- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 13644)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 123895362312.jpg - (134.46KB, 724x463, b93746ca14ee260aa7158ed81ee41775.jpg) [iqdb]
13644 No. 13644
[x] If that guy is back, and looking for you, you should go play with him.

If the human is back, you should go play with him, shouldn't you? He keeps coming here, expecting to find you, and it would be kind of sad if he didn't. And he really won't find you if you go to try and find Mystia.

You make your way out of the hole, and look around. She didn't say where he was, but if you found him twice in the same spot, he's probably there again. And that's in this direction. You start the trip, humming softly. Not too noisey, because if you do, he'll hear you coming.

Nothing that interesting happens on the way. When you get there, you pause and look around. They're not here. You sigh. Apparently you're not very good at finding people. But... wait.

There's yelling, off in the distance. Loud shouting, and stuff. And it's... a man. Two or three men. That's probably them, you think, and head off in that direction. And, when you get there, it is. You quickly hide behind a tree, and peek out.

There's an extra one, and only two of them are the same, you think. The ax guy is there, and the guy before who had a bow. One of the new ones has a bow, another a long pointy... sword? Yeah, that's the word. And the other has some circles on a string wrapped around his hand. His eyes are closed, too.

And another thing you notice; they're all wearing different clothes, but there's something hanging from each of their necks. A wood thing, you think, with black lines on parts of it. And looking at it makes you feel strange. You go back behind the tree to stop looking at it, since it was making your head hurt.

“There.”

You peek around again, quickly. The one with the circles on the string is pointing at you, but his eyes are closed. Everyone goes quiet, even the birds.

[ ] Write-in.
Expand all images
>> No. 13646
This is sort of a long shot, but since we learned it....

[x] Play a game. Declare your spellcard when they are close enough.
>> No. 13647
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.
>> No. 13648
[X] Try to sneak off before they can come over.
[X] If caught, say you lost the game. If not, continue trying to sneak around.
[X] Challenge them to a danmaku battle if you're caught!
[X] Try to fly out of the way if they attack.
>> No. 13649
[x] Pout "Hmph! Cheaters!"
[x] Come out from behind the tree.
[x] "Let's play again, today. I've learned a new game! It's called Dan- Dan- mmmn" put a finger to your chin in thought "Danmaku!"

BURNING MOE POWER!
>> No. 13650
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.

No. They cheated. They get no moe Phobe.
>> No. 13651
>>13650
I understand your hatred, brother. But they must also understand, Phobe is a harmless youkai. All she wanted, was a friend. ;_;

They might even find this fact more dangerous about her, get scared, shit themselves, and run away. On the other hand, we could fight them and kill the queer that pointed us out. Then the rest take us captive to their village, where we befriend a kind girl, who frees us from our cage. The men will give chase with torch and pitchfork, be lead to Mystia's stand, only to get slaughtered by our youkai buddies and made into delicious meat-sticks. Afterwards, we all go on some fun village-terrorizing, burning the houses and picking the humans off one by one, having our way with a few hostages, raiding their food-supply, etc. Then we dance in the fields all night long, laughing and singing.
>> No. 13652
>Afterwards, we all go on some fun village-terrorizing, burning the houses and picking the humans off one by one, having our way with a few hostages, raiding their food-supply, etc. Then we dance in the fields all night long, laughing and singing.

Sure, and I guess Keine won't hide the village or kick our ass/erase our history if we ever plan to do this.
>> No. 13653
>>13652
A genocide doesn't take that long. We could kill and get away before anyone of importance notices.
>> No. 13654
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.
>> No. 13655
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.
>> No. 13656
{X} They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.
>> No. 13657
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.

This is dangerous, this time they came back prepared and it seems that we are outgunned and outmanned here.
Phobe is still new and very weak. Those seem to be professionals and know what they are doing.
Either lure them into the forest, seperate them and pick them off one by one like fucking Rambo or get some reinforcement
>> No. 13658
[Z] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.
>> No. 13659
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then fly away.

Fly you fools!
>> No. 13660
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.
>> No. 13666
>fly away
They have bows. Flying would make Phobe an easy target. I'd rather take advantage of the trees and bushes as cover while fleeing.
>> No. 13667
[X] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.

If this continues we'll never get the axe guy killed. Some day we'll have to do something.
>> No. 13670
>>13667

Wouldn't it be better if we asked for the other youkai's help?
>> No. 13674
>>13667
why do we have to get the axe guy killed? still waiting for routelock.
>> No. 13677
[x] They cheated. Announce this fact, then run away.

But... he's not even using his eyes! How can he see you? He's not peeking, you don't think, so... so...

“That's cheating!” You yell out, peeking a bit farther out from the tree. Your head starts to hurt a bit from those wood things, since they keep catching your eye. You try to look at their faces, their hands, but it's hard to do. “You can't see me without your eyes open!”

The man smiles a little, and keeps pointing. The other humans start to get their bows ready, while the guy with the ax and the guy with the sword both head off in different directions. You think they're trying to come at you from both sides.

Three in front. Two to the side. The only way out, for sure, is back. But, they're really fast, so it's not actually sure. And it's hard to turn away because of those things. Hard to not watch them run at you to hurt you and cut you into little---

You manage to break away and pull your head back just as an arrow shoots past the tree. This isn't fair at all.

“You're no fun!” You yell, looking for the best path to leave through. The one that you could take that they couldn't because they're big.

“This isn't a damned game!”

That yell was too close. How is he moving that fast? It was the ax guy that yelled, unless they switched sides. You need to run.

Over that way. This stone. Over this log and behind this tree and a little loop around here because everything is close together. All the while you hear thunks and flits as things stick into the ground in front of you, or trees near you. You can't turn around to look, though. Those distracting wood things will slow you down.

But... if you listen, there are only four following you. A quick glance wouldn't hurt, would it?

Probably not. Four humans, two with sharp things and two with bows. So where is the---

You almost lose your footing, since there was a root you missed. But, you have good balance, so you kind of hop and keep running. But, you need to look forward. Looking back is stupid.

It's clear that they're not playing hide-and-seek with you, by now. The game is for them to get you with their sharp things. But, what are you supposed to do?

[ ] Get them with your sharp things. Somehow.
[ ] It's like the first time you played with the man. You have to get away.
[ ] Something else...?
>> No. 13679
[ ] Get them with your sharp things. Somehow.
>> No. 13680
[x] Fly UP as fast as you can.

Think 3 dimensionally guys.
>> No. 13681
[x] Get them with your sharp things. Somehow.
>> No. 13682
[x] Get them with your sharp things.
[x] It's still hide and seek; you'll just be doing both now.

This is a stealth-sneaking mission, Phobe.
>> No. 13684
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Shoot them with your Danmaku.
>> No. 13685
[x] Become fucking Rambo.
>> No. 13686
[x] Become fucking Rambo.
>> No. 13687
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.
>> No. 13688
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.
>> No. 13689
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.

can't get them with our sharp things if they're always cheating
>> No. 13691
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.
>> No. 13692
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.
>> No. 13695
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.
>> No. 13697
[z] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[e] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.

So is that a rosary he's got, or what?
>> No. 13700
{X} Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
{X} Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.
>> No. 13701
>>13697
prayer beads, probably.
>> No. 13702
>>13697
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juzu
>> No. 13703
[x] Fly up. Remember to twist and swivel around in the tree-tops.
[x] Try to circle around and get that cheater who pointed you out.

Well, you can do that two, right? You can get them with your sharp things. Your teeth. Your hands, which aren't that sharp but can be when you need to tear into a throat.

But, attacking two at once with two others shooting pointy sticks at you would be bad. Especially with those wood things around their neck. You would lose, and it wouldn't be fun at all. Lots of pain, and you might not even be able to get one of them.

But... that other one. He's not with them. He cheated, too. You don't like him at all, and if he's all alone... maybe you should get him first? You can't run back to get him, but maybe you could fly up and over and down again.

The sticks are like really fast danmaku, so you can dodge them like that. The guys with the bows fire, and miss. Fire, and miss. You're almost above the trees, where they can't see you. Fire, and---

Hit. Right into your leg. And it HURTS.

“Ahhh!”

HURTSHURTSHURTSHURTS. You get above the trees and pull it out as fast as you can.

You can't think. Why does it hurt so much? You pulled it out, and it still hurts. Worse than danmaku. Worse than losing an arm. You snap the stick in two with your hand. It hurts. The part where it hit is bleeding.

The game is to make the other team hurt. Well, you can do that, too.

They're yelling, and firing sticks at you, but none of them are coming close. They can't see you, since the cheater isn't with them. And, if you get him now, they won't be able to see you at all. They're pretty stupid, and you can hide good.

He should be over here. You ran this far, and in this direction. Over here. Over here... and now, below you. You peek down, but it's all green. You can't see.

The humans aren't close. You can hear them back behind you, so you think it's safe to look down. Put your head below the tree. You do, and... there he is. Pointing up at you. An easy target. Even if he knows that you're coming by cheating, he can't do anything. He's just a human, and he has no weapon. No sticks to shoot into your leg or an ax to cut into you.

You drop. Like a falling branch, you drop right on to him, reaching out. You just need to hit that soft throat with your hand, rip it out with a quick slash. He's close. You can do this. Ready, ready, and---

You miss. He moves, and you land as best you can. Your leg yells at you when you do; it still really hurts. And landing on it was a bad idea. You have to stop yourself from falling, because your leg isn't working right. It should be straight, but it tries to bend.

And then, you're on the ground. Something hard hit you, right in the face. It didn't hurt that much, but it was really powerful. And, above you, you see the human. He isn't pointing anymore. And that wood thing is hurting your head.

[ ] Kill. Rip his throat out, his legs off, anything.
[ ] They win, this time. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.
[ ] Something else...?
>> No. 13704
[x] They win, this time. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.

Too much~
>> No. 13705
[X] They win, this time. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.

If I have my way, they'll never get to see moe moe Phobe again.
>> No. 13706
{X} They win, this time. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.
>> No. 13707
[X] They win, this time. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.
>> No. 13708
[x] Kill. Rip his throat out, his legs off, anything.

Rip and tear
>> No. 13711
[ODIN] The humans hunt you because they're afraid. Afraid of Youkai. He knows he is afraid, you only have to show him...
[ODIN] He's afraid that you'll hurt him, show him this...
[ODIN] And while he's confused and panicked you stab him, then you hide.


We're in a bad position and I doubt that straight running away will help, especially when we have en enemy right in our faces. We need to distract and eliminate the immediate threat, then hide again and assess the situation.
>> No. 13712
[X] "Playing with cheaters is no fun."
[X] Pout, puff your cheeks in indignation. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.
>> No. 13713
[x] Kill. Rip his throat out, his legs off, anything.
>> No. 13714
[ZEUS] The humans hunt you because they're afraid. Afraid of Youkai. He knows he is afraid, you only have to show him...
[ZEUS] He's afraid that you'll hurt him, show him this...
[ZEUS] And while he's confused and panicked you stab him, then you hide.

I substitute you norse mithology for my greek mythology.
>> No. 13715
[x] Kill. Rip his throat out, his legs off, anything.

I agree that we need to reinforce fear in them, though the talisman is probably negating it. Seems like all we can do is slash them.
>> No. 13716
[x] Kill.
[x] Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill
[x] killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill!!
>> No. 13717
[x] Kill. Rip his throat out, his legs off, anything.
>> No. 13718
>>13715
If we kill enough humans we will get a showdown with Reimu. But we really need to avoid that.
Got to walk on a thin line between killing and befriending and get the glowing axe guy route.
>> No. 13720
>>13718
We need to take out his friends and his wife. Then, when he's all alone, in his dark, empty house - we kick him down and hold one foot out towards him while licking the blood off our fingers. "You do know the reason I kept only you alive, don't you? Hmm?" grin and wriggle toes "Kiss it"

Mistress Phobe personality. Delicious.
>> No. 13721
[X] They win, this time. Get away before the ones that can hurt you get here.
>> No. 13723
[x] Kill. Rip his throat out, his legs off, anything.

And he's not afraid. He isn't breathing heavy, he isn't trembling, he isn't yelling or running... why?

Maybe your power doesn't work on him. But, you are still a youkai. And he is still a human. He should be afraid. He shouldn't be standing above you like that, he should be on the ground with his throat open and making gurgling noises while his friends watch and---

He goes for a kick, but you roll to one side. It's fast, but you were watching. And he shouldn't be kicking you. This is all wrong. You need to make it right.

Another kick, that you dodge. But... his foot is close. You run your hand through it, as quick as you can. It doesn't resist much, and you hear a bit of crunching. There's a lot of red. He tries to lift his foot up, but you have it stuck there. You can feel the cool earth on your fingers, while his warm foot is somewhere in the middle.

Your other hand moves itself, into his leg. Right around the knee. Right through the knee. He falls over, yelling, spraying red onto your hand and the ground. His eyes are open, now, and...

One of those sticks shoots past your face. You look over, and see the other humans. Closing. The ones with the bows are already drawing them back, and are going to shoot again. And the man you knocked over won't be quiet. This is better, and you smile. He's yelling, crying, like he should be. But those bows...

You can't finish him just yet. Behind a tree you go, trying to get away from the sticks. This time, none of them hit you. Looking down, it looks like the guy's leg didn't come off your hand, either. You laugh a little, and shake it off.

Choose one:
[ ] Kill him.
[ ] Leave him.

And one of these:
[ ] Leave. The group is too strong.
[ ] That worked. Leave, but come back a little later. Try to get them all.
[ ] The rest should be like him. Charge them.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 13724
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

OOH YEAH, WHAT'S GOOD BRO? YOU WERE THINKING YOU WERE BIG SHIT JUST A SECOND AGO, THEN YOU GOT YOUR LEG RIPPED THE FUCK OFF
>> No. 13725
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.

This will be enough.
>> No. 13727
[x] Leave him.
[x] Think about the men acting strange the other day. Think about the legless man now, crazy with pain. Think about how strong you are, and how weak they are in comparison.
[x] Project that feeling onto them. Imagine it creeping into them.

Might not work, but its worth the experiment. Talismans might negate it, or perhaps this isn't the way her power works. Still, I'd like to try.
>> No. 13728
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13730
[ODIN] Leave him.
[ODIN] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

I'm torn between this and horror experiment, but I just can't resist huffy and angry moe~
>> No. 13731
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.

This guy's ability to locate us is just too dangerous. Better finish him off before he causes us more trouble.
>> No. 13732
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13733
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13734
[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13735
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

Cheaters don't get to play.
>> No. 13736
[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13737
Cheaters need to be permabanned.

[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13738
Why are voting to spare him??
>> No. 13739
[X]Kil him
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

Yeah, I must question why should we let him live.
>> No. 13740
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13741
>>13739
Because killing people is bad
>> No. 13742
>>13741
Oh, and Gensokyo's medicine will pretty much guarantee his slow, painful death by infection/blood loss.
>> No. 13743
>>13741

Not if you're a youkai.
>> No. 13744
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13745
[X] Kill him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13746
>>13738

So that he learns his lesson of course, why else would we tell him that cheating is bad?

After all, Phobe is a considerate girl.
>> No. 13747
>>13746

No. Phobe is a Chen. A useless bag of moe.
>> No. 13748
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13749
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13750
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13751
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13753
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13756
[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13757
>>13746

By killing him, not only would he never make another mistake, but the others would also learn their lesson.

> A useless bag of moe.

The worst kind of moe.
>> No. 13758
[] Kill him.
[] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

If cheaters don't deserve to play, then why let him live another day to play?
>> No. 13761
>>13747

I believe the term is "moeblob".

[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

It's not like they're gonna say "oh, she left him alive, she must not be so bad after all."

...However, he doesn't pose much of a threat as he is. Killing him now would be needless, and a waste of time. We're a predator, not a butcher.
>> No. 13762
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13763
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13764
[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13767
[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

The more people we kill, the more powerful the hunters who will dispatched to destroy us.

Whereas if you left them alive but soundly defeated each time, they'll face only ridicule from their fellow
>> No. 13768
[x] Kill him.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
>> No. 13769
This seems the crossroad between insane killer or humanlike youkai. The girl got killed because we just got born and could not have known right from wrong. But now we can choose and set the path.
She is just a child and we got to teach her.

[X] Leave him.
[X] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

Plus I really want an glowing axe guy route, it is kinda interesting, very hard, but possible.
>> No. 13770
[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

I want to make Phoebe eats him, but with her condition being surrounded by her opponents, it may be impossible. Maybe she can pick the chopped leg when she retreats, if that's possible. She hasn't eat human for a while.
>> No. 13773
>>This seems the crossroad between insane killer or humanlike youkai. The girl got killed because we just got born and could not have known right from wrong. But now we can choose and set the path.
>>She is just a child and we got to teach her.

This is a VERY interesting theory, and you bring up a good point; what kind of youkai do we plan to be, Anonymous?
>> No. 13776
>>13773
>what kind of youkai do we plan to be, Anonymous?

How about the youkai of silly walks?
>> No. 13777
>>13773
I want a pretty youkai like youkai, human lives are naturally short anyways

[x] Leave him.
[x] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13781
>This is a VERY interesting theory, and you bring up a good point; what kind of youkai do we plan to be, Anonymous?

One even the villagers would find charming. Earnest, curious, independent, and fearless. The kind of youkai that farmers leave food offerings for on their doorstep.
>> No. 13782
>>One even the villagers would find charming. Earnest, curious, independent, and fearless. The kind of youkai that farmers leave food offerings for on their doorstep.

Yeah, I think I can get behind this.
We shall overcome innate cross-species hatred with MOE!
>> No. 13789
[z] Leave him.
[e] Leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.
>> No. 13790
[x] Kill the man swiftly. One hand through his neck; remove the head.
[x] Leave. The group is too strong.
[x] Promise to play again another day; when they're not cheating.
>> No. 13791
>>13781
"If, my son, you should come across a girl in a rainbow dress, offer her some smoked venison, and she will let you go free. If you have nothing to give her, she will rip off your leg and eat that instead."
>> No. 13792
Mods, vote check on aisle ⑨?
>> No. 13794
>>13791
Only a medium-sized spot of her dress has colours.
>> No. 13799
> The boy got killed because we just got born and could not have known right from wrong

What the...? Are you an idiot? There is no "right or wrong" when it comes for youkai to hunt, kill and/or eat humans! It's the natural thing to do!
>> No. 13800
>what kind of youkai do we plan to be, Anonymous?

I wanted a strong youkai, one that wouldn't think that everything is a silly game of hide-and-seek and would kill/eat humans.
>> No. 13801
>>13799

Exactly. We aren't some human, worrying about right and wrong. Human's are an abundant food source for us.

Chen 2.0 is a failure so far.
>> No. 13802
[x] Leave him, and leave. Cheaters don't deserve to play. Once again, announce this fact.

This... you can't win this game. It's time to leave.

“Cheaters don't deserve to play!” You yell at them, sticking your head out for a moment. The man on the ground looks at you. He's doing something to the end of his leg, fear in his eyes. Something with cloth. Tying it? Strange. You smile at him. Well, maybe he didn't know any better. He's just a human. “Be fair next time!”

The others are getting too close, so you need to leave. Looking down, you see the leg that you had taken by accident. A nice snack. You'll take it, and eat it somewhere else.

And then, off into the woods you go. More arrows, but they don't have a good way to shoot. The wet part of the forest is in this direction, too. The one with the soft ground that's hard to stand on. Your leg is doing better; it's not hurting so much, but you still can't run without it crumpling. You have to fly. Up. This time, none of the arrows manage to reach you.

You drift for a while, not really sure where to go. Somewhere, at least. You munch on the leg, after taking the cloth off of it. Delicious. You wonder what it would taste like cooked? Probably really, really delicious. And if there was some sauce on it, even better. Unless it was that hot stuff.

Well... you can't keep floating forever. Looking down, you seem to be almost on the edge of the forest. There's lots of green past it, and yellow. But you're not sure you should go out there. It's not in the forest, and that's not good.

[ ] You still have to find Mystia, and move the car. Go check around the lake.
[ ] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.
[ ] It's not good. Explore the forest more with your floating.
[ ] You're tired. Go take a rest.
>> No. 13803
>>13802

When are you going to start SCIENCE! back up?
>> No. 13804
[ ] You're tired. Go take a rest.
>> No. 13805
{X} You're tired. Go take a rest.
>> No. 13807
>>13781
>>13782
Yes, that would be something nice to aim for.

[x] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.
>> No. 13808
[x] You're tired. Go take a rest.
Healan tiems.
>> No. 13809
[X] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.
Yuka time~
>> No. 13810
[x] You're tired. Go take a rest.
>> No. 13811
[X] You're tired. Go take a rest.

Why not? We just got shot in the leg.
>> No. 13812
[X] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.

Asking for advice~

>You're tired. Go take a rest.

Already regenerating i think. Phoebe is a youkai after all
>> No. 13813
[ ] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.

Phobe needs to explore and learn about the world she lives in.
>> No. 13814
[x] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.
>> No. 13815
>What the...? Are you an idiot? There is no "right or wrong" when it comes for youkai to hunt, kill and/or eat humans! It's the natural thing to do!
>I wanted a strong youkai, one that wouldn't think that everything is a silly game of hide-and-seek and would kill/eat humans.
>Chen 2.0 is a failure so far.

It seems like some people want Phobe to turn into a human killing machine.
Who else could there be who could teach us all this while abusing us to a maximum. The most vicious, brutal, merciless and insane one of them all

>Yuka time~
>> No. 13816
[X] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.

Time to take the dark route...
>> No. 13817
[x] You still have to find Mystia, and move the car. Go check around the lake.
[x] Slap your cheeks and gear up. You have a job to do!
>> No. 13818
>>13773

How about a youkai that won't be hunted down and killed in the first few years of her life like a rabid dog?
>> No. 13819
[X] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.
>> No. 13824
>>13818

Too late for that. This fate was sealed at the very first update.
>> No. 13825
>>13824

Humans aren't that persistent. If we leave the man and his little cadre of hunters alive, he'll eventually give up. Whereas if we kill him and that exorcist, rumors of a violent youkai will most definitely start circulating around hunters. It won't be long until someone competent takes the job.
>> No. 13826
>Humans aren't that persistent. If we leave the man and his little cadre of hunters alive, he'll eventually give up.

>give up.

>drops his guards down.

Glowing ax guy~
>> No. 13827
>>13825
Mystia won't let anyone pick on her little sister! Neither will Wriggle nor Rumia, nor the hundreds of youkai that they gathered together to form the SPA - Save Phobe Alliance!

Our next objective: making jams and meat-pies to give to the youkai of the forest.
>> No. 13828
>>13827

I hate you and everything you stand for.

Your sentence made me physically ill.
>> No. 13829
[X] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.
>> No. 13831
File 123916383113.jpg - (306.81KB, 523x803, tempflan5313.jpg) [iqdb]
13831
So, it seems like the opinion on what Phobe will be like is divided between "killing machine" and "MOE factory". Let's compromise.
>> No. 13832
>>13831
>Let's compromise.

Use moe to inflict diabetes on our enemies?
>> No. 13833
>>13828
Second primary objective - complete!
>> No. 13834
>>13832

Oh, I probably should've mentioned: that pic was related.
>> No. 13835
[x] You're tired. Go take a rest.
>> No. 13837
>>13832

...Well, Phobe's power is the manipulation of paranoia, right? We could use that in combination with moe-mind-control to cause everyone to develop an extreme sister complex, having the urge to protect Phobe from threats that don't exist.

Then we'd rule Gensokyo. Or something.
>> No. 13839
>>13827
>>13837
forget those useless youkai. Time to learn from the best how to kill a human being effective in some hundred painful ways so that >>13720 comes true.
>> No. 13840
[ze] Why not? You should go take a rest over there, anyway.

GATTAI DA

>>13828
This.
>> No. 13842
>>13837
Nobody knows what her power is and anyone not Klaymen that claims to know is a fool and a liar.
>> No. 13845
[ ] You still have to find Mystia, and move the car. Go check around the lake
[ ] Rest at the lake, when you find Mystia
>> No. 13848
[x] Why not? You should go over there, anyway.

It's bad, but... why? Hmm. You kind of want to see why. Dangerous things are sort of exciting, like those humans with the sharp things or danmaku. So, maybe this would be exciting, too.

You drop down, getting closer to the ground. They're flowers. Really big flowers, ones that are taller than you, spreading out really far. You want to run between them, but your leg is still bad. Bending where it isn't supposed to.

“I wonder where the danger is...” You say to yourself, looking around. Really, you can't see anything bad. Only lots of flowers moving a little in the wind. And it feels like it's getting stronger. What is it? Where? You wanna see it---

“It's not that way.”

You turn around. There's a youkai standing there; this, you're sure of. Her clothes are really weird, though; red and striped, kind of, and she's got some sort of big flower that she's holding on to. It's not blooming, though.

“Wha...?”

“When a place says 'don't enter', you shouldn't enter.” She says, giving you a hard look. She's smiling a little, but you think it might be fake. “They usually say it for a reason.”

“But, it's really pretty,” You say, motioning around to the flowers. “I wanted to see what it was. And why it was bad to come here.”

“What a bad child,” She says, her smile going away a little bit, “Doing something because you aren't supposed to?”

[ ] You're not a kid, though! Just new.
[ ] She's dangerous, and maybe mad at you. You should try to get away.
[ ] Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13849
[ ] Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13850
[ ] Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13851
{X} You're not a kid, though! Just new.
{X} Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13853
[ ] You're not a kid, though! Just new.

This will explain anything and everything. Phobe entered somewhere she shouldn't because she didn't know where she was entering.
>> No. 13854
{X} You're not a kid, though! Just new.
{X} Try to explain yourself better.

Bracing for training from Yuuka route!
>> No. 13855
[x] Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13856
[x] "But... I didn't see a sign, just felt a presence"
[x] Look around for the sign
[x] "Who are you?"
>> No. 13857
Does Yuuka know Phoebe is a youkai?

[x] "But what is right and what is wrong? Nobody has ever told me!"
[x] "I just wanna see the flowers. It looks like that seas of red-thingy, but yellow."
>> No. 13858
[ ] You're not a kid, though! Just new.
>> No. 13859
{X} You're not a kid, though! Just new.
{X} Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13861
[x] You're not a kid, though! Just new.
>> No. 13862
[x] You're not a kid, though! Just new.
[x] Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13865
>>13857

Probably.
Phobe's dress would still be covered in human blood, along with a bit of her own from the wound earlier. Plus, she was flying just now.

[x] You're not a kid, though! Just new.
[x] "I'm Phobe! What's your name?"
>> No. 13867
[X] You're not a kid, though! Just new.
[X] Try to explain yourself better.
>> No. 13868
[x] You're not a child, though! Just new.
[x] Try to explain yourself better.

“I'm not a child, though!” You say. Can't she see that you're a youkai? “Just new.”

She laughs a little. “So feisty. You're not looking for a fight, are you?”

“No, I was just---”

“---poking around where you don't belong.” She says, interrupting you. She's really annoying, and making you kind of mad. Her words hurt. Not real pain, but they make you feel bad anyway. You do kind of want to fight her. She looks really strong, but it might be a trick, too.

She points back to the forest with her big flower. “Now, if you don't mind, you're disturbing them.”

“Them?”

“Yes,” She says, “the flowers. They don't like you. Can't you see them glaring?”

And, looking around, they almost do seem to be glaring. Looking at you with all the yellow they can. It's a strange feeling.

“Hey,” She says again, getting your attention again. “I don't really want to waste my energy on you. Leave.”

[ ] Ask why they don't like you.
[ ] She can't be that strong. You'd fight her.
[ ] Danmaku... is like a proper greeting. Ask to play with her.
[ ] You don't have any reason to stay. Go try and find Mystia.
[ ] You don't have any reason to stay. Go explore around (write-in).
[ ] Go take a nap.
>> No. 13869
[x] Ask why they don't like you.
[x] Ask why she doesn't like you.

Why? ;_;
>> No. 13870
[X] You don't have any reason to stay. Go try and find Mystia.

Let's not push our luck.
>> No. 13871
[x] Ask why they don't like you.
[x] Ask why she doesn't like you.
>> No. 13873
[x] Ask why they don't like you.
[x] Ask why she doesn't like you.
>> No. 13874
[X] Ask why they don't like you.
[X] Ask why she doesn't like you.

Look, Yuuka. You're making Phobe sad.
>> No. 13875
[X]Apologize
[X]Look sad and go take a nap
>> No. 13879
[x] Apologize. Bow deeply to both her and the flowers.
[x] Ask why they don't like you.
>> No. 13881
[X] Ask why they don't like you.
[X] Ask why she doesn't like you.
>> No. 13882
[X] Ask why they don't like you.
[X] Ask why she doesn't like you.
>> No. 13883
[x] Ask why they don't like you.
[x] Ask why she doesn't like you.
>> No. 13884
Do they not like us because she doesn't like us, or is it the other way around?
>> No. 13885
[X]Apologize
[X]Look sad and go take a nap
>> No. 13887
>>[X]Look sad

You might be on to something there...

[x] Ask why they don't like you.
[x] Ask why she doesn't like you.
[x] Welling tears and puppy-dog eyes. She made you feel bad.
>> No. 13889
[z] Ask why they don't like you.
[e] Ask why she doesn't like you.

In before we get smacked before even getting to question 2.
>> No. 13891
[X] Ask why they don't like you.
[X] Ask why she doesn't like you.
>> No. 13898
[x] Ask why they don't like you.
[x] Ask why she doesn't like you.

“Why don't they like me?”

The question just comes out. You like them, but they don't like you? Why? You don't think you're doing anything wrong, but...

“Your power,” She says, starting to sound a little more irritated. She points her flower a little harder “Whatever it is, they don't like it.”

“I'm not doing anything, though.” You say, confused. You're not trying to aim it at the flowers or anything. You weren't even thinking about it.

“Maybe you're too stupid to realize it,” She says, “But you are.”

“Why are you so mean?” You ask, without thinking. It's really starting to sting. You're not a stupid child, who does things to be bad. And she seems to act like she's a lot better than you.

She laughs a little. “Mean? I'm simply being honest.” She points again, and turns back to look you in the eyes. They're... pretty scary. You can almost feel a fight starting just by looking into them. “And I won't ask again.”


[ ] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[ ] Danmaku... is like a proper greeting. Ask to play with her somewhere else.
[ ] Go try and find Mystia.
[ ] Go explore around (write-in).
[ ] Go take a nap.
>> No. 13900
[x] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[x] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.

Staring contest, don't back down, show her our strength. Either she will acknowledge it or rip us apart.
Plus she could teach Phobe and she is the first one to give us a hint of her real power.
>> No. 13901
[x] Pout
[x] Fry the flowers
>> No. 13902
[x] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[x] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.
A Bad End is fine too.
>> No. 13908
[x] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[x] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.
>> No. 13909
[x] "What's my power? I don't understand..."
>> No. 13910
[x] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[x] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.
>> No. 13911
[X] "They know what my power is? What is my power?"
[ ] Danmaku... is like a proper greeting. Ask to play with her somewhere else.

Anything else is death.
>> No. 13912
[X] "They know what my power is? What is my power?"
[X] Danmaku... is like a proper greeting. Ask to play with her somewhere else.
>> No. 13914
[X] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[X] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.
>> No. 13917
[d] She seems mean. Begin to gently hover up, and slightly away; better to at least look like you're about to go so she doesn't do something mean, too.
[a] But... "If you're honest, could you tell me what it is?"
[z] "I'll go away right away anyway, but if you do, I'll ...um... owe you something?"
No matter the outcome (aside from bad end/unconsciousness):
[e] Apologize for bothering her before you leave.

There are holes in this up one side and down the other, and she'll likely just tell Phobe to gtfo, gut her, or Spark her.
But I figure it's got ot be worth a shot.
>> No. 13918
[X] "They know what my power is? What is my power?"
[X] Danmaku... is like a proper greeting. Ask to play with her somewhere else.
>> No. 13919
I'm fairly sure that Yuka doesn't attack first out of principle most of the time...

... MOST of the time...
>> No. 13921
[d] She seems mean. Begin to gently hover up, and slightly away; better to at least look like you're about to go so she doesn't do something mean, too.
[a] But... "If you're honest, could you tell me what it is?"
[z] "I'll go away right away anyway, but if you do, I'll ...um... owe you something?"
No matter the outcome (aside from bad end/unconsciousness):
[e] Apologize for bothering her before you leave.
>> No. 13922
[x] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[x] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.
[x] Hold your breath until your face turns blue.

YOUR FLOWER POWER IS NO MATCH FOR MY GLOWER POWER
>> No. 13926
[x] Don't leave. You're not going to be bossed around.
[x] Don't lose heart. Stare right into her eyes without blinking.

You aren't going to be bossed around like this. No way. You look right into her eyes, trying to show your determination. Who does she think she is? It's not nice to do things like she's doing. It might work on others, but not you.

She doesn't look away. She smiles a little, even, but it's not a happy smile. You won't look away, either. She's just a bully.

Stare...

“Heh.” She laughs a little, changing her posture but not breaking her gaze. “You're brave, at least. I like that.”

Then, she's gone. Simply gone from your vision.

No. Not gone. She's behind you.

“But I said I wouldn't ask again.”

A blow. Really, really hard, right into your back. You try to cry out, but it's like there's nothing to cry with in your chest. No sound. And now everything is really blurry. You think you're moving, too.

The next thing you know, you're lying on the ground. Face down. And your chest feels like it's crying, just like you are. You want to be strong, but this is absolutely horrible. When you try to breath, it hurts. When you try to move, it doesn't work. And it hurts. And you still can't make noise.

All you can do is lie here. Breathing cool soil in short breaths, gritting your teeth.

After a long while, it doesn't hurt as much. The pain goes down a little, enough so that you can breath without having to cry out. But you still can't move.

...well, your arms can. One of them. The other doesn't do anything you tell it to. Neither do your legs, or your waist, or your toes. You manage to push yourself over. You're... back in the forest. There's green above you, and the sounds are all there.

… she must be really strong. It wasn't far to the forest, but it wasn't close, either.

Scary.

You think you'll... rest. Just a little while. You're really tired. So tired...


...


It's night. Dark except for the fireflies sometimes, and quiet except for the birds sometimes.

Your arms work now, both of them. And your legs... kind of work. You can't stand on them, but you can wiggle the top parts of them a bit. It's not like you need them to move, since you can fly. But that's less fun, and... well, at least there's no pain. You sit up, and wonder what to do.

[ ] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
[ ] You're hungry. Try to find something to eat.
[ ] Do something else...? (write-in)
>> No. 13927
[ ] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
>> No. 13928
{X} It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
>> No. 13930
[x] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
>> No. 13931
[x] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.

Well, that wasn't so bad.
>> No. 13933
[ ] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.

Too weak to hunt for ourself.
>> No. 13936
[X]Fly back to that place with the strong lady
[X] "Why are you so strong? Can I be like you? What can I do to make you like me?"
[X] Keep bothering her until she likes you.


>>13932

"Almost killed" is more accurate.

[ ] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
>> No. 13937
>>13936
>>[X]Fly back to that place with the strong lady
>>[X] "Why are you so strong? Can I be like you? What can I do to make you like me?"
>>[X] Keep bothering her until she likes you.

Honestly, I'd be willing to vote for that later on if you will. Maybe not the last option, though... I think it'd be better to "sit n' stare" while trying to figure out what makes her so strong.

But for the time being:
[x] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.

We shouldn't wear out our welcome, though. We'll just stay until we're feeling a bit better.
>> No. 13938
[x] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
[x] Make a note to go back and burn the flower field when you have the chance. You hate them all!
>> No. 13940
>>13936
[X]Fly back to that place with the strong lady
[X] "Why are you so strong? Can I be like you? What can I do to make you like me?"
[X] Keep bothering her until she likes you.

Why not. This sounds like a good course to take.
>> No. 13941
[ ] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
>> No. 13942
[X] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
>> No. 13943
[X] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
[x] Make a note to go back and bother the flower lady later. You want to become strong like her!
>> No. 13948
Did she just get knocked off the island and across the lake into the forest?
>> No. 13951
[z] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
[e] Make a note to go back and bother the flower lady later. You want to ask her what your power is; she said she knew, after all.

Fixed for having an actual reason to return to the killing fields that isn't entirely retarded.
>> No. 13953
[z] It's night, so you should go to Mystia's stand. She might have food, too.
[e] Make a note to go back and bother the flower lady later. You want to ask her what your power is; she said she knew, after all.
>> No. 13956
[x] Make a note to go back and bother the flower lady later. You want to ask her what your power is; she said she knew, after all.

>>13951
Even if she didn't know what our power was, isn't the simple pursuit of strength still a valid reason? In fact...

[x] Ask her how you can become stronger.
>> No. 13962
Great... I wonder if we can recover enough to help move that car thingy.
>> No. 13964
>>13962
Finally. One other person who gives a damn about the car.

Remember people - the hat, we need one. We can discuss the car-moving when we arrive at Mystia's stand. And at least it won't let Kourin down. Let's be a dependable youkai, if just this once, okay?

Also, thread has hit autosage.
>> No. 13966
>[e] Make a note to go back and bother the flower lady later. You want to ask her what your power is; she said she knew, after all.
>“Your power,” She says, starting to sound a little more irritated. She points her flower a little harder “Whatever it is, they don't like it.”
>> No. 13967
I apologize, but I probably won't be updating today. It's possible, I suppose, but not likely due to things taking up my time. I'll try to update tomorrow, but it depends on a few things, so... I don't really know yet.

In either case, I'll be completely back on track by Monday. Sage for busy writefag.
>> No. 13993
>Remember people - the hat, we need one

We've had the chance for that, but for some reason Anon forgot to ask for a ribbon and decided to ask questions to Kourin instead.
>> No. 13997
>>13993
We had no money, though. Now that we have the chance for payment, we can become a customer at his store.

I don't like the way this Kourin treats Phobe.
>> No. 13999
>>13997

I don't like it too, but it's probably the most accurate characterization of Kourin as of yet.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x