[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12105656705.jpg - (65.46KB , 529x600 , kaguya3.jpg ) [iqdb]
725 No. 725
[x] Go have dinner

You decide that it's better to go now to have dinner. After all, Kaguya is supposed to be waiting for you. Arriving at the dining room, you find that Kaguya is already seated and is waiting for you. You look at a nearby clock, apparently you're late 5 minutes. You sit down and see that the table is completely barren of food.

Things just get weirder and weirder at Eientei.

[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late
[ ] Ask Kaguya where the food is
[ ] Ask Kaguya where the others are
[ ] Tell Kaguya about meeting Reimu

>> No. 726
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late
>> No. 727
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late
>> No. 728
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late.
[ ] Tell Kaguya about meeting Reimu.

But do NOT use Reimu as an excuse. We have no excuse for being late to our date.
>> No. 729
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late
>> No. 730
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late
>> No. 731
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late.
[ ] Tell Kaguya about meeting Reimu.
>> No. 732
[ ] Apologize to Kaguya about being late.
[ ] Tell Kaguya about meeting Reimu.
>> No. 733
File 121056627348.jpg - (67.04KB , 600x478 , kaguyafood.jpg ) [iqdb]
733
[x] Apologize to Kaguya about being late

“I'm sorry Kaguya that I'm late” You say as you gaze at her

“Oh it's no problem at all, it's just been a couple of minutes, and the food takes a while to get ready anyways.”

“Phew, what a relief” You think as you hear her reply.

“Inaba should be here shortly with our food.” She says.

As if that last sentence was a cue, Reisen comes in holding various small containers and two pairs of chopsticks. She sets down the food in front of you two and promptly leaves.

“Alright time to dig in” Kaguya cheerfully says.

You look at the food and are shocked to see that it's just a couple of pots of instant noodles.

“The trick to making these taste good is getting the hot water just right, too much and it's like a soup, and too little and it's dry. You wanna get it to form a sludge and eat it just so.” She joyfully continues as she brings the noodles to her mouth.

She sees the weird expression on your face and asks “What's wrong?”

[ ] Aren't the others going to eat with us?
[ ] Instant noodles, really?
[ ] Nothing at all, dig in
>> No. 735
[ ] Nothing at all, dig in

Don't be rude.
>> No. 736
[ ] Nothing at all, dig in

I fucking LOVE instant noodles.
>> No. 737
[X] Nothing at all, dig in.

Loev Kaguya and her NEET ways.
>> No. 738
[x] Nothing at all, dig in
>> No. 739
[X] Aren't the others going to eat with us?

also,
[X] Tell Kaguya about meeting Reimu
>> No. 740
[ ] Nothing at all, dig in
>> No. 741
[ ] Nothing at all, dig in

Ramen's cool.
>> No. 742
[X] Aren't the others going to eat with us?
>> No. 743
[x] Nothing at all, dig in
The problem is that I'm about to EAT LIKE A KING.
>> No. 744
[x] Nothing at all, dig in

“Nothing” you simply tell her as you smile and begin to dig into the noodles.

Being a longtime NEET, you are more than used to instant noodles and can tell appart the subtleties between the different brands. These seem to be a bit starchier than the ones you usually consume, but they're quite delicious. Kaguya is quite right in claiming that the water is a big part of the meal, and these noodles have just the right amount of water.

As your meal progresses Kaguya starts to tell you about her afternoon, how she was having fun flaming, until the trolls came along and started creating an epic shitstorm. She then proceeded to watch a couple of shows she had on her queue and before she knew it it was time for dinner. Sounds a lot like the sort of life you lead if you had to compare. Except for the fact that its this dazzling beauty instead of poor old average you.

Eventually Kaguya asks you what you did this afternoon and whether or not it was fun.

[ ] Tell her about meeting Eirin
[ ] Tell her about meeting Reimu

Second option

[ ] It was fun
[ ] It wasn't fun
>> No. 745
[ ] Tell her about meeting Reimu
[ ] It was fun
>> No. 746
[ ] Tell her about meeting Eirin

[ ] It was fun
>> No. 747
[ ] Tell her about meeting Reimu
[ ] It wasn't fun
>> No. 748
[ ] Tell her about meeting Eirin
[ ] It was fun
>> No. 749
[ ] Tell her about meeting Reimu
[ ] It was fun
>> No. 750
[X] Tell her about meeting Eirin.
[X] It was fun.

Let's see if she gets jealous or something.
>> No. 751
[ ] Tell her about meeting Eirin
[ ] It was fun
>> No. 752
[X] Tell her about meeting Eirin
[X] Was Fun

[X] Tell her about meeting Reimu
[X] Was Eh.
>> No. 753
[x] Tell her about meeting Eirin
[x] Tell her about meeting Reimu
[x] It wasn't fun
ALL WANDERING AROUND AND NO NEETING TIME MAKES HOTGLUENONYMOUS A BORED NEET
>> No. 754
[X] Tell her about meeting Reimu
[X] It wasn't fun
>> No. 755
File 121056834258.jpg - (320.81KB , 1024x768 , kaguya 4.jpg ) [iqdb]
755
Sorry multiple voters next time be faster
-------------
[X] Tell her about meeting Eirin.
[X] It was fun.

You tell her all about your encounter with Eirin, how you had tea with her whilst talking about a plethora of different subject. You say that you too got along fabulously and that you had a boatload of fun. While listening she smiles politely and nods every now and again. Once you tell her everything she add her own personal opinion.

“Yes Eirin has been my ally and friend for a very long time now.” She starts saying. “She's always treated me well, and has protected me as best she could. She normally doesn't warm up to strangers so quickly so - oh, don't get me wrong, she's got a great heart and is a wonderful person, but she tends to be more guarded around others. You must've impressed her somehow, otherwise she can come off as a bit snooty.” She pauses as if to think for a bit. “But don't worry, I've got a trick when she speaks about things you can't quite understand. You just ask her to explain again what she said and she'll do it gladly.” She smiles whilst saying this as if remembering fondly of past instances.

“Asking again, huh?” You find yourself thinking it's extremely cute how this girl completely trusts Eirin to the point of naiveté. It's so moe, you're going to die.

As you're thinking that you're going to die of diabeetus, Kaguya seems to remember something and shares it with you.

“You might want to take a bath, there's nothing quite like a good hot soak to relax after a long day. I'll get Inaba to run the bath and get you a change of pajamas.” As if remembering something she adds “Oh by the way, those clothes look a bit strange on you, not bad but strange, it's not something I'd imagine you wear.”

“Not imagine me wearing? What kind of image does she have of me?” As you wonder this, she excuses herself and your left alone in the dinning room. Reisen comes in to inform you that the bath is ready and she has left you a pair of pajamas as well. Ah crap, you forgot to tell Kaguya about Reimu, I'm sure it doesn't matter anyways.

[ ] Go take a bath
[ ] Go to your room first
>> No. 756
[ ] Go take a bath

Wash the stank off.
>> No. 757
>>755
oh wow I noticed quite a few typos, maybe I should get some shuteye soon.
>> No. 758
[X] Go take a bath.

We're filthy. It's time to defilth.
>> No. 759
[x] Go take a bath
Wash the HOT GLUE off.
>> No. 760
[ ] Go take a bath
>> No. 761
>>757
Finish day first, please. ;_;
>> No. 762
[ ] Go take a bath
>> No. 763
File 121056910695.jpg - (33.04KB , 800x600 , bath.jpg ) [iqdb]
763
[x] Go take a bath

The best course of action here is to take a bath, you think as you make your way to the bath.

You find that the bath water is ready and a set of towels and of pajamas has been lain out. You silently thank Reisen and strip. You jump into the water and feel the warm water wash away all of your troubles and more importantly, filth.

If anime has taught you anything, it's that characters have epiphanies whilst taking hot soaks by themselves. You think back on your day, and the events that occurred.

You think about

[ ] How you got here
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] The bunny-eared girl
[ ] The sexy Eirin
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden

Choose maximum 2
------
Secret option: [ ] Little sister Akiha
>> No. 764
>>757
BACK TO WORK, NIGGER

...is what I'd like to say, but I'm going to sleep either way.
>> No. 765
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden

We have a little sister?
>> No. 766
[ ] The sexy Eirin
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden
>> No. 768
[ ] The bunny-eared girl
[ ] The sexy Eirin
>> No. 769
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] Little sister Akiha
>> No. 770
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] The sexy Eirin
>> No. 772
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] Little sister Akiha

We'll return later in life, and she'll hate us.
>> No. 773
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden
>> No. 774
[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] Little sister Akiha

;_; Good bye, little sister.
>> No. 775
File 121056944834.jpg - (21.32KB , 460x564 , longneck.jpg ) [iqdb]
775
[x] Why Kaguya brought you here
[x] My little sister, Akiha
>> No. 776
[X] The sexy Eirin.
[X] That bitchy shrine maiden.

Together. Doing things.
>> No. 778
wow my friends on gaia linked me here and i read all ur posts and this shit is really good hey why dont u post it on gaia instead?? ull get alot more replies than on this board

anyway i think ur righting is really sugoi so keep it up!!! ^^;;

oh and my votes

[ ] Why Kaguya brought you here
[ ] Little sister Akiha

im not sure who akiha is but its the secret option (is this a refrents for something in an anime series?0 or who kaguya is accept that shes the one were talkin to alot
>> No. 779
>>778
wow, that actually didn't make me RAGE that hard. You tried too hard.

Looks like Kaguya won a landslide followed by the unexpected victory of Akiha (it was a close one though).
>> No. 780
>>779
what do u mean tried hard?? if i tried id type good like u do lol
>> No. 781
>>778
0/10
You're trying too hard
>> No. 782
File 121056999313.jpg - (24.25KB , 220x200 , sader.jpg ) [iqdb]
782
>>780
>>778
We're dealing with a master here.
>> No. 783
PROTIP: If you've replied to the troll, he's already succeeded.Also, the game.
>> No. 784
Mentioning gaia or having a referal tag from gaia should be one of those things that get you an auto ban... *sigh* If only, if only...
>> No. 785
[x] Why Kaguya brought you here
[x] Little sister Akiha

As you start thinking, your thoughts turn to Kaguya. That beautiful, delicate girl, whose very existence is charming. A girl like her, why would she go through all the obvious trouble of bringing me here? Is it because I'm her internet friend, I'm sure she has others... Is it because she was just bored and wanted a little variety? If so why only spend small portions of the day together instead of the whole day?

It's like she's one of us, but doesn't have to be. Could it be that she's attracted to me? Fat chance that. I'm not bad looking, but there's a gajillion other guys out there that are better looking than me. I'm thinking to highly of myself, I bet it's something stupid. After all, there's no way she can be lonely, she has her friend Eirin and those rabbits to keep her company. And I'm sure people come here from time to time. I thought I had heard that they hold rice-cake festivals or some such every month. So I'm sure people come to visit.

You sigh. And then your thoughts turn to Akiha.

Beautiful perfect Akiha. Doing her best to keep her nii-san alive and well. So what if she has a flat chest? I think it's moe. The way she acts so distant and cold, yet wakes up every morning to eat with you is endearing. She can't reveal her true emotions because she's afraid that her present reality would end. She also has to bear the full responsibilites of being head of the household at her tender age. You just want to protect her forever and hold her close. Her true end made you cry bitchtears. And her normal end made you feel like a failure.

Truly a great character.

Akiha's memory causes you to decide to stay in the bath a while longer.

[ ] The bunny-eared girl
[ ] The sexy Eirin
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden

Choose only one (Akiha wasn't supposed to be one, but thanks anyways for making me go on about Little Sister Akiha)
>> No. 786
[X] The sexy Eirin
>> No. 787
>>785
I forgot [ ] How you got here.
>> No. 788
[ ] The sexy Eirin
[ ] Fap
>> No. 790
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden
>> No. 791
[X] The sexy Eirin.

Engaging in antics just as sexy as she is.
>> No. 792
[x] That needle-toting nurse.
>> No. 793
[x] Anemia option
Suddenly, AIDs attack in the tub!
>> No. 794
[X] That bitchy shrine maiden.

Specifically, subduing her and breaking her in.
>> No. 795
[x] The sexy Eirin

Oh ho~ Why not fap in the bath and get caught
>> No. 796
[ ] That bitchy shrine maiden
>> No. 797
>>793
Suddenly you start feeling weak. You can't quite move your body. "MY KEYADIS!" You desperately realize. You try to open your mouth to call for help, but that feels like an impossible task.

Your whole world starts tourning black, and you start to lose focus. More desparing still, is the fact that you seem to be slipping into the water. At this rate you'll be a.....

You never finish the thought as you descend into a world of darkness.

About an hour later Reisen comes along to check why you haven't gotten out of the bath yet. First she knocks shyly, asking if everything is alright, hearing no response she advances carefully until she sees your submerged body in the water. She panicks, tries to pull you out, and succeeds after a while. By then, of course, it's too late.

You are buried in a patch of the bamboo forest which Kaguya can see from her window. A daily reminder that she lost that boy, the one who could.....

Anemia normal end 4

Real text coming soon.
>> No. 798
>>797
;_;
>> No. 799
>>797
>the one who could.....

PIERCE HER HEAVENS, OPEN HER WOMANLY VALLEY, TAKE A TRIP IN HER TWIN PEAKS, REVERSE THE BIRTH, REVERSE THE WORLD AND SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN SPIN
>> No. 800
Out of curiosity, which route will have us becoming Anon Watarase?

Because that route makes me hard.
>> No. 801
File 121057176577.gif - (51.37KB , 80x150 , 120735302639.gif ) [iqdb]
801
>>799
Spin?
>> No. 802
[x] The sexy Eirin
[x] That bitchy shrine maiden
Feeling generous here (also no love for Reisen ;_;)

You think about the sexy doctor you met next. Kaguya's loyal friend and ally. They've been through a lot together and you know that Eirin was a sage. Smart and talented. Those two words come naturally together to describe the good doc. She seemed to take a liking to you, despite your obvious difference in smarts. But you're sure that if you wanted to you could definitely keep up with her.

Not only intelligent, Eirin indeed is by far the most mature and sexy woman you have seen. Her whole being radiates sensuality. It feels like she's a fine wine or a perfectly aged cheese. You just want to devour her and ravage her. You're sure she'd enjoy it too.

Your hot-glue gun gets all excited at the though but you manage to restrain yourself in the bath, after all you're supposed to be cleaning yourself now.

Ah and speaking of purifying oneself, that bitchy miko comes to mind. She wasn't bad looking at all, if she just worked on her attitude a bit she'd be really cute. Her delicious sideboob and armpits were great assets that you're sure any guy would want to enjoy.

You think about why she was here. She seemed to require help from Eirin, but she didn't seem injured. Maybe some sort of female problem? You can't imagine it coming from that strong-willed miko.

You decide that you've spent enough time in the bath. You get out, dry yourself and put on your pajamas. As you leave the bath you find Reisen there waiting for you.

“Come this way please, I'll show you to your dormitory” She says.

You follow her and find that you'll be sleeping in a room adjacent to the room you first came to in. Reisen bids you good night and says that its quite late. You look and the clock and see it's around midnight. You must have spent more time in the bath than you realized. You lie in your futon.

[ ] Go to sleep
[ ] Lie awake in the futon and think of something
--------
>>800
The flag for the trap route is closely related to unlimited fig works and are both enabled once you meet a certain someone that knows how you feel.
>> No. 803
[ ] Lie awake in the futon and think of something

Why not?
>> No. 804
[ ] Lie awake in the futon and think of something
>> No. 805
File 121057249263.jpg - (63.79KB , 438x600 , uvoa.jpg ) [iqdb]
805
[x] Go to sleep, try to ignore that blob of darkness sitting next to you, staring, staring so intently...
>> No. 806
[X] Go to sleep.

Dreaming get.
>> No. 807
[ ] Lie awake in the futon and think of something
>> No. 808
[x] Lie awake in the futon and think of something

Anon would find it hard to sleep if he found himself in such a situation.
>> No. 809
[x] Check to see if the coast is clear, then lie awake and fap.
>> No. 810
>someone that knows how you feel.

Doll fetishist.
>> No. 813
File 121057338081.jpg - (36.13KB , 380x286 , FUTON1.jpg ) [iqdb]
813
[ ] Go to sleep
[ ] Lie awake in the futon and think of something

[x] Lie awake in the futon and think of something

You can't quite sleep yet. You're in a strange room, in a strange bed. You never thought that you'd be this sensitive to a change of environment, but it seems that spending months at a time inside the same room can do that to you.

You instead try to think of something. Ah, you start thinking about the mega man games. You always preferred the X series to any other of the 2d ones, but you like Legends the best. You wish that Capcom would get its ass into gear and make another one. If not for the cool gameplay and world, then for moar Tron Bonne.

As you're reorganizing your thoughts in your mind, judging each mega man game on its individual merits, you fall into a deep restful sleep, thus ending your hell of a long day.
-----------
This is it for today, I'll be back after sleeping a bit. Try to think of a name for the game in the meanwhile.

Also I'm afraid I've been too liberal with the hints, and I'm officially not helping any more. Expect this to get harder towards the end of the week (game time).
>> No. 814
>>813
G'night
>> No. 815
>>like she's a fine wine or a perfectly aged cheese

FUCKING LOL
>> No. 816
You can name the story Eientewi
just to be a smartass, nothing regarding the plot
>> No. 817
>>813

FUCK YES! Another Legends fan!
>> No. 818
File 121059335319.png - (295.91KB , 466x349 , a35557376790.png ) [iqdb]
818
>(game time)
>> No. 819
The protagonist makes me rage terribly.
>> No. 820
Just HOT GLUE Kaguya already.
>> No. 821
>>819
If it's due to shitty writing, I'm sorry. If it's due to anon's choices, not my fault. If it's about the hotglue, get over it already, otherwise you can expect more of it or worse.

Also I've started writing out stuff and I'll be ready to go in a little bit.
>> No. 822
File 121061729494.jpg - (26.75KB , 400x267 , Japanese_Room.jpg ) [iqdb]
822
Morning.

Even with your eyes closed you can tell it's already morning.

You can feel the warm rays of the sun upon your futon as well as the singing of songbirds. Opening your eyes, you confirm that a new day is upon you. You sit up and stretch. It takes you a few moments to remember where you are and what happened yesterday, but when you do, a wide grin appears on your face as you remember the lovely ladies that you met.

You get up, find that a clean kimono had already been left outside your door, get dressed and step out into the hallway.

Since Reisen told you the basic layout of the structure yesterday, you can find your way around quite easily. For now though, you should just go take a leak and get some breakfast. Maybe breathing in some of the morning air in the inner courtyard would be fine as well.

[ ] Go to the bathroom
[ ] Go see if there's any food
[ ] Go enjoy the morning air for a bit
[ ] Screw this, I'm going back to bed
>> No. 823
[ ] Screw this, I'm going back to bed

it's morning? Fuck this shit it's too early for me to be up.
>> No. 824
[x] Go enjoy the morning air for a bit

Spring is here!
>> No. 825
File 121061771488.png - (22.00KB , 550x400 , 120718764230.png ) [iqdb]
825
[x] Go enjoy the morning air for a bit
>> No. 826
[X] Go enjoy the morning air for a bit
>> No. 827
[x] Screw this, I'm going back to bed
We're a NEET
>> No. 828
[X] Go enjoy the morning air for a bit
This god damn better lead to Tewi.
>> No. 829
[x] Go get some breakfast, and then do some early morning 4chan trolling
I'll show you what it means to NEET.
>> No. 830
>>828
You missed your first chance to meet Tewi yesterday, twice. I'm going with go out for air, writing now.
>> No. 831
>>830
I know. I want some rabbit hijinks.
>> No. 832
File 12106190982.jpg - (71.80KB , 640x480 , zen01.jpg ) [iqdb]
832
[X] Go enjoy the morning air for a bit

You might be a NEET, but you can enjoy the fresh spring air as much as the next person. It's spring, after all. You decide to go to the inner courtyard.

When you get there, you see that it's a fairly standard japanese-style courtyard. The courtyard comes complete with its own zen garden and pond filled with carp to boot. Standing in the a corner, seemingly lost in thought is none other than Kaguya.

“Huh, I guess birds of a feather flock together.” You think upon seeing her. She hasn't noticed you.

[ ] Call out to her
[ ] Meditate
[ ] Leave
>> No. 833
[ ] Call out to her
>> No. 834
[x] Leave

Where's tewi? wanna meet Tewi
>> No. 835
[x] Call out to her
>> No. 836
[x] Call out for Tewi
>> No. 837
[X] Leave
Agreeing with >>834
>> No. 838
[x] Call out to her

"The fuck are you doing out of your box whore?"
>> No. 839
[x] Call out to her
>> No. 840
[ ] Sit next to her and Meditate
>> No. 841
[X] Call out to her
Let's not be impolite.
>> No. 842
[x] Leave

Let's let her enjoy the morning peacefully.
>> No. 843
[X] Call out to her
"I need a fucking computer"
>> No. 844
[ ] Call out to her
>> No. 845
File 121061985380.jpg - (55.58KB , 400x625 , kaguya5.jpg ) [iqdb]
845
[x] Call out to her

You call out to Kaguya. She comes back to her senses and looks at the direction from which the greeting came from. Upon seeing you she smiles, and comes closer.

“Good morning Shirou.” She says while slightly bowing. “How did you sleep?”

You answer her that you slept well and you gain the initiative in the conversation.

[ ] Ask her what's for breakfast
[ ] Ask her what she was doing here
[ ] Ask her what her plans are for the day
[ ] Stay silent
>> No. 846
[ ] Ask her what she was doing here
[ ] Ask her what her plans are for the day
>> No. 847
[x] Ask her what she was doing here
[x] Ask her what her plans are for the day
>> No. 848
[x] Ask her what she was doing here
[x] Ask her what her plans are for the day
>> No. 849
>>845
>She says while slightly bowing.
Kaguya-hime bowed to Hotgluenonymous, even slightly? Lessee, in that case, if we were to bow with a depth that would properly reflect our relative status, then that would mean....
[ ] GENUFLECT

[x] Ask her what she was doing here
>> No. 850
>>849

No we'd have to do a barrel roll if we were to return the bow.
>> No. 851
[x] Ask her what she was doing here
[x] Ask her what her plans are for the day
[x] Stay silent

Mime it.
>> No. 852
[X] Ask her what she was doing here.
[X] Ask her what her plans are for the day.
>> No. 853
File 121062079185.jpg - (124.96KB , 439x439 , kaguya6.jpg ) [iqdb]
853
>>851
I like the way you think
>>849
Well, she IS a princess so it's normal for her to be corteous.
----------

[x] Ask her what she was doing here
[x] Ask her what her plans are for the day

“Me?” She asks. “I was simply enjoying the spring air. It gets bothersome to be inside all the time, so I come out here every once in a while to organize my thoughts.”

You wonder if this is really your buddy who seemed to be just a big a NEET as you. Well, it's not that surprising someone as lovely as her has multiple facets to her personality, even you can enjoy the outside once in a while. I mean, you did come out here for air after all, right?

You continue to question her and ask her what her plans are for the day.

She seemingly stops to think for a second and then replies. “I think I'll spend my day like I usually do, since there aren't any guests due to come by today and I believe you'll be busy as well.” She pauses when she sees your puzzled expression at the last remark.

“Oh didn't she tell you?” She continues. “Eirin apparently took quite a liking to you and requested that you accompany Inaba on some errand today. You should talk to Inaba for more details.”

After delaying for a bit she adds “You should go eat breakfast before it's too late. Now if you'll excuse me I have some things to do.”

She takes her leave, and you're alone in the courtyard.

[ ] Go eat breakfast
[ ] Meditate
[ ] Wander aimlessly
>> No. 854
[ ] Ask her what's for breakfast
[ ] Ask her what she was doing here
[ ] Ask her what her plans are for the day


Wall o' text me foo.
>> No. 855
[x] Go eat breakfast
>> No. 856
>>853
[ ] Go eat breakfast


Rage at my slowpokeness.
>> No. 857
x] Wander aimlessly

Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi Tewi
>> No. 858
[x] Go eat breakfast
>> No. 859
[X] Wander aimlessly
TEWI.
>> No. 860
[X] Wander aimlessly

This better lead to Tewi.
>> No. 861
[X] Wander aimlessly
>> No. 862
[x] Go eat breakfast
[x] Meditate

I can walk and chew bubblegum too!
>> No. 863
What happens if we pull a tail feel so good on Tewi or Reisen? Can one pull a tail feel so good on a stump?
>> No. 864
File 121062195287.jpg - (25.45KB , 204x325 , xellosb1.jpg ) [iqdb]
864
>>863
Sore wa himitsu desu.
-------
I'm waiting for more votes since wander and breakfast are pretty close. Also I like it when anon reasons his choices, sways me more.
>> No. 865
[X] Wander aimlessly
Might as well, pull on her tail
>> No. 866
File 121062212290.jpg - (104.38KB , 480x360 , 120932975385.jpg ) [iqdb]
866
[X] I wonder what's for breakfast
>> No. 867
>>864
Almost every vote for wandering around was provided with reason.
>> No. 868
[x] Go eat breakfast
>> No. 869
[x] Go eat breakfast

FOOD.
>> No. 870
>>867>>867
Spamming a single name over and over is hardly a good reason. Plus my general cut off is around +- 7 votes. It looks like breakfast won. Also, what are the odds of running into tewi (being the free spirit that she is) around the manor early in the morning? I guess we won't know now.
>> No. 871
[X] Wander aimlessly
Delicious rabbit ears.
>> No. 872
File 121062308833.jpg - (71.32KB , 375x600 , rinaba2.jpg ) [iqdb]
872
[x] Go eat breakfast

You go to the dining room in hopes of getting some grub. Upon getting there, you are pleasantly surprised to find that the table has been set and there's a large amount of food. As you gaze upon the meal, Reisen comes in from what seems to be a door connecting the dining room to the kitchen.

She turns to you “Ah, good morning. Please help yourself to breakfast. After you're done there's a favor I want to ask of you.”

You shrug and start to eat. The food is quite tasty, quite the far cry from your usual meals consisting of instant noodles and occasionally microwavable tv dinners. Reisen sits down by the table and is apparently waiting on you.

[ ] Finish your meal silently
[ ] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[ ] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 873
[x] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[x] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 874
[ ] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
>> No. 875
[Z] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[Z] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 876
[x] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[x] Ask her why she isn't eating
I bet it's going to be about helping her find Eirin's missing laser pointer. Anonymous, you klepto, you.
>> No. 877
[x] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[x] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 878
[ ] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[ ] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 879
[x] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[x] Ask her why she isn't eating

No unhealthy foods for Reisen, eh? We need to get into the Inaba Black Market, get us some proper veggies.
>> No. 880
[x] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[x] Ask her why she isn't eating
>> No. 881
[X] "What are you talking about? You know my true name. I don't want to be known under any other name than the one you call me with."
>> No. 882
File 121062434012.jpg - (257.76KB , 820x650 , reisenbullet.jpg ) [iqdb]
882
[x] Ask her about the favor she mentioned
[x] Ask her why she isn't eating

Yeah, it seems a bit weird that she's not eating. You pipe in, “Hey why aren't you eating?”

It takes a moment for her to realize that the question is directed at her and she replies. “Ah well, I got up really early to help my master prepare her things and ate something then.”

Her explanation sounds reasonable enough, so you continue eating before trying to ask about the favor she mentioned. The operative word here is 'try' as when you start to try to speak it turns out you still had some food in your mouth and you start to choke.

Reisen looks at you strangely as you start gagging, and when she finally understands that you're choking (apparently the international sign for choking is unknown in Gensokyo) she enters into a state of panic. “Ahh! Emmm... what should I do!?” She says with a trembling voice.

You attempt to signal about the Heimlich maneuver but for the life of her, she doesn't comprehend.

Shit. Your vision is clouding as the oxygen deprivation is affecting your brain.

Finally Reisen gets an idea and puts her hand into a gun-like shape.

“Oh fuck me sideways.” You try to blurt out above your gagging when you realize what comes next.

You still might be able to dodge the bullet rape if you act now with your remaining strength.

[ ] Stay still
[ ] Try to barrel roll
[ ] Shift for focused movement
>> No. 883
[x] Stay still
>> No. 884
[x] Try to barrel roll

>“Oh fuck me sideways.”
I lol'd
>> No. 885
[x] Stay still
Reisen better know what she's doing. If she doesn't, well, REPEAT AGAIN . . .
>> No. 886
[ ] Stay still
Heimlich via gunfinger? Heck yes, Reisen, you know what you doing.
>> No. 887
[X] Stay still

Take it like a man.
>> No. 888
[X] Stay still
Target practice sure is hard if you move around.
>> No. 889
[ ] "Flock off, featherface."
>> No. 890
[X] Stay still
>> No. 891
File 121062559475.jpg - (289.00KB , 1008x1402 , gundoge.jpg ) [iqdb]
891
[x] Stay still

You stay still as the swarm of bullets come towards you, a barrel roll would not help you at all here, you think.

This looks like it's going to hurt.

As the bullets start hitting you, enough of them hit your chest to dislodge the food from your windpipe. The offending scrap of food goes flying out, and you're able to breath once more. Well would be able to is a better assessment, since the bullets also stole your wind and you lay on the floor trying to gasp for air much like a fish gasps for water when fished.

Oh crap, it's been a while (at least in your mind) and you still can't restart your breathing cycle. Just when you think you're a goner, Reisen picks up on your distress, comes running to your side, and after a moments hesitation and blushing slightly she performs mouth to mouth on you.

The sweet air coming from her mouth feels divine, but you can't enjoy it since you're focused on trying to breathe by yourself again. Finally the air Reisen shares with you does the trick and you're once again breathing on your own. Reisen pulls back after making sure you're alright and you can tell she's blushing profusely.

She asks you if you're alright as you try to get back up. You notice a shadow darting just off the entrance to the dining room. Besides the extreme pain from all the bullet impacts (You're sure that you'll get a couple of bruises), and the humiliation of choking, you're as good as you can be.

[ ] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
[ ] Blush and stay silent while looking at her
[ ] Scold her for unleashing motherfucking bullets upon you
>> No. 892
[X] Blush and stay silent while looking at her

Let's make her feel uncomfortable.
>> No. 893
[x]
>> No. 894
[ ] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
>> No. 895
>>893
wat.
>> No. 896
Ouch. Status?

also,
[X] Blush and stay silent while looking at her
Moe~
>> No. 897
[x] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
>> No. 898
[ ] Blush and stay silent while looking at her
>> No. 899
>You notice a shadow darting just off the entrance to the dining room.
Tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi.

[x] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
You know mouth-to-mouth, but you don't know the heimlich? ...I'm not sure whether to praise Eirin or not.
>> No. 900
[x] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
She knows CPR but not the Heimlich?
>> No. 901
[x] Tell Reisen thanks for (eventually) saving your life
>> No. 902
[ ] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life

Should've slipped her the tongue when we had the chance
>> No. 903
[x] Thank Reisen for saving your life.
No, this is too suspicious. A shadowy figure darting off? Us suddenly choking on our breakfast? Reisen choosing to liplock with us instead of doing the Heimlich? I think Tewi set this all up through her luck hax and Reisen played along. KEIKAKU FUCKING DOORI.
>> No. 904
>>902
I like the way you think. But I guess our minds were too busy trying no to die.
>>896
Condition: Fine. (A la resi, it takes a bit to go to caution)

Thanks won, writing now. Although personally I like blushing better it makes anon look moe~
>> No. 905
File 121062657993.jpg - (29.90KB , 320x413 , 1206682089998.jpg ) [iqdb]
905
>>903

EASY MODO!
>> No. 906
[ ] "It's getting late. Where are you gonna stay for the night?"
>> No. 907
[X] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life
[X] Blush and stay silent while looking at her
>> No. 908
File 121062690885.jpg - (4.29KB , 127x124 , 1210013999597.jpg ) [iqdb]
908
>>906
>> No. 909
File 121062703097.gif - (82.96KB , 528x701 , reisenworry.gif ) [iqdb]
909
[X] Tell Reisen thanks for saving your life

“Thanks, you saved my life there.” You thank Reisen.

You can't help but to think, while Reisen blushes and says it was nothing and she should've helped sooner, that if this were like one of your visual novels that you play in your free time these events would have a lot of meaning. It's an uneasy feeling, but you feel that the choking was avoidable if you didn't rush into asking Reisen about the favor. You feel that you could've pulled something off if you focused your movement. Also what was that shadow? Did you trigger some sort of flag? Most likely not. Ah, if only life were that simple.

You return to reality as you realize that Reisen is trying to ask you something.

“Are you sure you're okay, you were spacing out there for a bit. Did my bullets hurt you too much? Perhaps you want to lie down for a bit? I'll get you some ointment to rub on your bruises.”

She cocks her head as she waits for a reply.

[ ] “Thanks that'd be nice”
[ ] “No, it's okay, I'm really fine”
[ ] “Your breath was really nice, you know”
>> No. 910
[ ] “No, it's okay, I'm really fine”
>> No. 911
[X] “Thanks that'd be nice”
>> No. 912
[x] “Your breath was really nice, you know”
>> No. 913
[x] “No, it's okay, I'm really fine”
>> No. 914
[x] “No, it's okay, I'm really fine”

Pfft, we can take it. Not that getting rubbed by Reisen with with ointments made by Eirin isn't totally awesome. It just seems weak, is all.
>> No. 916
[ ] “No, it's okay, I'm really fine”
>> No. 917
File 121062758770.gif - (14.83KB , 275x300 , slowpoke.gif ) [iqdb]
917
Wow, I'm surprised Kaguya isn't mad that we screwed up her bathwater yesterday, bathing in it, instead of washing off and THEN getting in.
>> No. 918
>>917
I genuflect in deferrence to your superior weeaboo knowledge. Can't we just say I omitted that? I mean after all I didn't even describe the place properly since I was really tired.

Also no it's okay won, writing now.
>> No. 919
>>918
>>I genuflect in deferrence to your superior weeaboo knowledge. Can't we just say I omitted that?

If YAF can retcon killing wriggle into merely killing her with a non-spiritually charged blade so she constantly comes back, I don't see why you can't backpedal on this.
>> No. 920
File 121062810589.jpg - (23.81KB , 451x450 , reisen7.jpg ) [iqdb]
920
[x] “No, it's okay, I'm really fine”

“No, it's okay, I'm really fine” You tell her.

She looks at you as if she doesn't really believe you, but then sighs and lets it go.

“Well, if you're really fine, I've got a favor to ask of you. I sometimes run shipments of my master's drugs to the village just outside the bamboo forest. I normally go alone, but my master suggested that you come along. And truth be told it'd be nice to get some help carrying the boxes. It'd be good if you got to know the surrounding area as well. Do you want to come with me? I can't force you after all...”

[ ] Agree to help her run her errand
[ ] Decline
[ ] Anemia option
>> No. 921
[x] Agree to help her run her errand
>> No. 922
[ ] Agree to help her run her errand
>> No. 923
[X] Agree to help her run her errand
Eh, why not? Reisen is fine, only better choices are Eirin and Tewi.

...There really isn't much people at Eientei.
>> No. 924
[x] Agree to help her run her errand
We better not collapse with anemia, we just ate didn't we?
>> No. 925
[ ] Agree to help her run her errand

[ ] Call her Inaba.
>> No. 926
[X] Agree to help her run her errand
>> No. 927
[ ] Agree to help her run her errand ´

[ ] Stroke her ears
>> No. 928
>>924
If you had skipped lunch there was an option for either poisoning by eating strange berries or anemia. But you instead chose sorta wisely. You're currently running through day 2b, and just missed two options for day 2d/3b
>> No. 929
[x] Agree to help her run her errand
And then we can suggest to Eirin that they open a pharmacy in the Human Village. Reisen 50 year Bad End, GET!
>> No. 930
>>925
I change my vote.

[ ] Call her Inaba.

[ ] Stroke her ears.
>> No. 931
[x] Agree to help her run her errand

You nod in reply to Reisen's request and she quickly tells you to wait by the front gate as she gets the stuff from Eirin. You try to stroke her ears but she's gone in a flash.

You go to the front gate, to kill time you can either whistle or stare at the clouds.

[ ] Stare at clouds
[ ] Whistle
>> No. 932
[ ] Stare at clouds

Those clouds look like a man making out with a rabbit!
>> No. 933
>>931
[ ] Whistle

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>> No. 934
[ ] Whistle
>> No. 935
[X] Stare at clouds.

Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way
>> No. 936
[x] Whistle

Some invisible full moon to go with our next 50 years.
>> No. 937
File 121062902297.jpg - (31.17KB , 429x323 , 120849136459.jpg ) [iqdb]
937
[x] Whistle
>> No. 938
>>725

[ x ] Stare at clouds
>> No. 939
[X] Whistle

Staring at clouds when you could be creating music? What foolishnes!
>> No. 940
[x] Stare at clouds
[x] Whistle

That one looks like a ninja....
>> No. 941
File 12106291786.jpg - (52.41KB , 550x550 , 1207202062696.jpg ) [iqdb]
941
>>937

A WILD TEWI APPEARS!
>> No. 942
[x] Whistle
>> No. 943
>>941

I think my nutbladder is broken
>> No. 944
File 121062948464.jpg - (69.89KB , 800x600 , clouds.jpg ) [iqdb]
944
[x] Whistle

You start whistling the tune to your favorite windows 95 galge, when you hear something zip by in the sky. You look up, but whatever it was, it's gone. Well, go figure Gensokyo is full of mysteries.

You decide to change your tune and start whistling the tune of your favorite stage in IN.

“That's a lovely song.” A voice says from behind.

You turn around and it's just Reisen. She's carrying a bunch of boxes, they look quite cumbersome.

“Let's go.” She says.

[ ] Offer to carry half of the boxes
[ ] Offer to carry all of the boxes
[ ] Follow silently
>> No. 945
[x] Offer to carry half of the boxes

Don't wanna pass out and cause trouble for her.
>> No. 946
[X] Offer to carry half of the boxes.

AnoNEET probably lacks the strength to carry every last box.
>> No. 947
[x] Offer to carry half of the boxes.
Carrying all of them is just asking for KEYAIDs to act up.
>> No. 948
[ ] Offer to carry half of the boxes
[ ] Call her Inaba.
[ ] Stroke her ears.

I am going to press this option forever.
>> No. 949
[x] Offer to carry half of the boxes
>> No. 950
[ ] Offer to carry half of the boxes

Shame we're a fat fuck
>> No. 951
[ ] Offer to carry half of the boxes
Don't overestimate yourself.
>> No. 952
[X] Offer to carry half of the boxes
>> No. 953
>>948
Treating Reisen like a lower lifeform. Do not want.
>> No. 954
[X] Offer to carry half of the boxes

Did we succesfully avoid another Tewi encounter?
>> No. 955
[X] Offer to carry half of the boxes

Chivalrous anon is chivalrous.
>> No. 956
[x] Offer to carry half of the boxes
>> No. 957
File 121063033712.jpg - (222.94KB , 373x518 , rsports.jpg ) [iqdb]
957
>>954
Yes, but before in the morning before even meeting Kaguya.
------
[x] Offer to carry half of the boxes

You stop Reisen and tell her that you'll carry half of the boxes. She consents and hands you half of the pile.

They're not that heavy, actually. You could probably carry all of then even in spite of your relatively normal body mass.

As you walk along Reisen describes the trail which you're taking and how it to identify it. You can't help but be distracted by the wiggling of her bunny tail though. Come to think of it she's got quite a nice athletic body.

[ ] Make an effort to pay attention
[ ] Continue to stare at her assets
[ ] TAIL FEELS SO GOOD
>> No. 958
[ ] Make an effort to pay attention.
Attempting to counter the inevitable.
>> No. 959
[x] Make an effort to pay attention

In before everyone picks TAIL FEELS SO GOOS, bad end ensues and the shitstorm that follows about anon choosing obvious bad ends.
>> No. 960
[X] Continue to stare at her assets
No. The first time we get the tail option it is always bad end.
>> No. 961
[x] TAIL FEELS SO GOOD

We did it every other time
We'll do it this time too.
>> No. 962
[x] Make an effort to pay attention
Oh ho, why not fight against the current?
>> No. 963
[x] TAIL FEELS SO GOOD

THREE-PEAT!
THREE-PEAT!
THREE-PEAT!
>> No. 964
[x] Make an effort to pay attention

It may be a failed effort, but....
>> No. 965
>>957
[ ] TAIL FEELS SO GOOD

I'll never not take one of these options
>> No. 966
[x] Make an effort to pay attention

NO BAD ENDS
>> No. 967
[x] Make an effort to pay attention.

noplz
>> No. 968
[x] TAIL FEELS SO GOOD

It's the only acceptable answer.
>> No. 969
[X] Make an effort to pay attention.
[X] Make a distracted comment about how cute that tail of hers is.
[X] Make a distracted comment about how nice her athletic body is.
>> No. 970
[ ] Make an effort to pay attention
>> No. 971
[x] Make an effort to pay attention
>> No. 972
File 121063142984.jpg - (77.65KB , 600x450 , village.jpg ) [iqdb]
972
[x] Make an effort to pay attention

You make an inhuman effort to pay attention at what she's saying. You just wanna grab that tail, but it's as if a popular vote was cast and you were legally bound to follow the results of the plebiscite.

She explains the little nuances of the trails and you think you more or less understand how to get back to Eientei on your own now.

After some time, you arrive at the human village, a sleepy collection of buildings and farmland. You see people going about their daily business.

“I can take it from here by myself.” Reisen says. “ Go look around the village and have fun, after you're done you should be able to get back to Eientei with no problems since you know the route, right?”

Well thank god you made an effort to pay attention to her directions.

Well what should you do now?

[ ] Go to the tavern
[ ] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse
[ ] Go to the village square
[ ] People are scary, break down and cry
>> No. 973
[Z] Go to the tavern
This sounds good, expect I don't think we have any money.

[X] Go to the village square
Something could happen.
>> No. 974
[X] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse
>> No. 975
[ ] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse
>> No. 976
Hah it figures... I try to warn anon of the dangers of the tail in /border/ so we don't waste a continue, and it gets voted for anyways and we die.

Then in here, I figure "Eh, what the hell. Might as well cheer the death on this time", and then we don't go for it.

Must be just that Ran's tails are more moe than Udonge's lone fluffy tail.
>> No. 977
[x] Go to the tavern and get wasted
>> No. 978
Yeah, right, we'll have no problems making it back through the infamous Bamboo Forest of the Lost. No problem at all....

Time for setting up a contingency.
[x] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse

Also, HotGluenonymous is becoming like the youkai of meta-gaming, jesus christ. "Did I miss a flag there? It's like my decision was a through the will of some outside voters! Maybe I can level grind by beating up these schoolkids."
>> No. 979
>>972
Hey, what was the figure we bought and hotglued, anyway?
>> No. 980
[X] People are scary, break down and cry
This looks like the perfect vote for Anon.
>> No. 981
>>978
KEIKAKU DOORI. It's a good way to reiterate his nerd/hikiko background whilst making the reader think about the structure of this and how events might possibly relate to one another.
>> No. 982
[x] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse

SUP MOKOU
>> No. 983
[x] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse
Maybe the school has a computer?! Or maybe Mokou will smell the NEET on our clothes, RAGE, and then incinerate us.
>> No. 984
>>979

I've been wondering who the figure was of for a while now too
>> No. 985
File 121063298918.jpg - (164.53KB , 700x967 , KEINE1.jpg ) [iqdb]
985
>>984
you might get to find out later.
----------------
[x] Go to what seems to be a schoolhouse

You decide to go to what seems to be a schoolhouse. You hope that there aren't any policemen in Gensokyo since it's pretty creepy for a grown man to be staring at children.

You get closer and overhear the currently ongoing lesson. Apparently it's about history and none of the children seem to be able to answer. The teacher also seems to be quite disappointed at the lack of knowledge of her students. From what you can see from your your bad angle, she seems to be quite beautiful and young, she also appears to be wearing glasses.

Standing out there by the classroom seems to be a bad idea, since any passerbys can see you.

[ ] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question
[ ] Continue listening to the lesson
[ ] Go somewhere else
>> No. 986
File 121063308225.jpg - (143.64KB , 400x452 , Keine1.jpg ) [iqdb]
986
>>982
>> No. 987
[ ] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question

CREEP IT TO THE MAX BABY
>> No. 988
[x] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question

Freshly bathed and pressed teacher's assistant anonymous
>> No. 989
[X] Go somewhere else
[X] Go to the village square

Do not want Keine again.
>> No. 990
File 121063319198.png - (116.00KB , 400x452 , Keine2.png ) [iqdb]
990
>>985

[ ] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question

BUT YOU'VE LOST ME, KEINE.

[ x ] Go somewhere else
>> No. 991
[ ] Make a dynamic entry into the classroom, answering the question
>> No. 992
[x] Go somewhere else
[x] Tavern

BEERBEERBEER
>> No. 993
File 121063327678.jpg - (312.70KB , 500x500 , 120724805658.jpg ) [iqdb]
993
>>989

Keine is loev, but Keine has had enough spotlight.

[ x ] Go somewhere else
>> No. 994
[x] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question

If we can't moonwalk, we damn well better waltz. Dancing Anon, GO!
>> No. 995
[x] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question
>> No. 996
Must gain connection with Keine, then use it as leverage against Mokou during future occasions.

Just as planned.
>> No. 997
[x] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question

Introduction phase. We're supposed to be meeting everybody.
>> No. 999
File 121063388566.jpg - (101.47KB , 571x800 , Keine2.jpg ) [iqdb]
999
[x] Waltz into the classroom, answering the question

You start whistling Strauss's Blue Danube while you waltz your way into the classroom.

Almost instantly, all eyes are upon you.

You quickly say to the teacher. “History is an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace, and revolution will continue on forever.”

She stares at you with a blank look, as if she doesn't know what you're talking about.

You continue speaking “I wish to answer your question, oh fair teacher.”

By this time the teacher recomposes herself and says something to you.

“I don't know who you are, but could you please leave the classroom, you're interrupting my class.”

A chorus of protests erupts from the students, who find your entrance to be a relief from the tedium of class.

“Teacher! Teacher! Please let him stay!” One girl says.
“Yeah he looks smart, let him answer.” A boy pipes in.

Faced with the pressure from her students, the teacher turns to you and tells you that you may answer the question.

Success! Now for the answer:

[ ] Answer A
[ ] Answer B
[ ] Answer C
[ ] Answer D
>> No. 1000
[x] Answer C

Statistically more likely.
>> No. 1001
>>999
[X] 42. Answer to life, the universe and everything.
>> No. 1002
[ ] Answer F

F is for FUCKED which we are.
>> No. 1003
>[ ] Answer A
>[ ] Answer B
>[ ] Answer C
>[ ] Answer D
...SHIT.

Uh. HACHI ROKU.
>> No. 1004
>>1001

Sure, but what is the ultimate question?
>> No. 1005
[ ] Answer C
>> No. 1006
We're fucked.
>> No. 1007
[x] Answer C

The GET agreed, don't bother him about it.
>> No. 1008
Fuck, we should've listened in a little before waltzing in. Now we've hit the buzzer before the question was even asked.
[x] Ask her to repeat the question
GIVE US A SIGN
>> No. 1009
>>1000

The GET will be followed.
[X] Answer C

Also, I just thought what would happen if a man in a kimono came in, whistling Blue Danube, and doing the waltz.

Big lulz and WTF would ensue.
>> No. 1010
File 121063466013.png - (110.17KB , 200x520 , keine3.png ) [iqdb]
1010
[ ] Answer C

You answer the teacher with full confidence.

“Oho. So the weird stranger actually knows what he's talking about. Sure it's not the best answer possible but it passes the muster.” She says.

PHEW! Your answer was good enough, although you think that one of the other three you thought of would have been better.

Just then, the town bell rings. The children spring up and dash out of the room before the teacher can even dismiss them. She sighs and goes to her desk.

[ ] Introduce yourself
[ ] Ask her what's the matter
[ ] GO PLAY WITH THE KIDS (Yeah, like it's totally not creepy)
[ ] Moonwalk
>> No. 1011
[ ] Answer A
[ ] Answer B
[ ] Answer C
[ ] Answer D

Give all answers, spinning them as different interpretations of history. Trust me.
>> No. 1012
[ ] Answer C

wat
>> No. 1013
[ ] Introduce yourself
[ ] Ask her what's the matter
[ ] Moonwalk
>> No. 1014
[x] Ask her what's the matter
Then, when the conversation permits it,
[x] Introduce yourself

I think we need to level up a bit more before successful moonwalking. Besides, we already did a fine waltz. No good spending all our moves on the same person.
>> No. 1015
[x] Introduce yourself
[x] Ask her what's the matter
[x] Moonwalk

This
>> No. 1016
[x] Introduce yourself
[x] Ask her what's the matter
"The name is Emiya Shirou. It's a good thing that question wasn't about Sex Ed, because I need a tutor there."
>> No. 1017
[ ] Introduce yourself
[ ] Ask her what's the matter
>> No. 1018
>>1013
"Hello, my name is Emiya Shirou. Could you tell me what just happened because you lost me. Anyway, I'll be off now."
*Moonwalk*
>> No. 1019
[ ] Introduce yourself
[ ] Ask her what's the matter
>> No. 1021
[X] Introduce yourself
[X] Ask her what's the matter

Keine route, go!
>> No. 1022
[X] Introduce yourself
[X] Ask her what's the matter
>> No. 1023
[X] Introduce yourself
[X] Ask her what's the matter
[X] Moonwalk
>> No. 1024
[X] Introduce yourself
[X] Ask her what's the matter
[X] Moonwalk
>> No. 1025
[x] Introduce yourself
[x] Ask her what's the matter

Sans moonwalk.
>> No. 1026
[ ] GO PLAY WITH THE KIDS

We have to play off ourselves seriously here. WE HOT GLUE FIGS FOR FUCKS SAKES!

Though it wasn't mentioned if they played to any specific genre so who knows.
>> No. 1027
File 121063524740.png - (92.31KB , 582x552 , keineair'd.png ) [iqdb]
1027
>>1024

Almost the end of the month!
>> No. 1028
File 121063563379.jpg - (118.31KB , 480x640 , keine4b.jpg ) [iqdb]
1028
[X] Introduce yourself
[X] Ask her what's the matter
[X] Moonwalk

You get the strongest urge to moonwalk, but you feel you shouldn't attempt it yet. A voice at the back of your head says that now is not the time. Maybe after perfecting another dance or two.

You introduce yourself.

She replies. “Shirou, is it? You must be quite the character to have the guys to dance into a strange place and try to answer questions. But I guess that doesn't matter, I'm Keine, schoolteacher of this village as you can see.”

She sighs and looks slightly depressed. You ask the teacher what's the matter.

“Ah it's just these kids.” She says “I feel distressed because I wonder if I'm doing enough to help them. They seem to be more concerned about play than the understanding of things.”

[ ] Try to cheer her up by talking
[ ] Try to cheer her up by moonwalking
[ ] Try to talk about something else
[ ] Bid her adieu
>> No. 1029
[ ] Try to cheer her up by moonwalking
MICHAEL JANONYMOUS
>> No. 1030
[x] Try to cheer her up by talking
>> No. 1032
whoops I edited out a line by accident that should read "She takes off her glasses and puts them on the table" also 'guys' should be guts; I should take more time to proofread these
>> No. 1033
[ ] Try to cheer her up by talking
>> No. 1034
[x] Try to cheer her up by talking
Save the moonwalk for the goddamn King of Pop, a NEET with Super AIDs like us has a long way to go before we reach his level.
>> No. 1035
[ ] Try to cheer her up by talking
Remember, this anon is silvertongued.
>> No. 1036
>A voice at the back of your head says that now is not the time.
Shit, it's like that color changing box all over again.

[x] Try to cheer her up by talking
These darned young'ns and their lack of edumakayshun. Teach them history, and they'll know facts for a day; teach them how to time travel, and they'll make facts for a lifetime. What was I saying again? Oh, right! Edumakayshun.
>> No. 1037
>>1035
Only when he passes charisma checks. But I'd say that we are more charismatic than the other anons.
>> No. 1038
File 121063609388.jpg - (142.51KB , 350x458 , 120736601264.jpg ) [iqdb]
1038
>>725

[ x ] Try to cheer her up by talking

NEETs making conversion creates a paradox, which results in a favourable outcome!
>> No. 1039
[x] Try to cheer her up by talking
[x] "Children should play together sometimes. Let me tell you the story of a man who didn't play with other children when he was young, and what he became."
>> No. 1040
>>1037

Should like to note (HIGH LVL) charisma only gets people killed.
>> No. 1041
[X] Try to cheer her up by talking
[X] Try to cheer her up by doing another dance

Must Level up "Dance" Skill before ability "Moonwalk" Is Available!
>> No. 1042
>>1039
SECONDING THIS LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
>> No. 1043
[x] Anemia option
Oh AIDs, you sure are a lifesaver, saving me the trouble of talking to girls and all that.
>> No. 1044
[x] Try to cheer her up by talking

You try to cheer her up by talking. You tell her how she's doing a great job and that you're sure that kids will be kids. They need to run around and play.

You also tell her that her history lessons are most interesting, compared to the ones you used to have.

“Lessons that you used to have? Where are you from if not here?”

Oh shi- you forgot that you're not from Gensokyo and that's a big deal. Ah well, it doesn't look like that matters much anyways.

[ ] Tell her that you're from outside the border
[ ] Tell her that your lessons were those of life
[ ] Try to change the subject
>> No. 1046
[ ] Tell her that you're from outside the border
Oh ho why not bite ourselves in the ass later.
>> No. 1047
[x] Try to change the subject

Oh no you don't I'm not getting baked like WUIG anon.
>> No. 1048
[x] Tell her that you're from outside the border
No big deal, yeah? I'm just a guy who chokes on food and doesnt afraid of hotgluing.
>> No. 1049
[x] Tell her that you're from outside the border, from the town of Bel-Air.

If this bites us in the ass so be it, this story could use some conflict.
>> No. 1050
[ ] Tell her that you're from outside the border

What harm is there in her knowing?

Anyway let's ditch the teacher ASAP
>> No. 1051
[X] Try to change the subject

Next part should be in a new thread (310 posts, already)
>> No. 1052
[ ] Tell her that you're from outside the border
If we can befriend Keine, maybe we can make Kaguya and Mokou stop their feud. Then we can all be a happy family!
>> No. 1053
[ ] Tell her that you're from outside the border
>> No. 1054
[X] Tell her that you're from outside the border
>> No. 1055
[x] "I come from a world that left me behind in a sea of missed chances. Left to dream of greatness but never achieve it. A world of darkness and conspiracy. But that doesn't matter, I'm here visiting a friend."
>> No. 1056
>>1055
Awesome

[x] "I come from a world that left me behind in a sea of missed chances. Left to dream of greatness but never achieve it. A world of darkness and conspiracy. But that doesn't matter, I'm here visiting a friend."
>> No. 1057
>>1055
[x] "I come from a world that left me behind in a sea of missed chances. Left to dream of greatness but never achieve it. A world of darkness and conspiracy. But that doesn't matter, I'm here visiting a friend."

This
>> No. 1058
[x] "I come from a world that left me behind in a sea of missed chances. Left to dream of greatness but never achieve it. A world of darkness and conspiracy. But that doesn't matter, I'm here visiting a friend."

Oh my.
>> No. 1059
File 121063731454.jpg - (171.45KB , 478x700 , keine5.jpg ) [iqdb]
1059
>>1051
Just to spite you I'm doing this last post here
-------------------------
[x] Tell her that you're from outside the border

You tell her that, in reality, you're from beyond the border.

The instant she hears that her face lights up in the most radiant smile imaginable.

“Ehhh, Really!?” She asks excitedly. “I've always had an academic curiosity as to what goes on beyond the border. Do you think you could humor me and tell me a bit about the the outside?”

You say that you're not sure if it'd be very interesting.

“Nonsense!” She exclaims. “I know! In order to sweeten the deal, how about I take you to the tavern and treat you to some drinks? Then you can tell me all about the outside. Sound like a fair deal?”

[ ] Agree to accompany her
[ ] Decline
>> No. 1061
>>1055

ooo~! I like, I'll work it into the tavern if you choose to go.
>> No. 1062
[x] Agree to accompany her

Trying to make it through an enchanted bamboo grove while drunk? No chance of getting lost here!
That said, Mokou Guide Encounter, GET!
>> No. 1063
[x] Agree to accompany her

Why not? I'm sure we have time.
>> No. 1064
[x] Agree to accompany her

Befriend Keine and the Mokou will be yours.
>> No. 1065
>>1061

That settles it.

[ ] Agree to accompany her

We're going to the goddamn tavern.
>> No. 1066
[ ] Agree to accompany her
>> No. 1067
File 121063755785.jpg - (197.21KB , 564x800 , 1206494914078.jpg ) [iqdb]
1067
>>1059

[ x ] Agree to accompany her

NEET is changing into something new! Kaguya is pleased.

Agreeing with Scorn (GET BACK TO WORK NIGGA), Keine is really getting to be overused.
>> No. 1068
[x] Agree to accompany her
And then we reveal to Mokou that our house is in the Bamboo Forest. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
>> No. 1069
[X] Agree to accompany her
>> No. 1070
[ ] Agree to accompany her

BEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
>> No. 1071
>>1059
[ ] Decline

Fuck off Keine.

Wait, no one wants the Mouku route right? I mean she's a decent target in GA
>> No. 1072
>>1071
Eh, presently I'm fond of Eirin route. I just want to build some Keine/Mokou connections so we don't get stuck up a burning tree without a fire extinguisher later.
>> No. 1073
[ ] Agree to accompany her
>> No. 1074
File 12106377322.jpg - (166.89KB , 1000x670 , 120775233113.jpg ) [iqdb]
1074
>>1071

Still have to deal with Keine atleast a few more times, after all EYES ON THE NEET PRIZE!. Team Mokou is gonna show up eventually. Atleast humor her, for now.
>> No. 1075
File 121063781319.jpg - (65.12KB , 376x183 , Kid.jpg ) [iqdb]
1075
>>1056
>>1057
>>1058
>>1060

The best part about doing a write-in isn't doing it, but having everyone agree after it's too late to add.
>> No. 1076
File 121063783592.jpg - (145.40KB , 500x500 , 1206241190842.jpg ) [iqdb]
1076
Eirin route would be great, but the "you lost me" moments she gives just about anyone would get tiring..
>> No. 1077
>>1074
Relax, this is still the introduction phase. Besides the hidden flags (which are missable events), you're only gaining affection points these days and meeting all the characters.

Also writing in a new thread.
>> No. 1078
>>1076
I'd have her teach me anatomy, if you know what I mean.