[Return]
Archived thread

File 123682653429.jpg - (180.01KB , 835x967 , 121453706411.jpg ) [iqdb]
15336 No. 15336
>>15334 This.

>> No. 15338
There's no problem that you can see. Which is why you need to take a better look.
You walk over and casually look down into the st-

Oh god.

It's horrible.

She...
She...

SHE'S CLEARED OUT THE FRIDGE. OH GOD HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ANYTHING NOW?

.>input
>> No. 15339
[x] "ARGHH! You're hungry, huh? Eat THIS!"
[x] Throw the stinger at interloper."
>> No. 15341
[x] "ARGHH! You're hungry, huh? Eat THIS!"
[x] Throw the stinger at interloper."
>> No. 15342
[x] K-K-KANCHO
>> No. 15343
[X] "Shit"

Damn damn damn
>> No. 15344
This pisses you off.
You came here to eat, to feed your love.
But this tresspasser, she decides to eat all of Mystia's food.
You won't stand for it.
"ARGHH!" you growl. "You're hungry, huh?" You shout. "Eat THIS!" You take a firm grasp of your scorpion stinger and throw it at her.
"Eeeh!? AH! I didn't expect any of Mystia's friends to come here so early. I've never met you before~ I'm Yuyuko."
The carefreeness with which she took this is pissing you off.

.>input
>> No. 15345
[X] "This poor, innocent girl is going to go hungry now."
>> No. 15346
[x] "Y-y-You Yuyuko You!"
[x] "Your next quest is to bring us the LG. MEAL and give it to us!"
[x] "Take along your new STINGER. It can poison enemies from a distance and allows you to cross chasms! Use it wisely."
>> No. 15347
{X} Summon your persona
>> No. 15354
[x] "Y-y-You Yuyuko You!"
[x] "Your next quest is to bring us the LG. MEAL and give it to us!"
[x] "Take along your new STINGER. It can poison enemies from a distance and allows you to cross chasms! Use it wisely."
>> No. 15401
"This poor, innocent girl is going to go hungry now." You angrily complain. "What're you going to do about it?"
"B-but, I'm hungrier than she is~" She looks at you with puppy-dog eyes. You don't fall for it.
"You're a fully-grown adult. She's just a little girl."
"But, but..."

At this point, you see Mystia get up from the bottom of the cart. When she notices Yuyuko, she jumps back in terror for some reason. However, immediately afterwards she notices Rumia.
You think you see dollar signs in her hands.
"Let's settle this with an eating contest~" she suggests. Wait, that's an awesome idea. "But I'm out of lamprey," she gives Yuyuko a glare "so you're going to have to find something else." She looks to you.

.>input food for eating contest
>> No. 15403
File 123690787015.jpg - (90.27KB , 468x450 , 10bd6621f4add3a4c66bbe415880e0db.jpg ) [iqdb]
15403
[x] Mystia eating contest.
>> No. 15404
[X] A pudding. With whipped cream on top. Lots of them.
>> No. 15405
[X] A pudding. With whipped cream on top. Lots of them.
>> No. 15407
[X] A pudding. With whipped cream on top. Lots of them
>> No. 15408
You're at a loss for what to use.
Yuyuko ponders for a moment, then gives an answer.
"How about a Mystia eating contest?" Mystia attempts to jump back, but hits a wall.
Yuyuko pulls a long rope out of her sleeve. You're not sure how it got there, but it's definitely quite handy.
...Wait. Mystia eating contest.
They're going to eat Mystia?
No, you have to sto- Damnit, she's already tied up! Fuck, fuck fuck!

"The one who eats her best wins~" Yuyuko's voice sounds as if she's singing.
Wait, "best"? That...that's an odd adverb, for an eating contest.
Mystia, meanwhile, is crying.
You can't pull yourself to do anything. Someone who Rumia is afraid to stop, well, you're definitely not going to be able to do anything.
...Wait.
She's, she's pulling Mystia's skirt up. ...And now she's pulling down her panties. Quickly her legs are tied so they're kept open, giving an open view of her-
Wait, what did Yuyuko mean by "Mystia eating contest?" If it's what you're thinking now, it's-

Yuyuko's tongue gingerly-
FUCK YES, THIS IS AWESOME
Mystia, whose tears are streaming steadily-
Holy shit, doesn't your cellphone have a camera? Shouldn't you be taking some goddam pictures?
Small cries, and wet noises-
WHY DID YOU FORGET YOUR CELLPHONE, JESUS CHRIST
And eventually, Yuyuko finishes up what she's doing, licking the fluids off of her fingers.
She turns to Rumia. "Your turn."
Oh, oh fucking god. Your dick is going to fucking explode if you have to watch Rumia do that with Mystia.
The thought also crosses your mind to also take part in the eating contest.

.>input
>> No. 15409
[x] 'Eat' Yuyuko instead.
>> No. 15410
>>15408

[x] Steal Mystia.
>> No. 15412
[X] Ask if you can join. You've never tasted sparrow.
>> No. 15416
[x] By our powers combined! Eat Yuyuko and Mystia, you take one while Rumia takes the other.
>> No. 15417
[X] "You win. As the winner, you get to treat us all to dinner."

I hate how that rhymes.
>> No. 15422
[X] Ask if you can join. You've never tasted sparrow.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
>> No. 15423
[X] Ask if you can join. You've never tasted sparrow.
>> No. 15424
[x] Regret that it was not a human eating contest.
>> No. 15425
[X] Ask if you can join. You've never tasted sparrow.

lol wut
>> No. 15427
Oh, oh god. You can't stop yourself. You have to participate, even if it kills you.
"Hey," you start. "Can I join? I've never tasted sparrow." Mystia gulps.
"Oh ho~ Sure, why not. I've had my fill for today~ But, unless you want to join the contest, Rumia has to go first."
"I definitely want to join the contest." It's a given. You can't stop now.
"Good~ The more the merrier~" She steps out of the way.
Right.
Leaning down.
Your face is inches away from her dripping vagina.

...How do you go about this?

.>input
>> No. 15428
[X] Like a bee getting the honey from a delicate flower.
WHEEEEEEEEEE~~~
>> No. 15429
[x] As if you were probing for some abnormality deep inside.
>> No. 15430
[X] Let Rumia start, and then join in her. Work on the parts she isn't paying attention to.
>> No. 15432
[X] As gently and tenderly as possible. Make sure that she's feeling it, and pay some attention to that most important aspect of her anatomy - the clit.

Do want her to enjoy it.
>> No. 15433
[x] Suggest that Yuyuko comments on it like some kind of demented sports announcer.
>> No. 15434
[x] Do it clumsily and awkwardly like the virgin you are.
>> No. 15435
[] Give some experimental licks, watch and listen for Mystia's reaction, work from there.

Remember Belnonymous.
>> No. 15436
[X] As gently and tenderly as possible. Make sure that she's feeling it, and pay some attention to that most important aspect of her anatomy - the clit.
[] Give some experimental licks, watch and listen for Mystia's reaction, work from there.
>> No. 15438
[x] Suggest that Yuyuko comments on it like some kind of demented sports announcer.
[x] Do it clumsily and awkwardly like the virgin you are.

This combo makes me laugh, thus gets my vote.
>> No. 15439
[x] Suggest that Yuyuko comments on it like some kind of demented sports announcer.
[x] Do it clumsily and awkwardly like the virgin you are.

Jerl'll love writing this one out
>> No. 15440
[x] Suggest that Yuyuko comments on it like some kind of demented sports announcer.
[x] Do it clumsily and awkwardly like the virgin you are.
>> No. 15441
[x] Suggest that Yuyuko comments on it like some kind of demented sports announcer.
[x] Do it clumsily and awkwardly like the virgin you are.

God yes.
>> No. 15461
Ugh, you've never done this before. How the hell are you supposed to do this?
Well, you can guess a few things. Things such as "focus on the clitoris."
Fuuuuck. You're going to do this wrong. It's obvious. There's no other way for this to turn out.
...Might as well make it humorous.
"Hey, Yuyuko. You should comment on this like some kind of demented sports announcer."
"...Huh~?" She doesn't understand what you're telling her to do? How, just...
"Well, uh, describe what's going on as it's happening? And make your own comments.
"Oh, okay." She nods.
...Right.
Time to do this.
...This.

You reach out with your tongue. Since you don't know anything about any of the other sensitive parts that may be there, you just go straight for the clitoris.
Your technique...Works. But marginally. Yuyuko's was a lot better.
Well, the only way you can possibly do it without having any experience is clumsily and awkwardly.
The juices do start flowing, though.
This...Isn't very effective.
There's got to be some way to increase the effectiveness.
...Your fingers. But your tongue is in the way, isn't it?
It's not in the way of that, though.

You stop licking long enough to moisten your finger with her juices. As you pull your finger away, a thin line sticks between your finger and her entrance, snapping when you've moved far enough away.
...Hopefully that's enough.
Moving your finger around, you slowly, steadily begin pushing it in. There's lots and lots of resistance. That's why you do it as slowly as possible. instead of forcing your way in, you move in as the muscles contract more. It makes it easier on her, and you're trying to increase HER pleasure in this.
"E-eah?" she yelps as she realizes what you're doing. You ignore it.
Slowly your finger pushes up inside. The juices start flowing even quicker.
Soon enough you feel contractions, telling you that she has reached an orgasm.
She lays there panting.
...Hmm, almost seems like you did a better job than Yuyuko.
Well, it's Rumia's turn.
"Rumia~ It's your turn~" Yuyuko was thinking the same thing apparently.
"Oh, okay." She walks over.
"So, uh, how do I do it?" she asks innocently, as if it were a perfectly normal question to ask and not perverted in any way.

.>input
>> No. 15462
[X] "Imitate me."
>> No. 15463
[X] "...Do it like me and Yuyuko did it."
[X] "Actually, it's bit like eating a popsicle. Except that you don't bite."
>> No. 15464
[] "Give some experimental licks, watch and listen for Mystia's reaction, work from there."
>> No. 15465
[x] "ANNNDD here's the Rookie, taking up her place at bat."
[x] "I'll say. You can just hear the anciipation in the audience tonight. Before the the play resumes, shall we do a recap?"
[x] "First off for our starter we had 'Yuyuko', a veteran of the sport. With over a thousand years experience and the charm of a mature woman she's a shoe-in for a winner."
[x] "Next up, we had ******. Though he lacked the same experience as our first player, he more than makes up for in youth and passion! Keep an eye on this brother folks, because what we have here is a legend-in-the-making! Do the others stand a chance!??"
[x] "Whoa, don't count out our Rookie yet. She may be young and she may be confused, but she may have some fight in her yet! Will she be the 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' of this tournament? Stay tuned to find out!"

This would've turned out better if I ever gave a damn about sports ever.
>> No. 15466
"Do it like Yuyuko and I did it." You respond. "Actually, it's a bit like eating a popsicle. Except that you don't bite."
"What's a popsicle?" She asks. Damn, wow. Is this an amish area or something?
"Don't worry about that. Just try and immitate Yuyuko and I."
"Kay." She kneels down in front of her friend.
"U-um..." She sticks out her small red tongue.
"Like...Like this?" She gives it a nice lick. You see Mystia shudder a little.
"Y-Yes, exactly like that." You stammer out, almost unable to think straight enough.
It's your Rumia, licking Mystia so innocently and cutely. It's immensely erotic.
That's it, you can't take it any more. You've got to find some way.
But...Just jamming it into her would probably startle her. You don't want her afraid of sex. That wouldn't do.
You...Yes! That's it! Perfect.
"Hey, Rumia. Stop for a second." you halt her.
"Hmm?" She asks, the juices still on her lips.
She licks them off. You can't stay sane like this.
"Right." You pick Mystia up off of the counter and gently set her down on the ground. Makes the angle much easier.
"Now, kneel between her legs on all fours." Yuyuko gives you a mischievous look, hiding her mouth behind a fold-up fan.
"Like this?" She gets in the absolute perfect position.
"Yes, exactly like that. Now continue with Mystia."
"Alright." She does so.
As she does, you slide her dress up her legs. Eventually you get it so it's

...Alright, I can't keep writing this. I just don't have the ability. So I'll summarize:

You begin licking Rumia. She realizes what you're doing and doesn't resist. When you judge she's wet enough, you stick it in and enjoy. Everything explodes from there, and it ends up an all-out foursome.

All four of you are now laying on the ground, exhausted. Especially Mystia. She got...stimulated the most.
But you can't keep laying here all day.
After all, you haven't eaten still. And after an hour of that...Yeah. You feel like you're going to die if you don't eat something more filling than love juices.
Rumia's probably much worse off than you are.

.>input
>> No. 15467
[X] Find something to eat at Yuyuko's house.

Here we go, Youmu.
>> No. 15468
[X] Ask Yuyuko for food

real food
>> No. 15469
[X] Take Rumia out to eat somewhere. Enjoy calm time with her.
>> No. 15470
File 123700482455.jpg - (34.72KB , 214x213 , NERD RAGE.jpg ) [iqdb]
15470
>...Alright, I can't keep writing this. I just don't have the ability. So I'll summarize:

[x] Go human hunting out in the forest.
>> No. 15474
File 123701177398.jpg - (46.28KB , 243x240 , 1219273438990.jpg ) [iqdb]
15474
>Alright, I can't keep writing this. I just don't have the ability. So I'll summarize:

>...and it ends up an all-out foursome.

>all-out foursome.

>foursome.

TASUKETE DOUJIN!
>> No. 15478
[X] Find something to eat at Yuyuko's house.
>> No. 15481
[x] Find something to eat at Yuyuko's house.
>> No. 15489
>Foursome with Yuyuko, Rumia, and Mystia

>Summarized

;_;
Please, anybody out there. Anybody at all. Write this scene.
>> No. 15490
>>15489

It happened on IRC last night, but ended without Yuyuko getting any real action. Jerl wore himself out by that point pretty much and it ended abruptly in the middle of her part.
>> No. 15495
Well, today is Steak and BJ Day (http://www.steakandbjday.com/)

Maybe we could do something off of that.
>> No. 15502
>>15495
"Pi day" is a much better name for yesterday. Definitely.
In any case, I was going to update last night, but first I couldn't post this post saying that I was and then the whole site went down.
I'm going to start updating at 19:00 server time.
>> No. 15505
Well, Yuyuko technically started this whole mess.
"Yuyuko." You voice. "As much fun as that was, I'm certain that Rumia is about to starve to death. I'm not in such a good condition either. And as you were the one who ate all the food here, I think you should provide lunch."
"Sounds fun~" she remarks carefreely. "Youmu should be finished training by now. Let's go."

So everyone starts goddamn FLYING, Rumia carrying you by grabbing you around the stomach from behind. While you're scared that she doesn't know where she's going, it seems she does a good enough job following. As if she's used to flying blind.

Eventually you make it to some huge gates. Though huge, they're useless, since you can just fly over them.

After about ten minutes of flying up a set of stairs (jesus christ these are long) you finally find yourself at the top. After another ten or minutes of flying (damn this place is huge) you eventually land in front of a Japanese-style mansion.
You follow everyone inside. Everyone but Yuyuko takes a seat at the low table, kneeling on the floor. You do the same.
"Be right back~" Yuyuko states before literally disappearing.

.>input
>> No. 15506
[x] Go outside.
[x] Gather Sakura petal into a big pile.
[x] Dive into it.
[x] FUN!
>> No. 15507
Why waste your time sitting at a table? There's things that you can be doing.
Hey, wasn't there some sakura trees out in the garden?
You immediately stand up and leave the building, ignoring the confused looks of Mystia and Rumia. They don't matter. What matters is sakura petals.
You gather a bunch of them into a large pile.
You dive into them.
FUN!
Or, well, not really. There weren't enough to cushion your fall, and you went headfirst.
And unluckily for you, there as a rock where your head landed.

BAD END

.>back one choice
.>input
>> No. 15508
[X] Snuggle with Rumia while you wait for food.
[X] Ask Mystia how often she gets eaten.
>> No. 15509
Hahaha Ow.
[X]Just eat the orange to pass time.

Well, every low table always have orange. It's a requirement.
>> No. 15511
[x] Pretend one of the coasters is a rice cake and eat it.
>> No. 15512
You decide to just snuggle with Rumia as you wait for food.
Her light body easily changes position as you lift her up and place her on your lap, pulling her close to you.

Huh, the table has oranges.
Well, you might as well eat one. You're starving.
You pick one up and peel it. You take a bite, then offer Rumia a bite. She takes a bite, and there's none left.
Well, then.

.>input
>> No. 15513
[x] Sit there and stroke Rumia's head softly
>> No. 15514
[x] Pick up an orange and speak to it, demanding to know it's secrets.
>> No. 15515
You decide to just sit there stroking Rumia's hair affectionately.
Suddenly, you fall through the floor, landing in the middle of the desert. There's no one other than you within your visible range.

.>input
>> No. 15516
[x] Shake your fist at the heavens.
[x] "Didn't we do this one already!?"
[x] Laughtrack.
>> No. 15517
[X] THIS IS ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A SHRUB KING!
[X] Find nearby shrub king and beat it, claiming its throne.
>> No. 15518
[X] Look for whatever the hell you fell through.
[X] Crawl back through it.
>> No. 15519
[x] "What up with this place? All this sand and no sea."
>> No. 15520
You shake your fist up at the heavens.
"Didn't we do this already!?" you exclaim to god, complaining about your current predicament.
Namely, you've been separated from Rumia. This is the worst thing that's happened to you.

...But this is no time to go emo and cut yourself with your scorpion stinger. Nope. instead, you've got to find a way out of this.
First you look around for whatever the hell you fell through. You don't find it, unluckily.
The next step is to become the shrub king again. However, you find no shrub kings to overthrow, and no shrubs to become the first.

.>input
>> No. 15521
[x] Awesome. You're in a Powerthirst commerical.
>> No. 15522
Holy shit.
You're in a Powerthirst commercial.
Except...
You're not drinking Powerthirst.
And everything that isn't drinking Powerthirst in a Powerthirst commercial gets its ass kicked.
OH SHI-

BAD END

.>back 1 choice
.>input
>> No. 15523
[x] Sit still for a bit. Outlive the universe until it dies, wait through it's rebirth in a cycle. Hold still long enough the universe cycles through where you left off at Yuyuko's house.
>> No. 15524
what is a powerthirst?
>> No. 15525
You decide to sit still for a bit. Your plan is to outlive the universe, then wait through its rebirth cycle until you're sitting in Yuyuko's living room again.

A few hours you die of dehydration.

BAD END

.>back 1 choice
.>input
>> No. 15526
Commerical 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

Commerical 2 (which is what was referenced, really) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
>> No. 15528
[x] Hike your way through the god damn desert, busting open plants for water as necessary in order to get yourself back to your beloved. She must be missing you after all.
>> No. 15529
[X] CALL FOR TEWI
>> No. 15530
[x] Put your ear to the ground and listen for water, just like on really old Western TV shows.
>> No. 15531
[x] Punch a hole in reality with your sheer awesomeness and head back to Yuyuko's house.
>> No. 15532
You decide to hike your way through the god damn desert, busting open plants as necessary for water.
However, you don't know which way to go.
You choose a random direction and head in it.
Along your way, you face many hardships. First, you come across another one of those giant scorpions. The scorpion stinger fails, but you manage to get close enough to execute a massive punch.
Of course, it doesn't work, but as the scorpion sits there thinking about how much of an idiot you are for trying to punch a giant scorpion to death, you escape.
Next you come across a girl who is apparently lost. You offer to help, lifting her up onto your shoulders. However, you realize she's another youkai when she tries to bite into your head. Since you don't love her, you she technically CAN eat you. But you won't have that.
Luckily the scorpion stinger works this time, not necessarily killing her but putting her into enough pain to leave you alone.
After that, you come across a river of flowing goddamn sand. Of course, it's rather difficult to cross. You eventually make your way across by digging a hole underneath it, taking a few hours. Luckily it's not that tiring of work once you're underneath.
Shortly after that, you find yourself at the edge of the desert. You can see the animals running through the desert, the leaves on the trees.
But there's an invisible barrier in the way. You cannot get through.
In an attempt to walk around the barrier, you choose to walk to the left parallel to the forest, occasionally trying to walk into the forest, hoping the barrier is gone.
One time you think you made it, then you slam into the barrier again. When you try to turn around, you realize that you ended up in a hole in the barrier just the size of your body.
This hole, it was made for you.
It creeps you the fuck out, though, so you backpedal the hell out of there as quickly as you can.
Finally, you reach an ocean.

.>input
>> No. 15533
drr drr... DAMNIT JERL
[x] Punch through reality to get back to Rumia.
>> No. 15534
[x] Ocean right? You're at a beach. There must be babes here.
[x] No no! No cheating!
[x] Look for the dock and hijack a pirate vessel to sail and plunder your way back to Yuyuko's house and Rumia.
>> No. 15535
You attempt to punch a hole through reality to get back to Rumia.
There is success.
But there is also failure.
You punch a hole through reality, but since newton's third law still applies to reality, it punches back through you.

BAD END

.>back 1 choice
.>input
>> No. 15536
[x] Look for anything resembling civilization and head for it
>> No. 15537
[x] Wander along the beach until you encounter some guys in powered armor.
[x] Then, sneak behind them for awhile until they're vurnerable and steal the armor.
>> No. 15538
You sneak along the beach until you enounter some guys in powered armor.
Except you never do, so you reach the other side of the beach with no encounters.
This side of the beach ends at a giant cliff you wouldn't be able to scale with your current equipment.

.>input
>> No. 15539
[x] Damn. At least your sneak skill probably went up.
[x] Climb and Swim to get your Athletics skill up, so you can level up and get more stat points. Repeat until you're a suitable power level.
>> No. 15541
You attempt to climb the cliff. You get nowhere.
You attempt to swim. You also get nowhere, as another barrier gets in your way before you get deep enough to swim.

.>input
>> No. 15542
[x] Yell, "Okay, I get it already! Next time we do something like that, I'll invite you along as well, okay?!"
>> No. 15543
"Okay! I get it already! Next time we do something like that, I'll invite you along as well, okay?!"

Silence.

.>input
>> No. 15544
[x] Go the other way if this way brought about nothing
>> No. 15545
You go back the other way and come across the forest again.

.>input
>> No. 15546
[x] Burn down the forest as a signal flare so someone can go pick you up. You can't fly after all.
>> No. 15547
You attempt to burn down the forest, but the barrier is in the way.

.>input
>> No. 15548
[x] Enter the NOCLIP code.
>> No. 15549
[X] Call for the aid of shrub henchman.
>> No. 15550
You attempt to enter the NOCLIP code. It fails.

.>input
>> No. 15551
[X] look around for anything unusual, or anything that can be grabbed into your inventory.
>> No. 15552
[x] Find a nearby ant colony that you can 'uplift' to sentience, so you have some minions to do your bidding.
>> No. 15553
You look around for anything useful or strange.
All that you find is a large pocketknife.
You add it to your belongings.

.>input
>> No. 15554
[x] Stab the completely normal, useless stranger that you just the knife from.
>> No. 15555
[X] Stab the barrier's point of death.
>> No. 15556
Just stole the knife from.
>> No. 15557
Taking your glasses off, you examine the barrier thorougly.
Finding its point of death, you stab it with your knife.
The barrier dies, allowing you to cross through.

.>input
>> No. 15558
[x] Now burn the forest like the good boy.
>> No. 15560
You burn down the forest like a good boy.

The forest is now on fire.

.>input
>> No. 15561
[x] Burn the fire down.
>> No. 15562
[X] Repent on what you did
[X] Try to douse the fire.
>> No. 15563
In a stroke of genius, you burn the fire down.

Fore forest is now on fire, and the fire is on fire.

Holy shit.

.>input
>> No. 15564
[X] Cast Magic missile at Fire.
>> No. 15565
[x] Burn the user interface.
>> No. 15566
You attempt to cast magic missile at the fire, but you're out of mana after lighting a fire on fire jesus christ.

.>input
>> No. 15567
[x] Create a fractal fire.
>> No. 15568
[X] No mana? use WAND.
>> No. 15569
[x] Light yourself on fire and find a survivor to pounce on.
>> No. 15570
You have no wand.

.>input
>> No. 15571
[x] Establish a religion worshipping the Great Fire in the Sky.
>> No. 15572
[x] Wander off somewhere else, setting things on fire. Eventually, you'll meet someone who'll try to stop you.
>> No. 15574
[x] Use your "magic" wand. It should have recharged by now after nearly ascending from being involved in a foursome.
>> No. 15575
You realize that shit's going nowhere.

.>back to >>15557
.>input
>> No. 15576
[x] Now burn down the forest like a good boy.
>> No. 15577
[X] just cross it already, sheesh.
>> No. 15578
[x] Walk through the forest to try to find someone who can lead you to your love.
>> No. 15579
You just cross over the border already.
You're now in the forest.

.>input
>> No. 15580
>>15579
See
>>15578
>> No. 15581
[x] Kill the forest.
>> No. 15582
[X] Sharpen a knife with your wrist. Dress in goth style. Listen to whiny rock CD. baww and despair about the world in general.
>> No. 15583
[x] Take off your clothes so you can be the Wild Ape-Man of the Jungle. I mean, Forest.
>> No. 15584
You walk through teh forest to try and find someone who can lead you to your love.
Eventually you come across a girl with short green hair in a red plaid skirt.

.>input
>> No. 15585
[X] PICK A FLOWER.
>> No. 15586
>>15585
No.
Bad Kirin.
>> No. 15587
[x] MIND CRUSH A FLOWER
>> No. 15588
[x] "Have you seen a little girl? Short, black hair? About seven years old? "
>> No. 15589
[x] Say, "I'm making a new comic book series, about a superheroine called Bondage Bird and her plucky side-kick, Bondage Bug."
>> No. 15590
"Hey, have you seen a little girl? Short, black hair? About seven years old?"
"Who the hell are you?" She harshly responds.

.>input
>> No. 15591
[x] Harry James Townshend.
>> No. 15592
[x] "Not sure. Parents never got around to naming me."
>> No. 15593
[X] "I'm lost"
>> No. 15594
[x] "I'm a friend of Yuyuko and Mystia, as well as Rumia's lover. I fell out of Yuyuko's place after recovering from a foursome. Who are you?"
>> No. 15595
"Not sure. Parents never got around to naming me."
"I see. And why aren't you genuflecting in fear?"

.>input
>> No. 15596
[X] "You're not scary"
>> No. 15597
[x] "I don't know who you are, and I've already gone through hell without backing down so I don't think much will scare me at this point."
>> No. 15598
[x] 'Cause if I take my eyes off of that giant invisible monster behind you, it'll eat you.
>> No. 15599
[x] "Because I don't have a keyboard to express my genuflecting with."
>> No. 15600
"Because if I take my eyes off of that giant invisible monster behind you, it'll eat you."
"Ha ha. Funny. It's me that'll be doing the eat-"
She gets cut off when the invisible monster takes a giant bite out of her head.

...you're next.

.>input
>> No. 15601
[x] Cast summon bigger fish.
>> No. 15602
[x] "Do you know someone named Rumia by chance?"
>> No. 15603
[X] "Klaatu Barada Nikto"
>> No. 15604
"Do you know someone named Rumia, by chance?" you ask the monster.
It responds by swallowing you whole.
You're now in the middle of the monster's stomach with a regenerated green-haired woman.

.>input
>> No. 15605
[x] "For your information, I've trained my body by eating lots of spicy and greasy foods."
[x] "You could eat me, but you'll suffer from massive diarrhea and acne for weeks afterwards."
>> No. 15606
[x] Use your knife
>> No. 15607
[X] Give him indigestion
>> No. 15608
You use the knife to cut the monster's lines. The monster dies, and suddenly you fall to the ground as it disappears.

.>input
>> No. 15609
[x] Sigh. "If only they didn't rush the release date, that monster would've had a proper character model."
>> No. 15610
[x] "You wouldn't happen to know Rumia would you? That mean monster ate me when I asked it so I had to kill it. I hope you won't make the same mistake it made."
>> No. 15611
You sigh. "If only they didn't rush the release date, that monster would've had a proper character model."
"A what?" the girl asks.
"Don't worry about it." You respond.
...Right, you've accomplished absolutely nothing in the past couple of hours or so.
Time to stop fucking around and do something.

.>input
>> No. 15612
[x] Gather the chunks of monster and cook it over the fire you made eariler.
[x] "Want some?"
>> No. 15614
[x] Make clothing from the hide of the invisible monster.
[x] Take off what you're wearing now and put on the invisible clothes.
>> No. 15615
[x] "So who are you, fellow invisible monster devoured person?"
>> No. 15616
[X] Ask the girl where this is and how to get back to Yuyuko's house.
>> No. 15617
"So who are you, invisible monster-devoured person?" You ask the person.
"It's rude to ask for someone's name before introducing yourself."

.>input
>> No. 15619
[x] "Like I said, my parents never got around to..."
[x] "Oh, never mind. I'll just use the name I have on my fake ID."
>> No. 15620
"You can call me whatever, as long as it isn't food related." You respond.
"Whatever you say, Steak. I'm Yuka."
God damn it.

.>input
>> No. 15621
[x] See if you can use the invisible monster's corpse for food and supplies.
>> No. 15622
Eh, I'm going to stop updating for tonight now.
It was fun.
I'll try and start another update run at 19:00 server time. Perhaps this will be the set time for updates in the future.
>> No. 15625
[x] extract the invisible essence out of it and pocket it into your inventory.
>> No. 15666
You take a moment to look over the monster's remains. Or lack of them. There's none anywhere.
You ponder whether they'd be useful for eating or other supplies, but then you realize nothing is useful if it doesn't exist.
You also ponder getting its invisible essence out, but that doesn't work out too well either. Rather than getting blood from a stone, it's like trying to get blood from a stone that doesn't exist. Good fucking luck with that, buddy.

In any case, you're stuck here with nothing really to do.

.>input
>> No. 15667
[x] "You wouldn't happen to know the way back to civilization would you?"
>> No. 15672
"You wouldn't happen to know the way back to civilization, would you?" You ask.
"Well, yes, I would, but you're going to have to convince me you deserve to be taken there instead of eaten first."

.>input
>> No. 15673
[X] Punch the woman in the snout to established superiority.
>> No. 15674
[X] Find Rumia

This is not a suggestion.
>> No. 15675
[x] "Would the fact that I killed that invisible thing that ate us both be convincing?"
>> No. 15678
"Would the fact that I killed that invisible thing that ate both of us be convincing?"
"No. It wouldn't."
She's so cold about her way of responding to the question it feels like you'll freeze into a block of ice.

.>input
>> No. 15679
[X] So what do you want me to do?
You better five me a sidequest.
>> No. 15681
File 123725808874.jpg - (50.85KB , 398x799 , Dancing Flower-769756.jpg ) [iqdb]
15681
[x] "Would you like me to melt your icy heart with a hot island song?"
>> No. 15685
"So what do you want me to do?" you ask. You'd really like to find your way back to Rumia as quickly as possible.
"Hmm..." She ponders for a moment. "Well, if you'll swear eternal servitude, maybe."

.>input
>> No. 15686
[x] "Ew, gross. You don't know where I've been."
>> No. 15687
>>15685

[x] "Better than being food. Sure. I haven't got anything better to do with my existance."
>> No. 15688
"You're too old."
>> No. 15689
[x] "Better than being food. Sure. I haven't got anything better to do with my existence."

Yuka's servant~
>> No. 15690
>>15688

Forgot my [X]
>> No. 15691
[x] Do it, faggot.
>> No. 15693
"Better than being food. Sure. I haven't got anything better to do with my existance." Yeah, your existance up until this point has been fairly useless.
"Oh? Good~ Now, Steak, if I'm going to lead you back to civilization, you're going to have to carry me there."

.>input
>> No. 15696
[X] Carry her like a princess.
[X] "Call me T-bone. I'm no ordinary steak."
>> No. 15697
[x] Carry her there, bridal style.
>> No. 15698
[X] "You are too heavy."
>> No. 15699
[x] Carry her there, bridal style.
>> No. 15700
[x] "By the way, my family name is 'Andablowjob'."
[x] "My parents were kinda weird, even by my standards."
>> No. 15704
"You are too heavy." You respond.
She glares at you, sharply, before breaking out into laughter.
"Hahahahaha. What an interesting servant. Carry me or you die."
...Right.
So you've begun carrying her, piggy-back style. She's been leading you towards civilization, or so you hope.
It turns out the direction you chose when you entered the desert was exactly opposite the one you should have taken. Huh.
During the transit, you start smalltalk. She informs you of some of the information you need about this place. How it works, who to run away from, etc.
In turn, you tell her your family name, "Andablowjob."
"Yeah, my parents were kinda weird, even by my standards." You state. Your father changing his last name like that was an odd move that no one agreed with.

So, after a while of riding and pain, you arrive at the field.
"You can let me down now. My legs are numb."
Relief. You let her down.

"Alright, let's take a break." She sits down on the ground carefully, as if not to get her dress dirty.

.>input
>> No. 15705
[X] "Can you call me by my full name? just once?"
>> No. 15706
[X] Look up her dress, she might be injured
>> No. 15707
>>15704

[x] Just sit down and take a break.
>> No. 15708
[x] "You wouldn't happen to know where Yuyuko's place is, would you? There's someone I need to meet up with there."
>> No. 15709
[x] Take it easy for a bit.
[x] And since you're taking it easy, there must be one of the those fat severed heads nearby that you can eat.
>> No. 15710
Yeah, taking a break is probably a good idea. You're tired out from carrying her.
"Alright." You sit on the ground where you were standing.
...
A moment passes in silence. Yuka plays with the grass. Well, it's more like grooming.
"So, uh.' You decide to break the silence. "Can you call me by my first name? Just once?" You'd like to hear it.
"Nope. Not unless you're a good boy for the rest of the day." You don't like that patronizing tone, but you don't like getting eaten either so you say nothing about it.
"I see."
...
Another moment passes in silence.
"You wouldn't happen to know where Yuyuko's place is, would you? There's someone I need to meet up with there."
"Oh, that's where you were headed? Why didn't you say so all along~ I was waiting for an excuse to head up there."
"I see."
...
Another moment of silence.

.>input
>> No. 15711
[x] See if you can fly by concentrating your ki into a ball around your navel area and moving it around.
>> No. 15712
[X] Carry her to yuyuko's place.
and when we get there, BETRAY HER.
>> No. 15713
File 123725955775.jpg - (125.03KB , 500x789 , b2aadd3f35c9a38a43e028791d8bed66.jpg ) [iqdb]
15713
[x] "Step on me, please."
>> No. 15714
[X] "I can't jump very high so you'll have to carry me."
>> No. 15715
>>15712

We have nothing with which to betray her for.
>> No. 15716
[x] See if you can fly by concentrating your ki into a ball around your navel area and moving it around.
>> No. 15721
Might as well see if you can fly like the rest of them.
Didn't you hear something about concentrating your ki into a ball around your navel and moving it around?
Where was that? You can't seem to remember.
But it's a good enough start.
You concentrate your ki, and...

Nothing.

"What are you doing?" Yuka asks.
"...Trying to fly."
"That's not how you do it. I'll teach you once we're at Hakugyokurou."
"Alright." Well, that's good enough.
"Well, let's go." Without asking, she grabs your hand. Immediately you're flying into the air at quite a speed, your arm feeling like it'll get pulled out of its socket.

Eventually you arrive at the top of the massive staircase and Yuka sets you down.

.>Input
>> No. 15723
[x] This is going to take awhile the normal way.
[x] Shorten the pace by singing 'Eye of the Tiger' while jogging.
>> No. 15724
[x] This is going to take awhile the normal way.
[x] Shorten the pace by singing 'Eye of the Tiger' while jogging.
>> No. 15725
[X] Escape into the mansion

Where they thought it was safe
>> No. 15726
[x] "So about those flying lessons."
>> No. 15727
[X] Let your hidden personality comes out.
[X] Become passive-aggressive.