- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 14484)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 124136673648.jpg - (118.73KB, 450x600, d9834211baf4cc5142d419090ea0c753.jpg) [iqdb]
14484 No. 14484
[x] Sleep in the car, the seats are quite comfortable.

“Me, too,” You say, still lying in the back part of the car. It's pretty soft. It's comfortable; not more comfortable than the root den, just a different kind of comfortable. You think it'd be nice to sleep here.

“Well, see you tomorrow.” Mystia says, getting out of the car. “You too, Wriggle. And Rumi.”

“Yeah, see ya,” Wriggle says from the top of the car.

You watch her as she get out of the car and heads up into the night, but beyond that you lose sight of her. Too dark. Especially with that kind of bright light coming from the top of the inside of the car. There are a few circles to push near it, so maybe...

… you reach up and poke them. The light disappears.

“You, too?” Wriggle asks, still sitting on top of the car.

“Yep,” you say, making yourself comfortable. “See you tomorrow.”

“Sleeping in there, huh?” She asks, “I can't see that feeling good at all.”

“'s not bad,” You mumble, more because you're facing into the seat than because you're trying to mumble. “Soft.”

“Hmm.”

It's quiet. Sleep.





Morning. Bright. You stretch your arms, your legs, your fingers, your toes... your legs?

You smile. Looks like you'll be able to run today. Run and walk and feel the squishy ground in your toes. You just have to get out of the car by going over the seat and out the closed door. Closed? You try a few things on the side, and manage to get it open with something that lifts up. A new day. You wonder what you should do today?

[ ] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
[ ] Go exploring at (write-in).
[ ] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
[ ] Wander aimlessly. You might find something cool, like a car.
Expand all images
>> No. 14485
[X] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.

Flower lady is love.
>> No. 14486
[X] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.

I fucking love Yuuka.
>> No. 14489
[X] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?

Yuuka later. Hat now.
>> No. 14491
[X] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
>> No. 14492
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
>> No. 14494
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?

Fuck the flowers. Phobe to do donuts on Yuka's front yard. But she's gotta learn how to drive first.
>> No. 14496
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
>> No. 14497
[X] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
>> No. 14498
{X} Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
>> No. 14501
[ze] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
>> No. 14505
[ze] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
>> No. 14506
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?

THAT HAT.
>> No. 14507
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
[LATER] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.

Priorities.
>> No. 14512
[X] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?

Can't live in Gensokyo without a hat.
>> No. 14513
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
[LATER] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
>> No. 14514
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
[LATER] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.

Touhou wants Hat. Without it she can't be a proper Touhou.
>> No. 14515
If we have a hat, then Yuuka will respect us, because she doesn't.
>> No. 14516
>>14515

--Have a hat, that is.
>> No. 14518
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?
[LATER] Yuuka... you know how to turn it off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
>> No. 14519
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?

Every Touhou needs one, else she's dead. Going to Yuuka now is just going to speed the process.
>> No. 14520
>>14519
>Every Touhou needs one, else she's dead.
>Assuming Phobe is a touhou
>Phobe is not dead
Therefore, Phobe already has a hat and it simply hasn't been mentioned. That, or Phobe is not a touhou, making the hat unnecessary.
>> No. 14521
We should check our head for antennae or something then.
>> No. 14522
>>14520

Another theory is that hats in Gensokyo function similarly to Mario's hat in SM64, whereas those without hats take much more damage than those with them. There are ways around this, Kaguya ,protected by the Hourai Elixer, has no need to fear physical damage of any sort, while Yuuka is simply too strong for the extra damage to be noticed.
>> No. 14523
>you know how to turn it off now
Did I miss something? We tried that in >>14125 but I don't remember seeing any results.
>> No. 14525
>>14522
>hats in Gensokyo function similarly to Mario's hat in SM64

So we could use a glitch to replicate our hat infinitely and weaponize the copies?
>> No. 14530
>>14523

When we were at Mystia's stand with Yuyuko and Youmu, we figured out how to "hold our breath", so to speak.

I'd link you to the old thread, but I'm lazy.
>> No. 14533
[x] Your payment. Rinnosuke should be up now, right?

Rinnosuke should be awake now, if he was sleeping at night. You are, right? And you did a hard job so that payment should be yours.

You run up to the front door, even though it isn’t that far. It feels so good to be able to move normally again. You push it to the side. Rinnosuke is in that one room again, you think, because you hear talking again from a female. It sounds a lot like Marisa. Maybe she lives here, or eats breakfast here every day, or something. You walk around the corner and show yourself.

“So then I says… oh!” Marisa exclaims, noticing you walk into the room. “You’ve got a guest, Kourin.”

“Oh?” Rinnosuke asks, slowly turning around to see where she’s looking. He gives you a look, like he’s not too happy to see you. “…oh.”

You smile anyway. “Hi, I’m here for my payment.”

“Waking me up with such an obnoxious noise wasn’t enough?” He says, still looking serious. “I do sleep at night, like a normal person.”

You don’t know what to say. That’s not payment at all. You wanted something that you could take and hold, and---

“…although, I suppose that’s not what you had in mind. I’m grateful that you got it moved, even if you did put it in a slightly awkward place.” He looks behind you, moving his head to the left and the right. “Your friends aren’t with you?”

He must be talking about Rumia, Mystia, and Wriggle. “I think they’re sleeping.”

“They’re going to drop by later, I suppose?” He asks, sighing a little as he gets up out of his chair.

Drop by… why would they…?

“Oh!” You exclaim, realizing what’s going on. “You’re going to pay them, too?”

“This is the only car in Gensokyo, to my knowledge,” He says, “I think that it’s worth it. Now, did you have something in mind that you wanted?”

[ ] Write-in.
[ ] No, not really.
>> No. 14534
>>[ ] Write-in.

Ok, ok, everyone, WAIT.
In our exitement, we forgot to decide what kind of hat we'd be getting.

Drawfags, assemble! We need your creative minds!

I'd vote in favor of something with a colorful plume on it to match the rainbow on Phobe's dress.
>> No. 14536
I think a colorful beret would be suited to Phobe. Combined with her dress stained with colors, it would give her a nice artiste sort of look.
>> No. 14537
>>14534

I think a colorful plume by itself should be good, if it can count as a hat.

... or ask for Kourin's hand in servitude! Might as well start her legions of doom, yeah?
>> No. 14539
[x] "I want a hat."

Simple, straight forward without delay.
>> No. 14544
[X] "I want a hat."
[X] If given a choice - something with a colourful plume.
>> No. 14553
[X] "I want a hat."
[X] If given a choice - something with a colourful plume.
>> No. 14554
[x] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[x] "And a hat, please."

Add some much needed direction to her life.
>> No. 14555
Sure, I can live with this.

[X] "I want a hat."
[X] If given a choice - something with a colourful plume.
>> No. 14560
Has to be a beret.
[x] "I want a hat."
>> No. 14566
[x] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[x] "And a hat, please."
[X] If given a choice - something with a colourful plume, or a beret.
>> No. 14567
>>14536
Just going by >>11762 a beret would look pretty good, I agree. A black one, though. She would also look good with long, black, dress gloves.
>> No. 14568
[x] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[x] "And a hat, please."
[X] If given a choice - something with a colourful plume, or a beret.


Very good.
>> No. 14569
Why not a beret with a plume on the side? I'm pretty sure I've seen one before.

[x] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[x] "And a hat, please."
[X] If given a choice - a beret with a colorful plume or a similar decoration.
>> No. 14572
[~] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[z] "And a hat, please."
[e] If given a choice - a beret with a plume or a similar decoration.

A white plume is fine too. No reason to advertise there; the dress does the talking.

>>14567
>long, black, dress gloves
Oh god yes

>>14533
>you hear talking again from a female. It sounds a lot like Marisa. Maybe she lives here, or eats breakfast here every day, or something.
Oho.
She could just be someone who likes to get an early start on her visiting and thievery long-term forceful borrowing, but... who knows?

>>14530
>>14125 , the link >>14523 posted, is a link to the old thread.

Also, the closest thing to results in it (that I can see) is Yuyuko looking at us strangely and Youmu being less angry when she left than before.
>> No. 14573
[x] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[x] "And a hat, please."
[x] If given a choice - a beret with a colorful plume or a similar decoration.
>> No. 14574
[X] "Let me watch you use it. I'm interested in it too."
[X] "And a hat, please."
[X] If given a choice - a beret with a colorful plume or a similar decoration.
>> No. 14575
>>long, black, dress gloves

Gloves could work, but it'd look silly if Phobe doesn't have shoes or boots to go with them.
But Rinnosuke got his jacked by a shoe youkai.
So did Rumia.
>> No. 14581
File 124154827088.jpg - (26.67KB, 338x336, rainbow_0020_beret.jpg) [iqdb]
14581
Picture related.
================================================
[x] "I want a hat."
[x] If given a choice - something with a colourful plume.

You nod.

“Nothing too valuable, I hope,” He says, “Well, take me to it.”

“Ah, I wish Kourin would pay me like that,” Marisa says, standing up, too. It looks like she wants to follow you both. “All I ever get is ‘I can knock a little off your tab, I suppose.’, or ‘That hardly warrants payment.’.”

Rinnosuke sighs. “That’s because you take things without asking, and then expect me not to charge you for them.”

“What? I’m just borrowing them. You’ll get them back… eventually…”

You listen to those two as you walk towards where it should be. It’s interesting. It’s like they’re fighting, but they aren’t, really. Neither one is mad. You think they might be having fun, even.

It should be around here. Yes. Right there. Resting on top of a long wood thing with strings, and a fat bottom. It’s a hat. Like Mystia’s, but not like hers. This one is made of more colors, and has a different shape. Really cool.

“I want this.”

Rinnosuke reaches out to grab the hat from you. “That? Let me take a look at it first.”

You nod, and let him take it. He holds it up, looking at it and turning it and looking at it again. “This should be fine,” He eventually says. He goes to hand it back to you, but he doesn’t seem to be aiming for your hands. Almost like he’s going to set it over you---

And then, he brings it back down. Right onto your head, with one swift motion. You weren’t expecting that, so you flinch a little bit as he puts it around your head. It’s pretty comfortable. “And it doesn’t look too bad, either,” He says. It almost looks like he’s sort of smiling, but not really.

Marisa is, though. “Hey, you’re right,” She says, pointing her thumb at the ceiling. “Nice!”

You don’t really know what to say to all this. So, you don’t say anything. Neither does anyone else for a bit.

“Well,” Rinnosuke says eventually, pushing those glass circles on his face up a bit, “Now that that’s taken care of, I’m going to return to my tea. If you’ll excuse me…”

He starts to leave, heading back to the room you found him in before.

“I’m gonna head out, Kourin,” Marisa says after him, “Thanks for the meal.”

He nods, and continues onward. Out of sight. Marisa heads into the hall, too, but stops.

“Oh hey, we still haven’t had our danmaku fight, have we?” She asks, a grin on her face. “You up for a bit of morning exercise?”

[ ] Sure.
[ ] You’d rather (write-in).
>> No. 14582
[x] You'd rather go sailing.
>> No. 14583
[ ] Sure.
>> No. 14584
[X] You'd rather not yet. Still need to practice to make a huge laser like her.
[X]Yuuka... you know how to turn your power off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
>> No. 14585
[X] Sure.

I swear if she ruins our new hat I'm going to fucking kill the bitch
>> No. 14586
[X] You'd rather not yet. Still need to practice to make a huge laser like her.
[X]Yuuka... you know how to turn your power off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
>> No. 14587
[z] "Sure."
[e] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."

Just want to see her reaction.
>> No. 14592
[x] "Sure."
[x] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
>> No. 14593
[X] You'd rather not yet. Still need to practice to make a huge laser like her.
[X]Yuuka... you know how to turn your power off now. So maybe she won't be angry if you go see the flowers.
>> No. 14594
[x] "Sure."
[x] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
>> No. 14598
[z] "Sure."
[e] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
hahahaha
>> No. 14603
>>[x] You'd rather not yet. Still need to practice to make a huge laser like her.

Don't forget who you're talking to, Anonymous.
You may miss out on your only chance for a free laser tutorial.
>> No. 14604
[x] "Sure."
[x] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."

Is this is some kind of hint what anon will do? I don't get it.
>> No. 14605
File 124156139178.jpg - (99.42KB, 800x1000, Spark_lesson.jpg) [iqdb]
14605
>>14603
But laser is not difficult.

[X] "Sure."
[X] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
>> No. 14606
[x] "Sure."
[x] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
>> No. 14607
>>14605

Phobe doesn't know that.
Also, we lack the Elemental Reactor.

Still, I wouldn't pass up a chance at a quick n' easy method of learning to shoot lasers.
>> No. 14610
[X] "Sure."
[X] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."

Later, we mention to Yuka how cool Marisa's giant laser thing is. Yuka will then demonstrate exactly how sparks are supposed to be done, right to our face.
>> No. 14611
[X] "Sure."
[X] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
>> No. 14616
[x] Marisa's Spark is going to incinerate our hat. Promise to danmaku her some other time, preferably when you've got more clothes.
[x] Call out to Kourin that if he ever needs any help, you'd be ready and willing.
[x] Go adventuring for the rest of the day. Try and familiarize yourself with the area; find new and exciting things.
>> No. 14618
[x] "Sure."
[x] "Yuuka might make my body stop working right and not feel good again, so I might not be able to do this later."
>> No. 14619
[x] Sure.
[x] Mention Yuuka, and getting beat up.

You smile. “Sure. If I do it later, I might be a little broken.”

She raises an eyebrow at this. “Broken? Sounds pretty bad.”

“Yeah,” You say, sighing a little bit. “Yuuka made my legs not work yesterday, and that man made my arm go away another day…”

“Oh, Yuuka?” Marisa asks, motioning for you to follow her. Looks like she’s going outside. “Yeah, she’s a tough cookie, isn’t she? Did ya even land a hit?”

“A hit?” You think for a moment. Oh, she thinks you fought her. “No, we didn’t fight…”

“Didn’t fight?” Marisa asks, stopping at the doorway to put some things on her feet. “The how’d she make your legs not work?”

After that, she heads outside. You follow her. “Well, she told me to leave, and I didn’t, so she kicked me. And then my legs didn’t work for a while.”

Marisa reaches for her broom, which is leaning against the side of the store like it was yesterday. “Well, at least she didn’t knock you in the head or something,” She says, grinning. “Even a youkai takes a bit to get up after that. Anyway,” She continues, satisfied with her broom enough to get on, “Let’s head up.”

You nod, and she starts moving up into the sky. You follow. Soon, you’re both floating above the forest. Not super high, but pretty high; high enough that there’s lots of room to move around… and room for that big master spark thing of hers to go off and not hit anything.

Right now, the two of you are spaced apart. About the same space that you started with when you did danmaku the other day.

“Oi!” Marisa yells, trying to be louder than the steady wind up here. “Don’t pull no punches, ‘cause I’m gonna go all out! Here we go!”

[ ] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
[ ] Focus on both your pattern, and hers.
[ ] Focus more on your own danmaku than hers.
>> No. 14621
[x] If she's using stars, micro-dodge or do not move at all.
[x] If she stops using stars, run away as fast as you could to her sideway.
[x] Use danmaku sparely in your flight.
>> No. 14622
[x] If she's using stars, micro-dodge or do not move at all.
[x] If she stops using stars, run away as fast as you could to her flank.
[x] Use danmaku sparely in your flight.
>> No. 14623
[x] Focus on the cute butterflies below.
>> No. 14627
>>[x] Use danmaku sparely in your flight.

Huh?

[x] If she's using stars, micro-dodge or do not move at all.
[x] If she stops using stars, run away as fast as you can to her flank.
>> No. 14628
[X] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.

I'm not meta-knowledging.
>> No. 14629
>>14628

Good point. Changing vote.

[x] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.

... But if I WERE using meta knowledge, I'd say that trying to overpower Marisa is a bad idea.
On the other hand, the black-white isn't exactly known for the sophistication of her patterns...
>> No. 14630
[x] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
[x] Watch for the Master Spark, then try to flank if possible.
>> No. 14631
[x] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
>> No. 14632
[x] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
>> No. 14634
[x] Focus on both your pattern, and hers
>> No. 14635
[X] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
>> No. 14636
[x] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
>> No. 14637
[z] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.
[e] Watch out for the Master Spark, then try to flank if possible.
>> No. 14643
[x] Focus more on dodging than your own pattern.

You brace yourself, and start your own pattern. You’re not watching it too closely; it’s probably not looking that good right now. You’re watching her. Waiting. At least with her, you know a little of what she can do before the fight. And, if you have a choice, you really don’t want to be hit by it by the giant master spark.

She starts off by making some of those glowing circles, the kind that don’t shoot at you but instead shoot their own danmaku. They start to spin, and spin, and… shoot.

The star danmaku she’s shooting isn’t that fast. But, there is a lot of it, and it’s not all moving at the same speed. It’s also coming in from weird angles, crisscrossing, trying to confuse you. She doesn’t seem to be having a hard time with your pattern at all, and it’s kind of frustrating. But you have to… ow. Ow. Focus. Watch the stars.

And then it switches. You feel a surge of… something, like pressure, as Marisa raises something in the distance. She says something, too, but you’re not paying attention. The danmaku disappears. The not danmaku danmaku, too, just sort of vanishes.

And then, stars. Everywhere. Too many to count, and a lot of them are bigger this time. The angles are worse, too, since they’re coming in from all sides. Ow. Focus. Sneak through. She’s still not having trouble with yours. Ow. Don’t pay attention to her, watch…

… and then, it stops. The non danmaku danmaku comes back, and you get another cloud of mini-stars. This one is harder. Lots of lines of stars, but after a while they all end up crisscrossing and coming directly at you. You can’t fit through these, and it really hurts. It’s all you can do to make yourself as small as possible, to make the number that hits you smaller. Ow. Ow. Maybe you should… stop…

But, her stars stop, too. And the non danmaku danmaku flies out, with lines of stars following them. You narrowly dodge one that comes at you, as it goes sailing past.

You’ve never seen something like this. The danmaku is just… sitting there. Not moving. How are you supposed to get hit if it’s not moving?

It does move, eventually. Slowly. But, if you just stand here, you won’t get hit. Is this supposed to be this---?

“Ahhh!”

Something, from behind. Right in the back. It runs you over, runs right through you… and keeps making stars. You lose focus, and your pattern stops. Hurts. Really hurts. Marisa’s stops, too. You’ve… lost. Hurts. You’re tired from all the moving around, and hurting. She’s better than anyone you’ve faced yet. A lot better.

“Hey, not bad!” Marisa calls out, coming closer on her broom. You try your best to ignore your pain and face her. This is still just a game, and you lost. Someone always has to lose. So, you shouldn’t be mad. “Not great, but not bad at all. You sure you just learned a few days ago?”

“Y-yeah,” You say, not really sure how to handle this situation. A human just beat you. And now she’s saying that you’re not bad. Aren’t you terrible, if you can’t win against a single human? Mystia did say that she was special, but…

“Hah,” Marisa laughs, “I mean, you even managed to hit me a few times.”

“I… did?” You can’t help but smile a little, in spite of the pain. Well, if you did that, then it’s fine. You’re not hopeless.

“Yep,” She says, nodding. “Though, dodging that one pattern for that long got a little boring, ya know? Maybe you should come up with some others.”

Other patterns… you hadn’t even thought of it. But she’s right. Everyone else uses more than one. You give her a nod.

“Well, that was fun, eh?” She says, ignoring the fact that you’re still holding your stomach in pain. It’s starting to go away already, but it still hurts. “I’ll see you around, I guess. Just hope I don’t catch you causing any trouble,” She says, giving you a wink, “or I’ll have to exterminate ya!”

She… probably could. It makes you feel a little uneasy. Either way, it looks like she’s about to leave.

[ ] Ask where she’s going.
[ ] Ask (write-in).
[ ] Say goodbye, and then go adventuring. Try to find new things.
[ ] Say goodbye, and then (write-in).
>> No. 14644
[X] Ask how Marisa comes up with new patterns.
Do want laser.

[X] Say goodbye, and then go adventuring. Try to find new things.
Curious youkai is curious.
>> No. 14645
Phobe needs car related spellcards

Traffic Sign 「Speed Limit:250 MPH」
>> No. 14646
[X] Ask how Marisa comes up with new patterns.
>> No. 14647
>Traffic Sign 「Speed Limit: 670,616,629 MPH」

[x] Ask how Marisa comes up with new patterns.
>> No. 14649
[X] Ask how Marisa comes up with new patterns.
[X] Ask Marisa how strong you are.

Knowing yourself maybe a good reference for next encounter.
>> No. 14652
[X] Ask how Marisa comes up with new patterns.
>> No. 14653
File 124172726364.png - (5.75KB, 100x100, e15dd6d03d6dc0_full.png) [iqdb]
14653
>>[ ] Ask how Marisa comes up with new patterns.

>>14629
>>the black-white isn't exactly known for the sophistication of her patterns...

My oh my, that’s no good. If Phobe-chan listens to such a 3rd rate, consistently boring spellcard user, she will simply have more trouble, won’t she?
>> No. 14654
[X] Say goodbye, and then go see Yuuka.
>> No. 14655
[X] Say goodbye, and then go see Yuuka.
>> No. 14656
[X] Say goodbye, and then go see Yuuka.

Yuuka will teach us new patterns.
>> No. 14657
[X] Say goodbye, and then go see Yuuka.
>> No. 14663
[X] Say goodbye, and then go see Yuuka.

>>14653
Listen to suspicious garden meido.
>> No. 14667
[ze] Say goodbye, and then go see Yuuka.
Time to go get our ass kicked!

>>14643
In Which Phobe Realizes Her Own Mortality Power Levels

>>14645
>>14647
>Speed Sign 「88 MPH」
Doing it right.
I do like the idea of car-themed (or even simply -named) spellcards, though.

>>14656
Like stars.
Or birds circling about our head.
Or Xs for eyes.

>>14653
This is the best character-commentary thing I have ever seen since Shirou.jpgs became popular.

Oh, and Yuuka's WHAT/ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!
>> No. 14670
File 124175607496.png - (311.48KB, 381x601, Mille Bournes.png) [iqdb]
14670
>>14667
>>Speed Sign 「88 MPH」
>Doing it right.
>I do like the idea of car-themed (or even simply -named) spellcards, though.

Let's get obscure.
>> No. 14671
Car Youkai...sounds...eh.
>> No. 14672
Danmaku shaped like cars that wreck into each other complete with splattering debris danmaku bits.
>> No. 14673
>>14672

Accident Sign 「Control Z+Y」
>> No. 14674
>>This is the best character-commentary thing I have ever seen since Shirou.jpgs became popular.

That's actually an adapted quote from a Tsukihime-F/SN crossover doujin. I forgot it's name, though.
>> No. 14675
File 124179812446.jpg - (48.05KB, 580x580, 30532 aoblue chibi kirisame_marisa tears.jpg) [iqdb]
14675
>>14653
>> No. 14676
>>14674

You've lost me. No, really. What the fuck are you guys going on about.
>> No. 14677
>>14675

;_;
>> No. 14678
>>14676

>>14667 was referring to >>14653 when he said
>>This is the best character-commentary thing I have ever seen since Shirou.jpgs became popular.

>>14674 was referring to the quote in >>14653 that >>14676 had commented on.
>> No. 14679
[x] Say goodbye, and then try to find Yuuka.

“Bye,” You say, giving her a little wave before she turns around too far. “That was fun, even if I lost.”

“Yeah,” She says, giving you a nod. A wave, too, and then she’s gone. Shooting off into the sky at speeds that you don’t think you could ever reach. Crazy. You wonder how a human does it?

Well, you’re not really sure. And there’s no easy way to find out, since she’s gone. Glancing around below you, you wonder what you should do next. The forest is still there, the lake, that clearing with all the buildings and stuff, the mountain… and, far off in one corner, the flower field.

You can hold your power now. You think. So… maybe you should try it out? Maybe Yuuka won’t be so mean. You’ll run over there, though. Flying is boring.

So you do. There’s nothing too interesting today, either. You find a few really big rocks, as big as Rinnosuke, and another stream, but that’s it. Still better than flying, at least. And after a while, you can see the flower field just beyond the line of trees. You turn it off, and keep walking.

It’s pretty close to the same as yesterday. There’s clouds in the sky today, though, so the yellow isn’t as yellow, and the green not as green. But all the flowers are still really pretty. You’re tempted to take one, but decide not to. It wouldn’t look as good if it was by itself.

You keep walking, deeper and deeper into the field. It would be easy to get lost in this, you think. Once you get farther in, they’re all taller than you are. This place is really cool. It’s like a mini-forest, but with big flowers---

“Are you lost?”

Turning around again, it’s Yuuka. Or someone who looks exactly like her. The look in her eyes, though… it’s pretty blank. You don’t think she recognizes you.

[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 14680
[X] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[X] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[X] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
[X] Stare. Try to figure out how she got so strong. Follow her around if you have to.
--[X] ...But speak if spoken to.
>> No. 14681
>>14670
Goddamn. I didn't think anyone else actually played that game.
>> No. 14682
[x] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[x] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[x] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
--[x] "I'm not lost. I wanted to know the flowers' opinion, if they still dislike me or not."
>> No. 14683
[x] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[x] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[x] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
--[x] "I'm not lost. I wanted to know the flowers' opinion, if they still dislike me or not."
>> No. 14684
[x] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[x] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[x] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
--[x] "I'm not lost. I wanted to know the flowers' opinion, if they still dislike me or not."
>> No. 14685
If she doesn't recognize us, wouldn't it be better to not remind her that we pissed her off before?
>> No. 14687
>>14685

I think she doesn't recognize us because we aren't pissing her off like before.
The problem's gone, so it should be fine.
>> No. 14688
Or this Yuuka is a clone.
>> No. 14689
>>14688
Perhaps one of the Yuukas from a Dual Spark wandered off?
>> No. 14690
[†] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[†] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[†] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
--[†] "I'm not lost. I wanted to know the flowers' opinion, if they still dislike me or not."
>> No. 14691
[x] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[x] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[x] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
--[x] "I'm not lost. I wanted to know the flowers' opinion, if they still dislike me or not."
>> No. 14693
[x] Whatever you do, don't get scared. Give her your best smile.
[x] She doesn't remember you, so you should introduce yourself.
--[x] "Hello, I'm Phobe!"
--[x] "I'm not lost. I wanted to know the flowers' opinion, if they still dislike me or not."

You give her a smile back. “Hi, I’m Phobe. I’m not lost, though.”

“Oh?”

You give her a big nod. “I’m here to see if the flowers still don’t like me. See? I turned it off.”

“Still?” She thinks for a moment. Looking down, moving her mouth a bit. Eventually, she looks back up with a slightly disturbing grin. “Oh. I remember now.”

She keeps looking at you, like she did yesterday. Staring you down. You stare back. Right into those dangerous red eyes, the kind that look like blood. Stare…

… but you can’t do it. Not for very long. There’s something about her, something really strong. She just grins.

“Well, maybe you aren’t as stupid as I thought.” She says, shrugging “You managed to turn off that thing of yours in a day. As for the flowers…” She adds, looking around. “they don’t seem to care either way.”

She turns around at this, looking like she’s going to leave. You go to ask, but as soon as you open your mouth she answers. “I was heading to the village when you showed up, so I’m going to keep heading there. If you want something, you’ll have to wait.”

[ ] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[ ] You can come back later. Your question wasn’t that important. Go do something else (write-in).

If following:
[ ] Ask some things along the way (write-ins).
>> No. 14694
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.

I can't wait to see the villagers shit their pants when Phobe comes walking in with Yuka.
>> No. 14695
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14697
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14698
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14699
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
[X] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
>> No. 14700
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[X] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.

Preferably in that order.
>> No. 14702
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[X] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14703
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14704
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14705
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[X] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14707
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14709
[B] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[B] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
[B] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14710
[~] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[z] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
[e] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.
>> No. 14715
[x] Wait? You could just follow her. You’ve never been to the village.
[x] Ask how she came to be so powerful.
[x] Ask about making new spellcards, mention Marisa.

You could wait, but… that would be boring. You’ll just follow her. You’ve never seen this village thing, either, so that could be interesting.

She heads into the air, and you do the same. She’s not as fast as Marisa. At least, she’s not going as fast. Even you’re able to keep up with her. She looks over her shoulder once, and notices you, but doesn’t say anything past that.

“Hey, how did you become so strong?” You ask, speaking the first question that came to mind. “Everyone says so, and you kicked me really far yesterday…”

She doesn’t say anything for a long time. Just when you think that maybe she didn’t hear, she speaks. “How does a puppy get strong?” She asks, “Or a lion cub?”

“A what?” You ask back, not knowing what either of those are.

She sighs. “A human child, then. How do they get strong?”

You have to think hard about that. Little kids grow up into big guys, don’t they? You think so, at least. You’ve never seen it happen. “They… get bigger?”

“Right,” She says, “Over time. Youkai are the same. If you’re trying to get stronger, at least.”

“Oh, so a really old human is really strong?” You say. “Does that mean Marisa is really old?”

Yuuka pauses. “… that human magician?”

“Yeah, she’s a magician,” You say, “In black and white. She’s got that master spark thing, and it’s really bright.”

“Humans reach a point where they get weaker with age,” She says, “So weak that they die. So she’s not that old.”

Die… from just living? You laugh. That’s really stupid. “Haha, humans are pretty bad.”

She doesn’t answer to this one, even after you wait. So you ask another question. “So, you can use danmaku, right?”

“Everyone with any power can use danmaku,” She says. She has power, so you take that as a yes.

“How do you do more than one pattern?” You ask, continuing your question. “Marisa said I should do more than one when we fought, but I don’t know how…”

“A seed, a sprout, a bud, a blooming flower… they’re all the same thing. Just in different forms.”

You nod, expecting her to continue. But she doesn’t. So, you keep waiting, but she doesn’t. Eventually you have to ask. “I don’t get it.”

She sighs. “We’re here, anyway.”

Looking down, you see that she’s right. Below you is that large bunch of buildings that you kept noticing from the air. Now, though, you can see that there are a lot of people wandering around between them. And it sounds really noisy. You can hear the sound from it, even up here. It’s like a river, sort of. But deeper sounding.
Yuuka starts to head down towards it.

[ ] Follow her. You want an answer.
[ ] Follow her. Ask if she can show you around.
[ ] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[ ] You’d rather do something else (write-in).
>> No. 14716
[X] Head down, too. You want to look around.

I want to be near lovely Yuuka, but I don't want to be an annoying pest.
>> No. 14717
For it is said, when in human village, do as the humans.

[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Act casual. But not too casual.

Yeah, Phobe. I'm sure you'll blend right in.
>> No. 14723
[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Act casual. But not too casual.
>> No. 14724
>>14715

I didn't figure Yuka to the the "cryptic elder" type. Well, at least she's more straightforward about it than a certain gap youkai...

[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Act casual. But not too casual.[x] Just follow her. Don't worry about the small stuff.
>> No. 14725
[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Act casual. But not too casual.
>> No. 14726
[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Just follow her. Don't worry about the small stuff.

Carefree~
>> No. 14733
[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Just follow her. Don't worry about the small stuff.

Get ready to run into that human guy again.
>> No. 14736
File 124201935572.jpg - (280.87KB, 600x800, phobehat.jpg) [iqdb]
14736
>> No. 14737
[z] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[e] Act casual. But not too casual.

I like this koan-speaking Yuuka.

>>14724
Ain't it the truth.
>> No. 14738
>>14736
I think we need more ribbons and frills.

Moar, I say.
>> No. 14741
>>14736
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
>> No. 14750
>>14736

My heart is melting! And I like how you drew the teeth.
>> No. 14751
[x] Head down, too. You want to look around.
[x] Act casual. But not too casual.

You head down, too. You’ll figure out what she meant later; this place looks really interesting, and you want to look around to see what you can find.

As you get closer, the noise starts to get louder and the place starts to look bigger. You could probably wander around for an hour and not find the same building twice. When you land, though, you find that the ground is really hard and dusty. There’s an even harder, rock part to the side, closer to the buildings, but that would feel even worse.

You hear a fwoosh as that flower bud that Yuuka is always carrying opens up. It’s even prettier now. She raises it above her head, and begins to walk down the dirt path. She gives one last look at you, and you wave back. You’ll see her later, maybe. Right now you want to explore on your own.

As she turns, you turn, too. Look around. There’s a lot of humans everywhere; walking, talking, sitting, carrying things… simply everywhere. There’s more than you can count on your fingers just on one side of the street.

If you’re going to be with these humans, you should try to be like one. So you have to keep holding your breath. With this many around, making them scrambled would be dangerous. So, you’ll just blend in. Be like one of them. Well… maybe not. You’d have to get on the stone. But aside from that…

You walk. The path isn’t really interesting, and neither are the buildings. People keep going in and out of them, though, so maybe there’s interesting things inside.

[ ] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
[ ] Peek inside the one where the people come out with bags.
[ ] Peek inside the one where the people come out without their bags.
[ ] Walk farther down the road.
>> No. 14755
[ ] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
>> No. 14757
[ ] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
>> No. 14764
[x] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
>> No. 14767
[x] Walk farther down the road.
>> No. 14768
[x] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
>> No. 14772
>>14736

I contracted severe moebeetus from this pic. Bravo, good drawfag.

[ODIN] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
>> No. 14778
{X} Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.
>> No. 14784
[x] Walk farther down the road.

There Phobe will find a hut that belongs to the ax guy.
>> No. 14789
[x] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.

Hmm... what kind of building do people always walk out of smiling?
I can think of only one way in which this can go wrong.
And by wrong, I mean RIGHT.
>> No. 14802
[x] Peek inside the one where the people come out smiling.

Oh, that one must be fun. All of the people you’ve noticed coming out so far have come out smiling. A few even fell over, but they were smiling when they got up. What could be so fun? You decide to head over and take a look.

You walk in, right after another man. It’s really dark inside; dark enough that you can’t see for a little bit. But, eventually you can, and you take a look around.

Most of the inside is made up of circle-shaped tables, with people sitting around them. There’s a long counter up by the front, though, with one man standing behind it. He’s serving cups and things to the people sitting at the counter, while there are other people walking around giving cups to the other people.


People. That’s the other thing this place is made up of. A few of them are looking at you. Most of the ones here are men, but there’s a few women that you can see. All of them are pretty old. Not old old, just old. There’s no little humans here at all, ones that look more like you.

… no, there’s one. She’s got horns and orange, though, and probably isn’t a human. You can’t tell for from this far away, since she’s near the other end of the counter and surrounded by people, but it’s pretty obvious, you think.

[ ] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.
[ ] Even if there is one, it doesn’t look like you should be here if you want to blend it. Try another building.
[ ] The guy behind the counter looks in charge. Ask him what this place is.
>> No. 14803
{X} Go over to the horned girl and say hi.
>> No. 14808
[ ] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.
>> No. 14809
[ ] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.
>> No. 14810
[x] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.

I'd rather leave, since Oni like strong people, and Phobe is quite weak in comparison to some of the other youkai.
... But that would be using meta-knowledge. Besides, this choice seems far more "in-character".
>> No. 14814
>>14810

Maybe we can ask Suika to train Phobe?
>> No. 14816
[ ] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.
>> No. 14818
[x] Even if there is one, it doesn’t look like you should be here if you want to blend it. Try another building.

This place smells of rape.
>> No. 14822
[x] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.

>This place smells of rape.

No that's just the alcohol.
>> No. 14825
[X] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.

>>14818

You say that like it's a bad thing! Besides, Suika's not likely to let that happen without a fight.
>> No. 14827
[X] The guy behind the counter looks in charge. Ask him what this place is.


Come on guys, at least know the situation first.
>> No. 14828
>>14814

Yeah... no.
Suika's strong, but that doesn't make her a good instructor. That's for damn sure.

Drunken teacher = bad memories. Always.
>> No. 14829
>>14828

Unless you're Jackie Chan.
>> No. 14831
>>14825
Raping Phobe is a bad thing. And who knows just how drunk Suika is or if she can hear us over the bar-talk to come to our rescue.
>> No. 14835
No one wants to rape the innocent Phobe. You should not even think about it.
>> No. 14839
>>14831

Nobody is raping anybody, you sad silly faggot. It's a fucking bar! People walked out with smiles on their faces right because it affords them a temporary escape from their short life of tedious, backbreaking manual labor.
>> No. 14844
>>14839
>It's a fucking bar! People walked out with smiles on their faces right because it affords them a temporary escape from their short life of tedious, backbreaking manual labor.

So does rape.
>> No. 14845
>>14844

He does have a point.
>> No. 14847
[ze] Even if there is one, it doesn’t look like you should be here if you want to blend it. Try another building.

While a Suika is fine too, there are other things to do in the village.

>>14839
Exactly.
>> No. 14848
>>14845
A dull, rusty one.
>> No. 14850
>>14844

No, you're talking about the other people, the ones with very short lives due to a perforated colon from excessive CAVING!!!
>> No. 14862
No update today, since I'm too tired to write one that would make any sense. There should be one tomorrow.
>> No. 14890
Turned out really short, but...
===============================================
[x] Go over to the horned girl and say hi.

You wonder who she is? It seems strange, that so many youkai just walk into the human village. First Yuuka, and then you find her… maybe there’s even more? Either way, it’s interesting. Just what you were hoping to find.

You start to make your way over to her, across the sort of dirty wood floor. Around the counter. People are still looking at you, but it’s not really hostile. Kind of… dead. Like most of them are really tired. Others just look curious. You smile at them, and keep walking. They’re too far away to talk to, since the ones at the counter seem to be ignoring you.

Most of them. One of them turns around

“…ey, lost your mom, kid? ‘Taint no place for you.”

He sounds a little rough. And his speech sounds weird. Like he’s not moving his mouth right to make the sounds.

[ ] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
[ ] Ignore him.
[ ] “I’m not a kid, though.”
>> No. 14891
[X] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14892
[ ] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14893
[X] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14894
[z] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
aww
>> No. 14895
>>[ ] Ignore him.

But we didn't have anyone to tell us not to talk to strangers.

[X] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”

Sad, isn't it, Phobe?
>> No. 14898
[x] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14903
[ ] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14911
Yuka will be our mother, and it will be awesome.
>> No. 14912
[x] "It's not?"
>> No. 14913
>>14911

Crying bitch tears now.
Fuck you for reminding me of >>12853
>> No. 14914
[X] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14922
>>14913
And thank you for reminding me of it.

[x] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14925
[x] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14927
>>14922

Oh, hay thar.
>> No. 14930
[ ] “Mom…? What is that?”
>> No. 14931
[ze] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”
>> No. 14945
[x] “Mom…? I don’t think I have one.”

“Mom…?” You think about that for a bit. What’s a mom? It’s a human thing, you think. Which would mean you don’t have one. “I don’t think I have one.”

“Pfah! No mom? What’re you, some kind o’ bastard child? She give you up after birthan ya?”

Whatever that is, you’re not. “Nope! I’m a youkai.”

His eyes narrow at this. “E’en worse. Ey!” He turns around to the man at the counter. “Why do we e’en let these guys in here, anyway?”

The man behind the counter seems to be ignoring him.

“I ‘ave half a mind to kick you outta ‘ere myself,” He says, turning back to you. He’s not happy at all. “I’m pretty good at beatin’ up yer kind.”

He looks back to the guy next to him. “In’nt that right?” He asks, giving the guy a slap on the back. “Hahaha!”

He seems to not be looking at you anymore, and maybe has even forgotten you. You wonder why he’s like that? It’s really strange. But you’ll just move on, since he’s not who you want to talk to. He keeps babbling to his friend while you do.

Eventually, you make it to the other side. You can see now why the horned girl is surrounded by people. It looks like she’s playing a game or something, holding paper squares in front of her while the two other humans sitting near the corner with her do the same thing. There’s other people, standing by them and watching. It’s kind of hard to see through them all, because they’re so tall, but if you lean and stand on your toes you can find openings to see through.

[ ] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
[ ] “Hi.”
>> No. 14946
[ ] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
>> No. 14947
[x] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
>> No. 14948
[X] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
>> No. 14949
Poker Phobe, card sharp.
I can see her leaning back lazily with a cigar, looking at her hand.

Hanging green-shade lamp is obligatory.
>> No. 14950
[x] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
>> No. 14952
[X] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
[X] Try to figure out just what they're doing.
>> No. 14953
[X] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
[X] Try to figure out just what they're doing.
[X] You're surrounded by a lot of people; this would be a good time to try to find out what your ability is; wait for the next round, though, so you can see if there's a difference.
>> No. 14954
[x] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.
[x] Float a little off the ground so you can see better.
>> No. 14963
[X] "Hi."

Phobe, the clueless.
>> No. 14967
[X] “Hi.”
>> No. 14968
[x] Just watch. Wait for her to finish before bothering her.

What are they doing? It seems to be exciting to the other people around, and even the ones holding the paper squares, but you don’t get it. You’ll just watch for a bit.

Whatever it is, it seems pretty serious. They’re all staring at something in the center, with one person putting a square there, then the next in the circle, then the next. And every once in a while, they pick up squares from the middle, or call out something like “hearts” or “clubs”. You can’t see too well what the center of the table looks like, but you think there’s two piles.

“Ah, shit!” You hear one guy exclaim, as he draws a lot of squares in a row. The others laugh. Eventually, he plays one, and the game continues.

In the end, he’s the only one left holding any. He loses.

“Looks like you owe us a drink!” The horned girl says, laughing. “Hey, bartender!”

The man from behind the counter draws closer, as the crowd from earlier leaves to go back to their tables, or their seats at the counter.

“Man, can’t even win a game of cards against an Oni,” The loser says, scratching the back of his head. “Yeah, it’s on me,” He says to the guy behind the counter. The man nods, and looks to the other guys near him.

Oni? Seems familiar, somehow.

“I’ll have the most expensive beer you’ve got,” One of the men says, to the loser’s groan. “Sounds good.” The third guys says, “I’ll have the same.”

“Hmm,” The horned girl says, bringing her finger to her lip. Looks like she’s thinking. “You still got that sidewinder fang stuff?”

The counter guy nods, and heads off in the other direction. Around this point, the horned girl notices you. You know, because she’s pointing at your head. And laughing.

“Haha, that hat is awesome!” She says, causing the other guys to look. “Hey, come over here!”

You smile, and start to head over. “I think so, too! Hi.”

Getting closer, you can tell that she really is small. Probably about as big as you are. She gives you a pat on the back from high up on her stool, as well as a grin. “You drink?”

[ ] “Drink… what? Water?”
[ ] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 14969
[ ] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”
>> No. 14970
{X} “Drink… what? Water?”
>> No. 14971
[x] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”

FLAWLESS LOGIC. Suika and Phobe will get along just fine.
>> No. 14972
[x] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”
>> No. 14973
[x] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”
>> No. 14974
[x] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”
>> No. 14975
[x] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”
>> No. 14976
[X] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”

This will turn out so well.
>> No. 14977
[X] “Drink… what? Water?”
Piss, tide, etc.
>> No. 14978
[ ] “Drink… what? Water?”

Suika is going to give some very potent stuff to Phobe.
>> No. 14979
[x] “Everyone drinks, don’t they?”

“Everybody drinks, don’t they?” You ask. If you don’t drink things, you get really thirsty. So everyone has to drink.

She laughs. “Everyone who’s any fun! C’mon, get up here with me,” She says, motioning to the only empty stool next to her. “I’m Suika. Who’re you?”

“Phobe.”

The guy behind the counter returns, a few glass things carried by him. Two of them have a narrow top, which he sets by the other humans, and another has an open top. He sets this by Suika. “Ey, ey, wait a minute,” She says to the bartender, “Another one. For her.”

“Is this on his tab?” He asks, motioning to the guy that just lost the game.

“Nah,” She says, shaking her head. “That was only for us three. It’s on mine.” Then, she turns to you, “Whaddya want?”

You don’t get to answer the question. Suddenly, a large hand slams down in front of you. You turn around to see who’s it is. It was kind of loud, so your heart is beating a bit faster. You recognize the man immediately. After all, you play with him every day.

He looks… angry. Shocked. Looking back at his hand, you can see it shaking. All his muscles are tense, his breathing heavy. And he’s looking right into your eyes.

[ ] “We can play later, ok?”
[ ] Say nothing, but be ready to act.
[ ] Ignore him. You’re thirsty.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 14980
{X} Say nothing, but be ready to act.
>> No. 14981
[ ] Ignore him. You’re thirsty.
>> No. 14982
[X] “We can play later, ok?”

Would have been better if we didn't end up voting for killing the kid way back in the beginning.
>> No. 14983
[ ] “We can play later, ok?”
>> No. 14984
[X] “Is this your seat?
[X] “We can play later, ok?”
>> No. 14985
>>14982

...did you read the beggining properly? There was no vote for killing the kid. We did vote to offer a piece of him to his father, which was awesome and we should do it again.

[ ] Say nothing, but be ready to act.

BAR BRAWL
>> No. 14986
>>14985

Really? Guess my memory's worse than I thought. Either way, I suspect Phobe's in a decently bad situation now, especially if Axe Guy can convince Suika we're bad news, or if he can whip up an angry mob... or both.
>> No. 14988
[x] “We can play later, ok?”
>> No. 14989
[x] Ignore him. You’re thirsty.
[x] "I'll have a milk... In a dirty glass."

>>14986
Naw. Oni can detect lies, and Phobe would just say that the boy attacked her first.
>> No. 14990
>>14989
...Can they?

I thought they just hated liars, and went underground to avoid lying humans?
>> No. 14995
[x] Say nothing, but be ready to act.
[x] If he starts talking, shoot him with the gun you hid in the tub/attack.

This update is awesome because I just watched The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, and while there was no bar scene, fuck it's so fitting.

>>14990
And how do you think they find out who's lying or not?
>> No. 14997
[x] "Oh, you. How's your friend?"

Did he grow a new leg? Inquiring minds wish to know.
>> No. 14998
>>14995
A) By attack, I mean turn on moe~ moe~ frightening powers and eat him
B) I meant it would only be logical that they would hide underground because they could tell when humies are lying or not and it pained them. Otherwise, they'd just knock them silly.
>> No. 14999
>>14997
You took off the tracker's leg, not this guy's.
>> No. 15000
I wonder whch option will get Phobe a punch to the face.
>> No. 15003
>>14999
That's why I said "Your friend"; the comment was still on subject about the tracker.
>> No. 15005
[x] Grab his hand and stroke your face with it.
"So smooth!"
>> No. 15006
>>15003
...right. Stupid me.
>> No. 15015
[†] “We can play later, ok?”
>> No. 15715
[┐] "I want to learn."
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x