[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125134179261.jpg - (157.79KB , 533x746 , ceef1675e5e3935f317f4b2d1d5da141.jpg ) [iqdb]
30 No. 30
You are Alice Margatroid, Seven Colored Puppeteer. You have just awakened from a long night of fruitless research. Scattered around the table are various documents and books pertaining to your research. A quick look at your pocket watch tells you it's half past 2 in the afternoon.

[ ]___________

>> No. 31
[X] Continue working on the most perfect doll.
>> No. 33
[x] Make a cup of tea for yourself
>> No. 34
>>33
>>31

[x] Continue on making the perfect cup of doll for yourself.
>> No. 37
File 125134222311.gif - (2.10KB , 320x200 , we_almost_won.gif ) [iqdb]
37
[x] Have your dolls make you a cup of tea. Only assholes make their own tea.
[x] Get reading. Yes, usually this would be "ambush Marisa" time, but you're busy today. Have the scout dolls go out and spy, as is usual.
>> No. 43
[X] Continue working on the most perfect doll.
[x] Make a cup of tea for yourself.

Basic necessities be damned! You jump right back into your research. Four hours into it, you decide to give up, seeing as you're not getting anywhere new. Perhaps you need new books to read? Your hunger makes itself known through a loud rumble in your gut. Maybe a nice cup of tea is just what you need.

Getting you up, you're hit by a wave of dizzyness. Seems like working yourself to death isn't the way to go about this. You reorient and head into the kitchen. Opening a cupboard, you find your tins of tea. Now, which one to make...


[ ]Pick a tea to make.
- [ ] After tea activity.
>> No. 44
[x] Black tea. It's the best, beats the rest.
-[x] Scout for Marisa. Find her, ambush her. Make her get you lunch.
>> No. 45
[x] Black tea. It's so troublesome to get good black tea, enjoying it whenever possible is a must
[x] An afternoon stroll will help refocus yourself. Perhaps stop by the shrine.
>> No. 47
[x] Black tea. It's the best, beats the rest.
-[x] Scout for Marisa. Find her, ambush her. Make her get you lunch.

You decide on a nice cup of black tea, along with some leftover cookies from yesterday. Your hunger tamed for the moment, you check your icebox for anything else to snack on.

To your horror, though, you find that it is mostly empty, save for a few cuts of meat and some leftover stew. Curses! That Marisa, she has been coming over nearly every night and each time you've had to use more and more of your stockpile just to keep her from sparking you to kingdom come.

You decide it is about time for that thieving cat to pay you back and after a bit of freshening up, you head out to her house. Unfortunately, a bit of knocking and a not-so-polite-forced-entry reveals that she it not home. Double curses and a hung doll! Not being one to take defeat lightly, you send out various dolls to scout out her most likely hangouts. After a bit of searching, you finally get a hit at the Hakurei Shrine.

A bit of flying and a couple of beaten down annoyances later, you arrive at the Shrine. You can see Reimu and Marisa sitting just to the side of the donation box, sipping some tea and snacking on crackers. Now then....

[ ]______________

(Yes, I'm a terrible writer. This is literally my first time doing this. But it's a test board and won't be around for long, so I thought, why the Hell not.)
>> No. 55
>>47
Your writing isn't that bad, don't worry. Have a good project thought out, take your time, and you can have a pretty good story I reckon.

[x] Sit down and take your fair share of crackers
>> No. 57
[x] greet the pair in your usual manner.
>> No. 58
File 125134563990.jpg - (117.14KB , 500x400 , Snowdon_toe.jpg ) [iqdb]
58
[x] Crackers!? You're all over that shit! Get up there and get you some.
[x] When Marisa asks you why you're here, smack her upside the head. She knows damn well why you're here! This food, and last night.
[x] Remind her that she fucking owes you for what happened yesterday.
>> No. 60
[x] Stuff.

Earlier forced entries aside(she owes you five times as many windows anyways), you'd rather not make yourself appear rude, especially in front of certain shrine maidens with the power to seal you away for good. Walking up to them with loud, confident steps, you great the two with a short wave as they take notice of you.

"Well now, this is a rare sight! The doll otaku out of her cave? What's the occasion, ze?" Who are you calling a "doll otaku" you damned blackwhite thief...

"A rare sight indeed. Good afternoon, Alice. What brings you around these parts, other than not walking towards the donation box and putting something in." Wonderful tact as always, you redwhite...

Taking a seat next to Marisa, you answer back, "And a good afternoon to you too, Reimu. I was just out for some fresh air and thought to pay a visit to Marisa, to collect on some... unpaid debt, as it were." You shoot a knowing glance over to Marisa, who turns away with a cough. "She wasn't home, so after a bit a searching I tracked her down to your shrine."

"Ah, well, whatever. Just don't nail any of your creepy dolls to my trees. Last thing I need is you scaring away any visitors." As if you get ever get any... "Ah, I'll be back. Gotta refill the pot and grab some more crackers." Saying this, Reimu grabs the tray and pot and heads back inside her shrine.

It's now just you and Marisa...

[ ]___________

>>55
Ahahahahahahahaha, ooooh... I'll try, though.
>> No. 94
File 125142436147.jpg - (287.23KB , 800x800 , ShanghaiGonnaGetYou.jpg ) [iqdb]
94
>> No. 130
File 125143154388.png - (541.33KB , 700x1000 , a304f6a280b5cdffe9e620a39cdf875e.png ) [iqdb]
130
[x] Trade low-key insults with Marisa while Shanghai pickpockets her mini-hakkero.
>> No. 144
[X] Kidnap her. She'll be paying you in rape dollars.
>> No. 150
>>144
Goddamn it. Just, goddamn it....
>> No. 155
[X] Kidnap her. She'll be paying you in rape dollars.

Chance! With Reimu away and Marisa letting her guard down, this is your perfect opportunity to strike. Now then, time to shanghai this blackwhite and have her pay back all that she owes.

"Ah, Marisa. Isn't that some matstutake growing over there?" Pointing your finger towards the forest, Marisa's head follows at almost breakneck speed.

"Eh?! Really?! Out of the way, doll freak!" She nearly shoves you out of the way, hurriedly making a beeline towards where you pointed. You're too easy, Marisa...

With her back turned to you, she frantically searches the area for the non-existent mushroom. Slowly, you walk up behind her, pulling out a spellcard and summon a large group of Shanghai dolls upon it's activation. You creep up on her, ever so carefully...

"Hey, are you sure you saw some matsutake growing here? Or are all those lonely nights hugging your dolls finally driven you loo-" She doesn't finish that sentence, seeing as you most eloquently struck the back of her head with a nice, blunt object. She falls over with a thud, a nice welt already forming where you struck her. Ahhh, you're just too easy, Marisa!

Not wasting any time, your mini-army of Shanghai dolls restrain Marisa and lift her off the ground. Making sure she can't retaliate once she's awake, you rummage through her pockets and confiscate her Hakkero, spellcards and a rather cute star plushie? Okay then... not like you're one to judge.

After a quick look around for any witnesses, you take to the sky, carrying along your blackwhite prisoner. Shortly thereafter, Reimu emerges from the shrine with a fresh pot of tea and plate of crackers.

"Ahh, sorry I took so long. Suika made a mess in the kitchen, and.... no-one's here anymore. Huh. Well, more crackers and tea for me, then. Not like they donated anything, anyways. Bunch of freeloading..."

---

Locking the door behind you, you restrain Marisa to a chair with some heavy rope. You add a gag, just in case she tries to yell. Well, not like anyone's gonna hear you all the way in the middle of the forest but it never hurts to be thorough. Marisa is still out cold, a drib of saliva running down her chin...

[ ]_____________
>> No. 156
[X] Get a table set for her, get some candlelight going, make dinner, slip some aphrodisiacs into the dinner. You have to romance a girl first, right?
[X] Now slip into something more comfortable. Like a leather corset, and lace panties.
[X] Wake her up, have a nice dinner, make some conversation. Be nice and cordial, polite, all that. Have to have manners.

I am an awful person.
>> No. 160
File 125144173715.jpg - (89.77KB , 1181x1181 , 5022131.jpg ) [iqdb]
160
>>156
>> No. 165
[~] Get a table set for her, get some candlelight going, make dinner, slip some aphrodisiacs into the dinner. You have to romance a girl first, right?
[z] Now slip into something more comfortable. Like a leather corset, and lace panties.
[e] Wake her up, have a nice dinner, make some conversation. Be nice and cordial, polite, all that. Have to have manners.

>>156
I believe you meant "an awesome person."
>> No. 203
File 125148197645.png - (14.74KB , 120x84 , x.png ) [iqdb]
203
>>165
>> No. 205
I was going to say something else, but hey, they got me:

[X] Get a table set for her, get some candlelight going, make dinner, slip some aphrodisiacs into the dinner. You have to romance a girl first, right?
[X] Now slip into something more comfortable. Like a leather corset, and lace panties.
[X] Wake her up, have a nice dinner, make some conversation. Be nice and cordial, polite, all that. Have to have manners.

Can't say it's not... "interesting", how you're going to write that.
>> No. 207
File 125148409751.png - (9.79KB , 120x69 , o.png ) [iqdb]
207
>>205


... Fine!
>> No. 208
File 125148638484.jpg - (56.82KB , 400x443 , NotPleasedAtAll.jpg ) [iqdb]
208
[x] Stuff again.

Have to do this right. Have to set the mood. Everything has to be perfect for your little date! Table, fancy cloth, candles, fine china and silverware. The whole nine yards. You'll use the last of your meat and cook up a nice dinner, laced with some shady drugs.

Can't forget proper attire, either! A nice and tight leather corset, garters and stockings, lacey, see-through panties, knee-high leather boots. All black, of course. Yes, that's perfect... You'll enjoy a nice dinner together, make wonderful conversation and laugh the night away. It'll be great!

...

Except that's all utterly stupid! What The Hell Were You Thinking?! She's supposed to be paying you back for all the food she's freeloaded off of you, not serving her some more! Drugs? That's so low! And what the fuck was up with that outfit?! You'd never let yourself be caught dead in such a thing!

Get your head out of gutter, Alice! Okay, you'll admit you really didn't need to knock her out and kidnap her, but drugging her and playing some S&M is going too far!

Now then, think of something that doesn't involve degrading yourself further before she wakes up!

[ ] __________

Guys seriously stop that you're making Alice angry.
>> No. 210
[x] Get your interrogation boots. When she wakes up, tell her that she's going to pay, one way or another. Yeah, it was a little funny the first time... but the humor drains fast. Make sure to circle around her and such, like in those outsider pictures Kourin shows.

Looking kinda Klaus Wolfenbach there, Alice.
>> No. 211
[x] Decide to make a Marisa doll. Of course, you'll have to start by taking her exact measurements by hand.
>> No. 212
[X] Decide to make a Marisa doll and magically enchant it so as to let you manipulate and embarrass her later. Of course, you'll have to start by taking her exact measurements by hand.

>>208

... Fine!
>> No. 221
>>208
Pussy.
[X] Decide to make a Marisa doll and magically enchant it so as to let you manipulate and embarrass her later. Of course, you'll have to start by taking her exact measurements by hand.
>> No. 224
[ze] >>211 or >>212 , whichever is more workable.

>>208
It's not about degrading Alice. Really not sure where you got that idea from. It's about exacting revenge on Marisa.
>> No. 292
If you guys really want to go down that route, fine, I'll do it.

Retcon?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 299
Do whatever you're comfortable with. If you don't want to write smut, don't do it. I don't care either way.
>> No. 302
>>299
Eh, whatever. Retcon it is. I'll have something later.
>> No. 351
>>302

Don't act so surprised. You're not the only one who isn't taking this seriously. Just have fun getting your feet wet.
Marisa, too.
But seriously, what did you expect after "But it's a test board and won't be around for long, so I thought, why the Hell not."?
>> No. 416
File 125157607649.jpg - (110.08KB , 1027x957 , Shanghaaaaai.jpg ) [iqdb]
416
Have to do this right. Have to set the mood. Everything has to be perfect for your little date! Table, fancy cloth, candles, fine china and silverware. The whole nine yards. You'll use the last of your meat and cook up a nice dinner, laced with some shady drugs.

Can't forget proper attire, either! A nice and tight leather corset, garters and stockings, lacey, see-through panties, knee-high leather boots. All black, of course. Yes, that's perfect... You'll enjoy a nice dinner together, make wonderful conversation and laugh the night away. It'll be great!

...

Two and a half hours later, almost all the preparations are complete. The side of lamb still needs a bit more time in the oven, but everything else is set. Amazingly, Marisa still hasn't woken up yet. A quick check tells you she's not dead. The welt on the back of her head has mostly vanished, so maybe she's just a heavy sleeper.

You take this moment check over everything: table is set with two plates, two sets of silverware, two wine cups and a candle stick with two lit candles, all on a golden table cloth. Marisa sets across from you, still tied and gagged to her chair. You remove the gag and toss it aside, evoking a light moan from Marisa. Ahhh, she's so cute when she's sleeping. You almost want to kiss her, and you would have if it weren't for the oven timer going off. Ah well, save it for the main course.

Opening the oven, you are greeted with a full blast of baked lamb goodness. Time now to add the finishing touches! Cutting the meat into two portions, you pull out a phial of white powder. If that quack is to be trusted, this should get Marisa just into the right mood. Applying liberal amounts of it onto Marisa's portion, you toss the now empty phial and bring the plates over to the table. Ahh, just in time, too! Sleeping Beauty seems to be finally rousing from her nap. You lean on the side of the table, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"Ahh, damn it. My head, ze... What the Hell happ... ened?" Her eyes finally settle onto you. Silence ensues, with Marisa staring at you wide-eyed and slack jawed. You, on the other hand, decide to take the initiative.

"Good evening, Marisa." you say, folding your arms under your breasts to push them up a bit, "Finally decided to wake up, hmm?" The words flow from your lips as sweetly and seductively as possible.

"A-Alice... what the Hell..." she tears her eyes of for a moment to look around and finally notices that's she's tied up. "What the... no, seriously, what the Hell is all this, ze?!" Confusion gone, panic enters her voice and movements as she struggles to free herself.

"Calm down, Marisa. I enchanted that roped with some magic. It won't do you any good to struggle, and you'll only end up blemishing your perfect skin."

"Let me go, you lunatic! What the Hell is goi-- ahh, my head!"

"Now, see why I told you calm down. You've gone and agitated your wound."

"Alice, seriously, what is all this. Why am I tied up, why is this table set like that and what in the name of God is up with that getup, ze?"

"Why, this is all for you, my dear. You've been such a good friend to me over the years and I thought I'd give a little something in return." saying this, you walk over to Marisa and lay a hand on Marisa's face, stroking her cheek and chin. "Hmm, yes. All those years of freeloading my food, stealing my books and plagiarizing my research. Yes, I'll make sure to pay you back for all the wonderful treatment you've given me."

Marisa's expression changes to one of horror and confusion. You can see something in her eyes, something reflected in those deep pools of gold. A face of madness? Pure rage that has finally surfaced? Barely controlled lust? It matters not. You release Marisa's face and take your seat opposite of her.

"But first! Let us eat to celebrate this wondrous occasion."

And so your "date" finally begins. Seeing as Marisa was bound to her chair, you had to assign a couple of dolls to help feed her. She resisted at first, spitting out her food. Nothing a few more dolls and a bit of force couldn't solve though. Dinner conversation includes all the wonderful memories you've made with her over the years: the time she detonated one of your dolls inside the house, leading to costly repairs, and another time when she "accidentally" smashed a doll you had been working on for months, leaving you in despair for weeks. Ahh, so many wonderful memories of late night break-ins, stolen books and research and ruined property.

With dinner almost over, you notice that Marisa's face has flushed and her breathing has picked up. Seems like the drug you slipped in is finally starting to take affect.

"Dear me, Marisa. You seem a bit flush. Are you alright?"

"I.. I feel so hot... it's hot all over... Alice... what did you do? What was... in that food, ze..."

"Hmmhmmhmm. Just a little something the good doctor gave me. How is it. Does it feel good?"

"Ahhhh, it's so hot... I can't take this... please... let me go!" Ahh, you're so cute Marisa! Putting up a last line of resistance. Don't you worry, my dear. Once that drug has taken it's full hold, you'll feel positively amazing.

At this point, you deem her as no threat. You order your dolls to untie and carry her to your bedroom. You keep her hands bound, though, just in case. Placing her on your bed, you proceed to undress her. Ever so slowly, you remove her skirt and blouse. You take every opportunity you can to caress her smooth skin. Legs, arms, belly and chest. You give all these areas some attention with light kisses and licks. Marisa moans under your mild assault, still trying to free herself and pleading her release.

"Alice, please... let me go... I'm sorry! I-ahhh-I'll never do it again! Please, just let meeeeeahh gooooo!"

"Ah, are your nipples this hard already, Marisa? Fufufu... they're so cute. Really, you entire body is just divine. I'll have to take your measurements later and make you a really pretty dress. Would you like that, Marisa?" saying this, you take one of her small breasts into your hand, massaging it ever so tenderly. Not wanting her other breast to feel left out, you bring your mouth down onto it and being sucking on her nipple, adding a nibble or two here and there. Marisa moans even louder and her breathing picks up even more. Slipping your free hand down into her thighs, you feel that the fabric of her panties has become mostly soaked.

"Really, Marisa? You don't want this? Your body seems to be telling me otherwise..." You bring your hand up to her face, soaked in her love juices. You lick some of it off with a nice "Mmhmm." and give the rest to Marisa. She tries to reject you hand but eventually loses the battle as your fingers slide into her mouth.

"You taste so good, Marisa. See? Isn't that wonderful." You remove your hand from her mouth and quickly replace it with your lips. A deep kiss ensues, your tongue exploring every angle of her mouth that it can reach. Marisa seems to have finally given up at this point, as her struggling has come to a full stop. Tears stream down her cheeks as you continue the kiss, moving your hand down once again, this time into her panties. The heat coming off her pussy is great and a quick touch of her bare lips reveals that she is even more wet now than she was before. You finally break the kiss, taking the opportunity to finally remove her panties. You now stand over her fully naked body. Her fair skin glistens with her sweat, her breathing hard and slow, her small chest rising and falling with each breath.

She really is beautiful...

"Alice..." Marisa's voice snaps you out of your reverie, "Alice, please... I can't take it anymore..."

"Ahh, your so impatient, my dear. Don't worry, you'll be fully satisfied before this night is done... and hopefully, so will I... But first, I must punish a bit. For all the trouble you've cost me..."

You pick her up and lay her across your lap, her butt in the air. She really is light...

"Now then..." a loud SMACK echoes into the room as your palm meets her bottom. "You've been a bad girl, Marisa. A very, very bad girl..." SMACK

"Ahhhh!"

"That wasn't very nice, you know." SMACK "Ah-ah!"

"How you broke so many of my windows." SMACK "Mmhmmahhh!"

"Nearly destroyed my entire home." SMACK "Shhhahhhh!!"

"Stole my books SMACK stole my research SMACK stole my heart! SMACK "Ahhhhn!!"

You look down on her. Her tears continue to stream down her cheek. Her butt is red from the spanking. Her breathing rough and labored, sobs escaping her lips. At this moment, seeing her like this, you feel a bit of regret over what you're doing to her.

"... I'm sorry, Marisa..." saying this, you her back down onto the bed and hug her tight. Then, you kiss her. Softly this time. Light and tender, you feel her lips against yours. This time, you take it all in. Her taste, her smell, the feel of her skin against yours... it's all wonderful beyond imagination.

These clothes, the way you've been treating her... this isn't you. You remove these tight garments, tossing them aside. You stand next to the bed, fully naked save for the stockings. You look down again on Marisa. You undo the ropes binding her arms and those aside too. Walking over to your dresser, you open it and pull out another phial: an antidote. You order a doll to bring some water and in short time, one comes flying in with a tall glass. You mix the antidote into the water and bring the cup to Marisa. You bring the cup up to her lips, "Here, drink this. It'll clean out the drug I gave you earlier." She face tells you she doesn't trust you. It... hurts, to have her look at you like that. Not that you can blame her, after what you've done...

"Please..." Silence. She stares at you, her eyes red and puffy from her crying. It hurts...

Eventually, she takes the cup and... tosses aside.

"Marisa?! What did you that fo--mmhmm!" You don't get to finish, seeing as Marisa has shut your lips up with hers. What? What is this? Still... you don't struggle, instead savoring the feeling and taste of her lips.

She eventually breaks the kiss. You both lay there, staring into each others eyes.

"Marisa... why did you..."

"Heheh... it takes a lot of guts to knock me out and do the things you did. Call me a sap, but I kinda admire that, ze."

"Marisa, I... I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I..." Marisa puts a finger to your lips.

"Shh, don't worry about it, ze. I deserved it all anyways, really. I'm sorry, Alice. For all the things I've done. Guess I shouldn't have used such a roundabout way to show you my love, huh?"

You cry. Tears of happiness stream from your eyes, down your cheeks. "Marisa, you... I..." Again, she brings her lips onto yours, a much fuller kiss than before, and once again she breaks it. "You said it yourself, didn't you? That we'll both be satisfied by the end of tonight... now please, make me... feel good. Let me feel your love and I'll let you feel mine." And once more, she kisses you, this time wrapping her arms around you and bring you closer to her. You chest docks with hers. You can feel it. The beating of heart...

Some time passes, with the both of kissing and caressing each other. Eventually, you bring yourself over her, the inside of your thighs meeting hers. You give her a look and she nods back. At that, you bring your pussy against hers, bare skin meeting each other. Your love juices mix with hers, and soon you find yourself in a rhythm. You grind your pussy into hers, the sound of wet skin meeting each other and moans of pleasure filling the room. Faster and faster, you pick up the pace.

"Marisa... ahh, Marisa! I-I love you, Marisaaaaa!"

"I love you too, Alice. Ah, ahhhhh!!"

As if the proclamation of your loves were the signal, the floodgates burst open and you both reach orgasm. Everything goes blank for a while as your mind losses itself in pleasure. You slomp down onto Marisa, your body resting on hers. For a time, you both lay there, catching your breaths in the aftermath of the orgasm. Then, you look into hers and she into yours, and you both share one last kiss before finally drifting off into a peaceful slumber...


---

The rises sun rises into Gensokyo's skies to herald a new day. Somewhere, in a house buried deep in the forest of magic, two girls sleep peacefully. After a strange set of events, the girls finally let their love for each other be known. Marisa forgave Alice for the things she had done, and Alive forgave back.

Eventually, Marisa closed up shop and moved in with Alice. The two now spend time exploring new fields of magic and living their days in happiness.

This is just one of the many stories born from the world of Gensokyo. What kind of story will be born next? Or maybe, will you be the one to bring the next one to life? The possibilities are almost endless, after all....

-END-

What? Don't look at me like that. I did it, it's done. I suck. I know it's a stupid cop out, shut up. Let's all pretend this didn't happen and move on with our lives.

Don't you just love people who depreciate themselves. It's awesome, I know.
>> No. 430
Eh, even with the cop out it was pretty neat, sure, abrupt and off-character, both to the write in and what was established before, but still nice. I wish more writefags would do short runs like this, ones that actually finish in less than a week real time. Outside of these temporary boards that is.
>> No. 511
File 125159641254.jpg - (213.30KB , 687x496 , 968235ced375ab89780fd208baa78541.jpg ) [iqdb]
511
JUST AS PLANNED
>> No. 514
>>430

I've had several ideas for short things, but I never acted on them because I didn't think anyone would go for them.
>> No. 543
>>514
Well, now's your chance. This board is perfect for short/temporary/experimental stuff.