[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121763725927.jpg - (159.15KB , 1600x1200 , Konachan.com - 35838 ibuki_suika touhou.jpg ) [iqdb]
7108 No. 7108
Yosh, haven't been here all too long but all this CYOA stuff seems pretty interesting and thought why not join in on the fun too but I don't know if it is cool to write here.

People seem to complain about the amount of writers in other boards so I thought get some input from the people who actually know.

>> No. 7110
If you can write well, go ahead. Some people seem to think that having more CYOA is a bad thing. I say, "STOP, COMMUNISTS! THIS IS A LAND OF FREEDOM!".

Ahem. Out of curiosity, can you say a little bit about the story?
>> No. 7111
>Yosh

I hope you didn't just do what I think you did.
>> No. 7112
>>7111
He just posted Suika is what he did. That gets him - narrowly - out of this, as he can play it off as playing a role of a drunk, sloshing his words together and adding all sorts of unnecessary suffixes and the like.
>> No. 7113
>>7110
Well that pretty much depends on you guys don'tcha think? Anyways, they all are about you being thrown from your world into Gensokyo.

Depending on the type of character the plot could be the Saigyou Ayakashi tree being unsealed, Yukari unleashing all living hell just because, or some other character going stark raving mad. We'll burn that bridge when we cross it but for now it'll be you stuck in a world with a bunch of psychopathic weirdos. I'm trying to leave it open so you guys steer it in the direction you want it to go.
>> No. 7114
>>7113
And, pray tell, why would this go in /forest/?
>> No. 7115
>>7114
That's why I'm trying to get some input. FAQ isn't very helpful and Rules don't say much about the boards.
>> No. 7116
>>7115
Well, the various LAs are posted where they're supposed to be centered around.

If the story's mostly centered on Alice, Marisa, Wriggle, Mystia, etc., then it belongs in /forest/, since they're the Forest of Magic dwellers.
/eientei/ and /sdm/ are likewise obvious. /sdm/ would technically be where you'd find Cirno, but for some reason there hasn't been much heard from her there.
/border/ would be for the Hakugyokuro, Higan, and Mayohiga crews.
/shrine/ is obvious.
/youkai/ is Youkai Mountain, Moriya Shrine, etc.
/others/ is for those that don't fit in the others, such as the outside world or the human village.
/th/ is where you'd post it if there's not a specific area-centric nature to the story.

Any questions?
>> No. 7117
>>7115

Eh, I'd say keep it in /forest/. Even if it spans multiple paths, /th/ is a bit too overcrowded.

As for what your writing is like, I'll be looking forward to it.
>> No. 7119
>>7116
So it is centered around the characters that live in such and such area not so much the actual area?
>> No. 7122
>>7119

Basically, yes.
>> No. 7123
>>7113

Seeing as the examples given, I'd say this fits more in /border/ where the tree and Mayohiga is than in forest. But whatever floats your boat I guess, boards are somewhat slow lately, so a new one's fine wherever it starts in.
>> No. 7124
File 121765432180.jpg - (455.59KB , 486x744 , Forest_by_Sandfreak.jpg ) [iqdb]
7124
For a moment there is nothing but silence and darkness. You try and open your eyes but notice that you cannot or simply cannot tell if they are open or not. Your body aches all over. All the fighting, the blood, the chaos has turned into silence. Is this death? Wait, you can’t be dead. There’s no way in hell someone or something could ever kill you.

Your eyes snap open. The darkness is gone and now replaced with a canopy of trees obstructing the soft blue sky and white cotton clouds. Listening to your surroundings you hear the wind pass though the tress giving way to the music of leafs rustling. It reminds you of rain. It also reminds you that this isn’t the gore torn landscape where you had just been dismembering fiends.

Slowly you get up on your behind and take in your surroundings. Trees, tiny shrubs, and other odd plants seem to go on for miles. It isn’t a very dense forest but you have no idea how long it could go on for. The idea of hiking pisses you off. What a pain this will be.

Suddenly the strap on your chin loosens letting your Kevlar helmet falls off your head and tumbles a few feet away before spinning to a stop. “God damnit.” You mutter as you reluctantly turn over to get it. Body still aching from battle you reach over.

The helmet has fallen next to a small poll of water, you guess probably from a morning rain. For some reason you can’t help but to look at yourself in the reflection.

[ ] Odd, you don’t recall being a women
[ ] Yep, still a guy
>> No. 7125
[Y] Yep, still a guy
>> No. 7126
[ ] Yep, still a guy
>> No. 7127
[X] Yep, still a guy

Was tempted to choose the other one though.
>> No. 7128
[ ] Odd, you don’t recall being a women
>> No. 7129
[x] Odd, you don’t recall being a women

Womens.
>> No. 7130
[x] Odd, you don’t recall being a women
>> No. 7131
[X] Odd, you don’t recall being a women

Common guys, we have to keep up the tradition of Touhou all female h-scenes!
>> No. 7132
>>7131

Tribbing with Touhous? Sounds fine to me.

[X] Odd, you don’t recall being a women
>> No. 7133
[z] Odd, you don’t recall being a women

Women transforman gaems.

Also, whats your cutoff for votes?
>> No. 7134
[ ] Odd, you don’t recall being a women

I'll ride this bandwagon.
>> No. 7135
[ ] Odd, you don’t recall being a women
>> No. 7136
>>7133
I don't know, seven sound fine? Honestly I don't care what the cut off number is. You guys seem to know more about this site then I do.

For a moment you simply stare. Short white hair dangles across your dirty face that seems too young for fighting let alone killing. Thin eyebrows line your incredibly amber eyes that give off a fire that seems to give of the impression you might kill someone if they piss you off--which isn’t too far off. Despite having dirt on your face your skin looks soft and smooth. The only quality that stands out are a pink set of lips that show through the dirt and sweat. Then you suddenly realize that you are staring at a women, not a man.

You begin to breath heavily as reality begins to set in. That women is--is you. “Oh--my--god” you shutter, “What--the--FUCK?! I’M A CHICK, I’M A GIRL!”

You get up from the ground in a panic trying to rationalize what is going on. This--this is some kind of dream. Yes, it must be a dream or maybe you simply drank too damn much and this is all a side effect from the alcohol poisoning. That HAS to be because there isn’t any other damn reason you can think of tha--that turn you into a chick!

Patting yourself down it only cements the fact that you are indeed not a guy anymore. Even through the thick Kevlar vest you can feel something that you didn’t have before and something that has magically disappeared in your boxers. Pulling back your vest to make sure that indeed you haven’t simple lost your mind you see something pinned to your chest.

It’s a piece of paper. Snatching it up you quickly begin to read it:

Hello there! I hope you’ve waken up by now and a yokai hasn’t eaten you. It would be troublesome to have brought you all the way here just so you would happen to die don’t you think? To make a long story short I have graciously saved your life so rejoice! Enjoy your stay in Gensokyo.

P.S-You are also a women now!

P.S.S--Don’t get eaten by yokai.

Your savoir:

Yukari

You can’t help but shake the paper furiously as if it were the women who wrote this accursed letter. Your head begins to throb. You want to kill the closest thing you find right now. Going insane at the moment would prove fruitless at the moment. That was something to save when there is someone to kill--like this accursed women. But what to do now?

[ ] Follow the path your on. It has to lead somewhere
[ ] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave
[ ] Go insane, you deserve it
[ ] Write in
>> No. 7137
>>7136

I'd say five or so would be a better number. Also depending on the situation, waiting for a certain amount of time and checking back would be good.

[ ] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave
>> No. 7139
[ ] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave

Inventory is always good.
>> No. 7140
[+] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave
Any good soldier always keeps stock of his gear.

also, obligatory
[+] "Goddammit, Yukari!"
>> No. 7141
[x] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave
[x] "Goddammit, Yukari!"
>> No. 7142
[X] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave
[X] "Goddammit, Yukari!"
>> No. 7144
[x] Odd, you don’t recall being a woman.
Oh, what shenanigans we shall have.
>> No. 7145
>>7137
Sounds good

Last choice:
[X] Check your backpack then follow path. See what weapons you have before you leave
[X] "Goddammit, Yukari!"

Remaining calm has never been something you find easy but you do the best that you can. Getting angry was one thing but becoming unhinged anymore will cause you to lose focus which might end up getting you killed. Where ever this place Gensokyo is it isn’t somewhere that you have heard of and could likely hold with it dangers. In the letter it spoke of yokai or whatever the hell they were so you are sure there might be something lurking around. "Goddammit, Yukari! When I find you I‘ll make sure you die."

Reaching around to your back you take hold you’re your backpack but notice that besides the 12 gauge 1100 Tactical Shotgun that is all that is your on your back. You are missing a few key weapons. Quickly you open up the backpack to see if there was anything missing from there too.

The contents of the bag include a brick of C4 and a detonating charge, two high fragmentation grenades, a handful of shotgun rounds, two magazines for a assault rifle that is missing, and a box of .50 caliber full metal jacket rounds for your handgun. No food, no water, no clothing. Nothing in there that would actually help you.

You let out a heart filled sigh as you throw the backpack over you shoulder and decide to walk down the path. You try and think of what to do when you reach the end of the path but your mind in winding. What’s going on, why where you brought here, where were you friends.

You stop, right your friends they were with you too. Did they get away or where they too brought to this place. “I wonder if they’re chicks too? I better not be the only prick who rolled snake eyes on this!” Simple as it may be you hope that they too are suffering from the same fate. God only knows what would happen if you were to confront them a girl and they a bunch of guys.

A noise from the distance shatters your train of thought. You don’t know what it is but it is something you’ve heard before. Ah you remember, the sound of fighting. Heading in that direction you see two figures off in the forest, away from the trail but cannot make out what they are. The one is huge and is surely a monster of some sorts but the other is small, maybe human.

[ ] Investigate, no risk no reward
[ ] Walk on, screw this you’ve had problems already

If first:
[ ] Which character? (write in)
>> No. 7147
>>[ ] Big thing.

What?

[X] Investigate, no risk no reward

I guess since this isn't really an LA, it should go to /th/ soon?

Also, if Big Thing is considered not a character by Nightshade.

[X] Nitori

Because Nitori likes modern stuff. And maybe she can become less afraid of humans through interactions with us, unless... we're not human, which would be interesting, and I don't really mean a youkai either.
>> No. 7149
[x] Investigate, no risk no reward
[x] Hong Meiling

A former PRC soldier? We should get along just fine.
>> No. 7152
>>7147
You are definitely not human though you look human. It'll be explained don't worry. And yeah....no clue what Big thing means. You've lost any big thing you might have had as a guy. Also, what's LA?
>> No. 7153
[ ] Investigate, no risk no reward
[ ] wriggle nightbug

Dude, I think China can handle herself in battle. Wriggle is a bug, bugs need to be prevented from being squished by monsters.
>> No. 7154
[ ] Investigate, no risk no reward
[ ] wriggle nightbug
>> No. 7155
[x] Investigate, no risk no reward
[x] Reisen Udongein Inaba

A space marine rescues an out-gunned moon rabbit from a unknown & monstrous enemy. Soldiers from opposite sides meeting in neutral territory under extenuating circumstances. Will they fight to the death? Or... can love truly bloom on the battlefield?
>> No. 7156
>>7152
LA = Limited Adventure. As in, mainly limited to the scope of this side-forum, rather than covering several areas of Gensokyo. See >>7116

>>7115
>FAQ isn't very helpful and Rules don't say much about the boards.
Yeah, we kind of took over this site after /jp/ kicked us out. I guess we should try to get someone set up as admin or moderator who's actually involved in all this CYOA business.
>> No. 7157
[ ] Investigate, no risk no reward
[ ] wriggle nightbug
>> No. 7158
[ ] Investigate, no risk no reward
[ ] wriggle nightbug

Eh, bandwagon I guess.
>> No. 7159
[ ] Investigate, no risk no reward
[ ] wriggle nightbug
>> No. 7160
[X] Investigate, no risk no reward
[X] Wriggle Nightbug
>> No. 7163
>>7145
>[ ] Which character? (write in)

We choose who is in danger? This wrong, so wrong.

>Hello there! I hope you’ve waken up by now and a yokai hasn’t eaten you. It would be troublesome to have brought you all the way here just so you would happen to die don’t you think? >To make a long story short I have graciously saved your life so rejoice! Enjoy your stay in Gensokyo.
>P.S-You are also a women now!
>P.S.S--Don’t get eaten by yokai.
>Your savoir:
>Yukari

You should separate things like letters or notes from the normal text, by using ---- or " before and after. This way it won't be confusing.

Also, if this really won't be /forest/ centered, it shouldn't be here.

[X] Investigate, no risk no reward
[X] Yukari

Kill her now.
>> No. 7166
File 121769761216.jpg - (403.64KB , 800x622 , 0e895a35907138e992498d0d4f6a7bca591ff0d0.jpg ) [iqdb]
7166
>>7163
I thought that was pretty self-explanatory with the letter that it didn't need a visual to know that you are indeed reading the letter but okay. Okay the write in was supposed to be which character in /forest/ is in trouble since we are in /forest/

>>7155
Made me lol hard.

[X] Investigate, no risk no reward
[X] Wriggle Nightbug

Against better judgment you decide to get a little bit closer and investigate. No sense in just you walking past with a blind eye to the world. Besides if you don’t go and see it you soon know you’ll be regretting it later that you didn’t fulfill your curiosities needs.

You see two creatures fighting. The larger one is some sort of beast, none that you have seen, with a narrow set head and a gangly body. Each of its fingers are like long blades. It topples over the little girl in everyway--or little boy you’re not really sure which but you think it is a girl.

Either way she is an odd looking kid. For one the kid has a cape on which is strange right away and doesn’t help the fact that she has twigs in her hair, probably from being thrown around the dirt forest floor. You don’t really do anything at first because despite it all she seems to be handling herself pretty well for what it’s worth.

Still, the monster seems to have a upper had as it back hands the little kid into a near by tree. You feel like you should be doing something

[ ] Be a man, use you hand
[ ] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick
[ ] C4, it’ll fix this problem regardless if it was broken in the first place
[ ] A .50 caliber aspirin should help
[ ] Fuck this, you don’t know this person
[ ] Watch, it’s better then Law and Order
>> No. 7167
>>7166

[ ] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick

Can't do the first cause we're a chick.
>> No. 7169
[X] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick

I will just assume this to be the shotgun-option.
>> No. 7170
[x] Yell "SHAOLIN NIGGA!"
[x] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick
>> No. 7172
[+] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick
This CYOA protagonist is now named Ash.
>> No. 7181
[x] A .50 caliber aspirin should help
No sense in risking the cutebug getting hurt.

>>7145
>God only knows what would happen if you were to confront them a girl and they a bunch of guys.
Since Gensokyo is a former region of Japan, still filled with Japanese traditions?
If h-doujinshi are any guide to go by, I imagine they would say hello.
>> No. 7187
[x] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick

"I like to keep this handy for close encounters."
>> No. 7189
[x] A bag full of hope, a pocket full of dreams, and a fist full of boomstick

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart!"
>> No. 7190
File 121772592265.jpg - (109.78KB , 350x523 , 429ab5a375ec73f2add45524b97da4b5e77c6776.jpg ) [iqdb]
7190
>>7172
>>7189
>>7187
Since you guys feel so inclined to site Ash quotes I threw a couple in for you. BOOMSTICKS AWAY!

>>7181
Would you want to be gang banged by your friends?

You let a heart filled sigh. Somewhere in your cold, angry heart a crumb of sympathy is tugging at your heart strings to save the kid. True you are a complete prick but you not a complete dick to let someone die in front of you--not unless they’ve pissed you of in any case.

From your arsenal of weaponry you pull your shotgun out. The C4 would work but killing everyone in the process might demean the whole point of saving the kid and well you think the shotgun is just real damn fun to use. The monster has the child pinned up against a tree so you aim high and fire.

The shot hit’s the monster in hits shoulder and did little more then get its attention and piss it off. The monster closes the gap between you with uncanny speed. You are slightly surprised by its speed. It stands there and so do you staring at one another. Its larger up close.

“Whoa! You one of the local yokels? Hey, nice face. Let me fix it for you!” You fire another round to its head thinking it would kill it. Your wrong. The monster swerved at the last second avoiding and has lurched forward, mouth agape.

You hold out the shotgun just as its mouth closes around you. It pins itself between the top and bottom of its mouth with you sideways, its large teeth just inches from your head. Quickly you cock the shotgun and fire, blowing the top of its head clean off. It falls to the ground dead leaving only the impression that you’ve just narrowly escaped but you brush off the near death experience to climb out of its mouth to face it, “Sorry about your face, let me get you a tissue... and a mop!”

Quickly turning on your heels you go see if the kid is okay. A little shaken, slightly winded, and beat up but still breathing. “You okay ki--”

“Human what do you think you are doing?” she says hotly, you can now tell it is a she, “Ask yourself, why a yokai such as I should not kill you?”

You cock you shotgun and point it at her, “Cuz I’m the guy with the gun. Ask yourself something, what’s wrong with your head? Those aren’t twigs.”

Suddenly laughter roars from behind you. You turn around to see another girl--on a broom--hovering of the ground. ‘Oh joy, more freaks!’ you think.

“Hey there little cockroach, what’s up-ze?”

“I’m a firefly! What do you want witch?!”

“Oh nothing, I just came here to pick some mushrooms when I heard a noisy little bug in need of saving-ze. But it looks like she has already has already rescued you.”

“I-I didn’t need rescuing. Shut up! I defeated it by myself. Who would need saving by a human anyways?” as she says the bold face lie you watch her face become red with embarrassment. The other girl simply looks on smugly.

It pisses you off that you went and saved someone without little more then a thank you let alone being called a human. It’s insulting but you have little time to think as the two’s gaze falls upon you for the answer on who’s right.

[ ] Agree with the witch, you did save the little bugger
[ ] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for her embarrassment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, you have survived the first BAD END. I’ll tell you when there is a bad end if I think you need the fyi but overall they could be just around the corner.
>> No. 7191
[ ] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for her embarrassment.

Or we could just walk the hell away. Leave them in confusion.
>> No. 7192
[x] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for her embarrassment.
>> No. 7193
>>7191
I cant give that choice to you guys ALL THE TIME. You'll just wounder away every time something plot related comes up. Like a bunch of children with ADD at a mall.
>> No. 7194
[z] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for her embarrassment.

Wriggle appeasen gaems.
>> No. 7195
>>7193

I know. I thought it'd just be interesting.

Wriggle:I'm the one who defeated it! I didn't have any help!
Marisa:Sure...You were doing fine fighting it on your back.
Both:So which of us is right?
FemanonSoldier:Fuck the both of you, I'm out of this crazy ass place.

Then we moonwalk the fuck out of there.
>> No. 7196
[x] Agree with the witch, you did save the little bugger

Punishing the tsundere.
>> No. 7197
[ ] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for her embarrassment.
>> No. 7198
>>7195
After I regain my from my laughter I'll make sure to always add in the "Screw them both and leave" Option when stuff like this happens. Golden lines, pure gold. I'm leaning more to Ash stupid-one-liners
>> No. 7199
[X] Agree with the witch, you did save the little bugger

To the victor the spoils.
>> No. 7200
[x] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for his embarrassment.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT A BOY?!
>> No. 7201
[x] Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for his embarrassment.
>> No. 7202
{X} Agree with the little bug child, you feel bad for her embarrassment.

oh well
>> No. 7203
[x] Agree with the little bug child, she didn't need to be saved by a human.
[x] Agree with the witch, you did save the little bugger.

"I prefer the term 'Artificial Person' myself."
>> No. 7204
File 12177292598.jpg - (83.42KB , 450x450 , 362ebc1ea03244a2e46b2e4f49a928ea1d3627b2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7204
You blink absent mindedly at the witch trying to swallow down what small bit of manliness you have left in the woman’s body and decide to agree with the little bug girl. She seems desperate to prove that she can handle herself to this witch. Besides, you already know your great and awesome, let her steal your thunder.

“Well, what is it-ze? Did she defeat that yokai?” the witch says, pressing the matter.

“Yeaaaaah sure, lets go with that.” you say quickly. Both seemed taken back by your words, “I just came skipping by innocently and she just happened to blow the top of the monster’s head off. It was really impressive, and arty, filled with grace, charm, and ass-kicking.”

The witch gives you a odd look, “Well--okay then-ze. I think I’ll be on my way then.” she says before zipping off to--pick mushrooms? ‘Who the fuck picks mushroom?’

“That was a mistake.” says a ghostly voice. You turn to see the bug child hover around you like a circling shark with the facial expression to match, “She was probably the only one that could have saved you but I suppose you are lucky. If this had been Rumia you would have been killed and eaten already. What to do, what to do--” she says in a singing manner.

Your eye twitches. That little brat. After saving her ass and even making her look strong she has some how become delusional to the falsity that she is indeed strong. She rambles on about something about eating you and some such nonsense, your not paying attention, when you notice that her ankle is red and slightly swollen.

With the bud of your shotgun you jab at it. She yelps loudly as her flying stops and body hit’s the ground. You look down at her with a toothy grin on your face as she looks up angrily. That shut her up, even better then using your fist to her face.

“Want some help?”

“G-go away! I-I don’t need the help of a huuuuumen!” she yells as you pick her up and put her on your back, “Lemme down, LET ME DOWN!” she demands as she squirms around.

“Shud-up, you’re injured and since you’re in such a GOOD mood I’ll take you home.”

She goes silent for a moment before letting her arms hang around you neck, “Go that way, I’m not going home. I’m hungry.”

Your patience and kindness is warring very thin. You have half the mind to throw her off you back and walk away from all this trouble.

[ ] Screw what she wants, take her home.
[ ] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker
[ ] Fuck it and throw her off your back. (Insert funny one liner here)
>> No. 7205
[x] Fuck it and throw her off your back. "Then go eat a bag of hell."

I'm getting tired of Tsundere Wriggle.
>> No. 7206
[ ] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker
>> No. 7207
[ ] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker

We can always shoot her in the face if she gets too annoying.
>> No. 7208
>She goes silent for a moment before letting her arms hang around you neck, “Go that way, I’m not going home. I’m hungry.”

D'awww

[x] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker
[x] "Fine, if you'll stop pouting."
>> No. 7209
>We can always shoot her in the face if she gets too annoying.

I'll eat my hat if Anonymous ever votes for such a thing. They usually never do because youkai moe~ overrides common sense and how unlikeable a character is.
See: Border Crossing v1.
>> No. 7210
[ ] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker

Tsun tsun
>> No. 7211
>>7209
>youkai moe~
>unlikeable

ERROR. EXCEPTION DETECTED.
>> No. 7212
[x] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker
[x] "Fine, if you'll stop pouting."

Bitch Anon is bitch in almost every way. I kinda like it.
>> No. 7213
[+] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker
[+] "Fine, if you'll stop pouting."
>> No. 7214
[x] Go where she wants to go, it’ll shut her up quicker
[x] "Fine, if you'll stop pouting."
[x] Mutter under your breath about how much you hate kids.
>> No. 7217
Work on your grammar and use a spellchecker. Also, separate main text from your own comments with, for example, "-----".

>>7190
"heart a crumb of sympathy is tugging at your heart" A hearty example of bothersome word repetition examples
"True you are a complete prick but you not a complete dick" You are a synonym for penis, but you are not a synonym for penis. Also, commas after "true" and "prick" would make this read a ton better. Also you forgot the latter are.
"they’ve pissed you of in any case" It's "piss OFF", unless you have something to extract from piss... Furthermore, the "in any case" is somewhat superfluous
"The C4 would work but killing everyone in the process might demean the whole point" Comma after "work". Poor point to have it's honor so crushed.
"saving the kid and well you think" Commanist goes to break points. After "well".
"so you aim high and fire" Aim high? Doesn't that usually indicate a warning shot?
"The shot hit’s the monster in hits shoulder and did little more then get its attention and piss it off." Hits, I assume the latter "hits" is a typo. There is also a mismatch of grammatical tenses, the first part is in present form, and the latter is imperfect. Fix by changing "did" to "does". Also, it's.
"speed. You are slightly surprised by its speed." Restructure or use synonyms to get rid of repetition.
"It stands there and so do you staring at one another. Its larger up close." Am I reading Full Life Consequences here?
"yokels" Amused note. Don't know if this is flavour of character or an honest fuckup.
"swerved at the last second avoiding and has lurched" Avoiding what? Has lurched? Tenses are important, keep them consistent.
"It falls to the ground dead leaving only the impression" Commanie supremacy after "dead".
"Human what do you think you are doing?" Human commanist.
"But it looks like she has already has already" A short pause after writing and then re-reading what you'd just writting massively clears these out.
"the bold face lie you watch her face" I'd sure FACEpalm here.
"It pisses you off that you went and saved someone without little more then a thank you let alone being called a human." What?
"It’s insulting but you have" Comma after "insulting", reads clearer.

>>7204
"You blink absent mindedly at the witch" Absentmindedly.
"Besides, you already know your great" You're.
"Yeaaaaah sure, lets go with that." Let's.
"gives you a odd look" AN odd.
"Who the fuck picks mushroom?" MushroomS.
"strong she has some how" Somehow.
"become delusional to the falsity that she is indeed strong" "delusional to the falsity"? wtf?
"rambles on about something about eating" It's about time we do something about all these things about.
"your not paying attention" You're, god damn it, short for "YOU ARE", "your" is possessive as in "your writing skills"
.

"not paying attention, when you notice" Sure is perceptive for not paying attention. Attention to /what/?
"She yelps loudly as her flying stops and body hit’s the ground." Hits, also, what body hits the ground?
"even better then using your" Than.
"kindness is warring very thin" Wearing. Unless your kindness is of a warring type.
>> No. 7218
>>7217
>>and did little more then get its attention
>Also, it's.
"Get it is attention"? No. The possessive "its" has no apostrophe. Also, you missed "then" -> "than".

WHO POLICES THE GRAMMAR POLICE? YOU BET I FUCKING DO
>> No. 7221
>>7217
>Commanie
>Commanist

haha what the shit?
>> No. 7224
File 121778708911.png - (334.48KB , 500x500 , f55e9ffd8ba66de8d65aec5ded71a650d2df5f2b.png ) [iqdb]
7224
>>7221
>>7218
>>7217
Fine, fine, fine, I'll proof more. Usually I don't proof more when I deem something not of much value but since you guys are so inclined to think I should I will. Half the time I write this between working out at doing something productive but I will be more careful 'ight.
--------------------------------------

“Fine, fine, I’ll take you just please stop pouting. It’s getting on my nerves.” you say with a sigh.

“You learn fast. That way, past that birch tree.” she says pointing off into the forest.

“Which one’s the birch tree again? Oh yeah, what’s your name?”

“That one, that tree right there is the birch tree baka!” her hand waves vigorously, “My name is Wriggle Nightbug.”

“I see trees and more trees and--wait, oh yeah--MORE TREES! You are pointing into a bunch of trees. The hell am I supposed to know what a birch tree is?!“ You stop for a moment when you hear her name ”Wa-wait, you’re totally yanking my chain. Your name is Wriggle Nightbug? Sure, why not and I‘m a head of cheese!” At this point you no longer care if she’s just making fun of you or actually being serious. Just getting to where she wants to go is all that’s important.

She never asks for your name. Whether it’s because she simply doesn’t care to know or it could be because the entire duration of finding wherever she wanted to go all the two of you did was argue which tree was which. There wasn’t a moment of silence between the two of you until you finally came to a small clearing in the forest.

In the middle of the clearing there was some kind of red stand . It looked like some kind of eatery lie something you would see at a fair or something. Promptly you set little miss Nightbug down on a seat at the bar. You notice someone is inside but is crouched down on the ground looking for something.

“Hey--you--what’s your name again?” Wriggle ask innocently.

Your attention is taken away from the person inside and is now back on Wriggle, “I didn’t.” you say slowly, “My name is Kai Hagara.”

“That’s a weird name of a women.”

Your head gives a sharp twist with a crack as a certain amount of anger flows through you. “Like you’re one to talk! Your name is W-r-i-g-g-l-e.” you draw letters in the air with your finger as you speak., “So how is my name funny?”

Wriggle puffs out her cheeks with an angry look, “Well, I was going to be so inclined to ask you to stay but now I don’t know anymore.” she says crossing her arms adamantly.

[ ] Stay, you’re hungry too
[ ] Screw it and leave, your death quota hasn’t been filled for the day
[ ] Kill Wriggle Nightbug
>> No. 7225
[x] Screw it and leave, you're not going to play her stupid games

I have no idea what you people see in her.
>> No. 7226
[X] Stay, you’re hungry too

Cannot fight and kill on an empty stomach.
>> No. 7227
[X] Stay, you’re hungry too
>> No. 7228
{X} Stay, you’re hungry too.

Grilled food~
>> No. 7234
>>7217
I'll admit my comma usage sucks and I probably should proof more then I should since I can never write anything perfect the first time around but lets point some things out for you since your post if nothing more then to mock me.

A heart is a tangible object, heart strings are not. Heart stings are a visual representation of feelings. Not repetition.

Dick and prick are terms to describe someone who is overall mean to put it lightly. In that sentence it is being used to say being a prick is not as bad as being a dick since dick is a obscene, offensive word while prick just offensive.

Aiming high is aiming high. A warning shot is a warning shot. How clearer do you want it or do I have to spell it out?

The other ‘hits’ is supposed to be its.

You use the word "yokels" as being funny since local and yokel sound alike. Yokels is a derogatory term for country people. Get over it.

Falsity is a word, probably didn't use it the best that I should have, but it is a word.

It is pissed you off so shut up. You're talking about people from that past as a generalization.

I don't use than and you don't either so stfu. Than is correct grammar but because it is awkward sounding it is best to just say then.

You know, all you could have done was say "Hey man, you might wanna proof more because you have a ton of mistake in your posts." but no, you have to be a dick about. Go find something better to do.

>>7221
A Commanist is a fucktard with the obsession of commas being used correctly.

Dunno what Commanie is but I gather that is someone who doesn't give a rat's ass about comma use.
---------------------------------------

Look people, if I go on one of my grammar/spelling mistake benders just give me a reminder. Just a "Hey, hey, hey, you're forgetting to proof again." if that'll even happen anymore since I'll be proofing everything all the time so I don't hear from whinny bitch number one.

It's not like I spend all damn day on the computer typing this stuff up. I got shit to do and most of you do to.
>> No. 7239
"dick" and "prick" are synonyms in all definitions. They are both offensive words to call someone and synonyms for "penis."
Also, I use "than" in speech, and I say it with the A sound, different from the E sound in "then." It doesn't sound awkward at all. Either way, I don't see how VERBAL sounding of a word should affect how you spell it in writing.
>> No. 7240
{X} Stay, you’re hungry too.

And now we're back on topic.
>> No. 7241
>>7239
It's my style I'll use them how I use them. Also, what does "I don't see how VERBAL sounding of a word should affect how you spell it in writing" mean?

Two, too, and to all sound the same but are spelled differently. I'm at a loss for what you mean.
>> No. 7242
Will this story have a name?
>> No. 7243
>>7242
I think that is the name >>7124

[ ] Screw it and leave

Dude, i'm so sick of wriggle. Everyone always pics her
>> No. 7244
>>7234
>In that sentence it is being used to say being a prick is not as bad as being a dick since dick is a obscene, offensive word while prick just offensive.
That's like saying something is crap, but at least it's not shit. It's completely subjective, how can anyone know where you're drawing the line between "complete prick" and "complete dick"? It makes no goddamn sense and it sounds awkward.

>Falsity is a word
The problem was more with "delusional to". That phrase made no sense, if anything it's just redundant.

>I don't use than and you don't either so stfu. Than is correct grammar but because it is awkward sounding it is best to just say then.
That's...are you...what? If you're talking about how it's often pronounced "then", that doesn't change the spelling. You can't just make up your own grammar rules like that, it defeats the purpose of communicating via a common language.
>> No. 7245
>>7241
It was a response to
>I don't use than and you don't either so stfu.
>> No. 7247
>>7244
Whatever, I'm done arguing. I'm not going to keep arguing just to be right. Lets all just drop it and keep going on with the CYOA. This is a waste of all of our time to argue like children until someone goes off the deep end and retorts to just searing. It's ruining it for people who might want to continue this CYOA.

Now back to CYOA!
>> No. 7249
>>7248
All I'm trying to do is end this. Nothing more, nothing less. I have no reason to argue with you anymore.
>> No. 7251
{X} Stay, you’re hungry too.
>> No. 7254
File 121782565330.jpg - (67.94KB , 525x800 , Mystia_31.jpg ) [iqdb]
7254
>>7250
Maybe so

You decide to stay. Even though Wriggle is the most frustrating child you’ve ever met there is nowhere else to go and you are quite hungry. In any case, it’s a golden opportunity to gather some information on where you might from her.

Sitting down your eyes fall upon the edge of the bar for a mere moment before the person crouched down stands up. Your eyes grow wide as you see a being unlike anything you’ve witnessed before. A pair of light-pink wings adorn her back with the bone structure being purple. Her ears fuzzy ears extend several inches out, forming a more cup like construction like that of an owl’s ears. Unlike Wriggle, her face carries a much softer expression. You can’t help but be given the impression that she’s an angelic being.

“Hello Wriggle.” she says cheerfully before turning to you, “Who are you and why are you here human?” her voice becomes hollow.

You are somewhat at a loss for words, “Uhh--I just came--”

“She’s an acquaintance of mine Mystia.”

Wriggle begins to explain the events that have transpired but becomes somewhat vague when she talks about the monster incident. While she was very willing to lie to the witch she seems more reluctant to Mystia. You get the impression she’s a friend of hers rather than a simple cook. The mood seems to lighten up, but you cannot shake the feeling that in Mystia’s eyes you are unfavorable.

Mystia sets two cups out and begins to pour tea for you and Wriggle, “You seem quite relaxed among two yokai huma--”

“Stop calling me a human damn-it.” you say quickly, snatching up the tea, “I am a demon and I have a name. It’s Kai, K-a-i. You do not see me calling you angel every time I address you right?”

Mystia’s face grows slightly red, “I’m a Night Sparrow.” she says quickly and turns away to shuffle something behind her.

Wriggle puts down her cup roughly, “Wait, how are you an oni? You don’t have a pair of horns, you’re dressed funny, and you certainly smell like a human.” Wriggle spins in her seat childishly, “All your boasting and big talk is that of a human with no real power and is trying to avoid being eaten.”

Chewing the inside of your cheek you try to prevent yourself from saying something you might regret. You need information and forcing it out of someone didn’t always prove to be helpful. Taking a sip of your tea you think of what you should say.

[ ] Explain you are not from this world
[ ] Say nothing and order something to eat
[ ] Speak out of anger (Write what should you say)
>> No. 7255
>Yosh,
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 7257
>>7255
CHALLENGE: Think of an unequivocally worse word to start a CYOA thread with than "Yosh".

For example, "Naruto" would not be worse, because the post might then go on to read "Naruto will not appear in this CYOA. Suika will. Any questions?"
>> No. 7259
[x] Speak in indifference. "Your understanding is not necessary."
>> No. 7260
[x] Speak in indifference. "Your understanding is not necessary."
>> No. 7264
>“All your boasting and big talk is that of a human with no real power and is trying to avoid being eaten.”

Big talk? I'll show you big talk.


[x] Speak out of anger: "Alright Chuckles, you want another demonstration? How about this time I blow your friend's head clean-off?"
[x] Aim your .50 sidearm at the bird-girl's head. Cock the hammer and look at Mystia. "I am hungry, and I bet you taste like chicken!"
[x] "So Wiggle, let's recap: I find myself transported to a hostile alien world, away from my unit, missing a lot of my equipment." Grab your crotch suggestively. "In more sense than one. Then I discover some insect-girl being attacked by a monster and save her only to find she's the bigger threat--to my temper! Out of some atavistic sense of pity, I carry the injured grub back to her hovel, but not before she threatens my life and insults my intelligence. Later in her home, she introduces me to her amiable harpy girlfriend, lays into me with the third degree, proceeds to dismisses my answers, and finally makes rude comments about how I smell."
[x] Pick up the tea glass with your off-hand. Sip. Sneer. Replace on it on its saucer. "This tea is giving me agita." Look at Wriggle squarely. "It's like this: You start answering questions, or I start doing something terrible. What's it gonna be?"
>> No. 7265
To be honest, I kind of regret making that write-in, it would be out of character for the hothead like this protagonist to suddenly adopt the cold, emotionless, professional personality of the Kohr-ah.

[x] Speak out of anger: "Alright Chuckles, you want another demonstration? How about this time I blow your friend's head clean-off?"
[x] Aim your .50 sidearm at the bird-girl's head. Cock the hammer and look at Mystia. "I am hungry, and I bet you taste like chicken!"
[x] "So Wiggle, let's recap: I find myself transported to a hostile alien world, away from my unit, missing a lot of my equipment." Grab your crotch suggestively. "In more sense than one. Then I discover some insect-girl being attacked by a monster and save her only to find she's the bigger threat--to my temper! Out of some atavistic sense of pity, I carry the injured grub back to her hovel, but not before she threatens my life and insults my intelligence. Later in her home, she introduces me to her amiable harpy girlfriend, lays into me with the third degree, proceeds to dismisses my answers, and finally makes rude comments about how I smell."
[x] Pick up the tea glass with your off-hand. Sip. Sneer. Replace on it on its saucer. "This tea is giving me agita." Look at Wriggle squarely. "It's like this: You start answering questions, or I start doing something terrible. What's it gonna be?"

I like you, Anonymous. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.
>> No. 7266
[x] Speak out of anger: "Alright Chuckles, you want another demonstration? How about this time I blow your friend's head clean-off?"
[x] Aim your .50 sidearm at the bird-girl's head. Cock the hammer and look at Mystia. "I am hungry, and I bet you taste like chicken!"
[x] "So Wiggle, let's recap: I find myself transported to a hostile alien world, away from my unit, missing a lot of my equipment." Grab your crotch suggestively. "In more sense than one. Then I discover some insect-girl being attacked by a monster and save her only to find she's the bigger threat--to my temper! Out of some atavistic sense of pity, I carry the injured grub back to her hovel, but not before she threatens my life and insults my intelligence. Later in her home, she introduces me to her amiable harpy girlfriend, lays into me with the third degree, proceeds to dismisses my answers, and finally makes rude comments about how I smell."
[x] Pick up the tea glass with your off-hand. Sip. Sneer. Replace on it on its saucer. "This tea is giving me agita." Look at Wriggle squarely. "It's like this: You start answering questions, or I start doing something terrible. What's it gonna be?"

awesome.png
>> No. 7275
"Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?"

[x] Speak out of anger: "Alright Chuckles, you want another demonstration? How about this time I blow your friend's head clean-off?"
[x] Aim your .50 sidearm at the bird-girl's head. Cock the hammer and look at Mystia. "I am hungry, and I bet you taste like chicken!"
[x] "So Wiggle, let's recap: I find myself transported to a hostile alien world, away from my unit, missing a lot of my equipment." Grab your crotch suggestively. "In more sense than one. Then I discover some insect-girl being attacked by a monster and save her only to find she's the bigger threat--to my temper! Out of some atavistic sense of pity, I carry the injured grub back to her hovel, but not before she threatens my life and insults my intelligence. Later in her home, she introduces me to her amiable harpy girlfriend, lays into me with the third degree, proceeds to dismisses my answers, and finally makes rude comments about how I smell."
[x] Pick up the tea glass with your off-hand. Sip. Sneer. Replace on it on its saucer. "This tea is giving me agita." Look at Wriggle squarely. "It's like this: You start answering questions, or I start doing something terrible. What's it gonna be?"
>> No. 7281
[x] Speak out of anger: "Alright Chuckles, you want another demonstration? How about this time I blow your friend's head clean-off?"
[x] Aim your .50 sidearm at the bird-girl's head. Cock the hammer and look at Mystia. "I am hungry, and I bet you taste like chicken!"
[x] "So Wiggle, let's recap: I find myself transported to a hostile alien world, away from my unit, missing a lot of my equipment." Grab your crotch suggestively. "In more sense than one. Then I discover some insect-girl being attacked by a monster and save her only to find she's the bigger threat--to my temper! Out of some atavistic sense of pity, I carry the injured grub back to her hovel, but not before she threatens my life and insults my intelligence. Later in her home, she introduces me to her amiable harpy girlfriend, lays into me with the third degree, proceeds to dismisses my answers, and finally makes rude comments about how I smell."
[x] Pick up the tea glass with your off-hand. Sip. Sneer. Replace on it on its saucer. "This tea is giving me agita." Look at Wriggle squarely. "It's like this: You start answering questions, or I start doing something terrible. What's it gonna be?"
>> No. 7282
Updates?

Awesome write-ins can save a story. Habeeb it.
>> No. 7283
File 121789299454.jpg - (391.97KB , 1053x1500 , 66a3d99b3ea22281586b18b38f3b711b.jpg ) [iqdb]
7283
[x] Speak out of anger: "Alright Chuckles, you want another demonstration? How about this time I blow your friend's head clean-off?"
[x] Aim your .50 sidearm at the bird-girl's head. Cock the hammer and look at Mystia. "I am hungry, and I bet you taste like chicken!"
[x] "So Wiggle, let's recap: I find myself transported to a hostile alien world, away from my unit, missing a lot of my equipment." Grab your crotch suggestively. "In more sense than one. Then I discover some insect-girl being attacked by a monster and save her only to find she's the bigger threat--to my temper! Out of some atavistic sense of pity, I carry the injured grub back to her hovel, but not before she threatens my life and insults my intelligence. Later in her home, she introduces me to her amiable harpy girlfriend, lays into me with the third degree, proceeds to dismisses my answers, and finally makes rude comments about how I smell."
[x] Pick up the tea glass with your off-hand. Sip. Sneer. Replace on it on its saucer. "This tea is giving me agita." Look at Wriggle squarely. "It's like this: You start answering questions, or I start doing something terrible. What's it gonna be?"
--------------------------------------

You can’t help but grin feeling as though you have the upper hand but soon find that they are not as intimidated as you had hoped. Wriggle seems much more then amused by your words than anything, while Mystia gives nothing more then a dull expression that you are about as much threat to her as a mosquito.

“So what’s it gunna be?” You say with a twisted expression and a laugh, “Because I have to say I’m just a wee bit trigger happy right now and when that happens well, let‘s just say that dead bodies have a habit of turning up around me. I blame the violent society.”

Without warning Mystia jumps the counter and knees you in your face sending you flying from your seat. Your body smashes into a near by tree causing your grip on your pistol to loosen and fall from your hand. For a moment all you can see are stars and darkness, as the world blurs for a moment. By the time you realize what has happened her hand is wrapped tightly around your neck, pinning you to the tree.

She looks back at you with a raised claw, ready to lop off your head at any moment. The only one to blame is yourself for not considering that she too could also be powerful. Bad timing as it may be, you can’t help but gaze at her. She has a type of prestige that can make here mere presence a goddess or a devil.

“Now who is the one that is going to die?” she says with a smirk, “I hold your life in my hands so, what reason should you give that would prevent me from killing you?” she says quietly.

No matter how hard you try nothing can hide the grin on your face. It isn’t because of boldness or because it is some type of reaction to hide some sort of nervousness. It is the situation itself you find comical and how this day has come to be.

[ ] Relax, she isn’t going to kill you.
[ ] Explain that you saved wriggle
[ ] Plead with here not to kill you
[ ] Screw it, you can take her
>> No. 7285
[x] Screw it, you can take her

Can't back down now.
>> No. 7286
[x] Screw it, you can take her

Held our life in her hands? She should have held our hands in her hands. I don't see what's stopping us from stunning her with a FALCON PUNCH.
>> No. 7288
[X] "That's easy. Angels don't kill people."
[X] Sweep her legs out from under her, catch her, and pull her into a kiss.

I'm totally sure this is going to work guys.
>> No. 7289
>“I hold your life in my hands so, what reason should you give that would prevent me from killing you?” she says quietly.

[x] Stall while you reach with your left hand into your backpack for a frag grenade.
[x] Let that grin grow into a manic, laughing smile, then back into a grin as you stare at her. Reply lightly, "You won't kill me." Close one eye. "You wanna know why?"
[x] Look into her eyes and lean into Mystia's face so that your noses almost touch.
[x] Whisper, "Because the only thing in you hold in your hands Lady is your own death."
[x] Kiss her forcefully and grab her towards you with your right hand, as you pop the pin & handle off the granade with the left.
[x] Break away, still looking into Mystia's eyes. Suddenly toss the grenade to Wriggle with a "Catch!"
[x] Kick Mystia away after she absorbs the blast and shrapnel. Find your pistol.
>> No. 7290
[X] "That's easy. Angels don't kill people."
[X] Sweep her legs out from under her, catch her, and pull her into a kiss.
>> No. 7291
[x] Screw it, you can take her
>> No. 7292
File 121790797842.jpg - (118.43KB , 550x508 , revy.jpg ) [iqdb]
7292
I now have an unshakable mental image of this character as Revy.
>> No. 7293
[x] Stall while you reach with your left hand into your backpack for a frag grenade.
[x] Let that grin grow into a manic, laughing smile, then back into a grin as you stare at her. Reply lightly, "You won't kill me." Close one eye. "You wanna know why?"
[x] Look into her eyes and lean into Mystia's face so that your noses almost touch.
[x] Whisper, "Because the only thing in you hold in your hands Lady is your own death."
[x] Kiss her forcefully and grab her towards you with your right hand, as you pop the pin & handle off the granade with the left.
[x] Break away, still looking into Mystia's eyes. Suddenly toss the grenade to Wriggle with a "Catch!"
[x] Kick Mystia away after she absorbs the blast and shrapnel. Find your pistol.

ELABORATE PLAN CANNOT FAIL
>> No. 7295
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ash_Williams

Also:
[X] "That's easy. Angels don't kill people."
[X] Sweep her legs out from under her, catch her, and pull her into a kiss.
>> No. 7296
[X] "That's easy. Angels don't kill people."
[X] Sweep her legs out from under her, catch her, and pull her into a kiss.

Hey, calling her an angel worked the first time. Maybe it will work again.
>> No. 7297
{X} "That's easy. Angels don't kill people."
{X} Sweep her legs out from under her, catch her, and pull her into a kiss.

hahaha
>> No. 7298
this is going to make our nightbug jealous
>> No. 7299
>>7264
>>7289
You're trying too hard to be TOTALLY AWESOME AND SNAPPY.
>> No. 7300
File 121794664692.png - (34.66KB , 405x650 , e90a509351fc8dde6840b9f8820aafae.png ) [iqdb]
7300
{X} "That's easy. Angels don't kill people."
{X} Sweep her legs out from under her, catch her, and pull her into a kiss.
----------------------------------------

“Well, that’s an easy one.” you say with a light smile as your hand travels up her arm, cupping her face, “An angel wouldn’t kill.”

Mystia’s stunned expression gives you enough time to kick her feet out from under her, but not before catching her. You look at her for a moment and can’t wonder to think that this cute girl was only but a moment ago going to kill you and is now in your arms at a loss of what to do. Lowering your face to hers you kiss her gently.

She’s warm and soft, everything you’d imagine a kiss would be, with the exception that she isn’t kissing back. Pulling back you notice that any resolve she once had to kill you has been replaced with a deep crimson blush. Your little plan worked. Making a potentially deadly situation extremely awkward for the aggressor was a surefire way to get out of any circumstances and destroy any real reasoning for killing you. If she had been serious you would have been dead already.

Mystia’s raises her hand and slaps you hard across the face, “I-I-I c-can’t,” she says hotly trying to avoid eye contact with you. “You--j-just, k-k-kis…..” she slaps you over and over until finally pushing you away, “YOU JERK!” she yells as she stomps away back behind the counter.

Your cheeks are burning and no amount of rubbing is making them feel any better. Mystia slapped you hard, almost too hard for such a little kiss but you can’t help but think you kind have deserved it. Slowly you walk back and sit down at the counter. Out of the corner of your eye you can see Wriggle red faced and angry, probably embarrassed for her friend you guess.

“Gensokyo is a land where yokai and humans dwell!” Mystia says loudly with her back turned to you, “It is separated from the rest of Earth by the Hakurei Border because--”

It was nice that finally you were getting some information but Mystia ‘s explanation was fast and fairly brief. Obviously you weren’t anywhere remotely near your own home but you had long knew that when bug girls, witches, and girls with wings started to show up. When you attempted to ask her of something more specific like how to get home or who Yukari was, she would turn around and yell “Shut up!”

It wasn’t long after the explanation that a unsettling silence fell among the three of you. The air seemed dead and the mood had long since expired making even you feel uncomfortable. Nothing you said was going to change the fact that you kissed Mystia, which has been on your mind far longer then it ever should have.

Suddenly Wriggle got up, “I’m going home.” she said stubbornly but not before throwing you a dark glance, “I’ll see you later Mystia.”

“Okay then.” Mystia said quietly.

[ ] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things
[ ] Go with Wriggle, she seems to be very upset
[ ] Leave, there must be other people who are more willing to help you
>> No. 7301
[X] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things

Flustered Nightsparrow-moe~
>> No. 7302
[x] Leave, there must be other people who are more willing to help you

Like Kourin. He won't try to kill us on sight, and maybe he has the rest of our stuff.
That, and I want to see how Kourin is portrayed in this story.
>> No. 7303
[X] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things
>> No. 7304
[X] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things
>> No. 7305
[x] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things.

Well now, things took an interesting turn.
>> No. 7306
[X] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things
>> No. 7307
File 12179554922.jpg - (82.04KB , 600x480 , 1216070941518.jpg ) [iqdb]
7307
[x] Stay with Mystia, you want to explain some things.
------------------------------------------

Without so much as a goodbye, Wriggle flies off in a rush leaving Mystia and you in awkward silence. Your mind begins to wander back to the kiss and now even you begin to feel embarrassed. Mystia finally turns to you but only to lay out a plate of grilled lamprey for you to eat. She’s beautiful and holds a certain amount of elegance as she walks, like she‘ll fly away if startled. Her ears look soft and you wonder would it would be like to touch them. Catching yourself staring you turn away to avoid making the mood any more awkward. Nibbling quietly you break the silence.

“Hey, sorry about earlier.” you start off slowly, “After everything that has happened to me today well, I’ve just been on edge for everything that has happened. Well, I‘m always on edge just more so then usual.” you wave you hands in front of you to indicate you are now a women, “Don’t take anything I say with any real meaning.”

Mystia stares at you for a long moment before speaking, “So, you really aren’t from this world are you? From the way you talk it doesn‘t even sound like you‘re from earth.” she says quietly.

“Nope!” you say happily, “My world is way different but we still have the same baddies like monsters and stuff, but they’re all shadow-like and like to eat people.” you take a sip from your cup, “Though in comparison it feels like I’m dealing with the same crap here.” you mutter.

“Well, after everything that you’ve been through today I would imagine it could make anyone less then--pleasurable.” she walks around the counter next to you, “Surely you would like to clean yourself up after everything that has happened. There‘s a small lake with a waterfall in the forest here oh, there‘s also a small hot spring near by. It isn’t too far off.”

The thought of nice hot bath makes you want to melt in your seat but sometimes a cool bath can feel far more refreshing. It feels like a coin toss and you think maybe Mystia could join you and decide to pick. Even you have to admit you are probably smelling pretty rank right now. Clad in military fatigues, Kevlar helmet, and a Kevlar vest it was for protection not for you to be smelling like a fresh daisy.

[ ] Ask Mystia to go with you to the waterfall.
[ ] Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.
[ ] Go to the waterfall alone
[ ] Go to the hot spring alone
[ ] Stay here with Mystia awhile longer. You don’t really need a bath anyways
>> No. 7308
[ ] Ask Mystia to go with you to the waterfall.

we have no worry of shrinkage, thus on to the cold water!
>> No. 7309
[x] Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.

>>7307
>you wave you hands in front of you to indicate you are now a women
wha
>> No. 7311
[X] Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.
>> No. 7312
{X} Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.

yay sparrow
>> No. 7313
[+] Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.
A hot spring is better than a cold shower any day.
While we're there, we can wash the clothes. Military-issue wearables are meant to be durable in wet conditions and easy to wash.
>> No. 7314
{X} Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.
Night sparrow soup.
>> No. 7315
File 121797445284.jpg - (10.05KB , 225x222 , redstripe.jpg ) [iqdb]
7315
>>7312
Boo tsundre Nightbug! Hooray Night Sparrow!
>> No. 7316
[X] Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.

>While we're there, we can wash the clothes. Military-issue wearables are meant to be durable in wet conditions and easy to wash.

We'd could wash them before hand, so that they'll be dry(er) by the time we come out.
>> No. 7317
[X] Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.

Nightshade, a note:
1 female: "woman"
2 or more females: "women"

>>7315
I fucking loved those commercials.
>> No. 7319
File 121805959932.jpg - (240.65KB , 800x700 , 7c4aa29530b9e0b7b7a6c5f06dc866ff.jpg ) [iqdb]
7319
{X} Ask Mystia to go with you to the hot spring.
--------------------------------------

After the horrible day you’ve had, nothing could feel better on your aches and pains then a nice, relaxing, hot bath. Though you were never one to ask for company, without your friends around it begins to feel very lonely. You think that maybe Mystia would like to join you in a bath. After all, you’re both women.

“Hey Mystia, “ you start slowly, “You wanna go with me to the hot spring.” she looks at you surprised, “Ah, well, because I don’t know where the hell it’s at and I can’t fly.”

She stares unsure then nods, “Uh sure, since you don’t know how to get there I suppose I’ll have to fly you there and wait for you to get done, so taking a bath also shouldn’t be a problem.” she says arrogantly before walking back into her eatery cart.

For a moment you wonder why you even bothered to ask her if she was going to be all high-and-mighty about it. Saying that she would also like to bath with you seemed too much of challenge for Mystia. You blow it off, no point in ruining a nice bath over something stupid. A few moments later she comes out holding a small wooden wash bucket with two towels, a wash rag, and some other things you don’t recognize but perceive as some type of soap.

“Hold this tight.” Mystia says, thrusting the wash bucet into your arms.

“Why do I-IAHHHHH.” suddenly her arms wrap around your waist and the two of you fly high into the air, “Oh my god, oh my god! We’re so high up in the air. “ Mystia’s grip on you begins to loosen, “Don’t you dare drop me! DON’T DROP ME! Stop being such a jackass damn-it!” you yell angrily.

“Aw, but surely a demon such as you could survive a fall from six hundred feet.” she says as her grip tightens.

Her warm breath on the back of your neck makes you blush, “Shut up, even a fall from this height would hurt like a bitch and a half.”

Mystia sighs angrily, “You were a man once so stop your whining, we’re here already.”

With a final flap of her wings the two of you land in a patch of ground that looked as her it were smoking. It was mist nonetheless, but the motoring looked like something out of a five star hotel rather then being made by nature. Large, smoothing rocks dotted the area around the milky water, which was so calm and unmoving made it look as if it where a solid sheet of frosted glass. Small pillars of steam danced around the water so gracefully that one would think the steam was performing a ballet for the two of you.

“Hey Kai, could you turn around?” Asks Mystia, your gaze breaks from the pristine motoring, “I wouldn’t want you peeking at me because I’ll kill you if you do.” she says almost sickly sweet.

“Oh yeah, sure.” You decide to do the same and change--more so out of curiosity about what your new body looks like.

Fatigues were never really your style as a man let alone as a women, so seeing them fall off your body is a nice feeling. The military was full of rules, and yelling, and a lot of bull you just didn’t want to deal with--so you didn’t join. Getting past checkpoints where monsters roam was easy when you’re wearing a military uniform. Looking and acting the part was more then enough to dismiss any suspicions a guard might ask.

Looking down you note that your frame is slender, with all the curves in the right place. Even your breasts, something you still can’t get over, are not large nor small but something you consider manageable, since large breasts are but a hindrance in battle. Just having this amount of bust makes you extremely irritated when doing even the simplest of things like running.

“Are you going to come in or what?” your head snaps to the left in surprise that Mystia is already in the hot spring.

Quickly you enter the water somewhat embarrassed, “This--is nice.” you say quietly, making bubbles in the water in a attempt to avoid ogling Mystia.

In everyway you do try not to stare at her as she begins to wash herself within the steamy hot spring, but you cant help it. It doesn’t matter what body you have you’re still a guy no matter what and even though you can’t actually see anything due to the steam you still hope that a rush of wind will loft it away.

[ ] Ask if you can wash her back
[ ] Ask if she can wash your back
[ ] Get closer and flirt with her
[ ] Go lay on the rocks, see if she doesn’t come to you
>> No. 7320
{X} Ask if you can wash her back

Appeal~
>> No. 7321
[X] Ask if you can wash her back

Proceed to "inadvertently" brush her wings while washing, causing her to squeal with pleasure.
>> No. 7322
{X} Ask if you can wash her back
>> No. 7323
>The military was full of rules, and yelling, and a lot of bull you just didn’t want to deal with--so you didn’t join. Getting past checkpoints where monsters roam was easy when you’re wearing a military uniform.

BRILLIANT

[x] Go lay on the rocks, see if she doesn’t come to you

When you're this hot, you can afford to take it easy.

BTW what the fuck mythos is Demononymous from? demon space marines fighting shadows?
>> No. 7325
[ ] Get closer and flirt with her
>> No. 7338
[x] Ask if you can wash her back

Voting for this in hopes that Mystia, after recalling what we've done with her so far, has a genre-savvy epiphany and leaves us to our own devices in disgust.
>> No. 7354
[x] Ask if you can wash her back
>> No. 7357
File 121825436876.jpg - (797.47KB , 1400x1400 , Mystia_87.jpg ) [iqdb]
7357
Thankfully Mystia doesn’t notice you staring and simply keeps washing herself, but you soon start to think that maybe she’s just teasing you. Maybe she does know your watching and is waiting for you to say something. The idea is farfetched but being someone who’s so inept with women you don’t really know for sure.

“Hey Mystia, you want me to wash your back?” hearing your own words you cringe thinking it sounds corny and awkward. For a moment she doesn’t respond and you begin to think she didn’t hear you.

“Oh, after all that has happened you now decide to be the kind and generous person. What happened to that angry, cocky persona you had earlier or is this your way of making up? ” she throws the sponge over her shoulder and it nearly hits you in the face, “Very well, if you’re so inclined to do so I would greatly appreciate it.”

Slowly, you begin to make your way over feeling extremely nervous about what you’re going to do. Her form begins to clear and for a moment you stop, thinking that you shouldn’t have even asked. Taking a breath you begin to wash her back slowly and gingerly. Her skin is warm and so soft you just want to wrap your arms around her and give her a kiss. As you touch the base of her wing she gasps loudly and turns her head to you.

“Don’t,” she whines, “Not there, I don’t like my wings touched so no touching them.”

A crooked smile runs across her face. Her gasp wasn’t the sound of something uncomfortable and it was such an adorable gasp she made you just have to hear it again. Blowing across her back she shivers slightly as you go to give a kiss on where her wing meets her back.

“Kai, what is your world like?” She asks, ruining your little plan, “Everything you talk about seems so different than Earth but it seems a lot like here also.”

You mutter somewhat aggravated she asked. Talking wasn’t something on your mind, “Well, my world is like a combination of both Earth and here in a way. We have about the same advance technology as Earth and your guys type of weird magic. I guess you would call our monsters Yokai but we call’em fiends. They’re basically all shadow-like monsters that’ll kill anything that gets in their way--or kill just because you‘re there. Guns work on the smaller ones but it pains me to say that swords have to be used on the bigger ones because bullets just bounce off‘em. The bigger ones also have this annoying ability to talk so lobbing off their heads with a sword is very relaxing!“ you begin to wash her back more as you recall your worlds history.

“A demon, such as I, has super-human strength, speed and all that crap that allows us to just tear off their heads. My friends can control elements, but that’s another story if we ever meet them again. My world’s been battling these assholes for hundreds of years with neither side gaining any ground up until the last hundred years, so it‘s calmed down greatly, but they’re not all gone. Now it’s more like a sport and a lot of gangs have formed to kill these fiends for recognition and cash. The military doesn’t like it but they’re full of fucking humans who can’t do dick anyways. We’re the ones doing all the hard work.”

Mystia nods, “Sounds like a world no more dangerous than Gensokyo. So, are you part of these so called gangs that attempt to earn fame and fortune?” she says slyly.

You can’t help but grin widely, “Damn straight, my friends and I are one of the top gangs on the east coast!” you say excitedly, “When you can kill fiends like we can even the government wants you to work for them and they’re always willing to look the other way for our services.”

Mystia squeals loudly as she rises from the water on the tips of her toes, “Stop touching my wings!” her whining is so adorable you want nothing more then to squeeze her. Honestly, you didn’t mean to touch her wings since your mind was too occupied with how awesome you are, but now you keep touching her wings despite what she says.

Even in the steamy water she has a nice scent that make you rest your head rest on her shoulder while your free hand moves its way to her stomach. The tips of your fingers nervously touch her stomach and she gives out a sharp gasp. You try not to show it but you’re incredibly nervous thinking that this might be a horribly bad idea. The talking has stopped and while she hasn’t said no she isn’t saying yes.

[ ] Stop and see if she asks to continue
[ ] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance
>> No. 7358
[ ] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance

WE HAVE CONTINUES, HAVEN'T BADENDED YET, AND THIS IS WORTH THE RISK
>> No. 7359
[x] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance

Saying something would destroy the mood.

>Honestly, you didn’t mean to touch her wings since your mind was too occupied with how awesome you are

hahaha
>> No. 7360
[x] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance

Don't bad end don't bad end don't bad end
>> No. 7377
[x] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance

y no voets?
>> No. 7378
[ ] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance
>> No. 7379
{X} Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance

haha
>> No. 7380
>>7357
Funny, this is how we fell in love with Momiji in SHaG: Rape, dead, back one choice, everlasting love.

Saying hello in local tradition makes all the difference, doesn't it?
>> No. 7381
File 121834245883.jpg - (33.35KB , 337x450 , 16142fbf289f28569ba29677c7b0dfda.jpg ) [iqdb]
7381
>>7380
Common guys, that would be a little TOO Cliché don't'cha think? I wouldn't do that to you guys!

[x] Keep going, you aren’t going to give up this chance
---------------------------------------

Good idea, bad idea, at this point it doesn’t really matter because all you want is her. If she didn’t want you to do this surely she would have attempted to slice off your head by now. If someone had done this to you unwittingly they’d be very much dead---but that’s just you. Slowly, you begin to plant soft kisses across the side of her neck as your hands snake their way up to her breasts.

“K-K-Kai…”she says, her voice trailing off.

You begin to chew softly on the tips of her soft, fuzzy ears, making her gasp and lean further back into you. By the time your hands reach her breasts you notice her breathing become labored and the need for your support increase as her legs begin to quiver with weakness. Even with her strong facade and haughty demeanor she doesn’t seem much different than any other girl.

By no means is she flat but compared to yourself, which disturbs you somewhat, her breasts are small but they’re cute and this is more fun. Massaging her chest she begins to breath heavily and starts to moan your name that excites you every time she says it. Taking Mystia’s nipples between your fingers, you begin to rub them gingerly. They begin to go hard but before you can start to massage her chest again she spins from your arms to confront you.

For a moment it seems like its all over, you fucked up. The first time you‘re with a women and she is going to kill you, so you think this blows. Your off guard and she is going to lop off your head before anything good actually happens which makes it so incredibly worse--but that doesn’t happen. Mystia just stares at you, not with anger or with sadness, she just stares at you red faced and panting. In one fowl swoop Mystia wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you roughly. She damn well nearly tackled you but somehow you manage to keep your balance and kiss her back.

If anything you know for sure that if she didn’t want this to happen she wouldn’t have kissed you in such a passionate way, but then again your gut is never wrong on what to do so its all good all the time. Her lips are delicate but you want more and ‘ask’ entrance into her mouth. She obliges by shifting her head to the side and the two of you begin to explore each other’s mouth. It’s something otherworldly. Hot, wet, and full of passion.

Moving her hands to around your waist, Mystia rubs her body against yours. You moan loudly into her. Her heart is beating though your chest or maybe it’s just your heart that is beating so incredibly fast and hard. Now your legs begin to go weak. All this excitement, all this pleasure that boarders on the edge of insanity and Mystia quivering body--it’s wonderful.

Breaking this kiss the two of you gasp for air and stare awkwardly at one another, unsure what to do. Well, she’s unsure but you are quite sure on not waiting. Lowering yourself you take her nipple into your mouth and suck gently. Mystia lets out a squeal. Her nipple goes hard then softens as your tongue flattens it. Her hands lace around the back of your head, clutching your hair as she lets out sharp pants. Picking her up by the hips you bring her to the edge of the hot spring and set her down.

Her hands, with those long nails, cover her breasts quickly and legs clamp tight together preventing you from seeing anything let alone go any further. You hadn’t imagined that she would have suddenly become so modest when out of the water. Trying not to anger her you rest your chin on her raised knees and simply smile. No point in really rushing too much. You don’t have anything better to do today and this is way better then killing monsters.

“So little angel,” you say kissing her knee, “why did you decide to fall from the sky?” you say sounding incridly corny.

“I’m a Night Sparroooooow.” she whines loudly, “Don’t say things like that. They’re embarrassing!”

[ ] You’ve waited long enough, go for it
[ ] Play with her more, let the moment last
>> No. 7382
[x] Play with her more, let the moment last
>> No. 7383
[+] Play with her more, let the moment last
fapfapfap
>> No. 7385
[ ] Play with her more, let the moment last
>> No. 7386
File 12183474063.jpg - (17.18KB , 176x450 , bigsuccess.jpg ) [iqdb]
7386
>> No. 7387
[x] Play with her more, let the moment last

Holy shit, that was amazing.
>> No. 7388
[x] Play with her more, let the moment last

I read every goddamn story on here, and this one just went up about 7 places on the charts.
>> No. 7390
[x] Play with her more, let the moment last

moar
>> No. 7391
File 121841869720.jpg - (91.26KB , 415x400 , Mystia_76.jpg ) [iqdb]
7391
[x] Play with her more, let the moment last
-------------------------------------------

The two of you stare for a moment, smiling happily as you hug her legs. Even though you are still in the hot spring you can still feel how amazingly warm she is, but an air of nervousness still hangs in the air. Slowly, you begin to massage her feet, pressing hard on the bottoms of soles trying to rid the tension. Mystia lets out a soft moan, her face torn between pain and pleasure before you plant a small kiss on her sole.

“D-don--don’t, kiss me like that!” she yells, her toes crinkling as you nip on the ends of them, “Th-that tickles! I-I-I‘ll kill you if y-y-you don‘t stop!”

You’re unconvinced by her threat and continue to kiss up her legs and too her chest. Mystia squeals with laughter and attempts to pull away but you hold her tight and pull her towards you. Despite what she says you know she’s enjoying all of this and that adorable laughter, it insists that you continue. Your hands run along her thighs, caressing them softly as you exit the water and lay her down to better lick every inch of her chest.

Mystia’s chest begins to rise faster and her body becomes less ridged. She’s so beautiful, so cute, you can’t help but admire as you sit on your knees and look down at her for a brief moment. Hands still on her thigh, you notice that her legs are no longer closed so tightly anymore and you start to pull them apart, but no sooner then you do so Mystia bolts right up and wraps her arms around your waist.

“This isn’t fair, you’re having all the fun. I want to play with you too.” she says slyly, kissing the crook of your neck before quickly making her way to suck gently on your nipple.

You take a sharp breath, you should have known she’d be just as assertive as you, but as you feel her hand fondle your breast and the other rub your vagina, you can’t help but feel overwhelmed. It’s like your body is engulfed in fire, a wonderful, blissful fire of pleasure. You can’t help it and grip Mystia tight. This is too much. Quickly, you intertwine your legs with hers, pressing both your sexes together. Whether it be from the water or all the foreplay you can feel how incredibly wet the both of you are.

Mystia grips your left leg tight and pulls you into her without asking. You shiver and moan loudly as she begin to grind into you, making it harder to think clearly. She’s so incredibly hot, like her body is going to melt. This is everything you’ve been waiting for. Without realizing you begin to move up and down, moaning and panting softly alongside her. Faster and harder it becomes as you feel your mind empty and body weaken. Suddenly your eyes snap wide open and your back arches as Mystia lets out horse scream as you two come.

Everything goes dark for a minuet. Panting hard, you can’t think back to when you’ve ever felt this exhausted, this helpless. No battle, no amount of continuing running could amount to this level of exestuation. Something climbs over you and rests itself in the crook of your neck, hands in yours, fingers laced. You muster up the strength to look and see that it’s Mystia, half awake. She looks up at you with a dazed look and gives a soft kiss that makes your heart race.

“I didn’t know--this is what washing your back meant.” she says quietly.

“Me neither.” you mutter, “Hey, it’s getting dark. Maybe we should head back.”

Mystia snuggles herself further into you, “Just a little longer.”

You oblige, not wanting to disappoint her. Nonetheless, when the time does come to get dressed and leave she is very reluctant about it and gets dressed in a huff. You try to get dressed but all you could find were a pair of boxers and a shirt. Wherever the hell the rest of your clothes went you haven’t a clue nor care all that much. You’ll get new ones and Mystia has been tapping her foot annoyingly for you to hurry up.

The flight back is awkward. You aren’t talking, she isn’t talking, it starts to become annoying, but you don’t know what to say. ‘Hey that was some nice sex, what’s for dinner? What does someone say after sex?!’ you think. By the time you’re both back at her cart the crimson washed sky is replaced with a start lit one. Mystia is the first to speak.

“So what do you plan on doing now?” she says, closing the front of the cart.

Sure, you’ll go with that, “Uh, go to bed?”

“No fool!” she spits, “I mean what are you going to do now that you--are--here.”

You hadn’t given it much thought, “Oh, uh well, probably go look for my weapons, find my friends, not get killed, kill stuff, get my body back. You know, the norm.”

She motions you to step inside the cart and you do, “Well I don’t know how you would get home or anything on the whereabouts of your friends, but if you’re looking for those weapons of yours then I sagest you seek out a man named Rinnosuke,” she says pulling out two pillows and two blankets form a cupboard, “He owns a small antique shop that deals with otherworldly goods and such. You’ll most likely find your weapons there and maybe some information. You can head there tomorrow.”

You can‘t pay attention as you keep staring at all the bedding she keeps pulling out from cupboards you thought had food in them, “Hey uh, you don’t sleep here do you?”

“Of coarse I do. I would not just leave this stand unprotected. Who knows what pesky yokai would come looking for a free meal without someone here at night.” she tosses a pillow and a itchy blanket towards you, “You can sleep on the counter.”

Your eyebrow twitches. You find that she getting to sleep in a nice, comfy futon and you sleeping on the hard counter where people fucking eat something to be pissed off about. Apparently you can ’sleep’ with her but you can’t sleep with her. To think that you had sex only moments ago make you wonder did that all really happen or was the hot spring water leaking into your head.

Either way you don’t say another word and simply sleep on the counter. You’ve put up with worse sleeping conditions. It doesn’t take long before you fall asleep soundly, your mind entering another world from the one your body as been transported to.

[ ] Dream of darkness
[ ] Dream of light
[ ] Fuck the dream, next day.
>> No. 7392
File 121841967593.jpg - (93.02KB , 512x344 , 1203561607600.jpg ) [iqdb]
7392
[X] Dream of Light
>> No. 7393
>>7391

Awesome.

[x] Dream of light.
>> No. 7394
SUPERB.

[x] Dream of light
>> No. 7395
[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS[x] Dream of COCKS
>> No. 7396
>>7395
laughing elf man.jpg

[x] Dream of light
>> No. 7397
[x] Fuck the dream, next day.
>> No. 7398
[x] Fuck the dream, next day.
>> No. 7399
[x] Dream of light
>> No. 7403
>>7396
>laughing elf woman.jpg

fixed

[x] Dream of light