[Return]
Archived thread

File 121225600940.jpg - (60.54KB , 512x512 , 121169565528.jpg ) [iqdb]
3828 No. 3828
Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! Saturday!

THIS SATURDAY! /FOREST/ LA! MEGA POSTING WEEKEND!

This Saturday, ALL Saturday!
Esteemed writer Scorn will be writing like the motherfucking fist of the north star!

JESUS CHRIST!

"Oh Kira, why have you forsaken me?"
When writefags give you bad ends,
YOU FIND A NEW WRITEFAG

An all day long fest of updates, posting, pantie sniffing and BAD ENDS!

Featuring potential guest stars such as:
YUYUKO!
"What does it mean, potentially?"
AND KOMACHI!
"Huh, me?"

DON'T MISS IT! THIS SATURDAY!
______

You feel sluggish, each and every limb on your body is as heavy as a lead weight and your mind is wrapped in a black mist. But you're comfortable, wrapped in a warm cosy darkness you let your thoughts drift for a while as your body deals with the important task of waking up.

Vaguely you're aware of a presence in the room, the sound of someone moving then talking, but you're too out of it to understand what's being said. You're not even sure how you knew there was someone in the room before you heard them, but you can feel them standing near by even when they don't speak.

You suppose it's for the best to wake up and acknowledge this person, you'll have to get up sooner or later and seeing who it is could remind you of where you are seeing as such information has escaped you for a moment. Perhaps you should feel worried about that, you vaguely think, but you're too damn tired and comfortable to care.

You stir, moving your limbs is still quite beyond you and you don't have it in you to apply your will power to force them. But you manage to shift slightly so your shoulders rest on something soft, you assume a pillow, which lets the blood flow a little differently waking you up that tiny bit more. The mists of sleep are clearing now and with effort you pry your eyes open, all that greets you is a blur. Colours and shapes mix and are undefined in your vision as your eyes fail to focus on anything, even the watery light of the room hurts to see. You assume it's early morning, some time around dawn.

The presence shifts, the person has moved again and is saying something. You still can't understand what they're saying but the hushed pleasant tones sooth you for some reason, the person draws near and their indistinct form appears in front of you.

A hand softly reaches behind your head and lifts you up slightly and very gently something is pressed against your lips, it's cool and wet.

This whole thing feels very familiar.
____

[ ] Drink
[ ] Don't drink
[ ] Spill the liquid
[ ] Spit it out

>> No. 3829
[ ] Drink
>> No. 3830
[x] Drink

mana transfer?
>> No. 3831
[X] Drink
>> No. 3832
[X] Drink.

Looks like what happened to Nitori in our dream is happening to us. Role reversal.
>> No. 3833
[ ] Drink

And to answer your question in the other thread about Len, you don't get to do anything with her until Kagetsu Tohya. Her only appearance in Tsukihime is when Arc sends her to have a fun dream.
>> No. 3835
[ ] Drink
>> No. 3838
>>3833
D'ooohh. That's twice I've been disappointed today, no Satchin route? I never thought I'd care but.... she has such awesome hair. Her art trumps everyone else now.
____

Your thirsty, you've only just realized but you're so thirst your throat is scratchy and your mouth feels like it's all fuzzy on the inside. Gratefully you sip at the cool liquid, it tastes like water, as it flushes through you it refreshes those dehydrated parts of you. It feels good, so good you just let this person feed you water as they gently hold your head, inwardly you thank this person.

It's a good thing you're being supported, as you drink deeply you realize you're still very tired. Sleep catches at your eyes and mind again, closing your eyes you feel your head getting heavy so you rest it more against that soft hand behind you. Finally you can't even summon the energy to drink any longer and the water slips from your mouth, dribbling down your front. You're supposed to feel embarrassed but you're too tired to even think such a thing, the hand lowers you to the pillow again carefully and wipes your mouth with something soft. You try your best to say thank you, but already you've fallen asleep again.


Some time later, you're not sure how long, you return to consciousness. You still feel groggy like your head is filled with pink fluff that dampens your thoughts making you feel warm and comfy, but your body clock is telling you to get up and you can't resist any longer even when you try to rest some more.

Grudgingly you sit up and open your eyes, you still feel exhausted like you just ran a mile in a minute, but at least you're more alert than before and you can focus on your surrounding now.

You're sitting up in a small cosy bed in a very sparse room, the bed is so small your feet nearly over hand the end but it's still more comfortable than Marisa's sofa, maybe that's why you slept so well. Stifling a yawn you swing your legs out of the covers and sit still for a bit while the blood rushes from your head making you dizzy.

The room looks like it doesn't get used much if at all, some kind of guest room you're guessing by the lack of furniture or personal touches. Just a wardrobe, a wooden chair, a table with a candle, the bed and framed pressed flower on the wall.

Of course, it comes back to you now. You collapsed last night at Alice's house, just before you left to go back to Marisa's. Seeing as this room seems to be on the second floor and Marisa doesn't have an upstairs you're assuming Alice kept you here for the night, it must of been her that gave you a drink earlier. Judging by the position of the chair she probably sat there for a while taking care of you, but she's gone now. You're alone.

Feeling more secure in your self you stand up and cross over to the window, you can hear something outside like a hissing but you don't know what it is. Drawing the curtains you're greeted by the sight of torrential rain, as if the heavens split open to pass god's wrath, it's really coming down hard. Great pools of water have formed where the soil can't drain it fast enough, the rain looks heavy enough to burst river banks or flood drains. Those storm clouds from yesterday must be directly over head now, making it impossible to guess what time of day it is.

Looking around you see the contents of your pockets from yesterday on the lamp table, Marisa's money, the key to her shed and of course your rose. But why would Alice takes those from you?

You look down at yourself, you're wearing a long night shirt instead of your own clothes. Panicking you quickly check your underwear, it's still there, what ever Alice may have done when she put you to bed you can assume it wasn't strip you naked. Or at least you'd think so, she doesn't seem the type to do that while you're sleeping.

GRRRRRR

Gah, you're starving! You haven't eaten since yesterday lunch with Marisa, now your body is making you pay for it.
DAVID NEEDS FOOD BADLY
____

[ ] Go back to bed
[ ] Go look for Alice
[ ] Go to the Kitchen
[ ] Try and find your clothes
>> No. 3839
>>3828


[ x ] Drink
>> No. 3840
[ x ] Go to the Kitchen

Cookin' Youkai minigame GO!
>> No. 3841
[x] Try and find your clothes
>> No. 3842
[X] Go to the Kitchen
>> No. 3843
[x] Go look for Alice
>> No. 3844
[x] Try and find your clothes
>> No. 3845
[X] Go look for Alice
I hope it's not too late yet. Poor Wriggle will be waiting in the rain.
>> No. 3846
>>3845

KOUHEI-san!
KOUHEI-san!
KOUHEI-san!
KOUHEI-san!
>> No. 3847
[X] Go to the Kitchen
>> No. 3848
Fuck yeah Scorn, nice Powerthirst reference.
Made with plot points. REAL PLOT POINTS.
>> No. 3849
>>3848
I'm glad someone saw it was a reference and not me being a jerk.

Keep voting, nothing is winning at the moment.
>> No. 3850
[x] Go look for Alice
>> No. 3851
[X] Go look for Alice

We should probably find her first.
>> No. 3852
[x] Go look for Alice
Food can wait till a bit later.
>> No. 3853
[x] Go look for Alice
Shouldn't go rummaging other people's food. We ain't at Marisa's no more
>> No. 3854
[x] Try and find your clothes
Not sure if walking out in a night shirt might be bad...
>> No. 3856
>>3854
It's not like we're naked...there should be no problem.

Find Alice, then food then cloths. Or Cloths then food.

And it doesn't look like we're leaving anytime soon, with all that rain. Hopefully Wriggle decides not to go out because of the downpour.
>> No. 3858
Stuck at Alice's house because of the rain?

OH YES.

[ ] Go to the Kitchen
>> No. 3859
[x] Go to the Kitchen
HUNGRY DAVID IS MAD DAVID
MAD DAVID SMASH
>> No. 3860
[X] Go look for Alice
>> No. 3861
File 121226368264.jpg - (337.42KB , 940x3900 , 1212259958794.jpg ) [iqdb]
3861
With a yawn and a stretch you decide to find Alice before doing anything else, you scratch your arse and then step out of the room. You're still feeling exceptionally weary, but you know going back to sleep is impossible right now, vaguely you wonder how long you've been sleeping.

You're on the second floor of Alice's house in a rather plain corridor that seems to run around the this level in a loop, on this side of the house the rooms face the outside and from what you can tell on the other side the corridor is on the out side and the rooms internal. Does that mean there are no windows there? A sky light might work but only for the top floor, you don't remember seeing a light well as you passed over it.

At first you check each room on this level, opening doors simply reveals empty rooms.

A storage space filled with boxes and dust, another empty spare room, a small reading room with a book case and a small fire place (presumably for guests) are all on this floor. The corridor runs the outside of the house and you can see through the door that balcony you saw before, it's slick with rain that runs down it in droves. You really don't want to risk heading out in the rain so you decide to continue searching in doors.

The next floor down is much darker, the windows are smaller and catch less light but it's otherwise identical to the previous floor. Once again you check each room, knocking first then trying the handle.

Another storage room this time filled with rolls of cloth and thread among other things, a lavish bedroom filled with feminine touches that you assume to be Alice's (you quickly leave out of respect), a bath room tiled in blue and white, a room filled with musical instruments (wonder if Alice can play?), a circular room with shelves home to hundreds of silent staring dolls and a locked door.

You weren't expecting a door to be locked, but it seems reasonable that Alice would keep some things secure against intruders. Intruders such as Marisa perhaps? You smile at the thought of Marisa sneaking in here and picking open the lock to steal off into the night with some precious thing.

You try knocking, still nothing. Where is she?

Finally you go down stairs again to the ground floor, the living room and the kitchen are both empty as is the wash room filled with wooden tubs and the smell of soap and the second bathroom on the ground floor. Pretty swish of you to have two bathrooms Alice, this one is much bigger compared to the first one with a bath and a large vanity mirror. The one up stairs must be for the toilet only.

Remembering that door by the stairs you check there as well, but it's still locked.

This house is a lot bigger than Marisa's, but Alice lives alone doesn't she? Perhaps being a Youkai she made her house to be as comfortable as possible over the hundreds of years she may use it, or at least you assume.

But where is she? You haven't seen a sign of her or any of her dolls all day, it's a little creepy being in this house on your own. Particularly with the sound of rain following you everywhere and this eerie gloom.
___

[ ] Try knocking louder on one of the locked doors (1stfloorgroundfloor)
[ ] Take a bath
[ ] Make something to eat
[ ] Start shouting until Alice finds you
[ ] Check the wash room for your clothes
[ ] Grab a book and settle down to wait
[ ] Leave the house
>> No. 3862
[x] Make something to eat
[x] Grab a book and settle down to wait
>> No. 3863
[ ] Make something to eat
>> No. 3864
[X] Make something to eat.

Might as well do something productive, and keep from starving. We can look around again after we finish eating, and if we still can't find her... well, we'll have to leave a note for her before we leave to try and keep our appointment with Wriggle. Alice will be worried sick, but I'm not leaving Wriggle to wait alone, out in the pouring rain.
>> No. 3865
>awesome hair.

What. Sacchin's hair is an eyesore. It's easily her worst trait.

[X] Make something to eat
She's no longer with us, anon.
Also
>a room filled with musical instruments (wonder if Alice can play?)
I'm going with violin.
>> No. 3866
[x] Make something to eat
>> No. 3867
>>3828

>>You smile at the thought of Marisa sneaking in here and picking open the lock to steal off into the night with some precious thing.

[ x ] Make something to eat

OH NOM NOM NOM
>> No. 3868
[ x ] Make something to eat

Room full of instruments? David Lee Roth? If we can't sing well we might try to see if we can play anything, though i doubt Alice has an electric guitar
>> No. 3869
[X] Make something to eat
[X] Try finding a clock.
I want to know how long we stayed unconsious.
>> No. 3870
[ x ] Make something to eat

REMEMBER GUYS today at dusk we have to meet cutebug.
>> No. 3871
[x] Make something to eat

Hopes crushed for Alice and David trapped in a storm.
>> No. 3872
File 121226709961.jpg - (167.21KB , 1060x1500 , 1209562113089.jpg ) [iqdb]
3872
Well there's no point stumbling around looking for her, maybe she went out? Not likely in this weather, that means she was probably in one of those locked rooms. You're no architect but you'd say it would be a reasonable guess that those two rooms are on top of one another and that they take up the most space in the house, judging from how things are laid out anyway.

Well enough musing, you're starving here! It's time to EAT! Going back to the kitchen you wince as your bare feet hit the cold floor sending shivers down your spine, the kitchen like the rest of the house is bathed in that murky light. It depresses you to the point that you light a candle just so brighten things up, the mellow light it produces warms your heart a little making you feel a bit less miserable. The windows of the kitchen all run with a torrent of water as the rain flies into with a constant tapping sound, with your little candle though you cant help but smile feeling glad you're inside and safe from the rain.

Setting down your light you explore the kitchen, it's a lot like Marisa but a bit bigger, you assume Alice gets her dolls to help her cook. The thought of Alice in an apron spreads a grin across your face, yeah Alice in nothing BUT an apron. That's nice, or shanghai!
Shanghai in a little apron trying to stir a cake mix by her self struggling with the over sized spoon HNNNNNNGGG

Whew! Better not dwell on that, your heart may not be able to take it!

Still Alice seems pretty well stocked with food, although you wonder where the shopping you got yesterday has gone?
____

[ ] Make Stake and Eggs, MENERGY
[ ] Porridge, healthy and filling. You can add raisins!
[ ] Fruit, fuck cooking.
[ ] Beer, liquid breakfast.
[ ] Toast, don't want to eat all her food now.

+

[ ] Make tea for one
[ ] Make tea for two
[ ] Do not make tea
>> No. 3873
File 121226719832.gif - (12.78KB , 100x100 , f5gif.gif ) [iqdb]
3873
CHRIST SCORN UPDATE FASTER.
>> No. 3874
[ ] Toast, don't want to eat all her food now.
[ ] Make tea for two
>> No. 3875
[ ] Beer, liquid breakfast.
>> No. 3876
[x] Porridge, healthy and filling. You can add raisins!
[x] Make tea for one
>> No. 3877
[ x ] Porridge, healthy and filling. You can add raisins!

Still sick, somewhat. Good choice.

[ x ] Make tea for two.

MENERGY is tea in the old days.

BEAR-BLASTING.
>> No. 3878
[x] Porridge, healthy and filling. You can add raisins!
[x] Make tea for two
In the event somebody comes. And we're going to need all the energy we can get for when Wriggle gets pissed off at our rejection.
>> No. 3879
[X] Porridge, healthy and filling. You can add raisins!
[X] Make tea for two.
If Alice isn't around, oh well.
>> No. 3880
[X] Toast, don't want to eat all her food now.
[X] Make tea for two.

In case Alice comes out. She might like a cup.

Of course, she might have headed over to Marisa's to tell her what happened to us, and then got caught there because of the storm.
>> No. 3881
[ ] Toast, don't want to eat all her food now.
[ ] Make tea for two
>> No. 3882
>>3878
What rejection?
>> No. 3883
>>3882
THE ONE THAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BECAUSE MARISA IS LOVE AND ALICE IS LOVE AND WRIGGLE IS TSUNDERE AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TSUNDERE
>> No. 3884
[x] Toast, don't want to eat all her food now.
Quick, simple, and shouldn't cause for any problems with eating another's food.

[x] Make tea for two
You never know
>> No. 3885
Toast, by the look of things Alice bakes her own bread and theres a number of loaves in her cupboards, she won't mind you helping your self to a quick bite to eat. You considered eating something more substantial but that would be rude without permission so you settle for toasting some bread, you even find a butter dish on the counter as you searched for the tea.

First off, you need to start a fire. You can't boil the water or toast the bread without something to heat it on, so using your candle you try to coax a fire in the wood under the grill. Over and over you plunge a flame into the kindling wood but to no effect, you just can't seem to get a fire going. Spotting a stack of faded newspapers by the back door you rifle through them looking for the oldest one, which you then rip into pieces and try to use to get the fire going.

But still nothing, you simply can't get that grill lit! Setting the candle down and kneeling down by the cold grill, you consider your options. You lit the candle with a match so you could try putting the box of matches in there and setting that on fire, would be a waste though. Or you could try burning more newspaper but that could make a lot of smoke. You even consider giving magic a whack, but that could be more dangerous than anything else. Maybe you should just give up?
__

[ ] Persevere! Keep trying it this way
[ ] I surrender! Eat the bread cold
[ ] Try using magic to light the grill
[ ] Burn a load of newpaper
[ ] Burn the match box
>> No. 3886
[ ] Fruit, fuck cooking.

Alice is the only way.
>> No. 3888
[x] I surrender! Eat the bread cold
>> No. 3889
[x] Persevere! Keep trying it this way

All the other options don't seem to appeal...
>> No. 3891
[x] I surrender! Eat the bread cold
It's not like you can't eat bread without it being toasted.

Normal sliced bread with butter is fine too.
>> No. 3892
[x] I surrender! Eat the bread cold
>> No. 3893
WHAT IS THIS FAGGOTRY?

Jeesus, while I don't want to be one of those authors that overtly influence the path his readers choose....

GROW SOME BALLS YOU FAGGOTS

next you'll tell me you'd rather NOT sniff the panties and that you're fine with being eaten by youkai because you don't want to be a hassle.

YOU ARE THE PROTAGONIST. ACT LIKE IT.
>> No. 3894
[ ] Try using magic to light the grill
>> No. 3895
>>3893

its all about picking you battles man,
[x] I surrender! Eat the bread cold
>> No. 3896
>>3893
derp.

[X] Try using magic to light the grill
>> No. 3897
[X] Burn a load of newpaper
We just fell unconsious because of using magic too much. Doing it again would be stupid.
>> No. 3898
>>3895
Anonymous, defeated by making fire.

[X] Try using magic to light the grill
>> No. 3899
[X] Try using magic to light the grill

We'll never get anywhere if we don't at least try.
>> No. 3900
[X] Consider using magic to light the grill. But reject the idea, you don't want to destroy Alice's home, now do you? Eat the bread cold ;_;
>> No. 3902
File 121227063940.png - (13.77KB , 300x330 , 120432930893.png ) [iqdb]
3902
>>3901
wat
>> No. 3903
>>3901
Huh, I thought we were done with this shit.
>> No. 3904
>>3902

Had the wrong window open. I'm not trying to hijack your thread.

... or am I?
>> No. 3905
>>What you can do with your life will be directly effected by what you do now, with the final consequences being felt when you have to decide sometime around the end of the week. In other words, there are chances to show what skills David has and by ignoring them or missing them you loose the chance to choose them.

I think the write fag is trying to tell us something.....
>> No. 3906
>>3905
time to discover and improve our new skill "burn down alice's house and everything that she holds dear"
[X] Try using magic to light the grill
>> No. 3907
[X] Try using magic to light the grill
>> No. 3908
[X] Try using magic to light the grill

Take risks. If we die, we can just go back 1 choice and pick something else.
>> No. 3909
[X] Try using magic to light the grill
>> No. 3910
Okay I admit I bullied you there, to be clear there are no bad ends related to either option I was just amazed by your lack of spirit. I won't have you choose one simply because I made you think one was a bad idea.

CONFIRM USE MAGIC?
y/n
>> No. 3911
Yes
>> No. 3912
HEAVEN OR HELL

Y
>> No. 3913
>>3910

FUCKING YES also yuyuko > ran chen youmu
>> No. 3914
y
>> No. 3915
>>3910
y,
BADEND please
>> No. 3916
[x] Try using magic to light the grill

Don't slow down now *Scorn* just because of our faggotry.
>> No. 3917
Y

As for our lack of spirit, we DID just pass out from magical exhaustion. It's not too surprising we'd avoid using magic frivolously after that.
>> No. 3919
You know, the bad end was playing with the matches. That would be really stupid and obviously dangerous, David struggles to make flowers so you don't have to worry about exploding.
___

You decide to opt for magic, you've been given a gift for whatever reason and you intend to at least make some use of it. Doubt assails you mind though, you did apparently collapse due to exhausting your self last night and you haven't eaten in a while. You fear you may be weak, you don't want to pass out in Alice's kitchen after all.

But you must cast such fears away for now, a trouble mind will only lead to failure, that's why you screwed up last time you realize. You were so hung up on impressing Alice that you over reached your self, this time you're being functional so there's no need to rush things or show off.

You take a moment to clear your mind of doubt and worry, it's annoyingly hard as you keep thinking back to various worries like being alone in this house, failing to get to Marisa's, passing out and so on. At first you simply can't sink into that mental state of calm, but after a while you just let your self listen to the pouring rain.

It relaxes you, the steady beat of rain against the window pane and the hiss of it falling helps concentrate your thoughts. You're ready to begin. You take the rose.....

Wait, you don't remember picking it up! Or did you? Perhaps unconsciously you grabbed it before leaving your room, or maybe it just came when it was needed. Well what ever the case you have it now, steadying your mind again you slip back into that internal world.

The blue light you associate with yourself is a lot less bright than last time, but it's no where near as low as you assumed. Either you recovered a decent amount while sleeping or you never expended all of it to begin with.

Anyway you cast that from your mind for now and open your eyes again, you understand you CAN use that light to start a fire. But HOW is another matter, it's a little scary to try experimenting with something so dangerous but Alice did say that you should try to work on it by yourself for a bit first.

Now how to approach this.
____

[ ] Mix the two lights in equal parts
[ ] Mix them with a greater amount of the blue
[ ] Mix them with a greater amount of the red

+

[ ] Hold the purple light in the palm of your hand and think hot
[ ] Direct it towards the wood and think burning
[ ] Concentrate on the air around the wood and think of how fire works
>> No. 3920
>>3917
well, that's how it appears anyway. or is there another reason?

nah, couldn't be
>> No. 3921
>>3919

[ x ] Mix the two lights in equal parts
[ x ] Direct it towards the wood and think burning
>> No. 3922
[x] Mix them with a greater amount of the red
[x] Concentrate on the air around the wood and think of how fire works
I have no idea what I'm doing.
>> No. 3923
Alice said the internal magic was like fire right? Have NO idea if I should be thinking of that analogy right now, but...

[ ] Mix them with a greater amount of the blue
[ ] Concentrate on the air around the wood and think of how fire works

Try that.
>> No. 3924
[x] Mix the two lights in equal parts
[x] Direct it towards the wood and think burning

Laser
>> No. 3925
[X] Mix them with a greater amount of the red.
[X] Concentrate on the air around the wood and think of how fire works.

Think clinically.
>> No. 3926
>>3920

Oh ho, why not reveal Alice drugged us.

Now that I think about it crazy really is the only option for her at this point, from a story perspective at least. If she kept being nice her route would probably be kinda dull.
>> No. 3927
>>3926
Did I say it was that? Maybe David like many anon has KEYAIDS too?

Or, y'know, it could of just been that after recovering from a hang over then experiencing MAGIC TIME then going shopping then getting ditched by Reimu then failing to magic was enough to ware anyone out.

Or Alice is crazy and has been slipping sleeping pills in your tea.

This could be one of those eitheror situations where one action eliminates another.

/spoiler
>> No. 3928
I don't think Alice has been doing anything shady.
>> No. 3929
>>3927
>>ware anyone out
>>ware

I see, we couldn't summon our magic rose because we sold them all.
>> No. 3930
[ ] Mix the two lights in equal parts
[ ] Direct it towards the wood and think burning
>> No. 3931
[x] Mix them with a greater amount of the red
[x] Concentrate on the air around the wood and think of how fire works
we have the O2 and the fuel all we need is heat
>> No. 3932
[x] Mix them with a greater amount of the red
[x] Concentrate on the air around the wood and think of how fire works
>> No. 3933
File 121228114834.jpg - (32.55KB , 381x450 , 1212254541231.jpg ) [iqdb]
3933
Well it was a tie but let's just move things along here. Why is it so damn dead at the moment? It kind of eliminates the idea of actually making some progress today if no one votes.
_____

Fixing the position of the grill in your mind you focus inwardly once more, taking a portion of that blue light and mixing it with the red produces the violet as always, it's gotten easier to do but it still requires your utmost disipline to keep your mind on the task at hand. Recalling what Alice told said, you use almost equal parts of the red and blue energies with a slight favor towards the red. Reasoning that the red should act as a catalyst to boost the blue which is your own pool of "mana", the violet shaft is slightly lighter in colour as a result.

Now, what was it that Alice said? Something along the lines of making a little magic go a long way, you could just saturate the area or the fuel in heat and start a fire that way.....

But you have something more direct in mind, burning is the chemical reaction of oxidization in a fuel source right? So, if you simply use the magic to "persuade" the oxygen in the air around the wood to bond with the chemicals in the wood you can promote the energy release that is expressed in the form of fire, right? In this sense you can utilize the minimal amount of magic for the maximum effect!

With that fixed in mind you go about your task, it's pretty abstract in terms of concept and so it's taxing mentally but not "magically" as it were. Over and over you repeat the mental image of the molecules bonding in the way you want them to and for a long time nothing happens, you begin to wonder if you've got the mental will or the intelligence to pull this off but as such thoughts creep into your mind you hear a sound.

The sound of crackling, pops and hisses as the wood begins to burn. Opening your eyes you can hardly believe it, a small pile of kindling has burst into flames which as they lick and caress the rest of the wood spread across the fire pit until the whole thing has become a merry blaze.

"FUCK YEAH!" Pumping your fist in the air you cheer, you don't even feel tired! Well actually you've got a bit of a head ache but a quick check on your mana supply shows you've barely even touched it!

Once the flames get high enough you place the bread and the kettle on the bars of the grill while you dig around for cups and a plate, still elated by your minor success. Seriously, you can't fight the grin that keeps pulling at the corners of your mouth, you know it's a pathetic feat in the face of what Marisa or Alice may be able to do. But that doesn't matter, they had to start somewhere as well right?

Entertaining daydreams about becoming a famous magician you take the toasted bread off the grill, leaving the kettle, and butter it absent mindedly.

David Lee Roth! Magician! I put on my robe and wizard hat, have to find a tailor.... No! Roth the Magus! Yeah, that's more like it. Dueling other spell casters and plundering dungeons, you'll have to get one of the girls to teach you how to fly of course and-

"David? Where are you?"

A plaintive cry echoes down from above your head snapping you out of your revere, sounds like Alice has gone to check on you only to find you're not there.

_____

[ ] Prepare the tea now and wait for her to find you.
[ ] Go looking for Alice, you have to tell her!
[ ] Ignore Alice, you're eating damnit!
[ ] Play a prank on Alice, hide in a cupboard and ambush her.
>> No. 3934
[ ] Go looking for Alice, you have to tell her!
>> No. 3935
[X] Prepare the tea now and wait for her to find you.
Maybe call out to her and let her know we're in the kitchen. No sense in letting her worry.
>> No. 3936
[ ] Go looking for Alice, you have to tell her!

ALICE! ALICE! I CAN BURN SHIT NOW! FUCK YEAH!
>> No. 3937
[ ] Play a prank on Alice, hide in a cupboard and ambush her.
>> No. 3938
[ ] Go looking for Alice, you have to tell her!
>> No. 3939
[x] Prepare the tea now and call for Alice.
[x] Tell her of your exploits when she arrives.
>> No. 3940
[x] Prepare the tea now and wait for her to find you.
>> No. 3941
[x] "I'm starting fires in your kitchen!"
>> No. 3942
[x] Prepare the tea now and call for Alice.
>> No. 3943
>[x] Tell her of your exploits when she arrives.

"HEY ALICE I MADE TOAST I'M FUCKING AWESOME I'M THE COOLEST PERSON IN THIS ROOM DON'T FUCK WITH ME"
>> No. 3944
[►] Prepare the tea now and answer "What's that? I can't here you over how awesome I am!"
>> No. 3945
[ ] Go looking for Alice, you have to tell her!
[ ] Also ask what time it is, we have appointments to keep
>> No. 3946
[x] Prepare the tea now and call for Alice.
[x] Tell her of your exploits when she arrives.

Good day, my dear. My exploits. Let me tell you of them.
>> No. 3947
[x] Prepare the tea now and wait for her to find you.
>> No. 3948
[x] Prepare the tea now and wait for her to find you.
>> No. 3950
>Maybe call out to her and let her know we're in the kitchen. No sense in letting her worry.

I should have added this to my entry.
>> No. 3951
[x] Prepare the tea now and call for Alice.

I wonder if they even know how fire really works, or if they still think of it as an elemental force.
>> No. 3952
[x] Prepare the tea now and call for Alice.
>> No. 3953
>>3952
>call for Alice

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 3954
[x] Prepare the tea now and call for Alice.
At least let her know where you are.
>> No. 3955
File 121228464923.jpg - (32.91KB , 800x640 , 1211196661085.jpg ) [iqdb]
3955
Curbing your enthusiasm you take the kettle off the grill and pour the boiling water onto the tea leaves, setting down the pot and arranging the cups you strike a leisurely yet confident pose with one leg resting on the other as you eat your toast. The room has become much more comfortable now that the fire has had a chance to warm it up, the floor is no longer icy cold and the grill emits a friendly glow.

"David! Why are you out of bed?"

She's getting nearer, a little thrill in your heart rises as you prepare to tell her of your morning's exploits. After a moment passes Shanghai flits into the kitchen silently, she glances around almost missing you before she suddenly starts at the sight of you. Smiling you give the doll a little wave and she bows quickly and crosses over to perch on your shoulder, turning you head to look at her she does the same and you can't help but smile even wider as she cocks her head at you.

"Good morning Miss Shanghai."

In the other room you hear the footsteps of Alice change direction, whether it's because she heard you speak or she sees what Shanghai does is beyond you but she's worked out where you are.

"David! You had me worried sick!" Crossly Alice enters the room with her hands pressed against her hips, she looks like a mother about to scold her errant child.
"Good morning Alice, would you like some tea?"

That seems to put her mental process off track.

"Huh? Tea, of yes thank you."

She sits down across from you as you pour the freshly brewed tea into two cups, serving her first then yourself she accepts a cup without question.

"Thank you." She frowns. "And it's hardly good morning anymore David, closer to good afternoon."
"Was I really out that long?"
"Yes," She wags her finger at you. "And you were supposed to stay in bed until you had gotten some proper rest! When I saw you'd gone, well I was worried about you!"
Deciding it's best not to argue with her about her absence you simply bow your head and assume the look of a sorrowful school boy.
"I'm sorry for worrying you Alice, thank you for taking care of me."
"Urk!" Ha, it worked! Confronted by this sudden change she blushes and tries to wave it off.
"Oh, well it's natural to worry about someone you care about! Really, it's nothing."
Rubbing the back of her head she babbles at you, first you sip your tea then you say.
"You care about me Alice? I'm honored."
"GAH!" Within the space of just a few minutes you've sent Alice through worry, irritation, embarrassment and now .... shock.

"Uhh, what I meant to say was that it's only natural to help someone if they collapse in front of you. It's not like I'm a heartless monster after all, don't read too much into what I just said okay? Just forget it!"

Seeing Alice so flustered is cute, the way she gestures wildly with her hands as she babbles on and on trying to take back her slip up is adorable. From the corner of your eye you can see Shanghai mimicking each movement herself slightly out of time.

"Anyway," She ahems and considers you. "If you wanted something to eat I would've made you breakfast. It's a real hassle to light that grill, I usually just use magic."
"I couldn't find you remember." You remind her before casually sipping your tea, in an off hand manner you add.
"And I used magic as well of course."

The effect, is not quite what you wanted. She doesn't spray her tea everywhere with a cry of WHAAAT? Nor does she suddenly light up with admiration, she simply frowns at you and folds her arms.

"That's very irresponsible of you David! You go and knock yourself out yesterday and then the first thing you do when you wake up is expend even more energy!"
"B-but! I light the grill! I made fire! With my mind!" Desperately you plead, surely this is an act of awesomeness? Even if it isn't the most awesome act of awesomeness it surely deserves some praise doesn't it?
"Well, it's hardly difficult David. Most people from Gensokyo could do it with a little training."

Despair! Just like that she brushes off your morning's efforts! Oh lord, this cruel creature called woman is surely crafted by the devil.

"Oh I see." Her eyes twinkle as she smiles at you over her cup. "You were proud of what you did, weren't you? Well, it's still very good for a beginner. Well done David."

As she says 'well done David' she leans over the table and pats you on the head, you're not sure if you're furious from being condescended to or happy about the praise you wanted. Nudging you ear Shanghai joins in on the pat enthusiastically.

Sitting back down Alice addresses you.

"Well, you've slept the morning away but really you should've stayed asleep longer. I was going to get something done in my workshop today, but now I have to think of what to do with you."
"Workshop?"
"Ah, yes that's where I was this morning. It's pretty big so I guess I didn't hear you if you knocked."
____

[ ] "I'm still hungry, can we have lunch?"
[ ] "Can I watch you work?"
[ ] "I won't get in the way, just give me a book to read."
[ ] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
[ ] "When can you take me home?"
[ ] "Got any chores? I'll do them for you."
>> No. 3956
[x] Prepare the tea now and wait for her to find you.
>> No. 3957
File 12122850868.jpg - (21.53KB , 287x262 , Calvinhobbes.jpg ) [iqdb]
3957
[x] "I can play with shanghai while you're busy."

Onward, toward adventure!
>> No. 3958
[X] "When can you take me home?"
Marisa time!
>> No. 3959
[x] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
[x] "Got any chores? I'll do them for you."

and if possible

[x] "Can I watch you work?"
>> No. 3961
[x] "I won't get in the way, just give me a book to read."
Preferably "Thaumaturgy for Dummies".
>> No. 3962
>>Nudging you ear Shanghai joins in on the pat enthusiastically.

HHNNGG

[ ] "Can I watch you work?"
[ ] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."

Combine them. I'm thinking learning magic is part of finding our place in Gensokyo. We can watch Alice do doll magic while we spend time with her. Win-win.
>> No. 3963
[X] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
>> No. 3964
[X] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
[X] "But do you think the weather will clear up by sunset? There's something I'd like to do..."
>> No. 3965
[ ] "I'm still hungry, can we have lunch?"
[ ] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
[ ] "When can you take me home?"

keep our promise with Wriggle damn it!
>> No. 3966
[x] "Can I watch you work?"
[x] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
We'll develop our own flavor of MAGIC TIME.
>> No. 3967
[X] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
[X] "But do you think the weather will clear up by sunset? There's something I'd like to do..."

Damnit Scorn, you're making it harder and harder to stay on target.
>> No. 3968
File 121228755022.jpg - (40.31KB , 490x383 , 121020210564.jpg ) [iqdb]
3968
>>3967
Isn't that the idea? As I said each girl gets her day, I'm betting when wriggle comes to play you'll be all over her as well.

Too bad for you that there's only one harem end in this play through and you're not on it yet, it's an alternative to the usual Extra and will require a different kind of focus on where you go and what you do. There's another potential Harem end after the first play through if you get a GOOD end with one of the main heroines with a certain flag, TRUE or unflagged won't cut it.

Anyway keep voting for the moment, I'm going to make a snack then it's the last post of the night. We'll aim for another marathon some time tomorrow.
>> No. 3969
[x] "Can I watch you work?"
[x] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
>> No. 3970
[X] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
[X] "But do you think the weather will clear up by sunset? There's something I'd like to do..."
>> No. 3971
[x] "Can I watch you work?"
[x] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
It's still in the afternoon. Wriggle can wait. Let's try to avoid a shitty ending for once by trying to get a glimpse at how things work in Gensokyo.
>> No. 3972
[x] "Can I watch you work?"
[x] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
>> No. 3973
[x] "I can play with shanghai while you're busy."
>> No. 3974
[x] "Can I watch you work?"
[x] "I'm glad I've got the chance to spend some time with you Alice."
>> No. 3975
I'm really starting to think that the Alice route might be the way to go. Marissa has her perks, but at least Alice doesn't treat us as target practice. Plus, Alice would probably let us wear the pants in the relationship.

Also, inb4 Dan Kim.
>> No. 3976
>>3975

Perhaps. However, I intend to stay on the path David has taken. There is always replay.
>> No. 3977
File 121229034675.jpg - (83.41KB , 702x519 , 1211651571337.jpg ) [iqdb]
3977
"You know Alice I don't really care what we do today."
"Mmm? Why is that?" She ever so slightly tilts her head to one side as she asks, just like Shanghai but less pronounced.
"Because I'm just happy we've gotten a chance to spend some time together."
At first you worry that you've embarrassed her again, she tilts her head forward and stares into her teacup not saying anything, but then you notice her smiling. Her cute pink lips pulled into a smile that her whole face joins in right up to her eyes, she's so honestly happy you're kind of amazed.
"Thank you David. I'm.....I'm happy I got a chance to see you again, like this."

Looking up she turns that stunning beaming face on you, it's almost triumphant the way she looks. Here sitting in her kitchen, your back warmed by the jolly fire behind you, the cute little moe doll sat on your shoulder and this lovely young woman smiling so joyfully at you.... It makes you wish this moment will never end, you're so glad to be in Gensokyo you haven't even once seriously considered going home.

Why would you?
In this place, within the span of only a few days you've made such wonderful friends with these people. For a while you're happy just to sit in silence and reflect on how much you've enjoyed coming here, at first you were afraid and alone but since then you've come such a long way it seems like you've always been here. You feel lucky to know people like Reimu, who even with her rough edges you'd still jump at the chance to see again. Alice too, she's such kind and gentle person that you can scarcely believe that she's seen as anti social by the others, but you can almost understand why. Because she will live so long she must be reluctant to to connect with people she's afraid of losing, your heart bursts with sympathy for her. And of course there's Marisa and Wriggle.....


Ouch.
For some reason, thinking about those two makes you feel really bad. Marisa must be worried sick about you, she pretends to be callous and carefree but you can't shake the mental image of her flying out in this storm desperately looking for you, calling out your name over and over.
And of course Wriggle, you promised that fairy you'd meet with her today at sunset. If you don't go back to Marisa's house at some point today..... Just like with Marisa you can picture in your mind the poor girl standing forlornly on that rock, waiting for a Baka-kun that never comes as the rains slips over her eyes covering her tears......

That good feeling is replaced with a melancholy that you can't shake, even if you're lucky to be here and glad to know these people. You can't just let them down like this, can you?

No, no you're being paranoid. Marisa wouldn't be as stupid to run out into a rain storm just to find someone she barely knows, she probably assumed you paid for a night at the inn or took shelter with someone else. As soon as the rain clears you can go see her and explain, she'll be miffed but you look forward to being reunited with her. As for Wriggle, she probably forgot all about you by now and is more concerned with finding somewhere dry to stay for day, you can hardly expect her to still be thinking about that kiss after all this time.

Perhaps you're just spinning tales in your head so you can forget your worries, but you try to reason with yourself. There's no point in getting worked up over something you can't do a thing about, it's better to keep your mind clear now and make it up to those people later. Right?

"David?" Snapping out of your rumination you see Alice giving you a concerned look.
"Are you okay? Are you still not feeling well?"
"It's nothing, just got caught up in some worrying thoughts. I don't want to dwell on them though, Alice?"
"Yes?"
"Could I watch you as you work? I'll try not to get in the way...."
"You, want to watch me? Um, okay. I'm afraid it won't be very interesting though, but sure. My workshop is up stairs, let me show you."
_____

Definitely need to stop now, the words are kind of swaying from side to side in front of me now so I need some rest I think. Blame that if this post comes out weird in anyway. Picking it up tomorrow and will aim for another marathon.

This pic is a pretty good visual description of the relationship between Alice and Shanghai.
>> No. 3978
>>3977

Scorn, hey, Scorn!

Is it possible to get a dual pairing of David with Alice and made-alive Shanghai?

Also, will made-alive Shanghai be Medicine sized? Or remain small?
>> No. 3979
hey, if David could manipulate atoms, next we should try merging two hydrogen particles together.

it's fine long as we keep it at a tiny, tiny scale.
>> No. 3980
>>3978

If a Shanghai/Alice route were possible, I'd prefer keeping mini-shanghai, personally.
>> No. 3982
>>3979

David Lee Roth waited. The hydrogen atoms above him blinked and sparked out of the air. He was trying to create fusion. He couldn't see it, but had known about it for years. Marisa's warnings to him were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
David was a NEET for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the discovery channel and he said to dad "I want to make fusion daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY RADIATION"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now by the fireplace in Alice's house he knew he could make fusion.
"This is SCIENCE" the voice in his head crackered. "You must fuse the atoms!"
So David gotted his magic and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO FUSE US" said the atoms
"I will fire neutrinos at him" said the atom and he fired the neutrinos. David plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to fuse.
"No! I must fuse the atoms" he shouted
The voice in his head said "No, David. You are the atoms"
And then Japan got nuked again.
>> No. 3983
>>3982

Now that's just silly.
>> No. 3984
>>3982
still, it's a good idea. will make our power levels go over 9000 if we use it responsibly.
>> No. 3985
>Nudging you ear Shanghai joins in on the pat enthusiastically.
HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHH

>it's better to keep your mind clear now and make it up to those people later. Right?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK
>> No. 3986
>>3978
Shanghai better not change size. She's perfect the way she is.
>> No. 3987
>>3977

Scorn... Don't make us miss our meeting with cutebug.

Don't wanna make Wriggle cry. Or get the rest of the Nine Squad after us to punish us for doing that. I'd rather avoid being blinded, frozen, and eaten, thank you.
>> No. 3988
>>3986

I guess, if you're into Hot Glue.

Can't exactly fit it into a doll as small as Shanghai is, you know. Medicine is large enough though.
>> No. 3989
File 121231847872.png - (35.90KB , 480x640 , 1205029392700.png ) [iqdb]
3989
>>3977

BAKA-KUN FORGOT
WRIGGLE CRIED
>> No. 3992
File 121232647299.jpg - (14.37KB , 320x240 , 01.jpg ) [iqdb]
3992
So how long do you all think Wriggle will wait for us? I say till dawn.
>> No. 3993
File 121232841740.png - (82.58KB , 480x640 , medicinetegaki.png ) [iqdb]
3993
>>3989
B-Baka-kun I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it...
>> No. 3994
>>As for Wriggle, she probably forgot all about you by now and is more concerned with finding somewhere dry to stay for day, you can hardly expect her to still be thinking about that kiss after all this time.
David, get there now.
>> No. 3995
>>3988
NO SEX WITH SHANGHAI
CUDDLING AND KISSING ONLY
>> No. 3996
File 121234036772.png - (65.91KB , 396x300 , 120900211768.png ) [iqdb]
3996
"By the way Alice, I wanted to talk to you about Magic for a second."
"Oh, what did you want to know."
"It's to do with technique..."
You describe to her the process you used to start the fire in the grill, how you promoted the reaction between particles by using a tiny bit of magic to give them a nudge so to speak.
"Huh, isn't that a bit awkward? I mean, it's only fire so why bother using something so complex?"
"Well, I was low on mana so I thought I'd use the most economical method."
"Most economical isn't always the most useful David."
"Huh?"
"Okay, it's time for Magic Theory 101 with Alice Margatroid!"

*applause*

"Okay, today on Magic Theory 101 we're going to cover magic technique. The basics!"
"I don't get it Alice, Magic is just Magic! There's no technique to it, you just blast stuff! Nya!"
"A common mistake made by foolish black white witches."
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Well at least I don't leak poop!"
"DENIED!"
*KA-BOOM*
"Nyaaaaaaaaaa!"

*ahem*

"Anyway, think of it like this. There are two extremes in magic concerning the way you apply it. On the one hand you have very careful, well thought out and efficient technique such as how David used a tiny amount of magic to start the chemical reaction of a fire."
"And then there's the other extreme where you convert gratuitous amounts of mana directly into the energy form you need. It's faster, requires less concentration and is why I'm so great! Nya!"
"But it's also wasteful because it expends a lot of mana in the process of conversion and it also consumes mana reserves quickly. Ideally magic use lies within the middle ground of the two, by using well thought out spells you can save exhausting yourself needlessly and by backing them up with a more direct surge of energy you can still make them a viable choice in battle."
"Think of it like muscle, it's no good being buff if you don't know how to fight, but if you don't train your body to be stronger you just won't have the power to use your techniques effectively, Nya!"
"Of course, there's more to magic technique than just this. The type of spells you cast, the element or sign you're using will also have a direct effect on how much mana you use."
"Magic like mine is easy to pick up but difficult to master, you need a lot of love and a lot of mana to pull off a master spark!"
"While magic like mine is difficult to learn but once you get the concept it gets easier and more versatile as you go along, with my dolls I can always hold back about 10% of my power."
"Really you just have to learn what's right for you, it'll come naturally! Nya!"
"And that's it for today's lesson, I hope this has been informative for you. Let's meet again somewhere down the road in the /forest/ LA."

---
>> No. 3997
File 121234135945.png - (22.72KB , 480x640 , hellyes.png ) [iqdb]
3997
A Scorn has appeared!
>> No. 3998
>>3988>>3995
You ever read that Reinforce copypasta? Also, if Alice is involved there would be plenty of possibilities.
>> No. 3999
>>3977

I miss marisa.
BAWWWWWWW
>> No. 4000
>>3998
But Shanghai has no mouth with which to drink out of the bowl.
>> No. 4001
>>4000
Stop giving him ideas oh goddammit it's even a GET

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 4002
I just did easy modo with Sakuya and Remi on IN, I'll do Alice and Marisa and then I'll write.
Before anyone gets on at me about easy modo, these aren't characters I'd normally use so I'm just after the story line with them. I only aim for normal or better with a character I like to use.

Still, I've finally worked out the time orb thing a bit better. IN is pretty clever, you can just play it normally but you'll miss out on the bonus time orbs if you focus too much. I didn't realize about the difference between focused and unfocused fighting in IN, heck Reisen and Kaguya both have spell cards that can be rendered useless if you destroy the attack orbs while unfocused. And having more time at the end results in more last spell cards from Kaguya, even if I can't ever actually win any of them.
Plus, I don't get what people keep telling me about stage 5 when they say they can never get to the collection point on time before Tewi and Reisen start firing. I've beat that on normal and so far haven't had any trouble with collection, hard and above I'm willing to believe though.

Anyway I'm just ranting I guess, I'll be back after my run.
>> No. 4003
>>4002
After you beat one of Reisen's spellcards, you have to either be really quick in going to the PoC or not go at all. Her bullet barrages are pretty bitchy in Hard/Lunatic.
>> No. 4004
File 121235565824.jpg - (68.55KB , 601x750 , 121118836544.jpg ) [iqdb]
4004
"Oh! But wait."
Alice stops as the pair of you leave the kitchen, she's so sudden that you bump into her slightly pushing your chest up against her back. Not wishing to cause offense you quickly withdraw.
"What is it?"
"Um," She averts her gaze as she speaks. "Don't you want to get dressed first?"

Looking down you see that you're still wearing just the night shirt and your undies, other than that your manly thighs and legs are totally exposed in the chilly air.
"Heh, good point. Where are my clothes?"
She points past you to the wash room while still averts her eyes, it's alright Alice. You can look as much as you like.
"In there right, say Alice?"
"Um, yes?"
It's a bit awkward holding a conversation with someone who won't look at you, so to get her to look at you you lean against the door frame and slide into her field of vision.
"So, who undressed me last night? You or Shanghai?" You grin at her, already the blush is spreading up her neck as she looks at you with terrified or guilty eyes.
"Not that it would make much difference, right?" You add.
"I-uh, well. You see, um, I-I-I couldn't just. Humph!" She gets cross and folds her arms. "Ohh! Stop it David! Just go get your clothes, really the kind of things you think about!"
You chuckle at her and head back into the kitchen and towards the wash room, behind you you can hear her splutter for a bit before she finally calls after you.
"David?"
Looking over your shoulder you see Alice clutching the front of her dress with a determined look on her face.
"Y-y-y-y-yo-you have, you have a cute BUTT!"

The she flees the room, her footsteps run through the living room and you can hear them as they stomp up the stairs and fade away. Stunned you can't even think to move, did she just say you've got a cute butt? Alice just said that? Does that mean she took a peek when you were sleeping or that she likes the way it looks in boxers? Or was she trying to beat you at your own game and embarrass you? The mind boggles...

Shrugging you step into the wash room, it's quiet and dark in here with a big fireplace for drying clothes and no windows, the scent of soap hangs overwhelmingly in the air. Folded on top of a work surface are the clothes you wore yesterday, blue jeans from your world, cotton socks and the shirt Alice sewed for you all freshly cleaned. It feels good to change into something more substantial than just the night shirt which you toss into a bin for dirty clothing, they kind of remind you of the baskets at Marisa's house.......
But then again Alice is waiting for you, but she didn't mention which room was the workshop did she? Well, it was one of the locked doors at least.

____

[ ] PANTIE RAID
[ ] Try the door on the ground floor
[ ] Try the door up stairs
[ ] Use the bathroom
[ ] Leave Alice's house quietly
>> No. 4005
[x] Leave Alice's house quietly
>> No. 4006
[X] Try the door on the ground floor
>> No. 4007
[ ] Try the door on the ground floor
>> No. 4008
>>4004
>"Y-y-y-y-yo-you have, you have a cute BUTT!"

If I were David, I'd feel offended.
>> No. 4009
[x] Use the bathroom

Screw you guys. I need to use the loo.
>> No. 4010
>her footsteps run through the living room and you can hear them as they stomp up the stairs and fade away.

Hmm.

[x] Try the door up stairs

Worth a shot, I guess.
>> No. 4011
[ ] Use the bathroom
>> No. 4012
[X] Try the door on the ground floor
>> No. 4013
[X] PANTIE RAID
He did say we were going to have another panty scene...not sure if this is it though...or if we'll be BAD ENDED

[x] Try the door up stairs
She went upstairs, right?
>> No. 4014
[x] PANTIE RAID
[x] Use the bathroom
Uh...not sure if this is important just because it's there, but we havn't used the bathroom for awhile have we?
[x] Try the door up stairs
She went up.
>> No. 4015
[x] PANTIE RAID
[x] Try the door up stairs
>> No. 4016
[x] PANTIE RAID
Stop doing multiples. One at a time!
Pantie Raid first because this seems familiar (AMIRITE?)
Then we can continue with whatever *Scorn* throws at us
>> No. 4017
>>they kind of remind you of the baskets at Marisa's house.......
>>remind you of the baskets at Marisa's house.......
>>baskets at Marisa's house.......
>>.......

The overuse of those dots makes BONUS LIFE GET clear...

[x] PANTIE RAID
>> No. 4018
>Uh...not sure if this is important just because it's there, but we havn't used the bathroom for awhile have we?

If we don't use it now, we may end up shitting all over Alice's workshop.
>> No. 4019
[x] PANTIE RAID
>> No. 4020
[X] PANTIE RAID
[X] Use the bathroom
[X] Try the door up stairs

In this order plz
>> No. 4021
[ x ] Use the bathroom

Freshan' up gaemz. Then get changed/fine Alice

Pantie raid is all good anon...but you have no place to hide them if you want to keep em.
>> No. 4022
[X] PANTIE RAID
Also new thread, this one is at its limits
>> No. 4023
[x] Try the door up the stairs
>> No. 4024
[ ] PANTIE RAID
[ ] Try the door up stairs
>> No. 4025
[x] Use the bathroom
Perhaps using the bathroom first before anything else is a better idea, then we can:

[ ] PANTIE RAID
[ ] Try the door up stairs
>> No. 4026
>>4025
Then we might take too long and Alice walks in on us RAIDAN

That's why we should get the RAID over with first, as soon as possible.
>> No. 4027
>That's why we should get the RAID over with first, as soon as possible.

I think that a raid is a bad idea. Alice has eyes and ears everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some dolls hidden in the bathroom.
>> No. 4028
[ ] Try the door up stairs
>> No. 4029
[X] Use the bathroom
>> No. 4030
Heh, heh, hehehehe!

This is the wash room, as in the room in which clothes come to be washed yes? So reasonably somewhere in this room would be, would be...
"WOULD BE ALICE'S FRILLY UNDERWEAR!"
Crap! Did you just say that out loud? That's no good! Clapping your hands over your mouth you wait, heart beating so fast it feels like it's going to burst from your chest like the cool aid man, but nothing happens. No one heard.

Oh yeah! Time to search this place for your prize! Three wooden bins are set by the wall with a smaller wicker one next to them for doll clothes, for a moment you consider grabbing a pair of Shanghai's pants but you cast such thoughts from your mind deciding that she wouldn't leave anything to smell.

The first bin is filled with clean clothing, stuff that's already been washed is of no interest to you! Moving on you check the middle one, sheets, curtains, pillow cases but no panties! Curses! That leaves the bin on the right, so surely they must be in here. Rummaging around in amongst the various articles of clothing, skirts, shirts, dresses, a shawl, towels and a scarf. But no panties, no delicates or unmentionables! Not even a bra! You check the clean washing despondently but there's nothing you want in there either.

So Alice must keep her underwear some where else in the house, you make a mental note to keep an eye out for it. After all it isn't fair on Alice if you sample Marisa's but hers, it's reasonable isn't it? Or does Alice not wear knickers? Nah, she flies around in a dress so that rules it out.

Bugger, what a waste, well you shouldn't keep the lady waiting any longer so it's time to look for her. Anything else can wait.
___
[ ] Upstairs
[ ] Downstairs
[ ] Try to go back to Marisa's
>> No. 4031
[x] Try to go back to Marisa's
DO WANT MARISA
>> No. 4032
[ ] Upstairs
>> No. 4033
[ ] Upstairs
>> No. 4034
[x] Upstairs
Awwww.

At least it turns out we don't have to use the toilet...
Strangely enough.
>> No. 4035
[x] Upstairs

Why not stomp while going there?
>> No. 4036
[x] Upstairs
>> No. 4037
[ ] Upstairs

we can't go back to Marisa's empty handed and also theres distance with rain. Ask Alice to fly us there after grabbing the groceries and have her use her atmosphere control to keep us dry.
>> No. 4038
[x] Upstairs
>> No. 4039
File 121236269411.jpg - (57.30KB , 500x709 , 1212289998358.jpg ) [iqdb]
4039
>>4034
You're holding it in rather than make Alice wait.
_____

Giving up on your lust for now you leave the wash room and try heading up stairs ignoring the locked door on the way, you heard Alice run upstairs so it's pretty obvious that her workshop is on that floor.

It takes you less than a minute to find that door again as you walk quietly over the soft carpets, it's slightly open now so Alice must of left it like that so you can get in. As you open it up to slip in you notice like the one down stairs it doesn't have a key hole, so much for Marisa picking the lock eh? You wonder why they don't have key holes, if they're locked you can't open them from the inside. Maybe she uses magic?

The room you enter is dark, cluttered and big. The door behind you lets in a little light that illuminates the darkness with a gloomy sheen, indistinct shapes and forms loom in the shadows and at first you feel uneasy like you're being watched. But closer inspection reveals it was a row of unfinished dolls rather than some malevolent watcher.

"Over here David."

Deep within the room you hear Alice call you over, being careful not to close the door behind you and shut out your light you navigate your way through the piles of materials, boxes of parts and into the middle of this dark room where the smell of paint begins to waft into your nose.

Emerging from behind a stack of different woods placed precariously on a work bench you find Alice sitting in the middle of a pool of dim yellowy light at a wide tidy desk covered in paints, doll limbs, crumpled piles of cloth and pieces of paper covered in a neat but cramped hand writing or detailed sketches.

As you step into that pool of light Shanghai whizzes past you carrying a paint brush, she stops to offer you a quick bow that you automatically return before you can stop yourself, then she flies over to Alice to hand her the brush. In Alice's hand is a new doll's head, it's kind of morbid to see it like this as it's got the flesh tones painted on but only the outline of the features giving it a very creepy look. Setting down the head and the brush Alice turns to look at you.

"What took you so long?"
"Ah, nothing. Just had a little trouble with getting dressed."
She smirks at you.
"Do you need help dressing your self David? Oh dear."

Blushing you decide to put up with her playful mockery rather than expose your true reason for taking your time, you decide to change the subject.
"So what is it you're doing right now?"
Picking up the doll's head and it's body she holds them up to you, most of it has been constructed and all that's left is the head to be finished. Then she would just need a dress.

"She needs eyes, it's only a simple wooden doll to replace a servant type that I lost a few days ago. She got damaged when Marisa knocked her over as she carried a heavy load, she was too smashed to save." As she says this a sad look passes over her features for a second, but it clears quickly as she turns away and begins to work on the doll.

"You can stay, just don't make a nuisance of yourself."

With that she begins to carefully apply paint to head, marking the outline of the eyes first and referring to a design next to her hand. You can't help but feel disappointed, you thought things would be more interesting than this and there's no where to sit down.
___

[ ] "What's that room downstairs? The locked one."
[ ] Wander around the workshop.
[ ] "When can you take me back to Marisa's?"
[ ] Get closer and watch over her shoulder
[ ] Excuse yourself and leave
[ ] "Can't we do something more, interesting?"
>> No. 4040
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder
>> No. 4041
File 121236316150.gif - (61.47KB , 453x400 , Alice6.gif ) [iqdb]
4041
[ x ] "When can you take me back to Marisa's?"
>> No. 4042
[X] Get closer and watch over her shoulder

Make her flustered.
>> No. 4043
>>4039
[x] "Can't we do something more, interesting?"
Then
[x] "When can you take me back to Marisa's?"
I love Alice, but I can't help being an ass to her.
>> No. 4044
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder
[x] Whisper in her ear "PS3SUX"
>> No. 4045
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder

Once she finishes the head, she should be ready to animate it.
>> No. 4046
[x] "When can you take me back to Marisa's?"
>> No. 4047
>>4043
Y u do dis?
>> No. 4048
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder
>> No. 4049
[X] "When can you take me back to Marisa's?"

Appointment with Cutebug awaits.
>> No. 4050
[ ] "When can you take me back to Marisa's?"
>> No. 4051
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder
>> No. 4052
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder
Is it sundown yet? I think we can afford to do this.
>> No. 4053
[x] Get closer and watch over her shoulder

Perfect.
>> No. 4054
File 121236623148.jpg - (37.38KB , 450x600 , 1212256478453.jpg ) [iqdb]
4054
SATCHIN! NOOOOOOOO! ;_;
_____

Wanting to get a better look at what she's doing you get closer to Alice, much closer in fact until you're craning over her shoulder to watch her delicate hands as they skillfully apply the paint to doll. She looks at you from the corner of her eye for a moment her expression unreadable before she looks back at her work.

Every now and then Alice stops and Shaghai will bring her another brush or paint, over time the features of the doll emerge. It's pretty impressive to see how fast Alice can do this, once in a while she'll hesitate as if thinking before continuing.

Outlines, eye lashes, a nose, the beginning of lips. Each brush stroke creates more definition on the doll's face, already it's beginning to resemble some of those simple dolls that helped Alice carry her doll case from the Village. She's hesitating more often now, sometimes she simply sits holding the brush in the air as if she's considering her next movement.

Colour is added, light pink on the lips, a slightly darker flesh tone around the eyes and the nose to create a 3D effect. You begin to wonder what eye colour she's going to make the emerging doll. Alice's work has slowed down a lot more now, you assume during this critical stage she's concentrating more than ever. Wanting a better look you lean in a little more brushing against her shoulder.

"That's it!" She slams her paint brush down and whirls on you furiously.
"I said you could watch if you did make a nuisance! I can't possibly work if I have you breathing down my neck all the time!"
"I'm sor-"
"You're so irritating! I need to concentrate and I can't knowing you'll be there staring at me!"
"Alice I-"
"Just, go away. Alright? Give me my space."

Getting out of her chair Alice begins to chase you out of her workshop, you try to protest but she simply brushes your arguments to one side and sends you stumbling out the door.

"Just keep quiet until I'm done!"

And with that she slams the door with a resounding crash, leaving you alone in the hallway. Outside the rain continues to fall unabated, a distant rumble heralds thunder.

Sullenly you give the door a kick, though not a very hard one so as not to alert Alice. What's her problem? All you did was watch her work, she said it was fine, you didn't make a sound! She should be less sensitive about these things, damn.
But maybe you're being unreasonable? I mean, you wouldn't like it if she leaned over your shoulder watching everything you do. Would you?
____

[ ] Stay angry
[ ] Calm down

+

[ ] Kick the door, have an argument
[ ] Go take a bath or something
[ ] Check out one of the rooms in the house (name one)
[ ] Fuck this shit, leave Alice's house
[ ] Go sulk in bed

___

In b4 someone says "I don't like Alice no more"
>> No. 4055
[x] Calm down
[x] Go take a bath or something

bah, rest of the options suck. we're due for one anyway
>> No. 4056
[ ] Calm down
[ ] Fuck this shit, leave Alice's house
>> No. 4057
[X] Calm down
[X] Go take a bath or something
I know the feeling when someone even breathes on you while concentrating furiously over something delicate, it's understandable she's mighty pissed as well.
calm down in the bath, she'll apologize later probably.
>> No. 4058
[x] Calm down
Look like we screwed up. Perhaps talking a bit to her would've been a better option. Or wandering around the shop.

[ ] Go take a bath or something
Nothing else we can do around here

>>[ ] Check out one of the rooms in the house
I would've said the other locked door, but then i remembered it was locked. No other interesting rooms either
>> No. 4059
[ ] Calm down
[ ] Go take a bath or something

Come on, David was being really annoying doing that.

Her reaction makes me like Alice even more.
>> No. 4060
[x] Calm down
[x] Go take a bath or something
I think it's okay to use her bath. Don't see anything else we can do anyways.

We could always sulk...
>> No. 4061
[x] Calm down
[x] Go take a bath or something
>> No. 4062
[x] Calm down
[x] Go sulk in bed

WHY AM I SO ANNOYING ;_;

Also, new thread plz
>> No. 4063
[x] Calm down
[x] Go take a bath or something
>> No. 4064
[x] Calm down
[x] Check out one of the rooms in the house (living room)

If there's nothing there, might as well think things out again.
>> No. 4065
File 121236824777.png - (19.72KB , 220x250 , alicewut.png ) [iqdb]
4065
[x] Calm down
[x] Go take a bath or something

FAP furiously in the bath, to relax and to spite Alice.
>> No. 4066
File 121236842687.jpg - (81.07KB , 600x467 , 4f4cc39a.jpg ) [iqdb]
4066
>>4054

Haha! Alice went all YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE, NUISANCE. Great stuff.
>> No. 4067
[ ] Calm down
[ ] Go take a bath or something

Alice is still love. But maybe we should pretend we're angry afterwards, just for a little fun.
>> No. 4068
Fucking vending machine gave me a warm coke, I do not pay 70p for warm fucking coke.
___

Alice was right, you were being annoying. She didn't have to react like that though, but even so it's probably best if you go do something else for a while. You'll make it up to her later.

Sniffing your pits reveals you aren't particularly smelly, but you feel like taking a bath to relax in anyway because it'll kill time at least. You can explore the house some other time, when Alice is in a better mood maybe you can get her to show you everything.

Heading back down stairs you can't help but feel irritated by the silence of the house, broken only by the static like noise of the falling rain. This house feels too big for just one person, how can Alice even stand it?

Stepping into the bathroom you turn your mind from such matters and inspect the bath tub, Marisa can have baths because her house is on top of an underground hot spring but what about Alice's house?

The tub is pretty big, so was Marisa's for that matter so you guess they have similar habits in the end, it's big enough to easily sit two or three people comfortably. Maybe Alice bathes her favorite dolls with her? Nah that would be crazy, although you do check every corner for any spies that may observe your bathing.

Confident that it's just you in the bath room and left with no other choice you turn the tap marked hot all the way, you're rewarded with a stream of steamy water that billows out filling the room with mist. After fiddling with the taps for a while you manage to get the tub filling with a comfortable mid point of hot and cold.

That done you grab a bar of soap and a couple of towels and place them by the bath, rubbing your chin you check if you need a shave but at the moment you're clean. Now you just have to wait for the water to fill.

____

[ ] Grab a book to read
[ ] Check for potential pantie deposits
[ ] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
[ ] Wait patiently
>> No. 4069
[X] Calm down
[X] Fuck this shit, leave Alice's house

Fine, be a bitch. We have other girls to see anyway.
>> No. 4070
[ ] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
>> No. 4071
[ ] Check for potential pantie deposits
[ ] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
>> No. 4072
[X] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash.

Then we faint and drown, and Alice cries over our floating corpse.
>> No. 4073
[ ] Check for potential pantie deposits

fuck yeah
>> No. 4074
[x] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash

This seems like an interesting choice.
>> No. 4075
[0] Check for potential pantie deposits

must find underwear
>> No. 4076
[x] Grab a magic book to read
>> No. 4077
You know, I think you guys just missed your second chance to catch wriggle by leaving Alice's place.

[x] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
>> No. 4078
Looking for panties isn't a good idea. We are in Alice's domain, I'm sure we are being watched and observed. While she may be annoyed right now, this will only make things worse.

I'M NOT PARANOID!
>> No. 4079
[ ] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash

Maybe water will amplify out magikz
>> No. 4080
[ ] Grab a book to read
>> No. 4081
>>4077

Yeah, but I think it's still closer to late afternoon than it is to sunset. We should leave after we finish our bath.
>> No. 4082
[x] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
Just like my rubber ducky!
>> No. 4083
Gonna sign off guys, not a great place to stop but thems the breaks.
>> No. 4084
[x] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
>> No. 4085
[x] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
[x] Grab a magic book to read
>> No. 4086
[ ] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash
Please watch warmly until it is ready.
>> No. 4087
[X] Check for potential pantie deposits

A little late, but meh. Have all of you forgotten that panties = continues?
>> No. 4088
[X] Check for potential pantie deposits

I'd rather respect Alice's privacy, after all, what is contained in the panties is more important than the clothes themselves (no, not poop). But then again, panties = continues.
>> No. 4089
[ ] Check for potential pantie deposits
>> No. 4090
Forget about Alice's panties. I'm beginning to think she doesn't wear any.
>> No. 4091
>>4090
She uses them to clean her ass.
>> No. 4092
[x] Put the rose by the bath, so you can play with magic while you wash

>>[ ] Check for potential pantie deposits

Scorn, unless the tone of this story does a 360 degree turn and moonwalks away, we won't be needing so many continues. And it doesn't fit his character; David seems more likely to try on on Alice's perfumes than sniff her underwear.

Hell, we haven't attempted to drown ourselves in the lake even once. This is a good thing. There may be chilling secrets lurking, and it would certainly add a touch to David's character (or finding a way to make Reimu's role more meaningful, as she has no route), but they should used to further entice the reader to unravel the mystery, not to discourage him by providing explanations of the "YUKARI LOL" type.

I still think that your characterization is the best (HY second); don't feel forced to rush into things just because Teruyo decided the Forest of Magic was part of /eientei/. It's not the pacing that is the problem for people are telling you to WRITE MOAR NIGGER & relatively low traffic, simply the speed at which you update is a slower than most.

And since we're still early in the game, some of the ideas cherry-picked from the hivemind & other writefags to kick it up a notch:

- Debito is Yuka's son (I imagine the dynamic would be in something that clashes greatly with the Nanaya/Yukari one)
- Intuitively uses magic without prior training
- Youkai moe bloodline gives him superior Charisma score
- Doesn't afraid of anything
- Massive irony if he learns Master Spark from Marisa

- Go see Kourin and Kourindou
- Bring Alice, not Reimu or Marisa (they likely have a tab we'd have to pay towards if we bought anything)
- Offer to identify which objects are useful and how to use them properly, and which are useless and should be sold for scrap. Do so in exchange for store credit.
- Invite him to the next party.

- Buy a working watch, silver (anything, even kitchenware), batteries, stereo/phonograph & rock albums, shotgun (the older the better), shells, hell maybe even a poncho.

- Wriggle
- Civilize her through seduction; she's confused what these repressed emotions are that she feels, tell her these are things youkai tend to repress, being why they never formed societies, and are extinct on the outside.
- Connect her fate to other residents and re-introduce her (as a person & possible friend; not as a youkai) to that of the other /forest/ mains and to Reimu.
- Jointly operate a BBQ stand in Forest of Magic in an attempt to market (tastier) cooked animal flesh to youkai.
- Have Yuka hit on her.

- Beer Spider
- Animal companion GET
- Check in on him, see if he needs anything, food, patch the roof, offer to come inside the house, etc.
- Silk threads for Alice.
- We'll need that spiderweave armor
- Suggest big webs around Marisa's house for better fairy eatans.

- Shanghai
- Respekt Knuckles.
- Insider info on Alice.
- Fulfill Alice's dream of a independent doll by getting Shanghai to reveal herself

- Alice
- Find out the dirty past between her and Reimu.
- Find out what's behind the locked door.
- Drag her along to every social event.
- Get her drunk more regularly.
- Witness the awesome EX Alice (adult-type) vs. Reimu battle

- Reimu
- Visit the shrine with Marisa; gauge reaction.
- Visit the shrine alone and just have tea, and ask bluntly if she is in love with Marisa.
- Shrine party:
- Bring Beer Spider.
- Drinking contest with Suika.
- Forcefully include Alice (and Shanghai).
- Trip balls on magic mushrooms with everybody while blasting psychedelic rock with the stereo you bought at Kourindou.


Anonymous has high expectations of this LA.
>> No. 4093
>David seems more likely to try on on Alice's perfumes than sniff her underwear.

Isn't it sad scorn?
>> No. 4094
>>4093

It's sad, right?
>> No. 4095
>>4092
Interesting, I'll take this into consideration and give a few insights.

Concerning the pantie thing, you've managed to control your self admirably in the face of suicide so far. The first night alone in the forest was a death trap. But the events of the next few days will become more dangerous, you've had the protection of powerful figures in Gensokyo so far. Don't turn down free continues.

>>- Debito is Yuka's son (I imagine the dynamic would be in something that clashes greatly with the Nanaya/Yukari one)

Concerning the David son of Yuka idea, it's too interesting not to work in somehow. Yuka may be your mum in some routes but not in others, basically it's a variable that will effect certain endings. Alice and Wriggle won't mind a half Youkai lover, but how would Marisa feel? An extended life span is pretty sweet, if you've got someone to spend it with.

>>- Massive irony if he learns Master Spark from Marisa
I have something in mind for this should Dave realize his full potential.

>>- Go see Kourin and Kourindou

This was one of the potential places you could've made "home" at the beginning, living and working with Kourin puts an entirely different spin on how things develop. But on this play you've ended up in a more precarious kind of situation. Suffice to say you'll get a chance to meet him, let's see, roughly three days from now.

>>- Invite him to the next party.

I had an idea for this too.

>>- Wriggle
>>- Civilize her through seduction; she's confused what these repressed emotions are that she feels, tell her these are things youkai tend to repress, being why they never formed societies, and are extinct on the outside.

Or alternatively, David lives in peace with nature with Wriggle. Both are fine.

>>- Connect her fate to other residents and re-introduce her (as a person & possible friend; not as a youkai) to that of the other /forest/ mains and to Reimu.
Wriggle is always going to be an outsider, she doesn't really fit in with the kind of social circle that Reimu, Marisa and Alice belong to.

>>- Jointly operate a BBQ stand in Forest of Magic in an attempt to market (tastier) cooked animal flesh to youkai.
Youkai do prefer cooked food to human meat or something, don't they? Well, grind your cooking skills and make nice with Mystia and perhaps this can happen.

>>- Have Yuka hit on her.
Ha! I hadn't even thought of that!

>>- Beer Spider
>>- Animal companion GET
I have a special idea in mind for extra play if Dave gets to be big on magic like this.
>>- Check in on him, see if he needs anything, food, patch the roof, offer to come inside the house, etc.
Cute.


>>- Fulfill Alice's dream of a independent doll by getting Shanghai to reveal herself
Shanghai isn't independent and just shy, she really is just a well programmed doll. Shanghai will need her own personality to become independent.

>>- Alice
>>- Find out the dirty past between her and Reimu.
I don't know much about the situation there so I'm going to skirt around it.
>>- Find out what's behind the locked door.
You have a chance to during this stay at Alice's, it will change the events of the plot this play through if you do. Quite drastically.
>>- Drag her along to every social event.
>>- Get her drunk more regularly.
Best ends are reserved for those with best friends!


>>- Reimu
>>- Visit the shrine with Marisa; gauge reaction.
>>- Visit the shrine alone and just have tea, and ask bluntly if she is in love with Marisa.
Trying to play matchmaker eh? Well I suppose it would take her mind off of you in the event you don't like her in that way....

>>- Shrine party:
Every end is a Shrine party end, ZUN agreed don't bother him about it.


Thank you for the encouragement, I don't mind admitting that I had felt a little discouraged lately for no great reason. Partly because now uni is over for the summer all I seem to be doing with my free time is playing games, sleeping in and staying up and writing. I really should've looked for a job today but, I'd have to give it up ten days later anyway. I just feel a little aimless is all.

Anyway! I shall not dwell on the negative points, I have progress to make!
>> No. 4097
Scorn-Sensei! I have a question! Can we still meet Wriggle this evening without getting killed by something in the rain?
>> No. 4099
>>4095
>Concerning the pantie thing, you've managed to control your self admirably in the face of suicide so far.
>Don't turn down free continues.
It still doesn't fit the mood of the story, and people aren't really into it. If you need to vent your perversion that badly, write some more scat/guro side stories or something.
>> No. 4157
>>4099

I've never actually sniff a lady's unmentionables in my life. Yet anyway.

I just thought it was a neat way to get lives, besides most perverts are closet perverts. Don't believe me? Rummage around in your dad's sock draw and under his bed, see what comes up. Bet you never knew daddy dearest likes transvestites?

>>4097
You will gain much Wriggle loev if you do.
>> No. 4219
>>4092
Good post. I would like to add this though:

Perhaps try to reference the new spider youkai in th11. You could make the Beer Spider a good buddy of the spider youkai or make them related somehow. Like a child or parent of the youkai. You could even make them the same person.