[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123726062067.jpg - (36.35KB , 450x600 , 120960018080.jpg ) [iqdb]
15730 No. 15730
"So about those flying lessons." You bring up her promise.
"Yes, yes. Alright. I'll teach you."

So she teaches you.

Holy shit you can fly this is fucking awesome

.>input

>> No. 15731
[x] "I'm gonna go see if Rumia is still here. Thanks for the lessons."
>> No. 15732
[X] Flee
>> No. 15733
[x] "I'm gonna go see if Rumia is still here. Thanks for the lessons."
>> No. 15735
"I'm gonna go see if Rumia is still here. Thanks for the lessons." You go to take off.
"Wait." You feel her hand grab your wrist. "Where do you think you're going? You're not planning on just leaving me here, are you?"
"Well, no..."
"Then carry me there."
"...Alright." You agree. You don't really have any choice.
"Okay~" SHe walks up in front of you. "Now, grab me around the waist as tightly as you can without suffocating me, alright?" She commands. You do as she tells you.

Eventually you arrive at the entrance to the mansion.

.>input
>> No. 15736
[x] Oh my god I'm the motherfucking Superman jesus christ
>> No. 15737
No you aren't.

.>input
>> No. 15739
File 123726103994.gif - (47.78KB , 650x450 , ps817.gif ) [iqdb]
15739
[X] dance in joy
>> No. 15740
>>15737

[x] Ask her where she wants to be set and comply.
>> No. 15741
[X] admire her assets, grab them
>> No. 15742
[x] YES I AM
[x] Tear your shirt off, float into Yuyuko's building with your arms crossed
>> No. 15743
[x] Ask her where she wants to be set and comply.
>> No. 15745
"Where do you want to be set?" You ask Yuka.
"Straight down is fine." you comply.
"Right. Let's go inside." She looks at you expectantly.

.>input
>> No. 15746
[x] Put on the shades you keep in your pocket and walk in dramatically, all slow-motiony and shit.
>> No. 15747
I'm going to stop updates for tonight at this point.
More updates tomorrow 19:00 server time.
>> No. 15754
[X] Put on your shades, then carry Yuka into the mansion, bridal style.
>> No. 15755
[x] Put on the shades you keep in your pocket and walk in dramatically, all slow-motiony and shit.
>> No. 15771
You put on the shades you keep in your pockets at all time and walk into the mansion dramatically, all slow-motiony and shit.
Yuka just walks in normally. It makes you feel dumb.
Well, the sitting room is empty now.

.>input
>> No. 15772
[X] Wander the halls
>> No. 15773
[x] Raid the kitchen.
>> No. 15774
Well, where is everyone?
...It's probably been an hour or two since you disappeared.
Perhaps they're out looking for you or something.
Sitting here thinking about it won't help, though. However, searching the mansion will.
"Hey, I'm going to go take a look around, see if anyone's home." You tell Yuka.
"Alright~ I'll be right here." She states. You nod, and leave.

Man, this mansion is huge. But you manage to explore it well enough to gather that indeed no one is home. Or they're all playing hide and seek.
You decide to just return to the sitting room with Yuka.
You find her asleep, leaning over the table in the center of the room.

.>input
>> No. 15775
[x] Use your powers to determine if they were randomly teleported too, or if they're playing hide and go seek.
>> No. 15776
[x] Get her a blanket.
[x] D'awwwww
>> No. 15777
[x] Get her a blanket.
>> No. 15778
[X] Carry her to a bed. Tuck her in. Then go find something to eat.
>> No. 15779
Just going to sleep like that, she's going to catch a cold. She should at least get a blanket.
...
Well, you're going to have to be the one to do it. You are her servant now, afterall.

So you drape the blanket over her and take a seat across the table from her.

...

Oh, wow. That's surprisingly...cute. For a woman who has threatened to eat you if you don't become her eternal servant, and who made you carry her across a desert on your shoulders... She manages to be very, very moe.
Youkai moe.
You can't disturb this scene at all.

.>input
>> No. 15780
>>15779

[x] Go find a blanket yourself and sleep as well.
>> No. 15781
[x] Go look for Rumia
>> No. 15782
File 123734765492.jpg - (12.72KB , 378x301 , heart attack.jpg ) [iqdb]
15782
[x] So moe, I'm gonn
>> No. 15786
You decide to find a blanket for yourself and go to sleep as well.
Sleep comes quickly enough.
You wake up in the morning in a futon. You're not quite sure where you are, but if you wanted to guess you'd say that someone saw you sleeping at the table and carried you to a bedroom.

.>input
>> No. 15787
[x] Blearily drag yourself from room to room looking for caffiene.
>> No. 15788
[x] Blearily drag yourself from room to room looking for caffiene.

GERO-CHAN
>> No. 15789
[x] Obviously, your current state makes you incapable of proper spelling. Go look for that wakey-drug stuff while shambling around.
>> No. 15790
Ugh, tired. Somehow. You're not sure.
Oh right, carrying Yuka. That's why.
"Yawn~" you yawn, obviously.
Ugh. Trying to wake up without caffiene for one day is alright. It's doable. However, a second day is a nightmare.
Also, how the hell did you fall asleep so easily, anyway? It can't have been later than 3:00PM. Why?
Oh well. doesn't matter. Need Caffiene.
...Caffiene.
...Caffeine.
...

Yeah, you definitely need it. You're not even fully awake.

You manage to pull yourself to your feet, and head out the door in search of the wonderful chemical that wakes you up. The first place you check is the kitchen.

In the kitchen, you find Mystia doing something with the stove. Well, they must be back now, then.

.>input
>> No. 15791
[x] Yawn and talk at the same time.
[x] "WHHaaaattt happen? Caffiene eat drink. Nuurrrggggg hum."
>> No. 15792
[x] Ask where Yuka is.
>> No. 15793
[x] Ask where Rumia is.
>> No. 15794
"Where's Yuka?" You sleepily ask.
"...Shouldn't you be asking about someone else?" She asks, non sing-song.
...Oh shit.

.>input
>> No. 15795
>>15794

[x] "Oh damn, damn, DAMN. Where's Rumia!"
>> No. 15796
[x] Hit the side of your head to reboot.
>> No. 15797
"Oh damn, damn, DAMN. Where's Rumia!"
"She's in her room sleeping. I dunno which one's hers, though~" she returns to what she was doing.

.>input
>> No. 15798
[x] So what... happened while I was gone anyway?
>> No. 15799
[X] Explore the rooms
>> No. 15801
[x] So what... happened while I was gone anyway?
>> No. 15802
[x] Okay, now where's Yuka?
>> No. 15805
>>15797
[X] She split up into two Rumia? Oh joy.
>> No. 15828
>>15797
[x] "How about you? Are you alright?"
>> No. 15851
"How about you? Are you alright?" you idly ask her.
"Oh yes, I'm fine~ I managed to avoid getting eaten~"
...Somehow you think she's misunderstanding something about getting "eaten."

.>input
>> No. 15853
[x] "Huh? Oh, you must have repressed the memories."
>> No. 15865
[x] "Huh? Oh, you must have repressed the memories."
>> No. 15866
[X] What kind of "Eaten", I wonder~?
>> No. 15868
"Huh? Oh, you must have repressed the memories."
"Ah? Oh, no~ Not that kind of eaten~ I'm talking about the kind where Youmu ties me up and roasts me over an open flame, and then they eat me. And then for breakfast they have my eggs."
...She says it all so calmly.

.>input
>> No. 15870
>>15868
[X] "Doesn't that means you are already dead? Being eaten and all..."
>> No. 15871
[X] "Oh, okay."
[X] Search for Rumia
>> No. 15872
[x] "I read that story on the internet, once."

Oh ho.
>> No. 15874
[x] "Errr... this isn't a common occurance, is it?"
>> No. 15875
[x] how about we go get Rumia and "eat" you again?
>> No. 15877
[X] "Does it actually bother you to have your eggs eaten? The unfertilized ones, I mean. Because eating those is basically the same thing as a girl chugging sperm, and as you know, I don't mind girls drinking my sperm."
>> No. 15880
"I read that story on the internet, once." you remark. "A guy traveling through the forest looking for roots and nuts. He finds himself nightblind, and stumbles into a grilled lamprey stand. He ate some lamprey, got into some conversation with the girl running the stand, and they got along well enough that she offered to give him the meal for free. He, however, refused, and instead offered to pay for it by helping her out at the stand. As a result of him selling it in the forest, her stand gets quite a bit more successful, and the two of them even fall in love with other during the operations. But one night, they suddenly got attacked by a pair of ghosts, who fried her on her own grill and turned her fertilized eggs into omelettes. When he tried to stop them, she effortlessly just broke him. Then, as he lay there broken, a woman came by and teleported him to a kitchen, in which there was a maid with a kitchen knife. At this point, it said bad end. That means she killed him, obviously."

You break from the reverie of storytelling to glance over at Mystia.

...Oh fuck, what the hell?

She looks...Broken. Like something in her head just snapped.

"OH, IT'S RIGHT. THAT GUY. HA HA HA. I WONDERED WHERE HE DISAPPEARED. I WAITED FOR HIM FOR MONTHS AFTER I FINISHED REGENERATING, BUT HE NEVER CAME BACK." there's no semblance of sanity left in her words. Oh god, what the fuck have you done.

Fuck, quick. Gotta snap her out of it. Gotta say something...

"...Does it actually bother you to have your eggs eaten? The unfertilized ones, I mean. Because eating those is basically the same thing as a girl chugging sperm, and as you know, I don't mind girls drinking my sperm."

...GODDAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING ARE YOU FUCKING TRYING TO GET YOURSELF AND/OR MYSTIA KILLED JESUS CHRIST

"HE NEVER CAME BACK. HE NEVER CAME BACK. HE NEVER CAME BACK. HE NEVER CAME BACK." she doesn't even seem to have noticed your words, as she just stands there repeating what she was saying.

ffffffffffffffff

.>input
>> No. 15881
[x] "Eh, he might be a ghost or something now and could be around this place."
>> No. 15882
[X] HUG.
the only way out.
>> No. 15883
[X] You are a horrible person. What the fuck?
>> No. 15884
[x] "Calm down emo Mystia! It was on the internet, which as we all know is pure LIES. So obviously he must be alive and well! Or more likely, just a figment of your imagination!"
>> No. 15885
[x] "Calm down emo Mystia! It was on the internet, which as we all know is pure LIES. So obviously he must be alive and well! Or more likely, just a figment of your imagination!"
>> No. 15886
[x] actually.... I AM THAT MAN!
>> No. 15887
Oh god.
You are a horrible, horrible person. Why'd you have to say that? Jesus christ goddamnit.

The best way you can think of to calm her down is to hug her.
...She's unresponsive to the hug, just continuing her repition.

Jesus christ you've broken her

"Eh." Perhaps this will work. "He might be a ghost or something now, and could be aro-"
"Hahahahahahahahahhahaha~" fuck, did she just get worse?" "Just...Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah~ I haven't laughed this hard in ages~"
...So she's back to normal so quickly?
"So gullible~" Her singsong voice being back is reassuring, but now you're pretty irritated. You thought you'd just made her go clinically insane, and she's laughing at you for it!

.>input
>> No. 15889
[X] "Damn, I should have known. No boy would like you!"

Dick move +1
>> No. 15890
[X] Hug her tighter
[X] laugh.
[X] Stream of tears while you are at it. This is fucking sad.
>> No. 15891
[x] Respond by giving out your full name and leaving.
>> No. 15892
[X] Hug her tighter
[X] laugh.
[X] Stream of tears while you are at it. This is fucking sad.
[X]"it's okay to be in denial"
>> No. 15893
[x] "Ahahaha! It reminds me of the story of my little sister 'Meatloaf'."
[x] "Although come to think of it, that one wasn't on the internet."
[x] "It's not really a story either."
>> No. 15896
...Wait, wait wait wait.
She wasn't messing with you.
She's dealing with loss. This is how dealing with loss works.
You hug her tighter.
She continues laughing. "Ahahahaha~" It's so sad.
"Hahahahahahaha." You laugh with her. But, unlike hers, which is genuine but caused by false emotions, yours is false and caused by real emotions.
As you're laughing, a stream of tears rolls down your face. This is fucking sad.
"Mystia." You attempt to comfort her, even though she doesn't know she needs it. "It's okay to be in denial. It's very natural."
"Denial?"
"Yes. You have suffered a loss. The mind's way of coping with it is by going through the stages of the Kübler-Ross model, starting with denial, moving to anger, then bargaining, followed by depression, and finally acceptance. It's probably not a good thing that you only started going through the stages just now, but however long it takes, it's perfectly normal. You shouldn't try and rush yourself through, and others shouldn't either."
"But I never lost anything~" her carefreeness just makes your tears fall harder.
"Mystia, it's okay. Don't worry. Eventually you'll move on to acceptance, and you can move on with your life like normal."
"You're weird~" Oh god, how sad this is.

.>input
>> No. 15897
[X] "Mystia. Your lover is dead. There's no way he can come back. and it's happening to you, not someone else. You. And you have to live with it."
Rushing the kubler-ross model here.
>> No. 15898
>>15896

[x] "Yeah, I know. I'm going to see if I can find Rumia. Talk to you later."
>> No. 15899
[x] "Yeah, I know. I'm going to see if I can find Rumia. Talk to you later."
>> No. 15901
[X] "Mystia. Your lover is dead. There's no way he can come back. and it's happening to you, not someone else. You. And you have to live with it."
[X] drag her with you to Rumia's room, she need emotional support
>> No. 15939
[x] "Yeah, I know. I'm going to see if I can find Rumia. Talk to you later."
>> No. 15986
"Yeah, I know." Well, if she doesn't want to accept it yet, you can't force her to. As much as you'd like to help he get over it. "I'm going to see if I can find Rumia. talk to you later." You excuse yourself.
"Bye~" she waves you off with that singsong, carefree voice.
Now, you've got two directions you can go in the hallway: left and right.

.>input
>> No. 15987
[X] Rumia
>> No. 15988
[x] Spin around and around in circles until you get dizzy. Then whichever way you are, walk forward.
>> No. 15989
[x] Right
>> No. 15991
You use your psychic abilities to find the direction that will lead you to rumia the quickest and take it.
Unfortunately, due to you being distracted by aquisitioning her signal, in the process of traveling in the direction, you bump into a wall.
It breaks your concentration, and the pain prevents you from concentrating again.
Damn it.
You're now in the same hallway as before.

.>input
>> No. 15992
[x] Right
>> No. 15993
[X] Right
>> No. 15994
[x] Leave a trail of breadcrumbs.
>> No. 15995
You decide to go right.
As you're walking, you walk straight into Rumia. The fact that you were trying to look inside of a bedroom and the fact that she's surrounded by a large ball of darkness probably both contributed to this.

.>input
>> No. 15996
[X] Embrace
>> No. 15997
[x] "It occurs to me that my cunning plan to peep on you has run into a snag."
>> No. 15998
>>15995

[x] "Hey sweetie. I missed you."
>> No. 15999
[x] Good morning Glasgow Kiss
>> No. 16000
[x] "Hey sweetie. I missed you."
>> No. 16002
[x] "Hey sweetie. I missed you."
>> No. 16030
"Hey, sweetie. I missed you." God that makes you sound like a pussy. Oh well.
Suddenly her arms are wrapped around you.
"I missed you too!" dawwwwwwww.

"...It occurs to me that my cunning plan to peep on you has run into a snag, though."

"...peep on me?" You'd describe her expression to herself here, but you can't see a goddamn thing.

.>input
>> No. 16031
[X] Why have you not returned her embrace yet
>> No. 16032
[x] "It's where you go sneaking around on people so you can watch them naked or in various states of undress. Great fun for everyone."
>> No. 16033
[X] Why have you not returned her embrace yet
>> No. 16034
[X] "It means seeing you naked. You're just so cute that I can't help but want to see all of you!"
[X] Hugs and kisses.
>> No. 16035
[X] Why have you not returned her embrace yet
>> No. 16038
[X] Why have you not returned her embrace yet
[X] "It means seeing you naked. You're just so cute that I can't help but want to see all of you!"
>> No. 16039
Why have you not returned her embrace yet.
No, you'll return her embrace. Immediately.
Your arms, they wrap around her as tightly as you can without making it uncomfortable

"It means seeing you naked. You're just so cute that I can't help but want to see all of you!"
"hehehehe." She giggles at what you said. As you cannot tell her expression, you can't tell whether this is a good or bad thing.

.>input
>> No. 16040
[X] "What would you like to do today?"
>> No. 16041
[X] "What would you like to do today?"
>> No. 16044
[X] "What would you like to do today?"
>> No. 16048
[x] "Let's go find Yuka!"
>> No. 16082
"What would you like to do today?" You ask.
"Let's go eat!" She says, enthusiastically.

.>input
>> No. 16083
[x] "Let's go to the kitchen then."
>> No. 16084
[X] "Lets raid the kitchen."
>> No. 16087
"Let's raid the kitchen." You offer.
"Okay!"

You make it to the kitchen. Mystia is still doing whatever she was doing.

It's so sad.

.>input
>> No. 16088
[X] Inform Rumia of Mystia's denial
[X] Both of you should attempt to resolve this
>> No. 16089
[X] Inform Rumia of Mystia's denial
[X] Both of you should attempt to resolve this
>> No. 16091
"Rumia," you begin, "Mystia's in denial over losing her lover. We should both attempt to resolve this."
"She...She lost her lover?" Rumia looks confused. "She had a lover?"

.>input
>> No. 16092
[X] "Yes, and we have to help her through her loss"
>> No. 16093
[x] Nod.
[x] "We must learn the blackest arts of necromancy to correct this injustice."
>> No. 16094
[x] Nod.
[x] "We must learn the blackest arts of necromancy to correct this injustice."
>> No. 16097
You nod.
"We must learn the blackest arts of necromancy to correct this injustice."
"But...We'd have to go to the library for that. The library is stuffy and full of books, and the librarian is always serious and unfun."

.>input
>> No. 16098
[x] "Then we have to ask the her WHY SO SERIOUS?"
[x] "Besides, Necromancy is fun. I have a level 25th Necromancy-specialized Wizard back home, so I know pretty much how to pull this off."
>> No. 16099
[x] "Then we have to ask the her WHY SO SERIOUS?"
[x] "Besides, Necromancy is fun. I have a level 25th Necromancy-specialized Wizard back home, so I know pretty much how to pull this off."
>> No. 16100
"Then we have to ask her WHY SO SERIOUS?"
She doesn't get the joke.
"Besides, Necromancy is fun. I have a level 25th Necromancy-specialized Wizard back home, so I know pretty much how to pull this off."
"...what?"

.>input
>> No. 16101
>>16100

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. Let's go see if we can find Yuka. Maybe see if she's up to go to said library."
>> No. 16102
[X] "Nevermind, lets find some food."
>> No. 16103
[x] mutter to self "And if I take the Chicken Infested flaw, I can have a ready, unlimited supply of minions..."
>> No. 16104
"It's nothing, don't worry about it. Let's go see if we can find Yuka. Maybe see if she's up to go to said library."
"Which library?" her voice from behind you sends a chill down your spine.

.>input
>> No. 16105
[x] "Huh. Good question."
>> No. 16106
[x] "Oh, and by the way. This is Yuka, who eariler when I was out decided to pick me up as her sex slave."
[x] "Well, servant actually but I don't actually have any other useful skills besides that."
[x] "I'm still trying to figure out what fetish carrying around someone would count as."
>> No. 16107
"Huh. Good question." You respond. "Rumia?"
"Voole, or Vile, or whatever it's called."
"Oh? Viole? What could you want at Viole?" Yuka seems intrigued.

.>input
>> No. 16108
[x] "We plan to raise a foul army of cursed hellish warriors to burn our way through the all opposition, leaving only fertile ash behind for us to raise the New Order."
[x] "Also, we plan to raise Mystia's probably-imaginary dead lover to cheer her up."
>> No. 16109
[x] "We plan to raise a foul army of cursed hellish warriors to burn our way through the all opposition, leaving only fertile ash behind for us to raise the New Order."
[x] "Also, we plan to raise Mystia's probably-imaginary dead lover to cheer her up."
>> No. 16110
"We plan to raise a foul army of cursed hellish warrors to burn our way through all the opposition, leaving only fertile ash behind for us to raise the New Order."
"Like hell you are. I don't want to have to fight Reimu again for a dumb reason like that."
...Damnit.
"Well, we also plan to raise Mystia's probably-imaginary dead lover to cheer her up."
"Haha, good luck with that."

.>input
>> No. 16111
[x] Shrug. "It's alright. Skeletons look all the same anyway."
>> No. 16112
[X] "Actually I just want food."
>> No. 16113
"Actually, I just want food."
"Oh, I see. Well, we're in a kitchen. Make us something to eat." She demands.

.>input
>> No. 16114
[x] Order a pizza.
>> No. 16115
[x] "Uh, alright." Make a pizza.
>> No. 16116
[x] "Uh, alright." Make a pizza.
>> No. 16117
"Uh, alright."
You attempt to bake a pizza and fail horribly.
"...The hell is this?" Yuka sharply criticizes your failure.

.>input
>> No. 16118
[x] "It was supposed to be a pizza..."
>> No. 16119
"It was supposed to be pizza..." You attempt to explain.
"You're doing it wrong. Here, let me do it. I'll fail less."

Indeed, she does fail less. The pizza she makes is absolutely delicious.

.>input
>> No. 16120
[x] Lemee check the recipe again...
--[x] YES! YES! MAKE A PIZZA!
[x] GRIND THE BONES AND MIX THEM WITH THEIR TEARS FOR THE DOUGH!
[x] SPREAD THE MARROW AS THE SAUCE!
[x] FOR THE CHEESE USE THE FAT AND SKIN SHAVINGS!
[x] MUSCLES FOR THE FIRST TOPPING! EYES FOR THE OLIVES! TOES FOR THE...

[x] Actually, I think I this was my to-do list.
>> No. 16121
[x] Genuflect to her superior cooking skills.
[x] "Please teach me how to cook Master."
>> No. 16122
[x] Genuflect to her superior cooking skills.
[x] "Please teach me how to cook Master."
>> No. 16123
[x] Genuflect to her superior cooking skills.
[x] "Please teach me how to cook Master."
>> No. 16124
You kneel down in genuflection at her superior cooking skills.
"Please teach me how to cook, master." you beg.
"Shouldn't you ask Mystia before you ask me? I don't want you wasting time learning useless skills like cooking anyway. I'd rather you learn to kill things."

.>input
>> No. 16125
[x] "Do you have any helpful suggestions to get me started on that path?"
>> No. 16126
[X] "What about my killer looks?"
>> No. 16127
[x] "Do you have any helpful suggestions to get me started on that path?"
>> No. 16128
"What about my killer looks?"
"Not very deadly."
Goddamnit, you can't tell whether that's a compliment or an insult. Well-worded, Yuka.
"Do you have any helpful suggestions to get me started on that path?"
"Not right now~ For now we're just relaxing."

.>input
>> No. 16130
[X] Scare Mystia
>> No. 16131
[x] "Alright. I guess I'll go sit at the kotatsu.
[x] "By the way, I've got a question that's been burning in my mind for a while. What do we human's taste like to you youkai?"
>> No. 16132
[x] "Alright. I guess I'll go sit at the kotatsu.
[x] "By the way, I've got a question that's been burning in my mind for a while. What do we human's taste like to you youkai?"
>> No. 16133
"Alright. I guess I'll go sit at the kotatsu." You decide. The two of them follow you. Rumia sits in her lap. Rumia sits across from you.
You're curious about something.
"By the way, I've got a question that's been burning in my mind for a while. What do we humans taste like to you youkai?"
"Delicious!" Rumia responds first.
"The same as they do to other humans. Why, want to try it?" She flashes an evil grin at you.

.>input
>> No. 16134
>>16133

[x] "Sure, cannibalism is something I've been wondering if I should go for or not."
>> No. 16135
[x] "Sure, cannibalism is something I've been wondering if I should go for or not."
>> No. 16137
"Sure, cannibalism is something I've been wondering if I should go for or not."
"Hahahahaha. I knew I was going to like you from the moment I saw you. But we'll do that later."
Rumia's proximity to your penis is a tiny bit bothersome.

.>input
>> No. 16138
[x] Adjust her position slightly to rectify the situation.
>> No. 16139
[x] Adjust her position slightly to rectify the situation.
>> No. 16140
You attempt to adjust her position to rectify the situation. She resists, and instead grinds herself into you.
Oh god damn it.

.>input
>> No. 16142
[X] Adjust her position slightly to erectify the situation.
>> No. 16143
[x] "Ease off for a second Rumia."
>> No. 16144
[X] Accept your fate
>> No. 16146
[X] Accept your fate
>> No. 16147
You once again attempt to adjust her position. This time, however, for a different purpose.

...Goddamnit now it's worse. She's pushing herself against you in a very stimulating way, but not stimulating enough to get you anywhere.

.>input
>> No. 16148
[x] "Mind getting up Rumia? I kind of have to use the toilet."
>> No. 16149
[x] "Mind getting up Rumia? I kind of have to use the toilet."
>> No. 16150
[X] Both of you, in the bathroom
>> No. 16151
[X] "Ah, if you want to repeat the fun we had yesterday morning, we should find a bed, Rumia."
>> No. 16152
"Mind getting up, Rumia? I kind of have to use the toilet." Let's hope this bluff works.
"What? No you don't." Yuka spoils your plan.

.>input
>> No. 16153
>>16152

[x] Resign yourself to your fate.
>> No. 16154
[X] Piss on Yuka's face
>> No. 16155
[x] Shout "HEEEALLP!"

Agents are go.jpg
>> No. 16156
[x] Resign yourself to your fate.
>> No. 16157
[x] Resign yourself to your fate.

Goddammit.
>> No. 16158
[X] "Ah, if you want to repeat the fun we had yesterday morning, we should find a bed, Rumia."

Repeat again.
>> No. 16159
You resign yourself to your fate. Rumia's got to get bored of grinding on your cock sometime, right?
But she doesn't. Not ten minutes later. Yuka just sits there looking amused. Occasionally Rumia will let off a soft moan. God, this is fucking torture.

.>input
>> No. 16160
[x] "You're having too much fun at my expense Rumia."
>> No. 16161
[X] Right here, right now
>> No. 16162
[x] "You're having too much fun at my expense Rumia."
>> No. 16163
"You're having too much fun at my expense, Rumia." You attempt to get her to stop.
"But, but I can't stop!" She lets off between breaths.
She begins grinding harder.

.>input
>> No. 16164
[X] Two can play at this game. Slip your hand into her skirt through the waistband, and start stroking her crotch.
>> No. 16166
[X] Two can play at this game. Slip your hand into her skirt through the waistband, and start stroking her crotch.
>> No. 16167
two can play at this game.
You slip your hand into her skirt through the waistband, into her panties, and begin stroking her crotch.
"Haaah~" you feel wetness on your fingertips as she moans.
"Oho.' Yuka just looks more amused now.

.>input
>> No. 16168
[X] Ask Yuka if she wants anything. If she knows what you mean.
>> No. 16170
[x] Bring her to an orgasm with your fingers.
>> No. 16171
[X] You can't tease your little Rumia for too long, though. Start slipping your fingers into her and toying with her clit - just make sure your love can enjoy it, and help her reach orgasm.
>> No. 16172
[X] You can't tease your little Rumia for too long, though. Start slipping your fingers into her and toying with her clit - just make sure your love can enjoy it, and help her reach orgasm.
>> No. 16173
You can't stop this now.
With a bit more fingerwork, her love juices increase in volume, and her moans in intensity. After a bit longer, she lets off one final moan, and you feel the contractions of her orgasm grip her entire body.
"Haaaah." She goes limp in your arms.

.>input
>> No. 16175
[X] Stick your fingers in her mouth
>> No. 16176
[x] "Was that better than the foursome we had earlier or not?"
>> No. 16177
[x] "Was that better than the foursome we had earlier or not?"
>> No. 16178
[X] Pepper he neck with kisses.
[X] "You only need to tell me if you ever want to do anything like that, love..."
>> No. 16183
[x] Ask Yuka if she would like similar treatment.
>> No. 16189
[X] Stick your fingers in her mouth
[x] "Was that better than the foursome we had earlier or not?"
>> No. 16193
[x] "You only need to tell me if you ever want to do anything like that, love..."
[x] Stick your fingers in her mouth
>> No. 16218
[X] Pepper he neck with kisses.
[X] "You only need to tell me if you ever want to do anything like that, love..."
>> No. 16221
[x] "Was that better than the foursome we had earlier or not?"
>> No. 16242
>>16173
[x] Remove her hair ribbon.
>> No. 16264
You pepper her neck with kisses.
"You only need to tell me if you ever want to do anything like that, love..." You whisper into her ear. Yuka raises her eyebrow.
"Was that better than the foursome we had earlier or not?"
"...Same." She sleepily states.
Well, that's probably a good thing.

.>input
>> No. 16265
[x] "Oh? You're tired? Go ahead and close your eyes, I'll be right here."
>> No. 16266
[x] "Oh? You're tired? Go ahead and close your eyes, I'll be right here."
>> No. 16267
"Oh? You're tired? Go ahead and close your eyes. I'll be right here."
"Mm." She does, and falls asleep quite quickly.

"Hmm. This is quite interesting." Yuka speaks up.

.>input
>> No. 16268
[X] anemia
>> No. 16269
>>16267

[x] "Her and my relationship?"
>> No. 16270
[x] "Her and my relationship?"
>> No. 16271
[x] "Oh, sorry about that. I forgot to give you a formal invitation."
>> No. 16272
[x] "Care to join us?"
>> No. 16273
"Our relationship?"
"Yes, your relationship. Normally any human within five feet of her when she's hungry would be dead already. Instead, she clings to you and tells you to go get her food. It's very interesting."

.>input
>> No. 16274
[x] "Helps that we love each other."
>> No. 16275
[x] "Helps that we love each other."
>> No. 16276
"Helps that we love each other." You respond.
"Now, that intrigues me too. A human falling in love with a youkai? That's ludicrous."
Sounds like she's trying to make fun of you.

.>input
>> No. 16277
[x] "You're talking to someone named Steak Andablowjob. Trust me, out of my family, I'm the only vaguely normal one."
>> No. 16278
[x] Sarcastically "Really? I wonder how exactly half-youkai come into existence then?"
>> No. 16279
[x] Sarcastically "Really? I wonder how exactly half-youkai come into existence then?"
>> No. 16280
[ ] Sarcastically "Really? I wonder how exactly half-youkai come into existence then?"

A wizard did it.


[x] "You're talking to someone named Steak Andablowjob. Trust me, out of my family, I'm the only vaguely normal one."
>> No. 16282
"You're talking to someone named Steak Andablowjob. Trust me, out of my family, I'm the only vaguely normal one."
"'Vague' is correct." She really sounds like she's trying to pick a fight.

.>input
>> No. 16284
[X] Punch her in the face
>> No. 16285
[x] Calm down, relax. You've had worse dealing with your own screwed up family.
[x] Like your first stepmother. You've never forgiven her for the time she and your father went to watch your class play and how she ruined everything leaving you to blame.
[x] Honestly, is it really too much to ask to simply stop quacking for five fucking minutes?
>> No. 16286
[x] Calm down, relax. You've had worse dealing with your own screwed up family.
[x] Like your first stepmother. You've never forgiven her for the time she and your father went to watch your class play and how she ruined everything leaving you to blame.
[x] Honestly, is it really too much to ask to simply stop quacking for five fucking minutes?
>> No. 16287
[x] Calm down, relax. You've had worse dealing with your own screwed up family.
[x] Like your first stepmother. You've never forgiven her for the time she and your father went to watch your class play and how she ruined everything leaving you to blame.
[x] Honestly, is it really too much to ask to simply stop quacking for five fucking minutes?
>> No. 16288
[ ] Burn Yuka down in a fit of insanity
>> No. 16291
[x] "You are so tsundere."
>> No. 16293
[x] "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find your special someone in the next century or so!"
>> No. 16296
[x] "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find your special someone in the next century or so!"
>> No. 16303
[x] "You are so tsundere."
>> No. 16340
[x] Calm down, relax. You've had worse dealing with your own screwed up family.
[x] Like your first stepmother. You've never forgiven her for the time she and your father went to watch your class play and how she ruined everything leaving you to blame.
[x] Honestly, is it really too much to ask to simply stop quacking for five fucking minutes?
>> No. 16367
[x] "Yep, vaguely normal."
[x] "Like sometimes, I feel strangely attracted to beautiful and dangerous women, and I can't control myself..."
[x] Kiss her passionately.