[Return]
Archived thread

File 121516907831.jpg - (259.04KB , 1024x798 , MagicForest02.jpg ) [iqdb]
6222 No. 6222
Here begins the story proper. As usual, first to five votes wins. Multivoting is welcome as long as no obvious contradictions arise. Write-ins are also very welcome. Also my timezone is GMT+2 so you know when you can expect updates.

____

Darkness. Darkness. Dark as the chasm of creation in the days before the gods. You know not how long you have floated in the void when you finally lose consciousness.

Then there is light. Slowly your eyes open. Sol's chariot is high in the sky and her glare stings your eyes as you rise. You mutter a small curse, half hoping that Skoll's jaws catch the bitch.

Then irritation gives way for wonder. You lie in a small forest clearing, ash and pine trees surrounding you. The season in unmistakably spring, not winter. How can it be? You can't have slept for that long, can you? You quickly scan your surroundings and find your weapons neatly set out beside you. Feeling better you arm yourself and take a better look at the forest.

It is not the evergreen wood of your home, neither is it like the woods of the Danelage or the lands of the Franks. The air seems richer somehow, more alive. You feel as if you've stepped into a land conjured from the stuff of saga and legend. The clearing is quite small, only a dozen of yards across. Its only distinguishing feature is a large boulder in the middle.

You walk over to the rock, slumping down beside it. Where are you? Why are you here? What is this place? Will you ever get home?
The questions wear away at you as you ponder. It seems like only yesterday when you sat in the royal hall, surrounded by mead and wenches. Now you find yourself alone in another time and another world

You gaze up into the sky, slowly composing a melancholy poem.

"Wakens does the weary warrior.
In wild woods, in ashen grove.
Shifting seasons, twisted time.
Hearth and home far and forgotten."


[ ] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.
[ ] Wallow in your misery a bit more.
[ ] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[ ] Call to Odin for a sign.

_____

As per the recommendations I've tried to use more descriptive language and so on. Feedback is still welcome.

>> No. 6223
[X] Call to Odin for a sign.

If his spear found it's way here, I'm sure he can hear our voice.

>[ ] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.

Excellent twist.

By the way, you have made me very happy by making this. Touhou and Norse myth happen to be two of my greatest loves.
>> No. 6224
Jesus Christ, this is awesome.
[X] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[X] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.

A Viking fears nothing.
>> No. 6225
[x] Call to Odin for a sign.
[x] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[x] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.

Wall me.
>> No. 6227
{X} Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.
{X} Call to Odin for a sign.
>> No. 6228
[X] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[X] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.

GOD DAMN IT YUKARI is always relevant.
>> No. 6229
[X] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[X] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.
>> No. 6231
[x] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[x] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.
[x] Call to Odin for a sign.
>> No. 6232
[X] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[X] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.

I want a Yukari route.
>> No. 6233
>>6232
I want a "Punch The Sun" route. This CYOA is just BEGGING for one.
>> No. 6234
>>6233

Yukari manipulates the boundary between Vikings and Batman, so he can breathe in space.
>> No. 6235
[X] "May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Roar your fury at the skies.
[X] Goddammit, this is pathetic. Rise up and take on the world like a man.
Yukari is indeed relevant when something happens.
>> No. 6236
Roaring and manly manliness won. Writing now.
>> No. 6237
File 121520444360.jpg - (242.21KB , 1500x1572 , iamp1 (42).jpg ) [iqdb]
6237
You feel anger grip your heart as you think back on the events that have passed. One name returns to your mind over and over again. Yukari. Yukari Yakumo. Who does she think she is? Who does she think you are?

The fury flows forth, filling faltering spirit. You leap to your feet and shake your fist at the heavens.

"May the eternal frost of Niefelheim claim you, Yukari!" Your roar of fury rises to the skies, startling a few birds into flight over the treetops.

"May your bones split and the birds of Odin feast on you eyes. May you fall into the realm of Aegir wave-lord, and Jörmungandr sea-shaper gnaw your carcass!"

Your fury simmers down as you look at the uncaring sky. Somehow you feel like she must have heard you. Content with cursing the woman responsible for your predicament you turn your toughts toward your situation. Alone. Abandoned, in this unknown realm with nothing but your wits and weapons. Truly your situation seems hopeless.

No. No! You force the negative feelings from your mind. Nothing is hopeless. Nothing is impossible for the Sons of Odin. This is the stuff that legends are made of. You leap up on the boulder in the middle of the clearing and raise your fist to the sky.

"Hear my words as I swear upon the name of Odin Fimbultyr. Foemen will fall and feed the ravens. Great deeds and golden glory will I find."

You stop a moment for the dramatic effect and draw your breath. Your voice booms over the treetops as you swear your mighty oath.

"And the Song of my Saga will echo in the halls of the High One!"

A moment of silence follows your words. As suddenly as it began this serene moment is broken by a loud voice behind you.

"WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME-ZE!"

Surprised you spin around, only to lose your balance and tumble down from the boulder. Your next sight is quite unexpected.

A young woman, maybe fifteen or sixteen winters old, holding a old-looking broom and dressed in an elaborate black and white dress looks down on you. Her golden locks are unkempt and a large hat is perched on her head.

"Alice, hey Alice. Wasn't that the coolest thing you've ever heard-ze?" Her voice is high-pitched with excitement but still melodious.

You look around and notice another blonde woman dressed in blue and red. Something red hovers slightly behind her shoulder.

"Quite. A fine spectacle indeed. Though I wonder what he has against the gap demon." Her voice is thick with sarcasm. You feel a slight twinge of irritation at her comment. Is she mocking your oath?
You push yourself up from the ground and face the duo.

[ ] "...Are you the Allfather's Valkyries?"

[ ] To the cheerful black-white: "I am glad that you enjoyed it. May I ask your names?"

[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

[ ] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"
>> No. 6238
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"
>> No. 6240
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

AWESOME
>> No. 6241
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

[ ] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"

VIKING SPIRIT is go!
>> No. 6242
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"
>> No. 6243
[x] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"
[x] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"
>> No. 6244
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

[ ] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"
>> No. 6245
[x] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"

[x] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

in that order
>> No. 6246
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

[ ] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"
>> No. 6247
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

and

[ ] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"

won. Writing now.
>> No. 6249
Gah. I'm suddenly experiencing fatigue-induced writer's block. Writing is hereby postponed until tomorrow morning.
>> No. 6250
Wow. The 'new win' bucket is growing.
>> No. 6251
[X] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"

This.
>> No. 6252
> "WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME-ZE!"

I must concur.
>> No. 6253
>>6250
Elaborate
>> No. 6254
>>6253

I think he means that there are new stories that are awesome, or something along these lines.
>> No. 6255
File 121525067783.jpg - (280.46KB , 500x707 , 1212418452244.jpg ) [iqdb]
6255
[ ] To the mocking blue-red: "Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon of which you speak?"
[ ] To both: "Who are you? And where am I?"


The blue-red woman. She shows not the respect that you deserve. You turn to her and look her straight in the eye.

"Who are you to scorn a warrior's oath? And who is this demon you speak of?"

One of her eyebrows arches up, slightly surprised by your outburst.

"A warrior, you say?" She asks in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You sound more like an actor of some sort than a warrior." She continues is the same, flat tone. "Are you one of those 'reenacators' that I've heard about?"

Actor? Reenactor? Who does this woman think you are?

"War and song are both the ways of the Allfather. I am high king's hirdman and I have fought battles beyond counting. A warrior I am."

Both women look at you as if you were addle-headed.

"Allfather?" the blue-red continues, "What are you talking about?"

You're about to deliver a harsh reply when the black-white interrupts you.

"Alice, hey Alice. He's a Viking isn't he? AWESOME-ZE!" She jumps up and down in excitement. "Vikings are so cool. I borrowed one of Patchy's books y'know-ze. There was this guy named Thorkell, and he was really, really strong!"

You decide to steer the conversation to a new path while you still can.

"Indeed I am a Viking." you respond with pride. At least these people know something about the sons of the north. "But who was this demon you spoke of?"

"Yukari Yakumo, the gap youkai." the blue-red replies. It still doesn't sound as if she believes your tale. "From your expression I can see that you have met her. She is most likely responsible for you being here."

Again. All paths seem to lead back to that damned woman. When you find her there will be a reckoning, so you swear.

"Who are you two anyway?" You ask the pair.

"Marisa Kirisame!" The black-white replies "Perfectly ordinary Black Magic Girl."

"Alice Margatroid." The red-blue answers "Seven-colored puppeteer." She gestures to a small doll hovering at her shoulder "And this is Shanghai, my puppet." The doll foats up and bows to you.

Black magic girl? Seven-colored puppeteer? Flying dolls? Your mind draws a blank. In no tale have you ever heard of anything like that.

"And where am I? This is not my homeland, nor any land that I've visited."

"This is Gensokyo. A land surrounded and hidden by the Great Hakurei Border. You outsiders would say that it is located in an area called 'Japan'."

Neither name is familiar to you, and you tell Alice so.

"Then you must be from a faraway place indeed. Most outsiders come from this 'Japan'. Intriguing." She studies you for a moment.

"And who are you?" Alice continues speaking. "It is most rude to ask a lady's name without telling your own." Both girls look expectantly at you.

[ ] "I am _____. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."

[ ] "I am _____. Pleased to meet you."

[ ] "I am _____. And I suggest you choose your words with more care, woman."

[ ] "No one of consequence, really."
_____

Naman tiem. Name and answer are separate choices, so the name with most votes overall is picked regardless of which answer you choose.
>> No. 6257
[ ] "I am _____. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."

...except I'm terrible with names.
>> No. 6258
[ ] "I am Thorbrand. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6259
[x] "I am Agni. Pleased to meet you."
>> No. 6260
[ ] "I am Gunnar. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6261
[ ] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."

Needs more hero of the Volsungasaga
>> No. 6262
File 121525374281.gif - (45.03KB , 321x427 , brak.gif ) [iqdb]
6262
[x] "Hi, my name is Brak."
>> No. 6263
[ ] "I am Bjorn. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6264
[X] "I am Grettir. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."

An Icelandic hero known for banging "maidens and widows, everyone's wives, farmers' sons, deans and courtiers, abbots and abbesses, cows and calves, indeed with near all living creatures" (Sørenson 18). Sounds perfect for Anon.
>> No. 6265
[x] "I am Grettir. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."

Voting in agreement with somebody else so we can name the damn Viking and get on with this already.
>> No. 6266
[ ] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6267
[ ] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6268
[x] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6269
[ze] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6270
[ ] "I am Anonymous. Son of Troll. Noble harasser of the internet. Meme-weaver, giver of sages."
>> No. 6271
>>6270

Giver of sages, indeed.

Also,

[ ] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."
>> No. 6272
[ ] "I am Bjorn the Fell Handed. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."

Meh 40k urges continue.
>> No. 6273
File 121526928782.gif - (86.42KB , 600x476 , agni_rudra_white.gif ) [iqdb]
6273
>>6259
>I am Agni.

And I am Rudra!

[x] "Meeb be Gurgotz. Son o' Bargatz. Waaagh warrior o' da nord. Axe-weava, an I'z da biggest."
>> No. 6274
Can it be Updates time now?
>> No. 6275
Updates will unfortunately be delayed until tonight.
>> No. 6276
Any updates?
>> No. 6277
>>6272
>40k urges continue
Then don't fuck up this story with them until you've worked them out.
>> No. 6278
>>6275
This one has an amusing idea of what "tonight" means.
>> No. 6279
File 121533795131.png - (451.29KB , 1000x1500 , wriggle_vs_sdm_017.png ) [iqdb]
6279
Tonight usually means tonight, unless I forget that I was supposed to write and play PCB instead.

In any case, seeing that Sigurd won, I suppose that I have to work in a Gram option somewhere down the road.

_____

[ ] "I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas."


"I am Sigurd. Son of Odin. Noble warrior of the north. Tale-weaver, singer of sagas." You deliver your introduction theatrically, reciting in a deep voice and making a few pauses for dramatic effect.

"Back in my homeland I was...am, a Skald." You continue, a bit unsure if your homeland is there anymore.

Marisa looks at you incredulously "What's a Skald-ze?"

"The franks would call it a "Bard", but their singers are weak. They do not participate in battle and do not witness the deeds that they sing of."

"I...see. And how did you get to Gensokyo?" Alice asks quizzically. You briefly explain the circumstances of your abduction.

Alice looks at you with a hint of curiosity on her features. "You actually are some ancient barbarian? I suppose stranger things have happened, but still..."

"Ha! Told you so-ze!" Marisa's face lights up in triumph as she cuts Alice off in mid-sentence . "Alice can't see what's in front of her eyes."

Alice sneers at Marisa as she replies. "Oh? No wonder that you would recognize some scruffy savage, it takes one to know one after all."

"Whaa-, I'm not scruffy, you doll otaku!" Marisa responds, voice full of indignation.

"What's wrong with dolls, you loudmouthed mushroom freak?"

The two girls glare daggers at each other. Then they both turn away from each other, standing nearly back to back. Marisa crosses her arms in front of her and sticks her nose in the air.

"Well that's just rude-ze. Dummy Alice!" Alice doesn't respond, but you notice that Shanghai floats up and sticks out her tongue at Marisa.
Obviously these women have a complicated relationship.

Alice's face is a carefully composed mask of indifference as she turns to you.
"Please ignore her tantrums Mr. Sigurd. Rather we should focus on your situation."

"This forest can be dangerous to those unfamiliar with it, therefore I suggest that you stay at my home until we can work out some more permanent form of accommodation for you." Alice's voice is full of sweet reason, but she's sneaking a few glances at Marisa from time to time. You suddenly have a sneaking suspicion that her offer has some other motive than pure generosity.

"WHAAAT?" Marisa whirls around and glowers at Alice. "I saw him first doll girl. He stays with me-ze!"

"What, you want to fight, you second-rate magician?"

"Want me to try, you shut-in doll lover?" Marisa grips her broom tightly and pulls a small card out from some hidden pocket.

"Want me to let you try, you unwashed tomboy?" Alice raises her hand and suddenly small blue threads shoot out from her fingers and connect to Shanghai. The little doll's eyes suddenly flare with light.
The tension in the air is growing every moment.

[ ] Try to stop them. You're sure that you can reason things out somehow.
[ ] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.
[ ] Run for it. Who knows what might happen.
[ ] Do they truly think that they can play games over you? Who the hell do they think you are?
>> No. 6280
[X] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.
>> No. 6281
[ ] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.
>> No. 6282
[ ] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.
We will sing a song to the upcoming bloodshed and make make it into a saga of how the black white magician beat the evil blue red puppeteer.
>> No. 6283
[X] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.

Oh, wow. Can't wait to see how this'll turn out.
>> No. 6284
[X] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.

>>6282

Hell yes.
>> No. 6285
[X] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.
This can definitely turn out interesting.
>> No. 6286
Stay & Observe won. Writing now.
>> No. 6287
>>6286
Hooray!
>> No. 6290
File 121534531667.png - (320.49KB , 1000x1500 , wriggle_vs_sdm_018.png ) [iqdb]
6290
[ ] Stay and observe what happens. This could be interesting.


The standoff continues for a few moments. Then Alice suddenly shoots up into the sky. She gestures towards Marisa and in response Shanghai blazes with energy, a whirl of colors surrounding the little puppet. A bright reddish beam flies from the doll's hands straight at Marisa. The black-white witch leaps on her broom, and in a blur she is zooming through the air, wildly firing star-shaped projectiles at Alice.

Startled you back a few steps. You watch intensely as the whirl of colorful beams and bullets engulfs the sky. Alice snaps her fingers and suddenly dozens of puppets surround her. They shoot out multicolored balls of light in complex patterns. Marisa is a fluttering whirlwind of motion, elegantly weaving through the gaps in Alice's offense. She thrusts out her arm and shouts something.

"LOVE SIGN, MASTER SPARK!" An imposibly bright column of light flies from her outstretched hand.

Alice and her doll cohorts scatter, their movements blurring as they seek to avoid the light. Alice herself escapes unscatched, but several dolls are caught and a rain of charred doll parts falls down on the clearing. Alice gestures and even more puppets appear around her.

You freeze, awed by this diplay of power. The sorcery of this land is far greater than anything you've ever seen or heard of. You are suddenly very glad that you did not insult any of these mighty mages.

You draw a few breaths to calm yourself and look back up at the dueling girls. Neither seems to have the upper hand as they dodge and twirl through swarms of bullets and barely dodge beams of power. The sight is truly spectacular. You must remember this. You seek out the words in your mind and start to craft a tale of this duel.

"Skillful sorceresses, sky-striders, waging war in windswept realm.
Brash black-white, fierce in fury. Mighty Marisa, master of magic.
Bold blue-red, shining, star-like. Artful Alice, princess of puppets."

You stop for a moment considering your words. Seldom does one craft a tale of women battling, and you feel as if caution is warranted, as one would when steering a longship through treacherous waters. Deciding that your poem so far would have to do you continue the tale.

"Deadly dance these two tread, casting charms in- GRAAAHH" Your chest burns in agony as a stray scattering of danmaku hits you from the left. You sink down to one knee, struggling to draw breath. Dazed you check how badly you're hurt, and to your surprise there is neither blood nor wound. Summoning your willpower you rise to your feet and look up into the sky.

The battle above has become like a vision of Ragnarok itself. Marisa is a blur in the sky, wildly flinging stars, beams and fire in every direction. Alice is only marginally slower, her army of puppets raining down indiscriminate destruction. To your concern many of the magical attacks reach the earth, smashing down in small showers of dirt. This is getting dangerous. Then you notice an unusually large and fast curtain of rainbow-colored doom descending on you. You don't think you can dodge it.

[ ] Accept the inevitable. Try to come up with some epic last words.
[ ] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.
[ ] Duck and cover.
[ ] Run for it.
>> No. 6291
[x] Hold Shift for focused movement.
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and try to dodge them.
Never going to work, but what the hell, it's only danmaku.
>> No. 6292
[ ] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.

This. We go down swinging
>> No. 6293
>>6291
Danmaku that just made the ground explode around us. Plus, you could get a heart attack or aneurysm from extreme pain. Or just black out, at the very least.

[] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.
>> No. 6294
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.
It'll be like the Ganondorf fights in Ocarina of Time. Or the Fate Sisters fight in God of War 2. Either way it's awesome.
>> No. 6295
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and destroy it with your mighty voice.

WAAAAAAAGH!
>> No. 6296
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.

Vikings in my Gensokyo? More likely than you think!
>> No. 6297
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.
Well, Youmu could do it in PoFV.
>> No. 6298
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.
>> No. 6299
[x] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.
>> No. 6300
BASH AND SMAAASH won. Writing.
>> No. 6301
[ ] Wait until the bullets close in and try to smash them with your mighty axe.


You grip the handle of your trusty axe. The metal glitters in the sunlight as you raise it over your head. You stand unflinching, staring death in the eye. Carefully gauging the speed of the bullet curtain you wait for the perfect moment.

Now! Your axe flashes back and forth, cleaving a vicious swathe through the rainbow mass. As the edge of your axeblade touches the first orb you feel a slight resistance. It quickly fades as your strike cleaves the orb in two. The mass of bullets thins under your vicious assault, you cleave and hack, shattering row after row of danmaku.

Alas, your axe cannot be everywhere and the number of orbs is simply too great. You barely feel the first orbs that hit you, but they slow your arm for a few critical moments. Pain shoots through your body as the wall of light slams into you and you collapse on the ground. You struggle to draw breath as you feel your mind going numb. Your consciousness is fading fast. You look up at the colorful sky as the darkness claims you.

[ ] Dream 1

[ ] Dream 2

[ ] Dream 3
>> No. 6302
[x] Dream 3
Nightmare dream of Yukari.
>> No. 6303
>>6301

[ x ] Dream 2

Danmaku'd End
>> No. 6304
>>6301
[X] Dream ⑨
>> No. 6305
[] Dream 1

One is the loneliest number.
>> No. 6306
[x] Dream 3
threesome
>> No. 6307
[x] Dream 3
>> No. 6308
[ ] Dream 3
because 3*3=⑨
>> No. 6309
[+] Dream 3
Three is a sacred number to the men of the North.
>> No. 6310
Dream 3. Interesting choice. Writing.
>> No. 6311
>>6310
This sounds not so good.
>> No. 6312
This will be the last post for tonight. Enjoy.

_______

[ ] Dream 3.


You drift in and out from the darkness for a long time. You think you can hear fragments of an loud argument, but it slips away from you. Shapes float through your dreams. Snow-filled fields, longships and burning villages. Dark visions mixed with happy half-remembered memories. Yukari standing before you, laughing as you sink down into darkness. Bizarre disembodied heads telling you to take it easy.

Then you have the dream. It is the most vivid dream you've ever experienced. You almost feel like you're a puppet going through a set of predefined motions.

You walk through the empty halls of a mighty fortress. You are clad in ornate armour, a mighty sword hanging in its scabbard on your back. Somehow, you *know* that this blade is something significant, but the knowledge why eludes you.

In the distance you hear the roar of a great fire, the crackling sound and your footsteps are the only things you can hear. The corridors are full of dust, as if no man had walked there since time immemorial. For several minutes you walk through these endless halls until you come upon a great set of heavy, iron-bound doors.

You stop before the doors and observe them carefully. Elegant runecarvings on the door spell out a single sentence.

"HERE LIES ONE BOUND BY ALLFATHER'S WRATH."

For a long moment you hesitate. Then you resolutely push open the doors. Despite the age of the fortress the doors swing open without a sound. You stride through the open portal into a cavernous hall.

Forward you stride, towards a raised bier in the center of the room. As you reach it you see an armor-clad figure lying on top of it. Whoever it is is wrapped in an elegant cloak, chainmail glinting from underneath. A large helmet covers the person's head and face.

You bow down and unfasten the clasps holding the helmet in place. Slowly you start to pull off the helmet as golden hair tumbles out from within. Then you jolt awake, a split second before you could see that person's face.

You find yourself in a light-filled room. The first thing that you notice is the enormous volume of trinkets and books scattered throughout the room. The shelves are all stuffed with all kinds of weird items, and large piles of knickknacks are scattered across the floor. You're lying in an oversized bed near the window. You can hear birds chirping outside. You suddenly feel light-headed. Maybe you're still wounded? You quickly check, but you can't find any physical damage.

Then you hear footsteps approaching. The door swings open and Alice enters, Shanghai in tow. She freezes when she notices that you're awake, then, blushing, she quickly turns away her head.

"Ah...you're awake. And you don't seem to be badly hurt." She glances at you, obviously embarassed. "That's...good. Yes, very good." She turns back to you, but still refuses to meet your gaze.

[ ] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"

[ ] "...it was you, wasnt't it?" Glare at her.

[ ] Pass out again.
>> No. 6313
[x] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"

> The door swings open and Alice enters, Shanghai in tow.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Run for gods sake run, she will never let you of there again if you don't run away now.
>> No. 6314
>>6313

We could always try cleaving her in twain with our viking strength and mighty axe.
>> No. 6315
[ ] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6316
[ ] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
No anemia options for lost vikings, and just before we passed out we thought that we definitely shouldn't piss of neither Alice or Marisa, so out of the stock options, it's the only possible one.
>> No. 6317
[x] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6318
>>6313
Not like she has a say in it. By the description, we're in Marisa's house, not Alice's.

Still, Sigurd doesn't know that.
[+] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6319
[X] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6320
[X] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6321
>Bizarre disembodied heads telling you to take it easy.

Hooray.jpg!

[ x ] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6323
[ ] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"
>> No. 6324
>>6312
Wait, why is our speech suddenly more colloquial?
Am I the only one who's noticed this?

We're not Sigurd right now, are we?
>> No. 6325
>>6324
This Anon brings up a good point. What happened to our Vikingosity?
>> No. 6326
>>6324
Damn right, this is so unlike him.
Did Sigurd take a lesson in being polite or did he just hit his head funny and has a sudden personality Change?
>> No. 6327
>>6324

The answer to your question can be found in the dream sequence.

Also, writing now.
>> No. 6328
File 12154339209.jpg - (78.00KB , 346x350 , 1206655496921.jpg ) [iqdb]
6328
[ ] "Alice? Where am I, and what happened?"


A sudden feeling of vertigo grips you as you see Alice's face. Alice? You suddenly feel as if you should remember something. Golden hair. Blue eyes. A name. It eludes you. You know that the name is significant somehow, but it hides itself within your own mind. You shake your head to try and clear your thoughts. What's happening with you?

Alice looks oddly at you. She still seems uncomfortable.

"Alice? Where am I, and what happened". Your voice comes out weak and strained. Maybe you're more severely wounded than you had thought.

"Ah, this is the Kirisame residence, Marisa's house. It was the closest safe place that we could take you to." Alice fidgets around the room, moving around items and books. Then she stops and draws a deep breath.

"Marisa and I, we got...careless and you were hit by a spell card attack." Alice sounds quite embarrassed as she speaks. She stops for a few moments apparently trying to find the right words.

"I... I'm sorry." As Alice speaks, Shanghai floats up to you and bows apologetically. "I...hope you can forgive us."


[ ] "Ha! A trifle like this is nothing to a true man."

[ ] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."

[ ] "No. Begone"
>> No. 6329
>[ ] "Ha! A trifle like this is nothing to a true man."

A true man that got his shit wrecked by a swarm of pretty lights. I have a feeling that this is just going to backfire.

[x] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."

Time to upstage Captain Anonymous as a gentlemanly warrior.
>> No. 6330
{X} "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
>> No. 6331
[ ] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
>> No. 6333
[+] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
Aiming for Alice True End!
>> No. 6335
[x] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
>>6333
>Aiming for nice boat End!
>> No. 6336
[ ] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
Aiming at a Marisa Good End.
>> No. 6337
[+] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
>> No. 6338
[x] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."
GentleMen.
>> No. 6339
Oh ho? You're soft today Anonymous. Writing now.
>> No. 6340
>>6339
Alice is love.
She will bear strong Vikings.
>> No. 6341
>>6339
Rejecting her honest apology and acting tough are both childish. This is the option for men.
>> No. 6342
File 121545870577.jpg - (325.44KB , 446x456 , 1206656710165.jpg ) [iqdb]
6342
[ ] "Never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."


You look at Alice. You have met many rogues and tricksters, but this woman is truly the equal of Loki Lie-Father if her apology is anything but sincere.

"A spear cast in din of battle bears ill will only to intended target Alice." You speak softly to reassure her.

"And never could I refuse a fair lady. I accept your apology."

Alice looks up at you, her face a mixture of joy and relief. "Ah, thank you kindly. I'm sure Marisa will be relieved as well." Behind Alice, Shanghai is twirling happily in the air. For a moment you're stunned by the scene. You feel like your heart is going to melt from the warm feelings in the room.

Then a nagging question brings you back to reality. Alice said this was Marisa's house. Where then in the black-white herself?

"Alice, you say this be the hall of mischievious Marisa? Why then is she not here?"

"Ah, she went to call for help. She flies faster than I do you see. She should be returning shortly with the doctor."

Doctor? You've never heard the term and tell Alice so.

"Oh, how silly of me. I should have thought of that. A doctor is a kind of healer. We didn't know how badly you were hurt, so we decided to cash in a favour with an aquaintance of ours."

You find yourself wondering what manner of "aquaintances" Alice and Marisa would have. Your imagination conjures up a few images, none of them very reassuring. You frown slightly at the thought.

"What is it?" Alice asks, looking quizzically at you. This might be a good opportunity to ask her something that you've been wondering about.


[ ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general

[ ] Ask her about the forest

[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Marisa

[ ] Ask her about Yukari

[ ] Ask her about something else (write-in)

[ ] Don't ask anything
>> No. 6343
[ ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ ] Ask her about the forest
[ ] Ask her about Yukari

WALLS.
>> No. 6344
[x] Ask her where you can spill some blood for Odin.
>> No. 6345
[ ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ ] Ask her about the forest
[ ] Ask her about Yukari
>> No. 6346
[ ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ ] Ask her about the forest
[ ] Ask her about Yukari
>> No. 6347
[ x ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ x ] Ask her about the forest
[ x ] Ask her about Yukari

THIS WALL.
>> No. 6348
[x] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[x] Ask her about the forest
[x] Ask her about Yukari
Interesting.
>> No. 6349
Updates will commence sometime tomorrow.

Also open question. Should I keep the first to five votes wins system or should I switch to a straight majority vote and count votes at some fixed interval? Or is there some even better system that I've overlooked?
>> No. 6350
>>6349
Just count the majority whenever the hell you feel like it. Pretty much all the other writefags do the same.
[ ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ ] Ask her about the forest
[ ] Ask her about her relationship with Marisa
>> No. 6351
>>6349
Keep first five to win.
>> No. 6352
[+] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[+] Ask her about the forest
[+] Ask her about her relationship with Marisa
[+] Ask her about Yukari
WALL TIME.
>> No. 6353
[x] "What sort of strange new world is this, with such people in it?"
>> No. 6356
>>6349
Do what >>6350 said, it's the most flexible one, if you get a tie then do a sudden death with only the options that are tied, but no matter what happens don't do a sudden death that negates the votes cast before that, it only serves in incite RAGE. That said:
[ x ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ x ] Ask her about the forest
[ x ] Ask her about Yukari
>> No. 6358
>>6349
I'd say the best way would be to use 2 different voting systems depending on when you plan to update

for when you're here and gonna be writing: first to five

for when you're gonna be gone overnight: Majority
>> No. 6360
[♨] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[♨] Ask her about the forest
Always know your surroundings.
[♨] Ask her about her relationship with Marisa
Blushing blue-red here we come!
>> No. 6363
Gentlemen. I am building a wall.
>> No. 6364
>>6363
Fuck yes!
WALL BUILDING TIME
>> No. 6366
must be one hell of a wall
>> No. 6368
Wall of Jericho?
>> No. 6369
You writing the rest of the Saga?
>> No. 6371
File 121554609075.jpg - (148.00KB , 1024x768 , 44b02215.jpg ) [iqdb]
6371
I hit a slight snag in the writing. Or to be honest I had to rewrite most of the thing as it didn't come out as I wanted.

_________

[ ] Ask her about Gensokyo in general
[ ] Ask her about the forest
[ ] Ask her about Yukari


Unwise is the man who wanders without knowledge. Recalling the High One's wisdom, you realize that there are many things that you need to know.

"Alice, I ask of you a gift of knowledge. Would you tell me of Gensokyo?"

"Ah, yes. I'd be delighted to explain." She walks over to a bookshelf and produces a piece of paper. Then she returns and unfolds it on your bed. It is a remarkably detailed map, far finer than any chart you've seen so far.

"First of all it is important to understand that Gensokyo is a bounded realm. Here you can see the border of the Hakurei boundary." Alice points at the edge of the map as she speaks. "The boundary is impenetrable in most places, if you tried to get out of Gensokyo that way you might find yourself back where you started, or you might simply disappear." Shanghai nods vigorously at Alice's words.

"In any case, what you need to know is that the border is dangerous, and you'd best stay away from there. Now, as for the geography of Gensokyo proper..."

You and Alice spend some time going through the various locations of the map. You interject with questions whenever you feel unsure about Alice's explanations.

"Is this Hakurei Shrine dedicated to the Allfather?" You ask as Alice tells you about the Hakurei shrine and its mistress.

"I don't think so. Actually, now that you mention it, I'm not certain what god is worshipped there." Alice frowns slightly. "I suppose that I could ask Reimu when I see her."

"Is she the divine maiden of great power you spoke of?"

"Yes. She is the guardian of the boundary, and the shrine itself is the only known route to outside..."

Alice continues to tell you about the weird and wondeful places in this land. Eientei. The human village. Scarlet Devil Mansion. Hakugyokuro. You carefully consider each piece of information as Alice explains about exiles from the moon and the princess of ghosts. She tells tales of red-eyed bloodsucking devils and of a shrine where living gods walk.

"A mountain where gods walk among mortals?" You can hardly believe what you're hearing. Only in the great tales of the heroes of yore have you heard of gods openly walking among mortals. Even the Allfather himself travels in disguise when he visits Midgard.

"I also found it surprising at first, but there are indeed gods on Youkai Mountain."

Suddenly a thought enters your mind. If these gods can walk freely in this land, maybe other gods can do so as well? You decide that it would be good to keep the possibility in mind.

Then there is only one place left on the map. Alice points at the large green area.

"And this is where we are right now. We call this the Forest of Magic. It is home to many magical beasts and Youkai."

"Hold for a moment. What are these "youkai" you speak of?" You're getting tired of all these unfamiliar words.

"Youkai are humanoid magical beings. There are many kinds of youkai ranging from the animal-like to the human-like such as myself." Alice is one of these "youkai"? She does have an slight unerthly aura around her, but you had ascribed that to her being a sorceress.

"In any case, the only notable features of the forest would be Marisa's house, here." She points at a dot on the map "And of course, my house here." She points at another dot close to the first one. "Both of us live close to the edge of the forest so the woods around here aren't very dangerous. It's in the deep forest that the truly dangerous youkai live. You would do well to avoid them." Alice folds up the map and places it on a table.

"And that would be all about Gensokyo." She exhales softly, apparently somewhat fatigued from all the talking. "Do you have any more questions?"

"There is one. I wish to know about Yukari Yakumo."

"Oh, of course. She is known as the gap youkai or gap demon. She has the power to change the boundaries of reality you see. She is known to be selfish, lazy and extemely powerful. She lives in the boundary of Gensokyo, but no one knows exactly where. However she is known to visit the Hakurei Shrine from time to time."

"Does she associate with a fox-woman?" You still remember the white-clad one. And her tails. Especially her tails.

"Indeed. Ran Yakumo is her Shikigami, basically a familiar. Ran also has a Shikigami of her own, Chen."

"However I'm curious, why did you wish to know so much about Yukari?".

"Vengeance." Your answer is simple and cold. Yukari. She has wronged you, and for that she will pay. Alice frowns at you but doesn't say anything.

(cont.)
>> No. 6372
F5 at the speed of light
>> No. 6373
>>6371
go on
>> No. 6374
File 121554987765.png - (157.63KB , 600x600 , 1210901040083.png ) [iqdb]
6374
Before any of you can speak you hear a door open somewhere. Or rather, you hear a door slam open. Alice jumps slightly at the sound. "Ah, was that Marisa I wonder? I hope she could find the doctor."

Then an awful racket breaks out somewhere in the house. You can hear high-pitched voices and the sound of many feet moving quickly towards your room. You also hear Marisa shouting something unintelligible. She doesn't sound very happy.

The noise outside gets louder and louder until you can hear the cacaphony right outside. The door flies open and a girl clad in a pink dress bursts into the room. You curiously notice that she has rabbit ears. Even more curiously, you notice that you aren't surprised by this at all.

"Okay you sorry lot, move it!" The rabbit-girl barks orders at the troop of smaller rabbit-women funneling through the door.

"All right, that one goes over there. No you idiot! Not over there." Boxes and bags are carried into the room as you and Alice stare wide-eyed at the spectacle. "The drip feed goes by the bed. Now move it or I'll have your hides!" In a few short moments the rabbit work crew has assembled dozens of strange contraptions. You see blinking lights and containers made of strange materials.

"Great work crew. Now, we're off to raise hell!" The head rabbit pumps her arm as wild cheering eurupts from the assembled throng.

"Ah, Tewi...where is..." The rabbit-girl turns to Alice and sticks her tongue out. Then she rushes out of the room, the gaggle of smaller rabbits following suit. They rush off to the left, whooping and yelling. You and Alice sit in stunned silence for a few seconds. Then Marisa rushes past the door, murderous expression on her face and broom raised high over her head.

For a second there is absolute silence. Then Alice breaks out in riotous laughter. You join in, amused at the pure absurdity of the situation, and the sounds of your mirth fill the room.

"Tell me, O joyful one. Was that the "doctor" you spoke of?" You glance at Alice who tries to compose herself, wiping tears of joy from her face.

"The doctor would be me." A melodious, soft voice states as its owner strides into the room. She is a tall, regal woman. Silver-haired and clad in a dark red and blue dress, the colors divided in a pattern resembling the garments of the frankish knights.

"Hello Eirin." Alice greets the woman with little warmth in her voice. You remember the woman from Alice's tales. She is one of the moon people of Eientei.

"Hello Alice dear, how are you today? I assume that this young man here is my patient, is he not? He certainly looks...interesting." She flashes you a fox-like smile. Suddenly you feel as if seeking her aid might not be a very good idea.


[ ] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.

[ ] "This injury is but a trifle, unworthy of your time, O star-born one." Politely refuse. Who knows what might happen.

[ ] Remain silent, let Alice handle this

[ ] Oh hell no. Get away from this crazy woman.
>> No. 6377
[X] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.
>> No. 6378
[x]This injury is but a trifle, unworthy of your time, O star-born one." Politely refuse. Who knows what might happen.

MANLY MAN MAN!
>> No. 6379
[ ] "This injury is but a trifle, unworthy of your time, O star-born one." Politely refuse. Who knows what might happen.
>> No. 6380
[ ] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.
>> No. 6381
{X} "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.
words
>> No. 6382
[X] "This injury is but a trifle, unworthy of your time, O star-born one." Politely refuse. Who knows what might happen.

Do not know if want needle time.
>> No. 6383
[X] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.
>> No. 6384
{X} "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.

VIKING BLOOD IS BURNING/
>> No. 6385
Oh god. How is a primitive viking going to react to a hypodermic needle?
>> No. 6386
[X] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.

I love the speech patterns.
>> No. 6387
[X] "This injury is but a trifle, unworthy of your time, O star-born one." Politely refuse. Who knows what might happen.
Wise Vikings don't associate with weird moon women.
>> No. 6388
[X] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.
*shrug*
>> No. 6389
[x] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA
>> No. 6390
>>6389

>ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Oh hey, tripless YAF.
>> No. 6391
File 121555868259.jpg - (98.60KB , 640x480 , 120006613520.jpg ) [iqdb]
6391
>>6390

Stop it. I always dick around with my trip on, so shut the hell up already. The only times I change my trip or remove it, are the times when I'm trolling. Like I did yesterday.
>> No. 6394
[X] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

>>6391
Faggot.
>> No. 6395
[X] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability.
>> No. 6396
>>6391

Odd, it seems to be normal right now...
>> No. 6397
>>6396

No plottan has been delivered.
Anonymous is sleeping warmly..or whatever it was.
>> No. 6398
I keep imagining Sigurd as a dwarf.

Sage myself for this.
>> No. 6399
>>6398
One Sage is not enough for this Faggotry.
>> No. 6400
>>6399
I agree.
>> No. 6401
>>6398

Dwarf Bard/Fighter/Stormsinger

Christ, it'd be like a hilarious gay viking
Now it just needs to be statted for maximum efficiency
>> No. 6402
>>6401
go back to /tg/
>> No. 6403
>>6402

Same thing.
>> No. 6404
WHERE'S MAI UPDATES.
>> No. 6405
Fist, north star, writing, etc.
>> No. 6406
File 121559842157.jpg - (455.13KB , 1291x1457 , 72b07871.jpg ) [iqdb]
6406
[ ] "Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid." Accept her aid. Alice seems to trust her ability


Alice wouldn't have called this woman here if she didn't trust her. You suppress your doubts and politely greet Eirin.

"Hail to thee, Eirin moon-maiden. Wounded and weary, this warrior welcomes your aid."

Eirin raises an eyebrow at you. "Oh? What a charming young fellow you are." She gives you another of those fox-like smiles.

"Now Alice dear, would you please describe how he was injured?" Alice blushes slightly and starts a complicated explanation about danmaku and the inner workings of spell cards. Eirin scribbles down notes as Alice speaks.

As Alice finishes her explanation Eirin turns back to you. Your earlier feeling of discomfort immediately returns as she scrutinizes you intensely. "Oh my. Strange that he is conscious. Very strange indeed. This calls for...investigation."

Then she turns back to Alice. "Now, Alice dear, would you be so kind as to leave the room? I'll be expecting tea later." Alice looks like she's about to protest, but before she can say anything Eirin gently ushers her out of the room. The door closes and the silver-haired woman returns to her intsruments. She picks up a small metal box, opens it and draws forth clear glass tubes with long needles sticking out on one end.

"Now then, let's get started shall we, hm?" Eirin's melodious voice sends a small chill down your spine. Who is this woman anyway?

You spend a few unconfortable minutes being poked by needles and instruments. Eirin draws a few samples of blood and injects other strange substances into your veins. You wonder what good all this will do as Eirin pours the contents of a vial into one of her machines.

"All samples look good. Now, let's go over to the...physical part" Eirin slowly licks her lips as she approaches. She runs her hands over your torso, squeezing and prodding your muscles. The sensation isn't uncomfortable, in fact the opposite is true. Her soft hands feel wonderful as they examine you. You feel your manhood stirring in response.

"Hmm, what a fine specimen you are." Eirin purrs in your ear, her hands stopping on your chest. Her face is only a few inches away from your own, a sensual smile on her lips. "I might even decide to keep you."

[ ] Punish me Mistress Eirin

[ ] Remain silent. Force yourself to calm down.

[ ] Holy shit, this is getting crazy. Get the fuck out now.
>> No. 6407
[x] "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."
>> No. 6408
[x] "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."
>> No. 6410
>[ ] "Think y'can mock me like dat an' get away wit it?"

{X} "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit, o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."
>> No. 6411
[x] "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."

Holy shit, this is awesome.
>> No. 6412
{X} "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit, o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."
This write-in. It made me laugh.
>> No. 6413
[x] "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."

I think Sigurd is a pretty cool guy, eh rebuffs Lunarian advances and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 6414
[x] "Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come."
>> No. 6415
Writan tiem.
>> No. 6416
File 121561364148.jpg - (271.74KB , 600x900 , 120939530678.jpg ) [iqdb]
6416
The Allfather's words counsel wariness when one meets wily women. Though the siver-haired star-child is a true beauty, you will not be shackled by any creature no matter how fair.

"Only the halls of Valhalla themselves may claim my spirit o' disciple of Mani, and I'm afraid that time has not yet come." You words are calm, but the iron edge in them is unmistakable.

Eirin's eyes widen. "Oho? Such self-control? Remarkable indeed." She pushes away from you and rises up, her soft, amused laughter filling the room. Is this woman playing games with you?

"Unwise is the one who mocks a son of the north." You turn your most withering gaze at Eirin. "The hasty tongue sings its own mishap if it be not bridled in."

Eirin theatrically feigns shock at your words. "Oh, how cruel you are. Would you deny an old woman her amusement?" You answer her with a silent stare, venomous as the etter of Jörmungandr world-serpent.

Ignoring your venomous looks Eirin sits down in a chair, turns back to her instruments and jots down a few lines on a piece of paper. Then she straightens up and addresses you in a businesslike tone. "As far as I can see, you have no signs of trauma whatsoever." Eirin shuffles through her notes as she speaks. "From Alice's description I thought that you must be a Youkai, but the tests were all negative. In short, either Alice has become very sloppy, or you're one of the hardiest humans that I've ever seen."

Eirin looks thoughtful for a moment, then she stands up. "I believe that we are finished here. Now I think it's time for tea." A small smile flickers over Eirin's features. She walks over to the door.

"Hold." You call out to her before she leaves the room. "For freely given gift, this warrior thanks you. Deed will be answered with deed when wise moon-maiden calls. So do I, Sigurd, swear."

"Oh no, the pleasure was all mine. And if you ever visit Eientei, I'd be happy to give you a more...intensive examination." She gives you a seductive look before passing through the door. You shake your head. To think that you're indebted to such a woman. You reflect upon this unkind fate as you ponder what to do next.

Deciding that decency comes first, you look around you and spot your clothes lying neatly folded beside the bed. Dressing quickly you rise up and draw a deep breath. Eirin didn't lie about your health, you feel strong enough to wrestle down a bear. Where to now, you wonder?

[ ] Try to find Alice.

[ ] Try to find Marisa.

[ ] Just explore the house.

[ ] Call to Odin for a sign.
>> No. 6417
{X} Try to find Marisa.
>> No. 6418
>[ ] Try to find a bear to wrestle.
maybe later

[X] Try to find Alice.
Get on the tracks for the Alice destination.
>> No. 6419
>you feel strong enough to wrestle down a bear.

WE SHALL PUT THIS TO THE TEST.
[x] Go outside to find a bear.
>> No. 6420
>[ ] Go outside to find a bear.

/eientei/ vibe? DO NOT WANT


[X] Try to find Marisa.
>> No. 6421
[X] Try to find Alice.
>> No. 6422
>"Hold." You call out to her before she leaves the room. "For freely given gift, this warrior thanks you. Deed will be answered with deed when wise moon-maiden calls. So do I, Sigurd, swear."

Goddamn, my man Sigurd can speak to Eirin on the same level. That's quite a feat.

[x] Call to Odin for a sign.

Surely this has been the All-Father's intervention.
>> No. 6423
This is as delicious a mode of speech as Tetro's Hina. If it weren't a guy, I would fap to it.
>> No. 6424
[X] Try to find Marisa.
>> No. 6425
[X] Try to find Marisa.
>> No. 6426
[X] Try to find Marisa.

Marisa has the Viking spirit.
>> No. 6427
>>6423

I'm gar for Sigurd.
>> No. 6428
[X] Try to find Marisa.
>> No. 6429
Gentlemen. Due to unforeseen circumstances there will be no updates tomorrow. We deeply regret this inconvenience.
>> No. 6430
Oh, and voting will be open until I start writing, straight majority vote.
>> No. 6431
[x] Call to Odin for a sign.
Should no sign be forthcoming:
[x] Try to find Alice.
>> No. 6432
[X] Try to find Alice
>> No. 6436
[X] Try to find Marisa.
>> No. 6439
>>6427
I've been GAR for Sigard the moment he tried to axe danmaku.

>>6429
[X] Try to find Marisa.
Unless we meet a bear along the way, in which case Sigurd is a man of his word/thought, and shall wrestle it into submission and present is as a gift or something!
>> No. 6448
>>6439
he was succeeding too, if only there weren't so many!
>> No. 6454
still no updates!
>> No. 6458
UPDATE.
>> No. 6460
I'm back.

And it's Marisa Time.
>> No. 6461
>>6460
It is raping time.
>> No. 6462
>>6460

NO DADDY NO
>> No. 6463
File 121577694046.jpg - (37.60KB , 360x427 , 1209631766482.jpg ) [iqdb]
6463
[ ] Try to find Marisa.


Only the unwise man would stray from the ancient laws of courtesy. You must meet your hostess and thank her for the hospitality she has shown you.

You head out of the bedroom and turn left. The hallway is less cluttered with items than the bedroom, most of it piled up against the walls. Other than the mounds of junk lying everywhere the house seems quite normal. You check the rooms as you walk down the corridor. Most rooms seem to be used for storage and a few others are locked. You wonder how much junk Marisa actually has stockpiled in here. And also how she manages to find anything she has stashed away. Maybe she keeps all these items for some other reason than pure practicality?

Your moment of pondering is interrupted by a terrible racket coming from down the hallway. You track the origin of the noise to a door on the right side of the corridor. As you approach the door the troop of small rabbits bursts out, scattering in all directions. You grab one by the scruff of its neck is it tries to dash past you.

"Hold there. Why is little rabbit running, as if the weapons of Jötunheim's wicked warriors were at its back?"

The little thing trembles and manages to blurt out a few words, terror filling her voice. "T-t-the, the black-white. She... she got mad... We didn't mean to do it, honest!" You release the pitiful creature, as it becomes more and more evident that it's too afraid to give clear answer. You suspect that you will know soon enough.

When you enter the room you can clearly discern the cause of the rabbits' fear. Marisa. Her eyes shine with fury. Like one of the Berserks of the Allfather her every movement reveals barely contained rage. Tewi, the rabbit in pink, seems to be the object of Marisa's bloodlust. Shards of broken items litter the room, apparently the result of the rabbits' rampage.

"You broke it, Tewi. You think you can damage my precious collenction and get away with it?" Marisa's voice is sweet like honey and filled with the promise of imminent violence. Tewi backs away from the wrathful witch hands raised in supplication.

"Er, let's be reasonable here Marisa." The rabbit-girl's back is now pressed against the wall, her eyes wide "I only broke a few little things, y'know... I'll compensate you, honest!"

Marisa cocks her head, a wicked grin spreading on her face. "Then I'll be taking my payment now."

[ ] Try to stop Marisa.

[ ] Walk in nonchalantly and greet the two.

[ ] Stay and observe what happens.
>> No. 6464
[ ] Walk in nonchalantly and greet the two.
Greetan gaems
>> No. 6465
[x] Stay and observe what happens.

We would write many a stanza with what we're about to witness.
>> No. 6466
{X} Walk in nonchalantly and greet the two.
Tewi~
>> No. 6467
[] Walk in nonchalantly and greet the two.
>> No. 6468
[x] Stay and observe what happens.
>> No. 6470
[x] Walk in nonchalantly and greet the two.
>> No. 6471
[+] Stay and observe what happens.
Impede not the justice of an enraged woman. This is indeed the wisdom of the Allfather.
>> No. 6472
[x] Stay and observe what happens.
>> No. 6474
[x] Stay and observe what happens.

Seems weird for us to be breaking up fights at this point.
>> No. 6475
[X] Stay and observe what happens.

Because obviously Sigurd's main turn on is Marisa being violent.
>> No. 6476
[ ] Stay and observe what happens.
changed my vote, getting close may distract them
>> No. 6477
>>6475
>Because obviously Sigurd's main turn on is Marisa being violent.
But of course. Every strong Viking man should have a strong woman, so that they may have strong children as well.
>> No. 6478
Stay & observe won.

Writing is commencing.
>> No. 6479
Gah, forgot my trip there. Anyway, last post for tonight.

________

[ ] Stay and observe what happens.


Unwise is the man who dabbles in the disputes of strangers. If the bloodthirsty black-white seeks vengeance it is her matter alone. However, your curiosity prevents you from simply walking away. Deciding that you need to record this for posterity, you stay silent and watch.

Inside the room Tewi's protests become even more desperate "Wha, well...you see, I don't really have any money now, so..." The rabbit-girl tries explanation after explanation as the vengeful witch closes in. Neither girl seems to notice you standing in the door. Marisa raises her broom, ready to do violence. Tewi shrinks back, ready to make a dash for it. You sharpen your eyes, not wanting to miss even one second.

"THEN PAY ME WITH YOUR TEARS DA-ZE!" Marisa swings. Tewi dodges, not quite fast enough. The broom hits her with a sharp, cracking sound and Tewi goes down. Marisa pounces on her, pinning down her arms. She speaks a sharp command and small golden chains suddenly appear, anchoring Tewi's wrists to the floor.

"Kyaaaa! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I really am." Tewi tries to wriggle free, but her struggle is futile.

"CRY SOME MORE -ZE!" Marisa is merciless. With a wicked grin on her face she rises up and grabs her broom. The chains around Tewi's wrists suddenly shoot up in the air, anchoring themselves to the roof. A second set of chains leap at Tewi's feet, fully suspending her in the air.

Marisa swings her broom in the air a few times as she speaks. "Now, it's time for your punishment-ze! Prepare yourself." Tewi desperately tries to break free for the fetters, but they are as unyielding as Gleipnir itself.

"Yaaah, save me mistress Eirin! Anybody!" The rabbit-girl looks around in desperation. Then she spots you. "You! Help! Don't let her do it!" As Tewi pleads for help Marisa also notices you. Her face turns bright red as she sees you, the fury momentarily washed away by embarassment.

[ ] Tewi can's have done anything that bad, can she? Ask Marisa to let her go.

[ ] Greet Marisa and thank her for her hospitality. That's what you came to do after all.

[ ] Marisa is so cute when she's blushing. Tell her so.

[ ] Don't say anything.

[ ] This might be dangerous. Get away from there.

[ ] Do something else (Write-in)
>> No. 6480
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
>> No. 6481
[ ] Tewi can's have done anything that bad, can she? Ask Marisa to let her go.

[ ] Greet Marisa and thank her for her hospitality. That's what you came to do after all.
>> No. 6483
>>6480
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"

Awesome writein is awesome. Deleting old post.
>> No. 6485
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
>> No. 6486
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"

Viking viking is viking.
>> No. 6487
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
>> No. 6488
{X} "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
>> No. 6489
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"

Viking Power.
>> No. 6490
[x] Narrow your eyes.
[x] "...Proceed."
>> No. 6491
[X] Tickle Tewi. It seems like an appropriate thing to do.
>> No. 6493
[x] Narrow your eyes.
[x] "...Proceed."

>"CRY SOME MORE -ZE!"
awesome.jpg
>> No. 6494
[ze] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
>> No. 6495
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
GODDAMN AWESOME
>> No. 6499
[x] "The reparations I would require for going against my hostess would be quite severe. Giving yourself up to become a thrall watched over only by Rig or volunteering to fuel the funeral pyres of a great hero. Perhaps it would be wiser to just make amends?"
[X] A rabbit's foot would be sufficient.
>> No. 6501
Gentlemen, I'm back and ready to write.
>> No. 6502
Oh, and there will be a new thread as this one apparently is autosaging.