[Return]
Archived thread

File 122569310510.jpg - (36.77KB , 615x750 , 120879923711.jpg ) [iqdb]
10896 No. 10896
[x] Mystia~

I-is that Mystia, beyond the Empress? Yes, it is, and she's dressed wonderfully. A black, thin-strapped dress that shows her pale shoulders and lithe arms. She's leaning back on the wall for you, her arms raised in the air, showing off slight curves and her smooth skin. Suddenly you're not in a temple, but in your room back on your ship, and much, much closer to her as she leans against the wall next to your bed. Mystia stares back at you, licking her lips as she looks you up and down, and you can't help but feel she looks especially erotic despite (or perhaps because of) her underdeveloped body, her small breasts and smooth legs practically on display through the clinging silk dres- oh, thank the Empress, you can see her nipples...

She gives you a seductive wink, and you can't resist any longer. Before you can even try to resist these urges you're already pressing her against the wall, kissing her, practically shoving your tongue down her throat as you grope her roughly through her blouse, and to your surprise she doesn't resist, but rather pushes her chest into your hands, her tongue messily pressing itself against yours. She rubs her hips against you, and you can feel her dress already beginning to get damp.

Mystia pushes you onto the bed, looking over your body, and the bulge in your pants, with a sort of hunger. She leans over in front of you, giving you a nice view of her slight assets, before unzipping your pants, and stroking you over the thin material of your boxers. You moan her name in anticipation, feeling the jolting sensations of her hand, and she leans down to lick you over your boxers once, twice, three times. It's ecstasy. She changes pace, stroking your erection with her palm now, and you can feel yourself beginning to reach the brink. You've been waiting for this for a long time, now.

"Boss~" She sings, stroking you, and all you can do is look into her eyes. "Can I have a taste~" What? She's asking if she can suck you off? Hell yes she can. You nod dumbly, and she smiles at you, fishing your cock out of your boxers. "There we go~ I wonder how you'll taste~" She takes a hold of your dick, opening her mouth and lowering herself towards it, every second that she slowly lowers herself an eternity... she opens wider, and you can see her tongue about to touch it-

Then a scream, a thunk, and you're not in your room anymore; you're out in the streets, the smell of smoke and burning flesh and blood and shit invading your nose. You're in the middle of a mob of people, screaming and yelling. You scramble to your feet, and see Mystia, beaten and bloody as a dozen people kick, punch, and stab her. "Heretic!" They bellow! "Deviant!" "Blood Cultist!"

You try to make your way over to her, but you can't see her. Where'd she go? Where'd you go? You can't breath, you can't think, all you can do is see the endless stars and space around you, and feel your body being ripped apart by the vacuum.

The last thing you hear before your body distorts violently from the vacuum is a voice, saying: "A useful tool..."

~

Ugh. Everything hurts. Your head, your arms, your back, your chest, your legs, your toes, all of it. You slowly open your eyes, your brow furrowed. Your headache blares as you open your eyes to a white, bright light above you. Your barely hear talking in the distance, between two women, and when you (slowly) turn your head to the right to look, you see they're both soldiers. One of them is wearing what appears to be a lieutenant's uniform, and is tall, with pale skin, red eyes, and what appears to be... white bunny ears...? No way, that's impossible. Yeah, they look like toys. Beyond, you see her talking to a lower ranking officer, also wearing an obviously fake pair of rabbit ears.

".... section 2423, and get the ships launched... I won't have us gunned down as we land, get a patch through to the other regiments... well, tell them to provide a bombing run so we can get in covered..." She speaks in a hurried, irritable voice, obviously overworked and overclocked.

Ugh, everything hurts, but... how did you get here? Right, there was a mission, and you crashed trying to land... wait... damnit, everything's painful and fuzzy...

".... the two survivors... how are... this one's..."

Wait, what?

[ ] Drift off back to sleep; you're obviously not ready to function.
[ ] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.
[ ] Quietly try to listen in on the conversation.
[ ] Ask for room service.

>> No. 10897
FUCK YEAH

[ ] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.
>> No. 10898
[x] Quietly try to listen in on the conversation.
>> No. 10899
[ ] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.

I should probably actually read where we left off to make more sense of what is going on, but anyways... Rest can come after we have a grasp on the situation, or the situation will for us to rest anyways so at least we tried to do something.
>> No. 10900
[X] Quietly try to listen in on the conversation.

I was worried you weren't coming back.
>> No. 10902
[X] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.

In the name of the Immortal Empress I express my indescribable joy of your return, Inquisitor. Judgement wait for your calls, may you deliver justice to the realms of the Imperium.
>> No. 10903
[ ] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.

This is the best sunday ever.
>> No. 10904
{X} No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.

Mystia~
>> No. 10906
[X] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.
>> No. 10908
[X] Ask for room service.

COOK ME A SANDWICH
>> No. 10912
File 12257240601.jpg - (132.47KB , 600x800 , Reisen FAMAS.jpg ) [iqdb]
10912
[X] No rest for the Empress's servants. Get up.

Survivors... is that you and Mystia? Two survivors, that means you both survived the crash... Despite the fact that everything hurts, you make an effort to get up, forcing aching muscles and sore bones to move. At first, you cannot stand the pain, and you cry out halfway out of bed, now fully conscious - the two women in uniform turn to you in surprise, the shorter one calls for a doctor, while the taller one pushes you back into the bed. You have a better look at her face; you can tell she has a beautiful face, and probably a better body under her enforcer Carapace armor.

"Stay there, Trader Freeman." The woman pushes you down firmly, and even though you are a fairly well built man, she overpowers you. "You're not particularly injured, but you are still bedridden until the doctor says otherwise. You did survive a crash landing." Once she has you firmly on the bed, she extends a hand. "Lieutenant Inaba; Reisen." Her uniform is laden with medals and decorations, each describing a type of victory. "It's a grim situation, Mr. Freeman, and I think you'll need our help handling your mission." She sighs. "But that can be saved, for now. We have plenty of things to discuss, Mr. Freeman." She smiles somewhat bleakly. "Most of it is me telling you what's going on, though. I'll brief you on the situation as well as I can, though I don't make any promises." Goddamn, she's pretty. And yet, you can't help notice the bolt pistol at her side. She must be fairly skilled if they let her carry that.

Your senses begin to come back to you. You must be on a ship, in an infirmary. Probably the one you crash landed on the other da- wait, that could have been hours ago... or weeks. How long has it been? And you don't see Mystia here. How is she? What's her condition? Damnit, so many questions.... Lieutenant Reisen speaks again, this time more insistently.

"Well?"

[ ] "Where's Mystia?"
[ ] "Where am I?"
[ ] "How long have I been out?"
[ ] "... Are those real?"
[ ] "How long am I in here for?"
[ ] Ask nothing.
>> No. 10913
[ ] "Where's Mystia?"
[ ] "Where am I?"
>> No. 10915
[x] "Where's Mystia?"
[x] "How long have I been out?"
>> No. 10916
[ ] "Where's Mystia?"
[ ] "Where am I?"
>> No. 10918
{X} "Where's Mystia?"
{X} "Where am I?"
>> No. 10920
[X] "Where's Mystia?"
[X] "Where am I?"
>> No. 10921
[x] "Where's Mystia?"
[x] "Where am I?"
[x] "How long have I been out?"
[x] "... Are those ears real?"
[x] "How long am I in here for?"

wall option.
>> No. 10922
[ODIN] "Where's Mystia?"
[ODIN] "Where am I?"

In Her Glorious Name, I vote.
>> No. 10927
[X] "Where's Mystia?"
[X] "Where am I?"

Oh god, you're back!
I'm so happy. ;_;
>> No. 10932
[x] "Where's Mystia?"
[x] "Where am I?"
>> No. 10945
File 122578937651.jpg - (202.36KB , 640x533 , Reisen Gunbunny.jpg ) [iqdb]
10945
[x] "Where's Mystia?"
[x] "Where am I?"

Your thoughts immediately leap to your bodyguard. "Where's Mystia?" You ask the Lieutenant. She gives you an uncomprehending look for a minute, then nods in understanding.

"You mean the girl that was with you? She's in the ship chapel at the Service with the guardsmen. You're in no shape to go, though, and I've got other things to do in the Empress's service." A doctor comes into the 'room' - really, all you can see is several brown curtains around your hospital bed and a nightstand - and begins to tend to the IV drip in your arm.

"W-where am I...?" You ask, looking at the unfamiliar room. Again, the Lieutenant responds crisply.

"You're on the Her Holy Word, infirmary 6544, room c. You had crash landed, and you and your partner were brought here immediately to treat your injuries." You look down at yourself, the thought of how badly you must have been hurt in that crash seeping into your head. "You've recovered well. The doctor says you'll be up and ready to go in a few hours, once the rejuv kicks in." Wait, what? You look up.

"Wait, how long was I out for?" You ask.

"Two days. Normally you and your friend would be comatose, but we found your... orders..." She procures the dataslate, and puts it down next to your bed, "We decided to put the good medicine down. After all, we wouldn't want to seem... disloyal."

She sighs. "Now, then. About your mission. We have two ways to get you onto the planet. You can either go with the shuttle that will leave in three days with the main force of troops... or, you can go with my regiment this evening, and be at your objective by this time tomorrow. Catch is, we'll be doing a combat drop." She lets it sink into your head.

"Well, Mr. Freeman?"

"I..."

[ ] Go today.
[ ] Go in two days.
>> No. 10947
[x] Go in two days.

Rest, recovery, Mystia action.

If we're going down, being prepared and recovered is definately the safe thing to do, unless suddenly succumbing to unhealed wounds in combat sounds like a fun plan.
>> No. 10948
[X] Go today.

FOR THE EMPRAH...SS
>> No. 10949
>..or, you can go with my regiment this evening, and be at your objective by this time tomorrow. Catch is, we'll be doing a combat drop.

>my regiment

>Her uniform is laden with medals and decorations, each describing a type of victory

[x] go today
>> No. 10952
[X] Go today.
>> No. 10956
[X] Go today.
>> No. 10985
>>10949
this reasoning, it is flawless
[X]Go today
>> No. 11025
[X] Go in two days.
>> No. 11026
{X} Go today.
>> No. 11028
[x] I'll gladly go on Tuesday for a hamburger today
>> No. 11052
[x] Go update, nigger.
>> No. 11053
File 122602109280.jpg - (28.53KB , 307x622 , niggerkeine.jpg ) [iqdb]
11053
>>11052

WHAT
>> No. 11054
>>11053

>that fucking hat
>> No. 11056
>>11028

I see what you did there.
>> No. 11073
[x] Go today.

We can rest when we're dead, or seriously injured.
>> No. 11124
File 122639097543.jpg - (43.75KB , 550x361 , Reisen Twei Kaguya baw.jpg ) [iqdb]
11124
[x] Go Today

You consider a variety of reasons to go or not to go either way. One on hand, you were pretty beaten up. On the other hand, the faster you drop that beacon, the better... you nod.

"Lieutenant Inaba, I will accompany your regiment tonight." you say, clearly and confidently. She nods.

"Very good. We won't let you down, Trader Freeman." The bunny-eared girl pulls out a small stack of documents. "I'll let you rest for a while longer, but please read these. It details our mission plan, our operational movements, and how we'll be taking the fight to the T'au forces on the ground."

"Didn't we win the space battle?" You ask, looking up as you take the documents from her. Lieutenant Inaba nods.

"Yes, we did. However, the enemy is still secreting soldiers onto the planet, and our forces are too scattered to prevent them from getting reinforcements." She takes a moment to look at her timepiece, and continues. "Also, if we were to lose control of any more spaceports, we'd have far too hard of a time controlling the planet." Inaba motions to the documents. "The documents have a more through explanation of the greater scheme of this battle. Please take an hour or two in bed to understand the overview of the battle. I'll return with the squad I'll be assigning you to."

You nod. "Thank you very much, Lieutenant Inaba." She nods in welcoming, and leaves, and you are completely alone for the first time in your adventure.

Whelp, you've got this thick stack of documents, two hours to kill, and a sore... everything. What do you do?

[ ] Read the documents CAREFULLY.
[ ] Skim through the documents.
[ ] Ignore the documents, take a nap.
[ ] Get up.
>> No. 11125
[X] Where the $&#* is Mystia?
>> No. 11126
[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.
>> No. 11127
{X} Read the documents CAREFULLY.

eh
>> No. 11128
[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.
[x] Meanwhile, take it easy.

Wise choice is wise and choice.

>please read these. It details our mission plan, our operational movements, and how we'll be taking the fight to the T'au forces on the ground."
>> No. 11129
[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.
>> No. 11131
[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.
>> No. 11133
[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.

>you are completely alone for the first time in your adventure.

Where's my Mystia? ;_;
>> No. 11224
>She's in the ship chapel at the Service with the guardsmen.

As much as I want to ignore the documents for now and find Mystia, her time is probably better spent schmoozing with the troops we'll be accompanying.

[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.
>> No. 11288
Updates?
>> No. 11330
ETA on the update is about a week while the author devotes his writing abilities to his Final Paper for English
>> No. 11679
File 122783173088.jpg - (236.48KB , 849x1200 , twei reisen soldiers.jpg ) [iqdb]
11679
[x] Read the documents CAREFULLY.

Well, you're bound to bed and you don't want to risk messing yourself up, so you might as well take it easy and read up. You begin to read the dossier.

The file begins noting the current situation on the planet. One of the major hives, Gunmetal City, and the surrounding sub-hive sectors are currently under occupation by the Tau Empire's forces, who are using it's many munitions factories combined with a large sum of money to hire thugs in the hive to help defend and hold that sector of the planet. The Imperium's main difficulty with taking the sector is the sheer amount of ammunition and equipment that Gunmetal City happens to have. The heretical technologies of the Tau's "Earth" caste of their race has only made these factories more efficient and their weapons more potent. Not to mention as a hive, it's incredibly easy to protect, and it's a valuable location so simply bombing it to pieces is not an option.

Gunmetal City. You've never been there, but you've heard of it. It's the number one munitions and ammo supplier of the Calaxis sector, with millions of workers, mutant slaves, and underhivers constantly making guns and fighting in gangs for control of the underhive. Just reading about it reminds you of Necromunda.

Oh, Empress. Necromunda. Goddess, you don't want to think about Necromunda. Subconsciously, you curl your hand in front of your chest into a circular shape, the sign of the Imperial Orb.

The military plan is as such; the ground forces will continue to siege the city, with focused missile runs over the city by formations of fighters to maintain Air Superiority. The regiment you're with, the Luna IV 233rd, the "Luna Rabbits" will insert by Grav Chute, to take six key sections of the city; the Anti-Air guns on the north sector 9, the Power Plants at the south sector 2, the Water Control plant at sector 4, the fuel lines at sector 6, the shrines at sector 1, and lastly, sector 7, the location Lieutenant Reisen's battalion will be attacking. Sector 7, upon closer detail, has a large temple dedicated to the Empress, the only piece of gold in a pile of iron and tin. The intelligence shows that for one, it's heavily defended, and for another the Tau leader, an "Aun'el Val'ress."

The Etherals, the spiritual leaders of the T'au Empire. A caste above castes, they guide the T'au to their supposed "Greater Good," any T'au would automatically follow any order given by an Etheral, even to suicide. They have swayed race after race of people to their cause, such as the mercenary kroot and the strange Vespid Aliens.

Your battalion's objectives are simple; reclaim the Temple, kill the Etheral. From what you remember about T'au, this would be no easy task, yet could be the push that could end this war. The T'au fear some kind of civil war, and the death of the Etherals seems to be this fear made manifest for them. Killing this Etheral would definetly demoralize the enemy. You note an extra sheet of paper added in; the squad you'll be assigned to, you gather, to "Staff Sergeant Twei Inaba." From what you can tell from the paper, she and her squad will drop a short distance away to escort you to your location, a small shrine a few miles away from the Temple. A second Regiment should drop a few hours after you arrive, and you'll regroup with Reisen's Battalion after the drop to ready for relief and extraction.

"Oi. Chickenshit." A feminine voice jars you out of your analysis of the situation, and your vision snaps up. A shorter, younger woman, with the same rabbit ears as the other soldiers you sa- well, not the same. Her's are plump and fresh, the Lieutenant's seemed almost fake. She wears a soldier's uniform, tousled and sloppy, with a cocksure grin on her face.

You...

[ ] Stare dumbly.

[ ] "WHERE MYSTIA?!" Flail your arms and whine.

[ ] Greet her in a calm and cool manner.

[ ] Greet her respectfully.

[ ] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11681
[x] Examine her closely. Especially her rank insignia.
[x] Grind your teeth audibly.
[x] "Staff Sergeant Tewi Inaba?"

Empress bless the Lieutenant for selecting such a suitable NCO to serve as your handler.
>> No. 11684
[X] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11685
[ ] "WHERE'S MY MYSTIA?!" Flail your arms and whine.
>> No. 11686
[x] Examine her closely. Especially her rank insignia.
[x] Grind your teeth audibly.
[x] "Staff Sergeant Tewi Inaba?"

i knows me some military ranks
>> No. 11694
Guys. GUYS!

Bastille: The tavern wench option is so tempting
Inquisitor: Woulda netted you points with her.
Bastille: For countering her and showing you have a pair?
Inquisitor: y.
Inquisitor: But yeah.
Inquisitor: It's gonna be much harder to get in Tewi's pants.
Inquisitor: First impressions~
Inquisitor: Well.
Inquisitor: You can salvage the situation.
Inquisitor: Also, possible H-scene with Tewi. Just letting you now.
Inquisitor: *know

Make of that what you will, but by god I'm changing my vote!
>> No. 11695
[ ] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11696
[x] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11698
[X] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11703
And here, we see a wild member of The Holy Orders of the Emperor's Inquisition baiting its prey.

See how the turkeys flock?

Truly, a majestic sight to behold.
>> No. 11704
[ ] Greet her in a calm and cool manner.
>> No. 11715
[x] Examine her closely. Especially her rank insignia.
[x] Grind your teeth audibly.
[x] "Staff Sergeant Tewi Inaba?"
>> No. 11718
[ ] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11743
[x] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."
>> No. 11748
File 122789338077.jpg - (788.96KB , 1700x1700 , Treasure 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
11748
[X] "Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy."

You raise an eyebrow. She might be a soldier, but goddamn you'll be damned if you're outdone by a little brat.

"Sup, tavern wench. I'd like a tall order of ale and a burger. Make it snappy." You say, snapping your fingers. Her eyes widen, and she stares at you in surprise. "Come on, chop chop. I have things to do and people to see." Blink, blink. You grin in satisfaction, watching her open and close her mouth, surprised. After a while, she grins.

"Guess you aren't a little nancy boy after all!" She grins and pats you on the shoulder. "Let's see if you can keep that bravado under the firing line. I'm Staff Sergeant Tewi Inaba, and I'll be taking care of your sorry ass this drop." She tosses a uniform, and grins. "Put on the uniform, and I'll take you down to the armory to grab you some gear, then down to meet the squad."

Choose one of each:

[ ] Get undressed and dressed under the blanket.
[ ] Get up and change, faggot.
[ ] Ask her to leave.

~

[ ] Ask her about Mystia.
[ ] Ask her about her squad.
[ ] Ask her about the armory.
[ ] Ask her about Reisen.
[ ] Ask her nothing.
>> No. 11750
[x] Get up and change, faggot.
[x] Ask her about Mystia.
>> No. 11752
[x] Get up and change, faggot.
[x] Ask her about Mystia.
>> No. 11754
[X] Get up and change, faggot.
[X] Ask her about Mystia.

This is something I can get behind.

Also, good to see this continuing.
>> No. 11756
>You mean the girl that was with you? She's in the ship chapel at the Service with the guardsmen.

[X] Get up and change, faggot.
[X] Ask her about the armory.
>> No. 11757
[X] Get up and change, faggot.
[X] Ask her about Mystia.
>> No. 11759
[ ] Get up and change, faggot.
[ ] Ask her about Mystia.
>> No. 11762
[ ] Get up and change, faggot.
[ ] Ask her about Mystia.
>> No. 11763
>>11756

We may know where she is, but damned if that is enough to satisfy us. We came to in a pretty screwed up condition after all.
>> No. 12042
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 12047
WHERE'S THE PORN
>> No. 12049
Updates coming soon, just delayed as a result of procastination inducing the joy known as a massive amount of homework upon the writer and so he has to get that out of the way before he can even think about updating.
>> No. 12070
>>12047

Begone with ye, foul HLA beastie.
>> No. 12078
>>12070
I don't even read HLA.
>> No. 12083
>>12078

Lies. All the cool kids read HLA. Are you not a cool kid, Anonymous?
>> No. 12094
>>12083

Shut up YAF.
>> No. 12108
File 12285662234.jpg - (187.46KB , 1073x859 , Pantsman.jpg ) [iqdb]
12108
[X] Get up and change, faggot.
[X] Ask her about Mystia.

This girl's just gonna stand here and wait, huh? Fine, you'll give her a show! You get up off of the bed, and remove your hospital gown without a moment's hesitation, giving Tewi a cocky (lolpun) grin and showing off the goods. She inspects you for a moment, then makes a slight, balancing motion with her hands, an 'eh' sound escaping her lips. Ow. That hurts.

You quickly get suited up, although you have a feeling the uniform's too a bit...

[ ] Roomy.
[ ] Tight.

In any case, you did have a question. "Hey, Sergeant..." you begin, but she waves you off.

"Call me sarge." She winks. "Tewi's fine too, but don't be all 'ranks and customs' with me or my squad, makes you look like a homo." Uh... okay.

"Okay Sarge. Have you seen my friend, Mystia?" You're fully dressed at this point, and Tewi quickly begins to walk out the door to the quaint infirmary your eyes first lay eyes on. Several doctors treat other patients, and the bed next to yours is empty, you notice, though you lack time to check it out before you're following Tewi at lightning speed.

"Your friend? The birdsinger?" You nod. "Yeah, she should be getting out of church now. Come on, we're heading to the armory. As you continue to weave and walk through corridors, you probably have time for one more question...

[ ] "Hey, Sarge..." (Write In)
[ ] And said nothing.
[ ] Dat tail.
[ ] Dem ears.
[ ] Author's choice~
>> No. 12109
[x] Tight.
[x] Dat ass.
>> No. 12110
[ ] Roomy.
[ ] Dat tail.
>> No. 12111
[x] Tight.
[x] Dat tail.

Feels good man.
>> No. 12112
[x] Roomy.
[x] Dat tail.

Flirting with danger and a CO at the same time? Sign me up.
>> No. 12145
File 12286135657.jpg - (64.76KB , 404x424 , dat ass.jpg ) [iqdb]
12145
[ ] Roomy.
[ ] Dat tail.
>> No. 12146
File 122861485517.jpg - (92.37KB , 425x425 , 1227751712520.jpg ) [iqdb]
12146
>>12145
>> No. 12152
{X} Tight.
{X} Dat tail.
>> No. 12153
[x] Roomy - Does this really matter?
[x] Author's choice~
>> No. 12155
>>12146
I lol'd uncontrollably.
>> No. 12160
[x] Roomy.
[x] Dat tail.
>> No. 12178
[X] Tight.
[X] Dat tail.
>> No. 12183
[x] Roomy.
[x] Dat tail.
>> No. 12184
[x] Roomy.
[x] Dat tail.
>> No. 12215
[x] Tight.
[x] Dat tail.
>> No. 12535
[x] Tight.
[x] Dat tail.

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL
NOTHING AT ALL
NOTHING AT ALL
>> No. 12540
Expect an update some time tonight hopefully.

He finally got tired of being harrassed about this.
>> No. 12541
>>12540

hooray!
>> No. 12558
Lies and heresy
>> No. 12560
>>12558

Yeah I know, I'm disappointed as well. Both in him and me for not yelling hard enough.
>> No. 12563
File 122971296953.jpg - (229.71KB , 911x900 , dat tail Reisen Twei.jpg ) [iqdb]
12563
>>12560
Quiet, you. Would you rather a half-dead-asleep writer and no suitable pictures, or an awake writer with a nice tail? If you guys vote fast today, I'll post again. Sorry, life's hectic and Cave Story needs to stop being interrupted halfway through Ballos.

[x] Roomy.
[x] Dat tail.

Hmm. Your uniform's a little loose, but that's okay. You think that maybe, if you were so important, they would have given you a better fitting uniform. Tewi turns her head towards you, and seeing you pull at your uniform, snickers.

"Yeah, Guard uniforms come in two sizes; too big, and too small." As she sniggers again, you notice something twitching, right on her posterior; she's got a nice ass, but she also has a small, cottonball tail. And... and the ears....

"Um, Sarge..." you voice, before pointing at her tail. "You've got... er..." She looks and grins.

"I've got a nice ass?" You nearly choke on your spit when she says it out loud, before turning and grinning slyly. "I know, huh? I mean, with all the exercise and guard food you think it'd be all muscle-y, but somehow I still got the goods."

"Well, I was talking about your tail, Sarge." You mention, looking to the side. She winks.

"I know ya were. Wanna touch it?" Yeah, she was probably gonna give you a repre-

wat.

"I said, ya wanna touch it~" Tewi turns around, sticking out her rear and wiggling her tail. "It's real, ya know. Traits and such."

Er. Um. Uh.

[ ] "Sure."
[ ] "Um, no thanks."
[ ] Anemia option.
>> No. 12564
[x] "Um, no thanks."
>> No. 12567
[X] "Sure, I'll have it."
>> No. 12568
[x] "Sure."

I like where this is going
>> No. 12570
[x] Just grab it already.

Enough words. We are a man of action.
>> No. 12571
{X} "Sure, I'll have it."

Haha
>> No. 12572
[X] "Sure, I'll have it."
>> No. 12573
[X] "Sure, I'll have it."
>> No. 12574
[X] "Sure, I'll have it."

Consequences be damned-mode.
>> No. 12575
[X] "Sure."

What could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 12576
[X] "Sure."

Nothing can go wrong at all.
>> No. 12577
[x] "Sure."

This guy looks legit.
>> No. 12581
My Detect Cockblock senses are going crazy.
>> No. 12584
>>12581
That's why I said we should just grab it. At best we'll get a "what are you waiting for?"
>> No. 12751
I hope the Emperor put coal in your stocking, heretic.

(But seriously, Cave Story is worth your time; you should finish it.)
>> No. 12755
He completed Cave Story shortly after he updated, he just needs some motivation to get writing.
>> No. 12768
>>12751
>Emperor
>heretic

>Empress
wut?
>> No. 13167
File 123106693573.jpg - (41.86KB , 500x630 , ANGRY REISEN.jpg ) [iqdb]
13167
[x] "Sure"

"S-s-sure," you manage to get out, staring at that tantalizing butt of her's. That tail, twitching. Those firm curves, easily visable through even her guard uniform... your hand extends, and you wonder if maybe it's not such a bad idea to reach down and 'accidentally' feel her up. Hey, maybe she's be okay with it. You can imagine it now...

"FREEMAN." A single bark, and you jump and turn. Lieutenant Inaba stands there, her face screwed up in some form between irritation and rage. Oh. Shit. "What exactly are you doing, Trader?" She stomps towards you, a look marking death on her face, and Tewi turns around, a bashful look on her face.

"H-he asked about my tail! I-i told him i-it was a genetic modification, but... but..." She begins to tear up, hamming it up almost blatantly, but you're too flabbergasted to say anything, "he insisted on touching it! I told him it was sacred, but he wouldn't let it go, so I... I had to..."

THWAP!

Tewi goes down, Reisen's face now portraying severe irritation, rather than rage. "Cut that out, you little twerp." As the little sergeant writhes on the floor, holding her ears ("Why would you hit those..." ;_;), Reisen hands you a small, plastic card.

"Here, this is your armory access card." You take the small, plastic card. "This will allow you to access the armory, and take within your allowance." She looks you in the eye. "Be careful what you take; you'll only get one shot at it. Now go and prepare, we drop in two hours." With a nod to both of you, Lt. Reisen leaves quietly.

"Darn Udongein, seeing through my tricks." Grumbling, Tewi gets up, and begins to walk through the halls again. The remainder of the trip lacks other notable events, and soon you arrive at a pair of doors, where two heavily armed, alert looking women in full enforcer carapace armor stand. Upon seeing you two approach, their hands quickly reach for their holsters.

"Hey, hey, settle down, you two." Tewi whips out her I.D., another plastic card like your's, and flashes it. "We're legit, so let us through." The soldier on the right looks at her card, then nods. Tewi grins, and rushes in, motioning for you to follow, which you do.

"Behold!" Tewi leads you into the armory. "Guns!"

Wow. There ARE a lot of guns.

Lasguns, laspistols, autoguns, stub revolvers, Heavy Stubbers, grenades... all sorts of varieties of weapon abound in this room. Tewi seems quite proud, as she walks through the racks of weapons, the scent of sacred machine oil overpowering.

"We came up with a system for weapon selection amongst the troops. You get points depending on your rank and combat performance, amongst other things, and you can check stuff out of here. Gives squads some individuality, as well as some ability to work towards weapons you're comfortable with. Being comfortable with your weapon is important when you're jumping into combat."

That's... unorthodox, but supposedly the lieutenant has an excellent combat record, so you choke back your reply, and merely look at the list on the wall. Let's see, you have 20 points....

~

Select up to 20 points worth of gear.

Lasgun: 5 points.

Autogun: 4 points.

Long-Las: 8 points.

Frag Grenades x3: 1 point.

Krak Grenade x2: 1 point.

Meltabomb: 2 points, 1 max.

Laspistol: 2 points.

Autopistol (Personal): free.

Chainsword: 3 points.

Bolt Pistol: 14 points.

Plasma Pistol: 17 points.

Flak Greatcoat (Personal): Free.

Flak Helmet: 1 point.

Enforcer Carapace: 5 points.

Ammo Clip of Any Kind: 1 point.

Power Sword: 12 points.

Survival Kit: 2 points.

Corpse Starch Rations (Week): 1 point.

Grav Chute: 20 Points Free.

Anything else is too expensive for you to pick up.
>> No. 13168
[x] Autopistol (Personal)
[x] Krak Grenade x4
[x] Meltabomb
[x] Laspistol
[x] Enforcer Carapace
[x] Lasgun
[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week)
[x] Grav Chute
[x] Flak Greatcoat (Personal)

That's a solid 20. I actually dunno what the fuck I'm doing.
>> No. 13171
>Plasma Pistol: 17 points.

So tempting.

[x] Are you expected to get equipment for your associate too? Ask the sergeant.
[x] If yes:
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x2: Free.
-[x] Grav Chute x2: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x2: 2 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x2: 10 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x2: 2 points.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x2: 2 points.
[x] If no:
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Frag Grenades x15: 5 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x8: 4 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.

The auto weapons are superior to their las equaivalents because they're easier to repair and maintain on site, and the autopistol is more accurate at long range than the laspistol. Two of the pistols and the chutes so we're sure Mystia has equipment. The pistol is, of course, useless without its ammunition. Grenades will be your main way of dealing with personnel and armor respectively. The melta is strong but has to be delivered directly to the target and too expensive when you get twice as many krak grenades for half the price. The krak grenades can also serve to make an entrance or exit through a wall if necessary.
>> No. 13173
[x] Are you expected to get equipment for your associate too? Ask the sergeant.
[x] If yes:
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x2: Free.
-[x] Grav Chute x2: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x2: 2 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x2: 10 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x2: 2 points.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x2: 2 points.
[x] If no:
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Frag Grenades x15: 5 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x8: 4 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
>> No. 13176
Ammo Clip of Any Kind: 4 points. (four clips)
Bolt Pistol: 14 points.
Flak Greatcoat (Personal): Free.
Frag Grenades x3: 1 point.
Krak Grenade x2: 1 point.

Obligatory Commissar vote, with grenades for shits and giggles.
>> No. 13177
[x] Are you expected to get equipment for your associate too? Ask the sergeant.
[x] If yes:
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x2: Free.
-[x] Grav Chute x2: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x2: 2 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x2: 10 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x2: 2 points.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x2: 2 points.
[x] If no:
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Frag Grenades x15: 5 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x8: 4 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
>> No. 13178
No flamers? ;__;

[x]Plasma Pistol

With Tewi around, we'll never roll a 1!
>> No. 13179
[x] Flak Helmet
[x] Enforcer Carapace
[x] Survival Kit
[x] Chainsword
[x] Chainsword
[x] Chainsword
[x] Chainsword

I am the bone of my chainsword...
>> No. 13180
[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
[x] Grav Chute x1: Free
[x] Enforcer Carapace: 5 points.
[x] Long-Las: 8 points.
[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind(Long-Las)x2: 2 points.
[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x1: 1 point.
[x] Krak Grenade x2: 1 point.
[x] Survival Kit: 2 points.
[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week): 1 point.

I'm really not sure it's a good idea to carry that many explosives around on our person. I mean, with 23 grenades we're practically lining our armor with explosives, one hit and BOOM.
>> No. 13181
>>13180
I don't think grenades actually go off when shot.

Perhaps another explosion could set those off, but if the explosion was close enough to set them off, we're dead already.

We could always just carry around a suitcase full of grenades, if need be. That'd be fucking cool.
>> No. 13182
File 123110498878.jpg - (16.70KB , 281x503 , d.jpg ) [iqdb]
13182
>>13181
>> No. 13183
I think it would depend on the weapons used as well as how the grenades are constructed. For the most part, I'd assume it would be like shooting a car's gas tank in that you would need an incendiary bullet to actually ignite the material inside, but most grenades also have an igniter inside them so if the bullet hit that, then that might be enough to make them explode.
>> No. 13186
File 123111184527.jpg - (34.09KB , 500x500 , patchyswimsuit.jpg ) [iqdb]
13186
Welcome to the FAQ!

>[x] Are you expected to get equipment for your associate too? Ask the sergeant.
You are not. This is your personal equipment. Mystia has her own equipment.

>Will grenades blow yourself up?

Nope. That said, too many grenades might be unwieldy at best...

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Good luck!
>> No. 13187
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Chainsword x1: 3 points.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x3: 3 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Since you're now alone with the Sergeant, give her tail a good squeeze when she isn't expecting it to make up for toying with you.

Probably can be optimized a bit more, but might as well throw it out there for the time being. Also have to include giving Tewi a good squeeze to get some revenge.
>> No. 13188
File 123113085854.png - (93.18KB , 1600x1200 , 20061023.png ) [iqdb]
13188
>>13182
lol jin
>> No. 13242
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Chainsword x1: 3 points.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x3: 3 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Since you're now alone with the Sergeant, give her tail a good squeeze when she isn't expecting it to make up for toying with you.
>> No. 13259
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Chainsword x1: 3 points.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x3: 3 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Since you're now alone with the Sergeant, give her tail a good squeeze when she isn't expecting it to make up for toying with you.
>> No. 13273
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Chainsword x1: 3 points.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x3: 3 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Since you're now alone with the Sergeant, give her tail a good squeeze when she isn't expecting it to make up for toying with you.

Updates?
>> No. 13452
File 123179610057.jpg - (24.73KB , 250x250 , 1231627938988.jpg ) [iqdb]
13452
UPDATE
>> No. 13507
He said he would post an update when he heads back home from Hawaii which I hope would be pretty soon
>> No. 13516
>>13507
He's back now. hassle him as much as you want.
>> No. 13518
>>13516
He said he'll update tonight so gotta hope for the best
>> No. 13544
File 123210367770.jpg - (179.22KB , 640x480 , tewi blush.jpg ) [iqdb]
13544
-[x] Autopistol (Personal) x1: Free.
-[x] Chainsword x1: 3 points.
-[x] Grav Chute x1: Free.
-[x] Ammo Clip of Any Kind (autopistol) x3: 3 points.
-[x] Frag Grenades x6: 2 points.
-[x] Krak Grenade x4: 2 points.
-[x] Enforcer Carapace x1: 5 points.
-[x] Flak Helmet x1: 1 point.
-[x] Survival Kit x1: 2 points.
-[x] Corpse Starch Rations (Week) x1: 1 point.
-[x] Since you're now alone with the Sergeant, give her tail a good squeeze when she isn't expecting it to make up for toying with you.

You seem to know what you want before you even ask. Deftly, you grab piece by piece of equipment, finding your older, reliable Autopistol here, still well oiled and finely made, dead accurate, and even the red-dot sight still perfectly on and straight. You grab a chainsword there, a few clips of ammo, some grenades, some rations, the Carapace armor...

You deposit the stuff all in the middle of the floor, checking up on the equipment, before picking up the carapace. Hmm, how do you put this thing on...

"Need help with that, kid?" Tewi saunters over, a smile tugging at her lips, and you look up in a bit of surprise.

"How did you know?" You ask, after all it's not uncommon for someone of your stature to be able to afford and thus be trained with heavier armor, and someone like you must have been screened to know this sort of thing before being recruited, right?

"It was all over your face." Tewi begins to fit parts to you, her brow slightly furrowed as she tries to fit the armor to you. "You practically had a question mark plastered over it, kekeke..." The bunnygirl continues to dress you, and yet again, you can't help but get a look at her tail, a presented gift denied...

...

Hmmm...

"There, done!" Tewi says, fitting the last piece of armor plating to your leg, and she looks up from her position. "How does it fit, ki- eeep!" Before you knew it, or could even think about it, you've stooped down and grabbed her tail, not gently but not roughly. It's nice, and soft, and warm and bushy all at once. You gently caress it, feeling the soft, fluffy fur, the twitching, and Tewi seems very... very docile, as she lets out a little moan...

THUMP! Suddenly you're on your ass, the back of your legs kicked out from under you, as Tewi looks on, angry, blushing furiously, breathing heavily, her hands clutching her tail.

"W-what the hell was that, kid?!" She barks, eliciting a knee-jerk jump reaction. "I'm no commissar but I'll pop you like the best of 'em if you don't tell me what your trip is, ya squirt!" Ohhh boy, she's mad as hell, but you've got to defuse the situation somehow....

~

[ ] Genuflect for mercy.
[ ] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
[ ] "J-just a joke!"
[ ] Write-in.

Pardon for shit post, will post better when recouperated. Wouldn't want to be posting less often than Tetro, would I?
>> No. 13547
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."

JOHN FREEMAN
>> No. 13548
>>13544

[x] "...Soft."
>> No. 13555
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
>> No. 13560
In a slight daze
[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."

Huzzah! Not too sure on including the last part, but eh. Might as well throw it out there for now.
>> No. 13561
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
>> No. 13562
[x] Laugh.
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
>> No. 13568
[X] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
>> No. 13573
>>13560
[x] This

She should take the last in good humor, from what we've seen of her, as long as she calms down a bit by reflecting on her own earlier actions, which is what the first lines are for.
>> No. 13581
[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."

Missing-in-action: 1
>> No. 13587
[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."

option option is option.
>> No. 13595
[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."
>> No. 13699
[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."
>> No. 13700
[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."
>> No. 13823
File 123277870162.jpg - (108.47KB , 674x568 , tewi ass.jpg ) [iqdb]
13823
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday dear Inquisitor.

Happy birthday to me.

So ronery. ;_;

[x] "...Soft."
Followed by snapping back to your senses and saying
[x] "It was punishment for messing with me earlier."
And then as you're about to leave the armory
[x] "You're cute when you get flustered like that."
[x] "You should see what I can do with my hands when I'm actually trying."

~

"Soft..." you mutter, lost in the fluffiness of that little bunny's tail, before you speak up from your position on the floor, reminded to come back to yourself by a foot stomping on your armor-plated chest with surprising strength; you mentally note that she's a tough little rabbit girl.

"What was that? You want an ass whipping, is that it?" Sergeant Tewi gives a crazy grin, and you shake your head furiously.

"No, no, I was just getting you back for your little prank earlier, ya know?" You give her a shit-eating grin. "Just a prank~"

...

Tewi gives you a long, cold look, before sighing and moving her foot, and you take that as a form of forgiveness or at least a willingness not to crush you underneath her boot. You attempt to stand up, relieved that you're not about to get thrashed, but as you reach an arm below you to push yourself up you end up falling, your arm unable to position itself appropriately. Tewi chuckles, before rotating her arm peculiarly.

"Kid, you're in carapace. The armor's joints are limited, so you're not as nimble. You can only move your arms like this..." she demonstrates, "and your legs like this..." and demonstrates... "and your head and waist like this." After the full show, you nod in understanding. "Now get up."

With your newfound knowledge, you move your arm appropriately, hoisting yourself up, albiet with much more difficulty due to the heavier armor than the usual kevlar vest you wear, and you're up again. Tewi pats you on the shoulder.

"Good job, kid. Now let's go see the rest of the squad before the drop." You nod, and follow, taking the chance to practice walking. Clunk, clunk, clunk. You won't be AS sneaky with this, but hopefully you'll be able to sneak a bit...

Clunk, clunk. You two begin to leave the Armory, when suddenly a witty idea pops in your head. You lean over and whisper: "You're cute when you get flustered like that." Tewi freezes, her cheeks beginning to turn red, and you smirk internally, now is the time to push further! You reach up to her cheek, gently caressing it with a light touch, before inching your way up to her floppy rabbit ears. "You should see when I'm actually trying..." you add, a light touch, and she shivers, a light sigh escaping her lips. You remain like that a moment, before pulling away your hand and putting a bit more space between you two. She takes a moment to re-orient, before chuckling, looking to you with a smirk.

"Well, Mister Freeman..." She leans close, looking up into your eyes, her hand just briefly touching your thigh, "If we both make it back after this mission, maybe..." a firm grasp of your thigh, "you can prove it." With that, she pulls away and opens the armory door, leaving you wondering who played who.

As you exit the armory, still a bit bedazzled, you hear a voice you recognize immediately.

"Hey, boss~ You're okay~" You turn immediately, and see your bodyguard, Mystia, smiling at you not 10 feet away, in her work clothes, albeit with a few guard modifications; a flak vest over her dress, some armored leggings, some armored sleeves, and a helmet loosely fitted onto her head. You...

[ ] Give her a hug! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I thought you were dead! ;_;"

[ ] Nod approvingly, ask if she's fit for duty (Friendly).

[ ] Nod approvingly, ask if she's fit for duty (Sternly).

[ ] Scold her for not coming to see you earlier.
>> No. 13824
[ ] Give her a hug! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I thought you were dead! ;_;"

MYSTIA ;_;
>> No. 13825
[x] Give her a hug! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."

Not really worth saying you thought she was dead considering we've had several people confirm she was fine. Saying you were worried for her is much more appropriate, and doesn't imply anything that dying might.
>> No. 13828
[X] Nod approvingly, ask if she's fit for duty (Friendly).

Other stuff on the mind, been awake awhile, not in the mood to get touchy-feely with everyone around us.
>> No. 13829
[X] Give her a hug! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I thought you were dead! ;_;"

Mystiaaa~
>> No. 13830
[x] Give her a hug! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."
>> No. 13832
{X} Give her a hug! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."
>> No. 13835
[x] Give her a hug!
[x] Scold her for not coming to see you earlier.

tsundere option
>> No. 13837
[ ] Scold her for not coming to see you earlier.

Loyalty -1
>> No. 13838
[ ] Nod approvingly, ask if she's fit for duty (Friendly). "It's great to see you again! I thought you were dead! ;_; I'd give you a hug, but... 200 pounds of the Empress' finest armor would make that uncomfortable."
>> No. 13845
[X] Give her a hug (as best you can in carapace armor)! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."

I wonder how Tewi will look at this, and if she might try complicating things later on?
>> No. 13849
[X] Give her a hug (as best you can in carapace armor)! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."

Mystia~
>> No. 13851
[X] Nod approvingly, ask if she's fit for duty (Friendly). "It's great to see you again! I thought you were dead! ;_; I'd give you a hug, but... 200 pounds of the Empress' finest armor would make that uncomfortable."
>> No. 13856
It's a hug to a friend... If Tewi takes something from it, then let her. Generally, a hug can be given to someone as a greeting without it meaning anything. Now if we had greeted Mystia with a kiss, then that'd be grounds for suspicion, but yeah... Overall, shouldn't affect anything.
>> No. 13926
[X] Nod approvingly, ask if she's fit for duty (Friendly). "It's great to see you again! I'd give you a hug, but... 200 pounds of the Empress' finest armor would make that uncomfortable."
>> No. 13927
[x] Give her a hug (as best you can in carapace armor)! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."

I'd Mystia's song.
>> No. 13944
[x] Give her a hug (as best you can in carapace armor)! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."
>> No. 13953
[x] Give her a hug (as best you can in carapace armor)! "It's great to see you again, Mystia! I was really worried about you."
>> No. 14019
It is heretical to not update, Inquisitor.
>> No. 14110
He COULD update but he's also focusing on other things right now and wants me to write a bunch of GOAT questions up for some D20 meets Fallout thing in exchange for updating possibly twice in the same week but he chose a bad week to offer that to me
>> No. 14231
>>14110
It is heretical not to punctuate, Anonymous.
>> No. 14394
Update soon~
We want more~
>> No. 14804
There SHOULD have been an update around a week ago but Inquisitor forgot to create it in an external text editor and lost it due to his image already existing so people should join together with me in telling the author to stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14807
stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14808
stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14809
stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14810
stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14812
stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14818
stop being write and lazy
>> No. 14861
stop being lazy and write
>> No. 14896
stop being lazy and write faggot