[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121279749620.jpg - (563.76KB , 988x768 , reisenm.jpg ) [iqdb]
4724 No. 4724
[x] Fuck it, just enjoy it and fall asleep

Ah what the hell, you might as well fall asleep. You don't fight your desire to rest and close your eyes. Sleep soon overcomes you. You enter into a peaceful state of slumber. Funny how your mind is at ease despite the fact that you're asleep next to a very cute girl.

Warm. There's a warm feeling on your face. You slowly open your eyes. The sun's gentle beams of light are all over your face. Hmm, judging by their intensity, you'd say that it's mid morning. You sit up. Your head pain is all but gone, but the bump on your forehead remains. The room is still a bit of a mess from yesterday, but it looks like Tewi (or someone else) cleaned up a bit. You yawn slightly and look at Reisen. It looks like she too is coming to.

Reisen opens her eyes. She's apparently still sleepy, as she also sits up and rubs her eyes. After emitting a cute little yawn, she realizes that you're right next to her.

“Oh good morning Shirou.” She says.
“Good morning.” You cheerfully reply.

It takes her more than a moment to understand the gravity of this interaction.

“Shirou!?” She exclaims, now surprised. “What are you doing here?” She looks around and see's that the both of you are in pajamas and in the same futon. “Wait! What happened here!?”
“You don't remember last night?” You ask her.
“Last night?” She thinks back. Then it hits her. She starts blushing. “Last thing I remember is being hit by Tewi and then nothing. Did s-something happen after that? I mean we're in different clothes now.” She asks bashfully.
“Haha, oh that.” You say. “Nothing happened, I was knocked out when we bashed our heads together. Apparently Tewi changed us and placed us here.”
“Ah, I see...” She says avoiding your look. “Tewi is as mischievous as always. I'm sorry for all of this.”
“You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm at fault as well, I was the one that incited her.” You say.
“About that...” She hesitantly says. “Just exactly was that all about? I mean, it was all sudden so I couldn't think about it at the time but...”

You look at her. She's looking at you as well. Hmm, it looks like she wants an answer. What should you tell her? Should you tell her that it was all a joke? Or that you were serious? Either way might end up hurting her feelings a bit. Hmm you can't think of a smooth non-committed answer here.

Just as you're about to say something. The door slides open.

“Undonge? Are you still sleeping? I need your help with today's experiment and-” The voice stops.

The both of you turn to look at the door. Eirin's standing there in her usual outfit carrying a couple of charts.

“Oh, I see that you were busy. Good morning Shirou.” Eirin says with a smile. “While I don't mind what you do in your free time, please be punctual with me.”

Just saying that, she turns around and leaves. Neither of you were able to get a word in edgewise. Well that was unexpected. Reisen quickly scrambles to her feet. She quickly grabs her clothes and chases after Eirin.

“Sorry Shirou, I've got to help master now, and tell her that it was a misunderstanding!” Saying so, she runs off red as a beet. You can see her almost stumble as she tries running, opening the door, and getting dressed. Well, women. You never know what to expect from them.

Still, Eirin coming here was unexpected. Could this be the handiwork of Tewi? Hmm, maybe, but you get the feeling that if it were so, it would've been even worse. Ah well, you shake off the last vestiges of your sleepiness and get up. You go back to your own room and get dressed. You wonder how Tewi undressed you and moved you in the first place. Man, she's stronger than she looks. You also make sure to go to the bathroom and prep yourself for the day. Feeling refreshed, you think of what you can do.

On the one hand, since Eirin is probably busy now with whatever experiment she mentioned, it might be wise to do something else. Kaguya is probably still sleeping. That one time that you woke her up it was even later than now, so chances are she's snoozing now. Reisen is with Eirin. And, as usual, you have no idea where Tewi might be. You could go out for a bit. The human village has got plenty of stuff you can do for just a bit, like browsing shops or having a cup of coffee. If you go anywhere else, it might take more time, but that might be fine as well.

You go back to your room and sort out your belongings. There's no need for you to be carrying all these items. You leave most of your stuff and only take what you need. Naturally that would be Albion, your trusty gourd, and a couple of items*.

Well then, what's the plan?

[] Go to Eirin's clinic
[] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
[] Meditate
[] Leave Eientei
----------------
*It's more for logic's sake than anything if anon, say, leaves in order to read at the cafe, it'll be assumed that he took the book. If he went on a date with Alice, it'd be a given that he took the booze, etc.

>> No. 4726
>>4724
[x] Go to Eirin's clinic
>> No. 4727
[x] Meditate
We should reflect on the fact that our little joke just stripped Reisen of her title as Bancho. How cruel.
>> No. 4728
[X] Meditate
>> No. 4729
[x] Rest and meditate on what we've learned
>> No. 4730
[x] Meditate

Towards enlightenment.
>> No. 4731
[x] Meditate

Yeah, this seems like a good idea.
>> No. 4732
[x] Meditate
>> No. 4733
[x] Meditate

You decide to meditate. It's the path to enlightenment after all. You go to the courtyard and to your usual spot. You sit and close your eyes. You focus your mind and purge all needless thoughts. You concentrate on your breathing and your senses are honed and you are listening to the slight breeze that's blowing above you. This is all very relaxing. It feels like an eternity since the last time that you meditated. You lose yourself to your relaxed state. Ah, this sure is a nice change of pace.

After a while, you come out of your meditative state. You feel your mind cleared and your thoughts are more coherent. You lay back for an instant and look at the sky. It reminds you of things that you might have otherwise forgotten. Such as the PDA, you still haven't found a place to recharge it and check it out. You haven't seen a couple of people these last few days either. Mokou comes to mind. You haven't seen the immortal for quite a while now. You wonder what she does in her free time. And although it's been only a little over a day and so, it feels like you haven't seen Aya nor the miko in a while. And for that matter Alice. Your missing her yesterday was most unfortunate. Likewise, you haven't seen Kaguya either. It might be a good idea to check up on her sometime soon. But that can surely wait, the sun's rays are warm and you feel relaxed here.

[] Go find a power source for the PDA
[] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
[] Stay a while longer here
[] Leave Eientei
>> No. 4734
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
[x[ Invite her to go drinking
>> No. 4735
>>4734
As a man that loves his booze, I can tell you that that's a great idea. But are most people comfortable drinking right after waking up in the morning?
>> No. 4736
[X] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet

If not now, after meditation at least
>> No. 4737
[x] Go find a power source for the PDA
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
>> No. 4738
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
>> No. 4740
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
>> No. 4741
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
I must have her.
>> No. 4742
File 121280092022.jpg - (113.33KB , 500x500 , 121074489353.jpg ) [iqdb]
4742
>>4741
>> No. 4743
[] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet
>> No. 4744
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet

Can I switch on my targeting computer now?
>> No. 4745
[x] Go find a power source for the PDA
>> No. 4746
[x] Go see if Kaguya is awake yet

You get up from your meditation spot and go back into the building. It takes you but a brief moment to walk through the corridors to Kaguya's room. You, in order to make sure that she's awake, put your ear against the door. You don't hear any noise from inside. Hmm. You can't tell if she's sleeping or not. Knowing how precious sleep is, you feel hesitant about knocking. You know how much of a bitch it can be to wake up having slept less than you wanted to. Hmm, it looks like you're down to a few choices now.

You could try knocking, potentially waking her up. Then again, it might be better if you opened the door slightly and peeked in, that way you see if she is asleep. But that just looks weird to be honest. It might cause the wrong impression. Lastly, you could just leave and come back later.

[] Knock
[] Peek
[] Leave
>> No. 4747
[x] Knock

Knock lightly. If nothing happens, then leave.
>> No. 4748
[x] Yell "Kaguya, Come out and playyyy!" at the door.
>> No. 4749
[x] Peek

We're perverts, through and through.
>> No. 4750
[x] Knock lightly.
[x] Peek.
>> No. 4751
[X] Grab some booze from your stack, kick in the door and scream "THIS PARTY IS ABOUT TO GET ABSOLULTELY CRAZY!"
>> No. 4753
[x] Peek
>> No. 4754
[+] Peek
She wouldn't take it hard. She knows we're at least interested, and she knows the kind of person Shirou is.

Also,
[+] Go find a power source for the PDA afterwards.
It's a bit too odd to be disconnected from electronic gadgetry for too long, especially for a NEET. We run the risk of distancing ourselves from Kaguya by engaging in this social, outside-friendly lifestyle.
>> No. 4755
File 121280327270.jpg - (34.93KB , 332x386 , Stare.jpg ) [iqdb]
4755
[x] Peek
>> No. 4756
[x] Peek
>> No. 4757
File 121280447877.jpg - (51.34KB , 355x355 , kagunya~.jpg ) [iqdb]
4757
[x] Peek

Eh, what the hell. You might as well peek to see if she's sleeping. You don't want to wake her after all. You move stealthily to the door's edge. You slowly slide the door slightly. Inside is darkness, you can't see anything at first. You put your eye on the crack and wait for your vision to become accustomed to the dark. You scan the room. Hmm, nothing in plain sight. You see that the front chamber is as tidy as always and you focus on the rear room. The adjoining door is open, but you can't see well in there. You strain yourself as you try to make out if Kaguya is there.

“Can I help you with anything? You hear a voice say.
“Nah, I'm just looking to see if Kaguya is sleeping or not.” You reply.
“Ah, in that case, I think I can help.” The voice says.

You turn around, and standing there is Kaguya. She's smiling at you.

“I didn't know that you took it upon yourself to peek into other people's rooms.” She says.
“Ah well, it's not that.” You try to explain your actions. “I was just afraid of waking you up if I knocked, so I wanted to see if you were sleeping. Since I heard no noises coming from within I decided to take a look. I didn't do it with any ill-intent.”

Kaguya giggles a bit.

“I imagined that it was something like that. I was in the bathroom.” She says.

She opens her door and goes in.

“Please come in.” She motions you to come inside. She draws open her curtains and light floods the room. The two of you sit at her table.

“So tell me Shirou.” She says after sitting down. “What brings you here today? Anything in particular that's been bothering you?”

You think of what to say. Why did you come see Kaguya this morning anyways?

[] Wanted to go out on a date
[] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
[] Just wanted to see you
[] I dunno, lol
>> No. 4758
[] Wanted to go out on a date
>> No. 4759
[] Just wanted to see you.

We haven't had enough Kaguya in our life recently.
>> No. 4760
[x] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
Then we follow this up with a date.
>> No. 4761
[x] Let's make a bear wrestling tag-team, Kaguya.
>> No. 4762
[X] Just wanted to see you and hang out for a bit.

Seriously, were I in Shirou's position I'd be in serious withdrawl from lack of gaming. And since our last battle ended with us passing out, we need to regain our honor.
>> No. 4763
[x] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
>> No. 4764
I don't think the time is right just yet, but at some point we should try to dance with Kaguya.

No. Not should. Not try.
MUST.
>> No. 4765
[x] Just wanted to see you.

Pick a target fuckers.
>> No. 4766
[x] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
[x] Just wanted to see you
Extra emphasis on the "you".
>> No. 4767
[x] Wanted to go out on a date

The recklessness worked with Reisen. Besides, we know Kaguya well enough and Kaguya knows us well enough, and admittedly...it is a LOT less reckless then "declaring my love for you"
>> No. 4768
[x] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
>> No. 4769
[X] Just wanted to see you
[X] Wanted to go out on a date
>> No. 4770
[X] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
[X] Just wanted to see you
>> No. 4771
You guys all suck. :<
>> No. 4772
[X] Just wanted to hang out for a bit
[X] Just wanted to see you
>> No. 4773
>>4771

Reversal Sign [NO U]
>> No. 4774
[X] Wanted to go out on a date
>> No. 4775
[x] Just wanted to hang out for a bit

“I just wanted to hang out for a bit.” You tell her.
“Oh? And do what?” She asks. “I there's always the usual stuff like video games and watching anime, but it's not that varied.”
“I don't mind. I just enjoy being here with you.” You say.
“Well then, you pick something then. I don't mind, regardless of the outcome.”

Hmm, she does have a point. But to tell the truth, you don't mind as long as you spend some time with her. You could play something with her, a fighting game like last time might be a good idea, or you could play something like competitive danmaku games. Then again, you could watch something together as well, a nice movie or something would be nice. Or, you know, the two of you could just chat or something. That could be a possibility. Just lazily chat while flipping through magazines or something. Lastly, there's yet another choice, you could take Kaguya outside. The two of you could go and stare at the carp-filled pond. Or if you're feeling adventurous even go have an impromptu picnic somewhere. Still, you don't know if she'd go for that, best stick with things that you know that will work.

[] Play the vidya
[] Watch something
[] Just chat
[] Go out somewhere
>> No. 4776
[X] Watch something
>> No. 4777
>>4771
[X] Wanted to go out on a date
DATE DATE
>> No. 4778
[] Just chat
>> No. 4779
[x] Watch Bible Black

(failing that, just stick with [x] Watch Something)
>> No. 4780
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black
>> No. 4781
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black
>> No. 4782
[X] Go out somewhere

Random encounter time, with a variation.
>> No. 4783
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black
This will either fail epically or have extraordinarily sexy results.
>> No. 4784
[x] ask if she pirated SWR yet, and if so, play it

otherwise competitive danmakuan gaems
>> No. 4785
[x] Watch Something
[x] Bible Black

Fuck yes.
>> No. 4786
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black

LOL DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 4787
I certainly wasn't expecting this outcome.

As Scorn once said in the previous thread, it sure is RECKLESS in here!

Then again that same recklessness scored us happy points with Tewi so...
>> No. 4788
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black

Let's take this to the next level.
>> No. 4789
>>4787
You Sir are a Genius
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black
>> No. 4790
I wonder if Teruyo ever watched Bible Black.
>> No. 4791
>>4790
see
>>4212
That answer your question?
>> No. 4792
[x] Watch something
[x] Bible Black

“Say, Kaguya?” You talk to her after making up your mind.
“Hmm?”
“I think that I'd like to watch something.” You say.
“Yeah? That'd be okay I guess. What do you want to watch? Anything in particular?” She asks.

You hesitate for a moment. But then you say it.

“Yeah, I want to watch Bible Black.”
“Come again?” She asks as if not understanding.
“I said that I wanted to watch Bible Black.”
“Ehh? Really now? You want to watch that? Why? Isn't it boring to just watch the same stuff over and over again? Plus, the PC game was tons better.” She states. “I guess if you really want to I'll leave it playing on the screen while I watch a magazine or something.”

She gets up to go to her PC and rummages through her directories. She runs the command to open the media player and then loads the video.

“All set. Enjoy.” She says with an almost unenthusiastic voice.

Hmm, maybe this wasn't such a good idea. She doesn't seem to even be mildly interested or shocked. You watch the first episode of the first series. Mysterious cult sacrifice, surprise school nurse dick, Minase being an idiot, etc. Man, she's right. It might be hot, but it's boring after rewatching it for the umpteenth time. You take a peek at Kaguya, she seems to be enjoying her magazine just fine, paying you no heed. How utterly dull. She's not even phased. You finish the episode, not even really getting turned on due to the boring situation. Kaguya notices that the episode has finished and looks up from her magazine.

“So want to watch another?” She asks.
“No thanks, I think I'll pass.” You say. And it's the truth, that was much less fun than you had expected it to be.
“Well, I just remembered that I had to go see Eirin now...” She says. “If you'll excuse me, we'll see each other later.” She gets up and leaves you alone in the room.

Could it be that you bored her so that she tried to find an excuse to leave? Well, she did look happy with you arriving here, but her attitude changed after your suggestion. Man, it looks like you screwed this one up. Ah well, your luck was bound to run out eventually, right? Best that it was with your buddy, with whom you can make amends easily (hopefully), rather than someone else. You get up. You leave Kaguya's room, well then you shouldn't let this defeat get you down. You're sure that there's a lot worth pursuing out there. Well then just what might those things be?

[] Reisen! I've got to find her.
[] The outside! The village, forest, and mountains call for me.
[] Self-flagellation! No other way to reward yourself for a job well done.
[] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4793
[x] Take some swimming lessons from Light Yagami.
>> No. 4794
[X] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.

Anon wouldn't be Anon without freaking out and despairing over even the smallest of apparent mistakes.

Though I'm not sure how "small" some of these mistakes are.
>> No. 4796
File 121281125746.gif - (475.96KB , 180x100 , ZAWA.gif ) [iqdb]
4796
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4797
[] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now

My failed plan to see an embarrassed Kaguya has left me in despair!
>> No. 4798
>>4787
Thanks Faggot.
[x] Take some swimming lessons from Light Yagami.
>> No. 4799
File 121281172764.gif - (402.77KB , 300x168 , zetsubou.gif ) [iqdb]
4799
[] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4800
>>4798

well i mean it's not like the rest of anon bandwagoned or anything right
>> No. 4801
I was hardly being serious when I suggested Bible Black, it got shot down last time, why not this time?

My god was I wrong.

[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.

This is our only path. I have no regrets.
>> No. 4802
[x] Go to Reisen for comfort

Maybe she'll like Bible Black
>> No. 4803
[X] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4804
File 121281240834.jpg - (78.35KB , 656x506 , GAH.jpg ) [iqdb]
4804
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
Getting this out of our system.
>> No. 4805
I'm not sure which is greater; my lack of surprise that this little plan failed, or my complete surprise at why it failed.

I mean, wow.
>> No. 4806
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.

Despair is NOT the option, faggots.
>> No. 4807
>>4805
Wasn't this obvious from the beginning that this was going to fail?
Teruyo is not forgiving, he punishes stupid and idtioc choices without mercy.
And he is right about it, Anon should get crushed without mercy for being stupid. Still i wonder if she left because she is disgusted about us or if she was getting hot. Well i hope for the latter, but i know she's just disgusted.....
Do we even have any chances with her anymore?
>> No. 4808
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her
>> No. 4809
[x] Reisen! I've gotta find her.
Kaguya is down...moving in for the kill.
>> No. 4810
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4811
The sudden surge in Reisen fans and the amount of despair votes tell me we're shot with Kaguya.
>> No. 4812
[X] Reisen! I've got to find her.
>> No. 4813
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4815
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
[x] CLENCH THOSE TEETH, SHIROU.
>> No. 4816
I know it won't win, but
[x] Reisen! I've gotta find her
>> No. 4817
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.
>> No. 4818
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
FFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 4819
>>4811
Not that our chances with the NEET have ever been that great considering the competition, but it's odd that we're suddenly losing her for Reisen when I thought everyone was all gung-ho on losing her for Alice.

Then again, I'm also surprised how easily others went along with the idea to ask Keine out like we did.

Truly, Anon is a fierce and fickle creature.
>> No. 4820
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.
[x] Tell her about Bible Black and how you NEED someone to watch it with
>> No. 4821
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
FUCK.
>> No. 4822
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her

REISEN FANS UNITE
>> No. 4823
File 121281371811.jpg - (52.38KB , 320x200 , 1201589698744.jpg ) [iqdb]
4823
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4824
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4825
File 12128138453.gif - (48.50KB , 647x393 , antispiral-just as planned.gif ) [iqdb]
4825
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
Very well then, we shall have despair.
>> No. 4826
>>4819
Can you imagine an Alice/Reisen threesome route? Over 9000 moebeetus points!
>> No. 4827
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.
>> No. 4828
File 121281405834.jpg - (181.83KB , 546x759 , 7e76ca308ea4d3b4d6ff20b1d500a1d5.jpg ) [iqdb]
4828
What's with the sudden support for Reisen, anyway?
I mean, not that I don't like the adorable little moon bunny, but still...

Is it the ears and fluffy tail? Is that it?
Because I'm pretty sure Kourin could help us out with some ways of "upgrading" Kaguya...
>> No. 4829
[x] Anemia option
>> No. 4830
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.
STOP DESPAIRING FAGETS
>> No. 4831
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4832
>>4819
I thought we avoided Alice on the risk of yandere-crazy-shit. Or was that avoiding Alice in /forest/ for confirmed yandere-crazy-shit?

[X] Reisen! I've got to find her.
>> No. 4833
This despairing is only gonna bad end us. Just watch.
>> No. 4834
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.
>> No. 4835
>>4833
All the more reason to go 2 choices back and correct the surprise fuckup.
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4836
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4837
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.
>> No. 4838
>>4835

Now I understand why Teruyo wanted to punish BAD ENDs.

I think thanks to this, he's not going to bad end you, and just let you suffer off your own stupid mistake.
>> No. 4839
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.
Though looking at it now...I doubt it'll win.
>> No. 4840
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.

I still have hope!
>> No. 4841
[X] Reisen! I've got to find her.

Oh, what the hell. Give me Moon Bunny, or give me death.
>> No. 4842
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.

Kaguya should just stay a buddy through and through, seeing as how we've known her through the interbutts. And Alice is just too god damn tsundere for us. I say Reisen is our main target now.
>> No. 4843
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.

Need Lunatic Rabbit.
>> No. 4844
[X] The outside! The village, forest, and mountains call for me.

Eh. Aya's my target.
>> No. 4845
[x] Reisen! I've got to find her.

Maybe a little Tewi on the side.
>> No. 4846
[x] Anemia Option right into Reisen's chest
>> No. 4847
File 121281578144.jpg - (41.10KB , 1049x755 , 121048549957.jpg ) [iqdb]
4847
[x] Anemia Option right into Reisen's chest
>> No. 4848
File 121281615929.jpg - (33.56KB , 445x263 , szs1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4848
[x] Despair! Because it's in vogue right now.

ZETTAI ZETSUBOU!
ABSOLUTE DESPAIR!

This is the only thing that goes through your mind. Your last move was kind of stupid. You went looking for Kaguya, after not seeing her for a while, and what's the first thing you do? Fuck things up. Her indifference and boredom were death blows to you. You can't honestly think of a worse way that it could've turned out. Maybe a giant rock falling on you would have been worse, but that's true of all things.

You walk through the corridors, head hung low. You move forwards, dragging your feet. You're sure that there's a grim aura emanating from you as you move in a zombie-like manner. You don't even look where you're going. You occasionally stumble against furniture and doors, but you keep on walking. Eventually you reach what seems to be a pantry of sorts. It's dark in here. It fits your mood perfectly. You sit down in a dusty corner and sulk. This sucks. Yeah, it sucks big time.

You suddenly come into contact with something in the darkness. It seems to be bottled shape. You clutch it. It looks like it's some sort of booze, judging from what little you can see from the label. Ah just what you need, you good old friend booze. It's been a while since you joined the ranks of your friends Johnnie Walker and Jim Bean. Maybe you should just get smashed to drown your sorrows. It's not like you have the willpower to do anything else, right?

[] Drink
[] Don't drink
>> No. 4849
File 12128161915.jpg - (87.71KB , 500x500 , 0e0d705b491020a2f2457cdbb0a790a4.jpg ) [iqdb]
4849
Why does Reisen wish we showed her more attention, anyway? I mean, sure, aside from walking in on her changing that one time, we haven't been as much of an ass to her as most everyone else there could be at times. And sure, we did show her some thanks and appreciation for the things she's done for us in a place where she likely recieves little of either.

But as the most sane and rational person there, you would think she would have noticed that we're an idiot.

But I guess beggars can't be choosers.
>> No. 4850
[x] Anemia Option right into Reisen's chest
>> No. 4851
[X] Don't drink

With our luck, it will either be something like soy sauce, or a strong laxative.
>> No. 4852
[x] Don't drink

It's a pantry. There's plenty of poison-inducing shit in there. Are you fucking nuts?
>> No. 4853
File 12128166616.jpg - (291.45KB , 706x796 , I don't care anymore.jpg ) [iqdb]
4853
[x] Drink
>> No. 4854
[] Don't drink.

You have plenty of booze in your room.
Go and drink there.
>> No. 4855
>>4849
She's so good-natured that she probably doesn't even mind. Our head may be up our ass, but our heart is in the right place, usually.
>> No. 4856
[x] Drink

Obviously a blessing from our friend.
>> No. 4857
>>4855
>Our head may be up our ass, but our heart is in the right place, usually.
I like this.

[X] Don't drink
WILL OF STEEL
>> No. 4858
[x] Don't drink
>> No. 4859
[X] Open the bottle and take a whiff of whatever's inside. Decide what to do from there.
>> No. 4860
[x] Drink
>> No. 4861
Who the fuck considers guzzling down random bottles in a darkened pantry when they have a perfectly good supply of booze stashed away in their room while sober?

Do you really want to experience what Eirin would do if you wound up poisoning yourself? You know how her handjobs can go, do you REALLY want to risk her giving you a stomach pump?

I propose a better idea for fighting our despair. When Reisen is done helping Eirin with her experiment, we get her to help us with a little experiment of our own, where we seek to observe the effects when you mix alcohol with moon rabbits.
>> No. 4862
[x] DRINK LIKE THE MOTHER FUCKING NORTH STAR JESUS CHRIST
>> No. 4863
>>4861
>>4854

No you don't. You drank it all with Kaguya last time. You do have a bottle of Marisa's hooch, but I thought that was meant for Alice?
>> No. 4864
[X] Don't drink

Got better things to do than kill ourselves.
>> No. 4865
Seriously? Shit.
Why have we failed to acquire more booze?
OUR GOD WILL BE MOST DISPLEASED IF WE FAIL TO REMAIN WELL-STOCKED.

As for Alice, I'm not one of the ones going for her, so what do I care what is or isn't meant for her? Sure, Alice might actually be pretty entertaining to get drunk, but she could just as easily wind up being even more depressingly-moody than she already is.
>> No. 4866
[x] Drink
>> No. 4867
[x] Drink that shit.
>> No. 4868
[x] Drink
>> No. 4869
[x] Drink

It's our only booze left. Better savor the moment.
>> No. 4870
Is Anon doing this because he's really that stupid, or is he pulling a "suicide by lake because we made Meiling sad" sort of thing because of our apparent screwup with Kaguya?
>> No. 4871
>>4861>>4870
I'm assuming Shirounonymous won't chug the entire fucking bottle if it turns out not to be booze. Also assuming they don't keep rat poison in their pantry in a confusingly booze-shaped bottle with a label that looks like it says booze.

I don't know how safe these assumptions are, but >>4853 I don't care anymore.
>> No. 4872
>>4870
The latter, I would think.
>> No. 4873
[x] Drink

Despite some initial strong objections in your mind. You decide to drink from the bottle. You open it and take a whiff. Mmm, it smells like some sort of berry. You take a small sip.

Hmm....

Not bad. It goes down smooth and is a bit sweet. You estimate that it's no more than 30% alcohol per volume level. You drink some more. You can feel the delicious alcohol flow through your body. Ah, drowning your sorrows with a large bottle of booze. This is how real men deal with their screw-ups. Before you know it you're drunk. It's only natural. You haven't eaten anything all day long and so the alcohol quickly spreads through your system.

It feels good. It makes your aching heart feel better. You can almost convince yourself that everything is going to be okay. You continue to drink, enjoying it. To you, life has no more meaning than that bottle of liquor right now. You sigh. You're still not drunk enough to be able to completely tune out your problems and so you think for a bit about your bad luck. Sure, you get away with a lot of things that you normally wouldn't lately, but it's just not worth it if those closest to you are upset with you.

You continue to drink. You look into the dark room, the piercing darkness seems to work its way into your very soul. You move about in the dark, pacing back and force. It helps you think about what to do next. Maybe you should get Kaguya a gift as an apology. Would she enjoy that? Maybe if you stood outside her door or window singing ballads she'd forgive you? Hmm. Oh, you know, maybe Eirin can offer you advice. Or maybe one of the other girls. Marisa seems to have a good way with dealing with people, maybe she can help? Hmm, well, whatever you choose you better choose to do it soon. Waiting and growing appart might just hurt her even more.

You drunkenly stumble through the dark room. As you're about to leave to get your stuff in your room, you have one last thought. Maybe you should consult the booze god for divine guidance? Maybe there's no time and you should just get going.

[] Ask for divine help
[] Just go already
------------------
Alright guys, next post in 7 minutes or when there are enough votes, whichever comes first.
>> No. 4874
[x] Ask for divine help

Who better to give you advice about a friend, right?
>> No. 4875
[] Ask for divine help

We have made our obeisances to the booze god; now let's cash on them.
>> No. 4876
[x] Ask for divine help
How long can it take?
>> No. 4877
[X] Just go already

>>Who better to give you advice about a friend, right?

How about someone who knows enough about our friend to be able to suggest something helpful?
Not to doubt our All-knowing Booze-Lord, but I'm not sure the advice it would give us would be all that helpful in this matter.

We want to find a way to make the NEET happy, not find a way to avoid having the NEET somehow tea-bag us. And, frankly, if we find ourselves in the position where Kaguya has suddenly developed testicles and for some reason wants to hold a little meeting between them and our face, I think we have bigger problems to worry about than whether or not she's bored or unhappy with us.
>> No. 4878
[x] Ask for divine help

BOOZE FOR THE BOOZE GOD
MOON BUNNIES FOR THE BUNNY THRONE
>> No. 4879
[x] Ask for divine help

Once we get buddy-buddy again with our buddy, let's go take that booze to Reisen and let her experience something new for a change.
>> No. 4880
>>4877
Keep in mind that it's still morning and we're already stumbling drunk. Eirin is busy with Kaguya, and I don't want Reisen or Tewi to see us right now, for different reasons.

Well, maybe Reisen if we have enough of the stuff left.
>> No. 4881
>>4880
>>Well, maybe Reisen if we have enough of the stuff left.

I like where this train of thought is going...
>> No. 4882
I do think Reisen is our main target now. I'd like it to go in a direction where it's a bit easy modo and we won't argue amongst ourselves about what the target is.

Come on Anon, time to fix that long since broken target detector.
>> No. 4883
[] Ask for divine help
>> No. 4884
[X] Ask for divine help
>> No. 4885
>>Reisen is our main target until we step outside again.

Fixed.
Just wait until we run into Aya or Alice again, or Keine asks us out for a second date. This won't last.
>> No. 4886
>>4885
At least we can rule out a few people, then?

Kaguya - Beyond repair, at the rate we're going

Tewi - Barely even seen her

Eirin - You know what they say, break my dick in half once, shame on you, etc.
>> No. 4887
>>4886
Tewi and Eirin are more or less expendable, route-wise.
However, I think that if we screw things up with Kaguya too badly, we're going to have problems, even if we aren't pursuing her romantically.

We're living in her house. She BROUGHT us here, for crying out loud. If she decides she doesn't wish us to live under her roof any longer, we're pretty much fucked unless we've got somewhere else to go.

Aya would probably be willing to let us stay with her if she's sufficiently smitten with us, but the sheer amount of things living on the mountain that could and/or would eat us means our already slim chances of survival will nose-dive straight into the toilet.

Alice would also probably let us stay with her under the same circumstances. But again, there's the local flora and fauna to worry about, and it would really suck to have to avoid getting tentacle raped anytime you went out to get food. Plus, she might not be entirely...stable. While Aya has already shown a willingness to let us get away with a lot under the right circumstances, we'd pretty much have to be constantly walking on eggshells with Alice, lest she go full-blown L5 Psycho-Kill Mode on us.

Then there's Keine. Not only would she herself be pleasant to live with, but her home is conveniently located in the village, meaning easy access to anything we might need. Especially booze. We would just have to be VERY careful around the night of the full moon.
There's no telling what a drunken were-hakutaku is capable of.

If all else fails, we could always become a hobo and roam around as Mokou's sidekick. Great if you enjoy the prospect of snuggling up with her every night under a blanket that's way too small, but not so great if you have a problem with sleeping in caves every night.
>> No. 4888
>>4887
We can manage to stay friends with Kaguya, I just meant actually doing her route.

I'm all for Reisen, but my second choice would be Keine.
>> No. 4889
I would definitely say buddy up with Kaguya a nice bit first, that's my first plan of action.

But in long run, I wanna take the Reisen route.
>> No. 4890
>>4886
>Eirin - You know what they say, break my dick in half once, shame on you, etc.

Maybe we should not follow her romantically, but rather the lessons themselves though are written as if they have some important future benefit; not the "reward" she promised, but the vast knowledge perhaps giving improvements to our tracing ability or mana capacity. More importantly if Kaguya doesn't care for you anymore, being useful to Eirin would improve your survivability considerably--considering Kaguya now just left to complain to Eirin that we were being boring.

Not only that, but developing a relationship with Reisen would be a lot easier if we suffer the same indignities under Eirin's experimentation, and commiseration is a good way of bonding: Remember when Reisen sang to us when we were in hellish pain from Eirin's drug? Hell, Tewi was even helping us out.

Poor girl needs to socialize more, but she's got no time; she'd need your help doing chores to get herself any. A mothering type like Keine would make a good friend for her, seeing as Reisen sells drugs in the village sometimes. Bring her to the bar for a few drinks, and you and Keine can listen to her ramble on about lunarian history and culture.
>> No. 4892
>>4887
>Tewi and Eirin are more or less expendable, route-wise.
>However, I think that if we screw things up with Kaguya too badly, we're going to have problems, even if we aren't pursuing her romantically.

Tewi and Eirin both carry a lot of weight in the Eientei power dynamic. If we can make ourselves useful to one of them, then as long as we don't go so far as to actively antagonize the princess, I can't see us being kicked out or killed.
>> No. 4893
[x] Ask for divine help

sure is dead around here.
>> No. 4894
>>4890

I love you.
>> No. 4895
It's only dead in here because there hasn't been an update yet. I'm sure as soon as the next wall-o-text is erected, there will be people to vote on it.
>> No. 4896
[x] Ask for divine help

Yes. You should definitely ask for divine help now. Even in your drunken state you feel that it's important to consult with your god.

You open the pantry door, letting the light come in. Perfect, you can now see what you're doing. You get a nearby empty jug and a couple of candles that are lying around. You light the candles with a box of matches that was lying around and place them around the pantry. You then pour some of the booze into the other jug. You close your eyes and start praying. Your incantations last for a while. You pray fervently, hoping with all your soul that the booze god can hear you. You don't let up, driving yourself into a trance-like state.

As you finish your final mantra, you hear the familiar omnipresent voice.

“I have heard your prayers and have decided to pay my disciple a visit.” You hear the voice say.
“Oh mighty deity, please enlighten one as ignorant as I!” You say.
“I assume that you have a question. But before you can ask it I must set your ways straight. Firstly, I am none to pleased at your lack of offers to me, even though you've had plenty of chances to share your alcohol with me.”
“Oh forgive me might-” You try to apologize.
“Silence!” The voice echoes. “I have not finished yet. Your lack of tribute is most unsettling, but I must admit that that last date you were on was wicked sweet. You had alcohol and got close to the girl. I am proud of you. That being said, judging by your more recent actions, you are here to ask me about what to do?”
“Oh yes my lord. I am sorry, but I am completely distraught as to how to deal with this situation. I am afraid that I have destroyed my friendship.”
“You stupid fool!” The voice bellows. “You do not understand women at all! Heed my words, since I was one for ten years.”

Wait wut?

“You assume that women's feelings and their motivations are exactly as you think. You are mistaken. It would seem that you do not understand what goes through the mind of the eternal being. And you most definitely do not understand the thought process of the rabbit either. Hell, in fact I believe that you fail in understanding most of the people that you've met thus far. Really now, you've made a mess for yourself in failing to understand that dollmaker or the tengu. Hell, I'm surprised that you haven't majorly screwed things over with the schoolteacher.”

You bite your lip, trying to let the criticism not get to you.

“How can I improve?” You ask trying to sound humble.
“Well, my child, you could start by either showing your affection for them in a clear and honest way or simply talking to them more. There is nothing that two people can't solve by simply taking the time to talk things over.”
“Thank you for your wise counsel, oh great god.” You say.
“Don't mention it. It's rather painful to be watching you struggle, even if I am drunk all the time. Anyways, make sure to keep up the offers and I shall reward you further.”

And with that the voice is gone.

You sit back and muse about what your god told you. Despite your blood-alcohol level, you can think pretty clearly for some reason. Is this divine influence? That's right, you can fix any problem! You just have to find the perfect solution. Yeah, that's right, you'll go around and fix your relationships. You should still be able to mend them, right? Now then, you should first start by mending your relationship with Kaguya. She is the one that brought you here after all. You can worry about the others later. You should be able to deal with most of them by afternoon tomorrow. Well then, you should think of something to do for her.

[] Talk things through with her
[] Get her a gift
[] Do something thoughtful for her
>> No. 4897
[x] Talk things through with her

Do what the god told us to do, I mean, he IS a god.
>> No. 4898
[] Talk things through with her

Also, make a mental note to make more offerings. The booze god is a cool guy, eh gives us sage advice and doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 4899
[x] Talk things through with her
>> No. 4900
[x] Talk things through with her

Kaguya is the ultimate listener. The best times we've spent with her was telling her things that we did.

We should be going to her for frank advice. On everything, and everyone, since the beer god made it clear we have no idea what the fuck we're doing. Even relationships--no topic should be verboten.

Let's get our buddy back.
>> No. 4901
[x] Talk things through with her
>> No. 4902
[x] Talk things through with he

Simple fucking enough.
>> No. 4903
[x] Talk things through with her
Majority vote GO
>> No. 4904
[x] Talk things through with her

Our tongue is already loosened from that alcohol. Complete honesty.

Let's go for broke, gentlemen. You can only win if you die.
>> No. 4905
Am i the only one who thinks that we will fuck up if we talk with her like we are now?
We should buy some present or do something nice to her for once.
>> No. 4906
[x] Get her a gift
[x] Talk things through with her
>> No. 4907
[x] Talk things through with her
The booze god is one of the most awesome concepts iv'e seen in any game ever.
Well done, Teru.
>> No. 4908
[x] Talk things through with her
>> No. 4909
[X] Talk things through with her

We were told to try talking, so talking we shall do. Gifts and thoughtful acts are of course good to show your feelings, but you really have to know what your feelings actually ARE before you can be honest about them.
>> No. 4910
[] Do something thoughtful for her

I'm not trusting any of the choices right now, you know how when you're drunk you THINK you've got the answer to everything? Well I kind of think that may be the case right now....
>> No. 4911
>>4910

But we don't just think we have the answer because we're drunk, we think we have the answer because we're drunk and are receiving advice from a voice in our head that claims to be a god.

We can't possibly be wrong!
>> No. 4912
You people are falling into the same trap the Beer God called us on. Stop over-thinking shit and stop acting on assumptions.

What kind of gift would we give Kaguya? Maybe she doesn't want a gift? Maybe we'll get sidetracked and lose another day trying to buy it? Maybe we'll ending up getting something she doesn't want or need but has to accept out of politeness? Do something thoughtful? Like what? Clean her room? Maybe she likes it the way it is? Maybe she would consider that an invasion of her privacy? Make her something? Food she may not want or like? Maybe she'll be put off by the notion her buddy has to do things like this, as if to placate her, before he can do something as simple as have a discussion?

Talk to her you idiots. Stop DOING things based on assumptions. ASK if she wants to do anything. ASK if she would like you to buy her something. Beer God has saved our asses more than one time. Don't ignore his advice. Fucking hell.
>> No. 4913
[X] Ask the Beer God out for a Date.
Time to hit on a God.
>> No. 4914
[x] Talk things through with her

jesus fuck
>> No. 4915
[x] Talk things through with her
>> No. 4916
[X] Talk things through with her
>> No. 4917
[x] Talk things through with her

Listen boy
Don't want to see you let a good thing
Slip away

You know I don't like watching
Anybody make the same mistakes
I made

She's a real nice girl
And she's always there for you
But a nice girl wouldn't tell you what you should do

Listen boy
I'm sure that you think you got it all
Under control

You don't want somebody telling you
The way to stay in someone's soul

You're a big boy now
You'll never let her go
But that's just the kind of thing
She ought to know

Tell her about it
Tell her everything you feel
Give her every reason to accept
That you're for real

Tell her about it
Tell her all your crazy dreams
Let her know you need her
Let her know how much she means
>> No. 4923
File 121289144271.jpg - (292.09KB , 693x625 , kaguya0a.jpg ) [iqdb]
4923
[x] Talk things through with her

Yeah, you should probably talk to her. You put away all of the stuff that you took out and leave the pantry. You close the door and absolute darkness returns to the small chamber. Ah, it would seem that this pantry was pretty close to the kitchen. Good. You walk through the now familiar long hallways, that look daunting to outsiders. You walk to the bathroom and wash your face. You want to wipe away any vestiges of your drunkenness before talking to Kaguya. The cool water from the wash basin clears your mind, and you feel that you can now act in a dignified manner without screwing things up.

You leave the bathroom and go to your room. If Kaguya really went to talk with Eirin, then she'll be unavailable right away. Your best bet is to spend some time collecting your thoughts for a bit. You sit down and think about the things that you can say to her. You soon switch to a lying down posture, as sitting on the tatami with no back support isn't exactly comfortable. You muse as you lie there. Your objective here should be to open your heart to her and show her that you don't want to push her away. To that end, you think about what you know about Kaguya.

Firstly, you know that she brought you here for some reason. She probably wanted something from you. So you might do well to ask her what exactly that is. In the event that she doesn't want to explain everything, you shouldn't press her. Knowing her, she has a good reason to do things the way she has thus far. Then, you should probably apologize to her. You were kinda dickish to her, even if you meant for something else to happen. Well then again, maybe you should just listen to any complaints that she has against you. You seem to contradict yourself with your thoughts, but that's probably due to your confused state. In all honesty, you just can't get into other people's heads properly. You scratch your head and sigh. Even though you're trying to rationalize, the truth is that you have no clue how to deal with this.

Well crap, you didn't have any plan to begin with. So you're better off just blindly stabbing your metaphorical dagger of understanding into the mastermind behind all this. Sure black miasma may hurtle towards you, but that's just your own insecurities and previous misunderstandings. If you keep at it like you should, you should eventually find an opening. Well, you at least think that it'll all work out. Hopefully your god was right, and you'll be able to figure things out. You lift yourself up. You're cautiously optimistic about your prospects. It's all going to depend on what you say and your attitude. You hope that you'll make the right choices. After all, what's more important than a true buddy?

You get up and stretch. You feel your your tenseness just by stretching and try to ignore the feeling of doom that's in the pit of your stomach. You leave your room and head into the hallway. You think that you've waited about a half an hour. Plus the time you spend stumbling about and in a dark pantry, you should have given Kaguya enough time to have finished her business with Eirin. You stop by the clinic quickly to check if Eirin's with someone, and seeing no signs of talking, you assume that Kaguya's not there. Good. You leave the clinic and navigate the seemingly eternal corridors. It wouldn't be a surprise if some of these corridors led to the heavens themselves.

Finally, you arrive at your destination. You're in front of Kaguya's room yet again. You take a deep breath and knock. You hear a reply from within and proceed inside. Kaguya is sitting the table, reading a magazine. She sees you and lowers the magazine.

“Oh Shirou, I didn't expect to see you again so soon.” She says rather coolly.
“Well the thing is, after what happened a while ago, I just couldn't let it go.” You start to say. “I just wanted to talk to you.”
“Talk, what about? If it's about insulting my character again, then I don't want to hear it.”

Insulting her character? Is that how she saw what you did? Well, it shouldn't come as a surprise, she is both a princess and your friend. What you did was insulting to both of those aspects of her person. Well, you're not going to get discouraged yet.

“Well, I was hoping that we'd have a discussion and talk about any issues that we feel need addressing.” You coyly say.
“Well then, say your piece.” Kaguya simply states.

[] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
[] Ask her to talk instead and see her perspective
>> No. 4924
>blindly stabbing your metaphorical dagger of understanding into the mastermind behind all this.
>black miasma may hurtle towards you
>Shirou
I see what you did there.

{X} Ask her to talk instead and see her perspective
>> No. 4927
[x] Talk about the things that you thought about [Continuously acting like a dumbass]
[x] "It occurred to me that this may bother you."
>> No. 4928
[x] Talk about the things that you thought about [Continuously acting like a dumbass]
[x] "It occurred to me that this may bother you."
I am going with this until something better pops up.
>> No. 4929
[x] Talk about the things that you thought about
"So it seems i've been thinking with my penis lately"
>> No. 4930
>>4928
>>4927
Doing it wrong. I'm not asking for your input, I'm just stating that that option gives you a sub option before actually speaking.
>> No. 4931
From personal experience, trying to figure out what's wrong with a girl by asking them can make you look really, really stupid if she keeps telling you "You should know"

[x] Talk about the things that you thought about
>> No. 4932
[] Ask her to talk instead and see her perspective

"I done bad, but I need to know how bad."
>> No. 4933
[X] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
>> No. 4934
>>4930
I'm still gonna go with [x] Talk about the things that you thought about [Continuously acting like a dumbass]
[x] "It occurred to me that this may bother you."
>> No. 4936
[x] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
>> No. 4937
>>4934
Can't have it both ways. Especially since that asks for her feedback as well. Or, it'd be fine if you mean it in the idiotic way that most people say 'oh hay I think I did something wrong so sorries', in which case your faggotry is dully noted. Oh and please don't repost your voting options, makes tallying votes all the harder. If it's a comment just say it.
>> No. 4938
[X] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]

I'm worried that we'll just wind up saying things that make us look like even more of a dickish idiot, as opposed to explaining our apparent dickish idiocy. Still, we were told to say what we have to say, and if nothing else this is the most direct way to apologize.
>> No. 4939
[x] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
>> No. 4940
[X] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
>> No. 4941
[x] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
>> No. 4942
[x] "To make this a little more interesting, let's pretend that I am a twelve year-old autist, with no insight to your or anyone else's thought processes, and no comprehension of intonation or body language." Smile.

[X] Talk about the things that you thought about [prompts sub selection]
>> No. 4943
>>4942
[] Ask her to talk instead and see her perspective

I know it won't win. Still, it's worth mentioning that everyone loves to talk about themselves and letting her vent her frustrations first will make our job easier down the line.
>> No. 4944
Choose only one from each section:

Section 1:
[] Start by apologizing
[] Start by telling how much she means to you

Section2:
[] Follow by stating what you did was a joke
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together

Section 3
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Say that she's more than just a friend to you

Section 4a
[] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,

Section 4b:
[] You try to be honest with yourself
[] You do things with no ill-intentions

Section 5:
[] Bow down in forgiveness
[] Hug her
[] Kiss her

Final Section:
[] You'll make it up to her somehow
[] You're prepared to commit seppuku
[] You love her with all your heart*
[] You're buddies through and through*

* Even if its the majority vote for these two, I'll change it if it contradicts previous statements.
----------------

Alright anon, make it good. From here on out your days on the non-character routes are extremely limited, so every choice might potentially close (or keep open! a route).

I'm going to wait for a long while before I write this so I get plenty of votes. At least half a day. And then I'll create a new thread.
>> No. 4945
[] Start by apologizing
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[] You do things with no ill-intentions
[] Hug her
[] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4947
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating what you did was a joke
[x] Say that she's an important friend
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Bow down in forgiveness
[x] You're prepared to commit seppuku

DESPAIR! OUR FIRST FRIEND HATES US!
>> No. 4948
[] Start by telling how much she means to you
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[] You try to be honest with yourself
[] Bow down in forgiveness
[] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4949
[] Start by apologizing
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[] You try to be honest with yourself
[] Bow down in forgiveness
[] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4950
[x] Start by apologizing

No brainer.

[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together

Again, if we're apologizing, there's no sense in making up an excuse.

[x] Say that she's an important friend

This one's a little more difficult because THERE'S NO FUCKING TARGET FUCK.

[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings but,

This one's easy. We're more oblivious than stupid. Though there's a fine line.

[x] You try to be honest with yourself

The "no ill-intentions" one is just set to backfire. Why bother with excuses? The path to hell is paved with good intentions, anon.

[x] Bow down in forgiveness

APOLOGY ONLY, NO HUGS, NO KISSES, FINAL DESTINATION.

[x] You'll make it up to her somehow

See above.
>> No. 4951
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[x] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Hug her
[x] You'll make it up to her somehow
Paragraph 7, subsection b.
>> No. 4952
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's an important friend
[x] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[x] You do things with no ill-intentions
[x] Hug her
[x] You're buddies through and through

Jeez Teruyo, you sure make it obvious what this post will do.

I'd so totally go the love route 100% if not for Reisen. Seriously. Kaguya is second on my list after Reisen.

But instead, I will just sit back and pray you'll do something like this for Reisen too. I'll be waiting!
>> No. 4953
>>4944

[] Start by apologizing
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[] You do things with no ill-intentions
[] Hug her
[] You're buddies through and through

We shouldn't overreach when Shirou doesn't even understand his own feelings
>> No. 4954
[] Start by apologizing
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[] You do things with no ill-intentions
[] Hug her
[] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4955
[] Start by telling how much she means to you
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[] You do things with no ill-intentions
[] Hug her
[] You love her with all your heart*
>> No. 4957
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating what you did was a joke
[x] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Bow down in forgiveness
[x] You'll make it up to her somehow

GENUFLECT LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR!
>> No. 4958
{X} Start by apologizing
{X} Follow by stating that you misused your time together
{X} Say that she's an important friend
{X} Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
{X} You try to be honest with yourself
{X} Hug her
{X} You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4959
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings but
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Hug her
[x] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4960
[x] Start by telling how much she means to you
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's an important friend
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[x] You do things with no ill-intentions
[x] Bow down in forgiveness
[x] You're prepared to commit seppuku
>> No. 4961
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings but
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Hug her
[x] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4962
>>4937
I was some other guy, by the way.
>> No. 4963
[X] Start by apologizing
[X] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[X] Say that she's an important friend
[X] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[X] You do things with no ill-intentions
[X] Bow down in forgiveness
[X] You love her with all your heart
>> No. 4964
[] Start by telling how much she means to you
Makes more sense to me, apologizing seems to half hearted here.

[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
Same as above

Section 3
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Say that she's more than just a friend to you

Section 4a
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but

Quite obvious to her already but she may appreciate us learning a lesson.




[] You try to be honest with yourself

Risky, that means we do MEAN the stupid things we do even if we don't understand them.


[] Bow down in forgiveness

Lol despair.


[] You're prepared to commit seppuku

Just because I reckon she will tell us to do it, then stop us just before the blade sinks in.
>> No. 4965
>>4964
[] Say that she's more than just a friend to you

Missed one!
>> No. 4967
[] Start by apologizing
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[] You do things with no ill-intentions
[] Bow down in forgiveness
[] You're buddies through and through
>> No. 4968
>>4965
Stab yourself with her jeweled branch and it will bloom in your corpse.
>> No. 4969
[] Start by apologizing
[] Follow by stating what you did was a joke
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
[] You try to be honest with yourself
[] Hug her
[] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4970
[x] Start by telling how much she means to you
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's an important friend
[x] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Bow down in forgiveness
[x] You'll make it up to her somehow
>> No. 4971
Teruyo's computer exploded so don't expect updates for a while
>> No. 4972
[x] Start by telling how much she means to you
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings but
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Hug her
[x] You love her with all your heart
>> No. 4973
>>4971
Someone else write it for him.
>> No. 4974
[x] Start by telling how much she means to you
[x] Follow by stating what you did was a joke
[x] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Bow down in forgiveness
[x] You're prepared to commit seppuku

"IF I CAN'T HAVE MY ONLY TRUE LOVE, I CAN'T HAVE LIFE!" *an hero*
>> No. 4975
[x] Start by telling how much she means to you
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's an important friend
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Bow down in forgiveness
[x] You'll make it up to her somehow

Mostly agreeing with Scorn here.
>> No. 4976
[x] Start by apologizing
[x] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[x] Say that she's an important friend
[x] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
[x] You try to be honest with yourself
[x] Hug her
[x] You're buddies through and through
>> No. 4977
[] Start by telling how much she means to you
lets get things clear, im not rly sorry for what i did, i just did what i thought might be fun.
[] Follow by stating what you did was a joke
so it turned out bad, my bad

[] Say that she's more than just a friend to you
well, she IS OUR special NEET

[] Tell her that you know that you don't know the first thing about other's feelings
but,
so thats why our joke failed

[] You do things with no ill-intentions
does she really think we do shit on purpose? she should know we loev her

[] Hug her

[] You love her with all your heart*
I <3 YOU MY NEET-HIME
>> No. 4978
[] Start by telling how much she means to you
[] Follow by stating that you misused your time together
[] Say that she's an important friend
[] Tell her that you know that you can be an idiot at times
[] Bow down in forgiveness
[] You're prepared to commit seppuku
>> No. 4979
Good news, Teruyo is preparing a reformat now and if things come together nicely, he'll bring an update within a few hours.
>> No. 4980
>>4977
>>lets get things clear, im not rly sorry for what i did, i just did what i thought might be fun.

underage b&
>> No. 4981
>>4979
Hooray!
>> No. 4982
Okay, I've dealt with my problems. But I won't be updating due to the fact that I'm tired as hell. I'll write ASAP.

In the meanwhile I'll leave anon with a tie breaking vote:

[] bow
[] hug
[] RANDOM ALLOCATION OF VOTES FROM OTHER CATEGORIES TO DECIDE THIS (AKA, do you feel lucky?)
>> No. 4983
>>4982
[x]Hug
Friends don't bow, friends hug.
>> No. 4984
[X] hug

If you don't hug your NEET, you can't have any pudding.
>> No. 4985
[x] Bow

She's the princess.
>> No. 4986
[] hug

Will Shriou's feelings reach Kaguya?
>> No. 4987
{X} Hug~
>> No. 4988
>>4982

buddies don't bow to each other

[x] hug

or

[x] RESPEKT KNUCKLES!
>> No. 4989
[x] glomp
>> No. 4990
[x] Bow

I believe hugs will be detrimental.
>> No. 4991
>>4986
>Will Shriou's feelings reach Kaguya?

TAKE IT, KAGUYA. ALL OF OUR FEELINGS.
>> No. 4992
[X] hug
Bow? you gotta be kidding me.
>> No. 4993
>>4991
>Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
>ERUPTING BURNING HUUUUUUG!!!!
>> No. 4994
[] bow
>> No. 4995
[X] Bow

In a Nero-esque "Shall we dance?" manner.
>> No. 4996
[X] Bow
Bow down like the little bitch you are.
>> No. 4997
File 121304260612.png - (24.66KB , 256x384 , genuflect.png ) [iqdb]
4997
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 4998
[x] Hug

I don't think this bow is going to happen the way it should.
>> No. 5000
[+] Bow... headfirst into Kaguya's lap.
>> No. 5001
[x] Hug
>> No. 5002
[x] bow
>> No. 5003
[x] Rape Kaguya.
>> No. 5004
>>5003
I bet she is way stronger than us, even if she is a NEET and a useless person.
>> No. 5005
>>5004
[X] Provoke Kaguya into raping us

I mean, just look at the way we're dressed! We're clearly asking for it!
>> No. 5006
>>4989

It's been awhile since I've seen this term.
You've ignited my rage-fire
10/10
>> No. 5007
>>5005
After that we go back to kitchen and make her some food.
>> No. 5008
>>5007
She's fond of cup noodles, right? She's had a hard day trolling the internets and putting up with our pathetic ass, so she'll want it hot and ready to eat by the time she comes out.
>> No. 5009
>>5008
Maybe we can give her a towel when she gets out of the shower and even comb her hair when it is all wet and silky.
That Hair needs daily care.
>> No. 5010
>>5009
...okay, now that's just silly.

Seriously, though, you broke the sequence. I would do what you said. I imagine Kaguya's hair to be smooth, soft, and well cared-for. Holding her close while combing her hair would be a sweet thing.
>> No. 5011
File 121307716676.jpg - (31.55KB , 400x400 , assassins-creed-20070710000750338.jpg ) [iqdb]
5011
>>5009
>>5010
GOD KNOWS YOU'RE LONELY SOULS!
GOD KNOWS YOU'RE LONELY SOULS!
GOD KNOWS YOU'RE LONELY SOOOOOOUUULS!
>> No. 5012
File 121307729713.jpg - (145.92KB , 450x541 , cf548bbfbb2ad12ef7428b358fdb24cc.jpg ) [iqdb]
5012
>>5010
I truly believe that, if done properly, a "Brushing Kaguya's Hair" scene could possibly be hotter than any H-scene with her.

Well, with the exception of an H-scene involving Kaguya's hair, of course.
>> No. 5013
File 12130775036.jpg - (7.75KB , 148x150 , shirouemiya.jpg ) [iqdb]
5013
OK, I've missed alot of this compared to what I've missed over in /forest/. Can someone fill me in? I stopped off after Shirou got back after looking for Kaguya at the shrines. I know her got a doll from Alice, but that's it.

He's a pic of me being lost.
>> No. 5014
>>5011
You know you want it too, touch Kaguya's hair.
No other way around.
Her hair needs to be taken care of, no one else can do such a good job than Shirou.
And we can find other uses for the Hair too, other than combing it.
>> No. 5015
Where did the hairfuck fans come from?
>> No. 5016
>>5015
Says the guy who started [x] Watch Bible Black
>> No. 5017
>>Says the guy who started [x] Watch Bible Black

Thanks for that, by the way.
>> No. 5018
And who's fault was it to go along with a silly idea?

Yeah the recklessness before it somehow succeeded but that doesn't mean you should be reckless ALL the time.
>> No. 5019
Teruyo has gone MIA.
>> No. 5020
Hope it's not too late
[X]hug
bow?
ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?
>> No. 5021
>>5019
>Teruyo has gone SWR.

Fixed for accuracy!
>> No. 5022
>>5014

My hair's going to get brushed.
My hair's going to get brushed.
Without a doubt - going to get brushed.
By no one else.
By nothing else.
Her hair -------- is going to get brushed by me!
>> No. 5023
>>5021
I wish I could play SWR, WINE won't run it. ;_;
>>5013
Read moar.

Also, this time expect a post really within the hour. Just beating a touhou typing game and then I'll finish writing.