[Return]
Archived Thread

File 122183506633.jpg - (226.21KB , 1000x794 , 1220884759128.jpg ) [iqdb]
8236 No. 8236
It's like you're floating, all around you there's the feeling of something warm and soft supporting your body, wrapping you in gossamer threads. Hazily you think it's like sleeping on a cloud, yes like drifting on a fluffily cloud through the boundless blue sky~

"Y...."

A soft sound near you gently pulls your attention away from your little dream and you become aware of something pressed up against you, it's warm and snuggled up against you in a rather familiar fashion, it appears to have fallen asleep in the crook of your arm resting ever so slightly against your chest. You can feel a hot breath against your skin that's in time with that soft noise that got your attention just now.

Rather than try to stir yourself and ruin this rather perfect moment you decide to enjoy it while you can, rolling over a bit in the silken threads that wrap you in comfort you pull the warm body a little closer to you. After all it can only be one person in the world right now, if Wriggle wanted to sneak into bed with you then who are you to deny her?

Besides you’re enjoying this too.

"Yu~"

Wriggle gives a soft sigh as you pull her close, nuzzling your shirt a little as you do, opening an eye a crack to sneak a peak at her you see a mess of green hair wrapped under your arm.

Life is good.

For now you can just ignore life, ignore everything that's happened this last couple of days and just enjoy this rather touching moment right here and right now. Running your fingers through her hair you begin to stroke along Wriggle's neck and down to

Her

Back?

Something's not right! Just below her head there's nothing! Your mind is racing, fully awakened from the haze of sleep you feel around in the empty air doubting your own senses. Wriggle literally has no back, but .... That would mean she's just a head! OH GOD WRIGGLE'S DEA- but wait, she's breathing and still warm to the touch....

Severed heads don't breathe.

Just what's going on here?

Snapping your eyes open with a jolt you draw back and look down at the sleeping 'Wriggle', not quite prepared for the sight nestled next to you. Eyes closed and breathing gently with a quiet "Yu~ Yu~" sound is what looks exactly like Wriggle's face, her entire head even, but that's it. Beyond this head there's no body, as curious as you are confused you carefully pick up this Wriggle head as if it was something dangerous, it's fairly hefty but not exactly heavy either. Kind of like picking up a small bean bag chair.

Turning it slightly to get a look underneath it the thing stirs slightly; it doesn't look like it's been severed, or indeed if it was ever attached to a body at all. Where the neck or a stump should be there's just a smooth roundness, almost featureless in fact.

Whatever this thing is, it certainly isn't Wriggle herself although it looks identical to her. Actually, now that you've gotten closer to it, this thing does seem different to the real Wriggle after all. It's slightly larger than a normal humanoid head and the features are spread out like they've been stretched to fit onto the new form, it gives the effect of making it look like a rather dim witted version of Wriggle. An image that's aided by its slack jawed sleep, a string of dribble running down freely onto your hand. A quick glance shows a damp patch on your shirt where it was laying.

Sitting down heavily again into your bed of silk again, with the head still in hand, you stare at it uncomprehendingly. Where's the real Wriggle? What the hell is this thing? Why does it look like her and why was it sleeping next to you?

In your hands the head snoozes on heedless of your handling of it, vaguely you wonder how much like the real Wriggle it resembles?

---

[ ] Wake it up gently

[ ] Let it sleep and wait for it to awaken

[ ] Poke and prod at it

====

Here we go again anon, let's warm up now and do our best here!

>> No. 8237
[x] Poke and prod at it.

Nothing can justify Yukkuris.

Not even Scorn updates. (NESU)
>> No. 8238
[x] Poke and prod at it
>> No. 8239
[x] Find some children's clothes you had lying about, stuff them full of towels, fluff, other clothes and whatnot. Place it just down from the head so it looks like the Yukurri has a little toy body.
>> No. 8240
[ ] Poke and prod at it
>> No. 8241
>>8239
1) You're still in Wriggle's burrow

2) That's creepy.

Really. Really. Creepy.

>>8237

Odd as it sounds I've always been fond of Yukkuris and not in the torture way, bullying moe yes but I think some of them are rather charming. Just nothing like all Alice are rapists and peni peni, hate that kind of stuff.
>> No. 8242
>>8236
[X] Wake it up gently
>> No. 8243
>>8241

I always thought of them as obnoxious little Chihuahuas that should be punted into the next room. These soulless abominations with a meat bun texture have no place in this world...
>> No. 8244
[x] Pinch yourself. This is a nightmare.
[x] Scream when you discover it's not.

Fucking hate these things, Scorn. Feeling mighty trolled right now.
>> No. 8246
[x] Poke and prod at it

Full Force without holding back.
>> No. 8247
>>8241

WHAT?? You mean you HAVEN'T gone played house as a small child, mounted the bloodied severed heads of your victims on top of mutilated Cabbage Patch kids dolls, arranging them all around a little toy table, and the giggling when the terrified teenage girl discovers your secret, whispering into her perfect little ear "Will you be my sister? Hehehe..."

You've lived a very, very sheltered life. You should get out more.
>> No. 8248
[x] Poke and prod at it.

Breakfast in bed? Awesome!
>> No. 8249
[x] Go back to bed.

Maybe when we wake up we'll get our moebug back.
>> No. 8251
[ODIN] Poke and prod at it

Yukkuri are for poking.

Also, hooray.jpg
>> No. 8252
File 122185106539.jpg - (636.32KB , 1146x833 , nineballsquad.jpg ) [iqdb]
8252
[x] Poke and prod at it.
>> No. 8253
[X] Wake iy up gently.

Fuck you torture creeps
>> No. 8254
>>8236
What the hell is this, Scorn? :<

{X} Poke and prod at it
>> No. 8255
[x] Poke and prod at it with your penis.
>> No. 8256
>>8255
Knowing Scorn, we shouldn't do that or eat it, since it is probably going to be filled with scat
>> No. 8257
>>8243
Fucking seconded. The whole "Yukkuri torture lol" thing disgusts me, but I sure as fuck don't like them, either.

This had goddamn not better be official Forest LA resuming, Scorn. Or if it is, it had better be a dream sequence.

Yukkuris are just goddamn stupid, and have no place in your writing outside of a Yukkuri volleyball tournament sidestory, or something equally weird, like Alice (the real Alice, not a yukkuri) making captured Yukkurisas give her head or whatever.
>> No. 8260
>>8256
already fapping
>> No. 8261
[x] Wake it up gently

>>8241

Agreed. The majority of them can be pretty cute.
>> No. 8262
[X] Wake it up gently

Scorn think Yukkuris are cute? This can only be the right option then, do not make the writefag sad or things are going down real fast.
>> No. 8265
>>8262
>things are going down real fast

What makes you think they haven't already?

Beer Spider could've woken us up, man--imagine, waking up to an gigantic arachnid pressing a cold one against your face. It could make perfect sense; Beer Spider was searching the forest for a good spot to set up a web, drink a few brewskis, and catch some fairies, but serendipitously came across a familiar scent. But no. Instead of that, we've got this... thing.

You know I don't really hate them, and we might try to bond with it by voting to give it [x] RESPEKT KNUCKLES, but please explain to me how the fuck we're supposed to do that to a blob with no fucking appendages? I just don't see this relationship working out.
>> No. 8266
>>8265

RESPEKT HEADBUTT.
>> No. 8267
Wait, how is Scorn going to do this? After all, it's not like yukkuris shit very much.
>> No. 8268
>>8266
Now you're thinking with AWESOME!
>> No. 8269
[ x ] Poke and prod at it

NOW I'M COOKING WITH GAS
>> No. 8270
[X] Wake it easy!
>> No. 8271
10/10 Scorn, would be trolled again
>> No. 8273
>>8241
Likewise. They just want to take it easy~

>>8266
YES. But, not right this second.

[X] Wake it up gently.
>> No. 8274
Yukkuri's have no place in any LA. Not even a Yukkuri-based one.
>> No. 8275
First HY, now Scorn?
>> No. 8276
[X] Wake it up gently.

So I like Yukkuris. So what?
>> No. 8277
This better not fuck up our official LA
>> No. 8278
>>8277
It will fuck it up exactly the same amount as the alice-marisa scat, the futa wriggle, and the mystia rape in Captain Anonymous Rex.

Don't tell me you forgot about all those.
>> No. 8279
>>8278

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I guess waiting for /forest/LA for so long made Anonymous forget the true nature of Scorn.
>> No. 8309
Uh, sorry for the seven minutes guys. It's been a crazy weekend.

Monday I will be head to my parents house for a few days again, so probably no updates most of this week.

But what's more, I think I've accidently got myself a girlfriend. We went out to a club last night to celebrate everyone moving into their new houses and a girl I nearly went out with last year was there. I got smashed and ended up having a long talk with her saying a lot of things I didn't actually mean, ending up with us saying we'd give a relationship a go.

Only.... the reason I didn't go with her last year was because I frankly can't be bothered to be tied down to someone, women are a head ache unless you absolutly adore them. This ain't the case.

I guess what I'm saying is: 3D pig disgusting

Anyway I'm shocked by the backlash to Yukkuris, but don't worry unduly my friends all will be revealed in time.
>> No. 8311
>>8309

tl;dr version: miserable pile of bullshit

looks like you're kinda back on tracks, Scorn
>> No. 8312
File 122201781996.jpg - (118.70KB , 600x600 , 1220304540855.jpg ) [iqdb]
8312
>>8309

Sounds like a match made in heaven!
>> No. 8313
File 122201799998.jpg - (157.33KB , 500x600 , 45956c2b4fcd7c99ffad4b4bc8a0ad31.jpg ) [iqdb]
8313
>>8309

>I got smashed and ended up having a long talk with her saying a lot of things I didn't actually mean,

Pretty much being drunk puts most in a "Disregard that, I suck cocks" mood the next day. Normal.

>ending up with us saying we'd give a relationship a go.

Still applies. In after FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>unless you absolutly adore them. This ain't the case.

Well, as long as the lease lasts. Sure.
Then the time comes when you want to trade-in.
>> No. 8314
>>8309

TMI, Scorn. TMI.
>> No. 8315
File 122201839230.jpg - (14.38KB , 281x307 , 1222017712281.jpg ) [iqdb]
8315
>>8309

This post smells, looks, and feels like crap...

That's the Scorn we know and love!

>>8313

Truer words hath never been spoken.
>> No. 8316
>>8309
Congrats Scorn!

I hope your verbal contract specifically stated that you won't spend more than 1 hour within a week talking to her on the phone, and that the relationship is purely based on sex. That is a MUST HAVE deal breaker these days.
>> No. 8317
File 122201935164.png - (27.25KB , 550x401 , 1205524833124.png ) [iqdb]
8317
>>8316
>> No. 8318
File 12220195053.jpg - (93.00KB , 625x500 , b037136f9044651509949bc96ecbb8a8.jpg ) [iqdb]
8318
>>8316
>>8317

Indeed. Although Scorn most likely talked about
leaving a swirl on her chest once too many times.
>> No. 8319
File 122202719737.jpg - (426.61KB , 1024x1024 , 0692847accd893d5b5ed4b08c9be8fcd.jpg ) [iqdb]
8319
Eh. Atleast we know Wriggle has a penis.
>> No. 8347
File 122221931614.jpg - (30.95KB , 848x480 , 1222217688530.jpg ) [iqdb]
8347
And this is the end of Forest LA.
>> No. 8350
>>8347
Captnonoymous died piercing the heavens with his drill....
>> No. 8352
File 122229885861.jpg - (146.05KB , 500x500 , patchy141.jpg ) [iqdb]
8352
>>8319

My nose...
>> No. 8354
File 122230844892.jpg - (44.75KB , 180x225 , 1248572104842.jpg ) [iqdb]
8354
First we took YWUiG behind the shed, then
MiG and its children, and recently SDM:LA.

Now Forest LA and its children?



Its gonna be a hard, hard winter.
>> No. 8356
[x] Wake it up gently
>> No. 8359
SCORN aren't your days of servitude MacDo over with and gone? Why have you not return to updating, I miss the days of Yandere Alice and Winrisa.
>> No. 8360
>>8359
Scorn found love
>> No. 8362
File 122253811514.jpg - (147.52KB , 480x425 , 1207707179142.jpg ) [iqdb]
8362
>>8359>>8360

All he found was shit.
Ironic, not even himself can see it is.
>> No. 8364
Actually what I found was the previous tennants of my house haven't canceled their internet service so I can't order a new package until they do or send me the MAC code to migrate the IP address.

Only, I can't use the service they left because I have no router and I can't really be bothered to buy one when I get it free with the service I buy. Particularly seeing as if I use what they pay for it could end any day without warning. Plus I don't have the previous tennants phone number, my land lady is on holiday with £250 extra rent I gave her due to the bank being retarded and the only person with the number I need has gone home for a visit.

So yeah.

As for her, I've seen her once again by accident since we hooked up.

Anyway I'll update a little today.
>> No. 8365
>>8364

This post just made me realize that we actually appreciate "/th/ - Your personal blog".

Hang in there, Scorn. Today will be better, I swear!
>> No. 8366
>>8365
Yes, I'm sorry about the blog bullshit but its neigh on impossible to justify my lack of updates without going into detail.

===

[ ] Poke n' prod.

The atmosphere of the room feels heavy, like the pressure of some monumental event is pushing down on you in this little hollow of the earth. Your finger is already half way to its cheek, stretched out to prod it with a jab of your finger, before you even notice.

It's soft, that much you expected, your finger ploughs a deep furrow into it to the point your digit is enveloped in its body. It's spongy too, but not as elastic as human skin so rather than snapping back into place immediately it kind of seeps back into shape slowly like a ball filled with syrup.

"Yuuuu~"

A whiny little noise escapes its lips and a look of discomfort passes across its distorted features before slipping back into blissful sleep; spurred on by this curious reaction you try something else.

This time you grab a section of its cheek and pull, you're shocked as you stretch the skin inch by inch away from the head without meeting any resistance, this time you're reminded of soft dough before it's baked. The Wriggle head makes the same sound of discomfort again, louder and longer this time, in protest stirring slightly. Curiously you let go and the skin flaps down uselessly by its side where it hangs loose, before it eventually begins to slide grossly back into shape once more.

"What the hell is this thing....?”

Muttering that under your breath you think of the real Wriggle. Sweet, smitten, little Wriggle Nightbug that half dotes on you half hates you. Suddenly you're pissed off by this obscene fake, where the real Wriggle? You don't want this little freak with Wriggle's cute features ruined over its corpulent shape near you!

Viciously you jab a finger at where Wriggle's cute little nose should be, this fake doesn't even have a nose! The skin puckers under the pressure pulling the creature's face into one point like it's sucking something very sour; it's ridiculous enough to make you laugh. With vigour you poke and prod and yank on this freaky blob thing, giggling intently as it whines and grimaces its way back to wakefulness.

"Yuuuuuuuuuuu~!"

With an ear splitting howl the tiny head thing wakes up, face awash with genuine tears and stares at you imploringly.

"Sbop it! Wriggle can't take it easy like 'dis!"

Wait, it can talk?

"Pwease mister! Wriggle's not a bad Yukkuri! Wet Wriggle goooo!"

Rocking and shivering in your hands the copy of Wriggle sobs at you eyes wide and miserable, bottom lip quivering and "Yu"ing softly to her self.

You thought that only humans could cry? Hell you thought humans, and more recently Youkai, were the only creatures that could actually talk! What have you done?

"I'm sorry....." You manage to choke out a surprised apology through your confusion, you suddenly feel awful. You've been abusing this poor thing just because it looked like Wriggle, you wouldn't do it to the real Wriggle so why to this head-thing? Heck, you wouldn't even do it to an animal. Isn't that like, the profile of a serial killer?

But it sure does look cute when it's crying; you're almost disappointed to see it's calming down. Maybe if you just....

"Hey mister! Put Wriggle down easy okay?"

Before you could stop yourself or even think about it you were going to start bullying this Wriggle thing again, if it hadn't spoken up you probably would've done it too. But you couldn't help yourself for some reason, like you were compelled to pull its cheek again.

"I'm....sorry?"

Repeating yourself you stare at it, it's face is still flushed and red from crying and a few stray tears are hanging in the corner of it's eyes but otherwise it's calmer than before and looking at you uncertainly.

Gently you place it upon the earthen floor, handling it carefully as if to make up for your rough treatment earlier. After it's safely on the floor again it gives a sort of half-hop in celebration and smiles.

"Thanks mister, Wriggle couldn't take it easy up there!"

Has, has it forgotten already you were the one that made it cry in the first place? And why does it keep talking about taking it easy? As your train of thought goes around in circles the thing hops around the floor for a bit looking around, currently ignoring you.

It's weird to see it move, you can't even begin to work out how its muscles must work to let it hop around like that. Vaguely you're reminded of one of those old toys for kids, the great big rubber balls filled with air and handles. Space hoppers?

A brief image of yourself dressed as a knight and riding the Wriggle flashes through your mind for a second making you choke, absurd!

Plus it's too small to ride.

"Hey, hey mister!" Seemingly done with whatever it was it was doing, the thing has noticed you once again and is sat at your feet glaring at you.

"This is Wriggle's burrow! Get out easy mister!" Puffing up angrily it hops up and down while telling you to leave, occasionally bumping harmlessly into your leg to get you to move.
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me! It's my burrow, so get out easy mister!"
What on earth?
"No," You try first to reason with it. "This is Wriggle's burrow. She's like you but taller?"
Motioning with one hand you show it about Wriggle height, just up to your chest, but it doesn't seem to care.
"Stupid mister! Get out! Drop dead!"

What the hell is going on here? Suddenly and without warning, it's gone from afraid of you to defiantly claiming this place as its own! The same irritation from before rises in your stomach to hear it saying these things, you really wish the real Wriggle would show up soon.

"Listen you! I could kick you across the room like a football! Don't mess with me!"
From a glare it assumes a mocking look, eyebrows raised.
"Oooh! Mister's angry. Scary, scary."

The bloody thing is taunting you now! You're starting to wonder if you'd feel any regret at all if you showed it whose boss right now.

"Get out! Wriggle can't take it easy if you don't!"

Goddamn it's getting on your nerves, but even as you go to make good on your threat you find yourself unable to do it. Sure you made it cry before but this is a little too violent, particularly seeing as it looks like Wriggle. You're not sure if you could look her in the face again if you hurt the thing at your feet.

======

[ ] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.

[ ] YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!

[ ] Grab it; take it outside and drop kick it into the nearest lake.

[ ] Just ignore it, go outside.
>> No. 8367
[X] YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!
>> No. 8368
{X} YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!

:awesome:
>> No. 8369
{X} YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!

HERES COMES THE DAVID TRAIN
>> No. 8370
[=!=] YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!
>> No. 8371
[ ] Grab it; take it outside and drop kick it into the nearest lake.

MANly option but....

[X] YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!
>> No. 8372
Easy guys. You never know if...
1. This yukkuri is Wriggle's
2. This yukkuri IS Wriggle
3. Wriggle might see us abusing something that looks like her and think worse of us. She already killed us once, after all.

Besides, if we kill it either with the lake option or poking it too much, it'll probably end this side story too soon.

[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8373
[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8374
File 122262030630.png - (175.56KB , 538x1506 , 1222619228148.png ) [iqdb]
8374
>>8372
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.Fine...

[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8375
Okay I'm off, I start class again this week so this is going to be an offcial seven minutes with occasional breaks due to access.

I'm not running off, be clear on this, I am coming back.

But life has a tendency to fuck me in the ass in some sort of karma balance thing. As soon as I get the internet don't be surprised if I contract herpes or something in order to balance it out.
>> No. 8376
[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.

OH GOD DO NOT WANT TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
>> No. 8377
[z] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8378
[x] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.

I like yukkuri's. Just not the extreme bullying.
>> No. 8379
[X] YOU'RE A YUKKURI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE BULLYING MOE! POKE AND PROD! POKE AND PROD YOUR MOE OUT!

I'd rather kick it into the lake and be done with it, but nobody else is voting for it.
>> No. 8380
[ ] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8381
[x] Grab it; take it outside and drop kick it into the nearest lake.

DIE MONSTER. YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD.
>> No. 8382
[x] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8383
[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.

>the great big rubber balls filled with air and handles. Space hoppers?

OH MY GOD
MEMORIES OF BEING SIX YEARS OLD FLOODING BACK
>> No. 8384
[x] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8385
[x] Pick it up and shake it.

Go go Yukkuri Wriggle H-Scene
>> No. 8386
[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8387
[x] Wake up from this nightmare.

Please.
>> No. 8388
[C] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.
>> No. 8390
[x] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good.
[x] Just ignore it, go outside.

Scorn, this had better be the first and last time we ever see yukkuri in this story.
Fucking ever.
>> No. 8391
>>8390
>Scorn, this had better be the first and last time we ever see yukkuri in this story
Why don't I remember seeing such harsh reactions to scorn's scat or futa?
>> No. 8392
>>8391

Because then at least Anon knew he was being trolled.
>> No. 8393
[x] "Hey, you wanna play soccer with me?"
>> No. 8394
>>8393

Okay, I lol'd.
>> No. 8395
[X] Calm down, hurting it isn't going to do any good. Maybe you can "Take it easy" with it.

Not really into yukkuri torture, and no point voting for something else now. Bandwagoning.
>> No. 8396
>>8391
Oh, I gave harsh reactions to the scat. By the time futa came around, I was used to the abuse.
>> No. 8397
SINCE YOU WON'T SEE IT IN THE OTHER THREAD UPDATE ALREADY NORSEMAN
>> No. 8398
You lied Norseman.
We were waiting for you to bring us delicious Ran.
Their children would probably be unstopable. All in Yukari's plan.

I bet she is watching from a safe distance.
>> No. 8409
File 122277230036.jpg - (11.87KB , 80x120 , slime-knight.jpg ) [iqdb]
8409
>A brief image of yourself dressed as a knight and riding the Wriggle flashes through your mind for a second making you choke, absurd!
I saw what you did there.
>> No. 8412
File 122282844418.jpg - (457.97KB , 630x840 , f302df03375cac2bfef13b1ed1b2c0c3.jpg ) [iqdb]
8412
Marisa is dead, Alice is mentally dead, and David never returned.
>> No. 8413
File 122282849662.jpg - (140.26KB , 630x840 , sample-3364dac8645d2ba095d0b0aec825c61d.jpg ) [iqdb]
8413
>>8412

tl;dr Love is over.
>> No. 8414
>>8412 >>8413
Now I'm all depressed.
>> No. 8415
>>8412

y u do this?
>> No. 8417
>>8412
>Marisa is dead, Alice is mentally dead, David never returned, and Wriggle is still a Yukkuri.

fixed
>> No. 8418
>>8417

Even worse, Yukkuri's only live a month.

When Wriggle dies, David will be truly alone.
>> No. 8419
>>8418
Latest comics put it at 1-2 years.
>> No. 8420
Update! Upda~te!
>> No. 8421
Update! Upda~ze!
>> No. 8427
File 122305088712.jpg - (493.97KB , 1000x694 , 1223050344045.jpg ) [iqdb]
8427
>>8420
K'

=====

Finding it hard to swallow you calm down, the bouncy blob Wriggle thing is rocking back and forth scowling at you but isn't saying anything right now. It's really quite harmless, if it were able to actually throw you out then it would've done so by now, so there's no reason to be rough with it. I mean, what kind of unstable weirdo flies into a rage and commits such a horrible act (like the one you were considering) over something so silly?

Reasoning with yourself like that you find you're actually a little embarressed now, to save face you try a little kindness.

"Hey, Wri-. Uh, you."
Crouching down so you're closer to it's level you try to give it a reassuring smile, it cowers away from you slightly but doesn't back off. Sitting there watching you cautiously it doesn't speak, possibly having enough sense of self preservation not to try and piss you off now you're this close to it.
"Do you think I could, um, take-it-easy .... with you?"
The words come out haltingly as you try to recall them, she kept repeating them like some kind of mantra so you reckon it's worth a shot.
"Yu?"

It seems you've caught it off guard, in fact it seems so confused by your request that her right eye is attempting to look at the left while the left stares glazed over into space, topped off with a slight seceretion of dribble you worry you may well have just blow it's tiny little mind. Just as you were about to leave it for dead and step outside, it shudders violently like a machine that's just slipped a gear before hopping about jubilantly with a cheery smile.

"Sure! It's twice as easy with two! We can take it easy together! Mister is nice to take it easy!"

Circling you happily, it's previous emotion once again entirely forgotten, it sings it's quirky phrase "take it easy~" as it hops about your legs. Uncertainly you add you reply with your own weak "take it easy" that sends it rolling across the floor in some kind of bizzare expression of happiness.

"Anyway, now that we're taking it easy. Can you tell me wha- who you are? Are you a Youkai?"
Your sudden line of questioning distracts the creature from it's frolicking for a moment, blankly it just says.
"Huh? Wriggle is a good Yukkuri."
"You're a Yukkuri? What's that?"

But it doesn't seem to have an answer for you as it just stares with that same empty look for a moment before lumbering off in a seemingly random direction, honestly all you've learned is it's species and not much else. Frankly though, you're amazed you managed to learn even that much from it. Time to try a different tact.

"So.... Yukkuri, have you seen Wriggle?"
Once again she stops dead in her tracks, then gaps at you like a moron.
"Wriggle is a good Yukkuri, stupid mister!"
Paitence David, paitence. If you tear it a new one, then how will it answer your questions? Sitting heavily on the dirty floor you give up for now, it's probably got no answers to give you and yet you can't get over it's appearance.

"Mmm! This shit's good!"
Pulled from the depths of your own thoughts you notice the Yukkuri is missing, although looking around you've got a pretty good idea of where it's gone. The shaking of those silken fibers you were sleeping in gives her away, stepping over to it you see the Yukkuri nestled within the folds of your makeshift bed.

Eating it.

With long tongue strokes it pulls lumps of the stuff off the whole and munches upon it happily, with contented little noises and the occasional declaration of "this shit's good" despite having already said that.

Curiously you grasp some of the stuff in your hand, it's soft certainly and totally odourless. But for some reason, you're put in the mind of cotton candy?

===

[ ] Eat some.

[ ] God no!
>> No. 8428
[] No god!
>> No. 8429
[ ] God no!
>> No. 8430
{X} My Lord, nay!
>> No. 8431
[x] God no!

I see this is now a survival-horror CYOA.
>> No. 8432
[X] Eat some.

How can you say you love Wriggle if you won't eat her...whatever the hell that is?
>> No. 8433
>>8431
Actually once I get a chance I was thinking of running a second and very short survival horror CYOA in /sdm/. Lotta bad ends, think of the old PC game "clock tower".

----

It couldn't hurt ..... just to try it? Yeah, a little taste of it and then if it's no good you'll just leave it. The Yukkuri seems fine, why it doesn't seem to realise that this silky stuff was excreted from an insect's butt! So why should ..... it ... bother ...... you?

OH GOD NO!

Arghl fuck! It's stuck to your hand, get it off! GET IT OFF! Failing your arm wildly the downy stuff flies off before drifting gently back to the ground, yet you feel exceptionally unclean. You slept in that stuff, ugh, you can practically feel it clinging to your skin. You rub your arms for a little bit and keep finding very fine layers of it rubbing off, damn it! Why didn't you realise it before, this stuff is like a spider's web! Wriggle probably intended to wrap you up and slowly drain you of your essence over the winter until you're nothing more than a dessicated husk.

You reflect for a moment on the idea of Wriggle draining you of your essence.

Shrugging off your revultion you try to think rationally, if Wriggle wanted you as preserved food there's no way you'd of just woken up like this, doesn't make sense. In fact you're feeling a little guilty that's the first place your mind went, she deserves better than that.

A mental image, of being bound up by silken strands as Wriggle slowly, predatorily winds her fingers across your chest down your body with a hungry look in her eye, flashes across your mind.

Ooooh boy! No need to get so exicted this early in the morning, wait is it even morning? Other than the eerie glow of the firefly grubs this underground chamber is unlit, save for the watery light from above ground in the chamber beyond this one. You can't tell what time of day it is.

"Imma go outside and get refreshed! Yu~"

The Yukkuri, which until now had escaped your notice, is now making it's way towards the mouth of the burrow. How it intends to ever get out of here is beyond you, there's no way it could jump high enough to get out. Curious to see what it plans and as to what time of day it is, you follow it.

"Hey, Yukkuri! Where you going?"

Bathed in the shaft of light brought in by the entrance the Yukkuri slowly turns to look at you, the light growing in brilliance gives it an almost etheral appearance as it looks at you quite calmly and says.

"The president has been captured by Ninjas, are you a bad enough dude to save the president?"

====

[ ] "Oh, I get it. It's a dream."
[ ] "No, Wriggle Yukkuri, you are the Ninjas."
[ ] "Are they .... tengu Ninjas?"
[ ] "I will shot at them with my Dakka."

===

That's it for today, back some time soon. And yes, I felt like doing something a little irreverant.
>> No. 8434
[x] Think for a second.
[x] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A"
[x] "Okay, let's rumble."
>> No. 8436
File 122305674427.jpg - (14.50KB , 383x336 , bed.jpg ) [iqdb]
8436
[x] "Are you a bad enough Yukkuri to hit your own dick with a hammer?"
>> No. 8437
[ ] "Are they .... tengu Ninjas?"
>> No. 8438
[x] Think for a second.
[x] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[x] "Okay, let's rumble."
>> No. 8439
[x] Examine your hands in apt fascination.
[x] Palms, man...palms. And thumbs. Freakin' awesome, man.
[x] Holy shit, look at all these little lines! They're going all over the place! Ha ha, holy shit!
[x] Wait, hold on, I can bend these things here.
[x] Wait, wait, wait what about the BACK of my hands? Huh? What about the BACK of them?
[x] Holy shit.
>> No. 8440
{y} Think for a second.
{u} "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A"
{~} "Okay, let's rumble."
>> No. 8441
[Q] Think for a second.
[Q] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[Q] "Are they .... tengu Ninjas?"
>> No. 8442
File 122306103431.gif - (3.30KB , 256x240 , Challenge.gif ) [iqdb]
8442
>> No. 8443
[X] "No, Wriggle Yukkuri, you are the Ninjas."

And then we have epic battle for great honor.
>> No. 8444
[Q] Think for a second.
[Q] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[Q] "Are they .... tengu Ninjas?"
>> No. 8445
[Q] Think for a second.
[Q] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
>> No. 8446
File 122306561629.png - (16.37KB , 256x241 , Bad Touhous.png ) [iqdb]
8446
Why the fuck is there no [x]I'M BAD option?
>> No. 8447
[x] "It's time to live up to my family name and face full life consequences."
>> No. 8448
[x] Think for a second.
[x] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[x] "Okay, let's rumble."
>> No. 8474
[X] Think for a second.
[X] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[X] "Okay, let's rumble."
>> No. 8499
[X] Think for a second.
[X] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[X] "Okay, let's rumble."

God dammit Scorn, what the fuck are you doing?
>> No. 8500
>[X] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
>B, A

...Shit, guys. It's the wrong way around. Why did nobody notice this?
>> No. 8501
>>8500

No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_code
>> No. 8506
File 122325629740.jpg - (29.98KB , 707x399 , spider.jpg ) [iqdb]
8506
Scorn is now gone, but at least we still have Beer Spider.
>> No. 8522
>>8506
That's not a spider
That's not a spider at all
>> No. 8527
>>8501

Well, that would explain why for all these years I could never get it to work.
>> No. 8560
File 122343113566.jpg - (29.90KB , 707x399 , spider.jpg ) [iqdb]
8560
>>8522

Now it is.
>> No. 8566
UPDATE
>> No. 8580
] Think for a second.
[X] "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."
[X] "Okay, let's rumble."

Interesting.....

======

Then it hits me. The truth a rainbow coloured bullet to the brain. Weapon statistics hanging in the air, glimpsed out of the corner of my eye. Endless repetition of the act of shooting, time slowing down to show off my grazing, the paranoid feel of someone controlling my every step. I was in a computer game. Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.

"Hold on a second, Wrigkkuri."

But you can see it. A universe of limited possibility, of set coding and scripted events where nothing is left to chance and the random falls within an arbitrary number range. The world is a fake 3D image; impenetrable walls hide vast empty expanses. Hell, you can practically count the number of polygons in Wrigkkuri's head. The only true unknowable variable is you, the self, who can seize the power of this false reality.

"Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start."

Mumbling a crazy rhythm under your breath you leap about the low cieling'd room in a tantric dance of some kind, leaping up and down then round and around tapping into the heart of this world. Making it yours.

The dance ends, Wrigkkuri stares at you in confusion oblivious to your intent, but already you can feel it. Some binding force giving you strength, a well spring of power bound to you but to what end you don't know.

"Okay....let's rumble."
"Let's rock it easy!"

Then Wrigkkuri begins to expand, the searing white light growing with her, until both fill the room and smother your senses. You try to cry out, but your mouth fills with soft Yukkuri flesh that threatens to suffocate you.

*flash*.wav

And now you're flying across the open sky, high above the forest that zips by beneath you, shooting down literally faceless fairies with Wrigkkuri by your side spraying what looks like bees out its mouth.

"Hey, David!"
"Whuh?"
Marisa's chiding voice rings in your ears distracting you enough to send you flying face first into an on coming cigar, the chosen weapon of the faceless fairy, consuming you in a fiery explosion.

Within seconds however you are restored to the playing field with only a minor power penalty.

"M-marisa? Where are you?"
Casting about you try to locate the voice.
"Your journal has been updated!"
"What? What journal?"
"Your journal has been updated!"
"Marisa where are you?"
"Your journal has been updated!"

What the hell is she on about? Stupid disembodied voice of Marisa, I don't have a-

Well, it seems you have a journal now. Fancy that.

Tucked away in you back pocket was a large leather bound book with "QUEST LOG" stamped on the front, giving it an impertinent and yet important appearance. Flipping through its filled book marks on certain pages that catch your attention.

Sending Wrigkkuri off to fight the fairies, you begin to read.

========

[ ] Page 32: 10th of Grune 1865
"Why are the fairies shooting cigars?"

[ ] Page 42: 32nd of Shambles 1865
"Investigate Ork infestation. Or is it spelled Orc?"

[ ] Page 55: 1st of Gimlet 1066
"President seen at the battle of Hastings. Historians baffled."

[ ] Page 1: 1st of Grune 1864
"A faithful meeting at the temple."

[ ] Page 101: 19th of Tassels 1865
"Flying fish - Corner both markets."

----

Yeah, try and work out which option is related to which girl! Go on, just try!
>> No. 8581
{X} Page 32: 10th of Grune 1865

Wriggle :<
>> No. 8582
[x] Page 42: 32nd of Shambles 1865

All I have to go on is that this involves the color green
>> No. 8583
[x] Page 101: 19th of Tassels 1865 "Flying fish - Corner both markets."
We're gonna corner the shit out of these markets.
>> No. 8584
[ ] Page 0: For Fuck of Sake 20xx
"Get back to the real story."

Crazy trippy scene without Mr. Banana doesn't really work. Bring back Yandere Alice instead of an insane side story/dream sequence. If you are going to work on a random side story event, go back to Capt Rex. We like that story better anyways.
>> No. 8585
>>8584
Ehh it's only one more post, I don't wana start the story proper again until I have the internet again.

This and Rex work to an extent with the whole start n' stop thing, but I want to give the main story all my focus. I simply don't like writing in the library, s'weird.

We are sorry for the delay.
>> No. 8586
[x] Page 32: 10th of Grune 1865
>> No. 8587
File 122349160530.gif - (52.03KB , 504x500 , dogeatingbees.gif ) [iqdb]
8587
>Wrigkkuri by your side spraying what looks like bees out its mouth

[x] Page 55: 1st of Gimlet 1066
"President seen at the battle of Hastings. Historians baffled."

>I don't wana start the story proper again until I have the internet again.

Can you give us an ETA on that?
>> No. 8588
>>8587
The ten days thing was fucked by the fact the previous tennants didn't cancel their service. Now it's been canceled I have to reapply for the package.

So let's say late october early november. IF WE ARE LUCKY.

God knows something else will happen, I'm certain that as soon as I get the internet again touhouproject.com's server will burst into flame.
>> No. 8589
>>8588
*Scorn* gained the internet!
*Scorn* got eaten by a shark.

RETRY? Y/N
>> No. 8590
File 12235036045.jpg - (480.36KB , 800x720 , 1181540237835.jpg ) [iqdb]
8590
[ ] Page 42: 32nd of Shambles 1865
"Investigate Ork infestation. Or is it spelled Orc?"
>> No. 8591
>>8590
>Orkz iz made 4 ROKKIN!!

1 of these dayz these orkz iz gonna ROKK all over you.
>> No. 8597
>>8591
I cannot describe how much I like your post in words.

Sage because this is just jerking one guy off.
>> No. 8625
File 122357802980.jpg - (27.58KB , 800x800 , 121884948768.jpg ) [iqdb]
8625
[ ] Page 42: 32nd of Shambles 1865
"Investigate Ork infestation. Or is it spelled Orc?"

In His glorious name, we shall purge the foul xenos. Slowly.
>> No. 8680
I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SCORN

END THIS TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE
>> No. 8684
File 122377414313.jpg - (146.74KB , 1551x896 , 1223744219980.jpg ) [iqdb]
8684
>>8590

WAAAAAAAGH!
>> No. 8709
>>8684

Way to fuck up your trip, drunk Yaf.
>> No. 8716
>>8588
Holy shit, I get internet back and find that Scorn is gone for exactly the same reason. Except that I had to wait a month. Godspeed, Scorn!
>> No. 8718
>>8716

Too bad he aint comin' back.
>> No. 8721
>>8718

But that's what they said about HY so yeah!
>> No. 8744
>>8718

I'll be back, hell I've not actually left in any real sense.

But that said, fuck this dream sequence. Bad idea and nothing more than delay tactics, I think ultimately I'd like to refrain from any more CYOA running until I can give my total commitment. After all, my Eientei thing needs some kind of resolution.


We apologise for the delay.
>> No. 8745
>After all, my Eientei thing needs some kind of resolution.

This is true.
>> No. 9189
(ಠ_ಠ)