- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 15452)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 124414940462.jpg - (156.38KB, 448x635, f72f8ef044271724f5d309ce239c2c17.jpg) [iqdb]
15452 No. 15452
[x] Ask Wriggle what sauce she likes.

“What kinds are there?” You ask, not really to anyone. Kind of like Mystia’s question. Maybe Wriggle would know? “Hey,” You say, turning to Wriggle. “What’s a good one?”

“Good what?”

“A good sauce,” You say, looking back to Mystia. She’s set the red stuff down by now and started looking in the cupboards for something.

“Hmm… well, I like the normal stuff,” She says, “And… what was that other one? Bar-be… something. That sweet stuff.”

“Barbeque?” Mystia asks, turning around. “Yeah, I haven’t used that in a while, have I?”

Wriggle nods. “You really should. It’s been a while.”

Mystia nods back, and returns to digging around in the cupboard thing, emerging with a few things of powder after a bit. “That solves this problem, then. Huh. I wonder if I’ll get any customers tonight, with all this rain…”

Wriggle laughs. “I don’t think so.”

“Yeah,” Mystia says, sighing. “You’re probably right. When it’s this dark at night, I don’t think people can find it. Buisness has been kind of slow lately, too. Or is it just my imagination?”

“Sounds like she got the humans riled up, so they’re probably staying away from the forest for a while,” Wriggle says, shrugging. “You might want to lay low tomorrow, too. I guess they’re bringing out the big guns.”

“Big guns?” You ask.

“Yeah, the council’s hunters,” She says, “That’s what you said, right? That Keine told you that they were going to be used?”

[ ] “She didn’t say tomorrow, though.”
[ ] Nod.
[ ] “I don’t know. She did, but then we talked and stuff…”
Expand all images
>> No. 15453
[x] “She didn’t say tomorrow, though.”
>> No. 15454
[x] "I guess..."
[x] "How do I lay low?"
>> No. 15455
[d] "I don't think she said tomorrow..."
[a] "And how do you 'Lay low'?"
[z] Lie down and forward, flattened against the stand's counter.
[e] "Like this?"
>> No. 15456
[x] "I don't think she said tomorrow..."
[x] "And how do you 'Lay low'?"
[x] Lie down and forward, flattened against the stand's counter.
[x] "Like this?"

~
>> No. 15457
[d] "I don't think she said tomorrow..."
[a] "And how do you 'Lay low'?"
[z] Lie down and forward, flattened against the stand's counter.
[e] "Like this?"

Perfect. Let's just hope we don't get exterminated ...
>> No. 15458
>>15457
>>15456
>>15455
Come on guys, you're taking the moe thing too far.

[X] “She didn’t say tomorrow, though.”
>> No. 15459
>>15458
Yeah, guys. It's also intrusive and just plain silly.

[x] Lie down, flattened against the ground.
[x] Oops, you've got a little bit of dirt smudged on your face. Eh, close yours eyes? Why?
[x] Mystia, you don't have to wipe my face... tee hee, it tickles!

I believe this is much better, don't you?
>> No. 15460
[X] “She didn’t say tomorrow, though.”
>> No. 15461
File 124417031467.jpg - (26.22KB, 350x262, ICalledIt.jpg) [iqdb]
15461
>>15447 here.

>>"And… what was that other one? Bar-be… something. That sweet stuff."
>> No. 15464
>>15461
Congratulations. Your life is now complete.
>> No. 15466
>>15458
>>15459

Fags

[x] "I don't think she said tomorrow..."
[x] "And how do you 'Lay low'?"
[x] Lie down and forward, flattened against the stand's counter.
[x] "Like this?"
>> No. 15467
>>Come on guys, you're taking the moe thing too far.
>>moe
>>too far
>>Touhou

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 15468
>>15467
I mean that's not even moe at all.

Fuck, seriously.
>> No. 15469
>>15468
This.


[x] “I don’t know. She did, but then we talked and stuff…”
>> No. 15470
[ ] “She didn’t say tomorrow, though.”
>> No. 15471
[X] “I don’t know. She did, but then we talked and stuff…”
>> No. 15472
I didn't do it to make it moe. I did it because >>15454 put the idea in my head.
>> No. 15476
[x] "I don't think she said tomorrow..."
[x] "And how do you 'Lay low'?”

“I don’t think she said tomorrow,” You say, “And how do you lay low?”

“She meant tomorrow. That’s how these things work.” Wriggle says, grinning a little bit. It really doesn’t seem like she’s making this up. “Trust me on this one. And when I say lay low, I mean stay away from those guys when they come by.”

“Yeah,” Mystia says, having gone back to cooking. “They’re real strong. It’s best to run.”

You nod. “Like Yuuka?”

Wriggle laughs. “A human that strong? No way.”

“Like Marisa?”

Wriggle is still laughing a little bit. “That’s… a little closer, I guess. There’s around ten of them, at least there were last time they went through here.”

Ten? That’s a lot of master sparks.

“Well, they better hope they don’t wake me up,” Wriggle grumbles, “I won’t be so nice if it’s a bunch of humans stomping through the place. Maybe it’ll still be raining, so they get soaked, too.”

Wriggle… seems kind of scary right now. You wonder why?

Suddenly, everything lights up, but only for a short time; then, it goes back to normal.

“What was---“

KABOOM!

You don’t know what to do. What’s going on? This isn’t normal at all. First, the water, then this?

“It’s a thunderstorm,” Wriggle says, sighing. “First one this year.”

“Why does it do that?”

Wriggle shrugs. “It just does.”

“Only a little longer~” Mystia says, beginning to hum something from the kitchen. You can smell the red stuff cooking, and hear it, too. It’s going to be really good, you think. “Fry, meat, fry~”

You wonder what you should do while you wait.

[ ] Talk to Wriggle or Mystia, or both (write-in).
[ ] Go out and try to find Rumia. She’s always having fun.
[ ] Wait around, see if anything happens.
[ ] Something else (write-in).
>> No. 15477
[x] Wait around, see if anything happens.

Relaxing. These are the precious moments~
>> No. 15478
{X} Wait around, see if anything happens.
>> No. 15479
[x] Go out and try to find Rumia. She’s always having fun.
>> No. 15482
[x] Wait around, see if anything happens.
>> No. 15483
[X] Wait around, see if anything happens.
>> No. 15484
[x] Go find out why the sky makes that sound.

Random action to see if we can run into iku... or get fried in the process.
>> No. 15485
[x] Wait around, see if anything happens.
>> No. 15486
[x] Wait around Mystia, try to learn how to cook.
>> No. 15487
[ze] Go find out why the sky makes that sound.

I'm curious!
>> No. 15490
[x] Wait around, see if anything happens.

>>15487
You are now picturing Phobe in a lab coat making SCIENCE.
>> No. 15492
[x] Go find out why the sky makes that sound.
>> No. 15493
>>15490
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 15497
[x] Go out and try to find Rumia. She’s always having fun.
>> No. 15498
[x] Go find out why the sky makes that sound.
>> No. 15503
>>15490
With a bubbling beaker and glasses, too.
>> No. 15514
[x] Wait around, see if anything happens.

You could just sit here while you wait, too. That’s what Wriggle is going to do, so there must be something good about it. Right?

Mystia is still singing, while Wriggle is looking out into the night. You decide to look, too. It’s… dark. And noisy, and wet. You wonder what she sees out here? Her eyes are better than yours, at night. She has no trouble seeing things that you can’t. Looking back to her, she’s shifted her focus again, back to Mystia. Maybe it’s gone now, but you keep looking anyway.

The water is really kind of pretty. The lamp that Mystia has out makes them sparkle as they fall. You’ve never seen anything like it. There’s another bright light, and this time, you see where it’s coming from. There was a crooked bright light just now, really far away. You think maybe by that mountain. There’s a boom to this one, too, but you’re ready this time.

There’s another flash, but the boom for this one is deeper than the last one.

“Heh.”

You turn to see Wriggle looking at you. “So what’d you do to get them after you like that?”

“I played with a boy, and…”

“Wait.” Wriggle says, “That guy, he’s still after you?”

You shrug. “I don’t know. Keine didn’t say who she was talking to.”

“What else would the humans be after you for?”

You think about it, for a second. Keine said that humans didn’t like it when other humans were killed. You haven’t killed any other ones… have you? No. The one, you just took off his leg. Even if he doesn’t grow it back, he can still get around. That’s it, though. You haven’t really played with any others.

So, you shrug. “Nothing, I don’t think.”

“Must be that, then,” Wriggle says. “Hey, how’s the meat coming?”

“Hmm~,” Mystia says, breaking in the middle of a song line, “Here’s one~”

Saying that, she turns around with a bit of that paper. On top of it, you see some dark red stuff on a stick. She sets it in-between you and Wriggle.

[ ] Grab it.
[ ] Wait for another piece.
>> No. 15515
[x] Grab it.

Give us the sticDONTGIVEUSTHESTICK.
>> No. 15516
[X] Wait for another piece.

Snatching food? For shame doc!
>> No. 15517
[X] Wait for another piece.
>> No. 15518
[X] Wait for another piece.
>> No. 15520
[x] Wait for another piece.

And then Yuyuko decides to happen by and we go hungry. Poor Phobe. Maybe one of the girls will invite us to lunch sometime.
>> No. 15523
[X] Wait for another piece.

>>15515
Do you know my dad?
>> No. 15524
>>15520

Then we try to moe Yuyuko out of a few pieces.
Course, that could backfire and she decides to take Phobe home...
>> No. 15525
[x] Wait for another piece.
>> No. 15526
[X] Wait for another piece.
>> No. 15527
[x] Wait for another piece.

Phobe's such a nice little youkai, everybody loves her!
>> No. 15528
>>15524
...Or eat her.
>>15527
They love her so much that they break her legs and chop off her arms. Now that's a special kind of love~
>> No. 15533
[x] Wait for another piece.

It's Wriggle's favorite, so we should indulge her.
>> No. 15535
[x] Wait for another piece.

You look at it, and then at Wriggle. She’s going the same to you. Who’s is it? Well… you don’t mind waiting for the next one.

“I’ll eat the next one,” You say, giving the paper a little push in her direction. She nods, picks it up, and begins eating.

You look out into the night for Rumia, but don’t see her at all. She must be doing something else. Or maybe she doesn’t know that there’s food.

“Here’s another~”

You turn around to find another piece of meat on paper the counter, with Mystia returning to the grill. That was quick. She must have a bunch frying at the same time. You pick it up and take a big bite.

It’s… really good. You’re glad you waited this time to have it cooked. Sweet, was it? There’s a few different flavors in the sauce itself, so you think only one of them is sweet. It doesn’t take you long to finish the meat on the stick.

“And one for me~” Mystia sings, setting another one next to the grill. Then, she puts a few more on the black grill. After doing that, she picks it up and begins eating, facing in your direction for a change. “How is it?”

“Great,” Wriggle says, nodding. “I love this stuff.”

You nod, too. “It’s really good. I know that it’s sweet, but what else is it?”

“Hum. Spicy, too, I guess,” Mystia says, “I don’t really know. I got a bottle from outside once, but it’s kind of hard to copy.”

“It’s not spicy like that other stuff was,” You point out.

“There’s different levels of spicy,” She says, turning around to tend to the meat. “This one only has a little bit.”

“Are you done yet~”

You turn around, and see a really wet Rumia. There’s a bit of mud on her face, too, and some red stuff. You guess she already ate. Wriggle, too, turns around. She reaches into her pocket, but then pulls her hand out empty.

“And another~”

There’s another piece of meat on the counter, which Wriggle grabs after you don’t reach for it.

“Not yet,” Wriggle says, “Wait a bit more.”

Rumia sighs, and takes a seat. “It’s no fun with just myself.”

“And another~”

You get this one, and start eating. There’s nine more sticks total, so you all get enough to eat. Rumia doesn’t reach for any, so now you’re sure that she already ate. Soon, there’s a pile of sticks and three papers sitting in front of you all.

“Ahhh…” Wriggle says, patting her stomach. “Now, if it’d stop raining, this would be perfect.”

“Let’s go play~” Rumia says, standing up.

“Play what?” You ask.

“Uh… I don’t know.”

[ ] Let someone else suggest something.
[ ] Danmaku? That might be fun, in the water and wind.
[ ] Hide and Seek? As long as you aren’t it, they’ll never find you.
[ ] Something else (write-in).
>> No. 15536
[Q] Hide and Seek? As long as you aren’t it, they’ll never find you.
>> No. 15538
[ ] Hide and Seek? As long as you aren’t it, they’ll never find you.
>> No. 15539
[x] Its wet outside. Rain is fun, but only a little bit.
[x] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun. Does Mystia have any?

Rumia, you better not have done what I think you just did.
>> No. 15540
>>15539
Which is what, exactly? Unless she happened to find and eat a human traveler or something in the time it took Mystia to cook the boar, I can't really read anything too bad into her absence.

[X] Let someone else suggest something.

We need to expand our game repertoire.
>> No. 15541
[x] Let someone else suggest something.

>>15539
She ate the rest of the boar.
>> No. 15542
[X] Let someone else suggest something.
>> No. 15543
[x] Danmaku? That might be fun, in the water and wind.

Suddenly, Phobe finds she has power-ups in harsh weather, and manipulates the fear of the thunderstorm into her enemies while she uses danmaku. "Keep your eyes on the bullets, not on the clouds~"
>> No. 15544
>>15543
...That would actually be kind of cool.

Storm Rider Phobe~
>> No. 15546
[x] Danmaku? That might be fun, in the water and wind.

raindrops dodgan gaems
>> No. 15549
[x] Danmaku? That might be fun, in the water and wind.
>> No. 15550
[ze] Danmaku? That might be fun, in the water and wind.

>>15544
Forgot to vote.
>> No. 15552
I'm kind of dead today, so sorry for the micro-update.
================================================
[x] Danmaku? That might be fun, in the water and wind.

“Let’s go play danmaku,” You suggest. “It might be more fun when it’s like this.”

“You serious?” Wriggle asks, “Well, if you’re going to do that, count me out.”

“Me, too,” Mystia says, sighing. “It’s no good to go out when it’s like this.”

“Why not?”

“It’s cold, and it’s wet.” Wriggle says. “It’s no fun being pushed around by the wind and rain.”

Rumia speaks up. “I’ll play~”
Hmm…

[ ] You want to try it, at least.
[ ] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
[ ] Hide and Seek? As long as you aren’t it, they’ll never find you. And, it’s dry when you’re hiding.
[ ] Ask if someone has a better idea.
[ ] Suggest something else (write-in).
>> No. 15553
[ ] You want to try it, at least.
>> No. 15554
[ ] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?

It's no fun if not everyone is having fun.
>> No. 15555
[X] You want to try it, at least.
>> No. 15556
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15557
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15558
[X] You want to try it, at least.
>> No. 15559
[x] You want to try it, at least. Give the others a show!
[x] We can play cards after one round of danmaku.
>> No. 15561
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15562
[ ] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15563
[z] You want to try it, at least. Give the others a show!
[e] We can play cards after one round of danmaku.

Treatment Sign 「Electroshock Therapy」?
>> No. 15570
[x] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?

Anyone for a game of faro?
>> No. 15575
[x] You want to try it, at least. Give the others a show!
[x] We can play cards after one round of danmaku.
>> No. 15577
[x] You want to try it, at least.

“Ok,” You say, nodding. This should be fun. And, danmaku is fun to watch, so it’s OK if not everyone wants to play. “Let’s go!”

Taking a step back out into the water, you still can’t see what they mean. It’s wet, sure, but it’s not cold. It’s nice. Kind of like being tickled all over.

You lead the way up into the sky this time, with Rumia right behind you. It’s hard to see where the trees end, but another bright flash off in the distance helps you out. Yep. Definitely over by that mountain. Maybe you’ll go see what it was tomorrow.

“Ok, I’m gonna start~” Rumia says loudly, somewhere far in front of you. You can’t see where, though, because it’s too dark.

“Me too,” You say, remembering how you did this before. Time to be a real youkai again. You start letting the little glowly lights make themselves, and Rumia does the same. It’s just like the other day when you played, but with water and wind.

Her stuff still isn’t that hard to dodge in the beginning. You try to focus on both her pattern and yours this time, taking it all in. From the ground, it must look really pretty. From up here, it’s even a little shimmery from the water in the air.

As you’re dodging, more water starts to fall. Lots more. Like you’re swimming, now, instead of being sprinkled on. It’s really hard to see Rumia’s pattern now, and you get hit a little bit. You can still see yours in your mind, though, so you don’t let up.

Maybe if you move a little, she won’t know where you went? You try it. Instead of moving a little, you move a lot. It doesn’t take long for her to find you, though. You guess it doesn’t help that your pattern comes from you. Even if you can’t see Rumia, you can sort of see her bullets glowing.

Your pattern… didn’t Marisa say something about that? Ow. Yeah. Something about another one. But, you only do one thing, don’t you? There’s only one thing that--- ow. Maybe you should have thought about this earlier. Ow.

At least the rain feels good on the parts that you got hit at.

[ ] One is fine. Just keep at it!
[ ] You definitely need two. Think!
>> No. 15578
[X] You definitely need two. Think!

Think think think think.
>> No. 15580
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...

PHOBE WEATHER TYPHOON!
>> No. 15581
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...
>> No. 15582
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...
>> No. 15583
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...
>> No. 15584
[x] You definitely need two. Think!

Don't feel, think!
>> No. 15585
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...
>> No. 15586
>>15580
Phobe the Stampede?
>> No. 15590
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...
>> No. 15591
Damn, this sounds kind of neat.

"Rain" would be, what? Vertical danmaku? That sounds sort of awesome, actually. Phobe thinks in three dimensions.
Then you add in the "wind;" waves and arcs blowing about. Keep those 2D.
"Lightning" would probably be sudden, long crooked forking strands coming in at random angles. It would appear fast, and disappear fast.

Then mix and match; amplify, emphasize, or downplay various elements as needed to represent a given weather pattern.
>> No. 15592
>>15591
Fireworks.

Hundreds of streaks falling from the sky. If the enemy is not hit from that, after a few seconds, the rain danmaku burst into Thunderous waves that flow outwards, at the same time producing the random Lightning effect. Anything close would be knocked away, and anything far would be hit by the streaks. If you fuse those elements together, you get a firework-like pattern, that would definitely fill the battlefield.

When we get spellcards, we need to think up some moe~moe~ names.
>> No. 15593
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...

Sounds like fun.
>> No. 15602
[x] You definitely need two. Think!
[x] The rain, wind, thunder and lightning? I wonder if I can mimic them in the danmaku...

Not bad.
>> No. 15609
[x] You definitely need two. Think!

Rumia’s is shifting, so yours should, too. Right? But, you don’t really get what Yuuka said about it. Something about flowers and seeds and buds being the same thing. But, they’re different, so… ow.

Maybe if you just imagine one? Draw something else? But what? You try drawing a lot of different things, like the rain, or trees, or bright flashes, but it doesn’t work. It isn’t you, so you can’t do it. Ow. Ow. Your pattern keeps going, but it doesn’t like it when you think of other things. It gets weaker.

Yuuka has to be right, though, when she said that they were the same thing. But ow you just can’t see it ow.

Ow.

This isn’t working. You keep thinking that you’re getting by the bullets, but the wind keeps gusting and stuff, so you keep touching them on accident. That, and the water is getting in your eyes. Sometimes, when you blink, it gets hard to see until you blink again. Ow.

No, not working. You’ve lost this one, unless Rumia suddenly stops shooting. Ow ow ow ow!

You stop. You can’t think right now. Pain. Bright pain, like that flash. The last one hit you right on, and it really hurts. Stop. Rumia’s danmaku stops, too, but the rain doesn’t. You can’t see her anymore, and she doesn’t show up when you wait there for a little bit, so you float your way back towards Mystia’s stand. It’s hard to see, but you can just notice the faint light spot there.

“I think I can tell who won,” Wriggle says, laughing a little bit as you show up. You notice Rumia sitting down, grinning like she usually is. “So, how was it? Everything you hoped for?”

[ ] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
[ ] “It was really fun. Like hide and seek, but in the air.”
[ ] “The water kept getting in my eyes, and the air kept moving me…”
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 15610
[ ] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
>> No. 15611
[x] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”

Hopefully this will trigger some pattern making tips from Wriggle.
>> No. 15612
[x] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”

No excuses.
>> No. 15613
{X} “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
>> No. 15614
{X} “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
>> No. 15615
[x] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
>> No. 15626
[x] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
>> No. 15650
[ ] “The water kept getting in my eyes, and the air kept moving me…”

*pouts*
>> No. 15654
[x] "It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work."
>> No. 15673
[z] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
[e] "I had an idea, though. I need to practice this when I'm not being hit with stuff."
>> No. 15676
[x] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”
>> No. 15677
No update today. Sorry, but I got suckered into helping an out-of-town relative set up his new computer.
>> No. 15696
[x] “It was really fun, even if I couldn’t get it to work.”

“It was really fun,” You say, “even if I couldn’t get it to work right.”

“Get what to work right?” She asks, “Some new technique, or something?”

“New danmaku. Yuuka told me how, I think, but I didn’t get it…”

“Getting ambitious, aren’t you?” Wriggle says, laughing. “Well, it’s not too hard. Just find something that’s you, in another way.”

“That’s the problem,” You say, sighing. “If it’s me, it’s me, right? There can’t be two me’s.”

“Sure there can,” Mystia says, who up until now was leaning on the counter. “The forest at night and the forest in the day are different, right? Or even the forest when it’s raining and the forest when it’s not.”

…hmm. You think you might get it, but… your power is just your power. It isn’t different at different times. You’ll have to work it out later. There has to be something. You nod to them. “Right. I think I might get it.”

“Yeah, it’s not much harder than---“

Another bright flash, and then a loud bang. Looks like the thunderstorm is going to be out there for a while. Wriggle sighs, having been interrupted. You start to think on it, but only a little bit passes before Rumia speaks up.

“Phobe, let’s go out and play~” She says, standing back up. “Not tired anymore~”

[ ] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.
[ ] More danmaku? You’ll play with what you have. It’s good practice at dodging.
[ ] Suggest another game (write-in).
[ ] Do something else (write-in).
>> No. 15697
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15699
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15703
[x] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.

Sigh. Hoping something good happens this time around.
>> No. 15707
[ze] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.
>> No. 15710
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15711
[X] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.

Let's see if we can get Phobe to think up a new pattern.
>> No. 15712
[x] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.
>> No. 15713
[X] Suika was playing a game with cards. It seemed fun, and dry. Does Mystia have any?
>> No. 15717
[x] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.

Thinking about stuff tends to work.
>> No. 15719
[x] More danmaku? You’d rather think and practice than have a real match, though.

“I want to get better, though,” You say, “So I don’t want to play right away. It’s hard to think when playing.”

Rumia looks a little disappointed. “Later?”

You nod, causing her to smile. “Ok,” She says, getting up and heading out into the rain. Though, before she leaves completely, she turns around. “Anyone else~?”

Both Wriggle and Mystia shake their heads, after which Rumia leaves. You wonder where she’s going? Somewhere fun, you bet. But right now, you want to think. Think about what you do. Maybe first, you should look at what you have. You’ve never seen it full before. Just let it out, and start---

“Hey,” Wriggle says, laughing a little. “You’ll break something if you do that under here.”

Mystia nods. “Not to kick you out, but…”

You understand. If something like a building gets broke, it’ll be hard to fix, so you head out into the rain too. Up into the air, where you were before. The water isn’t as thick anymore, and the wind not as strong, so it’s easier to get up. You start your danmaku.

…letting it go like this, it’s really cool to watch. When you can see it all, it’s really good. Perfect. But…

You think back. Not all humans get scrambled the same, do they? Some get angry, like that boy or that man or that one guy with the bow. Some get really scared, like the woman. Some even start laughing, like that other guy. Maybe that’s what they mean? It’s the same thing, but if you look really hard, it looks different on different humans.

Right as you think this, the rain starts to get even weaker. You let your danmaku stop, too. That’s just scrambled. So, scrambled with yelling? Scrambled with “ahhhh I’m going to kill you a thousand times over’? What would that be? You try it, thinking about it like you do normally.

… and it works. It’s not as good as your other one, you don’t think, but it works. Angry red danmaku zips around, darting and doing crazy things. It’s exciting to watch, but… it’s a little weak. It’s hard to see the whole thing. You’ve only seen a few humans like that, so you don’t get it really well. You don’t get this danmaku really well, either. But, it’s there, like you had hoped.

You let that turn off, too. Scared? You try that. Same thing, but even weaker than angry. It looks different, but again, you don’t really get it. So it doesn’t work well. Same with laughing. They’re there, but you don’t think they’d be good to play danmaku with. Too easy, and you have to think too hard to make them. Maybe if you saw more humans like that…

… well, there’s a bunch of them coming tomorrow, right? A lot of them but… maybe if Wriggle and Mystia and Rumia helped you, you could do it. Play with them, see them scared or angry or start laughing. That’s not killing, so it’s fine. Right? You don’t need to kill them to see that. And when you learned how to danmaku before, it was because of playing with humans. So, maybe…

The water is almost not here anymore, you realize. It took a long time to think of that, and imagine it, and play around with it. There’s a really good smell in the air, and the wind is going away. And, you think that maybe, in a little part of the sky, you see the moon. Almost round. It should be round tomorrow, with how much it grows.

[ ] Go ask Wriggle and Mystia, about their help. Rumia, too.
[ ] Try to find Rumia. It’s later, and even if they are weak, you want to try them.
[ ] Do something else (write-in).
[ ] Take a nap. Day is better than night.
>> No. 15721
[X] Go ask Wriggle and Mystia, about their help. Rumia, too.
>> No. 15722
[ze] Go ask Wriggle and Mystia, about their help. Rumia, too.

Phobe really shouldn't be dragging others into this to help bail her ass out, but she wouldn't really know about responsibility yet, would she? Plus, they've helped her out before, and she's friends with them. It would seem perfectly natural to ask.
>> No. 15723
[Q] Go ask Wriggle and Mystia, about their help. Rumia, too.
>> No. 15735
[x] Take a nap. Day is better than night.
>> No. 15740
[x] Take a nap. Day is better than night.
>> No. 15743
[x] Go ask Wriggle and Mystia, about their help. Rumia, too.
>> No. 15744
No update today, since I'm being lazy. I'll write one up tomorrow.
>> No. 15750
[x] Go ask Wriggle and Mystia, about their help. Rumia, too.

No way you’ll be able to. Play with them on your own, that is. Wriggle said it might be better for everyone to just stay away, but… that’s not really fun, either. So, you start to float down. If you’re gonna play with them, you need to have your friends play, too.

“…what? Did you get smacked by some of that lightning, or something?”

Wriggle doesn’t like it. You floated down and asked, saying why, but you saw a frown right away. Rumia wasn’t there, so you decided to ask Wriggle and Mystia.

“It’s a really bad idea, so I’m not going to help” Mystia says, turning around from some other water inside the stand. “Wouldn’t it be better to wait until its one or two humans? That’s best. That way, you can win if things go bad.”

You think about that. One or two? You have a hard time finding one or two. You got lucky that first time, so it might take a really long time to find one or two…

… and more would be better, anyway. If you can watch a whole lot of that stuff at once, it’ll be easier to see. Bigger.

“… hah. What, you don’t think I could take them out, Mysti?” Wriggle says, grinning.

“Will you help?” You ask her. Maybe before was…?

“No way,” She says quickly, “I’ll be sleeping.”

You sigh.

[ ] Keep trying. They’re youkai, so you can get them to help you with humans.
[ ] Maybe you can make them… with a penalty game…? (write-in, what kind of game to play)
[ ] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, (write-in)
>> No. 15753
[X] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, sleep
>> No. 15754
[X] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, head back to the root den.
>> No. 15760
[X] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, sleep.
>> No. 15761
[X] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, sleep.

This is all on us, anyway. If we're going to go through with this and deal with it in any permanent manner, we need to confront them on our own.
>> No. 15781
[ze] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, head back to the root den and sleep.

>>15719
>And, you think that maybe, in a little part of the sky, you see the moon. Almost round. It should be round tomorrow, with how much it grows.
CAVEings are on the horizon. If we kill someone, Keine will have our ass for it.
>> No. 15784
>>15781

I don't get it.
>> No. 15787
>>15781

No, Keine will reverse those deaths, like she'll be busy reversing the death of the boy.

And hopefully she'll reverse our own death if and when that happens.
>> No. 15792
>>15781

After a certain point, I'm pretty sure Reimu will be called in. And we all know how that will turn out.
>> No. 15794
[x] … you can worry about it tomorrow. For now, sleep.

“It’s nothing personal,” Wriggle says, maybe noticing your face or something. “Really.”

Mystia nods. “It’s best to just stay away.”

You… nod. Not because you agree, but because you don’t really care right now. That’s tomorrow. So you can worry about it tomorrow. If they don’t want to play, that’s fine. You can ask them again tomorrow if you really want.

“Sleep time…” You say, standing up. “Danmaku is hard work.”

Wriggle nods. “Especially at first. Watch yourself tomorrow.”

Again, you nod. Sleepily. Time for sleep. You wave goodbye and head out, in the direction of the root den. You look, too, but don’t find Rumia. Oh well.

The forest smells really good as you walk. Eventually you make it back and crawl inside. It’s wet, but not too wet, so it’s really soft. It doesn’t take long at all to fall asleep.





… and the next morning comes. Like always. It sounds different, though, and it’s not as bright…?

You take a peak outside. Gray. Lots of clouds, so many that you can’t see anything that isn’t a cloud in the sky. You can kind of see why Wriggle thinks things like this are depressing. It’s not bad at night, since you can’t see anyway, but…

… hmm. You wonder what you should do today.

[ ] Exploring, people-finding, aimless wandering, something else…? Either way, write-in.
>> No. 15795
[X] Piss off the shrine maiden.
>> No. 15796
>>15792
Youkai 'Wanted' degrees

☆: Glowing Axe Guy
☆☆: Recon Party
☆☆☆: Hunting Party
☆☆☆☆: EX-Keine
☆☆☆☆☆: Reimu
>> No. 15797
>>15784
Look up the origin of CAVED!!
>> No. 15798
[CBFD] Now that I have awoke, it is time for me to wander about. Aimlessly.

>>15796

Yanno, people joke about how six stars would bring about the Stay Puff marshmallow man...

What would the equilivant of that be in Gensokyo?
>> No. 15800
[x] Visit Yuka.

Yuka~
>> No. 15801
File 124519537671.jpg - (677.01KB, 888x1300, 55dfdf77328799e6506f3cc39d3ef665.jpg) [iqdb]
15801
>>15798


And then Phobe takes Rumia's ribbon off.
>> No. 15802
[x] Visit Yuka.
>> No. 15803
File 124519624785.jpg - (219.56KB, 600x800, Manpits.jpg) [iqdb]
15803
>>15798

MANnosuke, obviously.
>> No. 15804
>>15803

Oh come on, no one deserves that! Not even a six star criminal!
>> No. 15806
[x] Visit Yuka.
>> No. 15815
>>15803

Appropriate.
>> No. 15816
[x] Keine said not to bother her for another day, but that doesn't mean you can't check out the rest of the village.

Hiding in plain sight.
>> No. 15818
>>15798
>Yanno
It took me a bit to figure out what the fuck this shit was, then I realized it was some kind of abnormal misspelling of "Ya know".

Please, by all means: feel free to never use it again.

(Also, it's "equivalent.")
>> No. 15819
>>15818

"Dunno" is usually accepted.
"Yanno", however, is new. And I must agree; it sounds incredibly dumb.
Stick to "Y'know", please.
>> No. 15821
>>15818
>>15819

At least you pointed it out to me.
Yes, I do seem to have a few issues with words occasionally. Better to get them all pointed out and corrected now so I can meet the standards of this place so if I do ever get off my lazy butt and make a story, I don't look like an idiot in that department.
>> No. 15826
[x] Find Reimu and hug her.
>> No. 15828
[X] Find Reimu and hug her.
>> No. 15830
[x] Visit Yuka.

Hey Klaymen, does this story have a plot?
>> No. 15831
[ ] Find Yuuka.

You sit and think for a bit. Those humans will be here later, you think, so you don’t have to worry about that now. What can you do until then? There’s Rinnosuke’s shop, or the forest to explore, or maybe you could go see someone? Yeah. You like that. Talking is fun, too.

You kind of want to see Keine again, but that’s not going to work. She said not to. Yuuka? She knows a lot about youkai things, like Keine knows a lot about human things. Yeah. Yuuka it is, then. You hope she doesn’t kick you again.

It does take a little while to get there on foot, but running in the morning is fun. Even if it isn’t that bright out. You wonder if the clouds will get less later.

… the sunflowers are still really bright, though. Almost like the real sun. You hide your youkai part so that you don’t make them mad, and start walking around. Carefully. You don’t want to knock them over, either.

… wandering, wandering. It’s like a forest, almost. How did you find Yuuka before? Didn’t you just walk around like this, until she showed up? Yeah. You’ll keep walking. Walking and walking and---

“Are you lost?”

You turn around to find Yuuka, looking at you. You can’t really read her expression.

[ ] You found her. Now, what did you want, again…? (write-in)
===============================================
Forgive the write-in only options lately. You'll have to fill me in on your line of thinking.

>>15830
Uh... not really. You guys get to make the plot for this one, apart from what I threw you in the beginning. I hope it's not too boring, since I'm trying to do what you guys want to do.
>> No. 15835
[X]"I'm not lost! I came here to visit you. Besides the flowers are pretty."
Befriending games~
>> No. 15838
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"

We've put this off for a while. I think it's time we just said it straight up. Besides, this is probably the best method of pursuing her friendship; I don't think just following her around will do it.

>>15831

And you're doing a good job of it.
Take it easy~
(...But not that easy. Keep writing, nigger.)
>> No. 15839
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"
[X] "Also I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village.
>> No. 15840
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"
[x] "Also I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village.
>> No. 15841
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"
[x] "Also I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village.
>> No. 15842
>>15839

Hm. Very agreeable. Way to compromise without contributing anything, Doujin.

Adding this to previous vote:
[X] "Also, I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village."
>> No. 15843
>>15842
No need to contribute when everything you need is already there. Just decided to combine two good ideas.
>> No. 15844
>>15843

Ah, don't sweat it. Wasn't serious. You're just fun to mess with.
>> No. 15845
File 124528854418.jpg - (100.04KB, 640x560, 121492333582.jpg) [iqdb]
15845
>>15844
Eh? What is this I don't even

Ah well. Here is a picture of youkai moe.
>> No. 15846
>>15845

... Awesome.
Maybe I should fuck with you more often.
>> No. 15851
>>15846
You shouldn't fuck with things that give you disease.
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"
[x] "Also I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village.
>> No. 15852
[x] "Why do you ask that question every time I come to visit? Is it really that strange for people to want to spend time with you?"

Arrow through the heart~
>> No. 15861
[x] "Why do you ask that question every time I come to visit? Is it really that strange for people to want to spend time with you?"

haha
>> No. 15865
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"
[x] "Also I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village.
>> No. 15874
[x] "Why do you ask that question every time I come to visit? Is it really that strange for people to want to spend time with you?"

Choosing this not for moe effect, but because they're actually pretty good questions.
>> No. 15875
[X] "Why do you ask that question every time I come to visit? Is it really that strange for people to want to spend time with you?"

Actually quite a good question.
>> No. 15877
[x] "Why do you ask that question every time I come to visit? Is it really that strange for people to want to spend time with you?"
>> No. 15880
[x] "Yup. But that's okay, because I was looking for you!"
[x] "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"
[x] "Also I wanted to see the flowers. They're pretty. And they seem happier than the ones in the village.”

“Yep,” You nod, “But, that’s because I was looking for you.”

“Oh?” She asks, a smirk on her face. “Again?”

You nod. "I wanted to ask you... how can I become stronger?"

“Hmm, hmm,” She says, twirling her big flower a bit. “Didn’t you ask that one yesterday? … no, you asked how I became strong, didn’t you?”

You nod. You remember her story, about being old. “But I’m not old, so… how can I become stronger?”

“Get old,” She says, simply. “If you live long enough, you’ll become strong.”

That’s… kind of a frustrating answer. You can’t just get old. It takes a long time, and you don’t want to wait that long. You look at her again. There’s more to it, right? Has to be. But she just gives you a look, confused. Like she doesn’t know why you’re waiting for something.

“It’s the only way?” You ask, eventually.

“A flower doesn’t bloom because it’s in a field of flowers. Even if it was alone somewhere, it would bloom eventually.” She pauses for a moment. “Or it’ll just wither and die. But, it has nothing to do with the other flowers.”

You don’t really get it, but that’s either a ‘no’ or a ‘I’m not telling’.

“Was that all?”

You shake your head. “I wanted to see the flowers, too. They’re really pretty. And happy, I think. Why weren’t the ones in the village as happy?”

Yuuka forms a little smile at this. “Oh, you noticed? Well, it’s not that they’re unhappy. The ones here are just exceptionally happy.”

“Why’s that?”

“I picked this spot for my friends here,” She says, shrugging. “The soil here is perfect. The woman that takes care of the ones in the village does what she can, but it’s impossible for her to have something like this inside a building.”

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 15881
[X] Ask how you should deal with a hunting squad.

Pesky humiez.
>> No. 15884
>>[ ] Ask how you should deal with a hunting squad.

Hmm... feels a little out of character. After all, Phobe still thinks it's a game.

[x] "Your... friends?" You hope you can have as many friends one day.
[x] "Do you play with not-flower people often?"
[x] Mention the humans you played with before.

Basically a more indirect way of asking/segwaying into the above question, with a sprinkling of moe on the side.
It also might get us closer to the epiphany we've been working towards, I think.
>> No. 15885
[x] "Your... friends?" You hope you can have as many friends one day.
[x] "Do you play with not-flower people often?"
[x] Mention the humans you played with before.
>> No. 15886
[X] "Your... friends?" You hope you can have as many friends one day.
[X] "Do you play with not-flower people often?"
[X] Mention the humans you played with before.
>> No. 15887
[X] "Your... friends?" You hope you can have as many friends one day.
[X] "Do you play with not-flower people often?"
[X] Mention the humans you played with before.

Excellent
>> No. 15893
[x] "Your... friends?" You hope you can have as many friends one day.
[x] "Do you play with not-flower people often?"
[x] Mention the humans you played with before.
>> No. 15896
[x] "Your... friends?" You hope you can have as many friends one day.
[x] "Do you play with not-flower people often?"
[x] Mention the humans you played with before.

“Your… friends?”

She nods. “Of course.”

These are all… her friends? It would be really hard to count all of them. You’ve only got a few friends, so it’s kind of shocking. You hope you can have this many some day.

“What kind of games do you play with your friends?”

“Games?” She gives you a strange look. “We don’t really play games. We talk and enjoy the sun together.”

It would be kind of hard to play with flowers, you think. So that’s a normal answer. You can think of a lot of things to do with flowers, but you have to pick them out of the ground first. And that would be bad for them.

“Do you ever play with not-flowers?”

She grins. It’s kind of scary. “Sometimes… most don’t come back after we play, though.”

“Really? I keep playing with this human, and he keeps coming back…”


She laughs. “Oh. Let me guess: you killed his child? Then, you made his friends shoot each other, then you ate one’s leg… right?”

You nod. “How’d you know?”

“It’s just talk.” She says, shrugging. “So, are you going to play with the humans today? I hear that there’s going to be a lot of them, trying to cut you up into little pieces.”

[ ] Yep. You’re gonnna go play with them, but they won’t be there yet.
[ ] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[ ] You’re looking for her help, so that you can go have fun and not be cut into little pieces.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 15897
[X] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.

I dunno guys. Sure we need to level up, and this party would be a big exp haul.
But Klaymen says he doesn't have any grand scheme for this story, which to me means that heading down this route doesn't actually guarantee any winning options. Fleeing with less limbs may be the best way out of this if we confront them.

Not to mention if we do somehow win, I don't want to get labelled an 'incident'.

But that's just like, my opinion, man...
>> No. 15898
[x] Yep. You’re gonnna go play with them, but they won’t be there yet.

>>15897
I, personally, would enjoy the story ending with a bloodbath before we're sealed by Reimu
>> No. 15899
[X] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[X] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."
>> No. 15900
>>15898

I, for one, would enjoy the story ending with Gensokyo transformed into a land of blood and darkness where every man, woman and child shivers in terror at the very mention of the name Phobe.

In this land every day, no every moment, is pure torture, and death a welcome relief for the broken beings living within, for the smiling little horror lurks in every shadow, in every unexpected sound, yes even in their very minds.

And so, when the blessed reaper of souls finally arrives to take away the spirits of the dead, the ones still sane might notice that the red-headed woman acts slightly erratically, but who would truly care about such things when they have finally found liberation from their lives of suffering? No, they will dismiss the strange behaviour of the ferrywoman and obediently follow her over the river Sanzu, hopefully to a better rebirth.

It is only when they arrive at the place of judgement that the observant ones will notice that something is horribly amiss. The place looks disheveled, and as they enter they are greeted by a strange, green-haired madwoman dressed in torn and tattered rags that may once have been an elegant uniform. The seeds of doubt will once again take root in their minds as they see her blank stare and hear her soft whispering, an endless litany of meaningless, yet so haunting words.

The bravest venture further, and in the ruined courtroom the see it. Seated upon the high podium is a small, brown-haired girl, her rainbow-coloured beret unable to conceal her disheveled locks. She will slowly turn to them, and as they behold those deep, green eyes and the sadistic smile of razor-sharp teeth they will know that not even death can halt the Terror.


The madwoman stumbles through the bloodied halls, seeing but not comprehending the aftermath of the hunt. If any of the spirits were still in existence they may have heard her words and finally understood.

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." She repeats. Endlessly.
>> No. 15901
>>15900
>"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." She repeats. Endlessly.

Do not want Feghoot End.

[X] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[X] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."
>> No. 15902
[x] Yep. You’re gonnna go play with them, but they won’t be there yet.
>> No. 15904
[X] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[X] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."
>> No. 15905
[X] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."
[x] Ask Yuka what you should do. Stay away, like Keine said, or play with the humans?

Don't want Yuka to think we're weak(er).
>> No. 15906
[x] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."
[x] Ask Yuka what you should do. Stay away, like Keine said, or play with the humans?
>> No. 15907
>>15905
>Don't want Yuka to think we're weak(er).

She just told us what she thinks about being strong and becoming strong:

>“But I’m not old, so… how can I become stronger?”
>“Get old,” She says, simply. “If you live long enough, you’ll become strong.”

It's pretty obvious that heading back to where a lot of people are looking to chop you into little pieces is not conducive toward living a long life. To Yuka this would either mean that Phobe doesn't really want to become stronger, or that Phobe is simply too dumb to live.
>> No. 15909
[z] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[e] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."

I hope Yuuka doesn't scorn our choice.

>>15900
Oh, shit.
Well played, sir.

>>15907
Excellent point.
>> No. 15910
[x] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[x] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."
>> No. 15911
[x] You’re looking for a place to lay low for a while.
[x] "That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away for a while. She was nice so I said okay."

You shake your head. “Wriggle said I should ‘lay low’ for a while, so I can’t. That lady with the funny hat asked me to stay away, too.”

“How boring.”

You get ready to say something, about how there are too many of them and how they’re all really good, but she keeps going.

“Smart, though. You wouldn’t stand a chance. You were looking to stay here?”

You nod. ‘You wouldn’t stand a chance’ is a kind of annoying thing to say, but you think it’s right. Maybe. You don’t know, because if you went to find out and it was right, it’d really hurt. You’d be killed.

“As long as you don’t annoy them, it’s fine.” She says, shrugging. “Do what you want.”

At that, she pulls a golden circle out of her clothes, splits it open, and looks at. She un-splits it and puts it back.

“I’ll hear if you’re mean to them, so don’t be,” She says, lazily floating up into the air while turning away from you. Looks like she’s going somewhere.

“You’re not going to be here?” You ask, a little disappointed.

“No. I have an appointment.”

[ ] Write-in.
================================================
I'm not going to bother with options when there are way too many to list, unless that's a problem. If it is, let me know.
>> No. 15912
[X] Ask where Yuuka is going.

I don't want to make a decision whether to follow or not until we know. I'm kinda wanting to visit the Misty/Scarlet Lake, but I'm not sure if Phobe remembers where it is...
>> No. 15913
[X] Say goodbye to Yuuka
[X] Lie down in the flower field
>> No. 15914
[X] Say goodbye to Yuuka
[X] Wander off towards the river and those red things in the distance. They might be interesting.
>> No. 15915
[X] Say goodbye to Yuuka.
[X] Lie down in the flower field.
[X] Narrate what all the clouds look like for the flowers, since they probably can't see.

One could spend his entire life lying amidst the flowers and watching the sky. It would not be a wasted life.
>> No. 15916
[X] Say goodbye to Yuuka.
[X] Lie down in the flower field.
[X] Narrate what all the clouds look like for the flowers, since they probably can't see.
>> No. 15919
>>15912
If you can see it from the air, it's fine to suggest.
>> No. 15920
[X] Say goodbye to Yuuka.
[X] Lie down in the flower field.
[X] Narrate what all the clouds look like for the flowers, since they probably can't see.
>> No. 15921
>>15900
>I, for one, would enjoy the story ending with Gensokyo transformed into a land of blood and darkness where every man, woman and child shivers in terror at the very mention of the name Phobe.

Well, now we know how you have your own story planned.
>> No. 15924
[x] Say goodbye to Yuuka
[x] Lie down and nap somewhere amongst the flowers.

>[x] Narrate what all the clouds look like for the flowers, since they probably can't see.
They can't technically hear, either. That's one good way to annoy the flowers.
>> No. 15925
>They can't technically hear, either. That's one good way to annoy the flowers.

But if they can't hear it, it won't annoy them.

Besides, everyone knows talking to plants helps them to grow. It's an Established Scientific Fact.
>> No. 15926
>>15925
Plus I'm pretty sure we've seen Yuuka talking to them at least once.

[X] Say goodbye to Yuuka.
[X] Lie down in the flower field.
[X] Narrate what all the clouds look like for the flowers, since they probably can't see.
>> No. 15927
[x] Say goodbye to Yuuka.
[x] Lie down in the flower field.
[x] Narrate what all the clouds look like for the flowers, since they probably can't see.

“Bye,” You say, waving to her as she goes. She gives you a little wave back, but other than that, she just leaves. Haah… now what? You were kind of hoping that she’d stay. But, that’s fine, too. She doesn’t have to lay low like you do.

…in fact, that’s what you’ll do. You lower yourself down to the ground gently after finding a sort of open spot, and lie down, careful not to disturb the flowers too much. The spot that you can see out of isn’t that big, only about as big as you are. So you can see straight up and a little forward.

Alongside you, green, with a yellow-brown top and a grey sky above all that. It’s all you can see. There’s not really much noise, either. A little wind, and some buzzing from bugs, but that’s all.

“Today must be bad for you,” You say to the flowers, “Sunflowers like sun, right? I hope it comes out later.”

Watching the grey sky is kind of boring, so you start to watch some of the bugs. Yellow-and-black things buzz around, while a longer brown one with too many legs is climbing up a flower next to you. Interesting. They’re not blinking or anything, like fireflies, but they’re kind of fun to watch.

…for a little bit. Watching them all day might be boring, though. Then, you feel a little drip. Where did…?

Oh, it’s that water from the sky again. Though, it’s not really very much right now. And there’s no flashes of light or anything. You wonder if the whole day is going to be like this.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 15929
[X] There was a lake elsewhere... wasn't there? Go there!
>> No. 15930
[X] There was a lake elsewhere... wasn't there? Go there!
>> No. 15934
[x] Take in the rain for a bit. Feel its wetness and how the ground becomes soft between your toes and why it smells so good.
[x] Puddle jumping!

Humans don't like the rain right?
>> No. 15935
>>15934
I fucking love the rain.

[x] Take in the rain for a bit. Feel its wetness and how the ground becomes soft between your toes and why it smells so good.
[x] Puddle jumping!
>> No. 15940
[X] Take in the rain for a bit. Feel its wetness and how the ground becomes soft between your toes and why it smells so good.
[X] Puddle jumping!
>> No. 15958
[x] Take in the rain for a bit. Feel its wetness and how the ground becomes soft between your toes and why it smells so good.
[x] Puddle jumping!
[x] Take care with the flowers though, wouldn't do to piss off Yuuka again.
>> No. 15965
[x] Take in the rain for a bit. Feel its wetness and how the ground becomes soft between your toes and why it smells so good.
[x] Puddle jumping!
[x] Take care with the flowers though. It'd be hard to make friends if you squash them under your feet.
>> No. 15984
>Uh... not really. You guys get to make the plot for this one, apart from what I threw you in the beginning. I hope it's not too boring, since I'm trying to do what you guys want to do.

Ok, I guess it's time for me to say this. I'm sorry Klaymen, but this story is getting too boring. The story still has potential, but it's being completely ignored. The absence of an involving plot is bad, and Anon isn't helping with his moe filled votes. Moe alone doesn't make a good story guys, get this in your heads already.

And the longer this story goes on, the more time it will take for SCIENCE! to be continued.
>> No. 15996
[z] Take in the rain for a bit. Feel its wetness and how the ground becomes soft between your toes and why it smells so good.
[e] Puddle jumping!

>>15984
Speak for yourself. And it's not about moe, anyway. It's about growth. The cute parts are sort of an occasional side effect.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x