[Return]
Archived thread

File 121045899347.jpg - (75.91KB , 644x678 , 121009362971.jpg ) [iqdb]
2467 No. 2467
Waking up is a slow and painful process. Each throb of pain wakes you up a little more and with your increasing consciousness the intensity of the pain grows. It continues in a viscous cycle drawing you out of blissful slumber until your head feels like it's filled with thousands of tiny, angry dwarves with wicked little hammers are pounding it from the inside.

Oh fuck me, you can actually FEEL your kidneys and they are not happy. Did you really drink so much last night? Well they did pin you down at one point and beer does have a lot impurities, probably should've drank more water before you slept.

Weakly you open your eyes, spears of agonizing light greet them sending the hammer dwarves into a frenzy of pounding leaving you nauseous. Probably best to keep dozing until you're feeling a bit better.

Each sense slowly comes back online and begins reporting what it can. Over to your right you can hear a muffled metallic clunking and the occasional footsteps, Marissa must be in the kitchen. Your mouth tastes fuzzy like you've been licking pencil shavings. Vaguely you can smell a thick scent that you can't identify. Various nerves tell you that you're feeling stiff and sore in most of your limbs and that your currently lying under some kind of duvet or blanket, sat it the same position you fell asleep in. You can no longer feel the presence of Marisa next to you, presumably she put the blanket over you.

Drawing a ragged breath sets you off coughing, it's truly a sight to behold. It wells up from your stomach as the diaphragm draws back it's strength to snap back into position sending the air blasting from your lungs in a staccato convulsion, you cough until all breath leaves your body and dots swim before your watering eyes. Thick globs of mucus come flying free of your various tubes and are fired with some force from your mouth. Another shuddering breath is taken before it begins again sending you to your knees as your body tries desperately to clear you of something, or maybe it just hates you for what you did last night?

Either way the cough finally ends, your heart racing from the excursion, giving you a chance to sit down again. At least it woke your body up properly even if you are still feeling like shit, vaguely you're aware of foot steps leaving the kitchen and in the distance you can hear the sound of running water before the steps return to the kitchen.

Turning to the window you catch sight of the watery dawn light, it looks like the sun has only just risen? Does Marisa really get up that early? Surely she should be as dead as you right now? She definately drank more than you did.

Eventually you summon the will power to stand, only to sink back onto the sofa. You could try again, but sleeping a bit longer is so tempting....


__

[ ] Get up, go to the bathroom

[ ] Sleep

[ ] Go to the kitchen

>> No. 2468
[x] Sleep
>> No. 2469
[X] Sleep.

Hangovers are not fun.
>> No. 2470
>Thick globs of mucus come flying free of your various tubes and are fired with some force from your mouth.
oh you

[x] Get up, go to the bathroom
>> No. 2471
>>2467

Poetic hangover is poetic.

[ ] Sleep
>> No. 2472
[x] Get up, go to the bathroom

You gotta go, you gotta go.
>> No. 2473
[X] Get up, go to the bathroom.

Do want to encounter someone in there with our excuse for walking in on them being a complete lack of our mental facilities. Maybe Alice came over and all, what with her appearing in the OP pic.
>> No. 2474
>>2471
Having gone through one Friday morning I felt it was good research and shouldn't be wasted. All I had was half a bottle of red and three pints of Guinness
>> No. 2475
>Vaguely you can smell a thick scent that you can't identify.
FUCK YOU
[X] Bathroom
>> No. 2476
>>2474

Never happened to me. No matter how much I drink, I don't have hangovers. Am I a mutant or what?
>> No. 2477
>>2476

Do you drink a shit load of water with your booze?
>> No. 2478
>>2476
I used to think that, trust me though. Sooner or later you will start getting them, either you'll go to bed too early or not get enough water after drinking and you'll end up feeling like shit
>> No. 2479
[x] Get up, go to the bathroom.

If Marisa can plow through it, so can we.
>> No. 2480
>Vaguely you can smell a thick scent that you can't identify.
EW EW EW EW EW EW
[x] Get up, go to the bathroom.
>> No. 2481
Anon's tips for downing large amounts of alcohol with minimal ill effects:

1. never drink on an empty stomach. prepare by eating a lot of fatty foods.
2. drink plenty of water.
3. don't mix drinks. stick to one type of alcohol.
4. here's a rather painful trick: halfway through the night, go into the bathroom and stick your finger down your throat. don't wait until you're actually keeling over for this - do it while you're still sober. afterwards you can drink more.
5. play drinkan gaems against people more drunk than you. since you'll be better prepared and more sober, you have a distinct advantage, and people are less likely to notice that you are not infact drinking.

6. how to pass a breathalizer test: never tried this myself, but apparently you suck instead of blow into it. if you fake it well enough the cop can't tell the difference.
>> No. 2482
>>2478
>>2477

Huh. I'm always careful to drink as much water as possible before going to sleep. I think it's that then.
>> No. 2483
>>2481
>>1. never drink on an empty stomach. prepare by eating a lot of fatty foods.

Yeah I didn't eat until after I ate, lamb kebab taste sooo good.
>>2. drink plenty of water.
Usually I would but I was so damn tired I hit the sheets snoring.
>>3. don't mix drinks. stick to one type of alcohol.
True. And mixing white with dark is a surefire way to throw up.
>>4. here's a rather painful trick: halfway through the night, go into the bathroom and stick your finger down your throat. don't wait until you're actually keeling over for this - do it while you're still sober. afterwards you can drink more.
You're fucking kidding me. After I pay at least three pounds for a drink you expect me to throw it back up? Fuck that noise.
>>5. play drinkan gaems against people more drunk than you. since you'll be better prepared and more sober, you have a distinct advantage, and people are less likely to notice that you are not infact drinking.
That's for pussies.
>>6. how to pass a breathalizer test: never tried this myself, but apparently you suck instead of blow into it. if you fake it well enough the cop can't tell the difference.

I don't drive, but I heard sucking on a copper coin will fool those things.

>>2480
I have no idea what you think it is, but it isn't that.

Anyway, Bathroom won.
>> No. 2484
>>2483
>>Yeah I didn't eat until after I DRANK
>> No. 2485
File 12104624512.jpg - (21.16KB , 459x363 , mari.jpg ) [iqdb]
2485
After a few more false starts you manage to make it to your feet, trailing the sheets and stomach churning you make your way to the door. With great effort you stumble from one room to the other until finally sweating with effort you make it to the bathroom somehow.

Staggering inside the pink once again assails your senses making your brain ache. It's hot in here, the bath is filling with steamy water misting up the mirror.

Your stomach gives a painful heave.

__

[ ] Vomit.

[ ] Use the toilet.

[ ] Splash some water on your face.

[ ] Get in the bath.
>> No. 2486
[x] Use the toilet to vomit. Splash some water on your face.
>> No. 2487
>>2483
>Usually I would but I was so damn tired I hit the sheets snoring.
what I meant was, drink plenty of water before and during your bender. helps you turn wine into piss.

>You're fucking kidding me. After I pay at least three pounds for a drink you expect me to throw it back up? Fuck that noise.

different target audience, I suppose. In my case generally the alcohol is paid for, not drinking isn't an option, and there's enough to kill you. all part of doing business.
>> No. 2488
[x] Use the toilet to
[x] vomit then
[x] splash some water on your face then
[x] get in the bath and say good morning to Alice.
>> No. 2489
[X] Splash some water on your face.
[X] Use the toilet.
>> No. 2490
[ ] Vomit.

[ ] Use the toilet.

[ ] Splash some water on your face.

[ ] Get in the bath.

in that order.
>> No. 2491
[x] Cry, reach for your hint booklet.
>> No. 2492
[x] Use the toilet to
[x] vomit then
[x] splash some water on your face then
[x] get in the bath and say good morning to Marisa.

Fixed that for you and seconded.
>> No. 2493
[x] Use the toilet to vomit. Splash some water on your face.

Christ.
>> No. 2494
[ ] Vomit.
>> No. 2495
>>2485


[ ] Vomit into the bath.

[ ] Break the mirror, shave with shards.

[ ] Splash some water from the toilet on your face.

[ ] Get in the toilet.
>> No. 2496
>>2495

You vomit into the bath making it over flow, soon chunks of your own stomach lining are covering the floor.

Smashing the mirror with your fist you pass out from the pain for a moment, recovering you pull a shard from your hand and slice up your clean face with it.

Staggering from blood loss you dunk your head in the toilet and pass out.

You have drowned.

[ ] New Game
[ ] Load
[ ] Continue
[ ] GENUFLECT
>> No. 2497
[ ] Vomit in toilet, not in bath.

This is important for avoiding a horrible scat-based bad end.
>> No. 2498
[ ] Continue
and then Anonymous was a zombie.
>> No. 2499
>>2496
[x] What the fuck, Scorn.
>> No. 2500
File 121046454694.jpg - (31.16KB , 438x317 , 1208692569800.jpg ) [iqdb]
2500
>>2496
>> No. 2501
>>2492
[x] Use the toilet to
[x] vomit then
[x] splash some water on your face then
[x] get in the bath and say good morning to Shanghai.

DOUBLE-FIXED. Seriously, story needs more Shanghai.
>> No. 2502
[X] Continue
Death in the Toilet, what an end.
>> No. 2503
>>2499
DERP
>> No. 2504
>>2501
>more Shanghai

YES!
>> No. 2505
>>2496
The way Scorn always wanted to die, in the toilet surrounded by Shit.
>> No. 2506
>>2501

[x] Use the toilet to
[x] vomit then
[x] splash some water on your face then
[x] get in the bath and say good morning to Shanghai.

This sounds awesome.
If nothing else, say hello to shanghai too. She's the better Alice.
>> No. 2507
>>2496
I lol'd a lot harder than I should have at that.
>> No. 2508
File 121046601772.jpg - (21.84KB , 460x362 , ali.jpg ) [iqdb]
2508
Oh jesus, it was a good call coming to the bathroom. You've got a deposit to make and you need the right kind of bank. Bent over the toilet you let loose the contents of your stomach, there's not much to it though. Just some stomach juices and water, for a while you just gag as your stomach clenches painfully but finally it let's up. With that out the way you mount the porcelain throne and let loose the contents of the other end, it would not be in good taste to describe this process but suffice to say then you feel very much relieved as you flush.

Thinking a bit clearer you step up to the sink, the mirror's still misty but considering you just threw up you don't really want to face yourself just yet. Turning the tap you pool a little cold water in your hands and splash it onto your face, it seemingly washes some of the hammer dwarves away which is nice. You bend down to the stream of cold water and drink, clearing your mouth of the fuzz and revitalizing your pained stomach.

You almost feel human again. Catching a whiff of your own scent you decide it's worth taking a dip in the bath, if anyone walks in well.... They're more than welcome to join you.

Twisting the taps shuts off the flowing water and you sink gratefully into the bath, easing your aches and pains. While the water doesn't exactly turn brown as you wash yourself it does attain a certain patina as you scrub yourself down with that brown soap.

While the bath is nice, now you're feeling a bit better your eager to start the day. You've got a chance to speak to Reimu today and of course you've got shopping for Marisa as well, perhaps with a bit of luck you'll bump into one of the others? That'd be nice. Regardless it's a good feeling to have a plan for the day, hopefully you can prove yourself helpful.

A knock at the door.
"Davey? You in there?"

____

[ ] Say nothing

[ ] "Yes?"

[ ] Answer the door nakedwrapped in towel (pick one)
>> No. 2509
[ ] "Yes?"
>> No. 2510
[X] "Yes?"

During the tail end of the morning hangover is not the time for antics.
>> No. 2511
[x] "Yes?"
>> No. 2512
[¬] "Yes?"
>> No. 2513
[x] Answer the door wrapped in a towel.
>> No. 2514
[X] "Yes?"
>> No. 2515
[x] "Yes?"
>> No. 2516
[X] "Yeah. Could you put some coffee on? I have one hell of a hangover."
>> No. 2517
File 121046859679.png - (283.81KB , 800x601 , 1210246126499.png ) [iqdb]
2517
"Um, yes?"
"I'm putting your clothes by the door, I washed 'em for you. How are you feeling?"
"A little worse for ware to be honest."
"Pfft, weak. Hurry up and get dressed."
"Why?"
"Because there's breakfast on the table and I want to get some experimenting done before I send you on your way -ze!"
Resigned you sigh and say.
"Fine...."
"Good, laters!"

Uhg, you do not need this right now. How can she be so chipper this early in the morning? But then again she is descended from heroes just like everyone in Gensokyo so she's probably got heroic fortitude or something.

You're tempted to stay there and soak until you have to get out but you really don't want Marisa to have to come and get you out, plus you hate getting all pruney. Quickly you wash your hair as best you can and jump out the bath pulling the plug, as the water gurgles you go wrap yourself in a towel and go over to the sink. But realizing there's nothing to clean your teeth with you stop, have to ask Marisa about that at some point. Instead you dry yourself throughly and quickly swipe the clothes folded by the door so as not to be seen. Putting them on you notice they carry the same smell as the gardening shirt you wore before, must of been hand washed, plus they fit a lot better too.

____

[ ] Go to the kitchen

[ ] Rummage through Marisa's underwear again.

[ ] Go back to the sitting room and clean up
>> No. 2518
[X] Get a good whiff of your clothes. Marisa~.
[X] Go to the kitchen.

Don't bother cleaning up. Marisa's house is a mess more often than not anyway. Might as well just get the day underway.
>> No. 2519
[x] Go to the kitchen
Marisa will take care of the rest after we leave.
>> No. 2520
[x] Go to the kitchen
OH BOY, I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME MAGIC TIME
>> No. 2521
[x] Go to the kitchen

Coffee helps.

then, [x] Shed

Hair of the dog, Anonymous. Hair of the dog.
>> No. 2523
[x] Go to the kitchen
>> No. 2524
File 121046958163.jpg - (40.87KB , 640x480 , 1206413121292.jpg ) [iqdb]
2524
Oh boy, I wonder what Marisa is up too....
>> No. 2525
>>2517
>"Pfft, weak.
A small thing, perhaps, but I lol'd.

[X] Go to the kitchen
>> No. 2526
[x]] Rummage through Marisa's underwear again.
>> No. 2527
Okay voting is taking too long, sorry guys but you're getting only two posts tonight as I need to spend tomorrow doing all that work I shirked today.

LA will be running again tomorrow.
>> No. 2529
[ ] Rummage through Marisa's underwear again.
Delicious refreshing continue
>> No. 2530
>>2526
>>2529

THIS SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME
[x] Rummage through Marisa's underwear again.
>> No. 2531
>>2527

Pfft, weak.

[X] Rummage through Marisa's underwear again.

We have continues. Let's use them.
>> No. 2532
[X] Go to the kitchen.

Underwear? Disgusting.
>> No. 2533
[ ] Rummage through Marisa's underwear again.
but only the used ones.
>> No. 2534
[ ] Go to the kitchen
I want to save the continue for raiding Reimu's panty drawers.
>> No. 2535
File 121049976026.jpg - (36.30KB , 500x646 , 1208727138514.jpg ) [iqdb]
2535
You know, while you've got a chance. Might as well take another little peek at Marisa's panties basket right? Those delicious fabric parcels of joy, so tastefully draped around Marisa's......

Phew, holy crap let's do this!

With exaggerated care you tip-toe over to the basket containing those dainty treasures, lift the lid with care and reach a hand inside......
Nothing, it's empty. You assume that when she washed your stuff she must've done her own as well. You scrabble around a bit to see if a stray pair may of gotten left behind by some kind of divine providence, but to no avail. Can't win them all I guess.

Still, for some reason you feel a little spring in your step. Maybe it's the residual alcohol in your system or the prospect of spending the day getting to know another cute girl, but whatever the reason you're feeling fine! Well, you've still got quite a headache and you could use something to eat but other than.

"I'm getting hungry hombre!"
You announce popping the door open, fiddling at the stove Marisa looks like she's messing with those mushroom pots of those. Guess that's what that smell is as it's thicker over there and all.

"GoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOoood Mornin' -da ze!"
Early morning Marisa seems to be a happy Marisa, she's not fully dressed yet as she's not got her petticoat or trademark hat on. Her lithe figure is much more nicely highlighted in just her under dress and an apron, she smiles at you as you take a chair.
"HOW'S THE HANG OVER?"
Grinning maliciously she bellows in your ear, making you wince in pain. Bloody hell girl!
"Getting better, no thanks to you...."
"Why how rude! I drew that bath for you, make you breakfast, covered you up so you won't catch a cold!" Her eyes shine with crocodile tears.
"And not a kind word in return? Oh your a hard man David, sob."
With a clatter she dumps a plate before you, smiling again.
"Here you are eat up, s' only toast I'm afraid but like I said. I need you to go shopping for me."

As she finishes up with her work writing down notes in her pad you grab one of the jars of jam that are on the table, it's pretty close to empty so she's probably right about needing to stock up. Setting a place opposite you she serves her self as well.
"Which one is that? Raspberry or Strawberry?"
"Uh." You take a bite. "Raspberry, I think."
"Good, if you used up my strawberry jam I'd have to punish you -ze! Strawberry's my favorite."

Steadily the pair of you munch away at the meager breakfast.
"So how come you don't have a hangover? I'm pretty sure you drank more than me...."
"Ah! That's because while you slumped out cold on the sofa I stayed up a bit and let it pass through my system."
"What? I thought you were asleep next to me?"
You have to admit, it's a little disappointing.
"Huh? No! Ewww, you were drooling an' stuff. An' you smelled pretty ripe too!" She adds mater of factly.
"So after you was sleeping like a baby, I hitched up the blankets so you wouldn't be cold and sat out on the porch for a bit. Went to bed after that."
A mock expression of a doting mother over comes her face.
"And you looked soooooooo sweeeeeeet when you were sleeping! Like a little drunken angel!"

___

[ ] "So you watched me while I was sleeping, eh Marisa?"

[ ] Ignore her jibes. "What's the plan for today then?"

[ ] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
>> No. 2537
>>2536
Doin' it wrong. If you want RAGE,

[x] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
>> No. 2539
[x] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
HEAR THAT MARISA? I DON'T WANT YOU TO HOLD BACK WHEN WE'RE "EXPERIMENTING".
>> No. 2540
Strawberry shampoo is off limits, strawberry jam is her favorite... pattern recognized and noted.

[X] "So you watched me while I was sleeping, eh Marisa?"
>> No. 2541
[ ] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."

FUCKING GODDAMN YEAH
>> No. 2542
>Strawberry this, strawberry that
>In my country.....

[x] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
So Anon wants punishment? If he wills I'll gladly join.
>> No. 2543
[x] "So you watched me while I was sleeping, eh Marisa?"
>> No. 2544
File 12105060187.jpg - (265.52KB , 480x640 , marisamasterspark1.jpg ) [iqdb]
2544
>>2542>>2541>>2539>>2537
I can just hear 'Love Colored Master Spark' going off in my head now. We're fucked! But I digress

[ ] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
>> No. 2545
[ ] "So you watched me while I was sleeping, eh Marisa?"
>> No. 2546
[!?] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."

I'd love to see Marisa's reaction.
>> No. 2547
[X] "Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
(°3°)/
>> No. 2548
[x] "So does this mean I can watch you while you sleep?"
>> No. 2549
>>2546
Look two posts up.
>> No. 2550
I'm laughing like a madman at this thread.
>> No. 2551
[µ] "So you watched me while I was sleeping, eh Marisa?"
>> No. 2552
I am the *Scorn* of my board
Teasing is my body and Despair route is my blood
I have posted OVER NINE THOUSAAAAND posts
Not known /th/, nor known to /forest/
Have withstood lulz to create many BAD ENDS
Yet this keyboard will never write anything
So, as i RAAAAAGE
UNLIMITED SCORN WORKS


tl;dr
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGA

[x] "So does this mean I can watch you while you sleep?"
>> No. 2553
>>2552
Lol, I love this place so much.

Good news everyone! I've now written the two hueg essays I needed to, so I can play LA with you for the rest of tonight! Now all I need to do is write one more essay and do some editing monday morning and I win at university!

Lemme read the other threads quick, make tea and I'll bad end you right away!
>> No. 2554
File 121052110940.jpg - (82.69KB , 480x651 , 1191128197735.jpg ) [iqdb]
2554
You can get to work on the good end to that Youmu story like you promised when you're done too.
>> No. 2555
>>2553
TONIGHT WE DINE ON -ZE~-
....i hope.

Remember dear scorn
too much BAD ENDS= no translation for you.
>> No. 2556
>>2555
>TONIGHT WE DINE ON DELICIOUS ARMPITS

fixed
>> No. 2557
File 121052166192.jpg - (192.70KB , 650x800 , pic_reimu01.jpg ) [iqdb]
2557
>>2556
Not sure if this was entirely clear last time I said it but I'm going to reiterate so no one whines about it later or gets annoyed they wasted their time.

There is no Raymoo end
>> No. 2558
File 121052202015.gif - (364.92KB , 600x600 , 1205170624880.gif ) [iqdb]
2558
>>2557

Superb
>> No. 2559
>>2557
no Raymoo end = no BAD ENDs during Raymoo sex or rape scenes, right?
>> No. 2560
>>2557

Superior heroine is superior.

>>2559

I like the way you think, no matter how wrong it may be.
>> No. 2562
File 121052412022.jpg - (42.54KB , 640x600 , 1208965260074.jpg ) [iqdb]
2562
>>Superior heroine is superior.
2/10
Sorry but no one likes Reimu, she has to fellate ZUN every week to keep her position. Although that still isn't as bad as what Aya had to do for that one game...

__

So you like teasing people, eh Marisa? Well two people can play at this game.
"Speaking of angels, I can't wait to see Reimu again today."
The effect is immediate, Marisa looks like she's just eaten something very sour.
"Wat."
Sensing danger you press on regardless.
"I don't know, she's just something about her. She's very friendly."
"Grrr."
Hiding your face behind a piece of toast you can't help but snigger at her reaction, grinding her teeth she's growling slightly while glaring at you. It's adorable.

__

[ ] Push further

[ ] Leave it
>> No. 2563
What the fuck anon, if you want Reimu go to the shrine LA.

[X] Back one choice.
>> No. 2564
[x] Push further

So mue
>> No. 2565
[x] Leave it
>> No. 2566
[·] Leave it
>> No. 2567
[X] Leave it

In the end, I just can't risk it.
>> No. 2568
>>2563

We're not after the bitch we're making Marisa jealous. Learn ur women.
>> No. 2569
[X] Push further.

Until she yells at us that we're hers, and there's an awkward moment while we smile at her.
>> No. 2571
[X] Leave it

>Until she throws us out and tells her we should just live at the shrine with our "angel" if we love her so much while we smile at her and then jump in the lake.
>> No. 2572
[x]Push further
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
>> No. 2573
[x]Push further
>> No. 2574
File 121052604996.gif - (34.65KB , 400x400 , Marisa5.gif ) [iqdb]
2574
>>2562

This is exactly the opposite of how Marisa looks right now.

[ x ] Push further

EXTREMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME.
>> No. 2575
[ x ] Push further
>> No. 2576
[x] Leave it
Damage has been done, now when it's MAGIC TIME we might have the atmosphere needed to make another attempt to understand our hidden power.
>> No. 2577
[x] Leave it
Let's quit while we're ahead.
>> No. 2578
[x] Leave it
>> No. 2579
>>2562
>Sorry but no one likes Reimu, she has to fellate ZUN every week to keep her position. Although that still isn't as bad as what Aya had to do for that one game...

3/10, would fall for it again
>> No. 2580
File 121052872966.png - (211.06KB , 800x601 , 1210246126499.png ) [iqdb]
2580
Contented that you got a rise out of her you decide not to push the point any further, it's probably not in your best interest to piss her off too much after all.

"W-whatever! Like I even care, just do whatever the hell you want!" Her pouting coupled with her angry bluster makes her seem like a petulant child, it's really quite charming.
"When does she want to meet you anyway?"
"Huh?"
Shit that's right you didn't even arrange a time or place, she just said the Human Village right?
"Didn't she specify? Oh that's just like her." Marisa almost seems to be smug about this.
"Yep, totally in character for that girl to try and palm off as much work as possible onto others. She's totally unreliable. Well it's not in her nature to get up before mid day, not like a good, hard working, honest girl like me."
"Honest?" You can't stop yourself interjecting that dryly.
"Why David I resent the implication." She sticks her tongue out at you, seems like she's already over that comment just now. Perhaps she's not the kind of person to let words get to her?

"So what's there to do before we head out?"
"MAGIC TIME -DA ZE."

As long as she gets a chance to take it out on someone that is, goddamn it. You eat on in sombre silence as Marisa babbles on about the various new things she wants to try on you today, most of which sound painful. As she talks your hand goes to your pocket, you made sure when you changed clothes to transfer that rose over too. Maybe something interesting will happen if you hang onto it?
Stranger things have happened.

Finishing your toast Marisa starts shooing you out of her kitchen.
"Come on, out with you now! I'll meet you in the garden in a bit. I need to finish with the Mushroom Pots, that one you did is kind of unstable and I don't want it exploding on me."
"What? All right! Stop pushing! What should I do while I wait?"
"Stretches."

Gulp.

____

[ ] Go to the garden and wait

[ ] Garden > Shed

[ ] Explore the house

[ ] Take a nap
>> No. 2581
[x] Garden > Shed

"Hey Buddy. Want a magic rose?"
>> No. 2582
[ ] Go to the garden and wait
>> No. 2583
[ ] Garden > Shed
>> No. 2584
[ ] Call out to somebody.
>> No. 2585
[x] Garden > Shed
>> No. 2586
[X] Garden > Shed

Yo, Beer Spider. Any idea how I can avoid a day full of pain?
>> No. 2587
[x] Garden > Shed

Time to play on the PS2 with our buddy.
>> No. 2588
[z] Garden > Shed
>> No. 2589
[X] Garden > Shed
"No, i won't play Stepmania with you again.
you know it's not exactly fair like this"
>> No. 2590
[ ] Garden > Shed

Time to say good morning to our friend
>> No. 2591
[x] Go to the garden and wait
What day are we supposed to wait for Wriggle on?
>> No. 2592
>>2581
<that's not like you, anon, sure I'll have it.>

"..."
".."
"."

And then Anonymous was a living eggsack.
>> No. 2593
>>2591

I believe Cirno said two days, counting from last night. So we ought to be waiting out there for Wriggle tomorrow evening.
>> No. 2594
>>2591
>You'd better be here in two days or Mystia gonna kill you!"
That is tomorrow, I think.
>> No. 2595
>>2580
>"MAGIC TIME -DA ZE."

No, Marisa! No!
>> No. 2596
>"W-whatever! Like I even care, just do whatever the hell you want!" Her pouting coupled with her angry bluster makes her seem like a petulant child, it's really quite charming.
So tsundere I died.

[x] Go to the garden and wait
>> No. 2597
File 12105314554.jpg - (27.24KB , 450x300 , scary-ass-spider-rangiroa.jpg ) [iqdb]
2597
With a hefty shove Marisa propels you out of the kitchen door and into the garden, just before she slams the door on you she hands you a cup of lukewarm tea to send you on you way.

Stepping out onto the grass you're surprised by how cool it is, there's even dew on the grass, the last two days were pretty warm but now the sky has begun to become heavy with clouds. It doesn't look like it'll rain anytime today but if they hang around for a few days....

Sipping the weak brew you wander down an aisle of shriveled plants headed towards that big rock in the middle of the garden, vaguely you recall the events of last night.
Falling asleep with Marisa, saying goodnight to Remi, being forced to drink waaaay too much, that giant spider in the shed, being sent out for beer.....

Huh? Giant spider? Man you must've been wasted last night, but you hadn't drank anything at that point. Surely Marisa doesn't really have a huge spider handing out cold ones in her shed, does she?

A chill runs down your spine, you have to know. You have to know or you'll never sleep again, not unless you can prove to yourself that a giant spider is living in the shed. Waiting for a chance to escape, feed on your succulent juices and lay a clutch of eggs in Marisa.

Sneaking back over to the house you swipe the shed door key while Marisa has her back turned, she won't notice it's gone and you can put it back later. No harm done.

Running back to the shed with your half forgotten tea sloshing in the cup your heart races, you could be about to walk right into your death. But there's no way you can't look now, sliding the key into the rusty lock is easier this time around. Probably because it was used last night, with a trembling hand you pull the door open letting sunlight stream into the dusty space. A few errant cobwebs blow out as the pressure equalizes, from where you're standing it seems to be empty. Can't be that big in there, can it? Surely you could just close the door right now and be satisfied.

But you know you can't stop, this isn't enough. Stepping through that threshold you shiver, it's colder in the shed than outside but that's not why you shivered.

Casting about nothing has changed since last night, you can even see your foot prints in the dust. You jump when the door swings closed behind you but no man eating spider youkai is standing there ready to OM NOM NOM your tasty brain, it's a heavy door so it's natural it swung closed. Right?

Now the tiny room is only illuminated by the tiny dusty window above the ice box, quickly you search the cieling for the beer spider but all you see are more cobwebs. It's odd there's so many in here, you can't see any insects wrapped up in them and there's no cracks or similar in the walls where they could climb in. Maybe this place was abandoned by the spiders long ago and what you saw last night was a trick of the shadows.....
But who handed you the beer? You distinctly remember, oh forget it! You're being irrational, you could be spending your morning enjoying your tea in the garden or checking out the house but instead you're poking around a dingy little shed for giant beer spiders.




And so turning to leave you nearly walk right into it, some how it managed to sneak up behind you without you even noticing! It's even more horrible than you remember, in the hazy light you can make out every chitinous ridge of it's alien body and every hair raised along every inch of it's enormous body.

Eight black shiny eyes stare at you silently, you can see tiny reflections of yourself in them.

Your breath has caught in your throat, you can't even scream try as you might. The beer spider just sits there, unmoving.

"JESUSFUCKINGSHITCOCKSUCKINGCHRISTIAMGOINGTODIE"
You think.
____

[ ] "Can I get past please?"

[ ] SCREAM

[ ] Offer it your tea

[ ] SCREAM!

[ ] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."

[ ] SCREAM!!

[ ] "YOU'RE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE THORAX! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR THORAX OUT!"

[ ] FUCKING SCREAM!!!!

[ ] Respek knuckles
>> No. 2598
[ ] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[ ] Respek knuckles
>> No. 2599
[ ] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[ ] Respek knuckles

OH GOD YES
>> No. 2601
>>2600
Changing to
[ ] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[ ] Respek knuckles
>> No. 2602
>>2597
[ ] "YOU'RE HUGE! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE THORAX! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR THORAX OUT!"
But don't actually rip and tear his thorax out.
>> No. 2603
[x] faint
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-
>> No. 2604
[x] Respek knuckles

>[…]and lay a clutch of eggs in Marisa.

Fuck, I got hard.
>> No. 2605
[z] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."

It's only polite.

[z] Respek knuckles

RESPEK KNUCKLES FUCK YEAH
>> No. 2606
[ ] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[ ] Respek knuckles
>> No. 2607
[x] Respek knuckles
WHO'S AWESOME? YOU'RE AWESOME!
>> No. 2608
[X] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[X] Respek knuckles

Fuck yeah.
>> No. 2609
[ ] Hotglue the figure
>> No. 2611
[x] Respek knuckles
>> No. 2612
[X] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[X] Respek knuckles

>...and lay a clutch of eggs in Marisa.

Ok *Scorn*, now you need to write a scene of Marisa getting impregnated by the beer spider.
You know you want to.
>> No. 2613
Spiders don't have knuckles.
>> No. 2614
[X] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[X] Respek knuckles
FUCK YES
>> No. 2615
>>2613

Respek Knuckles is universal. IT WILL BE SO AWESOME HE WILL TEMPORARILY GAIN KNUCKLES WITH WHICH WE SHALL GET THE RESPEK GOING WITH.
>> No. 2616
File 121053293573.jpg - (26.39KB , 539x375 , 2AWESOME.jpg ) [iqdb]
2616
>>2615
>> No. 2617
[x] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[x] Respek knuckles
>> No. 2618
"i uh." You swallow hard trying to drown the lump of fear in your throat.
"i-i-i w-want to th-th-thhhhhhank you forlastnight." Finally managing to stutter it out you bob a quick bow to him, it.

The spider just continues to stare at you, can it even understand what you're saying? It doesn't look like it's going to move anytime soon, which means it probably won't eat you but nor will it let you go. Wait what's happening?

It's moving, with that same exaggerated grace as before one of it's front limbs raises it's self off of the floor and extends towards you. It's like a big brownish, hairy stick with a round end. It makes a ... pushing motion at you?

Not fully understanding why you extend your hand and make a fist, timing the action you gently punch the end of it's hairy leg. The fuzz is soft and tickles as you hand presses down on it, as contact is made it feels like an intense energy travels up your arm before dissipating.

If it wasn't clear to you already, this is a very unusual spider.

Seemingly satisfied with you the spider takes a shuffling side step involving each of it's legs and clears a route to the door for you. No quite understanding what the FUCK just happened but still not entirely comfortable around this thing you sidle out of the door and lock it after you with another explosive breath.

Worried you look at your hand, but no horrible rash or bubbling pus filled boils have begun to form. You're probably fine.

"DAVIIIIIIIIIID!!!!"

Shit, it's Marisa.

"TIME YOU GOT MAGIC'D!"

WHAM! Full force you're hit in the face with a bright blue ball of danmaku that splits into a thousand tiny arrow bullets which begin to swirl around you ripping you apart.

"Oh! Now that's a good one! Top score!"
>> No. 2619
AAAAAAND THEN?
>> No. 2620
>>2618
David didnt shit himself! its not a BAD END
>> No. 2621
>>2618

I came.
>> No. 2622
File 121053589154.jpg - (59.67KB , 750x1004 , 1209159160293.jpg ) [iqdb]
2622
Crawling on your knees through the wet grass as the little points of light whip around you, you look up at Marisa pleadingly.

"Marisa, have mercy."
"Mercy is for the weak! I'M HARDCORE!"

A solid beam of yellow light shoots out of her hand and splits into three knocking into your shoulder which sends you flying.

"START RUNNING -ZE."

You have GOT to stop pissing her off before lunch, your survival may well depend on this.

For the next five hours Marsia has you duck and weave her multitude of spells, wave after painful wave of magic is sent rocketing towards and sometimes through you. Not to mention you're not entirely recovered from the effects of the hangover, you simply can't move as fast as you'd like to and as a result are repeatedly dashed against the scenery.

"YOU'RE BEING BORING DAVID," Marisa screams at you while trying to set you on fire.
"If you don't make things fun I'll make you eat dirt!"

She's like a goddamn school child! Redoubling your efforts you try your best to keep yourself away from her, dodging isn't working so well so you switch to hiding. Thankful for once for the overgrown garden you dive into some bushes just before you get pummeled by a fresh wave of spinning green bullets.

"Come out come out where ever you are!"
She's enjoying this far too much, hand over hand you crawl carefully through the undergrowth trying your best not to mess up your clean clothes. Once in a while Marisa blasts in your general direction apparently at random, she doesn't appear to know where you are....

____

[ ] Tackle charge the Black White?

[ ] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?

[ ] Try the magic rose?

[ ] Sneak back into the house

[ ] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?

(sneakan games)
>> No. 2623
[ ] Try the magic rose?
>> No. 2624
[X] Try the magic rose?

Unlock our powers.
>> No. 2625
[x] Sneak back into the house

Sit back and relax.
>> No. 2626
[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
[X] Bring the magic rose up to her face as you embrace her, and whisper something romantic in her ear.

Hit the weak point for massive damage!
>> No. 2627
>"If you don't make things fun I'll make you eat dirt!"
>eat dirt
FUCK YOU

[X] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?
>> No. 2628
[ ] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?
>> No. 2629
>>2627
???
>> No. 2630
[x] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?

SHE'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING
>> No. 2631
[x] Sneak up on her and point your finger to the back of her head. Say "Bang."
>> No. 2632
[ ] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?

give in to the tempation, you know you want to
>> No. 2633
File 121053643431.gif - (65.05KB , 225x225 , spinspinspinspin.gif ) [iqdb]
2633
[x] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
And then SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN
>> No. 2634
[x] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?

"YOINK!" *zwip*
...
And then Marissa was a futa.
>> No. 2635
File 121053656934.jpg - (96.63KB , 600x482 , c02e94b1455305411058a64f0351499ba9c44ae2.jpg ) [iqdb]
2635
[x] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?

HELL
YESS
>> No. 2636
File 121053660748.jpg - (52.71KB , 572x322 , nero-devil-may-cry-4.jpg ) [iqdb]
2636
[x] Sneak up on her and point your finger to the back of her head. Say "Bang."

"Bang."
>> No. 2637
[ ] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?
[ ] Try the magic rose?
[ ] Stick the magic rose iup her butt.
>> No. 2638
File 121053679559.jpg - (90.59KB , 596x799 , 668052fe754145ef1af8e992f7f45ed8.jpg ) [iqdb]
2638
>>2635
Not skirt, bloomers. You know, the pumpkin panties
>> No. 2639
[x] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
>> No. 2640
[x] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
Reverse the vermin, reverse the guilt, reverse the birth, reverse the world! SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN!
>> No. 2641
[x] Sneak up on her and point your finger to the back of her head. Unleash your annihilation of love.
>> No. 2642
File 121053952058.jpg - (40.14KB , 640x480 , warakia1.jpg ) [iqdb]
2642
>>2640
Bloody mess from the beginning of the show! Even after trying to please the roudy crowd! The great actor's hard work ends up in a cremation! Spin, spin, spin, spin, SPIN, SPIN!
>> No. 2643
[ ] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?
>> No. 2644
[x] Introduce yourself and say "Thanks for last night."
[x] Offer to get it some fresh tea.

Spider deserves some morning brew.
>> No. 2645
>>2644
Slowpoke appears to have stolen my computer for a moment there.
>> No. 2646
[x] Try the magic rose?
>> No. 2647
>"Mercy is for the weak! I'M HARDCORE!"
But Rail Tracer says mercy is for the strong, so yeah.
>> No. 2648
[ ] Try the magic rose?
>> No. 2649
7 minute break?
>> No. 2650
>>2649
Sorry guys, internet went deaded for a few hours.
>> No. 2651
We need more Shanghai, Scorn. Can we get a Shanghai route?
>> No. 2655
>>2651
Balljoints route.
>> No. 2656
File 121055121698.jpg - (25.27KB , 437x640 , 1209159820234.jpg ) [iqdb]
2656
[X] Sneak up and pull her bloomers down, what does she wear under them anyway?

As Marisa patrols up and down searching for your whereabouts, you can't help but notice the way her skirts swish as she moves. Once in a while due to some longer stride or similar you get a flash of her bloomers, those long underwear type thingies. But you sniffed her panties right? That means there's something else to be seen.

Yes, somewhere beyond that cotton barrier is another sight to behold. It's one thing to behold, as you stalk your prey you vaguely wonder if Marisa is on her period? After all the pair you got you hands on.....

Amazing what the human body is capable of when it's concentrating, somehow even you manage to pass through the dense foliage to draw closer to your target without alerting it to your presence. She's still shooting random bushes trying to tag you, she'll never see it until too late. Far too late.

Pouncing like a wild animal from your hiding place you grab a handful of soft cotton in each hand and bear it to the ground with your lunge. A rustle of fabric is heard as you thud to the earthy ground.

Looking up you are blessed with a beautiful sight, highlighted by the brilliant morning sun in all it's glory is Marisa's bare ass. You scored a critical hit against her in your strike letting you pull not only the bloomers, but that which lay beyond as well, to her ankles.

Proudly those shapely buttocks display themselves brazenly to you as they are caressed by a slight cool breeze. Such perfect shape! Such smooth skin! Like the epitome of a perfect peach! Poets would cry themselves to sleep knowing they would never again see such a perfectly sculpted set of buttocks! Yes, Ash Ketchum has every reason to be an ass man in a world that has such a fine set of lady lumps as this.

It's almost worth it as Marisa snuffs out your pathetic lecherous life with an enraged master spark.

To your credit she did feel quite bad about it for a few months after.

___

[ ] Roll back X posts?

[ ] New game?
>> No. 2657
>>2651
I'll throw it in as a subroute that wont' impact on your continues.
Unless you want to go nuts and make her into a youkai like Medicine, in which case the only way that's going to happen is if you make a flag in this game be left ready for next time.
>> No. 2659
>>2657
I'd like a "real" Shanghai, with her own personality, and emotions.
>> No. 2660
>>2659
Seconding. Real Shanghai would be fucking win.
>> No. 2662
[X] Roll back 1 posts?
>> No. 2663
[ ] Roll back 1 post
[ ] Try the magic rose.
>> No. 2664
[X] Roll back 1 post.

Same choices I made last time.

[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
[X] Bring the magic rose up to her face as you embrace her, and whisper something romantic in her ear.
>> No. 2665
[X] Roll back 1 post
[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
>> No. 2666
[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
[X] Bring the magic rose up to her face as you embrace her, and whisper something romantic in her ear.

I like how this one thinks.
>> No. 2667
>>2658
Changing to include

[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
[X] Bring the magic rose up to her face as you embrace her, and whisper something romantic in her ear.

in addition to [X] Roll back 1 post.
>> No. 2669
[x] Roll back one post
[x] Sneak up on her and bring your pointed finger to the back of her head. Unleash your annihilation of love. Or say "Bang", whichever works first.
>> No. 2670
>>2665
Let's change this
[X] Roll back 1 post.
[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
[X] Bring the magic rose up to her face as you embrace her, and whisper something romantic in her ear.
>> No. 2671
[X] Roll back 1 post.
[X] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
>> No. 2672
[x] Sneak back into the shed.

[x] Ask for Beer Spider's advice.
>> No. 2673
[x] Roll back one post
[x] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug, then SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN!
>> No. 2674
>>2660
All right, if you do the right things along the Alice sections you can unlock the "real shanghai"

but it won't be easy, after all you have to get past Alice to get to Shanghai and then you have to get Alice to give both of you up if you end up that far.

Also, if you're going to change votes for the love of Hina could you delete the original post? It's hard enough responding to multi option voting as it is.
>> No. 2675
>>2674
DOLL JOINTS DOLL JOINTS FAP FAP FAP
>> No. 2676
>>2674
>you have to get Alice to give both of you up if you end up that far.

She has made an autonomous doll. She will weep with tears of joy.
>> No. 2677
[x] Try the magic rose?

rose!
>> No. 2680
[x] Roll back 1 post.
[x] Sneak up on her and give her a surprise hug?
>> No. 2681
File 121055394284.jpg - (79.32KB , 321x1000 , 1209137999072.jpg ) [iqdb]
2681
You're Sam Fisher. You're Solid Snake! You're mother fucking Garret! You're the goddamn Batman!

You have no idea who these people are!

But regardless they have some kind of association even if you can barely remember them from your old life, the point is that with grace and cunning you stalk your prey through the garden.

"Davey? Come on out! I promise not to blast you -ze!"

Heh, that'd be a lot more believable if you didn't have that spell ready in your hand Marisa. Emulating the cat every muscle tenses as you arch your back in preparation for your pounce. Now!

Unbidden from your mouth comes a cry of.
"HONK HONK!"

Bursting from the bushes you tackle hug her wrapping your arms around her waist and knocking her to the ground, which happily makes her drop the spell.

"WHA? David?"
"Rawr! Got cha'!"
"Heeeey! Lemme go you big dummy!"

Her arms pinioned by her sides she's quite helpless against you, well she probably could escape but only by hurting you. Best not to think about that. Chuckling you begin to rub your cheek against hers, as you do so the fight goes right out of her and she becomes like a rag doll in your arms for a moment. It feels good, so good! She's so soft and warm, her skin is smooth and she smells like summer fruits. Wonder what it's like waking up to this everyday.

"Mmm, Mari-chan."
"D-davey... Urp!" She blushes furiously and begins to struggle again. "L-let me gooooOO! You're worse than Reimu!"
"Mari-chan!"

__

[ ] Tickle her for massive damage

[ ] Get serious, apologize

[ ] Let her go

[ ] Head lock and back to the house
>> No. 2682
[X] Tickle her for massive damage.

Aw, I was hoping for smooth one-liner and the holding the rose up to her. Guess I can't have everything, though.
>> No. 2683
>>2681
[ ] Tickle her for massive damage
>> No. 2684
[ ] Get serious, apologize
ARE YOU OK? BUST-

[x] Tickle her for massive damage
>> No. 2686
[x] Tickle her for massive damage

Probably a BAD END in the making, but oh so worth it.
>> No. 2687
[ ] Tickle her for massive damage
>> No. 2688
>>2681

>You're worse than Reimu!

This seals it. Reimu's move on us is a farce, to keep us away from her Alice.
>> No. 2689
[X] Get serious, apologize

then

[X] Tickle her for massive damage

lol sike
>> No. 2692
[x] Tickle her for massive damage

MAGIC WILL NOT SAVE YOU
>> No. 2693
>>2681

[x] Nibble on her ear, just like Reimu did.
>> No. 2694
[X] Get serious, apologize
then
[X] Tickle her for massive damage
>> No. 2695
[ ] Outfit 3
>> No. 2696
[X] Throw her to the Beer Spider.
>> No. 2697
File 121055597025.jpg - (60.30KB , 600x514 , 1210416802349.jpg ) [iqdb]
2697
I'll pick up tomorrow.
Once it comes to the village trip I'll try and have some pre-prepared material so we can do a longer thread because so far I've been relying on reactive story telling around a basic frame. Haven't had time to do anything more.

You've got two continues left, tickle isn't a bad end but is it for the best? What do you think Marisa will think? Do you even want Mari-chan?

And to ease any fears, Alice and Wriggle will have their moments to shine once I get the connecting posts out of the way. At least two days each just like Marisa.
>> No. 2698
>>2695
NO
>> No. 2699
[x] Get serious, apologize but don't let go.
>> No. 2700
>>2697
Definitely want Marisa. Reimu may be mue but Marisa is moe -da ze.
>> No. 2702
>>2697

Marisa route is go. STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 2703
>>2697
>You've got two continues left, tickle isn't a bad end but is it for the best? What do you think Marisa will think?

Tickle is an okay option because it's less than what Reimu did to her.

Right now as I see it we're basically this puppy she picked up off the side of the road. Adorable? Yes. But if we bite, or bark too loud, or can't be trained, she may just kick us out. So if we intend to live in her house for the long haul, we need to make ourselves more useful, whether as lover, servant, or apprentice.

Lover would close off the other paths, and maybe trigger a jealousy event from others. But we get sure lovings and the most food & board permanency.

Servant would have a lot of chances to meet and woo the other characters, while still being useful enough to Marisa to keep; this method is the least safe, as we are replaceable and she obviously can live without one.

Apprentice means we can follow other paths with abandon, while making our home fairly permanent. But it would take more of our time, and we might not be able to socialize as much.

I want to stay at her house though, even if we have to live in the shed with Beer Spider. And more Shanghai & Wriggle plox.
>> No. 2704
>>2703
>I want to stay at her house though, even if we have to live in the shed with Beer Spider.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
>> No. 2705
[X] Let her go

Take a hint from scorn, no tickling
>> No. 2706
>>2704

Yeah that actually would be pretty awesome. My bad.
>> No. 2708
>>2705

Don't let Scorn psych you out. It could very well be that "[ ] Head lock and back to the house" was just the better option.
>> No. 2709
>>2697
In this case, we do want Mari-chan.
>> No. 2710
[ ] POTEMKIN BUSTER
>> No. 2713
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 2714
We're in autosage. Need new thread Scorn.
>> No. 2715
[x] Tickle her for massive damage
>> No. 2716
>>2714

The last thread reached over 500 posts before we got a new one. This one isn't even half way there yet.
>> No. 2717
[x] Head lock and back to the house

if tickle doesn't work out.
>> No. 2719
Plotting things out still here, just wondering.
Is there anyone from the Forest of Magic that you definately want a route for?
Anyone you'd particularly bump into at the village?
>> No. 2720
>>2719
Do you mean bumbing into characters that we already know that have routes(like Wriggle and Alice) or new characters?
>> No. 2721
>>2720
New ones, anyone you've met has already been planned.
>> No. 2722
>>2719
The Tavernmaster. There should be a route to introduce him to the Beer Spider.
>> No. 2723
>>2719

No one seems to care about the forest's residents outside of the ones we already know there are routes for. As for the village the only people I can think of are Keine and Akyu. One we've had done to death and the other has that mini story on /shrine/ so I doubt we'd go after them.
>> No. 2725
If we meet Kourin don't make him a total arse like /shrine/ Kourin.
>> No. 2726
>>2721
I say that three main-heroines are enough, since you've done great job giving them different personalities, and reasons for us to choose them. If you think that you can get Anon interested in new girl you're free to try.
But we haven't met Rinnosuke at all yet. Perhaps we could run to him at village?
>> No. 2727
MARISA'S DAD ROUTE
>> No. 2728
>>2727
This.
Doesn't have to be a route, but we should confront him, and unleash our annihilation of love.
>> No. 2729
Mystia route. As she helps Wriggle try and win our love, she slowly for us herself. Her joking suggestions of stealing us away if Wriggle loses us begin to be genuine threats. Somewhere down the line Wriggle finds out and there's a big quarrel we have to resolve.

Or, you know, just do whatever you think works best.
>> No. 2730
Village encounters:
high: Youmu, Keine
mid: Akyu, Sakuya
low: Reisen

Other encounters:
high: Rinnosuke
dear god no: Marisa's dad
>> No. 2731
>>2730
Also Wriggle-Mystia-Cirno miniharem route please.
Spider route for the sick fucks.
>> No. 2732
>>2726
GET BACK TO WORK YOU SUPER SPACE NIGGER
>> No. 2733
I'm not doing Keine as she was ruined for me by the Keine fags when I wanted my bit of china.
Hadn't thought of Marisa's dad, gives me a good bit of fodder right there. Maybe you'll meet the tavern master.

Kourin may appear, how do you feel about an optional sub MANOSUKE end that you can pursue then go back to a point of your choice?

The 9 ball squad will appear on Wriggle's day, but I don't want to over do them as they're kind of a staple in other stories. Mystia route? I had considered it....

After each girl get's their day if there isn't clear preference, it'll go into full battle mode as each on will vie for attention and dominance. That'll also be time to decide what kind of role in Gensokyo David will fulfill for the rest of his life regardless of who he's with.
>> No. 2734
>>2733

>That'll also be time to decide what kind of role in Gensokyo David will fulfill for the rest of his life regardless of who he's with.

Male prostitute.

EVERYONE GET
>> No. 2735
>>2719
Captain Anonymous.
Embittered by his lifestyle as the Heartbreaker of the Skies, Captain Anonymous uses dimension traveling technology to confront Dave and stop him from traveling down the same path, by any means necessary.
>> No. 2736
>>2735
And eventually, Dave receives the Captain's arm, and grafts it onto his body, allowing him to effortlessly create roses at will, Tenderly Love women, and heft a big goddamn harpoon.
>> No. 2738
>>2736
MANLY END
>> No. 2743
File 121074556971.png - (121.29KB , 360x451 , keinewhat.png ) [iqdb]
2743
>>2733
You can't have a village scene WITHOUT Keine!

PWWWWEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEE!? ;_;
>> No. 2745
>>2728

Fiesta Sign「SMAAAAAAASH」
>> No. 2746
>>2733

Could closing a route result in collateral couplings? Like Alice/Marisa, or Marisa/Reimu?

Kourin has to appear--Kourindou is right on the edge of the forest. He'd be interested in our knowledge. Also toys.
>> No. 2747
We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.
___

"Come OooooOOOn! Lemme gooooOOOo! You're messing up my dress!"
Beneath you Marisa wriggles deliciously helpless and tries to raise a elbow to dig into your ribs, an idea forms in your head.
"Okay, but only if you promise not to blast me."
"......"
"Promise me!"
"F-fine! Just let me go!"
"All right, but you promised!"

Releasing Marisa she rolls to the side and springs up holding a spell rapidly forming in her hand.
"Surprise!"
"B-but! You promised!"
"Promises are like pie crusts, made to be broken!"

The flickering spell holds a future of pain in store for you, like hell you're going to let that happen again! Again you tackle her in another hug, only instead of pinning her down you begin to run your agile hands over her body tickling her.

"Ah!"
"Take this! And this! And one of these!"
"Ahaha! No! Ha! Stop it! HAHAHAHAHHAAAAH! I'm AHA! I'M REALLY HAHAHAHAH TICKLISH! STOOOOP! HAHHAAH!"

Convulsing wildly she drops the spell harmlessly and looses control to peals laughter and giggle fits, he lovely voice bubbling with mirth as you ruthlessly run you nimble fingers over her weak spots: armpits, neck, tummy and lower back.

"HHEEEEHAHAHAHAHA OOOH! HAHA!"

Her face screwed up with laughter as tears run down her face, she tries to defend her self flinching away from your hands. But as soon as she's got one caught the other sets her off again making her loose control and thrash around unable to stop herself.

___

[ ] She won't notice and can't do anything if she does, cop a feel.

[ ] Keep it clean.
>> No. 2748
[x] Keep it clean.

Like I said on /shrine/. I rather like having hands.
>> No. 2749
[X] Keep it clean.
>> No. 2750
[X] Keep it clean.

You may want to do a new thread, not because this is too long, but because it has shifted down the page a bit. Will get more attention at the top.
>> No. 2751
[x] Keep it clean.
>> No. 2752
[x] Keep it clean.
>> No. 2753
File 12108655142.png - (11.29KB , 132x180 , icon_marisa.png ) [iqdb]
2753
Probably best not to risk it, a moment's pleasure isn't worth ruining this rather fun moment.

Keeping Marisa in throes of laughter isn't hard, she's got very sensitive skin.

"HAHAHAH STOP!"
You ignore her and she thrashes even more.
"SERIOUSLY!"
This is too cute, look at her!
"AAHAAHA DAVID!"
*WHAM*
With a giggling spasm she boots you in the head knocking you back on your ass, feels like you've been bucked by a horse, rubbing your chin Marisa brushes her self down.
"Look! I'm covered in dust! David you big jerk!"
But she still goes over to you and offers a hand up, taking it she helps you to your feet. She scowls at you.
"Geeze, I told you to stop, I'm not sorry! What's gotten into you?"
"Ah, sorry Marisa." You smile at her. "But it sure was fun though." She raises an eyebrow at you and turns just a little pink in the cheeks, looking away she says.
"Is that so? What ever floats your boat Mr Weirdo."
Weirdo?
"Marisa," She seems to be in a much better mood, nows your chance. "Have you had enough experiments for today?"
Looking back at you she considers it for a moment before putting her hands on her hips and sighing.
"All right, I get the message. You weren't being any fun today anyway -ze." After she adds. "Except for the tickle strike that is."
"Oh ho~ Liked that did you?"
"What! N-no! I hated it!" Now she folds her arms and glares at you, pulling a funny leer you press it.
"But you laughed so hard, I think you enjoyed yourself."
"No way! It was annoying, I hate being tickled!"
"Really? Didn't seem that way."
"Shut up David! Seriously, what's with you today?"
__

[ ] "Sorry, don't know what's come over me."

[ ] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"

[ ] "I think someone's asking for round two...."

[ ] Pat her on the ass and say "Shut up, you enjoyed it."
>> No. 2754
[x] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2755
[X] Pat her on the ass and say "Sorry, don't know what's come over me."

Combinin' answers.
>> No. 2756
>>2755
No combos for this one, some answers have mutually exclusive results
>> No. 2757
>>2756

I see. In that case:

[X] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"

Still want to tease her, but don't want to be too forward. Incidentally, new thread soon, please. This has dropped low enough that I think some people might miss it.
>> No. 2759
>>2753

[x] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2760
Gonna be gone for a few hours. seeing a play
>> No. 2762
[ ] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2763
[ ] "I think someone's asking for round two...."
>> No. 2765
[x] "I think someone's asking for round two...."

Ass pat is so tempting. I think we can get away with it in GAAnon/Mokou fashion.
>> No. 2766
[x] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2767
[ ] "I think someone's asking for round two...."
>> No. 2768
[x] "I think someone's asking for round two...."
Yeah, US. Don't stop until our magic resistance goes up a rank!
>> No. 2769
[x] "I think someone's asking for round two...."
>> No. 2770
[x] "I think someone's asking to have their ass ruffled...."

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
>> No. 2771
[X] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"

Someday, we'll both look back on this and laugh. And then we'll fuck like crazed weasels.
>> No. 2772
[X] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2773
[O] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2774
[x] SO TSUNDERE I DIED
>> No. 2775
[X] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"
>> No. 2776
[z] "Oh Marisa, you Tsundere!"