[Return]
Archived thread

File 123541351098.jpg - (244.28KB , 500x334 , 536143337_e5cbc4855c.jpg ) [iqdb]
12539 No. 12539
[x] It's too hard this way. Go find a human.

A better thing to do would be to go find someone. A human. See how they react. If you're paying really close attention, maybe you can figure it out. But who? Where? You could always go to Reimu, but that seems like a bad idea from what Mystia told you. There aren't many humans in the forest. In fact, you've only seen those three. Maybe more live around that spot? It's worth a try. If not, you can look in other places.

You stand up, try to point yourself in the right direction, and start running. It's not long before you make it to where you think is close. You don't remember it exactly, but this looks good. After searching for a little while longer, you find the exact spot. There's a deep red spot on the ground, so you're sure that this is it.

… no humans, though. Just the spot and the forest. Even the boy is gone. You stop breathing for a second, trying to get more sound to enter your ears. Nothing. Well, no humans. Just the birds and the bugs.

The man and the woman came from that direction, though. They were facing you, so they had to walk there from somewhere, right? From behind them, you think. So, you start to walk in that direction for a while, making sure to pay attention to the stuff around you. Trees, trees, trees...

... and then, no more trees. The edge of the forest. It looks a lot like the other edge did; small building every once in a while, with lots of space between them. You can't see any people, but they're there. There's a problem, though; all the buildings are kind of far from the forest. You'd have to go out of it to get to them, and that's not good.

[ ] Do it anyway. Make your way to the nearest building.
[ ] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.
[ ] Do something else.

>> No. 12540
[x] Do it anyway. Make your way to the nearest building.

Make them fear you, not the other way around.
>> No. 12542
{X} Do it anyway. Make your way to the nearest building.

We can fly relatively fast if we have to get away, anyways~
>> No. 12543
[x] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.

Here come the bad vibes.
>> No. 12544
[x] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.
>> No. 12545
[ ] Do it anyway. Make your way to the nearest building.
>> No. 12546
[ ] Look for a weak or sickly one, then try to separate them from the rest of...
I mean

[X] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.
>> No. 12547
[x] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.

A weak youkai known for killing humans entering the village? Sounds like quick way to an early CAVING.
>> No. 12548
[X] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.

Trying those buildings out is more likely to attract unwanted attention.
>> No. 12549
[x] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.
>> No. 12550
[x] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.
>> No. 12551
[X] Do it anyway. Make your way to the nearest CAVING.

I keep seeing doujins where Keine tries to tame Rumia, it'd be interesting to take a remedial course in why eating humans is wrong.
>> No. 12552
>>12547
>A weak youkai known for killing humans entering the village?
>known

Oh? Phobe is a known youkai, even though she was born the day before? How did that happen?
>> No. 12554
>>12552
Obviously, that man with the axe would warn the village about the new killer youkai in the area.
>> No. 12555
>>12554

Yeah, it's not like we killed some random schmuck who wandered in through a hole the border. The slaying of a village child among a small population of humans by an as yet unidentified youkai is enough to get people concerned, especially since there were witnesses.
>> No. 12557
[X] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.
>> No. 12558
[x] Do something else.
- (x) Go look for Mystia. Check her stand and nest; whichever is closer, first.

If we're really that determined to go about killing people, let's learn from Rumia, later. We've got better things to do.

>>12551
>doujins where Keine tries to tame Rumia
Which ones? I'd like to read them.

>it'd be interesting to take a remedial course in why eating humans is wrong.
...suddenly I'm thinking of that Wild Children comic, and the "Determining which things are okay to eat" step with the worried dog.

>>12539
Has anyone else noticed Phobe has a really good head for geographical memory? For all we know, this could be her power: Perfect recall for the location of anywhere she's been, and how to get there.

It's kind of funny in the face of that to see all the talk about fear or paranoia being our power. Of course, that doesn't stop us from being chewing on people; Rumia's power is simply a globe of darkness around her, and she's still a deadly little girl.

It'd be funny to see how that all would turn out.
"Can you help me, miss? I'm lost, and I need to find my village."
"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you."
"Ha ha ha! ...Er... that's a joke, right?"
(cocks her head) "...What is a 'joke'?"

>>12528
>Wriggle Trap route
Yesyesyesyesyesyes
>> No. 12561
Our "power" could be related to the forest itself as well, notice how we get uncomfortable whenever we get close to it's extremes. Of course it could be from other sources as well, but bears a consideration IMO.
>> No. 12562
>>12561

Nah, that's probably because Phobe was bron there.
>> No. 12563
>>12562
>bron

Oops, damn typo. It's 'born', damnit.
>> No. 12565
>>12563

You could always delete your post you know.
>> No. 12568
[x] If you found those three in the forest, there has to be more. Look harder.

No, you don't like that idea. If you could find humans in the forest before, you can find them now... right? There's no reason to go all the way out there. It might take a little longer, but you're in no rush. You'll just have to look harder, is all.

You back away from the edge of the forest and turn around, looking back at the sea of trees. Somewhere in there is a human, and you have to find it. You listen for a minute, but don't hear anything notable. Oh well. It was worth a shot.

To find something, you have to look. Maybe if you move faster, you can look faster...?

You run, going forward for a long while and then not-quite-backwards for a long while, so that you cover a lot of space. Back and forth, back and forth, stopping to listen every once in a while. But, you only see more trees and hear more birds.

...no. That's not a bird; it's too deep. Too crunchy, and heavy. You listen harder. Maybe it's a human? That, or a big animal. You can't tell from here. You need to get closer.

Being as quiet as you can, you try to make your way over to where the noise is. It's hard to hide when moving, but it's kind of fun, too. Watch out for those leaves, that stick, that bush... and soon, you're behind a tree that's close enough to the noise that you can see it.

Peeking around the corner, you see a bunch of humans. 4 of them, all bigger men, all carrying different things. An ax, a...bow, a bow. The last man has nothing but his clothes. They all make you a little uneasy. And this spot... it's close to where you found that boy yesterday. So, you were right. This must be a spot where humans show up a lot. You just got here too early, is all.

“All right, this is the place,” One of the humans says, the one in front of the group. He looks like that guy from yesterday, the one that chased you. “You guys don't have to do this, you know. I can---”

“Spare me,” one of the other men says. “If you attack one of us, you attack all of us. That youkai needs to pay.”

“Yeah.” Another man says, his voice sounding as harsh as the last man's. “We'll get that little bitch.”

“...all right.” The lead man says. “It went this way, probably back to it's den. I...” He pauses for a minute, and then points. “... lost track of it over there. Past the depression.”

They start to move, so you hide yourself back behind the tree. This can be a fun game, too. Hide from the humans. They're big and slow, so there's no way you'll lose. But... you're not looking for them to hide from them, you're looking for them to try out your idea. You wonder what you should do...

[ ] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
[ ] Get their attention, and watch what happens.
[ ] Do something else.
>> No. 12569
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

In before a dozen votes saying we should RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR which leads us to a bad end.
>> No. 12570
{X} Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
>> No. 12571
[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
>> No. 12573
[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

Caution~
>> No. 12574
[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
A frontal attack against 4 well-trained men will only get us a Bad End.
>> No. 12575
I think the best strategy in this situation would be "Divide and conquer". Maybe the protagonist's power of instigating doubt/paranoia would be useful here...
>> No. 12576
>you're not looking for them to hide from them

No hiding. We're supposed to face them straigh on.
[ ] Get their attention, and watch what happens.

If they don't look at Phobe's eyes they won't be affected.
>> No. 12577
>>12561

You know, >>12562 is probably right about her being used to the forest because she was born there and so she has aversion to leaving it. But even if she doesn't like going outside of the forest, she needs to leave it, at least a few times. And that also means she needs to be more agressive. Investigating the buildings would have been more advantageous than searching trought the Forest, a place humans know is dangerous and only go there armed and ready to fight (well, most of them).

I was hoping Klaymen wouldn’t have updated before I posted, I was hoping to change someone’s mind and gather more votes for the losing option, but life is unfair and here I am, slowpoked.
>> No. 12578
> you see a bunch of humans. 4 of them
[ ] Pounce on the straggler.


[X] Get their attention, and watch what happens.
>> No. 12579
[x] "Do you want to play hide and seek?" Proceed to run deeper into the forest, forcing them to split to cover more ground.
>> No. 12580
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
>> No. 12582
[x] Jump down and take one out with a swift claw to the throat, then jump back up in the trees.
[x] Repeat this process when each of their backs are turned away from a spot you can land and lift off again.
>> No. 12583
>>12582

I don't think Phobe knows battle strategy yet.
>> No. 12584
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

>If they don't look at Phobe's eyes they won't be affected.

We don't know that.

If Phobe's power is indeed the manipulation of emotions or mental states, we'll see some aberrant behavior among the group sometime soon. If nothing happens we can rule out that it's a power that works by proximity.
>> No. 12585
[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

>Wriggle Trap route

Fuck that, I demand a Mystia Trap Route.
>> No. 12587
>Wriggle Trap route
>Mystia Trap Route
Personally I'm fine with either of these, traps or not.

[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
>> No. 12588
>Wriggle Trap route
>Mystia Trap Route

I like both.

At the same time.
>> No. 12589
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.
>> No. 12590
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

>>12585
>>12587
>>12588
Oh dear lord yes

>Mystia Trap
.......I'll admit, I'd never thought about THIS before.
>> No. 12591
[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

THWiki says the average human > average youkai in Gensokyo.

Those four are (probably) trained and experienced.
This youkai is barely 2 days old.
>> No. 12592
>>12590
Neither have I. She looks sort of geeky with a cock.
>> No. 12593
[X] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

Better be careful.
>> No. 12594
Mystia has bright pink hair, pretty loligoth clothes, and an epic singing voice.
Mysita is a bird youkai.
Among birds, it's the males who look good, and sing to attract mates.
Therefore, Mystia is a boy (while Wriggle's a reverse trap).

Besides, her vocaloid/UTAU song is "Chin Chin ni Shite Ageru."
>> No. 12595
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

If we start killing humans other humans will go beg Reimu to kill us for good.
Shouldn't we befriend them?
>> No. 12596
[x] Stay at a distance, and watch what happens.

Well, you can try it out at a distance, can't you? Try to do things to them without letting them see you, follow them and see what happens. Do that to them. That thing that you can probably do.

They continue to walk, with you just behind them. It's fun sneaking around like this; almost like you're invisible. They can't see you, but you can see them and hear them and smell them... almost taste them. There are too many, though, so going out there would be stupid. You need to wait. Wait for it to take effect. They're pretty calm, but...

...it? Yes, it. That thing. That thing you can do. It didn't work on the birds because they don't have much to scramble. Humans, though? Much more to work with. If you wait, they'll all start to act strange. Do strange things. Things they would do if they weren't themselves.

They keep walking, talking to each other, but you're not paying attention. No need. What they're saying now won't matter in a little while, anyway. You just have to stay quiet. Sneak along, and watch out for things that make noise. Then you can get to the really fun part.

Their voices start to get a little more shaky as they walk, you can tell. It's starting to work. Their laughs aren't as full as they were when the group started, their steps not heavy and bold like they were before.

“H-h-hey,” One of them yells, after you accidentally step on one of those sticks. It's loud, so you actually pay attention. “D-did you hear that?”

You hide out of sight as well as you can. Oops. You didn't lose yet, but you might if you don't act quickly. Up the tree? No, they might notice that. You might have to run, since there's no good place to go. Behind that tree, then that one, then...

“C-come out s-s-so we can see you!”

“Quiet!” One of the men hisses, quiet but firm. “We don't want to attract every damn youkai in the forest.”

“B-b-but I... heh. Hehehehahahah!”

“Shut it!”

There's a “fooh” sound, and then the man stops laughing. There's silence, so you need to keep extra quiet; they might here otherwise. You want to look to see what happened, but you can't. You might lose if you do.

There's a bit of quiet talk between two of the humans, quiet enough that you can't hear. Then, a thud. A wet one. What is it, what is it? You want to see. Quickly, you peek around the tree, and then move your head back.

Two of the humans are on the ground. The one with the ax and one with a bow are still standing.

“...we need to get out of here.”

“Y-yeah...”

There's a bit of a shuffling sound, and then a long 'ssssshhh'. You take another quick peek. The two humans each have another human hanging on to their back, and they're moving in a way that leads to an edge of the forest. Slow moving, but moving.

[ ] Lunch... and maybe dinner, too!
[ ] Keep following them, like you have been.
[ ] That's what you wanted to know. Go do something else (specify).
>> No. 12597
[x] Keep following them, like you have been.

Let's see...
>> No. 12598
[ODIN] Keep following them, like you have been.

Let's see where this will end.
>> No. 12599
[X] Keep following them, like you have been.
We can always come back for our meal.
>> No. 12600
{X} Keep following them, like you have been.

Is it a trap, I wonder~
>> No. 12601
>Well, you can try it out at a distance, can't you? Try to do things to them without letting them see you, follow them and see what happens. Do that to them. That thing that you can probably do.

:awesome:

[x] Keep following them, like you have been.
>> No. 12602
[X] Lunch... and maybe dinner, too!
[X] Wait for the two to walk out of sight first, look for the fourth.

Severely burdened humans are burdened and asking to die.

This isn't our power, by the way. People get nervous, and when they get nervous, they start to get scared, and when motherfuckers get scared, that's when motherfuckers get sh-die.
>> No. 12603
I kill you, you kill me,
Yes! Hinamizawa!
[!/] Keep following them, like you have been.
>> No. 12604
[X] Keep following them, like you have been.

Stalking like a fucking Bloodsucker here
>> No. 12605
[Zombie] Keep following them, like you have been.
>> No. 12607
[X] Keep following them, like you have been.
>> No. 12608
>>12594
Holy shit.

Mind = blown.

Also please start writing again, Max... I like your story.
>> No. 12610
[X] Keep following them, like you have been.
Just a bit more, and they may just start attacking each other. Maybe even clawing their own throats out.
>> No. 12611
[x] Keep following them, like you have been.

You'll keep playing. The only way for them to win now is to find you, you think. If they don't, they'll lose. You think. But, maybe not. Maybe. You'll just have to see.

They walk, if you could call it that. It's slower than walking. They're so noisy now that there's no way they'll hear you, and they don't look back so there's no way that they'll see you. It's kind of boring now, but you can still play.. They do still have their weapons, sort of, but they're not in places that would be easy to get to.

“And the gods shall guide us, protect us...”

The lead human, the one with the ax dragging by his side, begins to sing. It's shaky, but it's still a song. Full of that fear that isn't really fear.

“Save us...”

The second man joins in, his voice just as bad as the first. They both seem to know this song. How strange.

The song continues while they walk, the lyrics meaning nothing to you. As they do, and you can feel the shake start to leave their voices. The mess is starting to bring itself together. Why is it doing that? It doesn't seem right. How---

“... we'll drink again, sing again...”

This is really strange. They're stopping it, or at least slowing it. Maybe changing it? You don't know. But, they're not going to end up like the others. That much you do know. And the edge of the forest is getting closer, the trees getting farther apart.

[ ] Strike. Take the one that had the ax first.
[ ] Strike. Take the one that had the bow first.
[ ] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
>> No. 12612
{X} Strike. Take the one that had the ax first.
>> No. 12613
[ ] Lunch... and maybe dinner, too!
>> No. 12614
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
>> No. 12615
[ODIN] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[ODIN] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

We'll become known as the cute and cheerful terror of Gensokyo.
>> No. 12617
[X] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.

'Cause Phobe ain't a sore loser.
>> No. 12618
[X] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[X] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

And this option will get us killed. Or it will get them killed.
>> No. 12619
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

So we weren't using our "power" on them, they were just drunk as fuck.

I approve.
>> No. 12621
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.

If we show ourselves, then they might go back get the people left behind. Then we'll lose a free meal.
>> No. 12622
[X] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[X] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.
We can always find another meal.
>> No. 12623
>>12621

They didn't leave anyone behind.
>> No. 12625
[ ] Strike. Take the one that had the ax first.

Phobe needs to learn how to fight.
>> No. 12626
>[ ] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
>The only way for them to win now is to find you, you think. If they don't, they'll lose.

They didn't win. Phobe wasn't found yet.

Anf fuck, guys, we really need to discover her true power.
>> No. 12627
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

This is probably a bad idea, but I just have to vote for it.
>> No. 12628
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.
>> No. 12629
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.
>> No. 12630
BTW, what caused the other two to be incapacitated again? I'm not exactly sure.
>> No. 12632
>>12630
From what I understood: they were making too much noise with their nervous laughing. Fearing that all that noise might attract a youkai, the other two knocked them out so they would shut up.
>> No. 12633
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

Oh god, this is genius.
>> No. 12634
>>12632
>Then, a thud. A wet one.

Axes make wet thuds.
>> No. 12635
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.
[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

Oh Phobe you cunning bitch.
>> No. 12636
>[x] Wave goodbye to the men and tell them to come and play again.

Yes, let's wave goodbye to the armed humans who went into the forest specifically to hunt us down. This is not a bad idea at all!. I can already see it:

"Goodbye humans, come play aga-ZUBAT!

And then, the two brave hunters went back to the village unharmed, carrying the dead body of the detestable, child killer youkai, killed with a single arrow to the eye, and were named heroes."
>> No. 12637
[x] They won. You're not a sore loser, so they can leave.

Well, you're not a sore loser. They didn't have to see you to win, or hear you. You thought they did, but if they're leaving, they must have won some other way. Humans are kind of cool, you decide. Always doing things you don't expect. It should have got them by now, but here they are, walking away...

You start humming, and decide to show yourself. Not too close, because then they might hurt you, but just a little close.

“We should play again~” You say, that fun feeling making your voice sound a little funny. You wave to them. “Come back sometime, ok?”

The men both turn to look at you, their song stopping. The one you remember from yesterday... you get the feeling that, if you were closer, he would be attacking. The other one looks like he really, really wants to run. Like how those squirrels look when you scare them by walking too close.

The one from yesterday keeps looking. And looking. Like he's trying to decide something by looking at you. You smile. What is he---

“T-t-tomorrow.”

It's not the one looking at you that says this, but the other guy. The one beside him that wants to run.
The one from yesterday doesn't look at him. He keeps looking at you, with those eyes that want to rip your body into pieces.

Then, the man beside him begins to sing. The voice is weak, but it's strong, too. The man staring at you... looks away. Then, they start walking again. He joins in on the song, too.

You watch them go, humming to the tune of their song. It's kind of catchy. They walk and walk, eventually getting away from all the trees and into the tall grass. They walk out a ways, stop, and then begin walking in another direction.

You're starting to get a little tired. Sneaking around and flying around and meeting people all day and thinking is making your eyes feel a little heavy. That's a lot of stuff, and you want a nap.

[ ] Just a bit of danmaku practice, first. Then nap.
[ ] Find a good spot nearby to nap.
[ ] Try to find that rood den, and nap there.
[ ] Something else...?
>> No. 12638
[x] Try to find that root den, and nap there.

Might want to upgrade to a better roof later.
>> No. 12639
>[ ] Try to find that rood den, and nap there.
>rood

ROOD THE DOORFORGED

KNOBS


[X] Just a bit of danmaku practice, first. Then nap.
>> No. 12640
[ ] Go back to Mystia's nest and nap there.

Wriggle doesn't really like us all that much, but Mystia is cool.
>> No. 12641
[x] Just a bit of danmaku practice, first. Then nap.
>> No. 12642
[ ] Try to find that root den, and nap there.
>> No. 12643
[X] Just a bit of danmaku practice, first. Then nap. In Mystia's Nest.

>>12640
>>12641
GATTAI DA
>> No. 12644
{~} Just a bit of danmaku practice, first. Then nap. In Mystia's Nest.
>> No. 12645
[x] Go back to Mystia's nest and nap there.

Too tired to use danmaku. We might pass out right here.
>> No. 12646
[ ] Try to find that root den, and nap there.

Wonderful root den has saved Phobe's life before, it needs to be rewarded. With more Phobe.
>> No. 12647
[X] Just a bit of danmaku practice, first. Then nap. In Mystia's Nest.
>> No. 12650
[x] Go back to Mystia's nest and nap there.
>> No. 12652
[X] Try to find that root den, and nap there.
>> No. 12653
[x] Go back to Mystia's nest and nap there.
>> No. 12656
[X] Try to find that root den, and nap there.

Getting used to other people's bed is never good. Phobe isn't Mystia's relative, so it's not right too. I don't think she would be pleased with that.

Plus, being independent is good. Learning how to survive on your own is essential for a youkai. Well, actually for everyone, except insects and fish.
>> No. 12657
>>12656
Did you miss the part where we mentioned Mystia Trap route?
>> No. 12658
[X] Go back into forest. The other two humans didn't leave, right?

Come on guys, free dinner.
>> No. 12659
>“T-t-tomorrow.”

It's a date!

[x] Try to find that root den, and nap there.
>> No. 12660
>>12658

Did you miss the part where the two men who were still standing carried their buddies out? None of them are left in the forest.
>> No. 12662
>>12657
>Mystia Trap route

There is no such thing. It's just a pitiful dream born from fake hopes.
>> No. 12667
>>12662 is afraid to admit that Mystia's penis is cute.
>> No. 12668
[x] Try to find that root den, and nap there.

You'll go back to that little hole in the ground that you slept in yesterday. It was nice and comfortable, and kind of cool. A good thing for this weather. Now, what direction...?

It should be this way. Right. The stream and the den should be in this direction. This time, you decide to fly. It's easier, since you don't have to move your legs. Up above the trees slightly, and then along them slowly... this is kind of fun, too. Being lazy. You drift your way over the trees, getting brushed every once in a while by a really tall one with leaves.

You're kind of hungry, too, but it's fine. It's was more fun to play with those humans than it was to eat them. Food is good, but you only get to eat it for a little bit. Those guys will be coming back tomorrow, and that's even better.

The den should be around here, so you go below the tree line. There's the stream, so... yeah. There it is. Over that way. You fly close to the ground, moving forward without moving your legs. So tired. Your eyes keep closing, and you want to land. But you're so close.

You get to the den, squeeze your way inside, and close your eyes. Just a nap. You don't want to sleep for too long, because you might miss something fun. Just a little nap...




You open your eyes, but it's still dark. Wha...?

Oh, right. It's nighttime again. You can see, now that you look harder, but still only a little bit. Peeking out of the den, those fireflies seem to be out again, dancing around in the night. You wonder what you should do. It's a little late for exploring, but you are kind of hungry. Maybe those other youkai will be around? They did feed you last time.

[ ] Go find something to eat.
[ ] Go find Mystia's stand.
[ ] Sleep, but just a little longer...
[ ] Something else...?
>> No. 12669
[x] Go find Mystia's stand.
>> No. 12670
[X] Go find Mystia's stand.
>> No. 12671
[x] Go find Mystia's stand.
>> No. 12672
[ ] Go find something to eat.

Learn to hunt.
>> No. 12673
All Youkais must adept at hunting and foraging foods for herself, so

[x] Go find something to eat.
>> No. 12674
[ ] Go find Mystia's stand.
>> No. 12675
[X] Go find something to eat.
>> No. 12676
[x] Go find something to eat.
>> No. 12677
[x] Go find Mystia's stand.
>> No. 12678
[x] Go find something to eat.

Exploring a bit.
>> No. 12679
[ ] Go find something to eat.
>> No. 12680
[x] Go find something to eat.
>> No. 12685
[x] Sleep, but just a little longer...

Surprise encounter.
>> No. 12686
{X} Go find something to eat.
>> No. 12703
[x] Go find something to eat.

Your belly lets out a little noise. Maybe you should find some food, first. You crawl out of the hole that your in, and take a look at the dark forest. It's going to be hard to find something, but you can try. You don't know about humans, but maybe if you try hard, you might get a tasty animal.

How would you do it, though? You haven't done this before. Should you just wander around, and hope you find something? Sit here and hope something finds you, then get it before it can run?

No. You should move quietly and find something. Then, while it's not paying attention, you can sneak up on it. But, where would you find an animal? Maybe one will be drinking at the stream. You'll check there, first.

Moving quietly isn't good enough. You need to move really quietly, or things will run. You can't move fast like this, but you can move a little. It's hard to see the things that make noise in the dark, too. You keep snapping and crunching things. Maybe you should fly a little? It's kind of cheating, but it will work better.

The black stream shows up soon. You almost miss it, since it really does look like a black line through the forest at night. You look left, then right... and spot an animal. You almost miss it, but it moved it's head down for a drink while you were looking. It's kind of big. It looks shorter than you right now, but that's because it's drinking.

You float over to it, holding your breath. You have to be really quiet. Really quiet, until your close. Then you can just reach out and---

Owaaaa.

Your belly again. The animal raises it's head.

...you just lost.

The animal runs away from the stream, into the woods.

[ ] Chase it on foot. It should be tasty.
[ ] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.
[ ] Let it go, try to find something else to eat.
[ ] Write-in.
>> No. 12704
[ ] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.
>> No. 12705
[X] Let it go, try to find something else to eat.

It won.
>> No. 12707
[ ] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.
>> No. 12709
[x] Let it go, try to find something else to eat. No sense in wasting energy when you're already hungry.
[x] Say hi to the fireflies on your way if you pass them again.
>> No. 12710
{X} Let it go, try to find something else to eat. No sense in wasting energy when you're already hungry.
{X} Say hi to the fireflies on your way if you pass them again.
>> No. 12712
[ ] Let it go, try to find something else to eat.
>> No. 12718
[x] Let it go, try to find something else to eat. No sense in wasting energy when you're already hungry.
[x] Say hi to the fireflies on your way if you pass them again.

Human flesh
>> No. 12720
[x] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.
>> No. 12722
[ ] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.

Nom
>> No. 12727
[x] Chase it on foot. It should be tasty.
[x] Feel the primal urge overtake you. Rawr!
>> No. 12729
[x] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.
>> No. 12732
[x] Chase it by flying. It should be tasty.
>> No. 12733
y'know, youkai sleep in the wild, they hunt, and they eat raw, bloody meat. how on earth do they keep those frilly dresses clean?

in fact, where do they get them in the first place?
>> No. 12735
>>12733

Now really, this is Gensokyo. That's all there is to it.
>> No. 12745
[X] Let it go, try to find something else to eat. No sense in wasting energy when you're already hungry.
[X] Say hi to the fireflies on your way if you pass them again.

Poor Phobe. She didn't get breakfast or dinner.
>> No. 12746
But, it looks really tasty, and you're so hungry...

You dart after the animal, keeping above the ground. It's fast, but you can keep up. If you were on the ground, it might be faster, but you can definitely move quicker in the air. It keeps moving behind trees and things, though, so it's slowing you a little bit. But just a little.

Left, right, left, right... you almost run into a tree a few times, but soon, you're right on top of the animal. A few feet above, and it's running straight. For the moment. You drop down on it quickly, causing it to stumble.

You reach quickly into it's neck, grabbing onto something warm and pulling it out. This is the quick way to kill things with a head. Reach in, grab, pull out. The animal falls to the ground, and stays there. It's moving a little bit, but not much. And not for long.

You roll it on it's side, stick your hands in to open the animal, and dig in. It's quite tasty; not as good as that boy, but still really good. Nice and warm and squishy. You eat and eat, filling your mouth and stomach as fast as you can.

After a while, you can't eat any more. A lot of it is in your stomach, but there's still a bit on the ground. The back end is still there, and a bit of the middle too. You want to eat more, but another bite might make you explode. You can hardly move. But it's so good, and there is more, and...

… ok, that's enough. Now you really can't move. Well, sort of, but it's hard. You flop backwards onto the grass, letting out a soft groan when you do. You sit there for a while, watching the fireflies and listening to the other insects. You say hi to them. You hear other things moving through the woods, too, but none of them get close enough to see.

You wait, then wait some more. Eventually, your belly becomes less full, and you can move. You give your lips a quick lip, and can taste that blood stuff on them. It's probably all over your face again. Hmm. What to do, what to do...

[ ] Go find those other youkai.
[ ] Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
[ ] Go clean up, then do something else.
[ ] Do something else (write-in).

Also one of these:
[ ] Try to bring the animal with you.
[ ] Leave the animal here.
>> No. 12747
[X] Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.
Banquet~
>> No. 12748
[x] Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
[x] Try to bring the animal with you.
>> No. 12749
{X} Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
{X} Try to bring the animal with you.
>> No. 12750
[X] Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.
>> No. 12751
>You roll it on it's side, stick your hands in to open the animal, and dig in. It's quite tasty; not as good as that boy, but still really good. Nice and warm and squishy. You eat and eat, filling your mouth and stomach as fast as you can.

/r/ Drawfag
>> No. 12753
[x] Go find those other youkai.

Mystia worry scene, get.
>> No. 12754
[X] Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.
>> No. 12755
>>12751
I'd rather he drew
>You flop backwards onto the grass, letting out a soft groan when you do. You sit there for a while, watching the fireflies and listening to the other insects. You say hi to them.

So fucking moe.
>> No. 12757
[X] Go find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.

Want to turn up at Mystia's stand covered in blood dragging a dead thing.
>> No. 12758
[X] Go clean up, then find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.

Damn, stuffed Phobe is moe.
>> No. 12759
[X] Go find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.

We can offer it to Rumia, and maybe have her lick all the leftover blood off us.
>> No. 12760
[x] Go find those other youkai.
[x] Try to bring the animal with you.
>> No. 12762
[X] Go find those other youkai.
[X] Try to bring the animal with you.
>> No. 12763
[x] Go find those other youkai.
[x] Try to bring the animal with you.

Sharing is caring!

>We can offer it to Rumia, and maybe have her lick all the leftover blood off us.
I love this idea, but Klay would never do it.
>> No. 12768
>>12763
Well, you never know...

Also, vote called and stuff.
>> No. 12769
[x] Go find those other youkai.
[x] Try to bring the animal with you.

Well, maybe those other youkai are around like they were the last time it was night. Last time, they fed you, but maybe this time you can feed them? There's a lot of this animal left. If something is going to eat it, you'd be happy if it was them.

It's kind of hard to carry, though. It's not too heavy, but it's hard to hold on to because it's so big. Grabbing it by the front legs and keeping those over your shoulders works best, you find out. The back legs end up dragging along the ground, but it's fine.

Flying with this thing would be weird, so you decide to walk. Mystia's shack should be in this direction.

The night is quiet, aside from the animal crunching leaves and making noise as it drags on the ground, so you decide to hum a tune. That one that the humans had was nice, so you use it. Along the way you stumble a few times on things that you can't see, but you eventually see the light to Mystia's shack. You were off by a little bit, but not a lot.

As you get closer, you can hear them talking. Or someone talking, at least. They stop as you get closer to the edge of the clearing.

“Hi~” You say, moving your way into the clearing. Yep. It's the same youkai as the other night. Wriggle and Mystia and Rumia, and they're all almost in the same places. The all look at you, waiting for you to get closer.

...well, Mystia and Wriggle do. Rumia gets up and skips over, smiling. “Food for me?”

You smile back, but keep walking. Rumia starts walking next to you. “Food for everyone. I'm full.”

“Ah, Phobe is nice, just like Mystia~” Rumia says. “Can I eat it now?”

You make it close to the stand, and set the animal on the ground. “Yes.”

“Thank you~”

“Jeez, you're as bad as her,” Wriggle says, sighing. “What's up with that face?”

You take a seat. Your arms are kind of tired from staying like that for so long. “Hmm?”

“You should at least clean up after you eat, unless you have a good reason not to.” Wriggle says, sighing. “We're not animals.”

“Ah, venison~” Mystia says from behind, her voice sounding bright and cheerful. “Mind if I fry it up?”

You shrug. “I'm full. You can all have it.”

Mystia nods. “Want some too?” She asks, turning to Wriggle. “I've got this new sauce...”

“Sure.” Wriggle says, shrugging. “It's better when cooked well, anyway.”

Rumia seems to be really hungry. She's making loud eating noises like you were, her face close to the animal the entire time. Mystia manages to separate the back half of the animal from the front half with her hands, using really long fingernails that aren't always there. You think she can bring them back into her hand or something.

“Well, it'll be a bit,” She says, dragging the back half behind the shack. “I've got to clean the meat and stuff.”

“Oh, right.” Wriggle says, sighing. “It won't be too long, will it?”

Mystia shakes her head. “Only a few minutes~”

You watch her go, then take a look around. Rumia is still eating, not bothered at all by the other half of the animal going missing. Wriggle is sitting there, tapping her fingers on the counter. She looks at you every once in a while, but looks back to the counter a little bit later.

Just sitting here is boring. You want to do something.

[ ] Go see what Mystia is up to.
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
[ ] Ask Wriggle a question (write-in).
[ ] Watch Rumia eat.
>> No. 12770
[X] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12771
[x] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12772
{X} Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12773
[X] Go see what Mystia is up to.
>> No. 12774
[x] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12775
[X] Ask Wriggle a question.
--- Why does she keep looking at you?
>> No. 12776
[x] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12779
[x] Ask Wriggle a question
[x] "Is there any place to 'clean up'? It's starting to itch"
>> No. 12780
>>12779
Why would blood itch?
>> No. 12781
[x] Watch Rumia eat.
>> No. 12782
[x] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12783
[x] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12784
[X] Ask Wriggle "Do I have something on my face?"
>> No. 12785
>>12780

Dried blood itches. Its the same as having dried mud or something similar on you. Except that for some reason with blood it itches more. At least from what I recall. I don't often find myself in situations where blood would find the opportunity to dry on my skin.
>> No. 12787
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12801
[ ] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.
>> No. 12802
[x] Ask Wriggle why she keeps looking at you.

Wriggle looks up again. Since you're not doing anything else, you decide to ask why.

“What is it?” You ask, with a smile.

“Huh?” She asks, looking up. “Oh. I was trying to think of something to say.”

“Oh, I see,” You say, nodding.

There's a bit of a silence, where no one says anything. Eventually, Wriggle speaks up.

“You really should clean your face, though,” She says, going to the last thing you talked about. “It'll feel bad if you just leave that blood there.”

She goes through her shirt with her hand, coming out with a cloth. She hands it to you. “Plus, you'll look like a slob if you don't.”

“Ah, thank you,” You say, not really getting it at all. You do take the cloth anyway, though. She seems smart, so it's probably OK to listen to her. You rub at your face with it for a while, but it's hard to do without water to look into. “How is that?”

“It looks like it's already starting to dry,” She says, taking the cloth back. She walks into the kitchen, dips it into a metal thing inside, and comes back with it. There must have been water in it, because the cloth is wet now. “Try it now.”

“Thank you,” You say, smiling. You get to work, rubbing at your face with the cool cloth.

“I want that back when you're done,” She says, pointing at the cloth you have. “You might want to get your own.”

You nod and continue wiping, making swirls around your mouth and cheeks.

“So much meat~” Mystia sings, showing up from around the corner of the stand. She's got a flat tray heaped up with pieces of meat, but there's no bones or skin or anything. “I hope you're hungry, Wriggle. I really should get one of those cold boxes, like Kourin sells...”

“Those don't work without magic,” Wriggle says, a bit of a negative tone in her voice. “It'd be worthless.”

“Yeah,” Mystia agrees, sighing. She makes her way into the kitchen, and sets down the meat. “Hey, do you want to help put these on sticks, Wriggle? It's only fair, since you're getting a free meal.”

“Hm? Yeah, I guess,” She says, making her way behind the counter. “It's all the right size already, right?”

“Right, just stick it on~”

So, you're left sitting there again. Your face is clean now, at least, but no one is paying attention to you. Wriggle and Mystia are busy with the meat, and Rumia is busy eating. Boooring.

[ ] Offer to help with the meat.
[ ] Bring up a topic (write-in).
[ ] Go bother Rumia.
[ ] Wait for everyone to get done, quietly.
>> No. 12803
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12805
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12806
[x] Go bother Rumia.

We have to befriend her, then go human hunting and get the glowing axe guy route.
Remember, we got an appointment him/them.
>> No. 12807
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12808
[x] Go bother Rumia.
>> No. 12809
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12813
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
[x] Go bother Rumia.

I think Phobe isn't "that which goes bump in the night" --that's Rumia-- but rather, the manifestation of a general fear of what lurks out there in the woods.
I mean, she knows her way around the woods, and like any scary sound, it just turns out to be something harmless looking (You know, the classic "Oh, that was just the wind" type thing, and then they turn around and holy shit, there's the chainsaw murderer RIGHT THERE).

>>12806
>glowing axe guy route
This stopped being funny before it was ever said.
>> No. 12814
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12816
[X] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12817
[x] Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
[x] Go bother Rumia.
>> No. 12822
[x] Go bother Rumia.
>> No. 12827
[ ] Go bother Rumia.
>> No. 12828
{X} Bring up a topic "What's a cold box?"
>> No. 12831
[x] Bring up a topic “What's a cold box?”

“What's a cold box?” You ask those two, curious. “I didn't ask him about one of those.”

“'Ask him'?” Mystia mimics, not turning around. “You went to check out Kourindou today?”

You nod, but then realize she probably can't hear that. “Yep. Rumia told me about it, so I went to go see what he sold.”

“Oh, he didn't just kick you out?” Mystia says, sighing. “He doesn't like my singing, so I can't stay for long.”

Wriggle snorts. “Well, if you'd stop singing...”

“Never~” Mystia sings, “I sing because I want to~”

They both start laughing for a bit, and you can't help but smile. These youkai seem to have all kinds of fun together, and you're glad that you're around to be a part of it. Eventually, they quiet down.

“So, what is it?”

“O-oh, right,” Mystia says, “It's a box that keeps things inside cold. I guess it keeps things from going bad, but... it doesn't work if you're not a magician.”

“Like Marisa?” You ask, “I think she said she was a magician.”

They both shudder a bit, and you can feel a little bit of tension in the air. “Wow, you really do get around, don't you?” Wriggle asks, “How'd you do?”

“How'd I do...?”

“Sure,” Wriggle says, continuing, “Did you summon up ancient powers to kick her butt?” She laughs, and then continues. “Or did she kick yours?”

“Oh, we didn't fight. I don't know how to danmaku,” You say, a little disappointment in your voice. “She didn't want to.”

“Hahaha, seriously?” Wriggle asks, “You can't use danmaku?”

“No, but I'm practicing,” You say happily. “I even found out what my power was.” Pausing, you add, “Well, maybe...”

Wriggle doesn't say anything more, but Mystia chimes in. “Maybe we could all play danmaku tonight? It's been a while since we've done that.” Smiling, she turns around. “It's not hard, so I'm sure we can teach you if you want.”

[ ] You'd rather learn it on your own.
[ ] Help is helpful. You could use some.
[ ] You'll think about it.
>> No. 12832
[X] Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12833
[ ] Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12834
[X] You'll think about it.
>> No. 12835
[X] Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12836
[X] Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12837
[X] Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12838
[X] Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12840
[x] You'd rather learn it on your own.
>> No. 12846
[X] Help is helpful. You could use some.

Landslide decision!
>> No. 12849
{X} Help is helpful. You could use some.
>> No. 12851
[x] Help is helpful. You could use some.

“Hey, that sounds like fun,” Wriggle says, “It has been a while, hasn't it?”

“That would be really nice,” You say, smiling back. “How do I do it?”

“...well, I didn't mean right now,” She says, “Dinner first.”

“Oh, right...”

Mystia turns around, returning to the task at hand. “Maybe you could teach her while I put these on the grill?”

“I think she should learn on her own, but I guess I'll do it.” Wriggle says, her voice flat. “I'll help you finish these first, though.”

“Okay.”

“Danmaku today?”

You turn around, and find Rumia looking into the shack. Her face is covered in red, and she's even managed to get a little on the ends of her hair and on her white shirt. Looking down, the rest of the animal is pretty clean, the bones now visible for most of it. You don't really see how she looks like a slob, but you're sure Wriggle would be handing her that cloth now.

“Sounds fun~”

She takes a seat near you, facing the kitchen. Soon, the meat is all on sticks, and Mystia throws the first one on the grill. It makes an odd sizzling sound when she does, and you can smell it cooking.

“There,” Mystia says, “Now we wait.”

Wriggle nods, and turns around to face you. “So, you want me to teach you danmaku?”



You give her a nod. You almost wish it would be Mystia teaching you, but Wriggle is also fine. She doesn't look particularly happy about teaching you, but she does look like she's going to do it.

“Well, let's move away from the stand a bit.” She says, moving out from behind the counter. “We don't want to--- ” She digs around in her shirt for a bit, and then looks at you. “Hand that to her, would you?”

You look where she's looking. It's that cloth you borrowed. You pass it off to Rumia, who looks at it and sighs.

“Anyway, we don't want to break anything. Follow me.”

You nod, and follow her. She moves to the other end of the clearing that the stand is in, and stands with her right side facing the stand. You stand with your left side facing it, watching her. She sighs, and then pauses.

“How to explain... well, danmaku is your power, in bullet form. Maybe an example will help. Like this.”

Saying that, a few tiny things of green light start spinning around her hand, flying into the air above you two. They look like fireflies, dancing upwards into the sky. If they were blinking, you probably couldn't tell the difference.

“Oh!” You say, expecting something huge like Marisa's master spark. “So it can be tiny, too?”

“Yeah, it comes out as whatever suits you best.” She says, shrugging. “Just think about what your power would look like, if it could look like something.”

“Hmm...”

You think about it. Even if you don't have a name, you know what it does; it scrambles things. Thoughts. Turns them into what they would be if they were allowed to go out of control. At least, that's what you think. If it were to turn into something people could see, wouldn't it look like that? Little out of control dots and things, lots of color. Like the side of your dress.

“Ok, I think I know,” You say, smiling. “Now what?”

“Now you just gotta make it.” She says. “Really, it's not that hard.”

Make it? Make little balls of light? Well, you'll make one first, and then a bunch. To make it, though... you don't really know how. Maybe it's like making noise, or making a line in the dirt with your toe. Making a light in the sky with your power...

Suddenly, there it is, traveling up into the sky. You watch, wide eyes, as the rainbow-flashing ball travels up and up, and then vanishes.

“Yeah, like that,” Wriggle says, shrugging. “See? It's not too hard.”

You nod, and can't help but smile. If you can make one, you can make more. “So I can play now?”

“Yeah. If you can fly and shoot, you can play danmaku.”

“Food's up~” You hear Mystia chime out from the stand. You both turn to look. She's got a bit of meat set on the counter, on some of that paper she used yesterday.

“Well, I better get to it before Rumia does,” Wriggle says, walking towards the stand.

[ ] Follow her, and wait for everyone to finish eating.
[ ] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
[ ] Stay over here and practice a bit.
>> No. 12852
[ ] Follow her, and wait for everyone to finish eating.
>> No. 12860
[ ] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
>> No. 12862
[X] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
Learn to like cooked meat.
>> No. 12864
[ ] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
>> No. 12866
{X} Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
>> No. 12871
[ ] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
>> No. 12873
[x] Stay over here and practice a bit.
>> No. 12884
[x] Follow her, and wait for everyone to finish eating.
>> No. 12892
[x] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
>> No. 12895
[x] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.

Who doesn't want to eat lunch at the cool kids' table?
>> No. 12906
[x] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.
>> No. 12907
[x] Follow her, and wait for everyone to finish eating.
>> No. 12908
[x] Follow her, and ask to try a little bite of the meat.

You walk behind her. Not too close, since you think that would be strange, but not too far either. The two of you are soon back at the stand, Wriggle taking her old seat to the right of Rumia, and you taking your old one on the left. Rumia looks at both of you, and then goes back to looking at her meat.

Mystia comes over with another stick, and notices Rumia. “You can have a taste, if you want, but you'll have to wait if you want.”

Rumia sighs. “Awww.”

The smell of the stand has changed. It smells really delicious. The meat, when cooked, seems to change it's smell, so maybe it's taste changed, too?

“Can I try a bite?” You ask, a little more quietly than you wanted to. You gave it to them, so you don't really want to take it back right away. “Just a little one.”

“Hm?” Mystia asks, “Sure.”

She takes a small piece from the end of the stick that she's holding, breaks it off, and hands it to you before placing the rest of it in front of wriggle.. It's tougher than it was before, and a little sticky. You quickly pop it into your mouth, and chew.

The flavor... it was really good before, but now it's even better. There's some other flavor on top of the meat, and the meat itself is really good. You chew it and swallow, and instantly wish you weren't so full. The flavor of the blood is mostly gone, but that's the only thing it's missing. It's definitely a good trade-off.

“Like it?” Mystia asks, “This is one of my more normal sauces.”

“It's really good,” You say, smiling. “Does all food taste better like this?”

“Usually,” Mystia says, turning back to the sizzling grill. “Some things don't taste better cooked.”

“Like what?”

“Things like sushi,” She says, laughing. “I don't think you'd want to cook that.”

“Oh,” You say, having no idea what that is. Maybe you'll find out some time.

“It is really good,” Wriggle says, chiming in. “Thanks for the meal.”

“Well, you did help out,” Mystia says, “And I didn't know how well the sauce would taste on this meat.”

A few more sticks come off of the grill, with Mystia and Wriggle eating all but one. That one goes to Rumia. Soon, there's a pile of sticks sitting on paper, and people are letting out satisfying groans. It makes you feel pretty good that you could feed them all. They're all smiling, so you can't help but smile, too.

“Ahh,” Mystia says, patting her stomach. “That was tasty, if I say so myself.”

Wriggle nods. “I'm not sure if I want to play danmaku now, I'm full. Maybe we could wait a bit.”

“Let's play~” Rumia chimes in, “I'm bored~”

Wriggle lets out a groan. “Like I said, in a few minutes.”

Rumia then looks at Mystia. “I'm kind of full, too,” Mystia says, “We'll play in a bit, ok?”

Rumia sighs, and goes back to looking at the counter.

[ ] You'll play with her. You're not that full.
[ ] Wait, and watch
[ ] Ask some questions while you wait.
>> No. 12910
[X] You'll play with her. You're not that full.

Obvious choice is obvious.
>> No. 12912
>The flavor... it was really good before, but now it's even better. There's some other flavor on top of the meat, and the meat itself is really good. You chew it and swallow, and instantly wish you weren't so full. The flavor of the blood is mostly gone, but that's the only thing it's missing. It's definitely a good trade-off.

I, Phobe, have discovered the gastronomical application of fire!

[x] You'll play with her. You're not that full.
>> No. 12913
[X] You'll play with her. You're not that full.
>> No. 12914
[X] You'll play with her. You're not that full.
>> No. 12915
[x] You'll play with her. You're not that full.
>> No. 12916
[x] You'd like to try different kinds of food - ask Mystia about the different dishes she makes and if you'd be able to gather the ingredients for her to make some for all of us.
>> No. 12917
[ ] Wait, and watch

Against the tide~
>> No. 12922
[x] You'll play with her. You're not that full.

The tide comes roaring in.
>> No. 12924
[X] You'll play with her. You're not that full.

I started reading this yesterday, and so far I really like it. Only problem is that I think your updates are too short, I want walls!

Also youkai moe~
>> No. 12925
[ze] Wait, and watch.
>> No. 12926
>>12924
I think the short post size is intentional.
>> No. 12928
>>12924
The short post size is actually better, keeps the writefag writing instead of planning. Way too many CYOA's lag behind severely because the writers try to achieve some kind of perfect posts instead of just going for it.
[x] You'll play with her. You're not that full.
>> No. 12929
>>12924
So do I.

I write until I find a spot that needs a choice, though. And, since I intended for this story to be more freeform than my last, I don't want to tell Phobe what to do if I can help it. That's what you guys are for. All of that ends in shorter posts, so it's not really something I can fix.