[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121097764379.jpg - (162.34KB , 640x480 , bamboo.jpg ) [iqdb]
1659 No. 1659
[x] Wait here, surely she'll come back

You decide to wait for Mokou to come back. Yes - you feel anxious, and definitely the guilt from leaving Eientei has started to affect you, but wandering off on your own probably isn't a good idea. You clearly have no idea where you are. The only path you even remotely felt that you knew was the one in between the manor and the village.

During the time that you're waiting, your thoughts drift off, you start to think what did the people of Eientei think happened to you. Do they care? You think that Kaguya might care, and feel like a bit of a douche for leaving her side so soon after collapsing in front of her. Hell, maybe Eirin is also worried about, since she apparently needed you for some sort of assistance. Granted, it's a different kind of worry, but it doesn't make it any less valid. You think that even Reisen might be worried about you, since you're a guest at the mansion and she's the head bunny. You sigh, well brooding over it won't help now. You should just return to Eientei as soon as possible and show them that you're okay. Maybe they won't be too mad at your indiscretion.

After a few more minutes pass, and with no sign of Mokou, you decide to exit the cave and wait by the entrance. This seems to be the best compromise between looking for her and waiting at the cave. You're greeted by the warm rays of the sun and the immense bamboo forest. As far as the eye can see there's bamboo. You probably couldn't find your way here even with a compass.

After a few more minutes your patience is starting to wear thin. You start to assume the worst and wonder if Mokou is really coming back. Conveniently enough, you can hear some noise coming from the left, it doesn't sound like it's too far away. Even if it's not Mokou you could probably go check it out and come back and continue waiting. Still, patience IS a virtue, so maybe staying put is best,

[ ] Go check the noise out
[ ] Stay put

>> No. 1660
[x] Stay put
>> No. 1661
[x] Stay put

paranoia, etc
>> No. 1662
[ ] Go check the noise out.
TEWI! THIS TIME I'LL FIND YOU DAMNIT!
>> No. 1663
[x] Go check the noise out
Let's mosey!
Also, the obligatory 'Tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi'.
>> No. 1664
[x] Stay put
>> No. 1665
[x] Go check the noise out.

Getting lost is a good way to get Tewi to find us. She basically owns the whole damn forrest.
>> No. 1666
[x] Stay put
Remember what happens to people who check the noise out in horror movies alone? Yeah.
>> No. 1667
[ ] Go check the noise out
TEEEEEEEEWIIIIII
>> No. 1668
>>1666
They recieve delicious candy? 'Cuz that's what I selectively remember from horror movies.
>> No. 1669
[ ] Go check the noise out.

It'll be just like the horror movies. But, instead of psychopathic murderers we'll get delicious inaba.
>> No. 1670
[ ] Go check the noise out
Might be Mokou looking for breakfast. Or Tewi. Or both.
>> No. 1671
[x] Go check the noise out

You decide to go check the noise out. It might be Mokou coming back after all. You make your way through the bamboo trees, towards the noise. You get a vague feeling of deja vu as you realize that you've done this before. Fairly recently in fact. Just as you start to think that this will lead you into a bad place, you step on something that snaps, alerting whoever is on the other side of the thicket. You breathe in deep, hoping that you can be shrugged off as an animal or something.

“COME OUT SLOWLY OR I BLAST YOU!” You hear a voice say. “COME ON HURRY UP OR YOU'LL BE EXTERMINATED.”

OH CRAP. Now you're being threatened to boot. It looks like today won't be a good day at all.

[ ] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed
[ ] Try to make a run for it
>> No. 1672
[X] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed

oh son of a bitch
>> No. 1673
[x] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed.
Oh hay, looks like we found our ride.
>> No. 1674
[X] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed
>> No. 1675
[X] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed
>EXTERMINATED
Raymoo?
>> No. 1676
File 121097931287.jpg - (153.03KB , 500x375 , most-dalek-record.jpg ) [iqdb]
1676
[x] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed

Fuck, daleks have invaded Gensokyo.
>> No. 1677
[ ] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed.

Good, we're just as stupid as our namesake.
>> No. 1678
>Good, we're just as awesome as our namesake.
>> No. 1679
[ ] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed
Though it's probably a weaponless Tewi.
>> No. 1680
>>Though it's probably a weaponless Tewi.

Or a very armed Reimu/Marisa.
>> No. 1681
File 121098038397.jpg - (285.20KB , 500x500 , witch.jpg ) [iqdb]
1681
[x] Come out peacefully and hope that you don't get killed

It's probably best if you heed the voice and come out peacefully. After all, it seems almost everyone in Gensokyo can level whole city blocks, so you definitely don't want to give someone incentive to blast you. You make your way through the bamboo into a small clearing. There, is what seems to be the girl you saw flying the other night. Even though she was far away and you couldn't see very well, the clothes this girl is wearing all but confirms it.

Apparently, you're not what she expected to come out from the bamboo thicket. As she sees you, you can almost see a bit of disbelief on her face as she sizes you up. Her big floppy hat wiggles as she nods to herself, deciding what to do. All the while she keeps you threatened by aiming at you.

“You were the one in the thicket?” She asks and you nod. “You're human, ze~” You nod again in affirmation. “What's a human like you doing in a place like this, this is no place for regular humans, da ze~ It's a bit suspicious to be sure, how can I make sure that you're really human and not a youkai wanting to eat me?”

She seems to want proof of your humanity. You also wonder what's up with the 'ze~' it's kinda weird. You feel very uncomfterable because you can't help but feel that you're a single instant away from vaporization. As almost a reflex action, you had started gripping your laser pointer within you clothing. You could always try to blind her and then run. Surely you'd be able to make it while she's stunned. Otherwise you could always try explaining your situation or just try using logic to prove that you're human.

[ ] Blind with laser then run like hell
[ ] Try to explain your situation
[ ] Try to use logic
>> No. 1682
[X] Try to use logic

Oh, this should end well.
>> No. 1683
[x] Try to explain your situation
[x] Try to use logic
"Don't Youkai usually have pointy teeth and unnaturally colored hair/eyes? Plus it seems there are only girl youkai. How many pureblood male youkai have you seen before? Anyways, I need a ride. I've been worrying the girls at Eintei way too much. Bind me if you don't trust me."
>> No. 1684
>>1681
[x]Use logic
>[x]Shirou
>[x]Logic
>> No. 1685
[ ] Try to explain your situation
Our pew pew is no match for her pew pew.
>> No. 1686
[x] Try to explain your situation
[x] Try to use logic
>> No. 1687
[ ] Try to explain your situation
[ ] Try to use logic
>> No. 1688
[x] Try to explain your situation

What could go wrong?
>> No. 1689
>how can I make sure that you're really human and not a youkai wanting to eat me?

[x] Make some really crude innuendos

That'll prove you're human.
>> No. 1690
>>1685
Don't underestimate us!
Her pew-pew may be able to reduce us to cinders in the blink of an eye, but OUR pew-pew can burn out her goddamn retinas.
>> No. 1691
[x] Try to use logic

"I've never heard of a youkai so lacking in dignity that it pretends to be a human. Have you?"
>> No. 1692
>>1681

[x] Moonwalk the fuck out of there.
>> No. 1693
[ ] Try to explain your situation

"See, there were this tiny person, right? And then I was all 'whoa'. And then when I woke up, the world had moved under my bed, so I went to take a bath. Except the keyboard made my brain hurt, so I ended up walking out the window! And that's why everyone's shouting at me."
>> No. 1694
>>1692
So guys, when are we going to level up to KING OF POP?
>> No. 1695
[x] Try to use logic
"If I'm a youkai, then where is my hat?"
>> No. 1696
File 121098290332.jpg - (466.37KB , 800x1100 , marisa1.jpg ) [iqdb]
1696
[x] Try to use logic

You might not be the strongest nor fastest, but you think you could reason you way out of most situations.

“I think I can prove that I'm a human.” You tell the witch.
“Well, let's hear it.” She replies
“Well firstly, if I were a youkai, wouldn't I have tried to attack you regardless of your threat? By heeding your threat, I proved that I can reason and would not attack, at least on sight.” You begin.
“That's true, but you could be one of the smarter youkai who fancy themselves smarter than humans.”
She does have a point there but you continue nonetheless. “Even so I don't have any claws, fur, or sharp teeth, so if I WERE a youkai, I'd be either very weak or specialized in magic. That would mean that I wouldn't be afraid of your threat and have tried to blast you myself. Plus would any self-respecting youkai pretend to be human?”
The witch pauses for a moment and thinks about it. “Ah, that's certainly true, ze~ but I still have my doubts, you might just be a weakling.”
You sigh, and try to convince her fully by appealing to her ego. “If I were a weakling as you say, you'd have nothing to fear from me, you'd be able to blast me at any time. Plus, have you ever seen a fullblooded male youkai? I sure am not one. And in case that doesn't convince you this should.” You pause to land your finishing move. “Would a youkai say that the you're extremely cute? More than that, your whole outfits suits you perfectly and the hat adds to the appeal of a young beautiful maiden that you have.”

She blushes slightly at those last few words and relaxes a bit. “Alright, you've convinced me. But what's a human doing here anyways, ze~?”

You proceed to tell her (while skipping details like cuddling with Mokou) what happened to you since last night. After finishing your story, she nods in satisfaction and asks you what you want to do. “I was out here picking some rare mushrooms that only grow in the forest. I assume you want to reunite with your missing companion?” You nod. “Well in that case, you're in luck, she's been eavesdropping on our conversation for a while now.” She turns and points to a patch of forest. “It's okay, you can come out now.” And sure as rain a grinning Mokou steps out scratching her head.

“I guess I've been found.” She says smiling.

“Well since you've been reunited, I guess I don't need to take any further action.” The witch says. “I'll be on my way now.” As she starts to walk away she remembers something and turns around and stops. “Oh, I'm Marisa ze~, pleased to meetcha!” You reply in kind with your name. “Alright, be more careful in the future, not everyone is a magnanimous as I am!” And with those words she heads into the forest and disappears.

You're left alone with Mokou in the clearing. You immediately question her on her whereabouts. “I just stepped out a bit to orient myself. I didn't expect you to wake up so soon.” She says, but you can tell she's hiding something. “In any case, you're fine so there's no problem, let's get out of here. We can make it to the human village in less than an hour from here.” You're kind of pissed at her, and curious as to what she was doing, but you don't know if it's smart to annoy her since she's your way out of here.

[ ] Follow Mokou silently
[ ] Insist that she tell you what she was really doing
[ ] Get pissed at her for hiding and not saving your hide back there
>> No. 1697
>>1696
[ ] Insist that she tell you what she was really doing
STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1698
[X] Follow Mokou silently

But, wait, why are we going to the village?
>> No. 1699
>>1698
Seconded
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.
>> No. 1701
File 121098338545.jpg - (109.59KB , 808x531 , 937022a91713a2b650342f1e7c3028f4.jpg ) [iqdb]
1701
>>1697
>>STAY ON TARGET

How the fuck are we supposed to STAY ON TARGET when the target is changing every thirty seconds?
>> No. 1702
[ ] Follow Mokou silently
>>1698
I assume because Mokou doesn't want to get too close after last night.
Besides, we pretty much know the way back from there on our own.
>> No. 1703
[x] "The Human Village? I should be getting back to Eientei soon. They're probably worried."
>> No. 1704
[x] Insist that she tell you what she was really doing
We haven't hid anything from her so far, right? So she shouldn't hide things from us.
>> No. 1705
>>1704
She went to take a leak and doesn't want to tell you, natch.
>> No. 1707
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

They'll be worried sick. At least they better be.
>> No. 1708
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.
>> No. 1709
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

THIS. Do want Kaguya.
>> No. 1710
[ ] Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

SECRET WRITE-IN OPTION.
>> No. 1711
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.


She doesn't have to take us in, just to. Sorry Mouku but we want NEET feet.
>> No. 1712
File 121098485370.jpg - (165.85KB , 480x640 , 120934758250.jpg ) [iqdb]
1712
>>1711

Tewi sure is a rather elusive rabbit isnt she.

[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.
>> No. 1713
[x] Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

It'd be even more amusing if she says no.
>> No. 1714
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

Alarms go off and we're no where to be found. Yeah they're worried.
>> No. 1715
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

Be sure to explain that they must be worried sick.
>> No. 1716
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei.

Probably think we got kidnapped or something, going to town instead of there would be a serious dick move.
>> No. 1717
File 121098545770.jpg - (232.64KB , 450x637 , moukou5.jpg ) [iqdb]
1717
[x]Ask Mokou to take you to Eientei

You suppress your feelings and the curiosity you felt to know what she was really up to and you decide to tell her to take you to Eientei.

“Mokou, I think I want to go back to Eientei.” You say. She stops walking, turns around and looks at you.
“I don't think that's such a good idea kid. I'm definitely not welcome there and there'll be security forces everywhere, combing the forest. If anything we should go to the village and gather a bit of information before we go stomping off back to Eientei.”

What she says makes sense, but you can't help but feel that you're making the people at Eientei worry about you. You reiterate that you have to go back and now. Mokou sighs and says after a while. “Geez kid, you're really stubborn, like I said IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA. Eientei's security is really strict and the traps, as you saw last night are quite deadly.”

You can't help but feel frustrated and not totally convinced at her answer. But she continues to speak. “Look, if you want to risk your neck go ahead and go alone, I'm not going. I may be immortal, but it hurts like hell when I get hit by a rocket or shot at. Trust me that you don't want to feel that. Make up your mind, it's your funeral kid and only you should get to decide when you die.”

Crap, she's kinda ticked off at you now, you can almost see small flames coming from her, still you have to make up your mind now. Going alone is dangerous and might get you killed.

[ ] Leave Mokou and try to get to Eientei
[ ] Mokou is right, follow her to the village
>> No. 1718
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village
[x] Ask her what she was REALLY doing along the way.
>> No. 1719
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village

Fuck it, if they're looking for us they SHOULD send someone to the village since that's the only place we've been to in Gensokyo besides Eientei.
>> No. 1720
[X] Mokou is right, follow her to the village

I've been around enough to recognize when the DM is steering us.
>> No. 1721
[X] Mokou is right, follow her to the village

Damn her and her...LOGIC.
>> No. 1722
[X] Leave Mokou and try to get to Eientei.

We've got guts.
>> No. 1723
>>1718
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village
[x] Ask her what she was REALLY doing along the way.

THis
>> No. 1724
[x] Leave Mokou and try to get to Eientei
Tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi BAD END tewi tewi tewi tewi BAD END.
>> No. 1725
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village
[x] Ask her what she was REALLY doing along the way.

As much as I want to go back, I'm not taking a rocket to the face.
>> No. 1726
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village
[x] Ask her what she was REALLY doing along the way.
Because her saying she was just "orientating" herself is still bugging the shit out of me.
>> No. 1727
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village.
[x] Ask her what she was REALLY doing along the way.

FINE! I'LL GO, BUT I'LL BE INDIGNANT ABOUT IT!
>> No. 1728
Well this is sure to piss some people off, people skilled in torture.

If you want my advice, you should just lie down in front of a rocket. Trust me, it'll be a lot less painful than the neurotoxin.
>> No. 1729
>>1728
( ´ー`)
>> No. 1730
File 121098840254.jpg - (35.81KB , 339x500 , mokoux3.jpg ) [iqdb]
1730
[x] Mokou is right, follow her to the village

God you hate it when people use logic and and are right. It takes the fun out of doing something crazy (or maybe multiplies the pleasure, a voice in the back of your head says). But yeah, Mokou is right. You'd probably get incinerated or blown to pieces by a sentry long before you ever reached Eientei. You tell Mokou that she's right and start following her.

She still seems to be ticked off at your foolishness, but you try to make some small talk nevertheless. At first she's not receptive to your quibbling, but you manage to get a few words out of her and before you know it you're talking to each other like nothing happened again. However there's one thing that still bugs you, what she was up to this morning. You can't resist and ask her.

“Hey Mokou?” You start.
“Yeah?”
“About this morning, what exactly were you doing?”
“I told you.” She answers. “I was trying to orient myself within the forest.”
Still not convinced you press her further.
“I don't believe you, you should know this forest like the back of your hand. Case in point, you guide people to Eientei, plus you sneak around without their security detecting you. Furthermore, you definitely knew where the cave was since you led us there. I don't buy that you needed to see where we were.” Satisfied at your logic, you eagerly await her response.
“Geez, let it go, I don't want to tell you.” She says.
“So you are hiding something from me.” You say. “I thought we were being honest with each other, I have to admit that I'm a bit shocked and hurt that you'd hide something from me. I've never hidden anything from you, even my dealings with Eientei.”

Mokou tenses up upon hearing those words. She must feel a bit guilty by now. Finally she speaks up. “Yeah I didn't mean to lie to you. It's just a bit... difficult to explain.” Her voice starts getting smaller. “It's just that when I woke up I was lying on you, and you had your arm around me...” Her voice almost becomes inaudible at the last few words. You can't see her face since you're facing her back, but you can tell she's embarrassed. Regaining her composure, she continues. “Anyways, after seeing that I just needed some time by myself to cool down. After all, it was the first time something like that happened to me. I shouldn't have left you alone for so long though.” She pauses for a bit. “I guess what I'm saying is that I'm sorry.”

Satisfied with her answer you tell her it's okay, and that everything worked out in the end. You two keep walking through the bamboo forest for a while longer. Soon enough, you arrive at the village. Urging you to stay put, she says that she'll go gather some info and be right back. You agree to stay around and wait.

After a few minutes you notice that there's a bit of a commotion going on in the middle of the village square. You're awfully curious to see what all the ruckus is about. You could probably go and check it out without any ramifications since you promised Mokou that you'd stay 'around'.

[ ] Go check out the commotion
[ ] Stay like an obedient puppy
>> No. 1731
[x] Stay like an obedient puppy

Wandering hasn't seemed to go well the last few times.
>> No. 1732
[ ] Stay like an obedient puppy
>> No. 1733
[ ] Stay like an obedient puppy
Must obey Mokou
>> No. 1734
[X] Stay like an obedient puppy

Letting our curiosity for checking things out get the better of us is how we wound up in this situation in the first place.

Of course, snuggling with Mokou pretty much made it worthwhile. Until we get back "home" at least. I have a bad feeling about who may have been watching us that night.

Shirou, you got some 'splaining to do.
>> No. 1735
[ ] Go check out the commotion.
Hmm, maybe it's someone from Eientei looking for us.
>> No. 1736
>>1731
You're alive aren't you? That should in itself be reward enough for wandering around. You guys even avoided the bad ends pretty well. I'm supposed to be impartial here, so all I'm saying is that just because a choice hasn't worked for you in the past doesn't mean it won't in the future (I mean anemia option hasn't been that bad, has it?)
>> No. 1737
[x] Stay like an obedient puppy
[x] Practice your dance moves
>> No. 1738
>>1736

WRITE A FUCKING MOONWALK GOOD END ALREADY FAGGOT.
>> No. 1739
[ ] Go check out the commotion.

I hope Mokou is behaving herself.
>> No. 1741
[x] Go check out the commotion
B-but only for a moment, then I'm going back! It's... It's not like I don't want you to find me easily, stupid!
>> No. 1742
File 121099002454.jpg - (237.40KB , 500x700 , mokoukeine.jpg ) [iqdb]
1742
[x] Stay like an obedient puppy

After all that you've been through maybe wandering off to see what the fuss is all about wouldn't be such a good idea. You decide to stay like an obedient puppy would on command from his master. Soon enough, the commotion apparently ends and you're left wondering what that was all about.

After a bit, Mokou comes back, along with her is Keine. Keine quickly greets you and says that Mokou explained the whole situation to her.

“Earlier this morning, a couple of people came from Eientei inquiring if we had seen a human matching your description. All they said that it was important that if you were found to bring you to them.” Keine explains what happened in the village. “In any case, they said that they were in a security lockdown and to only use the main path, as the other paths were now full of traps. They said that anyone caught out there would surely be subject to grievous bodily harm.” You gulp. Good thing you didn't try going by yourself then.

After that suggests the course of action to follow. You can either wait in the village until the security lockdown ends and go with Mokou or you could try going alone through the main path. “You know the route to Eientei from here, right?” Keine asks you. You tell her that you think you know the way.

Well, it's up to you now. You can stay in the village for an indefinite period of time, and wait for the whole thing to blow over, or you can go now and try to make it to Eientei. The main path seems to be clear of traps, so you should be safe. Mokou seems to be worried for your safety but Keine just smiles and tells you to do what you feel like.

[ ] Wait it out in the village
[ ] Go to Eientei by ourselves
>> No. 1743
[ ] Go to Eientei by ourselves
>> No. 1744
[X] Go to Eientei by ourselves.

These traps can't stop us.
>> No. 1745
File 121099021477.jpg - (45.13KB , 640x744 , shirouswords.jpg ) [iqdb]
1745
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves
Kaguya's waiting. I will find her.
>> No. 1746
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves
[x] Tell Mokou she's welcome to come if she's that worried
>> No. 1747
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves
No problem he--oh hey, what's that flickering light I see off to the side of the path? For some reason I want to follow it....
>> No. 1748
[X] Go to Eientei by ourselves.

So Eientei enabled an untold number of death-dealing traps to aid in finding someone who's missing. Well, at least anon isn't the only idiot in this one.
>> No. 1749
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves

Eirin's waiting for us.
>> No. 1750
>>1748
Sounds more like we're being forced away from Eientei to suit the story
>> No. 1751
[ ] Go to Eientei by ourselves.
>> No. 1752
[ ] Go to Eientei WITH MOKOU :D
>> No. 1753
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves

There is no lockdown; we're in no danger, but they expect us to stay out of fear. Mokou's convinced Keine to go along with it, 1) because humans are safe in the village, and 2) because she wants to pick our brain some more.

>"Anyways, after seeing that I just needed some time by myself to cool down. After all, it was the first time something like that happened to me."

AHAHAHAHAHA! MOKOU YOU BALD-FACED LIAR!

I know your game; You're only thinking of us in utility to Kaguya. If she really did like us, then this would be a good way to hurt her. You didn't buy our story at first, but when you spotted us in Eientei while lurking, you knew we had some value. It's serendipity that we noticed you and came outside, since the alarm was the perfect alibi in accosting us.

You left the cave so you could observe us: Did we really not know the way back to the Eientei? Or was our first meeting with you a ploy? You also scouted the area in case Kaguya or one of her lackeys were observing or came to fetch us.

You didn't interfere with Marisa because you wanted to see if we were hiding any powers and wanted to see our level of survivability--after all, Kaguya wouldn't invest much in a person who dies so easily, right?

Roping us into going into the village by blowing Eientei's "response" out of proportion. Sweeping the forest would be a pointless waste of time and rabbits when the perpetrator most likely can most likely fly and/or is immortal.

You were bringing us to the village because you can't be attacked by Eientei there, where you can break our guard by acting chummy, filling us with food and drink, while you extract information, and seduce or otherwise have us betray Kaguya.
>> No. 1754
>>1753

Hell of a conspiracy theory there.
>> No. 1755
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves
[x] Tell Mokou she's welcome to come if she's that worried

This. She doesn't even have to come with us all the way, just far enough along to be sure we can handle the rest of the trip ourselves.
>> No. 1756
>>1753

You're the type of person who makes tinfoil hats to block out the alien brainwaves aren't you?
>> No. 1757
>>1753
OH SHI- HAVE MY DIABOLICAL PLANS BEEN FOUND OUT? You be the judge people.
>>1748
Well considering the eternal battle between Kaguya and Mokou it wouldn't surprise me if they had a bunch of traps to ward her off.

Also writing now, [ x] Go to Eientei alone won
>> No. 1758
>>1756

No, I just think that Mokou lost her virginity sometime over the last 1000 years, and that she and Kaguya hate each other.
>> No. 1759
>>So Eientei enabled an untold number of death-dealing traps to aid in finding someone who's missing. Well, at least anon isn't the only idiot in this one.

No, they enabled an untold number of death-dealing traps to aid in keeping away who or whatever it was that came and abducted us in the night.

If they had known we had left our room willingly, and are the ones who triggered the automated defenses in the first place, they probably wouldn't have gone that far. Frankly, I think we should be flattered that they don't think we're that stupid, and assume we were forcibly abducted.
>> No. 1760
>>1758
If Mokou drank the Hourai elixir while a virgin, will her hymen regenerate after each time?
>> No. 1761
>>1758
What?
>> No. 1762
>>1760
Oh god I think I remember having this argument...
>> No. 1763
>>1761

Do I have to spell it out for you Shirou?

>“It's just that when I woke up I was lying on you, and you had your arm around me...” Her voice almost becomes inaudible at the last few words. You can't see her face since you're facing her back, but you can tell she's embarrassed. Regaining her composure, she continues. “Anyways, after seeing that I just needed some time by myself to cool down. After all, it was the first time something like that happened to me.

Read that last line again. Whatever the hell the unheard words were (I assume she was implying she noticed our erection) it's NOT something she hasn't seen before.
>> No. 1764
File 121099244231.png - (259.29KB , 512x512 , alice.png ) [iqdb]
1764
[x] Go to Eientei by ourselves

You decide that you've put it off long enough. You're going to Eientei. You tell Keine thanks for her offer and bid her and Mokou farewell. Mokou tells you to take care and you're off. You think you remember the path perfectly now and head into the bamboo forest once again. You wonder if you've upset the people at Eientei and continue to walk. According to your calculations you should be halfway there.

You carry on walking when you see what appears to be a girl wearing a blue dress with some frills on the white top part. Why is it that everyone in Gensokyo tends to have a ribbon, frills, or other things that went out of vogue in the outside world eons ago? The girl is pretty cute and the dress definitely does suit her. As you continue walking, she notices you and asks you to stop for a bit, if you don't mind. Seeing that she doesn't apparently present a threat, you comply and ask her what's the matter. And then you see it.

Beautiful. Absolutely precious. Words alone cannot describe the beauty of it.

You're completely enthralled at the sight of it.

There's a small doll flying around the girl. This doll is just precious, the workmanship is superb. Even though you'd need to get closer to confirm it, you suspect that the doll was lovingly crafted by hand. The details on it are just remarkable. Your collector senses go absolutely crazy. You know right there and then that you want it. And if you can't have it you want one similar to it.

You come to your senses when you realize that the girl has been speaking with you and is apparently expecting an answer.

“Huh, come again?” You ask the girl.

“Geez, pay attention when someone speaks to you.” The girl says. “I said that I was looking for a certain person that was wandering around this forest. Black dress, with an apron and a funny-looking hat?”

You instantly remember your encounter with Marisa. Could she be referring to her? You ask her if the girl's name was Marisa.

“Yeah that's her! So you saw her, right?” She asks you. You tell her that she was in the forest a while ago, but she's probably gone by now. “Well, thanks I guess, it beats not knowing if she was here or not. If you see her again, tell her Alice is looking for her.”

You nod and say that you will.

Well then I'll be off, thanks for your time.

“WAIT!” A voice screams in your head.

The doll. Ask her about the doll. Every single ounce of your willpower goes into restraining yourself from shouting like a retard, asking about the doll. You try to focus yourself and organize your thoughts. You really want to ask about the doll, since it's probably the only chance you'll ever get to find out about such a sublime piece of craftsmanship. The girl is starting to leave. You need to know if you are to call yourself a collector. It feels like you're going to burst if you don't find out. It can't possibly take more than a few moments to find out about the doll.

[ ] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll
[ ] Hold the urge in and head straight to Eientei
>> No. 1765
[ ] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll

We collect dolls, of course.
>> No. 1766
[ ] Hold the urge in and head straight to Eientei

Alice is gonna kill us if we freak the fuck out over Shanghai.
>> No. 1767
>>1763
OR the last few lines that were "almost inaudible" were the very ones we read (e.g. you had your arm around me). In other words, the immortal loner girl was a bit freaked out at waking up to see that she's been all cozy and cuddled next to HotGluenonymous.
>> No. 1768
>>1764

[x] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll

>It can't possibly take more than a few moments to find out about the doll.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 1769
[x] Sublimate the urge and moonwalk straight to Eientei
>> No. 1770
[ ] Hold the urge in and head straight to Eientei

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 1771
[X] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll.

DO WANT Unlimited Fig Works and eventual Trap anon.
>> No. 1772
[X] Hold the urge in and head straight to Eientei

I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING AND I DO NOT LIKE IT
>> No. 1773
[X] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll

She might think it's awesome that we love dolls, too!
>> No. 1774
>>1767

>After all, it was the first time something like that happened to me.

Again, which part of this statement do you find equivocal?
>> No. 1775
File 121099288549.jpg - (71.47KB , 212x267 , 120710689592.jpg ) [iqdb]
1775
[X] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll

Good, Shanghai, you're looking kind of moHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 1776
[X] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll.

Why Alice, your doll looks broken. Allow me to lend some HOT GLUE!
>> No. 1777
[ ] Hold the urge in and head straight to Eientei

Hold out Anon! Now that you've met Marisa you'll surely be able to see Alice and her Shanghai again!
>> No. 1778
>>1776
I lol'd
Asking about the doll won. Writing now
>> No. 1779
No! BAD ANON! BAD!
NO HOTGLUING SHANGHAI!

We must save our hot glue for the NEET.
>> No. 1780
>>1774
Either that word doesn't mean what you think it means, or your response is a non-sequitur. I mean, what, you think she's been cozied up and asleep with someone's arm around her, but HASN'T seen a guy's erection through his pants and is shocked? There's a pretty fine line, and I don't find it any more reasonable to assume both, than to merely assume the former.
>> No. 1781
I've wanted a Shanghai of my own ever since she showed up in the /forest/ LA.
>> No. 1782
If we're Shirou, why don't we make our own doll with tracing?
>> No. 1783
>>1782
We're just a wannabe.
>> No. 1784
>>1779

She'll understand.
>> No. 1785
[ ] Hold the urge in and head straight to Eientei
>> No. 1786
File 121099439125.jpg - (35.63KB , 320x240 , alicetalk.jpg ) [iqdb]
1786
[x] Call out to Alice and ask about the doll

You just couldn't let this one slide. You HAVE to find out about this masterpiece. You stop the girl.

“Yes what is it?” She asks
“It's about your doll.”
“My doll? Oh you mean Shanghai here?” As she says the doll's name it flies towards you. You're absolutely captivated by its majestic apperance.
“It's just that I myself collect pieces like those. And I must say that I was quite taken aback by the beauty of it. Her level of detail is unprecedented. I simply must know where you got it.”
Alice smiles upon hearing that. “Thank you, I made her myself.”
“Made it yourself? Then you have a most impressive level of skill!” You say excitedly.
“Oh no, it's nothing like that, I just make these in my spare time. I normally only take Shanghai and Hourai with me, Shanghai is here as you can see, and I sent Hourai to scout around for Marisa.”
You interject in the conversation. “Truly I have not seen a doll as fine as that ever, even the clothes are apparently handmade, you can tell that the creator truly loves giving life to her creations.”
Alice blushes in response to the comment. “Oh please stop flattering me, you're just saying that.”
You reply. “No that's not it at all, I truly think the doll is wonderful, here let me tell you a bit about my collection.”

You begin to chat away with Alice about your collection. You introduce yourself and tell her you come from the outside world. Alice listens attentively, hearing your stories about PG kits, 1/7 Resin kits, and 1/8 PVCs and how sometimes you have to outbid or line up days before to get really rare ones. Alice is apparently very entertained with your tale, asking sometimes about the building materials or the quality of certain pieces. Before you know it a few hours have elapsed and it's mid-afternoon. You tell Alice that you were on your way to Eientei and ask her to please visit you whenever she gets the chance. You'd love to see her doll collection someday.

Alice for her part says that it was a great conversation and she hasn't talked to anyone like she has to you for a good while now. She almost seems... sad as she says this but she soon brightens up and tells you to come visit her anytime. In fact, if you wanted to come for tea now she could have you back before the day is done. The offer is mighty tempting and you do want to see her dolls. On the other hand, you should check up on the people at Eientei, you already told Alice that she can come visit you anytime.

[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!
>> No. 1787
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
>> No. 1788
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
>> No. 1789
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!
>> No. 1790
[x] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
In /eientei/ you go to Eientei. Not to the Forest of Magic.
>> No. 1791
>>1780

This is the last time I'm going to repeat myself: Whatever it is that she could've POSSIBLY seen or been exposed to is not something that she is experiencing for the first time. Groping? She's a thousand years old. Spooning? She's a thousand years old. She got wet or saw an erection? She's a thousand years old. However, she says "after all" it was her first time experiencing something "like that". So we conclude it's an act, a ploy, a trick, a charade, a deception--affecting coyness to make us more interested in her.

>I mean, what, you think she's been cozied up and asleep with someone's arm around her, but HASN'T seen a guy's erection through his pants and is shocked? There's a pretty fine line, and I don't find it any more reasonable to assume both, than to merely assume the former.

If we're going to use fancy logician words, then that's some straw man you've built there, and I'm not touching it.
>> No. 1792
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!
>> No. 1793
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

UNLIMITED FIG WORKS.
>> No. 1794
[X] Politely decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei.
[X] Explain why getting back to Eientei is so important.

I loves me some Alice and some dolls, but we really do owe it to Kaguya to get back and show her we're alright. I don't want to alienate Alice, though, so let's be honest about it.
>> No. 1795
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

You're allowed to visit other areas temporarily in LA. So let's visit Alice's house. Must have doll.
>> No. 1796
[X] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

I am the bone of my figure.
>> No. 1797
[X] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

Too bad we didn't bring any of our figures to show Alice, huh?
>> No. 1798
[x] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!
[x] Steal one

You think figs are expensive?
Dolls are even more.
>> No. 1799
>>1791
Like I said, your response seemed a total non-sequitur, so I had to hypothesize what kind of oddball reasoning you might have been following. I hadn't noticed that the chain of replies went back to the so-called "tinfoil conspiracy" theory, or I needn't have bothered.
>> No. 1800
File 12109948226.jpg - (93.34KB , 450x630 , 2dc5848cdaaf8822a7081186df3651dd.jpg ) [iqdb]
1800
[X] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei

We can go see Alice again another day. For the time being, however, I really think we should go back and try to smooth things over with everyone. Maybe even spend some quality time with Kaguya.

You remember her, right? Good buddy, the one who brought you here, was worried sick about you when you collapsed, gave up her usual NEET activities to wait for you to get better, and has in general been able to spend very little time with us since we got here?
>> No. 1801
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we cum!
>> No. 1802
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
This is /eientei/ not /forest/ damnit. I want my NEET and Nurse!
>> No. 1803
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
>> No. 1804
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
>> No. 1805
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
>> No. 1806
>>1794

[X] Politely decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei.
[X] Explain why getting back to Eientei is so important.

Seconding. We've already wasted a few hours. Another minute to re-inflate Alice's enthusiasm won't hurt.
>> No. 1807
[ ] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei.
We can't ignore the kind people that brought us here in the first place. Especially Kaguya.
>> No. 1808
[X] Politely decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei.
[X] Explain why getting back to Eientei is so important.

Sorry Alice, we gotta go make sure they know we weren't kidnapped, just stupid.
>> No. 1809
Aight. I'll also tack on the "Politely" and the "[X] Explain why getting back to Eientei is so important." to my vote back at >>1790.
>> No. 1810
[x] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei
We already have plenty of 'splainin to do about why we decided to jump out a window when we were SUPPOSED to be in the clinic. Following that up with how we spent the whole afternoon playing with dolls while they're worried about us is going to get us disowned by Eintei.
>> No. 1811
[X] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

fuck yeah
>> No. 1812
[X] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

The people denying us our Doll Heaven are the same ones who voted to not buy the figure at the start.
>> No. 1813
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

hot glue time
>> No. 1814
Alright, as much as it pains me not to do this
Eientei won. Because the last time I checked there were more overall votes for it. You'll get another chance, maybe.

Also lol at the pretty mature debate on Mokou's chastity. I'd contribute but it'd kinda be a spoiler.
>> No. 1815
>>1814
>>You'll get another chance, maybe.
>>maybe

Good job, faggots.
>> No. 1816
>>1814
GEE I AM CERTAINLY NOT SENSING SOME BIAS ON THE PART OF THE DUNGEONMASTER HERE, NOSIREE
>> No. 1817
[x] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!
>> No. 1818
>>Good job, faggots.

Well, excuse us for preferring delicious NEET feet over some poop-leaker.
>> No. 1819
[ ] Take her up on it. Doll heaven here we come!

wheres my unlimitd fig works?
>> No. 1820
>>1816

Hey, he's allowed to have an idea of where he wants the story to go, even if we cockblock him constantly.
>> No. 1821
>>1816
If you knew my overall plan you'd see that it's not bias storywise, it's just that some things are more fun to type out that others.
>> No. 1822
>>1818
It's not for Alice, it's for Unlimited Fig Works.
>> No. 1823
>>1818

It's not Alice we're after though. We'd go into her house, and have enough hot glue to last us through her entire collection... And then we'd whip out that hot glue gun we've had on us for a while and give them another coat for the hell of it
>> No. 1824
>You'll get another chance, maybe.
Why would we want one? Forget Alice, wheres the god damned NEET.
>> No. 1825
>>1815
>>1816

Bawwww more. If you really want to "hot glue" with Alice/Shanghai then you should go ask Scorn about it. He like to cater to weird fetishes and shit.... whether you want him to or not.
>> No. 1826
Well, Maybe Alice's let us have shanghai alone as a guide.
>> No. 1827
>>1826
Hopeless Optimism, is that you? It's been so long!
>> No. 1828
I'm still waiting for us to use more famous Shirou lines, such as dying when you're killed, etc.
>> No. 1829
>>1791

I thought that she's been very close to a hermit for the past thousand years. She's never exactly been the most friendly and part of her character is her pure hatred and RAGE over Kaguya. When you think about it, she's kind of like the Punisher with only one person.
>> No. 1830
>>1828

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't seen a "do you have enough x, King/Queen of y?" But then again, the protagonist does have Shirou's honesty and naivety.
>> No. 1831
>>1829

The Punisher is a virgin?
>> No. 1832
>>1831

The Punisher wasn't a young boy when he started his crusade. And in Mokou's case I think it'd be a fair assumption that Keine is one of the first mortals to actually get close to her.
>> No. 1833
>>1832
WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY
>> No. 1834
File 121099742232.jpg - (282.60KB , 648x912 , eienteisanstewi.jpg ) [iqdb]
1834
[x] Decline her kind offer, and go to Eientei

You politely refuse Alice, telling her that the people at Eientei are probably really worried about you. She says that it must be nice to have people care about you, something which hurts you a bit on the inside. You, however, tell her to come visit you anytime that you're really anxious to see her collection. You reiterate that you've never seen anything quite as wonderful as Shanghai and hope to see her soon. She brightens up after a moment and tells you that she'll come pick you up one of these days.

You hug her goodbye, to which she's a bit shocked but ultimately accepts, and then bid her farewell. You're sure with that she understands that it's really circumstances beyond your control now. You continue walking along the path, thinking of the wonderful discovery that you made. If there was one thing you were starting to miss from the other side of the border, it would have been your collection. You could probably do without internet and eroge for a while, but to take away a man's collection is just heresy.

As you near Eientei, you get the distinct feeling that you're being watched. You most definitely can feel several pairs of eyes staring at you. Fearing the worse, you grab a broken off piece of bamboo stalk in case you're attacked. However, you manage to make it to Eientei without incident. As you open the door, you notice that both Kaguya and Eirin are waiting for you in the entry hall.

Upon seeing you, Kaguya runs up to you and hugs you, as enthusiatically as you hugged her the first day that you arrived. “Where were you? We've been worried sick. After the alarm went off and you were missing from your bed, we were frantically searching for you. We thought that you might've been kidnapped.” She lets go and looks at you with sad eyes. Oh man, she's so moe you're going to die.

“Don't worry,” Eirin says. “He's the type that wouldn't die even if you killed him.”
As if by instinct you reply “But people die when they're killed.”
“Haha true.” Eirin continues. “But some die more permanently than others, if you catch my drift.”
“You lost me.”
“Well, that shouldn't matter.” She concludes. “Come sit down and we'll hear all about your end of the story. Our princess has been worried sick here, I think she was even crying earlier.”

“I was not!” Kaguya interjects. “But it's true that you had me worried, after all you're in my care since you're my guest here.”

They usher you into a room. On your way in you see Reisen and she nods at you. You sit down and are now face to face with the two eager lunarians. Well, it's do or die time. You should tell them something since they're hinging on your every word.

[ ] Tell them the whole, unabridged true
[ ] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having met Mokou
[ ] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having met Alice
[ ] Make up a complete lie

----
If you lie, state what the lie is going to be.
>> No. 1835
[ ] Tell them the whole, unabridged true
>> No. 1836
>>1834
It's actually "People die if they are killed." But close enough.

[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged truth.
>> No. 1837
>>1834
[ ] Tell them the whole, unabridged true
Shirou does not lie, for better or for worse.
>> No. 1838
>>1836
Hey, I fucked up the word 'truth' I think paraphrashing a quote from an eroge should be somewhat of a lower priority.
>> No. 1839
[z] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having met Mokou

Neet hates Mokou and tell her about sharing a blanket with her would be bad news.
>> No. 1840
[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged true.

Full disclosure, honesty is the best policy. Even if it upsets them, they'll appreciate it down the road.
>> No. 1841
[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged true.

We're Shirou. Lying is for faggots like.. Uh, like not-Shirou.
>> No. 1842
[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged truth.

Should probably omit the part about sharing the blanket with Mokouu, though.
>> No. 1843
[x] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having shared a bed with Mokou

Telling the whole truth is just asking to break some hearts.
>> No. 1844
>>1839

Ah, but telling her we ignored her in favor of coming back after that would probably warm her heart.
>> No. 1845
[X] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having met Mokou

Really, there's a good deal we can tell while leaving out Mokou's involvement.

We heard SOMETHING in the bushes, went out to take a peek, accidentally set off the alarms, and in a panic we ran for our lives when the automatic defense system kicked in.
By the time we figured we were safe, we had no clue where we were, and were forced to sleep in a nearby cave for the night. Once daylight came, we headed out, ran into Marisa who gave us directions to town, met up with Keine who told us about the situation back at Eientei, we headed back, met Alice on the way, and there we are.

The only hitch in this story is if someone happened to see us, and KNOWS Mokou was involved.
This would probably be where Tewi finally makes her appearance.
>> No. 1846
I think this situation calls for an awesome write-in.

Telling the whole truth would be bad on account of the whole "spending the night snuggling with someone sworn to kill Kaguya at every opportunity" bit, while any lie we tell would most likely be exposed, putting us in even deeper shit than if we told the truth.
>> No. 1847
[ ] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having met Mokou
>> No. 1848
[x] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having met Mokou
Do not want Eintei to know about our interactions with their nemesis.
>> No. 1849
[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged true.
>> No. 1850
[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged true.

We don't lie to save our ass. We're Shirou, damn it.
>> No. 1851
[ ] Tell them the whole, unabridged true.

honest and naive
>> No. 1853
[x] Tell them most of the truth, omitting having shared a bed with Mokou
>> No. 1854
[X] Tell them the whole, unabridged true.

For the fucking lulz.
>> No. 1855
File 121099883015.jpg - (102.03KB , 500x500 , kaguyaeirin2.jpg ) [iqdb]
1855
[x] Tell them the whole, unabridged truth

You decide to tell them everything. After all, honesty is the best policy. You tell them how you saw something in the bushes and decided to check it out. Eirin raises her eyebrows upon hearing this, almost as if saying that she would have taken care of it. You tell them how it turned out that it was Mokou. You gauge the reaction of Kaguya, but it seems like its a common enough occurance that she isn't surprised. You tell them how you then triggered the alarm, and had to run for your life while dodging rockets. You can see that Kaguya's expression returns to one of worry.

You continue, claiming that you jumped off the ridge and followed the stream and then went off into the forest until you reached a cavern. You tell them how Mokou suggested that you take shelter in the cavern. You then tell them that you spent the night and when you woke up in the morning Mokou was gone. Just then you're interrupted by Eirin.

“And nothing at all happened in the cavern?” She asks you.
“What do you mean, Eirin?” You ask back.
“You know you were alone with a girl in a dark damp cavern... things tend to happen under those circumstances.” You see that Kaguya cringes at the word 'things'.

Well Eirin's sense for things is truly extraordinary. Her perception is unmatched. Why must all women be this sharp?

[ ] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such
[ ] Insist that nothing happened and continue the story
>> No. 1856
>>1855

[x] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such

Why not tell her that Mokou has a tiny attachment to us? I'm sure she'll find some way to use it to her advantage.
>> No. 1857
[ ] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such
>> No. 1858
[X] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such.

"We shared a blanket. The damn thing was too small, granted, and we had to snuggle up a bit, but nothing in particular happened. Really, what are you going on about?"
>> No. 1859
[X] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such

not like it was anything bad, right?
>> No. 1860
[x] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such.

For the lulz.
>> No. 1861
>>“You know you were alone with a girl in a dark damp cavern... things tend to happen under those circumstances.” You see that Kaguya cringes at the word 'things'.

I agree. That would have been just the sort of time that a bear would attack us. Thankfully nothing of the sort happened.
>> No. 1862
[ ] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such.

Remember to tell them that their was nothing beyond that.
>> No. 1863
>>1862
>>their was nothing beyond that.
>>their
>>1860
>>for the lulz

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 1864
>>1863
LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ
>> No. 1866
[x] Tell them exactly what happened in the cavern, blanket sharing and such

You tell them exactly what happened in the cavern that night. How you offered to share your blanket and Mokou accepted. Eirin seems surprised that you're so forthright with your tale, but remains silent. You even mention how she came up to you and snuggled and how you slept with your arm around her. You look at Kaguya while telling this part of the tale, but you can't read her expression. You them mention how she was gone in the morning.

You then proceed to tell them how you waited for her return but then you heard a noise beyond a thicket and went to investigate.

“My, you seem to be easily distracted by noises.” Eirin snickers.

Ignoring her remark, you continue your story, telling them how you were held up by Marisa and had to reason your way with her so that she believed you were a human. You continue, adding that soon thereafter Mokou showed up and Marisa disappeared to look for mushrooms. You tell them how you then asked Mokou to take you to Eientei but she insisted that it was too dangerous.

“Yes she had a point.” Eirin interrupts. “We had thought you had been kidnapped by an intruder, so we had our security detail at maximum strength to defend ourselves from and more possible incursions, it's standard protocol and all, since we live in fear from the moon after all.”

You continue talking after Eirin speaks her piece. You tell them how Mokou justified leaving you alone by claiming that she had been flustered by the events at the cave. You brace for a snide comment from Eirin, but she says nothing so you continue your narrative. You tell them how you reached the village and had to wait a while. How you ignored the commotion and waited for Mokou to come back.

“Like an obedient puppy, eh?” Eirin remarks. GODDAMNIT YOU'RE NOT HELPING EIRIN.

You cough and continue. You tell them how Mokou brought Keine, who told you about Eientei's search for you. And how you were offered to stay in the village until the security lockdown was over, but you decided to go alone to Eientei.

Just then, Kaguya interrupts your narrative. “So tell me Shirou, what exactly IS you relationship with Mokou, it would seem that last night was not your first time meeting.”

Hmm, that is a fair question just what IS your relationship to Mokou?

[ ] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that
[ ] We're friends
[ ] She's someone special to me
>> No. 1869
[x] We're friends
"I'll share a blanket with you, too, if you'd like me to, Kaguya."
>> No. 1871
[x] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that
>> No. 1872
[X] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that.
>> No. 1873
[X] We're friends.

She's really nice enough. But even if she's a friend, she's not a buddy.
>> No. 1874
[ ] We're acquaintances

"Friend" is a bit too strong in this case. I'd hate to make Kaguya think her enemy we've only known for a day or two is on the same level as her to us.
>> No. 1875
[x] We're friends.
She's like a sister to us.
>> No. 1876
[x] "I wouldn't say it's anything worth getting jealous over."
>> No. 1877
[ ] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that
>> No. 1878
[ ] We're acquaintances.
>> No. 1879
[x] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that
>> No. 1880
[ ] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that
>> No. 1881
>>1866

[x] "Keine introduced her the other night as a travel aid, since I was too drunk to find my way back alone. I had quite a tough time convincing her I lived in Eientei, though."
>> No. 1882
[X] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that.

It's not like we went out drinking with her or anything. We did that with her friend.
>> No. 1883
[X] We're friends.

No reason to start lying now.
>> No. 1884
[x] We're friends
We may have only had a few brief encounters with her but we've been very fucking open with her every single time.
>> No. 1885
[x] Dunno lol. She didn't kill me or leave me to die, even though I fucked up whatever scheme she was planning.
>> No. 1886
File 121100231967.png - (102.03KB , 300x400 , noeirinno.png ) [iqdb]
1886
[x] We met the other day, and she took me to Eientei, nothing beyond that

You tell her how you met her the other day when she took you to Eientei, and that your relationship is little more than strangers.

“Oho, well I don't think two strangers would be willing to share a blanket and sleep together.” Eirin coyly says. GOD DAMN WOMAN, CAN YOU STOP BEING SO KOHAKU-LIKE IN NATURE!? Next thing you know it'll be needletime. You can just picture it, Eirin injecting some unknown agent into you, causing you to go through a waking hell.

You do your best to ignore her and carry on with the story. You talk about how you were making your way through the bamboo forest when you saw Alice; You say that Alice asked you about Marisa and you answered her.

“Alice - that dollmaker?” Kaguya asks and you nod in affirmation. “Yes, I know her, she's been here before.”

Wondering what those words meant, you continue to tell your tale. You tell them how you talked to Alice for hours after that, asking her about Shanghai and the other dolls. You tell them how you just couldn't help it since you were drawn to the craftsmanship of the dolls. You also mention how you declined her offer to go to her house but instead made plans to meet up whenever. You finally get to the part where you were walking home and you felt like someone was looking at you.

“Oh those were probably the rabbits,” Eirin states. “They told us that you were coming an that's why we were waiting for you. Well that was quite the story. I can't say that being you is dull.”

Kaguya then starts to speak. “Well now that I know what you've been up to, I feel foolish for having worried about you. You were out having fun with other people, people who wish me ill, and even stopped to talk instead of hurrying on the way here!?” She's now visibly altered and quite ticked off. “I don't think I want to see you or worry about you for a while.” She collects herself and heads to the door. “Do whatever you please, but don't talk to me again.” She leaves with an angry scowl on her face as you sit there stunned.

Eirin gets up as well. “Well, I find your story more interesting than she does, and I think you did a good job under the circumstances, but the whole ordeal is your fault. I'll try talking to her, but I haven't seen her this angry in quite some time.” And with that she leaves the room.

Well, here you are, back at Eientei, but things are far from ideal. Kaguya is pissed at you, and Eirin surely thinks that you're some sort of ADD-riddled idiot. Well, that sucked all of your spirit away. You don't feel like doing much of anything now.

[ ] Go back to your room
[ ] Stay here, lying on the floor
>> No. 1887
[ ] Stay here, lying on the floor

DESPAIR
>> No. 1888
[x] Wait in the clinic for needletime
>> No. 1889
[X] Stay here, lying on the floor

ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 1890
[X] Stay here, lying on the floor.

No reason to move. Floor's comfy enough.

Plus whenever a bunny comes through and hops over us to get somewhere, we get a chance at peeking under their skirts to see if they all wear underwear.
>> No. 1891
[X] Stay here, lying on the floor

also, find something (like a book) to smack head with. GEE, SHIROU, YA SURE FUCKED UP THERE.
>> No. 1892
[x] Stay here, facepalm.
>> No. 1893
[ ] Stay here, lying on the floor
>> No. 1894
[O] Stay here, lying on the floor

Damn. Oh well, at least we got one of the moe immortals on our good side right now.
>> No. 1895
[x] Anemia option so fucking bad that you get a heart attack. Go straight to Hell, do not collect 200$.
>> No. 1896
>>1890
Shouldn't there be a doujin that covers this?
>> No. 1897
[X] Stay here, waiting for some random bright object/loud noise to make our ADD kick in and make us do something else that's stupid
>> No. 1898
[ ] TRACE ON! HARD! TRACE AS HARD AS YOU CAN!
>> No. 1899
[x] Make a mental note. "Looking for Tewi is the bane of my existence. Stop doing that. Let her come to me."
>> No. 1900
[x] Go to Eirin. Ask for some Ritalin.
>> No. 1901
[x] Stay here, lying on the floor

Well, you feel like crap. Your buddy, your bestest friend evar now is pissed at you, shit sux. In fact shit could get bad if she shared those secrets you told her on the net. You want to facepalm so hard right now, but there seem to be no palm trees in Gensokyo. Ah well, at least the hard floor provides enough stimulus for you to still feel that you're alive.

You hear some footsteps from the direction of the door. You really can't be bothered to look at who it is. You hear a 'psst', but you ignore it as you continue to wallow in despair. AH THE KIND OF OPTION THAT ESTRANGES BEST FRIENDS HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR. You cradle your head and shake about violently. Someone keeps trying to get your attention, but you seem focused on the despair. You feel that you could reach an epiphany if you keep this up.

[ ] Continue to delve into despair
[ ] See what the hell keeps bothering you
>> No. 1902
[x] Continue to delve into despair

Zen abyss
>> No. 1903
[X] See what the hell keeps bothering you

why the hell not
>> No. 1904
[x] See what the hell keeps bothering you
"STOP BOTHERING ME WHEN I'M HAVING AN INNER MONOLOGUE!"
>> No. 1905
[ ] See what the hell keeps bothering you

Oh hi Tewi.
>> No. 1906
[X] See what the hell keeps bothering you

dont wanna miss tei again
>> No. 1907
[ ] See what the hell keeps bothering you.

Goddamn it Tewi, that better be you. We might just have lost our bestfriend because we we're looking for your ass (kinda).
>> No. 1908
[x] Say "UR A FAGET."
>> No. 1909
[ ] See what the hell keeps bothering you

"I'm kind of lamenting, here."
>> No. 1910
[x] See what the hell keeps bothering you

You turn around to see what's bothering you just as a rock hits your face. Damn that hurt! Recovering from the pain, you see that there's no one there. “Huh? That's strange.” You think aloud. Hearing the noise resume, you look around more carefully and you see a small, normal looking rabbit.

“Are you the one who's been calling me?” You ask of it. The rabbit, naturally, does not respond. Strange. But stranger still is the fact that there seems to be a letter just under it. The bunny moves and you pick open the letter. Upon opening it, you see that it's addressed to you. Apparently Eirin wants to meet you at her lab to run a test on you but was too busy to come fetch you in person, so she asked that a rabbit be sent. You shrug, thinking that stranger things have happened until you realize that this bunny probably threw the rock at you. Son of a bitch. You could probably get away with punishing the rabbit just a bit if you wanted to.

[ ] Punish the bunny
[ ] Just go see Eirin
[ ] Go somewhere else
>> No. 1911
[X] See what the hell keeps bothering you

DRR DRR DRR
>> No. 1912
[X] See what the hell keeps bothering you.
[X] "excuz me, but wtf r u doin?"
>> No. 1913
[X] Just go see Eirin
>> No. 1914
[ ] Just go see Eirin

We deserve needle time.
>> No. 1915
[X] Punish the bunny.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 1916
[X] Just go see Eirin.

Please be some sexy time.
>> No. 1917
[x] Just go see Eirin
>> No. 1918
[x] Just go see Eirin.
[x] Throw the rock at the bunny as you leave
>> No. 1919
[ ] Just go see Eirin.
Woohoo Needle time!
>> No. 1920
[ ] Just go see Eirin.
>> No. 1921
[x] Just go see Eirin.
[x] Pat rabbit's head as you leave.
>> No. 1922
[x] Just go see Eirin.
[x] Pat rabbit's head as you leave.

Unlimited Ruffle Works redux GO!
>> No. 1923
[ ] Just go see Eirin.
>> No. 1924
[X] Just go see Eirin

maybe mention the rock.
>> No. 1925
File 121100549316.jpg - (35.17KB , 800x441 , bunnygrail.jpg ) [iqdb]
1925
[x] Just go see Eirin

You decide to just leave the bunny be and go see Eirin. You get a distinctly bad feeling about the bunny anyways, it reminds you of Monty Python somehow, but anyways that's not important now. You make your way along the hallways of Eientei, finally reaching Eirin's clinic. You knock and you hear a voice that tells you to come in. You proceed in to see Eirin sitting at her desk doing paperwork. She looks up to you and tells you to sit, she'll be with you in just a moment.

You sit down and wait for Eirin to finish whatever she's doing. Soon enough, Eirin finishes writing and turns to you. “I tried talking to Kaguya.” She starts. “But it was no good, she didn't even want to talk about it. She shut herself in her room and doesn't want to come out. I guess she really took it hard.” Hearing that, you can't help but to feel like shit again.

“In any case, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.” She continues. “I want to try a drug that I developed on you.” She sees the concerned face that you make upon hearing this. “Don't worry, it's custom tailored for you. It should help control your body if you ever have another attack like you did with Kaguya. However, it's going to require you to stay under observation for the night here. And when I say under observation, I mean it. No wondering off to play with Kaguya-hime's nemesis now, you hear? So how about it?”

You think about her proposition, it'd be great to avoid an incident like the other day, but you don't know if you feel too comfortable staying overnight in the clinic. Especially since this time they'll probably keep you under close surveillance. Also you don't know what she has to gain from this. You ask her.

“Me? Well my interest is purely academic, if it works I'll have understood how medicine works even more. And I also wouldn't want of Kaguya's guests to die if I can prevent it. I'm sure Kaguya would be upset, even if she's slightly bothered by a recent turn of events.”

There you have it, Eirin has explained her motivation apparently. Although you don't completely believe it, it sounds legit enough.

[ ] Accept the treatment
[ ] Refuse the treatment
>> No. 1926
[X] Just go see Eirin.
[X] Punish the bunny.
[X] Pat rabbit's head as you leave.
First punishment
>> No. 1927
[x] Accept the treatment

WE SHALL HAVE TWO GLUE GUNS
ONE FOR SHANGHAI
ONE FOR HOURAI
>> No. 1928
[X] Accept the treatment
Test Subject Route, she can test on me all day long.
>> No. 1929
[X] Accept the treatment
>> No. 1930
[x] Accept the treatment
KAGUYA HATES ME NOW. YOU HEAR THAT, EIRIN? I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.
>> No. 1931
[X] Accept the treatment.

Dangerous experimental meds? Sign me up.

Maybe something hijinks-worthy will result.
>> No. 1932
[ ] Accept the treatment.

I'VE LOST THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARED ABOUT ME! GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME UP!
>> No. 1933
Let Eirin experiment with us, once she is done we will be the strongest Anon ever, nothing can stop us anymore.
>> No. 1934
[ ] Accept the treatment.

DESPAIR can only go downward so why not?
>> No. 1935
[x] Accept the treatment.

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>> No. 1936
[ ] Accept the treatment.

This will be our equivilant to receiving Archer's arm.
>> No. 1937
File 121100791522.jpg - (50.63KB , 493x800 , nausueirin.jpg ) [iqdb]
1937
[x] Accept the treatment

“Good.” You hear Eirin say as you accept. “We'll start right away then. Please roll up your sleeve.”

You comply and roll up your sleeve. Eirin goes up to you and rubs a disinfectant on a patch of your skin. She then goes to her drawer and produces a needle from its depths. Wasting to time, she plunges the needle into the disinfected area on your arm. It hurts a bit, but it's not like anything could hurt more than the sorrow of making Kaguya hate you.

“Please lie down on that bed.” Erin says. “You should start feeling the effects of the drug any moment now.”

You comply and go over to the bed. As you lie down, you begin to feel the effects of the drug.

Hot. You feel absolutely hot.

You feel like the heat of a thousand suns is concentrated inside of your body. You gasp for help as Eirin calls in Reisen. “Take him to the observation room, and keep an eye on him. He'll be like this for a while yet. Call me if his situation changes.”

Reisen nods and starts to wheel your bed elsewhere. You can barely keep focus as the pain within you increases. You feel like your whole body is screaming out in pain, your nerve endings becoming extra sensitive to pain. You can't take it anymore.

Burning. You're burning up.

“Gahhhh.” You manage to make a noise. Reisen looks at you and sees the extreme pain you're going through. She looks at you worried and tries to calm you down. But to you, her assuring words are nothing more than background noise as your whole body rebels against you. Crap you've never felt this bad before, at least with the previous incident you managed to pass out. With this, it's as if you're permanently tuned in, unable to unfocus on the pain. You forget your dignity, and moan in pain. Reisen looks at you with empathy in her eyes, trying to understand your pain. But no matter what she won't understand what you're going through.

You notice that she's got a book of sorts in her hand now. Using what's left of your working mind, you deduce that she's trying to comfort you and distract you from the pain by reading you a book. You feel like so much crap that a book simply won't help you. You should tell her to stop wasting her breath while you still got some strength left.

[ ] Stop Reisen from carrying on
[ ] Let her do as she pleases
>> No. 1938
[X] Let her do as she pleases.

Don't crush her hopes.
>> No. 1940
Can't Reisen just use her eyes and 'numb' the pain away for us?
>> No. 1941
[x] Let her do as she pleases
My mind
swept clean of thought
burns with fear.
The needle penetrates. This is the end of Emiya Shirou.
>> No. 1942
[x] Stop Reisen from carrying on

We need her to do something ELSE to help.
>> No. 1943
[x] Let her do as she pleases

Be a man. Or nice. Or something.
>> No. 1944
[x] Stop Reisen from carrying on

im dying reisen
>> No. 1945
[ ] Stop Reisen from carrying on
>> No. 1946
[ ] Let her do as she pleases

Story, no story, it's all the same right now. Best to choose the one that is less insulting (we already shunned her hand-made clothing).
>> No. 1947
[x] Let her do as she pleases

She can't help us now. We might as well be nice enough to let her think she's helping us anyway.
>> No. 1948
[X] Stop Reisen from carrying on
Disappear.
This book is an Eyesore.
>> No. 1949
[ ] Stop Reisen from carrying on.

Sorry Reisen, I must carry this burden myself.
>> No. 1950
[x] Let her do as she pleases
>> No. 1951
[x] Let her do as she pleases
>> No. 1952
[x] Meditate.

Put your mind past the pain.
>> No. 1953
File 121100936894.jpg - (61.93KB , 400x365 , needtimepartdeux.jpg ) [iqdb]
1953
[x] Let her do as she pleases

You decide that Reisen trying to comfort you is of no concern and you let her do as she pleases. She at first starts reading from the book, but seeing that you don't even respond to her words she tries a different approach. She comes close to you and starts singing a soft melody. It is but a small distraction from all the pain you're experiencing but it does help you to relax a bit. You can feel that Reisen is making a great effort trying to soothe you, and so you try to concentrate on her voice.

The pain doesn't go away, but you can feel it lessening a bit. The intensity of the burning is as strong as ever but your nerves seem to be becoming less sensitive. You keep focusing on Reisen's voice. Eventually your nerves are back to normal. You start to think that it's finally over but you then notice that you can't feel parts of your body. Your whole body seems to be shutting down now. You try to tell Reisen, but it feels like theres a ton of bricks on you. You can't do anything as you helplessly lie there, feeling the burning sensation yet feeling your consciousness fade. By the time Reisen notices it's already too late, your vision has gone and as you hear her upset voice calling for Eirin, you can't help but think that the song she sang was truly beautiful.

Darkness soon overcomes you.

You cannot feel the outside world

But you feel alive. After all, the burning sensation has not subsided.
>> No. 1954
This is it for now. I'll continue the story later. For now, side-story or something else time (Q&A is fine too)?
[ ] Yeah
[ ] No
>> No. 1955
[x] Stop Reisen from carrying on
>> No. 1956
[x] Mokou and Keine Interlude
>> No. 1957
>>1956
This could work.
Yay or nay? (we can do something else)
>> No. 1959
>>1954
[X] Continue the story
>> No. 1960
I say Yay, Kein is love O:
>> No. 1961
>>1957

Yes please.
>> No. 1962
>>1957
[x] Mokou and Kaguya interlude
I want to see how much more steamy their conflict has gotten now that AnoNEET has meddled with them both.
>> No. 1963
[x] Alice and Shanghai
>> No. 1964
>>1959
I feel sorta outta steam for that and the next part has to be well written.
>>1963
This could work too.

So three yays for Mokou and Keine.

Vote gentlmen
[] Mokou and Keine interlude
[] Alice and Shanghai
[] Kaguya's day lurking (OMGWTF SECRET OPTION?)
>> No. 1965
[] Alice and Shanghai
>> No. 1966
[x] Mokou and Keine interlude
[x] Alice and Shanghai

I cannot choose, so I shall vote for both to hopefully move it forward.
>> No. 1967
[X] Alice and Shanghai
This is the only Path, my whole life was ...
>> No. 1968
[] Kaguya's day lurking
>> No. 1969
[] Alice and Shanghai
Hotglue time
>> No. 1970
[X] Kaguya's day lurking

HMMMMMMM
>> No. 1971
[x] Kaguya's day lurking
>> No. 1972
[x] Kaguya-chan's daily life
>> No. 1973
[X] Alice and Shanghai
They need some loving too.
>> No. 1974
Well, crap. it seems that people pretty much want a whole bunch of things. And I actually feel like writing them. So before I do a dice roll, I'd like to add any further possible stories. Any more suggestions to add?
>> No. 1975
>>1974
Dice better roll towards the Alice and Shanghai bitch.
>> No. 1976
"Lessons with Eirin and Reisen"
Let's see what they can "teach" us.
>> No. 1977
>>1974

Shirou's first job.
>> No. 1978
>>1974

Standard sixer, then you might as well add the adventures of our hard to find white rabbit friend
>> No. 1979
Why has anon shown so little love for Reisen? She seems to genuinely care about us.
>> No. 1980
>>1979

MIG burnout.
Anon wants something new.
>> No. 1981
>>1974

What the hell Tewi has been doing this whole time. Bonus if it's something mundane.
>> No. 1982
>>1974
A story about the Tavernmaster, and how he is a tavernmaster by moonlight, but by daylight he becomes TAVERN MAN and beats the shit out of tea drinkers everywhere.
Or any kind of story involving the best unnamed character in this story ever.
>> No. 1983
>>1982
The Tavernmaster is the brother of the Furfag, do not want.
>> No. 1984
>>1977
Haha I like this.

>>1976

Not bad, but I think the concept might need tweaking before writing

>>1975
Or what? You'll come and find me? If you do, I might make a real friend ;_;

>>1978
Done. I think it'll do you good to RAGE at your missed opportunities.

>>1979
A friend whom I've been chatting with since the inception of the LA has mentioned this numorous times.

So should I throw my dice or you guys pick from a random assortment?

[ ] writefag
[ ] anon
>> No. 1985
>>1982
Don't worry, you'll see the return of the tavermaster one way or another.
>> No. 1986
>>1982

Man, You're that same guy who's posting that everywhere ain't ya?

Screw the bartender. He's boring.
>> No. 1987
>>1985
DUN DUN DUUHHHHHHN
>> No. 1988
[x] writefag
Throw the dice.
>> No. 1989
Enough Dice rolling, let ANON decide, pure democracy.
>> No. 1990
>>1989
forgot [ ] anon
>> No. 1991
[x] writefag
I'm feeling lucky.
>> No. 1992
So it's either Alice, or a random one of the six?

[x] Apathy.

All but Kaguya's sound interesting, and as the guy who originally threw Keine and Mokou out there, I wouldn't mind seeing it have a chance.
But Alice would be kind of cool too.
>> No. 1993
>>1992
Apathy is a crime you know. You should care.

Alright so dice roll, anon style. I've randomly assigned letters to each of the options. You pick one. First 2 or 3 votes (depending on the number of votes) decide.

How is this fair? It's fair in the sense that it's random and you ultimately pick.

[ ] A
[ ] B
[ ] C
[ ] D
[ ] E
[ ] F
>> No. 1994
[x] F is for FAIL, which is what Shirou with ADD has been so far
>> No. 1995
[X] E
This is the best option.
>> No. 1996
[x] E

E is for Empty inside
>> No. 1997
[x] E
FINISH HIM
>> No. 1998
[ ] E
>> No. 1999
[x] E
>> No. 2000
A strong showing for 'E'.
Very well E it is now for the unmasked list
A - Eirin and Reisen
B - Tewi
C - Shirou working
D - Kaguya and Mokou
E - Alice and Shanghai
F - Kaguya
Will start writing now, look for an update soon.
>> No. 2001
>>1983

Where the hell did you get that from? He does have a brother, but he runs some beastiality inn not a bar
>> No. 2002
>>2000

lol 2k get

Anyways, glue gun set to charge
>> No. 2003
>>2000

Wow, What are the chances of that?
>> No. 2004
>>2000
Hotglue time
>> No. 2038
You know, after doing what we did to Kaguya, I think a few hours of unspeakable agony is the least ol' Shirou deserves.

Let's go try to drown ourselves in the bath, next.
>> No. 2047
>>2038

What exactly did we do to Kaguya that was worth this again?
>> No. 2048
>>2047
You mean aside from snubbing her to stay in the clinic, ditching the clinic to run off with her worst enemy, SLEEPING WITH said enemy while snuggling under a blanket, and allowing ourselves to get side-tracked once again to chat up Alice when our priority should have been getting back to let everyone know we were alright, all the while allowing the poor NEET to be sick with worry that we had been kidnapped, or worse?

I don't know about you, but I would think that allowing someone who cares about you to think you're hurt, in danger, or possibly even dead when you're NOT is quite cruel. Even worse when you're doing it while getting closer to someone who wants to hurt the person who cares about you.
>> No. 2050
>>2048
Meh, it's not our fault we weren't actually in danger and she was worrying over nothing. Random stuff happened. And we made it back as soon as we could, being generally amiable to people along the way (as if an extra few minutes of Kaguya worrying is really OH NOES WORST THING EVAR).

No one thought to write in "Return immediately" directly after the fiasco, and we might've been BAD END'd anyway without Mokou's help. HotGluenonymous did fine.
>> No. 2051
>>2048

The only thing that's really our fault is wasting a few hours talking to Alice. Sharing a blanket with someone who saved our life was what one would expect in such a situation; that's why it's such a popular fanfiction cliche.

If anything she should be mad at herself for not telling us about the alarm system and initiating the lockdown, or at Mokou for starting this mess.
>> No. 2052
>>2051
...HOURS?
>Before you know it a few hours have elapsed and it's mid-afternoon.
Holy crap, you're right! I hadn't noticed that. ...that fig maniac.
>> No. 2053
>>2051
No, the whole situation was our fault.
If we had stayed in our room like a good little boy, we wouldn't have tripped the alarm, thus negating any need to run for our lives as rocks and rockets whizzed past us.

Still, things went about as well as they could. And better to have Kaguya mad at us and be alive for it, than to have gotten killed by a sentry and REALLY made them feel bad. We'll just have to make it up to her, somehow.
>> No. 2054
>“My, you seem to be easily distracted by noises.” Eirin snickers.
>“Like an obedient puppy, eh?” Eirin remarks. GODDAMNIT YOU'RE NOT HELPING EIRIN.

Does anyone else think it's funny Eirin made fun of us for checking out a noise and for not checking out a noise? What a dick.
>> No. 2064
I think Eirin just likes mocking us.
>> No. 2070
>>2053
>If we had stayed in our room like a good little boy, we wouldn't have tripped the alarm

causal connection != fault

And you speak of a little boy when we're talking about a man. Maybe a little boy would be expected to hide under his covers, but the expectation of a man would be that of seeking to protect his household and investigating the disturbance.

However if someone in this household happened to plant claymores outside that man's window (for his own protection, of course) and not tell him, well, then it's not really his fault if that person sobs at his funeral.
>> No. 2100
>>2070
>>And you speak of a little boy when we're talking about a man. Maybe a little boy would be expected to hide under his covers, but the expectation of a man would be that of seeking to protect his household and investigating the disturbance.

No, we're talking about a man-child, at best. And one that's not even IN his own household, but in a clinic. Whatever expectation there may be for a "man" and his home, they don't apply here in any way that you are describing.

If you're in a hospital for observation, it doesn't matter how much of a "man" you consider yourself, you DON'T go off wandering around investigating noises.
>> No. 2207
File 121111427681.gif - (6.49KB , 200x200 , tewipeek.gif ) [iqdb]
2207
TEWI THEORY

1. Tewi's the bringer of good luck, and ours have become pretty shitty as of late, although we find "comfort" in snuggling with the enemy and helping out Eirin, so we're not all the way rock bottom with bad luck. The worse off we are, the higher chance to find her.

2. Teruyo mentioned something quite interesting in the last thread:

>Secondly, I'd like to take the time to explain a bit the matter of my influences for the story. Old windows games are first and formost my influence. Stuff ranging from True Love to Dividead.

It had me thinking since yesterday when I read that thread. For those that don't know, True Love 95 had such a character as Tewi, and only if your passion was high during a certain week/month could you find her and find a special item pertaining to her to finally unlock her 'route'(can novelty characters really have "routes"?) If your passion wasn't in the high percentile, you wouldn't find her. If you never find that item, she wouldn't be available. Lastly, IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR ASS STILL FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES DURING SAID WEEK, SHE WOULDN'T BECOME AVAILABLE! Our Tewi problems seems to match the Anze problems of TL95. Pretty crafty there, Teruyo. Pretty crafty.

Gentlemen! We've "missed" running into Tewi because we either at searching too hard or don't have a, no... THE lucky charm to find her. Anytime we TRY or DON'T TRY to without it, we'll continue to receive:

>Also sorry Tewi fans, but you had X chances to meet her today, and you blew it.

tl;dr SCREW TEWI! SHE'LL COME TO US WHEN OUR LIFE TURNS SHITTY ENOUGH! IF NOT, SEE YA NEXT PLAYTHROUGH, LUNAR COWBOY!
>> No. 2414
>>2207
I love you. You're the type of person I'd like to bounce ideas off of.
>> No. 2549
>>2414
I'm the guy that said NO ONE would be able to get an Eientei story off the ground. Still think you "love" me?

Also, Nike's taste pretty awesome. Well worth the $90.
>> No. 2550
>>2549
Yes. Your jaded cynicism coupled with your insight and intricate theories make you interesting. As for the naysaying, well, that doesn't really matter to me.
>> No. 2579
>>2550
Yeah, well.... Ranmaru = a pussified Shiki