[Return]
Archived thread

File 123451017711.jpg - (222.26KB , 500x516 , 12082045281.jpg ) [iqdb]
14312 No. 14312
I really didn't see the prologue being this long. Really. Starting a new thread to separate the prologue from the actual chapter 2.
Also, since I'm back on a flowchart again, it means I'm back to writing in the form of scenes.

---

Scene 00a
---
The Scarlet Devil Mansion? Sounds upper-class. And potentially dangerous, but you'd be dying a fancy death, right? You'd rather die in semi-comfort than die unexpectedly somewhere else. Or, if it's more of a haunted mansion, you'd much rather die thinking about how awesome scary the place is while being eaten alive by some monster than most other deaths. It's somewhere between dying having sex and dying wrestling a shark.
Hakugyokurou? You have no idea what it is. You can't even form any awesome ideas about what it is about. There's..not much to consider with this option.
The human village? It's a nice place. But you have no money. To live in a human village, you need money to survive in a village, unless someone takes you in and lets you freeload. And you don't particularly like that idea. Not when they're not in posession of such a giant living place as Eientei.
The forest? Well, that's actually a nice sounding idea as well. The thought comes to you that if you stay at anyone else's place, Yumou will just attack them to get at you. You don't want that happening. And you don't want to risk it happening before you get a chance to tell Yumou not to do it again.
...However, the forest is dangerous. Staying at Eientei, you've ran into no troubles. However, it seems like every time you've stepped outside of a building, you're suddenly in a life-or-death situation where you have to use all your wits and perverted tendencies to save your ass. Not to mention the fact that you don't really know how to live in a forest for an extended period of time. You can go camping, you know how to do that much by default. However, you don't know how to live off of the land. You've lived in a city for all of your life, where taking the time to learn to live off of the land is always a dull option. If you'd only known that you'd find yourself waking up in wonderland like this, you'd have put forth some effort to learn.

Right. The only option remaining is the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You can go for that.

"Yukari, of the options you gave me, the best sounding one is that Scarlet Devil Mansion." You put forth your opinion.
"Oh? That's a bit expected. But interesting nonetheless. Do you have all of your things?" You check yourself. All is in order.
"Yeah." You respond.
"Don't fall on your face, then~"

---

>> No. 14313
Scene 00b
---
Well, she didn't really give you that much choice in the matter. You fell on your face. It would take someone who can stop time to be able to rotate in such a way as to prevent that, since she placed you an inch above the ground face-first.
Luckily it was only an inch, and it barely hurt. Still did hurt, though. You're going to have to drop her through some holes in space one day.

Alright, where did she drop you.
Looking around, you find yourself on the shore of a lake.
A very familliar lake.
You can almost hear Cirno's voice.
In any case, this doesn't look at all like a mansion. It most definitely is not scarlet and there are no devils around. Either Yukari was completely lying to you, she fucked up somewhere, or she's fucking with you. All of those possibilities piss you off.

You dust yourself off. Not that you really got much dust on you. Just a bit of sand.
...Wait. Why would Yukari just leave you out in the open like this? That seems..dumb. Not like something someone who wants to protect you would do.
So she's fucking with you, huh?
Perhaps she set you down NEAR the mansion, but not directly there. To laugh at your confusion. That would mean it's nearby.

You gaze, and gaze, and gaze some more. You don't see any mansions. Not until you gaze out onto the lake and see a solitary island out on the lake. From here, it's probably about a kilometer swim. It's probably only a quarter-kilometer from the opposite side.
...That's a lot of swimming. You know how to swim, but you've never swam that far. You're not sure your muscles would hold out for a kilometer, and you don't want to try. A quarter-kilometer is a much better idea.
That means you'll have to circle the lake, though. It seems roughly circular, probably a bit off.
Hmm. C=πD
C=3.1415... * D
...Let's round that down a bit. Exactness does not matter to you for this calculation. Screw mathematicians who would hate you for this.
C=3*1.25
...3.74 kilometers. Great. You're going to have to walk something along the lines of 3.75 kilometers.

Well, walking isn't that difficult. You've gotten a bit used to it recently. Along the way, you pass up a group of fairies playing around. None of them are uniformed, however. Must just be normal fairies doing normal fairy things.
Eventually you reach the other side. You find that there is a boat there. One with a motor. It says "Nitoricorp." The brand name is unfamilliar, but you're not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. If it fails, it's got oars anyway.
You're quicklymoved from shore to shore. Getting out of the boat, you begin up the main path to the gate.

---
>> No. 14314
Scene 1
---
The path there is nice. It's all well-decorated, with flowerbeds and rosebushes and things like that. It's a tiny bit offsetting that it's all one shade of red or another, but you disregard that.
Eventually you find yourself In front of the gate. It's definitely locked. The guard is also sound asleep. Snoring.
You can see her panties.
Regardless of that, she's asleep.
"Uh." You say aloud. "I'd like to be let in." SHe doesn't stir. Hmm.
Troubling. You're stuck outside until she wakes up. Which leaves you with a couple of options. Waking her up, sneaking inside, or waiting for her to wake up again.
Or you could just give up on it and take the boat back across the lake, and begin walking south. Why south? No clue. It just seems like the best direction. That is, if you're going to leave the mansion.

[ ] Wake her up.
[ ] Sneak inside.
[ ] Wait for her to wake up on her own.
[ ] South.
>> No. 14316
[x] Yell out "HOLY CRAP, AN INTRUDER IS GETTING INSIDE!" a small distance away from her in case she wakes up oddly.
[x] When she questions you as to what you saw, if she does, explain it was something black and flying.
[x] Explain the situation you're in when she questions you about what you're doing here, and make sure to mention Yukari as many times as possible. Throwing her name around usually gets things done.

Do we have any touhou knowledge in this one? We did in the other one if I recall, but I figured it'd be best to play it safe anyways. If we can say we saw Marisa, then let's say we saw Marisa. The only way this could screw up would be if Marisa doesn't rob books from Patchy in this rendition of Gensokyo.
>> No. 14318
[x] Yell out "HOLY CRAP, AN INTRUDER IS GETTING INSIDE!" a small distance away from her in case she wakes up oddly.
[x] When she questions you as to what you saw, if she does, explain it was something black and flying.
[x] Explain the situation you're in when she questions you about what you're doing here, and make sure to mention Yukari as many times as possible. Throwing her name around usually gets things done.
>> No. 14319
[x] Yell out "HOLY CRAP, AN INTRUDER IS GETTING INSIDE!" a small distance away from her in case she wakes up oddly.
[x] When she questions you as to what you saw, if she does, explain it was something black and flying.
[x] Explain the situation you're in when she questions you about what you're doing here, and make sure to mention Yukari as many times as possible. Throwing her name around usually gets things done.
>> No. 14320
[x] Yell out "HOLY CRAP, AN INTRUDER IS GETTING INSIDE!" a small distance away from her in case she wakes up oddly.
[x] When she questions you as to what you saw, if she does, explain it was something black and flying.
[x] Explain the situation you're in when she questions you about what you're doing here, and make sure to mention Yukari as many times as possible. Throwing her name around usually gets things done.
>> No. 14345
[x] Yell out "HOLY CRAP, AN INTRUDER IS GETTING INSIDE!" a small distance away from her in case she wakes up oddly.
[x] When she questions you as to what you saw, if she does, explain it was something black and flying.
[x] Explain the situation you're in when she questions you about what you're doing here, and make sure to mention Yukari as many times as possible. Throwing her name around usually gets things done.
>> No. 14361
I am sorry for the delay. I had lots of homework to complete, and also had to go to work on top of that. Beyond that, I felt myself unable to continue writing Nightmare until I had gotten at least one of the recent ideas I've had down on paper.
---

Scene 3 (modified)
---
She seems oblivious to you. When you walk up to her, it doesn't seem she even hears you there. Unless she's just trying to fake you out, in which case you can only wonder why she'd be doing that.
You've got to wake her up, though. It's imperative. You must get inside. You can't get inside if the gate is locked. You could try and climb over, but...that's a damn tall wall. You don't want to just wait. Going south, while it is calling for you so loudly, is a dumb idea and you know it. South of here is just a large field. It's empty. Deserted. Not even any trees. Perhaps some fairies, but fairies are just trouble. Yeah, south doesn't sound so nice anymore.
But how..? You don't want to go over and touch her. That's just dangerous. You'd rather be cautious. This is the same place that gave you the creeps when you first arrived here, when you think about it.
...It just felt as though your temperature just dropped. Holy shit, this is the place that you almost came to before running into Cirno. The situation's come a full circle, hasn't it?
Well, not really. But whatever. You've got to wake the guard up somehow, without getting yourself broken in the process.
Let's see. If she's a guard, that means she's supposed to stop intruders from entering without permission. Since that is obviously you until you actually get permission, you can't just climb over and ignore her. But you can use it as a ploy to try and get her to wake up.

"HOLY CRAP, AN INTRUDER IS GETTING INSIDE!" you shout from a short distance away from her. Hopefully this will wake her u-FUUUUUUCK
Yeah, she woke up. And launched a flying kick right into your balls. Oh god the pain the pain the pain
"Oh, sorry about that. When I wake up, that tend-ah wait, you said there was an intruder. Tell me where she is."
You manage to lift your arm from your balls for a half second to point in some random direction that the mansion also happens to fall in.
"Okay." She suddenly flies off, leaving you to take care of your own throbbing testicles. As much as you'd like the throbbing to be in the good way, it most definitely is not and you most definitely do not like it.

Eventually, after a few minutes of rolling on the ground clutching your stomach and crotchf from the pain, the guard girl comes back.
"Oh, I didn't realize I hit you that hard. I'm sorry." Her voice doesn't make her seem that sorry. A tiny bit, but not enough. Christ, this is worse than that one time your friend convinced you to try and grind a rail on a skateboard. It worked out all right until you actually touched the thing, but once that happened suddenly you were on the ground doubled over in pain from your nuts getting crushed by the metal bar and your head smashing against the ground. You got five stitches from that. And you'd have to rate it lower on the pain scale than this.
"Do you need help getting up?" She asks.
"No, no. I'm fine rolling on the ground here, where there's no strain on the muscles in the general area of my testicles that could cause them to hurt more. However, you could help by driving another one of those kicks into my head, ending my misery. Or at least making me too unconscious to feel anything anymore."
"ahahahaha." Nervous laughing. "I'll, uh. Um."
"Meiling!" A stern, yet elegant voice from behind her shouts.
"Y-yes!" She turns around to face whoever it is. You don't feel like getting out of the fetal position long enough to see who it was.
"Who the hell is this, and why hasn't he been thrown into the lake yet?"
"Well, um. He woke me up to tell me that there was an intruder, then I reflexively kicked him."
"He IS the intruder, you idiot!"
"Well, uh..."
Oh man, the pain's wearing down to bearable levels. You think you can even stand up.
Yeah, standing works. Painfully, but it works.
"Who the hell are you and why are you sleeping outside of the gate?" The maid, whose voice it was you were hearing, sharply questions you.
"Sleeping? Haha, I wish the reason I was on the ground were because I was sleeping. As it stands, I'm having trouble staying ballanced due to your guard there." You wave in "Meiling"'s direction. Yeah, you're a bit bitter.
"Then why were you doing something to cause her to put you in such a position?"
"Well, there's a simple reason for that. Yukari gave me a few choices for where she'd gap me to, and this is the one I chose. She left me all the way out there" you point towards the opposite shore "with no idea where the actual mansion was, and left me to find my way around and across the lake by myself, without bothering to alert any of the people here as it seems, leading to me being put in a situation where I'm being interrogated by a girl in a maid's uniform after getting jumpkicked in the nuts by a door guard who was sleeping on duty." Few times have your words been filled with such rage at your current situation.
"This is the day after I got teleported to my apartment on the outside world, then teleported back with no choice in the matter, afterwards getting attacked by a floating blob of darkness with a little girl inside. Then after that I ended up going to Kourindou, and on the way the person who was carrying me got killed TWICE while we were definitely quite far from the ground, and I got attacked by a fuckton of fairies who were shooting AK-47s at me. Then when I got back I ended up drinking because of it, except it was everclear and I had four shots and passed out in my own vomit at the dinner table. I was rudely awoken, very hungover, by fucking EXPLOSIONS. Because the place I was staying at WAS BEING SHELLED BY A HOWITZER. And it was being done by the SAME FAIRIES WHO ATTACKED ME BEFORE. AND THEN I GOT FUCKING KICKED OUT. AND NOW I'M HERE."
Your irritation has reached its maximum. You're about to start throwing things around.
"...Hold on." And just like that, the maid disappears, leaving you alone with the girl who caused this to build up. Of course, the silence is very awkward. Thankfully, sometime during you monologue, your nuts stopped hurting. YOu haven't checked to see if it's because they're numb. Somehow you feel that doing so would be a bad idea. Wasn't this girl, who did this to you, scared of the maid who you had just unloaded all of your frustrations on? Yeah, thinking about it, that was a stupid idea. But it's definitely a stupid idea to reach your hand into your pants and start fondling your balls in front of her.
The maid is back soon enough.
"The mistress said to let you inside." She reappears right in front of your face. Causing you to jump. It sends a little jolt of pain from your nuts, verifying that they are indeed still capable of feeling. A tiny bit relieving, but not enough. You're fucking pissed at the whole of this Gensokyo right now.
The gate is unlocked, and you are led inside. The mansion is as decorated, and creepy, on the outside as it is on the inside. You're unable to appreciate that at this very moment, however.
"Please wait here. The mistress will be with you in a second." She leads you to a BIG living room. Almost looks bigger than the actual mansion. You take a seat on one of the red sofas and wait.
---
Scene 8 as soon as I decide to write it.
>> No. 14362
[x]secretly vow vengeance against all female inhabitants of the mansion for the pain
[x]by punishing them with your penis. when it recovers.
>> No. 14363
>>14362
If only that were possibly without us being screwed over doing it
>> No. 14364
>>14363
quite. sex = death here, apparently. what's with that?

still, nothing wrong with lofty goals.
>> No. 14366
>>14364
>rape = death

fixed
>> No. 14367
>>14366
so it's some kind of moralfag karma thing?
>> No. 14368
I've discussed several aspects of the story's mechanics with Jerl, even some he doesn't want me sharing in here... I need to ask him again just which ones I can and can't say, but for now... Hmm... Mindlessly abusing our powers of perverseness will lead to bad results beyond us just getting bad ends whenever we rape someone. Out of all the powers, we chose the nightmare mode power in terms of its use in every situation to go on top of this already being nightmare mode anyways.
>> No. 14369
>>14368
so he gave us the power so we could *not* use it? well screw that. let's spam it like mad.

run out of continues. (advicedog.jpg) start a new game.
>> No. 14386
Oh we can use it, we just have to use it right. It's the hardest power to use.
>> No. 14389
>>14367
lolno, this is nightmare mode. Choosing stupid shit will cause bad shit to happen. In contrast with normal TAiG, where choosing stupid shit has consistantly led to AWESOME stuff happening.
Also writan
>> No. 14400
>>14389
the past record of 'bad shit' has been rather arbitrary, though. we rape the youkai, youmu stabs us in the back while we're sleeping? arbitrary. we get a blowjob from the NEET, we drown in our own vomit? also arbitrary. doing stupid shit should have consequences, sure, but they should be realistic consequences that follow on from the stupidity. and in real life, sometimes people do stupid shit and don't get badended.

it's not so much nightmare mode right now as it is like one of those shitty text adventure games where if you don't explicitly check for cars every time you cross the road, you get run over and die instantly.
>> No. 14401
>>14400
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ptitle315nmtwnjpe4?from=Main.CantGetAwayWithNuthin
>> No. 14402
>>14401
quite. i hate that trope. shows that spam it are pretty much universally bad.
>> No. 14403
>>14401
That is probably one of the most annoying tropes that ever existed, if only because shows are so fucking filled to brim with it.
>> No. 14406
>normal TAiG, where choosing stupid shit has consistantly led to AWESOME stuff happening.

That's, like, the whole point of TAiG.
>> No. 14431
Stop whining.
---
Shortly after, the maid returns, followed by a short girl dressed in pink. Her most noticable feature is quite obviously her wings, which have a greater span that her height. It's almost comical.
"Sakuya, go prepare some tea."
"Yes, Mistress."
The maid disappears again.
"So." The short girl begins speaking. "Sakuya told me your story. I thought it was interesting."
"Alright."
"But there's a distinct lack of proof."
"You're right. But that's quite obviously Yukari's fault."
"Assuming Yukari actually had anything to do with it."
"Which she did."
"Which I won't believe until she tells me herself."
...God damn it, Yukari.
OW SON OF A BITCH
GOD DAMN IT YUKARI
DON'T FUCKING LAND ON MY HEAD LIKE THAT

"Oh, I seem to have miscalculated where I would end up. Sorry about that." Yeah, like hell you're sorry.
"Yes, I dropped him here." She verifies your claims.
"Alright. Now tell me why I should listen to you then, Yukari." Remilia doesn't seem to want to house you.
"Because Reimu won't like it one bit if you don't." Yukari calmly retorts.
"Geh. Alright, I'll take him. But don't expect me to keep him in good condition."
"Remilia, we both know you wouldn't be able to stand a guest to your mansion being able to say that they were unhappy during their stay."
"...That's true."
The maid reappears with a tray containing three cups of tea. Hey, wait a second...
"Sakuya, go prepare a guest room. Prepare lunch while you're at it."
"Yes, Mistress."

Well, Yukari and Remilia begin talking after this. Mostly about stuff you have no clue about, but some about your circumstances. You don't have any input, however.
After about twenty minutes, which is a really short amount of time considering the meal, Sakuya served quite a lunch. Sandwiches that look as if hours were spent meticulously making them perfect. They taste damn good as well. Along with the sandwiches, there are various smaller things that you mostly leave alone. Except the deviled eggs. You love these mother fuckers.
"Well, I've got some quite important things to get back to. I'm sorry, but I'll have to be leaving now." Yukari stands up as the three of you all finish eating. As soon as that, she's gone.
"Hmm, well. I shouldn't even be up at this hour. I'm going back to bed. Feel free to do whatever you want, as long as you don't break or steal anything. Unless, of course, you particularly want to talk to me more."
Well, there's a few options. Remilia does seem tired, but she alson seems bored. It seems like she doesn't really care either way whether you decide to talk to her or let her sleep. However, this place is gigantic. Exploring it enough to know where to go for dinner at least is a good idea. But then, you could also find your bedroom and get settled in.
You also get another sudden urge to go south. This time the urge is more powerful.

[ ] Speak with Remilia some more.
[ ] Wander.
[ ] Go visit your bedroom.
[ ] South.
>> No. 14432
[ ] South.
>> No. 14433
[x] Speak with Remilia some more.

May as well try to get on her good side.
>> No. 14434
[x] Speak with Remilia some more.
[x] Ask to learn more about this place, and its inhabitants. If Gensokyo has taught you anything, it is that knowing where you are and who you are dealing with is very important.
[x] Also bring up that Gensokyo has taught you that the prettier the girl is, the deadlier she usually is so you'll try to stay on her good side.
>> No. 14435
[ ] Wander.

let's go grind for xp with random encounters.
>> No. 14437
[x] Speak with Remilia some more.
[x] Ask to learn more about this place, and its inhabitants. If Gensokyo has taught you anything, it is that knowing where you are and who you are dealing with is very important.
[x] Also bring up that Gensokyo has taught you that the prettier the girl is, the deadlier she usually is so you'll try to stay on her good side.
>> No. 14440
[ ] South.

does south mean down?
>> No. 14441
We've had south pop up twice now, and it'll probably pop up again. For now, making sure we maximize our chances of surviving at SDM would be the best thing to do and then hit up South at a time when it doesn't get in the way of something else.
>> No. 14442
[x] Speak with Remilia some more.
[x] Ask to learn more about this place, and its inhabitants. If Gensokyo has taught you anything, it is that knowing where you are and who you are dealing with is very important.
[x] Also bring up that Gensokyo has taught you that the prettier the girl is, the deadlier she usually is so you'll try to stay on her good side.
>> No. 14444
[x] Speak with Remilia some more.
[x] Ask to learn more about this place, and its inhabitants. If Gensokyo has taught you anything, it is that knowing where you are and who you are dealing with is very important.
[x] Also bring up that Gensokyo has taught you that the prettier the girl is, the deadlier she usually is so you'll try to stay on her good side.
>> No. 14449
[x] leave
[x] search the rooms for traps and treasure.

if RPG has taught me anything it's that whenever you enter a new area, you should loot everything that isn't nailed down. meanwhile, conversation with NPC that will possibly advance the story? it can wait. NPCs have infinite patience.
>> No. 14450
>>14449

You must be new to THP
>> No. 14451
>>14450
wow, how can you tell?!

I like how all the characters are all so kawaii ^_____^
>> No. 14466
>>14451

Something to do with the apparent lack of understanding how these CYOAs work, though why you chose this one out of all of them to say that in is beyond me. You may also want to take a look at the ADPA thread 3 on /th/ for the site's general consensus on using smilies or anything similar. As for trying to use Japanese while speaking English, you'll only give people headaches around here if you type like that. Either that or they'll direct hostility towards you.

In summary though, bitch you best be trolling.
>> No. 14473
[ ] Wander.
>> No. 14477
>>14466
hidoi~

;____;
>> No. 14479
>>14466
They are.
---

Scene 12
---
The urge is powerful, but you manage to suppress it. Of course, going south now would be dumb. You just got here. You should settle in before running off. Besides, you don't want to risk running into another band of fairies by yourself. That would be very irritating.
Going to your room would be a waste, too. You could get settled in better, but you've got all night to do that. Wandering around probably isn't a great idea until you know more about the place and its rules.
Which leads to asking the mistress herself. She offered, didn't she?
"Well, actually, I do have a couple of things to ask about." You respond to her previous statement.
"Oh, alright then. Sakuya!"
The maid appears out of nowhere.
"Yes, Mistress?"
"Show this man to my room." She says so calmly as if it were a completely normal thing to say. Which it isn't. Sakuya raises an eyebrow, but nods.
"Yes, Mistress."
"I've got to go get something to drink if I'm going to be awake any longer in the day. I'll just be a few minutes." She stands up and heads through a door on the side of the room. You're unsure of why Sakuya just stood there waiting for her to leave the room before continuing on, but whatever.
"This way." She states calmly, before leaving through a different door. You follow.
Along the way, you get a better view of more of the corridors in the mansion. It's all lavishly decorated, beyond what you'd expect of even some of the richest mansions in the outside world. Of course, the fact that almost everything is some shade of red is starting to get to your eyes. When you blink, you see turquoise.
The hallways here seem even longer than Eientei's, almost. They're huge. You could get lost in these without a guide.
Eventually you end up in front of Remilia's room. Sakuya lets you inside.
"Please have a seat at the table."
You do as she says and take a seat. She stands by the side of the table as you wait for Remilia to return.

Man, this room is...Huge. Everything in it is huge. Excluding Sakuya and yourself, that is. And this table. This table is surprisingly not very large. Just a bit smaller than the table in that vast empty void you occasionally enter in your dreams with Yumou.
However, the bed is gigantic. For someone as small as Remilia, she sure has big stuff.

The door opens and Remilia walks back inside.
"Sorry about that. I get weak during the day, and I have to replenish my energy."
Awesome, does she have energy drinks or something? You'd like one.
"It's alright, Remilia. I don't realy mind waiting."
"Oh, good. So, you wanted to ask some things?"
"Yeah. I'd like to learn more about this place and its inhabitants." You'd like to know who you're dealing with. It's quite important.
"Oh, I see. Well, let's go down the chain of command. First there's me. Remilia Scarlet, the Scarlet Devil, most feared vampire in Gensokyo!"
Well, she sure does seem self-confident.
...Wait, vampire? Does that mean that earlier, she..?
"I've been living here for a while. Perhaps around a decade? Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less. I never really paid enough attention. Regardless of how short my stay here has been so far, though, I am quite obviously the strongest and most important person here in Gensokyo. Except Reimu. Maybe Marisa too. But that's definitely a maybe."
Yeah, she seems a bit arrogant, perhaps. But you can overlook it, it's not annoying or anything like that.
"My good friend Patchouli has been living with me since before I came to Gensokyo. She's taken up residence in the library, even though I've offered her rooms outside of that stuffy place. She doesn't like much other than reading and magic. That being said, she's one of the most knowledgable, and even powerful mages in Gensokyo, definitely outclassing both Marisa and less distantly Alice. However, she loses every time she gets in a fight with them because she has quite poor health and either can't recite spells, gets exhausted quickly, or even faints. I've told her to go see Eirin, but she refuses, stating that if she wanted to do something about it there's undoubtedly something in her vast library that could help. I don't get it, but there really isn't anything I can do but worry.
Then there's Sakuya. The perfect, elegant maid. There are no maids better than her. She can manipulate time. When you and her aren't very acquainted, she'll act to you the same as any other guest- simply obedient to any requests that don't fall under the ones she'll deny. Silent unless provoked. Once you get more acquainted, however, she becomes more friendly, to a point. But when you piss her off, the only way you're going to get out of getting hurt by her is to beg her for forgiveness or get me to order her to forgive you."
Time h4x? So that's how she was seeming to teleport. In any case, she seems dangerous. It's best to stay on her good side, or at least your neutral side.
"Finally there's Chi-er, Meiling, the gate guard. You've already met her. She's a slacker. Not as bad as that Shinigami, but enough that Sakuya has to punish her for sleeping on the job quite often. Good thing she's a youkai, or she'd be too full of holes to do her job properly."
Full of holes?
"The rest of the inhabitants are fairies who I let come and go as they please. They do basic maid work in exchange for meals and a place to stay that's out of the weather. Of course, they're not really that reliable, but that's okay because we don't need to feed them that much and they also stand as a second line of defense past Meiling. Annoyingly, they're often more effective than she is against commoners."
Power in numbers, obviously.
"That's everyone here. E- No, that's definitely everyone here." You get the feeling she was about to tell you about someone else. Huh.
"I see. It's good to know about the people who live at the place I'm staying. It's a lot better than pissing people off."
"Indeed."
"Especially due to the fact that it seems that in Gensokyo, the prettier a girl is, the more capable she is of killing me effortlessly. That means I'm going to have to stay on your good side."
She stares at you for a second before breaking out into laughter.
"Hahahahahahaha! No need to try and flatter me! But it is appreciated."
"You're welcome."
"Well, we've talked about what you want to talk about for enough time now. Time to talk about what I want to talk about."
Well, if you had any more to say, you'd be irritated, but since you don't, you aren't.

---
>> No. 14482
Scene 16
---
"I have a proposal for you. Since you're going to be staying here essentially for free, I might as well make you at least entertain me. I'd like you to try and learn how to use magic. Patchouli should be able to help you a bit. If you pull it off, there will be a reward in it for you. No need to accept or deny the proposal, just learn magic or don't learn magic. In any case, I'm quite tired now. Even a half-liter of blood wasn't enough to keep me up very long, it seems."
"I see. I'll see you later then, Remilia."
You stand up.
"Yeah." She responds. You nod back, then exit out the door.
Immediately outside the door, Sakuya stands waiting.
"If you would like me to show you to your room, or anywhere else, I'd be happy to assist."

Well, there's a few possibilities you can go with.

[ ] Ask her to take you to the library.
[ ] Ask her to take you to your room.
[ ] Ask her to take you to the entrance, you feel like taking a walk.
>> No. 14484
[china] Ask her to take you to the entrance, you feel like taking a walk.
>> No. 14485
[ ] Ask her to take you to the library.
>> No. 14486
[x] Ask her to take you to the library.

Magic + Perversion = FUN!
>> No. 14490
[x] Ask her to take you to the library.
>> No. 14491
[x] Ask her for her honest opinion about our stay here.
[x] Ask for advice on how to get along with the inhabitants of the mansion, and how to generally stay alive.
[x] Ask if you can help around the mansion sometime later.
[x] Ask her to take you to the library.

Think now, rape later.
>> No. 14581
[Happy now?] Ask her to take you to the library
>> No. 14585
Scene 10
---
"Please take me to the library." You respond. Partly because you're curious as to what exactly the prize is, partly because you want to learn more magix than the useless stuff Mokou taught you, and partly because libraries contain books and therefore things to do.
"Please follow me." She curtly responds.
So you follow her down multiple hallways.
"Alright, we're he-"
A loud crashing sound from somewhere in the distance, and Sakuya disappears.
Well, you're here. But you're not quite sure exactly where to go. Being "here" means there's two possibilities of exactly where "here" is. There's two doors, one to your left and one to your right.

[ ] Left
[ ] Right

---
Right, I intend to update this a few times tonight, so it's going to be first vote wins.
>> No. 14588
[X] Straight

ha-HA!
>> No. 14589
Basement subchapter scene 1
---
Fuck doors, what the fuck have they ever done for you? Why are you going to do something for them by opening them? Fuck no! Straight forward, that's the only direction you can take!
In your intense bravado, you rush forward. Imagine your surprise when you fall through a trapdoor in the floor, which begins you down a slide that ends up at the end of a foot of stairs. The opening in the wall from which you slid closes rapidly before you can make it back in.
Looking up the stairs, there's a door. You decide to try it.
Nope, no luck. Looks like you're going to have to just push forward.
Eventually you run across another door. There's also an opening to what looks like a massive catacombs.

[ ] Door. Last time you didn't enter a door you fell through a hole in the floor and found yourself in a situation where you had to choose between opening a door and not opening one.
[ ] Fuck doors!
>> No. 14590
[X] Fuck doors!

Taking perversion to a whole new level.
>> No. 14591
Basement subchapter scene 2
---
Fuck doors!
Yeah, you'd fuck that door. Definitely.
Except when you try, you get your dick all cut-up by the keyhole and bleed to death screaming.

BAD END

---

Continues left: 3 NULLIFY

[ ] Door. Last time you didn't enter a door you fell through a hole in the floor and found yourself in a situation where you had to choose between opening a door and not opening one.
[ ] Fuck doors! But not like that, goddamnit.
>> No. 14592
[ ] Door. Last time you didn't enter a door you fell through a hole in the floor and found yourself in a situation where you had to choose between opening a door and not opening one.
>> No. 14593
[X] Fuck doors! But not like that, goddamnit.
>> No. 14594
>>14593
ur doin it rong
>> No. 14595
Basement subchapter scene 2
---
Yeah, last time you did something else other than going through a door, you ended up pretty fucked. That other idea you had..Not going to do that, nope. That's a horrible bad end waiting to happen.
You open the door. It takes a bit of effort to make the hinges swing, as it is quite a heavy door and is in dire need of oiling. You'll remember to tell Sakuya about this as soon as you find your way out.
Right, how the hell did you end up in here anyway? This all seems so annoyingly absurd.
Well, in any case, door's open.

Inside the room, you find lots of broken stuff. A broken bed, a broken desk, a broken chair (it was an eyesore anyway, you can tell just by looking), and even a broken girl. The broken girl stares into your soul.
"W-who're you?" She asks, legitimately surprised to find you down here. She's dressed in rags, holding a stuffed bear made of rags. it's quite pitiful.
Well, she asked nicely. And given the fact that you seem to have fallen into a dungeon of some sort, something that you obviously should be cautious in, you should avoid making her angry.
"I'm John."
"I see!" suddenly she's...not broken any more. In fact, she seems quite happy. It's quite odd.
"I'm Flan! Well, my sister told me to tell everyone my full name, so I will. I'm Flandre Scarlet!"
...Sister. Flandre Scarlet. Flandre Scarlet, and her sister told her to give her full name to everyone. Flandre Scarlet...Remilia Scarlet.
Well how about that?
"Are you going to play with me?" she asks innocently.
Suddenly this whole place begins giving you the creeps.

[ ] Play with her.
[ ] Don't play with her.
[ ] This option is a bad end and you know it.
>> No. 14597
[X] This option is a good end and you know it.
>> No. 14598
>>14597
Basement subchapter scene 2.5
---
No it isn't.
>> No. 14599
>>14598
[X] This option is a bad end and you know it.
>> No. 14600
Basement subchapter scene 3
---
Yes, this option is indeed a bad end.

Continues left: 3 NULLIFY
>> No. 14601
[X] Play with her hair.

That side ponytail is awesome.
>> No. 14603
Basement subchatper scene 3
---
Like you had thought, making her angry would be bad. That means that playing with her would be the best option.
"Yes, Flan. I'll play with you."
"Yay!" She jumps off of her bed and runs at you, grabbing your hand and forcefully, moreso than you'd expect a girl of her stature, pulling you back towards it.
"First, let's play with my hair!"
...That's quite odd. it's an especially odd request to ask of someone of the male gender.
"Uh, Flandre."
"Just do it!"
Well, if she's going to be so forceful about it...
You begin playing with her hair. When she said "we" she really meant you. Really, this is such an odd girl. You feel threatened for your life from two sources: the fact that this whole situation gives you the goddamn creeps and it feels like you're in a deadly dungeon filled with deadly things that will kill you dead, and the fact that everything about her is giving you moebeetus.
In the end, you can't resist her. Slowly you warm up to her odd request and begin playing with her side ponytail. That thing is awesome. Seriously.
"hehe, that tickles." Somehow it tickles, even though you're not touching anything anywhere near nerve endings. The way she said that, though, made you feel a surge of pain in your chest. Too goddamn adorable, you're going to die.
"The last time someone did this was when Marisa came to see me. She said she was going to come back, but never did. I wonder why?" She seems a little more down.
"Don't worry about that, Flandre."
"You're right. I shouldn't."
She seems a lot less childish after that, though.
"I've had enough. Let's play something else."
"Like what?" You're curious.
"Danmaku."
fffffffffff
"But Flan, I can't play danmaku."
"I'll teach you, then!" She suddenly seems like a kid.
"First you concentrate all of your energy into your hands. Then you imagine bullets or baseballs or splinters or whatever and shoot them out!"
Flandre demonstrates by firing a pile of splinter-danmaku at a pile of splinters, creating an even bigger pile of smaller splinters.
"You try!"
...Okay.
You close your eyes.
Mokou. She taught you how to focus your energy. Right. You just concentrate, and... Right. Should be there. Now, Flan said to make something. But you can't really think of anything to shoot...
No, no. You're not shooting jizz danmaku. That would be bad.
Something else. Somethign else.
Something like...candles. Lit candles. The kind you use to pour hot wax on someone.
Wait, candles are a dumb thing to sho-
Well, too late. They fired on their own. Quite a few more than you wanted. Though they're quite weak- they break up with the slightest air resistance. But still, various sizes of candles shoot out of your hands.
"See? Easy!" She demonstrates one more time, but you ignore her. You know what you have to do.
Concentrating, you pull as much energy as you can from your own body, attemtping to conserve the battery, and push it into your hands. You quickly shoot it off as just a ball of light, and it fires. Though it doesn't have much effect. It has enough strength to fly through the air without breaking up, but which it touches the wall, nothing happens. Not a mark. not even a sound, other than the sound of the danmaku bullet breaking.
"...You're weak, aren't you?" Flandre seems...concerned? Not irritated, not pitying, but...concerned? What?
Suddenly she looks out the door, apparently into the catacombs.
"...Uh. You should go. Like, now." She's suddenly serious.
"But why, Flan?"
"Because, I, uh... If you don't go right now, you'll get broken! I'm about to go insane! I'm being serious here! Get out if you don't want to die!"
...She's hiding something. But if she's trying to get you out of here so badly...
"...Alright, Flan. I'll leave."
"Good! I'll see you at dinner!"
Alright then.
Stepping through the door, it closes firmly behind you. You hear a lock turning. Right, can't go back in there. Only one direction left, the catacombs.

Stepping forward, you find begin following a path that leads to the left from the entrance. Eventually it turns again to the right, and breaks off into two directions that both turn to face the same direction after a few meters.
Now, which one to take?

[ ] Right.
[ ] Left.
>> No. 14605
[ ] Right.
>> No. 14606
[X] Straight

One more, with feeling this time!
>> No. 14607
Well, might as well go right first.
You begin down the hallway. A drop of water falls on your head. You're reminded of how creepy the catacombs are.
One more turn, and you're facing down a hallway. A hallway oddly lit by nothing. There appears to be some form of ambient light keeping the whole long, darkish hallway merely darkish instead of pitch black. You don't have a good feeling about this.
But that's just a reason to rush forward.
You do so. You rush forward into the insanely long hallway. After running for about two minutes, suddenly everything goes dark. You trip on something.
Dark. Last time you found yourself in the dark, there was a little girl trying to eat you.

A deafening roar comes from down the hallway. Yeah, that's definitely not a little girl, but it most likely is going to eat you anyway.
You get up and attempt to run the other way, making quite a bit of noise as you run straight into a wall and fall over again, knocking your head on the other wall and leading to you becoming disoriented.
Loud footsteps from down the hallway come closer and closer. You get up and begin running, but...
The footsteps, catch up.

---

Continues left: 3 NULLIFY
>> No. 14608
[X] Straight

"Once more" is what I meant.

Yes
>> No. 14609
[x] Left
>> No. 14611
Right, straight forward is the way to go. Right into that wall. There's more trapdoors down here, right? Like, this wall for example. It's definitely a trapdoor.
you rush forward into it. It hurts when you run into it, but that's only a tiny bit. Most of your force went in to opening the trapdoor.
In the corner of your eye, you swear you see text saying "A SECRET IS REVEALED!"
You ignore it.
Inside the room, you find..Nothing. Well, there's a few boxes, but they're empty.
Right, back outside of the secret room. You don't really feel any better.

Left. That's the correct direction. Right sounds dangerous. Like you'll die going that way. Left also feels dangerous, but it's more like you'll run into something you don't want to, then win whatever fight you end up in.

So you begin walking in the direction that is left. The long dark hallway is lit by candles.
Suddenly the one by you blows out. Huh, creepy.
Pulling out your lighter, you relight it. Right, don't want anyone tripping or anything because they can't see. You continue, eventually running into a bend. You turn to match it, and...
Walk right into something. Not somethign hard. Something a bit soft. Something quite obviously alive. But you're knocked backward and hit your head on the wall. It's a bit painful, so you keep your eyes closed.
Wait, isn't that a stupid fucking thing to do? You're in a set of catacombs, just ran into something, and you're closing your eyes because your head hurts? FUCK THAT SHIT!
You remember back to the catacombs levels of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Who knows what the fuck's down here? Mummies? Zombies? Giant fucking cyborgs about to rip you to shreds?
...Youkai?
Well, that's the most unexpected encounter you'd ever expect. Wait, that makes no sense.
But neither did this. How the hell did she get down here!?
"Gah, what the hell? There isn't supposed to be anyone down here but the sis-OH IT'S YOU!"
The sound of one of those nail needle things impacting the concrete wall to the side of your head snaps you out of whatever it was that made you not move a goddamned inch in these whole two seconds you've been staring at her.
"Hehehehe. Down here, there's no one to save you. And you can't quite run away from me. Behind you, the only way back out is to lockpick the door, or break it. I get the feeling you're not going to accomplish either of those."
She pulls one of the smaller needles out of her sleeve and points it at your throat. Reflex sends your hand after your whip.
"Oh, I forgot about that troublesome thing. Memory suppression, I suppose. But regardless, I came prepared!" Suddenly the needle pushes a tiny bit into your throat, drawing a tiny amount of blood.
Right, swinging something around right now would be dangerous. Might lead to you moving forward into the needle, and...
Wait,you don't need to use the whip. There's a more convenient weapon sitting in your pocket.

You pull out the pocket knife, and stab her right in the arm with it.
"Oh, fuck you!" Suddenly she stabs you in the shoulder with the same needle that was pointed at your throat. It does quite hurt, but at least it's not going to kill you. Unless it's got some of that sleeping stuff on it.
...YOu feel a bit drowsy.
"Hahahahaha. I finally get to exact my revenge."
From her sleeve, she pulls out two of the larger needles,and stabs them right into your legs. Holy shit, it huuuuuuuurts. Goddamnit, you're not going to be able to walk after this.
"Uuuuugh." Yeah, it's painful.
"Does it hurt? I bet it hurts. I bet it hurts quite a lot. I can make the pain go away. Just swear your eternal obedience to me, and I'll put two more of these sleeping needles into you. You'll fall asleep, and by the time you wake up you'll have healed. Or you can try and take it like a man, but if you do that I'm leaving you here on your own."

...Wait. She's not going to kill you..?
But this fucking hurts. God fucking damn it, pain. Immense pain.

[ ] Accept her proposal. Swearing your eternal obedience to her is an empty promise, anyway.
[ ] No, real men handle their pain like real men and walk away unhelped.
>> No. 14612
[ ] No, real men handle their pain like real men and walk away unhelped.
>> No. 14613
[X] AAAGEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNTSSSSS!!!
>> No. 14615
[x] No, real men handle their pain like real men and walk away unhelped.

Just need to think of it as extreme BDSM.
>> No. 14616
[ ] Accept her proposal. Swearing your eternal obedience to her is an empty promise, anyway.

I'm starting to like her.
>> No. 14618
[x] No, real men handle their pain like real men and walk away unhelped.
>> No. 14619
Basement subchapter ending scene
---
"No. I must decline your offer. Real men take their pain like real men, and walk off afterwards on their own power."
"Fine, don't blame me when she breaks all of your bones systematically."
"...She?"
"Yes. Flandre. When you meet her, you will die. Anyway, enjoy dying. I'm sure I'll enjoy your death." She quickly leaves you behind.
You attempt to stand up.
And quickly sit back down.
Again, standing up.
Nope, back down.
Wait, gotta pull the nail things out first.
Back up.
...Much better. Not better enough, but you'll be fine.
You make your way back to the hallway with the stairway. Flandre's door is open again.
"Oh, you're back. So you beat her, huh?" Wait, she knew?
"...What?" You ask. How, exactly, did she know?
"Well, Marisa put sensor things on all the entrances of the basement so I know when people come to play with me! But she was a youkai, and said something about "teaching John", so yeah."
"...And you sent me after her."
"Well, and the other thing that came in. I don't know what it was, but she killed it."
"Okay then."
"But you should leave now. Staying lost for too long, Sister will start wondering whether you're down here. You don't want her to know you've been down here. To get out, use this key. It opens the door at the top of the stairs."
"Alright, Flan."
"Yep! Now leave."
You do as she suggests, and exit through the door.
Funny, this is one of the two doors that you had an option of choosing from. Oh well.
The only remaining option is forward.

---
Alright, the first to win rule is no longer in effect, and all continues nullified is over as well. Back to five to win.
>> No. 14620
[X] Go back and play with Flan.
>> No. 14621
>>14619

[x] Go forward.
>> No. 14622
>>14621
>>14620
Not time to vote yet
>> No. 14627
Scene 19
---
Stepping forward into the library, you find it expansive. Quite expansive. And high. Higher than the roof of this building should even be. Of course, that doesn't matter to you in the slightest.
You begin forward. There's gotta be someone here who can help you find Patchouli. Getting lost would be bad, though, so you continue on a straight line.
And run into the other end of the library. Damn.
Next row. You do the same thing, with the same result, only the other side of the library.
"Looking for something?" a voice from behind you makes you jump, even though it's quite soft. Turning around, you find a girl with long purple and purple eyes, wearing what looks like a set of overly-frilly pink with lots and lots of ribbons.
"Yes, actually. Can you help me find Patchouli?"
"Well, I am Patchouli, so I've already helped you with that." Her voice is monotone and somewhat uncaring.
"Oh, good then. Can you help me learn magic? Remilia told me that there would be a reward in it for me if I learned."
"...Busy." Is her response. "I'll have Koakuma get you a book."
"Alright." Well, you'd like to be taught personally, but a book works too. Maybe.
She nods and goes off somewhere, leaving you alone in the aisle of bookshelves.
Might as well wander a bit.

Eventually you find what you'd call a clearing if this were a forest. There's a few tables, but mostly it's empty. You take a seat at one of the tables and wait.
After a few minutes, a girl with long red hair and wings on her head, dressed in a black dress with white sleeves, brings you a book. Quickly after giving it to you, she rushes off, apparently busy.

You're now alone, with the book.

[ ] Read the book.
[ ] Write-in, read the book later.
>> No. 14628
[ ] Read the book.
>> No. 14629
[ ] Read the book.
>> No. 14630
[X] Fuck the book.
>> No. 14631
[X] Write-in the book
>> No. 14633
[x] Read the book.

Unfortunately, fooling around in the library right now is a bad idea considering we know nothing about where we are or how to get out
>> No. 14650
[x] Read the book.
>> No. 14657
[x] Read the book.
>> No. 14676
Might as well read it.

Cracking it open, you find...it's rather simple. Basic stuff. The same stuff Mokou taught you, only in more detail. The chapters aren't that long, but you're on at least chapter 7 before you actually learn anything you didn't already know. Sure, it's got detail, but... Mokou's way of explaining it is so much more efficient, it's amazing that this thing can be so inefficient.

Eventually you come across stuff you don't know. Like summoning small objects. You read and learn all that it tells you to do, then try it a few times. At first, nothing happens. However, soon enough small things start forming...but almost immediatly stop. You get a feeling from it that was described in an earlier chapter as meaning you're out of fuel. Either you used up more than you thought with Flandre, or you're just weak. Either way, it's not very useful.

You continue reading. Nothing much interesting past that, until you get to the first chapter about writing spells.

"Written spells are, in basic, ways of increasing the speed of use of magic by performing actions in a uniform order. As such, it doesn't matter what the actual written part is as long as the result is definite. One could make a whole spell just be a single symbol, as some forms of magic have done; however, this is difficult as to modify the actual spell you have to memorize its actual sequence. There are multiple much more efficient methods, all of which use some form of language. By far the most commonly used language for this purpose is latin, mostly because of its ancient and cryptic feel. However, latin, as a verbally spoken language, also has inefficiencies. Instead, it's better to use a language made specifically for magic. There are undoubtedly many, and you could make one yourself, but I will outline the basics of using the one I use, as it is the most efficient method I've seen."

...That was long-winded.

"First, you should define it as something different from just notes. I usually write a pound symbol and an exclamation point. Then, for your own reference, it's a good idea to define what exact language you're using. I've come to call this particular language "baca", so that's what I'd write. After this, you should write down anything you need to make sure to do while turning the written spell, which will be collected together as a single short incantation, symble, or enchantment when finished, into its finished form. Finally, you write out what exactly you want the spell to do."

...Odd.

"An example:
#!baca

use strict;

{
print "Hello, world. ";
}

This spell first starts out by defining its self as a spell using the language baca, and then..."

...That's odd. The syntax seems eerily familiar. And very, very much like a programming language. Indeed, very odd. And "Hello, world." Yeah, who the hell wrote this book?
Flipping the book around, you look at the cover. No title or author. Huh.
Back to reading.

Eventually, almost halfway through the book, you finally stumble upon a table of contents. Each chapter contains a completely different subject. A few select chapters catch your eye. There's a series of comparatively short chapters one after another. The first one has to do with holding things in place. The second one has to do with changing someone's awareness of their surroundings. The final one is just plainly labeled "sex".
There's also another, longer, chapter titled "manipulation of fire." You could read either one for now, but it's probably getting close to dinner time about now. You've been reading for a considerable amount of time. There's probably only time to read either the three concurrent chapters or the one on fire.

[ ] Perversion
[ ] Pyromania
[ ] Stop here.
>> No. 14678
[ ] Pyromania

Lets learn how to set "Baggage" on fire.
>> No. 14679
[x] Pyromania
>> No. 14680
[ ] Perversion
>> No. 14682
[x] Pyromania
>> No. 14684
[ ] Pyromania

In a fit of insanity.
>> No. 14687
[x] Perversion

Oh come on... Attack magic is boring, let's learn support magic instead. Take down enemies by summoning ropes onto them, or do kinky things with tentacles...
>> No. 14689
[x] Pyromania.

Following in teacher Mokou's footsteps.
>> No. 14690
[x] Pyromania.

We are woefully underequipped.
>> No. 14692
Wait, thinking about it...
Do you really want to make yourself more capable of doing perverted things?
It's like...Binding spells, good for rape and S&M. Changing awareness is amazingly useful in raping someone as well, as well as forcing someone to concentrate on only you if it's consentual. "Sex" is goddamn obvious.
Real men use their own ability instead of magic, anyway.
You flip to the chapter on manipulation of fire.

"Fire is one of the basic elements present in almost all spiritual and religious beliefs, as well as magic. It is also one of the most useful for an ordinary human, as fire is one of the main factors in human life. However, it is quite unruly. Fire is quite unpredictable, and unmanagable. It is difficult to control fire without being able to control the other elements that affect it. Air can do lots of things to fire. With enough force, it can blow it out. However, with a smaller amount of force, it will spread it. Air is required for fire to survive. Without air, fire will suffocate and vanish. Earth is also important, as fire needs fuel to burn, and most of the fuels that power fire fall under the earth element. Earth also can put out fires by suffication. Water will put out fire easily, but if weak enough can be overpowered and turned into steam.
Luckily, when using magic, being able to use the other elements just means that your use of THIS element will be more effective. It is hardly a requirement. And it's lucky that such is true, as fire is quite useful."

From here, it begins teaching you the basics of actually controlling fire. It suggests trying to manipulate existing fire rather than creating new fire to start with, so you pull out your Zippo. Deciding that wasting the Zippo fuel would be a horrible idea, you also pull out one of your candles and light it. The mental image of Yuka writhing in agony and screaming pops into your head for a split second. Of course, you don't remember seeing such a thing as you were too busy lighting candles at the time to notice.

After a while of reading, you decide to try manipulation of fire out. You focus on the candle's flame as deeply as you can, remembering what Mokou taught you. You're able to make the flame flicker a few times, but you get more of that feeling that you don't have enough energy to accomplish what you're trying.
...
Well, This is going to help you learn to use magic anyway.
Focusing on the battery Kaguya gave you, you pull some energy out of it. The battery doesn't feel any less full of energy, but you've pulled out more than you can feel your whole body having. Of course, you probably had more when you were trying danmaku with Flandre earlier, but regardless, it's a much larger amount than you could have pulled without a battery.
The attempt is a success. You succeeded in making the flame double in intensity. You decide to quickly stop, so as to not waste the candle.
...But wait. Thinking about it...
You focus on the flames. Deep concentration that you wouldn't have pulled off beforehand. You're trying to see how they feel. Specifically, how the energy you pumped into it feels. Hopefully it'll help make creating fire easier.

...

Ahh! It worked. You've managed to create a tiny flame on the tip of your finger. It is quite pitiful, however, about the size that you'd throw away a disposable lighter at. Of course, it quickly eats up the remaining energy that you had pulled from the battery, which was probably about three quarters of the total you pulled, in a matter of a few seconds.
Well, at least you know you can pull it off. For now, though, you'd rather focus on learning to control existing fire better. Wasting energy like that would be, well, a waste. You're not sure if you can recharge these batteries. You were put under the impression that they could, but you're unsure of whether anyone you actually know could do it. And if they can, they'd probably charge you for it unless you gave a pretty damn good reason.

Right, back to manipulating the flames. You relight the candle and begin focusing on it. Eventually you manage to make it put its self out and then relight its self. It seems a bit similar to that old Zippo trick, but with this it's actually real magic. Of course, lighting the wick is a lot easier than creating a small flame without any fuel on the tip of your finger, it only takes the smallest spark and a tiny bit of luck to get it going.

Soon you start experimenting with other things. First you pull out one of the ofuda Reimu gifted you. You concentrate on it, at first only managing to make a spot turn black and give off smoke, but eventually managing to light the corner on real fire.

...Uh oh. The fire is spreading from the ofuda onto the desk.
You make a motion to stop it, but...
...The fire. You...can't just...put out the fire. It's too...beautiful.
It's the most beautiful thing in the world.

The world flashes black for a half-second.

The fire...

The world flashes black again, for longer this time.

You ARE the fire.

Everything goes black. Unlike in the past, there are no hallucinations.
A large, burning flame appears before you. The heat is intense, but it does not burn you. In fact, it doesn't even hurt. It's quite odd, feeling a fire burning at a million degrees and not even feeling any pain. But it's transfixed you. You can't think of anything other than watching the-

"Snap out of it." Patchouli's cold, emotionless voice makes you do just that. Looking in front of you, you find the table slightly darkened, and also a bit wet. The book seems to have been spared both the fire and the water, but your candle didn't fare as well. it's half melted away.

"I got concerned when I suddenly felt a massive outpouring of magical energy. I thought that the black-white had broken in again, but instead found you staring into the fire on the desk in a trans. Since you're apparently new to magic, I'll let you off this time without scolding you. However, next time it is imperative that you be more careful while practicing magic, especially when you're in such a flammable room with so many precious books that burn as well as they happen to."

...Ah. That WAS rather stupid, but...You couldn't control yourself. You couldn't even think.

"That being said, you should be happy that I knew you were trying to learn magic, or I wouldn't have been so nice as to leave you unhurt like this."

"Sorry." You can only apologize. It WAS your fault, afterall, assuming that things you do in a fit of insanity are your fault.

"In any case, dinner is almost ready. You should return to the lobby and wait for one of the maids to call you to dinner. It would also be a good idea to try and clear your head. Stuff like this usually happens when performing magic when you can't pay full attention to what you're doing."

You nod to her.

"Now, I'll see you at dinner." She turns and leaves.

It's probably a good idea to follow her advice. But, once you're outside of the library, there's a multitude of things you could do.

[ ] Go to your bedroom, get settled in.
[ ] Wait in the lobby as suggested.
[ ] Write-in.
[ ] South.
>> No. 14693
[ ] Wait in the lobby as suggested.
>> No. 14694
[ ] South.
>> No. 14695
[x] South.

It has appeared three times now. Third times a charm they always say.
>> No. 14697
at some point - maybe the next day - we need to come back to the library and read the chapter on sex.

why choose between two powers when you can have both?
>> No. 14698
[x] Wait in the lobby as suggested.
>> No. 14699
[x] Wait in the lobby as suggested.
>> No. 14700
[x] Wait in the lobby as suggested.
>> No. 14704
[x] South.

We have time to kill and this option keeps popping up. Might as well pick it now.
>> No. 14707
[x] Wait in the lobby as suggested.
>> No. 14709
[ ] South.
>> No. 14714
No updates tonight. Had to go to the ER, accidentally cut off the tip of my mom's finger.
>> No. 14721
>>14714

GJ
>> No. 14755
Yeah, it seems I picked up something while at the hospital the other night. Sinus pressure is preventing me from thinking straight enough to write something as planned out as Nightmare. Until I get a bit better, which should only be a few days, no Nightmare updates. TAiG will still update, though.
>> No. 14858
Well, updating should resume as of tomorrow. I've got an update about 3/4 finished, or something along those lines. I'll probably update TAiG tomorrow as well, for those waiting on an update for that.
>> No. 14872
SPOILERS FROM IRC: THE NARRATOR WAS LIGHTO ALL ALONG
http://www.touhouproject.com/others/res/11859.html#12157
>Just as planned.

>> No. 14873
>>14872
oh u
>> No. 14874
Holy shit, delays.

Scene 24
---
Right, might as well follow Patchouli's advice and just wait in the lobby.



Eventually a fairy maid alerts you that dinner will be starting. You follow her to the dining room, where you find a table set with quite an unnecessary number of seats. There's got to be at least five seats that won't be used. Let's see, counting them, there's ten. Yeah, five more than needed. Why? It seems like a waste.
You take a seat at one of the seats along the side of the table, to the right of Sakuya. Seated across from Sakuya is Meiling. Patchouli is to her left. At the head of the table, Remilia is seated. Looks like you're the last person to get here.
"What kept you? We've been waiting for a whole twelve seconds!" Remilia complains as if it were something worth complaining about. "The food's getting cold!"
"The food isn't here yet, Remilia." You respond half-heartedly, playing along for the sake of not making Remilia bored or something.
"And that's because you're late!" You can't find a comeback for her counter comeback, and instead just chuckle at it.
"What's so funny?" she frowns.
"Nothing. Hey, why are there ten places set when there's only five of us?" Shifting the conversation to something else sounds like a good idea.
"Just in case seomeone randomly decides to pay use a visit. Reimu comes by all the time when she doesn't get enough donations to afford dinner. Apparently Marisa's cooking is...not to her taste, so even though we're further she usually comes here instead."
"I see." It makes sense. You have to assume that the food here is some of the best around, it being a mansion and all.

You hear a door open and turn your head to look. A small fairy maid floats through and stops just past the doorway. Sakuya stands up and suddenly disappears again. After about three seconds, the table suddenly becomes set, and Sakuya reappears in her seat. If you hadn't seen equally strange shit already in the past few days in Gensokyo, you'd be freaking out right now. However, someone getting killed four or five times in the timeframe of an hour and then flying you "home" afterwards has already broken you into strange shit happening. Instead of worrying about it, you instead wait for everyone else to start eating so you can begin eating yourself.
Looking at your plate, sitting on it is a fairly large steak, mashed potatoes, and perhaps out-of-place a portion of white rice. Cutting into your steak, you find it's cooked almost perfectly, just a tiny bit more than you'd normally prefer. Of course, they've got no way of knowing how you like your steak without asking you first. Besides being just a tiny bit more cooked than you'd like, it's quite delicious.

Dinner carries on with a bit of conversation. Talking about mansion-related matters mostly, but occasionally someone asks you about yourself. While answering a question she's asked you, you notice that Remi's steak is so undercooked that you could call it bloody. You cringe, last time you had a steak that undercooked it was still cool in the center. Definitely not a good memory.

---
lol part 1 of potentially three or four
>> No. 14875
Scene 25
---
As suddenly as you finish that thought, the entrance door literally slams open. Sounds like the wall, the door, or both probably got damaged by that.
Looking over, you see Flandre standing there with a massive grin on her face.
"Good evening, onee-sama~!" she rushes forward towards Remilia, grabbing her around the neck in quite a warm hug.
"Ah!" Sakuya gasps, and Patchouli just stares in..well, she's still apathetic-looking, but definitely less than usual.
"Flandre, who let you out?" She asks sternly. Not coldly.
"No one did, I let myself out!" Remilia's expression turns darker.
"You know I've told you not to do that. We have a guest, and you're going to scare him off."
"Nonsense! You say that every time, Remi! When have I ever scared anyone off? In fact, you've never given me a chance!"
"That's because I know giving you a chance would not end well.
"That's not fair!"
"Is it fair for me if the entirety of Gensokyo avoids this place for good because you broke someone?"
"But I wouldn't!"
"Flandre, go back to your room." Remilia demands, coldly and forcefully.
"No~" Flandre denies her sister's demand carefree, and attempts to sit down.
She's stopped, however, when Sakuya appears out of thin air behind her and grabs her by the wrist and pulls, as if to drag her out.
"Ah! Sakuya, stop!" Flandre cries, surprised. Sakuya does not respond.
"Let me go!" She squeals again. Sakuya once again ignores her.
"Fine! I'll make you let me go!"

The room is suddenly filled with danmaku, all of which conveniently misses the table. Of course, at this point the only person at the table is you, as the rest have gotten up to attempt to suppress Flandre and presumably take her back down to the basement. Normally you'd expect four people to be able to overpower a single girl like Flandre, but she somehow split herself into four Flandres, each fighting a separate person. Of course, you can only watch the chaotic scene in awe. Every person participating has such incredible raw power, while at the same time being able to dodge everything. Even though none of their attacks are even close to as impressive as the massive beams of energy that Yuka was shooting around at the shrine, together it's like the most beautiful fireworks display you've ever seen, sparks and explosions of colorful lights everywhere, some chaoticly thrown around and some in special patterns. All of them, though, would be incredibly difficult to dodge if it were a single bullet pattern; however, as it is, there's eight people firing danmaku all over the place at once, and you're surprised that no one's stopped fighting yet.
You hear the door open and turn to look. The sight you see makes you entirely forget the entire fight going on in front of you. The youkai girl steps through the doorway, closes the door, and takes a seat next to you at the table as if it were the most natural thing in the world.
"How's the steak?" She asks offhand while watching the spectacle before you. You notice a few needles poking out the end of her sleeve.
"Uh." You're unable to respond. Every time you've met her in the past, by now you'd have needles sticking out of you. First time you met her, you were completely incapacitated by one of her sleeping needles, and tied up with the intent of being her dinner. The time after that she violently attacked you in the middle of the forest, killing Mokou with a well-aimed long needle to the forehead. The time after that, the instant she saw you she tried to put a needle through your head with enough force to embed it in the concrete wall.
It's just a bit strange to have someone like that sitting down and asking you how dinner is.
"It's good- Hey, wait. Why're you here?" Your question most likely comes off quite rude, but that doesn't matter. You still can't trust her, even if she hasn't attempted to stab you yet. It could all be a farce.
"I'm hungry. Why else would someone come to dinner?"
"Yeah, that makes sense. I was more asking why you were HERE, in this mansion, rather than somewhere in the woods like when I first met you. Since someone who's tried to kill me twice staying in the same place as I'm staying is just a bit odd."
"Well, Eirin kicked me out and told me to bring you "your fairy" for some reason. Since her request was so specific and I didn't really have anything else to do, I thought 'why not?' and decided to come and do it, knowing that you'd be here and I'd get another chance to try and kill you."
Well, at least she's honest about her motives. But that doesn't explain why she hasn't done that yet.
"So then why haven't you tr-"
"Doesn't your leg hurt?"
Huh? Why would your le-OH FUCK PAIN.
Looking down at where you got stabbed, you find that blood has soaked through your pants. Probably not as badly as you'd expect, but still. The sudden pain, though, makes you want to check it to see if it's alright. The knife in your pocket assists you with this, enabling you to cut a small hole in your pants.
Yeah, the wound doesn't look too great. It's quite red around the immediate area, and the actual entrance point is black.
"You should probably have that looked at. I don't even know where my needles have been, you could have been hit by one that was thrown into a rotting zombie for all I know. Or, more likely, it was just used to stab someone already and never cleaned."
"Goddamnit." That pisses you off, a lot.
The danmaku fight doesn't seem to be calming down any time soon, though that gate guard looks like she about to pass out from over-excertion. It's odd that the person they hire to guard the gate should be so much weaker than a girl who is usually locked up in a tiny room in the basement. Or the rest of the residents of the mansion for that matter.
The door opens once more. Surprisingly, but not unwelcomly, Yumou steps through. Ah, there's some reassurance that this girl sitting next to you won't give you a lobotomy with her needles.
She sits down at the empty seat across from yours.
---
part 2 I guess
>> No. 14876
"Hello~" she greets you. "I'm here for dinner, conversation, and abduction. How's the steak?"
"It's quite good, I think." Wait, she's asking the question so calmly even though there's a fight going on behind her? The girl to your right isn't the only person like that? You're not sure how these people would survive if they weren't youkai.
"I take it you've had an...Interesting day?"
"Well, yes. Every day is an "interesting" day in Gensokyo, it seems. And not in a good way."
"If only every day were like that. Usually, every day passes the exact same for me. Wake up, eat breakfast, read books, visit Patchouli to drop off books I've finished, talk about books, and borrow new books, head home, read some more. Usually at this point a friend of mine will come over for lunch and we'll spend the rest of the day reading. Lots and lots of just reading."
...Yes, that last sentence is definitely very true. You're not sure you'd be able to keep your sanity if you read that much.
"I see. I take it, then, that the monotony was part of your reason for starting this whole incident?"
"Mostly. Hey, who's she?" What, does everyone in Gensokyo like to change conversation topics so suddenly?
"Shouko. I'm Shouko.
"I see. And how do you happen to know John?"
"Well, he raped me, and I've been trying to kill him." She answers in such an absurd way, as if it didn't really ever matter and she's completely unserious. As if you didn't ever really rape her, and she never did really try to kill you. Hey, what the hell happened to your abrasive personality, the one you had when we first met?
"...I see." Yumou responds, sensibly you think, as if that weren't the tone she used, but a more normal, acceptable tone when talking about someone who raped you and you've been trying to kill. "Well, I'll have to apologize about that raping part, it's partially my fault for leaving my gate open carelessly. However, I'm going to have to warn you that if you hurt him... The entirety of the current incident will be directed at you."
Wow, that's quite a big threat, actually.
"Eh. If I were going to kill him I'd have done it before you even got here. I don't care any more, I got his leg infected with something or other after he got kicked out of Eientei. That's good enough for me."
"I see." Wait, what? What happened to that attitude of protecting you she had earlier? An infection when you can't go to a hospital is a very, very serious thing! You could lose your leg, or something!
"Eh, I'll have my friend visit him I guess. She's good with healing and stuff, he'll be fine."
"That's a bit disappointing, you know. I'd hoped he'd get to suffer a bit more, since even though I'm not going to hurt him any more, he still hasn't made up for what he did. Especially when he went and degraded me more the first time I tried to get back at him."
"I see. Ah, wait. I remember that. I was making sure he wasn't going to go nuts or anything when I passed by and saw him hitting someone with a riding crop."
"Hey! You should have done something about that! Do you know how irritating that was, being unable to do anything about it? You could have at least been all like "oh hey what's up" or something."
"I was a bit busy, I'll have you know. Honestly, those damn fairies. So unruly."
"Hah? You're trying to control fairies, for real? Even Remilia isn't serious about it, and so many of the mansion's boarding space was made specifically for the fairies."
"Yeah, well, it's not like I have any better options."
"Probably true."
The conversation dies. It's almost relieving, everything becoming quiet.
The danmaku fight raging in the background seems to have calmed a bit.
Looking up, you see a half-dead looking Patchouli almost crawling back to the table, wheezing the whole way.
"Uuuuuuu. Flandre, she-"*gasp*"she's a"*wheeze*"monster." Patchouli passes out on the table, in a similar way to how you did at Eientei last night, but much more dignified.
"Ah, Patchouli?" Yumou stands up and reaches over the table, shaking her shoulders.
"Patchouli." More shaking.
"Patchouli, wake up. Marisa's stealing more books and I'm too weak to stop her."
"Guh!" Patchouli suddenly wakes up.
"A-ah? Wha-Oh. I passed out."
She takes a few breaths.
"Fighting Flandre is extremely exhausting." She takes a long gulp of water from a glass sitting on the table.
"I imagine so."
"Yumou, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you doing here? Reimu has been looking all over for you, and if she found you here, I don't think the mansion would survive the assault."
"Then we'll just have to not tell anyone, right? It's not as if she's just going to suddenly randomly visit in the middle of an inci-"
---
Part 3? holy goddamn, a four-part update!
>> No. 14877
And finally, part 4. I guess the length should help make up for the lack of updates the past week.
---
The door opens.
"Hey, Remi, I'm here for dinner again!" Yumou disappears in a flash of green light, presumably before Reimu notices her.
"Hah? What the hell happened here?" She surveys the surrounding scene. "Hey, Remilia, calm the hell down so we can eat."
"Ah? Reimu! I didn't expect you to be here tonight, what with the incident and all."
"Yeah, well, during incidents I don't get many donations, and when they are prolonged for several days it gets to the point where I have to put it on hold or I'll starve to death."
"Oh, I see. You're always welcome here."
Amazing, how Reimu shouting for everyone to calm down ended such a massive danmaku fight. Everyone returns to their seats, Flandre sitting in the empty seat across from Patchouli and adjacent to Remilia. Reimu takes the other head of the table opposite Remilia.
"So, how's the steak?" She asks, the third person tonight to ask that same damn question. You don't bother answering this time, as the question wasn't quite asked towards you.
"It's quite good. Sakuya used a special seasoning blend from the outside world that Yukari gave her the recipe for, and they turned out quite nice."
"I see. Well, let's eat. Itadakimasu~" Reimu seems overjoyed at the meal, but she's the only one who goes through with the Japanese tradition. After all, this does seem like an European-style mansion, and this food is definitely not Japanese. Er, mostly. The rice is the exception.

A few minutes into the meal, and suddenly the room is filled with a fuckton of green flashes, and the subsequent fairy army who appear out of them. Of course, most of the room goes into panic, with you, Flan, and, well, apparently her name is Shouko. The three of you are the exceptions to the sudden panic that fills the room.
As soon as the ambient green flashes die away, another green flash appears right in front of you, yelding Yumou.
"Ahhh, I didn't want to have to do this just to finish a meal. It's a bit irritating, you know?"
Reimu stands up and points at Yumou.
"You! You're the one that's responsible for the incident!"
"Calm down, Reimu. Nothing's going to happen here as long as we all remain calm, eat our dinner, perhaps converse, and most of all refrain from panicking."
"How do you expect me not to panic when you fill the room with fairies armed with whatever manner of outside-world weaponry you decided to give them!"
"Relax, Reimu. Like I said, I'm just going to finish my dinner. If you relax, you can finish yours too, as can everyone else, and there won't be any need for violence. But if you feel that there is indeed a need for violence, by all means, come after me." Yumou calmly explains while cutting into her steak, and afterwards places a piece into her mouth and begins chewing.
"You..You-! I- Well, alright, I guess. I'm too hungry to fight right now, as it is."
"Good~ Now, let's enjoy dinner.


And enjoy dinner everyone did. Yumou, of course, was the first to leave. Upon finishing her plate, she apologized politely for leaving so soon, and then disappeared in another burst of green, soon followed by her army of fairies. Reimu leaves soon after, followed by Shouko remarking on being tired and needing sleep. Meiling leaves to return to her guard duty. Flandre excitedly retreats back to the basement, somehow. You're unsure how someone so adamant that they stay out of the basement for dinner could be so happy about returning there, but whatever. It's also a mystery how she decided that hair ruffling was proper playing, but whatever. This whole bubble world is fucking nuts.
Patchouli leaves for the library, and Sakuya disappears with all of the dishes, leaving you alone with Remilia.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 14878
[]excuse yourself
[]go to the library
[]inventory check
>> No. 14879
[] Excuse yourself
[] Stalk Shouko
>> No. 14880
>>14879
>stalk a youkai
>while bleeding
it's not going to end well.
>> No. 14882
[X] Excuse yourself.
[X] Go to the basement and play with Flandre.

Flaaaan.
>> No. 14883
>>14882
again: bleeding.
>> No. 14884
>>14883

Then we'll give her a snack.
>> No. 14887
[x] "What the fuck."

...

[x] Talk with Remilia.
- If Sakuya can bring us a first-aid kit.
- About her family.

Yay, after dinner medical assistance and chat.
>> No. 14888
[x] "What the fuck."
[x] Talk with Remilia.
- If Sakuya can bring us a first-aid kit.
- About her family.
>> No. 14889
[x] "What the fuck."
[x] Talk with Remilia.
- If Sakuya can bring us a first-aid kit.
- About her family.
>> No. 14890
[x] "What the fuck."
[x] Talk with Remilia.
- If Sakuya can bring us a first-aid kit.
- About her family.
>> No. 14894
[x] "What the fuck."
[x] Talk with Remilia.
- If Sakuya can bring us a first-aid kit.
- About her family.

What the hell just happened exactly...?
>> No. 14895
[x] "What the fuck."
[x] Talk with Remilia.
- If Sakuya can bring us a first-aid kit.
- About her family.
>> No. 14901
>...Yes, that last sentence is definitely very true. You're not sure you'd be able to keep your sanity if you read that much.

FFFFF
>> No. 14920
Wow, that whole dinner...Just...
"What the fuck." You verbally express your feelings on the past hour.
"Hmm? What's the matter?" Remilia asks you, a concerned tone to her voice.
"Gensokyo. Every fucking thing in Gensokyo. That's what's wrong. Well, I guess I should be happy that that didn't go horribly wrong, but still."
"Hmm?"
"Yeah, dinner. Danmaku shitstorm, then a girl who's been trying to kill me comes in and acts all friendly like its the most natural thing in the world, then Yumou comes and Reimu comes and holy shit fairies with guns everywhere and argh."
"I see. Recent happenings have indeed been quite interesting."
"Interesting? Fuck that, it's irritating."
"Well, you're just going to have to get used to it if you're going to stay in Gensokyo."
"That's the thing- I'm not. As soon as Yukari lets me, I'm taking the first opportunity to go back to the outside world. Because this is all just horrible."
"That's too bad. You should give it a chance; when you're not wrapped up in an incident, it is usually quite nice here."
"I'm not sure I'm willing to risk that."
"Eh, your loss."
The conversation suddenly dies off.
...That's unfortunate. You'd like to talk some more, as just sitting here silently is quite boring, and you imagine Remi feels the same.
But what's a good topic for conversation?

Ah! Suddenly it hits you. Remilia, when she was listing everyone in the mansion before, didn't mention Flandre. It seems like she was about to, actually, but stopped. What prevented her?

"Remilia, if this isn't too personal question or anything like that, would you mind telling me a bit about your family?"
"Hmm." She ponders for a moment. "Alright, I guess. But there's not much to say. All I know is that Flandre and I are descendants of Vlad Tepes. I can't even remember our parents, or if we ever had any. After all, it's been nearly 500 years."
"I see. So, why do you lock Flandre up in the basement, again?"
"Well, she's always been mentally unstable. I can't quite trust her, even though she has been calmer lately. She usually doesn't mind being locked up alone in the basement, but when someone comes and visits her, she-Wait, you weren't in the basement, were you?" She suddenly looks serious.
*sniff* "Blood... You're bleeding. What the hell were you doing down there? Sakuya!"
"Yeah, there was kinda a trapd-"
Sakuya suddenly appears out of thin air.
"...oor in your floor, and I couldn't goddamn do anything about it when it fell in on me." Remilia points her finger at your leg. Sakuya looks briefly, then disappears again. "So I'm stuck in the basement. Meeting Flandre was actually when I was safest in the basement. After she made me leave, I suddenly got attacked by that girl who was sitting next to me at dinner, and she stabbed me in the fucking leg with a needle and left me there to get back out on my own. Thankfully Flandre gave me a key."
"...I wonder how Flandre got that. Well, if it's not your fault that you were down there, I can't complain. But, how was there a trapdoor? I've never seen any, even though I haven't been living here for all that long."
Sakuya reappears with a medical kit.
"Dunno."
"Please, let me dress your wounds." She states as if it were her job...Which it actually probably is, really.
No reason not to let her, though.
"Thank you." You respond, allowing her to apply bandages.

The conversation once again stagnates.
"But, Flandre seemed like a nice girl to me. She wasn't really scary at all, other than the fact that she was locked up in a dungeon somewhere. Once I got past that, she was just a little lonely, hyperactive girl. She even taught me how to use danmaku, even though I can barely do it."
"...Oh? I see. But danmaku is hardly magic. Even Cirno can use danmaku, and she wouldn't be able to even try magic beyond freezing things."
"Well, that seems true enough. But, her ice didn't really seem like danmaku. For one, it was fucking real shards of ice almost cutting me the fuck up."
"Yeah, she's not that used to spellcard rules. She usually gets shot down before she has time to remember them, since she's so weak."
"I see."
"But did you learn any other magic?"
"Well, yes, but when I tried using it I went nuts and almost burned down the library with it."
"...Oh? That's quite interesting. I won't bother you to show me right now, though. Unless you really want to."

[ ] Show her.
[ ] Don't show her, continue conversing.
[ ] Excuse yourself, you want to take a walk.
>> No. 14924
[x] Show her
[x] Don't show her
[x] OOOOOOOHHHH
>> No. 14932
[x] Show her, but ask that Sakuya prepare a pail of lake water to toss on you if it goes out of control.
[x] If it doesn't work, as consolation Remilia can toss it on you anyway.

Fitting punishment for being boring.
>> No. 14936
[x] Show her, but ask that Sakuya prepare a pail of water to toss on you if it goes out of control.
[x] If it doesn't work, as consolation Remilia can toss it on you anyway.
>> No. 14988
[x] Show her, but ask that Sakuya prepare a pail of lake water to toss on you if it goes out of control.
[x] If it doesn't work, as consolation Remilia can toss it on you anyway.
>> No. 14989
[x] Show her, but ask that Sakuya prepare a pail of lake water to toss on you if it goes out of control.
[x] If it doesn't work, as consolation Remilia can toss it on you anyway.
>> No. 15004
[x] Show her, but ask that Sakuya prepare a pail of lake water to toss on you if it goes out of control.
[x] If it doesn't work, as consolation Remilia can toss it on you anyway.
>> No. 15030
There's no real problem in showing her, though. Especially if you take precautions.
"Well, I don't see a problem with showing you. It's not like you can't stop me before I go too far off."
"Oh? I see."
You pull out your lighter and your candle, lighting the latter with the former, and set the candle down on the table. Just before touching it, a small saucer appears underneath it. You ignore this and proceed.
"Right, I might not have enough energy to do this at this point, but I'll try. Oh, and you might want to get a bucket of water in case something goes wrong."
Focusing on the flame, you make its size jump suddenly.
...Right, that's not impressive enough. With enough concentration, and borrowing some energy from the battery, you should be able to...
Success. You successfully manipulate the flame into taking the shape of a lit candle, with a flame that looks like an extremely tiny candle. Heh, fractal magic.
"Impressive. After only one day."
"Well, Mokou had taught me a bit about manipulating magic before. Flandre helped a bit, and the books were the final push needed. But, to do that, I was using energy from a battery thing that Kaguya gave me."
"...I see." She seems disinterested by your explanation. "Well, you'll get your award when I actually have it to give it to you- I didn't expect you to learn how to use magic this quickly, you know. Now I feel awkward. Ah! Look at the time! I've got to go do something!" It's Remilia's turn to disappear. Almost. You can see an afterimage of her movement.

Well, she sure is in a rush.

[ ] Write-in.
[ ] Just go south already goddamnit
>> No. 15031
[X] Just go south already goddamnit

South on Sakuya
>> No. 15037
[ ] Just go south already goddamnit
>> No. 15053
[x] Just go south already goddamnit

You mean that dinner BS wasn't you thrusting south on us?
>> No. 15071
[ ] Just go south already goddamnit
>> No. 15109
[X] Just go south already goddamnit
>> No. 15137
Oh, wow, Remilia felt so embarassed for us that she ran away. I'm surprised Sakuya didn't accompany our performance with a slide whistle.

[x] Just go south already goddamnit
>> No. 15138
As much as you like sitting around, you'd rather find something to actually do.
This mansion, it seems... Well, when you're not exploring strange places like the basement, it seems too refined to be interesting. Well, it's got more entertainment options than Eientei purely because of the library, but you don't feel like reading. First of all, you'd rather just stop thinking much. A lot, meaning a LOT, has happened in the past few days. You've thought about them enough, it's time to relax.

You're reminded of your urge to go south.

Well, there's quite a possibility of running into something you don't want to run into if you leave the mansion. Namely a large army of fairies. However, you're willing to take that risk; a nice walk would be good for clearing your mind. Definitely. Especially at night.
Crossing the lake should be calming too. You can take a nice, slow pace about it. The sound of the water crashing against the side of the boat...

...Wait, the boat is motorized.
But there's probably oars, right? Well, if there isnt', you can still use the loudness of the motor to drown away thoughts. It'll be less calming, but it'll still work.

Walking through the hallways of the mansion, you occasionally run across some of the maids doing whatever they're doing. It doesn't honestly look like much, but whatever. At least they're not attacking you. That's definitely a good thing.

You reach the front door. Out you go.

Outside, it's obviously dark, but also quite cool. Much more than you'd expect of august. It feels more like spring. Then again, the lake is surrounding you. That could be the cause.

You reach the gate. Meiling is once again sleeping. Leaning on the gate lazily, likely attempting to look awake.
This time, to save your nuts, you call to her. From the other side, too.

"Meiling!" you shout, hoping to wake her up and get your attention.
"Er uh huh?" She wakes up with a start, looking around everywhere. She then turns around to find you on the other side.
"Oh! It's you. I'll let you back in when you get back from whatever you're doing, okay?" She opens the gate, letting you out.

...Hopefully her letting you back in won't involve a couplen hours in bed and a few weeks in a cast of some sort.

The boat is still where you left it. Searching with the moonlight, you find oars. You shove off, then begin across the lake. The sound of the oars rhythmically dipping into the water is calming.

"It's a nice night, isn't it?" You just about fall out of the boat when you hear Shouko's voice.
"Don't worry, I'm still not going to kill you. Unless you do something stupid. I just enjoy irritating you." You really still don't believe her.
"I hope you know that irritating me can lead me to doing the 'stupid' things you mentioned."
"Eh. Right now, I have the advantage. I can tip the boat over, fly up into the air, and let these needles rain on you as you try desperately to regain your bearings."
She sounds confident. Oh well.
"I was trying to clear my mind. You being here doesn't help. It does quite the opposite."
"Good." Gah, you really do feel like doing one of those 'stupid things' now, simply because she's pissing you off.

Well, she stays quiet for most of the rest of the way.

You land on shore. Quietly, without words from either of you, you get out of the boat. You begin walking south as you had planned, her trailing a few meters behind you.
Her being behind you is a little bit disconcerting, but you really can't help it.

"Hey." Her voice once again kills your silence. "I'm bored." She complains as if she has the right to.
"Alright. You can go find something to do, then."
"Let's play a game." You'd rather not, though.
"Go away, you're being irritating. I'm trying to re-"
"Let's play danmaku!" suddenly, she bursts right out in front of you. Seeing her suddenly in front of you makes you suddenly stop in your tracks in reflex. Jesus christ, you didn't know she could move so fast.
"Right, I go first."
Suddenly, dozens of those needles fly everywhere.
...She's trying to kill you again, goddamnit.

You manage to avoid all the needles for a while. Eventually, one hits you.
...It doesn't damage you, though. Hurts a bit, as if you'd actually gotten stabbed by one, but that only lasts for a moment. The needle, however, instantly shatters into hundreds of miniscule fragments of light, that flicker out of existance a moment later. It leaves no wound on your body.
As you're admiring that sight, you get nailed by four or five more in various directions. The pain from these causes you to flinch. Reflexively you grab at the places you got hit to pull the needles out, but there's none there.
"What the fuck." You voice your complaints at her.
"Hmm. It's no fun if you're just standing there getting hit. Maybe I should include a few real ones, just for fun."
"Like fucking hell."
"Yep, that's what I'll do." She reaches into her sleeve and tosses a few of the smaller needles out into the cloud of danmaku surrounding you. It's impossible to tell which are real and which are fake, but you don't want to risk getting hit either way.
As it stands, there's two openings: one to the right and one to the left. There's also the possibility of attacking back with your own danmaku, but you're unsure of how well it will work, even if you use the battery. You could also attempt to light her on fire with your new fire magix, but that's risky. You don't want to risk going nuts.
It's very unlikely that a forward charge utilizing your whip as a weapon would work, but that's an option as well.

[ ] Right.
[ ] Left.
[ ] Danmaku.
[ ] Fire.
[ ] Whip.
>> No. 15139
[X] Fire.

Toasted needle whore
>> No. 15143
[x] Fire.

Did I just light you on fire? My bad. Stay still and I'll beat the flames out with my whip.
>> No. 15145
[x] Semen danmaku.
>> No. 15147
[x] Fire.
>> No. 15148
>>15145
Milky Sign: Violent Semen Inferno
>> No. 15149
[X] Fire.

Bitch.
>> No. 15150
[ ] Whip.
>> No. 15177
[x] Fire.

Burn~
>> No. 15217
...Fire is indeed quite risky. You don't know how easily you'll go insane from it.
However, you can't logically counter the argument that it is the most effective way of getting out of this situation. Running around, attempting to dodge bullets...that leads you running face-first into one of her needles. Attempting your own danmaku is useless as well; you're no good at it. The whip is close-range. You're not close-range. Getting close range involves moving and getting hit by more needles. You'd rather avoid more needles.

Therefore, fire is the best option.

You calm your mind, increasing your ability to focus. Concentrating on her clothing, since you don't necessarily want to actually hurt her, simply because she's just messing around with you, you pull a chunk of energy from the battery and use it to start a small flame on the most flammable part of her clothing.

Before you're able to intensify it, however, you feel the as-of-recently familliar feeling of a needle sinking into your skin. Thankfully it wasn't moving very quickly, and only sunk in a little bit.

"Success!" Shouko shouts. You feel yourself becoming tired. "Have a nice nap."

Consciousness fades.

You wake up an unknown time later, being held up by something.
Ah, that would be Shouko's shoulders.
...Haven't you taken more than one of those needles without passing out before, though?

"Ugh." Suddenly you feel the pain coming from your body. It feels like you're bruised all over. Memory tells you that the specific places where you were bruised were the same as the ones where you got hit by her danmaku needles.

"Oh, you're awake? I thought I'd put enough on that needle to keep you down for at least ten minutes. Tch." She sounds slightly irritated at her failure. You, however, aren't irritated at it. It means you haven't been out for very long, and should be at least able to figure out where you are.

"Hey, you can walk, right?" She asks. Wait, she's not carrying you off to eat you?
"Ugh. Fucking needles."
"Good, it's tiring to keep carrying you everywhere." She dumps you on the ground. It's definitely not a pleasant experience.
Somehow you manage to pull yourself to your feet, even with the constant aching.
"Hey, what the hell's your problem?" You're almost over the point of irritation being too much. She's really irritating. Always trying to kill you, or at least hurt you somehow. Really.
"I could ask you the very same. Hey, what's your problem? Instead of just accepting your fate and letting a youkai eat you like is natural, you go ahead and rape her. And then when she attempts to get revenge for it, you tie her up and beat her with a whip. What's your problem?" She doesn't sound serious, but...
"Where I'm from, someone trying to kill you gives you free rights to defend yourself. Sorta. And that's exactly what I was doing."
"That's an...interesting method of self-defense you have there. I can't help but think that it's not self-defense at all, but rather something else." Well, she's correct, but... "Whatever. I don't care. Hey, who's house is that?" she asks as if you know enough about this Gensokyo place to be able to answer.
You take a look in the house's direction. It looks like a somewhat ordinary house for what you'd expect of Gensokyo. Perhaps a little small compared to most from the outside world, but ordinary nonetheless.
If you ignore the large tent on one side and the howitzer cannon on the other.
"...What the fuck?" You can't help but be surprised at such a thing. Normally it's odd to see a howitzer at all in the outside world, where such things exist. Seeing one just laying around like this, in Gensokyo, land of no technology... Yeah, somethings odd.
"Isn't this that book freak's house? That one from dinner." Ah? Yumou's house? Interesting. It would partially explain the howitzer.
"How the hell should I know?"
"Let's find out." She dashes forward towards the door. You call it dashing because it's definitely not running. Her feet don't touch the ground at all. Given that you're at least a good twenty meters from the place, you'd have to assume it means she's flying.
She knocks on the door. Shortly after it is answered.
"Oh, it's you. What do you want? I'm not interested in accupuncture." Hey, wait. She's home, and...Reimu's having troubles finding her? How the hell?
...Well, she has a habit of teleporting. Perhaps that's got something to do with it.
"No, I'm just stopping by. Hey, what's that?" she points towards the cannon on the side of the house.
"Something dangerous. Why are you bugging me so late at night? I was going to go to sleep."
"I was just following him." She motions towards you. Yumou leans to get a better look in your direction.
"...Ah! Isn't this fortunate. I was going to try and get him earlier tonight, but, well, you know."
"No, I don't know."
"Eh. Come inside."

Both of you enter the house. The inside is ordinary as well. To your left upon entry, there's an opening that leads to a small kitchen. To most of your other directions is a small sitting room, fitted with a a few chairs, a couch, and a table. In front of you, there's a stairway.
There's quite a few books. They're kept in neat, orderly, sorted piles on some small tables near the door. A quick glance at their titles reveals that they're all nonfiction. History books, biographies, science books, and quite a few books on apparently advanced magic.
"Take a seat. I'll bring in some tea."
Both you and Shouko comply, taking seats. You attempt to take one a distance away from her, for safety's sake, but she refuses to let that happen.
Will she ever stop being irritating?

Yumou returns shortly with the tea.
"So, you managed to find me." She directs the statement at you.
"Well, not really 'find.' It's more like I decided to take a walk, then she put me to sleep with poisoned needles and carried me here."
"Oh, I see." She shoots Shouko a sharp glare. "In any case, it's quite fortunate for both of us that you're here. It means I won't have to risk looking through that whole mansion to find you, and it means I can help you quicker."
"Help?" There's only a few things you need help with.
"The dream, remember? I said I found someone I thought could help with your insanity. I said I was going to abduct you. This way it's not abduction, is it?"
Well, that's true, but...
"In any case, we'll be going underground when we decide to go. We should probably do it fairly soon, too. She doesn't go to sleep as early as I do, but I'd rather catch her before she does."

[ ] Decline. You don't feel up to it at this very moment.
[ ] Go now. You'd rather get this taken care of. Reduce your insanity to a reasonable level.
[ ] Leaving so soon? We should just have a few drinks and talk. We can go in the morning.
>> No. 15219
[x] Go now. You'd rather get this taken care of. Reduce your insanity to a reasonable level.
>> No. 15225
[x] Go now. You'd rather get this taken care of. Reduce your insanity to a reasonable level.

Not like you have anything better to do.
>> No. 15228
[x] Leaving so soon? We should just have a few drinks and talk. We can go in the morning.

Maybe we can talk Yumou and Shouko into a threesome.
>> No. 15229
>>15228

Good enough for me.

[X] Leaving so soon? We should just have a few drinks and talk. We can go in the morning.
>> No. 15231
[x] Leaving so soon? We should just have a few drinks and talk. We can go in the morning.
>> No. 15232
[x] Leaving so soon? We should just have a few drinks and talk. We can go in the morning.

Unlikely to happen but hey, hope is always fun to have
>> No. 15260
[X] Leaving so soon? We should just have a few drinks and talk. We can go in the morning.
>> No. 15270
"Actually." You decide not to go at this very moment. "I'd rather not go at this particular time." Yumou looks slightly upset.
"Like you said, it's late. Suddenly barging in on them uninvited would be rude, would it not?"
"Well..."
"So, instead, how about we just have a few drinks and talk? We can go in the morning."
"Ah, but... I..." she seems to be having trouble expressing what she's trying to express.
"...Whatever. Alright, let's have some drinks and talk, and then we'll go in the morning. It does sound like fun once in a while."
"Yay!" Shouko is quite excited.
...You really don't know how to classify her personality. She's a cold, heartless killer one second, a polite and courteous guest the next, then a mischievous annoy-a-tron, and now a hyperactive teenager.
It's confusing and irritating. But at least she's not trying to kill you anymore. For now.
"Hold on, let me find it." She stands up and walks back towards the kitchen.
A few minutes later, she returns with a bottle of sake and a case of beer.
...That's an odd combination, but whatever.

The three of you begin drinking, talking about various things. First, the both of the girls ask you quite a flurry of questions about the outside world. You get the impression that Yumou knows quite a bit already, but she's trying to verify her knowledge.
Oddly, she doesn't seem to be drinking much. She's still on her second saucer-thing of sake. However, her cheeks have already begun to turn pinkish. Is she weak against alcohol?
"Hey. What's the booze like outside?" Shouko asks.
"Well, it's definitely different. Where I'm from, the most commonly drank alcohols are vodka, whiskeys, and tequila, in my experience. They're all stronger than the sake I've had here. There's also everclear, which I oddly enough only ever got to try here in Gensokyo. Yeah, that was a bad move."
"Mhmm." Yumou agrees with you. Hey, her eyes are glazed over.
"Hmm? Could it be that our host is bad with alcohol?" Shouko voices your own thoughts herself without a care for Yumou's feelings.
"Ehh. Whatever." Yumou waves her off.
More of the same conversation as before follows. You notice Yumou getting slowly more inebriated, even though she's barely drinking anything. You're starting to feel a bit concerned.
Eventually she just passes out. Of course, yourself and Shouko being drunk enough already, don't really pay it much heed. She didn't really seem too troubled by it.
If you could say that the earlier Shouko was less threatening than past meetings, right now she seems instead like a friend. Well, it's probably due to the alcohol both of you have consumed.

Eventually you both just sorta nod off. Nothing like the passing out at Eientei. No, you're nowhere near that drunk. It's just that the tiredness mixed with the alcohol is making it hard to keep yourself awake, so you give into the temptation.

Waking up the next morning, you find yourself sprawled out all over Yumou's floor. Sitting up, you find the same scene you fell asleep to.
Well, almost. It appears that both girls managed to get themselves stripped down to their underwear in their sleep.

Their...Underwear.

So much of their smooth, flawless skin.

Twitch.

And what's barely being covered by what's left of their clothing.

Flicker.

You're finding it difficult to hold yourself back, somehow.

[ ] Yumou.
[ ] Shouko.
[ ] Both.
[ ] Cold fucking shower, then make breakfast. Something with lots of grease. Even though you're not feeling it now, you're going to be hungover, and so are they.
>> No. 15272
[X] Both.

They brought this upon themselves.
>> No. 15275
[ ] Cold fucking shower, then make breakfast. Something with lots of grease. Even though you're not feeling it now, you're going to be hungover, and so are they.
>> No. 15280
[x] Both.
>> No. 15281
[ ] Shouko.
>> No. 15282
[x] Both.

You already have a reputation as an irredeemable pervert. May as well live up to it.
>> No. 15287
[X] Shouko.

I just want to torture her over and over again.
>> No. 15288
[X] Shouko.

She should know better by now. Time to teach her another lesson~
>> No. 15294
[x] Both.
[x] Tie them both up, especially Shouko to force her to watch if she wakes up first as you perform your magic on Yumou.

We do have rope after all and we'll just be killed if we don't perform things properly.
>> No. 15296
[x] Both.
[x] Tie them both up, especially Shouko to force her to watch if she wakes up first as you perform your magic on Yumou.
[x] Pay attention with the knots. There will be NO slipping out while your back's turned, no sir.

of course, even with every possible precaution we're gonna get screwed over anyway. because that's just how things are in this game. Bad End in 3...2...1...
>> No. 15297
[x] Both.
>> No. 15307
Both of them. You can't hold yourself back against either of them. It doesn't matter that Shouko's tried to kill you so many times, or that Yumou's been the only person who has been particularly nice to you during your whole time in Gensokyo. Your instinct to breed overpowers all reason you may have, consuming you.
You can't hold it back.

Carefully, cautiously, you pick up the one of the two least likely to notice, namely Yumou, and carry her over to where Shouko's been laying down, simply to make the job easier.
Right. now to get them ready.
Carefully, cautiously, meticulously you slowly slide their panties off, revealing their pleasingly hairless slits. The sight makes your mind race. If you couldn't control yourself earlier, no one can now.
But how to do this? You can't exactly rape two people at the same time with just one penis. You could do one at a time, but then you'd have horrible difficulty deciding.
Hmm, deciding later is best. Right now, it's probably best to prevent them from killing you should they happen to wake up.
Backpack, backpack. Where'd you put your backpack?
Ah, right there. Perfect.
You retrieve both sets of rope.
...Wait, you should only have one set. Didn't you leave the other at Eientei? Did someone return it to you? Did it return on its own? This is confusing.
And wholely irrelevant. And that's why you entirely stop thinking about it, instead returning to the task at hand.
Logic tells you that using the silk on Yumou is probably the better idea. Logic also tells you to stop what you're doing right now because it's logically suicide, but you tell him to shut up as he's already given you all the help you need. Continuing on, you tie Yumou up with the silk rope. Tightly, but not enough for it to wake her up. If you can do this without waking either of them up, it would be best. As much as someone franticly try and resist you forcing them to succumb to your will, it's a major inconvenience if either of them were to manage to overpower you. It's definitely an inconvenience if both of them overpower you together. Who know how fucked you'd b-"
"What're you doing." Shouko's cold voice sends a shivver down your spine. You completely ignore it, instead turning to face her.
She just decided who was going to be first.
You climb up on top of her. Just in time to realize you haven't tied her up yet.
Sting. You feel the sting of one of her needles puncturing your arm. It's not very bad. Must be one of the smaller ones.
..One of the smaller ones? You can use this.
Pulling it out of your arm almost as soon as it's in, you stab it instead into her arm. With your other arm, you grab both of hers and hold them together above her head.
"Ugh." She sounds entirely displeased. "I knew this...was....going to..." She trails off her sentence, seemingly out of energy. She's not asleep, though. That should be noted.

It makes you as hard as physically possible.

You can't wait any more. Unzipping your pants, you pull your now throbbing penis and push it against her opening. It slides in slowly, being held back by both tightness and the fact that it's not as lubricated as it's intended to be. It's obvious why. But you don't care.
You begin thrusting. Slowly at first. Savoring it. However, each and every thrust makes you want more, more pleasure. When you reach a boiling point, you stop going slowly, and pick up your pace.
You become aware that the faster you go, the easier it seems to be. At first you don't think much of this. You're paying too much attention to the task at hand.
However, you slowly realize that it's because she's starting to become wet. This fact pleases you greatly. You're too distracted to decide whether it's because it makes it feel better or because it means that at least somewhere deep down she might want it. No, that's not your concern at all. Your concern is the building pleasure, which releases its self in a torrent. Well, a torrent compared to what you're used to feeling, which is an empty black void, or some metaphor.
If you weren't so predisposed, you'd wonder about why you're not experiencing either of these. But right now, such thougts don't matter at all. None. What matters is the fact that her orgasm triggers yours to be that much more intense than you'd expected it to be. You're unsure of how this works, but it does.

Suddenly, everything goes dark.

You come to your senses, in more ways than one, a moment later. You've collapsed on Shouko's still limp body. You don't even know if she's still asleep or not. It's entirely possible that her orgasm wasn't conscious, or even intentional.
In any case, at this very moment, you're back to thinking clearly. You realize how stupid of a move what you just did was. It's likely that recovering from it will be difficult, if not impossible.
But right now, you're as energyless as Shouko. You can barely summon enough willpower to lift yourself up. Deciding not to waste your willpower to do such a thing, you just sit there.

Ah, wait. You were there the entire time. No metaphors, no void, no roomful of strange people. Though you vaguely remember telling one of them to shut up. Why's this? Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? It's impossible to tell.
You feel Shouko move underneath you.
This is bad. This is horrible. You can't even do anything about it, as it seems you've used up all of your adrenaline somehow. There's absolutely no pulling yourself up, even as you feel the tips of four needles, two on each arm, push against your skin.
"Ugh. I should have known this was going to happen. Never should have let myself drink enough to fall asleep before you. Tch. Well, I'm not going to kill you. Not when I can just torture you for the rest of your life with my irritating presence to make up for it." Well, that's perhaps a fitting punishment, but it makes no damn sense.
"Now, go back to sleep. I'll let Yumou deal with you. I have to clean myself up." Momentary pain as the four needles push into your skin, and then numbness as your muscles relax and you lose consciousness.

---
>> No. 15308
You're once again in a dark void. Yumou? But, she's asleep. Well, maybe she's been asleep all the other times this is happened.
Yes, it's Yumou. You spot the familliar table. You feel a lump in your throat as you go to take a seat. She could just lecture you or something, or could kill you all of a sudden. It's impossible to predict. It doesn't really matter, though. You've got to take a seat either way.

"Uh, hello." You cautiously greet her.
"Mhmm." Oh god, she's definitely not pleased. "Right. You're lucky. First of all that that girl didn't decide to kill you. I'm curious about her reasoning, but that's irrelevant. Second of all, likely related to her deciding not to kill you, it means I don't have to kill you or spend all of my time preventing you from getting worse because she'll be there to stop that, or at least redirect it. However, that still doesn't change the fact that I'm entirely unhappy with this turn of events."
"...I'm sorry."
"It's not me who you should be sorry to."
"I know."
"..." Her silence doesn't sound good.
"...I just couldn't control myself. It's like in the past. I lose control over my actions. This time was different, yet the same. I knew what was going on, I knew what I was doing, but it wasn't ME doing it. It was someone else."
"...It was someone else at some point. It was you that decided to start it." Shit, she's right. But the two of them were-
"Regardless. It's a good thing that we can almost immediately leave to get you some help. It's unfortunate that Eirin wasn't able to help, but oh well. This person should do a much better job. Once you're back to normal, I can stop worrying about this, and get back to doing what in the process of. Of course, it'll help you a lot as well."
"I see."
"Now. You're going to need to make this up to both of us somehow. I know you were planning on doing it to me too, if your libido had lasted long enough. Since you didn't, and she already got her punishment in, you're going to make it up to us by making breakfast. Preferably something quite greasy. I'm going to have a very bad hangover when I wake up, which I'm going to blame you for."
Ugh. Right.
"Well, good morning, I guess. I'll see you when I wake up."

The darkness fades, leaving the red of the late-morning sun burning into your eyes.
You also get hit by your lagging hangover. Luckily, it's not very bad. It's worn its self mostly off by now. However, it is still irritating.
It takes effort, but your manage to force your eyes open and sit up. Not laying down makes the hangover feel slightly worse, but it's still not very bad.
Shouko's fallen back asleep. She didn't even bother putting her panties back on. Perverted thoughts immediately begin, but your body refuses to respond. Not right now.
Seeing Yumou sleeping peacefully while tied up in soft silk rope while wearing only her bra and panties causes a similar response. Luckily you're too burnt out for the mental stimulation to take any root on what you're going to do.
You've got to make breakfast. That's for sure.
Browsing Yumou's supplies, you find that she has her fridge, which surprisingly works off of electricity somehow, is stocked mostly with stuff from the outside world. Now, since it's the same kind of actual stuff you'd expect to find here, the only way you can tell is the packaging. Milk is in a plastic jug. Eggs are in a cardboard carton. Margarine is in a plastic tub. Sticks of butter are wrapped in foil.
With the ingredients available, it's entirely possible to make whatever kind of breakfast you wanted to make. But, since Yumou told you to make it greasy, you're probably best off making something more breakfast-like, such as bacon and eggs or something.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 15309
[]Wait, what the FUCK are you doing?
[]Snap out of it.
[]Every time. EVERY FUCKING TIME.
[]You are not a puppet. You've had enough of having your strings pulled.
[]There is only one way out of this bullshit.
[]You have a knife. Yumou is defenseless.
[]You know exactly what to do. Make it quick and painless.
[]And keep an eye on Shouko. Getting backstabbed this many times in a row is just ridiculous.
>> No. 15311
[x] Hamsteak

You have to start strong, and you have to end strong. You can't be like pancakes: All exciting at first, but by the end you're fuckin sick of em.
>> No. 15313
[x] Bacon Explosion

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/
>> No. 15314
>[x] Bacon Explosion

It takes hours to make sadly, and breakfast is rarely a meal that takes hours to make. That said though, that things looks damn delicious.

However, a greasy breakfast eh?

[x] First, get all of the stove tops nice and warm.
[x] Next, start by dicing up some green onions, and red pepper. Grate some cheese as well. Take out bacon, eggs, and sausage. If there is any easy to prepare fruit lying around, grab it as well. Plus toast, can't forget toast.
[x] Start whipping the eggs together, and add some milk since you'll be making omelettes.
[x] Take out four frying pans and put them on top of the stove. If there is any soft butter lying around, use it to grease up three of them, but if not, use the margarine.
[x] Start frying up the green onion and red pepper to give it some time to cook, and then get the bacon and sausage going in the spare pan.
[x] Add in the egg mix and keep an eye on the bacon and sausage.
[x] Eventually, add cheese to the omelettes right before you fold them over. Use whatever free time you have to prepare the fresh fruit you pulled out earlier. Start the toast.
[x] Get some plates out, arrange everything nicely on the plates.
[x] Once you have this done, go over to Yumou and admire how your rope work brings out her cuteness even more a tiny bit before waking her up and freeing her, but of course not without letting your hands get careless when undying the ropes accidentally. You've just made an awesome breakfast, you deserve a little reward since even if last night was pretty fun, you didn't get to enjoy the main course.
[x] After, try to wake up Shouko and then ask the two of them how they want their toast and what they want to drink.
[x] Finish up the preparations and then sit down and enjoy breakfast with them.
[x] If they question why you did all this, tell them it is to make amends for last night, as well as breakfast being the most important meal of the day and as screwed up as you are, you at least know it isn't right to not provide two cute girls the nourishment they need to start the day. That and going nuts on greasy foods is never healthy so you compromised.

I think that should about cover it... Might've screwed up a bit in the food part, but eh. It's been a while since I've gone all out in preparing a proper breakfast. It should fix things up somewhat, as well as make sure we ourselves have the strength to face whatever the day may throw at us.
>> No. 15315
>>15314
...

tl;dr
>> No. 15316
>>15315

In summary:
Omelettes with green onion, red pepper, and cheese. (God damnit, forgot to include some form of meat in it, but oh well)
Bacon
Sausages
Fresh fruit
Toast
Some sort of drink

A healthy way and balanced way to start the day, while still allowing her desire for some grease.
>> No. 15317
[x] First, get all of the stove tops nice and warm.
[x] Next, start by dicing up some green onions, and red pepper. Grate some cheese as well. Take out bacon, eggs, and sausage. If there is any easy to prepare fruit lying around, grab it as well. Plus toast, can't forget toast.
[x] Start whipping the eggs together, and add some milk since you'll be making omelettes.
[x] Take out four frying pans and put them on top of the stove. If there is any soft butter lying around, use it to grease up three of them, but if not, use the margarine.
[x] Start frying up the green onion and red pepper to give it some time to cook, and then get the bacon and sausage going in the spare pan.
[x] Add in the egg mix and keep an eye on the bacon and sausage.
[x] Eventually, add cheese to the omelettes right before you fold them over. Use whatever free time you have to prepare the fresh fruit you pulled out earlier. Start the toast.
[x] Get some plates out, arrange everything nicely on the plates.
[x] Once you have this done, go over to Yumou and admire how your rope work brings out her cuteness even more a tiny bit before waking her up and freeing her, but of course not without letting your hands get careless when undying the ropes accidentally. You've just made an awesome breakfast, you deserve a little reward since even if last night was pretty fun, you didn't get to enjoy the main course.
[x] After, try to wake up Shouko and then ask the two of them how they want their toast and what they want to drink.
[x] Finish up the preparations and then sit down and enjoy breakfast with them.
[x] If they question why you did all this, tell them it is to make amends for last night, as well as breakfast being the most important meal of the day and as screwed up as you are, you at least know it isn't right to not provide two cute girls the nourishment they need to start the day. That and going nuts on greasy foods is never healthy so you compromised.

Okay.

This'll take a while.
>> No. 15318
[x] fritattas

You can't go wrong with fritattas
>> No. 15332
[X] fritattas
>> No. 15340
[x] First, get all of the stove tops nice and warm.
[x] Next, start by dicing up some green onions, and red pepper. Grate some cheese as well. Take out bacon, eggs, and sausage. If there is any easy to prepare fruit lying around, grab it as well. Plus toast, can't forget toast.
[x] Start whipping the eggs together, and add some milk since you'll be making omelettes.
[x] Take out four frying pans and put them on top of the stove. If there is any soft butter lying around, use it to grease up three of them, but if not, use the margarine.
[x] Start frying up the green onion and red pepper to give it some time to cook, and then get the bacon and sausage going in the spare pan.
[x] Add in the egg mix and keep an eye on the bacon and sausage.
[x] Eventually, add cheese to the omelettes right before you fold them over. Use whatever free time you have to prepare the fresh fruit you pulled out earlier. Start the toast.
[x] Get some plates out, arrange everything nicely on the plates.
[x] Once you have this done, go over to Yumou and admire how your rope work brings out her cuteness even more a tiny bit before waking her up and freeing her, but of course not without letting your hands get careless when undying the ropes accidentally. You've just made an awesome breakfast, you deserve a little reward since even if last night was pretty fun, you didn't get to enjoy the main course.
[x] After, try to wake up Shouko and then ask the two of them how they want their toast and what they want to drink.
[x] Finish up the preparations and then sit down and enjoy breakfast with them.
[x] If they question why you did all this, tell them it is to make amends for last night, as well as breakfast being the most important meal of the day and as screwed up as you are, you at least know it isn't right to not provide two cute girls the nourishment they need to start the day. That and going nuts on greasy foods is never healthy so you compromised.
>> No. 15348
I modified it a bit. YOU DO NOT NEED FOUR PANS TO MAKE AN OMELETTE WITH BACON AND SAUSAGE ON THE SIDE. That's more work cleaning up than you'd save by using more pans. Also, the hardness of butter doesn't matter when you're using it as grease; it'll become soft no matter what.
Also, don't whine if the way I cook omelettes is different from the way you do.
---
Right. If you're going to make breakfast, you're going to make it right.
You first pull out your ingredients. Green unions, red peppers, cheese, bacon, six eggs, sausage, bread, milk, and some various fruits that Yumou had laying around.
First, you chop up the green onions and red peppers. For being hungover, you do a good job not cutting them wrong, or cutting yourself for that matter. Next you grate the cheese, getting enough for proper omelettes. Which is definitely quite a bit of cheese.
You break the eggs into a small bowl, adding a little bit of milk. You make sure to immediately return it to the fridge. Letting it sit out always makes you feel like an idiot. After whipping the eggs together with the milk, you take out two frying pans. You pull out one of the sticks of butter and cut off a portion of it for each pan.
You put one of the burners on low for the onions and peppers and put another on a bit higher of a temperature for the bacon and sausage.
After a bit of cooking, and turning the bacon and sausage when appropriate, you determine that the onions and peppers are cooked well enough. Using a spatula, you transfer them to the bowl in which the eggs were mixed, stir it a bit, put some more butter back in the pan, and pour the egg mixture in. For cooking omelettes, it's definitely best to cook a large batch at once. Turning a two-egg omelette in even a small pan is a pain, whereas it's quite easy to turn a six-egg omelette.
About right now, you judge the bacon and sausage to be done. Of course, even if it isn't, even on low it'll be done by the time the omelette is. Of course, that's where the burner goes, down to low.
You push the outsides of the omelette a bit in, letting some of the liquid drain down. It's a trick you picked up somewhere. It makes the omelette more cooked when you flip it without damaging its appearance at all. After a few times of doing this, you turn the whole thing over, making sure not to miss the pan with the rather large chunk of cooked egg or any of the still uncooked egg. You take some of the cheese and place it on the top.
After a couple of minutes, you flip it over. cheese goes on the once again top while the cheese on the bottom melts. You quickly turn it over once again to avoid burning the cheese, then add more, then fold the omelette in half along the side. You turn it an few times so that neither side burns while the cheese in the middle melts.

You divide the omelette into thirds, the place one third and some of the bacon and sausage onto a separate plate, along with some of the fruit. You then carry these to the table, along with the utensils you'll be using.

Well, it's time to make sure they're both awake.
Back in the sitting room, you find that Shouko's already apparently woken up. The lack of her clothing on the floor tells you she's already gotten dressed. You're just a tiny bit disappointed somewhere inside. You'd wanted to-stopping there.
But Yumou's still completely out. Time to wake her up.
To do so, the ropes have to come off.
...Hmm, the ropes.
Yes, Yumou definitely looks good in bondage. Very good. And her peaceful sleeping expression...

A flash of blackness.

No, you're not going to let It consume you this time.

Reality returns. You're positioned over her. Nothing serious has happened, luckily. You're in control of your thoughts. While the desire to just ravage her right here and now is almost overwhelming, you use iron will to prevent yourself from doing something so stupid.
But you can't help yourself from at least taking a grope. Her expression just slightly falters while you cup her breasts in your hands.
You've never noticed before, but they've got quite a nice size to them. They're not small, but they're not huge either. Somewhere in the middle. Falls perfectly in the exact area of the middle category that is most arousing.
...Right, snap out of it. Squeeze any harder and she'll wake up.

You manage to pry your hands off of her tits and instead work on undoing the ropes. You can't take your eyes off of her body the whole time, though.

"You've got to be the most perverted person I've ever met." Shouko's voice startles you a bit, snapping you out of your amazing libido somehow. She passes by without saying another word into the dining room.
Right, back to Yumou.
You remove the rest of the ropes with minimal difficulty, returning them to your backpack. You also return the other rope which you never got around to using to the backpack as well. Leaving it laying around could cause someone to trip.
Time to wake her up.
You give her a slight shake. She doesn't budge.
Hmm.
Another. She's fast asleep.
Gah.
Blowing into her ear doesn't work, either. Clapping your hands loudly next to them manages to make her twitch, but nothing else
How can you wake her up, then?
...The thought occurs to you. You can't stop it now. It's got enough inertia that a black hole's gravity would have trouble changing its motion, which is definitely something. Shortened, you wouldn't be able to stop yourself even if you were wired up so that when someone pushes a button, you get shocked, and they push the button every time you get near to this. If there was the choice of doing this or pressing a button that stops the ultra-superweapon that's about to blow up the earth, well. Earth's fucked.

You slide your fingers over her panties, rubbing her through the fabric. Slight reaction, but not good enough.
Slipping your fingers underneath, you slid them into the ope-
"EEEEEEEEEEH!" Yumou cries as she jumps backwards, away from your hand. Of course, her panties catch, causing them to get ripped into uselessness by the action, exposing...Yeah.
"God damn it, couldn't you have found a better way of waking me up? Do you know how dangerous that just there was? Especially after last night. What if I hadn't woken up? You'd have tipped over the edge and become unreclaimable." She lectures you, not on her own feelings about your molestation, but your insanity..? Well, That does seem to be more of a worry for her.
You just nod.
"EEEEEEEH!" she lets out another scream. This time, however, she clutches her head in pain.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow. Uuuuugh. I, I shouldn't have let you talk me into drinking. This happens every time." She must be remarkably hung over. "Is the breakfast at least done?"
"Yes."
"Right, let's go eat then." She stands up and walks into the kitchen without bothering to put on some new clothes.

At the table, Shouko glances between the two of you. She seems curious as to what happened. For the sake of Yumou's undoubtedly throbbing head, you refrain from commenting.
The breakfast is definitely delicious. It's also definitely greasy enough to kill your remaining hangover. It's gone before you're even half through with your omelette, but then again it wasn't that bad.
Yumou also seems to repidly recover, which is definitely a good thing.
Shouko doesn't seem to recover any. However, this is because she apparently woke up fully recovered. How that's possible after being knocked out with a dual-action sleeping/paralyzing needle is beyond you, but you don't worry about that.
Throughout eating, you can't stop yourself from taking glances at Yumou's barely dressed figure. You can't see below her stomach, but the fact that all she has on above it is a bra is definitely stimulating.
Breakfast's finished. Yumou excuses herself to make herself decent, leaving only you and Shouko at the table.

[ ] Wait for Yumou in silence.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 15349
[x] "So... Any compliments for the chef after a wonderful meal?"
- If she responds positively, accept it with grace.
- If she responds negatively, put on your best grin and tell her that if she wants, you're always willing to give her a taste of you as long as she won't bite it off if it suits her palate better.
[x] Apologize for last night, putting most of the blame on yourself, but also shift some of the blame onto her for undressing herself to the point of being so seductive that she should have seen it coming.
[x] Ask her about what she knows regarding the place you'll be heading to and the person you'll be seeing.
>> No. 15359
[x] Wait for Yumou in silence.
>> No. 15374
[x] "So... Any compliments for the chef after a wonderful meal?"
- If she responds positively, accept it with grace.
- If she responds negatively, put on your best grin and tell her that if she wants, you're always willing to give her a taste of you as long as she won't bite it off if it suits her palate better.
>> No. 15375
[x] "So... Any compliments for the chef after a wonderful meal?"
- If she responds positively, accept it with grace.
- If she responds negatively, put on your best grin and tell her that if she wants, you're always willing to give her a taste of you as long as she won't bite it off if it suits her palate better.
>> No. 15406
[x] "So... Any compliments for the chef after a wonderful meal?"
- If she responds positively, accept it with grace.
- If she responds negatively, put on your best grin and tell her that if she wants, you're always willing to give her a taste of you as long as she won't bite it off if it suits her palate better.
>> No. 15426
Decided to call it at 4 because I really wanted to write this.
---
Both of you just sit there in silence.
As you're sitting, she stretches.
"Aaaah." For even being close to something of an erotic moan, that's playing on you. Ugh.
Yeah. Sitting here doing nothing, bad things may happen. Your thoughts may wander to places it shouldn't, like how Shouko felt last night, or how cu-
Fuck, too late.
Gotta end this. Get rid of these thoughts. You'll go more insane if you don't. That's a recipe for disaster.
"So..." You attempt to break the silence. "Any compliments to the chef after a wonderful meal?" You ask. Mainly for conversation.
"Meh. I'm not sure you deserve complimenting." Ugh. That's irritating. Why is she always so irritating?
...Why are you getting worked up over it?
Right, you were trying to get rid of those sexual thoughts. And it's helping. But it's transfering them into anger instead.
...You'd rather have the perversion.
Time to turn this around.
You put on your best grin.
"If you want," you begin, words flowing out of your mouth on their own in a delightful manner, "I'm willing to give you a taste of me instead, if it suits your palate better." She looks up at you. "But you have to promise not to bite it off even if it's delicious."
"Tch." She blows off your perverse comment. "If I wanted to taste that, I'd have done it by now. By force. Or maybe not by force, perhaps by trickery. Traps are my specialty, after all." Oh, really? You only recall one of them by far.
Regardless.
"That's too bad. It's got a special sauce that I've heard good things about. Never tried it myself. Not particularly my thing." Keep it going. If you transfer your perverse thoughts to words, they build up less. And if she knows what you're thinking, she's more likely to stab you.
...That's not necessarily a good thing, but at least it would prevent you from going nuts too far.
"Heh. I'll pass. I'm quite full." She blows you off again. "I tried it last night, out of curiousity. Wasn't that great."
...
. . .
. . .

Is she a fucking idiot?
That vision, it's not going to leave your mind for quite a while.
Her slender fingers, slipping up inside, coming back covered in white fluid, and moving up to-
"Ow, fuck." A needle stabs into your leg. One of the big ones. It wasn't moving very fast, so it barely stuck, but still.
Good, distracted you long enough.
Wait, she's just indiscriminately needling you now. And those big ones are dangerous.
"Hey, wait. That's dangerous." You decide to bring up the fact to her.
"Yeah, but letting you think things like you were is dangerous as well."
"Then you shouldn't have goddamn made me think them."
"But then I wouldn't have an excuse to prick you."
...IRRITATING.
Best to shift the conversation.
"Look, about last night." Once again, your mouth moves on its own. You're unsure of whether it doing this is a good thing or a bad thing. "...I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself. I have a problem, as I'm sure you know. And, I, I just can't stop myself, you know?"
"Mhmm." She just nods. Doesn't seem like she cares too much.
"But, I just couldn't help myself when I'd seen you'd undresesed yourself to being so seductive."
"Hey! That was a goddamn accident! I was drunk!" She suddenly explodes, standing up and slamming on the table. This has revealed yet another new personality quirk you were never aware of.
"Er, I mean." She sits back down. "It's still your fault." She seems to have calmed down.

Silence. It's a bit comforting this time. However, she doesn't look too comfortable.

"Ahh, that feels better." Yumou steps into the room, wearing a fresh pair of clothes that look exactly the same as usual. "Taking a bath feels great. I feel so refreshed. It's like I'd never had a hangover at all." She sits back down at the table, cracking open a book.

Apparently you're not leaving quite yet.

[ ] Take a bath.
[ ] Just wait.
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 15437
[x] Turn to Yumou. "I think Shouko and I have been having too much fun with each other lately. My personality appears to be rubbing off on her since she got the desire to see what the two of us combined tasted like after she knocked me out last night."
[x] "Putting aside Shouko's desire to sample my divine ambrosia though, do you mind if I borrow your bath? I meant to have one back in Eientei, but then a lot of stuff has happened since then and if we're to be meeting a friend of yours, then it would be best for me to tidy up first."
[x] "You also wouldn't happen to know where I could get some spare clothes would you? I wouldn't want to show up to your friend's place in clothes that are full of holes and soaked in various bodily fluids. Might cause some misunderstandings if I show up covered in blood and such."

Tsk tsk Miss Shouko... Stooping to our level. We'll just have to make her feel very bad for it. Probably should tidy up though since we're a day overdue for a bath since we needed one yesterday, and then our clothes won't exactly match our clean appearance if we don't get some new ones so it can't hurt.
>> No. 15442
[x] Turn to Yumou. "I think Shouko and I have been having too much fun with each other lately. My personality appears to be rubbing off on her since she got the desire to see what the two of us combined tasted like after she knocked me out last night."
[x] "Putting aside Shouko's desire to sample my divine ambrosia though, do you mind if I borrow your bath? I meant to have one back in Eientei, but then a lot of stuff has happened since then and if we're to be meeting a friend of yours, then it would be best for me to tidy up first."
[x] "You also wouldn't happen to know where I could get some spare clothes would you? I wouldn't want to show up to your friend's place in clothes that are full of holes and soaked in various bodily fluids. Might cause some misunderstandings if I show up covered in blood and such."
>> No. 15454
[x] Turn to Yumou. "I think Shouko and I have been having too much fun with each other lately. My personality appears to be rubbing off on her since she got the desire to see what the two of us combined tasted like after she knocked me out last night."
[x] "Putting aside Shouko's desire to sample my divine ambrosia though, do you mind if I borrow your bath? I meant to have one back in Eientei, but then a lot of stuff has happened since then and if we're to be meeting a friend of yours, then it would be best for me to tidy up first."
[x] "You also wouldn't happen to know where I could get some spare clothes would you? I wouldn't want to show up to your friend's place in clothes that are full of holes and soaked in various bodily fluids. Might cause some misunderstandings if I show up covered in blood and such."
>> No. 15460
[x] Turn to Yumou. "I think Shouko and I have been having too much fun with each other lately. My personality appears to be rubbing off on her since she got the desire to see what the two of us combined tasted like after she knocked me out last night."
[x] "Putting aside Shouko's desire to sample my divine ambrosia though, do you mind if I borrow your bath? I meant to have one back in Eientei, but then a lot of stuff has happened since then and if we're to be meeting a friend of yours, then it would be best for me to tidy up first."
[x] "You also wouldn't happen to know where I could get some spare clothes would you? I wouldn't want to show up to your friend's place in clothes that are full of holes and soaked in various bodily fluids. Might cause some misunderstandings if I show up covered in blood and such."
>> No. 15540
[X] Turn to Yumou. "I think Shouko and I have been having too much fun with each other lately. My personality appears to be rubbing off on her since she got the desire to see what the two of us combined tasted like after she knocked me out last night."
[X] "Putting aside Shouko's desire to sample my divine ambrosia though, do you mind if I borrow your bath? I meant to have one back in Eientei, but then a lot of stuff has happened since then and if we're to be meeting a friend of yours, then it would be best for me to tidy up first."
[X] "You also wouldn't happen to know where I could get some spare clothes would you? I wouldn't want to show up to your friend's place in clothes that are full of holes and soaked in various bodily fluids. Might cause some misunderstandings if I show up covered in blood and such."
>> No. 15623
update tomorrow.
>> No. 15635
hooray
>> No. 15651
File 123724122629.jpg - (69.27KB , 440x330 , blueballs.jpg ) [iqdb]
15651
You could use a bath as well.
Turning to Yumou, you express such.
"I think Shouko and I have been having too much fun with each other lately," you state, "My personality appears to be rubbing off on her, since she got the desire to see what the two of us combined tasted like after she knocked me out last night." Wait, that's not what you were trying to say. And now Shouko's glaring at you.
...What the hell, why does your mouth move so often on its own recently?
"...Putting aside Shouko's desire to sample my divine ambrosia though," god damn it why can't you just say it without bringing all this shit into it "do you mind if I borrow your bath? I meant to have one back at Eientei, but then a lot of stuff has happened since then and if we're to be meeting a friend of yours, then it would be best for me to tidy up first." Alright, managed to say that part without dipping into perverted things. Shouko's still glaring at you, though.
Wait, she suddenly smirked.
...She's planning something, isn't she? Fuck.
"You wouldn't happen to know where I could get some spare clothes, would you?" Yeah, you need some new ones. Definitely. "I wouldn't want to show up to your friend's place in clothes that are full of holes and soaked in various bodily fluids. Might cause some misunderstandings if I show up covered in blood and such."
"Oh, I definitely know where I can get you some clean clothes." suddenly, you're surrounded by green.
You find yourself standing in the middle of your apartment.
Hey, this is convenient.
In a flash of green, a note appears in the air in front of you. It flutters down slowly, slowed by the air. You catch it in your hands.

"Well, this is the best place I know. I'd like to just leave you here, but Yukari would notice and you'd get taken away from me, so you're only going to be here for a short period. Sorry about that."
Ahhhhh. Man. You'd wanted to stay here, too.
Oh well.

You gather some clothing and wait for a bit. While you're waiting, you decide to free up some backpack space by leaving the pills behind. They're useless to you.
You also drop the towel and the hunting knife. The first, you really have no use for. The second, the one in your pocket works just fine.
Right, so on your person you have, other than your new clothes:

Backpack. A large backpack that you can fit many things in.

In its main zipper:
-Rope. Standard course hemp fare. It's quite durable.
-Bandage box. A small medical kit contianing only the bare essentials.
-Whip. A leather riding crop. It's surprisingly useful in combat.
-Silk rope. It's much nicer than the hemp rope, and much more comfortable to be tied up in.
-Candles. Multipurpose.
-Bottle of lighter fluid. Half capacity.
-Pack of ofuda. As far as you're concerned, kindling.

In its front zipper:
-Bag of candy. The candy is delicious.
-Superstimulant shot. Basically a berserker pack the size of a syringe.
-Condoms. Three of them.
-4000 yen.
-Marble. Wait, what?

In your pockets:
-Zippo. It burns things.
-Buck Folding Hunter. It's a largeish pocketknife.
-Note. Ever had a cellphone that, when you get a message, would continue beeping every two minutes until you checked the damn thing? Imagine that, but instead of just making a noise or buzzing, it fucking hurts you.
-Spellcard. Yumou gave it to you.
-Mana battery. For lighting things on fire, mostly.

Soon enough, you find yourself surrounded by green and shortly back in Yumou's living room.
"Right, I'll go take my bath again." You're probably getting used to this teleportation business by now, as you're not bothered by it at all.
Yumou nods. You head towards the bathroom and step inside.

...Damn. You'd actually hoped there'd be a showerhead. Looks like you can't be that lucky, though. Instead, you run yourself a bath.
Laying down inside, you find it to be actually quite comfortable. It feels almost like that blanket did in that hallucination, except you know this time that you're not in the process of raping someone.
...Wait, how do you know that? Oh god, you aren't, right? You're not raping anyone?
Eh. Doesn't really matter.
Moving on to washing. You clean yourself the best you can with the soap. This happens to be pretty well, thankfully. You also wash your hair with the shampoo, and clean your back with the scrub brush.
Overall, cleaning yourself thoroughly took you less time than you'd thought. Might as well take a bit of time to relax.
Laying back in the bath, you make yourself as comfortable as possible.
The comfort is shattered when you suddenly hear the door open. Shit, you forgot to lock it.
Wait, shouldn't they both know you're in here? What the hell?
Sitting up, you look over at who entered the room.
"What." That's all your mind allows you to think as you watch Shouko begin undressing herself, leaving her clothing in a neat little pile. She then walks over, steps into the bath, and sits down.
"...What the fuck?" This is perplexing. "Why are you climbing into my bath all of a sudden?" No, really. Why?
"Because I need a bath, and there's no other tub in the house."
"So why the hell not wait until I'm done?"
"Because that's no fun." Oh, goddamn. This makes about as much sense as trying to graph y=i. It just donsn't fucking work.
"..." You can't say anything, just sit there.
...You also can't prevent your eyes from moving on their own. She's fully undressed, definitely. This means that you can see everything. Her nicely-sized breasts, her wide hips, her smooth creamy skin...
Damn it. There's nothing you can do to hide your arousal.
Luckily, she doesn't notice, or else doesn't care.
She just continues watching yourself as you sit there struggling. This is really painful. This is torturous. This is-
"Gah." You almost snap. You've got to do something to prevent yourself from doing stupid things again. "What the hell are you trying to do?"
"Hmm? What's wrong?" She asks as if she has no clue. She planned this. It has to be retribution for something.
"You're sitting there, naked, without a care in the world, while a guy who's raped you twice, including once last night, is sitting across from you."
"Oh, you're right. Huh." She acts as if she hadn't already thought about it like that. Really, this is irritating. Very irritating. The whole situation.
"...Are you TRYING to get raped, or something?"
"No, why would I do that?"
"I don't fucking know, that's what I'm trying to figure out."
"I see. Well, you continue doing that."
God damn.

...The sexual tension, it's building up. If this goes on any longer, you won't be able to-

Your thinking gets interrupted by her suddenly tackling you. Your head makes a loud noise as it hits the bottom of the bathtub. The impact makes you close your eyes because of the pain.
"Ugh, what the fu-" As you open your eyes, you just about fall back into the water again. You just about slammed your face into her vagina.
And again as you feel her hands grip around your penis.
...Right, this is probably not a good time to interrupt her. Just let her do what she wants, as long as that isn't "shove a needle up your urethra."
Thankfully, it isn't. However, what she does do is even more painful than just sitting there.
Her fingers, gripping so lightly you'd barely think they're touching you, slide slowly up and down your shaft. Torturously slow. Right now, your penis is so sensitive that you'd feel the slightest thing touching it.
Like her breath. Her slow, agonizing breath. Slowly becoming stronger as her mouth gets nearer.
And her lips, as they lightly brush against the head of your penis, at first very softly but then with more force.
Her tongue, which slides from the bottom of your shaft up to the tip. And the inside of her mouth, as she slowly begins pumping it in and out.
Oh god. This is too much. You're going to cu-

But then it suddenly stops, right as you're at the brink, right before you go over the edge. She stands up, steps out of the bath, and begins drying herself with her towel.

...GOD DAMN IT.

[ ] She's not fucking getting away with this.
[ ] You're going to have to take care of it yourself.
>> No. 15652
[X] "Fuck, you're good."
[X] "Fuck, that's attractive."
[X] She's not fucking getting away with this.

Won't end well. Don't care.
>> No. 15653
[X] "Fuck, you're good."
[X] "Fuck, that's attractive."
[X] She's not fucking getting away with this.
>> No. 15655
[x] She's not fucking getting away with this.

This time it goes in her ass. If we even make it that far.
>> No. 15657
[x] "Fuck, you're good."
[x] "Fuck, that's attractive."
[x] She's not fucking getting away with this.

You'd think she'd learn at this point.
Ah well Miss Shouko, it's time to perform for you a session of "Good idea, bad idea"
>> No. 15669
[x] "Fuck, you're good."
[x] "Fuck, that's attractive."
[x] She's not fucking getting away with this.