[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12382351988.jpg - (242.63KB , 605x605 , 1a0bb3303c531f1ce9ac8a5b2f333a80.jpg ) [iqdb]
16833 No. 16833
I'm a writing a CYOA.
It’s your move. That damned blue haired girl and her super-chess. Your hands clutch the chess piece nervously as you decide on your move. Knight to b7. Grandpa always said it never fails, and his advise hasn't steered you wrong yet, but sometimes you wonder. I mean how did he know you’d ever play super-chess anyway?
BLINK

Seven. It has to be. Anything else would be impossible. But... you're not so sure that means anything here. There were seven a moment ago. But the moment ago you remember might not be the moment that just happened anymore. Not when she's involved.
BLINK

“and that's how you grow tomato's,” you conclude to the young green haired miss who had inquired. Ah the tomato, the vegetable of the sea. ...wait... there's something wrong with that, but you just can't place it...
BOOP

Ah swords, you're just not sure what it is about them, but you know they are awesome. As you stand ready to do awesome with your weapon you take stock of your opponent in front of you.
SPLERG

“Are you sure this is what you want? I mean, you could have literally anything.”
“Make it so” you say, unable to resist the Trek Wars reference. Anyway, that should make this whole thing paradox-proof. Hopefully you'll appreciate all you've done for you.
¿¿¿¿¿

while(!Done){
[ ] Seven.
or
[ ] Knight to b7
or
[ ] And that's how you grow tomato's
or
[ ] I like swords
or
[ ] make it so
or
[ ]Done
}

if([x] I like swords){
[ ]sword
or
[ ]sword-chucks
or
[ ]sword-sword
or
[ ]sword-sword-chucks
}

>> No. 16834
What.
[] I like swords
[] Sword

The image is awesome.
>> No. 16837
[x] Seven.
[x] And that's how you grow tomato's

CRAZY TOMATOS
>> No. 16838
>And that's how you grow tomato's
>tomato's
>'
ಠ_ಠ

[X] And that's how you grow tomatoes
>> No. 16839
[+] I like sword-swords.

Here comes a new challenger!
>> No. 16857
[x] And that's how you grow tomato's
>> No. 16858
[x] And that's how you grow tomato's

They also sell for 100 gold a piece. Just don't forget to put them in the bin before 5:00 or the shipper won't take them.
>> No. 16859
[x] And that's how you grow tomato's
>> No. 16869
[X] And that's how you grow tomatoes
>> No. 16945
No, not the Vegetables of the sea, you realize, but something else. The cow of the sea? No, that's not right, the Sea Moose is the undisputed cow of the sea. At least it was last time you checked. No, I'd have to be something like-
Your train of thought is interrupted. It appears that strange girl is talking to you again. For some reason you can't understand a word she's saying. There's something else odd. She appears to be in a large bucket. Has that bucket been there the entire time? You're not sure, your memory is so fuzzy...

Suddenly you are overcome with an intense feeling of green. It fills your entire field of vision. There is so much green that the green overflows with greenness into all your other senses. The deafening sound of green pounds in your ears. The taste of green permeates your mouth, more powerful than a thousand sunbursts. The smell of green overwhelms your nostrils. You feel green all around you. The greenness becomes your entire world. An eternity passes.

“Are you okay?”
The world comes back into focus. There appears to be a young girl starring at you expectantly. She is in what looks like a large bucket. She looks very familiar but you're not sure why. Maybe if you could see her better, It's really not that light in here. Come to think of it, you're not really sure where here is. Or who you are for that matter. You have some vague memories involving a boat and something called “tomatoes” but that's it. You resolve to do something about your current lack of information.

[ ]reply to the bucket girl, she asked if you were all right, and she's starting to look worried
--[ ]I'm fine
--[ ]No, I'm not all right at all, not even a little.
--[ ]I'm mostly just confused
[ ]ask the bucket girl some questions
--[ ]ask her who you are
--[ ]ask who she is
--[ ]ask about “tomatoes”
--[ ]ask her where you are
--[ ]ask her how you got here
>> No. 16946
[x]reply to the bucket girl, she asked if you were all right, and she's starting to look worried
--[x]I'm mostly just confused
[x]ask the bucket girl some questions
--[x]ask her who you are
--[x]ask who she is
--[x]ask about “tomatoes”
--[x]ask her where you are
--[x]ask her how you got here

WALL.
>> No. 16947
[X]reply to the bucket girl, she asked if you were all right, and she's starting to look worried
--[X]I'm mostly just confused
[X]ask the bucket girl some questions
--[X]ask her who you are
--[X]ask about “tomatoes”
--[X]ask her where you are
>> No. 16987
[x]reply to the bucket girl, she asked if you were all right, and she's starting to look worried
--[x]I'm mostly just confused
[x]ask the bucket girl some questions
--[x]ask her who you are
--[x]ask who she is
--[x]ask about “tomatoes”
--[x]ask her where you are
--[x]ask her how you got here
>> No. 17055
[x]reply to the bucket girl, she asked if you were all right, and she's starting to look worried
--[x]I'm mostly just confused
[x]ask the bucket girl some questions
--[x]ask her who you are
--[x]ask who she is
--[x]ask about “tomatoes”
--[x]ask her where you are
--[x]ask her how you got here
>> No. 17241
“I'm mostly just confused.”
“Oh, that's all right then”
“I was wondering if you could tell me who I am.”
“I don't know! You just showed up here spouting gibberish and then you fainted.”
“That's odd.”
“It was.”
“Who are you anyway?”
“I, uh, you want to know who I am?”
“Yeah, you look very familiar, though I think that might have been a dream.”
“You had a dream about me? Uh, well, I'm just a little youkai who likes buckets.”
“And does this little bucket youkai have a name?”
“...Kisume”
“Kisume, that's a nice name. Kisume, do you know what 'tomatoes' is?”
“No, is that some kind of powerful spell or something?”
“Maybe, I hadn't thought of that, but it sounds right now that I hear it.”
“well, don't go using it in here, I just redecorated”
“Where is here anyway?”
“This? This is just my house.”
You look around, your eyes have adjusted to the darkness by now. You appear to be in a large circular room. It is empty except for you and Kisume. The walls are made from large vertical lengths of wood. There's no immediate ceiling, but you think you can see rock above. “Is your house underground?”
“Yeah, it's in a large cavern, near the entrance.”
“I don't suppose you know how I got here?”
“Well, from the way you were heading when I found you, you came from the surface.”
“Hay, you down there!” Someone shouts from above. “Could you tell me where the, um, what was it again?” “Dimensional disturbance.” Another voice says from the same place. “Right, 'dimensional disturbance', could you tell me where that thing is?” You look up, and see what looks like a witch on a broom. Where did the other voice come from then?
“Don't worry, I'll scare them off, just like last time.” Kisume says, as she starts flying upwards in her bucket.
“Well, I guess there's no choice but to fight then.” the witch says. Kisume raises above the witch, and starts dropping fireballs down on her. The witch responds by shooting stars towards Kisume. You've got to do something!

[ ]Run away.
[ ]Try to get them to stop fighting.
[ ]Join the fight.
--[ ]Help Kisume
--[ ]Help the witch
if([x]Join the fight)
{
[ ]Try to use that 'tomatoes' spell
[ ]Throw yourself in the path of bullets, It's all you can do.
[ ]First try to figure out if you can even fly.
}
>> No. 17248
[x] Try to get them to stop fighting.
>> No. 17250
[X]Join the fight(Help Kisume->Throw yourself in the path of bullets, It's all you can do);
>> No. 17534
[ze] Join the fight(Help Kisume->Throw yourself in the path of bullets, It's all you can do);

I regret nothaaaaaaaargh
>> No. 17707
You've got to help Kisume, but how? You briefly consider using that 'tomatoes' spell, but something tells you that it won't be useful in this situation. There's nothing else for it. You decide to take a bullet for Kisume. You leap into the air just in time to intercept one of the witch's stars that was about to hit Kisume. Everything goes black.

[ ]wake up
[ ]dream about tomatoes
[ ]dream about something cool(user input)
[ ]tell Rumia to go away
>>
>> No. 17711
[X] Dream about buckets.
And stars.
And going to the stars in a bucket.
>> No. 17716
[ ]tell Rumia to go away
>> No. 17748
[x] Dream about naked shrine maidens
>> No. 17873
[x] Tell Rumia to move away.
>> No. 17885
“Rumia!” you shout without thinking, “Go away!”
Wait a minute. You know who Rumia is for some reason. Maybe she knows who you are. But the darkness is already receding. That bullet earlier must have just barely missed both you and Kisume. They've stopped fighting because of the darkness, but it looks like they're about to start again.

[ ]Abandon Kisume to follow Rumia
[ ]Keep doing what you were trying to do before{take bullets for Kisume};
[ ]Change strategies{goto posts[this-2].options};
[ ]Enter character creation screen
>> No. 17896
[X] Change strategies{goto posts[this-2].options};
[X] Cast(TOMATOES);
>> No. 17903
[x] Charge the attackers while trying to take shots
[x] Enter character creation screen
>> No. 18020
[x] Enter the sombrero creation screen.
>> No. 18047
Suddenly you have a flash of insight about your past.

Character/Sombrero Creation:

Current Stats: All values are uninitialized

Current Powers:
Tomatoes:1 TP per use;Effect: unknown

you have 15 points to spend

Name:???
-cost 1 point/word. Initializes name to user input
Sombrero's name:???
-cost 1 point/word. Initializes sombrero's name to user input
Age:???
-cost 1 point. Initializes age to user input(cannot be changed after Initialized)
Sombrero age:???
-cost 1 point. Initializes sombrero's age to user input(cannot be changed after Initialized)
Race:???
-cost 1 point/race. Options include: Human, Youkai(specify type), Ghost, Robot(specify type),Other(specify).(cannot be changed after Initialized)
Sombrero type:???
-cost 1 point/type.(user input)(cannot be changed after Initialized)
Height:???
-cost 1 point for less than 5 feet and 2 for greater.(user input)(cannot be changed after Initialized)
Sombrero size:???
-cost 1 point/foot(specify vertical or horizontal)
Bluff:
-costs 1point/point of bluff
Charm:
-costs 1 point to initialize to -5. raisable by story events only
Strength:???
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10 2points/point of strength after
Intelligence:???
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10 2points/point of Intelligence after
Wisdom:???
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10 2points/point of Wisdom after
Charisma:???
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10 2points/point of Charisma after
Dexterity:???
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10 2points/point of Dexterity after
Constitution:???
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10 2points/point of Constitution after
Attack:???
-damage multiplier on physical attacks. costs 1 point to initialize to 1.2. 1 point/+0.05 after
Defense:???
-Damage reduction against physical attacks. Costs 2 points/+1 damage reduction
Special attack:???
-damage multiplier on special attacks. costs 1 point to initialize to 1.2. 1 point/+0.05 after
Special defense:???
-Damage reduction against special attacks. Costs 2 points/+1 damage reduction
Power:???
-Officially enables use of Powers. Costs 2 points to initialize
TP:???
-Tomato Points. Used for tomato based spells and abilities. Costs 1 point to initialize to 10. 1 point/5TP after that.
Mana:???
-costs 10 points/100Mana. Probably useless.
SP:???
-costs 1 point/1SP. Special points. For special things.
Stamina:
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10. cannot be raised further
Sanity:
-costs 1 point to initialize to 10. cannot be raised further
HP:???
-health bar that is rerolled daily. cost 1 point to initialize to 1HD. Adding 1 die(from 1d4 to 2d4 for example) costs points equal to half the value of your current HD size(would cost 2 points in the above example)
HD:???
-cost 1 point to initialize to a d4. Increasing HD size costs points equal to the next HD size(increasing to a d6 costs 6 points)
Life:???
-non-replenishing health bar. Costs 1 point per twice your HD size worth of life
Hearts:???
-A stable replenishing health bar. cost 1 point to initialize to 3 hearts, 2 points/heart after that
>> No. 18152
>>18047
Way too fucking long, comprende?

[x] Stamina - 1
[x] Sanity - 1
[x] Hearts - 1
[x] HP - 1
[x] Power - 2
[x] SP - 1
[x] TP - 1
[x] Bluff - 1
[x] Charm - 1
[x] Strength - 1
[x] Intelligence - 1
[x] Wisdom - 1
[x] Defense - 2

Anon, start working on a name and age for our next power-up. And fuck the sombrero, lest it has eyes and a mouth.
>> No. 19174
Alright! With these memories you feel as if you might not be totally useless now.
Today your HP max is at 90% of your HD, which is initialized.
Okay, It looks as if some time passed while you were figuring out what you remembered. Thankfully It doesn’t look like any bullets came your way. That seems odd though, because the witch is still firing stars all over the place. Also Kisume seems to have slowed down a lot and looks really worn out. Could she be why no bullets hit you while you were daydreaming? You’re supposed to be the one defending her! It doesn’t look like she can keep this up much more. You have to do something! Again!
[ ]bad idea 1(don’t do this)
[ ]bad idea 2(really, I’ll come up with something incredibly stupid)
[ ]all of the above(insures a bad end)
[ ] option from a previous post(user input)(whether it makes sense in context or not)
[ ]Something really cool,possibly involving the stuff you just remembered(user input)
>> No. 19176
[X] Try using a tomato ability against that witch.
>> No. 19178
[x] all of the above(insures a bad end)
[x] Genuflect while doing so - crotch first.
>> No. 19205
Maybe you could... no, that wouldn't work. Or you could...or both... or maybe tomatoes... Argh!!! You're just not sure what to do! The pressure is driving you insane!
YOU LOSE 1 SANITY
[ ]same options as before(vote totals will be combined(you can vote again(but wait for other people first(It'll be a few days before I do this again(If it's still tied that is(sorry about the parentheses))))))
>> No. 19209
[x] Think in more a comprehensible layout.
>> No. 19214
>YOU LOSE 1 SANITY
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>> No. 19232
>>19214
At least we didn't take a point of Paradox.
>> No. 19460
You still can't decide what to do! The presure, it's just too much!
YOU LOSE 2 SANITY
While you are standing around having a midlife crisis you get hit by one of the witch's bullets.
YOU TAKE 3 DAMAGE
YOU ARE OUT OF HEARTS. YOUR CURRENT HP IS UNDEFINED(HD IS UNDEFINED.)
WARNING: ANY MORE DAMAGE WILL PUT YOU IN A QUANTUM STATE WHICH MAY CAUSE A PARADOX.
[ ]same options as previous post
>> No. 19464
[x] Masturbate for all you're worth. GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD!
>> No. 19466
[x] Call out for sanity
>> No. 19481
[x] "Sanity is superfluous."
[x] Attain enlightenment.
[x] Ascend.

Anyone else read JiG on /at/?
>> No. 19606
Indecision. Making you crazy. Sorta almost dead.
YOU LOSE 3 SANITY.
The voices in your head just haven't been very helpful lately. They just keep screaming at you,telling you what to do, but none of them agree. Though you're starting to think you hear a majority telling you to burn things.
[ ]burn things(specify how)
[ ]same options as before
>> No. 19607
[ ]burn things with your mind.
>> No. 19609
[x] Burn things with your penis
>> No. 19612
[x] Burn your penis
>> No. 19635
Yep, The voices definitively want you to burn things. And why not? Everything is better with fire. That's just common sense. But how to burn things? And what to burn? Well, everything, obviously, but what to burn first? There are just so many choices.

how to burn things:
[ ]with your mind
[ ]with your penis
[ ]with scathing remarks
[ ]with Tomatoes
[ ]something that might actually work(user input)

what to burn:
[ ]Kisume
[ ]the witch
[ ]Kisume's house
[ ]the darkness
[ ]something else(user input)
>> No. 19636
[ ]with your mind
[ ]the witch
[ ]the darkness
>> No. 19646
[ ]with your mind
[ ]the witch
[ ]the darkness
>> No. 19652
[x] burn the witch
[x] with your penis
[x] while singing Christmas carols
>> No. 19698
[x] Burn the witch
[x] With your penis
[x] While singing Christmas carols very poorly.
[x] How did that song go again?
>> No. 19896
Okay! time to burn the witch. But should you burn her with your mind, or with your penis? and should you be singing?
YOU LOSE 1 SANITY
Well, you might as well try both.First you try to burn the witch with your mind. It's not working. Maybe if you sing?
you start singing your favorite Christmas carol. you don't know what Christmas is so
you don't really know how it goes but you sing it anyway. It isn't helping. Drat! Next you
try to burn her with your penis. But there's a problem. She's too far away! Up There in the sky flying around like some sort of bird women. You'll have to come up with a new plan.
[ ]try to learn to fly(not likely)
[ ]give up on burning the witch(input: what else to do)
[ ]come up with an alternate solution(user input)
also,
[ ]keep singing
[ ]stop singing
>> No. 19899
[x]learn to fly(very likely)
[x]keep singing

WE SHALL ASCEND ON THE WINGS OF ROCK.
>> No. 19900
[x]learn to fly(very likely)
[x]keep singing
>> No. 19905
>YOU LOSE 1 SANITY
Aaawwww, I needed that!

[x]learn to fly(very likely)
[x]keep singing
>> No. 20753
Flying is the obvious answer to your dilemma. You don't know how to, but how hard can it be? First you try flapping around some appendages. No good. You add in some hopping around. It's still not working! maybe if you... oops, who put that rock there? You seem to be falling. Downward. At this rate you won't be able to keep up your singing. Which reminds you, you still don't know the lyrics. What were you doing again? Oh well, if it was important you'd remember...
THUD.
Ow.
YOU LOSE 1 HP
well, sort of. you're not sure if that hurt or not. It seems to both be very painful and barely a scratch. The fall wasn't much, but it helps you clear your head.
This pain is driving you crazy!
YOU LOSE ±2 SANITY

choose one, twice(read, choose two):
[ ]check to see how the fight is going
[ ]try harder to fly
[ ]something else(specify)

and...

[ ]stop singing and stop singing
[ ]stop singing and keep singing
[ ]keep singing and stop singing
[ ]keep singing and keep singing
(more sane followed by less sane in all cases)
>> No. 20761
[x] Just lay there and die.
>> No. 20762
[x] Try more successfully to fly
[x] Keep singing and keep singing
>> No. 21098
Thud.
It didn't really hurt, but tripping reminded you of the futility of living. Why bother getting up?
You'll just fall down again sometime. And it's not like you have any real goals. You don't even know who you are! It would be best to just lay here and die. All you have is that song, the one you can't remember the lyrics to. You might as well sing your way out of the world.

Thud.
That hurt. You think you scraped your knee or something. It really stings! Well, no use sitting here crying about it, You may as well get up. That's strange, there's something making it harder for you to get up.

As you lie there waiting to die, something is pulling on you. It seems like someone is trying to make you get up. You won't stand for that! You're trying to die here! You pull yourself down as best you can.

POP

You finally manage to get up, as the resistance suddenly stops. Oddly, there appears to be someone else where you were, lying on the floor. Wait... is that you? No, it couldn't be. You don't even know why such a thought would appear in your head, you don't even know what you look like. But you can't shake the feeling that it is you. Whatever, why do you even care who that is? You've got to work on your flying skills!

Finally, that bothersome person has stopped trying to pull you up. You close your eyes, and let the blackness claim you.

Maybe if you flapped your arms, no, didn't you already try that? The singing doesn't seem to be
helping, but that's no reason to stop. Well, what about...huh? There is a translucent version of
that other you rising from his body. It's starting to float upwards. No fair! why does he get to
fly? You grab onto your other selves's floaty image thingy. He's not getting away without telling you how to fly. The image seems to attach to something inside of you. It feels weird. But wow! now you're floating up with the image!
YOU ARE NOW A HALF-GHOST
Now, why were you trying to fly again?

[ ]help kisume(specify how)
[ ]help the witch(specify how)
[ ]run(fly) away(specify direction)
and...
[ ]stop singing
[ ]keep singing
>> No. 21099
[ ]stop singing
[ ]help kisume(charge the witch! The bucket child needs my/our help!)
>> No. 21100
[ ]keep singing
[ ]help the witch(charge the bucket child! The witch needs my/our help!)
>> No. 21101
[ ]stop singing
[ ]help kisume(charge the witch! The bucket child needs my/our help!)
>> No. 21103
[O]keep singing
[O]help the witch(charge the bucket child! The witch needs my/our help!)
>> No. 21104
[x]keep singing
[x]run(fly) away(left)
>> No. 21181
A few random things happen, but there are no significant advances in the plot. The author throws around some more vaguely game-like terminology IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, but it doesn't really mean anything.

[ ]good idea
[ ]bad idea
[ ]really bad idea
[ ]non-sequitur
>> No. 21183
File 12470392455.jpg - (17.67KB , 120x90 , 123540702273.jpg ) [iqdb]
21183
>>21181

<=[X]
>> No. 21211
>>21183

everyone is now a mime.
>> No. 21212
[x] Everyone is now a mime.
>> No. 21213
[x] Everyone is now a mime.
>> No. 21221
File 124718118028.jpg - (133.35KB , 505x535 , FFTacticsMime.jpg ) [iqdb]
21221
[x] Everyone is now a mime.
>> No. 21351
As you prepare to begin your second week of mime school, you contemplate the events of the past few months. It was a crazy adventure, full of large explosions and cheap animation. After everything that happened, it seemed only logical that a mime school be founded in Gensokyo. And of course, everyone wanted to attend.
You still don't know much about who you are, but you've had a few dreams that you think are of your past.
YOU HAVE GAINED 5 CHARACTER POINTS
Rumia seems to know something, but she's been avoiding you.
You've also been getting used to the fact that you are now a half-ghost. You've gotten a little better at flying, but are still the worst in your class. You've seen a half-ghost girl around the school, but she's in a different class, and you haven't had a chance to meet her yet.

[ ]spend character points(as per character creation screen(always an option while you have unspent points))
in addition, the following mime-related skills are now available:
Improvisation
-cost 1 character point/point. ability to think on your feet
Expression
-costs 1 character point/point. ability to control your the expression on your face
Visualization
-costs 1 character point/point. ability to keep track of objects that aren't there
Object Muscle Memory
-costs 1 character point/point. ability to interact with objects that aren't there
[ ]go to class
--[ ]head strait to class
--[ ]practice your latest mime lesson first(trapped in a box)
[ ]skip classes today
--[ ]sleep in
--[ ]head into the nearby village
>> No. 21413
[x] Every point goes into melee combat
[x]skip classes today
[x]sleep in

This will pay off in the end-game.
>> No. 28076
Okay, going to try this again. I think I've given up on my needlessly convoluted stat system. I may keep up sanity though.
----------------------------------
[x]sleep in

You really are quite tired. You're not doing that well in the mime classes anyway, so why
even show up? You drift off to sleep.
...
There is a tap on your shoulder.
???:"have you the time?"
"whoa?.. who are you?"
You turn to see a strange black and white horse. You think you've heard of these creatures
before, they make cakes you think.
???:"We are the prince of the lonely pancakes, and this is my realm."
You take a look around. The colors are jarring. You are on top of a hill covered in bright
blue grass, which is surrounded by an amazingly orange forest. There is a tower in the
distance made of stone. This all stands against a hot pink sky.
"can I call you pancake?"
Pancake:"no, you must not refer to us by any less than our full title."
"And what is your realm called, pancake?"
Pancake throws you an irritated look.
Pancake:"I would like you to answer my original question."
what was? Oh, the time. You look at your wrist. There is a watch there, but it has too many
hands, not enough numbers, and seems to be randomly changing speed.
"uh, now?"
Pancake:"Already? We're going to be late!"
"wait!"
But it is too late as Pancake gallops into the forest in the direction of the tower.

[ ]head toward the tower and have a plot related dream
[ ]have a silly dream(write-in)
[ ]wake up already and get on with this
>> No. 28078
[x]head toward the tower and have a plot related dream

Welcome back
>> No. 28095
You don't know what's going on, but there's no point in sticking around here. Might as well
see what Pancake is up to. You make your way down the hill and into the forest. The shade
from the trees doesn't do much to dim the brightness of the plants. At least the tree trunks
are only a deep purple. The journey through the forest passes quickly. The tower only has a
single opening with no door. Inside is a simple spiral staircase. As you make your way up to
the top, you begin to hear voices raised in anger.

"-you do then? Sit quietly and hope everything just returns to normal for no reason?"
"All I'm saying is that we mustn't be hasty. For all you know your plan could make things
worse!"
And then a quieter voice. "Uh, maybe it would be better if we all calmed down."
It sounds familiar, could it be Kisume?
A forth voice chimes in. "yes I think Kisume is right. Yelling at each other won't solve
anything"
There is silence for a moment. When they begin again it is too quiet for you to hear easily.

[] Get closer and try to listen in again
[] Go to the top and see what's going on
>> No. 28102
[x] Get closer and try to listen in again

Where did everyone go? ;_:
>> No. 28116
>>28102
Beats me.


[X] Get closer and try to listen in again
>> No. 28146
[x] Get closer and try to listen in again.

you creep higher up the tower, stopping when you can understand the voices again. You think
they're just around the corner.
"It's not like we have a lot of options, Flan is the one most influenced by her dream self."
"But to kill him?" kisume again. "We don't even know for sure he's involved!"
"well why don't we ask him. He's listening right now"
Well. They know you're here, and they're talking about killing you. This could be bad.

[ ]Run away!
[ ]Talk to them and ask for an explanation.
[ ]Try to wake up
>> No. 28147
[x]Try to wake up

OSHI-
>> No. 28153
[x] Give Flan a big hug.
>> No. 28155
[La~] Start singing.
>> No. 28157
[x]Talk to them and ask for an explanation.
>> No. 28183
[x]Try to wake up
(for anyone wondering, tie broken by mysterious internet forces)

You've got to get out of here, they're trying to kill you.
This is a dream, so the fastest way out is to wake up.

That was a right good nap. This is the life, spending peaceful days in the village. you're
glad that mime school didn't work out. You don't remember exactly why it was closed down, but
it probably wasn't a good idea to begin with.

Well, the sun's beginning to set. you probably shouldn't spend the night in this open field.
As you start to get up everything goes black.
"I found you~"
Odd. You didn't think Rumia could make things this dark. Oh, she's covering your eyes with her
hands.

[ ] "It's been a while, Rumia"
[ ] Run away
[ ] "What do you want Rumia?"
>> No. 28184
[x] "What do you want Rumia?"
>> No. 28186
[x] "What do you want Rumia?"

>Odd. You didn't think Rumia could make things this dark. Oh, she's covering your eyes with her
hands.

hnnnnnngh
>> No. 28229
Yes yes, late update, short, not that good.
explanation: I am LAZY.
---------------------------------------------
[x] "What do you want Rumia?"

"What do you want Rumia?" you sigh.

"Hey! I know I was avoiding you yesterday at school, but-"
Yesterday?
"Rumia" You cut her off. "that silly mime school bussiness ended a week ago."

"But I didn't even meet you until four days ago."

[ ]write-in only
>> No. 28231
[x] Test out new mime powers.
-[x] I'm in a box holy shit.
--[x] Get out of the box and pull Rumia closer with an invisible rope.
---[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair.
>> No. 28236
[x] Test out new mime powers.
-[x] I'm in a box holy shit.
--[x] Get out of the box and pull Rumia closer with an invisible rope.
---[x] Ruffle Rumia's hair.

Come to think of it, you never really got to do any cool mime shit.
Never mind that rumia thinks you met less than a week ago, when you've known her for over a month. Never mind that freaky dream you had that seemed way too real. Don't even think about the fact that your life might be in danger.

You decide to try and act like a mime for no good reason, and you know what, it works. Holy shit, being in an invisible box is awesome. It's even soundproof, Rumia looks like she's saying something. She looks a little upset. But you're too busy having fun in your sweet invisible box to worry about that.

You climb up the walls of the box spider-style. This shit is way too cool.

It's getting a bit harder to breath. You guess you forgot air holes. Too bad. You'll have to stop this box nonsense. You decide to burst out of the box kool-aid style, adding the obligatory "OH YEAH"

Man, Rumia looks really upset. She's moved a bit away from you and seems to be crying. Maybe you should comfort her? Oh man, you have the best idea. You'll use your mime powers to comfort her.

You make an invisible rope, swing it over your head a few times with comically exaggerated movements, and throw it over Rumia. You pull the rope, which causes Rumia to fall over.

Oops, not exactly what you expected. well, her head is now conveniently right next to you.

You reach down and ruffle her hair a bit. She looks up at you, her tears replaced with confusion.

[ ]"now, what's this 4 days silliness?"
[ ]"There there, I won't ignore you"
[ ]"You shouldn't get so worked up"
[ ]"That's what you get for ignoring me"
[ ]"So how awesome was I in that box?"
>> No. 28237
File 127659072337.jpg - (15.38KB , 466x336 , this fucker ain't got shit on us.jpg ) [iqdb]
28237
[x]"That's what you get for ignoring me..."
-[x]"... Now, what's this 4 days silliness?"

Maybe Rumia will appreciate us more now that our mime powers have manifested. We're so strong we could out-mime anyone.

Though, maybe there are some things that miming can't handle. Like Rumia's memory. Or ours.
>> No. 28240
[x]"There there, I won't ignore you"
-[x]"now, what's this 4 days silliness?"
>> No. 28244
[x] "You shouldn't get so worked up"
[x] "So how awesome was I in that box?"

>>28237
That made me think "Why so serious?", but then I saw it was a mime. Then it made me think what the fuck it would be if a mime had come up with a phrase like that.
>> No. 28249
[oh]"You shouldn't get so worked up"
[yeah]"... Now, what's this 4 days silliness?"

This story makes me very excited...

...in a few different ways.
>> No. 28253
[x]"There there, I won't ignore you"
-[x]"now, what's this 4 days silliness?"
MIMES ARE AWESOME
>> No. 28257
File 127665338257.jpg - (38.73KB , 502x617 , mimes.jpg ) [iqdb]
28257
>>28244
"....?"
>> No. 28276
[x] "So how awesome was I in that box?"
[x] Learn to mime breathing air so we don't suffocate again... or remember airholes next time.

Half-Ghost, All Mime.
>> No. 28542
[x]"There there, I won't ignore you"
-[x]"now, what's this 4 days silliness?"

Okay, an upset Rumia is probably less likely to answer your questions. Plus, she's giving you those puppy-dog eyes.

"There there, I won't ignore you"

"And you'll stop doing those creepy impossible things?"

Does she mean the mime business? But that was awesome!

"I'm not doing that anymore am I?" For now.

"Yay!"

"now, what's this 4 days silliness?"

"4 days ago you were lost in the forest and I was going to eat you but you gave me candy."

"You were going to eat me?"

"Yes but then you gave me candy. And food doesn't give you food because it is food, So I knew
you aren't food even though you look like food!"

That's... well, you probably shouldn't question her logic. "well as long as you understand. Go on, what happened next?"

"I thought you a bunch of stuff 'cause you didn't know anything, and fell asleep in the forest.
Then the next day I didn't see you but I was on a boat! And we attacked other boats! The day
after that I finally found you again in that cave but you were mean to me! Yesterday we were
all at that strange school but I avoided you 'cause I was still mad at you. Today I was going
to forgive you but you were ignoring me so I don't know anymore."

[ ]write-in
>> No. 28543
>>28542
[x] "That does sound strange."
[x] "Are you sure you didn't meet one of my clones each of those days? I have hundreds, you know. Thousands. Millions. Billions. Trillions."
[x] "I am the world."
>> No. 28546
fffffff where did we get candy

[x] "Will you forgive me if I give you more candy?"
-[x] If we have some candy give it to her. If not go get some from the human village.

>>28543

RUMIA TROLLING STOP
>> No. 28627
>>28546

At this rate - it probably wouldn't be trolling.


[x] "That does sound MIME strange."
[x] "Are you sure you didn't meet one of my MIME clones each of those days? I have hundreds, you know. Thousands. Millions. Billions. Trillions."
[x] "I am the MIME world."
[x] Mime being duplicated.
>> No. 28657
[x] "That does sound strange."
[x] "Are you sure you didn't meet one of my clones each of those days? I have hundreds, you
know. Thousands. Millions. Billions. Trillions."
[x] "I am the world."


"That does sound strange." now to mess with her a little more. "Are you-"

"Why?"

"what?"

"Why is it strange?"

"Well, normally the world is more consistent. Not to mention the fact that you and I remember
things differently." Stupid Rumia and her questions getting in the way of your trolling.

"That's because you have a crappy memory"

"Well anyway, Are you sure you didn't meet one of my clones each of those days? I have
hundreds, you know. Thousands. Millions. Billions. Trillions."

"No, I've never met a clown. I've heard they're scary. Are there really that many in the human
world? And you control them!?"

Wow. She is like some kind of anti-troll.

"I am the- you know what? I give up. you win."

"I win? Do I get a prize?" Rumia looks at you eagerly.

You'd love to give Rumia a prize, but you don't have anything. Oh, you could get her some
candy from the human village.

"Sure, we'll just go to the village and-" wait. it's probably a bad idea to take Rumia to the
village. "I'll go to the village and get you some candy. You wait here."

[ ]just buy the candy, you've got a little money.
[ ]Steal the candy, you don't want to waste all your money on Rumia.
[ ]Forget Rumia, just go back to the village.
Optional:
[ ]do something else while in the village [write-in]
>> No. 28659
[x]just buy the candy, you've got a little money.
>> No. 28667
[x]just buy the candy, you've got a little money.

Rumia can't appreciate just how great we are. It's pretty difficult keeping track of that many clones. Especially when they can't speak (they're all mimes).
>> No. 29913
[X]just buy the candy, you've got a little money.

you buy the candy. It came in a bag labeled just that:CANDY.
you haven't bothered to look inside.
half-way back you see a shadow cross the moon.

[ ]just keep walking
[ ]start running
--[ ]toward rumia
--[ ]toward the village
--[ ]into the woods
[ ]start flying
--same choices as above
>> No. 30009
Okay, officially giving up on this due to lack of interest, but I hate leaving things unfinished so... here's a bad end.

[x] just keep walking

unfortunately when you get back Rumia is dead. her guts are spilled out all over the field.

the smell is horrible. Flandre is standing over her body, franticly grabbing at her insides and flinging them all over the place.

She looks up, and sees you. She doesn't stop flinging Rumia's organs around, she just stares at you.

Suddenly you see a tiny hand pop out of your stomach. You turn your head in surprise, and just before you pass out from the pain you see another Flandre with a crazy look on her face.



You are dead. The incident is never resolved, the residents of Gensokyo slowly get more drawn into the illusion and the only one truly unaffected is insane.
>> No. 30010
also, yeah I forgot to put in my name for that last post.