[Return]
Archived Thread

File 125186763390.jpg - (210.31KB , 1024x768 , Buell_lightning_XB12S_2006_11_1024x768.jpg ) [iqdb]
1306 No. 1306
The night air clashes around you violently as you stir through the winds at 90mp/h as you are the one to rip through it at this speed. Comfortably nested on the seat of your trusted Buell, the wheel devours the road and lines up the miles without any moderation.

Tonight had been one of the most memorable nights of late. Nothing can beat wandering between the cities at cruise speed with a bunch of friends, stopping every now and then to buy more Alcohol. Much draft and much races were had, but not as many as cans of beer were opened in the meantime. You have no idea just how many percents you’re at and to be honest you don’t bleeding care, the cops aren’t crazy enough to try to chase a group of bikers speeding in the distance… at the very least, if they value their wheels… and heads…

Was it 6? 23? 24? Actually just how many packs were bought and downed is beyond you, the only thing that matter is the warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach and the roaring, cold slash of the wind, coming at you again and again, restlessly trying to stop you but in vain as your Buell lines up more miles on the Black path that is this dumb plain road.

Suddenly, however, something odd happens. You wonder for a moment if it isn’t just the Alcohol in your system messing with you, but suddenly all lights everywhere simply go out. The light posts around the street, the lights of all vehicles, yours and the other’s, even the stars in the sky, everything blacks out and leave you in a screen as dark as Death. You slow down slightly, but quickly shake your head, brushing away the illusion.

The illusion remains. You remember the road, the nearby mountain and the forest behind you, but nothing is to be seen anywhere, not even the slightest hint of anything. But that’s not the worst of it. Usually the sudden loss of senses would make people ask each others for help or stagger in confusion, but there is not a single noise around, with the exception of the engines you yourself drive. It’s as if the friends that were accompanying you all vanished at the same time as the scenery into the night sky.

Suddenly, A flash of light blinds you, forcing you to stop your engines. After the absolute dark is unwanted, hurting, harassing brightness. It creeps into you, destroying your night vision as the lighting is as good if not stronger than daylight.

There is a problem, however, as the said lighting comes not from the sky, but the earth itself. You smack yourself, but the vision of the flow of lava, irradiating bright light and intimidating heat a few tens of meters on your left do not go away. As you look upward, the stones in fusion relays back the sight of a rocky ceiling.

You discard the vision as effect of alcohol and simply continue down the rocky path, a river of lava on your left and a wall of solid stones on your right. After a certain time, the light of the lava river decreases and your hallucination-like apparition seems to reach its end, yes, soon you should literally see the light at the end of the tunnel…

Dead end. On your left, there is a river of lava, a few tens of meters away, on your right, a wall of stones, above you, a ceiling of stone, below you, a path of stone. In front of you? The dead end of a cave. Between you and this wall? A girl, seemingly in thoughts.

-------------------------------------------
[] Fuck it, just turn back and leave the way you entered.
[] Lava sounds Hawt, go take a look at it.
[] Greet the girl [Write-in greetings]

>> No. 1307
[] Lava sounds Hawt, go take a look at it.
>> No. 1308
[X] Your mind must be playing tricks on you. Drive through the illusion that just happens to look like a girl.

Take that Yukari!
>> No. 1309
[X] Your mind must be playing tricks on you. Drive through the illusion that just happens to look like a girl.

This can only end well.
>> No. 1310
[] Greet the girl [Write-in greetings]
[] Remember where the horn button is.
>> No. 1311
File 125186998927.jpg - (30.07KB , 488x418 , anat_lava.jpg ) [iqdb]
1311
Bah, this is nothing new. After all it’s not the first time your mind play tricks on you while you drive under the effect of this or that, in fact the best thing to do right now to get rid of it is to blatantly and conveniently ignore it and resume your course.

This decision taken, your foot crushes the pedal and your hand twists the handle mercilessly. The Buell is famed for its acceleration and that’s why you drive one right now. In a matter of seconds , the engine roars and resumes devouring the miles with speed and ferocity. The illusionary dead end and thinking girls approaches quickly but you pay them no avail as they are only what they are, illusion and—

WHAM. What the fuck!? No seriously what the holy fucking FUCK? This is the first time an alcohol-induced hallucination smashes into you as if it was real; did you hit a tree or something? You sit up from the ground, massaging your head. Fortunately, the dead end was already near and you didn’t have time to acquire that much of a speed as to kill yourself. The front of your Buell, however, suffered. Although the machine is not completely dead yet, it needs some fixing.

You stand up groggily and touché the stone wall. It Is solid, real, existent, present. It’s here and it’s not going to be crossed just like the nice inexistent hallucination it was supposed to be. Man, fuck that damn stone! Why did it have to exist? It’s not even real but it’s real, bullshit! You call.

Interrupting your hazy thoughts, the girl hails you.

“Excuse me but just what are you trying to do?” she asks, puzzled as she witnessed your “collision”

You turn and take a look at the girl, nice face, long black hair; they seem to be taken care of also. Her dress is white and green and oh wow is that Sauron’s Eye on her shirt? Bad-ass! Unless she’s a geek now it’d be much less bad-ass. But she doesn’t have glasses so she shouldn’t be a geek… We’ll see… eventually… maybe… ALCOHOL… anyways.

-------------------

[ ] OHSHI-! Are those things wings? What the hell is going on!?
[ ] OHSHI-! Are those things wings? … cool.
[ ] This wall of stone must FALL.
[ ] Lava sounds really nice, especially for a bath.
>> No. 1312
[ ] OHSHI-! Are those things wings? one of those... costume people who watch the wierd cartoons. Yep, she's a geek. Oh well.
[X] "Hey, you know how to get out of here? Or a cell phone so I can call a tow truck? Seems I took a wrong turn somewhere."
>> No. 1313
[x] OHSHI-! Are those things wings? One of those... costumes from some weird cartoons. Yep, she's a geek. Oh well.
[x] "Hey, you know how to get out of here? Or a cell phone so I can call a tow truck? Seems I took a wrong turn somewhere."
>> No. 1314
[x] OHSHI-! Are those things wings? One of those... costumes from some weird cartoons. Yep, she's a geek. Oh well.
[x] Grab her and use it to smash the wall. This wall of stone must FALL. Just look what it did to your bike!
>> No. 1315
[x] "OHSHI-! Are those things wings? … cool." Who the hell knows, maybe she's cool as hell.
[x] "Hey, you know how to get out of here? Or a cell phone so I can call a tow truck? Seems I took a wrong turn somewhere."
[x] "And what kind of a place is this, it's something out of a bitchin' piece of biker art"
>> No. 1316
>>1117

Changing my vote from >>1101 to this.
>> No. 1317
File 125190099132.jpg - (1.29MB , 1000x1748 , 74434afd5e1cfac3a2dc8256cd85e029.jpg ) [iqdb]
1317
OHSHI-! You didn’t notice them at first because wings don’t usually belong on a human body, but it would seem… apparently, that this pseudo real, unreal, non-inexistent hallucination has wings… Fucked up… Or maybe it’s just a costume like those weirdos wear, which would suck, but hey who knows?

As your eyes slips downward on the black wings, you catch a glimpse of something otherworldly, something that you wouldn’t even imagine on the most fucked up of Highs. There is some space between both of her wings were all the light of the tunnel is void. Some sort of fabric-like layer on which all the stars of the sky fled to. It all makes sense now! She stole the sky! Sense… yeah sort of… whatever, it really is beautiful. There aren’t only tiny shiny dots, there’s also constellations and even bigger suns and galaxies in the distance, as if the fabric was a window open into the universe. And the whole thing is moving whenever she does. Wicked.

But staring is not cool, besides she asked you a question didn’t she? Maybe socializing with hallucinations will help you get out of here and hopefully resume the party… Probably. And honestly she isn’t bad looking at all.

“Errr, I was trying to get out. Thought the wall’d just move but it didn’t. D’ya know how to get out? Or do you have a ce- oh wait” the girl frowns quizzically.

Suppressing the urge to smack yourself some more, your hand dives into a pocket of your coat and returns with the object you actually do posses. You flip it open and begin composing a number but stop half-way as a red icon glares at you; No network. Oh well, shit. But just where IS this place? As you were about to ask, the not-so-hallucinatory hallucination interrupts you.

-“Hmm… It’s the first time I see you here, you don’t seem to be a ghost either, so how did you end up in Hell?”

Wut?
--------------------------
[ ] Write-in
>> No. 1318
[X] "Hell? Nah, this can't be Hell. Ain't any hot chicks like you in Hell."
-[X] "Then again, I guess you're dressed kinda strange. Sorta geeky-like. So I guess this could kind of be Hell; like, all the hot chicks here turn out to be geeks. Damn, that would suck."
--[X] "Then again, I kinda figured I'd wind up in Hell one day. Might as well make the best of it. So..."
---[X] Okay, hey, she has a concrete shoe.
----[X] "... nice shoe. Want to fuck?"

Critical thought process derailed.
>> No. 1319
[x] Well I was riding along the roads with my bros when I- I'm in hell? I don't think you ended up here though a weird... gap. I always expected to go in a blaze of glory.
[x] I wonder if my badness got me a nice spot here.
[x] I wonder if she's one of hell's angels... dammit, that's the last time I have peppermint schnapps.
[x] "Well since I'm here, I might as well get the Tour, the name's Harley Davison, what's yours?" After all you should be around them before asking them to show their breasts.
>> No. 1320
[X]Wiseman write-in.
>> No. 1321
[X] "Hell? Nah, this can't be Hell. Ain't any hot chicks like you in Hell."
-[X] "Then again, I guess you're dressed kinda strange. Sorta geeky-like. So I guess this could kind of be Hell; like, all the hot chicks here turn out to be geeks. Damn, that would suck."
--[X] "Then again, I kinda figured I'd wind up in Hell one day. Might as well make the best of it. So..."
---[X] Okay, hey, she has a concrete shoe.
----[X] "... nice shoe. Want to fuck?"
>> No. 1322
It was taking a while so I started writing wieseman's since it got 2 faster already.

It's just taking forever because I'm writing in the middle of a battlefield, please wait warmly~
>> No. 1323
[x] >>1133
>> No. 1324
File 125191246072.jpg - (228.14KB , 1087x1000 , 08c08e6b2b2dc536b2f22f70cc33fbfb.jpg ) [iqdb]
1324
Hmm… Hell? The fuck? You don’t remember ever dying, what’s more is that she just said you weren’t a ghost. You always knew that if Hell and Heaven existed, you were heading to hell but you cared about as much about it as speed limits. This is strange… but not nearly as strange as to bother you. For a moment, you ponder about whether your actions deserved you a special treatment in hell… yet again, the fact is that you’re not dead. How does one go to hell without being dead? Did someone slip drugs in your beer? Nah… couldn’t be… they’re your pals… bros, right?… right? Anyways…

-“Well” You glance at your trusted engine; it pleads to be repaired before being used again. “Since I’m here and not going anywhere soon, ‘just might stick around and get th’tour.” You shrug. “Name’s Harley, what’s yours?” you raise your hand with a reserved but warm smile, maybe a tad amplified by the alcohol.

She grabs your hand and shake it firmly, a smirk on her face “I’m Utsuho, the administrator of the Blazing Hell’s heating power. In other words, this” she points distractedly at the river of lava in the distance “All over the place is all mine.” She crosses her arms

-“So… this is hell?”
-“Yup”
-“And you’re in charge of the whole Fire thing.”
-“Sort of.”

You glance around at the saddeningly empty tunnel and put a hand to your chin. Something is wrong. Just what kind of dead end at the farthest cold end of hell is this?

-“This tunnel is boringly empty. Why are you here if you’re the one responsible for the whole place?”

-“Well, first, I’m responsible for the –heat- I’m not the one in charge of the -place-. Second, I was taking a stroll away to get some peace and think by myself.”
-------------------------
[ ] Ask her what she was thinking about
[ ] Suggest to fire up the tunnel; it should be fun.
[ ] Ask about the person in charge of the place she mentioned.
[ ] Ask if there’s a garage in Hell. (This is all crazy anyway, this is so crazy it just might work!)
>> No. 1325
File 125191330650.jpg - (108.32KB , 477x600 , 1222395377671.jpg ) [iqdb]
1325
[x] Ask her what she was thinking about
[x] Ask about the person in charge of the place she mentioned.
[x] Ask if there’s a garage in Hell. (This is all crazy anyway, this is so crazy it just might work!)
>> No. 1326
[X] Ask her what she was thinking about fi she cares to answer
[X] Ask about the person in charge of the place she mentioned.
[X] Ask if there’s a garage in Hell. (This is all crazy anyway, this is so crazy it just might work!)

Or is it one choice only?
>> No. 1327
Multiple choices are authorized, but remember, if you prioritize nothing you'll get nothing.
>> No. 1328
[x] Ask her what she was thinking about.
[x] Ask about the person in charge of the place she mentioned.
[x] Ask if there’s a garage in Hell. (It's Hell, so probably not, but still...)
>> No. 1329
Unanimous vote is unanimous.

Writan~
>> No. 1330
bitchin
>> No. 1331
File 125192040663.jpg - (130.74KB , 600x800 , d6b3f99d521116adbe4d94787121cc20.jpg ) [iqdb]
1331
-“so… what’s on your mind if you wanted to think about it alone?” You ask for conversation’s sake.

The girl blinks for a moment and look at you with a different look. If earlier she was absent-minded and careless, she seems more reserved and mature now. She eyes you from head to toe, as if considering whether or not to disclose it. Maybe it’s something personal and she don’t want to talk about it that would explain why she wants to think about it alone.

In a sudden enlighten, you realize that the vapors of alcohol are less and less present to influence you. Maybe it’s the heat, and it’s actually getting pretty hot in here, but you’re sobering up faster than usual… not that you were -that- drunk anyway but still.

-“It’s something I want to do but I’m not perfectly sure how.” She finally replies without malice. It’s vague, but it sounds honest; so is the look in her face.
-“’Guess I’ll just avoid the topic then if you don’t want to talk about the specifics” you add simply. This isn’t an interrogatory, you don’t have to force her to answer to anything. “Well if you want to talk about it, feel free to… If I’m still around.” You conclude with an open offer.
-“We’ll see about it. Maybe later.”
-“So…” you change the subject to something else that had struck you “Who’s the person in charge of the place, you said you knew him.”
-“It’s her, actually, and I didn’t say that I knew her, but I do.” She states calmly, scratching the back of her head. She’s actually sharper than she looks
-“Ah? Sorry I didn’t know.” She shrugs.
-“Well the person in charge is Miss Satori, she’s a good person but pretty much everyone fear her for some reason.” She shrugs it off, faking cluelessness. The mention of people fearing the embodiment of Lucifer for “some reason” makes you chuckle which brings a smile to her face. “I live with her, but I don’t think it would be suitable for you. For obvious reasons.” You nod with amusement. “You could meet her though; she isn’t narrow-minded like some others.”

What is this, a little chit-chat with Lucifer in person? Well this is the best some beer has did to you in a while. With some luck you’ll talk with Damian too, and Marcel will show up and everyone will play Poker then Jesus will drop by with some saints and they’ll lose bad… Yeah that sounds like an evening’s plan.

-“Yeah, that’s a good idea, I’ll look forward to it.” You state calmly.
-“Good, Miss Satori could really use to have more people around her, she has a lot of pets but people avoid her a lot.”
-“Heh, I can see why… actually, any precise reason besides the obvious?”
-“Hmm… You’ll see for yourself.” She purposefully leaves you in the dark with a smirk, most efficiently poking at your curiosity.
-“Hey, as long as it doesn’t kill me it should be ok… as long as I’m not dead yet… this is Hell so… Am I?” you hazard, half-jokingly.
-“You aren’t” she blocks with serious.
-“Then why am I in Hell”
-“Don’t ask me, I’ll have to talk about Orin about it, that’s her domain.”
Lots of hers around huh…
You shrug
-“Whatever happens, happens.” The girl smiles knowingly at your words, as if she just remembered a past experience involving this very philosophy.
-“Well… while I think of it you don’t have a garage around?” you hazard again.
-“Garage?” she raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms again.
-“Somewhere to repair my bike.” You add, pointing at your damaged Buell.
She ponders for a few seconds “We do have a place where we can repair that kind of things, but I don’t think you could call it a garage.”
They do? Hell has become modern over the years, sweet. Maybe you’ll be able to get some mods on it, like infernal flames on the wheels and—oh well let’s not over think things.
-“I really have to drop by this place sometime soon.”
-“So… What do you plan to do now?”
-------------
[ ] Stay around and chat a little more with Utsuho
[ ] Go check the Garage-thing
[ ] Go pay a visit to this Miss Satori.
[ ]The lava compels you to visit it, it must be visited.
>> No. 1332
[ ] "I'll let you finish your thinking; I'm going to check out Satori's place and the bike repair joint. Real interesting time talking with ya."
[ ] Go pay a visit to this Miss Satori, since talking with her should make visiting the bike place easier.
[ ] Go check the Garage-thing. I wonder what it's like in this tripped out hell.
>> No. 1333
[x] stay around and chat a little more with Utsuho.

Assuming we have time after that:
[ ] go check the Garage-thing.
[ ] go pay a visit to this Miss Satori.
>> No. 1334
[X] "I'll let you finish your thinking; I'm going to check out Satori's place and the bike repair joint. Real interesting time talking with ya."
[X] Go pay a visit to this Miss Satori, since talking with her should make visiting the bike place easier.
[X] Go check the Garage-thing. I wonder what it's like in this tripped out hell.
>> No. 1335
[ ] "I'll let you finish your thinking; I'm going to check out Satori's place and the bike repair joint. Real interesting time talking with ya."
[ ] Go pay a visit to this Miss Satori, since talking with her should make visiting the bike place easier.
[ ] Go check the Garage-thing. I wonder what it's like in this tripped out hell.
>> No. 1336
I have to go out (out considering that I'm not even home actually but just squatting somewhere) then I have some shit to do, I'll be back and writing in an half-dozen hours. Vote is still open while I'm not here.
>> No. 1337
Where are you?
>> No. 1338
And now, roughly an half-dozen hours later(6 hours and a half later) I indeed am back. Just let me settle down and get at it.
>> No. 1339
File 125195040892.jpg - (491.78KB , 1200x1050 , 9f03d814fcc42e459f77a7907c9358a3.jpg ) [iqdb]
1339
"I'll let’ya finish your thinking; I'm going to check out this Satori's place and the bike repair joint. Real interesting time talking with ya."
“right, try not to get yourself killed.” She answers in a matter-of-fact tone, but you discard the thought as joke.
“I’ll try” you say with a roll of eyes. Then, with sudden brilliance, you realize you have no idea whatsoever where both your destinations are. “Got some general directions for me? ”
The girl looks up for a second then glance at the tunnel behind you. “Well, keep following this tunnel for a while, keep going forward until you reach a T and can’t go on anymore, then take to the left. Then it’ll be right again. If you see a bridge it means you’re lost and go back, don’t approach it. Miss Satori’s place should be easy to find it’s the big palace at the center of everything. As for the “joint”, I must say I can’t remember the specifics.”

You nod and seize your damaged yet still trusted vehicle, putting it back on its wheels and making it roll alongside you. Transporting it in your arms may not be the most comfortable idea so this will have to do. You do as you were told and follow the tunnel forward. Maybe it’s just because you are now on foot, but it feels like the tunnel is way too long for its own good and it begins to be tiring.

You glance on your right and the ever-present river of lava keeps flowing freely in the distance. Only now do you notice that this “tunnel” is incredibly large for its height. You look up and take a look at the ceiling. It’s arched, yeah, but the degrees are pretty low and it isn’t that high at the center.

Dark stones relay dark stones as the tunnel continue forward to seemingly no end. The scenery is change though as a path opens up on the left. You ignore it and progress forward but a few moments later a very loud noise comes from the general direction of behind you, in the distance. Slight tremors reach you and the amount of light coming from behind is much superior to what it used to.
---------------
[ ] Continue forward, you got places to reach.
[ ] Go back, just what may have happened?
[ ] The lava is harassing you ever since you entered here, it commands you to investigate it.

====================
I had a long day and I have another tomorrow so it should be the last one for today... unless of course you manage to make something win fast.
>> No. 1340
[ ] Continue forward, you got places to reach.
>> No. 1341
[X] Continue forward, you got places to reach. Sooner I get this business over with, the sooner I can enjoy myself. I wonder of that girl'd enjoy stories of me in action; she looks like the type that enjoys fights.
>> No. 1342
[ ] Continue forward, you got places to reach.
>> No. 1343
[ ] Continue forward, you got places to reach.

ITS THE GOD DAMN BIKER FROM HELL BEHIND YOU, GET ON YOUR BROKEN BUELL AND RIDE ON WITH HIM
>> No. 1344
[ ] Continue forward, you got places to reach.

I can't wait to see how Satori reacts hers.
>> No. 1345
On from College again, I'll get to work as soon as I finish eating.

While I do so, do tell me Anonymous, do you want me to continue this directly in /underground/ or do you want to finish this thread here first. I don't mind either.
>> No. 1346
Send it to /underground/. We require writing's there posthaste.
>> No. 1347
New thread up here and updated
http://www.touhou-project.com/underground/res/11.html

Also, 11.