[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121373055811.jpg - (185.05KB , 600x400 , flowers.jpg ) [iqdb]
5695 No. 5695
You awaken to a boundless blue sky above, like the azure cloudless sky you'd find on a clear summer's day, yet the temperature is very comfortable and there's no wind. Beneath you you can feel grass pressed down by your weight and all around you, by your feet, by your hands and head so it surrounds you entirely are blood red flowers.

Sitting up you see they extend all around you making an entire field of flowers, yet you can't smell their pollen in the air or their perfume. Looking around you can see in the distance a startling sight, around the edge of the field there's no horizon. Where the sky and the ground should meet there's a black void instead, making it look like the sky is hanging in the air above the field which suddenly cuts away into that inky darkness.

What's more you notice there's no sun in the sky, the whole field is illuminated by some unknown source. Straining your eyes you notice something in the distance between the void where the field ends and it's center, winding through the flowers is a stream that appears from outside the void and drains back into it.

Standing up confused you dust your self off, other than the stream there are no other land marks in this place. Actually, as you think that you notice a shining purple glint in amongst the red flowers, over to your right and away from the stream.

____

[ ] Head towards the stream
[ ] Investigate the light
[ ] Wander off into the void

>> No. 5697
[X] ONE CHOICE BACK

Fuck this
>> No. 5698
[X] Investigate the light.

Also:

>>5694
>This better not be some Penalty Shit, where some routes are closed or we lose some effection points or what the do i know.
>> No. 5699
[ ] Investigate the light
>> No. 5700
>>blood red flowers.

OH SHI-
>> No. 5701
[X] Investigate the light

I hate you anon, so very much.
>> No. 5702
[X] Investigate the light
>>5698
Seconding this.
>> No. 5703
[ ] Investigate the light
>> No. 5704
[X] Wander off into the void
[X] ONE CHOICE BACK
>> No. 5705
[x] Investigate the light

Mom?
>> No. 5706
Wriggle route CLOSED
>> No. 5707
>Actually, as you think that you notice a shining purple glint in amongst the red flowers, over to your right and away from the stream.

IT'S A TRAP
Head for the Stream
[X] Head towards the stream
>> No. 5709
[x] Investigate the light

Don't pick any flowers.
>> No. 5710
[X] Investigate the light.

I believe some others have mentioned it, but *Scorn*, you better not have combined the interesting-and-different death option with some kind of penalty bullshit.
>> No. 5711
Chill the fuck out people.
I'm guessing this is just one of those side-ends like the bear wrestling thing.
>> No. 5712
File 121373153781.png - (231.53KB , 800x600 , butterfly.png ) [iqdb]
5712
>>5698
It's not, nor will you wake up only to be eaten alive. It's just a special feature I've included because I had some ideas I wanted to implement.
___

Figuring one heading as good as any right now and faced with little else to do you head towards that shining purple light. Crossing the flower field takes a while, they grow so thick that it inhibits your movements and you're forced to stamp some of them down. Although oddly they spring back up after you pass, feeling better about stomping them down like that you make better progress, although you do make a silent apology to the flowers.

You should be worn out by the time you reach your target, yet you barely even noticed the journey. Looking back you see the last of the flowers spring back into place, leaving no indication as to where you came from.

Drawing nearer to the light you come across a small circle of bare earth where there are no flowers growing, in the middle of the clearing is a small withered tree from which the light is coming. Or rather somewhere within it's dry branches, as you get closer and leave the flowers you see a point from which the glow emanates.

Perched prettily on one of the tree's dead limbs, is a glowing purple and blue butterfly that seems to almost be made of light. The butterfly does not scatter as you approach it, rather it stays where it is opening and closing it's wings as if sunning them.

____

[ ] Reach out for the butterfly
[ ] Leave it alone
- [ ] Head towards the stream
- [ ] Strike off into the void
>> No. 5715
>>5712
[ ] Reach out for the butterfly

Yuyuko.
>> No. 5718
>>5712
Oh. Nevermind then.

>>you're forced to stamp some of them down.
FUCK.
>>you do make a silent apology to the flowers.
YES.
[X] Leave it alone
- [X] Head towards the stream
>> No. 5719
[x] Leave it alone / head towards the stream
I love you, Anon. I hate Wriggle + the 9-squad and would've done everything possible to get away from them/off their route, but I didn't even need to vote. You fucktards not only went for some retarded write-in, you didn't even roll back to try and correct your mistake.
>> No. 5720
[X] Leave it alone
- [X] Head towards the stream

Yeah, I'd rather not touch a Death Butterfly, thank you.

>It's not, nor will you wake up only to be eaten alive. It's just a special feature I've included because I had some ideas I wanted to implement.

Well, alright. That's good. I was sure this was going to win from the start, being something new and bright and shiny, and with Anon suffering from collective ADD. I'd have been pissed if this screwed us over just like that.
>> No. 5721
I am totally for seeing our favourite pink haired ditz, but aren't those butterflies, like, really dangerous? I fear an instant bad end if we touch it.
>> No. 5722
[ ] Reach out for the butterfly
>> No. 5723
[X] Reach out for the butterfly
Such a beautiful thing
>> No. 5724
>>5719
>I hate Wriggle + the 9-squad and would've done everything possible to get away from them/off their route

What the hell is wrong with you?

And did you just admit to future/intended votespam?
>> No. 5725
>>5719
Anon's that way.

I dunno, I liked super tsundere Mystia, but other than that I can't say I cared that much. We may still go back to them though, who knows. We have no clue where this will lead us.
>> No. 5726
Alice it has to be, that Yandere Youkai is our Destiny, at least she won't just beat us to death and eat us like the rest of the 9.
Who cares if she is batshit insane and wants to lock us in her house, just think about all the good things you can do with her. And she won't even say no if we ask her for it. The downside is no more talking to other girls or any kind of freedom.
>> No. 5728
>>5726

Captain Anon isn't a caged bird, and neither is David.
>> No. 5729
[X] Leave it alone
- [X] Head towards the stream

Gee, what a pretty butterfly! I wonder what it does.
>> No. 5730
File 121373285478.jpg - (118.44KB , 438x550 , 1193261922859.jpg ) [iqdb]
5730
My, aren't you worrying too much, anon?
>> No. 5731
[X] Reach out for the butterfly
>> No. 5732
>>5716 here. I'd voted to leave it alone and am changing my vote now. If you need someone to trounce and call retarded if we get a bad end, feel free!

[x] Reach out for the butterfly
>> No. 5733
[X] Reach out for the butterfly
>> No. 5734
[ ] Reach out for the butterfly
>> No. 5735
File 121373404582.jpg - (49.98KB , 640x640 , 1212351938837.jpg ) [iqdb]
5735
It certainly is beautiful, leaning in the scintilating out line of the precious looking thing give it an almost crystalline appearance, you notice that you've already reached your hand out tentatively to touch it unconsciously. You pull back and stand up straight, the butterfly still doesn't move despite the sudden movement, you don't want to touch it. You're pretty sure butterflies are fragile and you don't want to kill it by accident, seeing as there's nothing else around here you decide to check out the stream after all.

"Goodbye."

Not knowing why you bid farewell to the glowing butterfly, feeling foolish you strike off towards where you saw the stream trying to ignore the guilt you feel as you press the flowers down under foot.

It takes longer for you to reach the stream than the tree, it's much further away than you thought and what's more you realize as you get closer to it gradually that it's not a stream but a full sized river. The distances involved made you think it was smaller that it was because there's so little else other than the carpet of flowers to judge things by.

Eventually you're close enough to make out the details of the river, the flowers stop growing a little away from the water leaving a sandy bank that is lapped by the flowing water, the river's current look slow but you know that such appearances can be misleading and that below the calm surface the water could be running much faster.

Odd but even though it took a while to get here, time doesn't really seem to have passed very much at all as you don't feel worn out still nor has the light changed in the slightest. But rather unnervingly the dark void that surrounds this place has drawn closer on every side, not by much but the blackness has come a little closer certainly by enough for you to notice. Shivering you get to the river's edge, a bit further up you see the outline of a person and seeing nothing better to do you go towards them. Maybe they know where you are or how you got here? Perhaps even a way out?

The river curves back on it's self a little bit here and on the inside of the curve standing on a little row boat dragged onto the bank is a tall woman with red hair. She's stunning no matter how you look at her, a tall attractive woman with a healthy complexion, a mane of gorgeous red hair tied into twin tails at the top of her head and the biggest rack you've seen in Gensokyo peeking lewdly out of a loose robe. In fact her robe is so baggy and shapeless you wonder if it's intentional to hide a dynamite figure, she'd certainly have no end of trouble with men if she were to dress in anything less frumpy.

Yes, this is this the very picture of not just "female" but more emphatically "Woman", the girls in Gensokyo you've met so far really do seem girlish in the face of this full fledged woman.

Trying not to seem too eager or like a lecher you walk up openly and greet her, as you do you notice the wavy scythe that she carries with her.

"Hello there!"
"Uh?"

Dimly she peers at you through heavy eye lids as you walk up to her, her shoulders are sagging and her head droops like she just woke up. Seeing you approach she stands up straight, stretches her back while thrusting her generous chest out and then gestures to you lazily.

"'ello sir, my name is Komachi."
"Nice to meet you Komachi, I'm David."
She looks at you quizzically then smiles slightly.
"Yes, David, I know. Nice to meet you too," She adds "If you'd like to get into the boat we can get goin'."

She yawns wide covering her mouth with her free hand, uncertainly you stay on the bank for now.
____

[ ] "Where are we? How'd I get here? Why am I here?"
[ ] "It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."
[ ] Get on the boat
[ ] "Where are you going to take me?"
[ ] "Know anything about butterflies?"
[ ] "I don't think so, excuse me." Leave.
>> No. 5736
>>5732
Bugger, I called it before the sudden surge of votes and your change. I should announce when I call more often....
>> No. 5737
[X] "It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."
[X] "Where are we? How'd I get here? Why am I here?"
>> No. 5738
[X] "It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."
[X] Get on the boat
A Gentleman even when he's dead. Time to get judged and return to Gensokyo to plot our revenge against Wriggle. Wonder if you can get some power up down there.
>> No. 5739
[x] Get on the boat
[x] "Know anything about butterflies?"
[x] "Where are you going to take me?"

In that order.
>> No. 5740
[X] Get on the boat
[X] "Where are you going to take me?"
>> No. 5741
>>5736
Hey, apology accepted! But then tell me. We would've met Yuyuko or we'd have died (again)?
>> No. 5742
>>5736
You should tell us when you start to write, so that we don't vote beyond that.
>> No. 5743
[X] "It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."
[x] "Where are you going to take me?"
>> No. 5744
[x] Get on the boat
[x] "Know anything about butterflies?"
[x] "Where are you going to take me?"
>> No. 5745
Well, leave it alone, including my vote, was the first to five, so it's not like the cutoff point was illogical.

But I'm curious about whether it'd have been a bad ending or we missed out on meeting Yuyuko. If it's the latter I can at least bawl a bit about it.
>> No. 5746
[X] "Where are we? How'd I get here? Why am I here?"

Huh. Well. Maybe she can tell us something other than what we already know.
>> No. 5747
[ ] Pull out a rose

[ ] "It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."

[ ] "Where are we? How'd I get here? Why am I here?"

[ ] "Know anything about butterflies?"

Dead gentleman gaems.
>> No. 5748
>>5741
It was going to fit in neatly with my Youmu story actually, Yuyuko summons David to Hakugyokurou where he forgets his past lives and becomes her new retainer. Then the game ends.

I just came up with the idea of a picking up some loose ends with it.
>> No. 5749
>>5748
Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the answer.
I'm kinda gutted we don't get to see your Yuyuko and Youmu characterization (outside of cap'n anon), but it's alright.
>> No. 5750
>>5748

That would mean no more Marisa, Alice, or Wriggle?

I'm glad it didn't win then.
>> No. 5751
>>5750
Well it'd have been a short ending it seems, and then we could probably reload from one of the recent scenes. I guess.
>> No. 5752
>>5751

Yeah, this whole thing seems to be more of a side story than anything to do with the standard /forest/ story.
>> No. 5753
[X] "It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."
[X] Get on the boat
[x] "Where are you going to take me?"
>> No. 5754
[x] Nice boat.
>> No. 5755
File 12137377184.jpg - (61.26KB , 620x701 , 1213179863592.jpg ) [iqdb]
5755
She really is a very attractive woman, she's smiling at you quite charmingly while leaning on her scythe and with one hand she beckons playfully to you.

"It's a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such a lovely lady Miss Komachi."
You say with taking her hand, she blinks and stares at you but doesn't take it away so you plant a kiss there. She snorts as you stand back up and begins to laugh heartily, but in a good natured way, her voice is pretty deep for a woman giving her a booming laugh.

"Oh man! Aren't you cute? Bet you're gonna have no problem paying up, you must have girlfriends all over the place!"
Giving you a wide toothy grin she leans back supported by her scythe, which she treats less like a weapon and more like a leaning post, then snorts with laughter again.
"I like you kid, s'not often I say stuff like that. You're not too bad looking yer'self. Oh, an' don't call me Miss! Komachi'll do just fine."

You return her smile gladly, although she's course for a woman you find yourself liking her more because of that as her easy informal attitude makes you feel relaxed.

"Well then Komachi,"
You say hiking yourself up the side the little boat and climbing in next to her.
"Where shall we go today?"
"Uh? Just like that?"

Confused she pulls a face as you stand next to her in the boat, it's a little cramped so you're forced t stand pretty close to her letting you catch wiff of her smell. Her clothes smell of a sweet tobacco like aroma, although you wouldn't say it's cigarettes you can smell.

"Are you sure you wana go kid? I mean, I'll take you if you'd like, but do you really want to die? You don't have to y'know."

She adds that last part watching you curiously, but you don't understand. You have no idea what's going on, if you aren't dead where is this and why is Komachi here? Not that you're complaining, you could see yourself getting on with her famously, but if going with her means you will die maybe you should think before asking her to set off?

___

[ ] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
[ ] Run away
[ ] "No I'm fine, let's get moving shall we Komachi?"
>> No. 5756
[ ] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
>> No. 5757
[X] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"

Well, let's see how it goes...
>> No. 5758
[X] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
>> No. 5759
[ ] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
>> No. 5760
[x] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
>> No. 5761
>>5755
[ ] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"

wat
>> No. 5762
[x] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
>> No. 5763
[x] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
No telling how long it'll take for us to get reincarnated, or what Alice would do in the meantime.
>> No. 5764
[ ] "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"

Huh?
>> No. 5765
File 121373993313.jpg - (50.39KB , 443x697 , 1213723244017.jpg ) [iqdb]
5765
Huh? What on earth is she talking about? You distinctly remember dying, well you remember it sort of. To be honest being eaten alive by insects is something you're doing a great job of forgetting, in fact you can hardly remember it at all? Wait, did it happen? Now you're even more confused, your head hurts as you try to recall the exact events that lead to this.

"Wait a moment," You say uncertainly. "I don't get it, you say I'm not dead? What's going on?"
"Huh? You're kidding right? You're the one who brought us here, I know this kind of thing messes with your head but come on, this ain't funny."
For some reason Komachi is irritated at you now, but she's the only person you can turn to for answers so you have to convince her you don't know what is going on.
"Please Komachi, you've got to believe me when I say I have no idea where I am or why. What do you mean I brought us here?"

She glares at you as if checking to see some sign that you're messing with her, then sighs finding nothing.

"Oh boy, this is a first. Okay listen up because I don't want to have to explain myself over."
"This is the border of life and death, namely YOUR life and death. I'm a shinigami, a death god, you brought me here to escort you into the afterlife if you wanted to die."
"What do you mean, if I waned to die?"
"Don't interrupt and you'll find out!"
She snaps at you.
"Basically, magicians whether they be human or Youkai can manipulate the border between their life and their death through magic. Not many magicians use it, I mean it's pretty limited in how you can activate it and most magicians don't care about saving their life this way."
Her eyes roll up to the sky as she thinks of something.
"It's, uh, like they think prevention is better than cure right? It's better to have spell that can stop a threat to your life than have an unreliable one that might save your life after you nearly lose it. But you should already know this if you did it, you're saying you didn't?"
You shake your head, you don't really understand a word that she's saying right now.
"Aw man, so you manipulated the border of life and death by accident? First time I ever heard of that happening, you had any magical training kid?"
"Uh, I'm self taught."
"No freaking wonder then!" She gestures wildly with her hand waving it about as she talks.
"If you don't have any proper training you're probably casting spells all the time without even noticing it. I bet you're leaking mana right now in fact."

That last part you can understand, so you're leaking mana? Well, you'll just take a quick peak and see what she's on about. But even though you center yourself without any problems, you can't seem to find your mana! No matter how long or hard you look you can't find even a glimmer of it, panic rises in your heart.

"Komachi! I can't find my mana! It's gone!"
She looks at you with amusement and then slaps you on the back heartily, sending you reeling from her hefty blow.

"Well of course, you're mana's back in your body keeping the border open! You can't get to it because it's projecting your spirit here, but if you try you can return to your body."
"What happens if I try that, won't I just die again?"

Leaning into her hips Komachi closes her eyes as she thinks hard, she speaks with a uncertain tone.

"Not exactly, I dunno how it works 'cause I'm not the one casting it. But as a shinigami I can see your life, you're not supposed to die here that's for sure. So I guess the spell manipulates the border to accommodate you living until you're natural death, at least that's what I'm guessing."

She opens her eyes and regardles you calmly, those merlot red eyes are very lovely you find yourself thinking.

"All I know is, I've never heard of a guy dying when he gets back to his body. I've heard of them dying straight after by doing stupid things, but that's different. But on the other hand,"
She shifts so she's sitting on the other hip now, with he scythe cradled under an arm with her hands on her waist. Such a narrow waist over such full hips too, damn! You just can't get over how good Komachi looks, involentarily you've gotten a little rise down there from just staring at her. Hopefully she won't notice, you don't want to offend her.

"On the other hand," She says again, closing one and watching you. "I've never heard of a guy doing this by accident either. So I guess I'm saying a big I dunno here."
"I see, I think. Thanks Komachi, sorry to bother you like this. Must be a real pain."
She laughs heartily again and places a familiar hand on your shoulder.
"Nah don't worry, I needed a break and to be honest sitting around talking to you is more fun than working. Take your time, I don't mind not going anywhere!"
Her big smile drops a bit and she watches where the horizon would be, the void is getting even closer now.
"But I wouldn't take too long if I were you."

With that she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a long pipe and a small pouch, from the pouch she puts something into the pipe and begins to smoke although you never saw her light it, the smoke has the same sweetish smell as her clothes.

___
[ ] "Actually Komachi, I think I'll go for the river ride after all."
[ ] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
[ ] Wander off into the void
[ ] Look for the butterfly again
[ ] Sit and talk to Komachi for a bit longer
>> No. 5766
>>5765
shinigami?

wow scorn didn't expect you to be a bleach fan too, like me. :)
>> No. 5767
>>5765
[ ] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
>> No. 5768
I know you're not ever on irc, but I'd swear somebody sent you the notes for the Komachi route after reading this. Fantastic stuff.
>> No. 5769
>>5766

6/10
It's obvious trolling, but Scorn raged over an obvious troll before, so it's likely he will again.
>> No. 5770
>>5766
I've never watched bleach. But I saw this coming, I was pretty close to calling her a Shikigami before I remembered that's what Ran and Chen are.
>> No. 5771
[x] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
There's a time and place to wait around. This is not it.
>> No. 5772
[ ] Sit and talk to Komachi for a bit longer

We have a bit of time left.
>> No. 5773
[x] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
>> No. 5774
[x] Look for the butterfly again

Yuyuko! I wanna see that alternate ending before getting back on track.
>> No. 5775
[X] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
>> No. 5776
[X] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."

Resurrectan games.
>> No. 5777
[X] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."

Back to Wriggle and friends.

Hopefully they'll be so surprised by our on-the-spot reanimation that any animosity we created disappears. Hopefully we don't get some weird affection penalty either.

Really, I just want to get back to Wriggle.
>> No. 5778
[x] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
>> No. 5779
>I bet you're leaking mana right now in fact.
>leaking mana
>leaking

Fuck you scorn. I'm forever traumatized.
>> No. 5780
[X] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."

Well, that's our first (and hopefully last) deus ex machina. Don't want to turn out like TS in /shrine/
>> No. 5781
Jerks. Support me in my Yuyuko. I'm no spamfag.
>> No. 5782
[x] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."


Must go back.
>> No. 5783
>>5779
If you're leaking the same mana I'm thinking about, David may need a doctor soon. God did I laugh.

>>5780
Did it feel forced coming here? I've had this idea for a long time, you've been good at evading bad ends for quite a while now though.

And so no one wants to stay and chat with Komachi? Poor girl would love the break, plus I reckon a route for her would be win.

K: "Boss, this is my boyfriend. He dies a lot."
S: "You shouldn't flirt with the clients Komachi! I'll have to punish you for this!"
K: "But he's never actually died so he's never been a client."
S: "Shut up Komachi!"
K: "Kyan!"
S: "As for you, don't you know that you're the leading reason why she doesn't work?"
D: "Don't you know that work related stress is the leading cause of premature aging?"
S: "......you are so going to hell."
>> No. 5784
[ ] Sit and talk to Komachi for a bit longer

C'mon guys. Let's chat with the healthy death god for a bit longer.
>> No. 5785
>>5783
Oh I was ready to chat with her more or go with Yuyuko. I love my healthy women.
>> No. 5786
>>5779

alicesurprised.png
>> No. 5787
>>5784
Nuh uuh!

Leaving won, I just called it.
>> No. 5788
>>5783

We can always try dying next game.
>> No. 5789
>>5783

Forced? Well, I don't think anyone actually expected this to happen. It also happened at a particularly awkward BAD END, since coming back after how we died seems like it would be an enormous detriment to the Wriggle route even being possible, and none of us would have expected that happening. It feels a little... odd, and really I'd rather just get back to the main story.

Can't speak for everyone, though.
>> No. 5790
File 121374181733.png - (42.62KB , 355x349 , 1206312390100.png ) [iqdb]
5790
>>5787
>> No. 5791
[x] "Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."
>>5777
>>Hopefully we don't get some weird affection penalty either.
We just acted unbelievably stupidly towards her, and she freakin' killed us in response. Assuming the Wriggle route is even salvagable, it'd be absurd if we didn't get an affection penalty.
>> No. 5792
>>5790
Beautiful. I chuckled.
>> No. 5793
>>5791
It's not all bad. They may have left us for dead and we can find our way back to Marisa da ze!
>> No. 5794
>>5791

Thing is, we didn't know what would happen if we chose to manipulate the border. That's why we did it.

It doesn't seem very fair to have been able to get away with doing things like flashing Marisa without long term consequences, then suddenly get nailed with them here.
>> No. 5795
>>5792

That has been around since the Youmu tripfag was still doing his thing. A Anon did that version though.
>> No. 5796
Wait, we just cast high-level spell to enable our resurrection, by accident? Dang, we are awesome! This turn of events has now made me say: Heck, going after Marisa. Wriggle will probably (I hope) get a route in /shrine/, so I'm not nearly as worried.
>> No. 5797
>>5794
That's the problem, Anon rarely thinks before he does anything. You could've just sensibly gone with the [ ] Back 1/3 choice options and there wouldn't have been any repercussions, but no, you decided to try and cling to life (what did you honestly think you were trying to achieve by manipulating the border between life and death?), thus ensuring your actions remained canon.
>> No. 5798
File 121374345056.png - (499.86KB , 620x763 , 1212564434865.png ) [iqdb]
5798
>>5789
Okay time to fess up, this was all an elaborate idea to:
A) Introduce Komachi who has a potential unlockable route.
B) Link this story with the Youmu one
C) Actually explain what happens when you roll back posts.
You'll see.
____

"Thanks Komachi, I'm going to look into getting back to life. Thanks for all your help."

Warmly you take her hand in yours while smiling at her, she nods and grips your hand in return with a comradely grin of her own. A gentle breeze sweeps through the field bending the flowers slightly.

"Hey, don't sweat it kid. It was genuinely nice meeting you, sure you don't want to hang around for a smoke or something?"
"Heh, thanks for the offer but I think I'd like to get back to my body as soon as possible, before this place gets swallowed up."
Komachi looks around again, the void is encroaching steadily on the field now even as the gust of wind picks up sending stray petals drifting into that darkness.
"I guess you're right kid, hey!"
Thinking of something she grabs you bodily into a head lock, being pressed up against her ample chest is very pleasant and she gives you half a hug and half a wrestling move.
"If your border ever opens up again I'll try and be here for you, k'?"
Your voice is muffled against her breasts as you try to respond, she gives you a seductive look and presses you against her more for a second before releasing you. The wind has really gotten strong now, sending Komachi's hair streaming and her dress flapping.
"Thanks again Komachi, sound good. I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing you again, but that would involve dying too."
The two of you share a laugh at that, her deep booming voice cheers your heart to no end and you feel very glad you got to meet this woman. She regards you warmly for a second not saying anything, then beside the boat a swirling vortex of fine golden light splits open and the wind rushes to that point.

"Looks like your ride is here kid!"
Shouting over the wind Komachi bids you farewell again, pulled off of your feet by the opening in the boundary you wave as you're sucked into the bright portal and away from that mysterious field.

____

[ ] Back to where you died -1 post
[ ] Back to Start of day
[ ] Post of your choice (link it)

So basically it was a rather long winded roll back, but I wanted to do it and explain why David doesn't die when killed.
>> No. 5799
File 121374349022.jpg - (490.29KB , 816x1123 , 1213658245931.jpg ) [iqdb]
5799
>>5796

/shrine/ and YAF has become a joke inside a joke in itself. Not to mention he is a dirty nigger for killing off Mima in all but 2 of the routes.
SHE IS FUCKING LOEV. NERD RAGE.

SCORN WRITE FASTER.
>> No. 5800
>>5794

Actually, maybe I should clarify.

This wouldn't be particularly fair to anyone in the Wriggle camp, no matter how large or small that is. They basically would have just been screwed out of their entire route by making one (admittedly stupid) mistake, then choosing a new and previously unseen option upon their death instead of rolling back immediately. There would be no way for them to know whether a roll back were possible or not after that, so some of them may have voted for it without realizing that there would be no easy roll back - it wouldn't help that the border manipulation has the advantage of being new and different, and Anon is collectively ADD and compulsive.

Compare that to the Marisa camp who PURPOSELY voted to flash her early on in the game, knowing full well what would likely happen, then just rolled back to avoid any of the consequences. Consider as well that they didn't have a shiny and new death option sitting there to distract them.

Basically, it seems kind of unfair to me that any one camp be completely screwed out of their route unintentionally, when another camp was able to get away with purposely fucking up.

But, that's just my perspective.
>> No. 5801
>>5795

I actually made that right after he did the Alice one. Back when China was being spammed. /th/ must really be attracting new users and slowpokes.
>> No. 5802
[X] Back to where you died -1 post.

Alright, here we go now. We can stick around and play with Komachi the next time we die a relatively pointless death or die at a non-critical point.
>> No. 5803
[x] Back to where you died -1 post

Awesome.
>> No. 5804
[X] Back to where you died -1 post.
>> No. 5805
[ ] Back to where you died -1 post
>> No. 5806
[X] Back to where you died -1 post
[X] Silently approach her, then kiss her.

Probably a bad idea, but what the hell.

This whole thing with Wriggle started with us touching her antennae and her kissing us, right? The kiss would answer her question on why she hasn't eaten us yet, anyway.
>> No. 5807
[ ] Back to where you died -1 post
But I'm sworn off Wriggle for life now.
>> No. 5808
>>5806

Or it'd embarrass the hell out of her and she'd kill us again.
>> No. 5810
>>5809

Rephrasing that for clarity.

[X] Back to where you died -1 post.
[X] "Facing off against Alice like that... surely, a girl that brave doesn't like to leave things unfinished? Would you be here, then, to confront me about how we met on your own terms?"

It's up to her to settle how she wants to confront us.
>> No. 5811
Scorn, since the Yuyuko bit sounds like it could be quite short, would you mind writing it anyway as a side? Not if it's going to need it's own thread or anything, but I don't think I'm the only one who wants to see what would have happened had we touched the butterfly.

You can put some vore or something in it if you want.

Oh yeah, and:
☞ Back to where you died
☞ Don't say anything, just run up and hug her.
>> No. 5812
>>5808

Eh, I' m willing to take that risk. I can't really think of any good write-ins, and I don't really like the other options.

Wriggle doesn't know we saved Mystia yet, does she?
>> No. 5813
>>5812

Nope.

If I had to do a write-in it'd be something like:"If you did you might never find out the reason I was unable to fufill my promise to you."
>> No. 5814
[X] Back to where you died -1 post
[X] "Facing off against Alice like that... surely, a girl that brave doesn't like to leave things unfinished? Would you be here, then, to confront me about that time?"
>> No. 5815
Actually, yeah vote your choice again while you choose for the roll back. Saves time.

>>5812
>>5813
>>[ ] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5817
>>5815

The option was there but we never actually told her that we saved her friend's life. I think.
>> No. 5818
[x] Back to where you died -1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"

Yeah vote changed.
>> No. 5819
Vote more, faggots. Don't you want to make this nigger write?
>> No. 5820
[x] Back to where you died -1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5821
[x] Back to where you died -1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5822
[x] Back to where you died -1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5823
[x] Back to where you died -1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5824
[z] Back to where you died -1 post
[z] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5825
{X} Back to where you died -1 post
{X} "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
I go away for half a day, and you get the Wrigglechaser killed.
>> No. 5826
[] Back to where you died -1 post
[] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5827
File 121374822917.jpg - (35.10KB , 500x400 , 1208445506834.jpg ) [iqdb]
5827
"Why shouldn't you eat me? Is that anyway to show your appreciation for saving the life of your friend?"

Ha! That caught her off guard, the evil glint in her eye drains away and she becomes uncertain hesitation she keeps watching you.

"It's true Wriggle, he saved me from a bat that attacked us when we were coming back."
Surprisingly Mystia steps forward with her hand to her chest to defend you, pleadingly she speaks to Wriggle who seems as shocked as you.

"If it wasn't for David I could've died, I really owe him Wriggle. On top of that when he was attacked by Rumia he took care of her and stopped her crying."
She looks at Wriggle imploringly, Wriggle stares at you wide eyed with her mouth open ever so slightly. You try to give her a wan reassuring smile.
"He's a good person Wriggle, at least. I think so."
Mystia adds that part shyly while looking at you, you give her a silent look of thanks in return and she smiles softly at you. Although you do cut it short, you don't want Wriggle to get any ideas about you and Mystia if she's still feeling emotional. She looks a little deflated, all the posturing and bravado has left her and now she stands there watching you longingly but lost for words. She has a unhappy expression of regret written on her face, yet you know she can't just back down or take back what she said in front of the others.

Still, even if it's for a different reason now she's still stand offish. You'll need to think of a way to get her to open up to you later when you're alone if you get the chance, assuming you even want to.

"Well, you heard her Wrigs!"
Something jumps onto your back putting some weight there, a chill crawls up your spine as cold skin comes into contact with yours, clinging onto you from behind with her feet dangling in the air Cirno latches onto you with a grin and speaks to Wriggle.

"Mystia says he's all right, then he's h'okay in my book! You need to..." Cirno giggles and then bursts out.
"STOP BUGGING HIM!"

Still holding onto you Cirno bursts into peals of laughter, forgetting you for a moment Wriggle gives Cirno a furious look and glares at her blushing.
"S-stop it! No one thinks you're funny Cirno!"
Faining shock Cirno cracks another one.
"Oh no! Wriggle you're so worked up, could it be you have..... ANTS IN YOUR PANTS? BWAWAHAHAA!"

The ice fairy laughs uproariously again even as you try to discreetly pry her off, impotently Wriggle stutters at Cirno and Mystia steps in with her hands on her hips once again.
"Stop teasing Wriggle Cirno! It's not nice!"
She says crossly, adding.
"And don't climb all over David like that!"
Cirno just blows Mystia a raspberry and climbs up you until she's sat on your shoulders, you couldn't shake her off now even if you tried. Her crotch also happens to be pressed right into the back of your head, you try to ignore that.

"Ah why don't you BUZZ of with her, bird brain?"
"Why you!"

The whole scene is degrading into a petty argument around you, save for Rumia who has wandered off to sit at the cart and wait for dinner. Wriggle looks like she's about to start crying and punch Cirno, Mystia still seems shocked by that last crack.

____

[ ] "COOL your jets Cirno."
[ ] "Mystia's right, don't say anything if you can't say something nice Cirno."
[ ] Ruffle Cirno's hair. "Good one!"
[ ] Throw Cirno at Wriggle
>> No. 5828
[ ] "COOL your jets Cirno."

So terrible. I have to choose it.
>> No. 5829
[X] "COOL your jets Cirno."
>> No. 5830
[ ] "COOL your jets Cirno."

ITT we summon ultros.
>> No. 5831
[ ] "COOL your jets Cirno."

TOO PERFECT
>> No. 5832
[x] "COOL your jets Cirno."

Oh god. Such a terrible pun that I can't help but choose it.
>> No. 5833
[x] "COOL your jets Cirno."

Haha yes.
>> No. 5834
[] "COOL your jets Cirno."
>> No. 5835
File 121374872827.jpg - (43.62KB , 457x316 , 1213742182824.jpg ) [iqdb]
5835
[ x ] "COOL your jets Cirno."

UL...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5836
[x] "COOL your jets Cirno."

"CHILL out Cirno. You'll need to stay FROSTY for what might happen. Stop being so COLD to Wriggle like that."
>> No. 5837
[x] "COOL your jets Cirno."
[x] "They're your friends, right? You don't need to be so COLD with them.
[x] "Just CHILL out"
>> No. 5838
[x] "COOL your jets Cirno. ICE-say, that was a pretty intimate moment there that you just ruined. Why don't you just go to a corner for a moment and CHILL?"
>> No. 5839
>>5837

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES!
>> No. 5840
Oh god this all perfect. I love you some times anonymous.
>> No. 5841
File 121374935358.jpg - (43.26KB , 475x400 , 1208937027306.jpg ) [iqdb]
5841
>>5840

justasranned.jpeg
>> No. 5842
>>5840

One bad pun deserves another.
Things just end up Snowballing out of control.
>> No. 5843
File 121374969574.jpg - (73.05KB , 552x486 , 121320365899.jpg ) [iqdb]
5843
>>5842
>> No. 5844
>>5843

THE GAME
>> No. 5845
>>5827
Oh christ, I forgot that this was the one where Wriggle was losing her shit over Cirno's punning.
>> No. 5846
File 121375036041.png - (145.92KB , 250x366 , 1209158426888.png ) [iqdb]
5846
So you like making bad puns do you Cirno? Prepare to meet your match!

"Seriously Cirno I think you need to....." She falls quiet, they all do. In recognition of the pattern they watch you carefully, you can feel above your head she's stopped breathing.

"COOL YOUR JETS!"
Cirno freezes, gaping at you in total shock her mouth hangs open as she leans over to look at you. Over balancing she slides off your shoulders and falls to the floor heavily where she falls to her knees before you. Behind her you hear a tentative giggle, pointing at Cirno Wriggle laughs with her mouth hidden by her hand. Cirno cringes as you grin ready to let lose another crushing pun.
"ICE-say, You'll need to stay FROSTY for what might happen."
"Urk!"

Scrabbling backwards on her hands and feet like a crab Cirno runs away, only to bump into Wriggle who doubles over in laughter joyfully as Mystia begins to join in, crossly Cirno yells at them.
"That's not funny! Stop laughing!"
"Stop being so COLD to Wriggle like that. They're your friends, right? You don't need to be so COOL with them."

Each pun is like a physical blow that sends her reeling and the other two in to fits of hysterical laughter, Mystia falls to the floor thrashing and giggling madly while tears of mirth run down Wriggles face. If there was a better of diffusing the situation of before, you haven't heard it.

"Just CHILL out. You should be ICER to everyone."
"Noooooooooooooooo!"

Dramatically Cirno throws her self before you in defeat with a cry, genuflecting before you she puts her hands together and pleads with you.

"You win! I've never seen such devastating puns, have mercy! Anything but more puns!"

You're half sure she's joking, but only half considering the way she's looking at you so earnestly. Beyond her Mystia is struggling to her feet while continuing to laugh painfully and Wriggle is gasping for breath.

"How did you get so many great puns?"

You could be merciful and spare her another round or you could rub it in, you could deliver the crushing blow as well if you wanted.

____

[ ] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"
[ ] "It's because, I'm the strongest!"
[ ] Whisper. "Okay, but you owe me one."
[ ] Ruffle hair.
>> No. 5848
[x] "It's because, I'm the strongest!"

Oh god I know I shouldn't, but it's just too fucking tempting.
>> No. 5849
[ ] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"
[ ] Ruffle hair.

PUN-ISH HER
⑨TALITY
>> No. 5850
[x] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."
>> No. 5851
[ ] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"
But make it the last one, and [ ] Ruffle hair.
>> No. 5852
[x] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"
>> No. 5855
[x] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"

Superb.
>> No. 5856
[z] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"
>> No. 5857
[x] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."

brilliant.jpg
>> No. 5858
>>5844

[x] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."

Triumph. This is.
>> No. 5860
[] "I guess things did, SNOWBALL on us, eh?"
>> No. 5861
[X] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."
[X] Ruffle hair.
>> No. 5862
[X] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."
[X] Ruffle hair.
>> No. 5863
[x] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."
>> No. 5864
Okay I can get behind this.

[X] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."
[X] Ruffle hair.
>> No. 5865
File 121375303496.jpg - (60.87KB , 700x600 , 1208445329775.jpg ) [iqdb]
5865
Crouching down you run your hand through her hair ruffling it fondly, you see the light of hope go up in her eyes. Oh how delicious it will be to crush that hope, yes Cirno. You shall know despair!

"Sorry kid, no deal." You whisper in her ear before standing up, looming over her she cowers as you strike a pose to deliver the final blow.

"Sorry Cirno, I guess things did SNOWBALL out of control just now, eh?"
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Covering her ears with her hands she collapses head first to the ground as her peers break down into another wave of fresh laughter, seeing them all so mirthful you begin to chuckle as well. In fact the laughter begins to well up through you and you find yourself caught up in it as much as the other two, through all the exhaustion and worry you feel relived to just let loose like this. As the three of you begin to stumble about in hysterics even Cirno begins to join in bashfully with you all, you laugh until you can't breathe, until finally you have to sit heavily down to stop yourself from sinking to the ground and falling asleep.

Sighing Mystia recovers and re-enters the cart, recovering the other two follow and sit down ready to be served when their time comes. Bashfully Wriggle takes her seat next to you while Cirno sits opposite looking at you with a mixture of awe and opposition.

"I'm hungry~"

Unashamedly Rumia pipes up from where she sat unnoticed at the cart, she doesn't even have the decency to look guilty or sorry for what she did as she sits with knife and fork in hand waiting for Mystia to serve her. Frowning Mystia at Rumia begins setting out plates for everyone and serves the food, skewered grilled fish of some kind by the look of it, she makes a point of serving Rumia last. Rumia however just digs in with a wide smile and nary a care, Mystia begins to dig around under the counter for something.

"What does everyone want to drink?"
"The usual."
Chime in Cirno and Wriggle jointly, setting a bottle with foreign characters down on the table she serves up two glasses and passes them to the girls, then turns to you with the bottle in one hand and a glass in the other smiling she offers them to you.

"Want a drink?"
"Uh, is it alcoholic?"
"Oh, yes it is. Sorry, did you want something else? I have some tea or juice if you want...."
She trails off absently, before you can respond Cirno jumps in competitively.
"Ha! He's a human, best stick him on kiddie drinks. There's no way he can keep up with a proper Youkai!"
"Shut up Cirno! You ICE block head!"
Despite her enthusiasm, Wriggle's pun falls a little short. Still, seeing her try fills you with a little pride for some reason.
"Heh, that sucked worse than one of your mosquito friends Wriggle!"
"Grr!"
"Don't make me unleash a FLURRY of puns against you Cirno."
You say absently, batting her down without even trying, her mouth opens and shuts like a fish out of water for a while before she huffs and clams up. Mystia giggles and waits patiently for your order, a mysterious smile on her lips as she watches you.

___

[ ] Tea
[ ] Juice
[ ] A "Usual"

+
While you eat (one)
[ ] Talk to Cirno
[ ] Talk to Wriggle
[ ] Talk to Mystia
[ ] Talk to Rumia

(Any specific subject you want to mention, state them now)
>> No. 5866
[+] "Perhaps someday I can teach you too how to deliver a FLURRY of successive blows."
[+] Ruffle hair.
This is awesome.
>> No. 5867
>>5866
BUT, THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE.
...No, wait, actually, it did. A little.

[+] A "Usual"
[+] Talk to Wriggle
>> No. 5870
[+] A "Usual"
[+] Talk to Wriggle:Tell her about what happened to you with Alice and about the disturbing things you saw in the closed room.
>> No. 5871
[ ] A "Usual"
[ ] Talk to Wriggle
>> No. 5872
[X] Tea
[X] Talk to Mystia
>> No. 5873
[x] A "Usual"
[x] Talk to Wriggle:Tell her about what happened to you with Alice and about the disturbing things you saw in the closed room.

It's important that she knows about what happened you.
>> No. 5874
[ ] A "Usual"
[ ] Talk to Wriggle

See if we can explain how Alice held us against our will.
>> No. 5875
[X] Tea
[X] Talk to Wriggle

Just supporting Wriggle because everyone is. Personally I prefer tsundere sparrow.
>> No. 5876
[x] A "Usual"
[x] Talk to Wriggle:Tell her about what happened to you with Alice and about the disturbing things you saw in the closed room.

Choosing this because I want to see her reactions.
>> No. 5877
[ ] A "Usual"
[ ] Talk to Wriggle:Tell her about what happened to you with Alice and about the disturbing things you saw in the closed room.
>> No. 5878
[X] Tea
[X] Talk to Wriggle
>> No. 5879
So, does David remember dying?
>> No. 5880
[x] A "Usual"
[x] Talk to Wriggle, but don't tell her about the closed room.

Really guys, its rude to talk about someone else's secrets. Despite sounding like a prude, I think it is a really bad idea. It could provoke Wriggle, or if she meets Alice again, she could spill that she knows what is in the room, furthering the tension in our relationship with Alice.
>> No. 5881
>>5880
I was about to call it, tell Wriggle or no?
>> No. 5882
Nah, don't tell her.
>> No. 5883
[ ] A "Usual"
[ ] Talk to Wriggle:Tell her about what happened to you with Alice and about the disturbing things you saw in the closed room.

Hopefully she'll forgive us
>> No. 5884
>>5881

Nah, thats a bit too personal.
>> No. 5885
>>5883 here

I agree with

>>5880

changing vote to that
>> No. 5886
[X] Tea
[X] Talk to Wriggle, but not about the room.

Agreeing with >>5880
>> No. 5887
Tch, just as I was about to write that part. I'll make it vague, rather than outright say it.
>> No. 5888
[X] Tea
[X] Talk to Wriggle, but not about the room.
>> No. 5889
[x] No, but reassure Wriggle why we missed out date.

Alice's secrets are Alice's alone. Wriggle knows we were couped up at her place from the weather, but it's best to reassure her.
>> No. 5890
File 121375892625.gif - (96.90KB , 600x800 , 121117501528.gif ) [iqdb]
5890
"I'll take the usual please."
"Okay! One usual coming riiiiight up~!"

With a flourish Mystia twirls the bottle skillfully and pours a stream of clear liquid into your glass, then slides it along the counter to you like an expert barman eliciting a smatter of applause from the diners. She takes a hesitant bow, then serves herself a meal and a drink from the kitchen area ready to serve at a moment's notice.

Sipping the drink she sent you it makes you blanch slightly at the strength, but when you see Cirno chugging hers down while watching you you can't help but rise to the challange. It tastes sweet and clear, you'd prefer a beer for refreshment but it's still a good drink no matter how you look at it, the sweet taste betrays their youthful tastes however. Next you taste the fish, it's succulent and saucy with a variety of flavors reminding you of what you ate last time you were drinking, the time with Marisa and Reimu you did eat something like this before. Noticing Mystia's expectant watch from the corner of your eye you see she's frozen with her drink to her lips watching you, you give her thumbs up and she smiles pridefully then takes a long drink.

Next to you Wriggle keeps stealing quick glances before turning back to her food, she's blushing rather a lot when ever she's watching you and whenever you catch her looking. Carefully you time it so you catch her eye right as she looks at you so you'll be face to face.

"Hello."
".....hello."
She responds shyly her chin pointing into her chest as she looks at you, a little smile on her lips. Her fingers play with her food but she doesn't eat anything, occasionally she glances away nervously unable to meet your gaze for long.

"Wriggle, I wanted to thank you for getting me out of that house today. If you hadn't come Alice might of kept me there for the rest of my life, you really saved me today."
"Oh! I uh, um, thing is, I was, um, you."
Incoherantly she babbles waving her hands at you, gently you take them in yours, they're so small and soft you can hardly beleive it.

"No really Wriggle, I mean it. Thinking back Alice had used some strange magic to mess with the way people feel, the only person I thought who might come and look for me had a spell cast on her." You remember the black pins, stabbed into Marisa's heart and kept away from yours. "I think it was to stop her caring about me, so no one would look for me if I went missing."
Warmly you smile at her, she's rapt by your words hanging onto everything you say.
"But you came looking, even though I had only met you once you still wanted to see me so much you found me. I guess what I'm saying here is, thank you Wriggle."

Tenderly you look at her, her eyes have become a little vague as she stares at you utterly enticed by you, she looks completely lost for words so you gently let go of her hands. This seems to snap her out of her little haze and she blink rapidly before looking away and being over taken by a dark expression

(cont.)
>> No. 5891
F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5
>> No. 5892
>a dark expression
Uh oh.
>> No. 5893
File 12137596204.jpg - (47.27KB , 348x386 , 1213756124808.jpg ) [iqdb]
5893
"I....I'm sorry, David."
"What's this?"
Out of no where she just apologized, Cirno and Mystia are watching the two of you very carefully. Snapping her head back to face you she gives you a serious look.
"I'm sorry for being so mean to you earlier, I didn't know what to think but. I'm glad you're a nice person...."
"Wriggle, I think I understand so there's no need to apologize."
"No! I have to, you're a nice person and I want you to think I'm a nice person too, so I'm sorry."
She's pretty worked up over this, her hands are clutching her shorts and it looks like she's on the verge of tears. To reassure her you run your hands through her hair, careful to steer clear of the antenna for now.
"Then I accept your apology Wriggle, and I'd like to add that I'm sorry too for what it's worth. I'm sorry I ever made you cry."
"I-I didn't cry!"
Hotly she escapes your hand and turns away, such a prideful young lady she is but you're still touched by her gesture just now anyway.

"Heh, and like that little miss mood swing runs hot and cold once again."
Cryptically Cirno says this grinning at he friend, angrily Wriggle slams her hands onto the counter and stands up.
"I don't have mood swings!"
"See what I mean?"
Catching herself Wriggle sits down quickly, Cirno shakes her head despairingly.
"Cirno...."
You look at her with a warning tone in your voice, but she looks back steadily.
"No I mean it, I don't wanna be mean about this but thing is. Wriggle is the nicest person you can know six days a week, the other one though you're best just avoiding her all day. No offense Wriggle, but you can flip out like that."
To illustrate her point she snaps her fingers, bashfully Wriggle mumbles her defense.
"Well I dunno about the rest of the time, but lately I've been all muddled 'cause of..."
"Because of 'that' right?"
Where Wriggle trails off Mystia picks up, but what they're talking about escapes you.
"You know what I'm talking about right Mystia?"
Gratefully she turns to the sparrow who smiles knowingly at her.
"Mmm, mines probably a bit different to yours but I recognize the signs yeah."
"I don't get them ever."
From the corner of the counter Rumia adds her little bit before reaching over to grab more food from the grill, Mystia swats at her hand a little too late and she gets away with a few.
"Well it'd be weird if someone like you got 'that'."
"I don't get it, what's that?"
Confused Cirno looks from Wriggle to Mystia for answers, they just give her an odd look so she looks at you. You shrug.
"Thing is, I don't know if the way I um..... feel is because of 'that' or if it's genuine."
Mystia chuckles fondly at Wriggle and fills up her glass.
"I expect that you're getting 'that' because of how you feel, not the other way around. It explains why you've been so crazy lately though."

The two of them share an unfathomable look for a moment, but you're lost at sea here.
"What do you guys mean by 'that'?"
Mystia acutally blushes as you ask that and coughs gently into her hand.
"It, uh, wouldn't be polite to discuss such a thing with a man around."
"Hey Davey don't worry, I don't get it either y'know?"
Cirno shrugs at you as well, whatever they were talking about it's gone right over the head of you and Cirno.

The meal finished Mystia collects the plates as the rest of you enjoy a few more drinks, the fuzzy feel of alcohol really helps you get comfortable and you enjoy the feeling of being tired while drunk. It seems Cirno isn't quite as hardy a drinker as she made herself out to be as she seems to be enjoying the same post drink haze you are, in fact everyone except Rumia who didn't drink are all feeling a little goofy. It feels a bit surreal to you seeing as not one of them looks older than fourteen, but you remind yourself that they aren't human either.

(cont. again)
>> No. 5894
>Where Wriggle trails off Mystia picks up, but what they're talking about escapes you.
>"You know what I'm talking about right Mystia?"
>Gratefully she turns to the sparrow who smiles knowingly at her.
>"Mmm, mines probably a bit different to yours but I recognize the signs yeah."

lol estrous cycle
>> No. 5895
Wriggles on the rag
>> No. 5897
>>5896

SLOWPOKE! YOU'RE ALIVE!
>> No. 5898
>"Hey Davey don't worry, I don't get it either y'know?"
If I had the shoopan skills, I would edit that one larger picture of Shirou where he's half turned around and looking up and to the side, and make his hair and clothes to match Cirno's.
>> No. 5899
>>5895
My characters are complex and motivated.

Except once a month when they go insane, see Keine for an acute version of this.

It's on it's way, it's 5am right now you know.
>> No. 5900
>(cont. again)

Scorn? FIST OF THE NORTH STARING, JESUS CHRIST!? In MY /forest/!?
>> No. 5901
File 121376297456.jpg - (55.71KB , 860x800 , 121097431257.jpg ) [iqdb]
5901
You yawn widely, the day really has been a strain on you and now it's starting to get late making you sleepy, Mystia seems to pick up on this.
"I think we should get David somewhere safe to rest Wriggle, he's a human so it's not often he's awake at night."
She yawns a little herself making a cute sound as she does.
"Actually I'm a bit tired myself, we've been up since early this morning. Maybe an early night would be a good idea?"

Wriggle nods her assent and slides out of her seat, Cirno stretches and stands up as well having to grab Rumia who stayed sitting in the hope of getting more food. Mystia locks up the cart tight but leaves it where it is for now, rather than fly the girls head down the mound and into the forest by foot. Catching up to Wriggle you walk beside her, she smiles when you do and steps a little closer to you, she only comes up to your chest now that you're standing on even ground.

"Where are we going?"
"We're gonna find you somewhere to sleep, humans need shelter all year round right? I only use this place in the winter usually, but we'll stay there for now."

The girls chat animatedly as they guide you through the twists and turns of the forest following a path you can't see, it's not long before Wriggle announces.
"Here we are!"

You look around, there's nothing special about this place at all just a patch of forest with a few trees, a few rocks and bushes. Nothing worth mentioning, for a second you wonder if they expect you to sleep in the limbs of a tree when you see Mystia duck down then disappear. One second she was there the next she was gone, Rumia follows after her suddenly vanishing in the same spot, grinning Cirno takes a step, hop and jump into the same space before she too vanishes.

"Huh?"
Giggling Wriggle takes your hands and pulls you over to where the others went missing, almost invisibly there's a hole in the ground covered over with moss and plants making it impossible to spot unless you knew it was there. Below you can see the shady faces of the others illuminated by a pale glow, they beckon and call you to come down, before you can ready yourself to climb Wriggle give you a light push sending you tumbling through.

Landing heavily in a heap before the girls Wriggle comes out after you dropping on top of you, she helps you to your feet then spread her arms and takes a step back.

"Welcome, to my winter burrow."

Beneath the earth is this low cieling'd chamber dug out of the earth, the walls, floor and roof are all packed dirt that teems with glowing worms that glow to give the room a pale glow. It even smells earthy in here, that and a lingering faint smell you can't pin down. Other than that it's pretty much just a empty room with no other features, another passage leads off of this one but otherwise there's no sign of it being used or a single item anywhere.

"So you're gonna let us play with David again tomorrow right Wriggle?"
Cirno smirks, wait a second how long do they plan on keeping you? Sure you don't have actually have a home or a job here, but you're not sure if you like the idea of letting them hang on to you for too long.
"Just swing by here tomorrow, I don't like getting up during the day but I guess that doesn't mean much to you, huh Cirno?"
"What are we going to do tomorrow, I mean if David's with us we can exactly go, uh, hunting or anything like that right?"
Nervously Mystia glances at you with concern, three of them go silent as they think except for Rumia who pokes the undulating walls out of boredom.

"What about that store?" Suddenly speaking up Cirno explains her idea. "The one with the glasses man, he always has interesting stuff."
"Plus he gives us something to eat sometimes when we go there."
That seems to seal the deal, you have no idea where they mean but it seems you'll be visiting some kind of shop tomorrow.

"Right, if you guys are all going to sleep or whatever. I'm out of here."
Waving Cirno steps up to the exit as everyone says their farewells, Mystia joins her holding Rumia's hand.
"I guess we'll be going too Wriggle, I'll see you tomorrow. Say goodbye Rumia."
"....bye."
Her big red eyes regard you carefully, some unknowable thought process going on behind them.
"Laters!"

With that the trio set off up the shaft and away into the night, leaving you and Wriggle alone. She nervously shuffles her feet not looking at you, patiently you wait for her.

"Um, y-you can sleep in here."

Hesitantly she leads you into the chamber that leads off of the first, you're surprised how warm it is here within the embrace of the earth. The room she takes you to is darker than the one before with less of the glowing grubs that adorned the walls, curious you decide to raise a question.
"Hey Wriggle, what kind of worms are these?"
"Huh? Oh," She seem distracted. "They're firefly grubs, pretty neat huh?"

You're not sure if grubs are something you'd file beneath the heading "neat" but you don't make an issue of it, walking over to one end of this smaller room she indicates a pile of fluffy white threads by the wall.

"Um, you can use this as a bed. It's real silk you know."
"What about you?" Saying this you take your shirt off and sit down on the fluffy pile, it's thin enough that you can still feel the ground below but it's otherwise comfortable. Wriggle stares at your bare chest for a bit before blushing and looking away.
"Don't worry about it for now."
She mumbles at you without really telling you anything, seems the overwhelming sexual imagery of a man's bare chest has flustered her. You make a mental note that Wriggle may need a chat on "the birds and the bees", hopefully you can get Mystia to hadle that.

Laying back into the soft fibers you try to get comfortable, Wriggle stands uncertainly in the doorway not quite sure if she wants to stay or go.

___

[ ] Ask her if you can see Marisa soon
[ ] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[ ] Go to sleep

---

Sorry the options suck, feel free to write something in. Last post before end of the day.

It's waaaay too late or early things considered, plus I've been reading bad fan fics for fun just now and I think some of it rubbed off.
>> No. 5902
[x] Go to sleep

Recharging mana
>> No. 5903
>>5901
>then spread her arms and takes a step back.
>"Welcome, to my winter burrow."
Only needed a "beautiful" in there to make the reference complete.
>> No. 5904
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
>> No. 5905
So with this Border of Life & Death thing, you can directly alter your Fate:

1. Spin the Wheel forward, by taking the boat ride to Higan.
2. Jam the Wheel indefinitely, by touching the butterfly and becoming a spirit in Hakugyokuro.
3. Turn the Wheel back, by entering the roll-back portal.
4. Jump the Wheel completely, by moving toward the void into oblivion.

It also seems like a nice place for gossip (with Komachi), hard thinking, and other hints or plot direction (e.g., Yukari shows up after an unavoidable death).

Essentially perma re-raise hax with limited space-time manipulation and none of the pitfalls of true immortality. Whatever it is, it's powerful fucking magic to be able to do all this and also instantly summon Komachi. All performed unconsciously without any apparent mana cost. Could this be the "ultimate magic" Yuka had acquired?

The poppies were a nice touch from the symbolism, and further a more generalized "flower" connection with David as opposed to a simple "rose" connection. Apologizing to the flowers was definitely ℳℴℯ.
>> No. 5906
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] Go to sleep
>> No. 5907
[X]"So, where are you going to sleep?"
Also, we will meet Marisa when we get dragged over to Kourindou
>> No. 5908
[ ] Pat the silk beside you and say "Yaranaika?"

A lively write-in (or a bad one...), but...
[x] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
>> No. 5909
>Wriggle may need a chat on "the birds and the bees", hopefully you can get Mystia to handle that.

God damn you, *Scorn*.
>> No. 5910
>>5909

That went right over my head, I never picked up on it.
>> No. 5912
>>5905
It's only technically hax, more like "game mechanic hax" that has no actual use beyond making the game playable. If you get cornered into a situation where you will always die, say you were in a flooding room that you couldn't escape even with the limited reversal thing, then you will have no other choice but to die.

What's more is it doesn't save you from natural causes as Komachi could see when you will die nor will it always work, if your soul was destroyed or you exhausted your mana before dying then it can't save you.
>> No. 5913
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[X] Go to sleep
>> No. 5914
File 12137651849.png - (119.33KB , 588x600 , 588px-Lets_hit_those_showers.png ) [iqdb]
5914
fuck it I'll finish up tomorrow when I can acutally write without slumping over the keyboard.
>> No. 5915
>>5914
Good work today!
>> No. 5916
[x] Ask her how difficult the battle with Alice was.
[x] Tell her how concerned Mystia was for her after leaving her behind.
[x] Tell her you really should stop by the shrine first thing tomorrow. You need to tell your friend Reimu about Alice's behavior; she will put a stop to it.
[x] Ask her if she wants to meet your friend the Beer Spider tomorrow.
[x] Tell her you're glad you got another chance to see her.
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 5917
[x] Ask her how difficult the battle with Alice was.
[x] Tell her how concerned Mystia was for her after leaving her behind.
[x] Tell her you really should stop by the shrine first thing tomorrow. You need to tell your friend Reimu about Alice's behavior; she will put a stop to it.
[x] Ask her if she wants to meet your friend the Beer Spider tomorrow.
[x] Tell her you're glad you got another chance to see her.
[x] Go to sleep.
>> No. 5918
>>5909

FUUUUUUCK
>> No. 5919
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[X] Go to sleep
>> No. 5920
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[X] Go to sleep

Keeping it short
>> No. 5921
[ ] Ask her if you can see Marisa soon

Somebody had to choose the Marisa option.
>> No. 5922
[x] Ask her if you can see Marisa soon

Make that two.
>> No. 5923
[X] Ask her if you can see Marisa soon
>> No. 5924
[x] Tell her you're glad you got a chance to see her
[x] Ask her if you can see Alice... er, Marisa soon.
>> No. 5925
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[X] Go to sleep
>> No. 5926
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[X] Go to sleep

Time to hit on her some more. She is as good as ours.
>> No. 5927
[X] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[X] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[X] Go to sleep
>> No. 5928
{X} Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
{X} "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
{X} Go to sleep
>> No. 5929
[] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[] Go to sleep
>> No. 5930
[] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
[] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[] Go to sleep
>> No. 5931
>>5906
>>5930
>>5929
>>5928
>>5926
>>5927
>>5925
>>5920
>>5919
>>5913

ITT we see how many times a write-in with a facepalm-worthy typo can get pasted.

[x] Tell her you're glad you got a chance to see her
[x] "You're welcome to stay, this is your burrow after all."
[x] Go to sleep
>> No. 5932
>>5931
Copypaste, exactly. Were is the typo anyway? I'm too lazy to look for it.
>> No. 5933
>>5932
Nevermind, noticed. 'You're (you are)' was used instead of 'your'. I blame the internet.
>> No. 5934
>>5933

"You are welcome to stay"

I don't see what is wrong with that.
>> No. 5935
>>5934
>[] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
>your
>> No. 5936
>>5934
That's not the line they're talking about.

>>[] Tell her your glad you got a chance to see her
>>Tell her your glad you
>>your
>> No. 5937
>>5935
>>5936

Oh, my bad.
>> No. 5938
Updates where?
>> No. 5939
>>5938
I just noticed, 'cupcakes' and 'updates' sound (and to some extent, read) very similar.
>> No. 5940
Cupcakes where?
>> No. 5941
>>5940
Waiting for someone to say that.
>> No. 5942
>>5914
YOU PROMISED US CUPCAKES, WHERE ARE THEY?
>> No. 5943
>>5939
>>5940
>>5941
>>5942

Gee it sure is LOL RANDOM XD in here
>> No. 5944
>>5942
Can't eat cupcakes in the shower...
>> No. 5945
>>5944
you taking a shower with Scorn?
>> No. 5947
>>5914

>fuck it I'll finish up tomorrow when I can acutally write without slumping over the keyboard.

...running out of 'tomorrow' nigger
>> No. 5948
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow
You're always a day away...
>> No. 5949
I waited for you Scorn...
>> No. 5951
File 121384832034.gif - (77.92KB , 216x151 , Awesome.gif ) [iqdb]
5951
>>5950
>> No. 5952
File 121384867140.jpg - (153.08KB , 640x480 , 1186531807771.jpg ) [iqdb]
5952
>>5950
>> No. 5953
>>5950
Get back to the writing fields nigger.
>> No. 5954
>>5950

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 5955
>>5950
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 5956
>>5950
That's too scorny, even for scorn. GET. BACK. TO. WRITING.
>> No. 5957
>>5950
fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
>> No. 5958
What did I miss?
>> No. 5960
>>5958
Look /at/
>> No. 5961
Uhh, sorry 'bout up dates guys. I'm moving out Sat and need to arrange some things before I do, hold on just a little longer.
>> No. 5962
File 121388847896.jpg - (75.43KB , 768x720 , crymoarBOSS.jpg ) [iqdb]
5962
>>5961
....doshite...?
>> No. 5965
>>"What about that store?" Suddenly speaking up Cirno explains her idea. "The one with the glasses man, he always has interesting stuff."
>>"Plus he gives us something to eat sometimes when we go there."
>>That seems to seal the deal, you have no idea where they mean but it seems you'll be visiting some kind of shop tomorrow.

Fuck. We're going to meet Marisa there, aren't we? She's gonna see that we've been off flirting with other girls, while she's been worried about us. She's been wondering what happened to us and where we've been for...how many days now? She's gonna be PISSED.

She'd understand if it was Alice, because she knows her friend and what she's capable of, but not if she sees us with the nine-ball wrecking crew. We can plead that we were kidnapped by Wriggle, but that's not gonna hold much water if she sees us happily chatting with her. Not to mention that'd make Wriggle pretty pissed too.

Bad, bad situation incoming.
>> No. 5966
>>5965
No, we tell her we were kidnapped by Alice and saved by Wriggle. So, one awkward situation down.
>> No. 5967
File 121390195249.jpg - (50.85KB , 912x700 , 121159243083.jpg ) [iqdb]
5967
"Wriggle?"

She doesn't say anything, but stands holding one arm awkwardly by the entrance shuffling her feet with and eyes cast to the floor. In the pale luminescence of the glowing walls she has an unearthly beauty to her, the contrast of the weak blue light and the stark shadows bring out a hidden softness to her features. With all her posturing and show stripped away you see her now afraid and uncertain of her own feelings, vulnerable. To let her defenses down in front of you like this, even if it makes her uneasy, makes you realize the fragile nature of this girl's heart. Such a precious thing that you've threatened to break even if by accident over and over, right now in this place and at this time you feel there is no one else but her. Usually you'd feel torn, with your resolve weakened when invaded by thoughts of others, but seeing her hesitate there before you watching you quietly with those emerald eyes that stare at you in fear and awe makes your heart melt.

"Wriggle." Standing up and disregarding your naked chest you step over to her and sweep her into your arms with one smooth movement, sliding a hand around her waist you pull her close and wrap an arm around her shoulders to make her feel secure.

"I'm happy I got to see you again, I know you may not think it but... I thought about you too after we met, I was looking forward to seeing you again. But I guess things didn't work out as well as I'd like...."

She's stiff in your arms, neither resisting or returning the gesture, but you don't let go of her just yet. The sudden nature of your move must of surprised her and she doesn't know how to react, so you hold on gently but firmly to let her decide for herself. Her head is about level with your chest, those cute little antenna of hers bob scant centimeters away from your face and brush ever so slightly against you chin tickling your neck. You can feel her breath blowing into you, hot little puffs that warm you a little every time she breathes, you can even feel her little chest rise and fall against yours disharmoniously to how you breathe.

"You don't have to leave, it's your burrow Wriggle." You say softly into her ear, she's so cute you just want to reach out and tenderly nibble on it. Through her clothes and yours you can feel her heart racing, pounding in her chest into you.

She breaks away, her face hidden by the shadows but you think she's blushing, although it's gentle she pushes you away slightly. Not with the shocking strength of a Youkai but with the tremulous force of a skittish girl, for a moment you worry you've done something to frighten or anger her.

But she stands still as a statue before you her hands raised to her body a little defensively, like she's covering herself up more than fighting you off, her eyes are wide with some emotion you can't fathom. Not wanting to scare her again you slowly adopt a neutral position, this seems to waken her to the world again.

"I-I-I! I'm sorry!" She gives a swift bow before stepping back, her cape flapping out as she beds down.
"P-pl-please excuse me! S-sorry!"

She bows low and quick again, then runs off out of the room. You give chase but she's already at the entrance, she stops and turns to you still panicked about something.

"J-just st-stay here! I'll come back, I promise. Sorry!"

Then before you can catch her or say anything she zips up the shaft and out of sight.

Silence falls heavily underground, confused you walk dumbly over to the tunnel and look out. You can just about make out the velvet night sky scattered with star dust beyond the looming branches of shadowy trees.

Carefully you wedge yourself against the sides of the tunnel and climb up, ignoring the dirt that rubs into your skin as you do so, poking your head just above the lip of the hole you look outside. The cool night breeze carries the faint scent of a summer night and the vague sounds of fluttering insects, carefully you look in the direction of that sound.

Not far from here you see a collection of lights darting back and forth in random patterns past the trees, you can't see her but you know it's Wriggle. Reassured she hasn't run off abandoning her, you slide carefully back down the hole to give her some time alone. You can't possibly know what's going on in her head right now and you don't think you should force yourself on her at the moment considering her reaction.

Wearily you stumble back to the pile of fibers that serves as your bed here, sinking gratefully into their soft embrace you shut your eyes to think before drifting off to sleep.

Why did Wriggle react like that? She didn't seem upset, just very very surprised. Perhaps she was feeling overwhelmed, she does seem like she's still unsure of her feelings whatever the case. You should be patient with her and let her come to an answer in her own time, she may not appreciate a strong come on.

But, then again, is Wriggle who you want? A moment ago you felt nothing but pure emotion towards that girl, but was it as a man or as something less ..... involved. There are no words you can pin down to describe your feelings, you recognize her as a woman but at the same time this urge to protect and nurture is more like that of a brother or father. Perhaps in the end you're just as conflicted as she.

Sharp pangs of guilt stab you when you think of Marisa, not long ago you were thinking about finding her as soon as you got the chance but just now you didn't even mention her. Well, Wriggle may not of liked that but surely she wouldn't seem any harm in it if you worded it correctly. You feel awful for giving Marisa the run around so selfishly like this but what makes you feel worse, until you feel sick to your stomach, is the thought that maybe she's given up on you by now. That more than anything makes you feel depressed.

After her your thoughts drift to Alice, thinking about her feels less like guilt and more like a heavy weight on your chest. Like you feel responsible for her, even though you have no reason to things considered. You really have no obligation to feel anything for her, yet even so you can't help but worry for her. She's hurting right now, now more than ever certainly and she needs someone to help her. But can you give her the help she needs? Thoughts of Alice leave you in turmoil, you try to force them from your mind so you can get some rest.

Yet as you clear your thoughts another girl wanders into your mind, you can still feel where Mystia's body was pressed up against yours. Her playful attitude and teasing relationship with you was a welcome relief from the drama you've been facing lately, you haven't felt this at ease with someone since you met Marisa, but it's tempered with her nurturing personality. She strikes you as someone who would make a good mother, but why are you even thinking of her this way? There's no way you could possibly be attracted to her as well, although she is very cute.....

ARGH!


Struggling with your conflicted emotions you lay there for a long time trying to settle things inside of you, eventually you drift off

into

a troubled

sleep.

___

END OF DAY 5

Sorry that took so long to put up, I've got shit going down at the moment yo'. Can't be workin' no cotton field when a niggas' got ta' move his crib, y'all hear what I'm laying down?

Don't think I'm going to do a Captain this time because I haven't got one ready, not sure if I'll update tonight either but if I do new thread.
>> No. 5968
>>5967

>no captain anon

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5969
>Can't be workin' no cotton field when a niggas' got ta' move his crib, y'all hear what I'm laying down?

You lost me busta.
>> No. 5970
File 121390335112.jpg - (8.67KB , 315x210 , whatnigga.jpg ) [iqdb]
5970
>Sorry that took so long to put up, I've got shit going down at the moment yo'. Can't be workin' no cotton field when a niggas' got ta' move his crib, y'all hear what I'm laying down?

Sage for No Capt. Anon. Mentally hearing a British Scorn speaking Ebonics = FUKKIN LULZ!
>> No. 5971
>>5967

Wriggle... I don't want to break that heart!

But... but... Mystia!

GRAH!
>> No. 5972
It's official then. The only Good End is Harem End.
>> No. 5973
>It's official then. The only Good End is Alice End.
>> No. 5974
>>5973

Aww, I was looking forward to Davey and Marisa settling down, having kids, and having said kids be kidnapped, tortured, killed, and turned into dolls by an insanely jealous Alice.
>> No. 5975
File 121391284090.jpg - (16.71KB , 256x352 , humored elf woman.jpg ) [iqdb]
5975
>>5973

>Good End
>Alice
>> No. 5976
>>5975
>>humored elf woman.jpg
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 5977
>>5975
Being locked in and getting tortured by Alice sounds like a good end to me.
>> No. 5978
>>5967

Nice wall. Wriggle's epiphany was unexpected. The antennae contact doesn't fully explain her incredible haste--not even making us promise to stay--and apparent guilt. Was she planning on having us killed & eaten by a third party? Or flashbacks from past trauma?

Where it would be annoying in someone else, David's bleeding heart makes his frustrations and lack of self-insight quite ℳℴℯ.
>> No. 5979
>>5978
Yes, he is so ℳℴℯ that Larry and Curly are gay for him.
>> No. 5980
>>5979

You do know how moe is pronounced right?
>> No. 5981
>>5980
Of course I do. You can't be a hardcore touhou nerd and not know that.
>> No. 5982
>>5981

Just checking, the way you worded it implied you pronounced it like Moe from the three stooges. If it was a troll, then you got me good sir.
>> No. 5983
File 121398631694.png - (890.88KB , 400x2224 , 1210038034823.png ) [iqdb]
5983
Okay, there's no easy way to tell you this so I'll just come out and say it.

There will probably be NO updates from now onwards stretching on past the immediate future.

As I've said, lately I've been busy getting ready to move out. Well tomorrow I go back to my parents to wait out the time between moving into the new house and the end of my current residency, because they are barbarians my parents don't have the internet at their house so I can't update. Even after I move back I'll have to arrange an internet provider in the new house and so on, so chances are that I won't be able to update properly until mid July or so.

There may well be infrequent updates and a few one shots in that time period, but basically I'm off for just under a month if we look at this optimistically.

But hey! GM should be back in about a week if she keeps her promise and there's always an LA going on somewhere now. Hell, if some Write Nigger wants to work my cotton patch in my absence so be it.

I'll be back after a while so don't worry, just don't F5 this place until I say I'm back full time.
>> No. 5984
File 121398725395.gif - (538.23KB , 320x180 , DESPAIR!.gif ) [iqdb]
5984
>>5983
>> No. 5985
File 121398783473.jpg - (27.31KB , 640x444 , 1195669479139.jpg ) [iqdb]
5985
>> No. 5986
No YAF today
No HY until Monday
No *Scorn* until July is halfway done

That's funny. It's supposed to be summer, but it feels more like winter...
>> No. 5987
>>5983

>there's always an LA going on somewhere now

NO THERE FUCKING ISN'T

Most of you writefags are either being lazy fucks, are shovelling shit for a living or like vodka have just disappeared completely.

DESPAIR!/
>> No. 5988
>>5987

Well, we still have the various other stories to sustain us. That taste the rainbow one looks promising.
>> No. 5989
>>5988
Yes, but it's not going at this moment. Maybe a bit later some of these will pick up again.
>> No. 5990
As long as we don't get into some freakish cycle of old stories dying and being replaced every few months I'm fine with an extended break. It's just worrying to see everything grinding to a halt so suddenly.
>> No. 5991
>>5990

True. I may just be driven to read more than just the Eirin parts of LAE if one or two more writefags decide to chill out for a while.
>> No. 5992
File 121399058553.jpg - (158.78KB , 1600x1200 , despair.jpg ) [iqdb]
5992
>>5983
Oh God! No Wriggle, no ICE BURNs, not even a Capt. Anon!

DESPAIR! SCORN'S MOVING HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!
>> No. 5993
Oh shut up you faggots, Scorn will be back and so will I.

Enjoy your time at home Scorn.
>> No. 5994
OH GOD IT'S THE END
ALL WRITER FAGS HAVE FORSAKEN US
ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE RETURN OF GM, BUT SHE WON'T RETURN, NO ONE WILL
EVEN HY HAS FUN WITH THE ANIMALS AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT US ANYMORE
>> No. 5995
>>5994
Can shooting you now be considered a mercy killing?
>> No. 5996
>>5983
No big deal. You already told us about this a while ago.
>>5993
And we'll wait!
>> No. 5997
File 121399173871.jpg - (102.91KB , 387x601 , bawwwalice.jpg ) [iqdb]
5997
Well, all I need to make this night (and noose) complete is for Teruyo to post his "LOL, no update, G2G".
>> No. 5998
>>5995
If you have any mercy aim for my head.
>> No. 5999
>>5993
Oh trust me I won't, if it's any consolation to you fags I'm being torn away from everything I love (internet, city life, my possessions independence) to spend time with the people I am required to love because they raised me. This does not mean I will be happy about it.

I assure you, any chances I get to work on this I will definately take. I am only taking my clothes and DS with two games home so I will be short of entertainment, I lack the funds and the village I'm from lacks the attractions for me to go out every night. At least it gives me a chance to plot out this and the next run through, anything will be better than watching TV. God do I hate TV.
>> No. 6000
>>5999
If everything else fails, you can still write it on paper.
>> No. 6001
>>5999
Even without the net, my computer and I are inseparable. ESPECIALLY for an entire month. Are your parents Amish or something?
>> No. 6002
>>6001
No it's just I'm going home by train and carrying my PC isn't viable. I'm using ancient kit anyway, built in 2002 and upgraded ONCE in 2005 to the point it could struggle to play far cry.

That's why I never play FPS anymore even though I love them, they're just totally out of my range now.
>> No. 6003
>>5999
You're not really required to love them, or anyone for that matter.
Fuck anyone that says otherwise. You're not them. You're you.
>> No. 6004
>>6003
Whoa, parental issues, I see. Cut yourself much?

>>6002
Ah, trains. A PCs only weakness. I only suggested it seeing as you have Tsukihime and it's doubt you've COMPLETED it yet. Nice way to burn a months wait, right?
>> No. 6005
>>5998
I was thinking of shooting your kneecaps off, but that works too.
>> No. 6006
>>5986

Well, we ARE enjoying our free time, warmth and breaks from work, so it IS summer, right? What's more, summer makes people lazy, doesn't it? And so we are. Lazy.
>> No. 6007
>>6006

Yes, but winter makes crops wither and die. Crops like plotton, which would normally be harvested and transformed into beautiful entertainment. Except instead of being collected the harvesters (certain...Negroes) have instead left the fields unattended, thus leaving the plotton on the vine and useless to the general public. And an useless plant may as well be dead,right? Therefore, winter.
>> No. 6008
>>6006
I'm sure writefags are spending their time productively. After all, they propably have lots of other things to do, aside from writing. Like just being fags in general.
>> No. 6009
No Scorn for a month, HY is on a break for an unknown ammount of time, YAF is lazy and Turkey won the Quarter-finals, day can't get any more worse than that.
>> No. 6010
>>6009
I'm pretty sure HY said he's coming back Monday with sporadic updates in between.
>> No. 6011
>>6009
>>HY is on a break

Not on a break, where do these lies come from?
>> No. 6012
>>6011
Someone did mention it somewhere, but it's understandable. Doing hard work all day long and coming home, no power to think and write something in that short ammount of time.
>> No. 6013
File 121400136784.jpg - (36.22KB , 754x386 , 1.jpg ) [iqdb]
6013
And so...
>> No. 6014
File 12140013947.jpg - (25.94KB , 795x367 , 2.jpg ) [iqdb]
6014
.....I post for the last time from room 306....
>> No. 6015
File 121400143272.jpg - (26.58KB , 873x370 , 3.jpg ) [iqdb]
6015
......and pack up my computer.

God I feel depressed doing this.
>> No. 6016
File 121400164790.jpg - (37.16KB , 210x210 , gtfo3.jpg ) [iqdb]
6016
>>6013
>>6014
>>6015
Have a safe trip, Scorn. Good luck to ya!
>> No. 6017
>>6013
See you later, Space Cowboy...
>> No. 6018
>>6015

Have fun in the village and don't get slain by a knight or dragon or something. You still have those across the pond, right?
>> No. 6019
>>6015
Have a nice journey, Scorn. I'm the newfag from some time ago who you invited here, over at /sdm/.

We'll never forget you...
>> No. 6020
>>6019
He will not return? LIES DIRTY LIES
>> No. 6021
>>6015

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT
>> No. 6022
File 12140269285.png - (20.04KB , 750x600 , fuck.png ) [iqdb]
6022
>>6021

OF BEARS.
>> No. 6023
>>6019
You have been a thorn in my side for far too long, Avatar. Your two worlds will be crushed. Newfaggotry first, then Innocence. I shall parade you before their conquered peoples as the fallen idol of a pathetic ideal. I banish you to the world of Gaiaonline.
>> No. 6025
It's okay, I'm just going to imagine that Scorn's still writing. Look, now day 6 has started, and we're leaving Wriggle's burrow and heading back towards Alice's house. And now we're kneeling before her and begging her to forgive us. And now she's taking us up to her room. And now she's tied us to the bedposts and is shitting all over our--

GODDAMMIT, SCORN.
>> No. 6026
>>6023
>I banish you to the world of Gaiaonline.

I lol'd.
>> No. 6027
>>6023
That's his home, that is where he came from.
>> No. 6028
Don't spread lies around, anon. I actually had to google gaiaonline a few days back, when people were laughing at it here, because I had no fucking what it was.
>> No. 6029
>>6028
>Don't spread lies around, anon. I actually had to google touhouproject a few days back, when people were talking about it on gaiaonline, because I had no fucking what it was.
>> No. 6030
>>6029
Haha. Nah I made it here from pooshlmer, and it was like a good month and a half ago or so.
>> No. 6031
>>6030
>from pooshlmer
>> No. 6032
>>6031

Well, of the four ways one can end up here, it's the second best.
>> No. 6033
What ARE the four ways to end up here?
>> No. 6034
>>6019
>>6026
>>6028
>>6030

And i thought Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj was bad enough.


I'm going to facepalm myself to sleep tonight.
>> No. 6035
>>6033

/jp/sy outcast
pooshlmer
google/overchan
doujinstyle

Ranked from most desirable, to least desirable.
>> No. 6036
>>6033

I can think of only three:

/jp/
/tg/
/touhou/ (pooshlmer)

Regardless, it's a terminal condition.
>> No. 6037
File 121408972855.jpg - (94.83KB , 721x539 , 1205608084387.jpg ) [iqdb]
6037
>>6035

Hong Meiling got the ban'd hammer'd for posting wayyyyyyyy too many promotions so often. Not to say that is a bad thing, though.
Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj was a hell lot more tolerable on /jp/
The Myon and Youmu tripfags just disappeared last I heard.

tl;dr Only Hong Meiling qualifies as a /jp/sy outcast.
>> No. 6038
>>6032
True, but still shit
Pooshlmer are all elitist fags, who think they are the best and all others are not worthy.
>> No. 6039
>>6037

I'd say we're all /jp/sy outcasts, or atleast those of us involved since the beginning.

What else is there to be called when your own home decides it doesn't want you?

Also, the Youmu tripfag popped in last month. I think he moved onto some other interest, because I only see him lurking here or /jp/ rarely now.
>> No. 6040
>>6039
Of all the /jp/sy outcasts who came here first, only a handfull remain, we lost many good people on the way.
The Spring Tripfag, the other Tripfag who hit on Spring and others i can't think of.
Even Vodka is missing, and GM doesn't care about us anymore.
>> No. 6041
>>6040

Indeed, lack of interest and overinflation has driven off many of the originals. But new blood is fine. Just need to be taught what's acceptable and not via the usual nerdrage.

Afterall, it's become a real imageboard ever since the initial exodus. It has it's own regulars, it's own memes, and it's own trolls.
>> No. 6042
File 121409134369.gif - (386.43KB , 300x387 , kaminafinger.gif ) [iqdb]
6042
>>6040

The Youmu tripfag said he finished a Yuka, Chen and Ran surprise in the last Hong Meiling thread right before he got IP ban'd.

Perhaps he is working on a whole package, instead of his typical single releases.
COME BACK, YOUMU.
>> No. 6043
>>6042
>>IP ban

As that's completely redundant, I'm assuming you mean ISP nuked
And what did he do to deserve that? I don't remember he posting that many promotions.
>> No. 6044
>>6042
I never ever gone back to /jp/ since i got her, today i went there and it's changed so drastic.
That's no the /jp/ that i know.
Seems like all the good people left and only the faggots were left, who built a pink faggot paradise over there.
>> No. 6045
>>6044
>I never ever gone back to /jp/ since i got her

ಠ_ಠ
Stop drinking and put your tripcode back on, Uboa.

/jp/'s still quite decent. Alot of /th/ stuff makes it's way there eventually. If you deem it complete faggotry, I'd say you're probably a faggot yourself.
Granted, Summer rages hard, and ISM's return isn't really helping it. Trolls also have more free time.
>> No. 6046
>>6043

Hong Meiling was the main contributor of most of the PROMOTIONS on /jp/ that's why.
Apparently, the mods took it to another level (personal vendetta, claimed HM in /at/), rest is history. He still posts his edits on voile, he did a few edits with Myon tripfag. Youmu used to be a NEET (he was on all the time during the start of /jp/) but probably got a job around the time he finished the Sakuya surprise.
>> No. 6047
>>6045
True enough.
>> No. 6048
I don't even post in pooshlmer, I lurk and happened to find the links there.

This community is a lot friendlier anyway.
>> No. 6050
>>6048
>>This community is a lot friendlier anyway.

lolno
Just as unfriendly.
Slightly less elitist about touhous
>> No. 6051
>>6050
I'm well aware there will be trolling going on and especially if I'm a tripfag and make a retarded post or two, but if I mind that, why the fuck would I be at an imageboard, and using a tripcode?

Yeah. This place is more than fine. There's nowhere as much faggotry going on as other imageboards.
>> No. 6052
>>6051
hahaha oh wow
>> No. 6053
File 121409306870.gif - (29.48KB , 296x289 , 120880621499.gif ) [iqdb]
6053
Did anyone else imagine Cirno's menstruation after reading this story. Because I thought of Cirno pulling out a blood popsicle from between her ledgs and thinking "what the hell is this?" before licking it and cringing.

I blame Scorn.
>> No. 6054
>>6051

Well, I'd rage over your tripfaggotry and contribution of nothing, but it'd be a worthless cause, due to the entire writing staff tripfagging it up, and why I don't sage them, etc.
>> No. 6055
>>6053
Where is the Story you promised to write. Coming back here without bearing gifts, lazy Nigger.
>> No. 6056
>>6054
The Writer have those so that we can single them out and yell at them when they are being useless.
>> No. 6057
>>6053

Not Scorn mind enough, REVEREND.
>> No. 6058
>>6054
>Well, I'd rage over your tripfaggotry and contribution of nothing

Yeah, I realize that's what makes me a big target. Only reason I'm tripfagging is that 1) I go to IRC, and 2) I'm new here, so I figured if I get yelled at and ridiculized enough for posting retarded/unfunny crap, I'd take the hint and improve my posts.
>> No. 6059
>>6037>>6040
You retards act like the tripfags are the only people who post. I'm here from /jp/ and I'm sure a lot of other anons are as well.
>> No. 6060
>>6058
Maybe you will get more respect when you start to make your own LA.
Kira is a fag when he is not writing, still he gets some respect from time to time.
>> No. 6061
>>6059

Well of course you'd post here, you're me.

But even of the original 120 anon, I'd say only 60-80 remain.

>>6058
>>Only reason I'm tripfagging is that 1) I go to IRC, and 2) I'm new here, so I figured if I get yelled at and ridiculized enough for posting retarded/unfunny crap, I'd take the hint and improve my posts.

The only instance I can forgive tripfaggotry is in the case that tripfag actually provides something. Art, writing, sauce, etc.

In my eyes, I do all of the above without a name, so someone with one best at least be doing something.
>> No. 6062
>>6060

I don't really think we need another one. There's a few too many already.

I lost count at twenty.
>> No. 6063
><Tsurupettan> Do you know why Wriggle killed us in /forest/?
><%Tetrominon> I give up, why?
><Tsurupettan> Because..
><Tsurupettan> HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN *SCORN*ED

orz
>> No. 6064
>>6058
STEP 1: Stop talking about being a tripfag
STEP 2: Stop turning dumb jokes >>6023 into an opportunity to talk about yourself >>6030
STEP 3: Don't whine that you can't follow steps 1 and 2 because people are making you reply to them (they aren't)
STEPS 4-12: Suck less
>> No. 6065
>>6062
You forgot about the ones who stopped writing or are taking a break for a month, we need some fresh blood.
>> No. 6066
Fair enough. If that's what the general view is here then I'd do away with my trip. But see? I wouldn't have found out it was a terrible idea if I hadn't gone and done it.
>> No. 6067
>>6066
Too late, we already know how you write. Only thing that can save you now is writing something.
>> No. 6068
>>6062
22, not counting spin-offs and parodies.
>> No. 6069
File 121409436951.jpg - (20.94KB , 513x384 , NEETwut.jpg ) [iqdb]
6069
>>6059

Those tripfags are mentioned only because they were memorable in some fashion, be it contributing or straight out trollan..or BOTH. In the end though, 90% of the posts on /jp/ since its beginnings were Anonymous.

>>6058
>Only reason I'm tripfagging is that 1) I go to IRC
>IRC

Get out.
>> No. 6070
Once the Sakuya Tripfag starts his own CYOA, everything else will look like shit anyway.
>> No. 6071
>>6066
>>Fair enough. If that's what the general view is here then I'd do away with my trip.

Namefagging isn't that much better. Join the hive.

>>But see? I wouldn't have found out it was a terrible idea if I hadn't gone and done it.

That's a silly justification.
You probably don't know what it feels like to shoot yourself in the head. Doesn't mean you're going to go buy a gun.
>> No. 6072
File 121409457133.gif - (116.63KB , 791x613 , 1205641940963.gif ) [iqdb]
6072
>>6070

Indeed.

>>6059 see >>6061 and >>6069
>> No. 6073
>>6071
Some of us are just fucking dense, I guess.
>> No. 6074
>>6073

The best thing about being anonymous isn't actually being him.
It's letting him take the fall everytime I do something retarded!
>> No. 6075
>>6064
Thanks, I appreciate it. Honest.

>>6067
I can't write for crap, English isn't my first language, and I'm not confident in it.
>> No. 6076
>>6055
Been too busy with work and the Touhou VN. Also after the fail which is KxM I haven't been feeling like writing H lately. ;_;
>> No. 6077
>>6075
YAF is a pretty blonde polish nigger and he can still write good.
Can't be worse than /eientei/
>> No. 6078
>>6075

>>6077
Correct.

But I still don't really think we need any more CYOA, unless it's got a really radical new idea.

Even with inactives, there's still 10 active.
That's more than enough, in my eyes.
>> No. 6079
>>6077
>>6078
If I do come up with a good idea, I'd go and write I guess. I kind of want to, myself. I just don't want it to suck or be pointless.
>> No. 6080
>>6079

If you want to write that badly, just do some sidestories like doujin. Doesn't clog up the boards that way, and it gives people something to read when nothing is happening. It's also got a lot less of commitment to it.

That guy harping for a new CYOA is just a bored faggot.
>> No. 6081
>>6080
Yes, but i don't know what's so bad about a new one.
>> No. 6082
>>6081

Decreases real estate value.
>> No. 6083
>>6077

LAE just has a broken targeting sensor.

>>6075

You think you have bad english, Avatar, you haven't seen a Sakuya post in /sdm/
>> No. 6084
>>6083
I don't think my grammar is that bad. Just that I don't have enough linguistic resources to write a proper story.
>> No. 6085
>>6077

TS is 50% worse than LAE.

Atleast Shirou/Hotglunymous is more of a true reflection of most of the players, hence the massive fucking shitstorm at its start, unlike Nanaya having sexual intercourse with anything that is, or can pass off as an orifice.

tl;dr LAE-shirou.jpg
THIS SHRINE- awesome.jpeg
>> No. 6086
>>6085

In during shitstorm
...again
>> No. 6087
>>6085

>KNIVES HAX, THE GLAND,KNOWLEDGE, STRONGEST IN ALL OF GENSOKYO, LARGE PENIS, DMC END, HAREMS, EXTREME TYPEMOON FAGGOTRY, THIS noun, CP, WINCEST=THIS SHRINE=awesome.jpeg

Fix'd that for you.
>> No. 6088
>>6077

This Shrine would be better off being directed by someone with more writan' talent. Uwe Boll, for example.
>> No. 6089
File 121409882262.jpg - (32.86KB , 480x360 , shitstorm.jpg ) [iqdb]
6089
>>6088

THIS IS TRIUMPH
>> No. 6090
>>6088
Shut up, Uwe. Even Michael Bay is better than you, and he sucks.
>> No. 6091
>>6088
Just imagine Sakuya Tripfag writing This Shrine.
>> No. 6092
>>6035
but I did'nt cum here from any of those!! II found links to here on this great naruto forum that rocks! they talked about this touhou thing and I wanted to see what it's like, but I'm still confused on where I can download this touhou anima... they're things were confusing so i wanted to see what its like and I think this board is really cool... is it as cool as naruro I dont know lol ^_^
>> No. 6093
>>6092
0/10
Too obvious, try again once your power level is greater.
>> No. 6094
>>6092
It appears my troll radar DOES work. Maybe I set the sensitivity too low...
>> No. 6095
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE US SCORN
>> No. 6096
Now that Avatar is gone, who do we direct our hate towards now.
>> No. 6097
>>6096
That "Anonymous" bastard seems like a good target.
>> No. 6098
>>6053
lol nicked
>> No. 6099
>>6098
*Scorn*!!D4MGD0ZwZl
>> No. 6100
>>6099
Good job, anon.
>> No. 6101
>>6099
Is this better? I missed one character.
>> No. 6102
>>6101
Better job, Scorn.
>> No. 6103
>>6101
True Scorn, true. Cupcakers where?
>> No. 6105
I've been listening to the Gurren Lagann OST a lot lately.

It makes me crave a Captain Anon update.

Please update.
>> No. 6106
>>6105

Updates coming this July 24th, 2008!
>> No. 6107
I KNOW THAT YOU ARE LURKING AROUND HERE SCORN, SAYING THAT YOU WILL MOVE WAS ALL A BIG LIE TO MAKE US GO CRAZY
WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE DANIT
>> No. 6109
Awww! I just arrived awhile ago, now I need to wait until July to see some more of your work? B'aaaaawwww!
>> No. 6111
Sure is quiet around here since Scorn left us. May he rest in peace.
>> No. 6112
   |
   |∀`) What, he still ain't back?
   |⊂
   |
>> No. 6113
>>6112

He is, but keeps lurking around instead of writing. Go egg his house or something.
>> No. 6114
It's waaay to slow in here without one of the LAs running. Boredom sets in...
>> No. 6115
Go look in the other boards, then. Or something. Jack off, go to the movies, steal a car, there's lots to do...
>> No. 6116
I will fap while seeing the next Gone In 60 seconds-like movie, then.

I'm a multitasker.
>> No. 6117
>>6116
That's not possible. Acting that bad is a total bone-kill.
>> No. 6118
If we meet Marisa at Kourindou, are we going to ditch Wriggle?
>> No. 6119
>>6118
Yeah.
>> No. 6120
>>6118

Of course.
>> No. 6121
>>6118
Marisa is high priority
>> No. 6122
>>6119
>>6120
>>6121
nigga WHAT
>> No. 6123
i wouldn't mind a mystia route, but i can't wait to see marisa clash with alice.
also, beerspider
>> No. 6124
>>6118
Hell no. I'm sticking to my Wriggle..
>> No. 6125
>>6118
Right.
>> No. 6126
>>6124
>Hell no. I'm sticking it in Wriggle.
Fixed.
>> No. 6127
>>6118

No.

Wriggle is love.

Ditching a pure hearted young girl like that? You're all bigger monsters than Rumia.
>> No. 6128
>>6118

Ideally, we would go back to living at Marisa's, but promise to see Wriggle in the evening. Everyone is affected by the Dollmaker's psychosis, and Wriggle should understand if we tell her that it's best right now to get Alice's dolls off your backs. Remember that Wriggle has empathy for hive-centric protective behavior. We also have her emotions wrapped around our thumb, for better or worse, and it should be easy to extract concessions from her by making promises.

Marisa treated us with kindness, which we should return in kind; cut ties with Marisa now before resolving things between her and Alice, and she loses two friends.
>> No. 6129
File 12146940501.jpg - (175.26KB , 400x427 , PoFV_Layout.jpg ) [iqdb]
6129
This just occurred to me....From way back in thread one,

>Knocking your hand out of the way Wriggle grasps you by the shoulders and shakes you violently while screaming "CIRNO! SHUT UP! YOU STUPID 9!"

How does Wriggle know what ⑨ is?
>> No. 6130
Sorry again for the lack of updates, also for yanking your chain a few times by posting irreverantly. I've been borrowing a mate's PC to check on the old place but....

Basically, I lack the seeds to grow plotton and the oven to bake it into cupcakes. Also I have no Touhou images on hand.

I'll be moving into the new place tuesday and frankly I'll be glad to be out of here, I've spent most of my time here playing Pokemon pearl with a mate until I despaired at the sheer number in the dex and gave up. Other than that I have achieved NOTHING, being home is increadibly boring and I am left feeling uninspired. Haven't come up with as much as a single line of dialouge.

I really wish I could write, I miss feeling saticefied with getting something done instead of sitting on my arse all day and night.

Anyway, I haven't had a chance to check the other LAs. What's going on lately?
>> No. 6131
>>6130
Nothing much, the usual Faggotry. IRC people wanted to decide which LA can go on and which needs to be dropped so that they can get more votes for their stories.
Besides that YAF is working hard bringing us lovely Reimu every day, HY is about to quit his job after that horse hit him hard.

Mode is working hard, Snake brings us more action, Doc is lazy, Tetro is not writing and GM is hopefully back in 2 days.
>> No. 6132
>>6130
>Anyway, I haven't had a chance to check the other LAs. What's going on lately?

Nine's writing got a hell of a lot better very quickly after the Hakugyokurou LA appeared in /border/. /shrine/ is still YAF's manic-depressive playground. /sdm/ is in the end game. The Captain Reisen CYOA has made /eientei/ less unbearably awkward. /youkai/ is good, but slow writefag is slow.

In every board there's a least one readable LA--even in /other/ there's the one with the fairy mobster. I guess we have you to thank for the idea, Scorn.
>> No. 6134
>>6130
>I've spent most of my time here playing Pokemon pearl with a mate until I despaired at the sheer number in the dex and gave up.

Story of your life.

Isn't it sad, Scorn? ;_;
>> No. 6135
>>6130

Sakuya!jOmBcI54aU!!WwAwN5BJHj started one in /sdm/. That's all I have to say.
>> No. 6136
Months still not over....
Scorn will come back as a pokemon fanboy
Having seen every single episode.
>> No. 6205
Well I just got caught up with the current events after 6 hours straight of reading. I must say this is awesome. Hooray for another story to pass the time with.
>> No. 6213
Scorn if you're looking to do a small update, we need a dream sequence for day 5.
>> No. 6322
>>6213

scorn is dead.

he choked on a cock.
>> No. 6332
>>6322
The tales of my penis related demise have been greatly exaggerated.

>>6213
While I'd dearly love to get back to writan' I'm still looking for a job and settling into the house, I haven't even finished unpacking yet and still need to sort out my bills etc. Which I'm reluctant to do until I'm earning. Honestly I'd update if I had internet at home but I need to sort that out as well, so I browse from the library in between sending email applications.

However there may be a side story coming up soon in /th/, I've setttled down to write a few times lately but I can't seem to do it in a public place and I don't feel quite as motivated as when I read other stories so it's been tough lately. I feel a little sad being disconnected from the hive mind, but expect something soon maybe even tomorrow with "A post a day" plot.

In other news: Brawl sucks massive dick, even more than I ever expected. I wouldn't mind the total lack of balance, the retardedly over powerful Smash moves and the god awful single player with the bloody stupid boss battles; I wouldn't mind all that if it wasn't for two things.

1) The camera is always, without exception, waaaaaay too zoomed out. I can barely make out my character when playing due to my shitty small screen TV, if there are more than three characters in one place everything goes out the window in favor of cluster fucking.

2) My flat mate, who owns it and the Wii, is vastly better than me at it due to having played it to death and back. Challange is all well and good, but at this point playing him isn't fun for me. Might be for him but to hell with consideration towards others.
>> No. 6334
>>6332
Focus on the job search; we'll survive. Real life takes priority.
>> No. 6354
>>6332
I will wait for you Scorn.
>> No. 6355
File 121546751695.png - (15.97KB , 500x600 , 1214616588234.png ) [iqdb]
6355
>>6332

That's why you get yourself a REAL CONSOLE in 780/1080 motherfucking P with a equally baller ass 37"+ FULL HD TV. None of that 480p last generation bullshit. Fuck that noise.
>> No. 6357
>>6355

Because games are all about graphics, right?

Saging myself for contributing to a discussion that belongs in /v/.
>> No. 6359
File 121549004319.jpg - (158.00KB , 600x600 , 1215042934085.jpg ) [iqdb]
6359
>>6355 just Chad Daddy'd >>6357

Well played. Well played.
>> No. 6361
sage dat shit, yo
>> No. 6459
File 121575995696.jpg - (94.52KB , 700x962 , 8345215cb5e34e003e2d420616010927.jpg ) [iqdb]
6459
We needa get back on the Marisa route when Scorn gets back from his vacation!