- [Settings] [Home
[Show or hide post box]

[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Bottom]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (Reply to 13157)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • First time posting? See our frontpage for site rules and FAQ
  • Further overview of board culture in this thread.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG, WEBM
  • Maximum file size allowed is 4096 KB.
  • Images greater than 200x200 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • View catalog

File 123143791325.jpg - (21.81KB, 474x356, dcl.jpg) [iqdb]
13157 No. 13157
[x] Show up early and keep your 'appointment' with Mokou

You're there way before Mokou said you should show up. The village square is abuzz with people. Ranging from what looks to be gossiping groups of middle-aged housewives to worn-out men carrying tools and produce to and from the fields, it's more lively than you had thought it would be. It is, after all, late afternoon now. Then again, thinking about it, that might just be the appropriate explanation. It's the time of day that marks the transition between work and going home.

You keep to yourself off to one side of the square. You don't really know anyone here, nor do you necessarily want to. You realize that by keeping to yourself that you stand out. You're rather self-conscious but there's no helping that. You wait like a faithful little puppy until most people are gone along with the daylight.

As the last violet streaks of light fade away from the sky, the person you're waiting for finally arrives. She casually looks about the square, hands in her trousers, until she spots you off to the side. She doesn't make a big deal of the fact that you were waiting for her, casually assuming that you would be there no matter what.

“Ready to go?”
“I'm here, aren't I?”
“Alright, just follow me, and we'll have fun.” With a nod of her head she indicates that you should follow her.
“So where are we going anyways?”
“Told you – one of the finest places to eat around. I hope you're hungry.”

You're not that hungry. And you doubt the veracity of her claim the more you follow her. You're nowhere near the tavern and other eating establishments. Instead, you're in the thick of the residential area. The houses here are a bit older than those elsewhere, the wooden edifices are practically historical monuments. At the same time, it gives this area a sort of 'run-down' quality. You wonder when was the last time anyone painted any of these houses as Mokou stops.

“We're here.” She presents a comely-looking house.
“Where?”
“Best food in town.”
“I don't see what you're talking about. That's just a regular house. And by the looks of it, there's no one inside.”
“Tch. You don't know what you're talking about.” She seems annoyed by your comment. “Just watch and see.” She knocks on the door.

You think that it's useless. But to your surprise, you hear footsteps come from inside. A few moments later, the door opens. A squat older lady with chiseled features answers the door. Her appearance is something you'd expect from a 19th-century Russian peasant. Not in a offensive way, of course, but the headscarf and style of coat seem to match up with what you have stored in your imagination.

“Hey, I'm here, like I said I would be.” Mokou greets her in a very informal manner.
“So you are.” Despite her appearances, the woman has a beautiful youthful voice. It catches you off guard. “And this here, dearie, must be your friend?”

Mokou gives you a glance.

“Yeah, hello. My name is Shirou. It's a pleasure meeting you.” You almost forget your manners.
“Yes, likewise. Do come in now.” She invites you in. Once you're across the threshold you hear her comment to Mokou, “He's quite the catch, you have a good eye.” It makes you feel, to be blunt, a bit uncomfortable, but you remain silent.

Mokou comes in and takes you to a small, candle-lit, room with a single medium-sized round table and several chairs. There's two places set as well as an open bottle of wine.

“Sit down. It'll only be a moment.” The old lady tells you with a smile.

Following Mokou's lead, you sit.

“Say...” You whisper as to be discrete. “Who is that? Are we just randomly crashing some old lady's house? I feel kind of bad about doing that.”
“Don't worry. She's a good friend of mine. I eat here all the time when I'm not mooching off of Keine. And when I can't be bothered to cook for myself. She's just a kind old lady who I befriended. And as a perk she makes the most delicious food around.”
“I still feel uncomfortable with the idea. I mean, look at this, she's even got wine.”
“Hey, it's not like it's free. I insist on paying her back. She doesn't accept money, but I help her out with chores and such sometimes.”
“Oh, that's unexpectedly noble of you.”
“Hey, what's that supposed to mean?”

Before you can answer, you're interrupted by the old lady. “My, isn't this precious? The two of you look like two young lovers deeply in love.” Her words make you blush. “How I envy your young love.”
“Lay off, will you? It's not like that.” Mokou chides the older woman.
“Of course it isn't dearie.” In her hands she carries two bowls. “Have this as your starter, I'll bring the rest later.
“She's a nice person, but she's a bit obstinate. I swear...” Mokou confides in you. “Well, in any case, let's dig in.”

The soup looks simple, but it's really tasty. Who would have thought that such a simple-looking broth could be so rich in texture and flavor.

“You weren't kidding, were you? This is really good.”
“Told ya so.” Mokou beams proudly.

You eat it all up quickly. Just in time for your main course to be served.

“I hope you'll enjoy this.” The old lady simply remarks when she places the plate in front of you.

It's mostly potato and some sort of creamy substance that covers everything. When you try it, you enjoy it immensely. It's not quite sour yet not quite sweet. And you find out that besides potatoes there's some meat and other vegetables. You wolf it down land it wafts down smoothly down your throat.

“Enjoying it?” Mokou asks. “I'm glad then.” She raises her glass, “Cheers.”
“Cheers.” You touch glasses and drink.

Overall, this was all very surprisingly pleasant. You're fully satisfied and opt out on the offer of dessert. Mokou urges for the two of you to leave, insisting that she'll 'settle things later'. You can't help but acquiesce when she's being so pushy. You are barely able to thank the old lady for the meal before you're shoved out by the impetuous Mokou.

“We could have stuck around a bit longer, you know.” You face her.
“I'd rather not keep her up. It's more than enough that she cooked for us. Don't you think? 'sides, we have a whole evening ahead of us.”
“We do?”
“You betcha.” She gives you a wink.
“Again. We do?”
“YOU BETCHA.”
“...” Maybe you should rephrase that. “What is it that you have in mind?”
“First we drink.”
“Then?” You ask as she doesn't continue.
“Then we drink some more.”
“...and let me guess, after that it's more drinking?”
“You catch on quickly.”
“And that's your grand plan? Just drinking? Where the hell are we even going to get alcohol. I'm broke, you know.”
“Just leave that to me. I've got my sources. Also, I'm not saying we'll sit around and drink. Oh no, there's much more to it than that.”
“Such as?”
“It's a spur-of-the-moment thing. Can't tell you.”
“Sounds... lovely.”
“Doesn't it? Come on, let's go!”

She tugs your arm, leading you down a road to (most likely) perdition. You're not sure you want to partake in this flimsy pretext of a plan. God knows if you'll wind up losing things that, once taken, can never be returned. If you're going to make a break for it, now is the time.

[] Down the rabbit hole...
[] Make a break for home
Expand all images
>> No. 13158
[x] Down the rabbit hole...
>> No. 13159
[x] Down the rabbit hole...
Me? I'm surprised we didn't feast on yakitori de Mokou.
>> No. 13160
[x] Down the rabbit hole...
>> No. 13161
[x] Down the rabbit hole..
>> No. 13165
[X] Down the rabbit hole...

It's fun to think about all the various possible situations this option would work for in this story.
>> No. 13166
[x] Down the rabbit hole...

Burn 'em out.
>> No. 13167
[!/] Down the rabbit hole...
>> No. 13168
[X] Down the rabbit hole..

Let's keep it nice and unanimous.
>> No. 13169
[X] Down the rabbit hole...

Also, just to confirm, is there a solid Mokou route? If so, I want front row tickets and some popcorn.
>> No. 13171
[Z] Down the rabbit hole...

Shirou sure got whiny awful quickly.
>> No. 13172
[x] Down the rabbit hole...

>> God knows if you'll wind up losing things that, once taken, can never be returned.

shirou's about to lose his virginity guys
>> No. 13173
>>13172

Yeah, the same way he loves big and bouncy pillows.
>> No. 13175
>>13172
That must mean losing his belt was metaphorical!
>> No. 13176
Well, i hope this won't ruin our chances for the Kaguya Route.
Sure don't mind Kaguya/Mokou. Doujin wrote that good side story for GA:SD.... maybe make it come true in a real story.
>> No. 13177
File 123148527312.jpg - (497.12KB, 1131x1600, Copy of 2494522.jpg) [iqdb]
13177
>>13176
The hell with NEET route. Mokou is way more fun. And cuter.
>> No. 13178
>>13177

I like both.

[x] Down the rabbit hole...
>> No. 13179
[x] Down the rabbit hole...

“Mou ikk-!” You shout out without realizing. A crippling pain originating in the back of your skull shuts you up prematurely.

It's hot really, really, friggin' hot. It's a bit hard to breathe. You wheeze while trying to turn your head towards fresh air. Your eyes aren't all that functional yet. You just see some light way out there somewhere. Not here. Not there. Somewhere. You can't find any fresh air. Why can't you find fresh air?

You feel an immense weight on your back. You realize you're lying face down on somewhere hard. Ah, you can't breathe properly because your nose is pressed against the floor. That explains it.

“Why?” You ask yourself, trying to move your arms. You can't really struggle. The systematic lack of coordination between body parts and your dulled senses makes everything more difficult. Not to mention the sharp pain boring through your skull.

You flop around like a carp. The parts of you that can move, that is.

A voice from above speaks, “mmm...settle down...” You feel your body vibrate.

Wait. What?

The heat. The overwhelming heat. You realize something. It's not just the air that seems to sear your lungs with every breath, but something in direct contact with you.

Your back. Across most of your midbody it's hot. Really hot. You feel that your exposed flesh is really sweaty. And the flesh you're up against is also really sweaty. You take a deep breath. Well, as far as you can relax your diaphragm. Smells awful. Like sawdust and dirty gym clothes. You cough and wheeze.

“Keep it quiet, will you? I want to sleeeep...” The voice from above resounds again. Again you feel like the sound makes your entire body vibrate.

You use one of your arms, the one that isn't being held in place by something. You twist your arm and bend your elbow, feeling whatever is above you. It's soft. And pudgy. Feels like a sack of dough. Wait no. It's hard in some places. You can't really grab anything due to the awkward angle. Just poking. Poking the warm concentration of whatever.

“Tch. Cut it out.” The weight above you shifts slightly. The shift feels sticky. You can't take much more of this. It's really hot in here.

You thrash about in an attempt to free yourself. You need air. Fresh air now.

You hear a loud thump. You have your wind knocked out of your. It hurts and you can't breathe. You try to gasp. In your panic you manage to extricate yourself. Once you get your wind back you take stock of the situation.

You're in a small plain-looking room with a single window opposite you. There doesn't seem to be any furniture here, and the door to the room is closed. You sit up, your hand knocking over a bottle. The loud clang reverberates inside of your head. The air here is stuffy, but at least you're free of whatever was pining you down. You take a look at where you were.

Lying face up is Mokou. She's got a pretty pissed-off look on her face. Her hair is messed up and her eyes are bloodshot. But... that's not all. You hadn't realized it. Oh man. You stare at her exposed chest. It looks so natural. But why? She's otherwise clothed. And you... you're shirtless as well.

“Would it have killed you to have let me sleep a little bit more?” Mokou hisses in a hoarse voice.
“Hot. Couldn't take it.” You reply with sentence fragments.

Mokou rolls over to the side, you watch them jiggle. She reaches for her discarded shirt.

“Yeah...” She clears her throat. “It's pretty damn hot in here.” She sits up and calmly puts on and buttons her shirt. “My head hurts like hell. Some night, huh?”
“...I can't remember anything.” You can't. No matter how hard you try.
“No surprise there. You put them away at a terrifying rate. I was worried you would die on me or something. Seems like you wouldn't die even if you were killed.”
“That's... not true.” The intense pain you're feeling and complete dehydration is more than enough proof that you're mortal. You try to piece together events. “Where are we?”
“Not sure. By the looks of it, somewhere in the village.”
“Can't you remember how we ended up here?”
“Unfortunately not. Speak softer will ya?” She rubs her temple with her fingers. “All I remember about this place is being in this room. You said it was hot and took off your shirt and then lay on the floor. I remember following your lead... and here we are.”

You look around for your shirt. You're in no condition to even think about the implications of having a shirtless girl sleeping on top of you. All you remember anyways was the unbearable heat and stickiness. You grab your shirt and put it off as best you can.

“We should get going... I don't want to stay somewhere I don't know about.” She makes a supreme effort to get up. You groan as you realize you'll have to do the same.

You follow Mokou out of the room. The rest of the house is occupied – occupied by people in similar conditions. It looks like there was a party here last night and you were part of it. Bottles as far as the eye can see. And half-naked people. Mostly, if not exclusively men. You avoid looking at the chaos too intently and focus on getting the hell out of there.

“We're just outside the village. See?” Mokou points to the village once outside of the house.
“That's nice.” You're mostly wincing from the sunlight, not really caring about the details.

You go to village. Mokou ditches you there.

“I need to take a shower. See you later.” She simply says before walking off.

You lurch back to your own home. You are forced to make a small 'pit stop' just off the trail in the bamboo forest. You hope no one is watching. Then again, you don't really care. You focus on getting back to your room, and once there, collapse on the floor. You sleep some more.

You're awoken by an unreasonable force on your back. Again.

“Guh!”
“Heeeeeey. How are you doing there, friend?” A grating voice asks.
“Go away Tewi. Don't feel like messing with you right now.”
“Spoilsport. You party all night, with a woman, come back reeking of cheap booze and...” She sniffs you, “oh my... I'd say of someone else. Maybe the aforementioned woman?”
“Leave me alone.”
“Sure I could do that. After all, what I've just learned is golden. It will definitely be of interest to certain third parties.”
“Okay. I'm getting up. Shut up. And get off my back.”
“Can do.” The weight on your back is removed.

You sit up and face the annoying demon.

“Hey, where's my belt?”
“Oh, who knows. I got bored of it. I might have thrown it out somewhere.”

Oh real nice. Stupid bunny just likes to hurt you, doesn't she?

“...What do you want.”
“Nothing that I haven't already got.”
“THEN GO AWAY!” Damn, you shouldn't get worked up. The increased blood flow only makes your head hurt more.
“Fine. I thought that maybe you'd be interested in talking to me, but you're a mess right now. I understand. I personally recommend you take a bath. Not that it'll wash away your shame, mind you.”

She stands and leaves, skipping as if she doesn't have a care in the world. This is all too much for you. You decide to just take a damn bath and freshen up.

You're soaking in the bath, re-finding your center. It's actually helping your head feel a bit better. But, it seems that you can't have anything nice in your life. Not even a quiet moment to yourself. There's a knock on the bathroom door.

“It's occupied!”
“I know that! It's me again.” Tewi bothers you once more.
“Go away then!”
“Aww, don't be like that. Can I come in?”
“NO!”
“Pretty please? I've got something that's worth your while. Or if that's not enough I could do something nice for you.”

Sounds damn shady. But you know damn well if she wanted to, she could just come in. Then why the hell hasn't she? It seem a bit out of character for her to be asking. Which might just mean that she wants to be in your good graces.

[] Let her in
[] Turn her away
>> No. 13181
Can we bet on what it is?
>> No. 13182
>>13181
Why not? I might even throw in a prize for a correct guess. I'm feeling a bit generous today.

Oh, but this this isn't meant to influence the choice. As always, there's something else to be seen/learned/gained by choosing the other option. Otherwise why bother with choices?
>> No. 13183
[X] Let her in

NOTHING CAN POSSIBLY GO WRONG WITH THIS
>> No. 13184
[X] Turn her away
>> No. 13185
[] Let her in

Fuck it, let's do this.
>> No. 13187
[X] Turn her away
>> No. 13188
[x] Let her in

Needs more Tewi.
>> No. 13189
[X] Turn her away

Fuck her, revenge is what is needed. We shall stalk and hunt her down.
>> No. 13190
[X] Let her in

If this isn't just some prank, I imagine it would either be our totally sweet belt. That, or she knocked Reisen unconscious and is going to toss her into the bath with us.
>> No. 13192
File 123155290795.png - (292.29KB, 827x1200, 1206491809778.png) [iqdb]
13192
[!/] Let her in
>> No. 13193
[X] Let her in
And we will be standing in front of the tub... facing the door... with nothing to hide... like a man...
also, i bet she got pictures of us and moukou taken by aya.
>> No. 13194
[Z] Let her in.
>> No. 13195
File 123155806818.jpg - (237.88KB, 679x1000, 1225173360325.jpg) [iqdb]
13195
[x] Let her in

“Fine.” You capitulate. “You can come in.”
“How lucky.” The door opens and into the bathroom comes Tewi. She can't help herself; “I thought that maybe you'd be more pasty, but from what I see, you're built alright.”
“I truly find your opinion on my body fascinating. Now why are you interrupting my bath?”
“Really, just to check you out.”
“Goddammit Tewi. I'm not a toy, you know.”
“I know that.” She gives you a smile.
“Then stop playing around with me. In between pulling pranks, stealing my belt, and generally making things uncomfortable, I'm pretty fed up you know.”
“Was all of that really that annoying?”
“Was it... annoying?! YES IT REALLY WAS!” You nearly leap out of the water.
“Hey, you hadn't told me before, how was I supposed to know?”

You sigh.

“Look. I'll forget about all that crap if you'll stop antagonizing me. Think you can do that?”
“Change the way I behave? Sorry, no can do. I can admit when I was wrong, but I can't change who I am.” Another 'sweet' smile. “But you know, I was being dead serious about having something worth your while. Seeing your reaction was only half of the plan.”
“What are you going to sic your rabbit army on me or something?”
“No. Not right now. What I'm offering is positive.”
“Right, right. Out with it.”
“Listen up. You know how Eirin has all those wonderful drugs for everything ranging from a cold to severe trauma, right? It turns out that I got a hold of something quite special which she was going to just discard.”

She pulls out a small vial from her dress.

“In this, there's a powerful substance that causes the affected subject to lose his inhibition. Completely. I don't think I need to make myself any more clear than that.” She winks at you.
“And why would I want this?”
“Well,” She eyes you over, “from what I can see here, you seem to be a man. And young men like you have needs. Needs which often go unfulfilled. This little miracle can help you fulfill those needs quite easily. It won't be hard to convince that special someone with this much help.”
“Forget it, I'm definitely not interested.” She's too shady. And this damn drug seems even shadier. “Even if I had proof it worked, I wouldn't need it.”
“Sure you wouldn't. And I do have proof by the way. Sure, it's only my word, but I had one of the rabbits try some. It worked perfectly.” She nears the tub, peering down into the water. “And you haven't heard the best part yet! I'm willing to give this to you totally for free! No strings attached! It's a little apology from earlier and a way to mend fences.”
“Even if that's the case, I don't think I can accept.”
“If you don't, it'll be like you're insulting me.”
“Is there no other way?”
“Well...” She gives you a sheepish look, “now that you mention it... I really want to make things right with you. So if you don't accept this gift, I'm afraid I'm just going to offer what little else I have... I'm not sure it'll be enough, but save for this... I only have my body to offer...”

She gives you a knowing look.

“So what is it going to be?” She asks. “There's nobody watching, so you can decide whatever you want. It'll be our little secret.”

[] Take the vial and be done with it
[] See just how far she's willing to go to please you...
[] Refuse and get away from her
>> No. 13196
[X] See just how far she's willing to go to please you...

Well if she's OFFERING...
>> No. 13197
[] Take the vial and be done with it

SEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICONSENSUALRAPESEMICO
NSENSUALRAPE
>> No. 13198
[X] "If you're willing to offer that and the vial both, why don't you just drink the medicine yourself? It would certainly be convincing."

I dare you, Tewi. I double-dog dare you.
>> No. 13199
[x] "If you're willing to offer that and the vial both, why don't you just drink the medicine yourself? It would certainly be convincing."
>> No. 13200
[X] See just how far she's willing to go to please you...

I'd suggest putting her body to use in gathering some intel on something/someone, but aside from not having anyone we'd have any reason to check out yet, we saw how well a similar deal yielded zilch last time. Still, that drug is too suspicious, and even if it did exactly as Tewi claims and she wasn't setting us up for some nasty fall, would we really stoop so low as to drug someone just to get them into EASY MODO? Unless that drugging is to get Kaguya and Mokou to get along and have an epic immortal hatesex threeway with them (although good luck surviving for long afterward, let alone facing either of them).

That aside:
>>“In this, there's a powerful substance that causes the affected subject to lose his inhibition. Completely. I don't think I need to make myself any more clear than that.”

We already have something like that, Tewi. It's called "alcohol".

Still, two things strike me about this stuff. First, I wonder why, if it's so special and powerful, would Eirin simply throw it away? You'd think she'd either outright destroy it, or keep it securely under lock and key. Secondly, could this have any relation at all to Eirin mysteriously leaving her bra in the kitchen on the last playthrough?
>> No. 13201
[!/] See just how far she's willing to go to please you...
>> No. 13202
Theory: Tewi can't use the drug as a prank for one reason or another, if it even still works (for now, I'll just assume that it does), but mostly because it's hot. If she does use it and Eirin catches wind, whether or not she pulled it from the clinic trash, there would be hell to pay. The least that can go wrong with taking the vial, ignoring Anonymous' stupidity streaks, is that Eirin catches you with it.

Meanwhile, the other option seems to lead down a path of foreboding consequences, the rare good one being that Tewi is being earnest. Hm. Taken in context with what Tewi said earlier about taking the initiative, ambiguous as the comment was, I'm not entirely sure how distrustful I am about this deal.

This Tewi is very suspicious. Assuming she's being honest at some level, she's gone from digging fall-pits to stealing personal possessions to pushing the equivalent of Lunarian date rape drugs and prostitution (one of these last two is right).

Anyway, it's best to take the vial now, but err to the side of caution and leave it aside.
[x] Take the vial and be done with it
>> No. 13203
[] Refuse and get away from her

You stupid, stupid fucks.
This is the kind of shit that got us a bad ending the first time.
Think with the head on top of your shoulders, for god's sake.
>> No. 13205
> Think with the head on top of your shoulders, for god's sake.
But that's no fun...
>> No. 13206
[x] See just how far she's willing to go to please you... then force her to drink the contents of the vial.
>> No. 13207
[] Refuse and get away from her
>> No. 13208
Anyone thinking that Tewi drinking that stuff might want to reconsider.

I mean, think about it. If it works as advertised, it would mean she loses ALL inhibitions, not just the ones whose loss would yield sexy results.

She's already shown herself willing to set traps for us, steal from us, trash our room, and spy on us. Now imagine how much worse she would be if she had absolutely NOTHING holding her back. Getting buried alive would be the least of our worries.

In fact, I'd be wary of giving it to ANYONE we know, or at least the non-humans. When the people you associate with have the ability to incinerate you, drug you, make you go insane, or any number of other unpleasant things, them having some inhibitions to keep them in check is kind of a good thing.

However, seeing a completely uninhibited Reisen or Keine would probably be pretty damn entertaining.
>> No. 13209
>>13208

You act as though Tewi has inhibitions to lose outside of the sexual kind. As though she actually bothers holding back.

That aside, the choice is more to see her reaction: if she tries to get out of it then this was never a trustworthy deal, and if she doesn't there could be sexy results. Mostly win-win.
>> No. 13211
>>13209
How do you know she does not? You don't get to live as long as Tewi has by acting entirely on impulse, you know, and as far as her pranks might go there are bound to be lines even she wouldn't cross.
Considering the things she is clearly willing to do, I'd be rather worried about what things there might be that even she WOULDN'T do.
>> No. 13215
[X] Refuse and get away from her.
>> No. 13216
[X] Refuse and get away from her.
she'll just come back later with another deal...
>> No. 13218
[Z] Eye the vial dubiously. "Fine, I'll take your snake oil, but I don't know if I'll have a use for it." Take the vial and be done with it.

Let it sit quietly in our inventory for a while. It's likely to do less harm in our hands than in Tewi's.
>> No. 13219
>>It's likely to do less harm in our hands than in Tewi's.

suddenly after another night out drinking with mokou shirou wakes up with the vial empty and a naked mokou on his side.

[x] take the vial
>> No. 13220
>Secondly, could this have any relation at all to Eirin mysteriously leaving her bra in the kitchen on the last playthrough?

You'll know it when you see it. Well, that's if you ever see it.

>Think with the head on top of your shoulders, for god's sake.

I was half-expecting someone to reply with "But it's more fun to think with our other head!"

>suddenly after another night out drinking with mokou shirou wakes up with the vial empty and a naked mokou on his side.

Save for the vial, this already sort of happened just now.

Anyways, in principle, I'll try writing now. I'm going with a composite of votes here. You guys make this fun.
>> No. 13224
Looks like I'm too late, but

[X] "Forget wonder drugs, Tewi. Give me my belt back!"
>> No. 13227
File 123162386756.jpg - (325.71KB, 512x512, 1218575715237.jpg) [iqdb]
13227
<Our little secret, huh?>

Those words spark something within you. A strong, almost burning desire. It's only natural though. As you think more and more about it, you realize that having her make things up to you makes perfect sense. You feel your devious side slowly take hold.

“I want to trust you – really I do.” You look her from head to toe and barely contain the desire to lick your lips. “The thing is, how do I know you're going to try your earnest?”
“Well... like I said, I guess I'll just have to offer everything I have.”
“That would definitely be a nice gesture. But I'm afraid it's not enough.”
“Oh? Then what are you suggesting?” She seems to enjoy the promise of perverseness.
“Well, pleasing me with your body is fine. But I wonder if maybe you wouldn't mind drinking some of that stuff yourself. Then I'd truly believe that you are trying to make nice.”
“Is that all?” She doesn't seem to be the least bit disturbed by the suggestion. “I can already see that you're not satisfied with just physical pleasure, but you like to have the pleasure of being in control as well.”

She uncorks the vial.

“But you know...” She sways suggestively close to you. “I don't really have a problem with that. I like feeling good as well. And I have a feeling that this is going to be good.”

You watch as she gulps down all of the vial's contents.

She preempts your question; “That was just so you would believe that I'm all in. Although I guess that it won't be a mystery now...”
“Mystery?” You're a bit shocked that she would drink something like that so easily.
“Indeed. Mystery. The mystery of who you're going to have your way with.” Her eyes are affixed to you. Her intense glare makes your heart beat faster.

There's several moments of awkward silence during which you're not sure how to act. Ultimately, you are forced to move. You realize that Tewi goes very pale, very fast. You barely make it out of the tub in time to catch her.

“Hey, you alright?” You stare at her face. Her eyes seem to be clouded up, and her entire face is covered in cold sweat. You check her pulse. It feels like an overworked car engine. “This isn't good. Hold on there, I'll go call for help.” You deposit her almost completely limp body on the bathroom floor.
“D-don't go.” She mutter in an almost inaudible voice.
“Wha-?”
“Don't go.” Once again, only with a bit more strength. “And don't call anyone.”
“You don't look so good. It's only natural I go get you medical assistance.”
“Forget that, you big idiot.” Well, she seems well enough to insults you. Stupid Tewi. “This is just the drug taking effect. It'll be alright in just a few moments. I need you. If you leave, I'll kill you.”

She grabs onto your leg, not letting go. Against your better judgment you decide to stay.

“Alright. Just let go. I'll stay.”
“That's right you will.” Her hand feels cold, but you can see that some of the color has returned to her face. “Looking at you from down here, you look really huge. And I'm not just talking about your height.”

Huh? Oh that's right, you were naked in the bath. The fact that Tewi is acting strange exempts you from the normal bout of self-consciousness that you'd have.

You sit down, in an attempt to pry Tewi's hand off your leg.

“That's good. Use your strength to pry me off.” She smiles deviously. The harder you pull, the more she seems to enjoy it.
“Let go already.”
“...N-no caa--” She can hardly speak with that labored breathing of hers.
“That settles it, I'm going for help.” You try to get up.

In a surprise move, Tewi throws herself on you, knocking you backwards.

“You're not getting away now. I've got you... like before.” She has to make what seems to you an inhuman effort to speak coherently. “I'll take what I want when I want it. And you're going to help me with that.”

Her eyes are no longer clouded over. Instead, you see only a primal desire burning through her dark red eyes.

“Hey, relax a bit. Everything will be fine if I just go and call for help...” You try to struggle free from your disadvantaged state. She pins you down with unexpected strength. “Do it, and I'll hurt something very precious and irreplaceable.” She threatens sadistically.
“...” Your realize that she's being deadly serious. You have no idea what she's capable of in this state. You try to look for a way out of this.
“Hmm...” She licks her lips. “Maybe if you drink some of the drug you'll also loosen up. There ought to be some still in my saliva.” She stares directly into your eyes. “If you bite, you'll end up hurt.”

You shut close your mouth in protest. You're not going to let her do with you as she pleases.

...Alas, she has thought her cunning plan through. She mercilessly hits you in the chest, causing you to gasp out desperately for air. In that instant, she begins her assault. You can't breathe and her tongue makes the most of it in its violent assault. Her aggressiveness and persistence almost makes you pass out. As you teeter on the brink of consciousness, she finally pulls out. You gag and desperately seek air.

“That ought to do it.” Her face is rapt with enjoyment. “I can't wait to taste other parts of you.”

While firmly straddling you, she removes her dress in one swift motion. She discards it in a random direction. Leaning over you, her very modest bosom almost hardly moving, she gets to work with another assault.

“Oh? Are you enjoying this?” She strokes your thighs, running her hands up to your genitals. “I think you are. At the very least, you're not completely soft.”

Your vision blurs a bit and you break out in a cold sweat. With every stroke, it feels like you're getting jolted by a 9-volt battery. Tewi's voice has become completely sultry and alluring. It's enough to make you explode in excitement.

“Come on, you can touch me if you want. Just reach down like I am doing and reciprocate.”

You arms are moving even before she finishes the sentence. One arm slinks about, playing around the area covered by her lacy and puffy undergarment. While the other moves on up against gravity, greedily searching for anything to grab onto. You tug onto the hardest thing you find, causing Tewi to emit a cross between a cry of pain and a moan of pleasure.

She lowers her body, coming closer to you. “If you get to tug all you want, then I get to tug all I want.”

You see in her face a toothy, almost predatory grin. You're sure that you've got one yourself. You roll over, throwing Tewi off balance. You manhandle her, not caring how rough it is, and she clings on to you, grabbing and driving her nails into your skin. You can't feel pain, just like you're sure she can't either.

You place a finger on her lips. She sucks on the finger, nibbling on the end. You do the same with what she offers. You notice that she slips down her bloomers. Like her dress, she discards it without looking. With another burst of strength she rolls you over as you were before. Scuffling around, she places her legs on your chest, turning her back and fluffy tail to you. She looks at your excited member and seems to rejoice with the spectacle.

She turns her head to look at your face over her shoulder. Her grin broadens upon seeing your own depraved expression. Yeah, you're enjoying this as much as she is.

---
Halfdate, just because that's how I roll. That and I need some sleep.
>> No. 13228
File 123162444673.jpg - (126.45KB, 1041x789, 1228711275091.jpg) [iqdb]
13228
>>13227
>> No. 13230
Oh boy, I hope sexing Tewi doesn't ruin our chances with the other characters.
>> No. 13231
>>13230

But we're being raped here.
>> No. 13232
You fucking idiots.
>> No. 13233
>>13231
Well, if we're not at fault here, then Tewi should feel free to rape away without any negative consequences.

In b4 Eirin cockblock.
>> No. 13234
File 123163651765.png - (26.24KB, 500x600, 1216462236023.png) [iqdb]
13234
Come to think of it, we've forgotten to ask an important question: "how long does the effect last?"
>> No. 13235
>>13227
Something will for sure go wrong here. It's like the scene with Eirin all over again, enjoy your broken dick.
Teruyo needs to go into Kira Mode that's why the pause.
>> No. 13236
File 123163736575.jpg - (487.16KB, 1600x1200, TOO LEWD.jpg) [iqdb]
13236
in b4 all attempts at casual sex end in cockblocking and terrible consequences and accusations of rape, because sex is dirty and ecchi is bad

boy that sure makes things fun doesn't it
>> No. 13237
>>13236
We sure will be paying for this.
>> No. 13238
And now for something completely different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpbkL49v0UA
>> No. 13239
Would Teruyo really pull that overused trick AGAIN? I don't think so, I want to have faith in him.
>> No. 13240
>>13235
I find the imagery of me going into 'Kira-mode' somewhat amusing. But that's not the case here. Well, I have been grinning like an idiot since like 2 votes ago so I guess that can count.

And yeah, I'll be writing the rest up nowish. Hold on to your hats gentlemen
>> No. 13242
>>13240
Disregard this. I apparently suck too much to update right now. So it'll be a while (read: a half a day or more likely). But I'll make it up to anon with something nice. That is, when I think up of something nice I can give to anon. I'm open to suggestions as long as they aren't ridiculous.
>> No. 13243
>>13242
AYA'S FUCKING FANTASIES
>> No. 13247
File 12316554406.jpg - (50.36KB, 367x425, 1197695929726.jpg) [iqdb]
13247
>>13243
He said as long as they're not ridiculous, Anon.
...although, I would like to see it at last, too.

Still, it would be kind of odd, seeing as we haven't really re-met her yet aside from the introduction summary, and considering how Mokou's opinion of us shifted from whatever it was that night in the cave to viewing us as Kaguya's flunkie when we met her in the story proper, there's no telling what things will be like if Aya shows up, especially since we don't know the particulars of how we dealt with her this time around.

We should probably grope her a few more times, just to be sure.
>> No. 13252
>>13242
Mokou and Shiro's drunken exploits!
>> No. 13254
>>13252

This
>> No. 13256
>>13243
>AYA'S FUCKING FANTASIES

When will we finally get this. We waited far too long for this.

>I have been grinning like an idiot since like 2 votes ago

Well, Shirou is fucked. If that kills off the Kaguya route i want a jump into the lake.
>> No. 13258
>>13256
Think about what you're saying, man. Teruyo, of all people, happy because of a closed-off Kaguya route? No, I don't think that's the reason for his grinning.

What WOULD cause him to react like that, however, is still something you might still want to worry about...
>> No. 13261
2 days for the 2nd part, even Kira was never that evil.
>> No. 13262
>>13261
He had his moments.
>> No. 13263
>>13252
"Hey, Mokou, Mokou."
"Huh? Wuhizzit?"
"I bet you, like, like a beer or something that I can climb to the roof of that house without any help."
"Nah, no way you can. You'll just fall flat on your ass. I mean look at your flabby arms. No strength at all."
"Oh yeah? Just watch me!"

...

Later still...

"Here man, have another beer. You still sore?"
"Thanks Pedro. You're a true pal."
"Who's Pedro? My name is-"
"HEY SHIROU CHECK THIS OUT!"
"Aww, wicked! Where'd you find those balls Mokou?"
"Some guy jus' had 'em. So I took them."
"Heya... you know what? I've got an idea. A real good idea."

...

"What the hell man!? I told you they wouldn't fit there! Hold still, I'll save ya!"

And yeah, it'd be something like that. I promise to try to finish this scene soon. I've written the first paragraph and I'm sure I can write the end, but I for some reason freeze up at everything in between. Anyways, I'll try to stop failing.

>AYA'S FUCKING FANTASIES

Yeah, that would be pretty much the content of that.
>> No. 13264
>>Yeah, that would be pretty much the content of that.

Hence, why we want it.
>> No. 13268
She digs her nails into your thighs as she bobs forward. Funny, you can see it happening but you can't really feel it. You answer this by grabbing on to her tail. She convulses violently when you tug, inadvertently drawing blood from you.

She sticks her own behind in the air, bringing her face near your excited fun bits.

“Oh it's pulsating.” She remarks. “Maybe I should touch it.”

Touch is an understatement. She roughly yanks your penis around, giving you what is still, technically, a handjob. It just feels so hot and sticky down there that you don't care what she does as long as she does something.

You feel like you're melting away with her rough and wild touch.

“Hey Tewi!? I've got those towels you asked for!” A voice comes from outside. You both ignore it, focused solely on your depraved play. “I'm coming in now.” The door slides open. “You wouldn't believe it... all the towels were gone from their usual places so I had to get some from storage. I know you told me that you'd be taking a bath, so I'm sorry it took so long...”

The voice trails off. You both look at the new arrival.

Standing a few meters away is Reisen with a bunch of towels in her arms. She's speechless.

“Oh great timing there!” Tewi is the first to speak. “We're just having some fun, you wanna join?”

Without waiting for a reply, Tewi stands up and goes over to Reisen, groping her.

“You probably need to unwind some. And we're all just about ready to go here.” Tewi pushes the stunned girl down.
“Wha- Tewi? Cut it out!” She reacts strongly to Tewi's advance. You can only watch and get more excited by the developing events.
“Come on, I know you want this deep down.” Tewi goes for Reisen's clothes, nearly ripping open her blouse. “We can share now, and enjoy together. I always have wanted to see what you look like when getting fucked. I bet you're really loud. A real screamer with that sweet voice of yours.”
“Please stop and let go.” Reisen seems more flustered than anything else. You're already imaging having your way with her, her face rapt with ecstasy.
“You won't regret it~” Tewi gets impatient and goes directly for her crotch.

“I said NO!” With a surprising burst of strength, she frees herself from Tewi's grapple in a single swift motion. Moreover, she instantly subdues Tewi by grabbing her by the neck. The smaller rabbit is out cold now.

You watch, a bit confused at how the situation has turned out. Reisen gets up and fixes her messed-up and creased clothes.

“I'm sorry about ruining your fun, but I don't like to be pushed into this sort of thing.” She avoids looking at your naked body. “She'll be out for only a few minutes. Then you can get back to, um, you know.”

Her soft-spoken words makes you aware of all that's happened up till now. A crippling pain shoots through your lower abdomen and legs. Crap, you're only now aware of just how much you've been bleeding. Come to think of it, how much blood do you have?

“Hey, that's wonderful Reisen. I'll just take a short nap then.” You feel yourself nodding off, your excitement worn off.
“Nap? Hey, what do you mean with-”

Her words become inaudible. You see in your darkening vision her looking at you with a shocked look. It's sort of embarrassing to be looked at while completely naked... isn't it?

“Oh it looks like you're finally awake.”

You open your eyes and look to the source of the voice.

“Oh, it's you Eirin. Am I in the clinic again?” You try to get your bearings.
“My, what a laid-back attitude!” Eirin walks up to your bedside. “It's almost commendable.”

A large 'thump' resonates. She whacks you on the head with a clipboard.

“Hey what was that for!”
“I would expect this sort of thing from that one. But for you to be so stupid to go along. I must say that I'm disappointed in you.” She looks at you with a dry, humorless expression. “Undonge and I had to carry your worthless carcass all the way here from the bathroom. She just thinks that you passed out because of the heat and blood loss, but I know better.”
“...You can tell?”
“Correct. It's plainly obvious since I catalog all of the effects of the drugs I make. Your erratic heartbeat and unresponsive pupils coupled with what Reisen told me she witnessed was enough for me to know.”
“Did she... say anything else?”
“You mean, did she comment on finding you engaging in promiscuous behavior with Tewi in the bathroom?”
“...Yeah, that.” You feel belittled.
“No, not at all. She was rather modest about the whole affair.” She shows you a smile. “But I suppose she's already rationalized the event in her own way. Quite convenient for you I suppose. Others might not settle for conveniently tucking an incident like this into the corner of their minds.”
“What are you getting at?”
“Not much. I don't care beyond the fact that you used a substance you weren't supposed to play with. Which brings me to my next point; Unless explicitly allowed to, you are not to even imagine playing with my chemicals, even if stumbled upon accidentally.” You sense a chilling aura coming from her, “I might even make you into a subject study if you try something as stupid again. Not to mention that I'll be sure to let the word spread of your misdeeds to those you care about. Am I being clear?”
“Yes. Perfectly.”
“Good.” She shifts back to her pleasant persona. “I've kept you hydrated and your wounds are closed up. If you want, you can leave now. Just don't try running or doing anything too strenuous for a day or two.”
“What of Tewi?”
“I'm afraid that the drug she took has some very nasty side-effects. Including severe withdrawal. I'll have to keep her under close observation for a while yet. To fix her.” And with a devilish smile on her face, “Oh, and to treat the side-effects too.”
“...” You pity Tewi. But at the same time, you're glad you're getting off so easily.
“Well then, if you'll excuse me. I ought to get to it. Let yourself out.”

You sigh after she leaves the room. The good doctor genuinely doesn't seem to care about the circumstances earlier, but was quite clear on messing around with her stuff. You hope she'll avoid telling Kaguya about this.

You get up. Your legs feel weak but you can stand. You're still naked, but you spot your clothes neatly folded on a chair next to the bed. You get dressed as quickly as possible. You're quite frankly worried about what Reisen thinks of all of this. After all, besides passing out, you sort of consented to raping her. At the very least you didn't stop Tewi. Eirin said she had come to grips with what happened, but you're not sure if you accept that.

[] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her
[] Retreat to your room for a while

---
Sorry for the predictibility, but really now, it only went this far because anon exacerbated the situation with the drugs. Yeah, probably saw it coming from a mile away.
>> No. 13269
As expected of you.

>After all, besides passing out, you sort of consented to raping her. At the very least you didn't stop Tewi.

It's hard to make a stand for another's chastity when you're in the middle of passing out. Shirou doesn't have anything to feel guilty about. If anything, he was the one who was violated, since it was Tewi force-feeding him the drug.

>...Alas, she has thought her cunning plan through. She mercilessly hits you in the chest, causing you to gasp out desperately for air. In that instant, she begins her assault.

Of course, he doesn't offer any defense to Eirin's accusation that he was the one who took it. I don't like the idea of Eirin extorting us, but it's too late to do anything right now when she is busy with her patient.

[x] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her.

All she thinks is that you and Tewi were experimenting with some drug and started playing hanky-panky. She doesn't know that it was just another of Tewi's schemes, and that there's not some underlying relationship she has to tip-toe around. Tewi however, may make up some terrible story later to explain things to Reisen in a manner that makes us look like a monster.
>> No. 13270
[] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her

Reisen cockblock. FFFFFFFFFUCK
>> No. 13271
[X] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her

Being raped by a girl is nice and all, but this ended bad for us, and SHE involved REISEN
HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL
>> No. 13272
File 123180974188.png - (38.68KB, 228x253, 122065555832.png) [iqdb]
13272
[x] Find Reisen and apologize. Just leave it at that, unless she wants to talk about it.

sigh
>> No. 13274
>>13271
oh, i forgot to say
i find Reisen knocking out Tewi with a single blow EXTREMELY hot, also, her hidden tough character.
>> No. 13278
File 123181365968.jpg - (88.22KB, 421x591, 56be1795517f29ba78bf962cbcf8a5ce.jpg) [iqdb]
13278
[X] Find Reisen and apologize.

Well, the good news is that we didn't have to worry about the Kaguya route. The bad news is that the chances for Eirin and Reisen might have taken somewhat of a blow. Getting to see Reisen display some serious assertiveness, at the very least, was both enjoyable and strangely arousing.

As for Tewi, she was already on "The List" for the belt theft, but this little incident has made me consider transferring her to the "Dead to Me" list, and any future offers from her will be met with the highest level of suspicion, if not outright ignored.

Still, it serves us right for trying to do that sort of thing with anyone other than Gensokyo's number one source for news and casual sexual favors.
>> No. 13280
File 123181454118.jpg - (42.66KB, 421x407, 1206368055115.jpg) [iqdb]
13280
[!/] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her.
[!/] THAT BELT. It must be found, for we have strayed for its guidance for far too long!
>> No. 13281
File 123181478583.png - (10.26KB, 400x305, 121285732330.png) [iqdb]
13281
>>13278

In during MURRHURRDURR AYA IS A PROFESSIONAL YURR
>> No. 13282
File 123181523581.jpg - (33.91KB, 512x384, OnNotice.jpg) [iqdb]
13282
>>13278
>> No. 13283
[X] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her

I'd like to give this some time, but honestly, its probably better that she learned the situation from you now than Tewi later.
>> No. 13284
File 123181549860.jpg - (53.27KB, 220x151, 1197696245725.jpg) [iqdb]
13284
>>13281
Hey, it's true.
Considering the casual flings of this run and the last involving Eirin, Aya, and now Tewi, Aya's was the only one to NOT end badly for us in some way. Seeing as how she had the added handicap of dealing with a Shirou still sore from Operation Cock-breaker, to say the level of skill and care she displayed was of professional-level would not be a stretch.
>> No. 13285
[X] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her

I hate you Teruyo
>> No. 13286
File 123182161695.png - (315.89KB, 642x603, 1213864864346.png) [iqdb]
13286
>>13278
>Kaguya route
>Eirin and Reisen
I'm aiming for Mokou. The hell with this nuthouse.
>> No. 13287
Next time you guys have a genius write-in ...

[x] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her

Funny how Kaguya didn't hear anything about this, or at least how we're not concerned about that.

About what time is it Teruyo?
>> No. 13288
File 123182253371.jpg - (111.65KB, 527x630, 4b4cb235c56f213390ae06fd1b146456.jpg) [iqdb]
13288
>>13286
AH, but what flavor of Mokou route would you like?
There's the stand-alone, of course. Plain, but still with a fiery kick to it. There's the Pheonix and Werecow combo platter, sure to be filling but surely requiring us to disregard our home life once again.

Ah, but the real kicker, the real prize, is of course the ever-elusive Super Deluxe Immortal Hatesex Limited Edition Premium Package, offering two great tastes that taste great together. Hard as hell to obtain even in the best of circumstances, and so unlikely with our established track record that it's almost comical, but in the one-in-a-billion chance it could be pulled off, it would be nothing less than GLORIOUS.
>> No. 13289
>>13288

Indeed. Is this still possible? I would pay to see this.
>> No. 13291
File 12318258676.jpg - (201.98KB, 889x500, 1231465673280.jpg) [iqdb]
13291
>>13288

Shit will never work.

Serious question here, we are gonna get routelock'd soon, right Teruyo?
>> No. 13292
>>13287
>Next time you guys have a genius write-in ...

Yes because that was obviously our bad.
>> No. 13293
[x] Find Reisen and try to explain the situation to her

You should clear up any potential misunderstandings while you've got the chance. You have no idea what sort of conclusion Reisen might have reached. Oh sure, you were completely naked in the bath engaging in sexual activity with Tewi... but it's not what it seems like. Somehow. Yeah, you'll have to see how you can rephrase that.

The first place you check, you find her. She's in the kitchen, tending to lunch. You try to approach her casually.

“Oh hi there. Making lunch?”
“...” She looks at you a bit uneasily. But still replies, “Yes. I'm just about done.”
“Ah that's nice.” Not very smooth. “I wanted to apologize about earlier.”
“There's nothing to apologize for.” She stares at the pots intensely, avoiding you. “You're an adult and Tewi is more or less one as well. Even though she doesn't act it most of the time.”
“But we're not really a couple or anything. We were just-”
“Please! Spare me the details. Whatever it was, I don't really want to know the specifics. I saw enough to understand what was going on.” She looks away, hiding her embarrassment by stirring a pot of gravy.
“You don't understand, you see Tewi tricked me into the whole thing.”
“You didn't look very tricked.”

Touché

“Please hear me out, then judge all you want.”
“Alright fine.” She barely even glances at you. “But really, there's no need to explain yourself.”
“Okay. Listen. I was in the bath. Minding my own business. Earlier, Tewi had come to my room and bothered me. So I was trying to relax and unwind. And then there was knocking on the door. It was Tewi. She said she had something important for me. And since she's been bothering me all of these days, I decided if I didn't let her in she'd just harass me. She took my belt you know!” You look for sympathy from her, but you get none. Dang. “So yeah. She comes in and tells me that she wants to mend fences. For everything that's happened. And I obviously doubt her sincerity. So she tells me she stole this drug from Eirin. One that, uh, makes one lose his or her inhibitions.”
“...”
“So,” She's still not very talkative, “She wanted to give it to me, as a peace offering. But who was I to trust her, right? Plus she also offers me to please me with her body if I didn't believe her. Which I didn't. I didn't think she'd ever go beyond lip service. So to make her trip up on her own web of lies I made her drink the drug. I thought it was just a placebo. But I was wrong, before I knew it, she was all over me and she even made me drink some. And well, you walked into the middle of it all... and that's it...”

You hold your breath. You hear your own heartbeat as you wait for Reisen to say something. Anything.

“So let me get this straight.” Uh-oh, her brows are furrowed. “Tewi came in and you encouraged her to go and use her body to please you? And even suggested she take a drug which caused her to become as wild and depraved that? You just went along with all of this?”
“Well, I tried to resist.”
“But she overpowered you?” She looks at you incredulously. “You know, she knocked me down because I was surprised, but there's no way that Tewi could overpower you unless you wanted it to happen.”
“Hey it's the truth. I didn't really want to-”
“What I saw was pretty clear. You were enjoying yourself. I was under the impression that Tewi would be there alone. She told me she had drawn a bath and was going to get in. I just went to fetch towels. And since I haven't heard anything from Tewi, how do I know that you didn't slip her the drug yourself? This is exactly why I didn't want to talk about this.”
“Hey, come on now. I've always been honest.”
“I wonder about that. You played a prank on me before. And you did nothing to help me when Tewi struck.”
“You've got it all wrong! I was completely tricked by her! I didn't mean for any of this to happen!”

Crap! This situation is out of control. Reisen is being awfully one-sided in her judgment. You haven't seen her like this before. Just what exactly is she thinking?!

“Who was tricked by whom?” A voice coming from behind you makes your blood run cold. It's the last person to find out about this whole mess.
“Ah, hi Kaguya, what are you doing here?” You hide your nervousness.
“Nothing much. Came to check up on lunch because I was awake and rather hungry.” She explains simply. And doesn't let the subject go, “So what's this about getting tricked? I figure something is up because Eirin was too busy to see me just now. So come on, out with it.”

You look at Reisen. She's fallen silent. She's obviously not going to be the one to spill the beans. The question is, how to deal with Kaguya?

[] Out with it, explain the whole situation – honesty is the best policy
[] Tell a small white lie to Kaguya in order to throw her off
[] Outright refuse to tell her anything
---
This would be the time for a good write-in to shine. Although it's not strictly necessary.

>>13285
But I love you anon! On the scale of things I love it's Kaguya>>>>Anon>Other things in life. I'd treat any of you to a glass of ice tea or something harder if you were so inclined.

>>13287
Around midday.

>>13289
Anything is possible. Well harem routes are nigh-impossible without first clearing the regular routes of the characters involved. But well, in the case of Kaguya and Mokou, Kaguya's B route sort of deals with Mokou as well.

>>13291
Route-lock occurs when the criteria for a route is cleared. This will most likely happen some time after the Mochi Festival. The PDA ought to hint to this. Which is why you should check it semi-regularly.
>> No. 13295
[!/] "T-Tewi just pulled a very p-perverted joke on me and Rei-Reisen! I-It's not like it caused a misunderstanding or a-anything! J-Jeez!"
[!/] Leave in a huff, to your room.
[!/] Check PDA.
>> No. 13296
Oh man, why do each of those choices seem to dig us deeper into a hole? Haha.
>> No. 13297
>This would be the time for a good write-in to shine.

[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
>> No. 13300
Well, let's start with thinking this over. We can explain why we even let her in the bath in the first place by reasoning that she could have simply let herself in, and her not doing so meant she truly wanted to get on our good side.

Why, when offered either a shady stolen drug or Tewi's body, we so much as CONSIDERED anything other than kicking her back out that instant, on the other hand...well, there really is no good way to explain that, is there?

Eirin's threat and the narration strongly suggest that Kaguya finding out the whole truth would be highly undesirable, so that option is out. Refusal to tell her might result in her getting offended at best, or seeking the truth from other sources at worst, so that's a no-go, too. And lying to your friend is bad enough, but even more so when done in front of the person you were just trying to save face with.

Best I can say is to not go into specifics, limiting yourself to just answering with the bare, basic, need-to-know info that directly answers her question, and hope she's not curious enough to insist on knowing more, or the kind of friend who jumps at the chance to find out something her buddy is clearly embarrassed by.

One way could be to use a little misdirection, and tell the truth without telling the truth. Kaguya knows, for example, that someone was tricked, and as we're clearly trying to explain ourselves to Reisen, it's obvious that the two of us are involved in some way, and Tewi being involved would be pretty much a given if someone was tricked, and in this case we were fortunately not the only one. It would not be technically inaccurate to say that Tewi tricked Reisen into walking in on us while we were having a bath, and as a result caught us in some embarrassing situation, and so you are now trying to explain yourself to her because you don't want things to be "weird" between you two.

If that's too deceptive, you could also just give her the quick-and-not-so-dirty version that could both answer her question and sum up the situation as "Me, Tewi, and one serious lapse in judgment that I am now sorely regretting". Between Tewi's fondness for tricks, and Kaguya likely knowing Shirou well enough to know if he has a history of such lapses every now and then, such an explanation might be all she feels the need to know.

Or, you could really have fun with it, and make with the theatrics, play off the act from earlier where she's the royalty and you are but her humble servant, deceived by the shenanigans of the cunning trickster and made to shame yourself in front of the bunny-eared maiden before you, to whom you are now attempting to explain yourself so that you might regain but even the slightest piece of your now tarnished honor, and would ask that Her
Majesty not trouble herself over the matter, lest we further fall into disgrace in this noble House.
>> No. 13303
>Why, when offered either a shady stolen drug or Tewi's body, we so much as CONSIDERED anything other than kicking her back out that instant, on the other hand...well, there really is no good way to explain that, is there?

Oh, that's quite simple: Revenge.

But really we're entering the realm of victim blaming and thoughtcrime here.
>> No. 13304
[x] Out with it, explain the whole situation – honesty is the best policy
[x] Admit you probably shouldn't have told tewi to drink it, but it seems like a reasonable request given Tewi's propensity for lying. Also, you didn't actually expect her to a) drink it, b) be honest about it's effects.
[x] "Also, while I'm getting stuff out in the open, I woke up with a semi-naked Mokou on top of me, with little recollection of what happened the previous night other than getting really drunk with her after having a candlelit dinner with her
>> No. 13305
[Z]"I was in the bath earlier and Tewi came in to make an offer. It was obviously a trap and I thought I could outsmart her."
[Z] Sigh.
[Z] "She took it too far and it ended... Badly."
[Z] "Now I'm just trying to clean up the mess and I'm trying to explain my lapse in judgement to Reisen as best I can so I can make amends."

Best I can come up with. Kinda tells the truth without spilling everything. Tewi did win this though. She set it up so that Reisen would find us with her in the bath. it was a failsafe in case we called her bluff and she had to take it this far. remember that.

>“Hey Tewi!? I've got those towels you asked for!” A voice comes from outside. You both ignore it, focused solely on your depraved play. “I'm coming in now.” The door slides open. “You wouldn't believe it... all the towels were gone from their usual places so I had to get some from storage. I know you told me that you'd be taking a bath, so I'm sorry it took so long...”
>> No. 13306
If neither believe we thought Tewi was trying to peddle us a fake drug and that we felt certain she had to be lying about that second option or planning to subvert it for a farce, and that our "third" option was an attempt at putting her on the spot, it's hard to argue anything else. That "third option" did turn-out a lot like a the second option, though, didn't it?

Imagine that. Everything Tewi saying being more or less true.

Hm.
>>[] "Tewi set up a bluff thus that Reisen would have accidentally walked in on me while I was in the bath--in some sort of immodest position. But then my attempt at calling her bluff resulted in her losing control of her role in it."
Should we mention she's in detox, right now? COme to think of it, I'm not sure if I like the option entirely, so I'm just suggesting it here.
>> No. 13307
[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
[x] Check PDA.

play the victim card
>> No. 13308
>>13268

GODDAMIT TEWKARI

>>13271 >>13278

All for going Jack Bauer on Tewi when she tries to apologize (or, if she DOESN'T, the second time we see her), please raise your hand.

>>13282

That. Is. Awesome.

Needs moar Reisen though.

>>13293

This is bad. This is VERY bad. This is As Bad As It Can Possibly Be, And Add Another Suitcase Full of Bad.

That said, let's work the problem.

We have four options. Whatever we say will be a variation upon one of those options. Said options are:

1. Tell the Complete Truth.

2. Tell the truth, with small lies thrown in to make us look better.

3. Pull a Tewi, and tell a Whopper of a lie.

4. Refuse to say anything.

3 is right out - Eirin, Reisen, and Tewi all know the truth. And while Tewi's credibility is suspect to everyone, Eirin's and Reisen's are not. And you can be SURE that Kaguya will want confirmation of what we say from someone who was actually there. Plus, if we lie, Reisen will probably interpret it as us shirking responsibility for our part in the whole escapade.

4 is no good either - while Kaguya's our friend, she's also a FREAKING PRINCESS - while she might not consign us to a physical dungeon, per se, she might throw us in a social one - refusing to eat, hang out, or even SPEAK with us.

And even if we say nothing, she knows now that SOMETHING happened, and considering that she knows of Reisen's and our involvement, might order Reisen (or utilize Eirin as a proxy to get to Reisen) to spill about what happened.

2 is tempting. 2 is OH SO VERY tempting.

But it's still wrong.

2 will only work if our explanation, and OURS alone, satisfies Kaguya. If she gets Reisen's, Eirin's, or (God Help Us If She Does) Tewi's perspective, we're screwed. Mainly because if we're willing to lie about little things, she probably would draw the conclusion that we'd lie about BIG things as well.

Best choice here is to tell the truth. That way, at lest we can claim complete honesty, and perhaps by showing our willingness to take responsibility, undo at least some of the damage we've done to our fair bunny-eared maiden.

[x] Out with it, explain the whole situation – honesty is the best policy

In the following way:

[x] "Something happened in the baths last night, during which I made five mistakes, which brings us to now."
[x] "Story goes like so: I was taking a bath, unwinding from yesterday, when Tewi knocks, asking to be let in, saying she wanted to do something 'cause she took my belt. So, being who I am, I let her in."
[x] "That was my first mistake."
[x] "Tewi then showed me a vial she claimed to have stolen from Eirin, and offered it to me as a peace offering for what had happened earlier, or, if I wasn't satisfied with that, herself."
[x] "Not telling Tewi to leave the moment she'd made the offer was my second mistake."
[x] "My third was asking Tewi to acutally TEST the stuff for me - even if I'd taken the vial, I could've just returned it to Eirin, explained, no harm done."
[x] "But NO, I decided, rather stupidly, that I wanted Tewi to prove, right then and there, that Eirin's drug did what she said it would do. And so, she drank it."
[x] "Mistake number four was not trying to protect myself after I realized that the drug did exactly what it was supposed to do."
[x] "And that's when Reisen walked in."
[x] "I was trying to explain myself to her, and that's what you heard when you were outside."


When Kaguya (or Reisen) asks us what mistake number five is (Seeing as how we've only gone to four), we reply:

[x] "Number five...I suppose number five was me thinking that Tewi actually wanted to make amends, rather than pull another prank on someone."
[x] "Needless to say, I've learned my lesson about dealing with Tewi."

[x] Sigh heavily, bow your head, close your eyes.
[x] "I just hope that one, I can make up for my stupidity, and two, that other won't hold it against me."

Furthermore:

[x] Be as remorseful as you can during the whole explanation: you are SORRY, and if it hadn't been for your lack of thinking, this whole thing never would have happened.

And that's all.
>> No. 13309
[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
>> No. 13310
>>13308
tl;dr....
>ReijiTabibito

OH. Nevermind.
>> No. 13311
>>13308


[x] Out with it, explain the whole situation – honesty is the best policy

In the following way:

[x] "Something happened in the baths last night, during which I made five mistakes, which brings us to now."
[x] "Story goes like so: I was taking a bath, unwinding from yesterday, when Tewi knocks, asking to be let in, saying she wanted to do something 'cause she took my belt. So, being who I am, I let her in."
[x] "That was my first mistake."
[x] "Tewi then showed me a vial she claimed to have stolen from Eirin, and offered it to me as a peace offering for what had happened earlier, or, if I wasn't satisfied with that, herself."
[x] "Not telling Tewi to leave the moment she'd made the offer was my second mistake."
[x] "My third was asking Tewi to acutally TEST the stuff for me - even if I'd taken the vial, I could've just returned it to Eirin, explained, no harm done."
[x] "But NO, I decided, rather stupidly, that I wanted Tewi to prove, right then and there, that Eirin's drug did what she said it would do. And so, she drank it."
[x] "Mistake number four was not trying to protect myself after I realized that the drug did exactly what it was supposed to do."
[x] "And that's when Reisen walked in."
[x] "I was trying to explain myself to her, and that's what you heard when you were outside."

Honesty is the best policy.
>> No. 13313
>This is exactly why I didn't want to talk about this.
Godfuckingdammit, this is exactly why I said to just apologize and leave it at that. We're just dragging things out longer and making it worse. That huge "honest" write-in by ReTardo the namefag is another step in the same ruinous direction.

[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
I can't think of anything better than this, we need to get the hell out of here. She might make us explain later, hopefully it'll be less of an "aha I caught you" situation and we'll have a better chance of defending our stupid actions.

>>13288
I said I want Mokou, you douche. Mokou.
>> No. 13316
[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man bone of my sword.
>> No. 13317
KISS. An acronym to live by, no matter how much information you have to work with or deliver. I like the response, but not the theatrics.

[x] "Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending one's chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I--I still don't have my belt. Avalanches above, business continues below."
[x] (later, unless no scene change) Check PDA.

Let's not play Eirin against us. 4 out of 5 WriteFags agree that Eirin can not be fought and beaten. Unless she suffers from The Worf Effect, no hidden plothax is strong enough, no write-in is clever enough.
>> No. 13321
[Z] "Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending one's chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I--I still don't have my belt. Avalanches above, business continues below."
[Z] (later, unless no scene change) Check PDA.

I like this response a lot better with it rephrased like this.
>> No. 13322
[X] "I was a fool, Tewi tricked me, and as a result I have disgraced myself in front of Reisen. I had wanted to try to explain myself to her, so that there were no misunderstandings, but clearly I have failed. I fear that now I cannot hope to restore my honor in her eyes, and so now the only path left to me is death. By the way, where do you keep the ropes?"
>> No. 13323
I'll give you guys a bit more time to figure this out, since you all seem to be quite divided.

Hopefully it's for the best.
>> No. 13324
>>13323
The outcome should be clear already, get to writing. Be more like Owen, he doesn't go only with what wins, he looks at the other options and includes them in some way.
>> No. 13325
>>13324
I agree we have enough for one choice to be chosen as the winner, and can probably press on with it rather than delay things further.

On the other hand, I have to wonder if there's a reason for wanting to give us more time to make up our minds beyond simply wanting a more definite consensus in the votes. But then, that might just be my paranoia kicking in again.
>> No. 13327
>>13324
Yes, there is what could be considered a winner in the votes, and I'm not denying that. But I've read them over, as well as the things posted. And seeing how while there's a superficial agreement on the course of action (>>13297 basically), attitudes differ on the precise execution and reasoning I gather. Hence things like the longer commentaries and the deliberate rewording at >>13317 . The devil's in the details as they say, and given the volatility of the apparent situation I'm just making sure anon feels that his intent gets accross.

tl;dr This time your writefag isn't being genuinely lazy, okay? I'll write regardless in a couple of hours' time.
>> No. 13328
[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
>> No. 13329
Judging by what little i know of our lovely writefag, id like to third this

[x] "Something happened in the baths last night, during which I made five mistakes, which brings us to now."
[x] "Story goes like so: I was taking a bath, unwinding from yesterday, when Tewi knocks, asking to be let in, saying she wanted to do something 'cause she took my belt. So, being who I am, I let her in."
[x] "That was my first mistake."
[x] "Tewi then showed me a vial she claimed to have stolen from Eirin, and offered it to me as a peace offering for what had happened earlier, or, if I wasn't satisfied with that, herself."
[x] "Not telling Tewi to leave the moment she'd made the offer was my second mistake."
[x] "My third was asking Tewi to acutally TEST the stuff for me - even if I'd taken the vial, I could've just returned it to Eirin, explained, no harm done."
[x] "But NO, I decided, rather stupidly, that I wanted Tewi to prove, right then and there, that Eirin's drug did what she said it would do. And so, she drank it."
[x] "Mistake number four was not trying to protect myself after I realized that the drug did exactly what it was supposed to do."
[x] "And that's when Reisen walked in."
[x] "I was trying to explain myself to her, and that's what you heard when you were outside."


When Kaguya (or Reisen) asks us what mistake number five is (Seeing as how we've only gone to four), we reply:

[x] "Number five...I suppose number five was me thinking that Tewi actually wanted to make amends, rather than pull another prank on someone."
[x] "Needless to say, I've learned my lesson about dealing with Tewi."

[x] Sigh heavily, bow your head, close your eyes.
[x] "I just hope that one, I can make up for my stupidity, and two, that other won't hold it against me."

Redemption only comes to those who repent for their sins... or horrible horrible mistakes
>> No. 13330
[x] "Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending one's chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I--I still don't have my belt. Avalanches above, business continues below."
[x] (later, unless no scene change) Check PDA.
>> No. 13331
[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
>> No. 13332
>>13327
You could always go with the variant that doesn't screw us over somehow, but I'm starting to wonder if that's ever an option in this story. How many choices have been:
[ ] Offend/disappoint girl 1
[ ] Avoid/turn down girl 2
or something along those lines? It feels like we're deciding who not to maintain a healthy relationship with. Attempts at compromise, like inviting Kaguya to eat with us and Reisen, have been shot down. Attempting anything risky invokes Murphy's Law. When we don't have any immediate problems, Tewi shows up to make some for us.

Why is this story- no, this game so hostile to the players?
>> No. 13333
>>13332
>Why is this story- no, this game so hostile to the players?

Teruyo is Teruyo. It can't be helped.
>> No. 13336
>>13333
"We regret that there are consequences for bad decisions made ..."
>> No. 13337
>>13332
Is it so strange that choices here require you to displease one person in order to please another? You're dealing with people who have kept a bloody feud going back-and-forth for centuries. It should go without saying that compromise is not something they would be known for.
If you're spending time with the NEET, she's clearly going to be unhappy if you ditch her (however briefly) to spend time with her pet. If you try fooling around with Tewi, you're almost certainly going to have trouble with just about anyone that might find out about it. And if you wish to deepen your relationship to the fiery immortal in the totally sweet pants, well, you had better be ready for the effect it's going to have on the people back "home".
>> No. 13338
>>13333
Because of choices like...
>[X] See just how far she's willing to go to please you...
and
>[x] "Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!"
>[x] Storm out dramatically. You need a drink, or maybe a good right hook.
>[x] Check PDA.
Its not Teruyo's fault that this is unfriendly to players.
>> No. 13340
>>13337
I wonder what kind of thing would Eirin offend.
>> No. 13343
Teruyo: You enter the family mansion.
Anon: Okay.
Teruyo: Jeeves, the family butler, shows off what looks to be an elaborate porcelain vase. He explains that this vase has been in the family for generations and generations, and is imbued with a mystical power that has protected the family from harm for all these years. He gives it a fond smile. Your uncle, standing nearby, laughs heartily, and notes that the vase, given its incalculable value, is usually kept under lock and key, but the family is taking it out of storage this one time to show it to you, the adopted son of the family. Meanwhile, your stepsister approaches from the top of the stair.
Anon: Okay.
Teruyo: From behind you Evila Stirupp-Troubel whispers in your ear, suggesting that she'll show you her breasts if you destory the vase.
Anon: I ACCIDENTALY JOSTLE THE VASE OFF ITS STAND!!!!111111

Anon: WHY IS EVERYONE MAD AT ME?!??!?!?
Anon: IT WAS CLEARLY AN ACCIDENT DIDNT YOU SEE WE TYPED "ACCIDENTALY" THEY CANT BLAME US IT ISNT OUR FAULT
Anon: TERUOYO YOUA RE NOT BEING FAIR :(((((((
>> No. 13344
>>13338
I'm talking about before that. That was the first really stupid choice people made.
>> No. 13345
>>13343
In other words, the intent behind our actions is irrelevant when it is the action itself that someone has a problem with, yes?
Fancy that.
>> No. 13346
>>13343
This is the funniest thing I've read all week. Kudos.
>> No. 13351
Teruyo has gone missing, where are the updates.
>> No. 13353
I think Anon drove him away.
>> No. 13356
>>13353
Teruyo tends to vanish for a while after the infrequent downtime the server suffers (a few days ago). He'll climb back eventually.
>> No. 13357
Being caught in an awkward situation, and put on the spot, you burst out. It's a poignant rant that is supposed to shock and confuse. You go from being apologetic to lashing out in a moment.

“Oh not much: Tewi got a taste of her own medicine, literally, Eirin got the experimental data she needed and manages to extort me at the same time, Reisen passive-aggressively claims that not defending her chastity while in V-Fib is a moral failing, and I... I still don't have my fucking belt! Avalanches above, business continues below!” You turn and make a beeline directly out of there. All the while making sure to stomp your feet as loud as you can.

“Haha, what-?” Kaguya's perplexed voice trails as you begin storm out of the kitchen. Even though you're barely over your hangover, you feel like a stiff drink. You start to think about how to get one, seeing as you don't have any booze nor money.

You don't get very far however. The whole world spins around you. Followed by a loud thud.

“Oh, it seems that you tripped there Shirou. How careless of you!” Kaguya's voice now comes from directly besides you. “Help me make sure he's alright Reisen.”

A couple of hands drag you and lean your torso up against the wall. You're not entirely sure about what just happened. “I tripped-?” Your voice sounds disconnected to even yourself. “On what?”

“Seeing how you got all worked up and needlessly excited with your persecution complex there, I'd be willing to bet you just tripped on your own.” She tells you with no overt malice in her voice. “Isn't that right there Reisen?” She asks the bunny, whose been silent this whole time.
Reisen just nods, adding but a simple acknowledgement, “Yes.”
“Now, I have a feeling here, that avoidance of the subject matter will only lead to increased bitterness. And seeing just how excitable you seem to be, I think it'd be better if you just came clean with everything.” She gives you a bubbly, cheerful smile, “After all, you make it sound like there's some sort of conspiracy out to get you!”

You look at the two of them. Even if you wanted to get away, you don't think you could. They're effectively holding you in place, under the guise of helping you. You think about lying, but one look into Reisen's dulled expression makes you feel too guilty to lie in her face. Oh man, you feel like sighing, but that would just give away your frustration. You've squandered your opportunities to weasel out of this, and it's time to pay the price.

Telling anything but the whole unabridged truth is not an option here. Under the stern gaze from Reisen and the whimsical one from Kaguya, you try to recount things as best you can. Neither of them say a word while you speak, instead opting for something akin to poker faces. It makes you anxious to know what they're thinking. Almost to the point of slipping up.

“...and now I'm here.” You conclude.
“I understand.” Kaguya gets back up, signaling Reisen to do the same. “You wouldn't mind leaving us alone, would you?” She asks the other girl to leave.
“Not at all.” She almost mumbles, leaving without a second glance.


Kaguya takes a few steps back, leaning against a counter. She's absolutely taciturn. Eventually this makes you uncomfortable enough to stand on your own. And after some more time, try to engage her.

“So...”
“Mmm?”
“What are you thinking about?” Damn, that came off as more timid than you wanted. It can't be helped.
“A lot of things.”
“Any of them how mad you are at me?”
“I'm not upset.” She tells you to your surprise. You're confused even further by her succeeding admission, “I'm not even sure I'm disappointed or anything.”
“...” You abstain from saying anything. Despite her words, it feels like you're crossing a minefield with no map.
“I'll tell you something, though. This does show that you're easy to manipulate with wiles. It's a good thing that no one else here will probably try to do the same. I have a feeling that you'd jump on anyone who even alluded to the possibility of intimacy.”
“...That's not really-” the case, you meant to say, but Kaguya cuts you off.
“-Maybe I should hold you in line myself with those kind of promiscuous promises? It might be something worth considering, don't you agree?” She shows you an enigmatic look.
“Ah... well...” Even though you know she's kidding, you can't really make a follow-up comment. You try not to think of her as a woman, otherwise you'd have a hard time treating her as your buddy.
“Heavens above!” She exclaims. “I was joking, but you're already thinking of all sorts of implications, aren't you? This really explains how a seemingly rational person could be ensnared in a plot like that.” She shakes her head, “There's no helping you, is there?”
“I'm sorry.”
“Look. It doesn't make a single bit of difference if you're sorry or not. Truth be told, I'm not sure what to make out of all of this. I'll try to make sure you aren't baited any more, but you have to take care of yourself. You claimed to do things to call a bluff, but that just rings hollow. Intent is meaningless without results.” She then sighs, “But well, I shouldn't be preaching this much, it's not my strength. I'm sure Eirin could put things clearer. I just want to say that if something happens to just you, that's fine, it's your responsibility, but you should be wary of hurting others.”

This time you let out a sigh. While this isn't an apocalyptic one-sided attack on the part of the other residents here, it's still a bit of a downer. You tend to want to follow Kaguya's advice, a habit dating to the times you chatted on the net. Any perceived disappointment on her part translates to disappointment in yourself. She's being kind enough not to point out the obvious and directly attack you for your stupid decision, instead opting for a more general view.

“Listen,” She stops leaning back on the counter, “I'll go speak with Eirin and see what's happening on her end; Hopefully I'll be able to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future. I recommend you take it easy for today. Don't do anything that can lead to more trouble. I'll be around later if you want to do something together.”
“Alright.” You barely manage to get out as she leaves.

You walk back to your room, not sure if she's okay with everything or just hiding her anger. You think you know her well enough to assume that she's a bit upset but if she is, she's hiding it real well. You sit in your room, blankly staring at the ceiling. That is, until you remember that you've got your PDA. You fiddle around with it a bit, bringing up the application list.

[] Play “Unending Afternoon” for a bit
[] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
[] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again
[] Back to the real world

--
>>13353
Anon has done worse things that would have been better at driving me away. It's mostly as >>13356 says. Once my update cycle is broken I find myself busy with all other sorts of stuff. And in this case, I also spent time re-thinking and planing some stuff again.

>>13332
I'm sorry you feel that way. I value openess and transparancy between my readers and I, so you're welcome to state you opinion and I'll hopefully fix something if there's something wrong. However, before I start my usual long rant (and unavoidable insertion of semi-related ideas just to make the best of the opportunity) I'd like you to please point out the situations that you claim are epidemic. I happen to only be able to think up of only one situation where that's true (with Kaguya) and that was more than a characterization call than anything. I'll reply/ammend things as best I can.
>> No. 13358
Well, that... wasn't so bad.

[x] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [x] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [x] "Foreigner Belt"
- [x] "Tewi Inaba"
- [x] "Bullying"
[x] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again
>> No. 13360
[x] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [x] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [x] "Foreigner Belt"
- [x] "Tewi Inaba"
- [x] "Bullying"
- [x] "Taking it easy"
[x] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again
>> No. 13361
x] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [x] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [x] "Foreigner Belt"
- [x] "Tewi Inaba"
- [x] "Bullying"
[x] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again
i guess there's also space for
[x] play unending afternoon
>> No. 13362
[X] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [X] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [X] "Foreigner Belt"
- [X] "Tewi Inaba"
- [X] "Bullying"
- [X] "Taking it easy"
[X] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again

Works for me.
>> No. 13364
[x] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [x] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [x] "Tewi Inaba"
- [x] "Moon Rabbit"
[x] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again
Might gonna be apologetic to Reisen at some point down the lane; let's see what this thing has on Moon Rabbit customs. The other two are stock wandbagon.

And now we wait.

By the way, is that last one the option to go back Outside? already?
>> No. 13365
>>13364
>Might gonna be apologetic to Reisen at some point down the lane

What? No. If you want to get in Reisen's pants, you have to take her master's advice and treat her the same way she does. Never apologize; never explain yourself. Let her rationalize an explanation instead, so later, when she mistakenly acts on it, you can feign indignation and shame her for making foolish assumptions about you.
>> No. 13366
>>13364
No, not necessarily. Think of it this way: the PDA is an 'interrupt' to whatever would have happened normally. Sure some time may pass while you use it, but for the most part, the choices that would have normally be there will still be there (There may be one or two exceptions, depending on when you use the PDA).
>> No. 13367
[Z] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [Z] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [Z] "Tewi Inaba"
- [Z] "Moon Rabbit"
[Z] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again

Hehe. Shiro had negative ranks in Performance: drama. He also got told.
>> No. 13369
>>13367
>Shiro had negative ranks in Performance: drama

That is an incorrect assessment. Just the opposite in fact: The critical success in on his tirade check made Kaguya interested enough to manhandle him in order to get the full story.
>> No. 13370
[x] Look up stuff on the encyclopedia (specify articles in vote)
- [x] "Eirin's Shady New Drug"
- [x] "Foreigner Belt"
- [x] "Tewi Inaba"
- [x] "Bullying"
[x] Check out the “IMPORTANT.JAR” applet again

Kaguya or Eirin Route is what is needed here. We should have hunted down Tewi, spending time with Mokou only pisses off Kaguya and we are in for pain.
>> No. 13374
Using the PDA, you look up several articles on the built-in encyclopedia. Let's see just how interesting this thing is.

You are greeted with a screen with very few options. Among them is a directory and a search function. You're entering things into the search field as they come to you. Going from article to article:

Eirin's Shady New Drug

We're sorry, but there's no article with that name. Did you perhaps mean one of the following?

-Cialis
-Diacetylmorphine
-Alprazolam
-Paint thinner

Tch. There's no result for this one. A bowing yak with a ribbon on its head bows apologetically. Oh well, next;

Foreigner Belt

The Foreigner Belt is a colloquial (sometimes derogatory, see Immigrant Population) term used to describe the area that geographically encompasses the immigrant settlements on the periphery of Gensokyo. Those who cross the border and survive are often taken in by the different human communities. Over the years, though, these immigrants have built their homes on the outskirts of existing settlements. This created a loose 'belt' of houses that stretches from the north shore of the lake to the southeastern shore.

The distribution is uneven and there are areas that have no dwellings present at all. This has not diminished the usage of the term at all.

Huh, so that's that eh? You look up the next thing that comes in mind.

Tewi Inaba

Tewi Inaba is a youkai rabbit awesome. She is, in fact, so awesome that at the beginning of every month, offerings are left all over Gensokyo to commemorate her awesomeness. People far and wide come to worship her, claiming that there is no one more awesome in life than her.

It is said that if you meet this angelic visage, you will be blessed for all eternity. Many truthful tales of gods kneeling before her and riches being presented to her exist. But being as awesome as she is, Tewi has never let all this praise get to her head, instead just modestly living out her days as the leader and wise sage of Eientei.

There is nothing that Tewi can't do. Whether it's solve millennial conflicts between great powers, or simply cook the best omelet ever, it seems like she's absolutely perfect. Although many men and women have sought to make Tewi theirs, there is no one person who could possibly deserve her. Indeed, being so divine and awesome, she could have her free pick, but wisely opts to not show favoritism amongst her many subjects.

“…”

You stop reading there. The article continues on and on about Tewi. Nothing of this is true. This wouldn't fool even a grade schooler. With several successive taps, you find out that the article has been manually edited. As recently as a day ago. Yeah, it's obvious who the perpetrator here is. You move on to the next article.

Bullying

Bullying is the act of intentionally causing harm to others, through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation.

You skip ahead in the article.

Recently, bullying has become a serious problem plaguing many schools and work places. Victims have been known to develop depression, stress, and other associated negative states. More bullying-related suicides have occurred as a result. In some cases the victim because distrustful of his peers and sometimes undergoes large periods of social isolation later in life.

There's more, but it's frankly a bit depressing to read about.

Further reading:

-Psychology of bullies
-Case of Ms. A. Shiraki
-Social Anxiety

Next.

Take it Easy (redr. from Taking it Easy)

To 'take it easy' means to relax and assume an unagitated attitude. Said particularly if someone seems to be very busy or serious about something.

TheRE iS NoTHINg MOrE TO tHiS PhRASE

The above sentence leaves you puzzled. You look at the page information and see that this article has been locked from manual editing. What gives? You look at related article links and find the following (the latter three exist in name only):

-Idiomatic Phrases
-Abominations
-List of Invasions since the inception of the Great Barrier
-The Great Crusade and Purge

Weird. You wonder just what the hell the makers of this software were smoking when they made this. Moving on;

Moon Bunny

A mythical race of beings that supposedly live on the moon. According to legends, they serve the ancient civilization that dwells on the lunar surface, doing most of the menial labor. It is said that they were initially created as pets and servants of the wealthy, but given that there is no proof for their existence, much less the existence of lunarian society, this remains pure conjecture.

There have been sightings of what some whisper is a rabbit from the moon. But, much like the rumor of there being lunarians dwelling among us, these are pure fiction. There is not a single grain of evidence pointing to their existence.

See also:

-Bigfoot
-Mass hysteria

That about does it for things that you can think of right now. You exit the program, not being all the much wiser.

On an impulse you decide to open that weird applet again, it just feels like the right thing to do right now. You notice right off the bat how the bars seem to have changed.

|-| IMPORTANT.JAR

#RESULTS ARE CALCULATED REALTIME AND SUBJECT TO THE YAKCORP LISCENCE

▀ ▀◄ [xxxx------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a small bird)
♥▬◙ [xx--------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a bottle)
☻☼▐ [xxxx------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a crescent moon)
◊●◘ [xx--------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a red circle)
╗∟♣ [x-------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a golden circle)
∏ [xxx-------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a what's either a lillypad or a leaf of sorts)
▬┼∫ [////////////////] (there is a red 'x' here, as well as an image of a triangle)
(there's something else here, three more 'bars' like above, except they're as warped as the corrupt text above)

#CHECK REGULARLY FOR STANDING
|-|

And that's it for now. Letting out a big yawn, you lean back and close your eyes. A lot has happened, and although you're hungry, you're not going to go into the kitchen right now and fetch some food. It just might be a little too awkward. You find yourself napping the afternoon away.

You wake up when your stomach's complaining gets loud enough. Like it or not, you'll have to go to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Thankfully, there's no one there, so you proceed unobstructed. Leftovers from lunch is what you eat, barely heating them to a lukewarm state. You can't bear to wait any more.

Feeling satisfied, you wonder what you should do now. Going out is out of the question, mostly because you've got no money nor have any engagements outside.

[] Drop by the clinic to see how things are going
[] Go see Kaguya
[] Since Tewi is probably still 'engaged', take the time to look for and retrieve your belt
>> No. 13375
>[] Since Tewi is probably still 'engaged', take the time to look for and retrieve your belt
Because what we really need right now is to be caught rummaging around in someone else's belongings.

[Z] Go see Kaguya
>> No. 13377
[x] Go see Kaguya
>> No. 13378
[X] Go see Kaguya
laid back attitude, its over now
>> No. 13379
[X] Go see Kaguya
>> No. 13380
>>TheRE iS NoTHINg MOrE TO tHiS PhRASE
Damnit, Yukari

[x] Go see Kaguya
>> No. 13381
[X] Go see Kaguya

Kaguya Route go. Life with the spoiled princess sure will not be easy
>> No. 13382
>>13381
I can imagine the NEET sex.

>You move
>No, YOU move
>Fuck it, I'm going to sleep
>> No. 13383
[X] Go see Kaguya

Any ideas on who is who on the points chart?

Starting:
>>▀ ▀◄ [x---------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a small bird)
>>♥▬◙ [----------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a bottle)
>>☻☼▐ [x---------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a crescent moon)
>>◊●◘ [----------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a red circle)
>>╗∟♣ [----------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a golden circle)
>>∏ [----------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a what's either a lillypad or a leaf of sorts)

Current:
>>▀ ▀◄ [xxxx------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a small bird)
>>♥▬◙ [xx--------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a bottle)
>>☻☼▐ [xxxx------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a crescent moon)
>>◊●◘ [xx--------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a red circle)
>>╗∟♣ [x-------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a golden circle)
>>∏ [xxx-------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a what's either a lillypad or a leaf of sorts)

Some, like the bottle, should be obvious, I suppose, but circles and whatnot are a bit more ambiguous, especially with the way some have increased compared to others. Kaguya's bar would most likely be a bit bigger than the others considering how much more time we've spent with her, and Keine's would most likely be the smallest, seeing as we haven't directly encountered her yet. That leaves Mokou, Tewi, and Reisen, I suppose, but which is which? At least one of them has as large a bar as (I'm assuming) Kaguya's.

Then again, just what are the bars supposed to be measuring, anyway? I would think something like affection points, but for all I know it could be more like a Limit Bar, and whoever has theirs filled suddenly snaps and goes L5 Limit Break on our ass.
>> No. 13384
>>13383
small bird: phoenix; Mokou
bottle: medicine; Eirin
crescent moon: Kaguya
red circle: eye of madness; Reisen
gold circle: Yukari? Alice?
lilypad: clover; Tewi
>> No. 13385
>>13383
Guessan gaems.

For starters I don't think the images directly match to a character in a "represents" relationship. Under that assumption either six lines equals six characters, the symbols may actually refer to something else that happens when the bars are filled. Besides, we also encountered Marisa but she hasn't a bar to speak of. (Maybe someone has no route, just distractions ...)

There's also:
>>▬┼∫ [////////////////] (there is a red 'x' here, as well as an image of a triangle)
>>Yeah, [Alice's] path is definitely closed whether I want it or not.
>> No. 13386
>>13385
Sorry, last part got cut off when I was editing clutter from the end of my post.
"If you can explain how 'Alice', or someone else, '= triangle', then I'll accept how 'Eirin = bottle'."
>> No. 13387
>>13385
Don't forget, there are more bars. They're just apparently completely incomprehensible at the moment.
>>(there's something else here, three more 'bars' like above, except they're as warped as the corrupt text above)

If you break down the characters we have encountered, there's of course the four in Eientei (Kaguya, Eirin, Reisen, and Tewi) and the two most closely related to it outside (Mokou and Keine), making six "obvious" routes.
Outside of them, we have Alice, who I'm pretty sure is represented by the filled bar with the red "x", marking her route as completed and thus now closed. Then, if the last playthrough was any indication, there is also Reimu, Aya, and possibly Marisa, which would then account for the final three bars.

Ten characters, ten bars. I could be wrong, but it seems to fit at least.
>> No. 13388
>>13386
As for the ambiguous symbols like Alice's triangle, in case you hadn't noticed but it not being blatantly obvious what/who the bars represent at first is pretty much the whole point. Otherwise, there would be no reason for the text to be garbled and unreadable like it is.

Still, the bars are meant to convey information, but without some sort of identifier it's more or less meaningless. Hence, where the symbols come into play. It wouldn't do to have them all obvious about who they represent, as that would pretty much defeat the purpose of obscuring the actual names, yet if there was absolutely nothing meaningful about any of them, the bars would still be completely useless.

So, you have a couple that are more obvious about who they go with, leaving the rest ambiguous enough that you have to puzzle them out by observation and process of elimination.

Aside from the association between bottles and medicines that would link to Eirin, there's also the fact that the bar with the bottle is one of the smallest, along with the red circle's bar, and this was right after an event that displeased both Eirin and Reisen. If the bars represent points with various characters, I would assume that their bars would probably be lower than anyone else, aside from Keine's.

You have two people unhappy with you at the moment, Eirin and Reisen.
You have two equally low bars, the bottle and the red circle.
If you were to try to link the two together, which would YOU think was Eirin's?
>> No. 13389
File 123241988084.jpg - (22.74KB, 332x374, 1231429954566.jpg) [iqdb]
13389
[x] Go see Kaguya

With nothing better to do, you decide to see what Kaguya is up to. You get an immediate reply telling you to come in when you knock. The inside of her room is even messier than before, with piles of assorted junk all over the place. It's hot in here. The lights are all on. As for the owner of the room, she's pacing back and forth looking for something on the floor.

“Can I help you with whatever you're doing?” You ask her.
“Just stand still, I need to concentrate.” She mumbles.

You watch as she scours the floor for something. She completely ignores you, stooping over and rummaging through different piles. You want to leave, but you can't bear to look away. Her cycle of walking, squatting, searching, getting up and repeating is strangely hypnotic. You almost cheer out loud when she let's out a gasp of pleasant surprise. She hold up triumphantly a.... small toy sail boat?

“Found what you were looking for?”
“Yes I did!” She beams. “Now I can finally move on.”
“So... uh, what are going to do now?” You ask as you watch her retreat back to where her bed is, and into a closet.
“Isn't it obvious?” She asks, hidden away.
“No?”

She emerges from her dark corner, holding the boat in one hand and a spare dress in another.

“I'm off to take a bath now.”
“Oh, I see.”
“You sound disappointed.” She stops next to you. “Maybe you want to join me?”
“I took a bath earlier today and I haven't really gotten dirty since then-”

Wait

Soap, bubbles, water. Naked bodies. Kaguya. Naked. Shampooing each other. Washing each other...

You're as confused as you are excited. You try to picture the scenario in your mind. Pure unblemished skin, tinged with a healthy red from the heat. Long, flowing hair draping down in front of you, waiting to be gently caressed and shampooed. Running your fingers through the silky strands, delicately massing her scalpel. And then maybe-

Your illusion is interrupted by a hand on your shoulder.

“I was just joking.” Kaguya looks to be a bit less than pleased. “You really were imagining something, weren't you? You're practically drooling.” She shakes your head. “You're a hopeless case, you know that?”
“Ah, well...”
“There's no excuse for it, especially considering all that you've been through just today.” She lets go and starts to walk away. “I'll be back in a while, wait here if you want to.”

You feel a bit stupid. Particularly when you hear her mumble something more about you before completely disappearing into the hallway. Something about 'not mattering who it is', or so you think.

You walk over to a corner of the room and sit down. You grab a nearby magazine and peruse. It distracts you enough to not notice someone else coming into the room You notice each other nearly simultaneously, by pure chance.

“Sorry I didn't know there was anyone here.” She nearly bolts for the door.
“Wait, don't go Reisen. I'm not really using this room for anything. You obviously came here for something.”
“It's nothing I can't do later.” She ignores your plea and leaves.

What was that all about? You scratch your head, trying to think about what she could want in here. And why she would be so skittish. Not arriving at any particular conclusion, you find yourself distracted by the magazine again soon enough.

Some time later, Kaguya comes back. She's wearing a clean dress and has a towel wrapped around her head.

“Ah, nothing like a nice hot bath! I feel great.” She notices you in the corner. “So, had fun while you waited?”
“I kept busy.”
“That's good.” She flings the towel on the floor haphazardly, and walks towards the back of the room.
“Say, Reisen came in before. But she left as soon as she saw me. Any idea why?”
“How should I know what other people are thinking?” She shrugs off the question. “You're too quick to forget what happened earlier today. You're already assuming that everyone else has, myself included.”
“...I was asking why she would be here to begin with. But you bring up something important. Are you mad at me?”
“Mad? Maybe. Probably not though. I'd be lying if I said I was unaffected, but I think it's too soon to make up my mind on how exactly I feel about what happened.” She picks up a small half-empty box of crackers. “And I think she was probably here to clean up a bit. Someone seems to do that when I step around, I assume it's her. Cracker?”
“Sure.” You take a cracker and look up at her. Her hair is darker than usual, due to being slightly wet. “So, you feel like doing anything?”
“Again quick to move on... that can be a quality I suppose.” She muses. “I suppose that we can watch something if you're up to it. I'll turn off the lights. Come closer to the screen.”
“Sure.” You get up and sit down near her display.

What you watch isn't really that interesting. It's got several famous actors but it just feels bland and generic. Still, you have fun because you're there with Kaguya. The comments made during the run more than makes up for the lack of good content. When it's all done with, you stare at each other for a moment in the darkness.

“Hey, Shirou, are you thinking what I am thinking?”
“Waffles and ice cream?”
“Actually... yes.”
“Superb.”
“There's a problem with that though. I don't think we have either.”
“That's quite a problem.” You think. “Do you think we can make it somehow?”
“I don't know. Maybe we should abandon the idea. I feel like having fun. You suggest something. I'll go along with whatever.”

Whatever, huh? You try to think up anything else you could do. It's early in the evening, and there doesn't seem to be much going on. Anything you do, you'll have to put some effort into it.

[] Throw an impromptu party featuring junk food and marathoning stuff
[] Paint the town red – beyond Eientei there's fun to be had
[] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream
[] Suggest getting booze, laying back, and taking it easy
[] Other (in b4 disastrous write-in)

---
Also, anon would do well to not get so fixated that the bars = affection exclusively. Nor other such concrete (and sometimes too obvious) correlations. It's meant to hint at stuff and be understood, but mostly only after one or more bar fills. That isn't to say that it's useless to think about. And some of the ideas put forward hit the nail on the head in a way.
>> No. 13390
[X] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream
>> No. 13391
[] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream

So as I pray, Unlimited Kitchen Works.
>> No. 13392
File 123242281824.jpg - (135.86KB, 650x750, 1206582742318.jpg) [iqdb]
13392
[!/] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream.

I LOVE WAFLAS.
>> No. 13393
[] Suggest getting booze, laying back, and taking it easy
>> No. 13394
>>13393
More booze?
>> No. 13395
[X] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream.

Kaguya wants waffles and ice cream? Then by the gods and the heavens above, the Princess will get waffles and ice cream!
>> No. 13396
>>13389
[X] Other: there is co-op content that has yet to be conquered. That must change. Kaguya will choose a worthy title, you shall retrieve the snacks required for such an endeavor.

In after disastrous write-in.
>> No. 13397
[X] Throw an impromptu party featuring junk food, booze, and marathoning stuff.

Entertainment value increases exponentially when booze is added to the equation.
>> No. 13398
>[] Other (in b4 disastrous write-in)

[x] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream.
- [x] To make waffles without waffle batter, simply empty a jar of caramel into the waffle iron, cook until begins smoldering, and wrap the result around a stick of butter. Ta da!
- [x] To make Shirou's "Fit for a Princess" patented ice cream, first scrounge the following ingredients: 1 qt. milk-of-werecow, 1 cubic ft. fairy ice, 21 g. spirit marshmallow (half a half-ghost), 10 pods vanilla bean blessed by a harvest goddess, 1 tsp. saffron from a flower youkai, 5 mcg. Yagokoro-brand super-concentrated artificial sugar substitute.
>> No. 13400
>>13357

Well, crap.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.


>▀ ▀◄ [xxxx------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a small bird)

>♥▬◙ [xx--------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a bottle)

>☻☼▐ [xxxx------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a crescent moon)

>◊●◘ [xx--------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a red circle)

>╗∟♣ [x-------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a golden circle)

>∏ [xxx-------------] (there is a grey checkbox here, as well as an image of a what's either a lillypad or a leaf of sorts)

>▬┼∫ [////////////////] (there is a red 'x' here, as well as an image of a triangle)
(there's something else here, three more 'bars' like above, except they're as warped as the corrupt text above)

Well, given the advice in >>13389, we should view these bars in a different light - perhaps as the progress we've made plotwise in a given route?

[x] Other: Ask Kaguya what Reisen might possibly want in her room.

I have questions, and I want answers!

Starting with this one:

"Who is your bunny, and what does she do?"
>> No. 13402
[x] Throw an impromptu party featuring junk food and marathoning stuff
>> No. 13406
[x] suggest brushing kaguya's hair
[x] genuflect after you fail miserably
>> No. 13413
[x] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream.
[x] If (when) you fail, try to fail gracefully. Laugh it off and suggest junk food and marathoning stuff.

She'll appreciate the effort, at least. Probably.
>> No. 13418
I probably won't be able to write for at least half a day more, if not longer. Real life stuff keeping me busy. So until then voting is open as always (although I don't really need more votes I think).

>>13398
Homer's recipe for waffles aside, I think the rest is somewhat interesting. Getting those ingredients would certainly be a herculean-like labor. It would be entertaning, I'll admit. Just think about it: Milking the were-cow, not getting eaten retrieving only the best in half-ghost marshmallows, and assuring that you get the finest saffron without letting yourself be overwhelmed by a certain charming flower youaki. Oh, and eating it would also be a challenge. Not getting cancer (or something far worse) from the artificial sugar sounds like a tall order.

Ah well, such are the hazards associated with cooking perfection.
>> No. 13419
>>13418
I knew i should have voted for that..... damn
>> No. 13420
>>13419
>So until then voting is open as always
>> No. 13421
>>13420
fine

[x] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream.
- [x] To make waffles without waffle batter, simply empty a jar of caramel into the waffle iron, cook until begins smoldering, and wrap the result around a stick of butter. Ta da!
- [x] To make Shirou's "Fit for a Princess" patented ice cream, first scrounge the following ingredients: 1 qt. milk-of-werecow, 1 cubic ft. fairy ice, 21 g. spirit marshmallow (half a half-ghost), 10 pods vanilla bean blessed by a harvest goddess, 1 tsp. saffron from a flower youkai, 5 mcg. Yagokoro-brand super-concentrated artificial sugar substitute.

This needs to win.
>> No. 13422
>>13421
>>13419
You do realize that I was just replying to a joke, don't you?

In any case, I'm pushing back the ETA a bit since I need to rest up.
>> No. 13423
>Getting those ingredients would certainly be a herculean-like labor.

I smell a side-story!
>> No. 13424
>>13422
you damn better keep up with it!

[x] Use all the resources and skills at hand to acquire waffles and ice cream.
- [x] To make waffles without waffle batter, simply empty a jar of caramel into the waffle iron, cook until begins smoldering, and wrap the result around a stick of butter. Ta da!
- [x] To make Shirou's "Fit for a Princess" patented ice cream, first scrounge the following ingredients: 1 qt. milk-of-werecow, 1 cubic ft. fairy ice, 21 g. spirit marshmallow (half a half-ghost), 10 pods vanilla bean blessed by a harvest goddess, 1 tsp. saffron from a flower youkai, 5 mcg. Yagokoro-brand super-concentrated artificial sugar substitute.
>> No. 13425
[x] Throw an impromptu party featuring junk food and marathoning stuff
Trying to keep this thread on track.
>> No. 13426
I'm sorry. But I'm dealing with a huge period of general demotivation so I won't update in a while. Even if I do update there's no guarantee that the subsequent update will come promptly. Yeah, I know, shit sux and I fail. But there's nothing I can do about it I think. So I can only apologize again.
>> No. 13430
>>13426
You should have taken a creative rest for a while after you finished your first run.
Take two weeks or so off and find your creativity again.
As long as you don't forget us, it's fine.
>> No. 13433
File 123272309387.gif - (362.23KB, 256x184, seymour.gif) [iqdb]
13433
We'll wait for you, Teruyo.
>> No. 13453
“I don't think it's a lost cause.” You proclaim after some thinking.
“What's not a lost cause?”
“The waffles. I think we can make them. Follow me here, will ya?” You detail some of your plan to her, emphasizing that she's vital for its successful execution. “...do you think you can go along with it? Without you, I get the feeling that I'd get stonewalled pretty quickly.”
“It sounds like a bit of a long shot, to be honest. I'm not even sure that that's how you make them. But, whatever, our needs take priority over all else!”

She gives you a solid thumbs-up and with that you're ready to go.

You go to the clinic with Kaguya in tow. If you can't get what you want here, you'll give up. You knock, and step inside.

“I didn't expect to see you again today. And I've see that you've brought the princess along, how lovely.”
“Well, we came here for help...” Your voice trails off as you take stock of the scene before you.

From almost head to toe, Eirin is covered in red. Her once-white (you imagine!) surgical apron is a patchwork of hues of red. And most of it looks fresh. What in heaven's name...?

You steal a glance at Kaguya. She's looking at you expectantly, not at all concerned with the bloody sight. Eirin herself also doesn't show any concern, instead politely urging you to continue.

“I'm sorry, help with what?”
“Um,” Oh what the hell, it doesn't make sense but you're not going to be the only one to make a big deal out of it, “Yes. I'll tell you all about it.” You're succinct and to the point, possibly a bit more blunt than necessary. It can't be helped.
“...I suppose I could, but...”
pleeeeaaaase... Help us out pretty please Eirin!” Kaguya's presence is the swing factor here. Eirin just can't bring herself to say no to her face.
“Very well, I'll do it.” She smiles at Kaguya. “But won't you help me clean up this place a bit before? We need a clear surface to do this.”

You help Eirin out while Kaguya goes to get some milk and other materials from the kitchen.

“Take this, will you? Put it in that chute over there.” Eirin removes the bloody apron and hands it to you.

It feels squishy and heavy. You don't say a word and open up a small compartment on the wall. It's a mysterious dark chute that leads to heaven-knows-where. You unceremoniously dump the apron in there, not ever hearing a thud come from within.

“Do me another favor please. See that small bin to your left?”
“The blue one?” You take a look at the small shallow blue container. In it are piled up various surgical implements, a lot of them bloodied.
“That's the one. Next to it there's a jar. Dump the contents into the bin.”
“What's all this for, anyways?” You ask while pouring the strong-smelling liquid. It's worse than the smell of bleach and ammonia combined.
“Disinfection. I can't very well have used implements just lying around can I? Awful bacteria farms.”
“Say, should I be handling this without gloves?”
“Mmm... Maybe not. If you feel a tingly sensation on your skin it's probably a sign that you're germ-free. Permanently.”

That comment almost makes you drop the jar. You manage to play it cool and put it down before turning back towards a smirking Eirin.

“That was mean you know.”
“Lighten up. It's just a good dose of fun. I think we've cleared enough space here for the procedure.”
“Do you think it will work?”
“Why not? It's not like we're doing anything complex. It's just a simple physical phenomenon. And the chemistry is all too basic as well.”
“Do you need my help getting the container?”
“No need, it's not very heavy. I'm hardly frail. I'll wait until Kaguya comes back.”
“Well, that's fine by me.” You move towards the cleared table where you'll be doing this.
“You know, I'm a bit surprised that you'd come up with this idea. It's a bit creative.”
“Are you implying I'm not smart?” You ask, looking purposefully dumb.
“Now that would just be rude.” She teases. “I certainly wouldn't treat one of the princess' guests like an idiot, now would I?”
“You're certainly not reluctant to chastise and even strike said guests though.” You play the victim.
“That? That was just karma.” She shrugs her shoulders.
“Unusual that such a scientific-minded person would believe in karma...”
“Now there's no reason why something like karma can't be scientific. Plus,” She playfully warns, “You'd do well not to assume what sort of mind others have so easily. It might help prevent heartbreak on your part.”
“Hah, I don't think I'll get heartbroken anytime soon.” You laugh her comment off. “That would mean I'd have to have strong attachments to someone.”
“Perfect.” She switches into a seemingly incompatible subject all of a sudden. “You know, there's something I've been meaning to ask you. I think that it's something that you'll find yourself at ease with and-”

She clams up when she notices that Kaguya has come back.

“Uf- Who would have thought that milk, sugar, and flavoring could be so heavy?” Kaguya comes in carrying exaggerated amounts of ingredients.
“Let me help you with that princess.” Eirin at once springs forward to grab some of the burden. Together they place the material on the table.
“Okay Shirou. I got what you wanted, what next? I'm following your lead here.” Kaguya turns to you.
“Well, you ladies sit here and look pretty for a while. I ought to do the next bit in the kitchen. Eirin should know how to deal with things on this end and I recommend that you get started in about fifteen minutes. That way everything will be nice and fresh.”
“Eh, whatever. I could use a break.”

With a bold declaration of “I'll be back soon!” you leave them alone in the clinic. You're off to the kitchen. You're not 100% sure that this will turn out fine, to be truthful. But you want to try your best here, and by God you'll do your best.

The main obstacle here is the lack of a waffle iron. You decided that it's impossible to make one from scratch on such short notice and instead opt for a realistic compromise. You'll just make the waffles like pancakes. There isn't that much difference between the two, except for proportions of ingredients and a few flavorful touches. As long as they're light and crispy it'll be fine.

You get to mixing the batter, adding ingredients to the best of your recollection. A recipe would be nice to be honest. Flour, sugar, and all that into a bowl. All of the wet stuff into another. You beat the mix until it's uniform. You add that to the other ingredients, making sure that there are no lumps after mixing. The batter is done with that.

You put that to the side and heat up a pan. They may be shaped like pancakes, but the fluffy crispiness is distinctly waffle-like. You have fun making them. Watching the batter you've made turn into waffles is satisfying and you even find yourself playing around with the shapes a bit.

You stare at the pile of waffles. Most are circular. But there are some that are oddly-shaped, (hopefully) reminiscent of stars and celestial bodies.

You grab in both hands plates and eating implements and return to the clinic. Things should be coming along over there as well.

---
Next part to come somewhat soon. I have to step out for a bit. It's not a lack of creativity that's stopped me from writing (well, besides the occasional lulls - but that's normal I suppose). Other, mostly external, factors simply contributed to mental fatigue and demotivation. Things that don't concern anon.

tl;dr should be back to normal in a few hours.
>> No. 13454
i hope i dont jynx it this way, but this sure looks like its going headed towards AWESOME
>> No. 13455
>Next part to come somewhat soon. I have to step out for a bit. It's not a lack of creativity that's stopped me from writing (well, besides the occasional lulls - but that's normal I suppose). Other, mostly external, factors simply contributed to mental fatigue and demotivation. Things that don't concern anon.

See in writing, you have to start strong and you have to end strong. You can't be like pancakes! Exciting at first, but by the end you're fucking sick of 'em.
>> No. 13457
Standing by a large pot, Eirin holds a medium-sized container. Kaguya is opposite her, tending to the contents of the pot.

You announce yourself, “I'm done making the waffles. I gather you're almost done judging by the looks of things.” The wispy white smoke is flowing rapidly from the pot and disappearing into the atmosphere.
“I'm going to add just a little bit more and I think that'll do the trick.” Eirin pours a little more of the liquid from the metallic drum into the pot.
“Remind me why I'm stirring this again?” Kaguya complains; She's the one with a big spoon stirring the would-be ice cream.
“Because, princess, if you're going to use up my materials you might as well have the decency to do the hard work yourself.”
“Yeah, I'll remember your lack of goodwill. And don't you forget that.” Although she's complaining, she's got a smile on her face.

You smile at the sight and put the waffles down.

“Make sure you stir the ice cream well, otherwise it'll end up lumpy.” You direct while going over to inspect the progress. “I think we're good though. You can put away the liquid nitrogen now.”
“Sure thing 'boss'.” Eirin closes off the container and places it off to a side.
“What now?” Kaguya stops stirring and stares at the ice cream. It looks a bit soft and generic.
“We eat.” You hand a plate to both Eirin and Kaguya, serving them waffles. “I made enough for all of us. You wouldn't mind joining us, would you?”
“Not at all. I might as well reap the benefits that my precious liquid nitrogen has sown.”
“What's with these funny-looking shapes? They don't look like waffles.” Kaguya looks at her share suspiciously.
“They may not look like waffles, but I'm pretty sure they are waffles. Or so I hope.”
“Or so you hope?”
“Anyhoo, let's try them with the ice cream.”

You waste no time in scooping and serving the ice cream. You frown when you see that the both of them simply stare at their flat waffles topped with almost mushy ice cream.

“Well, fine, be that way. If you won't eat then that just means more waffle for me.” You say, almost hurt by their hesitation. You take a bite, trying to hide your battered pride. Not bad. Not that great either, but on a scale from horrible to heavenly it's definitely on the 'good' side of things. “It's not half-bad, you know. The ice cream could have used more sugar and the waffles probably a better batter. But they're still nice and crispy.”

Kaguya tries it next.

“You know, you're right. It's pretty decent. Better than nothing.” She nods as if to convince herself.
“See? Now Eirin, please try it.”

She looks for a moment at the plate and then at you, asking “Do I have to?” with her eyes. You return a look that finally encourages her to take the plunge. Both you and Kaguya stare at her expectantly.

“Mmm... It's not... horrible.” She looks confused. “I expected these weird-looking pastries to taste funny.”
“How rude! I'll have you know that I take some pride in my abilities!”
“An interesting thing to have pride in...”
“What's that supposed to mean?” You feel insulted.
“Now, please be quiet both of you, you're ruining the moment.” Kaguya interrupts the potential quarrel. “Isn't it nice enough to just be able to eat something we all made?”
“You're absolutely correct princess.” Eirin smiles, letting the matter drop. You decide to do the same.

In the end, despite all of the initial reluctance there's not a single waffle nor a spoonful of ice cream left. Things warmed up and jokes were told and tea served. Kaguya entertains, telling a fanciful tale about times long gone. Even though the tale is, as Kaguya assures, a complete fairy tale, it strikes a chord with you. It's oddly nostalgic.

“...the bird continued to fly into the girl's room, bringing with him news of the outside. These meetings soon became the highlight of the girl's day. Locked within the mansion, she had no contact with the outside world. Every time the bird came, she felt absolute happiness. The warmth she felt from being in contact with someone authentic, someone so different from the stone-faced attendants soon became the most important part of the day for her.”

You listen in a bit of a daze. Only certain parts stick to your mind.

“It all came to an abrupt end after that. With those very guardians sealing her off permanently in the room. The bird never returned after that, no doubt chased off by the impenetrable wards.”

“And that's it?” You ask as a reflex.
“That's mostly it. There might be a bit more, but I can't really remember the rest of it. I think I have a book with the story somewhere.”
“That's a bit disappointing to hear.”
“Well, not all stories have happy endings.”
“That may be, but this is a bust. Don't you think Eirin?”
“I don't think I'm the right person to ask.” She skips out on forming an opinion.
“Eh? How come?”
“I'm just not good with fairy tales.” She squints and turns away. “In any case, it's getting late. I think I'll close the clinic for the night. Could you two please take the dishes back to the kitchen.”
“...”

You let out a sigh. Things got a bit weird fast. You bare most of the weight, leaving Kaguya with only cutlery and such to carry.

You silently march to the kitchen.

“Just leave these here.” Kaguya instructs. “I think I'm going to turn in for the night.”
“But I thought you wanted to maybe do more stuff together?”
“We can do that first thing in the morning. I just feel really sleepy now. 'k?”
“Fine. I'll come bother you first thing in the morning, so you better be prepared. I'm not going to be held responsible if you happen to be still sleeping when I come around.”
“I'll be looking forward to it.” She lets out a small yawn. “Good night.”
“Good night.”

Having nothing else to do, you decide to sleep as well. You withdraw back to your room, lazily crumpling down to a sleeping position. With a belly full of food, you drift off into sleep.
>> No. 13459
The lesson learned that night was not to gorge on sweets before bed. Some of the things you saw in your dreams were... really out there.

You get up and do the normal morning routine. After that, you decree it time to bother Kaguya. It's mid-morning, so you hope she's awake. If not, she'll just have to deal with being woken up by you.

Well, turns out that she was expecting you. What's more, she has something in mind for you.

“Took you long enough. And here I was about to go wake you up.”
“What's with the role-reversal here?”
“I need you to do something for me. For everyone really.” She wastes no time in getting straight to the point. “Yesterday we used up the last of the sugar. So you're going to have to buy some more. And while you're at it pick up a few other items. I've got a list and a pouch full with money. Any questions?”
“Umm, yes! Why do I have to do this, and out of the blue?” Stupid fetch quests were never your thing.
“Simple. You're the only one available. Everyone else is busy. Besides, you're a freeloader here, you might as well do the odd favor. There's even a bit of money extra, so you can buy yourself something small.”
“You sure don't look busy. Why can't you go? Or at the very least come with me? It's not like you're any better than me when it comes to doing nothing around here.”
“Cute. Real cute. You forget that this is my place. Hence I get to dictate the rules. You're staying here because I want you to.”
“Fine, fine. I get it already. No need to be so crabby.” You take the pouch and list from her.
“We can play around later if you want. When you come back.”
“Sure, whatever.” You leave, your mind preoccupied with the items on the list. It doesn't bother you to go out and get this stuff, but you sure do wish you had some company. It wouldn't hurt Kaguya to tag along you think.

The village seems busier than usual. It's only when you check your PDA that you understand the reason – it's the weekend. The shops and stalls in the market are bustling with people and the square is jam-packed with bored villagers. You can hardly get your bearings with this veritable sea of people. It's only with superhuman effort you're able to get started on the list.

It takes you over an hour to get through most of the list. It's only the original perpetrator, sugar, that you're unable to find. Now carrying a moderately heavy bag in hand, you decide to take a break before braving the swarm again. You sigh as you sit on a bench in a small garden of sorts. You pray to a higher power to aid you in finishing your task.

“Shirou? hello! What are you doing sitting over here?” A voice addresses you from behind. You jump a bit, expecting it to be some form divine intervention at work. “I'm sorry, did I startle you? It's me, Keine.”
“A bit. I was a bit concentrated in thought.” You turn to face her. “How are you doing Keine?”
“I'm fine. I'm out for a leisurely stroll to take my mind off things. I didn't expect to run into you here. I usually stop here to rest for a bit.”
“Ah, I'm taking a break myself. I'm out shopping for groceries.”
“Oh? It's a bit rare to see a man shopping around here.” She offers an explanation for her comment. You feel that it's so that you don't feel somehow insulted. “Most men work all day in the fields or doing other things, so it's the women that have time to occasionally scurry to market.”
“I find this a bit overwhelming to be honest.” You confess. “I've gotten most of the things, but I can't find what I came originally for.” You show off the almost full bag that you're carrying. “It's just so full of people and the shops are so busy I can't tell who sells what.”
“Maybe I could help then. What are you looking for?”
“Sugar. Simple, right?”
“Hmm...” She stops to think for a moment, “I can take you to where I buy my sugar if you like. It's pretty nearby.
“Thank you, but I couldn't ask you to go through so much trouble for me. You're in the middle of your stroll. Just tell me where it is and I'll find it.”
“Oh nonsense! It'll be no trouble at all! In fact, I insist on taking you.”

Ultimately you fold, and she takes you along to the shop in question. Sure enough, you find and purchase some sugar. You apparently even get a small discount since Keine seems to be on friendly terms with the owner, a squat older woman.

“Thanks you saved me a lot of trouble.” You now have everything you were sent out to get. And there's a decent amount of money left over too. Delicious profit. “I hope I didn't mess up your routine too badly there.”
“Not too much. There's still plenty of time for me to aimlessly walk around and relax. It's always nice to help someone out if you're able to.”

You walk back with her to the bench.

“So I guess you should get back with those groceries soon, right?”
“Not really. I wasn't told to come back right away. I'll do things at my pace. Why do you ask? Do you have a schedule you have to keep or something? I apologize if I've been keeping you.”
“That's not the case. I'm completely free. On my days off I just do whatever I feel like. And I often take new routes and detours when I walk. So don't worry.”
“Glad to hear it. I wouldn't want to inconvenience you any more, especially given how you helped me out.”
“I'm glad you're thankful, but you shouldn't make a big deal out of it. You're embarrassing me.” She fidgets with her dress a bit.
“Well, is there anything I can do for you in return then?”
“That wouldn't be necessary. Your goodwill is enough.”

So she says. And you believe that she's being honest. But it still guilts you a bit to not repay her somehow.

[] Wish her a good day and go back to Eientei
[] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe
[] Ask if she doesn't mind you joining her on her walk

----
Yeah, took a bit longer than expected. But better late than never.
>> No. 13460
[Z] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe
>> No. 13461
[X] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe.

If someone manages to help you save money, it seems only fair to use some of those extra funds to treat them to something nice.
>> No. 13462
[] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe
>> No. 13463
[X] Wish her a good day and go back to Eientei
>> No. 13464
[x] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe
>> No. 13465
[X] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe.
>> No. 13466
[X] Offer to treat her to something at a cafe

I would try and say something about having to choose between Keine and Reisen, but apparently my brain is on witticism strike right now.
>> No. 13467
[X] Wish her a good day and go back to Eientei

Stay on target jesus christ.
Great to have you back Teruyo.
>> No. 13468
>>13467
I don't consider this a matter of targeting, but a matter of character building. Don't forget the rules:

>>1) You are what you do.

Unless we want Shirou 2.0 to go the same way as the previous version, we had better start working on that good karma, pronto.
>> No. 13469
[X] Wish her a good day and go back to Eientei
>> No. 13470
>>13467
staying on target doesn't mean being a rude prick to everyone else. nor does it mean that you can't have friends outside the target (and in gensokyo, all your gonna be getting is female friends.)
>> No. 13471
She's gone out of her way to say that's she doesn't have anything to do.

[x] Ask if she'd like to join you for lunch.

It's probably around noon time, and this way it won't seem like you're trying to ingratiate yourself with her.
>> No. 13472
File 123303806831.jpg - (87.08KB, 506x461, 1231949122935.jpg) [iqdb]
13472
[!/] Ask if she'd like to join you for lunch.

Lunch? Why BUY it when it is right above your nose?!
>> No. 13473
File 123304330699.png - (42.67KB, 264x195, cant unsee.png) [iqdb]
13473
Right, vote is determined and I'll be start writing. I kind of nodded off before getting even the first vote. I'll start a new thread eventually.

I'd also like to say that I right-out forgot some of the subtleties to the PDA bars. And I can't find my original notes so I'm not sure I can recall all of the details. It's probably just a minor thing, since I more or less remember everything important that there is to know. But all the same I may retcon/change things next time you check it out, depending on what I decide (that doesn't mean any changes to the 'values' though, maybe their distribution). When doubt begins to take root, I question all of the things I took as fact so that may be affecting me. I'll make it clear in that update if I've changed anything. Sorry about that, it feels like I'm somehow misleading you when it's not my intention.

...also this post wasn't simply an excuse to post this picture, I swear!
>> No. 14342
wait, wait, backup backup backup....

in >>13179 (down the rabbit hole), Shirou follows mokou down the path to go drinking with her. Then he passes out in the middle of speaking to her (before he came drinking with her) and then ended up in a village with both his and her shirts off, sleeping on each other. What the hell happened after he passed out???

That's a big gap there...
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts] [Top]


[Delete or report post]
Delete post []
Password  
Report post
Reason  


[Switch to Mobile Page]
Thread Watcher x