[Return]
Archived thread

File 121887160052.jpg - (309.04KB , 500x600 , Rinnosuke.jpg ) [iqdb]
9097 No. 9097
[x] Check the time
[x] I’m an outsider and I heard you are interested in things from my world

Pulling out your watch for a quick glance, you mark the time as ten fifty-two a.m. You’ll admit you’ve been quite enamored with this watch ever since you bought it, leading you to check the time whenever appropriate. It is primarily cast in silver with a golden band surrounding the face. Instead of a covering that flips open at the touch of a button, the face has a doubly thick layer of glass upon it. The numbers on the face itself are silver roman numerals on a white field. The hands are also silver, as is the chain. A golden addition to the face is a vertical curved hourglass shape in the center that displays the seconds, a.m./p.m., and the time according to a twenty-four hour clock. Truly a watch for a man of class as opposed to the cheap trash from a flea market or dime store (no doubt decorated with an eightball or skull and crossbones).
“That is quite the timepiece.” The man’s voice breaks your reverie. “The only ones like it here are made by the Kappa.”
“The Kappa?”
“Yes, water sprites that are heavily interested in technology. They are very shy towards humans despite their interest, so most non-youkai are not really aware of them. Although, from your dress and accessories, may I guess that you are not like most humans here?”
“Good eye. In fact, I am an outsider and I heard you are interested in things from my world.” You can see his eyes light up at your confirmation.
“Indeed I am. My name is Rinnosuke Morichika, purveyor of exotic goods.” He states with a bow “May I ask your name?”
“Casey Mills, gentleman and inter-dimensional traveler.” You say while removing your hat.
“Well gentleman Mills, since you are here would you mind lending me a bit of assistance? You will be compensated, of course.”
“What kind of assistance do you need?” young guy living alone and needs “assistance?” You’ll have no part of Mr. Mori’s homofag time.
“Nothing too taxing. I have the ability to instantaneously know the name and function of an item, but not the use. With the amount of items from your world I collect, this can be quite a bother. Like this.” He reaches over and grabs a circular item of plastic. “I know this item is meant to play music, but I have no idea as to how it does so. This ‘Compact Disc Player’ is just one of many items that I have no clue about.”
“Well, to play music you’ll need to place a Compact Disc inside and hit the ‘Play’ button.”
“…Is that it?”
“Aside from needing a clean disc? Yes.”
“I see…Well, this serves as a perfect example as to what I said. Even something as simple as that confounds me when I do not know the use.” Seems pretty straightforward to you. A CD player plays CDs. Whatever. Maybe he just lacks common sense. Wait, that wouldn’t be right since it’s clearly not common knowledge here. Something called a Rice Cutter would mean nothing to you if you didn’t know what rice was. But surely you could figure it out what the noun is if something’s title was the noun verb-er. At the very least one could figure out the relation the noun has to the verb. Before you can digress further, a loud bang from the back of the building and a voice catch your attention.
“Yo, Kourin! I’m here-ze!” Kourin? Does she mean this guy? You look over to the shopkeeper and see him rubbing his right temple.
“Oh, hell. Of all the times she had to show up…” He looks to you. “This girl can be a bit hard to deal with, so if you want you can leave. If you are interested in helping me, just drop by any time. For now” he reaches opens an old cash register and takes out ten small and five large silver coins “here is the payment for your service. Ten yen in all. This should get you a meal and a night at the inn.”
“Hey, why’re you ignorin’ me?!” the voice from earlier shouts and it’s owner stomps into the room. A young woman with blonde hair and a very wide pointed hat stands before you. Her blue eyes are locked with yours.
“And who’re you? You can’t be a customer since this guy never gets any-ze.”
“I’m…

[] Leaving.”
Go where?
[] Choose your fate
[] Casey Mills.” Wave
[] Casey Mills.” Bow
[] Casey Mills.” Snap and finger-gun at her.
---
I'll admit that I know dick-all about how things should cost in Gensokyo. Ten yen is good for a sheltered economy, right?

>> No. 9100
>>9098

I'm assuming Gensokyo has experienced only some inflation in all the years since the sealing. Of course, my most recent experience with economics is reading scans of Spice and Wolf, so take that as you will. I was going to say "fuck it" and just go with the mon/hiki/ryō jazz, but that didn't synchronize with the dates.
>> No. 9101
[x] Casey Mills.” Bow

>>9100
>I'm assuming Gensokyo has experienced only some inflation in all the years since the sealing.
Seems reasonable to my non-economist common sense.
>> No. 9102
[] Casey Mills.” Snap and finger-gun at her.

Know your audience. Knowing Marisa, she'd probably view us as a stiff if we greeted her with a bow, and then she'd just bother us to no end.
>> No. 9103
So is this CUMS or CUtMaS? Because I like the sound of "cutmas". It's like christmas, but with knives.
>> No. 9104
File 121888187280.png - (230.57KB , 400x400 , 997bccd770fa15d39c803d7117926124.png ) [iqdb]
9104
>>9103

Every day is Cutmas for Sakuya and Meiling.
>> No. 9105
>>9102
Except she might think we're pulling a Reisen, and promptly danmaku our ass into the turf.

Well, probably not actually. But it'd be an amusing train wreck if she did.
>> No. 9111
[ ] Casey Mills.” Snap and finger-gun at her.

Flashy and nice. I like.
>> No. 9115
>Except she might think we're pulling a Reisen

Well, at the least if she recognizes it, she might put us on track to /eientei/

[x] Casey Mills.” Snap and finger-gun at her.
>> No. 9116
[Q] "Casey Mills.” Snap and finger-gun at her.

Hilarity ensues.
>> No. 9121
Sorry about the seven minutes. Hanging out with friends took longer than expected. Bang-Bang fingers won and I'm now writing. Well, kind of. I'm actually tired as shit so I may fall asleep halfway through.
>> No. 9132
File 121906322637.jpg - (219.49KB , 730x840 , 1218151313247.jpg ) [iqdb]
9132
[x] Casey Mills.” Snap and finger-gun at her.

“…Casey Mills.” A regular bow or wave doesn’t have quite enough pizzazz, so you snap your fingers and point to her as you say this. Yeah, that should do the trick.
“Oh shit-ze!” The Aryan girl shouts while jumping back. As she does so, three glowing blue stars fly at you from her outstretched hand. Thinking back, that rabbit woman made a similar gesture to the one you just made. Maybe they know each other? Aquatinted or not, you still have you still have three deliverers of hot, glowing rape rushing towards you. It’s strange how time seems to slow down in times like this. Also how in high stress situations people talk about hearing music.

Wait, what? You’ve never heard anything to that effect, but lo and behold there is a faint tune playing in your head. The rhythm is so familiar, as if you’ve heard it all of your life. The beat almost sounds like…a voice? No, it is too abstract to call it that. It’s almost like the song is telling you what to do. Your body even begins to move to the directions as if it were the most natural thing in the world for you. Duck the first, dodge the second, strike the third. Without thought you move to follow these orders.

The first shot goes whizzing above your head. Good thing you haven’t replaced your hat; otherwise it would have taken the hit.

The second shot nearly hits the left part of your stomach, but you spin just in time to avoid it.

The last shot is a bit trickier. You are still carrying momentum from your spin and are a bit unwieldy. Besides, what are you expected to strike wi…Oh. Right. You are carrying Cornelius, a cricket bat. You should be able to solve this. With a resounding crack you hit the final star and send it spinning back to the girl. Holy crap, that worked! She dodged it easily, but it’s still cool. She locks eyes with you once again and gives you a manic grin.
“Hey, not bad-ze! Let’s see how you handle this!” she holds up a card. Now, what is that going to do?
“Wait, not in my house!” Rinnosuke shouts.
“Light Sign 「Earth Light Ray」!” You wonder why she is shouting like tha-MIGHTY FUCK! That is far too many stars! You briefly consider trying to do what you just did, but the song has faded away.
“Oh, balls.” Is all you can say in response to your imminent ass-handing.

Two stars hit your right shoulder.
Three hit your stomach.
Two hit your chest.
Two hit your injured leg, with one of the stars hitting the wound itself.
One hits you right in the face, making everything go hazy.
This is just too much…
Your body forces itself into unconsciousness.

A white mask floats in the abyss. Its face is twisted in a mocking grin. A sound unlike any other emits from the item that forms into speech.
“Bravo, my boy. Keep it up and you just may reach the curtain call.”
With that, all returns to the familiar blackness.

You wake up to a room filled with white. Huh, you don’t remember redecorating. Wait a second, now you remember. Gensokyo and all that. With a groan you pull yourself up into a sitting position. The bed you’re apparently in is comfy enough, but naptime is over. Looking around, you see a generic-looking room one would expect in a private clinic or something like that. A short bookshelf, a chair, a small table, nothing special. You notice your clothes are folded and placed neatly on the chair with all of your stuff laid out on the table. You were wondering why everything seemd so breezy. You seem to only have been left with your boxers. Looking out the window, you notice it’s sundown. A sound draws your attention to the door. Entering is that rabbit girl Reisen and another woman with silver hair. About a head taller than Reisen (not including the ears), she wears a curious red and blue dress with a matching nurse’s cap. This doesn’t make her look odd, strangely enough. Instead she looks stunning. A real out-of-this-world beauty, she is. Reisen is the first to break the silence.
“Oh, hello Mr. Mills. You’re up.”
“Good evening, Reisen. It looks like it. So,”

[] How long was I out?
[] May I ask who your companion is?
[] Have any good carrots lately?
[] If you wanted to see me stripped, you could have asked.
---
Scorn's idea was entirely too awesome to ignore. Also, did the site bug out for anyone else or is my computer just crappy?
>> No. 9134
File 12190647107.jpg - (61.08KB , 1024x576 , Kittan.jpg ) [iqdb]
9134
[x] How long was I out?
[x] May I ask who your companion is?
[x] If you wanted to see me stripped, you could have asked.
[x] Is this Danmaku power? It's quite something.
>> No. 9135
Suspicions confirmed. Poor Casey was danmaku'd into the turf.

[x] May I ask who your companion is?
>> No. 9136
[x] Is this Danmaku power? It's quite something.
[x] May I ask who your companion is?
[x] Find your watch; check the time.

That worked out pretty well, I think.
>> No. 9141
Changing my vote
[Q] Is this Danmaku power? It's quite something.
[Q] May I ask who your companion is?
[Q] Find your watch; check the time.
>> No. 9149
[z] Is this Danmaku power? ...It's quite something.
[e] May I ask who your companion is?
[~] Find your watch; check the time, see how long you were out.

>The Aryan girl
>Aryan
ಠ_ಠ

>A real out-of-this-world beauty, she is.
I see what you did there.
>> No. 9168
>>9150

I guess he meant Caucasian-looking.
>> No. 9169
>>9149
>>9150
>>9168

Yeah, I meant in the sense of the "master race" and all that. What with her blonde hair and blue eyes (in some drawings). A bit of a fuck up, but live and learn and all that jazz.

Anyway, writing now.
>> No. 9193
File 121915040821.gif - (31.00KB , 300x445 , ac6b608ab7ca6840fe63497b7dad57e1.gif ) [iqdb]
9193
[x] Is this Danmaku power? It's quite something.
[x] May I ask who your companion is?
[x] Find your watch; check the time.

“Is this Danmaku power? It’s quite something.” In spite of the pain, that had to have been one of the more impressive displays of power you have seen. Such power used by a young woman…
“Impressed, are you?” The two-tone woman speaks.
“Yes. It’s one thing to be told about Danmaku, but a completely different thing to actually feel it.”
“Well, you certainly did feel it in spades, did you not?” You give a small laugh.
“Yes, it seems like I was a in a bit over my head.” She smiles.
“A bit? I would love to see what you would consider too much.”
“Maybe another time. For now, may I ask your name?”
“Eirin Yagokoro. I hear from Udonge that you are the one who damaged my stand. Casey Mills, correct?” Udonge? Judging the incline of her head, she must mean Reisen. Probably her last name or something to that effect.
“That’s me. I apologize for the trouble I caused from my unexpected landing and I would gladly pay you for the damages if I could. I assume you are the great doctor Miss Reisen spoke of?” She gives Reisen a slight smile before turning back to you.
“It is nothing a good carpenter cannot fix. Since you are still new to Gensokyo, I will not bill you for the repairs. We can discuss payment for my services, however, at another time. Indeed, I am the genius pharmacist of Eientei Udonge mentioned. That aside, your leg was in rather poor shape when that shopkeeper brought you here. Whatever could you have done to provoke such an attack?” Genius? How haughty.
“Well, let’s just say my introduction didn’t go according to plan.”
“Oh?”
“Yeah, I tried to snap my fingers and do a double gun gesture, but the young woman I did it to didn’t respond too kindly to it.”
“I see, how incredibly cheesy.”
“That was my intention.” You reply jovially. Reisen laughs a bit at that and adds her voice to the conversation.
“I’m afraid her reaction may have been my fault. Remember when I showed you Danmaku?” You nod. “Well, if you remember, I tend to put my hand in that same gesture while shooting. Sorry.” She says with a smile.
“It’s alright. Just a little blunt force to the head; nothing major.” You say with a dismissing wave.
“Speaking of which,” Eirin says, “despite the blow to the head you really should not have been knocked out like that. Danmaku may be painful, but it doesn’t damage living tissue enough to cause one to black out.” How odd.
“Maybe the stress of moving across the border made his body more spent than he realized?” Reisen offers.
“Maybe. I recall you were quite tired when you first came here as well.” Reisen’s not from Gensokyo? Interesting. Speaking of tiredness…
“Excuse me, but could one of you hand me my watch? I would like to find out how long I have been out.” Reisen walks over to the table and picks the metal timepiece up. Giving the face a glance, she tells you it is seven twenty-five p.m.
“By the way, I took the liberty of giving it a quick wind. It seemed like it needed it.”
“Many thanks.”
“No problem.” Well, time to get to brass tacks.
“So, what is the ruling on my condition?” You direct this at Eirin.
“Your leg should be fine aside from a limp, but I would suggest staying here at the clinic for tonight. It is getting late and youkai are most active when it gets dark. I am afraid Udonge cannot be spared for you to have as guide since she still has duties to attend to before the daylight is completely gone. I suppose I could get another to do it, but you may not want to deal with her.” Reisen frowns slightly at the mention of the other.

Well, what to do?

[] Stay the night
[] Try to go out alone
[] Go with the other woman
---
Damn, I just update later and later, don't I?
>> No. 9194
[x] Stay the night

As much fun as it would be to see Mokou or to engage in a midnight breakout, I'll go with the normal response.
>> No. 9196
[x] Stay the night

Tewi is the last thing we need to see right now.

...Well, maybe she can visit us and rub this in as much as possible.
>> No. 9201
[x] Stay the night
>> No. 9203
Previous vote deleted to hop on the bandwagon. Let's get things moving.

[x] Stay the night
>> No. 9207
[x] Stay the night

>>9193
>Damn, I just update later and later, don't I?
Hey, you update at all, at least. That's good.
>> No. 9214
[x] Stay the night
>> No. 9222
Writing now.
>> No. 9226
File 121921056820.jpg - (115.94KB , 650x867 , Bunny.jpg ) [iqdb]
9226
[x] Stay the night

“I think staying here for tonight is a grand idea.” The prospect of running into a hungry youkai at night sounds rather doubleplus ungood to you. Reisen gives you a nod that you interpret to mean you chose well.
“Splendid. You are probably feeling quite tired, so we will leave you be for now. A rabbit will be here shortly with your dinner.”
“Sounds great.” Recalling your light breakfast early this morning, that is welcome news.
“I knew it would. Now, take it easy Mister Mills. Doctors orders.” Two-Tone Eirin says before taking her leave. Reisen lingers for a moment before speaking to you.
“I’ll be back later to check up on you. If you’re awake I could even keep you company if you want.”
“Udonge!” Eirin calls from outside the room.
“’Til then.” She gives you a smile and a wink before exiting. Man, if looks could kill she would be a mass murderer.

Left to your own devices, you lean back and relax. It wouldn’t do to go against the good doctor’s orders, now would it? Even though you don’t feel tired it’s probably for the best. It’s almost like instead of fainting you just took a long nap, but that can’t be right. You have never heard of someone feeling well rested after blacking out, but you’re no doctor. Still, who knows what you might aggravate from moving around too much? This may get boring after a bit, but you have a book and cards to take care of that.

After about fifteen minutes, the boredom finally sets in. Had to happen sooner or later, you suppose. As you get out of bed, you notice your leg is feeling rather good. A little bit worse than how it felt back at Kourindou, but good still.

Halfway to the table, you hear the door open and see a little rabbit girl in the doorway holding a tray of food. The two of you stare at each other for a moment before the girl notices your state of undress and quickly turns around, nearly spilling some food in the process. You speedily hop over to the bed and cover yourself with the sheet before telling the bunny it’s okay to turn around. A she does so, you notice she has her brown hair loose around her shoulders. She wears a black and white skirt and blouse outfit with a simple black ribbon around the collar. Overall, she looks like a little girl doing a chore for her mother.

She walks over to you (with her bare feet slapping against the hardwood floor) and places the tray on your lap. Quite a good-looking spread, you notice. There is soup with a large amount of carrot slices in it, three hard-boiled eggs, and two slices of buttered bread. Good thing you’re hungry. Lifting one of the bread slices, you see a small bite taken out of the other one that was covered by the bread you are now holding. Looking at the bunny girl, you notice a few buttery crumbs in the corner of her mouth.

Putting two and two together, you give her a hard stare and point to the bread. Her face shows a mixture of anxiety and guilt when she follows the direction of your finger. After a few seconds, she begins to tear up.
“I-I’m sorry sir. It just looked so tasty a-and…” She trails off, looking down in shame.

[] Bonk her on the head. “You really shouldn’t do that.”
[] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”
[] Smile at her threateningly. “Was it good?”
[] Wave her off. “Don’t worry about it.”
>> No. 9227
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>> No. 9228
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”

oh geez
>> No. 9230
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”
>> No. 9231
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”

RUFFLES
>> No. 9232
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”

oh u
>> No. 9233
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”

HNNGGGGGGG
>> No. 9234
Now writing.
>> No. 9235
File 121923511386.jpg - (64.15KB , 470x470 , 1410c0c3dab9825952fad44402fc52e9.jpg ) [iqdb]
9235
[x] Ruffle her hair. “As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.”

This…is just too cute. There’s just no way you could raise your hand in anger against such a cute creature for so small of an offense. Well, you could, but it would be a real dick move on your part. Instead, you reach over to the bunny’s head. She shrinks back a little as your hand comes close, probably expecting a punishment of some sort. What she didn’t foresee was your hand resting between her ears and ruffling her hair gently. It’s strange how this feels so…right. Like you were meant to do this. It is as if your hand and her head of hair were bound by fate itself to meet like this. Hearing her let out a small giggle, you cut that line of thought and decide to further reassure her.
“As long as you know it was wrong, it’s fine.” She nods her head eagerly.
“Yup! I’ll never eat what I shouldn’t again!” She states with a grin. You smile back at her.
“Good girl. Now, you should probably get going so you can go play with your friends.”
“Okay…” She says uncertainly. You notice she is still looking at the piece she bit. Lifting it up, you present it to her.
“Want another bite?” She absolutely beams at your offer and nibbles off another piece. How adorable.
“Thank you, sir!” She says after swallowing the bread piece.
“No problem. Good girls deserve treats, right?”
“But I wasn’t a good girl. I took a bite without asking.” She confusedly says.
“You felt guilty when you did it, right?”
“Uh-huh.”
“And you promise to never do it again?”
“Yup!”
“Well that’s plenty good if you ask me.” She smiles at you again before she leans over and gives you a quick hug.
“You’re a really nice guy, sir!” You ruffle her hair again.
“Call me KC.” You try to put enough stress on the K and C as letters so she gets it.
“Kaysee?”
“KC. It’s my nickname.”
“Oh, okay KC. The princess calls us all Inaba, but I’m Yue.” Princess? The hell? Before you can ask Yue about what she just said, she rushes off to the door.
“Bye-bye KC!”
“Bye, Yue.” Cute kid. You’re still wondering about that princess remark, but now there is nothing left to do but eat.

Finishing the meal, you notice a small note next to the soup bowl. It reads:

#####
This is a favorite recipe of mine.
Hope you like it.
-Reisen U.
#####

She even drew a little bunny head next to her name. Good God, it’s as if they are trying to give you diabetes from how sweet they are. Hell, you could almost feel a pain in your chest when Yue hugged you. Still, you can’t complain about their hospitality. In fact, after a few hours you’re kind of reluctant to leave tomorrow. Not enough to impose, but still…
Your thoughts are cut short by the sound of the door. Lo and behold, Miss Udonge has come to check on you as she said.
“Hi Reisen.”
“Hello Mister Mills. How was your dinner?”
“Delicious. Your soup was excellent. I liked how the carrots still had the taste of being cooked while still slightly crunchy.”
“Thank you, I happen to like it too. The carrots here are just amazing.”
“I guess so. I take it you aren’t originally from Gensokyo as well?” Her face pales visibly at this.
“I…don’t want to talk about it.”
“Ah, my apologies. I meant no offense.”
“I know that. Let’s…Let’s just change the subject, please.” Crap, she looks depressed.

[] Talk.
() Any plausible topic goes here.
[] Play cards.
() Choose game.
[] Use Teodor as a hand puppet to cheer her up.
>> No. 9236
[] Play cards. (blackjack)
>> No. 9237
>>9235

[X] Talk.
() Princess?
[X] Play cards.
() War.

The game is easy enough that we can make carry on a reasonable conversation while we play.
>> No. 9239
[X] Talk.
(x) Princess?
(x) Do you guys have a dragon too?
[X] Play cards.
(x) War.
>> No. 9241
[X] Talk.
() Princess?
[X] Play cards.
() Blackjack

Not much more complicated than War and not 100% luck-based like it.
>> No. 9242
>>9226
Looking a little Mikuru there in that picture, Reisen.
>> No. 9243
[X] Talk.
(x) Princess?
[X] Play cards.
(x) Blackjack

>>9226
>sounds rather doubleplus ungood
Oh, I like you.
>> No. 9244
[x] Talk.
() Princess?
[x] Play cards.
() Blackjack

Yeah, sure, bandwagon. Nothing else comes to mind, conversation-wise.
>> No. 9247
[x] Talk.
(x) Princess?
[x] Play cards.
(x) Spit

Spit is superior because there's hand contact. Blackjack is more impersonal.
>> No. 9259
[x] Talk.
() Princess?
[x] Play cards.
() Blackjack

>>9247

Casey Mills is a classy guy, not a lecher.
>> No. 9260
>>9259
>lecher

That word doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.
>> No. 9263
Alright, talking about the princess and playing blackjack won. Writing now.
>> No. 9300
UPDATE
>> No. 9305
File 121930468599.jpg - (170.92KB , 500x464 , Inabas.jpg ) [iqdb]
9305
[x] Talk.
() Princess?
[x] Play cards.
() Blackjack

An idea comes to mind. Yes, this should work.
“Hey, Reisen?”
“Hm?”
“Would you like to play a game of blackjack?” She thinks for a moment before responding.
“Sure. It sound like fun.”
“Well then, could you grab the deck of cards? I’d like to save both of us the embarrassment of me parading around in my drawers.”
“Oh, don’t mind me. I’m used to seeing people stripped. I’m the doctor’s assistant, after all.” Well, she has you there.
“Well then, pardon me for a moment.” You get up from under the covers and stride over to the table. You’re a bit red in the face, but something as little as modesty won’t stop you. You grab the deck and return to the bed.
“So, you know how to play?”
“Yes, card games are pretty popular among the rabbits here.”
“Sounds reasonable. Well, shall we start?”
You fan two halves of the deck in your hand and push them together before you deal out the cards.
“Show off.” Reisen says with a smile. You just grin back at her.

In the first hand, you deal out the ten of Clubs and the Jack of Diamonds to Reisen. For yourself you dealt the ten of Diamonds and the six of Clubs. Damn, dealer stays on sixteen.
Reisen wins.

In the second hand, Reisen gets the two of Spades and the four of Diamonds while you get the nine of Clubs and the two of Diamonds.
“Hit me.”
She is dealt the Queen of Clubs. She stays.
You hit and receive the Jack of Clubs.
A winner is you.

In the third hand Reisen is dealt the Ace of Hearts and the five of Spades and you have the King of Spades and the Queen of Hearts. Reisen hits and receives the Queen of Spades. Reisen hesitates for a bit. What will you do bunny? Will you hit on sixteen and possibly bust? Or will you stay and accept defeat for this round? How will you choose? What. Will. You. Do?
She hits and gets the four of Clubs. Goddamn it, it’s a draw.

Okay, final hand of this round. Reisen gets the four of Diamonds and the five of Hearts while you get the three and Ace of Diamonds.
She hits and gets the seven of Diamonds. Oh ho? Could this be a replay of the last hand? Filled with confidence, Reisen hits.
Seven of Spades; Reisen busts. You grin at her.
“Too bad we’re not playing Twenty Three, eh rabbit?”
“Real funny. Next round you’re mine.” Looks like she’s in a competitive mood.
“Well then, Madam Reisen, we will see about that.”

She made good on her threat the next round and the one after that. After five games you barely claim the title of winner with three wins to her two. Go you. You continue to play while you bring up a topic.
“So, I overheard a rabbit mention something about a princess living here. What’s that about?” You briefly wonder if they have a dragon and Knight in Shining Armor (Samurai in Shining Kimono?) somewhere, but you let that thought go.
“Yes, that would be Mistress Houraisan. If you stay in Gensokyo long enough you just may be invited to one of the parties or festivals thrown here and meet her.”
“Too bad that’s the only time you’ll meet her. She’s a real hermit otherwise.” An unknown third voice adds itself. You and Reisen look towards the door. Standing there is a girl about Yue’s size with short and curly black hair and a puffy pink dress.
“Oh, Tewi.” Reisen addresses her. “What brings you here?”
“Yue was talkin’ about the really nice human in the clinic and I wanted to see what’s up. Who’d have guessed I’d find him almost naked and flirting with you! So, who belongs to who now?” Reisen’s face flushes to the point that it looks like a ripe apple.
“What I-“
“Easy, I’m just messing with you. Don’t get your panties in a bunch. So, up for another player?” You extend you hand to a free spot on the bed. The girl known as Tewi grins.
“Cool. I’ll warn you, though. I’m a real card shark.” She then laughs a bit to a joke you aren’t privy to. Reisen just sighs.

After six rounds, you find that she certainly wasn’t lying. Both you and Reisen got one win each while Tewi won four in a row. This girl is good. After a bit, Tewi suggests to play Poker since “This is just plain sad,” as she put it. Smug little… You agree anyway, since Blackjack was getting boring.
“Well, if we’re gonna play Poker, want to make it a bit interesting?” This piques your curiosity.
“Interesting how?” Reisen asks.
“You’ll see.” Tewi says with a devilish grin.

Whatever could it be?

[] Accept
[] Decline
[] Burn Tewi down in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 9308
[ ] With a casual grin on your face: "I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into, Miss Tewi, before I fling myself headfirst into the flames."
>> No. 9309
[ ] With a casual grin on your face: "I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into, Miss Tewi, before I fling myself headfirst into the flames."

Awesome.
>> No. 9310
[ ] With a casual grin on your face: "I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into, Miss Tewi, before I fling myself headfirst into the flames."
>> No. 9312
[ ] With a casual grin on your face: "I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into, Miss Tewi, before I fling myself headfirst into the flames."

♪ THROUGH FIRE AND FLAMES ♪
>> No. 9313
Nice. Writing now-ish.
>> No. 9315
Hey, want to know what Tewi and I have in common?

We're both liars!

I'm afraid the caffeine left my body hours ago and whatever I try to write comes up trash. I'll bring something in about ten or twelve hours. Until then, Harker is signing off.
>> No. 9319
File 121933936814.png - (205.75KB , 640x480 , Inabas2.png ) [iqdb]
9319
[X] With a casual grin on your face: "I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into, Miss Tewi, before I fling myself headfirst into the flames."

Accepting without knowing the deal? Ha! Fool’s move! You won’t be caught so easily. Assuming a casual grin, you give her your response.
"I'd rather know what I'm getting myself into, Miss Tewi, before I fling myself headfirst into the flames." She stares at you for a moment before letting out a sigh.
“Geez, kids these days. No sense of risk, I tell ‘ya.” Kid? Surely she doesn’t mean you. While she has an older air about her, she can’t be too much older than she looks.
“Alright, since you asked, I was thinking of doing some Sudden Death Strip Poker.”
“What?” You and Reisen ask simultaneously.
“Yeah, it’s simple. You’re already in your underwear, right? So, me and Reisen strip down to ours and we play. You lose, you take it all off. Sound good?” Before you can answer, Reisen stands with an indignant look on her face.
“Well, it’s gotten too late for me.” She glares at Tewi before turning to you.
“See you tomorrow, Mister Mills. If you’re up early enough I can make you my special breakfast before I start my chores.” She says with a smile.
“And ‘water his morning glory,’ right?” Tewi teases. Reisen shoots one of those chalk bullets at her, which she dodges. Reisen nearly reaches the door before you call to her.
“Call me KC, if you would please.”
“Right then, KC.” She smiles again. With that Reisen walks out the door, thus leaving you with Tewi. The girl looks to you.
“Well, too bad about the spoilsport. You up for it?”
“Aren’t you a little young for this?” She looks at you annoyed.
“Hey, you know I’m a youkai, right?”
“I guessed.”
“Well that means I’m way older than you. Hell, I was here before Gensokyo even came to be, so don’t give me that crap.” Huffy little bunny, isn’t she?
“Okay, okay. You’re older. I get it.”
“You better. Now, how about that game?”
“Does folding count?” She thinks for a second.
“No. Let’s have a some fun with it.”

Quandary. While she only has the body of a girl, you can’t help but feel excited about this. It must be because she said she’s older than you are. Yeah, that’s the ticket! Totally normal. She’s of age by any standard. It doesn’t make you a pedophile or anything. Hell, she would be the pedo in this situation! Yeah…

You are feeling quite tired, though. You might not wake up early enough to have Reisen’s food and perhaps talk to her more. She is a nice girl and fun to talk to, so that would suck.

Another thing pops into your mind. You have had those cards for years. All of the bends, scrapes, ink stains, and rips are obvious to you and no one else. With them you would know the exact cards she has and when to fold. You have gotten rent money using that little trick. Until Boris found out, that is. That guy was pissed. You can play it off well enough that you think she wouldn’t suspect a thing this game. Well then, you choose…

[] “Sure, sounds fun.”
() Cheat
() Do not cheat
[] “Another time, maybe. I’m feeling a bit tired.”
---
Double liar. I am one. Blame my messed up internal clock. And the resurgence of the caffeine. I'm on Beijing time or something. I can apparently only type in simple sentences.
>> No. 9320
[X] “Another time, maybe. I’m feeling a bit tired.”

Thwart the troll by not giving her an inch.
>> No. 9321
[ ] “Another time, geezer.”

{X} “Another time, maybe. I’m feeling a bit tired.”
>> No. 9322
[] “Another time, maybe. I’m feeling a bit tired.”
>> No. 9324
[ ] “Another time, geezer.”

why would you not vote this
>> No. 9328
[x] “You're on, old man.”
(x) Cheat

It's not cheating when your opponent has luck h4x.

You'll lose of course, but if you're a good sport you'll trade a little embarrassment now for a lot of extortion later. And who knows, maybe she'll teach you something.
>> No. 9330
[x] “Sure, sounds fun.”
(x) Do not cheat

Tewi's probably canny enough to notice if we cheat. May as well avoid an additional punishment game.
Time to gamble.
>> No. 9335
[Q] “Sure, sounds fun.”
(Q) Do not cheat

I forgot about her power. Dang, that's why she was winning. At first I was going for a Reisen route, but a Tewi is fine too.
>> No. 9336
[X] “Sure, sounds fun.”
(X) Cheat

This paves the road for the eventual, climatic strip mahjong tournament.

We brought those cards with us for a reason. Now ante up.
>> No. 9339
>>9337

Luckily, we're only wearing our boxers, so even if she does we'll get most of our clothes back tomorrow morning.
>> No. 9345
6:4

Declining wins. Way to dodge Tewi's nipples and a truckload of bothersome crap for 'ol KC.

Expect something sometime.
>> No. 9353
>>9345

how boring~
>> No. 9354
File 121937822451.jpg - (4.76KB , 150x150 , raiden.jpg ) [iqdb]
9354
"Colonel, we've managed to avoid nipples!"
>> No. 9364
File 121939467067.jpg - (9.48KB , 200x110 , boris.jpg ) [iqdb]
9364
>>9319
>Until Boris found out, that is. That guy was pissed.
...Boris, huh?
>> No. 9365
>>9345
DAMMIT, I WANTED NIPPLES
>> No. 9366
File 121939698210.jpg - (107.35KB , 595x842 , d62826d645ce45278004bcd7bfe84972.jpg ) [iqdb]
9366
[x] “Another time, maybe. I’m feeling a bit tired.”

“Not tonight, I’m afraid. Despite being out cold for most of it, today has been pretty tiring.” Tewi pouts.
“Awww, how boring. Are you that afraid of me seeing your little twig?” Hey, now. Twig? Before you can refute this, Tewi begins to crawl towards you.
“You know, I can think of a way to make you sleep well.” She says while almost straddling you. Okay, either she’s really easy or she is up to something. Time to cut this foolery now.
“Isn’t the libido supposed to fade with age, Methuselah? I wouldn’t want you to break a hip or something.” She gives you a wicked look for a moment before beginning to laugh. Rolling off you, she grins.
“Not budging, huh? Pity, it was gonna be funny.”
“Nope, you came off too strong. Just what were you planning?”
“I was going to snatch your boxers and mix it in with Reisen’s laundry. The other rabbits would see it and start coming up with all kinds of rumors.”
“Not a few of which you started, right?” A devious brat, isn’t she?
“Heh, yeah. A pretty straightforward prank, but still fun.” She leans towards you as if she were telling a secret.
“You’re not too bad of a guy, you know that? When I saw that you were Reisen’s friend I expected you to be a real stiff.”
“If you kept up that act, I just may have been.”
“Real funny. Well, I’m outta here since you’re so tired from your day in la-la land.” Funny, you could probably call Gensokyo itself a la-la land of sorts.
“By the way,”
“Hm?”
“Come back to visit sometime. We rabbits know how to have fun like nobody’s business. You’ll have a blast and I know a certain apprentice would like to unwind with a handsome guy like you.”
“Handsome?” Tewi’s face flushes slightly.
“I meant that Reisen would think so, not me! Don’t look at me like that you damn nudist! Shut up!” She rants while stomping out the door. Such a funny bunny.

Well, nothing much to do but sleep now. Man, Gensokyo is weird, but you are adjusting well. You might even go so far as to say you like it here. Monsters, human-shaped beasts, princesses, it’s like something out of a storybook. You just hope it doesn’t turn out like those dark tales from the Grimm brothers. That would really suck. Still, you’re not worried. Even if it gets like that, you’re sure you will manage. Thinking this, you drift off to a restful sleep.

DAY ONE: COMPLETE

Stats
Physical: Good
Mental: Good

Choice time!
[] Red/Blue/Yellow
() 1-30
>> No. 9367
File 121939703946.jpg - (22.75KB , 159x159 , Boris.jpg ) [iqdb]
9367
>>9364

Yes, Boris.
>> No. 9368
[]Green
()42
>> No. 9373
{X} Green
<X> 42

Vote the unvotable~
>> No. 9374
[] Green
[] 42

I can't help but worry we're gonna wake up with our hand dipped in a bowl of warm water
>> No. 9375
[x] Blue 13
>> No. 9377
>>9374

We are voting for the answer to life, the universe and everything. There's no way something could go wrong.

Also, Green is for go.
>> No. 9378
>>9377
>There's no way something could go wrong.

Inb4 Gensokyo gets destroyed in order to make way for a Hyperspace Bypass.
>> No. 9380
>“Isn’t the libido supposed to fade with age, Methuselah? I wouldn’t want you to break a hip or something.”

hahaha

[x] Blue
[x] ⑨

The strongest number.
>> No. 9382
File 121941837580.jpg - (10.46KB , 360x203 , 2206642_std.jpg ) [iqdb]
9382
>>9364
"Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it."
>> No. 9383
>>9364

Boris the Blade? Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
>> No. 9388
[ODIN] Green
[ODIN] 42

Inb4 Vogons.
>> No. 9390
[] Brown
[] Graham's Number
>> No. 9393
[+] Green
[+] 42
Hike!
>> No. 9414
[ ] Green
[ ] 42

Needs moar depressed robots.
>> No. 9421
File 121946954550.jpg - (37.43KB , 407x660 , marvin.jpg ) [iqdb]
9421
>[] Red/Blue/Yellow [x] Green
>() 1-30 (x)42

ಠ_ಠ

Anyway, no updates tonight. Tomorrow is looking better, but not by much.
>> No. 9423
>>9382
Just imagine: what if Kourin were like Boris?

Shit would not be so cash. Shit would be a motherfucking MINT.
>> No. 9424
File 121948789194.jpg - (8.33KB , 240x262 , 5418_240px-marvin-tv-3.jpg ) [iqdb]
9424
>>9421

I reject your marvin and replace it with my own.
>> No. 9426
>>9423

Maybe he'll do a sales pitch when we actually look around his shop.
>> No. 9434
>>9424
Shitsux.

Out of curiosity, Harker, why did you choose blushing Rinnosuke for your OP pic?
>> No. 9436
[x] Blue, 21

REAL VOTES LOL
>> No. 9448
>>9434

Well, you were at Kourindou and talking to him. It was the only picture of him I had with a welcoming vibe to it (blushing and all). In all the rest I have he is either getting lovey-dovey with a Touhou, looking stoic, or being MANnosuke.

Also, you guys have reminded me of how awesome Snatch is. I'll probably come back with an update once I finish re-watching it.
>> No. 9456
File 121958869740.jpg - (181.56KB , 600x429 , 1c022d9db5b82252895514eec9e40937.jpg ) [iqdb]
9456
[x] Green

It was a regular day in the Human Village. The teacher and village’s protector Keine Kamishirasawa walked down the street to the schoolhouse with one of her students.
“Thanks for giving me extra lessons Miss Keine!”
“Oh, it’s no problem Takeshi. You definitely need them.” Takeshi knew this, as did his parents when he brought home his dismal scores. They were all to happy to let their son got with the teacher for overnight studying.
“I just don’t get it. No matter how much I study I still get bad grades.”
“Well, that is why we are doing this, right?” Well, that’s why he is doing this, Keine thought to herself. Being the teacher and owner of the schoolhouse, she had no problem with forging the scores on the boy’s tests. Reaching the school, Keine knew this was going to be a fun night.

“So, when was Gensokyo established?”
“Um…sixteen twenty-five?”
“Incorrect. Try again.”
“Seventeen eighty-two?”
“Wrong.”
This had been going on for a while. Takeshi would give an incorrect answer and Keine would put forth no effort to correct him. An ineffective way to teach, but that wasn’t the goal of this little exercise, was it?
“Okay, let me see your notes.” The boy produced his rice paper notebook and set it down before himself. Keine positioned herself above his right shoulder and leaned into him, pressing her impressive bust against his neck.
“Um, Miss Keine?”
“Hm?”
“Y-Your, um, your chest is…rubbing me.”
“Oh? Don’t you like breasts, Takeshi?” Of course he did, he was a boy going through puberty.
“Well, yeah. But-“
“Do you like your teacher’s breasts?”
“Wha? I don’t…”
“I know you look at them in class. You pay more attention to these” she pushed her bust against his neck, “than my lessons. So tell me, do you like your teacher’s breasts?”
“Yes…” Keine swiftly turned him around before embracing Takeshi in a tight hug.
“That makes teacher very happy. You’re such a good boy, Takeshi. So good that I think I’ll give you a gift. Would you like it?”
“Yes!” He wasn’t one hundred percent sure what was going on, but the prospect of a gift was too great to turn down.
“Then turn around and close your eyes, please.” The boy did so and waited in earnest.

A few short moments later…

“You can turn around now.” Takeshi turned and saw his gift standing right behind him. Keine had pulled down the front of her blouse, exposing her sizable chest. Stunned into silence, the youth could only stare.
“What’s the matter? Don’t like your gift?” Keine affects a pout.
“No-I mean, yes! Yes I do!”
“Then come here and play with them.” Wasting no time, the boy rose and grabbed the objects of his desire. For at least half an hour he squeezed, pinched, rubbed, sucked, licked and nibbled her breasts. After quite a bit of this had passed, Keine decided to go in for the kill.
“Hey, Takeshi.”
“Mmmm?” He responded with a nipple still in his mouth.
“Let’s more on to something more…adult. She grabbed his crotch to add emphasis.
He could only nod dumbly as she took him to the back.

Keine quickly finished the job of undressing herself and moved on to Takeshi. Noticing a fresh stain while removing his underclothes, she let out a giggle.
“Already blew it, huh?”
“Well…”
“That’s alright. You’re still young so it’s no problem.” She gave his shaft a lick “See? All better.”
Taking him into her mouth, she proceeded to deepthroat what little of his girth he had while giving his balls a gentle caress.
“Miss Keine, I’m gonnaAH!“ Keine’s gentle caress had turned into a barbaric squeeze. Taking him out of her mouth, she stared him right in the eyes.
“Don’t you dare. I won’t let you waste another load.” Still maintaining her iron grip, Keine pushed the boy down and straddled him. Shifting her grip from the balls to his shaft, she guided the rod into herself. Letting out a moan, she began to move her hips. Despite the lingering pain in his balls, Takeshi tried to match her thrust for thrust to no avail. The mature woman was simply too good for him to handle. Shortly he began to feel the familiar pressure waiting for release.
“Miss Keine, please let me-” She gives a firm slap to his testicles.
“No.”
“But-” Another one.
“No, not until I’m done. If you cum before I’m finished, teacher will be very angry with you.” The boy let out a small sob that only served to increase Keine’s arousal.

The cycle continues for a few hours. Takeshi would beg for release only for Keine to violently deny it. Keine had came twice in the process, but Takeshi never noticed it in his pain. After climaxing a third time, she dismounted the boy to let him rest. In misery from his collective blueballing and ballbusting at the hands of the teacher he once thought of as kind, he didn’t notice when she reached into her teaching supplies basket.
“Time for the finale.” Keine said to herself as she strapped into the device. It was a toy she had used many times with Mokou before: a wearable replica of an erect penis. She remembers Mokou calling it a “dildo.” Using her sweetest voice, Keine addresses the miserable boy.
“Takeshi, would you please lay on your stomach?” Fearing further pain, he does what he is told. Placing her hands on his hips, she smiles as she begins to thrust.
“Good boy.” She said as she plowed into his anus. As his screams filled the air, she leaned forward and began to yell back at him.
“Nobody can hear you! Nobody! No one can help you! You are all alone right now! Just accept it! Only you and me!” As the boy’s screams reduced to sobs, Keine began to laugh. Reaching to his front, she gave him a rough handjob, scratching the head at times. After a while, he finally came and passed out from exhaustion.

Looking at her victim’s passed-out form, Keine kissed him on the cheek.
“Don’t worry, tonight will never be known again.”
Standing, she used her limited power over reality to warp the night so that it never happened. Tomorrow was the full moon, so she could make a new history for the night easily. As far as anyone else (including Takeshi) knew, it was just a regular overnight tutoring session. Strangely, Takeshi gained an aversion to being alone with Miss Kamishirasawa at any time. As Keine thought over the things that she did to the boy, she noticed Takeshi’s sister Ena was becoming quite womanly. Time to arrange another tutoring session…
---
You guys threw me a bit of a curveball with that last vote. Just returning the favor.
>> No. 9458
File 121958915711.gif - (3.85KB , 100x100 , ಠ_ಠ.gif ) [iqdb]
9458
>>9456

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 9459
>>9456
What in the....

UPDATED MY JOURNAL: Avoid being alone with Keine.
>> No. 9460
File 121958956823.png - (33.00KB , 736x736 , Smiley3.png ) [iqdb]
9460
>>9458
>> No. 9461
Well, I'm gonna vote only canon options for dream sequences now.
>> No. 9462
>>9461
I'm not.
>> No. 9465
>>9462
Seconded.
>> No. 9466
I'm getting tired, so the other half of the update will come later. For now, enjoy the abuse of the teacher-student relationship.

By the way, any questions/comments so far? I'm open to all suggestions since this is as much your story as it is mine.
>> No. 9468
That was... hot. This man knows his femdom.

Regardless, it's nice to see you can write H-scenes. Now update.
>> No. 9470
>>9466

You write dialogue well. Tewi usually comes across as a totally unlikeable bitch in CYOAs, but yours is interesting. I like how the cards provided a hook for her; perhaps the cigarettes will do the same for Mokou?

Oh, don't forget that we have a temporary luck bonus for meeting Tewi.
>> No. 9471
>>9466

I, for one, particularly liked how you made an opening dream sequence featuring Mexican mustaches with balls sitting around a barrel fire, without making it lol so randum xD
>> No. 9483
File 121960589744.png - (67.66KB , 1000x1000 , 12003667109.png ) [iqdb]
9483
>>9460

...but no, seriously that was pretty hot. My hat's off to you good writenigger.


And another thing just occurred to me. If Keine can alter history at will, couldn't she technically do anything she likes and get away with it?

Who knows what secret horrors she unleashes upon the unsuspecting townsfolk of the human village for her own twisted amusement?
>> No. 9485
>>9483
I'm not sure her power should be taken so literally as "alteration of the past". At any rate, it's vague and weird enough so that fanon can play around and decide the boundaries itself. After all, in IN she "sealed the history" of the human village such that no one--except Yukari--could see it, but everyone remembered the village...that's a weird effect for manipulating "history".
>> No. 9487
>>9485

She can only use her full power on nights of the full moon. What's more is that she's restricted from altering any history written down by the Hieda family.
>> No. 9496
You all can thank me later.
>> No. 9504
>>9496

cool votes bro
>> No. 9513
File 12196362858.jpg - (35.22KB , 400x390 , f6d12c61ab3bcf1de4da2ed8d8ec8934.jpg ) [iqdb]
9513
Alright, I'm back, awake, and alert. Writing the rest of the update now. In case you were wondering how the hell that scene was "green," it was a twist to the "blue" scene that was straight-up shota. Green = ExKeine = Anal.

>>9471

Fun fact: That scene was heavily based on a dream I had.

>>9470

Many thanks. Well, it just wouldn't do if people hated one of the potential lovers.

>>9468

You could say I've done a lot of research.

>>9483

I aim to please, son of the north.

>>9485
>>9487

It's one of those powers that makes writing for Touhou fun. Just vague enough that one can get creative with it.

Also, for those not into femdom, you won't have to worry about receiving a jolly good rogering if you reach a Keine H scene. I'll leave the CAVED!!! for joke ends and special scenes.
>> No. 9517
>Some poor kid taking it in the ass
>straight-up shota
>You could say I've done a lot of research.

Ugh, not my fetish. Pity.
>> No. 9520
>>9517

You'll probably get your turn eventually. My pornographic interests are quite extensive. How about yandere sex?
>> No. 9523
>Writing the rest of the update now.

Hooray!

>>9517
Yeah well you know that's just like your opinion man.
>> No. 9524
>>9520
Do very want.
>> No. 9525
>>9520
How about yandere sex?

VERY YES
>> No. 9529
>>9520
YES

FUCKING YES

Yandere sex with Parsee would be awesome, but she's not really /eientei/ material.
>> No. 9532
File 121964629553.png - (144.40KB , 800x897 , 121234692678.png ) [iqdb]
9532
(42)

“Guh!” You wake up from the trap of sleep. Holy hell, that was a weird dream. You can’t remember all of it, but what you do remember was just plain creepy. Something about a dildo and a young boy. What the hell, you sick pervert. No, wait, it was probably something else. Yeah, something you’re forgetting must have made that dream more acceptable. You hope.

Sitting up, you see the sun is just now rising. You briefly consider returning to sleep, but the combined force of that strange dream and the prospect of breaking your fast is too strong. Wait, breakfast? That’s right, Reisen offer to make you breakfast if you got up early enough. Sunrise would be considered early by any stretch of the imagination. Bitchin’. You get out of bed and proceed to put on your clothes and pocket your belongings. Reaching for your Strikes, you notice a little note with an angry bunny face on it.

#####
No! No!
Bad!
-Reisen U.
#####

This woman certainly likes notes, doesn’t she? You’ll have to explain later that you rarely smoke them. Oh well, breakfast time now. Absentmindedly wondering what sort of tea they may have here, you hear the door open. Whoever could it be? Seeing the distinctive red and blue of her dress, you recognize the woman as Eirin.
“Good morning, Miss Yagokoro.”
“Good morning, Mister Mills. Did you sleep well?”
“Aside from a disturbing dream, yes. You?”
“I’m afraid a scientist’s mind is very rarely at rest.”
“Ah, that’s no good. Even a genius should find the time to unwind.”
“Are you offering yourself for such a purpose?” She asks with a wry smile. You give a slight laugh.
“Well, I certainly wouldn’t turn down the offer.”
“Another time, perhaps. Now we need to talk of payment since I assume you have returned to full health.”
“Yes, I’m quite fine.”
“Right. I understand you are still very new here, so I can offer you a couple options. First, I can have you pay me whenever you can. The price amounts to fifteen yen for the disinfectant, bandages, stitching, and time. The second method is to lend your services to us for a few days.”
“Services? Do you mean cleaning and such?”
“Precisely. It would amount to three days worth of work. Think about it over breakfast and give me your choice. I saw Udonge in the kitchen making her spicy omelets and green tea, just so you know.” Yes. Yeeeesss! Your Dad made spicy omelets when you were little and they were awe~some! That coupled with tea? Today shall be a good day! Barring you die a horrible and bloody death, of course, but that is an unpleasant thought for another time. Tea, Dude! Tea! And an omelet! Composing yourself, you respond in a way that you hope hides your elation.
“Until later, then.”
“Yes. Just come back to the clinic when you decide. I will be in the front office.” With that, she briskly makes her way out the door. Well, now that you’re alone, there’s no need to stand on ceremony. To the kitchen!

Stepping out of the room, you realize that you have no idea where the hell the kitchen is. Oh, bother. Where did that woman go? She must have more patients or something to that effect. May as well get going, you suppose. The hallway you’re in is the same uniform white of the room with paintings at irregular intervals. On both sides of the hall there are wooden doors to what you assume are rooms that mach the one you spent the night in. The one you left is set at the end of the hall with the other end open to what you presume to be another hall. Passing an Indian-style drum, you wonder if it was left by some kids in the hall. You travel down the way until you reach the exit of the clinic. Looking to the left, you see a door to what you assume to be Eirin’s office. Well that’s great, but where is the kitchen? Gazing forward, you encounter a slightly different door from before. Looks like one of those Japanese sliding ones. Makes sense, seeing as how this is Japan, after all. A strange mystical world-in-a-bottle Japan, but Japan still.

As you open the door, you see a sleepy rabbit girl walk past you. Maybe you could ask her for directions? On the other hand, the smell of food is much stronger here and you think you can follow it. You decide to…

[] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
[] Bother the bunny.
---
>>9529

No, but I hear those eyes of Reisen's can simply bring out the worst in people.
>> No. 9538
[x] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[x] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9542
[ ] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[ ] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9543
[x] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[x] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9544
[X] "Hey dere, hippety-hop."
[X] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9545
[ ] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[ ] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9552
[x] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[x] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9553
[Q] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[Q] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!

Bandwagon.
>> No. 9556
[x] Say "Guten Morgen." to the bunny.
[x] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9558
[x] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[x] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!

Inaba~.

>Reaching for your Strikes, you notice a little note with an angry bunny face on it.
Adorable.
>> No. 9559
[ ] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[ ] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!
>> No. 9562
File 121968799116.jpg - (360.21KB , 1368x1026 , sj_yoko_1368_.jpg ) [iqdb]
9562
>>9561
Eientei, at least for now.

We've already been cockblocked twice by Kira's SNOW END and Sukima quitting. I WILL HAVE MY MOON BUNNY.
>> No. 9563
>>9562
You've convinced me. Target confirmed, Reisen Udonge Inaba.
>> No. 9565
>>9562
seconded
>> No. 9575
>>9562
I'm dySWN, and I approve of this message.
>> No. 9577
>>9562
Target confirmed!
>> No. 9578
Writing now, you polite Toucan Sam.
>> No. 9580
>>9577

Eh, when we get introduced to one more Touhoe I can guarantee it'll come crashing down.
>> No. 9619
Someone must have clogged my creative spigot, because I just can't get this to flow right. Will try again tomorrow.
>> No. 9650
File 121983494441.jpg - (110.17KB , 500x296 , 466162257_025a4aa7a6.jpg ) [iqdb]
9650
[X] Say "Good Morning." to the bunny.
[X] Follow your nose, wherever it goes!

It wouldn’t do to be rude, now would it? Approaching the bunny girl, you catch her attention and greet her. For a second you wonder if you can force yourself into talking in another language besides this mish-mash jibber-jabber. Why not try it?
“Guten Morgen, wenig Häschen.” It worked, but now you have a confused little girl looking at you.
“Hey dere, hippity-hop. Good morning.” Looks like she understood that. She gives you a sleepy smile.
“Goo’ Mornin’” She mumbles. “Sum’in ‘mells yummy.”
“It certainly does.”
“I hafta go now, Mister. Bye-bye.” She waves.
“Bye.” You wave back. Well, that was certainly cute. With how tired she was you doubt she could give you coherent directions anyway. Channeling your inner Bloodhound, you attempt to find your way by smell alone.

Fifteen minutes and a misguided foray to the bathroom later, you find the kitchen and Reisen in it.
“Good morning, Reisen.”
“Oh, good morning, KC. Did you sleep well?”
“Well enough. How about you?”
“Much better than I usually do.”
“Oh? Do you have sleeping problems?”
“Sometimes, but now isn’t the time to talk about it. You came just in time for breakfast.” She puts a plate of food down upon an adjacent table as she says this. Right beside it she places that wonderful brew known as tea in a cup without handles.
“Am I to assume that is mine?”
“Yes you are. It’s a special recipe of mine: the spicy omelet. I hope you like it.”
“I’m sure I will since it happens to be a favorite from when I was little. Care to join me?”
“Thank you, but I’m afraid I can’t. Duties and all that. See you again, KC.”
“See you.” With that, Reisen exits that kitchen. All in your own, you set yourself upon the spread with a firm vigor.

Words escape you as you consume the meal. This is, without a doubt, the reality of flavor, wrought by Reisen’s hands. The omelet is just spicy enough so it is not overbearing. The agent of spice tastes like it may be cayenne pepper, but you’re not sure. The filling is Swiss cheese with bits of what you assume to be carrot inside and it works very well with the spice. Makes sense. It was created by a rabbit, after all. On the side are three pork sausages and two slices of toast, a classic breakfast choice. Add some black pudding and hash browns and you’d have yourself a nice fry. On top of all that there is a delicious cup of tea to wash it down. You haven’t been exposed to green tea much in your life, but after this meal you just may change that. Once you finished, you are absolutely stuffed. You’re used to having smaller breakfasts, so this was a bit much after just waking up. You rationalize that would have been a sin to leave this to go to waste. It’s not like you won’t work it off sometime soon.

As you wash your plate, you contemplate what to do about paying Eirin. You seem to have three options before you: working here for three days, doing freelance work for Rinnosuke at his shop, and becoming an apprentice and learning a craft in the big village.

You’re not sure how working here will be, but if Reisen’s schedule is any indication it is probably taxing. Working from dawn to dusk? Harsh, but she probably gets breaks during the day. At least the rabbits seem fun to be around.

At Kourindou it seems very relaxed. Just demonstrate a few items and get paid. You’re confident in your knowledge of how the items in stock work and he seems to pay well. You're just not sure how long it would be before your use is no longer needed by him.

Apprenticeship is probably a plan for the long haul, since you likely wouldn’t get paid until you were a Journeyman. Still, knowing a useful craft can’t go wrong.

A fourth option you hadn’t considered is to do odd jobs around the villages. While it’s practical considering your position, it seems a bit…low. It’s probably just your pride getting in the way, but you might want to save that for when you are desperate for money.

Alright, decision time. You choose…

[] Work here for a few days.
[] Freelance at Kourindou.
[] Apprenticeship in the main village.
[] Odd jobs around Gensokyo.
>> No. 9651
{X} Work here for a few days.

Tewi~
>> No. 9652
[X] Work here for a few days.

Reisen~
>> No. 9653
[Q] Work here for a few days.

Eientei, not Eientei based~
>> No. 9654
[X] Work here for a few days.

Erin~
>> No. 9655
[X] Work here for a few days.

Kaguya~
>> No. 9656
[x] Freelance at Kourindou.

Futility!
Something to do in the future, I suppose.
>> No. 9657
[x] Odd jobs around Gensokyo.
Probably won't win, but this option seems like it would be a lot a fun
>> No. 9658
[x] Work here for a few days.

We'll do one of the others later. We should take this opportunity to get closer with Reisen first.
>> No. 9660
[x] Work here for a few days.

Eh. Excuse for Moon and Earth Bunnies.
>> No. 9661
[ODIN] Work here for a few days.

Bunnies~
>> No. 9663
[X] Work here for a few days.

Reisen!/
>> No. 9664
Writing now~
>> No. 9674
>>9664

Anonymous expects a wall.
>> No. 9679
File 121990923643.jpg - (63.12KB , 578x636 , 1211955487818.jpg ) [iqdb]
9679
[x] Work here for a few days.

Yeah, working here would be for the best. Who knows how long the apprenticeship would take and Kourindou is by no means an exclusive gig. On second thought, the odd jobs might be fun but you’d rather stick with something stable for now. Alright, time to tell the good Frau Doktor your decision. Placing the wet plates and cup on a nearby rack to dry, you set yourself to return to the clinic.

This endeavor proves to be more difficult than you imagined. Standing in an unfamiliar hallway in front of a large painting of the moon, you realize how lost you are. You could have sworn you knew the right way back, but it seems you lied to yourself. What the hell, you? Dick move, bro. Dick. Move. At least the painting is nice. It’s a stylized version of the moon as a face with a rocket in one of its eyes. You swear you’ve seen this somewhere before. Well, admiring art won’t bring you closer to the clinic. Best to just start walking and do your best to find your destination. Or get hopelessly lost instead of just regular lost. Whichever comes first, really.

Surprise, surprise. Looks like “Lost” was faster than “Found” and won that race. Damn, you had money riding on that (no, seriously, you did). This certainly is balls, bollocks, minerals, and any other synonym for testicles one can name. How the hell are you going to get to the clinic now? An unmistakably female voice interrupts your thoughts.
“Oh ho, who might this be walking in the halls? A little lost dog, perhaps? Or a bold rat?” Turning around, you are faced with what you can only guess to be the avatar of beauty herself. Those eyes, that skin, that…hair. You forcefully break your train of thought. A proper gentleman doesn’t stare at such a lady.
“Hello, Madam, I am Casey Mills; neither dog nor rat.” You say while doffing your hat.
“If you are not a dog nor a rat, then what might you be?”
“A gentleman, by trade, and soon to be the new hired help.”
“A gentleman servant? In all my years I have heard little of such a thing.” She holds up the sleeve of her exquisite gown to conceal what you slightly see is a smile.
“I seem to be of a rare breed. Before we continue, my lady, may I ask of your name?” The beauty narrows her eyes slightly, never losing that smile as she lowers her sleeve.
“A mortal name is but a thing to give that which will no longer be. A way to give eternal life to something after its inevitable end. For that which has no end, a name is far more precious. It is the one other thing that will never rot away with time. To give out such a treasure lightly is akin to a Queen giving her crown to a cat.” What.
“Well, O Queen, if I am to assume you are such a being, may I at least have some manner in which to address you?”
“You may simply call me Princess. If you prove yourself I may tell you my true name in time.”
“Very well, Princess. If I may be so bold, may I ask if you know where the doctor’s clinic may be? I’m afraid I am confounded by my current location.”
“If Eirin’s clinic is that which you seek, you need to do little more than follow me. I was on my way to that very same place and you are quite far off.”
“Many thanks, fair Princess.” You set off with the pedantic Princess. This must be the one Reisen mentioned. Thank the Nine Divines you have a way with words.

The walk to the clinic is taking longer than you would think. You must have been pretty tired when you were wandering around earlier for such a long way to seem so short. The walls all have a very uniform look to them with little differences. It almost reminds you of the background for old Hannah-Barbera cartoons with the seemingly same furniture frequently passing you. You swear you’ve seen that same flowerpot thrice before. The entire walk also passes in silence, much to your discomfort. You have no problem with silence itself, but you’re not sure if the Princess thinks you are being rude by not talking. You decide to…

[] Strike up a conversation
- () Topic
[] Stay quiet
[] Do what thou wilt (writein)
---
Sorry for the holdup, apparently by "Writing now" I meant "Play around and look at steampunk stuff."
Additionally, Kaguya is entirely too much fun to write dialog for.
>> No. 9680
NO KAGUYA
ONLY REISEN
FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 9681
>>9680

Shall I take that as a vote for "Stay silent?"
>> No. 9682
>It almost reminds you of the background for old Hannah-Barbera cartoons with the seemingly same furniture frequently passing you.

I lol'd

>You have no problem with silence itself, but you’re not sure if the Princess thinks you are being rude by not talking. You decide to…

Kaguya's fucking with space time because she wants us to say something interesting.

[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Strike up a conversation
-[x] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[x] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."

Did we ever get Cornelius back?

[x] Inventory
>> No. 9683
Oh lawd, this is perfect. And especially the last time.

[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Strike up a conversation
-[x] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[x] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
>> No. 9684
>>9682

Inventory

[x] Cricket Bat (Cornelius) [Equipped]: A fine club that can apparently smack Danmaku bullets.
[x] Paratrooper Knife
[x] Deck of Playing Cards
[x] Lighter w/ Medium Fluid Container
[x] Flask (Everclear)
[x] Hat [Equipped]: +2 Dapper.
[x] Scarf [Equipped]: +1 Dapper. The fray is mysteriously gone.
[x] Pocket Watch (silver with gold accents) [Equipped]: +3 Dapper
[x] Notebook/Pen
[x] Small Teddy Bear (Teodor)
[x] Paperback (The Picture of Dorian Gray)
[x] Needle/Thread (black)
[x] Cigarettes: 18/20 left.
[x] Reisen’s Note: A cute little note written to dissuade you from smoking.
[x] Belt [Equipped]: +1 Dapper
[x] Wallet
[x] Coins: 10 yen total.

Total Dapper: Good

>Kaguya's fucking with space time because she wants us to say something interesting.

That would be a rational assumption.
>> No. 9686
>It’s a stylized version of the moon as a face with a rocket in one of its eyes. You swear you’ve seen this somewhere before.

Nice Smashing Pumpkins reference. I'm kidding.THE MEME

>>9685
She could do this forever. Literally. On the other hand, she bores easily, and that "crown to a cat" comment rankled me.

[X] Stay quiet
[X] Stay quiet
[X] Stay. Quiet.
[X] It's on. You understand? It's on like Donkey Kong.
[X] "On like Donkey Kong"? God, I am such a dork.
>> No. 9691
>>9684
>[x] Scarf [Equipped]: +1 Dapper. The fray is mysteriously gone.

Did Reisen mend our clothes? We should thank her.

[⌚] Check the time.
[☾] Strike up a conversation
-[☾] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[☾] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
[⌚] Check the time. Again.
[☾] "GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE."

"Sakuya if I bang you, will you stop fucking with time?"
>> No. 9694
File 121992921122.jpg - (102.15KB , 252x697 , ImmortalKitties.jpg ) [iqdb]
9694
I was hoping to do one more update before I go to sleep, but this is fine too. Be back in a handful of hours. By the way, you really don't think I'd blatantly copy/paste a scene from another CYOA, do you?

Image unrelated, I'll just never have an actual chance to use it in the story.
>> No. 9696
File 121993840070.jpg - (23.32KB , 257x264 , Le_Voyage_dans_la_lune.jpg ) [iqdb]
9696
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Strike up a conversation
-[x] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[x] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
-[x] "I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it."

WHEN THE MOON HITS YOUR EYE
>> No. 9697
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Strike up a conversation
-[x] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[x] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
-[x] "I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it."
>> No. 9698
>>It almost reminds you of the background for old Hannah-Barbera cartoons with the seemingly same furniture frequently passing you. You swear you’ve seen that same flowerpot thrice before.

Oh wow, thanks for the old Cartoon Network flashback.
>> No. 9701
[x] Stay quiet

Auditory gold.
>> No. 9702
Oh god.

I had these last three posts stuck in my head, I couldn't get the image out...for days I would ponder over their meaning, having never seen them.

And now they exist, weeks later.

Is this awesome? [y/n]
>> No. 9704
[ODIN] Check the time.
[ODIN] Strike up a conversation
[ODIN] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
[ODIN] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
[ODIN] "I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it."

This is fantastic. Now hop to the writing.
>> No. 9707
[⌚] Check the time.

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE.

[x] Strike up a conversation
-[x] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."

POLITE, YET SAUCY.

-[x] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."

CHARMING, YET HUMBLE.

-[x] "I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it."

CULTURED AND EDUCATED.

WHY IS THIS MAN SO DAPPER?

Also, in b4 Kaguya tells Eirin she wants to hire you as her "bodyguard" because of this.
>> No. 9709
[⌚] Check the time.
[Q] Strike up a conversation
-[Q] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[Q] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
-[Q] "I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it."
>> No. 9710
Write then, righting now.

>>9707

>Also, in b4 Kaguya tells Eirin she wants to hire you as her "bodyguard" because of this.

Interesting idea~
>> No. 9715
>Write then, righting now.

Hooray!
>> No. 9723
File 121999929677.jpg - (152.99KB , 1000x852 , e318648023fd0ac1a3d496561da1f663.jpg ) [iqdb]
9723
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Strike up a conversation
-[x] "Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards."
-[x] "What kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous."
-[x] "I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it."

You give your watch a quick look-see and mark the time as seven forty-five in the a.m. That out of the way, you decide to start up a bit of conversation.
"Well Princess, considering how polite & friendly your subjects have been so far, you must be an awfully benevolent dictator. Though I find it little odd that one with such a title would move about with no bodyguards." She turns to face you while still walking. You wonder if it’s hard to move like that, but make no remark about it. She lets forth a very airy laugh before responding.
“It pleases me greatly that you find them kind, for a ruler is defined most greatly by her subjects. As for your concern for my well being, it is appreciated but unnecessary. You would find that I am more than capable of protecting myself than the average royal. I haAAAH!” You knew that was an unfortunate way to walk. She seems to have tripped on her skirt mid-sentence and struck the fourth table you’ve seen on the way down. Ouch. As you move to help her up, you hear a very unbecoming string of curses issue from her direction.
“Ow! Goddamn table! Who fucking put that there? Piece of fuck! I sh…” She notices you right beside her. Remembering herself, she tries to regain her composure as she accepts a hand you’ve lent to help her up.
“Are you alright?”
“Fine, I’m fine. Now,” she clears her throat, “shall we continue? The way to the clinic is not far but still a distance from here.”
“No objections here, O graceful one.” Her response is a quick glare. Best to compliment her before she gets upset.
“By the way, what kind conditioner do you use to get your hair like that? I'd hesitate donning a cap if my mop were that lustrous." She softens a bit at this.
“My hair is naturally silky and smooth, so I am afraid your ‘mop’ is destined to stay as such. I must say how odd I find your concern for your hair is. Is that not more common for women to worry over?” She states this while concealing another grin. Well aren’t you funny, little Miss Whorysahn (or whatever Reisen said her name was). Payback for the jab? Refusing to rise to her taunts, you switch to another topic.
“Perhaps, but the appreciation of aesthetics is vital for any cultured person. Like art, for example. I must say you have quite the collection.”
“Oh? What piece would you say captivates your interest above the others?”
"Truthfully, I liked that painting of A Trip to the Moon back there. Pretty funny how people used to believe that there was life on that rock, what without having any water or atmosphere to support it." Her smile seems to widen behind her sleeve.
“Funny indeed. Perhaps even absurd, no? Of course, stranger things have happened. Especially in this land of Gensokyo.”
“You’ll get no argument from me. Two days ago I never thought I would be playing blackjack with two rabbits or speaking with a princess.”
“You have met the Inabas?”
“If that is some way to refer to rabbit girls, then yes. Like I said, your subjects have been quite polite.”
“Say that you did. Oh, look. We have arrived.” So you have, with the clinic doors before you. Time flies when you’re being polite, you guess. Holding the door for the Princess, you enter the clinic.

Walking into Eirin’s office, you spot the silver woman almost immediately. The Princess is first to speak.
“Good morning to you, Eirin.”
“Ah, hello Ka-” She is cut off by the Princess’ hand, which proceeds to point to you. Eirin just rolls her eyes.
“My apologies, I mean hello Princess. I didn’t notice you were here since I’m s used to you bursting in shouting my name.” Princess Ka blushes at this.
“Come now, I would never do something so childish.” Oh, yes you would if that ordeal with the table was any indication.
“Of course not. I see you’ve met Mister Mills.”
“Yes, he has informed me that he shall be working here now.” Eirin turns to you.
“So, you have decided.” You nod.
“Very good, you will start your duties tomorrow at sunrise. You are free to use the same room from the clinic as your own for the time being. Unless there is an emergency, of course.”
“Of course.”
“For now you are free to do as you please. Remember, tomorrow at sunrise.”
“Understood.” You nod as you say this. Princess Ka decides to make her voice known again.
“Now, if you’ll excuse yourself, we have things to do.”
“Right, see you tomorrow.” You say to Eirin.
“Goodbye.”
“Have fun with your things.” You say to the Princess.
“You as well. I hope you can earn the bone you have been thrown, puppy.”
“I seek to do more than that, your Majesty.” She huffs. With that, you leave.

Standing in front of the clinic doors, you decide what to do with the rest of your day. According to your watch, the time is now eight fifteen. You decide to…

[] Go to one of the villages.
-() Which one?
[] Stay here.
-() Play with the rabbits
-() Wander about
[] Spy on the Princess and Eirin.
[] Go to Kourindou.
---
>>9715

Eye am the strongest Grammarer!
>> No. 9724
[x] Stay here.
-(x) Call for Tewi
>> No. 9728
>>9726
>seven forty-five in the a.m
>7:45AM
>07:45

wat

{X} Stay here.
- <X> Wander about.

Might as well get used to the place.
>> No. 9730
[x] Stay here.
-(x) Wander about
>> No. 9731
Your Kaguya is awesome.

[x] Go to Kourindou.

It's early, so we have plenty of time.
>> No. 9735
[] Go to Kourindou.
>> No. 9738
[x] Go to Kourindou.

Might as well see what we can do there before we get tied up at Eientei.
>> No. 9740
[⌚] Go to Kourindou.

We'll play with the rabbits when we get back.
>> No. 9743
>“It pleases me greatly that you find them kind, for a ruler is defined most greatly by her subjects. As for your concern for my well being, it is appreciated but unnecessary. You would find that I am more than capable of protecting myself than the average royal. I haAAAH!” You knew that was an unfortunate way to walk. She seems to have tripped on her skirt mid-sentence and struck the fourth table you’ve seen on the way down. Ouch. As you move to help her up, you hear a very unbecoming string of curses issue from her direction.
>“Ow! Goddamn table! Who fucking put that there? Piece of fuck! I sh…” She notices you right beside her.

Princess ℳℴℯ
>> No. 9746
>>9650
>This is, without a doubt, the reality of flavor, wrought by Reisen’s hands.
I see what you did here, and I, too, am pleased.
>> No. 9749
[x] Go to Kourindou.
>> No. 9754
>Princess Ka

I lol'd

[x] Go to Kourindou.

You write dialogue well, Harker.

also inb4 we get lost in the forest and meet mokou
>> No. 9765
File 122006118572.png - (333.99KB , 443x331 , Cardcrusher_Stare.png ) [iqdb]
9765
And it's called. Over the river and through the woods to Rinno's place you go.

>>9724

See image.

>>9729

I was going to say something at the time, but I was busy chasing a mouse with a spear like a jackass.

>>9754

Not letting me take the easy way out, eh?

Also, my classes start on Tuesday and I'm probably going to be complete dogshit for the week. Expect more sporadic updates than usual.
>> No. 9787
File 122007964558.png - (29.39KB , 336x336 , awesome.png ) [iqdb]
9787
>>9765
>like a jackass

So just normally?
>> No. 9788
>>9787

Well, more of a jackass. I think the fact that I had a spear to chase it with in the first place firmly sets me in that camp. That and how my first instinct was to try and go Cúchulainn on its tiny ass (fun fact: it didn't work).
>> No. 9790
File 122009075915.gif - (42.24KB , 720x600 , Rinnosuke2.gif ) [iqdb]
9790
[x] Go to Kourindou.

Gee, it sure is boring around here. You wonder how “Kourin” is doing, and the other ideas can come later. Except for spying on the Doctor and the Princess, that is. Bad, bad idea. Well time to set off. To where? Kourindou! How to get there? No friggin’ idea! Tally ho!

Well, you would tally ho if you knew “ho” to leave. God, it’s like this house goes on for eternity. You only hope you can find the right hall to the exit. Shouldn’t a clinic be closer to it? It’s like some psycho maze from Mars in here. What kind of chowder brained architect… Oh, wait. There it is. Looks like you came across it while you were still bitching. Lucky you. Giving a friendly wave to a passing rabbit, you set off for the house of Morichika (again).

The way from Eientei is mostly uneventful. You kind of took a stab in the dark with where to go in the dense forest of bamboo, but you made it through pretty well. The problem is that now you’ve exited, you have no idea where to go from here. Keine mentioned another village of humans, but you don’t see it. Maybe it’s on the other side of the forest? No matter, you’ll leave that for another day. Right now, you just need to figure out how- Suddenly, you hear footsteps behind you. Readying Cornelius, you turn to face your would-be adversary. Who turns out to be Yue from last night. Lowering your club, you greet her.
“Oh, hello little bunny.”
“Hi Mister!”
“KC, remember?”
“Oh, hi KC! Tewi said to guide you out of the forest, so here I am!” How the hell did Tewi know that?
“You’re a bit late, but thank you.”
“Huh?”
“We’re already out.” She looks around and notices the surroundings.
“…I messed up, didn’t I?”
“A little bit, but it’s alright. Do you know the way to Kourindou?”
“Uh-huh.”
“Could you take me there?”
“Sure! Right this way!” She darts off ahead of you.
“This kid…” You give chase.

After a while of running with a short break to rest, the two of you arrive at Kourindou. Yue stops in front of you and spreads her arms.
“Here we are!”
“That we are. Thanks, Yue.”
“No problem!” She follows you as you approach and knock on the door.
“Come in.” Well, that was certainly quicker than last time. You enter to see Rinnosuke slumped against the counter reading a book.
“Good morning, Rinnosuke.”
“Good morning, Mister Morichika!” Yue cheerfully says.
“Hello to the both of you. Are you feeling alright, Mister Mills? I must apologize for how you were treated yesterday. My friend Marisa is a bit… well, you know.” That you do.
“I’m fine now, thank you. The doctor believes it was more from the stress of hopping the border that knocked me out.”
“That bruise tell a different story, if you don’t mind me saying.” Bruise? He sees your confused expression and grabs a nearby mirror. Wow, your face looks like hell with a wicked looking greenish-purple blemish across the right side of your face. It is in the vague shape of a star, which you would find funny if it wasn’t on you. Why didn’t anyone mention it? You look at Yue.
“Miss Eirin says not to mention when someone has a bruise of something. She says it can hurt their feelings. Sorry…” Her ears droop down a bit. You sigh.
“It’s alright, you were just doing what your master said.” Rinnosuke coughs and draws your attention. Still slumped, he speaks.
“So, what, may I ask, brings you here on this oppressively bright morning?” This guy just seems to be leaking melancholy. Wonder how it tastes... probably like Chai tea (or does Chai tea taste like it?).

[] “Just visiting.”
[] “Need anything demonstrated?”
[] “You seem a bit down, what’s up?”
[] "Mind if I take a look at your wares?"
>> No. 9792
[X] "WHAT ARE YE SELLIN'?"
>> No. 9793
>Miss Eirin says not to mention when someone has a bruise of something.
"The continental breakfast is at 8 and if you hear screaming, don't listen. Good night."

[X] "You seem a bit down, what's up?"
>> No. 9796
{X} “You seem a bit down, what’s up?”
>> No. 9802
[x] “You seem a bit down, what’s up?”
>> No. 9804
[x] “You seem a bit up, what’s down?”
>> No. 9805
[x] “You seem a bit down, what’s up?”
[x] “Need anything demonstrated?”

Gloomy ol' chap.
>> No. 9806
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] “You seem a bit down, old boy. What’s up?”
>> No. 9809
[x] “You seem a bit down, what’s up?”
>> No. 9815
Called. I bet you can guess what won.
>> No. 9817
>>9815

New thread. This one's in autosage.
>> No. 9818
>>9815
[x] “Just visiting.” won right?
>> No. 9820
>>9817

Right-o

>>9818

Close! It was "[x] Burn the shop down in a fit of insanity." As a consolation prize, you get CUtMaS: Home Addition, where you can eat carrots and be dapper in the comfort of your own home. Thanks for playing! (Insert cheesy gameshow music here)
>> No. 9836
>>9820

Alright Chuckles, cut the jokes and get back to work.
>> No. 9852
Bah, Saturday updates are not my thing. Unless inspiration hits me, the update shall come tomorrow in a brand new thread.

>>9836

You cut me deep, man.