[Return]
Archived thread

File 125143735484.jpg - (522.46KB , 1008x724 , RenkoMaribel009.jpg ) [iqdb]
147 No. 147
... I want to write something. Even if it's something aimless and wandering.

SELECT YOUR CHARACTER:
[ ] Renko Usamimi
[ ] Maryberry Hearn

>> No. 148
[x] Maryberry Hearn

You know what, I'm willing to give her a chance.
>> No. 149
[x] Maryberry Hearn
>> No. 153
[X] Maryberry Hearn

***

Only Renko Usami could be late in spite of being a human GPS. But that's why you love her, isn't it?

You flip your PET open and check on Marisa. She's experimenting with her card combinations as always, and the defrag program is stalling out right in front of her; sometimes you swear that Navi has modified the terminal to actively prevent files from being sorted sensibly. At least she's a hard worker when it comes to competitions and netbattles.

Ah, that kind of bad personality is wonderful♪

Speaking of bad personalities... you glance around the dormitory's courtyard, and find that Renko still isn't in sight. Keeping her girlfriend waiting like this, all alone, in the dark night... you'll have to force her to make this up to you, yes? In the meantime, why not entertain yourself?

***

[ ] Go do some maintenance on the dorm's electronic locks. Viruses are fun to pick on♪

[ ] If Renko is going to make you wait, you may as well just pop into the dormitory for now. Alice should still be up, and what fun the two of you could have♪

[ ] You'll wait for Renko like a good girl♥
>> No. 154
Well, you should all be able to figure out what this ludicrous crossover is. There's not much substance to it, since I'm only doing it for fun and I'm not liable to continue it, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, off to bed. I'll be back in a little over 6 hours.
>> No. 157
[x] If Renko is going to make you wait, you may as well just pop into the dormitory for now. Alice should still be up, and what fun the two of you could have♪

Anything with Alice is an instant win, obviously. Also, I love you for this stupidly awesome crossover.
>> No. 162
Touhou.EXE?

Hmm.
>> No. 163
[x] If Renko is going to make you wait, you may as well just pop into the dormitory for now. Alice should still be up, and what fun the two of you could have♪
>> No. 166
I don't know where this is going but I like where this is going.
>> No. 168
[X] You'll wait for Renko like a good girl♥

What. Obviously I'm voting for Renko.
>> No. 170
[ ] You'll wait for Renko like a good girl♥

Story withdrawl~
>> No. 179
>I almost certainly won't continue this once we get everything back,

Good, you have HLA to write and then WFTW to write.
>> No. 195
File 125146791980.jpg - (317.01KB , 736x800 , alice318.jpg ) [iqdb]
195
[X] If Renko is going to make you wait, you may as well just pop into the dormitory for now. Alice should still be up, and what fun the two of you could have♪

***

Yes, entertaining yourself sounds wonderful. Alice should still be up, so why not go for a spot of tea? Sounds lovely.

Trotting over to the door, you wave your PET in the general direction of the lock, and that seems to be enough for the door to work out who you are. Good. Skip on into the dorm, round the corner, down the hall, and...

Room 1709:
Margatroid, Alice
Margatroid, Mai
Margatroid, Yuki


Knock, knock!

No response?

Knock, knock!

...

Knock, knock!

The door opens, and Alice steps into view, clad in her pale blue, embroidered nightgown. She looks rather unsurprised by your appearance.

"Hello, Mary."

Pat, pat♪

"If you're going to grope me, at least come into the room first."

Don't mind if you do♥ A quick look around her dorm room confirms that the poor girl is all alone, just like you; the notable lack of her sisters' hats hanging on their hooks means that Mai and Yuki are probably out on the town again. It's just you and Alice♥

You waste no time in making your way over to Alice's fluffy bed and flopping down on it as she closes the door. As usual, the stuffed dolls from her collection line the edge of the bed that touches the wall, a small mountain of cute little girls. Now that's a nice decorating sense, hm♥

"What brings you here this time, Mary? Is Renko late for a date again?"

"That's right♪"

Alice retrieves the PET from her desk, keeping her attention on the screen as she sits down on the bed. You scramble back up, and lean over her shoulder to watch as she tinkers with her newest batch of programs. She's so diligent♪

She doesn't talk much though. Resting your head on her shoulder, and wrapping your arms around her waist, you contemplate what to do with her...

***

[ ] New programs means new netbattle! Battle routine set; execute!
-[ ] Make a wager?
--[ ] More cards, more power!
--[ ] To see her in that négligée is really just too much♪
--[ ] Something else?

[ ] Let's check to see if anything is happening nearby. If Renko doesn't think taking you out is important enough to arrive on time, she can let Alice do it♪

[ ] Alice... has a nice body♥
>> No. 197
[ze] New programs means new netbattle! Battle routine set; execute!
-[ze] Make a wager?
--[ze] To see her in that négligée is really just too much♪
>> No. 204
[X] New programs means new netbattle! Battle routine set; execute!
-[X] Make a wager?
--[X] To see her in that négligée is really just too much♪

Although other options are fine too~
>> No. 209
[x] New programs means new netbattle! Battle routine set; execute!
-[x] Make a wager?
--[x] To see her in that négligée is really just too much♪

Yes.
>> No. 215
That's interesting; I don't think anybody's ever suggested that Mary's personality was also similar to Yukari's before.
>> No. 216
File 125149377473.jpg - (125.45KB , 640x655 , Shanghai001.jpg ) [iqdb]
216
[ze] New programs means new netbattle! Battle routine set; execute!
-[ze] Make a wager?
--[ze] To see her in that négligée is really just too much♪

***

"Hey, Alice, netbattle me?"

She raises an eyebrow as you snuggle closer to her, but quickly finishes tinkering with her PET. She hides it well, but you can tell she's excited at the prospect of a fight.

"I suppose I do need to test adjustments after making them..."

"Perfect~♪"

You snatch your PET up, and quickly open the small hatch that houses the internal connection cord. Alice does the work of hooking the cable into her own PET, and the two of you are ready to go. But first...

You rub your cheek against hers. This will be fun♪

"We need a wager, Alice."

The suggestion seems to intrigue her, and she straightens up a little.

"What did you have in mind?"

You slide one of her nightgown's straps down her shoulder, tapping your fingers along her skin gently as you smile at her. She rolls her eyes, but you can feel her twitching a little against you.

"Very well. I'll ask the same of you, then. Ready?"

"As ever."

---

"Hey, Marisa, Marisa!"

Maribel's voice rouses you as you finish reworking your deck, and you turn your eyes skyward. Your operator's face is on display up in the sky... it's kind of irritating having her stare down at you like this all the time; it would be nice if there were some way to talk to her face-to-face. Ah well, not much you can do about it.

"Hey, Maribel, Maribel!"

You wave up at her. Didn't expect to see her much tonight; wasn't she supposed to be on a date with Renko? Then again, maybe those two are linking up... yeah, that would be nice. Would give you a chance to mooch off Reimu, maybe have a--

"Marisa. Netbattle."

Fuck yes!

"Maribel. I love you."

"♥"

... how does she even pronounce those?

Well, never mind that. The Terminal's exit portal has just flared open. Time to get your game on! Gathering your deck up, you check yourself for everything else you might need, rear back, and charge onto the exit pad!

-TRANSMISSION START-

You emerge into Reim--

Wait. This isn't Reimu's place... this isn't Reimu's place at all! Reimu got Renko to use that nice Yin-Yang wallpaper, and the wallpaper here is a bunch of dolls!

... oh.

You look up to see the Operator Window open above, and now that you're actually paying some attention, you can see that Maribel is cozy with Alice. Huh. That means your opponent this time is...

The temporary battlefield boundary pops up, dividing you from the rest of Alice's terminal. Damn. Didn't even get a chance to poke around for anything new. Once the lines are drawn in the usual three-by-six grid, a familiar face materializes in the back row of the designated blue area.

It's Shanghai.

"Still playing with dolls, Alice?"

You sneer as sh--

"I'll remind you that you're playing with dolls as well right now."

... damn it.

Well, anyway, the battle's about to start. Better get ready; Shanghai doesn't look like much, but you've battled her enough to know that the whole damn field is going to be full of dolls before this is over.

***

BATTLE CHECK:
Turn 1
Enemies:
Shanghai V2
Emotion Reel:
Normal
Current Hand:
AreaSteal S
AreaSteal S
WitchLeyline D
GrandStardust B
GrandStardust B


[_][_][_] | [_][_][_]
[_][M][_] | [_][_][S]
[_][_][_] | [_][_][_]

[ ] Strategy for turn 1?
>> No. 217
>>215

Well, bear in mind that this is a very spur-of-the-moment story, and not a particularly serious one. A lot of the characters that appear in this short-lived little thing are probably going to be wildly Flanderized, and possibly out of character. Maribel and Renko in particular.

Not to say that my more serious Maribel wouldn't be like this at all, but... she would actually have social filters, so you can be sure it wouldn't show too often. No matter how much of a covert pervert she might be, or how much she might secretly love trolling people.
>> No. 218
>>216

[x] Chip Descriptions and Abilities.
>> No. 219
[X] Get equipped with~
--[X] GrandStardust B and...
--[X] GrandStardust B
Be offensive! Try to end the match fast!
>> No. 222
Oh Jesus Christ, I haven't played MMBN in so long. Gonna have to bust out my copy of MMBN3 for this...
>> No. 223
>>218

AreaSteal S
Steals the first column of the enemy's area, and gives it to you!
WitchLeyline D
A strong dash attack that charges down one row and pierces through enemies! 90 damage.
GrandStardust B
Toss an explosive bomb three squares forward. High damage, but easy to avoid. 120 damage.

Marisa's Customizer:
0/45 MB
MarisaArmor 0MB
Equipped
Built-in SuperArmor! Don't flinch from attacks, and don't let your Busting Rank suffer when you take damage.
FastGauge 0MB
Equipped
Ends turns quicker, allowing you to draw cards faster. You go through your deck faster though...
Collector 25MB
Unequipped
Battles always earn you spell cards.
>> No. 226
>>223
Even with this new information, I'll stick to my plan here. >>219
If the bombs hit they'll do good damage.
>> No. 227
[x] Chips
-[x] AreaSteal S
-[x] GrandStardust B
-[x] GrandStardust B

[x] Strategy
-[x] Start off by using an AreaSteal and monopolize Shanghai's lesser range with standard danmaku bursts.
>> No. 229
[ze] Chip Descriptions and Abilities.
>> No. 232
>>227

If you don't know MMBN battle rules, then I should note that you can only choose chip combinations of either the same chip, or the same code. In this case, AreaSteal comes in the S code, and GrandStardust comes in the B code, so you can't choose both.

Examples:

Cannon A, Cannon B, Cannon C is a valid combination.
Cannon A, Spreader A, AreaSteal A is a valid combination.
Cannon A, Cannon B, AreaSteal A is an invalid combination.

The * code is a wildcard code that matches everything.

>>229
See: >>223
>> No. 234
I'm going to assume we have a basic buster-like attack:
1. Equip WitchLeyline D.
2. Move to the back row.
3. Engage with Buster, keep an eye out for long range attack chips(sword, lance, etc.), avoid as necessary.
4. Use equiped chip near end of gauge refilling, about 75%.
>> No. 235
>>232

Actually, I meant to have the 2 GrandStardust's as a 2nd Turn Slot-In.

Just take off those two off my vote if it suits you.
>> No. 291
>>219 here.
Changing my vote into this-> >>235
>> No. 437
[x] Chips
-[x] AreaSteal S
--[x] GrandStardust B
--[x] GrandStardust B

[x] Strategy
-[x] Start off by using an AreaSteal and monopolize Shanghai's lesser range with standard danmaku bursts.

***

Card data spills into your hand as Maribel selects the cards for the first round. Looks she's sending you... one card? It's only an AreaSteal at that! Good grief, hope she has something planned...

-BATTLE START-

You waste no time activating the AreaSteal, causing a temporary data lag in the surroundings as the battle boundaries are recalculated, and three bursts of red light rain down to take Shanghai's first column for you. It's a good thing you were quick; you spotted her counter play being queued even during the data lag, and the moment the lines are redrawn completely, she summons up a pair of HouraiDolls in her front column. Your quick AreaSteal prevented her from summoning one of the HouraiDolls up to her original first column, so bully for you!

No time to relax though; you spring to your lowest row as one of the HouraiDolls begin to move. You don't want to get caught in the same row with one of those girls - not if you don't want them to fire of those beams they use.

This first phase of the battle is pretty easy, especially since you're free to hang back outside of Shanghai's range. You manage to get a charged danmaku shot off as you step around the HouraiDolls easily evaded patterns. It's not much, but it's some solid damage.

The next increment of cards reaches you shortly after your successful attack, and this time Maribel's sent you something you can actually use! A pair of GrandStardust cards! Once the data is safely in hand, you quickly step forward and take aim with the first card.

Forgetting entirely that Shanghai has a ranged offensive.

Shanghai darts into her front row, positioning herself between her HouraiDolls, and jabs at you with her lance. The blow catches you square in the chest, much to your irritation, but it doesn't stop you from lobbing the GrandStardust her way. When she steps back after her attack, the GrandStardust catches her and forces a flinch, delivering full damage.

You're a little more careful with the next card, making sure to bait her first and attack after she retreats. It's made a little tough by her HouraiDolls choking off some of your maneuvering space, but you catch Shanghai with the second GrandStardust anyway.

You've taken some damage, but all your attacks so far have landed.

***

BATTLE CHECK:
Turn 3
Enemies:
Shanghai V2 - 520
HouraiDoll - 80
HouraiDoll - 80

Status:
70/100 HP
Emotion Reel:
Normal
Current Hand:
AreaSteal S
WitchLeyline D
DevildomTorch D
Atk +30 *
Reimu R


[_][_][_][_] | [H][_]
[_][M][_][_] | [_][S]
[_][_][_][_] | [H][_]

Known enemy patterns:
Shanghai V2
Lance - 30 Damage
>A blade type attack with 2 range. Shanghai will step forward to use it if you're in range.
HouraiDoll
CurseSign - 10 Damage
>A weak beam attack. A HouraiDoll will not fire the beam unless it detects a target in front of it, but when it does detect a target, all HouraiDolls on the field will fire their beams down the row they occupy. Shanghai may join in.

[ ] Strategy for Turn 3?
>> No. 446
>>437

[x] Chip Description and Abilities
-DevildomTorch D
-Reimu R
>> No. 451
>>446

DevildomTorch D
Toss an explosive bomb three squares forward. Damage isn't amazing, but the blast continues down each panel in the row behind the initial blast zone. The chain of blasts can be stopped by pits. Each explosion does 70 damage.
Reimu R
Navi card; summons Reimu.EXE to perform Fantasy Orb. Reimu releases five spirit orbs that automatically track down enemies and deal damage. Will always target closer enemies first, but if one of the orbs deletes an enemy, subsequent orbs will ignore the defeated target. Each orb deals 70 damage.
>> No. 458
[x] Chips
[x] Reimu R + Attack +30 * = 100

[x] Strategy
-[x] Use Reimu to clear out the Hourai Dolls and hang back out of Shanghai's range and pelt her with danmaku.

Next Turn Chip
-[x] AreaSteal S

[x] Next Turn Strategy
-[x] AreaSteal away the rest of Shanghai's squares and pelt her with danmaku.
>> No. 463
[x] >>458
>> No. 484
[X] Yes, I'll be going with this too >>458
>> No. 535
[x] Chips
[x] Reimu R + Attack +30 * = 100

[x] Strategy
-[x] Use Reimu to clear out the Hourai Dolls and hang back out of Shanghai's range and pelt her with danmaku.

Next Turn Chip
-[x] AreaSteal S

[x] Next Turn Strategy
-[x] AreaSteal away the rest of Shanghai's squares and pelt her with danmaku.

***

You receive the next batch of card data, and... nice! It's not quite the same as seeing Reimu in person, but hey, who's complaining? At least this way you won't have to listen to her nagging; plus, it's nice not to be on the receiving end of one of her beatdowns for once.

You activate Reimu's card without delay, data lag starting up once again as the faded image of Reimu appears before you. Five bright orbs of colored light erupt out of her, each rearing back before rocketing toward Shanghai's field. The first two orbs blow clean through the HouraiDolls, leaving only flickering static images behind as the last three orbs barrel into Shanghai. When the attack is complete, Reimu's image vanishes along with the two HouraiDolls, and Shanghai is left in a harsh flinch, giving you time to start up a charge.

Once Shanghai recovers, she manages to summon up a pair of DollCrusaders. Not that it's much of a worry; they're stronger than the HouraiDolls, but their StepSword is easier to avoid, especially when you've got four columns all to yourself. Retreating to the back row, you manage to loose your charged burst of danmaku and nail Shanghai before the brief pause of the next card data transmission can occur.

All you get this time is a single AreaSteal again. Not particularly nice with Shanghai's front row occupied by two enemies, but you might as well use it to take that panel from--

Damn!

Before you can activate the card, Shanghai summons up a SubstituteDoll in the middle panel of her front row, rendering your AreaSteal useless. To make matters worse, she summons up a pair of DollArchers in her back row. Every panel on her side of the field is occupied now.

You grunt in frustration as the DollArchers launch their assault. It doesn't take much to avoid the arrows, but now you're going to have to keep moving. You try a few potshots at the SubstituteDoll, but it just blocks them with its shield. At least when your first AreaSteal wears off you have the chance to retake the area column before Shanghai can do anything with it. Still, this isn't a friendly field, and that's how Shanghai tends to fight...

***

BATTLE CHECK:
Turn 5
Enemies:
Shanghai V2 - 180
DollCrusader - 70
DollCrusader - 70
DollArcher - 20
DollArcher - 20
SubstituteDoll - 200

Status:
70/100 HP
Emotion Reel:
Normal
Current Hand:
WitchLeyline D
DevildomTorch D
EarthlightRay R
Atk +30 *
BigBullet B


[_][_][_][_] | [C][A]
[M][_][_][_] | [D][S]
[_][_][_][_] | [C][A]

Known enemy patterns:
Shanghai V2
Lance - 30 Damage
>A blade type attack with 2 range. Shanghai will step forward to use it if you're in range.
DollCrusader
StepSword - 30 Damage
>A blade type attack with a range that covers the column in front of the user. DollCrusaders can step forward two panels to use this attack.
DollArcher
Arrow - 10 Damage
>A weak attack that targets a single panel anywhere on the field; however, a DollArcher can launch this attack from anywhere, and obstacles won't stop it. The only thing to do is dodge.
SubstituteDoll
Shieldbearer - No Damage
>SubstituteDolls cannot attack, but they can hold a shield with no worries. The shield will block most attacks that strike it. Breaking type chips can pierce the shield to deal damage to the SubstituteDoll directly, and chips that can strike through more than one enemy will continue through the shield to strike any enemies behind the SubstituteDoll.

[ ] Strategy for Turn 5?
>> No. 536
[X] Chips
- WitchLeyline D with Atk +30 *
- DevildomTorch D
[x] Strategy
- No matter how much back-up she has, she's stuck now! Go straight for her, and end this.
>> No. 537
[x] Chip Description and Abilities
-[x]EarthlightRay R
-[x]BigBullet B

Can you do this from now on for new chips that show up?
>> No. 538
[X] Chips
- WitchLeyline D with Atk +30 *
- DevildomTorch D
[x] Strategy
- No matter how much back-up she has, she's stuck now! Go straight for her, and end this.
>> No. 544
>>537

I suppose I should.

EarthlightRay R
A strong card that shoots a beam up every other column in the enemy area three times, alternating coverage. Good for use against large numbers of foes, but easily avoided by single targets. 110 damage.
BigBullet B
A single, large bullet of danmaku, like a stronger fairy might shoot. Not terribly strong, and stops after striking either a target or an obstacle, but better than a buster shot, and doesn't require charging. 60 damage.
>> No. 545
[X] Chips
- WitchLeyline D with Atk +30 *
- DevildomTorch D
[x] Strategy
- No matter how much back-up she has, she's stuck now! Go straight for her, and end this.

Exactly what I'd do at this point if I were playing.
>> No. 577
Running a thread like this on the weekends could be fun.
>> No. 591
Plus Dirty Maribel is fun.
>> No. 595
>[ ] Renko Usamimi
>Usamimi

Man, I just now noticed this.
>> No. 647
File 125165555161.jpg - (54.50KB , 500x435 , MaryberryAndUsamimi.jpg ) [iqdb]
647
>>595

Yeah, when I slap rabbit ears onto Renko, that's how you know I'm being silly. Or a hornball. Could go either way, really.
>> No. 651
[X] Chips
- WitchLeyline D with Atk +30 *
- DevildomTorch D
[x] Strategy
- No matter how much back-up she has, she's stuck now! Go straight for her, and end this.

***

The next batch of card data arrives, and it looks like this is going to be the last. The field may be turning to Shanghai's advantage, but your piercing cards can end this, no problem. A suped-up WitchLeyline and a Devildom torch are going to be effectively inescapable for her at this point.

You activate the WitchLeyline immediately, summoning up your broom and charging down the row. Just in time, too; as you leave your own area, Shanghai uses LittleLegion to send a pair of armed dolls whirling through your side of the field like boomerangs. Your attack clears the coverage of LittleLegion, knocks the SubstituteDoll off-balance (though it doesn't damage her at all), and finally connects with Shanghai to stun her briefly for heavy damage.

You backflip back into your own area, letting your broom go flying into the distance, where it disappears. Shanghai's still momentarily invulnerable from your last attack, but DevildomTorch is slow enough that you go ahead and lob it anyway, reasoning that Shanghai will be open again by the time it reaches her. Sure enough, as a pillar of energy erupts out of each panel of the row in sequence, she becomes vulnerable again just before the last blast hits her.

That's the end of it. Shanghai's image distorts for a moment, and then shatters into pieces, her assorted dolls vanishing as she does.

-SHANGHAI DELETED-
-BATTLE END-
Buster Ranking:
9
Collect:
SpellCard - Shanghai S

Huh... you feel kind of funny for some reason. Yeah, as Shanghai's data wafts through the air, it seems to stick to you, and it makes you feel strange. Not bad strange though. Good strange. Like that time with the Mushy viruses.

A light feeling fills your chest, and a rush of energy pours through you. Your outfit flickers and changes right before your eyes, taking on a bluer hue, as well as a new shawl not dissimilar to Shanghai's, although it's a pale blue with white trim rather than white and red.

Obtained DollsCross

With a victorious grin, you wave at Maribel, holding your spoils high. Looks like you got a new SpellCard out of this after all, and a little more to boot!

---

You cheer loudly, pumping your hand in the air victoriously! Alice sighs, but starts up the data restoration feature on her PET. So diligent, even when she loses♪

She lost♪

"Alice♪ Négligée♪"

"Yes, yes... I suppose I did wager it..."

Eagerly, you slide the shoulder straps off of her, and pull the garment over her head, which she resignedly assists you with. You hum to yourself in satisfaction as that smooth, pale, perfectly unblemished skin is bared to you. She looks just like a doll herself sometimes♥

As you run your fingers along that lovely skin of hers, tickling her sides, she squirms a little. Giving you an exasperated look, she adopts a tired, disinterested tone when she speaks to you.

"Would you let go of me? Since you're taking my nightshirt, I'll have to put on a different one."

***

[ ] ... she's missed the point of this wager. She'll have to be naked all~ night~♥
-[ ] What to do next?

[ ] ... she's missed the point of this wager. Marisa and Shanghai combined after the battle, now... it's time for the two of you♥

[ ] ... oh fine. Spoilsport.
-[ ] What to do next?

***

Now that the first battle is over with...

You can check your deck/Marisa's customizer and such at any time, and change them around as you see fit. Just vote for it whenever you feel the need to. Decks are only really used for one-on-one duels like this, since it would be a pain to write out every virus battle.
>> No. 653
[x] ... she's missed the point of this wager. Marisa and Shanghai combined after the battle, now... it's time for the two of you♥

[x] Deck Construction
>> No. 670
[X] ... she's missed the point of this wager. Marisa and Shanghai combined after the battle, now... it's time for the two of you♥
[X] If Renko comes by, share your 'prize'
>> No. 673
>>670
Oh-ho~

[X] ... she's missed the point of this wager. Marisa and Shanghai combined after the battle, now... it's time for the two of you♥
[X] If Renko comes by, share your 'prize'
>> No. 790
I rather like Pimp Maribel.
>> No. 885
File 125177461462.jpg - (339.47KB , 850x1334 , alice320.jpg ) [iqdb]
885
Sorry for no real H scene, but this isn't a serious story, and I just want to move on with it right now. I'll acknowledge I probably owe you guys a real scene later, just because an Alice/Maribel/Renko threesome is pretty hot.

Kind of hard to write lesbian sex when you're a guy though.

[X] ... she's missed the point of this wager. Marisa and Shanghai combined after the battle, now... it's time for the two of you♥
[X] If Renko comes by, share your 'prize'

***

Oh Alice, Alice, Alice... so naive♥

That skin feels so nice under your fingertips; you just couldn't possibly help but touch as much of her as you can. Play your fingers right up her sides, slowly releasing her from your hold, and then... dart your hands up and lightly pinch those rosy little nipples of hers! Ah, her little squeak is so cute♥

"Maribel!"

"Alice♥"

So cute! You lean a little further over her shoulder, and bring one hand up to tilt her head toward you. That flushed, surprised, sort of indignant look is just so good on her.

"What do you think you--"

You seal her mouth with a soft kiss; this just isn't the time to be getting caught up in details. She puts up some resistance to your lips, but you've got a nice solid hold on her now... ah, her body is so nice and warm against yours♥ Hmhm, can't wait to get out of your own dress♪

Her slight struggle stops, her lips parting under an urging from your tongue. Yes, that's the way... ply her tongue with yours, get her to return the gesture. Now gently, gently... let that hand drift lower, lower, a little lower... stroke that growing damp spot on her panties, press your fingers into the soaked fabric, feel the lips of her slit through the underwear...

Alice breaks from your kiss with a gasp, pulling away as best she can.

"Mary," she huffs cutely, "stop this!"

You show her those sticky little fingers of yours, wiggling them for emphasis. It's all because of her♥

"Saying that when you're this wet? So tsundere♥"

Oh, that little glare is just adorable! All that bravado, but she's still blushing♪

"You know I hate it when you say that!"

"Yes♪"

Pull her in for another kiss, and she doesn't resist at all. Ah, those soft lips against yours are so nice! She pants when you part, averting her eyes and resting her wait on you... she really looks just like a tsundere♥

"You have a girlfriend..."

"Yes♥ I hope she gets here soon enough to join in♥"

Ah ha! She's going completely red now!

A few more kisses has her relaxing completely against you. Looks like Alice is going to be a good, obedient girl for you♪

---

"Mary..."

Another exchange of soft kisses passes between you and Alice as you rest quietly on her bed, Alice holding you loosely, and rubbing herself along your side. Your run your hand through her hair as she pulls away, guiding her to rest her head against your breasts. Ah♥ She gives a little nip at your nipple, but the small shock is nice for winding down.

Afterglow♥

As you and Alice bask in the aftermath of your wonderful, loving encounter, a knock, knock, knocking comes at the door. Then it swings open without resistance. Must have forgotten to lock it. Oh well♪

"Hey, Alice, you in? I'm looking for... oh! Mary! There you are!"

"Hello Renko♥"

Standing in the doorway is Renko. She must have come looking for you, because she's dressed up all nice, wearing her snapiest clothes, and even has those cute little bunny ears that she knows you love clipped to her hat! She always seems caught up in herself, but she knows you so well, and she's such a sweetheart♥

Whenever she finally shows up, anyway.

"Shoot, Mary, you got started without me?"

She's amused♪

"Well, you were taking so long, and I was so lonely..."

Alice tenses up a little as Renko strolls into the room, shutting and locking the door behind her. As she passes by the bed, she picks up your long forgotten PETs and takes them over to Alice's desk, where she sets them along with her own, and sets to work hooking them together. Hope Marisa is alright... you kind of didn't think about her.

"You could have waited, you know! I was only forty-seven minutes, thirteen seconds late!"

"Only forty-seven minutes, thirteen seconds."

Sniffle, sniffle.

Oh, Alice is holding you tighter! Is she... jealous? Hmhm♥

"You didn't have to leave me for Alice though," Renko exclaims melodramatically, extending one arm wide while clutching at her heart.

"Alice loves me," you remark, embracing the girl. "Although, if you both showed me how much you love me, maybe I could make a better choice..."

Renko laughs, loosening her tie and tossing it over her shoulder as she approaches the bed.

"Move over," she says with a grin, already undoing her shirt buttons.

---

"She's cute, isn't she?"

"Yes♥"

Renko runs a hand through Alice's hair fondly as the girl sleeps softly. You're more partial to her soft skin, of course, so you opt to gently stroke her face. Each of you in turn steals a kiss from the sleeping beauty, and then...

Renko♥

The two of you lean across her to share a few short, sweet kisses, and then a nice long one. As your lips part, the two of you pull in closer, embracing one another, and Alice as well. So warm, being all together like this.

Renko smiles at you.

"We meet up, and hop right into the sex. You're a nice cheap date, you know that Mary?"

"Just for you," you reply, poking her nose softly, and getting a giggle in reward.

"By the way," Renko whispers quietly, tilting up the brim of her hat in that confident little way of hers, "I got those tickets to the Prismriver show tomorrow night. Think we should take her?"

You glance at Alice, sleeping softly.

***

[ ] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥

[ ] No, no, no. Your reward was only for tonight. It's not fair to drag her along with you now.
>> No. 886
[ ] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥
>> No. 888
[x] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥

Another addition to the Hearn Harem.
>> No. 889
[X] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥

We beat somebody in duel and get lover? Sounds awesome.
>> No. 890
[X] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥
>> No. 891
File 12517782488.jpg - (78.70KB , 379x337 , 1246119927619.jpg ) [iqdb]
891
>Sorry for no real H scene, but this isn't a serious story

I thought that would be even more reason to include an H scene.
>> No. 895
>>885
[ze] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥

>"By the way," Renko whispers quietly, tilting up the brim of her hat in that confident little way of hers
Renko wears her hat even during sex.
I couldn't stop giggling.
>> No. 900
>>895
I can't believe that didn't register in my brain before you pointed it out. You are awesome.

[+] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥
>> No. 1104
>>891

Conflict: it makes a good excuse to throw in sex scenes, but it produces less motivation for writing them.

>>895

Bunny ears too, in fact.
http://www.last.fm/music/Joe+Cocker/_/You+Can+Leave+Your+Hat+On

[X] Well, of course! After all, she's a close friend now too♥

***

"Of course♥ You have to romance the girls you sleep with, right?"

"Right," she replies with a wry smile, "that's what I had to do with you, at least."

"I think you used seduction more than romancing♪"

"Looks like you're doing the same these days♪"

"I learned from the best♥"

A little wink sends her into a quiet laughing fit, and she pulls you closer, though being careful not to wake Alice. The two of you rest your heads in the crook of Alice's neck, peering across at eachother through sleepy eyes.

"I love you, Renko."

"Love you too, Mary."

Mmm♥ You feel so bubbly inside, so comfy... so relaxed... so... sleepy...

---

"Sounds like they finally quieted down out there," you remark in passing, taking another sip of tea. Just talking for the sake of talking, of course; Shanghai seems to be off in her own little world, what with the red face, and Reimu doesn't seem particularly interested. Though she does give you a customary reply all the same.

"It's nice to have some quiet again," she says, visibly pleased, "I haven't had a lot of it recently."

Oh, now this sounds interesting!

"Oh yeah? Something been happening?"

"Someone's been happening."

Ha! You can't tell if that response is uncharacteristically cryptic of her, or exactly the straight-forward thought that would come to her first! You're going to have to weasel out a few more details...

"Nyahahaha!"

... what was that?

Reimu sighs deeply, and shakes her head. Looks like this must be what she was talking about. A quick peer around for the source of that laugh, and... hey, there we go! A little sort of gray and white orb of data, just sort of hovering around; kind of hard to spot if you don't look for it. It zips over to you, darts around you a little, lands on the little table Reimu has set up, and...

Whoa!

A sudden surge of data floods the small room in Reimu's home, bursting out of every nook and cranny. The bits of data all come together and gather at the little orb - looks like it must be the core - and start to form an image. Blocks of it are missing, it flickers, and it seems incomplete at first, but it soon comes together, and sharpens into perfect clarity.

Looks like a Navi.

She's got these big ol' horns, and orange hair, and a white top, and a purple skirt, and these weird sort of chain things that connect to all these odd geometric shapes plastered with her Navi mark... she's definitely the weirdest looking Navi you've seen.

"Hey, Reimu, who is this?"

Hey! She's not supposed to say it when you do!

"That's my question!"

...

"This who you were talkin' about before?"

Tch.

"Geez, you tryin' to pick a fight with me, girlie?" She gives you an irritated grin, and tries to look vicious. "Think you can take me, jus' 'cause you can take my words?"

"Maybe I do, Shorty!"

That little witch sneers and looks over to the still blushing Shanghai.

"Ha! I'll even give you a handicap! You can have a partner! Reimu or Blondie here!"

... this girl is really irritating!

***

[ ] Fine! You'll take her!
-[ ] If she offers a handicap, it's her fault when she loses because of overestimating herself!
--[ ] Partner with Shanghai.
--[ ] Partner with Reimu.

[ ] Heh, she thinks she's tough? Bet Reimu's tougher, and that you can take Reimu down faster than this little girl!

[ ] ... nah! You're not going to vindicate her like this! You have more self-control than her, so you don't have to be competitive.
>> No. 1105
>>1103

And evidently, I can't delete this mistake. Sigh.
>> No. 1106
[x] Fine! You'll take her!
-[x] If she offers a handicap, it's her fault when she loses because of overestimating herself!
--[x] Partner with Shanghai.

DollsCross DollsCross DollsCross
>> No. 1107
>>1105

This is why you create a password.
>> No. 1116
[ ] Fine! You'll take her!
-[ ] If she offers a handicap, it's her fault when she loses because of overestimating herself!
--[ ] Partner with Shanghai.

I don't think she'd see a DollCross coming
>> No. 1184
[X] Fine! You'll take her!
-[X] If she offers a handicap, it's her fault when she loses because of overestimating herself!
--[X] Partner with Shanghai.
And then we lose :<