[Return]
Archived thread

File 120967716425.jpg - (29.63KB , 634x389 , 3416512.jpg ) [iqdb]
1942 No. 1942
"This is the dock master of Eientei, please identify your self incoming to Hakugyokurouian vessel." The energetic voice of a young rabbit girl crackles over the radio and echoes slightly in the huge steel bridge.
"This is captain Anonymous of The Herald of Spring, that's a sweet little voice you got there miss dock master."
"Right back at cha' captain, what's your business in Eientei?"
"We were hoping to pick up supplies and rest for a while before heading back to the Empire."
"Understood, please wait a moment while I consult Lady Erin. Dock master out."

Ending the communication between you and Eientei's representative you order a stop to forward momentum while you wait for a reply.

Leaning back in her seat Marisa flicks the peak of her hat up and huffs.
"Why are we stopping here again? Aren't we still be chased by the Scarlet Devil Republic for breaking Reimu out of prison?"
Not looking up from her panel Alice responds, serious as ever.
"Because we're low on food, I for one don't want to go through another week of one third rations. Just wait until we get clearance and we can stretch our legs," Tearing her self from her work she smiles at Marisa. "I'll buy you lunch too, I think I still owe you that right?"
"Ha! You know it -ze!"

"Alice senpai," Speaking respectfully as always it's Wriggle this time. "Why do we have to get authorization from some one as high up as Lady Erin? I thought Eientei was neutral?"
"Ah, well you've already answered your own question. Because they're neutral they can't afford to let just anyone into their city, if they think you're going to cause trouble they turn you away at the door. Plus even if you get accepted into the docks their navy is constantly patrolling in case ships from either side of the war start firing upon each other, anyone who fires a shot in Eientei territory gets set upon ruthlessly by their patrols. It's only through their impressive defenses that Eientei has maintained it's neutrality during this war."
"Oh.... But why are they neutral? Wouldn't it be better to join on one side or the other rather than be caught up in the middle?"

This time you provide the answer.
"That's because they provide medical aid to either side of the conflict, Eientei doesn't have a state religion but rather a humanitarian philosophy of aiding those in need and purely defensive military tactics. They never get involved in other countries quarrels but are always open to visitors regardless of what's going on in the world."
"Really? I guess that's kind of admirable." Her antenna twitch and she looks at you gleefully.
"You sure know a lot about this place captain,"
"I answered your question..." Alice mumbles.
"Have you been here before?"
"Actually I've never even seen this place in my life, but it's a captain's duty to know everything he can about a potential port."
"Heh, Captain is so awesome!"

You grin back at Wriggle, for the last couple of days you've had a chance to fill her head with all sorts of fantastic tales of your exploits. The other girls have tried to curb her enthusiasm with doses of reality to counteract your, embellishments, but she's proven to be incensed by your stories. Under that serious and professional exterior lies a truly irrepressible spirit.

And a some what gullible mind.

"Dock master here again Herald, sorry about the wait. You are cleared for docking, have a nice stay."
"I'm sure I will if I can chase you down little rabbit, how about a date?"
"Oooh, captain stop! I'm on duty."
You share a laugh with the sprightly bunny even as your crew stare daggers at you. Switching channels on the intercom you begin hailing your personal assistant.
"Kourin could you come to the brid-"
"I am already here captain."
GODDAMN YOU HATE THAT. Ever since he started serving you Rinnosuke has had the uncanny ability to appear moments before you summon him, always with that cool and impassive look on his face too. Still, he's served you faithfully for years and really helps lift some of the burden of leadership from your shoulders even if you've never gotten to really know him that well.
"I take it you've already compiled a list of what we need?"
"As you say captain." Even his voice is quite, respectful and lacking in emotion.
"That's just like you, can I count on you to have to purchased and loaded onto the ship?"
"Yes captain."
"Ah.. Then, uh, do so. And take some time out for your self when you're done."
"Yes Captain."
With that he salutes and heads below decks, weird guy.


_____

[ ] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom

[ ] Assemble the crew

If 1 is chosen Choose some one to stay behind on the ship:

[ ] Wriggle

[ ] Alice

[ ] Marisa

[ ] Mystia

[ ] The Gunning Crew

[ ] The Engineering Team

[ ] Stay behind yourself

>> No. 1943
[ ] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom

[ ] Stay behind yourself.

Captain never abandons his ship. It is his one true love, above all else.
>> No. 1944
[X] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom.
[X] Stay behind yourself.

Let's give those girls a break, eh?
>> No. 1945
[x] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom

[x] Alice
>> No. 1946
[x] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
[x] Stay behind yourself, chill with the Beer Spider.
>> No. 1947
>And a some what gullible mind.
Are there some flaws appearing in our jewel, or am I reading too much into this?

Anyway,

[X] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
[X] Stay behind yourself

We'll go hang out with the Beer Spider for a bit.
>> No. 1948
☞ Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
☞ Alice
>> No. 1949
[X] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
[X] Stay behind yourself
>> No. 1950
[X] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
[X] Stay behind yourself

It's nice to give the crew some time off.
>> No. 1951
[x] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
[x] Stay behind yourself

Hmm... We don't have a Security team?
>> No. 1952
>>1951
You're crew are all experience fighters and it's a relatively small ship still even if it's the biggest you've taken command of.

Writing.
>> No. 1953
>Rinnosuke has had the uncanny ability to appear moments before you summon him

reminds me of
>It's a little disturbing to think that my life now includes a little Japanese girl who will randomly teleport into a place, yell "breasts!" at me, then teleport out as quickly as she came.

>You're standing by yourself on the platform out in the middle of Ka-bum-fuck, Japan, waiting for the train. When it finally rolls up, you turn and find yourself absolutely surrounded by old women and businessmen. I swear, they just teleport in out of nowhere (at least they don't yell "Breasts!" at me, though).

>How do Japanese people do that anyway? Batman would be jealous of their "Now I'm here, now I'm not!" space-warping abilities. Before I leave the country, I wanna learn how to teleport around like they do. Unfortunately, I spend most of my time restraining zealous young boys who want to grab my dick.

[X] Announce permission for shore leave over the intercom
[X] Stay behind yourself
>> No. 1954
File 120968012972.jpg - (18.33KB , 480x320 , 1208446198086.jpg ) [iqdb]
1954
"Attention all hands, this is the captain speaking. As a reward for all your dedication and hard work, you're all getting permission to go to shore for the duration of our stay. I'll be staying behind to keep an eye on the ship so everyone go out and get some rest."

A cheer breaks out from your crew, even echoing up from below decks you can hear the gunners and the engineers cries of joy. Heh, you can't regret sacrificing your free time when it makes your crew so happy.
Yes! This too is the path of a noble captain! The path of a true man! (there's that rose again)

You can help but feel warm as you see your crew lay their work down for a moment and begin to interact with each other as friends rather than crew mates, one of the most important aspects of being a crew you think is making sure that everyone remains on good terms with one another. Mystia runs over to the steps below to meet the emerging gunner crew, probably off to hit the shopping centers.
Shortly after them comes your twin engineers Aya and Momizi, you don't get to speak to them very often as they spend more time working than anyone else. They joined your crew as mercenary's from Moriya a while ago and have proved indispensable since, bowing to you respectfully they take their leave.
Marisa and Alice take their leave last, chatting happily with one another as they usually do given half the chance. Just before leaving Marisa turns to you.
"Hey captain? Where's the miko?"
"Ah, she's in her quarters. When she found out we were low on supplies she said she would go into a mediative state and fast for a few days until we restocked." Twin streams of tears fall from your eyes as you raise your hand in salute to her sacrifice. "She's so noble!"
"Uh huh." Alice just give you and old look. "Don't do anything weird to her while we're gone captain."
"Wha?"

Just as they step out of sight the perfect comeback forms in your mind, too late as usual. Alice was always good at getting you...

Without the crew or the engines turned on the ship is uncomfortably still and quiet, you've never noticed before but the electric lights above your podium buzz pretty loud if you listen for them.

"Captain...."
"AH!"
You jump, weren't you the only one staying behind? Looking behind you there is Wriggle, fiddling with the hem of her uniform her face turned away shyly, she seems a little put out with you.
"Oh, Wriggle it's you. Shouldn't you be off with Mystia and the rest of your friends?"
"You've forgotten." Looking up she confronts you snapping her words.
"Haven't you!"
"......" SHIT

What have you forgotten?
_______

[ ] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"

[ ] "O-of course not! I remember!"

[ ] "......Just go ashore Wriggle."
>> No. 1955
[ ] "O-of course not! I remember!"
>> No. 1956
[X] Get down on one knee and clasp her hands in your own.
[X] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"

Date?
>> No. 1957
[X] "O-of course not! I remember!"

We promised her a date after taking down China's ship.
>> No. 1958
File 120968049094.jpg - (24.56KB , 300x200 , pedrod.jpg ) [iqdb]
1958
[X] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"
Pretending would just make it bad.

>Twin streams of tears
NOOOOOOOOOOO! (pic related)
>> No. 1960
[ ] "O-of course not! I remember!"
>> No. 1961
[ ] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"
>> No. 1962
[x] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"
Lose with grace.
>> No. 1963
[X] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"
>> No. 1964
[x] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"
>> No. 1965
[x] "I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Can you forgive me?"

Changing my vote.
>> No. 1966
>>1957
I thought we already were on many dates because of
>for the last couple of days you've had a chance to fill her head with all sorts of fantastic tales of your exploits.
>> No. 1967
File 120968153331.jpg - (49.71KB , 464x826 , 1208441934808.jpg ) [iqdb]
1967
"I'm sorry Wriggle, I guess I have forgotten. Your captain is very sorry. Can you forgive me?"
She simply ignores your pleading and pouts, then turns her back on you.
"H-hey!" Every time you try to look at her face she turns away from you again, it'd be pretty funny if you weren't so angry at your self for letting her down like this. And after all that time you spent building it up in her mind, only to leave her hanging like this.

"Wriggle, please." You say laying a hand on her shoulder, generally you avoid physical contact with your crew as it makes things a bit awkward sometimes and can lead to flaring emotions. But this is a last resort.
"I'm sorry Wriggle, I've been a beast to neglect your feeling so callously. Forgive me."

She doesn't turn to look at you still, but lays a hand on yours as she speaks.
"Then go on a date with me. Right now."
"Wriggle."
Turning on you her eyes fierce and shining with tears she holds your hand tight in hers, even though your hands dwarf hers greatly her grip is surprising.
"You promised me!"

_______

[ ] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."

[ ] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."
>> No. 1968
>>1966
But you haven't left the ship since that encounter with Meiling. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

It's more like you've been talking while you've had the chance.
>> No. 1969
[ ] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."
>> No. 1970
[ ] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."

Want so bad ;_;
>> No. 1971
[x] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."

Just grab someone faffing around outside the ship to stay and guard it.
>> No. 1972
[X] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."
[X] "Please, just bear it for a little while longer."

Shirking duties is unmanly. We'll shatter her impressions of us as responsible if we agree.
>> No. 1973
[x] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."
I'll put my trust in the Beer Spider.
>> No. 1974
[X] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."

Your wounded heart will heal in time, young Nightbug. But a real man never shirks his duties.
>> No. 1975
[x] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."
>> No. 1976
[x] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."

We don't have responsibilities. We are drunk and dreaming. Save the responsibilities for our coming nightmare after our trip to the shrine.
>> No. 1977
[x] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."

Heartbreaker of the Skies. Remember, Wriggle?
>> No. 1978
[x] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."

Miko can protect herself, but if the worst happens and somebody from the scarlet empire enters and kidnaps Reimu, captain anon better take the responsibility. It would be horrible if Wriggle is found guilt of that possible outcome
>> No. 1979
[x] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."

Vote is probably futile, our ship's gonna get jacked.
>> No. 1980
Still in a deadlock guys.
>> No. 1981
[x] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."
>> No. 1982
[X] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."
Duty first, girls later. ruffle her hair to make up for it.
>> No. 1983
[x] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."
>> No. 1984
>>1980

Give us a bad end with Reimu getting brutally murdered.
>> No. 1985
[X] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu unguarded."
Our duty comes first.
>> No. 1986
[X] "Okay, let's go out for a bit."
>> No. 1987
We could make her dinner on the ship itself; two birds with one stone.
>> No. 1988
[X] "I can't Wriggle, I have responsibilities here on the ship. I can't leave Reimu alone and horny."
>> No. 1989
File 120968389784.jpg - (148.18KB , 1280x1024 , 120796064764.jpg ) [iqdb]
1989
"Okay, let's go out for a bit."
Wriggle's intensity decreases, hope flickers in her eyes.
"You will?"
"I will."
"What about the ship?"
You shrug, what about the ship?
"If someone is outside we'll see if they'll do it for us."

Wriggle seems a little uncertain about your words, now she's calmed down a bit she seems to be thinking more rationally and realizes what's she's asking of you. But she still grabs your arm close to her and drags you out of the ship, if a little bit sullenly.

Stepping out onto the deck you get a much clearer view of Eientei, the city is the largest settlement in the relatively small nation of the same name. The architecture is of a similar oriental style as to your home, although the buildings tend to be less ornate and colorful the streets are filled with thousands of bustling rabbits in colorful costumes and tending brightly decked stores and carts. The docks are right next door to the bazaar and the hospital so mixed in with the gaily dressed rabbits are people from every nation, you even seem some navy uniforms from both sides of the war most of which are heading towards or away from the large hospital.

Wriggle clings a little tighter to you as you walk down the gangway, you recall she grew up in a village within the empire and hadn't actually seen a city until joining the navy. She must still be uncomfortable in large crowds.

As you stand at the foot of the docks something catches your eye, moored a few piers away from The Herald is another huge and very modern battle ship. It's sleek lines and massive main cannon as well as it's impressive size dominate the other ships docked here, it's more than twice the size of The Herald but you'd wager twice as slow as well. No good having such a big weapon if you can't hit anything.

"Captain look!"
Following where Wriggle is pointing you see a very tall Rabbit Woman with different ears to the rest of her people striding purposefully along the dockside, her impressive long coat fluttering and snapping in the wind around her. Noting that her ears poke through the peaked cap of a naval office you surmise she must be a captain of some note, her bearing is strong and her face set in a stern scowl.
Running to keep up with her are a cluster of smaller rabbit girls seemingly caught in her wake, one slightly different uniformed rabbit (you assume the second mate) is able to match her long strides with her own scurrying pace. Apparently she notices your stare as she catches your eye, seeming to recognize you she winks slyly at you before disappearing again with the rest of her crew.

"Who was that lady Captain?" Wriggle seems to have been over come by a measure of her awe, just like the rabbits caught in her wake.
"I believe we just caught sight of the famous Reisen Udongein Inaba, captain of the Eientei defense force."
"She was so cool." Wriggle speaks in hushed tones, has she forgotten the date over this?
"Do you think think maybe one day I'll be like that?"

______

[ ] "I don't think so little Wriggle."

[ ] "Why of course, the ears may be a bit of a problem though."

[ ] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"
>> No. 1990
[X] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"

Let's see if that backfires or makes her blush.
>> No. 1991
[x] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"

You're so perfect~
>> No. 1992
>"Captain look!"
Fuck, why was dickgirl Wriggle the first thing I thought of?
>> No. 1993
[X] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"
>> No. 1994
[x] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"
>> No. 1995
>>1992

you're gay.

homosexual, even.
>> No. 1996
>[ ] "I don't think so little Wriggle."
I don't think so, Tim.
>> No. 1997
>No good having such a big weapon if you can't hit anything.
Ship-to-ship battles are all about power, ze.

[X] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"
>> No. 1998
>>1992

Same here.

Fuck you, 4chan.
>> No. 1999
>[ ] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"
You know, Reisen could hear us with those big ass ears of hers, so...

[X] "Why of course, the ears may be a bit of a problem though."
>> No. 2001
>>2000
...
>> No. 2002
[x] "Definitely not, you'll be like yourself which is even better!"

Wriggle will find her own BADASSNESS the same way Simon found his. Do not try to be like her, be yourself!
>> No. 2003
>>2000

Don't ever change, Scorn.
>> No. 2004
File 120968532849.jpg - (90.07KB , 600x520 , lego_ಠ_ಠ.jpg ) [iqdb]
2004
what
>> No. 2005
>>2000

Dammit you should of had momi-pop ready for the get.
>> No. 2006
File 120968537064.png - (272.35KB , 640x368 , shirou.png ) [iqdb]
2006
>>2000
You're not supposed to put sausage up your butt.
>> No. 2007
File 120968538188.gif - (608.42KB , 150x113 , At first I lol'd but then.gif ) [iqdb]
2007
>>2000
>> No. 2008
>>2000
You need to GET 600k on /jp/ with that.
>> No. 2009
>>2005
Yeah I wasn't keeping track of anything so I guess it slipped by without me noticing
>> No. 2010
>>2000
promotions.jpg
>> No. 2011
[x] "Why of course, the ears may be a bit of a problem though."
>> No. 2012
>>2009

Just don't waste a get. Scat ain't gonna cut it next time.
>> No. 2013
>>2000

worksafe board
>> No. 2014
>>2013

thatsthejoke.jpg
>> No. 2015
File 120968600661.png - (101.64KB , 500x550 , 1208889532086.png ) [iqdb]
2015
"You shouldn't aspire to something you can never be Wriggle...... True greatness lies in becoming the best you can be as your self. Never try to live by the standards of another, if you learn to believe in yourself and hone your skills. If you truly become an individual true to herself, you shall surpass all others with your will!"

So caught up in your speech you were that you didn't even notice the pose you just took or where that bloody rose came from again.
"*snicker*"
"Wriggle?"
Wriggle has covered her mouth, her eyes wrinkled with suppressed laughter.
"You are the biggest cheese alive captain!"
"All right it's not that funny...."
Bubbling forth with a fit of giggles you can't help but feel a little embarrassed. But at least Wriggle isn't being moody anymore, now might be your chance to try and convince her to stay on the ship if you should so wish.

____

[ ] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."

[ ] "Come on Miss Nightbug, let's hit the town."
>> No. 2016
File 120968600053.jpg - (96.50KB , 483x409 , thatsthejoke.jpg ) [iqdb]
2016
>>2013
>>2014
>> No. 2017
[x] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."
>> No. 2018
[X] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."
[X] "Why, we can even have another date when we're back home, as my apology to such a lovely lady as yourself."

Really, though, we should be responsible. Wriggle knows it, too, now that she's calm again.
>> No. 2019
[X] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."

I *really* don't think we should, either.
>> No. 2020
[z] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."

NEXT TIME WRIGGLE, WE HIT THE TOWN

And then a love hotel where we fuck like uh...dammit, someone give me a metaphor that doens't end badly for Captain Anon.
>> No. 2021
[#] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."

let's eat on the poop deck
>> No. 2022
[ ] "Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."

Don't want to risk the danger, will make up later if Wriggle gets pissed I guess.
>> No. 2023
>>2021
OH U
>> No. 2024
>>2021
Shouldn't that # be a *, then?
>> No. 2025
File 120968718877.png - (435.37KB , 800x900 , 1208441859918.png ) [iqdb]
2025
"Wriggle, let's have our date on the ship. I really shouldn't leave it."

You look at her with pleading eyes, yes your technique of melting baby blues can soften even the hardest woman. All ready you can see Wriggle's resistance washing away like sand on a shore.

"Awwww, but I wanted to go to town with you....."
She looks away wistfully.

What can you offer her to stay?

WRITE IN VOTES ONLY
>> No. 2026
[ ] Fine wine/spirits (if we have them)
>> No. 2027
>>2025

[x] "You'll understand when you become a captain."
>> No. 2028
>>What can you offer her to stay

[x] Offer her a rose, seemingly out of nowhere
>> No. 2029
File 120968747883.jpg - (23.71KB , 473x402 , zapp.jpg ) [iqdb]
2029
shampagan
>> No. 2030
>>2025

[X] Get down on one knee, and take her hand. "I understand your disappointment, my dear Wriggle. Please, accept this as my apology: once we get home, I'll take you on another date. Anywhere you like, the day will be yours."
>> No. 2031
>>2030
Oh. Wow. Seconding this.

[X] Get down on one knee, and take her hand. "I understand your disappointment, my dear Wriggle. Please, accept this as my apology: once we get home, I'll take you on another date. Anywhere you like, the day will be yours."

That's pretty damn good, it should work too.
>> No. 2032
Yeah probably our best be.


[X] Get down on one knee, and take her hand. "I understand your disappointment, my dear Wriggle. Please, accept this as my apology: once we get home, I'll take you on another date. Anywhere you like, the day will be yours."
>> No. 2033
>>2030
Thirding.

[X] Get down on one knee, and take her hand. "I understand your disappointment, my dear Wriggle. Please, accept this as my apology: once we get home, I'll take you on another date. Anywhere you like, the day will be yours."

Just better make damn sure we don't forget again.
>> No. 2034
>>2025

Runnin out of ideas, Scorn?
>> No. 2035
>>2034
Just for that. Wriggle dies in the next post
>> No. 2036
>>2035

Don't you fucking dare.
>> No. 2037
>>2036
He'll do it man, hes fucking nuts.
>> No. 2038
My submission

[ ]Take her to that special place on board.

I'm thinking near the bow, where Captain Anon will give quite a speech a strike the manliest of poses.
>> No. 2039
>>2038

The bow is currently smooshed a bit due to our awesome ram attack earlier.
>> No. 2040
>>2035
So soon? I was figuring we'd make that promise speech, only to have her die in our arms during a battle later, holding us to it with her last breath. But hey, you're the writefag.
>> No. 2041
>>2036
I'm on the fucking edge man! Here I am trying to give my players more interaction, more PURPOSE! And all they do is spit in my face!

COME ON! GIMME A FUCKING REASON! GIVE ME A REASON TO LET THE BITCH LIVE!
>> No. 2042
File 120968838820.jpg - (110.76KB , 510x518 , 1202931710498.jpg ) [iqdb]
2042
Wriggle is an assassin from the other faction, and we're alone on the ship.


lol.
>> No. 2043
File 120968844716.jpg - (64.46KB , 640x708 , 1205208225086.jpg ) [iqdb]
2043
>>2037

*scorn* is one crazzzzzzzzzy dude
>> No. 2044
>>2042

Then it is Captain Anon's duty to make her realize she's on the wrong side. Make her realize the error of her ways and have her join us for good.
>> No. 2045
>>2041

LOOK INTO YOUR HEART. YOU'RE A DECENT HUMAN BEING YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY LET-HAHAAHAHA!!

Fuck I can't say that with a straight face!
>> No. 2046
[] Inventory?
>> No. 2047
>>2044

it also fits the 'i was going to eat you, but now i love you' bit from the main story.

what is continuity?
>> No. 2048
Wriggle is a spy, and shes got every room on the ship bugged.
>> No. 2049
File 120968901223.jpg - (77.41KB , 294x256 , 1173267903774.jpg ) [iqdb]
2049
>>2048
>> No. 2050
>>2048
Your offering of pun pleases me, the child shall live.

Partly because I was half way through writing how you were keelhauling her when I realised that it wouldn't work.
>> No. 2051
File 120968914376.jpg - (39.36KB , 450x338 , OHU.jpg ) [iqdb]
2051
>>2048
>> No. 2052
>>2050
I'd keelhaul wriggle. if you know what I mean.
>> No. 2053
>>2050

I'll drink to that!
>> No. 2054
>>2050
I'm in this mood because of *Scorn*!!D4MGD0ZwZl.

I'm in a mood for total war.
>> No. 2055
[ ] Introduce her to Beer Spider
>> No. 2056
File 120969136486.jpg - (340.41KB , 663x469 , 120872679085.jpg ) [iqdb]
2056
You get down on one knee, and take her hand she blushes so adorably it almost makes your heart melt for her.
"I understand your disappointment, my dear Wriggle. Please, accept this as my apology: once we get home, I'll take you on another date. Anywhere you like, the day will be yours."

You could practically see the steam wafting from her ears, her antenna are fully lit up and she's making no attempt to hide them. In fact she seems so stunned she can't move, all she's doing is babbling incoherently at you. Which is fine because now all you have to do is get her into the bed room, lock the door and shoot her in the back of the head. Kourin will take care of the body when you're done, as you lead her up the gangway your cock hardens at the though of plowing into that hot pulsating brain matter. You can already hear the squelching sound she'll make with every thrust, precum has already begun to form at the tip of your penis.....







Just kidding!


In fact she seems so stunned she can't move, all she's doing is babbling incoherently at you. Which is fine because it makes it easier to steer her up the gangway and back onto the ship.
After her little spell clears you're both left standing a little awkwardly in the main corridor of the ship, Wriggle keeps glancing now and then to you and then to the door of your office slash bedroom.
Goddamnit Wriggle you hormone driven teenaged little-

"Ouwa!" Stumbling Wriggle shudders suddenly, looking up at you she has a distressed look in her eye.
"Captain! We have an incoming message, it's from a Republic ship!"
"To the bridge!"

Never before have you been so glad that the enemy is harassing you, well actually there was that one time involving that one captain. (Mi something maybe? Or was she Chu-whats it?)

Taking your positions on the bridge quickly Wriggle begins to display the message without needing to be asked.

Appearing on the screen is a powerful looking woman with silver hair sitting in an ornate captains chair dressed in a strange variation of the Republic's uniform, it almost looks like a maid's outfit....

"Attention Captain of The Herald, this is Sakuya Izayoi of the Scarlet Devil Republic ship The Killing Doll. You will hand over the Shrine Maiden immediately to my care."
"What's with her uniform Captain?"
"I don't know Wriggle, I've never seen a maid uniform in the navy before...."
"IGNORE THE UNIFORM! *ahem* As I was saying, I demand you turn over the Miko to us."
"Why should I?" She has nothing to sway you. "This is neutral territory, if you fire upon my ship you'll be decimated!"

Saying this however only seems to amuse this Maid woman.
"Actually, I was thinking that'd you fire the first shots at my ship and then send the Miko out in a life raft while the Eientei guard decimate YOU."
"And why prey tell would I do that?"

For a moment Sakuya reaches off screen there seems to be some kind of struggle before she pull Marisa, bound at the wrists and feet, into fram and kicks her to the floor holding her in place under her heel.

"I believe this is yours?" She grins mockingly at you.
"MARISA!"
"Captain! Don't worry about me! I've already made s-*WHAM*" Before she can finish Sakuya sends Marisa sprawling over the floor with a powerful kick, incidentally flashing her powerful thighs and clean white panties in the process.

"You bitch!" Wriggle surprises you her out burst, but she's just saying what you're thinking.

"Assemble your crew immediately and cast off, after the battle is met send the Miko out in the life raft and I'll release the prisoner after I have what I want." She raises a hand condescendingly before you can speak your outrage. "And before you tell me you want to send them across at the same time, don't bother. I hold all the aces in this hand. You have thirty minuets to cast off or I begin to cut things off of the girl. Thirty minuets."

"Captain!"
"Assemble the crew Wriggle."
"You're not going to do what she said are you captain?"

____

[ ] Do as she said for now

[ ] Refuse and try to think of something else
>> No. 2057
[X] Refuse and try to think of something else.

It's time to call up Eientei and show them the communication log just now, and show that the Republic is interested in tampering with their neutrality. Then we get Eientei to take us on a ship and inspect the Republic ships on some bullshit charge, sneak aboard, and rescue Marisa in a dazzling display. We can hit on Sakuya on the way out.
>> No. 2058
[X] Refuse and try to think of something else.
We'll send a life raft, but it'll contain us and the Beer Spider. We'll take on the entire ship with just the two of us, and come out without a scratch.
>> No. 2059
Mull this one over, I'm going to bed
>> No. 2060
[x] Refuse and try to think of something else

This is Captain Anon. He does as he sees fit.
>> No. 2061
[X] Refuse and try to think of something else.

>>2057
This makes almost too much sense.
>> No. 2062
>minuet

You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means. Anyway....

>>2057

This.
>> No. 2063
Step 1: REIMU. WE NEED YOUR CLOTHES
Step 2: Cross-dressan
Step 3: Cirno, Can you rig a torpedo to be remote detonatable and put it under my dress?
Step 4: Head low, over to the killing doll.
Step 5: Get on
Step 6: SURPRISE COCKFAGS. ONE WRONG MOVE AND I DETONATE THIS BITCH
>> No. 2064
>>2057

Damn, I'm torn between hitting on Sakuya as we leave, and saying "You're a retard, Sakuya-san."
>> No. 2065
>>2064
"Nice plan, Ms. Dumbass."
>> No. 2066
>>2057

This. Stupid freaking maid...
>> No. 2067
>>2057

THIS.

[ ] Refuse and try to think of something else
>> No. 2068
>>2064

"I have to thank you for this lovely evening, Miss Izayoi. If you ever get tired of that Repblic uniform, swing by Hakugyokurou some time and I'll be happy to help you out of it."
>> No. 2069
Just a thought.

You reached Eientei and in nearly 30 minutes one of your key crewwomen is in the hands of an enemy flagship. I know Eientei is neutral, but its kinda obvious that SDM ops are at least present. Eientei might not give you alot of help.
>> No. 2070
>>2069
Perhaps not in the short term, but I'm guessing Eientei won't be too happy about having SDM spys in their ranks.
>> No. 2071
>>2057
This, followed by
>>2068
this.
>> No. 2072
>>2057
This, but even more detail:

We ourselves should tacitly consent to Sakuya's demands immediately. Then tell Wriggle to locate Kourin, as you go to the Reimu's chamber and explain the situation and tell her the full plan as below.

When Wriggle returns with Kourin, we now tell her to scramble the crew, while privately telling Kourin to find a large load of illegal materials, and to place them discreetly in the shuttle's cargo area.

The SDR spies are likely lower echelon, and may make going through official channels impossible, by bogging us down with red tape or tipping off Sakuya. However, we know at the very least that the captain of the Eientei defense force is on our side. Meaning we need to bring her the recording personally and show her privately: This subversion of Eientei's neutrality & the possibility of spies in their own ranks is a threat to Eientei's sovereignty, in addition to the admitted statutory crimes like kidnapping. Urge her prepare to head out herself on what I assume is that huge battleship in the hanger, telling her crew it's a patrol drill, and to prepare to scan the Killing Doll, once we've boarded it from the shuttle, for illegal materials as pretense to board.

Though we never plan on actually completing the trade, we show the crew the video, telling them that you as the captain will personally oversee the trade and will take personal responsibility for violating the high order of protecting the shrine maiden--though, at which point Reimu should step in and tell the crew it was her idea. We must keep Wriggle by our side here, so if she is a spy, she sends these positive replies to Sakuya. When the time comes to make the trade, we meet their ship at the determined location in Eientei space. We send a shuttle with the miko, ourself, and Wriggle aboard--as well as the planted illegal materials, known only to you, the miko, and Eientei. Likely the Killing Doll will only use a bioscan, and we, Wriggle, and Reimu will register as appropriate. We claim that yourself as captain and Wriggle as security officer are aboard the oversee the trade.

Once we board the Killing Doll, likely both you and the miko will be put into a cell, along with Wriggle if she hasn't shown her true colors yet. This is when the plan starts. Reisen's ship appears on patrol and does a routine cargo sweep, detecting the illegal materials, which forces Sakuya to allow them to board or risk being her ship being disabled by both the Eientei defense forces and our own ship. Eventually, they'll be forced to explain the goods are our own, and hence Eientei will proceed to confiscate the goods, and then take you and your accessories (Reimu, Marisa, and hopefully Wriggle) into their own custody.

Our ship follows Eientei's vessel back to port, where we are officially cleared of our crimes, and we can then inform the crew how we pulled off this dazzling plan.
>> No. 2073
>>2071

Seconding
>>2057
followed by
>>2068
>> No. 2074
File 120972139464.jpg - (104.31KB , 760x1053 , soren.jpg ) [iqdb]
2074
Kourin in Captain Anon makes me think of Soren from Fire Emblem 9.

And a little of Pratchett's Igors.
>> No. 2075
>>2072
Dammit! Don't you know that an explained plan will never succeed?
>> No. 2076
Ram 'er.
>> No. 2077
>>2075

Exactly. Spectacular plans fail spectacularly. And when they do, that's when Captain Anonymous kicks logic & reason to the curb.

Both Kirk and Picard beat what were thought to be "unbeatable" holodeck officer tests. We should be able to solve this.
>> No. 2078
>>2072

You have no idea how funny I find this. Seriously I'm loling pretty hard here.

Once again I will say. You are not in space, these are giant flying naval ships. In this world people live on giant continents that float in the air, just below the clouds but way above whatever is on the surface. Yes, every stable thing is built on a floating rock.
When you go further down the atmospheric pressure suddenly increases and you implode before you even see the surface.

So combat is like naval combat with an extra axis plus danmaku and the tech level is more like the 19th century but supplemented by magic.

There are not shuttles or bio scanners, ship inspection is done by people and life boats are mini versions of the big thing you're flying around.

Okay?
>> No. 2079
>>2078

Sounds almost like Skies of Arcadia there.
>> No. 2080
>>2079

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 2081
>>2079
ಠ_________ಠ
>> No. 2082
>>2079
That's kind of THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT ARGH

Also, could be sounding equally Last Exile, or Bahamut Lagoon, or Laputa.
>> No. 2083
>>2078

Welcome to Erementar Gerad.
>> No. 2084
>>2083
You gotta rapidshit for that series? It intrigues me, ever since Skies of Arcadia and the Edge World chronicles of my teen years I have loved flying pirate ships.
>> No. 2085
>>2083
>>2084
Hold on, hold on, hold the fuck on
Elementary Geraldine is a fucking... flying-world kind of setting?

Oh, I am so hooking myself up with that shit.

Also, YAF: look back in the SDM thread; enjoy your accidental blowjob.
>> No. 2086
File 120973612490.jpg - (174.21KB , 1003x647 , Page 067.jpg ) [iqdb]
2086
>>2085
>>2084

Manga is here:
http://mirror1.homeunix.com/manga/index.php?path=Erementar%20Gerad/

The group that was scanlating it (and subbing the anime) had a DDL site, but it went down long time ago. Don't bother downloading the anime. The studio that made it totally fucked the story up. Less ship flyan, more generic shounen shit. Less cute Ren, less fights and less naked Cisqua. Plus Coud is a total wimp in the anime, as opposed to his GAR self in manga.
>> No. 2087
File 120973633569.jpg - (377.55KB , 1003x1400 , Page 097.jpg ) [iqdb]
2087
Let me repeat myself.

manga Coud > anime Coud
>> No. 2088
File 120974677558.jpg - (487.67KB , 663x468 , 120872610496.jpg ) [iqdb]
2088
"Wriggle, have you already forgotten what I said just now?"
"Sir?"
"I told you to live your life as your own, part of doing that is to never to play by the rules of others! Summon the crew! I'm feeling devious!"
"Captain! Does that mean you have a plan?"
"Not quite, but half an hour is more than enough for my genius!"
"Aye aye captain!"
As Wriggle begins to summon the crew you offer a silent prayer, hopefully you can back up your brave words or you'll loose Marisa. If that happens, well it doesn't even bare thinking about now.

"...Captain, I've ordered the dock workers to keep an eye on our purchases while we engage the enemy. They'll be ready to load the ship when we return."
Goddamnit Kourin, can't you just cough or something to announce your presence before you speak?
"Uh. Excellent work Kourin." You frown. "How did you know we were going to engage the enemy?"
"I saw them kidnap Miss Marisa as I was making our purchases..."
"Why didn't you stop them?" You ask incredulously.
"She was taken by a gang of soldiers, it was not the most tactical choice to pursue. So I made arrangements for the loading of the ship before heading back."
"You're a cold man Kourin..."
"Some one on this ship has to be."

"CAPTAIN WHAT HAPPENED?"
Before you can berate Kourin, Crino's team bursts onto the bridge.
"Wait until the rest of the crew gets here, it'll save me explaining. Wriggle!"
"Sir!"
"Tell them to hurry!"

Over a short period of time each crew member finds her way back to the ship running onto the bridge with similar cries. When finally yo have everyone assembled and have explained the situation you've already lost ten minutes.

"It's my fault captain!" Alice says tearing up, she's been blaming her self since she found out.
"I got separated from her while I was shopping, i-if I had been there..."
"Then we'd be missing two crew members Alice, don't beat yourself up over this. Save that for the enemy."
Leaning forward on your podium you scan your crew with a serious face, their hard gazes reflect their anger. To them this is more than just a kidnapping, it's a threat to a member of what could almost be called a family.
"I'm open to any suggestions ladies, they've got us cornered right now.
"I say we do as they say and blow 'em up! If they want to fight then we FIGHT! POW!" Cirno begins pumping her fists in the air as Rumia and Daiyousei agree and join in.
"Don't be so stupid!" Alice snaps at them. "Marisa is on that ship! Did you even think before you spoke!"
This deflates their enthusiasm.
"Not to mention the Eientei guard will enter the battle too, then we would be up that creek you go when you having no paddle." This time Aya has spoken up, her thick accent makes it a bit hard to follow what she's saying some times but her advice has so far always been sound.
"Perhaps we should be doing the asking of Eientei for help? Rabbit ears heard much or so I'm told."
"I'm afraid that's not possible captain..."
"Wriggle?"
"I've been trying to contact the local officials since we assembled here, it seems their network is currently in disarray due to some sort of sabotage. They lost long wave communication about the time we received the signal from The Killing Doll, effectively sir no one knows what has happened between us and Lady Sakuya and I can't reach anyone to help us."
Fuck, they've planned this throughly. This Sakuya must have been laying wait for you before you even got here, the planning is just too perfect.
"What options does that leave us?"
"Um, I have a suggestion sit~"
Looking up you see the usually rather quiet Mystia raising her hand, like a school child you think. It's adorable but nows not the time for that.
"Um, we could try and trick them some how? Like we could send the life raft out empty and try to over power them? Or pretend to send Lady Reimu out but have someone dress in her clothes?"
"Don't be dense!" Alice butts in again. "These are elite Republic soldiers, do you think they'd fall for such a cheap trick."
"Ja, I agree. Eyes will not be lied to so easy."
Momizi nods as she agrees with Alice, Mystia backs down and tears well up in her eyes.
"Hey you can't speak toe everyone like that Alice!" Standing up for her friend Cirno yells at Alice, Rumia and Daiyousei mimicking her afterwards. Soon a full blown argument has broken out, this isn't good. The pressure is getting to them, it's going to effect their judgment if you don't do something soon.
"Captain!" Shouting over the din Wriggle tries to get your attention.
"I'm getting a signal from within The Killing Doll, it's weak and in Morse code but it's directed right at us. I wouldn't of picked it up but it's being sent directly to our receiver."

What's this? Maybe a chance...

"What does it say Wriggle?"
"It says, T A K E space I T space E A S Y. What does that mean captain?"
"It's a trick! They're trying to divide our attention!"
"No it's Marisa trying to contact us!"

Arguments break out again, you're going to have to take command.

"CREW FALL IN!" You're impressed by their reflex reaction as they immediately stop bickering and stand to attention.
"I have made a decision."

______

[ ] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

[ ] "I'm putting _____ in command while I head out in a life raft."

[ ]"It's no good, we have to hand over the Miko."

[ ] "Marisa is lost to us. Kourin, load the ship. We're leaving."

[ ] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2089
[x] "I'm putting Wriggle in command while I head out in a life raft."
>>2063

Didn't honestly expect an update after that outburst.
Plesant surprises.
>> No. 2090
[x] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

If Eientei's com is down I doubt they'll try to go after us. Or we can hope Reisen is the one calling the shots with the rabbits right now, recognizes our ship and realizes something ain't right.
>> No. 2091
[X] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

If there's anyone I'd trust to deal with the Scarlet Devil crew, it's Marisa!
>> No. 2092
[ ] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"

"Take it Easy", Take the ship easily, maybe.
>> No. 2093
[x] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
WE'RE BRINGING THE WAAAGH! TO THEM!
>> No. 2094
File 120974845449.jpg - (179.35KB , 850x637 , 12090090168.jpg ) [iqdb]
2094
Okay, because my parents will be invading my privacy for a bit, I won't be posting until sunday.

Have fun without me.
>> No. 2095
[x] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2096
>>2094

WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL THE WRITEFAGS DISAPPEARING OVER THE WEEKEND?
>> No. 2097
[X] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2098
[X] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."
>> No. 2099
[X] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
Fuck yes, let us go take them down with our little Army. Close up, without mercy.
>> No. 2100
[X] "I'm putting Alice in command while I head out in a life raft."
I just want an excuse to dress up as a pretty, pretty miko.
>> No. 2101
[X] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"

Sounds like the only reasonable choice.
>> No. 2102
THE MOTION TO HAVE 'CAPTAIN ANON' MOVED TO /th/ AND WEEKEND ONLY! ANY FOR?

[ ] AYE-AYE!
[ ] NAY!
>> No. 2103
>Aya has spoken up, her thick accent makes it a bit hard to follow what she's saying some times
Oh god, please let it be a Russian accent.
>> No. 2104
File 120975503492.jpg - (31.08KB , 292x307 , PavelChekov.jpg ) [iqdb]
2104
Aya
>> No. 2106
>>2102

Nah. These are our dream sequences in LA. They seem to have some connection to LA itself, too, now that we can create roses.
>> No. 2107
[X] "I'm putting Wriggle in command while I head out in a life raft."
>> No. 2108
>>2104

Oh fuck you now I want to hear Aya say nuclear wessels.

Also having a full-time captain anon after the limited adventure is over sounds better than making it a weekend exclusive thing. Maybe roll it back to when we get the herald or something and go on from there.
>> No. 2109
>>2103
I think Aya and Momizi are Canadian.
>> No. 2110
Hope i am not too late for voting.
[X] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2111
[x] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2112
[x] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

I like this option. Hand to hand combat increases the probabilities of some of our crew getting killed.
>> No. 2113
[x] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

Trust the witch
>> No. 2114
[x] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

Have we seen Reimu yet?
>> No. 2115
[X] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"

We're going to have to board them unless we expect Marisa to break out on her own.
>> No. 2116
>We're going to have to board them unless we expect Marisa to break out on her own.

Daring escapes from SDM is her forte. I say we take it easy.

Anyway, it just occurred that if we ram the Killing Doll, it can be explained to Eientei as an accidental collision, rather than an attack.
>> No. 2117
[X] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2118
>>2103
>Aya has spoken up, her thick accent makes it a bit hard to follow what she's saying some times

>Oh god, please let it be a Russian accent.

Aya isn't exactly high ranked as my favorite Touhou, but this gives me a hardon.

Also, [x] "We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
>> No. 2119
Momizi's 'Ja' leads me to believe they're german. Or from some country that speaks a variant of the german language.

In before BR JAJAJAJA
>> No. 2120
File 120983139158.jpg - (223.67KB , 1024x768 , republic-commando_a_1024x768.jpg ) [iqdb]
2120
>>2088
>elite Republic soldiers

Great! More bugs!

Also,
[ ] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mysti, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."

We'll believe in her who believes in us!
>> No. 2121
Guys, if we are actually invading the Killing Doll, we can turn China over to our side! With the power of better pay and a boss who gives a damn!
>> No. 2122
>>2121

It's not the pay (or lack of it) that makes her serve under Sakuya! It's love! No matter how rich you are, you cannot buy love!
>> No. 2123
>>2121

How would she be on the killing doll when her ship and crew were just recently roasted?
>> No. 2124
>>2122
Then we'll give her love!

If you know what I mean
>> No. 2125
>>2123
Good point
>> No. 2126
>>2123
¯(°_0/¯

magic?
>> No. 2127
I'm sure Meiling's crew landed on the ground safely and are just waiting for...

>>When you go further down the atmospheric pressure suddenly increases and you implode before you even see the surface.

...fuck.
>> No. 2128
>>2123

How about the life boats? It wasn't stated that the ship fell or exploded into tiny pieces, so there could be a small chance, though I doubt it.

Also:
[ ] "We'll engage the enemy and trust in Marisa. Cirno! Focus on disabling the opponent rather than destroying them. Mystia, Aya and Momizi I want you to concentrate on evasion. And Wriggle, keep an ear out for any communication."
>> No. 2129
>>2123
Oooh, BURN!
>> No. 2130
I'll be writing again this evening if all goes as planned.

Just out of interest for aesthetic appeal, what does Captain Anon wear?

[ ] Long Coat

[ ] Cape
>> No. 2131
[ ] Cape

While the long coat has a certain naval feel, the cape/cloak is much more badass and classy.
>> No. 2132
[ ] Cape
>> No. 2134
[ ] Long Coat

>>2131
>While the long coat has a certain naval feel, the cape/cloak is much more FABULOUS.
Fixed.

>>2127
Scorn, Meiling is still safe and alive, right?
...right?
>> No. 2135
>>2134
I think it's adorable you care so much about her, thankfully I too am a fan of China.

>>"What's the status of the main fleet Marisa?"
>>"Seems they've slowed down to help The China -ze. I mean, sir."
>> No. 2136
[x] Long Cat
>> No. 2137
For those who have seen Tombstone:

Cape=Doc Holiday
Long Coat=Wyatt Earp

Different, but equal, kinds of badass.
>> No. 2138
[X] Long coat
Harlock style.
>> No. 2139
File 120989721364.jpg - (49.47KB , 430x385 , dmc-3.jpg ) [iqdb]
2139
>>2130

[ ] Trench coat with nipplewarmer
>> No. 2140
[x] Long Coat

Tough call, but the coat wins for being functional.
>> No. 2141
>>2134
Captain Anon seems to act pretty fabulous. Cape would be fitting. But even so,
[x] Long Coat
>> No. 2142
[x] Long Coat
>> No. 2143
File 120989871495.jpg - (39.98KB , 350x525 , simonGARlock.jpg ) [iqdb]
2143
[ ] Cape

That coat is extremely useful, IF we were actually doing something. Giving orders and looking fashionable doing it. That's what capes is all about!

Also, GARlock!
>> No. 2144
[X] Long Coat
fuck yes long coat
>> No. 2145
Fuck no not long coat
[x] Cape
>> No. 2146
File 12099089126.jpg - (88.26KB , 566x856 , alucard01.jpg ) [iqdb]
2146
[x] Long coat
If it gets torn, we can use it as a cape.
>> No. 2147
Hey, Scorn. As much as I like Captain Anonymous, are you ever getting back to Limited Adventures?
>> No. 2148
>>2147

This is the LA.
>> No. 2149
[x] Starlock/Harlock Coat
>> No. 2150
>>2147
Anonymous is having a bitchin' dream. How could you not sleep well with a drunk Marisa curled upon you?
>> No. 2151
[] coat
>> No. 2152
[x] Long Coat
>> No. 2153
>>2150

Eh, you know, if I had Marisa sleeping curled up on me, I wouldn't be sleeping. I wouldn't be sleeping at all.
>> No. 2154
>>2147
Yeah I'm sorry about this, I didn't expect to take so long with Cap'n anon seeing as the first one was resolved in one go. I understand it must feel like being on namek a little bit right now. But as I loose free time to family and essays I can't commit all my ideas to writing before I give in to sleep.

Simply put my timetable doesn't allow for generous writing stints at the moment. I'll crack on tonight and we'll at least have on new post for the main story I hope. If I'm not too pissed to write.
>> No. 2155
[ ] Long coat.

Like a certain other badass made of Gar.
>> No. 2156
[X] Long coat.
>> No. 2157
>>2154

Well, don't burn yourself out.
>> No. 2158
File 120992339619.png - (14.53KB , 400x600 , 1197504170171.png ) [iqdb]
2158
Now, lasses, lets move!
You, you and you, break open the weapons!
You, you and you, into the rigging!
And you, put the kettle on!
>> No. 2159
>>2158

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL
>> No. 2160
>>2159
I HATE THAT FUCKING MEME.

Seriously, even more over done than final destination or GAR
>> No. 2161
>>2160

Split your lungs with blood and thunder!
When you see the white whale,
Break your backs and GET BACK TO WORK, NIGGER!
>> No. 2162
>>2161
After my tea has brewed.
Even though having my 'rents come down and irritate me was a trial on my patience, at least I got a tea pot and a bean bag out of it.

Gentlemen, I love bean bags and cups of tea.
>> No. 2163
File 12099345884.jpg - (360.45KB , 1012x762 , MMLegend2Promo.jpg ) [iqdb]
2163
You know, every time I see those images of airships, for some reason I think of the Flutter from Megaman Legends. Then I think of the Gesellschaft's theme music, and how awesome it was.

Speaking of which, where the hell's my goddamned Megaman Legends 3, Capcom?
>> No. 2165
>>2162
>Gentlemen, I love being tea bagged.

That's what I saw when I read it.
>> No. 2166
>>2163
>Speaking of which, where the hell's my goddamned Misadventures of Tron Bonne 2, Capcom?

fixed
>> No. 2167
>>2165

Gentlemen, I like tea-bagging.

Gentlemen, I like tea-bagging.

Gentlemen, I love tea-bagging.
>> No. 2168
File 120993842022.jpg - (92.09KB , 700x694 , ac2.jpg ) [iqdb]
2168
"We're going on full offensive! Prepare for hand to hand combat, we'll be boarding The Killing Doll and taking our crew member back ourselves!"
"WHAT?" Furious and shaking Alice berates you.
"That's only going to help them captain! Are you trying to cause an international incident?"
Tears begin to stream down her face.
"Are you trying to get Marisa killed?"

Gracefully you hop down from the podium landing in front of her, in her anger she doesn't even step back as you stand face to face with her.
"Alice, stop being so selfish."
Something inside her snaps and she raises a hand to slap you, before she can you catch that hand and look her in the eye as she grinds her teeth and seethes at you.
"I refuse to lose even a single crew member to that BITCH." Shaking with anger your voice becomes heavy with emotion.
"I don't give a fuck what happens after, right now one of my crew. One of my friends needs me! I will stop at nothing to save her, even if it means my own life. Sakuya made this personal, I will spare nothing to get our Marisa BACK! No either you turn that beautiful rage on the enemy or get out of my way!"

Alice seemingly stunned by your words let's you carefully lower her arm again, now you really need to sell it.

"Alice!"
"Sir!"
"Think you can handle both yours and Marisa's roles this battle?"
"Aye aye SIR!"
You grin, her sharp responses mean it's worked. In fact you can feel the atmosphere of the crew has changed, all of them are eager to engage the enemy now. Raring for battle.
Stepping back up onto the podium and turning your back so you face your nation's falg, you address Alice again.
"Do you think you could also,"
With a swipe you pull the flag from the wall revealing your personal weapon, a mighty harpoon easily twice the height of Rumia.
"Handle the ship as I lead the charge?"
With a flourish you grab the harpoon from it's resting place and bring it crashing down with a resonant clang.
"Sir? You're going to fight~?" Concern is written all over Mystia's face, taking the fallen flag you tie it just below head of your weapon. Giving it an experimental wave that sends the flag streaming behind it you turn back to her.
"Do you doubt me?"
Mystia's smile bares her fangs, she's ready to fight definately.
"Never!"
"THEN CREW TO BATTLE STATIONS! LET'S MAKE THEM REGRET EVER FACING THE HERALD OF SPRING!"

With that gallant cry they snap into action and the ship begins to buzz with life again, a discreet check shows you have three minuets left to engage. Plenty of time.

You're shaking still, not with fear but with rage. No, not rage. Fury! Rage is mindless anger, primal. But this.... This is divine anger where everything is sharpened into perfect focus, this is the wrath of a true man!

With the engines pounding in your ear the ship slips it's mooring and pulls out of the docks, in their eagerness the engineers are squeezing every drop of speed out of the ship.

"We're coming up on The Killing Doll sir." Wriggle announces.

The Killing Doll is a sleek, elegant and deadly looking machine. Considerably smaller than your own ship it has only two directional cannon comapred to your eight, but it's hull is pitted with small holes where non-directional secondary cannon reside. From the look of it's compact stiletto design you'd say most of it's size is made up by it's impressive engine.

"What? That's it?" Cirno's voice crackles over the intercom. "It's tiny! We'll smash it before you even get there cap'n!"
"It may be small Miss Cirno, but's it's fast. It's a cutter, designed for lightening fast raids on bigger ships. The crew are probably all highly trained close quarters fighters used to capturing enemy vessels."
"Huh."
Even so The Herald would normally be more than able to resist it's attacks in a normal combat situation while The Killing Doll would struggle to stay in the air against The Herald's overwhelming fire power. That must be why they planned this elaborate scheme, with the support of the Eientei navy they stand a much better chance against you.

You have a few moments before you engage, what's the game plan?

_____

[ ] Take a squad of fighters with you:

[ ] Wriggle

[ ] Mystia

[ ] The gunners

[ ] The engineers

(note that for each crew member taken The Herald will loose some of it's tactical ability as the others compensate for her absence.)

or

[ ] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.
>> No. 2169
[X] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.
>> No. 2170
This is fucking awesome!

[x] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.

We are now manly enough to pull this off.
>> No. 2171
[X] Take a squad of fighters with you:
[X] Wriggle

In case she's a spy, this is the best choice.
>> No. 2172
☞ Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.
>> No. 2173
>>2168

Hoping we can do a write-in here:

[x] Ram
[x] Boarding action with entire crew

If the ram is successful, there will be little need for maneuvering the ship.
>> No. 2174
>>2168

[ ] GIGA...
>> No. 2175
>>2173
Oh man Reisen is going to love this......
>> No. 2176
>>2168

[ ] DORIRU...
>> No. 2177
>>2168

[ ] BUREIKKAAAAAAA!
>> No. 2178
>>2173
seconded
>> No. 2179
>>2175
Scorn you haven't made it clear,at least not to this anon. Where any of the offensive options NOT going to bring Eientei down on us? Or at least shouldn't have?
>> No. 2180
*Were
>> No. 2181
>>2175

"Take it easy, Commander. You see our long-wave communication was down, and there was no way to avoid the collision."
>> No. 2182
>>2179

It's possible it was a bluff on The Killing Doll's part.

>They lost long wave communication about the time we received the signal from The Killing Doll, effectively sir no one knows what has happened between us and Lady Sakuya and I can't reach anyone to help us.
>> No. 2183
>>2179
Ah my apologies, I thought it was clear but I didn't ever directly say "There are constant patrols in Eientei territory.", I did try to infer but because the writing has been split up over days it's been hard to keep my ideas in order.

Please excuse any continuity errors, it's a dream so it's allowed to be nonsensical
>> No. 2184
>>2175

Reisen's Super Battleship can't fire on us cleanly if our two ships are smashed together, or if she can, no one will be in the ship! If she does fire on us both, then both us and the Killing Doll will have to take offensive action. Even if the thing is huge, I don't see her wanting to fight two faster ships of different nations without a clear reason.

This plan cannot fail!
>> No. 2185
>>2183
That's fine, that's the idea I got. But then we're screwed either way, ramming is hardly going to make it worse.
>> No. 2186
>>2173

[x] Ram

Well, it worked against an entire SDR fleet.
>> No. 2187
>"It may be small Miss Cirno, but's it's fast. It's a cutter, designed for lightening fast raids on bigger ships. The crew are probably all highly trained close quarters fighters used to capturing enemy vessels."

We can make up for it in numbers.

YOU'RE TINY
THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A TINY CREW
HORDE AND BOARD YOUR TINY CREW
>> No. 2188
[X] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.

With Eientei's communications down, they shouldn't be able to bring their full strength to bear against us. We'll have to deal with their navy, but thanks to Sakuya we won't have to match the entirety of the enemy forces.

Let's do this solo. If the The Killing Doll is a cutter, it shouldn't have anywhere near as large a crew as we do. We can avoid losing tactical power on the Herald this way, and we don't have anyone along who can get hurt and bog us down. Once we hook up with Marisa, we should have all the power we need to make our escape.

Boy, it's going to be a pain to explain this to Eientei. But, hey, it's run by ladies after all, and I'm sure we can charm our way through even the notorious whims of Kaguya.
>> No. 2189
[ ] Solo option

>>1970
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>> No. 2190
>>2186

It worked against one ship that had a weak captain. The rest just stopped to help it.
>> No. 2191
[X] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.

Assuming we saved a copy of the communication with Sakuya, patching up relations with Eientei shouldn't be that hard.
>> No. 2192
[x] Take a squad of fighters with you:

[x] The engineers

Aren't they mercs? They should be good at fighting.
>> No. 2193
[X] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.

Wheeee!
>> No. 2194
>[ ] Make the attack solo, try to make it a hit and run and escape as soon as Marisa is safe.

Won't they just fire on life raft?
>> No. 2195
>>2187

If touhous still possess their powers in this story, Sakuya could've just made the interior of the ship bigger than it seems from the outside. Considering this, there may be a leggion of fairies or maids on board.
>> No. 2196
>>2194

Not if we harpoon the crap out of their gunners and weapons control systems while we're on board. In fact, we should make it a point to harpoon as many non-vital systems as possible before we leave.
>> No. 2197
>>2195

So Sakuya has a TARDIS? We're fucked.
>> No. 2198
>>2195

If touhoes still had their powers, Sakuya would have just flown close to our ship, frozen time, then murdered our entire crew and taken Reimu while we were helpless.
>> No. 2199
if the killer doll has a non-directional laser, does this mean that patchouli is on board?
>> No. 2200
>>2196

We'd have to dress up like the Miko first. Otherwise, they'd destroy the raft before we able to enter the ship.
>> No. 2201
File 120994579150.jpg - (38.57KB , 381x397 , 1207153267422.jpg ) [iqdb]
2201
There's no way you're putting anyone else in danger, you'll have to do this alone. Plus you want the satisfaction of taking Sakuya on by your self. You stare intently at The Killing Doll, as if your will it's self could break it in two if you though hard enough.
"Enemy ship is in range captain, she's hailing us."
Once again Sakuya, in her strange maid like uniform, dominates you vision as she sits astride her miniature throne. You really can't stand such excess in people, sure you may like to do things flashy but you're more about actions than appearances.
"Good boy, it's nice to see you barbarians can understand reason when it's explained to you by your betters." Leaning forward she exposes some of her breasts on her low cut uniform.
"No way are those real..." You think someone muttered.
"Such a good boy, maybe when I'm done with the Miko I'll take you too. I think I'd like a pet."
Winking at you seductively she smiles maliciously.
"Ma'am seeing as you're know as Remillia's blood hound, I don't think a dog can own a pet."
Pure hatred flickers across her face for a moment as she looses composure but she quickly recovers, leaning back she simply laughs at you.
"Oh I really do like you, such spirit. It's always the spirited ones that are the most fun to break....."
Ignoring that you begin to put your plan into action.
"I suggest that you allow us to open fire and make a few passes before we send out Reimu, Eientei will become suspicious if we let out a life boat straight away. Under the cover of battle we can make the exchange."
"Hmmm, very well then. But don't expect me to take it easy on you just because this is all a charade."
"I believe that was my line."

With that you end communication, for better or worse you're committed to this plan of action now.
"Cirno?"
"Aye Cap'n?"
"Light up the sky."
"AYE CAP'N!" Despite the gravity of the situation, Cirno is as ever happiest when firing the gun.

With the thunderous booms of the cannons and the wailing cries of the cannon balls the battle is joined and a cluster of multi colored Danmaku wings it's way towards the slight frame of the currently immobile Killing Doll. It's a direct hit that sends the smaller ship listing and rings it in bright explosions, for a moment your heart sings at the sight before you remember someone very dear to you is on board that ship. Trying to pass that from your mind you have to accept it as part of the plan, the next part means leaving your life in Cirno's hands.
"Great shot ladies."
"Thanks Cap'n!"
"Now, FIRE AT WILL!"
"OH BOY!"

It's a command you rarely give ever since the incident with that magician ship, wasting an entire ship's stock of ammo in one battle rendered The Herald useless once but right now it's the best move you can make.
"Another transmission Sir."
"Patch it through Wriggle." You were dreading this part.
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
Reisen Udongein Inaba, the finest captain Eientei has to offer. Her piercing red eyes fill your vision.
"Miss Inaba, I'm sorry for what's about to unfold." In a salute you raise your rose to her.
"You may think harshly now, but perhaps once the deed is done you'll let me explain. Perhaps over dinner?"
Narrowing her eyes at you she grins, her mouth is filled with rows of sharp teeth. Wait, aren't rabbits herbivores? In the corner of your eye you're sure you can see Wriggle and Mystia shaking.
"But I've heard prison food is shit."
God this woman is frightening her fierce demeanor, blood red eyes, sharp tongue and wicked teeth give her an intimidating appearance. But behind this warrior woman's visage are refined and beautiful feature, as terrifying as she is she is just as lovely.
"You, know." She says. "I'm glad some punk is starting trouble in my town. I've been so bored lately, you better entertain me well."
"I promise to give you an excellent show."
"I hope you don't cry when I smash that ship of yours, it'd be very embarrassing in front of all those girls in your crew."
The screen flickers and dies leaving an after image of her red eyes burned into your vision.
"Captain we're taking fire from the port side!"
As Alice announces the new threat Reisen's ship looms up on the side of your vision, a thousand points of light streak their way towards The Herald. Throwing the wheel hard Mystia just manages to turn the ship in time to clear some of the first wave, but still the ship is rocked by the barrage.
"Stay on target everyone, ignore and evade Reisen."
"Aye Aye!"

Another pass is made, The Killing Doll is now active and dodging your fire nimbly but not returning anything. To compensate for The Killing Doll's maneuverability the Gunning team fire widely spread shots that pepper the area with fire. The whole situation is made much harder by Reisen's own attacks, a perfectly clear shot has to be abandoned to evade the enormous bullet fired from her main cannon. Your only saving grace seems to be that only Reisen is attacking at the moment, you guess she can't call in reinforcements due to the comms blackout.

"Why won't you fight me, coward!"
Reisen's demand echoe from the intercom every now and then, you try your best to ignore it.
"What's the matter, do you have to chase that tiny ship around because you're afraid of a REAL cannon!"
"I'll show you a REAL cannon!"
"No! Cirno! No!"

Ignoring your cries Cirno turns her turret and lets lose a volley at Reisen's ship, you have to admire the quality of the blow but it's not doing you any favors.
"Cirno! Stay on target!"
"But!"
"Not the time Cirno! Your pride can wait!"
You hate to be so hard on her, but you can't afford even one mistake.

cont.
>> No. 2202
>"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"
FUCK
[x] Resist arrest
>> No. 2203
I ayayayayaya'd at Reisen. Poor thing musn't of had any action in so long and you know how rabbits can be.
>> No. 2204
File 120994750852.jpg - (11.89KB , 320x200 , TheHeraldOfSpring.jpg ) [iqdb]
2204
Finally you judge the time to be right, stepping down you turn to Alice gravely.
"I'm leading the charge, alone. Alice you're in charge, keep up the attack."
"Captain! You mustn't!"
But even as your crew protest your actions you step off the bridge, out of sight you let it take over you.

An adrenaline rush courses through your body as you shake with anticipation, knuckles turning white as they grip your harpoon tight the pounding of your feet as you run out onto the deck sends loud clangs your boots slap metal.
Without even slowing to measure the distance or time your leap you throw yourself forward and land on the very tip of the prow. The flag on the end of your weapon streaming and snapping violently in the wind as does your jacket, the thrill is exhilarating and makes you thirst for battle.

Behind you the mighty cannon of The Herald hammers the air with waves of sound as it lets loose screaming danmaku, all around you danmaku whirls through the air bursting into blinding explosions that add to the tremendous orchestra of war playing all around you.

Timing is everything, each time The Herald passes The Killing Doll you assess it's position. Once, Twice, Three times it passes but you judge it unsuitable.

Now! As The Killing Doll passes beneath The Herald with barely a few meters between them you leap.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

Wind whistling in your ears as you plummet towards the other ship you realize this is your only chance, either it works or you become a red smear on their deck. That's if you're lucky and actually hit the ship.

With a lung splitting cry you extend the harpoon......



















Impacting heavily into the glass view point at the front of the bridge you burst through sending glistening shards flying in all directions and come to a skidding halt just before a stunned Sakuya.

What do you say?

[ ] "Sorry for dropping in like this!"

[ ] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."

[ ] "Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"

[ ] "Descending from the heavens, the reckless demon captain! HERE TO CLAIM YOUR LIFE!"
>> No. 2205
[x] "Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"

All the choices looked so fucking tempting. Good work scorn you bastard.
>> No. 2206
File 120994769072.png - (72.42KB , 512x504 , Nanayamous.png ) [iqdb]
2206
>[ ] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."

Hey, that's my line!

[X] "Descending from the heavens, the reckless demon captain! HERE TO CLAIM YOUR BREASTS!"
>> No. 2207
[ ] "Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"

BURN
>> No. 2208
[X] "Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"

Damn straight. She ought to know her place.
>> No. 2209
File 120994772660.gif - (16.21KB , 150x390 , nanaya4.gif ) [iqdb]
2209
[x] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
The heartbreaker of the skies strikes once again!
>> No. 2210
>>"Sorry for dropping in like this!"
HORRIBLE.
>>"Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"
Almost as bad.
>>"Descending from the heavens, the reckless demon captain! HERE TO CLAIM YOUR LIFE!"
We're not reckless demon captain.

[X] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2211
[X] "Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"

Work, nigger, etc.
>> No. 2212
>>2206

[x] "Descending from the heavens, the reckless demon captain! HERE TO CLAIM YOUR BREASTS!"

Oh, this sounds like a good idea
>> No. 2213
☞ "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2214
>>2201
[x] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2215
[x] "Well? Isn't it a Maid's job to clear up broken glass?"
ICE BURN.
>> No. 2216
[X] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2217
[x] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2218
[x] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2219
[ ] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2220
[x] "I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE HERALD OF SPRING, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!"
>> No. 2221
>"I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THE HERALD OF SPRING, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM?!"
...The captain of the Herald of Spring.
>> No. 2222
>>2221
This is where we launch a surprise attack.
>> No. 2223
>>1942

[x] "Your Heart. I'll be taking it."
>> No. 2224
File 120995133381.jpg - (78.71KB , 1024x579 , ega.jpg ) [iqdb]
2224
Slowly, you unfold yourself from the landing. Raising your head last you stare Sakuya in the eye, extend your Harpoon and say.
"Your heart."
And with deceptive speed close the gap between you until your standing with your face inches away from hers.
"I'll be taking it."

A white hot pain streaks across your face and you barely throw yourself out of danger, blood running down staining your vision red. Wiping it away you see Sakuya with her arm raised holding a silver knife dripping blood. She seems pissed.

"Insolent whelp, don't you DARE draw so close to your mistress without permission."

This isn't good, you sacrificed your surprise advantage with that move and got hurt to. Now her crew have begun to surround you. An ear splitting blast sends the ship lurching, letting you take advantage of the situation. With deft movements you skewer two assailants and knock down three others with a sweeping move, the path clear you tear down a corridor regardless where it leads.

At first you run at random, trying to head in the general direction of the stern where the brig may be and taking out who ever gets in your way. It may be a small ship but your unexpected attack has confused their attempts to find you, most think you're on the deck because no one would believe you're dumb enough to jump.

After a while it becomes clear you have no idea where you're going, you could be found at any time and then it's game over. You've been able to take down individual opponents and those on the bridge because of your superior reach, but that'll just be a hindrance in close quarters.

You're at a three way junction.

___

[ ] Straight on

[ ] Left

[ ] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2228
[ ] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2229
[x] Straight on
>> No. 2230
>[x] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2231
[ ] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2232
[ ] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2233
>[x] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2235
... servers are dying from too much gar on /forest/
>> No. 2236
[X] Open the nearest door and duck in

Board seems to be going through some hiccups tonight...
>> No. 2237
[X] Open the nearest door and duck in.

God damn the server seems fucked up. Maybe we should end for the night? It seems like everyone is having trouble with posting and voting.
>> No. 2238
[x] Open the nearest door and duck in

Luck may be on our side.
>> No. 2239
I just lost the next post because for some reason I wasn't able to post for about 20 minutes, I'm not even sure if this post will go through.

I'll finish tomorrow, I'm tired.
>> No. 2240
[x] Straight on

HEADSTRONG
>> No. 2241
[x] Open the nearest door and duck in

Lady Luck shines upon children and fools. And we are the latter.
>> No. 2242
[X] Open the nearest door and duck in.

I think we ought to stop voting for the night. The server seems to be completely fucked.
>> No. 2243
[x] Open the nearest door and duck in

Lady Luck shines upon children and fools. And we are the latter.
>> No. 2244
[X] "Descending from the heavens, the reckless demon captain! HERE TO CLAIM YOUR LIFE!"

...Is what I'd like to say, but you guys already fucked that one up.

[X] Open the nearest door and duck in.
>> No. 2245
[X] Open the nearest door and duck in.

Try to access a terminal, or capture one of the crew to interrogate. We need a map.
>> No. 2246
Fuck so the posts did go through? Well at least I didn't lose them, what ever was going on last night made me give up. Let me clean up in here
>> No. 2247
>>2168
>revealing your personal weapon, a mighty harpoon easily twice the height of Rumia.
FUCKING.
AWESOME.
>> No. 2248
>>2247
Man the harpoons?

More like MANLIEST HARPOON.
IT IS BOTH MANLY *AND* A HARPOON.
>> No. 2249
File 121000841791.png - (187.15KB , 641x2614 , 1206310527423.png ) [iqdb]
2249
In during.
>> No. 2250
(I didn't like how the previous post read, I wrote it while very sleepy and so am reposting a better version. Also I want to recount the votes after the whole weird posting thing.)

The entire bridge is silent, so shocked be your entrace they seem to have no idea how to react. Which is a blessing as it takes a moment for your to check if you just broke your legs or not. It's like the eye of a storm, outside you can still hear the battle raging, a quick scan of the room you count there are three exits and about six female crew members in similar variations of Sakuya's bizzare uniform.

Slowly you unfold yourself from the landing, letting each vertbray of your spine stack one at a time before finally snapping your head and shoulders up to look Sakuya in the eye. Heart racing you say.
"Your heart."
And with deceptive speed close the gap between you until your standing with your face inches away from hers, plucking a rose from the air you place it in her clevage.
"I'll be taking it."

A white hot pain streaks across your face and you barely throw yourself out of danger, raising a hand to your brow it comes away wet and sticky. A nasty gash has been sliced across your face barely missing your eye and staining your vision red. Wiping it away you see Sakuya with her arm raised holding a silver knife dripping blood. Her face imapssive and eyes burning with anger.

"Insolent whelp, don't you DARE draw so close to your mistress without permission."

This isn't good, you sacrificed your surprise advantage with that move and got hurt too. Without needed to be commanded her crew surround you, each one is a highly trained combatant, but you note they've abandoned their posistions to attack you. An ear splitting blast sends the ship lurching and setting them off balance, letting you take advantage of the situation. With deft movements you skewer two assailants and knock down three others with a sweeping move, the path clear you tear down a corridor regardless where it leads.

At first you run at random, the black burnished metal of the corridors blurring as you run, trying to head in the general direction of the stern where the brig may be and taking out who ever gets in your way. It may be a small ship but your unexpected attack has confused their attempts to find you, most think you're on the deck because no one would believe you'd be dumb enough to jump.

After a while it becomes clear you have no idea where you're going, you could be found at any time and then it's game over. You've been able to take down individual opponents and those on the bridge because of your superior reach, but that'll just be a hindrance in close quarters.

You're at a three way junction.

[ ] Straight on

[ ] Left

[ ] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2251
[x] Right
>> No. 2252
[x] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2253
[X] Straight on.

The nearest door might be an airlock. Since the crew apparently has no idea where we are, exactly, we should be able to barrel down the hall for a bit and strike down anything that we run into. The more crew we take out now, the less we have to deal with during the escape.
>> No. 2254
☞ Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2255
[x] Straight on
>> No. 2256
[ ] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2257
[X] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2258
[ ] Straight on
>> No. 2259
[x] Straight on
"See you Space Cowboy" is now playing in your head.
>> No. 2260
[x] Straight on
>> No. 2262
[X] Open the nearest door and duck in
>> No. 2263
Straight on and duck are tied
>> No. 2264
[x] Straight on

[x] Open the nearest door and duck in

I'M HELPING
>> No. 2265
>>2263
Just pick the one you want to write.

NO, WAIT-
>> No. 2266
[x] Straight on
>> No. 2267
>>2264
WRIGGLE DIES
>> No. 2268
>>2267

That's the second time I've brought this on.
>> No. 2269
File 121002013756.jpg - (65.27KB , 640x480 , WRIGGLEDIES.jpg ) [iqdb]
2269
>>2267
You're gonna carry that weight.
>> No. 2270
>>2269
Take a load off Annie
Take a load for free
Take a load off Annie
Aaaand aaaaaand aaaaaaand you put the load right on me
>> No. 2271
File 121002035556.gif - (325.67KB , 320x180 , 1186907215219.gif ) [iqdb]
2271
>>2268
>> No. 2272
File 121002065193.gif - (43.56KB , 647x393 , 1191970045530.gif ) [iqdb]
2272
>>2271

Not until I make you sink into absolute despair anon.
>> No. 2273
Hearing a shout from behind you dash straight on ignoring everything else. It seems that you're on some kind of central corridor because there's quite a few turns branching off of it, from which more crew members keep popping out at various intervals. Most of them are apparently on their way some where else as they don't spot you until your foot is planted squarely in their face, onwards you speed leaving a trail of unconscious maid girls.

You really hate having to hit women, but sometimes a man has to ignore manners in oder to protect something.

This main hall way leads to a dead end presumably at the back of the ship, the heavy roar of the engines is much louder here. Over the heavy thrumming you catch the fragments of someone speaking near by, curious as to why they aren't trying to find you you cast about for where it's coming from.

A steel door marked "Engine Room" is partially open. Peering in it's pretty dark, only slightly lit by lamps in red glass, you can just make out three crew members standing over someone slumped against the casing of the powerful engine. Over the din you can barely make out what's being said.

"You fucking bitch!" One of the uniformed women kicks the person on the floor sending them sprawling again, you hear them cry out painfully.
"As if we didn't have enough to deal with right now, you go and set fire to the fucking brig and escape?"
"We'll show you what we do with insolent whores who don't know when to quit!" One of the others adds lifting the recumbent figure to strike her, she gets spat in the face for her troubles.
"I'm going to break your pretty little face for that!"
____

[ ] Rush in and take them out without another word

[ ] "I don't care much for your hospitality, is this anyway to treat a guest?" Attack

[ ] "You cowardly scum, TASTE MY STEEL!"

[ ] "You're like a pack of cats playing with a mouse, so which one of you ladies wants to dance with me?"
>> No. 2274
[x] Rush in and take them out without another word

Time to RIP AND TEAR SOME GUTS!

Or skewer and flay. Whatever.
>> No. 2275
[X] Rush in and take them out without another word.

The time has come for cold, efficient rage.
>> No. 2276
File 121002136023.png - (37.25KB , 564x525 , anon2.png ) [iqdb]
2276
[x] "You're like a pack of cats playing with a mouse, so which one of you ladies wants to dance with me?"
THE NIGHT'S STILL YOUNG LADIES
LET'S DANCE UNTIL WE DIE
>> No. 2277
☞ Rush in and take them out without another word
>> No. 2278
[x] Rush in and take them out without another word
>> No. 2279
[x] Rush in and take them out without another word

Save the snappy phrase for after your successful attack.
>> No. 2281
[►] Rush in and take them out without another word

time, have not enough, etc.
>> No. 2282
>>2273
I'm having Najica Blitz Tactics flashbacks.
>> No. 2283
[x] Rush in and take them out without another word

Listening to a few tracks from ARCHIV-EAST and reading this thread makes for an awesome combination.
>> No. 2284
>>2279
Exactly. We need the edge given by surprise, given that we don't have the home ground advantage at the moment.
>> No. 2285
[x] "You're like a pack of cats playing with a mouse, so which one of you ladies wants to dance with me?"
>> No. 2286
File 121002691539.jpg - (99.81KB , 750x600 , nitori.jpg ) [iqdb]
2286
Fury wells up in your chest, carefully opening the door you slip in silently. Dashing towards the cluster of women they don't hear your silent footsteps as you stalk towards them swiftly, they're too involved in what they're doing.

One turns away for a moment and spots you but by then it's too late for her, with letting a sound pass from your lips you run her through with a charging lunge. Shattering her ribs it tears easily through her chest bursting out of the other side in a spray of blood, she looks at you in horror before coughing up more crimson blood. Lowering the point she slides grossly off of the harpoon and thuds sickeningly against the floor, she does not get up.

What ensues is not a fight, caught unawares and terrified by your initial strike they panic. Rather than trying to defend themselves they try to flee towards the door, but you are merciless.

One barely has time to start running before you split her shoulder with the harpoon, dragging her back to you all it takes is a twist to free the barbed blade and bring it down through her neck.

Her partner manages to clear half the room before you spot her, hurling the harpoon it strikes her in the thigh felling her like a hunted animal. Screaming with pain with tears running down her face she tries to crawl away from you in sheer terror. Grabbing the haft of your weapon stops her in her tracks, twisting to face you she screams over and over. Her eyes glazed over in pure fear.
With a viscous strike you run her through carving a hole through her heart, blood spatters the room and covering your face mixing with your own blood that still flows freely from your brow.


Thirsty for more blood you turn and spot the person they were assaulting, recalling why you attacked brings you back to reality. As the mist lifts from before your eyes you realize with disgust what you've done, these women were unarmed. They were no combatants. Innocents.

Falling to your knees and dropping the harpoon your stomach gives a painful heave. You've killed, what's worse you've killed the defenseless. You had always chosen to use non-leathal force when you had the option, even as you made your way here you had made only crippling blows rather than kills. Now you've gone and murdered three women....

"W-who's there?" A weak voice calls out, forcing your self to move you try to pass these thoughts from your mind. Shakily you stand and go over to the recumbent person before you.

"It's me. I'm here to rescue you." Trying to make your voice stay level you shake the blood from the harpoon and clear it from your eyes, the person addressing you isn't Marisa though.
"T-that's nice, I think I need rescuing."
A pair of blue eyes look at you blearily through swollen and bruised eyelids.
"But who is me?"

[ ] "I'm captain anonymous of The Herald of Spring. Who are you?"

[ ] "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"

[ ]"Don't try to talk, I'll get you some where safe."

[ ] "WHERE'S MARISA?!"
>> No. 2287
>>2282
Was that any good? I thought about buying a long time ago but I didn't in the end, got Excel saga instead.
>> No. 2288
[x] "I'm captain anonymous of The Herald of Spring. Who are you?"
>> No. 2289
[x] "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"

she might not know who marisa is
>> No. 2290
☞ "I'm captain anonymous of The Herald of Spring. Who are you?"
☞ "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"
>> No. 2291
[x] "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"
>> No. 2292
[x]"Don't try to talk, I'll get you some where safe."

just keep moving
>> No. 2293
[x] "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"

Cause' we gonna have a party.
And the guest of honor is missing.
>> No. 2294
[ ] "I'm captain anonymous of The Herald of Spring. Who are you?"
[ ] "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"
>> No. 2295
[X] "I'm the captain of The Herald of Spring. Who are you?"
[X] "Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"

Three-person party, coming up when we find Marisa.

It's not nice that we had to kill, but I guess it was necessary - if those three had gotten away, the ship's crew would know where we were.
>> No. 2296
I hope she didn't just optic-camo herself to look like Marisa, because then we'd look like idiots.
>> No. 2297
>>2295
Thing is you've done a very ungentlemanly thing.

Ever played D&D? Captain anon is like a homebrew paladin variant, instead of having a holy vow you have a gentleman's honor.

Breaking your personal code results a reduction in your abilities until either you:

A) Redeem yourself

B) Sink so low that you change classes, becoming an evil variation of the Gentleman captain.
>> No. 2298
>>2297
A) Redeem yourself - Aka: Save Marisa
>> No. 2299
>>2297

Well then, we'll just have to take the next chance to redeem ourselves. Considering we're on a rescue operation, there should be plenty of chances to treat those we rescue as a gentleman would.

Later on, we can have the priestess do a special little burial thing for those we've killed.
>> No. 2300
>>2298

That's not redeeming ourselves thats our objective. Saving the other one as well would go part way to redemption.
>> No. 2301
See, this is why I never play a paladin, the DM ALWAYS sets you up for a fall.
>> No. 2302
>>2301
See I hate that whole "make the paladin fall" thing. If the paladin makes a morally ambiguous choice that's one thing, maybe a minor penalty.

But attacking unarmed people = very bad
Attacking without issuing a challenge = bad

You have to play by the rules, PaladinsGentlemen don't go around sneak attacking people. They don't attack without giving a challenge because even if it's hopeless you have to give them a chance to surrender.
>> No. 2303
File 121003003630.jpg - (98.85KB , 504x640 , nitori_b.jpg ) [iqdb]
2303
"Did you see another prisoner here before you escaped?"
"Another prisoner?" She tries to sit up and look at you but slumps back down, concerned you rush over and support her head. Closing her eyes she smiles at you.
"That feels nice, you've got strong hands Mr."
"Please, tell me. Was there anyone else in the brig with you when you escaped?"
"Mmm." She groans as she shifts in your hands, she's so light she must've been captive for days. If not longer.
"Yeah, they brought in this one girl today. She really kicked up a fuss when they chucked her in, wouldn't shut up for ages...."
Her words trail off, she's having trouble staying conscious. You give her a gentle shake.
"What happened to her?"
"Oooh, huh? Oh. The ship got attacked so I took the chance to try and escape, she gave me a hand with some of her magic because I was so weak. We came here to try and....."
She drifts off again, damnit she's in a bad way.

[ ] Feed her water from your flask

[ ] Slap her

[ ] Put her on your back and try to find the brig

[ ] Check the engine room.
>> No. 2304
[ ] Feed her water from your flask
and then
[ ] Put her on your back and try to find the brig
>> No. 2305
[x] Feed her water from your flask

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 2306
>>2303
[X] Get ye flask.

And then [X] Put her on your back and try to find the brig
>> No. 2307
[X] Feed her water from your flask.

Then:

[X] Put her on your back and try to find the brig.

Best make sure our new charge is safe.
>> No. 2308
>>2306
You cannot get ye flask.
>> No. 2309
>>2304
[ ] Feed her water from your flask
and then
[ ] Put her on your back and try to find the brig
>> No. 2310
[x] Feed her water from your flask

You try to feed her water directly from your flask but it keeps dribbling out, what ever is wrong with her it's stopping her from swallowing on instinct.

Feed her water with a kiss?

y/n
>> No. 2311
[x] Check the engine room.

Namely sabotage the shit outta it in whatever crude way we can and then

[x] Put her on your back and try to find the brig
>> No. 2312
>>2310

N

As stylish and charming as that might be, it's definitely not gentlemanly to snatch a kiss from a girl who can't consent.
>> No. 2313
[X] Feed her water from your flask.
[X] Check the engine room.

Maybe there's something more we can do here, an act of sabotage, perhaps? Anyway, she probably needs a moment to catch her breath before we go running off again.
>> No. 2314
>>2310
[n]
>> No. 2315
n
>> No. 2316
Y
>> No. 2317
>>2310
Ask for consent.
>> No. 2318
>>2317
She isn't conscious.
>> No. 2319
>>2310
[n]

Wouldn't engage the swallow reflex anymore than pouring water down her throat.
>> No. 2320
>>2318

[x] grope
>> No. 2321
[X] Yes, but state your intention before you do it.

On principle, if nothing else. After those three murders, we probably need all the Gentleman Points we can get.
>> No. 2322
>>2321

She's a little too unconscious to hear us.
>> No. 2323
>>2322
I realize this. That's why I called it a matter of principle. Even if she can't hear us, it only seems right.
>> No. 2325
>>2323

Not kissing a girl because she's unconscious is a principle. But not kissing a girl because you haven't the magic words, no matter if she's conscious or not? That's just affectation.
>> No. 2326
So, what is Captain Anon doing?
>> No. 2327
>>2326
We're still on Namek.

Scorn, how long does Davy sleep for him to dream this much?
>> No. 2328
>>2327

Davey is drunk. If he's seriously hung-over, he'll be out for an entire day.
>> No. 2329
File 121003461933.jpg - (59.90KB , 487x550 , 1209680460545.jpg ) [iqdb]
2329
Reasoning that she won't be able to swallow whatever you do, you lift her up into your arms and onto your back. Her weight is almost negligible, the poor thing must have been starved before she escaped. That beating must've put her into a critical condition.

Hefting your harpoon you realize you can't fight as long as you're carrying her, fuck. As if in answer to your silent prayer to NOT encounter anyone else you hear foot steps approaching from somewhere within the Engine room.

As you're debating whether to fight of flight a welcome sight greets your eyes, emerging from the gloom is Marisa. She's looking a little worse for wear and she has a few nasty purple bruises on her arms and legs, but other than that she seems to be fine.

"Nitori I've finished, now wha-"

Spotting you she stops, dropping the small brown satchel she was carrying she runs over to you and tries to wrap her arms around you in a tight hug. Nitori's presence makes it a bit awkward though, shaking Marisa off she lays a hand on your chest.
"C-captain! What are you doing here?"
"Don't be silly Marisa, I'm here for you."
"You came here for me? You." Her eyes shine moistly.
"YOU IDIOT! WHAT IF YOU WERE KILLED? HOW WOULD I LIVE WITH MYSELF? OH GOD YOUR HURT!" Some how she manages to fuss over you while at the same time beat on your chest with her fists, by the time she's wiping the blood from your face with her sleeve you have to shake her off.
"Marisa we don't have time for this, we've got to get out of here. Nitori is in bad shape."
"What? How did this happen?"
Looking around she catches sight of the bodies of the slain, concern over comes her expression as you hang your head in shame.
"Oh captain....."
"Let's. Let's just go, alright?"

She nods, after a little more discussion she decides to carry Nitori for you so you can defend everyone.

Stepping out of the engine room you find the hall empty, but the sounds of battle still rage outside. Thick black smoke is billowing from an open door, Marisa chuckles.
"Looks like they didn't have time to put it out, you guys must be really giving them hell out there."
"How did you get out anyway? And what were you doing in the engine room, you should have been escaping!"
"It's thanks to Nitori, she manage to make some crude bombs even while she was imprisoned. They're not very effective but on certain weak points they can still do some nasty damage, but they need magic to be armed. So I busted us out and she gave me the bombs, we were going to blow the engines up and escape on a life raft."
"That's not a bad idea, can you detonate them remotely?"
"Of course!"
"Then wait for my signal."

___

[ ] Try and find the life boats

[ ] Get onto the deck and attempt to leap back onto The Herald

[ ] Go back through the ship and into the bridge, try the leap from there

[ ] Get Marisa to blow a hole in the wall and escape outside
>> No. 2330
>>2327>>2328

It just seems longer because I haven't been able to update as much.

Besides, it's a dream but it's also it's own story.
>> No. 2331
[X] Try and find the life boats
>> No. 2332
☞ Try and find the life boats
>> No. 2333
[x] Try and find the life boats

Just hope we don't get shot down.
>> No. 2334
[ ] Try and find the life boats
>> No. 2335
[x] Get onto the deck and attempt to leap back onto The Herald

they'll suspect us taking the life boats
>> No. 2336
[x] Try and find the life boats

Secure an avenue for escape.
>> No. 2337
[X] Try and find the life boats

Dammit anon, whenever I turn my head you fuck something up.
>> No. 2338
[X] Go back through the ship and into the bridge, try the leap from there.

I'm worried about risking the girls in the jump, but I'm also worried that if we try the lifeboat, we'll just end up getting blown out of the sky. Not to mention that they'd expect us to go for the lifeboats, so there would probably be a heavier guard there by now.

I'm torn.

At the very least, I doubt they'd expect us to storm the bridge again.
>> No. 2339
[X] Try and find the life boats.
>> No. 2340
File 121003776176.png - (26.47KB , 400x400 , sakuya2.png ) [iqdb]
2340
"Wait, does that mean you know where the life boats are?"
"Sort of, Nitori just gave me a general direction of where they are, I guess she planned on leading the way."
"Where are they?"
"Mid ship and down a level, but unless the captain's given the bail out order the locks don't open. I've got one bomb left for it, if it doesn't blow it open then we're screwed."

You haven't got long to decide, you could try and risk it by jumping again but there's no guarantee that The Herald will be in position or that the girls could stand the fall. Considering you nearly broke your legs last time you think it best to risk the life rafts.

"Alright, we'll take the rafts. Do you know how to go down?"
"This way!" She strikes off and you follow. "They dragged me through the ship once so I have a inkling of where to go."

Once again you run through the bowls of The Killing Doll, hopefully for the last time. Charging through the halls Marisa stops by one of the identical steel doors and gestures for you to open it, doing so reveals a set of metal stairs running up and down the side of the ship.

You have to slow down as you descend, the ship is taking a beating right now and it's making it harder to balance. At one point you have to throw your self between Marisa and the wall to stop her from crashing into it and hurting the pair of them, after that you reluctantly slow down some more. Every second you waste is agonizing, you could be discovered at any moment.

Finally making it to the bottom you burst through another copy paste door, right into the presence of Miss Sakuya Izayoi.

"Predictable wretch, I'll admit you've caused me a good deal of trouble. But once again you've played right into my hands." Hitching up her skirt, revealing a tasty stocking'd thigh, she draws a hand full of throwing knives.
"Once I have you, I'll order your crew to surrender and hand over the Miko for your life."
She smiles evilly, her porcelain white skin and dead red eyes make her seem like some kind of wicked doll.
"Of course, I won't give you back. No, you're far too much fun. An excellent specimen," She shudders with excitement. "I can't wait to punish you. Just thinking about it is making me wet."
"What a lewd women, don't you know that real men don't like the hard sell?"

Placing yourself between Sakuya and Marisa you ready your weapon, she wouldn't hesitate to kill them if she sees an opening. You're going to have to keep her attention on you.
"*psst* Captain, look behind her."
As Sakuya still sizes you up you take a chance to do so, behind her are three large iron doors. You presume they're the bays for the rafts.
"If you can keep her busy, I'll blow the doors open and we can escape."
Nodding you stalk towards Sakuya, her eyes are alive with passion now and her face split with a morbid grin.

____

[ ] Be aggressive and don't give her a chance to look away or take her attention from you, even if it means taking a few hits

[ ] Be completely defensive and never let her approach the girls.

[ ] Try something flashy
>> No. 2341
[x] Try something flashy

I have no regrets, this is the only path.
>> No. 2342
[x] Try and find the life boats

Other options are dangerous to the touhous in tow. However it's entirely possible that the Killing Doll will fire on us when we escape.
>> No. 2343
[ ] Be completely defensive and never let her approach the girls.
>> No. 2344
>>2342
Slowpoke, you're alive!
>> No. 2345
[X] Try something flashy

Time to do what we do best: distract people with overly impressive maneuvers.
>> No. 2346
[X] Try something flashy

I am a real man.
>> No. 2347
>>2342
I am slowpoke
hear my kick and moan
>> No. 2348
[x] Try something flashy

Death and glory!
>> No. 2349
[X] Try something flashy

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
>> No. 2350
>>2341
>[x] Try something flashy
My whole life was "Unlimited Fanfiction works"
>> No. 2351
[ ] Be aggressive and don't give her a chance to look away or take her attention from you, even if it means taking a few hits

We shall pay for our ungentlemanly ways with our BLOOD.
>> No. 2352
[X] Try something flashy

"THIS WILL BE THE FINAL TIMESTOP!"
>> No. 2353
>>2352

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA
>> No. 2354
[X] Try something flashy

Declare spell card: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
>> No. 2355
>>2343
Flashy has won. But I'll let you in on something.

Had you played defensive, Sakuya would've worked out what you were protecting and killed the girls. Resulting in KNIFED END and you submitting to her.

You become her pet captain and your crew and ship are reintroduced into the SDR navy after being "reeducated"
>> No. 2356
>>2355
The best defense is being MANLY LIKE THE FIST OF THE MOTHERFUCKING NORTH STAR.
>> No. 2357
>>2355
Since we're Cú Chulainn, does that mean we're going to use our noble phantasm?

We shall pierce her heavens with our GAY BULGE.
>> No. 2358
>>2355
Wouldn't-be-so-bad-end-if-it-didn't-involve-other-fine-ladies END
>> No. 2359
>>2355
Awesome.
Although I'm not too fond of BAD ENDS in dream sequences. I mean, we should pretty much control whatever the hell happens in our dreams, right?
>> No. 2360
>>2355
I got hard at the thought of being dominated by Sakuya.

But, I'm glad we didn't pick that choice.
>> No. 2361
>>2355
You gonna finish up soon, or can I go to bed?
>> No. 2362
>>2355
Take THAT, Defending-The-Innocent!
>> No. 2363
File 121004036150.png - (80.49KB , 421x449 , Anonymous.png ) [iqdb]
2363
>>2355
A FATE NOT BEFITTING OF THE ONE CALLED CAPTAIN ANONYMOUS
CRISIS AVERTED
>> No. 2364
>>2359
It's like the symbolism of allowing your mind to give in to despair. What happens in the dream may or may not effect what you think of doing IRL.

__

"Mistress Sakuya, my mother told me to never hit a lady." Dash in, stab then swing the butt at her knife hand. She evades the blows but barely, the butt connects painfully with her shoulder.
"But then again, you're no lady."

She spring forward and slashes at you, seeing an opening to her left you feint then side step her swapping positions. You see Marisa run past behind her, but your attention is brought back to Sakuya as she throws her shining blades at you. Moving just in time you feel the air move by your face as one barely misses you, the other two rip your coat as it billows out.

She's fast, so far you've been lucky but she's got the advantage. She can throw knives canceling out your reach advantage and she's more flexible at close range too.

__

[ ] Untie the flag and try to throw it at her face on your next pass, you could blind her if you do it right

[ ] Get in close and grope her

[ ] Throw the Harpoon, then do a flying kick

[ ] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definately worse than your bite."
>> No. 2365
[x] Untie the flag and try to throw it at her face on your next pass, you could blind her if you do it right
>> No. 2366
>>2361
I'm trying to end this tonight.

I'd say there's around six scenes left if you do i right, less for bad ends or more if you don't screw up too badly but still get in trouble.
>> No. 2367
[x] Throw the Harpoon, then do a flying kick

Fuck yea!
>> No. 2368
[X] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definitely worse than your bite."

The grope is definitely ungentlemanly, but verbal barbs? This is what we thrive on.

Have at you, my dear.
>> No. 2370
[x] Untie the flag and try to throw it at her face on your next pass, you could blind her if you do it right
Stay on target...
>> No. 2371
[X] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definitely worse than your bite."
She seems to be the easily provoked type
>> No. 2372
[ ] Untie the flag and try to throw it at her face on your next pass, you could blind her if you do it right

Can we do this quickly(a few moments, so not to get knifed while doing it)? If not, then the insult.
>> No. 2373
[X] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definitely worse than your bite."

Sakuya has been set off by damn near every single insult we've thrown at her so far. Her temper seems to get her livid, as well, so a persistent stream of insults and verbal attacks should do well to distract her and make her fumble her moves.

Remember anon, we're awesome because we have style, not just because we do cool things now and again.
>> No. 2374
>>2369
Changing mine to only be [X] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definitely worse than your bite."
>> No. 2375
>>2355
That sounds hot
>> No. 2376
[x] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definately worse than your bite."

>>2373

Agreed.
>> No. 2377
[O] Untie the flag and try to throw it at her face on your next pass, you could blind her if you do it right
>> No. 2378
[x] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definately worse than your bite."
[x] Untie the flag and try to throw it at her face on your next pass, you could blind her if you do it right
Two pronged distraction attack. Finish it with
[x] Throw the Harpoon, then do a flying kick
Stylish Points +10
>> No. 2379
[x] Throw the Harpoon, then do a Rider Kick.
>> No. 2380
[x] Throw the Harpoon, then do a flying kick
>> No. 2381
[ ] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definately worse than your bite."
>> No. 2382
[x] Try to break her concentration by insulting her. "Your bark is definately worse than your bite."
>> No. 2383
Mix [ ] Flag with [ ] Insult?
>> No. 2384
>>2383
Fuck yes.
>> No. 2385
>>2383
ONLY if the flag is easy to undo. If it's something that will take more than an instant to remove, no.
>> No. 2386
>Mix [ ] Flag with [ ] Insult?

Yeah, why not?

It's kind of a cheap tactic, but we can justify it by saying "How dissapointing...only peons fall for such things" or something along those lines.
>> No. 2387
>>2385
Seconding.
>> No. 2388
>>2383

As has been said, only if it's easy and will take no more than a second to untie the flag.

And provides us with an opportunity to make a cutting remark about seeing-eye dogs.
>> No. 2389
File 121004251319.jpg - (84.32KB , 431x610 , 200311sakuya01.jpg ) [iqdb]
2389
Feinting again you scrape past another set of flying knives, scoffing you quip.
"Your bark is definately worse than your bite."
"I'll make you eat those words!"

She charges at you furiously, intent on opening you up with her blades. Acting swiftly you loosen the knots on the flag, ducking under her swipes you sweep the harpoon sending the flag free and whipping it right into her face.

Blinded Sakuya stumbles and falls to the floor trying to wrest the entangled cloth free, turning to Marisa you give her the signal.
"Now!"

Clearing the door she snaps her fingers, a wave of heat hits you as the blast rips the air with a low roar. A rush of wind nearly knocks you back, inside the freshly made hole is a tiny life raft for two although you could probably fit Nitori on someone's lap. The blast triggered the launching bay's doors to open and beyond you can see the boundless sky below, the air blowing in is freezing. Grabbing Nitori Marisa jumps into the raft and begins to coax the engine into life.

You've got a moment before it'll start, want to do anything before you go?

[ ] Cut Sakuya's face, just like she cut you.

[ ] Place a rose on Sakuya

[ ] Fuck that you've got to launch the raft
>> No. 2390
[x] Place a rose on Sakuya
>> No. 2391
[ ] Place a rose on Sakuya

gotta make up
>> No. 2392
[x] Place a rose on Sakuya
SHE HAS BEEN MARKED.
>> No. 2393
[x] Place a rose on Sakuya

THIS OPTION
>> No. 2394
[ ] Place a rose on Sakuya

Dozo
>> No. 2395
[ ] Place a rose on Sakuya

Gentlemen do not cut a lady's face.
>> No. 2396
>>2395
Yeah but wouldn't Sakuya look badass with a scar and an eye patch?
>> No. 2397
[X] Fuck that you've got to launch the raft.
[X] Toss a rose at Sakuya over your shoulder you as you go.

A gentleman knows that his charges are more important than his pride. That doesn't mean we can't leave a present for a woman we best in combat.
>> No. 2398
>>2396
No.
>> No. 2399
>>2396

Yeah, but cutting a 'defeated' combatant is no better than hurting innocents. Plus, all villains do that kind of thing, and I don't want Captain Anon to turn into a villain.
>> No. 2400
>>2396
I'm also afraid it's going to give me dark side points.
I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A SHELL OF MY FORMER SELF
>> No. 2401
[x] Place a rose on Sakuya

It would be really cool to have the same scar as an enemy captain, but we need redemption points now.
>> No. 2402
>>2396
That would go against the Beliefs of Captain Anon, he would not do that stuff, so
[ ] Place a rose on Sakuya
>> No. 2403
We return what's given to us.

[x] Cut Sakuya's face, just like she cut you.
[x] Place a rose on Sakuya

QUEEN EMERALDAS / CAPTAIN HARLOCK END
>> No. 2404
lol we just murdered a bunch of fleeing, unarmed ensigns, and we're being a squeamish over disfiguring their captain who disfigured us

[x] Cut Sakuya's face, just like she cut you.

This crimson scar is what propels me;
My harpoon thrusts through the sky!
Aim directly for her rosy cheek,
And cut her just below the eye!

WHITE WHALE!
HOLY GRAIL!
>> No. 2405
"I ask that you don't hate me Mistress Sakuya." Lightly you toss a rose to her just as she frees herself from the flag.
"War makes us enemies of necessity, I refuse to hate you for what you've done to me and my crew. You are after all, just following orders."

Kicking out hard behind you the raft judders free of it's mooring.

"Perhaps when this war is over, you'll let me buy you dinner."

And with that you hop into the raft just as it slips loose, sliding off of The Killing Doll you watch Sakuya until she becomes nothing more than a tiny dot. The engine roars into life and begins to putter as Marisa pilots the tiny vessel towards The Herald.
"THIS IS FOR EARLIER!"
Marisa cries and snaps her fingers again, for a moment nothing seems to happen. Then smoky orange explosions billow from deep within The Killing Doll, crippled it halts and begins to list as the air currents catch it.

Your ship is looking a little battered, so is Reisen's for that matter. As Reisen's ship sweeps past you the gilded letters of it's name catch your eye. "The Zayaku"

"Captain, doesn't it seem a little.... quiet for a battle?" Marisa points out, indeed it IS very still for a battle. For a moment you fear the worst thinking that the crew has been arrested, none of the ships are moving so Reisen could've easily boarded them. But there's too big a gap between them, there's no way that could've happened.

"Marisa I want to know what's going on, land on the deck."
"Captain?"
"Do it!"

With reckless abandon she sends the raft towards the deck of The Herald, coming in low it scrapes the armored deck sending sparks flying as metal runs over metal.

(cont, BRB going to get a snack.)
>> No. 2406
Oh, and I forgot to mention that if anyone ends up wearing an eye patch, it should be Captain Anon. Preferable acquired after doing something awesomely GAR while defending our crew of lovely ladies.
>> No. 2407
>>2404

More liek

>SCARLET MAID!
>BITCH GET LAID!
>> No. 2408
Man cliffhanger, eat later and finish this up.
>> No. 2409
>>2405

Oh well, maybe her mistress will give her a scar as punishment.
>> No. 2410
I find it pretty lulzy that we call her "Mistress Sakuya".
>> No. 2411
>>2410

Term of endearment?
>> No. 2412
I would want to call her Mistress Sakuya.
>> No. 2413
File 121004760688.jpg - (160.98KB , 958x921 , 120813002198.jpg ) [iqdb]
2413
The shock of the landing shakes you up, by the time you're back to your senses the crew has rushed out to help you. What? Don't they know it's dangerous to be out on deck during a battle?

"Captain!" Cirno is the first to reach you, with the help of her team she lifts you and the girls free of the raft, laying you out on the deck.
"You big dummy, why'd you go and do that for?"
Cirno, Rumia and Daiyousei are all brimming with tears as they tend to you, it looks like they brought out stretchers. You try to sit up but they push you back down.
"Girls! Please! I'm fine, help Marisa and Nitori!"
Reluctantly they let you sit on your own, clenching her fist Rumia bites her lip as she fights back tears looking at you.
"Little Rumia..."
With a cry she clings onto you and buries her face in your coat sobbing, you ruffle her hair and look at Cirno and Daiyousei. Both of them are struggling to stop themselves from doing the same.
"Aya and Momizi are helping that girl you brought with you cap'n. Alice got Marisa."
A quick check shows Nitori being born away on a stretcher by the engineers and Marisa walking unsteadily while leaning on Alice.
"Don't scare Rumia like that captain!"
Clutching your coat in both hands Rumia berates you in her high voice, it takes you a moment to calm her down but finally she stops crying but still clings to the tail of your coat sniffing.
Swallowing hard Cirno speaks again.
"Cap'n. That rabbit lady called the fight off, she says she wants to talk to ya'. Wriggle wants you back on the bridge, sir."
"Let's get moving. Then, Cirno?"
As you start to move Cirno stays in place, she's shaking.
"You're a bloody fool cap'n. You gave me and the girls a right scare." Rushing over to you she hugs you much like Rumia did.
"I hate it when you do this crap, I do."
Releasing you from her embrace Cirno ushers Rumia away from you and marches off, out of no where Daiyousei gives you a peck on the cheek before chasing after them. Well, that was unexpected.

Making your way onto the bridge you find Wriggle in communication with Reisen.
"...wait a moment longer, he brought wounded with him. Ah!" Wriggle sees you and runs over, pushing you onto the podium she says.
"Here he is! Captain, tell her what happened!"
"YOU!" Flustered with confusion and anger Reisen fumes at you.
"What the FUCK just happened? First you open fire on a defenseless vessel, then you jump MID BATTLE onto it, attack the captain, run amok inside and escape on one of their rafts while blowing up their engines and carrying TWO passengers in Empire and Moriya uniforms. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED HERE?"

Before you can begin to address her Sakua opens up a screen, seething with even greater rage she begins.
"I'll get you for this you little bastard! If you think what I did to your little bitch was bad wait until next time! I'll capture your whole bloody crew and torture them in front of you! No one defies Sakuya Izayoi! I'll get that Shrine Maiden if it's the last thing I do!"
"What was that Captain Izayoi?"
"Huh? EIENTEI?"

You watch Sakuya as the realization sinks in, a glance at Wriggle shows she's got a sly smile going on. You'll have to reward her for this little trick.

"So you took one of their crew hostage, is that right Captain? Well, that changes everything. For one it makes you the agresser in this situation."
"What! You can't prove anything you little bitch, it's my word against yours! No one will believe you, I have contacts in your government!"
"And you'll be expected to give a full list of the traitors upon your arrest."
"Master?"
"I'm sorry for the trouble out little captain has caused you Mr Anonymous."
"Lady Kaguya?"

It certainly is getting crowded in here, two new screens showing Lady Erin and Queen Kaguya have popped up next to the others.

"Uh, that's quite alright your majesty." You say with a deep bow, Eientei women sure are beautiful. Kaugya in particular is a refined and lovely creature, not that Erin is without her charms.

"I'm afraid sometimes she let's her enthusiasm run away with her. No harm done though right?"
Aside from messing up my ship you think, but it's probably best not to speak out in front of a queen.

"What is this shit? I thought that long range communication was down!" Sakuya is beside her self with anger, she doesn't even seem to care about the situation she's in.
"We rely on our communication network for a lot of things in Eientei, do you really think we'd let it be non-operational for any length of time." Erin's pleasant demeanor contrasts with her hard words. "And I take it you were involved with it's sabotage as well? My the list of crimes grows with every passing moment."
"You can't do this! I'm a personal servant to Remillia!"
"Actually, you'll find that being a Queen. I'm more than able to have you thrown away without as much as a trial. Not that I will, but I could if I wanted."

Sakuya merely stammers and chokes on her own impotent rage as her brilliant plan comes crashing down around her.

"Reisen, I'll leave this to you shall I?"
"Um, yes master."
"Good girl, nice meeting you Captain Anonymous."
With that Erin disappears.
"Yes, be a good girl Inaba. Say hello to the other Inaba for me as well." Kaugya turns to you, her brilliant smile lifts your heart.
"Well, that was interesting wasn't it captain? I'm here by giving you an official royal pardon for any crimes you may have committed due to extraordinary circumstances."
"Thank you your majesty!"
"Hmm, you're such a nice boy. Well, I won't tie up your communications officer any longer. Ta'ta!"
And then her window winks out too, now that she mentions it Wriggle does seem a little flustered from the effort of holding all those signals in her head.

"Uhhh, sorry about that." Reisen mutters to you, it's odd to see her embarrassed about anything.
"*ahem* Sakuya! You are herby under arrest for various charges including kidnapping and sabotage. Surrender your vessel and come quietly, if you do I'll make it easier on you."

Calm but defeated Sakuya glares at you one final time before blowing an errant hair from her face and cutting her signal.

"I think that was the most fun I've had in months Captain." Reisen says to you, practically leering at you.
"I only wish I could've faced you myself Lady Reisen."
"Call me Reisen." She purrs. "I'd challenge you again but I have some business to attend to. I hope you'll promise me a proper match next time."
"I'd be more than happy to do so, so long as you promise to let me take you out to dinner afterwards."

Reisen blushes and bites her bottom lip with her sharp teeth, but doesn't move her intense gaze from your face. It's odd to have a woman flirt so directly with you, but not bad.

"How about you join Eientei captain? I'd love to have someone like you on my side. I'm sure you'd enjoy life in my navy, the perks are quite excellent."
"Oh really? How about you join the Empire navy? I'm sure I could pull a few strings and get you posted with me, I can assure you that the perks are equally exceptional."

The two of you gaze at each other for what seems like an eternity. You could fall for a woman like this you find your self thinking.

"Captain, I can't just marry any man. I have to marry the strongest in Gensokyo. I think you just became my number one candidate, but I won't let you have the prize just yet. I want you to earn me." She winks at you.
"I look forward to the next time we meet."
The message ends and the screen blinks off, god she's made you hard.

Once again your crew are staring daggers at you.

"*cough* Mystia? Take us back into the dock, we've got wounded."

_______

(blargh i am ded)
>> No. 2414
>>2413
Epic.
>> No. 2415
>>2413

Reisen looks to be our eternal rival. And Sakuya? Archnemesis.
>> No. 2416
>>2413

Truly awesome.

Wish I had your writing power to complete this damned 10 page report I have to turn in by Thursday.
>> No. 2417
>>2416
I have six days to shoot and edit two films, write 1500 words on one subject and 750 for another.

I'm so close to being done but goddamn actually getting it done is killing me.
>> No. 2418
I'm Doctor Doujin, and I approve of this story. It cures what fails you.
>> No. 2419
>I have to marry the strongest in Gensokyo.

OH GOD YES, BIZARRE YURI TIME
>> No. 2420
>>2419
REISEN x CIRNO SEX

Oh and *Scorn*? I'm mighty interested about the knifed end in >>2355, so if you actually have it on hand, could you post it? If you don't, it's fine.
>> No. 2421
>>2413
Is... is that a bulge I see in the front of Reisen's panties?
>> No. 2423
File 121006270646.png - (91.58KB , 351x199 , viral.png ) [iqdb]
2423
What with the Gurren Lagann styled Touhou pics, and Sakuya seemingly becoming our rival now, I can't help but imagine her looking in the same style as Viral now.
>> No. 2424
>>2421
what part of "Eirin's Shady New Drug" do you not get?
>> No. 2425
File 121007167468.jpg - (69.08KB , 715x283 , pickone.jpg ) [iqdb]
2425
>>2423
>> No. 2427
File 121007306346.jpg - (224.59KB , 1600x1200 , CaptAnonHitlist.jpg ) [iqdb]
2427
>>2413
Two down,
Three to go.

ROW ROW, FITE DA' POWAH!
>> No. 2428
>>2427
Sakuya and China are not down, they will come back again, China does not hate us thought. But Sakuya hates our guts, we shouldve gave her a scar on the face, wouldve made her hate more. She will be back in Captain Anonymous Rex III The Wrath of Sakuya.
>> No. 2429
>>2413
Rumia is so moe~
>> No. 2430
>>2428
Hate is such a weak word to describe Sakuya's feelings towards us.
>> No. 2431
>>2430
Love and hate share so many qualities.
>> No. 2432
>>2430
She would follow us even to hell just to torture and kill our crew before our eyes just to see us suffer and then kill us slowly? Seems kinda that the SDM will be the main Villains in this story. Needs more Remilia.
>> No. 2433
>>2431
I will do a combination of loling and facepalming if Sakuya's feelings towards Captain Anon were like Roa's feelings towards Arcueid.

Severely misinterpeted love.
>> No. 2434
File 121008184995.jpg - (245.86KB , 682x800 , adaine.jpg ) [iqdb]
2434
>>2433
Sakuya = Adaine
>> No. 2435
>>2434
Fuck yes!
You are the best woman in Gurren Lagann ever!
>> No. 2436
I just had a thought.

DO WANT Mokou rogue pirate captain.
>> No. 2437
>>2436

So you managed to figure out where she was during all this eh? How clever of you
>> No. 2438
>>2436
We must recruit her for the Herald of Spring!
>> No. 2439
>>2438
>recruit her

if you know what I mean
>> No. 2440
>>2437
Wait, did I seriously guess right or are you shitting me? Mokou is the Commander Farsight of the Captain Anon world?
>> No. 2441
>>2440


Yeah I hadn't worked her into the story yet, but it makes too much sense not to use her like this
>> No. 2442
>>2441
MOKOU ENCLAVES
>> No. 2443
No LA tonight but here's the Sakuya's pet end.
__

Over and over your weapons clash sending sparks flying with each strike, you swear not to take one step backwards. You will defend your wards even if it costs you your life.

"I'll bleed you dry worm!"
"Women shouldn't be so coarse."

Her speed is the greatest threat, should you leave even the smallest opening she could slide in and attack the defenseless girls behind you. With a stalwart heart you place your body between her and them, even as her knives carve your body sending waves of agony through you.

"*pant* Feeling *pant tired? Perhaps you'd like rest you head against my breast and rest."
"What *wheeze* w-what breast?"

Each swipe is met with a ringing parry, each projectile is swept scornfully from the air as you give an iron defense. For what seems like hours you parry, dodge and spin. Sweat beads form and fall from your bloody brow and fresh wounds seep your life into your clothes, but Sakuya has faired no better despite her cool facade. A deep gash in her side has slowed her down and a puncture in her thigh has made her steps halting and shaky, but even so you've faired worse than she. Blood loss begins to take it's toll and your vision swims, but never do you let up.

Another charge, she over extends herself leaving her open but as you heft your harpoon to deliver a sound blow from the haft to her head your strength falters. Your legs give way and the heavy weapon clatters to the floor beside you. Seeing you collapse Sakuya gains her second wind, with a cruel coolness she places a foot on your chest and presses you against the floor. It feels like you're being crushed.

"Beg for your mistress's forgiveness."
"Captain!"

You can't fall here! You can't die now! So long as you have Marisa to protect you have the strength to fight! Roaring your fury you grab Sakuya's foot and wrench it off of you sending her sprawling across the floor. Fighting a wave of nausea as you stand and grabbing your harpoon you take position once again.

"Goddamnit Marisa," Staggering you approach her to deliver your triumphant blow. "Can't you let me die in peace!"
"I-impossible, how can you even stand?" Awed Sakuya stammers at you.
"A man is only truly strong if he has someone to protect."
A wicked smile plays across her lips, until the day you die that smile would haunt your dreams.

"Then allow me to kill your strength."

A flick of the wrist. A flash of silver. A scream.

What happened next was a blur, you remember turning your back on Sakuya, seeing Marisa sitting very still. The handle of a knife protruding from her head, her eyes wide open with horror and pain. A shout welling in your mouth, trying to run to her and then an intense pain running through you. Then a sinking darkness.


After that you remember little, just the fevered dreams of a mad man. Seeing Marisa die broke something inside of you turning you into more beast than man, a beast that Sakuya could tame.

Yes, you recall quite clearly those islands of calm when Sakuya would come to you. At first you would fly into a rage at the sight of her, your mind becoming a diamond of hate at the mere mention of her, but with her discipline she broke what was left of your will. At first it was all punishments, your wild ways were not tolerated and soon even your feral mind learned that thinking a certain way lead only to more pain. Once the beast was calmed the rewards came.

Those silent nights when she would enter your room and, as strange as it sounds, comfort you. She would hold you for hours as you sobbed your heart, your soul out and she would embrace you and caress your hair. With gentle kisses she rekindled those dead feelings inside of you and with her nubile body she would mold you into a shape pleasing to her.

The love she gave you was both the heights of pleasure and the depths of pain, both for body and mind. As she slowly reintroduced you to society, the Scarlet Devil Republic's society of course, she would still punish you for "misbehavior" but even in such discipline you found a new pleasure with her. Soon it became a part of your private embrace to have her discipline you before you would couple and join as one.

Thinking back, it was probably after a year she reintroduced you to the navy, her immense pride with you pleased you to no end, she had saved your original crew and ship. Both of which had been reordered to better suit her tastes, while you recognized each one of them you didn't recall them being so quiet and sombre. Apparently you hadn't been the only one she had broken in order to tame, but you no longer cared for their lives.

Only in service to your mistress Sakuya did you find purpose and joy.
>> No. 2444
>>2443
Hot.
>> No. 2445
>>2444
Yeah I reckon I could live with Sakuya owning me.

I kind of want to highlight something here, the SDR isn't evil. Not even Sakuya is evil, she's a sadist but not evil.

This world isn't divided along lines of GOOD and EVIL with NO ROOM FOR GREY AREAS.
>> No. 2446
File 121012121881.gif - (402.77KB , 300x168 , despairing.gif ) [iqdb]
2446
>>2443
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>> No. 2447
>>2445
Well that was hot, but it needs to go more into detail, instead of the overview. Write more in detail about those nights she tamed captain anon.
>> No. 2448
I'd let Sakuya tame me. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 2449
>>2443

Damn. That's actually depressing as hell, just because of what happens to the crew. Glad we avoided that.
>> No. 2450
>>2443
Now, THAT is a truly BAD END. Good show.
>> No. 2451
>>2443
Now THAT, is one hell of a BAD END.

Depressing new Herald of Spring is depressing ;_;
>> No. 2452
We'll find Mokou while she's pirating an Eientei vessel. Attempt to rescue bunnies -> to personal duel with Mokou -> Mokou's ship exploding; all hands lost -> Mokou: "meh, I'll stay with until you pay off the cost of that ship"

BTW, have we officially assigned a first mate? Actually, an entire listing of the crew according to rank and station would be very helpful.
>> No. 2453
>>2443
So... Marisa is the link between blissful peace and total chaos? Who'd have thought that? C'mon, show of hands!
>> No. 2454
>>2453
I beleive that if Sakuya had done the same to any of our other crew members we'd have reacted the same.

We can't bear the loss of losing family ;_;
>> No. 2455
>>2450
>>2451
Now THAT-mind.

>>2452
Was in or near the beginning of the first Captain Anon adventure.
>> No. 2456
File 121017548684.jpg - (227.08KB , 720x804 , 1203377961185.jpg ) [iqdb]
2456
Good thing we avoided that bad end. We'd of had an orgy of despair if it actually happened.
>> No. 2457
File 121018016617.png - (300.43KB , 500x812 , 1210034569387.png ) [iqdb]
2457
>>2452
Marisa is first mate closely followed by Alice.

And yes, your would've gone mad with grief if you had lost any of the crew. If one of them had been there as well as Marisa you would've had a chance to recover while they give you courage. But because you basically lost everything right there and then Sakuya shivved you, it was all over.


And now for some bad news.

WRIGGLE DIES.

Just kidding, the truth is that it's highly unlikely I will post any LA until the 12th of may. Not saying I won't here, just saying that you'll be lucky if I do.

As things stand, I just spent my day filling in as an extra in one mate's film. Editing my own and have to use all of friday to shoot and edit the second. Thursday I need to check the tape to watch the first film, then I have a performance to be at that night.

Finally I have two essays to be written by the 12th and a presentation to give on the 14th. Plus I have to find a flat mate to take my place on an existing contract so I can get into the house I want to be in.

I'M WORKING LIKE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST.

It all clears up by the 12th, but for the next couple of days I'm more likely to post shorts and fap fodder than LA.

Have some summery Cirno
I'll end this post as I always do by complaining about the FUCKING TOO HOT WEATHER! KING OF SUMMER DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH CENTIGRADES?
>> No. 2458
File 121018192515.jpg - (321.89KB , 500x778 , alaskan-30cm-brushed-nickel-fan.jpg ) [iqdb]
2458
>>2457

Hi I make it not hot.
>> No. 2459
>>2457
Take care Scorn, and don't fail life.
>> No. 2460
>>2443

Now, I could live with that as an ending. A NORMAL one, btw, since I kinda like this stuff. But like >>2447 said, some more details would be...very apreciatted.
>> No. 2461
Scorn is lurking around here the whole day long. Go write something in between.
>> No. 2462
Scorn you need to update the LA. I need the tsundere Wriggle, but we just keep killing her in /shrine/.
>> No. 2463
>>2462
>but we just keep killing her in /shrine/
>keep

I've fallen WAY behind in reading THIS SHRINE (YAF, he's a beast...). Wriggle comes back!?
>> No. 2464
>>2463

Yes, only to get shanked again. At least we got a hug the second time. Also, /shrine/ Kourin is a dick.
>> No. 2465
>>2464
Death is a silent embrace.
>> No. 2466
>>2464
Shrine Kourin is hot for Reimu. And Shrine Anon is a dick too.
>> No. 17837