[Return]
Archived thread

File 121349063673.png - (264.63KB , 575x669 , 1212934644326.png ) [iqdb]
5396 No. 5396
Why? Why did you help her? Well she makes an excellent point, you could've ran off and saved yourself from potential gruesome death at the hands of a hormonal and confused insect monster girl. You could've allowed another potentially vengeful monster girl, in other words Mystia herself, from being able to chase you too.

Did you do it because she was the only person left that could protect you in the forest of magic right now? Perhaps it was an act of self preservation, from Alice and other Youkai that may wish to do you harm. But that doesn't make sense, she's too injured to help you now.

"It's the duty of a gentleman, to help a lady in need."
"What was that?"
Slipping the rose out of your mouth and into your shirt pocket allows you to speak, but you still don't know how it got in your mouth in the first place.
"I said, it's the duty of a gentleman, to help a lady in need. I don't care if you could do me harm Mystia, that doesn't matter to me. I could never allow you to suffer like that in front of me."
"......I don't understand."
Quietly she says this with a troubled tone.
"Is this like the reason why you didn't kill the bat? She would've just reincarnated a few days later, it's not like you'd really kill her or anything. You keep doing things that don't help you in anyway, I don't understand..."
You chuckle.
"Well of course you don't, you're not human. Youkai are selfish creatures but humans are very selfless. But that doesn't matter to me, because even if you aren't human. Guess what?"
"What?"
"You're special to me."
You can feel her shift restlessly, then she speaks uncertainly.
"I, I am special to you?"
"Yup." You say matter of factly.
"You and Wriggle, Cirno and Rumia. You might not believe it but Alice too and even that bat are special to me, you're precious things that I refuse to allow to suffer."
"Oh."
She says flatly, almost disappointed.
"I don't understand."
"Don't repeat yourself so much Mystia."
"Hey! You shouldn't make fun of me, I'm hurt!"
You grin and turn you neck a little to look at her from the corner of your eye.
"Oh? I thought you could take care of yourself?"
"Ah? Stop picking on me you big bully, you're weird. You're a WEIRDO!"

Why does that sounds so familiar?

Despite the rather tragic situation you're in you can't help but enjoy teasing Mystia as you carry her through the forest, either she doesn't get you're only playing or she's very sensitive. But her high pitched protests and her hot but poorly thought out rebuttals are so cute you can't stop yourself, once or twice you nearly let go of her just to make her grab hold of you tight. Each time you do you can feel her heart beat faster through your back as she scrabbles to stay on, even the way she squeals is adorable and sends you off into gales of laughter.

"You're so mean! I'm going to tell Wriggle when we-!" She stops mid-sentence.
"Over there!"

She jumps off your back and takes to the air where she zooms off towards a small clearing.
"Hey! I thought you couldn't fly?"
Turning back she sticks her tongue out at you and giggles.
"I got better ages ago! But you were picking on me so I made you keep carrying me! Hahaha!"
"Why you little!"

She tricked you! That little minx sparrow, an oxymoron possibly, made you haul her tiny ass all that way for nothing? Giving chase you let out a stream of curses at your moe tormentor as she flits away mocking you, until you break into the clearing.

In the middle of this little cluster of stunt trees is a wooden cart in a exotic design, you don't know why you think that but you reckon it's to do with your old life niggling at you. Drawing nearer you recognize it as the cart you saw in your dream that one time, with the grill in the middle and the seats arranged around it like a mobile restaurant. Mentally you chuckle at the idea of Mystia lugging this thing around the forest selling food to the squirrels and so on, hey! I wonder if there are other kinds of Youkai she sells to?

Mystia opens up a little side door in the back end of the cart and enters, while putting on an apron. She looks really quite pretty as she ties it on, it accents those smallish breasts of hers.

"I'm hungry Mystia."
"Rumia!"

Sat unobtrusively at one of the benches is the little blond Youkai, Rumia, that ran off during your escape. A few errant feathers are stuck to her face from where she must of devoured that bird, Mystia looks at her with alternation disgust and irritation.

"You bad girl! Running off in the middle of something important like that!" Lifting up the hem of her apron she begins to wash the little girl's face with it, Rumia fusses and struggles until she's clean then pushes Mystia way.

"Make me something to eaaaaat!"
"You just ate."

Quietly you take a seat opposite the complaining child, you're surprised that she's a Youkai at all because she certainly doesn't have any of the usual attributes although you find yourself counting her fingers to check for extras. She must be like Alice then, only wild. Did Alice start out in the forest like this? You doubt it.

"I'm hungry Mystiaaaaaaaa."
"You're such a pain! I don't think I should make you anything, you've been bad today!"
"Is that so~"

Mystia frowns then turns to you, sticks her tongue out playfull and you return the gesture making her giggle.

"Wriggle won't like that."
Rumia pipes in, almost innocently. Almost.
"I! I have no idea what you're talking about Rumia!"
Flustered she begins to set about lighting the grill, pointedly turning her back to Rumia who just stares obliviously at you with her wide red eyes.

"Ah!"
"What is it?"
Looking up at your outburst Mystia stops what she's doing.
"I, uh, only just noticed." You point at Rumia who is playing with her fingers absently.
"She has red eyes."
"Well, she is a Youkai."
Mystia says reproachfully, then she turns back to her work and begins to talk to Rumia.
"Have the others come back yet? Did you see them?"
"No. They're probably dead."
"Rumia! Don't say such horrible things!"

She ignore Mystia and begins to stare at you unsettlingly, for some reason that piercing red gaze makes you nervous.

"Looks like we will have to wait for them, at least we can have a nice cooked meal for when they get back."

Faining cheerfulness Mystia begins to rub oil onto the surface of her grill, but you can tell she's worried. Rumia for her part doesn't seem bothered, in fact she tilts her head at you then stands up and runs towards the darkening forest with her arms stretched out by her sides.

"Hey, will she be alright on her own?"
No looking up from her work Mystia replies vacantly.
"Should be."

You watch the little blond girl run further away, she stops suddenly and looks back at you for a moment before entering under the trees. You can barely make her out now, why did she look at you again? Does she want you to follow?

_____

[ ] Follow her.
[ ] Don't follow her.

>> No. 5399
[X] Don't follow her.

She's not as childlike or mindless under that exterior as she is in other tellings, but she's still a bottomless pit of moemptiness. And she's still hungry.
>> No. 5401
[ ] Don't follow her.

WARNING, WARNING
>> No. 5402
Does anyone else think this is a test? Something to see how predisposed we are to following other girls?

Yessir, yessir, I think we ought to stay right here.
>> No. 5403
[x] Don't follow her.

IT'S A FUCKING TRAP
>> No. 5404
[X] Follow her.

I'm guessing she's sharper than she seems, and that her occasional insights stem from her sealed away nature leaking out from time to time. I doubt that ribbon amulet is perfectly effective.

All the same, if she has those insights, maybe she'll have something important to tell us. Probably not to toy with girls' hearts or some such.
>> No. 5406
If you DO follow her it isn't insta death.
>> No. 5407
>>5406
Oh. Changing vote then.

[x] Follow her.
>> No. 5408
[ ] Follow her.

>it isn't insta death.

So it's a slow painful death? Beautiful!
>> No. 5409
File 121349192125.png - (31.50KB , 154x147 , 1203829653226.png ) [iqdb]
5409
>>5406
>> No. 5410
There's a reason why he said insta, it probably means that it can be death if we make the wrong choices afterwards. But I'm willing to take the risk because fucking insane murderous Rumia is moe and we spent enough time with Mystia.
>> No. 5411
>you find yourself counting her fingers to check for extras
no no, they think she has too FEW fingers, not too many
>> No. 5412
[x] Don't follow her.
[x] Yell to her, "Sorry, I'm more of a daylight kind of human."
[x] Chat up Mystia. "Nice kid, but uh maybe that ribbon is tied on too tight, cutting off circulation to her brain or something?"

- Or -

[X] Follow her.
[x] Cast magic missile at the darkness.
>> No. 5413
[x] Don't follow her.
>> No. 5414
>>5406

This guy seems legit.

[x] Follow her.
[x] Bellow, "I am not afraid of the dark little girl!"
>> No. 5415
[x] Don't follow her.
we don't want to die yet, even if it isnt instant death
>> No. 5416
[ ] Follow her.
>> No. 5417
>>5415
>we don't want to die yet, even if it isnt instant death

We have continues. Sally forth.
>> No. 5418
[x] Don't follow her.
>> No. 5419
Anon says not to follow her.
Anon always wrong fucks everything up.
Hmmm....

[x] Follow her.
>> No. 5420
[X] Don't follow her.
>> No. 5421
>>5419

Anonymous says a delicious irony awaits.

He also asks, "Why are you so smarmy?"
>> No. 5422
[X] Follow her.

Into the darkness.
>> No. 5423
[x] Follow her.

How can you NOT follow an hungry, murderous Rumia into a forest alone? What's wrong with you guys?
>> No. 5424
ok, lets hammer this out

thread 7 was the last numbered one.
thread 8 was the MEGA POSTING WEEKEND.
thread 9 began in the bathroom.
thread 10 is the one where you wake up in the room.
thread 11 is the one where you show balls.
thread 12 is the retcon.
so, I think this is thread 13.


[X] Don't follow her
>> No. 5425
Oh god, Mystia is so tsundere.
>> No. 5426
[X] Follow her.
>> No. 5427
[X] Follow her.
>> No. 5428
{X} Don't follow her
>> No. 5429
[X] Follow her.

The opening image is in the style of the SWR character select portraits. Clearly, we are meant to select Rumia.
>> No. 5430
[x] Follow her.
Why not
>> No. 5432
>>5430
Because it would be EXCEPTIONALLY STUPID. And we have a Mystia to crack.

[X] Don't follow.
>> No. 5433
>>5432
But Scorn says it's not insta death, so what's so terrible about it?

Out of context, yeah it sounds stupid, but that's probably where his "why not" is coming from.
>> No. 5434
[X] Don't follow her
>> No. 5435
>>5433
>not insta death, so what's so terrible about it?
"not insta-death" =/= "no death", nor does it mean "no bad stuff".

Staying with Mystia is a better idea.
>> No. 5436
[X] Don't follow her
[X] Continue teasing Mystia

Don't let Scorn trick you!
>> No. 5437
[x] Don't follow her.
ITT, stupidity.
>> No. 5438
{X} Don't follow her
>> No. 5439
[X] Follow her.

I likes me some Rumia. Especially when she's cryptic and perhaps not perfectly sealed.
>> No. 5440
[X] Don't follow her
Christ, I guess most of you would follow a cute girl off a cliff.
>> No. 5441
In SDM we lost a finger, so I'm guessing Scorn wants to top that by making us lose an arm or leg.
>> No. 5442
[x] Follow her.

Nothing to lose but our life.
>> No. 5444
>>5441

Or penis. Bzzt.
>> No. 5445
[X] Follow her.
>> No. 5446
>I likes me some Rumia. Especially when she's cryptic and perhaps not perfectly sealed.

Yes, this is exactly it.

[x] "Mystia, do you have any empty sake bottles? I need them."
[x] Follow her.
[x] Repeat: "Rumia come out to plaaAAaaAAy!" Clink, clink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05Qot_yh9c
>> No. 5447
>>5435
"no bad stuff", fair enough, but it does mean "no death". It's not like we'd definitely die 2 posts later because that'd be a waste of time, both for scorn and us. We'd only die if we screw up.

Grow some balls, anon.
>> No. 5448
>>5446
>Breast milk, you made my daaaAAAayyyAAAhhy
>> No. 5449
>>5447
I know Scorn is better than this, but there's no example better than this.

MiG.
The worst punishment is the one that doesn't kill you.
>> No. 5450
>>5449
Ya think? I can't see us getting Kira'd but who knows.
>> No. 5451
>>5449

Except Scorn seems to be able to admit when he fucks something up and desires an actual plot. Kira on the other-hand did nothing but let his shit spiral completely out of control.
>> No. 5453
>>5451

Also, Kira covers his shit up with "LOL YOU MISSED THE OMFG SO IMPORTANT PLOTPOINTS. I'M NOT EXPLAINING SHIT, IDORTS"
Enjoy your despair.
>> No. 5454
File 121354849710.jpg - (47.98KB , 585x538 , 121245563535.jpg ) [iqdb]
5454
"I'm going to go after her, she's only a little girl."
Sliding out of your seat you head towards the forest after Rumia, something about the way she looked at you made you curious about her. It seemed like she wanted to follow, considering the way she keeps coming out with little tidbits maybe she has something to say that she can't in front of Mystia? A call behind you stops you in your tracks.

"You don't have to follow her, she'll be fine on her own." Hands on hips Mystia frowns at you. "You're being weird again."
"Heh," You chuckle at her and smile. "Guess I am."
"Well, just don't let her take you too far. You better be back when Wriggle gets here or she'll clobber you."
She sniffs then turns back to her work, already the sizzle of cooking food has begun to fill the air with the delicious aroma of grilled fish. Keeping her warning in mind you set off down the little slope towards the shady trees where Rumia ran off to.

Entering the forest again you can't help but notice how much darker it is over here, you can see the food cart perfectly fine from where you stand now but in front of you the shadows become so thick as to almost be tangible. Reaching out a hand you experimentally grasp at the darkness in front of you, but your fingers pass right through. Shaking your head at your childish antics you try to peer through the shady veil to find Rumia, you can just about make out her short silhouette standing with her hands folded behind her back in the middle of a tight glade of trees. Shrugging you enter the darkness.

It's like walking into a dark room or perhaps a bubble of pure darkness, the lights of the forest that you could see just now are lost to you behind a border of thick impenetrable black. Even within this sphere the light is weak, you can barely make out anything beyond the shapes of objects unless you stand right next to it, otherwise details are lost to you.

Beneath your feet you can feel the slippery wet leaves and the sucking mud left behind from the rain storm yesterday, even though it's had a whole day to dry the forest is still moist and murky. The whole area smells like damp decay of rotting plant matter, you can vaguely hear the sounds of Mystia cooking in the distance mixed with your own breathing and the breath of Rumia in front of you. With your eyes hindered your other senses seem to be working overtime to compensate, you can barely even see Rumia standing in front of you with her red eyes being little more than a dull crimson in the darkness.

"Hello."

She says simply, she doesn't move but continues to stand there smiling faintly at you making your nervous. Instinctively you put a hand to your rose, in case you have to defend yourself.

"Hello Rumia, why did you want me to come?"

Holding your ground you mentally go over the path you took here, all you have to do is run straight backwards and you'll be free of this darkness. Slowly she begins to walk aimlessly no longer facing you.

"Because."
She responds childishly, almost like she's teasing you. You can hear the swish of her dress more clearly than you can see the sway of her hair.
"Because why?"
"Because I say so."

Damn it, she's pissing you off now. All she's doing is walking around in a circle and saying silly things like that, if you want her to talk it looks like you'll have to coax it out of her.

____

[ ] "What do you want Rumia?"
[ ] "You're a very bad girl Rumia, teasing insn't nice."
[ ] "Cut the shit, talk."
[ ] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
[ ] "Well if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now."
>> No. 5455
[x] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
[x] "You're a very bad girl Rumia, teasing isn't nice."
Wow, following her led us into a potentially hazardous situation. What a surprise.
>> No. 5456
{X} "Well if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now."
>> No. 5457
[x] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."

Indeed.
>> No. 5458
[x] "Well if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now."

>>5455

We're still alive. That's better than good when dealing with Rumia.
>> No. 5459
[X] "Cut the shit, talk."
>> No. 5460
[x] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
But just loud enough so she can hear it.
>> No. 5461
>>5455
I think everyone who voted to follow her was aware that it'd be a potential death. Just not a sure death.

[x] "You're a very bad girl Rumia, teasing isn't nice."
>> No. 5463
[x] "Is that so~?"
>> No. 5464
[X] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder..."

My, what could a boy and a girl do alone in a dark place...
>> No. 5465
Obligatory [x] Take off her ribbon vote.
>> No. 5466
Scorn, your Rumia is awesome.

[x] "Is that so~?"
[x] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."

RUMIA, I'LL PLAY YOUR GAME YOU ROGUE
>> No. 5467
[x] "Is that so~?"
>> No. 5468
[z] "Is that so~?"
[z] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
>> No. 5469
[x] "Is that so~?"
[x] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."

I wonder, I wonder...
>> No. 5470
Sorry guys got distracted by DF while waiting for votes, as soon as my sandwich is done I'll write
>> No. 5471
>[ ] "What do you want Rumia?"
Dead.
>[ ] "You're a very bad girl Rumia, teasing insn't nice."
Probably dead.
>[ ] "Cut the shit, talk."
Double dead.
>[ ] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
I wonder~ I wonder~
>[ ] "Well if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now."
Fucking dead.
>[ ] "Is that so~?"
Possibly de--HHNNNNNNNNNGG
>[ ] Take off her ribbon.
Break the binds, remove the seal, release the darkness, swallow the Sun, and dead dead Dead Dead DEAD DEAD?!
>> No. 5472
[ ] "Well if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now."
>> No. 5473
[X] Why i assault moe moe Rumia-chan.
>> No. 5474
[x] "Is that so~?"
[x] To yourself "I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
>> No. 5475
[ ] "Well if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now."
>> No. 5476
File 121355673240.jpg - (44.88KB , 593x837 , 1213179000233.jpg ) [iqdb]
5476
If she wants to be coy with you then you'll just have to play along won't you? She's acting weird, the others said she isn't "right in the head" so maybe you need to play her game before she'll talk.
"I wonder why a pretty little girl would want to talk to me? I wonder...."
Pretending to think out loud you rest your chin on your hands in a mock display of thought, she stops her wandering and turns to you. She's stood just to your right so you can't quite see her like this, it's too dark for you to judge properly but you'd say she's looking at you now.

"You think I'm pretty?"
An almost expectant tone, hopeful but not overly enthusiastic. Sensing her interest you push forward with a silent smile.

"Yes, Rumia certainly is a pretty little girl." You go on still pretending to speak to your self but doing so loud enough for her to hear, you can feel her keen stare.
"She's very sweet and the way she runs with her arms stretched out beside her is adorable."
"Rumia has nice hair too!"
Now she's joining in, what a vain little creature she is! If you can get her to like you and keep talking, maybe you can capture her interest long enough to find out what she wanted. Not breaking stride you pick up on what she says.
"With such a lovely head of hair."
"And she wears a pretty dress."
"She looks so cute in that dress, it suits her well."
"Rumia has nice eyes."
"Her pretty little eyes are like two rubies."
"The old man used to call me pretty....."

WHAT? That threw you right off track, what's she talking about "the old man?" She said it incidentally, almost off hand but she still said it. Dreading the answer yet burningly curious you have to ask.

"Who was the old man, Rumia?"
"I don't get Wriggle, all this fuss over a kiss? I had a kiss once, I didn't like it."
Ignoring your question she goes off on a tangent, the atmosphere in this glade just turned ominous and you find yourself reaching for the rose again before you even noticed. Obliviously she goes on.

"Wriggle isn't acting like a Youkai should, we eat people. That's our job. She's being very silly over a kiss, the ones I had were yucky."

Filled with morbid curiosity you are forced to ask.
"Who did you kiss Rumia?"
But you reckon you already know the answer, she stops wandering around and regards you silently for a moment.
"The old man, didn't I just tell you about old man? You called me pretty, reminded me of old man. He found me in forest one day, I think I was sleeping 'cause all I remember was this old man with big ugly lips and busy grey hair was doing something to my dress."
"Wh-what did you do?"
"I bit him, so he slapped me. I started crying and he was all like 'I'm sorry little girl', I wasn't really hungry at the time and I didn't want to eat him because he was all bony and smelled funny."

Whenever she stops speaking the silence of the forest falls again, right now your mind is reeling at the story. She's telling it so frankly as if it were just an anecdote, there's almost no expression in her voice as she just speaks like it meant nothing to her. You shiver but not from chill.

"Anyway after I stopped crying he gave me something to eat, I told you I wasn't hungry but he had some tasty meat chopped up in his bag. It was fresh too and tender and yummy. All he asked for in return was that I kissed him."
"Did you?"
You can hear her frown come through in her speech.
"Of course I did, didn't you listen to me? It was very tasty meat, human meat but not a lot of it. Small human meat."

Oh god, this is disgusting. Your mind races making all the connections that she hasn't, the kisses and the ..... small human meat. The story is making you feel ill.

"Did, you ever see him again?"
"Yeah, he used to come here once a week to give me more food in exchange for kisses. I didn't like the kisses because I didn't like it when he touched me, if he did it too much I'd bite him and he'd stop. Plus he had a fat tongue, yuck. But I wanted the small human meat, so I let him."

She pauses, a pregnant quiet fills the space left by her words.

"He doesn't visit me anymore, he turned up one day with a really big bag of small human meat. More than I could eat in one go, I remember his hair was all messed up and he was all dirty too that day. He said he'd give me the whole bag of food if I went with him."
"....."
"That's the part when you ask 'did you go with him?' you dummy." She scolds you, but you're too horrified to speak.
"Anyway I didn't like him anymore and he smelled worse than normal that day, so I bit him and grabbed the bag. But he pulled it off of me, then some more humans came and I ran off. There was too many for me to eat or beat up so I left."
She shrugs.
"Never saw him again after that."

(cont.)
>> No. 5477
[X] Why i assault moe moe Rumia-chan.

This. It must be so.
>> No. 5478
Oh god, dirty old men.
>> No. 5479
File 121355693967.png - (67.66KB , 1000x1000 , 12003667109.png ) [iqdb]
5479
SCORN/
>> No. 5480
File 121355715948.jpg - (53.75KB , 600x450 , 1212988374265.jpg ) [iqdb]
5480
>>5476
>It was very tasty meat, human meat but not a lot of it. Small human meat.
>> No. 5481
You feel like you've been plunged into a pool of icy water, your mind simply refuses to accept the story as true because it's so disgusting. An old man kissing Rumia is bad enough, touching her and using his tongue, but the fact he was..... murdering children to feed to her as well. You don't know if you're more angry or horrified by this, did he molest those children as well? Your brain recoils from the thought, by the sound of it he was captured by the villagers and probably killed. Well, if he was taking and killing a child every week what did he expect? How long did this go on for?

No, you don't want the answers to that.

But the casual way that she told you this, frightens you more than anything. The other Youkai you've met may have non-human appearances and think differently to humans, but they have more in common than is different. But Rumia....

Hers is a mind almost totally Alien to that of a human, she is more Youkai than any other of the girls.

"Anyway, like I said kisses are gross and stupid." Just like that she changes the subject, her body was abused by a pedophile and her innocence taken. Yet she treats it as a minor foot note in her life.
"Wriggle's been boring lately because she's always talking about that kiss, she's not being a proper Youkai. I don't like that."

Your heart sinks into your stomach, fear crawls up your spine making your every sense sharpen horribly. You can feel her standing there behind you, you didn't realize while she told the story but she managed to walk around to your back as she spoke.

Cutting off your escape.

You turn slowly to look at her, that innocent face shining pale and indistinct in the darkness. She's smiling but in a way that chills you to the bone, her arms spread out wide she stands there looking at you.

"So I'll kill you and then Wriggle can be Wriggle again, you're the reason she's boring now. She's always been a scardy cat about eatin' people, hardly ever kills anyone and never just for fun, but now she won't do any of it. It's all your fault she's like this. So imma gonaa kill you an' feed you to her."

Stumbling back you step away from her, she doesn't move knowing that you can't escape her in this unnatural darkness. You bring out the rose but she eyes it suspiciously, you don't want to have to fight her if you can avoid it though.

"If you did that, Wriggle will hate you!"
She shrugs, unconcerned.
"She'll get over it, she's a Youkai you stupid human. She'll live for a long long time, even if it takes her ten years to forget you. She will. Then we can be friends again!"

Smiling maliciously she steps back into the deeper darkness, disappearing from your sight with a giggle.

"I'm going to have fun with you first."

Then she falls silent, despite straining everyone of your senses you can't hear or sense her anywhere, Yet you know she's out there. you feel like a rabbit being chased by a wolf, instinct tells you, no screams at you, to run. But you mind tells you to stand your ground, the others should worry about where you've gone and will come looking.

But will they make it in time?

"What does he taste like, I wonder...."

____

[ ] "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
[ ] Run for it.
[ ] Try Magic.
[ ] Call out for help.
[ ] Try to hide.
>> No. 5482
[ ] Call out for help.

Obvious fucking survival tactic. She causes darkness, not sound-dampening.
>> No. 5483
[x] "I put on my robe and wizard hat."
>> No. 5484
[x] Call out for help.

Hey, who turned out the lights?

Hey, who turned out the lights?

Hey, who turned out the lights?
>> No. 5485
[X] Call out for help.
>> No. 5486
{X} "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
{X} Try Magic.
She's sensitive to light, isn't she?
>> No. 5487
[x] Call out for help.
[x] Try Magic 'til help arrives.
>>Wow, following her led us into a hazardous situation. What a surprise.
>> No. 5488
[x] Charge, tackle, kiss.

Is it can it be BAD END tiem now?
>> No. 5489
[x] Call out for help.
[x] Try Magic 'til help arrives.
>>5488
Uh... kinda hard to tackle in the dark.
>> No. 5490
>>5487
Yes, but imagine what would happen if Rumia didn't confront you right now? Say if she still harbored this dislike of you while you were with Wriggle, that she resented you more and more as Wriggle became less like a "proper" Youkai in Rumia's eyes.

Then you wouldn't know about the moedarkness in the shadows until it's too late.

Plus, I liked writing her.
>> No. 5491
[X] "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
[X] Try Magic.

She seems to react well to people playing her games, so the joke might be able to throw her off a bit. We can use any time she spends talking to try and formulate a plan with magic... we use flowers, so maybe we can make some big ones. Or use Rafflesia to attract her away from us with their rotten corpse smell.

Calling out for help is an acceptable alternative, if wussy. Trying to hide is pointless; can't see shit cap'n, and Rumia's probably adept at seeing in the dark so there's really nowhere to hide. Running won't help much either, as she's too capable of outmaneuvering us as is.
>> No. 5492
>>5489
You tackle the darkness, obviously.

Fine fine.

[x] Use magic to make a light to blind her.
[x] Tackle her, give her a kiss.

And then David was a dirty old man.
>> No. 5493
>>5491
>Rumia's probably adept at seeing in the dark

Nope
>> No. 5494
[X] "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
[X] Try Magic.

We seem to be improving with the magic every time we do it, hopefully we're not too exhausted after that thing with bat.
>> No. 5495
>>5476
This thread is become Scorny.

[X] Try Magic.
[X] Move silently to a different location, become shadow.
Magic, the old tiebreaker, if we make noise, she'll know precisely where we are, remember, she's stupid and can't see properly in her own darkness, use that to your advantage.
>> No. 5496
[x] "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
[x] Try Magic.
>> No. 5497
[ ] "Alright."

...isn't supposed to be broken. You understand?

Sometimes you have to operate by the length and the thick of it--have to fall on your knees and close your eyes and smile. It's okay. It's just...

And...the waterwheel. It turns and makes flour, and flour makes bread, and bread is the body, and isn't everything beautiful?
>> No. 5498
[X] Cast magic missile at the darkness.
>> No. 5499
[ ] "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
[ ] Try Magic.
>> No. 5500
[x] "You shouldn't play with your food young lady."
[x] Try Magic.

Let's play along, and show her...

That we're not just some ordinary human. We're a human so moe that it must be a bloodline trait...
>> No. 5501
[X] "Alright."
[X] "But before you eat me, let me kiss you like the old man did"
>> No. 5502
The shadows around loom with the promise of a bloody and violent death, it seems every gap in the trees hides your deadly predator within their folds of blackness.

You're frightened, for the third time today in fact. You're painfully aware of your own fatigue, the constant rush of adrenalines and come down has worn your body considerably making you feel weak as the chemical surges through you once more. Repeated threats have pushed you hard and you know you're reaching your limit, the longer she has you out here the worse you're going to get. So you have to end this now, every wasted second will bring you closer to death.

"Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe. Where will I bite? Nobody knows~"

She's treating it like a game, she doesn't know what you can pull on her so she's giving you a chance even if she won't realize it until too late. You hate the idea of raising a hand against a child, even if she isn't actually human, but you reckon you could stop her without hurting her too bad.

Trying to focus your mind you attempt to call on the strength of your mana, to see that universal energy overlay your sight. If you could see her mana inside her then this darkness will not effect you any longer. So despite your hammering heart and your aching muscles you center yourself, attempting to sink into that clear state of mind in which anything is possible.

Yet....


You can't do it, you're mind is too weary. You're feeling too tired to maintain the clarity of thought for any length of time, it's taking enormous effort to allow yourself to concentrate and expending your will makes you feel even more drained. Yet your mana supply is fine, it's then you realize that your physical state is what's holding you back. You simply don't have the energy to raise your magic against her.

"Hiiiiaaaaaa!"

With a chilling cry she bursts from some near by bushes to you left hand side, as she does so the darkness becomes lighter allowing you to see better. Perhaps she can't see through her own shadows? Spotting her and moving on reflex you turn in time to raise your arms in defense, cannoning into you she knocks you to the ground with a hefty thump. If she weighed more you'd have the wind knocked out of you, thankfully she had little more than her momentum to hit you with.

Struggling ontop of you she pins you to the floor trying to scratch you with her hands, she's smiling gleefully as you struggle to keep her hands away from you by holding them at the wrists. Hot breath blowing on your face she pants with excitement, this is the most animated you've ever seen her face. It's alight with a viscous joy as she snaps her teeth at you, almost playfully.

The strength in your arms is failing, she's holding back quite a bit but you still don't have much left in you to fight with. Every detail of her face is becoming embedded into your mind as your brain absorbs as much information as it can before it dies, you're painfully aware of the cool grass below your head and the smell of Rumia.

You refuse to die, yet if you don't act soon then all will be lost. But you're feeling so tired, the energy in your arms will fail any second now.

____

[ ] Hit her with a rock
[ ] Try and throw her off
[ ] Give in
[ ] Scream for help
>> No. 5503
[X] Hit her with a rock

If a slap will make her cry, I imagine a rock ought to do some damage.
>> No. 5507
[x] Scream for help

RAPE! RAPE!
>> No. 5508
[ ] Give in

It's a nice day.
Tomorrow, it will be a nice day.
>> No. 5509
>>she's smiling gleefully as you struggle to keep her hands away from you by holding them at the wrists.

[x] Smile back at her
[x] Headbutt
>> No. 5510
[X] Kiss her.

We're not some old man. She'll enjoy it.
>> No. 5511
[x] Smile back at her
[x] Headbutt

Ooh. Nice write in.
>> No. 5512
[] Smile back at her
[] Headbutt
>> No. 5513
>>5503
We don't want to hurt our soon to be new friend.

[X] Try and throw her off
[X] Slap her hard, BAD RUMIA
>> No. 5514
[z] Smile back at her
[z] Headbutt

Headbuttan gaems.
>> No. 5515
[x] Smile back at her
[x] Headbutt
>> No. 5516
[X] Hit her with a rock.
[X] Spit in her eye.
[X] Scream for help.

The old spit in the eye trick is a surprisingly useful one.
>> No. 5517
>>5513

With her elitist youkai attitude I'd think she deserves to be hit with a rock.
>> No. 5518
[x] Time a headbutt just as she closes her mouth, so you don't get bitten.

There is no guarantee we'll find a rock (if there even is one) in the darkness, and we'd have one less arm to keep her off anyways.
>> No. 5519
>>5517
She is just a little lost Child, that doesn't know that eating humans is an evil thing. David is a Gentleman, we can add it to our list of things he needs to do, right after Help Alice regain her sanity.
>> No. 5520
[x] Smile back at her
[x] Headbutt

I love this idea.
>> No. 5521
[X] Smile at her.
[X] Glasgow kiss.

Be sure to shout an apology whenever we escape. And leave a rose for her.
>> No. 5522
File 121356254965.png - (10.49KB , 695x379 , 121215718869.png ) [iqdb]
5522
>>5519
Starting to get a little SHIROU there, Anon.
>> No. 5523
>>5522
FUCK YES
David, making Gensokyo a better place
>> No. 5525
>>5519

Her Youkai nature will appreciate a bit of rough-housing, I'd imagine. Only way you're going to be seen as remotely close to an equal.
>> No. 5526
File 121356300293.jpg - (19.59KB , 433x354 , 1212513792649.jpg ) [iqdb]
5526
She's giggling.

Stop it.

She's giggling hysterically.

Stop it.

With halting breaths she giggles manically at you.

Stop it!

As she tries to kill you, her hands grasping for your throat to tear it out.

STOP IT!

If she keeps giggling like this.

I'll go Insane.

You have to silence her, that infernal sound she makes is driving you mad, you refuse to die at the hands of this creature. Gritting your teeth you pull your head back, keep your eyes of her nose and...

CRUNCH

Smash your forehead into it. You feel the bone impact with your head, how the nose smushses softly against your hard skull before being splayed against her face. When you impact with bone or cartilage you fall back your head reeling and the world spinning, thankfully you sink back to the earth when you feel that pressure on your chest go.

For a while you lay there letting your head stop whirling, you're glad you didn't clip her open mouth by accident or you'd probably break her teeth not to mention have a few embedded into your skull as well. It feels good to rest like this, you are feeling bone weary now and all you want to do is sleep here right now.

But you can't.

Somewhere over to the left you can hear desperate crying, long ear splitting wails punctuated by desperate breathing that only serves to fuel the next set of shrieks.

"Let me rest..."

You mumble, reluctantly you sit up. It's human instinct to react to the cries of a child, you're programmed to immediately respond whether you want to or not.

There, kicking and screaming in the dirt, lies Rumia crying her eyes out. With whooping shuddering breaths she gets the air to scream out long childish wails that split the night air and give you a head ache, cautiously you draw nearer and see that big wet genuine tears stream down her face which is strewn up tight and red.

She cries so hard that she chokes on her sobs and begins to cough painfully making her even more red in the face and doubling her tears when it clears. With the long, drawn out shrieks of a child that cut you right to the heart she wails clenching her fists into balls and throwing herself around like a rag doll. Every now and then she'll choke again and start to cough extending the crying fit fruther.

Dumbly you just sit there staring at her, as she unloads her misery for all to hear.
____

[ ] Hug Rumia and hold her tight.
[ ] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[ ] Let her cry it out.
[ ] "HA HA! CRY SOME MORE!"
>> No. 5527
[X] Ruffle her hair.

Can we have Rumia route please?
Let's show her how a real kiss is like and this time she will not say that she didn't like it.
She will ask for more, and she will get more.
>> No. 5528
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.

She's still a child at heart, even if she has a dangerous mindset. Don't be dicks.
>> No. 5529
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5530
[X] Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 5531
>>With the long, drawn out shrieks of a child that cut you right to the heart she wails clenching her fists into balls and throwing herself around like a rag doll.

[x] "You're only going to hurt yourself like that. Get up so we go see if Wriggle is back yet."
>> No. 5532
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5533
[ ] Let her cry it out.
[ ] GET THE HELL BACK TO MYSTIA
>> No. 5534
>>Hug Rumia and hold her tight.
Aaw. But Mystia definately heard those cries so...
Oh damnit, I can't choose. Rumia is so moe, but this situation is dangerous. Waiting for other reasoning before vote.
>> No. 5535
[X] Carry her back to Mystia.
[X] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5536
[z] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[z] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5537
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.

Looks like we befriended another one.
>> No. 5538
>>5519
Actually concerning that.

The animal Youkai such as Wriggle and Mystia have an obviously animal way of considering life, Mystia doesn't understand the concept of helping others because she's a bird. Where as Wriggle as an insect has a much better understanding and would get why you act the way you do, although she won't get it completely. These two can be humanized in the sense that they can be "domesticated" although that's not exactly it, because that's derogatory to them.

Faeries like Crino or Daiyousei are pretty human but stupid and carefree, not much to worry about. You could take one to the village and all you'd get is some funny looks.

Rumia though?

She's the manifestation of human fear, the literal thing that goes bump in the night. She lives of human fear and preys on them because it's intrinsically who she is, you can get her to not try to kill you and even respect you. But she is by nature inclined to try and make humans fear her, she is literally irredeemable because she is like an antithesis to the human race. To change that would to be to destroy Rumia.
>> No. 5539
File 121356370193.jpg - (118.25KB , 800x601 , 121129079955.jpg ) [iqdb]
5539
[ ] "HA HA! CRY SOME MORE-ZE"

IT'S HEADBUTT TIME

NO DAVID NO
>> No. 5540
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5541
Are we taking bets on if Anon just walked into an obvious trap yet?
Because I'd like to put my money on "Yes".
>> No. 5542
>>5538
>To change that would to be to destroy Rumia.

She is like a little child that doesn't know right from wrong, we will recreate her into something better.
>> No. 5543
>>5538
Just what will she be like when she grows up? I mean, she's the darkness, oldest fear humanity ever had. Yuka is youkai of flowers and look how powerful she has gotten just by living long enough. Rumia has much better chances of becoming powerful than almost anybody else.
>> No. 5544
[ ] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5545
[x] Hug Rumia and hold her tight.

Well if we are going to pull a Shirou, we might as well go all out.
>> No. 5546
>>5541
100$ on Yes
>> No. 5547
>>5542
Oi. When Word Of God gives us a clue, just dismissing it is downright stupid.
>> No. 5548
>>5543
I reckon that she's already ancient, but has waned in power since only children and a few adults fear the dark now. With magic and even Gensokyo's limited tech not many people will fear the dark.

That or the ribbion has sealed her into a weaker form, possibly by Yukari or someone to stop her from consuming Gensokyo in darkness.

Either way she's been weakened somehow making her into a child, rather than being a child in the first place.

Heck, considering she lives off of humans perhaps she chose to have her power limited in order to stop herself from killing everything and running out of humans?

Point is, Rumia will never be friends with a human. Maybe a Youkai, but not a human
>> No. 5549
>>5548
No Rumia Route?
>> No. 5550
>>5548
Not even if the human is powerful enough? If the human has no fear of her or darkness, then it should be fine, right?
>> No. 5551
>>5549

Just because she won't ever be friends wouldn't mean there's no route.

It just means her potential route got alot more interesting.
>> No. 5552
So the hugging options are useless and will probably bad end us.
The only way to get closer to Rumia would be for David to get made into a Youkai.
>> No. 5553
>>Maybe a Youkai, but not a human

I sense an awesome route somewhere after the first play-through.
>> No. 5554
>"Let me rest..."
[X] Run at her and punch her in the face
>> No. 5555
>>5538
>the literal thing that goes bump in the night
....Holy christ, is just a clever pun, or is that where her bumping-into-trees thing comes from (since she's a literal embodiment of fear, and that's how the "bumping in the night" aspect turned out)?
>> No. 5556
If Kazuo Kiriyama ever met Rumia.

O lawd, that's a crackfic waiting to be written.
>> No. 5557
I dunno what to pick here. Evidently it's better if she fears us from scorn's words since we'll never be friends, but I'm not one to kick a puppy when it's down. Not even if that puppy has one hell of a murderous streak.

Well.

[x] Go back to Mystia, but be careful.
>> No. 5558
>>5556

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5559
>>"I said, it's the duty of a gentleman, to help a lady in need. I don't care if you could do me harm Mystia, that doesn't matter to me. I could never allow you to suffer like that in front of me."

Don't contradict what you said to Mystia, Anon.

[ ] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
>> No. 5560
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.

Well, our policy is to avoid undue harm to ladies, and to give comfort to those women who need it. We're a gentleman, after all. Surely Rumia will be at least suitably impressed by a guy fearless enough to stick to his personal code even when he has to apply it to Youkai.

She may not like us, but she might still think it impressive in its own right.
>> No. 5561
[X] Hug Rumia from behind, careful of her.
[X] Let her cry it out.
>> No. 5562
File 121356616639.jpg - (94.47KB , 780x596 , 1211999977052.jpg ) [iqdb]
5562
This pitiful child, even if she is technically a horrible man eating monster, she's still crying real tears like a child. It's almost silly to feel compassion for her considering she'd likely bite your hand off as soon as hug you, but you can temper compassion with reserve.

Getting to your feet shakily you walk slowly over to her, she doesn't seem to notice you at all she's so consumed by her selfish grief, as you get closer you can see blood drying beneath her nose in two little crusting streams. Yet even though it's a bit swollen and red, her nose is fine.

"Remarkable."

You mutter, her regeneration is amazingly fast. This puts you on guard further, drawing up behind her you sit down facing her back then gently pull her shoulders against your chest and hold her firmly close. So she can't move but not as to threaten her.

She let's you do everything without a word of protest, she simply lies back in your arms lets you hold her as she sobs, less strongly now, into you arms. This is the second crying girl you've held today, damn you've been busy lately.

Fighting off a fresh wave of fatigue you rest your chin on her head and give her a soft squeeze, it feels rather nice to hold her close like this. Not in a perverted way, but in the way a brother or father might hold her trying to make her feel secure.

After a while her tears stifle down to the occasional sniff, but she still doesn't move from resting against your chest.

"Rumia!"

Bursting into the glade comes Mystia still in the apron, seeing you sat there with Rumia she shoot a glare at you.

"What did you do to her!"
"Tell her what happened Rumia."
You say softly to the girl in your arms, Mystia hesitates and then frowns at the little blond Youkai. As if frightened she hides her eyes behind your arms and shakes her head.

"Rumia, tell me what happened."

With an impatient tone and a hint of a threat Mystia demands of Rumia, who shakes her head and hides her self more in your arms. Sighing you give Mystia a tired smile and unwrap her from your embrace, with no where to hide she looks around wildly before going wide eyed with tears again.

"m' 'rry."
She mutters.
"What was that?"
"'m sorry."

You don't know why but the sight of Mystia has really shook her up, you expect she gets told off like this a lot. Looking for all the world like a strict big sister Mystia folds her arms and looks down at Rumia.

"Tell me what happened."
"Tried to *mutter mutter*."
"Speak up!"
Mystia snaps.
"Tried to .... eat 'im."

Mystia gasps her hands flying to her mouth, then she grabs Rumia by the hand and clips her around the ear.

"You've been very naughty today Rumia! Very very naughty!"
"Hey Mystia, it's okay. I'm not hurt!"

Stepping in for the poor thing Rumia escapes Mystia's grasp and runs to hide behind your legs, peeking out afraid of the sparrow. Mystia looks at you uncertainly, then sighs and grabs Rumia's hand again then sets off back towards the cart. Jogging up to her you take step next to her, Rumia sullenly let's her self get pulled along behind.

"I'm sorry David, I shouldn't of let you go after her alone. I knew it was risky."
She glances at you and nibbles her lip, she actually seems to regret this. Maybe she feels she owes you for the bat incident?

"It's okay Mystia, I knew it was going to be risky chasing after her like this. At least now she won't do it again," You turn around and pull a scary face.

"RIGHT RUMIA?"

Terrified she nods quickly unable to speak, hiding your laughter you turn back to Mystia. Amazing, all it took was one show of strength and she's scared of you or at least scared enough of Mystia to be scared of you with her. Either way she doesn't seem like she'll cause you any trouble from now on.

"Hey!" Suddenly something hits you.
"What is it?" Curiously Mystia tilts her head at you.
"I just realized, you used my name for the first time back there!"
"Uwa? I-I-I did?" She blinks rapidly then looks away trying to fain disinterest. "I mean, I did didn't I. You're welcome."

The cart atop the little mound has never looked so inviting, a chance to sit and rest as well as get a decent meal? Sounds so good you're barely noticing the walk there, all around it flickering lights have started to glow in the early night air. You thought they were the lanterns on the side, but as you draw nearer you see them moving around. Like .... fireflies.

Standing astride the roof the the cart is Wriggle, her arms folded confidently across her chest as her cap gently twitches in the cool evening breeze, with a cruel grin on her face she looks down at you with unfathomable emerald eyes.

"Hello again, Baka-Kun" She says dripping with a kind of dark sweetness.

"And why did you make me wait again? Baka. Kun."
>> No. 5563
Write-in or to be cont.?
>> No. 5564
Spending two days with these girls will be awesome.
>> No. 5565
"Don't mind me, just injecting some humanity into your little friend here."
>> No. 5566
[x] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
[x] "It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."
>> No. 5567
>Bursting into the glade comes Mystia still in the apron
>"You've been very naughty today Rumia! Very very naughty!"

Mamma Mystia~
>> No. 5568
>>5567
Mystia-oneesama is more like it.
>> No. 5569
>"And why did you make me wait again? Baka. Kun."

[X] "Just getting to know Rumia here. More importantly, are you all right? I would hate to see my cute little nightbug hurt."
>> No. 5570
>>5569
Oh boy, if David keeps this suave act going, this is gonna be where he suddenly transforms into Captain Anonymous Rex!
>> No. 5571
>>5570
Well, I wouldn't call it an act. David is one smooth mothersisteranddaughterfucker.

They're not his mother sister and daughter, before you make that accusation you sick fucks.
>> No. 5572
>>5569
>>5570
Forgot to Rosespace!
>> No. 5573
[X] "Just getting to know Rumia here. More importantly, are you all right? I would hate to see my cute little nightbug hurt."

That would be perfect. We will become Captain Anonymous Rex someday, and it will be glorious.
>> No. 5574
[X] "Just getting to know Rumia here. More importantly, are you all right? I would hate to see my cute little nightbug hurt."
>> No. 5575
>>5572
You forgot that the rose always appears when it is truly needed.
>> No. 5576
HOW ABOUT NOT FUCKING HITTING ON EVERYTHING THAT MOVES, HUH.
>> No. 5577
>>5576

But... Captain Anon is our alter-ego. Charming every woman he comes across is what he does... no! It's what he IS.
>> No. 5578
>>5576
1. Flattery =/= hitting on
2. We are Cpt. Anonymous Rex. It's his thing.
3. If you think this is hitting on everything with a pulse, you haven't read LAE...
>> No. 5579
Waddaya mean? I'm aiming for a Wriggle route. Being awesome like the Captain is tied to that. Probably.
>> No. 5580
>>5576

You know, I was thinking more "Be nice, get them to like us."

Since our current company is solely responsible for our whereabouts at the moment, and is fully capable and willing (should we get on their bad sides) to fucking eat us alive.

Just a thought. Besides, since when is being concerned for someone's safety after they just came back from fighting Alice considered hitting on them?
>> No. 5581
>>5576
No shit. Whatever happened to Marisa? Scorn wrote the best Marisa I've ever read...and we're off playing with birds, bugs, and blonde blobs of darkness.

I gotta admit though, I do like your Mystia.
>> No. 5582
[x] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
[x] "It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."
>> No. 5583
>>5578
Dude, EVERYTHING is better than LAE.
Being better than LAE isn't a sign of quality. It's practically a given.
>> No. 5584
[x] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
[x] "It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."
>> No. 5585
[x] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
[x] "It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."

I like this.
>> No. 5586
[x] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
[x] "It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."
>> No. 5587
File 121357277914.jpg - (92.35KB , 1162x910 , 120709517253.jpg ) [iqdb]
5587
SUDDENLY!
>> No. 5588
[X] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
[X] "It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."
>> No. 5589
>>5587

Her underwear has flower patterns.

How apropos.
>> No. 5590
>>5589

If crazy Alice ever tries to seduce us, she better be wearing skimpy lingerie covered in rose patterns.
>> No. 5591
>>5562
OP pic should be called "Nrvnqsr Nightbug."
>> No. 5592
>>5581

I agree with you here, while Yandere Alice and now Mystia were awesome i want to return to scorn's Marisa damn it.
>> No. 5593
>>5591
OP = original poster = first post in the thread
>> No. 5594
File 121357784823.jpg - (146.67KB , 1024x768 , 1202700876613.jpg ) [iqdb]
5594
>>5590
Or she could be wearing nothing at all!
Nothing at all!
Nothing at all!
>> No. 5595
>>5592
I was dreading the Wriggle day, partly because I don't like *Scorn*'s Wriggle, partly because I'm not fond of the 9 squad in general.

However, Rumia and Mystia have turned out to be quite interesting.
>> No. 5596
>>5593

I just assumed he was trolling, personally.
>> No. 5597
File 121358067072.jpg - (38.78KB , 650x460 , 120950161589.jpg ) [iqdb]
5597
>>5591

WELL THEN
>> No. 5598
>>5593
Oh goddammit.
Damn, I mean the pic in the linked post. How the hell did I fuck that up?
>> No. 5599
>>5595
>partly because I'm not fond of the 9 squad in general
Get the hell off these boards and never return.
>> No. 5600
When we first met Wriggle, David had shown he wasn't afraid anything. She regarded him the same in turn.

[X] "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous women."
[X] "It's good thing that at least you're all honest that you want to kidnap, rape, kill and/or eat me."
[x] Sniff at your rose, "And not necessarily in that order, even."

Kick it up a notch.

We don't have to worry about embarrassing her; she'll retort with something about how she beat Alice or that she won't let run off again.

Mystia was handled well, and I've never read a Rumia so well characterized. Cirno so far reads like a snot-nosed punk. This now reads less like ⑨ squad and more like fucked-up youkai family theatre. I like it.
>> No. 5601
>>5600
>David had shown eh doesn't afraid of anything
fixed
>> No. 5602
Can we have a Rumia route where we hit and sexual abuse her?
>> No. 5603
>>5602
We'll need to buy a moped and some Hawaiian shirts, then.
>> No. 5604
>>5602
Is it wrong that I want Scorn to write this?
>> No. 5605
>>5594
Stupid sexy Margatroid.
>> No. 5606
>>5538

>The animal Youkai such as Wriggle and Mystia have an obviously animal way of considering life, Mystia doesn't understand the concept of helping others because she's a bird.

It makes some sense. Mystia seems more emotionally invested in those close to her than the other youkai of her group (she's the mother hen), but she does not display much altruistic behavior outside this group. Likewise, birds can be gregarious, but rarely do they display altruistic behavior to those other than their young.

>Where as Wriggle as an insect has a much better understanding and would get why you act the way you do, although she won't get it completely.

I suppose Wriggle gets off where Mystia doesn't because some insects, like ants, are eusocial, and capable of completely selfless behavior. I remember that she freaked when we touched her antenna. Rubbing others' antennae is a communication & imprinting ritual for some insects. Probably something to do with why she's so interested in us.

>These two can be humanized in the sense that they can be "domesticated" although that's not exactly it, because that's derogatory to them.

Well they already are humanized inasmuch as that they share far more traits with humans than with the animals they represent. There was the perhaps unintended moral of Rumia's parable: Who was the true monster, the little youkai? Or the old man? I think a lot of importance will come down to human/youkai distinction being somewhat of a social construction, with David trying maybe to bridge that gap a little.

>She's the manifestation of human fear, the literal thing that goes bump in the night. She lives of human fear and preys on them because it's intrinsically who she is, you can get her to not try to kill you and even respect you. But she is by nature inclined to try and make humans fear her, she is literally irredeemable because she is like an antithesis to the human race. To change that would to be to destroy Rumia.

It's a little different if you think of her as sealed, and maybe not entirely conscious of that. If she has a drive to frighten humans, she can do so in ways that don't involve killing them. What's more is that humans fear darkness for reasons other than Rumia herself, so it's not as if it would kill her to act in another manner.

Yuka for example is a personification of nature according to Akyu, but other than protecting her hill flowers, she's extremely idiosyncratic: The woman blasts anything that approaches her hill, but also manages to interact with humans in ways that Rumia cannot, like shopping in the human village (the flower shop, specifically).

There's another important difference between Mystia/Wriggle and Rumia other than what kind of youkai they are, and that is their physical age, and by extension, the mating drive. Animals will often mate with other species simply because of physical similarity and lack of alternatives. Obviously, youkai tend to share anatomy similar to humans, certainly moreso than the animals they personify. From Rumia's story it sounds like she may not even understand the concept, let alone want it.

Finally there's always the possibility of resolving the the youkai/human divide by making David not fully human. Oh, and speaking of Yuka: David's rose never wilts, is always in bloom, and does not seem to need physical nourishment. According to PoFV there's only one other flower with these properties in Gensokyo.

David is clearly ℳℴℯ, Scorn, but is he youkai ℳℴℯ?
>> No. 5608
>>5594
For some reason, when i see this i feel more like hugging her than raping her or something.
>> No. 5609
>>5606
Scorn said that in some routes, Yuka could be David's mother. It may not be in this route though, and either way the rose is magic.
>> No. 5610
Weird, I thought I posted saying I had work today and needed to sign off early last night. Ah well, that's what happened. Easiest £54 I ever made.

>>5606
This man gets it, almost right down to a T. I couldn't put it better myself in so many ways.

Another point worth considering are Youkai like Alice, Patchouli and technically Remillia, although I don't know if you can count her as a Youkai strictly. We've explored the nature of animal and conceptual Youkai, but what of humanoid Youkai?

Considering we've seen Alice grow from a child to an adult, even if PC 98 games are largely unreliable, we can assume she is a born Magician Youkai. Although the Grimoire of Alice may have been what changed her and she was born human too.

In either respect she may have a better understanding of humanity than your average Youkai, she still isn't human and thusly struggles with human concepts. Half of her wishes to take what it pleases by it's own power because Youkai have no need to live in community, they are capable of surviving alone and band together out of social desire than survival instinct which in Alice's case may be very low due to being a magician.

On the other hand she rarely indulges her Youkai side as she doesn't eat humans, keeps human habits such sleeping during the night and seeking love beyond a mating instinct. Because she does these things she keeps her mind very "human" which one of the reasons that she's accepted by the Youkai hunting humans such as Reimu or Marisa and welcomed in the village.

But the two sides are not in harmony due to a number of factors, the major one being that when faced with the pain of her childhood memories she removed them and put them into Shanghai instead of learning to cope like a human would. Alice makes many contradictions like this which leads to an unstable personality, she wants social acceptance but is controlling and competitive within relationships.

Basically with Alice, the subtle and complex rules of human society that all people follow are in direct opposition with her straight forward and domineering Youkai mentality, creating her imbalance. Ideally Alice would learn harmony between the two.

Anyway I'm babbling, I'll update after I've unwound a bit.
>> No. 5611
Scorn! You're back! I was almost bored enough to start reading LAE again.
>> No. 5612
Scorn, why are you not writing yet?
Useless.
>> No. 5613
>>5611
At first I was like LOL
But then I agreed wholeheartedly
>> No. 5614
>>5613
The Penis Plants part sure was fun. Now that Unlimited Figurine works got locked i lost the will to vote.
>> No. 5615
>>5614
It has a lot to do with write-ins being punishable by fail. At least he's toned it down from write-ins = BAD END. Still don't like it.
>> No. 5616
>>5615
The Alice thing was fun at first, but now i just want to explore Eientei more, and find out more about Reisen and Kaguya.
We missed a lot of days with them, while we were out exploring the world.
>> No. 5617
>Anyway I'm babbling, I'll update after I've unwound a bit.

Nigger, work, back to, and all that wash.
>> No. 5618
Scorn, updates fucking where?
>> No. 5619
Scorn is playing Dwarf Fortress. He'll be back in seven minutes.
>> No. 5620
>>5619
Oh god, not DF... I suppose I should check this board next in late october.
>> No. 5621
Good God, Scorn, do WANT people to start reading LAE again?
>> No. 5622
DAMN YOU SCORN, GET TO WORK
>> No. 5623
Sorry guys, I'm feeling too tired to be creative. Considering I got off work about the time I usually wake up and it was the first full day's work I've done in six months I'm hardly surprised.

I'll get an early start on it tomorrow, I don't want to slump again.
>> No. 5624
>>5623
>I'll get an early start on it tomorrow, I don't want to slump again.

I'm sure The Stranger would concur.
>> No. 5625
>>5616

Additionally, we kept getting knocked out for entire days in the beginning.
>> No. 5626
>>5623
DAMN YOU SCORN
YOU ARE A SLAVE FOR ANON TO WRITE
>> No. 5627
>>5623
>>I'll get an early start on it tomorrow, I don't want to slump again.

It now five pm in the UK.
I believe we have very different concepts of "early".
>> No. 5628
YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE UPDATES SCORN.

WHERE ARE THE UPDATES?
>> No. 5629
File 121372237419.jpg - (46.65KB , 575x782 , 1208444724635.jpg ) [iqdb]
5629
>>5627
I wake up around 3 or 4 pm everyday and stay up until retarded o'clock. Yes, we have very different ideas of "early"

_____

A gentle breeze disturbs the evening air, it picks at the hems of dresses, bends grass in a ripple and sends trees shaking with a rustling that sounds like a breaking wave. Wriggle's cape flaps for a moment looking like ragged insect wings as her hair drifts while buffeted by the wind, you can feel it tug at your clothes and whistling through a few tears and holes it's picked up lately.

The clearing is silent, Wriggle continues to watch you with an amused expression on her face from up above you, Rumia and Mystia stand a little way behind you frozen in place while you can just about see Cirno leaning inconspicuously against the cart watching the scene unfold.

"Well," Adopting a casual yet defiant pose you ignore the status Wriggle has taken. "It seems I have a penchant for wandering off with dangerous girls."
Wriggle stares at you for a long moment, no one moves as much as an inch as the Insect Youkai frowns at you dangerously.
"What the heck does that mean?"
Before you can go to answer Mystia steps forward pushing a reluctant Rumia before her, speaking quickly Mystia looks to Wriggle imploringly.

"It's not his fault Wriggle, Rumia tried to eat him! That's why weren't here when you got back just now."

Did Mystia just come to your defense? Trying not to take your eye off of Wriggle you glance at Mystia, her face is illuminated by the yellow glow of the fireflies. In fact you've only just noticed how many of them have gathered in the clearing, enough to outshine the lanterns of the cart, it reminds you of the night you met Wriggle.

Wriggle looks taken aback, seemingly surprised by this she doubts herself for a second and you see worry flicker over her face. Then she glares at Rumia with contempt.

"Damn it Rumia, what if I wanted to eat him?"

Casually, as it were of no consequence, she says that and hops down from the cart lightly. The off hand manner of her statement puts you on guard, you don't know what she's thinking now. She could just be trying to intimidate you, you try to keep a calm outwards appearance just in case, but she could actually mean that. Whatever the reason is that made her said that, you're treading dangerous ground with her now.

Ignoring you she crosses over to Rumia and ruffles her hair playfully ignoring you, Rumia smiles at the attention and Wriggle bends down to clear the dried blood from her face with the hem of her cape.

"Did he do this to you Rumia?"
Wriggle says sweetly once the girl's face is clean, Rumia nods quickly without even looking at you. Cautiously you watch the two of them preparing yourself for any kind of hostility, you notice that Mystia's eyes glance from Wriggle to you and back again uncertainly. She's chewing her lip again as well.

"It's good thing that at least you're honest that you want to either kill, kidnap, or eat me."

Boldly you speak up, you refuse to allow her to control the situation like this and seeing as you managed to catch her off guard last time you reckon you can do it again. Slowly she looks at you while standing up from Rumia's level, giving a show of callousness she glares at your insolent outburst.

"Good point, I'm wondering. Why shouldn't I eat you right now?"

The tension in the air becomes so thick you could cut it with a knife, you can see Rumia watch you indifferently with he big red eyes, Mystia stands there trying to watch both of you at once flicking her eyes back and forward with her worry shining on her face, Cirno maintains her silent watch of the whole thing while grinning slightly.

But Wriggle consumes your attention right now, as if there was no one else in the world but the two of you right now. You scan her face and her body language for some kind of sign, a hint of uncertainty or hesitation, but she returns your gaze levelly with her body neutral.

But....
But she has given you a chance to talk your way out of this, it didn't sound like a rhetorical question that's certain. Maybe she can't forgive you without losing face in front of the others? Or maybe she wants to forgive you, but needs a reason to justify her feelings? In any case, this may be your only shot at this.
____

[ ] "Well you could kill me, of course then you'd have to deal with Marisa, Alice and Reimu killing you right back."

[ ] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"

[ ] Don't say anything, just run up and hug her.

[ ] Silently approach her, then kiss her.

[ ] Ignore the question, grab her antenna.

[ ] "I don't know Wriggle, why haven't you eaten me yet?"

[ ] Run, it's your only hope
>> No. 5631
[] "I don't know Wriggle, why haven't you eaten me yet?"

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 5632
>>5630
Oh yeah, one choice only please. Each has it's own unique results.
>> No. 5634
[ ] Silently approach her, then kiss her.
>> No. 5635
[ ] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"

and then

[ ] "I don't know Wriggle, why haven't you eaten me yet?"
>> No. 5636
[x] "It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal. Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat."
[x] "But what would I know? Maybe I just look that good."
>> No. 5637
[ ] "I don't know Wriggle, why haven't you eaten me yet?"
>> No. 5638
[x] "It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal. Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat."
[x] "But what would I know? Maybe I just look that good."

Ooh. Interesting write-in.
>> No. 5639
[x] "It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal. Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat."
[x] "But what would I know? Maybe I just look that good."
>> No. 5640
[X] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5641
Deleting my vote because write-in could be interesting.

[ ] "It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal. Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat."
[ ] "But what would I know? Maybe I just look that good."
>> No. 5642
>>5632
That's cruel. I guess write-ins are no-no too?

>>Ignore the question, grab her antenna.
Could work, but I'm not going to try it. Horrible results if this goes wrong...Oh screw it.
[X] Ignore the question, grab her antenna.
>> No. 5643
>>5632
[x] "It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal. Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat."
[x] "But what would I know? Maybe I just look that good."

I wonder how Scorn will react to this when this wins. This way no in the plan.
>> No. 5644
[x] "It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal. Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat. But what would I know? Maybe I just look that good."

Making it into a single choice.
>> No. 5645
>>5644

As it's only a flowing of words, and he said he merely can't combine his original options as they all have different results, I'm going to say that that was pretty pointless.
>> No. 5646
>>5644
Yeah I was going to treat it as such considering it's a write in anyway.

Caught me out there anonymous with this one, writing.
>> No. 5649
How does I auto-noko?
>> No. 5650
File 121372600416.jpg - (25.60KB , 400x500 , 1208447194193.jpg ) [iqdb]
5650
She's bluffing, you're sure of it. There's no way she would put all this effort into finding you and rescuing you from Alice just to kill and eat you, so she's just trying to show off right now. Well, you're not going to indulge her like this.

"It seems odd that you'd endanger yourself saving me from Alice to merely make me a meal."
Her expression drops, grinning you press on with a sneer.
"Surely there's other less dangerous ways to find someone to eat. But what would I know?"
Then with a flick of your hair and imitating the callous tone she used before, you add with and arrogant flair.
"Maybe I just look that good."

With a condescending look you smirk at Wriggle, the tables sure have turned haven't they miss Nightbug? Wriggle stands staring at you incredulously as her friends watch her, Cirno's grin is now huge as she shakes with laughter and Rumia gazes at Wriggle with a look of dissapointment. For some reason Mystia looks even more worried than before, but you disregard that. So how does it feel to be cut down in front of all your friends Wriggle? All that posturing and yet I exposed you before all with just one strike.

"You....."
Shaking with embarrassment she glares at you her disgrace written all over her face in red.
"You bastard!"
Not the reaction you were hoping for, but what do you really expect showing her up in front of her friends like that? Arrogantly you push her further, she's angry enough to make a fool of her self now.

"Come on Wriggle, you asked me why you shouldn't eat me right? Why don't you tell your friends the reason you put yourself through all this just to get to me?"

The look of frustration on her face is delicious, tears of anger have formed in the corners of her eyes where they sparkle beautifully.

"FOR REVENGE YOU POMPOUS JERK!"
"Hahah- what?"

Violently Wriggle shrieked that at you, but what does she mean by revenge? Surely she's just trying to save face like this, yeah she's just doing this to recover her status. Folding your arms you tut at her.

"Really Wriggle, there's no need to pretend. Just let your feelings out naturally!"
"Fufufufu."
"Huh?"

Morbidly Wriggle chuckles, her shoulders slumped over as her arms dangle limp before her she laughs with a terrifying tint to it. Casting about at the others you see Cirno suppressing a fit of giggles, Rumia watching Wriggle with saticefaction written across her face while Mystia gapes at you in horror.

All around Wriggle the fireflies thrash around making a storm of light sending streaks through the air, as her ominous laugh reaches it's peak they fly about in a furious flurry.

"I was going to give you a chance." Finally, Wriggle speaks glaring at you from under her hair.
"If you were nice for a human maybe...."
She trails off and begins to approach with labored steps, as if she's struggling to contain something.
"But it doesn't matter."
As she shakes her head her hair drifts from side to side, exposing one eye then the other as she locks her sight on you.
"You're a jerk, you stole my first kiss and treated me like crap. I'm glad, really! Because now I know better than to be so stupid again!"

Bitterly she says that last part, spitting the words with hatred directed towards you. Your facade of arrogance dropped long ago, she's not pretending. She really intends to kill you, why the hell did you provoke her like this? If she was trying to maintain face in front of her friends why embarrass her? If she wanted justification to let you live, why act like a jerk?

"Wriggle! Wait! I'm sorry!"
Running is futile, she'll catch you before you can even turn your back, your only hope is to calm her down.
"All you ever do is upset me and apologize! Not anymore!"
"Please! I didn't mean to-"

Before you can finish a wave of glowing insects crash into your chest knocking you down, all over your body you feel the revolting touch of thousands of little legs crawling over you. Panicking you try to stand up and brush them off but more and more bugs begins to crawl over you, soon you're more concerned with keeping them off your face and out your mouth than standing. They begin to bite and sting you, millions of tiny points of pain light up through your nervous system as they attack you. Loosing strength your arms sink heavily to your sides and they begin to swarm every inch of your skin, covering you in their crawling touch.

Your skin feels like it's one fire, with agony and horror you feel one or two burrow through your skin and inside your flesh. Slowly you are ripped apart by this horde of insects, as they tear at your flesh and poison your blood you begin to lose consciousness.

The last thing you see before you black out from the pain, is Wriggle's miserable face leaning over you. She stares at you unhappily for a while, then raises a hand above her head and brings it down.

Oblivion claims you as it hits.

BAD END

[ ] Roll Back 1 post
[ ] Roll Back 3 posts
[ ] Manipulate the border of life and death
[ ] Quit
>> No. 5653
[X] Roll Back 1 post

Now instead of being a smart ass, how about choosing a real option?

[ X"I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5655
[X] Roll Back 1 post
[X] Silently approach her, then kiss her.
>> No. 5656
[x] Roll Back 1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"

FUCK.
>> No. 5657
[X] Manipulate the border of life and death
Hmmmmmm
>> No. 5658
Oh.
[X] Roll Back 1 post
[X] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"
>> No. 5659
[X] Manipulate the border of life and death

This looks interesting.
>> No. 5660
[ ] Manipulate the border of life and death
>> No. 5661
[x] Manipulate the border of life and death

What is this the effects of this choice, I wonder?
>> No. 5662
>>5650

Well that ended up more snide than I intended.
>> No. 5663
[z] Manipulate the border of life and death
>> No. 5664
[x] Manipulate the border of life and death
>> No. 5665
>>5662

Yeah, I wasn't expecting David to act like that.

[x] Manipulate the border of life and death
>> No. 5666
[x] Manipulate the border of life and death
>> No. 5667
New thread Scorn.
>> No. 5668
[X] Don't say anything, just run up and hug her.

Talking trash will only result in us being beaten to death.
Why no try this one.
>> No. 5669
[x] Roll Back 1 post
[x] "I saved your friend's life, doesn't that count for anything?"

I'm guessing manipulating border of life and death will be continuing with affection scores we got after that choice. Do not want that.
>> No. 5670
>[x] Manipulate the border of life and death
Yeah let's come back to life while Wriggle's eating us. That'll freak her out.

[x] Roll Back 1 post
>> No. 5671
>>5662>>5665

It was a very snide thing to say, really. Think of it as being a high Charisma thing but low wisdom, like a pretty boy who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.

Wriggle has been stated as being uncertain about how she feels about you, so she wouldn't just forgive your arrogance off the bat. If it was just that you might of gotten away with it, but the fact is you called her out in front of her friends too. Wriggle hasn't decided whether she wants revenge or something more yet, but she's not beyond lashing out if you upset her again.

She's a powerful Youkai, you're just a human with no one to defend you right now. You can't afford to be arrogant because you have nothing to back it up with.

I would've thought you guys had a little more insight than to provoke her like that
>> No. 5672
>I would've thought you guys had a little more insight than to provoke her like that

HAHA
>> No. 5673
>>5671
>>It was a very snide thing to say, really. Think of it as being a high Charisma thing but low wisdom, like a pretty boy who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.
>>I would've thought you guys had a little more insight than to provoke her like that


You merely misinterpreted what I wrote.
Perhaps I should have used "Tasty" in place of "Good"
>> No. 5674
>>5673
I somehow doubt that would have made any difference.
>> No. 5675
>>5674

Well, we'd be dead for a different reason, atleast.
>> No. 5676
>>5673
Or maybe you just didn't consider the full impact of your words considering the situation.

Think of it this way, you're 10 to 13 years old. You've been running around telling your friends what to do all day trying to help a girl you like, only to have that girl turn to you and say.

"Aww, you did this cause you've got a crush on me? Must be 'cause I'm so cute!"

Your friends all laugh at you, your crush is exposed and she didn't even show any appreciation to you.

Now add in hormones, Youkai powers and a stronger lovehate mentality.
>> No. 5677
>>5676
when you put it that way,

[ ] Rollback one choice
[ ] Run, it's your only hope
>> No. 5678
[X] Manipulate the border of life and death
>> No. 5679
[] Don't say anything, just run up and hug her.

Changing back to this. I didn't think that far ahead.
>> No. 5680
>>5676
>>Or maybe you just didn't consider the full impact of your words considering the situation.

You mean, consider the fact they could be... I don't know...
Misinterpreted?

Yeah, that's what I just said.

Your analogy is misplaced, unless you're suggesting I intended to be a snide bastard.
Which I didn't.
I thought it was an obvious self-depreciating joke.
>> No. 5681
>>5676
But all those other choices are as bad, isn't hugging her and feeling her antenna as bad in front of her friends?
>> No. 5682
[X] Roll back one post.

[X] "Facing off against Alice like that... surely, a girl that brave doesn't like to leave things unfinished? Would you be here, then, to confront me about that time?"
>> No. 5683
[x] Manipulate the border of life and death

Memories of this spellcard are coming back...

GODDAMNIT YUKARI
>> No. 5684
>>5681
I was thinking the same thing

"I wana kill you"
hug/antenna squeeze/kiss goes here
"Can't believe you have the nerve to do that, didn't you hear me? i'm pissed. i'mma kill you."
proceed to more bad ends
>> No. 5685
>>5682

Oh, hey, I like that one.

[X] Roll back one post.

[X] "Facing off against Alice like that... surely, a girl that brave doesn't like to leave things unfinished? Would you be here, then, to confront me about that time?"

Maybe throw a rose in there somewhere.
>> No. 5686
>>5680
I admit I made it more snide to suit the story, either Wriggle kills you her self or she gets hurt by your words and insists you leave. Abandoning you in the forest with no help, no direction and little chance of rescue. I'd rather not waste a few posts in the forest with only a slim chance of surviving, if you'd died you'd think I was prolonging a bad end.

But point is regardless of whether it was phrased as you intended or not, Wriggle will still have taken offense to it.

I get the feeling you're complaining because your write in got bad ended, the given choices would have more obvious effects but you didn't know how I'd react to this.

>>5684
Two of those were bad ends, one wasn't.
>> No. 5687
>>5686
When can we meet da ze again? She seems to be like the one sane person around. Other than Mystia, but getting Mystia -if it's possible at all- probably implies going through lots of DESPAIR along the way.
>> No. 5688
>>5686
>>Two of those were bad ends, one wasn't.

Let me guess, the antenna option wasn't bad end? Given what >>5606 thought about Wriggle, that would make sense.
>> No. 5689
>>5688
Not saying anything concerning that.

Anyway, Border won. Writing, new thread to come.
>> No. 5690
>>5686
>>But point is regardless of whether it was phrased as you intended or not, Wriggle will still have taken offense to it.

Really?
>>I guess I must look like a really tasty meal for you to go through all that bother saving me.
...Really?

>>I get the feeling you're complaining because your write in got bad ended

Forgot your shirou.jpg.
>> No. 5691
>>5689

Wait, Border of Life and Death works?

...

We better not have just fucked our relationship with Wriggle into an irreparable junk pile.
>> No. 5692
>>5689
David deathbombed!

Rose Sign - "Thorn Raid"
>> No. 5693
>>5687
Marisa is going to be pissed when we get back.

"'OI DAVID, WHERE YOU BEEN DA ~ZE? ITS MAGIC TIME!"
>> No. 5694
>>5689
This better not be some Penalty Shit, where some routes are closed or we lose some effection points or what the do i know.
>> No. 5696
[X] Roll back one post.

[X] "Facing off against Alice like that... surely, a girl that brave doesn't like to leave things unfinished? Would you be here, then, to confront me about that time?"
[x] Maybe throw a rose in there somewhere.

[y] voting AGAINST a border vote.
>> No. 5708
>>5690
You can HERP and DERP as much as you like, I stand by my actions. Why? Because if I am writing Wriggle, I am thinking Wriggle.

Now I will explain once more, regardless how you put it Wriggle will not like what you said. You are confronting her on her reasons for saving you, whether that was your "intention" or not, because you put her on the spot like that she had to choose why she was after you. Add in the fact that you called her out in front of her friends whom she would be reluctant to confess her feelings in front of without some kind of mitigating circumstance and you get a girl who is confused and angry being forced to act.

If she's still making up her mind why not allow her some time to do so and maybe give her reason to like you more as well?

I hardly ever kill you guys, stop bitching for god's sake.
>> No. 5713
>>5708
>>Now I will explain once more, regardless how you put it Wriggle will not like what you said. You are confronting her on her reasons for saving you, whether that was your "intention" or not, because you put her on the spot like that she had to choose why she was after you. Add in the fact that you called her out in front of her friends whom she would be reluctant to confess her feelings in front of without some kind of mitigating circumstance and you get a girl who is confused and angry being forced to act.

The only way I can possibly interpret this is that countering in any way asking why she saved us would wind up with us dead?

Christ, Tsun-Tsun overdrive.

>>I hardly ever kill you guys, stop bitching for god's sake.

Pot calling the kettle a nigger.
Whine less yourself, faggot. Who's the one who's supposed to be in control of this shit?

You're the one who went back and forth with me instead of continuing your story.
>> No. 5727
People, we hugged wriggle in front of the other before, she probably won't mind. Enough to really hurt us, anyway.
>> No. 5946
>>5583

Lol, no. Did you read BC/BCR on /border/? Anything is better than that. Even LAE.
>> No. 6108
Ahh... Fairly depressing way to end things. Oh well, better luck next time...
>> No. 6110
>>5946

Are you dense? THE SHRINE is the worst! All the TYPE-MOON faggotry is making me sick!