[Return]
Archived thread

File 121175676130.png - (489.66KB , 852x481 , Rex.png ) [iqdb]
3499 No. 3499
"Captain! Captain!"
"Wriggle! Good to see you, why don't you slip into your swim suit then come and join us as we enjoy this glorious weather?"
"Uh, in the middle of a battle sir?"

Over head the cannons of The Herald thunder and roar as they unleash hell onto the pursuing Republic ship, unperturbed Captain Anonymous Rex simply stretches the length of his body languidly. It's far too comfortable out in the sun here on the deck to miss getting a good tan, even in the middle of a battle.
"I think Cirno has this one underhand, don't you? Let the girl enjoy her self..."
"Captain! Cirno is over there!"

Sighing the captain peers over the rims of his sun glasses at the rest of his crew who joined him to enjoy themselves, really Wriggle needs to learn to cut loose once in a while.
There's the lovely Reimu sun bathing so elegantly on her lounger, although it's a shame considering a fair complexion suits her. filling a small rubber pool with water is the Moriyaian girl you picked up at Eientei, Nitori, and playing with her are Rumia, Daiyousei and Cirno.

Wait.
Reimu, Nitori, Rumia, Daiyousei and ..... CIRNO?

"Wriggle! Who's manning the cannons?"
"Um, well it was me but I handed it to Alice and Marisa just now....."

Crackling into life the ship's intercom whines with feedback before emitting an ear piercing wail from Alice.

"CAAAAAAPTAAAAAAAAIIIIIN!"
Wildly the cannons lurch to one side and fire aimlessly into thin air, it's a pretty display but rather pointless. Such a waste of energy isn't very .... elegant.

"Doesn't the captain of that other ship know it's rude to interrupt with our play time?" Hitching on his coat the captain rouses himself.
"I'll have to show her my displeasure."

After yanking his long black boots on he strides over to the frolicking young ladies with his jacket flapping in the wind exposing his rippling chest (so manly!).

"Oh, Captain! Would you mind putting some oil on my back?" Rolling onto her front the elegant Priestess kicks her legs playfully.
"I regret to say that it'll have to wait for now my lady, we have to do something about that ship that's chasing us. I'm afraid I'll have to ask to go inside for now. Cirno!"
"Aye!"
"You and your team, go man the guns!"
"But captaiiin."
"I know my dear, but the sooner we're done with that ship the sooner we can play!"

Grumbling the crew, civilians and the captain retreat inside the safety of the ship just as a hail of smaller danmaku bullets pepper the deck.

"So what's the name of this ship anyway?"
Taking his customary position on the podium the captain begins to asses the situation, with a keen eye he scans the horizon unfolding around him.
"Good to have you back with us captain." Marisa says sarcastically. "It's The Philosopher's Stone, a mage ship."

A mage ship huh? No wonder Wriggle called you, while smaller than most other ships Mage ships compensate for their lack of conventional firepower with their unique magic cannons. A powerful spell caster can easily outclass a much larger ship with greater maneuverability and intense magic power, but they are frail as well.

____

[ ] Hail the enemy ship
[ ] Fuck it! Fire all cannons and torpedoes, let them try and doge the full force of The Herald of Spring!
[ ] Consult the crew.
[ ] Retreat and try to out run them
[ ] Attempt something cunning (write in)

---
I tried something a little different with perspective this time, don't think I like it though. What does anon think?

Also, a rapid share to the FateStay Night Anime or Tsukihime Anime would be appreciated. I can't find an arc file for the Tsukihime game that works and I'm tired of missing out on the references.

>> No. 3500
[ ] Consult the crew.
>> No. 3501
[x] Hail the enemy ship
>> No. 3502
[x] Consult the crew.
>> No. 3503
[X] Hail the enemy ship.

We ARE a gentleman, after all. Always take the name of your opponent, and always let them take your name.
>> No. 3504
[ ] Hail the enemy ship

Anime, Tsukihime, none, etc..
>> No. 3505
[X] Hail Brittania
......sorry, i couldn't resist

[X] Hail the enemy ship.
>> No. 3506
[x] Hail the enemy ship

> I tried something a little different with perspective this time, don't think I like it though. What does anon think?
It read better before.
>> No. 3507
File 121176045460.jpg - (167.14KB , 704x400 , Tits.jpg ) [iqdb]
3507
[X] Hail the enemy ship
>> No. 3508
[x]Hail the enemy ship
then
[x]Ram Patchouli as she is trying to talk to us.
>> No. 3510
File 121176194648.jpg - (77.79KB , 591x838 , 7o58486.jpg ) [iqdb]
3510
Ehhh fuck it. I started too late tonight and now I'm too tired to finish it. Plus I don't have any Patchy pics other than this one.

I'll pick up again tomorrow.
>> No. 3511
>>3510

I don't blame you. Feel like dropping dead right now myself.
>> No. 3512
>>3508
>[x]Flash Patchouli as she is trying to talk to us.

Fixed.
>> No. 3513
[x]Hail the enemy ship
>> No. 3514
>>3510
>>Plus I don't have any Patchy pics other than this one.

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 3515
[X] Fall back and try to out run them

I don't like the word "retreat", but if Mage-class ships are frail, maybe we can bring on an asthma attack.
>> No. 3516
>>3510
>Plus I don't have any Patchy pics other than this one.

...what the fuck is wrong with you?
>> No. 3517
>>3499
I would highly suggest playing the games or reading the manga over the animes. Most of the references you'll see on the boards are barely or not even mentioned in the animes.
>> No. 3518
>>3499
From someone who's played the game, read the mango, then watched the anime in that order i say play the game. The MASSIVE ammount of hate and insistence by many that there is no tsukihime anime is for good reason.
>> No. 3519
>>I can't find an arc file for the Tsukihime game that works and I'm tired of missing out on the references.
Why not just get torrent?
>> No. 3520
[ ] Fuck it! Fire all cannons and torpedoes, let them try and doge the full force of The Herald of Spring!
>> No. 3521
[X] Hail the enemy ship.
>> No. 3522
[x] Hail the enemy ship

Gentlemen, display some manners, will we?
>> No. 3523
>>3499
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BSGMLZX0
Tsukihime arc.sar
Isohunt for F/S N, the 3rd disc's RS is kind of messed up.
>> No. 3524
>>3499
>Tsukihime Anime

RAGE
>> No. 3534
File 121182197093.jpg - (135.79KB , 1024x768 , asfa.jpg ) [iqdb]
3534
>>3523
BAAAWWWWW it doesn't work!
>> No. 3535
>>3534

I do believe there's a pre-patched version floating around on rapidshit if you're desperate.
>> No. 3536
>>3534

Just extract the files from the setup and copy + paste them into THE GAME folder, you... you...
>> No. 3537
>>3536
lol
How does I did that? I am not good with computer
>> No. 3538
>>3537

http://legroom.net/software/uniextract
>> No. 3539
>>3536
>THE GAME folder, you... you...

DOUBLE FUCK YOU, YAF

AND STOP BEING SCORN'S ENABLER

(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 3540
>>3538
Don't worry it's working fine for the moment.

>>3539
Is this a gateway novel?
>> No. 3541
>>3540
>>Is this a gateway novel?

He's saying that you should be writing instead of playing tsukihime.
>> No. 3542
>>3541
Too bad for you guys I'm going to the pub.

Not willing though, it's hard to try and be a hikimori if you have friends to force you to go outside
>> No. 3548
>>3542
Oho Scorn is getting Tsukihime?

I guess we'll see you in a week or so.
>> No. 3550
File 121187488525.jpg - (78.19KB , 1280x720 , patchichiaki.jpg ) [iqdb]
3550
>Plus I don't have any Patchy pics other than this one.

Good God Almight, My Patchi folder is low, but nothing gets THAT low. GET YOUR ASS OVER TO /sdm/, NIG-no, BAKAYAROU!!!!
>> No. 3551
File 12118842167.jpg - (78.24KB , 599x400 , 1186537381164.jpg ) [iqdb]
3551
>>3550

You should be eaten by the Toilet Spider.
>> No. 3552
> BAKAYAROU!!!!

NOOOOQOO! Fanboy Japanese burns me!
Scratch that, it just makes you look like and idiot. Seriously, speak one language at a time.
>> No. 3553
>>3552
>NOOOOQOO! Fanboy Japanese burns me!
>NOOOOQOO!
>Q
Wait... what.
How.. but... You couldn't have...

THEY'RE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE KEYBOARD! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FAIL THIS HARD?!
>> No. 3554
>>3553
On purpose? I was betting on how long it would take someone to notice.
>> No. 3555
>>3550
>>BAKAYAROU

7/10

Would likely be trolled if I was in a bad mood
>> No. 3558
File 121191555413.jpg - (41.65KB , 1024x576 , minamichiakibb2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3558
>>3552>>3555
ITT Idiots missing references
>> No. 3559
>>3558

ಠ_ಠ

No, I think you've missed it. That is not an acceptable thing to reference due to associations.
>> No. 3560
Scorn, i know you're gonna get Tsukihime, and i know you're gonna love it and i'm happy for you. But srsly dude i need my marisa fix, i'd die if i waited a week.
>> No. 3561
File 12119275395.jpg - (169.84KB , 840x1200 , 120753466380.jpg ) [iqdb]
3561
"Wriggle, open up a channel with that ship. I want to speak to their captain."
"Uhh, the channel's been open for the last twenty two minutes Captain. She's bee waiting for you to come to the bridge."
You blink.
"Uhh, very good Wriggle. Can she, um, hear me now?"
"Yes, captain, I can."

A window opens up before you revealing the captain of the enemy vessel, The Philosopher's Stone. She's a waif like woman, pale and beautiful with an ethereal appeal about her, of course excluding Marisa most mages tend to be like that. Her silky purple hair runs down her back like a violet waterfall, she considers you with deep purple eyes that carry great insight like a well of knowledge. She seems a little irritated.
"Glad you decided to join us Captain." Her voice is soft, a silky whisper of such refined tones you assume she's of great nobility.
"That's not the standard Republic uniform." You find yourself saying.
"I'm not a standard Republic officer." Her hushed reply comes back.
"It doesn't look like a uniform at all!"
"Enough about-"
"You look ready for bed!" With a smile you joke.
"My uniform...."

Even after provoking her displeasure like that she still doesn't raise her voice by much, in fact everything she does is minimum effort and so graceful that it's almost fragile. Under that billowing outfit you can just make out her frail body but her milky skin, refined tones and calm yet powerful intelligence is still very attractive. Her rather 'ample' charms don't hurt either.

"Forgive my rudeness," Whipping out the rose (one of these days I'm going to have Momizi watch me as I do this, I must know where I get it from?!?!) you begin to seduce this lovely creature.
"I was so taken aback at the unique attraction of your exotic dress that I forgot my manners."
She smiles at you but as she does she also gives you a very old look.
"Flatterer."
"It's not flattery if it's sincere, my dear."

She continues to smile fondly at you, even as your ships exchange mutual barrages. The Herald's mighty spread lighting up the boundless sky against the devastating strikes of The Philosopher streaking like spears of light.

___

[ ] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
[ ] Ask her to call off the attack
[ ] End communication and attackwithdraw
[ ] Insult her into making a mistake
>> No. 3562
[ ] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
>> No. 3563
[x] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
Followed shortly by
[x] Ask her to call off the attack
>> No. 3564
[ ] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
Followed by
[x]RAMMING SPEED
>> No. 3565
[x] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
[x] "So tell me, how long did you want this engagement to last? I wouldn't want to shoot my entire load too early."
>> No. 3566
[ ] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
>> No. 3567
[X] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet.

It seems as though Patchy enjoys playing ball.
>> No. 3568
[ ] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
[ ] "So tell me, how long did you want this engagement to last? I wouldn't want to shoot my entire load too early."

Oh lulz.
>> No. 3569
[x] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
>> No. 3570
[x] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
[x] "So tell me, how long did you want this engagement to last? I wouldn't want to shoot my entire load too early."

I lol'd
>> No. 3571
[X] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
[X] "So tell me, how long did you want this engagement to last? I wouldn't want to shoot my entire load too early."
>> No. 3572
[X] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
[X] "So tell me, how long did you want this engagement to last? I wouldn't want to shoot my entire load too early."
>> No. 3573
[x] Keep Flirting, you don't even know her name yet
>> No. 3574
File 121193388756.jpg - (59.11KB , 527x620 , 120768678647.jpg ) [iqdb]
3574
"You know captain, we were enjoying this glorious weather before-"
"During." Wriggle pipes in, not missing a beat you continue.
"You interrupted us. Perhaps we can call off the battle and you could join us? I'm sure you'd look ravishing in a swim suit."
She continues to smile sardonically at you, she speaks in mock sincerity.
"So that's why you and your crew are half naked, I'm sorry captain but I'm afraid I'm not really the outdoors type."
"Of course, such a delicate fair skin such as yours would need protection from the sun. It would be my pleasure, nay my duty! To massage some lotion into your elegant body."
Some where behind you you're sure you can hear Reimu yell. "Hey!"
This purple haired beauty giggles at you from behind her hand then considers you like you're some kind of unique insect under glass that just waved a bunch of roses at her.
"Mmm, you're cute. But I find men your age so ..... clueless. Come back in a few hundred years and maybe we'll have something to talk about as I gaze into those lovely eyes and stroke those gorgeous locks."
Self-consciously and without realizing it you run a hand through those afore mentioned locks, you grin devilishly at her.
"Careful, I may hold you to that promise."
"Even though you just made that promise up I'll be more than happy to oblige you."

She resettles her self in her seat and the point of view on the screen pulls back to give you a better view of the interior of her ship. There's considerably less viewing ports than on a conventional ship, most of the space is taken up by book cases in their place, instead lesser mages use divination and scrying to direct it which is yet another one of the advantages afforded to a mage ship, but you've heard such methods can be interfered with effectively blinding them.

"But enough fun captain." Comfortable she addresses you again, this time with a hint of steel in her voice.
"I'm afraid that you have in your possession two characters that were in the protection of the Scarlet Devil Republic, the Moriyaian girl you kidnapped from my associate and of course the Priestess."
"I hardly call imprisoning someone protection my dear." You retort.
"Never the less, I cannot allow them to elude my grasp. I find it unfortunate that I am forced by my nation to act, particularly against a charming individual like the good captain, but in order to avoid a greater evil being passed I must return those two to custody."
"As you speak of duty then you must realize the position I am in. I could no more hand them over than you can allow them to escape, in my eyes I must elude you in order to avoid a greater evil being passed."
You repeat her own words to emphasize you point of you, what you didn't expect is her look of concern for you.
"You truly believe that don't you? I will tell you now captain, if you take that woman" She points to Reimu. "Back to your country, she will suffer a fate worse than what she would've in mine."
"What makes you say that?"
Now she smiles sadly at you.
"I'm afraid that even should I tell you, you wouldn't think it to be true. As your enemy you would attach no truth to my words and as my enemy I cannot allow you to know this thing."
"I, I am genuinely sorry that we must part like this." You say honestly to her, raising the rose to her in salute. In response she stands and curtsies to you.
"As am I sir."

Then straightening she strikes a pose of defiance, all traces of sympathy fall from her face and now you can recognize her as your enemy.

"But I, Patchouli Knowledge, cannot fail in my task to my Lady Remillia. Prepare yourself Captain, my magic is the greatest in this world and the secrets of the arcane are mine to command! You shall fall to my magical might!"

And with that grandiose announcement she ends the communication.
"It's not fair, ending it before I had a chance to look cool as well." You grumble.
"Captain! The enemy vessel is approaching!"
Alice turns to you from where she was plotting it's course, across form her Marisa looks up as well.
"I'm detecting a massive magical reaction within that ship captain, they're making an attack!"

_____
COMBAT: 1st Round
______


[ ] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!"
[ ] "Marisa, begin preparations to fire our own magic cannon!"
[ ] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3575
[x] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"

Getting all excited over simple foreplay wouldn't do.
>> No. 3576
[ ] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3577
[ ] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3578
[x] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3579
Damn, just imagine what Flandre's ship is going to be like...

It'll probably be something like a ship version of Metal Gear, captained by a 6 year old.

"Okay! Shootan Lady, make 'splodey stuffs! The BIG kind!"
"...It's 'Gunnery Offi'--"
"I SAID MAKE 'SPLOSIONS!"
"At once, Captain Scarlet!"
>> No. 3580
>>3579

Nah, I think it'd look more like a dragon. Because RARR, I'M SMAUG!
>> No. 3581
>>3579
And worse, the Captain won't be able to seduce her.
However, he might be able to trick her with free passes to the Fun World amusement park, or something.
>> No. 3582
[ ] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3583
[x] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3584
>>3580
Oh god my nutbladder
You son of a biHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH
>> No. 3585
[X] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
[X] "Marisa, begin preparations to fire our own magic cannon!"
>> No. 3586
>>3581

The Captain can seduce anyone. Flandre will just get confused about why he makes her feel so funny, and why she always feels hot and can't think straight when he's around. It would all be channeled into a sort of tsundere rage, mind, but once we meet her face to face she'd wind up clingy and trying to prevent other girls from taking him away.
>> No. 3587
File 121193602948.jpg - (33.99KB , 360x678 , SCARLSM.jpg ) [iqdb]
3587
>>"At once, Captain Scarlet!"

DUN DUN DUN! DUN DUN DUM DUM DA!

Captain Scarlet,
She's the one who knows theAnonymous Game,
And things that they plan.

Captain Scarlet,
To her Martian foes a dangerous name,
A super-vampire-loli.

They crash her, and her body may burn,
They smash her. But they know she'll return,
To live again.

Captain Scarlet,
As the Fairy Maids are flying wing to wing,
Into the scene, Spectrum Is Green.

Captain Scarlet,
Though the Mysteron's plan to conquer the earth,
This indestructible man will show what she's worth.
Captain Scarlet

DUN DUN DUN! DUN DUN DUM DUM DA!

Someone shoop flandre's wings onto him, NOW!
>> No. 3588
[ ] "Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
>> No. 3589
>>3587
...Er.. wtf?
>> No. 3590
>>3587
THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS.

WE KNOW YOU CAN HEAR US EARTH-SCORN.

STOP POSTING SCAT ALL OVER MARS.
>> No. 3591
>>3580

And it would be named J.R.R Smaug
>> No. 3592
File 12119408846.png - (37.93KB , 486x560 , 120763952248.png ) [iqdb]
3592
"Mystia! Evasive maneuvers, dodge that attack and then await instruction!"
"Aye aye captain!" She cries happily, daintily she speaks into the intercom.
"Hello~ Engine room?"
"Engine room reportink." Momizi's thick accent crackles back.
"We're going to attempt evasive maneuvers, could you give it a little kick please?"
"Da, Engine room out."
"Thank you~" She signs sweetly before changing frequency.
"Attention all hands, brace for evasive measures."

The bustle of the bridge settles down as the crew grip their stations in preparation, grabbing the handles below your podium you give Mystia a nod.

"Marisa, keep an eye on those levels. As soon as they fire I want you to descend and dodge to port, Mystisa."
"Roger." They unison.
"Enemy magic cannnon at seventy six percent."

Far away, but drawing ever nearer, you see The Philosopher's Stone surrounded by a yellow haze. If it were closer evasion and counter attack would be easier, but at this range it has the advantage of a more precise single attack over your many weaker and less accurate ones.
"Eighty four percent and rising."
They can also move with much greater freedom from this distance, but using the magic cannon seems to require they cut their speed significantly which should lower their maneuverability too. Assuming your analysis of their ship is correct the magic cannon is mounted towards the prow and is non directional.
"Ninety six percent."
"Prepare for evasive maneuvers!"

As you call your order down the intercom a thundering beam of crackling light streaks towards The Herald, without hesitation Mystia grins and spins the wheel sending the ship lurching to one side before plunging down towards the endless expanse of clouds and darkness below and loosing sight of the enemy. Stumbling forward the entire ship feels the pull of gravity in front of it threatening to pull each crew member from their place and throw them against the glass of the viewing port.

The crackling grows louder and that demonic beam of energy screeches through the sky barely missing The Herald, the bridge is bathed in yellow light as it passes sending arcs of lightening racing across the cieling and making the lamps explode.

Finally it clears the ship and dissipates into the air as it's power is spent, Mystia begins to right the ship and it levels out before starting a more leisurely ascent. The enemy ship comes back into view, it's stopped moving entirely now.

"Damage report!"
"The shot missed us by roughly six to thirteen meters sir." Alice begins reeling off the data in front of her. "It caused an electrical surge in twelve of our non vital systems and caused some superficial damage to the crows nest."
Marisa then turns to you with a hard, firce look in her eye.
"Captain, that was a lightening blast. They could've disrupted every single one of our systems, disabling the ship entirely in one strike."
"I see, a non lethal take down in order to retake their targets. Commendable."
"Not quite sir." Angry tears have formed in the corner of her eyes.
"Had that attack been successful, it would've killed Wriggle instantly."
A wave of shock passes through you and seems to travel through the crew in the direction of Wriggle Nightbug, Marisa begins to exlain.

"Because she's integrated with our communication and sensors she would've received a fatal electrical impulse to the brain. I think they were targeting her intentionally with that attack."

Wriggle looks shaken, she's turned pale and is trembling. Damn it! You had thought that Knowledge woman was honorable, but truly there is no honor in war.

___
COMBAT: 2nd Round
___

[ ] Calm Wriggle down
[ ] Inspire Wriggle
[ ] Give her something to do so she doesn't panic

+

[ ] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!" It's time to show them you're serious.

[ ] "Marisa, begin preparations to fire our own magic cannon!" Fight fire with fire, it's time for payback.

[ ] "Wriggle, why would they attempt to take you out?" You've got a hunch.

[ ] "Mystia! Aya! Momizi! Engine to speed, we're going to out run them!" They wouldn't dare chase you into your home territory.

[ ] Write in?
>> No. 3593
>>3590
Holy shit, are you like captain black?

>>3589
Kill yourself american for missing out on the show that was even greater than thunder birds.

Or look it up.
>> No. 3594
[ ] Inspire Wriggle
[ ] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!" It's time to show them you're serious.

GARlock time
>> No. 3595
[X] Inspire Wriggle
[X] "Wriggle, why would they attempt to take you out?" You've got a hunch.
>> No. 3596
[ ] Inspire Wriggle. Integrate with the communication and sensors as well or something equally GAR.
[ ] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!" It's time to show them you're serious.
>> No. 3597
[X] Calm Wriggle down.
[X] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!" It's time to show them you're serious.

Don't hassle Wriggle right now. She's probably terrified.

No holding back against Patch, now. Targeting us is one thing, but specifically trying to kill a crew member is quite another. We take care of our girls, damn it.

Patch seems to lose maneuverability when she charges up her magic, and that's the time to attack. If she continues to aim for large blows like that, our best option is to close the distance and assault her with our larger array of small arms. We ought to be able to keep them too distracted to use their maximum firepower.
>> No. 3598
>>3590
see
>>3589
>> No. 3600
My gut tells me Patchy's weak in close range.

[X] Close in, nose-to-tits with the Stone, and let fly with EVERYTHING.
>> No. 3601
File 121194282823.jpg - (249.10KB , 1024x768 , tsukihime_1_1024.jpg ) [iqdb]
3601
ARUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIID!

Despair, Tsukihime has left me in total despair!

I WANTED TO BE THE ONE TO FILL HER DARK SOUL WITH LIGHT!

But enough cliches, I'll pick up tomorrow because it's dead around here. Now I'm going to cry my self to sleep over my lost vampire. ;_;
>> No. 3602
>"Engine room reportink." Momizi's thick accent crackles back.
Battlecruiser operational.
>> No. 3603
>>3600 again.
Forgot first choice:

[X] Calm Wriggle down
>> No. 3604
File 121194320292.jpg - (53.63KB , 366x374 , roa3.jpg ) [iqdb]
3604
>>3601
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 3605
>"Engine room reportink." Momizi's thick accent crackles back.
>"We're going to attempt evasive maneuvers, could you give it a little kick please?"
>"Da, Engine room out."

Russian Momiji oh god yes
Fapping so hard

[X] Inspire Wriggle
[X] "Wriggle, why would they attempt to take you out?" You've got a hunch
>> No. 3606
[ ] Inspire Wriggle
[ ] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!" It's time to show them you're serious.

ALL THE HEAVENLY LIGHTS ARE ENEMIES
>> No. 3607
>>3601
...Now go back one choice and choose differently.
>> No. 3608
[ ] Inspire Wriggle
[ ] "We take them head on! All guns blazing! Cirno! Alice! Prepare torpedoes!" It's time to show them you're serious.
>> No. 3609
[x] Inspire Wriggle
[x] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."
>> No. 3610
>3609
chaff tiem?
Do explain.
>> No. 3611
oh yes doc, evade + chaff


[X] Calm Wriggle down
[X] Inspire Wriggle
[X] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."
then
[X] Head on + salvo fire
>> No. 3612
[X] Calm Wriggle down
[X] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."

I think I like where this idea is headed.
>> No. 3613
Well there are a few options I thought of, but didn't know the proper name for them (thanks Anon!)

1) Assuming we use some sort of light related danmaku, we could shower them with a reflective or prismatic material and salvo fire everything we have. Her ship is small, so even if we miss hitting initially, the beam will get bounced every which way and hit or disorient her.

2) Assuming her attack truly acts like lightning (REAL LIGHTNING!) it will be attracted to positively ions. Load up a missile with varying density positively charged metals (or get a charge in their somehow). Before she fires, launch the missile at her and detonate in air. With luck the beam will be attracted to the flak and provide cover (think flare countermeasure) and at best mess with her ship if close enough.

3) Magnets?

4) Surely one of these ideas could double as a chaff (or any detection countermeasure). She doesn't like light and is enclosed in her ship without windows. I very much doubt she could get visual confirmation on us.

I'm tired and this made sense in my head. I'll see if I regret it tomorrow.
>> No. 3614
[X] Calm Wriggle down
[X] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."
>> No. 3615
[X] Calm Wriggle down
[X] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."

How would you plan on inspiring Wriggle right now?
>> No. 3616
[x] Calm Wriggle down
[x] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."
>> No. 3617
[x] Inspire Wriggle
[x] "Wriggle, why would they attempt to take you out?" You've got a hunch

>>3607

I didn't even get a choice there on my first playthrough. Had to go back some more.
>> No. 3618
>>3617
You can't choose Arc's good end until after you see her true end. The option isn't there. Same for Hisui.
>> No. 3619
>>3601

Just you wait for Hisui and Akiha routes.
>> No. 3620
>>3619
Why would you want to play Akiha's route?
>> No. 3621
>>3609
I'm glad you people have come up with a better plan than running in like over excited idiots, this is Patchy we're talking about here. She's pretty damn smart you know.

And while I don't pretend to know what your next idea is, it may coincide with an attack I had in mind anyway.

Finally, I reckon I'll go for Ciel next. She's very pretty and was nice to hang around with, she just happened to get out shined by Aruceid last time.
>> No. 3622
>>3620

Because it has the best ending, duh.
>> No. 3623
>>3621 >Finally, I reckon I'll go for Ciel next. She's very pretty and was nice to hang around with, she just happened to get out shined by Aruceid last time.

Not that you have much choice anyway, you can only play Arc and Ciel at first. That and her good ending sucks.
>> No. 3624
File 121198088778.jpg - (4.17KB , 117x126 , IDORT.jpg ) [iqdb]
3624
>>3621
>Finally, I reckon I'll go for Ciel next.

Ciel? CIEL?! ARE YOU FUCKING DENSE?! ARE YOU RETARDED?! CIEL IS CURRY AND ASS, SHE IS SHIT! SHIT, RIGHT? CIEL IS SHIT!
>> No. 3625
[x] Calm Wriggle down
[x] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."

Poor cutebug ;_;
>> No. 3626
>>3624
Aside from being forced to hate Ciel because of a few stupid memes, why DO you hate Ciel?

I see nothing wrong with her at all. Hell, I LIKE her.
>> No. 3627
>>3626

I hate Ciel because I don't like her. That's all. I don't like hr looks. I don't like her personality. I don't like her attitude. Gentlemen, I hate Ciel.
>> No. 3628
Gentlemen, this is unacceptable.

They may attack us, they may insult us, they may break every bone in our body, and we shall endure without anger or resentment.

However, they tried to hurt our nightbug. This cannot be forgotten. This cannot be forgiven. The magician must pay.

[ ] Boarding action. This is personal now.
>> No. 3629
>>3626
She's awesome in that burial agency outfit, but through her route you get to interact with her in that school uniform. And I don't like her glasses. Yeah.
>> No. 3630
[X] Calm Wriggle down
[X] "Wriggle, why would they attempt to take you out?" You've got a hunch.

We can't fight that cannon. We need a plan.

Also, I hate Ciel because as far as tsunderes go, she has way too much of the tsun going on. Usually they would act somewhat cute, where as for the vast majority of her screentime she just acts like an emotionless bitch.
>> No. 3631
>>3630

So, what, your idea of a plan is to hassle your Comms officer in the middle of a battle, instead of giving orders?

[X] Calm Wriggle down
[X] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."
>> No. 3632
>>3631

We've dodged once, we can dodge again. In the meantime we need information. I like your plan better though.

[X] They are too nimble for a head on attack. "Mystia, use the cloud cover and get directly below them. Engineering, can you get some artillery which can scatter light-weight, reflective material? I've got a plan..."
>> No. 3633
>>3630
Are you confusing Ciel with somebody else?
>> No. 3634
>>3629
I'm doing Ciel right now (lol I wish!). Just got taken home by her.

I don't care what you people say, so far she's been sweet and kind. And weird. Really weird, but I like that.

Plus, glasses and short hair like that really do it for me.
>> No. 3635
File 121199863181.jpg - (10.82KB , 339x256 , facepalm2ly3.jpg ) [iqdb]
3635
>>3634
>I'm doing Ciel right now (lol I wish!)

Damn it, Scorn. Just damn it.
>> No. 3636
>>3634
>Plus, glasses and short hair like that really do it for me.

You know how everyone says you're a sick bastard? Well, fuck them, that's good taste right there.

On a related note, I'm expecting some Alice wearing glasses somewhere down the road.
>> No. 3637
Mmm. Just had the first H scene with Ciel, it should've been really hot but for some reason it didn't read as good as Arc's did. I choose to remain cautiously optimistic about the future though.

Anyway post in bound.
>> No. 3638
File 121200839876.jpg - (72.18KB , 635x700 , 121052837386.jpg ) [iqdb]
3638
For a moment you disregard the battle, ignoring all else you dash from your position to Wriggle's side. She's frozen up from shock and by the blank look of fear in her eye it looks like she's withdrawn into herself.
"Wriggle look at me."
She doesn't but continues to tremble as she stares into space, as you grab her arm you notice she's covered in a cold sweat.
"Wriggle look at me. It's the captain."
She still doesn't focus her eyes, her breath comes in ragged shuddering gasps and her lips move silently repeating one word without speaking.
"Wriggle." You hold her head to your chest, she's stiff. "Calm down, that's an order."

At first she still doesn't respond, she just stays rigid against you, but after a long moment she collapses into your embrace and wraps her arms tight around your chest. Holding you so tightly it hurts you a little, but you let her. No more words are needed, you just stroke her hair as she clutches onto you. A damp patch has formed on your clothes where her head is resting but no sobs emerge from her body, she just stays there holding onto you.

Finally she breaks off unexpectedly, she has a serious and composed expression on her face that contrasts with her red raw eyes. You ignore her appearance.
"Thank you, captain." She speaks formally.
"Anytime." You whisper warmly to her. "Now if you're quite done miss Nightbug, back to your station!"

She nods curtly at you now is not the time to be sentimental, you need your crew to be an effective fighting force right now and the loss of even one member cripples the ship.

"What's our status!" With your call the bridge, that was absorbed by what passed between you an Wriggle, springs back into life. Between them Alice and Marisa begin to give you the battle data.
"The enemy ship has begun to move again captain, they're still hindered at the moment but they'll be back to full maneuverability any moment now."
"They've begun charging the magic cannon again captain, but the levels are much lower than last time."
Alice looks up at you as you assume your position.
"We believe they're going to attempt another electrical attack."

Your face turns grim, as long as they can use that attack you're going to be risking the life of one of your crew. That means you can't fight recklessly or at your full strength, knowing that Wriggle could die at any time means you have to be cautious and that means they're controlling the battle right now. Then, it hits you.

"Wait!" Turning on the intercom you call up the engine room.
"Engine room, Aya is here!" Her accent isn't nearly as thick as Momizi's, combined with her much more light hearted attitude and that same lyrical mode of speech Mystia has the effect is very charming.
"Aya, can you load the torpedo shoots with some kind of light, reflective material?"
"Umm, would kitchen foil be okay?"
"I don't know, we'll have to see."
"Okay! Yes! Your Aya will do that for you captain! Engine room out!"
"Mystia."
"Aye Captain?"
"Enter the cloud cover on our starboard bow and try to get beneath the enemy ship."
"Beneath it sir?"
"Directly underneath please."
"Um, I'll try."

Once again the axis of the ship dips and the prow points to the deadly expanse below, the clouds swirl around The Herald like mist as the ship enters them and the light level drops slightly covering everything in a dim silver sheen. A metallic groan runs through the ship.
"Is this okay captain? If we go any lower we'll have to activate the pressure locks..."
"This is fine Mystia."
The intercom sputters back into life.
"Okay! Aya has loaded the torpedo tubes with ripped up kitchen foil, crazy captain! What are the co-ordinates?"
"Co-ordinates don't matter Aya, just prepare the tubes. Cirno?"
"Aye captain?"
"Fire the torpedoes as soon as we break from the clouds."
"Aye aye." You can hear the uncertainty in her voice, but that's fine. You know this will work.

"Leaving cover sir..." As Alice announces this the mist clears, The Philosopher's Stone hangs in the sky high above The Herald, you can't help but feel tense as you give your next order.
"Fire torpedoes!"

From above your head there's a "FFFFFHHT!" Sound as each tube fires it's load, for a second it looks like nothing has happened and you worry that you've just ordered the tubes to be blocked, but as soon you think that a glittering piece flutters by your vision. The air is filled the shining fragments.

"Magical energy reaction has peaked in the enemy vessel sir! They're firing again!"
"Prepare for evasi-"
You interrupt Mystia before she can finish.
"No! Stay on course! Get us below that ship!"
"A-aye!" Hesitantly she corrects her course.

From above you see that familiar yellow light, at first you think they've fired the same shot again but as the energy rapidly approaches you realize that this time rather than a single powerful strike they've used a spread of multiple smaller ones. They guessed you would try to close the gap so in order to drive you off and keep your distance they've tried harrying you. You're guessing that while an individual bolt wouldn't kill her, any one of those could badly hurt her.

Too bad you didn't guess my next move, eh miss Knowledge?

Already you can tell that their fire is inaccurate, more than half the shots can clearly be seen to be wide of the mark. Those that are on target illuminate the bridge once more, but even as your crew draw breath in fright you simply laugh heartily.

Three crackling beams dominate your vision as they head right for The Herald, before they spark and dissipate one by one just short of their destination. The smell of burning metal fills the air and frazzled foil continues to drift on the wind.

"Prepare to counter attack!"
You cry and cheer rises up from the crew.

It's time for payback.

_____

[ ] "As soon as we're directly below them, fire all torpedoes straight up! They're defenseless!"
[ ] "Begin a vertical ascent! We're going to board them!"
[ ] "LOAD ME INTO THE TORPEDO TUBE! I'M GOING IN!"
[ ] "Wriggle, why are they afraid of you?"
[ ] Marisa magic cannon etc.
[ ] (write in)

----

In b4 kitchen foil does not work that way. We're playing pretend here. Be grateful I didn't just say "Chaff doesn't work when your foe is using MAGIC to detect you."
>> No. 3639
[X] Vertical ascent, all guns blazing. Damage the Stone as much as possible before boarding. Concentrate some fire on their magic canon, and try to knock it out of commission.

The only thing I don't like about trying to board is that I wouldn't put it past Patch to fire the canon even after the Stone was caught.

I don't like her. She plays just a bit too dirty, even for me.
>> No. 3640
>>3623
>That and her good ending sucks.
Oh god, so true. Even as Ciel-sensei after her Good End, she's sputtering and spechless, and finally basically says "WTF is this bullshit?!"
>> No. 3641
>>3620
Because I like warm fuzzy happy incest?
>> No. 3642
>>3639
You can't fire the cannons directly up, they don't have that much movement on their axis.

The torpedoes fire straight up and then come back down when their fuel runs out, that's why you have to plot their course, so they're the only weapon you can use right now. They are more powerful than cannons but less accurate unless you've got a good mathematician who can predict an enemy flight course and compensate for wind during a battle.
>> No. 3643
[X] Vertical ascent, unload torpedoes. Target their weapons, and main cannon. Try and ram them from below, at an angle where the Herald ought to be able to use its mass to simply tear any minor weapon emplacements on one side of the Stone off.

Want to disable that hunk of junk as fast as possible.
>> No. 3644
Okay need it to be clear, I'm having to reduce you're options on write ins at the moment.


You can't ram them vertically because that would smash your sensor array. You can't aim for specific sections of the ship because
A) You don't have weapons that accurate
B) None of them are on the hull, the only section you can see right now.

You can reposition to get behind them but this is patchy we're talking about here, as long as the scryers are active they have no blind spot in sight. But they can't shoot anywhere they don't have guns.

Vertical movement will put a lot of stress on the engine (forgot to mention)

They've just fired the magic cannon so they are almost immobile right now.
>> No. 3645
[ ] "As soon as we're directly below them, fire all torpedoes straight up! They're defenseless!"

If they're immobile, then torpedoes should be 'accurate'.
>> No. 3646
[ ] "As soon as we're directly below them, fire all torpedoes straight up! They're defenseless!
>> No. 3647
>>3644

In that case:

[X] "As soon as we're directly below them, fire all torpedoes straight up! They're defenseless!"

If they're immobile, we can at least deal some serious damage to them with the torpedoes. Assuming we hit without destroying them, it'll make it a much simpler task to board the thing.

I'd go with boarding, but again, I'm worried that Patch would just take the opportunity when we got close and blast us with enough electricity to fry Wriggle. Do not want Wriggle to be hurt, thank you very much. I'd rather play this battle cautiously by crippling the Stone as much as possible before making a tactical withdrawal. It's vital that they don't score any hits on us.
>> No. 3648
[ ] "As soon as we're directly below them, fire all torpedoes straight up! They're defenseless!"
>> No. 3649
[X] Marisa magic cannon etc.
>> No. 3650
Is it possible to charge the magic cannon while doing other things? Or to hold the charge until it's convenient to fire? Because if that's the case, we ought to have Marisa prepare it while we unload our torpedoes and evade the Stone. If Patch tries her main cannon again and we successfully evade, we could unleash our own magic cannon while they were immobile.
>> No. 3651
>>3650
Unless I explicitly forbid something or it doesn't make sensework you should be able to do most things.

Using the Herald as a mage ship means having the same disadvantages such as a charge time and loss of mobility after firing. But if you work to The Herald's strengths you could make it work.

Unless you want to try matching Marisa's magic head on with Patchy's, who would win? I don't know, who's will would be stronger? But if you try that right now it'll just lose your current advantage.
>> No. 3652
[x] "As soon as we're directly below them, fire all torpedoes straight up! They're defenseless!"
and
[x] "Wriggle, why are they afraid of you?"
>> No. 3653
>>3642
>You can't fire the cannons directly up, they don't have that much movement on their axis.

It's probably too late for this, but could we have rotated our ship 60 degrees or so to make them face up? Or would rotating like that fuck up structural integrity or make us fall or something.
>> No. 3654
I hate Ciel as well, primarily because she is the slut of the series, and no one likes the sluts, but also because she is portrayed as a dog pretty much in contrast to Neko-Arc, and I am just not much of a dog person so it doesn't really do much for me in that aspect either.

I'm also not too fond of her personality, neither when it is trying to kill you, or just being normal.
>> No. 3655
Why is it so dead in here?
>> No. 3656
>>3655
No idea.
>> No. 3657
>>3655
Waiting for the next post
>> No. 3658
>>3657
This man speaks truth.
>> No. 3659
>>3657

Yeah. I'm so bored that I'm watching a basketball game.
>> No. 3660
File 121202616941.jpg - (97.24KB , 1000x1144 , 2008_2_20.jpg ) [iqdb]
3660
"Mystia, take us directly below them. They can't maneuver away or fight back if we hit them from there."
"But, uh, how are WE going to attack them if they're above us captain?"
Oh Alice, ye of little faith. You smile broadly at her and call up the gunners.
"Cirno, prepare torpedoes. Fire straight up, 90 degree angle."
Realization dawns across Alice's face as you speak, cruel grins spread through your crew as the mood of revenge takes over.

As The Herald draws near to it's target The Stone fires it's weaker secondary cannon to try and drive it away, but the shots go wide or are deflected by The Herald's impressive armor. Once you take the magic out of a mage ship, it's nothing more than a scout. The thrill of bearing down on your helpless foe intoxicates you.

Slicing through the wind with ease The Herald stalks it's prey, The Stone can only sit there and wait for it's just punishment.

"The Philosopher's stone is directly above our position captain." There's a hint of malice mixed with Alice's cool report, you allow the atmosphere to build for a moment before giving the order.

"FIRE!"

THWUM, THWUM, THWUM, THWUM.

One after the other four deadly torpedoes are lunched into the sky screaming as the air is ripped by their flight. It's not long before you hear a tremerous blast above your head, even The Herald of Spring shakes slightly in the after shock.

"....Again." You say with your face split into an evil grin.

And with that simple command the second salvo is sent rocketing into the enemy hull, that first shot probably only cracked it. This time you intend to do some real damage.

Once again the THWUM of the launching ordinance and the thunderous blossom of flame above, this isn't even a battle anymore. It's starting to feel like a slaughter. Your breathing has become labored, they dare threaten one of your crew?

"Enemy hull is breached captain, we've detected fires on the bottom three decks. Their engine and weapons remain unharmed."

Of course, their defenses and their engine room are either above deck or hidden deep within the ship in order to protect themselves better. Gripping the podium tightly you give the order to fire again with wild eyes. Hurt them, you want to hurt them.

"....Again!"

Like they hurt your crew!
For a third time you strike the enemy while their helpless, normally you wouldn't sink to such lows but they started it. There's no sense maintaining honor in the face of cruelty, is there?

As the third blast wreathes The Philosopher's Stone in flame, the great thing is that without the need to fly the torpedoes are exploding their fuel too spreading fire with it, your grip tightens on the podium until your knuckles are white, you want to punish her. To make her feel the fear that Wriggle did as her life was threatened, to know that death's hand lay on your shoulder! You want her to experience that! Your breath comes in seething gasps now. You desire nothing more than t board their ship and commit a butchery of the crew.

"C-captain?"
Wildly you look at Marisa, she swallows hard and looks at you with wide eyes.
"Th-their engine has taken an indirect hit from the last blow and is slightly damaged. Fires have spread to the next four decks and their munitions supplies has partially exploded."

This is excellent, another full attack will strike them from the sky all together! Your bones creak as your grip tightens again in anticipation.


____

[ ] ".....Again."
[ ] "...Again!"
[ ] "..AGAIN!"
>> No. 3661
[x] Hail them asking if it was good for them too.
>> No. 3662
>>3660

DO NOT WANT FALLEN CAPTAIN AGAIN.

[ x ] Hail them.
>> No. 3663
[X] "Hail the enemy. We'll give them a chance to surrender."

No need to get too caught up.

Defense of our girls is the paramount duty, but if we get carried away... killing for the sake of killing is not cool. If we go too much crazier on them they'll be slaughtered. We should give them the opportunity to submit. If they refuse to cooperate... it's on their heads.
>> No. 3664
>>3662
agreed

[x] Hail them.
>> No. 3665
[X] "Hail the enemy. We'll give them a chance to surrender."

We're supposed to be a gentleman damnit. Our beast side is supposed to only come out when we're alone with a lady in bed.
>> No. 3666
Hmm, this button here reads "Press button to make gentleman fall."
Tempting. But no.

[x] "Hail the enemy. We'll give them a chance to surrender."
>> No. 3667
[x] Hail them asking if it was good for them too.
Oh dear god, priceless. Plus, the bloodlust thing is getting a bit creepy... Captain needs to shake himself the fuck out of it.

I'm assuming this is our dark side trying to creep up on us because of the girls we killed on the Doll? Fucking paladin vows.

We should probably talk to Reimu and confess what we did, and see about purification or penance for our sin.
>> No. 3668
[x] Snap the fuck out of MURDERAN MOODS.
[x] Compose yourself.
[x] Hail them asking if it was good for them too.

>>3660
>to know that death's hand lay on your shoulder! You want her to experience that! Your breath comes in seething gasps now. You desire nothing more than t board their ship and commit a butchery of the crew.

KILLING IS BAD, M'KAY?
>> No. 3669
File 121202751969.jpg - (13.71KB , 332x214 , 1206576402152.jpg ) [iqdb]
3669
>>3665

I know a beast in the sack, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 3670
[x] Hail them asking if it was good for them too, then ask if they want to surrender.

Combine both, woo!
>> No. 3671
>>3667
>>We should probably talk to Reimu and confess what we did, and see about purification or penance for our sin.

That is SO going to be stolen for later.

And I am proud of you anonymous. You actually learned something.
Although turning into the black guard version isn't without it's ..... perks, shall we say?

But evil has to have a "style" of all it's own.
>> No. 3672
>>3671
>Although turning into the black guard version isn't without it's ..... perks, shall we say?

I don't think getting our girls into sexy, skin-tight leather uniforms will require turning evil.
>> No. 3673
File 121202828516.jpg - (22.52KB , 200x200 , GrayGuard.jpg ) [iqdb]
3673
>>3671
>>And I am proud of you anonymous. You actually learned something.
>>Although turning into the black guard version isn't without it's ..... perks, shall we say?

I'd say we're currently walking the line in between.
>> No. 3674
As fucking hawt as it would be for you to write out us going dark and turning our crew into our slaves, forced to serve their posts naked except for collars on while we randomly call them up to pleasure us as they cry and try to remember the good ol' days...

It'd be too much work probably to correctly achieve that path
>> No. 3675
We can have a second playthrough where we go down the dark side, right?
>> No. 3676
>>3673

This alignment/class has lost me.
>> No. 3677
>>3672
"It's Fetish gear Friday!"
"But Captain, are you sure th--"
"Just put the damn corset and boots on already, Marisa."
>> No. 3678
>>3676

Complete Scoundrel
Go get your pdf motherfucker.
Most badass thing to come out of that book.
>> No. 3679
>>3671

so, once we confess and REPENT LIKE THE FUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR, do we get upgraded like Cecil?
>> No. 3680
>>3679

No, we get our holy avenger.
>> No. 3681
[x]Hail the enemy, we'll give them a chance to surrender.
>> No. 3682
>>3677
I just had a visualization of that.
It pleased me.
Thank you scorn.

[x] Turn to Wriggle. "What would you have me do?"

which would hopefully lead to

[x]Hail the enemy, we'll give them a chance to surrender.
>> No. 3683
[X] "Hail the enemy. We'll give them a chance to surrender."
>> No. 3684
>>3680
We already have a Holy Avenger.

In our pants.
>> No. 3685
>>3682
Scorn didn't write that.
>> No. 3686
Is Scorn still writing, or is it over for tonight?
>> No. 3687
☑ "Hail the enemy. We'll give them a chance to surrender."

Making sure this wins. Do not want Captain Anon turning to the dark side.
>> No. 3688
[x] Hail them asking if it was good for them too.
>> No. 3689
[X] Snap the fuck out of MURDERAN MOODS.
[X] Compose yourself.
[X] "Hail the enemy. We'll give them a chance to surrender."

I laugh at the thought of Captain Anon hailing the enemy ship with his wide eyes and whatnot
>> No. 3690
File 121207083975.jpg - (60.65KB , 663x468 , 120872689678.jpg ) [iqdb]
3690
Sorry guys the internet crapped out on me there and then I got drunk. The two incidents are not related.
___

AGAIN! AGAIN! AGAIN! THEY MUST BURN!
"Captain!"

Fire, they strike you with lightening? You purge them through flame....

"Captain!"

But that Patchouli woman, she has to survive. She, she, she she,shehshehshehshe.
She must hurt, personally.

"CAPTAIN!"

Why...why does your face hurt? Sharp pain stings your cheek, the sensation pulls your mind back to where it belongs.

You feel tired, so very tired, not physically but your mind aches with exhaustion making you wish that you could just lay your head down for just a second. Rapidly you blink your eyes and try to focus on what's before you, all around you the crew of the bridge have abandoned their positions and are clustered around you staring at you with wide eyes filled with fear and concern.

Fear? Why should these women, that you hold so dear, look at you with such terror in their eyes? Shaking your head you stand up straight, breathing heavily with her hand still extended is....
"Rei-mu?"

Of course, no one from your crew could ever raise a hand against you. They believe too strongly in you, if you are over come with blood lust then they will trust in your rage regardless. The only person, the only one who could break your blood mist, the one person completely incorruptible.....

"I'm sorry captain..."

Her eyes are filled with misty tears and her head hung as if carrying a great weight, Reimu Hakurei, trembling she bows to you. Dumbfounded you can barely even respond. She looks like she's about to run away, you mustn't let that happen.

"Reimu...." She doesn't look up, gently, ever so gently, you lift her chin with your hand so she can look you in the eye.

"Thank you," Softly you press your lips against each of her cheeks where they a red with her tears. "For saving my soul."

You hold her gaze for but a moment, a moment that passes after an eternity, then release her.

"All hands back to your stations!" Once again you are Captain Anonymous Rex, this is not the time to be resting on your laurels. Not while this Knowledge woman, still hasn't had her heart broken!
"Wriggle, hail The Philosopher's stone!"
"Aye aye captain."
Dutifully she goes about her task, with the efficacy of a well drilled crew each member returns to her post. Reimu stands stunned for a moment, she's barely moved since you kissed her.

"Lady Miko, I must beg you to go where it's safe. While the battle is won, we may still be in danger." With a flourish you raise a rose to your nose and inhale. "And it would grieve me so to lose such a wondrous woman as your self."

Wordlessly she gives you a serious look, finally she nods and leaves the bridge. You hate to be so short with her, but right now it's too wearing on your mind to have her around. You'll need a moment alone with her when it's more appropriate.

"Captain, you have bested me."

Before on the view screen floating before you is Patchouli Knowledge, Scarlet Devil Republic Mage Captain of The Philosopher's Stone. All around her the crew of her ship battle flames that threaten to lick and consume those heavy book cases that surround her bridge.

"I beg of you captain, spare me and let me recover these precious tomes."
"I can't say I are for your methods miss Knowledge."
She bows her head sorrowfully and coughs with a wheezing breath.
"I cannot say I feel much fondness for the way you threaten the things I find precious captain."
Your blood rises.
"I would say a life is worth more than a book!"
She coughs again and gives you a sad, amused look.
"Is it captain? A single book could influence thousands of lives where a single life could not, I know you would argue otherwise." She raises a hand and cuts you off before you can protest.
"But perhaps should you live as long as I, you'll understand that in the end a single life simply doesn't amount to very much." For a moment she doesn't look as she did before, no longer you see the cool intelligent woman with such a vivacious appearance. But rather the worn out, sickly body of a very tired individual. It's only for a second, you wonder if it's how she truly appears or if that's merely a representation of how she feels.
"When you've live as long as I have and seen those around you die over and over, you start to clutch to those things that feel more fixed. Such as books."
You stare at her gravely.
"Then why inflict such hurt upon others Patchuoli?"

A silence falls over your conversation. It seems she has no response ready for such a question, even with all her aqquired wisdom.

_____

[ ] "Do you require any assistance?"
[ ] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."
[ ] "......Crino. Prepare to fire again."
[ ] "Tell me, tell me what you would before."
[ ] End communication.
>> No. 3691
[X] "Do you require any assistance?"
[X] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."

Oh, Captain, you flippant bastard.
>> No. 3692
[x] "......Cirno. Prepare to fire again."

LOLPLOTTWIST

KEEP FIRING 'TILL THEY SEE THE GLOW OF OUR BARRELS
>> No. 3693
[ ] "......Cirno. Prepare to fire again."

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER!
GUNNERY CONTROL, OPEN FIRE!
>> No. 3694
[x] "Do you require any assistance?"
[x] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."

Do not want fallen Captain Anon. Must do everything possible to avoid that fate.

At any rate, as a gentleman, we don't simply retract our offers. Patchouli could use some fresh air anyway. Rubbing some sunscreen into that soft skin could be just the way to get her to unwind and keep her from doing anything else troublesome.
>> No. 3695
[x] "Do you require any assistance?"
[x] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."
>> No. 3696
[ ] "Do you require any assistance?"
[ ] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."
>> No. 3697
Gimme a second to eat a bacon sammich and I'll be right with you, keep voting.
>> No. 3698
[ ] "Do you require any assistance?"
[ ] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."

Reimu saved us from ourselves. Lets save Patchi from hers. Pay it forward.
>> No. 3699
[X] "Do you require any assistance?"
[X] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."

I want to see the results of all of these, actually. Unfortunately I fear the consequences of the other choices.
>> No. 3701
[ ] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."

[ ] "......Crino. Prepare to fire again."
[ ] "Would you care to join us? My offer from before still stands, it's still a lovely day."
>> No. 3702
File 121208305834.jpg - (59.43KB , 757x615 , 120763904645.jpg ) [iqdb]
3702
"Pl-please don't think harshly of captain." She seems truly regretting her actions, her face is contorted with sadness.
"You must understand, from my point of view killing one of your crew would save the lives of many more. Not just those of your crew, but the lives threatened should you allow that woman to return to your nation."
She looks at you imploringly.
"That one child's life, sacrificed here, could preserve the lives of the many. Surely that's worth it?"
"You hold some conflicting ideals, Patchouli."
She sighs before breaking out into a coughing fit again, when it finally clears she turns her rheumy eyes on you.
"I know captain, it may seem that way. I can't preserve the lives of those I care about, they will wither and die before me, but I can preserve the lives of the people they care about. I can preserve the society, the world that they live in."
She looks truly miserable, she seems so small sitting there defeated sickly and weak.
"Even if it means killing the kindness of my own heart." She whispers.

The melancholy atmosphere sucks the life out of the bridge, only the steady hum of the engine and the faint sounds of Patchouli's ship can be heard. You steal a glimpse at Wriggle, her face is down cast as she tightens her hands into fists and grits her teeth as she fights with something inside. You want to go to her, but you can't right now. She has to learn to stand on her own sometime, now is as good as any other time.

"Captain Patchouli," You break the oppressive silence. "Do you require any assistance?"
Through her weariness Patchouli smiles at you.
"I'm grateful for your concern, but I'm afraid that's not possible. This ship holds a lot of secrets from my nation, if I simply allowed you to board I would be executed for certain. We are at war you know!"
"Are you sure I can't offer you some kind of aid? I can take an oath not to betray you as we lend a hand?"
She shakes her head again.
"I'm afraid it still isn't possible, I appreciate the gesture but as long as you don't open fire again we'll be able to handle ourselves."

Bah, rejected. Time to try another tact, you whip out the rose.
"Well, how about after you're done? My offer still stands from before you know."
"Wha-whaaat? You were being serious...." Good, you've flustered her even in this dire situation!
"But -um, I don't have anything to wear and that sun looks very bright. C-could I bring a book to read?" She buries her face in her hands with a smile to hide her spreading blush.
"Oooooh! You're terrible captain! Making me act like a giddy school girl!"
"There's nothing wrong with embracing such feelings, my dear."
This is surreal, not more than a few minutes ago you were trying to kill one another and now you're already flirting? Once again you can feel the displeasure of your crew like a tangible force, pressing against your mind.

"Bah, you're irrepressible captain." She scolds you with a smile on her face wagging a pale finger at you, the mental image of a teacher is strong.
"No, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Lady Remillia will want to hear of this as soon as possible and I've no time for games. With your leave or not, I intend to withdraw."
Heh, thanks. You just saved my hide.
"I understand." You raise the rose to her and give a small bow "Well, good luck to you."
She curtsies and the window closes, on the horizon you see The Philosopher's Stone as it chugs still smoking into the distance.

"......"
Ulp! They're not happy again.
"....She was attractive, I prefer a more lively kind of woman."
They settle down a little, the daggers sent from their eyes aren't quite as sharp now but they are still there. Hmm, they're a little harder to placate this time.
Sighing you give the order.
"Alice, plot a course to Hakugyokurou. Mystia, take us home."
"Aye aye captain!"
You let your shoulders sag, you'll be glad to return to the empire for a while. Rest would be nice.
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my quarters for the rest of the day."
And with that you wearily drag yourself from the deck to the quarters below.
(cont.)
>> No. 3703
The privileges afforded to you by you station as captain mean you have a fairly comfortable living space, your own personal room and bath rather than shared. It's quite spacious for a ship's quarters as well, not very big compared to a conventional room but you have space to walk around and sparsely decorated with a few sticks of furniture with maps and such donning the walls.

Some times you feel a little guilty living in such comfort while your girls have to cram in three to a room, but they've never raised a word against you about it. You try your best to treat them as equals in most things, you insist on taking your meals with them rather than keeping to yourself. It's important they understand you consider them your family.

At the moment you're sat at your desk with the report you just wrote spread out in front of you, you hate this beurocractic nonsense but it's a must. Rubbing your eyes you read it again for any errors, finally satisfied you lean back in your chair and rest for a moment.

It's been a hard day, no it's been a hard mission. Ever since you sprung the miko out of the Republic's captivity you and your crew haven't had much time to rest in between conflicts, it seems that almost every two days you were engaged by some new enemy. It's frankly a miracle that you ever escaped, now that you're in empire patrolled sky perhaps you can breath easy again.

Glancing out the window shows the sun has already set staining the clouds purple, it's late. You missed out on such lovely weather for this and that fills you with regret. You're feeling tired, but it far to early to sleep yet. On top of that with nothing going on and nothing needing your attention you've got the rest of the evening free, you aren't needed anywhere.

___

[ ] Go to the bridge anyway, they may not need your presence but it'll be nice to talk to the girls more causally
[ ] Go to the mess hall and get something to eat
[ ] Visit someone's quarters (choose)
[ ] Stay in your room and rest, if anyone comes looking for you this is where you told them you'll be
[ ] Head to the crow's nest to think
>> No. 3704
[X] Visit Reimu's quarters

Repentan games.
>> No. 3705
[X] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)

She was about to die in that battle. We should have a good talk with her.
>> No. 3706
File 121208677824.jpg - (86.35KB , 802x602 , Issei.jpg ) [iqdb]
3706
[x] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)
Mission's over, now we need some explanations.
Or a brick-shitting BAD END. That's fine too.
>> No. 3707
[X] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)
>> No. 3708
[x] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)
>> No. 3709
[X] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)
>> No. 3710
[X] Visit Reimu's quarters

Why is taking her to Hakugyokurou a death sentence?
>> No. 3711
[X] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)
>> No. 3712
[x] Put on your most horrible Ultros face

That was really shocking there, huh wriggle?
It was really brave of you not to bolt right from your station.
Thanks to your bravery, we were able to charge right in.
>> No. 3714
[X] Visit someone's quarters (Wriggle)

Either she or Reimu.

>>3712
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 3715
>>3712
STOP THAT ANONYMOUS IT HURTS
IT HURTS SO BAD

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPMEHELPME

...

So it's better to just become a doll

Gradually, my body stopped generating a pulse

Blood vessels turned into tubes one by one

Blood vanished like vapor

My heart, everything, just crafted parts

See, that's why there will be no more

pain
>> No. 3716
>>3712
This. Do it for Anonymous. Do it for David.
>> No. 3717
File 121208998194.jpg - (49.92KB , 500x534 , 1210419505535.jpg ) [iqdb]
3717
Wiping the weariness from your eyes you straighten your desk and stand up, seeing as there's nothing you can do as an officer right now you should see what you can do as a captain. It sounds like the same thing twice, but to you they have very different meanings.

Just as you slide the chair out to stand up there's a quiet knock at the door.
"Come in!"

It opens and Rinnosuke enters, he offers a quick salute to you and stands by the entrance.
"Ah, Kourin. What do you need me for?"
"Actually, I'm here to see if you need anything captain."
"No, I'm stepping out for a bit. You're welcome to use your time as you please."
"Then while you're out, I'll change your sheets sir."
"Ah? Very good then. I'll see you later then."

Just as you go to leave however he speaks up.
"Captain?"
"Mmm? What is it Kourin?"
His cool composure falls for a moment, almost imperceptibly.
"It's nothing, please disregard it captain."
"You're sure?"
"Yes."

His cold blue eyes betray no hint of what he's thinking, he just holds your gaze without blinking. You shrug and tell him to carry on, you want to go see Wriggle after all so you can't waste time hanging around with Kourin. Although perhaps a drink with him could loosen his tongue, it's been a while since you've spent time with the only other man on the ship. You make a mental note of it as you make your way down the corridor.

You don't encounter anyone along the way, the corridors are largely silent around this time because the crew are either doing their shift, eating or relaxing else where. It's so quiet you can hear the buzzing lights above you and the steady clunk of your boots below.

Wriggle shares a room with Mysita, Wriggle, Rumia and Daiyousei. As the lowest rank on the ship they get the least comfortable quarters, space is a real rarity in design so it's not unusual for the lower class crew to be packed in like this.

Respectfully you rap your knuckles on the door and wait.

No answer.

You knock again, louder this time.

Nothing.

Trying the handle reveals it's locked, either no one's home or Wriggle has locked herself in. But if she was home she would've at least heard the knocking, why wouldn't she answer?

___
[ ] Go looking for her
[ ] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
[ ] (choose again from the previous list)
>> No. 3718
[ ] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
>> No. 3719
[x] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
If that fails
[x] Go looking for her
>> No. 3720
isn't wriggle linked to the ships intercom?
[x] Go to the bridge and call for wiggle via intercom
>> No. 3721
[x] Exclaim loudly "Well now who will I invite to join me for dinner?"
>> No. 3722
[x] Exclaim loudly "Well now who will I invite to join me for dinner?"
>> No. 3723
Seconding >>3719 :
[x] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
If that fails
[x] Go looking for her

We can probably talk to Reimu later, and ask about repentance, then, if there's time, why bringing her to Hakugyokurou is a bad thing.
>> No. 3724
[X] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home.

Wrigs~
>> No. 3725
>>3720 makes sense, but this seems more Captainy.

[X] Exclaim loudly, "Well, now who will I invite to join me for dinner?"
>> No. 3726
[x] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
>> No. 3727
[X] Exclaim loudly, "Well, now who will I invite to join me for dinner?"
>> No. 3728
[x] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
If that fails
[x] Go looking for her
>> No. 3729
I'll post in a second guys, for some reason the left side of my chest is in a lot of pain and it hurts to breath.

Doesn't feel serious but I can't concentrate.
>> No. 3730
>>3729
you'd best not die before we finish Marisa route
>> No. 3731
File 121209697535.png - (264.61KB , 1280x1024 , House BW.png ) [iqdb]
3731
>>3729
it's lupus
>> No. 3732
[x] Try talking through the door, to see if she is home
If that fails
[x] Go looking for her

This
>> No. 3733
>>3729

Scorn? Scoooooooorn?!
>> No. 3734
The Doctor is in. Does anyone need anythi...
>>3729
shit. I was too late! NOOOOOOOOO
Well excluding that your left arm went numb and you had a heart attack, its probably just acid reflux. I occasionally get them, but I have a pectus excavatum (dent in the chest at the sternum)
>> No. 3735
>>3734

I don't think you are a real doctor.
>> No. 3736
File 121210669684.png - (39.21KB , 400x400 , 121097701833.png ) [iqdb]
3736
"Gee, I guess I'll have to find someone else to have dinner with!" You exclaim loudly and stamp your feet a little to make it sounds like you're walking away, inside the room you hear a tiny gasp before a heavy thud and the sound of feet scurrying towards the door.
"C-captain? Are you out here?"

Look at her, pretending she only just realized! By the red mark on her cheek you assume she fell out of bed and by her raw eyes you think she may have been crying.
"Oh! Hello Wriggle!" You say with mock surprise, she's all flustered.
"I was just about to eat dinner and I was wondering if anyone would like to join me, are Mystia or the gunners home?"
Pretending to ignore her you peer into the dim quarters, unusually it's pretty messy in there like someone was thrashing around. Typically Wriggle or Daiyousei will keep their place in order.

"Um, no! Just me!" She bobs side to side trying to catch your gaze sending her antenna bouncing.
"Yes Wriggle, I can see that." You mime checking the room again just to tease her.
"Well, I guess it's just you and me then, Miss Nightbug."
She gapes at you then nods, immediately you begin to walk away and she has to jog over to your side to keep up after closing the door.

She walks rather sullenly a little behind you, even though she's clearly pleased by your invitation it's obvious that something is troubling her. She doesn't look at you but rather keeps her head turned away with one hand to her chest, her eyes are slightly narrowed and her lips are pursed.

"Wriggle....."
She doesn't look up but simply give you a minimum acknowledgment.
"Hmm."
"Have you done your hair differently?"
It's true, her hair is up in a little bun rather than her usual style. The effect with her uniform is what some men might call 'military moe'.
"Ah! Oh, this." Her hand goes to the little bundle of hair unconsciously, for the moment she seems to have forgotten what she was thinking about.
"I always do my hair like this before going to bed."
"Ah I see, so you were sleeping when I knocked? That's why you didn't answer."
"Um, yeah." She looks away again, assuming that same expression.
"You know you shouldn't go to bed in your uniform Wriggle." It's an obvious lie, the lights were on in that room and she's still fully dressed. But Wriggle doesn't seem inclined to rise to what you say.
"Yes captain, I'll be more careful in future."

You notice you're at a cross road within the ship's corridors, you could return to your room with Wriggle and have food sent there or you could go to the mess hall with her. Assuming you even want to eat something that is, you're hungry but you don't have to have dinner yet.

____

[ ] Return to your quarters
[ ] Go to the mess
[ ] Go anywhere else
>> No. 3737
>>3734
Yeah I know about the left arm thing so I knew it wasn't a heart attack, acid might be about right. My stomach is a little bit iffy too and it feels like something is there rather than say a bruise or what have you. I first assumed it was my lungs but that would be much more serious, regardless I'm feeling a bit better though still not fixed. Trying to keep my mind off of it.
>> No. 3738
[x] Return to your quarters
Need some alone time with Wriggle for INTERROGATAN'
>> No. 3739
[x] Return to your quarters

Alone time with cutebug?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 3740
[X] Return to your quarters
Seems like the best place to talk.
>> No. 3741
[X] Return to your quarters.

This is a good time for a nice, private chat with her. A chance to calm her down, or let her vent. I'm worried about our moe nightbug.
>> No. 3742
>>3499

[ x ] Go to the mess
>> No. 3743
[ ] Return to your quarters
>> No. 3744
>>3740
>Seems like the best place to talk.

Yeaaaah, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>> No. 3745
[X] Return to your quarters
>> No. 3746
>>3744

We needn't mind the Kourin.
>> No. 3747
[X] Return to your quarters.
>> No. 3748
[ ] Return to your quarters

HAHAHA TALK

THE ONLY TALKING SHE'LL BE DOING IS WITH HER MOUTH FULL.
>> No. 3749
>>3748
Why would you talk while eating food?

That's disgusting.
>> No. 3750
>>3749

Forgot your shirou.jpg
>> No. 3751
>>3735
Heh, its true I'm not a doctor, I could maybe fake it well? Both of my parents were nurses with heavy trauma center experience, I used to be a lifeguard, and I'm a biomedical engineer.

[x] Return to your quarters.
This will in NO WAY result in cockblock or worse.
>> No. 3752
File 121210943271.jpg - (3.36KB , 120x120 , shirou.jpg ) [iqdb]
3752
>>3750
Don't worry, I've got one!
>> No. 3753
You take the turn towards your quarters, hoping that Rinnosuke hasn't left yet. Wriggle hangs back though.
"Um, Captain? The mess is this way." She points in the other direction hesitantly.
"You're right Wriggle, but we're not going to The Mess. We can't talk privately with everyone around now can we?"

She lingers for a moment wide eyes, swallows hard then chases after you and resumes walking in silence demurely behind you. She's probably feeling a little intimidated because she's never come to your room, let alone by her self.

As you step inside your domicile you notice three things, Rinnosuke is gone, the sheets are crisp and fresh.

And there are two covered plates sitting on a small table in the middle of the room, you don't often use this table but it's handy for when you need to entertain.

"You're a good man Kourin." Good, if a little more than creepy. Striding over to the table you uncover the plates to reveal two helpings of curry rice.
"Oh boy! I love curry!"

Wriggle seems pleased with this, personally you don't care either way for it but as long as she's happy. Pulling a chair out you invite her to sit, again she hesitates and blushes before accepting, allowing you too push her in. Taking your place across from her you join her and begin to eat. Silence prevails.

___

[ ] "How's the food?"
[ ] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"
[ ] Chat aimlessly
[ ] Confront her
[ ] Keep your peace
>> No. 3754
Kourin=awesome
Always has our back covered.
>> No. 3755
[x] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"

Relax her a bit before you interrogate her.


>>"Oh boy! I love curry!"
Ciel Route?
>> No. 3756
[X] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"

Relax her a little. I don't want to make her sad either, I just want her to tell us what's bothering her so much. Wriggle is so HHHNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH that it makes me sad when she's sad.
>> No. 3757
[ ] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"
>> No. 3758
[X] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"
>> No. 3759
[x] Confront her
>> No. 3760
[x] "Would you like a "drink" with "dinner"?"
>> No. 3761
Guys, I need some advice.....

Glasses on or off?
>> No. 3762
>>3761
On, obviously.
>> No. 3763
>>3761
[x] Glasses Moe~
>> No. 3764
>>3761

Currybutt isn't Currybutt without her glasses!
>> No. 3765
>>3761

Glasses on, my brother.
>> No. 3766
On it is, though ideally I would've chosen to keep the war paint. Oh yeah~

Keep voting, I'm going to be occupied.
>> No. 3767
[x] "Would you like a "drink" with "dinner"?"

lol innuendo
>> No. 3768
>>3766
>>On it is, though ideally I would've chosen to keep the war paint.

So would everyone.
>> No. 3769
[x] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"
>> No. 3770
[ ] "How's the food?"
[ ] "Would you like a drink with dinner?"
[ ] Chat aimlessly

Why not do all three?
>> No. 3771
File 12121139482.png - (92.86KB , 500x680 , 1212000192333.png ) [iqdb]
3771
Wriggle continues to eat her meal quietly, her head bowed over her plate. You'll need to loosen her up a bit before she feels ready to talk you assume.
"Wriggle," She looks up at you but doesn't say anything.
"Would you like a drink with dinner."

You motion to your drinks cabinet, it's an antique made from polished walnut wood with a glass panel in the front to display the drinks. Apparently your great grandfather brought it back from Eientei and it's carved with with religious imagery, there was a cult that worshiped a god of alcohol that made items like this as mad as it sounds. It menaceses with spikes of glass.

"Um," She seems reluctant, her hands wring her napkin in her lap. "I-I-I've never drank much before, captain."
"Don't worry, it's just a little wine with dinner."
You reassure her and ignore the harder stuff in favor of a bottle of red wine. Uncorking it with a quick flourish you bring two glasses over to the table and pour her a glass full of the swirling rich red liquid.
"Thank you." Seems she has automatic manners bred into her, carefully she takes the glass and sips it slightly as you prepare your own.

"This, this is nice." She lick her lips clear of wine and sips again, more deeply this time.

Dinner continues with a much more relaxed attitude, after you get a glass or two in her Wriggle begins to really open up as you talk while you eat.

"Another glass Wriggle?" You offer the bottle.
"Love to captain~" She smiles joyfully bobbing her head and accepts your offer, she's more than a little bit flushed now and in a pretty good mood.
"I'm glad you're treating me like an adult captain." She giggles at you and then swigs her wine.
"Ah, do you feel perhaps the others don't treat you appropriately?"
"Nahhhh, they're cool. It's just back home people still think I'm a caterpillar."
"But you're not Wriggle," Rose in place? Check!
"You're a beautiful butterfly."

First she blinks rapidly at you, then rather uncharacteristically she makes a kind of SQUEE noise and closes her eyes tight holding her cheeks as she turns even more red.
"Ahhh~ captain! You're embarrassing me!" She gushes at you. You're happy to see she's feeling better, you're both finished with your food now but there's still half a bottle of wine left.
__

[ ] Talk about why she was upset.
[ ] Don't talk about it.
[ ] Rapre Wriggle over the table.
>> No. 3772
[x] Talk about why she was upset.
NOW.
>> No. 3773
[X] Talk about why she was upset.
>> No. 3774
[ ] Talk about why she was upset.
For some reason, I don't think we get continues in our dreams.
>> No. 3775
[ ] Rapre Wriggle over the table.
NO WAY THIS CAN GO WRONG
>> No. 3776
>Rapre

......

[ ] Talk about why she was upset.
>> No. 3777
Must. Not. Choose. Rape.
...
Fuck it.

[x] Rape Wriggle over the table.
>> No. 3778
[x] Rapier Wriggle over the table.
DIE MONSTER
>> No. 3781
>>3778

[ ] Talk about why she was upset.

DON'T RAPRE THE MOEBUG FAGGOTS.
>> No. 3782
[X] Don't talk about it.

Don't spoil the mood.

Rapre looks an awful lot like rape.
>> No. 3783
>>3780

Actually, let's do both
[X] Rape Wriggle over the table.
[X] Talk about why she was upset.
>> No. 3784
[X] Rape Wriggle over the table.

J-J-JAM IN IT!
>> No. 3785
[X] Talk about why she was upset.

The man who cannot read the mood, Captain Anonlock!
>> No. 3786
Ciel's sex scene wasn't as good as Arc's.

In fact I'm starting to get why she isn't as popular, art wise I like her better but so far her route just hasn't been as fun as Arc's.

Arc was much more charming.

Plus, Ciel wasn't a virgin. I feel robbed.
(is curry butt because she lieks curry and anal?)
>> No. 3787
[ ] Talk about why she was upset.

i know what 8im saying whn m drnk im not drukn seroiutly
>> No. 3788
[X] Talk about why she was upset.
Faggots.
>> No. 3789
[ze] Talk about why she was upset.

>>3786
No, it's from a doujin by CCC.
>> No. 3790
[ ] Talk about why she was upset.
>> No. 3791
[X] Wrap Wriggle up on the table.
Bondage time!
Fetish Friday ROCKS.
>> No. 3792
>>3789
From the same doujin that gave rise to "It's shit, right?" "It's shit."
>> No. 3793
>>3789
Correction: it's "Love Love Ciel-senpai 120%" by Gogi Power Hiroyuki.

Why was I thinking CCC?
>> No. 3794
Uhg, I feel terrible. I'll finish tomorrow, I really want to throw up but I honestly can't see what good it'll do me. I'm going to rest.
>> No. 3795
How many more choices do we have left till we go back to normal /forest/ LA Scorn?
>> No. 3796
>>3793
http://rapidshare.com/files/49783514/Tsukihime_-_Love_Love_Ciel-Senpai.rar
>> No. 3797
>>3795
One more with Wriggle, I was going to have another happen because I was busting with ideas that don't fit in else where but if you don't want to extend it further that's fine. I don't want to drag this out.
>> No. 3798
>>3797

It's your story, I say you go with what you want to.

I just wanted an update so I can see what happens to David.
>> No. 3799
im gonna have a hangove like dave tomorow so hllo davey i like your p-erdson.
>> No. 3800
>>SQUEE

10/10

I raged
quite alot.
>> No. 3801
[x] Talk about why she was upset.
No rapre for us.
>> No. 3802
Rapre, huh...?

It's like rape, but with rap? I can totally imagine that.
>> No. 3803
>>3802
Wriiiiiiiiigle..
Wriiiiiiiiigle..
When she takes you away from Herald.
Flirt with the bug.
Flirt with the bug.
Flirt with the bug.
When SDM pigs try to shock her dead.
Motivate the bug.
Motivate the bug.
Motivate the bug.
And if ya get her drunk in your room.
Put it in the bug.
Put it in the bug.
Put it in the bug.
I pull roses outta my ass and I'm swinging harpoon.
And I have ship full of girls cause I'm the captain Anon.
>> No. 3804
>>3803
I want to hate you to death right now.
>> No. 3805
File 121214975393.jpg - (39.92KB , 211x203 , 1211885833776.jpg ) [iqdb]
3805
>>3803

That's not quite what I had in mind.
>> No. 3806
[ ] Don't talk about it.
>> No. 3807
File 121217267733.png - (93.10KB , 350x400 , 1207181467196.png ) [iqdb]
3807
Rape was so close in the beginning....
--

Wriggle chats happily to you as she sways slightly in her chair, seems that Wriggle Nightbug is a total light weight. Still, you called her here for a reason and you're no less concerned for her now than you were earlier, even if it is nice to see her cheer up.

"Wriggle," Pushing your plate to one side you lean in and place your hands together lacing your fingers. "Would you like to talk?"
"*BURP* But we are talking captain!"
"I mean, do you want to talk about why you were upset earlier? I won't force you, but I worried about you Wriggle."
She goes quiet all of a sudden and begins to withdraw again.
"Wriggle...."
"I was so...."
She's shaking ever so slightly now, again it's like every muscle in her body has tensed up and she grinding her teeth while clutching the table.
"We, don't have to talk about it if you're uncomfortable...."
"....Angry!"
She spits that word forcefully at you her eyes wild and teeth bared, she doesn't look like her self anymore. Eyes wide, pupils dilated bright with anger and her lips drawn back so far you can see her gums as she grimaces, she breathes heavily in ragged breathes.
"I was angry! That....Th-that, BITCH!" You've never heard Wriggle use even such language, even words like that always seemed beyond her.
"She just brushed me aside! Ignored my life like I was a statistic, like a character in one of her books!"
Her face is streaming with tears now, each sentence is barked out as if she loathes to even recall it. You're so stunned you can't even speak.
"I nearly died! My life! Over! And she didn't even care! She's a heartless old whore! I really just wanted to f-f!"She struggles with her next word.
"FUCKING PUNCH HER! It's pissing me off to even think about her smug, fat face!"
She begins to pound the table with her fists, making the plates and glasses jump with each blow.
"I wanted to hit her!"
THUMP
"I wanted to hurt her!"
THUMP
"I wanted to KILL HER!"
THUMP THUMP THUMPTHUMPTHUMP

Her outburst ends, all the energy seems to have escaped her after that as she just pants staring at the table. Her tears run down her face and patter on the table with a tiny sound.

Slowly you stand and cross the room over to her to place an arm over her shoulders, she's sobbing silently now as her shoulders shake.
"I nearly died today. I felt so, powerless." She whispers.

Without a word you wrap the girl up in your arms, her tiny frame pressed against yours makes you think of her as a fragile doll, she stays still but stops shaking. The two of you hold like this for a while, your arms begin to ache and your legs falls asleep from this odd position but you'd rather suffer that than leave her alone.

"......"
She mumbles something into your arm, shifting you move so you can see her better.
"That'sh sho shweet!"
Holy shit, she's skunk drunk! Eyes vacant, slurring her words she stares at you dotingly her face flushed with blood and her mouth gaping open in a dumb smile.
"It'sh like we're proper loversh!"

She starts to lean in for a kiss clumsily, not wanting to deal with any potential head aches that might arise if she succeeds you try to break away but her grip is surprisingly strong.
"W-Wriggle! Lemme go!"
"Caaaaptain~!"

Try to get away only pulls her along with you and as she clutches to your chest trying to ram her lips against yours, the two of you do a cazy waltz like dance across the cabin. Catching your feet on the rug you stumbling sending you and Wriggle flying onto the bed.
"Ugh, ow. I landed on my butt."
You've landed on top of Wriggle on the sheets, by accident you've pinned her arms up by her head when you tried to fight her off. From any angle you might consider it from it looks like you've thrown her on the bed to have your way with her.

"C-captain?"
Shit, she's looking at you with wide shining eyes now. Such glorious green eyes, filled with innocence and youth, surely there's never been such a lovely shade of green in the world before now? Just watching the subtle movements of her face sends your heart racing, she's beautiful, her hair has spilled out from that tight bun and has cascaded over the bed.

Let's see, you're lying on top her so the natural thing to do would be to kiss her, right? You're mind feels like it's filled with pink clouds, something is nagging you but.... She dominates your world right now with her presence.

"Captain you pervert!"
"Ah?"
Snapping out of it you see she's gotten a hand free and is playfully whacking your shoulder, she's still smiling idiotically as she waves her face around.
"Ahhh! Captain! You're too rough, it's okay just be gentle!" She lunges for you again but you pull away in time.
"Oh Captain! Take me now!"

As if you were holding something hot you let go of this drunken girl, she slumps back onto the sheets and ..... is asleep almost straight away.

Her rhythmic snoring begins pretty soon, totally passed out she is. Thank god for that, had she made much more noise she would've attracted some attention you'd rather not deal with, thankfully your room is removed from most of the others so no one should've heard her.

Sighing you sag, mental note: Don't let Wriggle drink. Still, you're glad she's not feeling too hung up about what happened and if she can act like this she's recovering fine. But you'll keep and eye on her none the less.

For a while you just watch her chest rise and fall as she snores wrapped in the depths of sleep, you can't decide if you want her to remember this so she knows it was her acting inappropriately or if you want her to forget the whole thing. Regardless you need to get her home, there's no way you can let her stay here as that would just spread nasty rumors. But you can't do it yourself, that would be just as bad.

Stepping up to the intercom you steel yourself, looks like you'll have to rely on Rinnosuke to do it and pray he's discreet enough to both keep it to himself and avoid being seen.

The little box sputters into life and you hold down the button.
"Kourin, could you come to m-"
"Yes Captain."

No sooner than had you begun to speak than has he slipped into the room, had he not spoken you may not of even heard him enter. Damn it man! One day I'm going to follow you all day and find out how you do that! Oh, no time for such thoughts....

"Ahem." You cough to clear your throat and then gesture to the drunken girl on the bed.
"Miss Nightbug has suddenly uh, fallen under the weather as you can see."
His impassive eyes go to the bed, then you, then the open bottle of wine and then back to you. He nods once.
"I shall escort the young lady home."
"Uh, yes. Thank you Kourin, I'd do it myself but..."
"I understand Captain." He walks over to her and picks her up easily, for a skinny guy you've seen him lift some pretty heavy stuff you realize. Wriggle's slight weight must be nothing to him.
"I'll be back later for the plates sir, will you be awake?"
"Um, no I think I'll sleep now. Thank you Kourin."
"Then I will endeavor not to wake you. Good night captain."
"Goodnight."

With that he slides out of the door stealthily again, you can't hear his foot steps as he walks down the corridor even after you press your ear against the door.

".....What a weird guy."

A yawn escapes your lips, you weren't lying when you said you were going to bed soon.
>> No. 3808
I can't imagine the strength of character required to resist a drunken Wriggle. This Bud's for you, captain.
>> No. 3809
[X] Rapre Rinnosuke
>> No. 3810
[x] Rapier Rinnosuke
>> No. 3811
[x] Rapier Rinnosuke

That man is simply too amazing and fabulous NOT to rapre.
>> No. 3812
[x] Rapier Rinnosuke
>> No. 3813
[x] Rapier Rinnosuke
Give me an epic fencing duel or give me death.
>> No. 3814
Mmm, so I've finished all the near side of the moon routes.

Ciel's good end is nice I guess, made me smile. So did her true end too. But some how it lacks the impact of Arc's true end, but I guess I like Ciel's true end best so far. Simply because it's so damn cliche it's delicious.

Anyway I'm gonna cook and eat do a quick run on IN and then I'll get back to writan.
I'm still feeling pretty bad right now which might be why the end of this thread was weak, but I never intended the Patchy fight in the first place. It was on a whim that I added another battle, so it'll be the NEXT one that has the big turning point. This was the foreshadowing.
>> No. 3815
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression very little people liked Ciel's Good End.

Ciel's route is either my favorite or my second-favorite. It's the only route to make me cry.
>> No. 3816
>>3815
Arc True and Akiha True were the only ones that did it for me
>> No. 3817
hay scorn

Post [x] Rape Wriggle over the table please
>> No. 3818
>>3817
Second.
>> No. 3819
File 121221014945.gif - (25.96KB , 1104x920 , tsukiendings.gif ) [iqdb]
3819
>>3818

Thirded

And also, this image sums it all up
>> No. 3820
>>3814
What do you think of Ahika so far?
>> No. 3821
>>3820
I think she is a very serious, strong-willed woman who loves her brother very much. She is very shy about her emotions and can come off being very strict and a bit mean, when all she wishes is to keep him safe. And if she saw him playing around with other girls or goofing off in another board, she'd yell at him. Telling him things like "That girl is dangerous, stay away from her" and "GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER."
>> No. 3822
>>3821
>>all she wishes is to keep him safe

I think she wishes to keep him a little closer than that.
>> No. 3823
>>3820
To be honest? I have barely noticed her, once in a while I catch my self thinking.
"She's pretty cute."
But, I dunno she's gonna have to pull a giga dere breaker to pierce my heart now. But more importantly when do I get the catsuccubus loli familiar?
____
[x] Rape Wriggle over the table
_____

Reaching your hand under the table you begin to stroke Wriggle's knee, the effect on her is immediate sobering her up quickly. Considering her with the eyes of a predator you speak softly to her.
"I mean it, you're a lovely young woman Wriggle. Any man would be driven wild by your charms."
"C-captain!"
She squirms uncertain if she enjoys the attention or not, she's so deliciously confused with the way that she blushes yet doesn't pull away. Slowly you move your hand further up her leg to her thigh where you run a finger up and down the inside, she shivers and starts as you do so.
"I...I don't th-think you should do that..."
Mumbling she tries to convince her self more than you that this should end. Look at her, she wants it! First you squeeze her thigh, then run your hand further up slowly until your fingers brush against her crotch.

"C-c-captain! No!"

Leaping out of her seat she knocks over the wine and slaps your encroaching hand away. How dare she deny you! No woman will ever escape Captain Anonymous Rex! You'll break her, break her like you broke every woman on this ship. Soon she'll be nothing more than a pathetic sex starved whore, as all the other have become once you finished with them. She'll beg for your cock, fight those she once called friends for the privilege of pleasing you in bed!

"Come here Wriggle!" Roaring you grab her wrist and slam her to the table, she whacks her chin against the hard wood dazing her. She tries to scream but you silence her with a cruel slap.

"Shut up! I know you want it Wriggle, you want it so bad you can hardly stand the riot in your cunt!" Grabbing her hair you slam her head down on the table again to kill the fighting spirit inside of her, you remember how it was with Marisa. How you had to beat her into a bloody pulp before she would stop biting every time you put you cock in her mouth, both of you still have the scars from that time. But she surrendered, they always do.

With one hand pushing her head down you remove your trousers and unleash your cock, it feels good to get it out in the cool air, then you rip the uniform off of Wriggle's legs exposing her delicate panties. The last defense against exposing her shame to you, with relish you slide a finger under them and slowly pull them apart, letting them dig into her as you do. She squeals and turns her head painfully to look at you, her face wet with tears and her eyes filled with terror.
"I-it's, it's alright." She swallows hard and continues to pierce your soul with her gaze.
"If it's with you, then.... It's alright."

Instantly you lose you erection.
"Oh what the hell Wriggle!"
Letting go of her you zip back up and put it away, she lies on the table confused.
"Wha-what?"
"There's no point if you WANT it Wriggle! You just ruined it for me!"
"Oh.... Wait! I can pretend! Look!"
She makes a sad, pouting face, waves her exposed ass at you and says.
"Ahhh, noooooo. Captain! Don't!"

.......

"You're a really bad actor Wriggle."
"EHhhhh?"
"Get dressed. Go back to bed."
"Where are you going Captain?"
Fury in your eyes you stop at the door and glare at her.
"I'M GONNA GO RAPE MYSTIA INSTEAD!"
>> No. 3824
>>3823
>I'M GONNA GO RAPE MYSTIA INSTEAD
Oh lawd.
>> No. 3825
>>3823
You DO understand now you have to write the Mystia rape scene, right?
>> No. 3826
>>3823
>But she surrendered, they always do.

DO NOT WANT WOMAN BREAKING CAPTAIN ANONYMOUS REX
>> No. 3827
lol Scorn. well played.
>> No. 3834
>>3823
>But more importantly when do I get the catsuccubus loli familiar?

That is Kagetsu Tohya, Scorn.
>> No. 3855
File 121226248159.jpg - (8.41KB , 250x252 , 1202307825041.jpg ) [iqdb]
3855
>you remember how it was with Marisa. How you had to beat her into a bloody pulp before she would stop biting every time you put you cock in her mouth, both of you still have the scars from that time.

I don't know if I should feel disgusted, sad, or fap. I usually do all three but that's beside the point.
>> No. 3918
Please tell me this is not included in this fiction's canonicity.
>> No. 3990
File 121232083029.jpg - (38.95KB , 598x257 , 1b9b649c.jpg ) [iqdb]
3990
>>3823

What is THAT. What the FUCK is THAT.
>> No. 3991
>>3990

Also, where is the rap?