[Return]
Archived Thread

File 123725808868.png - (47.17KB , 600x600 , fda1403e6004efe416616e0cac137a0c6df3fff8.png ) [iqdb]
15680 No. 15680
"Fuck, you're good." Even though she just left you with blue balls, you can't help but compliment her on her ability to do just that.
And as you're saying this, you notice something else: her the way in which she's drying herself with her towel is quite attractive.
"Fuck, that's attractive." More words slip out of your mouth on their own.

...Wait. You're sitting her complimenting her. After she tortured you like that.
Oh no, that's now how things are going to be.

"Hm?" She looks at you quisitively.
"Do you really think you're going to get away with what you just did." It really is more of a statement. You put more force into it than you would a question. Much more force. But it's also not an exclamation.
Wait, why are you thinking about that?
"Get get away with what?" She asks as if she has no clue what she did, which she obviously does or she wouldn't have done it.
"God damn it." Yeah, this is pissing you off. However, your other emotions cannot overtake the power of your current level of arousal, due to her.
Last time you weren't able to overcome your arousal, bad things happened.
...But this time you're justified. If she felt justified doing what she just did for some small conflict, whatever it may be, you can feel justified taking retribution for it.
Maybe.
But, still. Her bare skin...Her perfect ass, her flawless complexion.

Your vision fades, and then returns.
Nothing happened. Good. You don't want to lose your sanity for this one. Definitely.
"You..." You stand up, step out of the bath. Don't even bother grabbing the towel, that would be a waste of time.
Wait, do grab it. It's useful for tying her up.

Stepping closer. Somehow, the closer you get, the more powerful your urge gets.
Right. You're close enough. Time to act.
Pushing her to the ground, you grab her wrists in a familliar motion to pin her down, and begin the process of tying her hands up above her he-
"Heh." She chuckles at something, but you're unsure what. There sure as hell isn't anyting funny about this situation.
Your penis pushes against her opening and-

Pain. Lots of pain. The pain of needles flying into your body from all directions. It's an acute pain, one that's quite indescribable. There's also a burning sensation wherever one of them hit.
The pain, it takes over your mind. Causing it to short-circuit. All other things lose all priority, including your extremely powerful urge to reproduce. You can't even think.
The pain wears off. It's replaced with a dull ache, the same you'd expect after having gotten bruised.
"Gah." You can't even properly voice anything about your current pain. Your muscles lose their power. You fall straight down, onto Shouko.
Luckily, you have a soft landing. Your face lands right in her breasts. If your brain weren't still in pain coping mode, you'd probably be trying something like you just did again.
"Get off of me." She effortlessly rolls you off of her like you're weightless.
"Heh. Fell for my trap. I was wondering if it'd work."
Trap..?
...She did say her specialty was traps, or something to that effect.
"Ugh." Your body returns to normal, finally. Sorta. You feel worn out, probably as an aftereffect of getting slammed into from all directions by danmaku. Man, you're going to be purple all over.
"Maybe you'll think next time before you try and do something stupid like that." She coolly states as she leaes the room.
But...SHE'S the one who was supposed to learn not to do something stupid like that. God fucking damn it, this is irritating.
Now that the pain has mostly melted away, the desire to fuck something comes back almost full force. You've still got blue balls, goddamnit.

"Hey, you done in there?" Yumou's voice startles you. "I was surprised to see Shouko leaving like she did, but even if you're recovering from certain activities you should still put forth an effort to get out of there as quickly as possible. We really should get going, you know."
Ugh, a misunderstanding. Well, not necessarily a bad one. Potentially a bad one, but not necessarily.
"Alright, give me a minute."
You manage to calm down your raging erection, but that's all that gets calmed down. Your need to fornicate remains at full force.
...This is definitely not a good thing at all.
Ignoring it, you get yourself dressed and step out of the bathroom. You head back to the sitting room.
"Well, shall we go? It's probably best to leave already." Yumou looks patient even if her words aren't.

[ ] Yes, leave now.
[ ] No, you've got things to take care of. (specify)
[ ] No, you've got "things" to take care of.

>> No. 15692
[x] No, you've got things to take care of.
[x] Stand beside Shouko and whisper to her "Your resistance only serves to make my penis harder." and then slap her on the ass.
[x] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15701
[X] No, you've got things to take care of.
[X] Congratulate Shouko quietly for her little trap, and inform her that, if she isn't more careful, you just might fall for her. There's something really fucking hot about the lengths she's willing to go to for you (even if they are negative).
[X] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15703
[x] No, you've got things to take care of.
[x] Stand beside Shouko and whisper to her "Your resistance only serves to make my penis harder." and then slap her on the ass.
[x] Now you can leave.

hahaha
>> No. 15717
[x] No, you've got things to take care of.
[x] Stand beside Shouko and whisper to her "Your resistance only serves to make my penis harder." and then slap her on the ass.
[x] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15719
[X] No, you've got things to take care of.
[X] Congratulate Shouko quietly for her little trap, and inform her that, if she isn't more careful, you just might fall for her. There's something really fucking hot about the lengths she's willing to go to for you (even if they are negative).
[X] Now you can leave.

Superior write-in is superior.
>> No. 15720
[X] No, you've got things to take care of.
[X] Congratulate Shouko quietly for her little trap, and inform her that, if she isn't more careful, you just might fall for her. There's something really fucking hot about the lengths she's willing to go to for you (even if they are negative).
[X] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15728
Saying you might fall for her is a double edged sword though. She might stop if the thought actually disgusts her.
>> No. 15729
[X] No, you've got things to take care of.
[X] Congratulate Shouko quietly for her little trap, and inform her that, if she isn't more careful, you just might fall for her. There's something really fucking hot about the lengths she's willing to go to for you (even if they are negative).
[X] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15734
[X] No, you've got things to take care of.
[X] Stand beside Shouko and whisper to her "Your resistance only serves to make my penis harder." and then slap her on the ass.
[X] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15738
[x] No, you've got things to take care of.
[x] Stand beside Shouko and whisper to her "Your resistance only serves to make my penis harder." and then slap her on the ass.
[x] Now you can leave.
>> No. 15744
No, you've got something to take care of first.
"Shouko." you stand next to her and address her.
Leaning in closer, you whisper into her hear.
"Your resistance only serves to make my penis harder." And with that, you slap her on the ass.

"Alright, let's go." You glance over at Shouko. She looks a bit flustered.
"Alright." Yumou responds, followed by a flash of green light, and finally darkness all around. You can't see.
"This way." You hear their footsteps leading off.
"Hey, guys. I can't see."
"Oh, right. You're a human. Forgot." Yumou's voice comes closer as she speaks, and she grabs your hand. "We're not very far from a lit place, though. You should be able to see there." You follow the direction she pulls you.
Eventually you are able to see, faintly.
Wait, can't you make a portable light source?
Perhaps with a little concentration...
Yes. You manage to will a small ball of fire into existance. It floats in a circle around your head, lighting up the cave.
It takes no energy to actually keep it going, which is odd. In the past it's taken a lot. You'd like to know why it isn't now, but whatever.

"Haaaah. It's cold down here." Shouko complains. It's not really very cold, though. She must be used to warm temperatures or something.
"Yeah." Yumou agrees. Wait, they're both cold? You're fine.
...Oh right, fire. Derp.

Eventually you make it in front of a large building, erected underground. it looks misplaced, but whatever.
"And we're here." Yumou declares. "Let's head inside." She walks up to the door and knocks.
The door is answered by a youngish girl with long black hair, a white short-sleeved shirt, and a green dress. She also has a greenish ribbon.
Most noticable of her features are her large black wings.

"Hello? Who're you guys?" She asks.

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 15748
[X] Bigamists.
>> No. 15749
[x] "Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls. You wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?"
>> No. 15751
[x] "Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls. You wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?"
>> No. 15752
[x] "Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls. You wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?"
>> No. 15783
Come on people, Jerl only starts writing when an option has 5 votes
>> No. 15784
[x] "Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls. You wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?"
>> No. 15785
[x] "Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls. You wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?"
>> No. 15803
[x] "Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls. You wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?"
>> No. 15850
"Someone here is supposed to help me with the voices in my head telling me to do bad things to pretty girls." Right now, it's telling you to do things to this girl in front of you, but you ignore it. "You wouldn't happen to know where they are, would you?"
"Uhh, you talking about Miss Satori?" She asks, puzzled.
"Yes." Yumou answers. "She's probably been waiting for us."
"Ah!" the girl exclaims, "that's right, she told me to wait here for visiters!"
...
Well, that...No, not going to think about that.

She leads you though hallways into a room, tells you to sit down, and then leaves.
From the continuous stream of idle banter that she probably wouldn't have stopped unless prompted, and then she may still not, you get the impression that she's really quite dumb. Almost as much as Cirno. The kind of stupidity that leads to crazy stupid things happening, like her trying to eat god or something.
...That was a very strange and misplaced thought.
Regardless.

At this very moment, you're sitting at a table, waiting for this "Miss Satori" to come, or whatever else may happen. You're sitting here, with nothing to do. Neither of the girls attempts to start conversation.

"..."

Yeah, it's so silent that it's not even referenced as an internal thought but an external one. How convenient.
So, you're sitting here bored.

...Bored.

Nothing to do.
Nothing at all.

Well, there's things you can do, but they would be...dangerous. Very dangerous. Dangerous to the level where you're sure you'd die.
No, no. That's definitely a bad idea.
However, you simply cannot prevent yourself from replaying them in your head.
First you'd sneak one of her needles. Yes, can't let her spring that trap again. You'd sneak one of those needles, and you'd prick her with it in a place with few nerve endings. She would barely notice it. And then she'd be knocked out, and you'd be free to do what you want-ah wait, Yumou. That's a complication.

...That's what ropes are for.
And ropes for Shouko too, even though she can probably activate the trap without them if she wakes up.

Yes, they'd both be tied up, one of them asleep and the other tied up in that same manner you did this morning...

Oh god. This is just making it completely worse. At this rate, you won't be able to stop yourself from-"
"Stop yourself from what?" A new voice comes from the direction of the door.
...Wait, you weren't saying that out fucking loud, were you? Jesus christ!
"No, you weren't saying it out loud, calm down."
Oh, okay, that's goo-wait you said that out loud too!? What the hell, mouth, stop acting when the signal isn't sent!
"No, you haven't said a thing the whole time." A slight pause. "Miss Shouko, I assure you I'm not just mumbling to yourself. No, you didn't say that out loud either." She suddenly turns to Yumou. "Ah, you're right! We should get to business!" She suddenly declares.
She suddenly shifts her gaze to you.
"Keep those thoughts to yourself, please." What thoughts? All you've been thinking about is what's being said.
"That is incorrect. You've been thinking about...Various things." No you goddamn haven't.
Wait, is she reading your thoughts? Ah, that makes this make a whole lot more sense.
"...Mhmm. Yes, his thoughts do seem quite strange." slight pause. "Well, I'll try." Another pause. "No, don't worry about that, it's fine." Man, it's really offputting to only hear one half of a conversation that's taking place in front of you.

Satori continues to just say random-sounding things that you know are part of a conversation but are useless to you.j

...Actually, this is quite boring.

[ ] Just wait.
[ ] Imagine Satori naked.
[ ] Practice magic or something to pass the time.
>> No. 15854
[X] Just wait. Play pazakk in your head.

Atton approved!
>> No. 15856
[x] Just wait. Play pazakk in your head.

I can get behind this.
>> No. 15858
[x] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.

Yeah... Revealing how you work and then carrying on casually... Not a smart thing to do in front of us~
>> No. 15859
[X] Just wait. Play pazakk in your head.
>> No. 15860
[x] Have an internal argument/power struggle between the Pe/Py/Af/Ca factions, with your main personality trying to keep control and act as the voice of reason. (Maybe we can turn Satori insane as a side-effect.)
>> No. 15861
>>15860

Shame Ca and Af are already dead, wouldn't get much going from them
>> No. 15862
[X] Just wait. Play pazakk in your head.

>>15861

True.

We're running on nothing but the flames of passion now.
>> No. 15867
[X] Just wait. Play pazakk in your head.

Story of my life man.
>> No. 15905
[x]Rickroll

because it didn't happen in that other CYOA, and it needs to happen somewhere.
>> No. 15909
>>15908

This makes speaks the god damn truth. What's with you guys? We have this potential in front of us and we're playing cards in our head.
>> No. 15910
[X] Imagine Satori naked.
>> No. 15912
[X] Imagine Satori naked.

Remember your roots. Your primary skill is perversion. Stop wasting it.
>> No. 15914
[x] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.
>> No. 15915
[x] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.
>> No. 15916
File 123743977144.jpg - (139.32KB , 850x637 , sample-8fbd359fa44ce9c0926dac241ec1b671.jpg ) [iqdb]
15916
[x] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.

Changing vote.

This is better.
>> No. 15917
[x] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.
>> No. 15919
[X] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.
>> No. 15928
[x] Imagine ravaging every single girl in the room in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.
>> No. 15983
Boring, boring, boring, boring. You need something to do.
...There isn't much to do, really.

...Heh. Why not mess around with Satori? That ought to be a little bit fun.
See how long it takes to make her blush. Or chase you out of the house screaming and waving around weapons. Either way, it's more fun than this.
So you first subject will be...Shouko. Obviously. She's always been the first one that's come to your mind with these sort of things. Perhaps because she's the one you've experienced the most with, as far as these things go.
Yes, you've experienced a lot. Too bad you can't remember the first time and the times following the second one all ended with blue balls.
Ugh.
Right. You've got the fuel. The blue balls come back with a vengance. You don't care that this is going to make them worse.

Shouko. She developed a neat trick, didn't she? One that surely makes her unrapable. But it's quite easy to get around something like that. For example, you could trigger it, surround yourself with a wall of flames, and before she knows what happens, knock her out as quickly as possible. Yes, that's an option. It's risky, though. Well, you've never seemed to care about risk when...these things happen.
So, right. She's knocked out. This means you can do whatever you want with her.
So you do. Her clothes, they're unnecessary. Removing them fully is a waste of time, though. you move her skirt aside, rip her panties off of her without care. Your clothing's gone in a flash as well, and you're pushing in and out of her in a flash. Rolling her onto her stomach, you sepate her legs and push yourself forcefully against her tight opening. It resists, but you ignore that, pushing in harder until it gives and you're all the way inside of her. You pull out, noticing a peculiar wetness. Expecting to find that she's gotten wet on her own again, you look down. Instead of that, though, you find that she's started bleeding slightly. You really did press quite hard, didn't you?
Oh well, that doesn't matter to you. Not at all. You continue pushing in and out.
But even this tightness isn't enough for you. No, you need more. More stimulation.
There's a way to get more stimulation. It involves ditching this hole for a different one, one much more tight.
In one fluid, quick motion, you pull yourself out of her vagina, readjust your angle up a small amount, and push forward. This time you definitely encounter much more resistance. You react the same this time, though. You continue pushing in and out, even though her anus is trying its hardest to tighten its self to keep you from entering. Of course, this even added tightness just serves to increase the friction, bringing you to a climax that much quicker.

...Reality returns. It appears you've only missed a couple seconds. And you haven't begun raping anyone. Whew.
But now your penis is throbbing painfully. The only real way to stop it at this point would be to do just what you were grateful you hadn't: pin someone down and begin humping.

..Calm the fuck down. Calm down. Calm down. No, that can only lead to bad things.

Yes, calm.

Alright. Your next subject of thought will be Yumou. She managed to avoid getting raped last night, but the result was her remaining tied up until morning.

---

Right. Cutting off here. Mainly for your enjoyment.
>> No. 15984
File 123750916617.png - (163.94KB , 474x358 , 1218002316322.png ) [iqdb]
15984
>>15983
>> No. 15985
Unlike Shouko, she doesn't have things like traps to use in her defense. That makes this a lot easier. And it means you don't have to be quite so violent.
In fact, you don't even have to be violent at all.
As she's sitting there reading a book like she does, you sneak up behind her. When you're close enough, you pounce. Reaching around in front of her, you grab her wrists and raise them up above her head.
"Wha-!?" She asks, startled by the sudden lifting. And the book being jerked out of her hands.
"What're you- Oh no." She realizes what's happening almost too quickly. Oh well, that won't make it happen any less.
"Oh yes," You respond, "Definitely yes."
Hmm. Yeah, the effect probably won't be the same as this morning if her clothing is still fully on. that dress is going to have to go.
"That dress is going to have to go," you state out loud for her to hear. "It's coming off." You manage to remove the dress from her person with some difficulty. Removing someone's dress without letting go of their hands is difficult.
"Now." She doesn't seem very resistant, but she also doesn't seem like she wants it either. It's more like she's trying not to get hurt, or something. It's not like you'd actually hurt her, though, if you could help it.
Using the same technique you used while removing her dress, you hold her hands by the rist in one of your hands while you retrieve your silk rope from your backpack. Pushing her to the ground, you begin tying her up the same way you did last night.
And the result is almost immediate. You can't even hold yourself back to admire your work.
"S-stop." She tells you as you begin removing her underwear. You pay no heed to your words. Her panties are removed in a flash, allowing you to see her perfect shaved pussy.
Of course, this just makes you even more aroused, breaking the limit on your ability to hold back.
"I'm putting it in." You tell her this for no particular reason. She doesn't really need to know what you're about to do.
"Aaaah!" she squeals as you begin pushing it against her. She squirms in an attempt to resist, but your knots are too strong for that to be any help.
As you slowly begin pushing in, her attempts to resist grow more wild, until they die down. You notice tears forming in the corners of her eyes.
It's not the tears that do it to you. It's the expression on her face. An expression that says "there's nothing more I can do," an expression of giving up. But it's also not what the expression means. It's how it comes out. It's unbearably cute.
You can't hold yourself back.
Well, you can. Just not very much.
You increase your speed. You're still going to try to avoid hurting her, which is difficult to do at high speeds without lubrication. She doesn't seem to be producing any of her own, so moving too quickly is out of the question.
The tears, by this point, have turned into a constant stream. You can't blame her. She was suddenly captured, tied up, and forced upon. Just about any girl would be crying at this point.
Still, the combination of variables are combining to make the stimulation so great that-

Suddenly, a familliar dark room.

SMACK.
"Ow, what the christ." Yumou suddenly, out of nowhere, struck you across the forehead with a ruler.
"Knock it off."

Reality returns.
Looking over at Yumou, you find her blushing slightly. Huh.

Well, you were determined to imagine yourself ravaging every girl in the room, so it's time to pick your next target.

That girl who answered the door. Did you ever get her name? In any case, she has to be your next target. Wouldn't want to waste Satori when you can save her for last, would you? No, of course not.

---

Okuu scene next.
>> No. 16001
File 123752045963.gif - (172.79KB , 250x142 , kanakogif.gif ) [iqdb]
16001
I love you, Jerl.

I love you so very, very much.
>> No. 16027
She doesn't seem all that bright. She seems quite childish, really. it's odd, because she appears to be at least in her late teens. Well, the wings on her back are evidence that she could be older than your grandfather.
This, of course, is exploitable. The less experience someone has, the easier they are to manipulate. Especially with trickery.

You get her separated from everyone else. Trying this in front of everyone is risky. THINKING about trying it fin front of everyone else is rsky. Almost the most risky thing you could possibly do.
Of coursethis just makes it that much mroe fun.

"Whgat's this all about?" She asks, audibly and visibly annoyed. "Suddenly telling me you need my help and leading me around through the building like this." Her arms are crossed over her chest, hiding that creepy eye. Whenever you look at it, it feels like you just put on a ring of invisibility.
Well, given your...tendencies, invisible would be nice. And it almost seems liek Pe would win in a fight with any internal will that might arise from wearing the ring. He's frighteningly strong now. Actually, that's precisely why you're here, in this hallway with this girl.

Ah. This particular room looks perfect. It's dark, empty, and has a bed. Perfect.

"Okay. This room looks good enoguh." You take aseat on the bed. The soft matress is very comfortable, but that's not the pleasure you're looking for. Not at all.
"What exactly are we here for?" she asks, still seeming annoyed.
"I have a small problem that requires your help." You begin your bullshit explanation. "This may seem strange, but please just listen to me." If it sounds strange, that's because it's completley fucking false.
Of course, if she finds that strange, she's going to find this really strange.
The zipper opens on your pants almost silently. As soon as she notices you doing this, she takes a step back.

"Wh-what're you doing!?" She sounds shocked. That won't do.
"Calm down. I just need you to help me massage this. It's-there's a small problem with it. The circulation is bad, and if it doesn't get massaged daily it'll hurt really badly and could even kill me."

She looks shocked. "That's horrible!" Looks like she believed you. Heh.
She walks up close and kneels down in front of it. A slight blush spreads across her face.
"T-tell me what to do." She seems nervous, and embarassed.
"Just begin massaging it with your fingers."
"Like this?" Her cold fingertips touch your throbbing dick, gently rubbin in small circles.
"Yeah, exactly like that."

The feeling of her soft fingers moving around on your rod is driving you insane. She isn't even touching the tip. This is torture.
"Is it helping?" She asks innocently.
"Uh-" You manage to grab hold of your lost mind for a second to think up a response. "...Sorta. It'd help, though, if you did it like this."

Grasping her hand in yours, you rearrange her fingers into a fist around your shaft, and start her on the pumping motion.
"Okay." She goes with your change in motion without asking any questions.

This...This is even more torturous than before! Her grip is better, but her lack of experience, as well as not knowing what she's actually trying to accomplish, leads to it being only a bit more pleasurable, which just adds pressure. This pressure is increasing your pain. At this rate...

"It's no good." She stops and looks up at you. "You'll have to use your breasts."

A short pause.

"...Eh?" She sounds shocked and confused. "Use my...breasts? Why?"
Hmm. You didn't think you'd have to explain it to her. She's taken the rest without questions.
"Well, uh. They're softer than your fingers, so..."
"Oh, I see." ...She really is easy to manipulte, isn't she? That's going to get her in some trouble in the future, you just know it.

She throws her removed shirt onto the floor. The pink nipples on her magnificent breasts harden in the cold underground air.

"Wh-what do do now?" She's definitely blushing now.
"Move closer." She follows your command, moving close enough for you to show her what to do.

"You just need to rub them against it like this."
You gently grasp her breasts, making sure to get a good grope out of them while you're doing it, and press them up around your penis so it's surrounded.
"And slide them up and down from the top to the bottom."
"This...This is weird." She complains. Still, though, she complies. The feeling of her soft tits wrapped aroud your hard dick, sliding up and down between them...
"Ahh, yes. This is helping a-"

You cut your self off. It's about to end. You feel your muscles tensing up in anticipation of the orgasm, and-


Reality returns, once again leaving you blueballed. Oh god, you're not going to be able to stop yourself at this point. It's horrible. And it's just making the situation that much worse, causing your imagination to run wild to these dangerous things. It's a good thing that there's four of them to restrain you if you try anything, or else one of them may already have been forced upon by you.

...But the only way you can really stop that is by bringing yourself into another one of those fantasy worlds. And since your plan was to imagine ravaging EVERY GIRL in the room, and there's only one left...
---
Oh god, writing h-scenes drains more energy than anything fucking else.
>> No. 16028
Reading them drains us too Jerl~
It drains us too~
>> No. 16037
>"Calm down. I just need you to help me massage this. It's-there's a small problem with it. The circulation is bad, and if it doesn't get massaged daily it'll hurt really badly and could even kill me."

This line, it's pure gold.
>> No. 16042
Satori. Your original intent was to throw her off guard. Now, however, your intent is to not flip out and rape everyone.
Yeah. You definitely don't want to do that. Well, you do. You just don't want the consequences.
Which leads to you imagining something with Satori.

It's been quite some time since you came here. It was decided that it was best for you to stay here. Partially because you can get some form of help here, and partially because Yumou realized that if you hadn't already been gapped out of here, Yukari has absolutely no idea where you are. As a precaution, when she left, she took Yukari's note with her. The plan was supposedly to burn it when she got outside.
In any case, Yukari not knowing you're here means Yumou can just let you stay. Of course, you have no complaints. The people here are, well, nicer than anyone on the surface. Perhaps excepting Kaguya. But you don't feel threatened at all around here. Everyone seems so peaceful and undestructive. So much so that when you find out what this place is actually for, you don't even feel the slightest bit of fear.
Well, in any case. You're let to stay here, and Yumou is let to continue with whatever you were somehow holding her back from. And Satori gets someone other than her pets to keep her company. Mutual win, right?
Well, there's a slight problem. When she left, Yumou took Shouko with her. This left you to deal with your perverse tendencies on your own. Of course, it's quite difficult at first. Slowly, however, you feel your perversion calm down. Fapping every time you feel it coming on at all helps. Of course, you can't get rid of it all. Sometimes a stray thought will force its self to your mind. Each time this happens, you appologize profusely, even though she's told you that you don't need to. Every time it happens, she seems to blush a little bit.
But then one night, you're suddenly overcome by an intense need. Not as intense as the day you got here, thank god. But intense enough to force errant thoughts to the surface in very unreasonable ways.

Ugh. These thoughts. They're irritating.
And they're so difficult to get rid of.
It would be rude to just get up and leave in the middle of a conversation with this girl, whose name you still somehow haven't picked up on. No, that would be bad. She seems like the type to hit you for something like that. And you don't want to be hit by her. Especially ever since she ate that god. Man, who thought your analysis of what stupid things she may try would come true?
In any case, now instead of a fist, getting hit by her means an iron rod in the stomach, or a burst of radiation into your nads. That's definitely not good.
But still, you can't help yourself. The way she positioned herself when sitting made it possible to see straight up her skirt. And she hasn't done anything to correct it, undoubtedly not noticing the glaring problem.
Of course, you can't take your eyes off of her panties. Except when they wander to her slender, creamy, smooth thighs. You'd so much love to just lick those right now. Everything else would just be a-
"You two seem lively." A wild Satori appears! Damnit, must get rid of those thoughts.
"But I'd advise you to try and avoid thinking about her like that." Her words fly in one ear and out the other, though. You're too distracted. Her hair....Her hair. It's all messy. As if she'd had sex and never put it back together. And the thought of being the one to-
"Gah. Sorry." You immediately apologize.
"No need to apologize." A slight bit of color comes to her face, though. It's really cute.
"Ah-" She makes a noise as you think that, and suddenly the redness amplifies.
"U-uh." She hesitates.
But now that one thing has been thought, many more will surface. Like that one time you accidentally walked in on her changing. That was back when you still didn't have the layout down. You legitimately thought it was your room. Well, it's good for you that she could read your mind and tell that such was the case. You have a feeling you wouldn't be so well-off if you'd walked in on someone else.
Like the girl who initially greeted you. Once again, you walked in on someone. She was getting out of the bath. You had went there to use the toilet. There was no way you'd have known she was in there. But, there was no way to convince her that such was true.
Your foot's still healing from that.
But that's not a good memory. You skip over it, right back to Satori in her underwear.
Oh god. When you had first seen that, you had to rush back to your own room. It'd been a while since you had last fapped, so you were already on the edge. That was just the final push. And of course, when you were actually masturbating-"
"Um." She cuts your thoughts off. It snaps you back to reality.
"I-if you're that troubled by seeing me, I, I..." Oh god, she's not seriously going to offer to...
"I-I'll help you, to, um..." Her sounding shy is totally unlike her. She's usually so calm, cool, collected, and mostly indifferent. This is unlike her. Of course, it's extremely cute.
"...I'll take that as a yes." Holy shit, she's really going to do it!
"Just, um. AH!" She suddenly realizes the other girl in the room staring intently.
"Uh, please leave!" She sounds panicked.
"Aww. I wanted to watch." The girl stands up and leaves.
"R-right. Just, uh, sit there, and..."
You follow her suggestion. You can feel the pressure build as she slowly moves between your legs and begins unzipping your pants.
Reaching inside, she slowly removes your throbbing member from its entrapment.
Oh god, this is so fucking erotic. She slowly licks her lips as she moves closer. At first, she only barely kisses the tip. The slowness she uses reminds you of-no, not going to think about her when this is happening. Satori's the one doing it now, and she's not going to leave you with blue balls.
Her tongue skillfully glides over the head of your erection, her lips so gently pressing around your shaft. It feels absolutely fucking fantastic. Even better than when Shouko did it. The best part is that she always knows exactly where to lick. She's reading your mind, and it's turning out awesome because of it.
As the sensation builds, she increases her pace. She also reaches down with her left hand to stimulate herself, as well. This sight, the feeling of her lips around your cock, and her tongue sliding skillfully over your head, set you off. You can't hold yourself back as you begin to shoot your fluids straight into her mouth. She doesn't stop, though. She continues sucking and licking until the final spasm of your orgasm is finished.
But her orgasm hasn't come yet. And she seems like she needs one at this point.
You can hel-

Reality suddenly returns to you.
"S-stop it." Satori's face is as red as it was just before beginning to give you that blow job.
"I said, stop it." This time it's more forcefully said. But even if she tells you to, you can't just stop thinking about-
Ow, that stings. What was that?
Oh. A needle. Right. Time to go to sleep.

---
THERE'S STILL ONE MORE H-SCENE TO GO BEFORE THE NEXT VOTE JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 16047
this is hot and all, but what's with all the sex in missionary position? sure, most of it isn't consensual, but...

>...in ways that would have made even some of your most perverted friends back in the real world act shocked.

This screams for exotic fetishes of all sorts. Doesn't matter what type, just needs to be sick and twisted.
>> No. 16073
>>16047
Alright. But you may not like the result.
>> No. 16074
OH GOD OKUU TITFUCK

I came.
>> No. 16075
>>16073

I already know I won't.

Bastard, outsourcing like that.
>> No. 16076
>>16075
BUT ALL THE BUSINESSES ARE DOING IT
>> No. 16077
>>16076

And all the businesses are still suffering from the economy~
>> No. 16079
>>16077
Then I shall suffer from the economy.
>> No. 16188
>just needs to be sick and twisted
>you may not like the result
>Bastard, outsourcing like that

Oh no...
>> No. 16192
Oh how I wish that were true...
>> No. 16250
laziness.
---
A familliar black room enters your vision.
But instead of Yumou at the table, someone you don't recognize sits there.
Black hair tied at each side, wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a black skirt. On her left shoulde, there's a symbol you don't recognize from anywhere.
You get the feeling that something just got broken. Something fundamental about the universe. You're unsure of what it was.

You take a seat.
This girl makes you slightly uneasy. It feels like if you fuck up, she'll stab you.

"Alright, so." She begins. "The reason I'm here, instead of who you were probably expecting, is to give you a slight bit of consolation. You see, this was supposed to be a wet dream. However, due to certain circumstances, that's not going to work out. Your testicles will have to wait until you wake up." It's a bit odd to have a girl throw around words like that so unconcernedly.
"Instead, something else. Something that was put on hold due to a sudden blockage. Something that's about to be restarted, because letting it just sit there would be a shame. You don't have to worry about it right now. You'll experience it all the same. But at this point in time, you need to wake up."

The darkness is replaced with...more darkness. But it's definitely a different darkness. It's not as dark of a darkness, but still dark.
...Ugh. Your body hurts. it's sore all over. It feels like you're covered in bruises.
Oh, that's right. You are. This morning, with Shouko in the bath. That's right.

Right now you're laying down in a bed, it seems. In a very dark room. You can barely see. You can see your hand in front of your face, but anything beyond that is just too dark to see.

Well, it's dark. You're likely to get eaten by a grue.

[ ] Seeing's good. Light a fireball.
[ ] Go back to sleep.
[ ] You still haven't gotten any goddamn release from everything up until now.
>> No. 16251
[x] "Damnit Rumia, VTAIG's that way."
[x] Grumble and replace the fourth wall you accidently knocked over.
[x] Whatever else wins.
>> No. 16253
[ ] Seeing's good. Light a fireball.
>> No. 16254
[x] Seeing's good. Light a fireball.

Let's burn.
>> No. 16281
[x] You still haven't gotten any goddamn release from everything up until now.

All our actions depend on one thing only, and right now it's demanding relief
>> No. 16283
[x] Seeing's good. Light a fireball.
>> No. 16289
>>16251
Haha what?
>> No. 16341
[x] Seeing's good. Light a fireball.
>> No. 16368
[x] Seeing's good. Light a fireball. Check if anyone is in the room.
[x] You still haven't gotten any goddamn release from everything up until now. Take care of it quickly if no one is around.
[x] Go back to sleep. Too lazy.
>> No. 16500
Updates?
>> No. 16507
Yes, seeing is good.
Pulling a portion of energy from the battery, you light yourself a fireball.

You're in a dark room with stone walls and a large wooden door. The floor is carpeted, so it's probably not a detaining cell or something.
The air is the same cold you've felt since your first fireball went out.

Well, you're not all that much better off than before now.

[ ] Try and go through the door.
[ ] Go back to sleep.
[ ] Fap.
>> No. 16508
[ ] Try and go through the door.
>> No. 16509
[x] You know how in old fairy tales you can find your way out of the evil witch's forest by leaving a trail of breadcrumbs? Well, replace 'forest' with 'someone's house' and 'breadcrumbs' with 'spooge'.
>> No. 16511
[ ] Try and go through the door.
>> No. 16512
[x] Try and go through the door.

NO FAPPING! MAKE THE FIRST PERSON WE ENCOUNTER SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE SITUATION WE'RE IN!

I do wonder where we are right now though
>> No. 16561
[ ] Try and go through the door.

fapping right now would be a waste. let's save it for whoever we meet first.
>> No. 16780
No updates because of not enough votes.
---
Well, fapping would probably be a good idea. Blue balls are painful, and in your case, dangerous to those around you. However, you don't even know where you are. Doing something like that could leave you wide open for a sneak attack.
...Of course, such a thing is unlikely, but so was falling through the floor at the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Gotta keep on your toes.
Sleeping is an even worse idea. First of all, sleeping leaves you even more open for attack. Second, you could experience dreams that just make your sexual tension worse. Both possibilities would be best to avoid.

This leaves going through the door as your last option.

You sit up in the bed. Taking a look at yourself, you find that you're still clothed fully. Thankfully.

Standing up, you walk towards the door. When you touch the doorknob, you immediately recoil. The damn thing's cold. Really, really cold. Colder than it should be.

You grab it again. Still feels cold, but now that you're expecting it, it's not so bad.
Turning it proves to be a problem. It's quite stuck. This means it's either locked, or something else is holding it there.

[ ] Give up, wait for the door to open on its own.
[ ] Force it.
[ ] Yell out, someone may come open the door.
>> No. 16782
[x] burn down the door
>> No. 16794
[X] Force it, kick it down.
>> No. 16798
[x] Burn down the door
>> No. 16815
[X] burn down the room in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 16828
[x] Burn down the door
>> No. 16896
[x] Burn down the door
>> No. 16918
[x] burn down the door
>> No. 16978
Fuck this. You can't let a door stop you.
Something as simple as it being locked is of no hinderance to you.
The door's made of wood. You can control fire.

Yes, fire. Beautiful, useful, destructive fire.

Pulling another bit of mana out of your battery, just enough to start a fire at the base of the door, you do just that. Focusing on the fire.
The fire. The beautiful fire that now covers the door, burning away all of your worries and problems.
The fire. This useful tool which has advanced mankind past the animals, eventually on to modern civilization.
The fire. This useful tool which will reverse all of that.

Your mind goes blank.

...

Your mind returns. Among the burning heat, there is an icy cold distracting you from your beautiful creation. You can't have that.
"John? Hey, John, why is there fire?" A distantly familliar voice coming from behind thick walls of smoke. "There shouldn't be fire; fire is icky and hot." Where do you remember this voice from? "Hey, are you alright? I've seen humans die from fire before..." It's perplexing, and-

A freezing cold hand on your wrist snaps you out of your reverie.

"Ah! There you are! Let's go!" She begins dragging you out.

You find yourself in a hallway. The fire is still raging in the room you just left, but it's been contained by the fact that everything else is made of wood and won't burn that easily.

"Whew! I was worried!" The voice comes again.

You look down, in the direction it was coming from, to find a blue fairy with icicles sticking out of her back.

...Oh.

[ ] Write-in
>> No. 16994
>>16982
Oh damn, that's what I get for alt+tabbing between notepad2 and other things while writing.
Everything else is made of STONE and that's why it won't burn.
>> No. 17015
[x] "Hey there Cirno. So where exactly was I just now? I woke up to this fire pretty much so my mind is a bit unclear."
[x] While she's answering this, try to channel fire throughout your body to prepare yourself for what you're about to do.
[x] Use the heat from your body to gradually weaken her without her noticing before pouncing on her and using her as a release.
>> No. 17031
[x] Supress your urges for now. Cirno is a being whose powers you couldn't overcome without using up all your magical power anyways, and if you did manage to overcome her, you'd still get frostbite in the end instead of needles at the very least.
[x] Thank you for her assistance, and ruffle her hair.
[x] Ask her what she's doing down here and if she can lead you back to the people you were with.

As much fun as it would be to attempt what I had initially planned, the resulting loss of either all our magical energy and potentially not even being able to have any fun, or potentially dying from it kind of ruins the fun. Thus we shall save our inner rage for a target that deserves it, and we actually have a shot at succeeding with.
>> No. 17036
[X] Supress your urges for now. Cirno is a being whose powers you couldn't overcome without using up all your magical power anyways, and if you did manage to overcome her, you'd still get frostbite in the end instead of needles at the very least.
[X] Thank you for her assistance, and ruffle her hair.
[X] Ask her what she's doing down here and if she can lead you back to the people you were with.
>> No. 17052
[X] Supress your urges for now. Cirno is a being whose powers you couldn't overcome without using up all your magical power anyways, and if you did manage to overcome her, you'd still get frostbite in the end instead of needles at the very least.
[X] Thank you for her assistance, and ruffle her hair.
[X] Ask her what she's doing down here and if she can lead you back to the people you were with.
>> No. 17053
Haha wow... Just realized I initially typed out the thanks line as if it was being said instead of being performed
>> No. 17060
[x] Supress your urges for now. Cirno is a being whose powers you couldn't overcome without using up all your magical power anyways, and if you did manage to overcome her, you'd still get frostbite in the end instead of needles at the very least.
[x] Thank you for her assistance, and ruffle her hair.
[x] Ask her what she's doing down here and if she can lead you back to the people you were with.
>> No. 17066
[x] Supress your urges for now. Cirno is a being whose powers you couldn't overcome without using up all your magical power anyways, and if you did manage to overcome her, you'd still get frostbite in the end instead of needles at the very least.
[x] Thank you for her assistance, and ruffle her hair.
[x] Ask her what she's doing down here and if she can lead you back to the people you were with.
>> No. 17268
"Ah, Cirno." You couldn't even think of using her to dispell your libido.

...Goddamnit you just did.

However, that's the only time you will.

"Thanks for helping me." You ruffle her hair. She giggles softly in response.
"That's what friends are for, isn't it?" She asks a question which the answer to is obvious.
"Of course, Cirno."
She nods.

So what's Cirno doing underground?
"Hey, what're you doing underground?" You ask her directly.
"I heard that you, Miss Yumou, and needlebitch came down here and I wanted to come too."
...Needlebitch? That's...an interestingly accurate nickname.
"So, can you lead me back to where everyone else is?"
"No, I don't know where we are."
"..."

Well, you're going to have to navigate these halls yourself.

To your right, the hall gets intersected at a right angle by another hall. To your left, it continues for a bit further before making a 90 degree turn to the right.

[ ] Right, forward.
[ ] Right, left.
[ ] Right, right.
[ ] Left.
>> No. 17271
[X] Right, left.
>> No. 17272
[x] Use your powers of perversion to turn your dick into a magical compass that will point you in the necessary directions in order to shove it into needlebitch
>> No. 17331
[X] Right, left.
>> No. 17344
[X] Right, left.
>> No. 17352
[x] Use your powers of perversion to turn your dick into a magical compass that will point you in the necessary directions in order to shove it into needlebitch

PERVERSION POWERS, ACTIVATE
FORM OF A COMPASS
>> No. 17561
[x] Use your powers of perversion to turn your dick into a magical compass that will point you in the necessary directions in order to shove it into needlebitch
>> No. 17580
[X] Use your powers of perversion to turn your dick into a magical compass that will point you in the necessary directions in order to shove it into needlebitch
>> No. 17683
You attempt to use your powers of perversion to turn your dick into a magical compass that wil point you in the necessary directions in order to shove it into "needlebitch."

You succeed in making your dick as hard as a needle, but it won't point anywhere you don't aim it yourself. This experiment has been concluded unsuccessfully.

.>input, I guess, since I don't really have anything planned
>> No. 17684
[X] Right, left.
>> No. 17691
[x] Right, left.
>> No. 17709
[x] Right, left.
>> No. 17725
[X] Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.
>> No. 17726
[X] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start.
>>17725
Get it right!
>> No. 17727
[x] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start.
>> No. 17730
[♫] 236+A+B+X+Y,B,Y,A,B,Y,A,X,236+A+Y
>> No. 17731
[X] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start.
>> No. 17801
[x] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start.
>> No. 17802
[x] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start.
>> No. 17805
[x] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.
Dude(s)! It doesn't have Select!
>> No. 17806
[x] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.

I don't even read this, I'm just voting to counter you faggots who can't even remember the most famous fucking input sequence in the history of video games. Select? Really?
>> No. 17807
[x] Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start.
>> No. 17811
>>17806
It doesn't always have select, and the original code didn't, but in some later games with the code it does. Get with the times.
>> No. 17817
>>17806
The one with select was for two players. I guess these guys had friends.
>> No. 17820
You don't know which direction to pick.
Usually someone would toss a coin, or throw up a stick in the air, or something.
But you're beyond that. You've got nerdy references you can use to determine your path!

First, you jump up into the air. It doesn't really do anything, but whatever. You repeat this.
Next, you crouch twice. Also doesn't accomplish much, but whatever.

You turn left and begin moving forward. You hit the end of the hallway, and luckily the only direction you can turn is the one you want to: right. So you turn right.
At the next intersection, you turn left. After that, you manage to avoid running into a dead end by turning right into a room. Hey, this room looks kinda familliar. Somehow.

Since you don't have B, A, Select, or Start buttons, you're going to have to stop it at that.

Right. You're now in a somewhat familliar looking room. You're unsure of what makes it familliar as it's very dark, and you can only make out the bed in front of you.

Where exactly this room is, that is a mystery. You're no closer to moving forward with...whatever you are planning on doing in the near future.

.>input
>> No. 17821
[x] Recall that this is where you had fun with that girl.
[x] From there, trip the dream fantastic to find your way back to where everyone else.
>> No. 17837
[x] Recall that this is where you had fun with that girl.
[x] From there, trip the dream fantastic to find your way back to where everyone else.

I can see this working
>> No. 17938
[x] tell Cirno to lead
>> No. 17945
[x] Recall that this is where you had fun with that girl.
[x] From there, trip the dream fantastic to find your way back to where everyone else.
>> No. 17983
[x] Recall that this is where you had fun with that girl.
[x] From there, trip the dream fantastic to find your way back to where everyone else.
>> No. 17987
[x] Recall that this is where you had fun with that girl.
[x] From there, trip the dream fantastic to find your way back to where everyone else.
>> No. 18094
This room is definitely familliar, though.
A moment to ponder this...

...Ah. This is that room from that hallucination you had earlier. Shouldn't that have just been a hallucination, then? The probability of it being real is so small that it makes you wonder if you're still asleep or not.

...You ARE awake, right?
Right?

Suddenly getting jarred awake by something stabbing you disproves this thought. It only stabs you very, very shallowly; in fact, it's more like a prick than a stab. Very much so since it occured in your finger.

"Hey, wake up. It's time to go."
A familliar voce helps break some of the residual drowsiness that you're filled with. You feel like liquid shit being run through a water desalination plant.

"Ugh." Various points in your body hurt. Two in specific hurt the most: where Shouko stabbed you down in the basement of the mansion, and where she's repeatedly stabbed you in the arm to make you fall asleep. It's just a dull ache.

"Oh, you're awake. Good, let's get going then." Without giving you any time to fully awaken, she grabs you and yanks you out of the bed with strength you'd rather not have to wrestle against. It's amazing that you've done just that multiple times already. Well, there's other explanations for that, like, for example, adrenaline preventing you from noticing how bad your arms would be aching from exerting that much force, or...

But that's not important. What's important is preventing yourself from getting injured by her rather uncareful method of dragging you.

"Hey, let me go. I can walk for myself."
"Somehow I doubt that. We're here anyway, though." She lets go, causing the part of your body lifted up by her to fall on the cold, hard floor.
You push yourself up, and stumble to your feet. Man, you're worse off than you'd thought. Of course, it's quite difficult to tell how much agony your muscles are in when they're not moving, and they weren't up until this point.

Your blurry vision slowly comes into focus, and you find yourself in a dining room.
You walk over to a chair and relieve your muscles once again by sitting down.
A plate of food in front of you comes to your attention. You can't really think too hard about what it is. This is like being hungover at the point of being woken up after an hour of sleep that ended a 24-hour no-sleep attempt.

You take a bite. The hangover part of it slowly vanishes, leaving behind the extreme tiredness and the aching of all of your muscles and the pain from the two places where you've been notably stabbed.

Once you've finished eating, you're practically dragged out of the underground mansion and through the system of caves, until you're suddenly teleported in a flash of bright green light that makes your head hurt again to a large field lit by bright sunlight that hurts not only your head but also your eyes with its brightness.
Shouko sneezes a couple times.
"Oh wow, it's bright." She makes the obvious comment.
"Well, we were underground for a few hours. Of course it's going to seem bright." Yumou's logical answer is the exact same thing you'd have said if you could muster the energy to do so.
"Yeah, you're right."
"Before I let the two of you go back to the mansion, I've got to take him to someone about that hole you put in him."
"Kay."

Another flash of green, and you're in Yumou's living room again. You take a seat on the couch and come rather close to falling asleep before a knocking on the door causes you to jolt awake.

Yumou answers it, greeting a girl of fairly normal appearance. She has red hair. Not as in normal red, but literally red.
"Where is he?" She asks. Yumou points over at you.
"Alright." She walks over, sits down in a chair across from you and stares at you for a moment.

Slowly, energy begins returning to you. This slowly turns to a moderate pace, and then a rather rapid pace. You feel your body repairing its self, and the wounds in your leg and arm closing themselves up and healing. All the pain in your muscles goes away, and take with them the tiredness you were experiencing. You feel as if you'd just slept a whole day.

"Alright, it's done." She gets up and makes her way out before anything further happens. "I'd rather not get suspected of having anything to do with your incident, so I'll be leaving now. See you around, Yumou." She closes the door as she leaves.

"That was a friend of mine. Youkai of something or other, never bothered trying to figure out exactly what. My suspicion is on it being the fear of something that heals its self quicker than you can hurt it, but that doesn't explain her ability to increase the healing speed of others. In any case, your body should be repaired of whatever non-spiritual damage it's recieved recently."

"I see."

"Well, you should be going back to the mansion. I'll make it a bit easier on you. You'll end up just outside the gate."

"Alright."

"See you." Another flash of green, and you find yourself sitting instead of on a couch, on the ground. Indeed, outside of the mansion.
Of course, it's definitely relieving that she didn't feel the need to pull any pranks on you like Yukari likely would.

Meiling appears to be asleep, leaning on the wall next to the gate for support.

[ ] Just go right in.
[ ] Wake her up.
[ ] Have Shouko wake her up. You don't want to get your balls re-damaged.
>> No. 18095
[x] Have Shouko wake her up. You don't want to get your balls re-damaged.

So......... What exactly was the point in going underground? Didn't seem like we accomplished much aside from some nice reading
>> No. 18097
[x] Have Shouko wake her up. You don't want to get your balls re-damaged.
>> No. 18103
[x] Have Shouko wake her up. You don't want to get your balls re-damaged.
>>18095
nothing, execpt it tells us we basically think with our balls i guess.
>> No. 18107
[x] Have Shouko wake her up. You don't want to get your balls re-damaged.
>> No. 18111
>>18103
>>18095

Just because you were asleep and weren't able to see or hear things being accomplished doesn't mean that they were not.
>> No. 18124
>>18111

Watch as we wind up completely undoing all of Satori's hard work in a couple of seconds at some point because she didn't bother explaining anything~
>> No. 18284
Just walking through may be a bad idea. You'd at least want the door guard to know that you're here. Besides, the gate is closed. Trying to open it would probably wake her up. Climbing over it would just be a bother. But, last time you woke her up, your balls got crushed. This is surely a predicament that, if you were by yourself, you'd have trouble solving. However, there's someone else with you who can better take a blow to that area.

"Shouko, you should go wake her up so we can get in."
"I should? What about you? Why don't you do it?"
"Because I rather like my balls functioning, if you haven't noticed already. Waking her up has ended up with them quite damaged before, and I'd rather not repeat that."
"Oh? Weak~ Well, if you're scared of a little girl like her, who even happens to be sleeping, I'll do it for you. It's not nice to force someone to do something that they're frightened of." God damn she's doing it again.
"Hey, I'm not really scared of her. I just don't like pain, and I avoid it when possible."
"Experience makes me think that your statement is false, but whatever. I'll go wake her up for you, pussy." Ugh.

Striding over, she steps in the way of the sun's light that would normally be beating down on the gate guard.
"Hey, China. Wake up." She doesn't budge. "China, come on. Wake up. We need to get inside."
The door guard seems completely unwilling to wake up, even as Shouko shakes her. She's a heavy sleeper. You know she isn't dead or anything, though, because you see her chest rising and falling.
"China, wake up or I'll be forced to stab you."
Once again, the door guard fails to move.
"Fine, we'll have to do it this way." With a motion of her wrist, one of the long needles appears in her arm. She pushes it forward in a stabbing motion, straight into what would be Meiling's arm if she hadn't suddenly moved into a stance to deliver a powerful punch straight into Shouko's solar plexus. Shouko goes flying backward a good three meters before landing back on the ground, where she stands up and gets to her feet as if nothing had happened.

"Finally you wake up, geez. I was worried we'd be late for lunch."
"...Ah, it's you two. You're back. The mistress was worried about you, she came around asking earlier if you'd left and of course I told her you'd gone for a walk. She said something about being attacked by an army of fairies, so I thought she was just messing with me and you'd snuck over the wall on the other side of the mansion or something. It makes me glad to know you weren't trying to pull a prank on me, though."

So Remilia's worried about you, huh? Well, you are her guest, and she IS supposed to be preventing you from getting kidnapped from Yumou. Which she's techncially been succeeding at the whole time, but...

"I see." You respond to the gate guard. "Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, that walk got extended a bit." you explain.
She glances between the two of you.
"Oh, I see. Well, I'll open the gate up for you. Go right ahead back inside." You nod. She turns to the gate, unlocks it with a key she kept on a string tied around her neck and hidden under her dress. After you step through, she closes the gate back up and locks it.

The thought comes to you that you're probably the only person who the gate is actually effective at keeping out.

The two of you eventually reach the front doors of the mansion and head inside, into the somewhat familliar main lobby area. At this point, Shouko flies off, quite literally, and leaves you alone to do whatever until lunch.

[ ] Remilia was worried about you, go see her.
[ ] Go back underground and visit Flandre.
[ ] You could probably do with some more knowledge of how to control fire.
>> No. 18289
[x] Remilia was worried about you, go see her.
>> No. 18291
[ ] You could probably do with some more knowledge of how to control fire.
>> No. 18292
[ ] You could probably do with some more knowledge of how to control fire.
>> No. 18293
[x] You could probably do with some more knowledge of how to control fire.
>> No. 18303
[x] Remilia was worried about you, go see her.
>> No. 18577
Updates?
>> No. 18634
Sorry for the lack of updates; I've been doing other things. To make up for it, for tonight CTAiG voting rules are in effect. Don't vote for stupid things, but it's "what I like most of the given things" wins. And I'll try and not have VTAiG/CTAiG update sizes, either; the updates will be as large as I can get them.
Let's do this, then.
---
A valid point can be made for visiting the library. Your control of fire isn't all that great, and when you use it and concentrate too much, you seem to tend to go nuts and light shit on fire that you don't want to normally. It seems counter-intuitive to make it easier to light things on fire at first, but thinking about it more deeply, if you can light things on fire without even really thinking about it, you're less likely to be overcome by whatever it is that overcomes you. You'd have to assume it's Py, but in any case.

You start making your way towards the library. Along the way, you observe fairies doing various things. Mostly throwing things at each other, but sometimes you witness them actually working. However, whenever you get anywhere close to them they suddenly run away, seemingly scared of you. Well, you'd probably be scared of yourself, too, objectively. It's a little obvious why.

Reaching the doorway of the library, you push it open and head inside, where you are greeted by the vast labyrinth of bookshelves. You navigate it the best you can before becoming lost.
Just as you're about to resort to trying to throw a fireball up into the air or something, Koakuma appears and helps you get unlost. The entire time, you get intense urges to voilate her in as many possible ways as you could ever think of, but fortunately it's not quite intense enough to urge you into action.
As you force yourself to calm the hell down, you notice what looks like disappointment in her expression. Well, whatever. You've got a purpose being here, and letting your perversion take over hasn't ever actually resulted in anything good. Maybe good things temporarily, but in the long run you've always gotten bitten in the ass by it. Avoiding flexing Pe's muscles would be best for most situations.

After she's helped you find the book you were reading last time, she leaves. You can't help but observe the way she walks as she leaves. It really looks like she's deliberately trying to make you jump her, but you can't let yourself do that. Not at all.

You begin studying. Turning to the chapter on pyrokinesis, you read through the whole thing, absorbing every detail. You learn better how to actually control it than you did last time even from the same material, simply because this time you have a lot more experience. You lit that fireball for a lantern underground and managed to make it sustain its self, which was a large jump forward. Now that you're not guzzling away your mana just on simple things, it becomes easier to do things like make a flame just the right size to, say, light a cigarette. You don't push your practice beyond flames that big out of fear of going out of control again, but flames this small are good enough to apply the knowledge you're learning.
The book tells you how to spread the fire through the air. Similarly to how it was orbiting around you as you traveled underground, you can make it move through the air. But with conscious effort, you can make it move quite quickly. Quickly enough to be used as a weapon. Not a very effective weapon; it's just fire. And it stops moving and often fully extinguishes its self if you stop concentrating on it after making it do more complex things. Still, you'd be able to at least pop a fairy with it, assuming you manage to push it through the bullets they fire at you accurately enough to hit one. A bigger fireball would probably be more powerful, but you aren't sure whether you'd like to risk doing that in a non-emergency.

Finishing the chapter, you find yourself a lot more informed about how to control fire with magic. The next chapter is something completely uninteresting to you; there's no way you'd really find any interest in learning the method of using the "include" function of baca. You don't even really know its syntax, so the knowledge would be useless to you.

However, you're left with a few options. You could examine any of the other chapters you found interesting last time you read the book, you could find a new book, or you could probably get Patchouli to help you. You could also pick a random magical subject and try and learn about it from the book. There's a lot of possibilities for learning from a library such as this one.

.>input
>> No. 18635
>>18634

[x] Try looking for a book on the manipulation of lightning/electricity.
>> No. 18636
[x] Practice your skill by igniting the shelves around you.
[x] Failing that, improve your other skill by violating the empty spaces of those book shelves.
[x] Otherwise, just ask Patchouli to help you with either skill.
>> No. 18637
[x] Try looking for a book on the manipulation of lightning/electricity.

>[x] Practice your skill by igniting the shelves around you.

What.
>> No. 18638
[x] Try looking for a book on the manipulation of lightning/electricity.
>> No. 18639
[x] Try looking for a book on the manipulation of lightning/electricity.
>> No. 18641
The thought occurs to you that learning another magical attack that doesn't involve the possibility of going nuts would definitely be a massive help. The first thing you can think of would be manipulating lightning and electricity. Electricity manipulation would definitely be a good tool for you.
Flipping through the book, you find a chapter centering on control of electricity.

The first half of the chapter is an explanation of exactly what electricity is. Stuff you've already learned in your highschool physics class. You'd skip it if you actually remembered anything from that section of your physics class.

After relearning exactly what electricity is, which was a surprisingly accurate explanation given that it appears to have been written long enough ago that electricity shouldn't be known that well if at all, you learn more useful things. The basics on controlling it. Once again, you're required to focus deeply on what you're trying to do, given that you have no clue exactly how to do it. This time, however, you feel no danger of fucking anything up, as you're manipulating electricity. It's unlikely you'd actually damage anything, and extremely unlikely that you'd actually manage to go nuts from it unless you managed to catch something on fire from the spark.

In any case, learning doesn't take as long as learning the fire did. Since you know how to control magic somewhat proficiently already, you just had to learn to control it in a different way. In no time you managed to form a ball of electricity that orbits you similarly to the fireballs you've formed in the past.
Deciding that you'd rather learn it more deeply from a book specialized on the subject, you pick up another book from a nearby bookshelf titled "Basics of Lightning Magic", as well as a much shorter expansion of it titled "Basics of Lightning Magic: the Lightning Bolt." Deciding that learning how to do something useful more quickly would be best, you first start on the Lightning Bolt one and begin studying. Quickly you're able to turn those same balls of electricity you can already form into an electrical arc that can flash across a room and strike a target instantly.

Finishing the book, you return it to the shelf.

As you're doing this, Patchouli turns down the hallway you're on, and notices you.

"...Ah. It's so uncommon for people who want to read my books to read them in the actual library... Well, in any case, you seem interested in learning magic, moreso than I thought. I'll give you something so you can learn it easier."

Opening the large book she carries with her everywhere, she removes three bookmarks and hands them to you.
"Put these in the books, and whenever you want them to take up less space concentrate on them being absorbed by the bookmark. They will be, and you can carry them a lot easier. But, you'll probably want to go to lunch, which I've been informed of being soon, so if I were you I'd choose my books quickly."

You choose to keep the basic magic book you started with, as well as Basics of Lightning Magic and a similar textbook on controling fire.

Reducing their size, you place them in your backpack.

Well, it's time for lunch. That doesn't necessarily mean you want to eat, though.

.>input
>> No. 18644
[x] Head to the dining room.
>> No. 18645
[x] Ask Patchy for advice regarding dealing with trap based magic and any books that might prove useful on the subject, especially on countering or negating it entirely.
[x] Head to eat lunch.

Our primary thorn in our sign is an expert with trap based magic. Learning how to counter it will prove vital in not falling victim to her bullshit.
>> No. 18646
[x] Ask Patchy for advice regarding dealing with trap based magic and any books that might prove useful on the subject, especially on countering or negating it entirely.
[x] Head to eat lunch.
>> No. 18647
[x] Ask Patchy for advice regarding dealing with trap based magic and any books that might prove useful on the subject, especially on countering or negating it entirely.
[x] Head to eat lunch.
>> No. 18649
[x] Ask Patchy for advice regarding dealing with trap based magic and any books that might prove useful on the subject, especially on countering or negating it entirely.
[x] Head to eat lunch.
>> No. 18735
You decide to go ask Patchouli for advice regarding dealing with trap-based magic and any books that might prove useful on the subject. This is a good idea because Shouko uses trap magic, and she also bugs the crap out of you every goddamn other minute, and you'd like to at least make her plans fail occasionally.

Following after her, you catch up and ask your question.
"Hey, would you have any advice to give me regarding trap-based magic? Any books that would be useful, especially countering or negating it entirely?"
"Well, the original book I gave you should have an adequate section on magical disguises, including ones that change one's gender. It should have a way to counter it too-"
"...Not that kind of trap, Patchouli. The kind that you use to catch things with."
"Ohh. That's a different thing entirely. Well, there isn't such a thing as 'trap magic;' using magic to set traps is done the same way as you'd, say, use magic to make a book slide across a table."
"But Shouko-"
"Ah. Looks like you have a bit of confusion on how youkai magic works. You see, youkai magic is done the exact same way as all other magic, it's just that youkai completely understand how to do the magic that they are specialized in by default, to a point where they don't really have to think about it and the mana use for doing it is so low that it isn't even noticable. As such, countering youkai magic is done the same way as countering other magic, but it'll be a lot harder to do. Much too hard for you to be able to accomplish in your current state, at least."
"Ah, I see." That's quite a bit of a letdown; you were hoping you'd be able to do something.

"But you really should go to lunch; Remilia was really worried about you when you didn't reappear last night."

.>input
>> No. 18737
[x] "Alright, I'll head back after if I'm able to. There's two spells I want to check out actually. Water for defense and short-range teleportation magic."
>> No. 18740
[x] "Alright, I'll head back after if I'm able to. There's two spells I want to check out actually. Water for defense and short-range teleportation magic."
>> No. 18769
[x] Go to lunch.
[x] Ask Patchy if she could help oversee your development of your magic ability afterwards in order to facilitate its growth to be able to deal with Shouko easier.

Hey guys, let's just ignore the owner of the house. The owner who is worried about us, and also has a time stopping maid who could be used to drag us to her if we take too long, and then we'd have to deal with an even more pissed off Remilia. The learning can wait, our gracious host shouldn't.
>> No. 18770
[x] Go to lunch.
[x] Ask Patchy if she could help oversee your development of your magic ability afterwards in order to facilitate its growth to be able to deal with Shouko easier.
>> No. 18771
[x] Go to lunch.
[x] Ask Patchy if she could help oversee your development of your magic ability afterwards in order to facilitate its growth to be able to deal with Shouko easier.

Wonder what Remilia has in store for us.
>> No. 18772
[x] Go to lunch.
[x] Ask Patchy if she could help oversee your development of your magic ability afterwards in order to facilitate its growth to be able to deal with Shouko easier.
>> No. 18855
>"Hey, would you have any advice to give me regarding trap-based magic?
>"Well, the original book I gave you should have an adequate section on magical disguises, including ones that change one's gender

Whoo, Patchy's almost as perverted as us.
>> No. 18861
>>18855

We should try that out, if only to see what we look like as a woman.
>> No. 18863
>>18861
Then Shouko will see us and do the same.
...And then she will rape us.
>> No. 18864
>>18863

Is that so bad though?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 18865
>>18864
Of course not.
>> No. 18869
"Alright, Patchouli. But, afterwards, could you help me by overseeing the development of my magic ability? Shouko is apparently going to keep bugging me until one of us dies, and I'd like to at least have a way to deal with her."
"Hmm... Perhaps. I'll test you first, though. I don't really have the energy to teach someone who doesn't get how it works."
"Understandable. After lunch, then?"
"Sure, assuming you have time yourself after lunch."
"...What do you mean?"
"Well, Remilia isn't prone to just taking someone ignoring her hospitality in stride. She may have some sort of request from you that you'll have to fulfill or be kicked out, or at least be locked in your room until things calm down."
"...I see."
Oh boy. Maybe it would have been a better idea afterall to see Satori last night instead of this morning.
"Well, thank you for the information and potential future help. I'll go see that she doesn't have her hospitality ignored any more."
"That's probably best."

Stepping out of the library into the hall, you...

Completely cannot remember where the lunch room is. How odd.

.>input
>> No. 18870
>>18863

Alright, new goal set.

Let's do this.
>> No. 18871
[x] Whistle for someone to take you there.
>> No. 18881
[x] Whistle for someone to take you there.
>> No. 18882
[x] Whistle for someone to take you there.
>> No. 18892
[x] Whistle for a cab and when it comes near...
>> No. 19041
This comment has almost nothing to do with anything that's going on right now, it's simply a random statement from a new reader:

I tend to dislike original characters in stories, but the more I read this story, the more I find myself liking Shouko. I have no clue what makes her likable, the way you meet her is meh, the things you do to her are completely reprehensible; and the fact that she decides to stick around the guy who raped her twice is utterly retarded. And yet, her complete apathy towards Anon sexually assaulting her is strangely endearing. The way she teases Anon is also quite charming.

Also, what role does she play in the plot anyway? Is she just the consolation prize when Anon screws up with everyone else? Consolation Waifu Shouko? That'd be pretty funny, actually...
>> No. 19060
>>19041
Well, her role in the plot was supposed to be as a third antagonist after Yumou and Yuuka.

Obviously that didn't turn out quite as planned.
>> No. 19071
You whistle, in an attempt to get someone to take you there.

Whistling doesn't seem to have worked, however. No one comes to show you where to go.

"Damn." Your plan backfired, of course you're going to feel a little disappointed.

Instead of just standing there, though, you decide to go look around for someone to ask for directions. Soon enough, you manage to corner a fairy who seems to have been trying to avoid you for some reason.
"Uh, excuse me. Where's the dining room?"

Luckily, this works, and she reluctantly leads you there. Arriving inside, you find Remilia and Patchouli already waiting for you. Sakuya is standing behind Remilia like you'd normally expect a maid to. On the table, there's, well, lunch. Many different types of sandwiches, it seems. Also, seemingly out of place, rice.

You take a seat in the same char as you sat at during dinner.

"So, what, might I ask, was it that led you to leave the mansion, only telling the doorguard beforehand, and stay until late morning?" she asks as you load a few sandwiches and some rice onto your plate.

Her voice sounds generally curious, and her face agrees; however, you're definitely not trained to pick up when people are acting.

[ ] Tell the truth.
[ ] Make something up. (write-in.)
>> No. 19076
[ ] Tell the truth.
>> No. 19080
[x] "The same thing I do ever night as of late. Which is to get myself accosted by strange women who take me to strange places under strange pretenses."
[x] If she presses, tell the truth.
>> No. 19081
[x] "The same thing I do ever night as of late. Which is to get myself accosted by strange women who take me to strange places under strange pretenses."
[x] If she presses, tell the truth.
>> No. 19083
[x] "The same thing I do every night as of late. Which is to get myself accosted by strange women who take me to strange places under strange pretenses."
[x] If she presses, tell the truth.
>> No. 19085
[x] "The same thing I do ever night as of late. Which is to get myself accosted by strange women who take me to strange places under strange pretenses."
[x] If she presses, tell the truth.
>> No. 19194
Updates?
>> No. 19369
>>19041

This mirrors my sentiments.

Mind, rather than considering her the consolation prize, I am already fully intent on Shouko Route.
>> No. 19445
Update Jerl
>> No. 19489
>>19445
>>19194
Fine.
---
"The same thing I do every night as of late. Which happens to be getting myself accosted by strange women who take me to strange places under strange pretenses."
"I see. Do you require that I have Sakuya protect you? I think I'll have Sakuya protect you. Sakuya, protect him."
"Yes, mistress." She responds to such a strange order as if it were a perfectly normal thing to be told.
But to you, it sounds like she was being sarcastic; trying to get other information out of you. You get the feeling that she's really irritated by all of this, deep down. And you'd prefer that her irritation not swell large enough to surpass the "deep down" margin.

"Alright, so, I decided to go out on a walk on an impulse last night. I had an urge to go South. Shouko joined me, we ended up getting drunk with Yumou, then she took me underground to see a psychic."

"I see." She frowns.

Silence ensues.

You continue eating. This is some pretty good rice.

"So, John." She breaks the silence.

"Yes?"

"How are those maggots?" She asks you with a completely straight face.
"...Huh?"
"Maggots, John. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?"

You look down at your plate and find it swarming with little bugs.

"Taste like rice." You take another mouthfull of the things, which squirm their way down your throat.

"...I see." Remilia looks like you just foiled a genius plan, one to punish you. Well, it doesn't matter.

You swallow another mouthful of squirming maggots.

"So, uh..." Remilia looks lost for what to say.
"...I heard you've been studying magic still." She finally lands on a conversation topic.
"Yeah. I figured that I might as well, you know? And I keep getting attacked by things, like fairies and gate guards and needle-throwing trapsetters."
"I see."

The conversation stagnates once again.

.>input
>> No. 19490
>>19489
[x]"So, do you make maggot dishes often? It's usually a cheap dish, seems rare for such an opulent household. Old comfort food of yours?"
>> No. 19491
[x] "So what have you been doing lately besides having me irritate you with my absence?"
>> No. 19493
[x] Make sure you eat each one of those maggots, as noisily as possible. Talk with food in your mouth.
[x] "Speaking of magic, I wonder if there is a tradition of maggot use in magic? You could call it 'Maggotry'. I mean look at them: Life and death. Life in death. The transformation of youth to adulthood. The medievalists thought they arose from spontaneous generation, so it's not as if they lack the symbolic history. Sailors knew the maggot-ridden biscuits were better for you than the other stale biscuits centuries before science would prove just how packed maggots are of protein, and vitamins, and minerals."
[x] "Maggot therapy is still used in the Outside. Debridement; you know, wound-cleaning? They've been selectively bred for the purpose of removed dead, necrotic, skin that will likely become infected, while avoiding the healthy, regrowing skin. More precise than a scalpel, a chemical treatment, or an ablative, computer-guided laser."
[x] "Leeches, too. Not for the purposes of exsanguination of course, rather but because they stimulate local microvascular growth in human tissue. Quite useful if you're trying to make someone whose face got melted off in an explosion look human again."
[x]"So, do you make maggot dishes often? It's usually a cheap dish, seems rare for such an opulent household. Old comfort food of yours?"
>> No. 19494
[x] Make sure you eat each one of those maggots, as noisily as possible. Talk with food in your mouth.
[x] "Speaking of magic, I wonder if there is a tradition of maggot use in magic? You could call it 'Maggotry'. I mean look at them: Life and death. Life in death. The transformation of youth to adulthood. The medievalists thought they arose from spontaneous generation, so it's not as if they lack the symbolic history. Sailors knew the maggot-ridden biscuits were better for you than the other stale biscuits centuries before science would prove just how packed maggots are of protein, and vitamins, and minerals."
[x] "Maggot therapy is still used in the Outside. Debridement; you know, wound-cleaning? They've been selectively bred for the purpose of removed dead, necrotic, skin that will likely become infected, while avoiding the healthy, regrowing skin. More precise than a scalpel, a chemical treatment, or an ablative, computer-guided laser."
[x] "Leeches, too. Not for the purposes of exsanguination of course, rather but because they stimulate local microvascular growth in human tissue. Quite useful if you're trying to make someone whose face got melted off in an explosion look human again."
[x]"So, do you make maggot dishes often? It's usually a cheap dish, seems rare for such an opulent household. Old comfort food of yours?"
>> No. 19499
[x] Make sure you eat each one of those maggots, as noisily as possible. Talk with food in your mouth.
[x] "Speaking of magic, I wonder if there is a tradition of maggot use in magic? You could call it 'Maggotry'. I mean look at them: Life and death. Life in death. The transformation of youth to adulthood. The medievalists thought they arose from spontaneous generation, so it's not as if they lack the symbolic history. Sailors knew the maggot-ridden biscuits were better for you than the other stale biscuits centuries before science would prove just how packed maggots are of protein, and vitamins, and minerals."
[x] "Maggot therapy is still used in the Outside. Debridement; you know, wound-cleaning? They've been selectively bred for the purpose of removed dead, necrotic, skin that will likely become infected, while avoiding the healthy, regrowing skin. More precise than a scalpel, a chemical treatment, or an ablative, computer-guided laser."
[x] "Leeches, too. Not for the purposes of exsanguination of course, rather but because they stimulate local microvascular growth in human tissue. Quite useful if you're trying to make someone whose face got melted off in an explosion look human again."
[x]"So, do you make maggot dishes often? It's usually a cheap dish, seems rare for such an opulent household. Old comfort food of yours?"
>> No. 19504
[x] Make sure you eat each one of those maggots, as noisily as possible. Talk with food in your mouth.
[x] "Speaking of magic, I wonder if there is a tradition of maggot use in magic? You could call it 'Maggotry'. I mean look at them: Life and death. Life in death. The transformation of youth to adulthood. The medievalists thought they arose from spontaneous generation, so it's not as if they lack the symbolic history. Sailors knew the maggot-ridden biscuits were better for you than the other stale biscuits centuries before science would prove just how packed maggots are of protein, and vitamins, and minerals."
[x] "Maggot therapy is still used in the Outside. Debridement; you know, wound-cleaning? They've been selectively bred for the purpose of removed dead, necrotic, skin that will likely become infected, while avoiding the healthy, regrowing skin. More precise than a scalpel, a chemical treatment, or an ablative, computer-guided laser."
[x] "Leeches, too. Not for the purposes of exsanguination of course, rather but because they stimulate local microvascular growth in human tissue. Quite useful if you're trying to make someone whose face got melted off in an explosion look human again."
[x]"So, do you make maggot dishes often? It's usually a cheap dish, seems rare for such an opulent household. Old comfort food of yours?"
>> No. 20617
File 12442700047.jpg - (102.24KB , 450x600 , Shouko.jpg ) [iqdb]
20617
I scribbled this Shouko (Though I probably got her outfit wrong). Why? cause I was bored and I like her.
>> No. 20618
>>20617
!!!
...Now I HAVE to update this.
---
You decide to eat every one of the maggots, and as noisily as possible.
Exchanging your chopsticks for a spoon, you dig in.

Taking a break, you decide to give a speech about maggots.
"Speaking of tradition," you take another bite, chomping down on the squirming bugs, "I wonder, is there a tradition of maggot use in magic? You could call it 'Maggotry.' I mean, look at them. Life and death. Life in death." Another bite. "The transformation of youth to adulthood. The medievalists thought they arose from spontaneous generation," another bite, "so it's not as if they lack the symbolic history." Another bite. "Sailors knew the maggot-ridden biscuits were better for you than the other stale biscuits centuries before science would prove just how packed maggots are of protein, vitamins, and minerals."
You take a few more bites before continuing.
"Maggot therapy is still used in the Outside. Debridement; you know, wound cleaning? They've been selectively bred for the purpose of removing dead, necrotic skin that will likely become infected, while avoiding healthy, regrowing skin. more precise than a scalpel, chemical teatment, or oblative, computer-guided laser."
Another couple bites.
"Leeches, too. Not for the purpose of exsanguination, of course, but rather because they stimulate microvascular growth in human tissue. Quite useful if you're trying to make someone whose face got melted off in an explosion look human again."
You finish off your maggots.
"So, do you make maggot dishes often? It's usually a cheap dish. Seems rare for such an opulent household. Old comfort food of yours?"

"..."
Remilia just stands up and leaves, looking defeated.

As soon as she's out of the room. Patchouli begins giggling, a sight which is very strange to you given the personality she usually has.

"Oh, it's so rare for someone to defeat Remilia that soundly. She needs it once in a while, too. Good job."

Well, the rest of the meal passes normally. You're a bit disappointed when Patchouli tells you that it was just magic making your rice look like maggots, but oh well.

You get the feeling you missed out on a reference somewhere, but can't quite figure out where.

Well, you've got to find something to do now.

[ ] Input.
>> No. 20621
>>20617

Thank you for the picture and for making Jerl update this, Anon.
>> No. 20622
[x] Ask Patchouli if she would be willing to give you her test of your magical ability now.

Training to impress Shouko~ At least I'd assume she'd be mildly impressed with the amount of work we put in towards finding a way to deal with her.
>> No. 20623
>>20618

[x] Go back to the library and practice on that "trap magic". It could be interesting to see what you look like as a woman.
>> No. 20624
[x] Go back to the library and practice on that "trap magic". It could be interesting to see what you look like as a woman.
>> No. 20626
[x] Go back to the library and practice on that "trap magic". It could be interesting to see what you look like as a woman.
>> No. 20627
[x] Go back to the library and practice on that "trap magic". It could be interesting to see what you look like as a woman.
>> No. 20628
[X] Go back to the library and practice on that "trap magic". It could be interesting to see what you look like as a woman.

I eagerly await discovering what new brand of perversion we can unleash on Shouko with this. Not to mention what kind of perversion she might be able to unleash on us.
>> No. 20629
[ze] Go back to the library and practice on that "trap magic". It could be interesting to see what you look like as a woman.

I think I just might start reading this.
>> No. 20659
You decide to head back to the library to study "trap magic." After all, it could be interesting to see what you'd look like as a girl.

...

After a bit of searching on your own, you come up empty. The general magic book you got has information on changing small details, like getting rid of freckles or changing your hair color a bit. It doesn't have enough to make yourself a woman. it also has a section on making yourself look like someone else, but the magic is quite too complex for you at the moment and it defeats the point of seeing what YOU look like as a girl.
And it's a bit awkward to ask for help looking for the book, too.

Well, you're in the library. There's lots of books about lots of things, many of which you wouldn't be uncomfortable asking about. There's sure to be something better to research while here.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 20661
>>20659

[x] See if you can find a book on water magic and short-range teleportation.
>> No. 20666
[x] See if you can find a book on water magic and short-range teleportation.
>> No. 20667
[x] See if you can find a book on water magic and short-range teleportation.
>> No. 20687
[x] See if you can find a book on water magic and short-range teleportation.
>> No. 20702
>[x] See if you can find a book on water magic and short-range teleportation.

The hell? The only element we're positively associated with is fire, first of all. Second, we've been dealing against poisons. It doesn't matter if you can teleport behind someone if you've already started to fall unconscious.

[x] Look into magic tomes dealing with illusion, enchantment, and curse magic. All that mindfuckery you've experienced (memory loss, sexual aggression, delirium, hallucinations, etc.)? Put that imagination to good use.
[x] Work on improving your pyrokinesis, focusing on control. Just Make sure you don't burn the entire mansion down in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 20703
>>20702

Have you already forgotten that we know a bit of lightning magic as well? Besides, the water magic could be intended as a barrier or soaking a person or the floor and firing off a blast of electricity to electrocute the hell out of them.

The main point is so we don't have to mainly rely on using fire and going insane.
>> No. 20705
The use of our fire powers ties into our insanity, so relying on their opposite isn't that bad of an idea
>> No. 20738
You decide to look for two things. Water magic, and short-range teleportation. Water magic has multiple purposes behind it. First of all, you can use it with the electricity magic you learned in a combo.

Second, you can potentially use it to-

No you can't. I won't let you.

The voice in your head silences your own thought.

...Well, then.

...

After a bit of searching, you don't find books on either. Because of the fact that you'd really like to learn this stuff, you ask Patchouli about it.

"Water magic... It's probably not a good idea to try and learn three elements at once when you're just starting out. You'll be too spread out over things that are too different from one another and which each require quite a bit of study to understand how to use properly, and you won't make much progress in any of them for years. Using magic to teleport yourself is a good thing to learn, but it's probably a bit too complicated at this point in your learning. Then again, I haven't tested you yet, so I can't be sure. Do you want to take the test now? Any time before dinner is fine. If you feel that you want to prepare yourself for it, you can practice as much as you want. Just don't burn the library down."

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 20740
[x] "Sure, a test sounds fine to me."
>> No. 20741
[x] "Sure, a test sounds fine to me."
>> No. 20746
[x] "Sure, a test sounds fine to me."
>> No. 20758
[x] "Sure, a test sounds fine to me!"

We're enthusiastic!