[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122914013362.jpg - (30.47KB , 600x450 , counter-strike-01--.jpg ) [iqdb]
12341 No. 12341
This is a short story.
Now, please choose your faction. Only one selection.

#--Law and order--#
[ ] Reimu & Co. P-eyes agency.
[ ] Marisa and Gensokyo police forces.
[ ] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
[ ] Aya and Bunbunmaru news network.
#--Lawless and chaos--#
[ ] Yakumo smuggling ring.
[ ] Hakugyokurou clan.
[ ] Eientei clan.
[ ] Scarlet devil organization.
[ ] The nine squad.
[ ] Cult of Moriya.

>> No. 12342
[x] Cult of Moriya.

TERRORISTS WIN
>> No. 12343
File 122914141364.jpg - (30.82KB , 440x330 , Lawandorder01.jpg ) [iqdb]
12343
[X] Marisa and Gensokyo police forces.

I know it's not the perfect fit, but I like the theme song.
>> No. 12346
File 122914434852.jpg - (396.60KB , 500x700 , 120969310844.jpg ) [iqdb]
12346
[X] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
>> No. 12347
[X] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
>> No. 12350
[X] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
>> No. 12351
[X] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
>> No. 12354
[x] The nine squad.

The rest are just weird and/or too crazy.
>> No. 12358
[x] The L33T Crew
>> No. 12359
[X] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
>> No. 12360
File 122915454951.jpg - (11.83KB , 180x268 , phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-2_small.jpg ) [iqdb]
12360
[X] Shikieiki and the Gensokyo supreme court.
------------------------------------------------


Well, Hello. This is kind of sudden... but currently I'm being held hostages by a pack of angry rabbits carrying AK47 and UZI.

You want to know why? Oh well, Guess I'll have to explain that to you.


I'm a prosecutor. Working for Gensokyo supreme court. And I'm a good one at that! It's just another ordinary day for me. I have to be in court to conduct a case. It's the head of Eientei clan, Lady Kaguya. Some big shots are very enthusiasm about this case, said we can get rid of one of the biggest crime syndicates in Gensokyo. And they choose me for the job. I'm kind of honored, myself. I'm quite sure I can compete with any lawyer in gensokyo and win. I have that much confidence, sort of. Heheh.

Before I left the prosecutor office, my senior, Oonozuka Komachi, come to see me. She wish me luck and blah blah blah, usual encouragement and told me not to screw this up. She will be at the court too, to see me conduct a case. Well, that's good to hear. At least at the end of the case I can run to her and have her toss me in the air as a congratulations. Maybe grope her a little. She wouldn't mind! It's a big case after all!


Judge Shikieiki is holding the gavel today. She's a very serious person while she work, but she's not that strict person outside the courtroom. Her figure is quite short, thus makes it hard to see her from here, at the prosecutor podium.

The case went well. The lawyer on her side, some silly rabbit with the carrot amulet on her neck cannot compete with me at all. It's kind of satisfying to catch her lying in court and throw my decisive evidence at her face. Oh, the despair of my enemy... I love it!


But that happiness doesn't last long. Before miss Shikieiki whack her gavel and pass judgement, That rabbit lawyer Tewi shot the guard. And then everything was blur. It's chaotic. An armed rabbits everywhere. I'm forced to lie down on the ground and being tied up. by that fucking lawyer, too. Somehow she turns the tide from losing to me into winning. But that's not right!

I get a boot on my ass and rolling on the floor near miss Oonozuka. She's being tied up too. Argh, what to do?

I have a small scissors in my sewing kit. Maybe I could cut this rope... Oh! and another .22 liberty concealed handgun at my wrist! it's good to be prepared!


[ ] write-ins.
>> No. 12361
[x] Cut the rope with your scissors.
[x] Pull out your .22
[x] Turn on your aimbot and headshot every rabbit in the room
[x] Spray your custom goatse spray over Tewi's dead body.
>> No. 12362
But seriously,

[x] Do nothing. Don't be a hero.

We seem to be a hostie right now. Not a CT.
>> No. 12372
[x] Start singing Living In The Sunlight.
>> No. 12373
[x] Do nothing, for now.
[x] Pay attention to the activities of the terrorist faggots, and listen for negotiators.
>> No. 12374
[X] Talk to them, and prevent that you are on their side, then look for the perfect moment and shoot!!!
>> No. 12375
>>12374
>prevent
Oh. It must be 'pretend'.
>> No. 12376
[x] Do nothing, for now.
[x] Pay attention to the activities of the terrorist faggots, and listen for negotiators.
Also.
[X] Talk to them, and prevent that you are on their side.
Good thinking there Saguya, we should never go to their side no matter what the situation is!
>> No. 12377
[x] Do nothing, for now.
[x] Pay attention to the activities of the terrorist faggots, and listen for negotiators.
Also.
[x] Talk to them, and prevent that you are on their side.

We shall never turn!
>> No. 12389
[x] Do nothing, for now.
[x] Pay attention to the activities of the terrorist faggots, and listen for negotiators.
Also.
[x] Talk to them, and prevent that you are on their side.
>> No. 12392
>We shall never turn!

Unless our team sucks, then I'm either changing to T's or changing servers.
>> No. 12400
File 122923430919.jpg - (107.60KB , 456x700 , 4zz1.jpg ) [iqdb]
12400
[x] Do nothing, for now.
[x] Pay attention to the activities of the terrorist faggots, and listen for negotiators.
Also.
[x] Talk to them, and prevent that you are on their side.
----------------------------------------------------------


Well, just suddenly stand up, break free and shoot the terrorist off? Naw. I'm not a fighter. I'm just a prosecutor. The only thing I'm good at is talking and make the other people believe what I want them to believe. Especially judge and jury, heh. So... the best course of action is to stay calm and hope someone just throw in the flashbang from the door and wipe this thugs out of the history page.

Looks like they are at least ten of em in this small courtroom. And I doubt this is all. There must be more outside. They're armed with assault rifle and submachinegun. That rabbit lawyer got a...wow, that's a pretty cool gun... Benelli 12G shotgun, was it? How the fuck security let that pass into courtroom? Bah. No use thinking about it. She's speaking something with lady Kaguya. Damn, my rage is boiling! I won the case, dammit! She's supposed to be sulking! not smiling like a mistress dominating her prey like that! The rage... THE RAAAAGE!

"You won't escape the grasp of justice, lady Kaguya Houraisan!" Oh holy shit, I said that out. For real, man.
"Hm? What did you say?" She turned to me, kind of amused?
"I say you are the scum of the society! A cancer to law-abiding citizen! Your act of crime will become a scar in your own heart! You will be punished more than just jailed, but this time, it's DEATH SENTENCE for you!"
"Whoa, good one there! Good show, my boy!" miss Oonozuka give me a cheer. Not that I hate it, but it's not a good time, really!
"Kaguya-sama... Can I have fun with him for a bit?" It's Tewi, the rabbit lawyer. What? She's gonna have fun with me? Oh god, I'll get a nosebleed. or maybe something else will bleed this time! Ohohoho!
"Sure. Go ahead. Just finished the preparation quickly. I don't want to loiter around here for too long." She frown. "That Marisa cop is annoying."
"Udonge and Eirin is doing their jobs, don't worry! They will contact me when it's finished!"
"Hey! Don't ignore me!" I'm getting irritated here, sheesh!
"Oh, right. I forgot."


WHACK.


I got an AK47 stock whacking my face. Oh. Now I have a nosebleed. Great. And it's not the nosebleed I expected. It's hurt... both my nose and my pride.

Tewi dragged my hair out of the courtroom, miss Oonozuka jump to her feet and yell at her.
"What are you doing to my junior, bitch! You wanna one-on-one with me?! Coward!"

Tewi shot her in the leg.

"You shut up." She said that and drag me out of the room. Shit. She's not a lawyer. She's a cold-blooded killer! I'm fucked! not literally, but.... I'm fucked! I hope someone take care of her bleeding!

I saw a familiar face while I'm being dragged away. I think she's Reimu Hakurei. A cop in homicide department. She's not in uniform, though. Maybe she's undercover cop? But it's not like I can do anything right now...


Tewi throw me inside the storage shed. She locked the door from inside and whip a looooooooooooooooong knife out. I shouldn't call it knife... it's a machete, I think.

"Ha. I'm SO love to play with you do-gooders type, y'know? Let's see how much fun we could have together..." She lick the blade. "...when I cut your balls off and shove it into your mouth."


THIS IS NOT GOOD.


[ ] Write-ins
>> No. 12401
[x] If you're still bound, use the scissors to undo your bindings.
[x] Use the scissors to engage Tewi in melee combat.
>> No. 12402
[X] You must not fear. Fear is the mind killer, the little death that brings total obliteration...
[X] And besides, you can still make money, even without any balls. That's right. Just stay sharp, and keep your eye on the prize.
[X] Smirk. "Seven minutes of heaven, huh? Whatever happened to spinning the bottle first? Or truth or dare?"
>> No. 12403
[\!/]

Hit X at the right time to dodge Tewi's machete.
>> No. 12406
[x] graze. as though the plumage was wind.
>> No. 12410
[x] "Do it! Oh baby! Do it!"

Freak her out. Just disgust her to the point she runs out of the room screaming in fear of our S&M personality.
>> No. 12412
[x] You must not fear. Fear is the mind killer, the little death that brings total obliteration...
[x] And besides, you can still make money, even without any balls. That's right. Just stay sharp, and keep your eye on the prize.
[x] Smirk. "Seven minutes of heaven, huh? Whatever happened to spinning the bottle first? Or truth or dare?"

Best one so far *shrug*
>> No. 12417
File 122928117675.jpg - (459.54KB , 652x800 , 1225569117680.jpg ) [iqdb]
12417
>>12410
>> No. 12437
[X] "Do it! Oh baby! Do it!"
>> No. 12438
[x] "Do it! Oh baby! Do it!"

just to try and get this moving
>> No. 12439
[X] "Do it! Oh baby! Do it!"
>> No. 12442
File 122933260321.jpg - (58.72KB , 400x420 , small_24-370_casinorayale_lobby10.jpg ) [iqdb]
12442
[x] "Do it! Oh baby! Do it!"
--------------------------------------------------


Oh boy... this is not good. The thing I'm going to do is not good. It's not a plan normal person can think of. I must be losing my mind already. But hey, on the bright side... she won't expect this.

"Oh yes, baby! Do it! Do it now! OOOOH I CAN'T WAIT! GIMME MOAR!"
"Wait, what?" She make a puzzled face. hey, it works! Might as well continue this act.
"I said gimme more! Punish me! hurt me! I like it!"
"...You're a fucking sicko, y'know?"
She steps back and picks up the table made of plastic from the far end of the room, then sets it down in front of me and stabs a machete on the seat, carving a big hole in the middle. Wow, this machete must be extremely sharp to be able to cut through the hard plastic like this one in just one stab. She lifts me up by the collar and tied me sitting to this holed chair.

"Well, you smartass." Tewi is grinning. That's not a good sign. She doesn't look like she will give up. At all. "I have a way to deal with a fucking sicko. All of them beg for mercy after a couple of swings."


She take a... I dunno. Something that looks heavy. Tied in a knot, with a long rope attached. She swings it up high and....


WHACK


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK OH GOD FUCK JESUS CHRIST FUCK OW
She hit my balls with that shit! Oh god, it hurts. IT HURRRRRTTTS! The pain is not strong at first, but it's getting stronger and stronger until it becomes unbearable. Damn you... Damn you you fucking little bitch! If I get out of this I'm gonna shove my leather shoe up into your uterus!

But I have to go on. I can't lose to the pain and act miserable now. That would be pointless.

"OH YES, BABY! TO THE RIGHT! A LITTLE BIT TO THE RIGHT! AAAAAAH!"
"Haha, this is fun!"


WHACK


FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE I'M GOING TO THROW UP
Getting hit in the balls sucks. Very much. Period. It's not fun. Not fun at all. They say the pain of getting hit in the ball is equal to woman giving birth. But men experience that more than once or twice. And it comes unexpected. I don't think I can take it again without throwing up all over the place.

"OOH BOY! THAT'S IT! THAT HITS THE SPOT! AWESOME! AAAAAAAAAAH!"
"Awesome? I think your are, mister sicko prosecutor." says Tewi. "None of them survived the second hit and didn't beg for mercy. Or maybe you're really a masochist. It's all good anyway. Let's break the record."

No, Tewi no. I don't want to break a record of how many times a man can get his balls whacked and not faint.

Good thing the lifesaver comes just in time.

"Consigliere, It's ready." One of the rabbit girl with an RPG7 opens the lock and comes in and relays the message. "Please go pick some hostages that look important and go to the roof."
"Alright. Let me pack my stuff." Tewi dismisses the rabbit girl. After the door closes, she turns back and cuts the rope for you.
"You're lucky, Y'know? You're quite important and still good as a hostage. I want to see you foam out your mouth after I reach ten, though. but that's for later." The rope is loosened. She moves to the binding at your leg. "Just don't faint. I don't want to carry you."


Now's the perfect chance! She's still focusing on untying your leg. It's either now or never! You don't have any strength left, but at least you can pull a trigger!


[ ] writeins, as always.
>> No. 12443
>>12442

[x] Pull the fucking trigger and off the bitch.
>> No. 12444
[\!/] Plant your leather shoe through her VAGINA into her uterus.
>> No. 12445
She's bending over, right? Right?

[x] Fall on her, then kick her head in.
[x] Rape the dead body. This is for my nuts, you bitch!
>> No. 12446
[x] Fall on her, then kick her head in.
[x] Rape the dead body. This is for my nuts, you bitch!

I totally see this one working
>> No. 12448
[x] Shove the barrel of the handgun into her mouth.
[x] Take the shotgun and lock the door.
[x] Check her for concealed weapons. Delicately feel her all over her clothes. Leave no place unchecked.
>> No. 12449
[X] Shove the barrel of the handgun into her mouth.
[X] Take the shotgun and lock the door.
[X] Check her for concealed weapons. Delicately feel her all over her clothes. Leave no place unchecked.

Fuck yes, psycho lawyer Anon is awesome.
>> No. 12450
>psycho lawyer Anon

Let it be known
>> No. 12451
[X] Shove the barrel of the handgun into her mouth.
[X] Take the shotgun and lock the door.
[X] Check her for concealed weapons. Delicately feel her all over her clothes. Leave no place unchecked.
[x] Spray your custom Goatse spray right over her dead body.
>> No. 12452
[X] Shove the barrel of the handgun into her mouth.
[X] Take the shotgun and lock the door.
[X] Check her for concealed weapons. Delicately feel her all over her clothes. Leave no place unchecked.
[X]Blow her brains out.

Read that last part as you will.
>> No. 12453
[X] Shove the barrel of the handgun into her mouth.
[X] Take the shotgun and lock the door.
[X] Check her for concealed weapons. Delicately feel her all over her clothes. Leave no place unchecked.
[X]Blow her brains out.
>> No. 12458
File 122942223118.jpg - (64.98KB , 413x459 , 680d5539e353293bae0f5e69ec2f9d39.jpg ) [iqdb]
12458
[X] Shove the barrel of the handgun into her mouth.
[X] Take the shotgun and lock the door.
[X] Check her for concealed weapons. Delicately feel her all over her clothes. Leave no place unchecked.
[X]Blow her brains out.
-----------------------------------------------------------


It's now or never. If I don't take this chance... I don't want to think about what will happen to me. So, I let her finish untying my leg. And then...


"Okay now. You sta----!!"


Hah. How about this, bitch? As she lifts herself up to look at my face, I force my concealed .22 liberty at my wrist into her mouth. She panics, of course. Who wouldn't be startled when there's a gun in your mouth?

"Even if .22 bullet is weak and even bounces off your skull from a headshot, but..." I cock the gun. "If I fire it in your mouth, that's another story. Now put your hands behind your head and be a good girl, okay?"
She obediently follow my command. She's shaken. Now that's more like it. Don't mess with big bro, you whippersnapper.

After pulling my gun out and keep it pointing at her eye socket, I run my free hand through her thin shirt's fabric checking her body for any concealed weaponry. There's nothing under her white shirt except bra. So I decide to mess with her a little by using my 'Ultimate Prosecutor Jutsu' and unhook her bra from outside. With a sleigh of hand, I pull her cute pink bra out from her collar. She emits a cute yelp when her bra brushes against her nipple.

"Kya!... What are you doing, you pervert prosecutor!?"
"I'm taking my revenge. You hurt my brother. His rage drives me to insanity!"
"Wait what? Your brother?! I didn't...!"
I undo her belt. Her black skirt drop on the ground, revealing her pink panty to my eyes. It's quite childish for a cold-blooded killer, if you ask me. She tries to move, but I put my gun closer to her face.
"Don't move. I'm trigger-happy today."

I check her socks, and shoes. Nothing inside. You are quite careless, Tewi. Real gangstas always have backup weapons.
"You are a lousy consigliere, you know that?" I taunt her. She can only endure it and biting her lip. Ah, the feeling of superiority! This makes me feel more alive!

So finally I finished groping her all over. Force her to experience the most embarrassing moment in her life. Well... I'm not going too far like touching her private place, though. I'm a moralfag myself. I just can't bring myself to molest a girl.

"Sit down on that chair." I point. "Yes. That chair you used to humiliate me."
"Just you wait! If I can get out, I'm gonna hunt you down and kill your family, Y'hear? I'm gonna kill every fucking last one of them! I'm gonna kill your neighbor! I'm gonna kill your mailman! I'm gonna kill even your goldfish!"
"Shut up, you."

I give her the taste of her own medicine. With a whack from her own shotgun, She's unconscious. I tie her up and put her in the nearby trunk (along with the chair, just in case she decide to get up). Now her shotgun is in my hand. Her machete is at my belt. Her panty is in my pocket. No, wait. Why did I have this? Must be my subconscious instinct. Never mind that for now.

I peek outside. There's no one around. Left should lead to rooftop, Security room, toilet and cafeteria. Right should lead to the courtroom I just left, balcony and judge's private room.


[ ] write-ins.
>> No. 12459
[x] Go right, save the hosties.

We'll get money to buy body armor and flashbangs, which we'll use to defuse the bomb when we go back and go left.

Also, I'm imagining this story with everyone's lips unsynced with their dialogue and it being filmed by a grainy, 60's camera. Is this awesome y/n
>> No. 12461
>>12459

Now imagine it like a silent film. Especially the scene where Tewi whacks our boys.
>> No. 12463
File 122943254942.jpg - (57.91KB , 626x425 , 6d7561863345a0d38c24763d0f8ede63.jpg ) [iqdb]
12463
[\!/] Check out the security room
>> No. 12472
[X] Check out the security room
Yes, there might be even more guns there!
>> No. 12473
[X] Make sure the shotgun's actually loaded.
[X] Check out the security room.

Because real psychos shouldn't be running around unsure of their weapons.
>> No. 12474
[x] Make sure the shotgun's actually loaded.
[x] Check out the security room.
>> No. 12488
lrn2counterterroristoperations

[X] Pump the Benelli to check how many shells are in it
--[X] If it has no shells, sling it on your shoulder and go to the cafeteria to regen lost HP due to torture and then call for backup (maybe not the police).
--[X] If it has a small amount of shells (2-4), cafeteria and then rescue the hostages.
--[X] If it has a large amount of shells (6 to full load), cafeteria and backup, hostages, and storm the security room

the security room will probably have lots of terrorists guarding it, due to wepon and trained staff. we need HP and backup, or at least a second shooter to take it.
>> No. 12500
[X] Make sure the shotgun's actually loaded.
[X] Check out the security room.
----------------------------------------------------------


I have to check the gun first. Can't run into bad guys unprepared. Well, in this case, bad girls.
The shotgun is fully loaded with eight rounds inside. No reserves, though.

I move to Security room with ease. I'm kind of wondering why there's no armed rabbits around here. After I arrive at the door, I peek inside.

There's a lot of armed rabbit girls, guarding the security guard. How ironic, a security guard is being guarded. There's also a familiar face amongst the captured security guards though. I think her name is Inubashiri Momizi, she used to work at prosecutor's office as the head of the security department.

Barging in and shooting will probably result in me getting a shitload of lead in my flesh. So that's a no-no.

Looking around, there's a fire extinguisher nearby. Also a pack of cigarettes.

[ ] choice

------------------------------------------------
I'm going to use shorter but faster update this time. Like old BC used to do.
>> No. 12502
[x] Take note of their locations
[x] Shoot the fire extinguisher with your hand gun
[x] Charge in there under the cover of confusion and proceed to unload your shotgun once into the head of each bunny, and if any remain, smack them with the butt of the shotgun
>> No. 12503
[x] Shoot the fire extinguisher with your hand gun
------------------------------------------


The fire extinguisher is in front of my face, but I decide to shoot it anyway.
I fire at the nozzle with my .22 handgun. It explode on my face. Everything's white.


whoops.


------------------
[ ] Repick choice.
>> No. 12504
[X] Take cigarettes.
[X] Take note of bunnies' locations
[X] Grab the fire extinguisher, throw it to room and shoot the nozzle.
[X] Then charge in there under the cover of confusion and proceed to unload your shotgun once into the head of each bunny, and if any remain, smack them with the butt of the shotgun
>> No. 12506
{X} Barge in and shoot.

This will work.
>> No. 12508
[X] Take cigarettes.
[X] Take note of bunnies' locations
[X] Grab the fire extinguisher, throw it to room and shoot the nozzle.
[X] Then charge in there under the cover of confusion and proceed to unload your shotgun once into the head of each bunny, and if any remain, smack them with the butt of the shotgun

ACTION LAWYER!
>> No. 12515
[\!/] Take cigarettes.
[\!/] Use them to set off the fire alarms/sprinklers.
[\!/] ACTION LAWYER.
>> No. 12518
[x] Strip yourself naked.
[x] Light a cigarette and step into the room.
[x] "I've come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of gum"
[x] Mow them down, one by one - boom, headshot.
>> No. 12683
File 123008580276.jpg - (69.04KB , 580x580 , o_PUMP-ACTION-AIRSOFT-SHOTGUN-103546.jpg ) [iqdb]
12683
[X] Take cigarettes.
[X] Take note of bunnies' locations
[X] Grab the fire extinguisher, throw it to room and shoot the nozzle.
[X] Then charge in there under the cover of confusion and proceed to unload your shotgun once into the head of each bunny, and if any remain, smack them with the butt of the shotgun
------------------------------------------------------


Oh. The cigarettes. I don't know who dropped this, but it will be better use in my hand. Not like I have a lighter or anything. I don't usually smoke. Well, I DO smoke. But mostly after difficult case. I left my lighter at the prosecutor office this time because I know it's a sure-fire win. But then, things changed.

I grab the fire extinguisher. Toss it inside, and fire. It doesn't hit the nozzle, though. I'm not a special force. But the result is the same. There's a loud blast, and white fog fill the room, obscuring their vision. The rabbit girls are panicking. They can't see anything in this thick fog. But I do. Heh. I remember all their position. Now, it's time for headshot!


I fire once in the bunny's position. I can't see the results, but I can hear either a scream or a wet splashing sound. It's not water, I know that much.

I just stand there holding my shotgun up high like I finished the ZOMG EPIC quest and now receiving exp. I don't really feel stronger, though.

After the fog clears, I witness my result.

The rabbit girl is down for the count. Four of them got a shotgun in their chest, stomach, and arms. Another one is being ganging up by the security team. One of the bunny got it in the head. Sheesh. Sorry. I didn't mean to.
Some of the stray bullets hit the security guards. Now I know why they don't recommend shotgun in hostage rescue mission.

"Thanks for the help, mister prosecutor!" Mimizi get back to her feet.
"I'm not doing a good job, isn't it?" I look at the wounded security guards. It's from my own bullets. Argh, now I feel guilty.
"Well... but at least you free us." She looks around and equip herself with AK47U she found lying around. "It's going to get messy soon. I recommend you equip yourself. And from all the ruckus, The rest of them will come to investigate real soon."

I dump the shotgun and take UZI and AK47U along with some clips. The rest of the guard scavenge some weapons. I think they can take care of themselves now.


"Now, what to do? Give us the order." Says Momizi.


[ ] Plans.
>> No. 12686
[x] Give a cigarette to each of the wounded security guards, save the rest for later.
[x] Send a few guards to the cafeteria or rooftop. We need someone to get outside for reinforcements.
[x] Free the hostages in the courtroom.
>> No. 12690
[x] Give a cigarette to each of the wounded security guards, save the rest for later.
[x] Send a few guards to the cafeteria or rooftop. We need someone to get outside for reinforcements.
[x] Free the hostages in the courtroom.