- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 14782)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 124212621946.jpg - (79.58KB, 600x640, yukari.jpg) [iqdb]
14782 No. 14782
Testing Server Connection.
Connection Resolved.
Loading Scenario: Day 4, Early Evening

Option Selection Mode: On
Custom User Input: On
Parallel Threading: On

Why would you worry, I wonder?
This is your mischief.
Expand all images
>> No. 14785
File 124213007735.jpg - (219.42KB, 486x650, suika.jpg) [iqdb]
14785
Loading User Commands:
[X] Stay outside and eavesdrop a little longer.

---

Grimnír suddenly gets the feeling that if we walks inside right now, he might get caught up into something quite complicated. But then again... isn't he already? He carefully moves closer to the door to listen a little bit more.

"Umm... alright then," mumbles a timid voice that could only belong to Reisen. "W-well, I need to go and inform Dr. Yagokoro now, so please excuse me -"

"Why don't you stay with us for a while? You look a little lonely~"

"... typical."

"Hey wait.. you leaving? Don't you dare step out of this room, y'hear?"

"E-eh? W-what did I -"

"I'll break you apart if you don't listen..."

"Easy now~ If you scare her, she might not play with you anymore~"

"But she hasn't even had one drink since she came in! Does she think she is too good for us or something? That jush pisses me off!"

"... she's only been here for seven minutes."

"I-I'm very sorry! I'll stay here and a-accompany you as long as you like..."

"Aw... she's shaking so frightfully now~"

"... inappropriate."

Suddenly, he hears someone bang a fist hard on the table. An awkward silence follows. Then, he hears a heavy thud, like the sound of a sack of potatoes falling to the floor.

"Ah! A-are you alright?"

"She's fine. Don't mind her... she's just feeling a little lonely herself. Reimu hasn't been back at the shrine since the meeting."

"Aren't you supposed to be with her at Youkai Mountain?"

"Hmm... maybe~"

"..."

"Don't look at me like that. I just find that her current methods are counterproductive at this point. If she continues acting so selfishly, we won't get the support of the Tengu and Kappa inhabitants. Even the other shrine is hesitating to help out now."

"... unsurprising."

Then, without warning, he feels something brush against his legs. He swallows nervously as he looks down.

"Huh?" he mutters aloud.

He blinks in wonder as he observes a miniature humanoid pulling at his robe. About the height of one of Alice's dolls, it looks like a small, odd-looking girl with knee-length orange hair tied up in a ponytail. She is wearing a tattered pink blouse with a long purple skirt. More interesting are two long horns protruding from her head, decorated with ribbons. Looking closer, she actually looks pretty cute.

Then, the tiny girl looks up at him defiantly.

"Intruder!" she cries out in a high-pitched voice.

She doesn't let go of his robe.

"W-what the -"

"Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!"

Oh shit.

[ ] Try to escape.
[ ] Call out for help.
[ ] Grab the girl and run.
[ ] Cover the girl's mouth.
[ ] Quickly enter the living room.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 14786
Well, the obvious way to get out of this situation is
[X] Take your robe off
[X] Run like hell
>> No. 14788
[X] Cover the girl's mouth.
[X] Custom: "Alright alright I'll show myself just quit calling me an intruder."
[X] Quickly enter the living room with the mini-oni standing or sitting on your hand.
{X] Apologize for the sudden intrusion and introduce thyself with an explanation to follow in terms of your presence.

Running away would be bad as I doubt mini-Suika would let go as easily; not to mention it would just make Grim look unnecessarily suspicious. Calling for help could just aggravate the situation more as well as cause unneeded noise for patients nearby possibly recovering; especially Mystia if she's been already attended...

>>14786

made me lol

"that's right leave your evidence behind for quick tracking for the likes of Suika."
>> No. 14792
What the hell... why is Suika here, anyway? Piss-drunk and threatening poor Reisen... damn Oni...
Eientei is no place for the likes of her.
She doesn't belong here.

[x] Take a deep breath. Fill your lungs with air.
[x] Shout as loud as you can...
--[x] "NO, YOU!!!"
>> No. 14793
>>14792

Neither are Reimu along with the mentioning of the Tengu and Kappa denizens but chances are these may hint that the isolationist mountain dwellers are going to be facing similar invasions as much as the rest have, if not sooner than we think.

We've established the situation is seemingly affecting all of Gensokyo, (outside status unknown) what with the events that transpired over at SDM and even in Hakugyokoro. Who's to say that the Mountain Dwellers wouldn't be facing the monstrosities plaguing the lands.

All should be quite interesting indeed...

Yeah I like thinking up plausible theories, sorry if they muck up the thread...
>> No. 14795
>>14793
>>Neither are Reimu along with the mentioning of the Tengu and Kappa denizens but chances are these may hint that the isolationist mountain dwellers are going to be facing similar invasions as much as the rest have, if not sooner than we think.

>>14792 here. I'm afraid I must insist that you completely missed my point.
>> No. 14796
[X] Cover the girl's mouth.
>> No. 14797
Ooh, I know.
[X]Don't react. You're not an intruder
[X]Look around for who she's talking about
>> No. 14798
[x] "Intruder? I think you're mistaken."
[x] Pick up the little Oni if you can.
[x] "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimite reason to be here."
>> No. 14799
[x] "Intruder? I think you're mistaken."
[x] Pick up the little Oni if you can.
[x] "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimite reason to be here."
>> No. 14804
[X] Grab the girl and run.

I'm gonna take you home. AND I MEAN IT!
>> No. 14805
>>14804

What are you thinking anon?!
We must take home a mini Yukari and a mini Suika! Have them ride on our shoulders and do mind-meltingly cute things!
>> No. 14806
[x] "Intruder? I think you're mistaken."
[x] Pick up the little Oni if you can.
[x] "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimite reason to be here."
>> No. 14807
[x] "Intruder? I think you're mistaken."
[x] Pick up the little Oni if you can.
[x] "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimite reason to be here."
>> No. 14812
>>14805

Putting lethal-level moe generators that close to our head? That actually would melt our mind.
>> No. 14820
[x] "Intruder? I think you're mistaken."
[x] Pick up the little Oni if you can.
[x] "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimate reason to be here."
[x] Toss the vicious little ankle-biter aside, and stride into the living room. Introduce yourself to anyone who you may not have met.
[x] Since you were made to explain why you were here, they shouldn't mind doing the same in turn.
>> No. 14832
mini Yukari > mini Suika

A perpetually drunk Oni running around breaking shit? Do not want.
>> No. 14840
>>14832

At least with Yukari you know there's only one of them.
>> No. 14842
>>14840

Mini-Suika would make a better skipping stone.
>> No. 14846
[~] "Intruder? I think you're mistaken."
[z] Pick up the little oni horned girl if you can.
[e] "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimate reason to be here."
>> No. 14856
File 124222862519.jpg - (64.68KB, 623x692, suika.jpg) [iqdb]
14856
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"Intruder! Intruder! Intruder!"

Oh shit. If he doesn't do something quickly, this could turn ugly. After taking a moment to focus, he speaks to the tiny girl as calmly as he can.

"Intruder?" says Grimnír. "I think you're mistaken, little one."

"Eh?" mutters the horned girl. "Don't lie to me now! I jush hate liars!"

"I'm not lying!" he says. "I brought a couple of my friends here, two of whom were hurt, one quite badly. I have every legitimate reason to be here."

The tiny girl frowns at him in disbelief. She doesn't let go of his robe.

"Then there is more than one intruder!" she cries out.

"Wa-wait! Just hear me out! Eientei is a clinic right? Strangers who need medical attention visit this place all the time. Even if we don't live here, we do have legitimate business. So we aren't intruders."

"... legitimate?" says the tiny girl slowly.

She pauses to think hard about his words. He considers using this as a chance to escape, but decides against it. This time, he really doesn't have anything to hide, so he needs to end this misunderstanding immediately.

"Ah! I got it!" cries the horned girl.

Grimnír sighs in relief, thinking that his troubles are over. But before he can relax, the tiny girl stretches her arm and points at him knowingly.

"You... are the criminal!" she cries aloud.

"Wait... wha -"

Suddenly, he feels himself flying through the air. In the next moment, he crashes through the living room door and lands painfully on the floor, face-first. He lies still for a minute, waiting for the pain and shock to subside. Then, feeling that none of his bones are broken, he slowly gets up.

"Oh no! A-are you alright?"

"... noisy."

"Ah, so it was you after all. Nice of you to drop in~"

"W-w-wa happen? Who dun what?"

Grimnír takes a moment to look around. Rushing toward him from the other side of the room is Reisen. She looks really worried as she helps him up. To the right, he can see Patchouli observing him quietly from her seat. The magician gives him a tiny nod before turning back to her book. Sitting across from her is a person who could only be Yukari (normal-sized, he notes). The gap youkai gives him a cheerful and knowing smile as his eyes widen in surprise. Then, all the way in the back, is a larger version of the tiny girl he met outside. The horned girl sways back and forth, as if trying to reorient herself to her surroundings.

"Criminal!" cries someone from behind. "You are the criminal!"

He jumps in surprise as the tiny girl runs straight past him toward the larger version. It jumps up and down angrily in front of the large one, shouting "Criminal!" again and again. The larger one only looks at the tiny one with a glazed look. Then, she smiles.

"Ah~ Reimu~" she says sleepily.

Suddenly, she falls forward and grabs the tiny girl into her arms. The little one tries to struggle, but the large version just closes her eyes and hugs her even tighter.

"Are you sure that you are alright?" says Reisen. "Do you want to go to the clinic?"

"I'm fine..." he replies. "But what about them?"

He gestures toward the large and small horned girls.

"Don't mind it," says Yukari. "She is just being the usual~"

"Inappropriate... but interesting," comments Patchouli, glancing at their antics every so often.

Grimnír rubs his head as he tries to think.

[ ] Talk to Yukari.
[ ] Talk to Reisen.
[ ] Talk to Patchouli.
[ ] Talk to the horned girls.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 14858
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14859
[x] Talk to Yukari

>>14857

You'd think Alice would at least have a moment with Marisa alone considering Marisa seems hardly the type to stay in one spot unless she's eating/sleeping.
>> No. 14860
[x] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14861
[x] Talk to Yukari.
>> No. 14863
[x] Talk to Yukari

>>14857
Everything's more important than talking to Marisa.
>> No. 14864
[x] Talk to Yukari.

There are other options?
>> No. 14865
[x] Talk to Yukari.
>> No. 14867
[x] Talk to Yukari.

Just a realization, if Shanghai and Hourai are a little fragments of Alice, then does that mean she have thoughts of hanging herself? Just putting that out there...
>> No. 14868
>>14864

One other option.

[X] Hug Yukari
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14869
File 124225428824.jpg - (3.80KB, 126x126, StopRightThere.jpg) [iqdb]
14869
>>"You... are the criminal!" she cries aloud.

I'm amazed no one posted this yet.

Also: photoshop, anyone?
>> No. 14871
[X] Hug Yukari
[X] Talk to Yukari

Was worried. For serious.
>> No. 14872
>>14868

Now why didn't I think of that?

[X] Hug Yukari.
[X] Talk to Yukari.

Please wait warmly, Yukari is luring Grim into a relationship.
>> No. 14873
[x] Hug Yukari
[x] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14875
Hugging Yukari perhaps isn't the best idea until we learn what exactly it was she lost.
>> No. 14876
[X] Hug Yukari
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14877
[B] Talk to Yukari.
>> No. 14878
[X] Talk to Yukari

I don't feel right hugging her at this exact moment.
>> No. 14879
[X] Hug Yukari
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14881
[x] Hug Yukari
[x] Talk to Yukari

hugz
>> No. 14882
[X] Talk to Yukari

There is a time and place for everything and it is not the time for hugs.
>> No. 14884
>>14869

It'd make more sense to post that picture of Hisui.
>> No. 14885
[X] Hug Yukari
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14886
[ze] Talk to Yukari

"At least you aren't tiny and dead/almost dead anymore."
>> No. 14887
[X] Hug Yukari
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14888
[X] Hug Yukarin
[X] Talk to Yukarin
>> No. 14889
[X] Talk to Yukari
>> No. 14929
File 124236925956.jpg - (346.54KB, 800x1119, yukari.jpg) [iqdb]
14929
Loading User Commands:
[X] Talk to Yukari

---

Grimnír quickly thanks Reisen for her concern. He takes a moment to rub the dust off his robe before facing the others. After giving Patchouli a tiny nod back, he turns toward Yukari. She smiles back at him with the smallest hint of mischief in her eyes.

"So you must be the Grey Wizard," she says. "A pleasure to finally meet you in person~"

"I suppose it was inevitable," he replies. "The youkai master of boundaries seems to be fond of poking into other people's business, after all."

Yukari covers her mouth to hide a chuckle.

"Can't say that I don't enjoy it," she says. "But I find it strange that you would say such a thing."

"Why would it be strange?"

The gap youkai slowly stands up and walks a few steps closer. Then, with a surprisingly refreshing and honest smile upon her face, she says something unusual.

"Because today, you are my business."

"... W-what?"

"I have to thank you for saving me, after all..."

Grimnír feels himself blush at her words. She sounds sincerely happy, and he can't detect any sign that she is lying. But more than that, he can't help but stare at her. The way she is smiling at him right now, the youkai girl looks a little... no, she looks very cute. Definitely.

"Well..." he says as he scratches his head. "If it was just that, don't worry about it. We're friends, right? It was the least I could -"

Suddenly, Yukari steps forward and gently plants a kiss on his cheek. Unsure of how to react, he just stands still, frozen. Then, she moves even closer to whisper something into his ear.

"I missed you too~"

"..."

Then, the gap youkai steps back and returns to her seat, acting as if nothing had happened. A couple of seconds later, Grimnír recovers and clears his throat loudly. He takes a glance at the others, still feeling a bit embarrassed. Patchouli has a neutral expression upon her face, though he finds it strange that she is actually looking straight at him instead of her book. He can't make out her reaction. Reisen, on the other hand, looks nervous as she sways from side to side. She takes passing glances at him and Yukari, but says nothing. As for the two horned girls... they seem to have completely disappeared.

"I thought you came here for this meeting," says Patchouli as she turns back to her book.

"Ah, I guess I came for that too," replies Yukari half-heartedly.

"... hey Reisen," he says. "Where did the horned girls go?"

"Eh? S-sorry! I wasn't really paying attention to Suika..."

Reisen gives him a bow that looked far too formal for just an apology.

"Don't mind that Oni," says Yukari. "She'll show up when she feels like it... like right about now."

Suddenly, someone pulls at his robe from behind. He turns around to see the horned girl from before (the larger one; the tiny version is nowhere in sight). From this close, he can see that she is actually quite short, like a child. In her other hand is a gourd that smells strongly of alcohol. Wait... is this girl even old enough to drink? She grins brightly at him, her cheeks slightly pink.

"You're her friend, right?" she asks.

"Huh?"

"You must be pretty strong, then! Why don't we have a little contest?"

A contest? What is this girl talking about? He turns to the others, half-hoping that someone would explain, but everyone says silent. Yukari smiles far too cheerfully, and he can sense a little malice back there somewhere. Patchouli just continues reading, as is her custom. Reisen, for some reason, looks absolutely terrified and unable to move.

"Er..."

[ ] Custom
>> No. 14937
[X] Depends, what exactly do you have in mind..? Doesn't involve wanton destruction does it..?
- If it does (in particularly physical/danmaku) have her remind you to take up the challenge another time as there are more pressing matters.
- If it's less destructive considering taking up the challenge for a bit to help clear the mind from all this "SERIOUS BUSINESS"...

Best I could think of at the moment considering she didn't mention any thing in particular about her contest.
>> No. 14938
[x] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[x] Ask what the meeting is about.
[x] If nothing important is happening, return to Wriggle.

Seems like they aren't ready for the meeting yet. Waiting for Eirin or Kaguya, I guess?
>> No. 14939
[x] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[x] Ask what the meeting is about.
[x] If nothing important is happening, return to Wriggle.

Considering what happened a thread earlier yeah we'd want Wriggle in our sight in case any one else saw the other Wriggle(???); assuming "it" appeared as Wriggle to them one time or another...
>> No. 14940
[x] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[x] Ask what the meeting is about.
[x] If nothing important is happening, go see Marisa.
>> No. 14941
[x] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[x] Ask what the meeting is about.
[x] If nothing important is happening, go see Marisa.

we've been doing shit for marisa, might as well give her a visit after what's happened.
>> No. 14942
[x] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[x] Ask what the meeting is about.
[x] If nothing important is happening, go see Marisa.

>>14941

I miss Marisa ;_;
>> No. 14943
[X] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[X] Ask what the meeting is about.
[X] If nothing important is happening, go see Marisa.
>> No. 14987
[B] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[B] Ask what the meeting is about.
[B] If nothing important is happening, go see Marisa.
>> No. 14996
[M] Refuse. You're too busy for games right now.
[A] Ask what the meeting is about.
[R] ISA!!
>> No. 15041
File 124263623715.jpg - (118.39KB, 640x800, suika.jpg) [iqdb]
15041
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"You must be pretty strong, then!" cries the horned girl.

After taking a swig from her gourd, she tugs excitedly at his robes with her free hand.

"Why don't we have a little contest?"

A contest? What is this strange horned girl talking about? Grimnír turns to the others, half-hoping that someone would explain, but not one of them says a word. Yukari covers her mouth with her fan, undoubtedly hiding a cheerful smile underneath. Patchouli doesn't look up and just continues reading, though she might be deliberately ignoring them. Reisen glances periodically between him and the horned girl, a fearful expression upon her face.

"Er..."

This is a bad idea. He has no idea who this drunken little girl is, but by the reactions of the others, he better find a way out of this. Didn't Yukari call her an 'Oni'? Wasn't that some kind of creature like a demon or ogre? Nothing good can possibly come from associating with such a reckless and powerful being. Forcing his best apologetic smile on his face, he turns back to the horned girl.

"Sorry, but I really don't have time for games right now," he says.

"Huh? But a contest isn't a game," insists the girl.

"I also have some urgent business right now," he replies. "Maybe we can have a match some other time, Miss... umm..."

"Suika," says the horned girl. "Ibuki Suika."

"Miss Suika, then," he says. "Let's have a contest some other time. Alright?"

Suika frowns at him, her cheeks a cute pink. Her eyes stare deep into his, as if looking into his very soul and being. He instinctively looks away and laughs uncomfortably. There is something strange about the way she is staring at him. He needs to quickly change the subject. Turning to Yukari, he talks about the first thing that comes to mind.

"So... what is this meeting supposed to be about?" he says.

"About..?" repeats Yukari. "What is it about... I wonder~"

Her eyes flick momentarily toward Reisen, who looks even more nervous now than earlier. The lunarian rabbit simply looks to the ground and stays silent. Then, to his surprise, it is Patchouli who answers.

"... incidents at Eientei," she whispers.

"Please!" cries Reisen suddenly. "P-please don't talk about such things until Dr. Yagokoro arrives..."

"Ara?" says Yukari. "But I'm sure he and the others have already noticed. Why don't you just tell everyone the truth~"

The lunarian rabbit glares angrily at the gap youkai. Yukari only smiles wider at this. Then, after quickly composing herself, she speaks.

"It is best to keep the people involved to a minimum," she says seriously. "Please wait until the good doctor has explained everything."

The room falls silent for a few moments. He takes a moment to clear his throat.

"Well... sorry for intruding," he says. "I think I'll go see how Marisa is doing."

With that, he gives them a small wave before leaving the room.

"..."

It takes him almost a minute before he notices that someone is following him in the hallway. He turns around to see the horned girl Suika looking at him. She isn't smiling.

"I hate liars," she whispers.

"W-what? Wait... I didn't -"

"You don't plan on having a contest with me, do you?"

"But we can always have it some other -"

"Stop lying," she says darkly.

[ ] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.
[ ] Talk around the issue. You are really worried about Marisa.
[ ] Lie to her. You will definitely play some other time.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15043
[x] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

And if the little guttersnipe manages somehow to divide by zero:
[x] "You made an open, unspecified challenge. That means I choose the terms. And there's this one contest we humans are fond of. It's called a Lying Contest."
[x] "I'll have to warn you though, I am widely renown as the World's Greatest Liar, and I have the skills to prove it."
[x] "Note, I have nothing up my sleeves, and I am neither a lawyer nor a politician."
[x] "You ready? Okay: 'I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!'" Stretch your arms out to illustrate. "Your turn! Or are we not having fun yet?"

Now get the hell out of my way before I ______ you.
>> No. 15044
>>15043
This story always has the best write-ins.
>> No. 15045
[x] Tell her the truth. You don't like drunk loli girls.
>> No. 15046
I can't recall if Suika ever went medieval on an accused "liar" but hey there's a first time for everything. That being the case...

[X] Talk around the issue. You are really worried about Marisa.
- If she persists, demand that you yourself will outline the terms of the contest if it's really that desirable right now. (If we're desperate to see Marisa how about suggesting a simple foot race from where they are to Marisa's room as the contest.)

>>15043

As awesome as the write in is, I have great doubts it would leave Grim "healthy" for long.
>> No. 15048
>>15046

We unmake things that are near us. I think we could take her. Or, at the very least, we'll immediately alert Yukari by opening a rift in space-time, and she will arrive to subdue the petulant drunk.

Now since this is a very insistent Suika, and since we will almost certainly fail any mundane contest we propose, we may not be rid of this girl for quite some time. In which case a fight is inevitable, so we may as well get it over with.
>> No. 15049
File 124265662467.jpg - (85.46KB, 600x701, 1236058727777.jpg) [iqdb]
15049
[x] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

I like this write-in.

[x] Ask her about her contest, let's hear her out at the very least. Accept if it actually has something to do with what's going on (it's a possibility), but decline immediately if it's something small, like a drinking contest.

-- if we decline... [x] In serious tone, tell her about Marisa and her condition. After what you and the others have been through recently, You are really worried about Marisa.

>Now get the hell out of my way before I rape you.
>> No. 15052
>>15043

I like this write-in, I'll go with it.
>> No. 15055
[x] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

And if the little guttersnipe manages somehow to divide by zero:
[x] "You made an open, unspecified challenge. That means I choose the terms. And there's this one contest we humans are fond of. It's called a Lying Contest."
[x] "I'll have to warn you though, I am widely renown as the World's Greatest Liar, and I have the skills to prove it."
[x] "Note, I have nothing up my sleeves, and I am neither a lawyer nor a politician."
[x] "You ready? Okay: 'I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!'" Stretch your arms out to illustrate. "Your turn! Or are we not having fun yet?
>> No. 15058
[B] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

And if the little guttersnipe manages somehow to divide by zero:
[B] "You made an open, unspecified challenge. That means I choose the terms. And there's this one contest we humans are fond of. It's called a Lying Contest."
[B] "I'll have to warn you though, I am widely renown as the World's Greatest Liar, and I have the skills to prove it."
[B] "Note, I have nothing up my sleeves, and I am neither a lawyer nor a politician."
[B] "You ready? Okay: 'I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!'" Stretch your arms out to illustrate. "Your turn! Or are we not having fun yet?"
>> No. 15061
[X] Talk around the issue. You are really worried about Marisa.

Yea, Suika is gonna get pissedif the writein wins.
>> No. 15062
>>15061
Good.
>> No. 15063
[B] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

>>And if the little guttersnipe manages somehow to divide by zero:
[B] "You made an open, unspecified challenge. That means I choose the terms. And there's this one contest we humans are fond of. It's called a Lying Contest."
[B] "I'll have to warn you though, I am widely renown as the World's Greatest Liar, and I have the skills to prove it."
[B] "Note, I have nothing up my sleeves, and I am neither a lawyer nor a politician."
[B] "You ready? Okay: 'I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!'" Stretch your arms out to illustrate. "Your turn! Or are we not having fun yet?"

Too long have I waited for a write-in that allows Anon to be a dick of this magnitude!
>> No. 15064
[X] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.

Holy fuck, that write-in is stupid.
>> No. 15065
[X] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.
>> No. 15066
[X] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.
>> No. 15067
>>15049

I like this one
>> No. 15068
[X] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.
>> No. 15069
[X] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.
>> No. 15070
sure is VOTESPAM around here!
>> No. 15071
>>15070

Sure isn't.
>> No. 15072
[X] Tell her the truth. You don't want to get involved with her.
>> No. 15074
What a bunch of pussies.

[x] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

And if the little guttersnipe manages somehow to divide by zero:
[x] "You made an open, unspecified challenge. That means I choose the terms. And there's this one contest we humans are fond of. It's called a Lying Contest."
[x] "I'll have to warn you though, I am widely renown as the World's Greatest Liar, and I have the skills to prove it."
[x] "Note, I have nothing up my sleeves, and I am neither a lawyer nor a politician."
[x] "You ready? Okay: 'I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!'" Stretch your arms out to illustrate. "Your turn! Or are we not having fun yet?
>> No. 15076
[X] Tell her the truth. You will definitely play some other time, but Marisa comes first.

I don't want to piss off the oni. We need as many allies as we can get.
>> No. 15077
>>15044
You have clearly not read Ace Combat in Gensokyo.
>> No. 15079
[x] "You can tell if is someone is lying, is that your parlor trick? Well try this one on for size: 'I am lying.' True or false?"

And if the little guttersnipe manages somehow to divide by zero:
[x] "You made an open, unspecified challenge. That means I choose the terms. And there's this one contest we humans are fond of. It's called a Lying Contest."
[x] "I'll have to warn you though, I am widely renown as the World's Greatest Liar, and I have the skills to prove it."
[x] "Note, I have nothing up my sleeves, and I am neither a lawyer nor a politician."
[x] "You ready? Okay: 'I once caught a fish thiiiiiiiis big!'" Stretch your arms out to illustrate. "Your turn! Or are we not having fun yet?

Messin' with Suika~
>> No. 15080
The write-in in such a dick move but for some reason I really want to see what it does. Anyway, Suika isn't a target in this CYOA so no great loss. Wa ha ha ha~
>> No. 15093
>>15080
Fucking die.
>> No. 15095
File 124280802139.jpg - (108.05KB, 900x768, suika.jpg) [iqdb]
15095
Loading User Commands:
[X] Custom

---

"Stop lying."

Suika looks at him darkly, waiting for his response. She isn't smiling.

"Well... that is to say..."

Grimnír pauses. For a split-second, Marisa's face flashes in his mind's eye. How long has it been since he has seen her laugh and smile and add the suffix '~ze' to every other sentence? He doesn't have time for this. He has to get rid of this persistent little girl.

"Ah, you can tell if someone is lying?" he says lightly. "That's a neat little parlor trick."

Suika's eyes narrow, but she says nothing. He grins at her reaction. Seems like this one also has a strange ability. But to detect lies? Let's see how such vague abilities work when we throw in a little logic....

"So, tell me, good Oni," continues Grimnír. "If I declare right now that 'I am lying', would this statement be true or false?"

"..."

He claps his hands together cheerfully at the girl's shock and confusion. This should keep her occupied for a while. Or so he thought. Before he could turn around and leave, Suika suddenly starts laughing loudly. Startled, he slowly turns back toward the girl. For some reason, her shadow seems to fill the whole room, despite her small stature.

"The liar paradox," whispers Suika. "I can't recall how long it's been since a human has tried that one on me. Twenty years ago? Two hundred? I really can't remember... ha ha ha~"

The horned girl takes a single step toward him. He takes a step back instinctively. For some reason, he suddenly gets the feeling that this girl isn't as childish as he first thought, despite her appearance.

"The last time it happened, I lost the game. I had to do anything that human wanted."

"Anything? W-what?"

She takes another step forward. He takes another step back. A slight chill makes him shiver, even if there isn't any wind.

"I'll never forget what he made me do..."

"W-wait!"

Suika looks up at him, her expression unreadable. Then, she smiles brightly. Her perfectly cheerful face fills him with dread.

"Doesn't matter now," she says. "That man is already dead."

"..!"

"But I did have a lot of time to think about that riddle, and I think I have the answer now."

"H-hey... I didn't mean to -"

"Why don't we make this a game? If I lose, then I will do any one thing that you say. If you lose, you have to do something for me."

"Huh? Wait... isn't that -"

She raises her hand and points it at him. Looks like the game already started.

"The question itself is the lie."

Suika has a determined look upon her face as he waits for him. She looks almost sober.

"Umm..."

For some reason, he feels that something really bad will happen if he chooses the wrong response.

[ ] "You are correct."
[ ] "You are wrong."
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15096
[ ] "don't know, don't care"
[ ] Leave and go see Marisa

wow, you've actually made me want to scream "SOD OFF BITCH" at Suika. I didn't think it was possible.
>> No. 15097
>>15096
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 15100
[X] "You are correct."

Just basing this on my understanding of the "Liar Paradox" and reading comprehension of what has preceded before the little challenge...

>>15096
Technically that's a custom response, however chances are it would only lead back to square one except possibly with a much more... "persistent" oni...
>> No. 15101
>>15095

[x]"That's a nice try, but it's actually both. It's an ambiguous statement. The world isn't black and white, there are countless shades of gray. It's a sad thing to limit your outlook to only two options."
>> No. 15102
>>15101

That would be the case if its accepted that Grim gave a true "False Dichotomy" also known as an "Either-or-Fallacy"; which falls under the Black-and-White Thinking.

Considering it's Suika, her first encounter with the question may very well been "It's neither" especially when one ignores the semantics.

But hey Im not the author so what do I know.
>> No. 15103
>>That's a nice try, but it's actually both. It's an ambiguous statement.

So was her answer.

[X] "Interesting. Please explain. How can a question be a lie, and why is this one a lie?"
>> No. 15104
>>15102
>>Black-and-White Thinking

.....

[X] Go see Marisa.
>> No. 15105
Why are we playing mindgames with Suika again?
>> No. 15107
>>15105

Because any physical/contact contest/game would leave Grim as roadkill, and Suika most likely knows this. Besides Grim can't back out of it now.
>> No. 15110
[X] You are correct.
[X] So I guess you win.

What can possibly go wrong?
>> No. 15111
[X] "You are correct."

I'd rather see Marisa.
>> No. 15112
>>[X] "You are correct." (LIE)

Because she technically isn't, and we'd know that. And thus, so would she.

It's too late to puss out and try to move things along now, Anon.
>> No. 15136
Short hiatus for a bit. Updates will come when they can be written.
>> No. 15150
[x] "I refuse. To stop lying, that is. And I'll tell you why. When I walk through that door, even if I lie and tell her that she's been the only thing on my mind since this tragedy occurred, and even when she lies and says that she felt that same way, we'll both be holding each other, weeping in joy, for we will have found a relief to our suffering--for want of one another."
[x] "And you will be out here, with that jug--your true blue friend who will never ever lie to you, or you to it. Suffering of nothing, for want of nothing."
[x] "Then, I wonder: 'Which of us would be living the greater lie?'"
[x] You are almost there. Harden thy heart, walk through that door.

Someone get this girl a Companion Cube. Pronto.
>> No. 15154
>>15150

What.
WHAT.
...
.....
... Epic.
>> No. 15155
[x] "I refuse. To stop lying, that is. And I'll tell you why. When I walk through that door, even if I lie and tell her that she's been the only thing on my mind since this tragedy occurred, and even when she lies and says that she felt that same way, we'll both be holding each other, weeping in joy, for we will have found a relief to our suffering--for want of one another."
[x] "And you will be out here, with that jug--your true blue friend who will never ever lie to you, or you to it. Suffering of nothing, for want of nothing."
[x] "Then, I wonder: 'Which of us would be living the greater lie?'"
[x] As I turned and left the room, a gust of wind blew through, and the Akagi OP hummed gently in the background.
>> No. 15157
>>15150
>>15155
>>15156

This is so fucking stupid.
>> No. 15158
>>15157
agreed
>> No. 15160
>>15150

What the hell

>>15154

Epic? More like needlessly judgemental and antagonizing.

>>15155

No

>>15156

No

>>15157

Yes
>> No. 15166
[x] "You are correct."
[x] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[x] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15169
[x] "You are correct."
[x] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[x] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15170
[X] "You are correct."
[X] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[X] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."

Much better.
>> No. 15171
[X] "You are correct."
[X] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[X] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15173
[X] "You are correct."
[X] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[X] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15174
[x] "You are correct."
[x] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[x] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15185
[x] "You are correct."
[x] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[x] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15195
[~] "You are correct."
[z] "To be specific, it's a false dichotomy. The statement is neither true nor false, but the question assumes it's one or the other."
[e] "Do you mind if I see Marisa now? I just saved her life."
>> No. 15226
This will be a somewhat rambling post, and probably come in too late to make any difference. You have been warned.

First of all the Liar Paradox actually is meaningless if we use the classical definitons of truth and falsehood of statements, because any self-referential statement clearly cannot deny its own validity. The analysis of such a sentence would also require a higher-order logic than the one used by the language the sentence is expressed in.

Therefore it is clear that there is a faulty assumption in the premises of the Liar Paradox, the one that the sentence actually is meaningful and can be assigned a truth value.

Of course this would mean that Suika is wrong, as a statement without a truth value cannot be a lie by definition. Furthermore, as Suika is making a non-paradoxical declarative statement about the truth value of the Liar Paradox, is it actually by definition she who is lying as no such value exists.

Therefore, and because turnabout is fair play:

[ODIN] Look her in the eye as you speak.
[ODIN] "You are wrong."
[ODIN] "And stop lying."
>> No. 15230
>>15226

THP's resident master of linguistics has spoken.
Regardless of whether this is a futile effort or not, changing vote.

[& MY AXE] "You are wrong."

One question, though: how is Suika lying? She was just mistaken. A lie must be deliberately deceptive.
>> No. 15234
[x] >>15226

Place my bet on Norseman.

Oh hell, I can't tell which of those identical votes is mine.
>> No. 15235
[Oh] Look her in the eye as you speak.
[Shit] "You are wrong."
[Motherfucker] "And stop lying."
>> No. 15236
[X] Look her in the eye as you speak.
[X] "You are wrong."

I'll have to go with >>15230 though. I don't see how she's a liar.
>> No. 15237
>>15230

That depends on if you define a lie as only a factually incorrect statement or if you require an intent to decieve. For example, if I ask you what the time is and your watch is broken you will give an factually incorrect statement, and by the broad definition you will have lied without knowing it.

And Suika is lying anyway because she is making a claim about the truth value of Grimnír's question when no such value exists, which she should know if she really can tell truth from lies. Therefore she lies no matter what definition we employ.

Or then again, she might not actually be able to tell truth from lies, but that would be going against established characterisation.
>> No. 15241
>>15237

Ah, but Suika can't tell the truth from lies. That would imply omniscience. Her ability is to tell lies from the truth, regardless of whether she knows the truth herself (lest her power be redundant.) It isn't unlike a simple lie detector; she knows when someone is verbally deceiving her. No more and no less.

Also, I've never heard of a statement being called a lie without intent to deceive. The example with the broken wristwatch would be a lie, but only because you knew your information would be incorrect, but presented it as the truth anyway. If you were pretty sure you knew what time it was, even without your watch, then it wouldn't be a lie. Just an assertion.
>> No. 15244
Oh, wait...

>>"The question itself is the lie."
>>The question

>>would this statement be true or false?
>>true or false?

FUCK.

[x] "You are correct."

Well played, Oni.
>> No. 15246
>>15244

Just to clarify, the answer (depending on how you look at it) can be both, neither, or unanswerable (without "higher-order logic", as Norseman put it), but not true or false.

The conjunction or means that one of the offered solutions must be correct. So, as the question was phrased, Suika is actually right; the question is "a lie".
>> No. 15257
File 124332779453.jpg - (84.42KB, 477x600, keine1.jpg) [iqdb]
15257
>>15241

Then again, Suika made a positive assertion thet Grim's question is a lie. If she can tell when somebody lies she should either know that Grim is lying with his question or that he isn't. Either way, she must know that the truth value of the question is 'false' in order to correctly assert that it is a lie.

And the simplest definition of a lie is 'A statement that does not match the facts'. By this definition one can lie without knowing it if you believe something that is untrue, but at the same time there is naturally a distinction between intentional and unintentional lies.

Of course, truth outside formal logic is a vaguely defined term anyway. I'm just going with the simplest one.

>>15246

You know, that's a damn good point that I had overlooked, but it doesn't prove what you think it does.

We're getting into into really murky waters here, but logically the question as phrased isn't about the truth value of the paradox itself, it is about the existence of a truth value. It would only be a lie if we would have phrased it in a way that ruled out other possibilities than true or false, but we didn't, i.e. if we had said that 'This statement is either true or false, which one is it?', your point would stand, but the conjunction 'or' does not in itself exclude other possibilities, it just connects two of them. You're mixing it up with 'either-or', which implies that one of the options must be correct.

It would, perhaps, count as lying by omission but even that's a stretch. Basically we're asking the following:

'If we were to assert the liar paradox, would then the liar paradox have a truth value?'

The simplest way to answer would be a simple 'no', and that would be true, as other possibilities exist. Therefore we're still asking a honest question, as there is at least one correct answer. And if this is the case, the question isn't a lie, it's just a logical riddle, even if it is a hard one.

Therefore Suika is still incorrect in terming the question a lie, no matter if she refers to the Liar Paradox or the meta-question about the existance of truth values of the liar paradox.

Additionally Suika herself made a positive claim, she said that the question itself is a lie. This means that she has implicitly assumed that the truth value of the questions is false, which is incorrect. Therefore she has, by making false assumptions and a declarative statement actually claimed that something that is incorrect is true, and therefore she has lied, even though she perhaps doesn't know it herself.

So I'd argue that my point, as currently amended, still stands. I could certainly be wrong, but I can't find any errors in my reasoning myself.

Therfore and in final conclusion, it is actually Grimnír who, by careful if unwitting phrasing of the question, tricked Suika into lying. Truly he is as wise as his namesake.

Well played, Wizard.
>> No. 15261
>>15257

Well, the thing is, the question is meant to be a riddle. The implication of some kind of hidden logic is there. I don't think her ability would function in a situation like this, and even if it did, she'd probably consciously ignore it, as that would defeat the purpose of asking such a riddle.

You have a valid point on the either-or fallacy (which I think someone mentioned earlier), but I am still having trouble seeing how the question -- as phrased -- would mean 'if we were to assert the liar paradox, would then the liar paradox have a truth value?' It seems to me like that would be as much of a stretch as anything else. If you ask "red or blue", I should think that "no" would not be a valid answer...

One more thing: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lie[4]

So, apparently, 'lie' can operate on either of our definitions...
>> No. 15262
>>15261

>>You have a valid point on the either-or fallacy (which I think someone mentioned earlier), but I am still having trouble seeing how the question -- as phrased -- would mean 'if we were to assert the liar paradox, would then the liar paradox have a truth value?' It seems to me like that would be as much of a stretch as anything else. If you ask "red or blue", I should think that "no" would not be a valid answer...


Consider the following example. I have a yellow car. I ask you, "is this car red or blue?"

In this situation "no" is the correct answer, isn't it? I'm asking if my car is one of these two colours, and it isn't, therefore you answer "no". It only becomes paradoxical if we assume that these are the only alternatives, but this assumption is not in itself inherent in my question.

And Grim's question was the following: "If I declare right now that 'I am lying', would this statement be true or false?"

This is logically equivalent to asking if this statement has the truth value 'true' ot the truth value 'false', and since it has neither, the answer must be "no". Thus no lie, only a riddle.
>> No. 15263
>>15262

That's true, but the definition of the question varies depending on emphasis, since it could be perceived as "either or" as easily as it could be perceived as a yes-or-no question through the simple virtue of inflection when speaking it aloud. If we were to actually hear Grim speak, we'd know which of the two he was using, but going on text alone makes this a rather speculative affair...

However, upon thinking on it further, I have decided on my final vote:

[x] Pause to think.
[x] "You know, that question goes a lot deeper than I first gave it credit for. Can I get back to you?"

Because I think it is safe to say that NONE of this shit had occurred to Grim when he originally asked the question in the first place, and to have him suddenly realize all of this in a split-second would be using quite a bit of meta-knowledge.
>> No. 15264
>And the simplest definition of a lie is 'A statement that does not match the facts'. By this definition one can lie without knowing it if you believe something that is untrue, but at the same time there is naturally a distinction between intentional and unintentional lies.

By that definition, Grim's question cannot be a lie, because it is a question, and not a statement.

In my view, Suika can detect lies. This means she can separate the categories of 'lies' and 'non-lies'. But 'non-lies' aren't necessarily 'truths', even though a 'truth' is necessarily a 'non-lie'.

What are non-lies when they are not truths? Non sequiturs are non-lies. Questions are non-lies. Errors of belief (e.g., mistakes) are non-lies. Errors of communication (e.g., typos) are non-lies. Instances of glossolalia would be non-lies. Non-answers are non-lies. Words and utterances in and of themselves are non-lies, unless they assert something or answer a question. Grammatically sound but meaningless sentences are non-lies. Falsity without intent to deceive (e.g., sarcasm) would usually be considered a non-lie. Novels are non-lies. Paintings are non-lies. Musical compositions are non-lies.

We see the categories of non-lies and lies are both infinitely large, while the category of truth is much, much smaller (in cardinality, even if it is not necessarily finite).

In my view, Suika is perfectly able to be a pedantic ass, while not lying. She is also capable of uttering a mistaken assertion, without lying.

>"The question itself is the lie."

This assertion is not a lie, because she genuinely believes it is true. However, she is certainly wrong by my and others' definition of 'lie'.

I think the real issue is that Suika is a little girl with big dreams. She needs to get out of this place. She needs to see the world. She needs to stop picking fights with strangers so that she can feel morally superior by scrutinizing their words.

[x] "You are wrong. Not lying. But definitely wrong. A question cannot be a lie. Only statements--only assertions--can hold truth values."
[x] "On that note, here's another fun time-waster, and it's not even self-referential! 'Colorless green dreams sleep furiously.' True or false?"
[x] "See, you can pick apart the lies from the non-lies, but you're still just essentially sifting the shit from the piss, all the while trapped in the same cesspool as the rest of us. Now if you're searching for Truth? Well... you won't find it here, not by any byline of mine at least, and certainly not at the bottom of that bottle."

And that is the triple truth, Ruth.
>> No. 15267
>>15264
>>By that definition, Grim's question cannot be a lie, because it is a question, and not a statement.

This bring us back to the either-or fallacy, because if it does apply to Grim's question, it means that the question carries false implications (that the answer must be either true or false.) In this capacity, the question can be considered a lie. However, as was said in >>15263 , it is difficult to tell whether 'either-or' applies, as inflection and emphasis can change the meaning of this question, were it spoken aloud.

>>In my view, Suika can detect lies. This means she can separate the categories of 'lies' and 'non-lies'. But 'non-lies' aren't necessarily 'truths', even though a 'truth' is necessarily a 'non-lie'.

Pretty much a reiteration of what was said in >>15241 .

>>This assertion is not a lie, because she genuinely believes it is true. However, she is certainly wrong by my and others' definition of 'lie'.

Though I agree that a lie generally must be deceitful in nature to be referred to as such, Norseman seems to think that a lie can be any question that is presented as the truth when it is not. His definition isn't wrong, either; according to Merriam-Webster, the term 'lie' can mean either of these -- and in identical context. Hooray for the razor-sharp precision of base-level English.

>>I think the real issue is that Suika is a little girl with big dreams. She needs to get out of this place. She needs to see the world. She needs to stop picking fights with strangers so that she can feel morally superior by scrutinizing their words.

... Lol wut.
You really ought to look 'Oni' up on the wikia.
>> No. 15277
It is true that the concept of a lie is badly defined, but as I explained earlier it really doesn't matter.

To reiterate and condense my point a bit: Suika can tell if Grim lies, and as it is impossible for him to lie because of the way his statement it worded, Suika clearly must know that Grim has not lied.

But she has also made a definitive declarative statement to the contrary, i.e. that the question is a lie, even when she must know that the question is in fact not a lie. It is possible that she meant to word it differently, but as written the statement makes a claim that is false.

Therefore Suika is lying, and furthermore must be intending to lie. These are the direct conclusions one must draw from the given premises if one follows the approach of formal logic.


Then again, it is possible that this is just something that Suika blurted out in the heat of the moment and we're overthinking it all. But on the other hand, Suika claimed to have thought about the riddle so she'd get what's coming to her. So in the end, I stand by my analysis.
>> No. 15281
>>15277

Sorry, but I still don't get it.

>>it is impossible for him to lie because of the way his statement it worded

If 'either-or' applies to Grim's statement, which it could, then
>>it means that the question carries false implications (that the answer must be either true or false.) In this capacity, the question can be considered a lie.
So, on the contrary, it is because the question is worded in such a way that it's possibly a lie.

Also, what motive could Suika have for lying? I see no reason for her to do so intentionally, and, according to one of the two established definitions of 'lie', she hasn't lied at all. I'm afraid I would have to insist that the definition being used is of consequence, here.

But, again, all of this ultimately comes down to speculation, since we can not hear the question asked verbally. I'd ask the author, but I'd really much rather have an update.
>> No. 15282
Goddammit, this is why I added the second line about it being a false dichotomy. Which is pretty much the only way a question can be a "lie": it relies on a premise that is a lie.

>>15262
>I have a yellow car. I ask you, "is this car red or blue?"
It's more like "is this car red or not red". True and false are opposites, and everything besides logical paradoxes are going to be one or the other, so "true or false" covers the possible answers in almost every situation. It's deceptive to use it in the very rare case that the answer is neither, and while deception is not technically the same as a "lie", it's close enough for me. Even if she's not using the right word, she seems to get the concept.
>> No. 15285
Okay, so we've proven that Suika is angry, pedantic drunk, who will go to absurd lengths to draw strangers into confrontation.

Can't we just stonewall her with utter indifference?

[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>> No. 15286
>>15285

Oh, how I wish I could vote for this.
Unfortunately, Suika seems to be taking this pretty seriously.
>> No. 15288
>>15285
>Can't we just stonewall her with utter indifference?

I lol'd

[x] "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
>> No. 15291
>>15281
>>15282

Well, I'm analyzing the sentence from a purely formal perspective. This means that I only count what's in the sentence, not what people may assume to be in the sentence.

The point here being that the operator in the sentence as written is "or", not "either-or". It is absolutely true that a person in real life may be led into believing otherwise, and if the operator would be "either-or", Grim's question would be a false dilemma. However, as written, any assumption of "or" meaning "either-or" is something that the reader has added himself, not something that is a direct implication of the sentence. Again, IRL it could count as a deception depending on how you express the sentence.

To make another related example, there is this riddle where you have a square grid of nine dots and have to connect all the dots with four straight lines. This leads most people to think that you have to draw the lines inside the square, but there's nothing in the rules that forces you to do this. In fact, the puzzle is impossible to solve if you try to stay within the box. I, for one do not consider this deceptive at all.

So my point is that if you tell someone a riddle and that person adds assumptions that you have not given as part of the premises, you're not lying. Personally I think that it's a stretch to say that you're even decieving that person. Rather that person is simply thinking inside the box when the answer lies outside.

And basically this is what the Liar Paradox is all about, thinking outside the box.
>> No. 15301
>>15286

If she that fucking serious, then it doesn't matter what we say; we should start canting defensive spells.

Hopefully the besotted rug-rat will make enough noise that Alice comes rushing out, or better yet Marisa, summarily Sparking her in the face.
>> No. 15303
Hiatus will take longer than expected. Be warned.
>> No. 15304
>>15303

Please hurry.
I don't know how much more of this conversation I can take.
>> No. 15334
[x] Look her in the eye as you speak.
[x] "You are wrong."
>> No. 15335
[X] Cunt Punt

Let's dig for gold.
>> No. 15336
[x] Cunt Punt
>> No. 15354
File 124387361017.jpg - (329.19KB, 2240x1488, Candle.jpg) [iqdb]
15354
Darkness.

I fell once more into the truth that I had forgotten. All around swirled the lost memory... the fragments of ebony. Like picking up the pieces of a broken mirror, any effort was futile. It was pointless to ponder; pointless to comprehend. The endless days of searching and seeking had finally come to an end. After living like Sisyphus for a moment and an eternity, I found it.

I didn't know if it was a curse or a miracle.

Each time I closed my eyes, I remembered that wonderful dream. Of friends and family I never met. And of whom I never will, now that I have found the truth. But I don't mind. I had always believed that the truth was preferable to lies, no matter how painful it was. Perhaps, deep inside, I had always known. Childlishly, I refused to accept it, as it was something I could not understand. Something beyond the experiences and imagination of an ordinary person.

Yet, from the beginning, I knew that it wouldn't last.

I always felt that something was strange. If I were to describe it, I felt like there was always a loose thread in this fabric called reality. A place, a person, a series of events - it didn't matter which. At times, it would be the smallest of coincidences. But then, even the simplest of things can give birth to doubt. A doubt that grew into the realization of truth.

That I was standing at the end of the world.

So I fell once more into the truth that I had forgotten. Yet I had no regrets. Because I knew that the truth would always be preferable to lies. And everything would turn out fine, now that I had returned here, to the end of the world. I closed my eyes and smiled. The memory of a passing dream is enough for me. I can rest now.

Or so I had thought.

Without warning, a single ray of light flashed upon me from the heavens. As if to wake me... no, as if to mock me. I cringed and struggled. I waved my arms in defiance. Yet that light would not give up. Despite my refusal, I found myself drawn to it. This was a disaster... no, a catastrophe. Everything I had sacrificed would be for naught. Yet, I could not resist. Or rather, it only took one more push.

She called out my name.

And the world trembled.
>> No. 15355
File 124387677538.jpg - (16.77KB, 316x480, nothing_important.jpg) [iqdb]
15355
The man named Grimnír manages to make it back to his room. His head pounds painfully as he looks around for his futon. It really hurts his head. He shouldn't have drunk so much.

"..."

Wait.. was he drinking? What was he drinking? He struggles with himself as he tries to remember... yet the last few hours. Nothing registers. Huh?

Suddenly, he sneezes. Is he catching a cold? He shivers slightly as he makes his way across the room. Something feels strange... almost inconsistent. But then, he starts to recall the events that led to this. Almost too conveniently. But of course, he can't realize it.

"Ah..."

Suika answered the riddle correctly, and he told her so. Then, things went crazy. He doesn't understand exactly what had happened next, but it somehow involved the following: Alice frozen in place, Sake, An ever-smiling Marisa, A kiss (accidental?), A lesson about easy lasers, Shanghai hug, Shattered barriers, An overturned salt shaker, Yukari's grin, Teleportation, Numerous holes in the wall and roof, Rice cakes, Reisen hiding under a table, A dance around a bonfire, Patchouli excusing herself quietly as she leaves, A three-way duel, Being tied up and gagged for half an hour, Someone whispering to his ears "It's needle time", and a welcoming party.

"Ugh..."

Shit. Shouldn't have drunk so much. Or something. Suddenly, the bed looks really comfortable. But before he falls asleep...

[ ] Remember what Alice did.
[ ] Remember what Marisa did.
[ ] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15356
[X] Remember what Alice did.
>> No. 15357
[x] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15358
[x] Remember what Marisa did.
>> No. 15360
[x] Remember what Marisa did.

>>15355 "It's needle time"

NO ALICE NOOOOO!
>> No. 15361
[x] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15362
[x] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15363
[X] Remember what Yukari did.

>>15355
>"It's needle time."

I'm tempted to shout "GODAMMIT EIRIN!", but I don't think she was there.
In which case, it was probably Alice.
Now I'm scared.
>> No. 15364
[X] Remember what Alice did.
>> No. 15365
[x] Remember what Alice did.
>> No. 15369
[X] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15370
[x] Remember what Yukari did.

Damn.
>> No. 15375
[x] Remember what Alice did.
>> No. 15376
[x] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15378
[ ] Remember what Alice did.

Needs moar Alice love.
>> No. 15380
[x] Remember what Marisa did

Pissing against the tide ect...
>> No. 15381
>I'm tempted to shout "GODAMMIT EIRIN!", but I don't think she was there.

Why wouldn't she be?

Marisa, Yukari, and Alice fought a three-way battle over you, over the course of which you'd been bound so as to prevent escape. Reisen hid in fear. Patchouli dropped out in exasperation. And after a triple knock-out (facilitated by mass quantities of alcohol) you were still left gagged & bound. And thus, easy prey for shady pharmacists.
>> No. 15384
>>15381

And then injected Grim with something to mess with his memories afterwards so he can't remember what the shady pharmacist did to him.
Clever bastard.
>> No. 15386
File 124392232151.jpg - (197.29KB, 480x640, 1960201.jpg) [iqdb]
15386
[x] Remember what Alice did.

Never enough Alice. Also:
>Shanghai hug
>> No. 15387
[x] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15388
[x] "I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!"
[x] "...I remember every last thing as if it only happened yesterday:"
[x] "I was barely seventeen, and I once killed a man with a Fender guitar."

>[x] Remember what keine_sensei.jpg is trying to hustle past you with such a halfassed update.
ITS, Server Test becomes Hangover Movie
>> No. 15389
[ze] Remember what the dormouse said.
>> No. 15390
>>15389

FEED YOUR HEAD

FEED YOUR HEAD
>> No. 15391
[x] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15396
[B] Remember what Marisa did.
>> No. 15408
Calling it.

[X] Remember what Yukari did.
>> No. 15410
File 124401633275.jpg - (113.39KB, 450x600, suika.jpg) [iqdb]
15410
Loading User Commands:
[X] Remember what Yukari did.

---

"Sorry, but I don't drink," said Grimnír firmly.

No way was he going to drink out of that suspicious gourd. Sake that an Oni drinks? From the beginning, he had felt something dangerous from her brand of alcohol. Such a thing would probably knock him out cold, if he wasn't careful.

"Hehehe... you don't drink, eh?"

"W-well, I drink a little bit," he admitted. "But I don't really drink as a habit, and rarely do I consume anything stronger than wine."

This statement was the complete truth. He had hoped that it would be enough. Clearly, he was mistaken. Suika only smiled wider, a malicious glint in her eye.

"Err... Suika? W-why are you smiling like that?" said Grimnír.

"Smiling? Now why was it, I wonder~" replied the Oni.

Suika took a long swig from her gourd. For a moment, he thought that the discussion was over. But when her eyes suddenly met his, he saw what she was thinking. Immediately, he formed a barrier between them, but he was already too late. In the next second, the Oni was already standing right in front of him. His eyes widened in horror as -

"Chuu~"

The Oni had forced her lips onto his. He tried to pull away, but he couldn't escape. The girl had already grabbed the back of his head to hold him in place. Her grip was incredibly strong. Then, he suddenly felt her tongue push desperately between his lips. He couldn't help but open them in surprise. That was a mistake.

"Mmph!"

Suika had not swallowed a drop of the sake from earlier. Instead, she was forcefully pouring the alcohol from her mouth into his. His face quickly turned red as the powerful drink went down his throat. By the time she had let him go, his head was spinning and he could barely stand up. W-what the hell? Normal humans can't possibly drink something as hazardous as this!

"Good stuff, isn't it?" whispered Suika. "Would you like to taste a little more~"

He only looked back at her silently. Partly because he was tempted to say "Yes", as the girl's innocent expression was incredibly cute, and partly because he couldn't think properly anymore because of the alcohol. Unsatisfied by his response, the Oni opened her mouth to argue.

"..."

But then, they weren't alone in the hallway anymore. In fact, by the look of Alice's pale white face and Marisa's strained grin, they hadn't been alone for the past several minutes. His head only pounded more painfully as he struggled to think of a way out of this mess.
>> No. 15413
File 124402635075.jpg - (10.12KB, 253x156, yukari.jpg) [iqdb]
15413
Marisa smiled the brightest of smiles. She waved at them as she ran up excitedly. Then, she extended her arm to shake Suika's hand.

"Hey Suika!" she said. "Long time no see!"

At the time, Grimnr didn't notice anything wrong. Everything up to this point seemed normal (or as close to normal as it could be, since this was Gensokyo, after all). He couldn't see Marisa as anything but a cheerful ordinary magician.

"Marisa!" cried the Oni. "What are you and that one doing here?"

Suika raised her arm towards Alice. He frowned. Don't point at Alice like that. It's rude.

"W-well... t-that is..."

Suddenly, an icy voice interrupted her.

"Hey Marisa," whispers Alice. "Why the stuttering? Just yell at her like you always do. 'Bitch, get out of the way!' Like that."

The dollmaker narrowed her eyes and smirked.

"Don't tell me that 'We'll be in for it if she gets mad!'," she said coldly. "I don't think that we can just walk away, now that we -"

Grimnr turned back toward Marisa, and his eyes widened in shock. Neither Suika nor Alice have noticed it yet, but there was no mistaking it. Marisa's mini-Hakkero was already in her hand. With a calm expression, she slowly raised it right at Suika's face.

"Magicannon, ?Final Spark?" she declared, a bright smile upon her face.

As the world turned white, he stepped back. But he knew that it was already too late. He closed his eyes and braced himself for the impact. And then, without warning,

He fell.

...

He can't remember the details, but by the time he stopped falling, he was already sitting in a cozy armchair in front of another familiar face. His head was still spinning violently, and he felt like vomitting. Across from him, the other person put down her teacup and gave him a tiny smile. There doesn't seem to be anyone else in the room.

"Would you like to have some tea?" she asked.

"..."

"With me," she added, perhaps as an afterthought.

Sitting in front of him was the third troublesome blonde that was missing from his current predicament. The Youkai of Boundaries: Yukari Yakumo. Strangely enough, she doesn't seem to be the cause of his trouble. This time, at least.

"..."

Slowly, he looked down to see a small tray upon a tea table. Upon it were some teacups and sweet biscuits. He gave the girl a questioning glance.

"There isn't anything strange in it," she answered.

"I never asked," he said with a smile.

"Of course you didn't," said the girl with a smile that mirrored his.

He carefully took the teacup to his lips, sipping slowly. This tea...

"Earl Grey?" he asked.

"The finest blend in London, 1845," she answered.

"1845? But this isn't wine," he said.

"That's the year it came from," she said. "1845, fresh."

"Is that so?"

He took another sip. It really is a fine blend.

...

Peaceful.

He never expected it, but that was the only word he could use to describe the time that he had spent with her. They stayed together like that, sitting and talking. Sitting across from each other, a comfortable and safe distance. Talking about nothing important, nothing serious. Everyday things and everyday thoughts.

In that quiet little sitting room, he felt that time stood still. He could hear the sound of her cup hitting the saucer as she put down her tea. He felt her looking at him with gentle, unhurried eyes. He saw her smile at him simply, without a trace of malice.

And he smiled back.

...

Everything was still a mess when they returned, of course. Somehow, the place had turned into a massive battlefield. Yukari disappeared with a wink, giving him a look that said, "You can clean up your own mess." So the rest of the evening was spent trying to do exactly that, though for the most part, it didn't go as planned.

"Haa..."

Grimnr looks up from his bed, staring at the ceiling as he collects his thoughts. His head is starting to clear up, and the numbness in his legs is starting to disappear.

For some reason, he can't sleep.

Slowly, he gets up. A walk would be nice. The night air would definitely do him some good. After stretching his arms and legs a few times, he prepares to head outside.

[ ] It would be nice to bump into Alice.
[ ] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.
[ ] It would be nice to bump into Yukari.
[ ] It would be nice to have the evening to myself.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15414
[x] It would be nice to bump into Yukari.
>> No. 15415
[X] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.

As much as I hate the black white, neglecting her isn't the finest of ideas.
>> No. 15417
[X] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.
>> No. 15418
[X] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.

Been a while, would be a good time to catch up considering she's been out for a good while.
>> No. 15419
[X] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.
>> No. 15427
[x] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.
>> No. 15429
[x] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.
>> No. 15435
What

but I

but they

...what the fuck just happened?
I think this is what a disjointed memory montage looks like in real life, but in words.
>> No. 15439
[x] It would be nice to bump into Marisa
>> No. 15441
File 124411470819.jpg - (125.92KB, 850x1275, shine_with_me.jpg) [iqdb]
15441
Loading User Commands:
[X] It would be nice to bump into Marisa.

---

Grimnír looks up. He isn't even surprised anymore. Of course this would happen. A wonderfully convenient coincidence. Convenient for who? Well, not for him. Not at all. He couldn't help but plant his palm firmly upon his forehead.

"Eh? Are you having a headache ~ze?" asks a voice from above.

Marisa is sitting on the roof of the mansion, smiling cheerfully at him.

"What are you doing up there," he says back. "That's dangerous."

"It's fine, it's fine. I just like the view up here. Kinda feels closer to the stars. You know - the stars, ~ze."

He pauses for a moment and considers heading back inside and ignoring her. But then, doing that seems to be too harsh. Even for him. So instead, he does the opposite. A couple of seconds later, he lands beside the black-white magician.

"Marisa, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"How are you feeling?" he says.

She smiles a little wider before responding.

"I'm fine, ~ze! It will take more than that to kill someone as awesome as me!"

"Heh, I guess Dr. Yagokoro was right. You really are fully recovered. You even managed to fly around and level a third of the mansion, after all. I suppose that it was a foolish question."

"Ahahaha! It was really nice of Eirin to let us stay the night. I really thought she was going to attack us when she stepped out of her dingy lab."

Grimnír shudders slightly as he remembers the cold anger in the eyes of that lunarian doctor.

"Hey, we aren't really guests," he reminds her. "She said that we should stay the night so that we could help with the repairs tomorrow morning..."

"Details, details," she says carelessly. "Anyway, forget about that for now ~ze."

"Uh..."

Marisa suddenly points at the sky.

"You should sieze the moment!" she cries out. "Live each day like it's your last, and die with not a single regret! Shine brightly like a star before you vanish."

"Stars don't vanish," he reminds her.

"Er... what was it again? Ah! Like a shooting star ~ze!"

"A shooting star?"

Marisa stretches her arms enthusiastically.

"Yep," she says. "They last only for a moment, so they have to work their hardest to shine brightly!"

"I see," he replies. "Sound like too much trouble though. I think I'll pass."

The witch frowns at him for a moment. Then, she lowers her head and slowly removes her hat.

"Is that how it is?" she whispers.

"Er... that isn't really what I -"

"It's decided then!" she cries. "Looks like you need some extra lessons, you clueless apprentice! Be thankful that someone as awesome as I has taken pity on you!"

"..."

She doesn't look like she is joking.

[ ] Extra lessons? Why not?
[ ] Refuse. Maybe next time.
[ ] Sneak away quietly.
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15442
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?

I just can't be mean.
>> No. 15443
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?

Anything possibly resembling her cannons or sparks that can be used at a moment's notice would be ideal right about now. The Barrier skill seems to be getting stronger, or at least Grim's able to summon it well enough...
>> No. 15444
"Wait, wait, Marisa, what do you mean 'lessons'? Hey, why are you taking out your hakkerOHGODJESUSCHRIST THE BURNING!"

[x] Sneak away quietly.
>> No. 15445
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?
>> No. 15448
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?
>> No. 15450
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?

Laser is not difficult.
>> No. 15463
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?
>> No. 15465
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?

ZETTA BEAAAAAAAAAM!
>> No. 15473
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?
ITS MAGIC TIME
>> No. 15474
Extra lessons? Don't we have to clear Normal without continuing first?
>> No. 15475
>>15474
We sorta did. We didn't have any bad ends that I remember, and we accomplished one goal.
>> No. 15481
>>15475

Yeah, curing Marisa of a mysterious, reality-breaking disease must count for something.
>> No. 15488
File 124427924982.jpg - (178.93KB, 1250x1050, laser_is_not_difficult.jpg) [iqdb]
15488
Loading User Commands:
[X] Extra lessons? Why not?

---

"Stop running, ~ze!"

Grimnír barely dodges another volley of green bolts.

"D-damn it! You said that this was training! What the hell?"

Marisa smiles cheerfully back at him.

"Alice told me that you learned some new tricks. Why don't you show me, apprentice? I won't hurt you ~ze."

The witch raises her mini-hakkero right at him. At this range, he won't be able to dodge it in time. Without hesitation, he starts muttering the spell commands to form a barrier between them.

"Well.. not too much, anyway," she adds as an afterthought.

Suddenly, he finds himself engulfed within a huge beam of light. Somehow, his barrier manages to keep the attack from hitting him, but the spark itself is wider than his spell shield. All he can do is keep his focus on the barrier. For several seconds, he wonders to himself if this is the end. Then, without warning, it stops.

Grimnír slowly peeks from behind the spell shield. Somehow, he feels really irritated when he sees her face. The black-white is smiling as wide as a Cheshire cat.

"Wow! You really can block it! I didn't think that you could ~ze!"

He lowers his barrier and frowns hard at her.

"Wait a minute. You didn't know I could do that?"

"Not at all! I thought that I'd send you to the hospital with that attack!"

"What the hell? Are you crazy?"

"Crazy? Of course not! If I sent you the hospital, then I could nurse you back to health ~ze..."

Marisa smiles brightly at him. Her cheeks are even slightly pink, as if a little embarrassed that she said such words. But what the hell? She would send him to the hospital for such a stupid reason? This girl is impossible!

"Unacceptable," he cries out. "I won't accept that sort of reasoning!"

"Uwaaa! Such a scary face ~ze! He is angry now! What am I going to do, ~ze!"

"..."

At that moment, something in him cracked.

Grimnír raises arm and aims his palm right at this wicked witch. His mind is clear, and his concentration is flawless. He doesn't have a mini-hakkero, but he most certainly doesn't like this someone in front of him. And he definitely doesn't draw his power from 'love'.

The little details don't matter. He smiles darkly as he feels something warm start collecting in his palm. Marisa's eyes widen when she sees his hand shining brightly.

Laser is not difficult.

...

When he opens his eyes, only the burnt earth and forest greets him. Grimnír's face turns pale white. Oh God, did he just...

"Marisa! Are you alright!" he cries out.

Something black and white and slightly charred steps out of the broken bamboo stalks below. After coughing a few times, she picks up her broomstick and inspects it closely. She calmly takes a moment to brush off the dust and leaves from her skirt before looking up. The witch laughs loudly and gives him a thumbs-up. He hurries down and offers to help her, but she just shakes her head. The witch stands up on her own and looks straight at him with her clear and golden eyes.

"You figured it out pretty quickly," she says.

"I-I'm sorry!" he cries. "I didn't think that it would actually work."

"Don't mind it! In any case, I'm still standing, and so are you."

She smiles mischievously at him. Her eyes shine with excitement.

"Let me tell you something good," she says. "Come closer for a bit."

He takes a few steps closer. Suddenly, Marisa grabs him in a headlock. Then, she whispers something into his ears.

"It will take more than 'laser' to take me down."

Grimnír now has a means of attack. But if he is to survive this evening, he needs something else. A way to visualize his ability into something clear. A method for defining his will into this world. A means of focusing his powers.

A "concept".

[ ] "Servant"
[ ] "Mirror"
[ ] "Gate"
[ ] Custom
>> No. 15489
[x] "Gate"

Mirror could be pretty fucking cool.
>> No. 15491
[x] "Mirror"

im in ur touhous stealin ur spellcards
>> No. 15495
[X] Mirror
>> No. 15496
[X] "Gate"
>> No. 15501
>>[ ] "Servant"

In b4 "I ask of you, are you my master?"

[x] Void

The one concept that is constant,
In all cultures,
All languages,
All myth and religion,
is nothingness.

I can think of no better concept for Grim.

We've already demonstrated rare, but limited control over it-- both in our spellcard and just now.
Now it's time to mold it into something we can fully and safely manage.
>> No. 15502
A guess:

Servant = doll = Alice
Mirror = loli dotn' know
Gate = gap = Yukari

I myself am in favor of [x] Custom.
By which I mean hurling a 1947 Packard Custom 8 at the target.
>> No. 15504
[x] Void
>> No. 15505
[x] Void
>> No. 15506
[x] Void
>> No. 15507
[x] "Gate"
>> No. 15508
[x] Void

If we can't use write-ins

[x] Gates of Babylon
>> No. 15509
File 124432570356.png - (5.08KB, 341x377, Tiwaz_rune.png) [iqdb]
15509
[ODIN] "Rune"

Hidden Runes shalt thou seek and interpreted signs,
many symbols of might and power,
by the great Singer painted, by the high Powers fashioned,
graved by the Utterer of gods.
>> No. 15510
[x] Void
Let's focus our magic on nothing.
>> No. 15511
[X]Gate - Closest thing to the Void as that is where one can lead.
>> No. 15512
On second thought, "Servant" and "Mirror" have possible EVIL TWIN/POSSESSION connotations, and those are a nasty dangerous area for the various Greys.

[ze] Gate

And Void... yeah... Not so ready to hop on that bandwagon.

>>15509
I thought of Therion songs when reading this.
>> No. 15513
File 124433441461.png - (101.47KB, 300x300, Secret_of_the_Runes.png) [iqdb]
15513
>>15512

Your taste in music is good, and you should feel good about yourself.
>> No. 15519
[x]Gate

Grim can create possibilities and maybe close off other possibilities too?
>> No. 15521
>>15519

Sounds like a toned down version of Remilia's fate hax. Do not want.
Also, if this connection wasn't obvious enough: Gate = Boundry = Yukari.

>>15510
I lol'd
But, assuming that's not just a joke, I think you're taking this a little too literally. A better explanation:
Ever hear the phrase "nothing is absolute"? Double meaning.
Both nothing and everything exists in the Void. It is all of the elements, and it is none of them. The Void is absolute clarity. The origin of creation and the destination of destruction.

In other words, it's some pretty significant shit. Nice thing to draw power and focus from, that.
>> No. 15522
[x] Void
>> No. 15529
[x] "Gate"
>> No. 15530
[x] Void
>> No. 15531
[x] ________
>> No. 15532
[x] "Void"

>>15531
Now that I think about it... from this point on, whenever "_____" would appear, it'll probably be replaced with what wins in this choice, right?
>> No. 15534
>>15532

Fuck, I hope not.

That first "_____" was awesome.
>> No. 15537
[x] "Gate"

Focusing void magic via void seems redundant to me.
>> No. 15545
[x] "Gate"
>> No. 15547
[x] "Void"
>> No. 15548
[x] "Gate"
>> No. 15551
[x] "Gate"
>> No. 15560
[x] "Gate"
>> No. 15564
Calling it.
[X] "Gate"
>> No. 15576
Server Reconnected: >>15565
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x