[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121063823767.jpg - (98.54KB , 500x553 , keine6.jpg ) [iqdb]
1079 No. 1079
[x] Agree to accompany her

You agree to accompany her to the tavern, after all who doesn't like free booze? Especially in the company of such a lovely lady.

“That settles it then, follow me.” She states and then beckons you to follow her.

You walk through the village a bit, and you note the simplistic lifestyle these people lead. After a while, you arrive at the tavern. Keine signals a table in a corner and both of you sit down.

“So what would you like to drink?” She asks you.

[ ] Sake
[ ] Beer
[ ] Something hard

>> No. 1080
[X] Beer

Don't get too drunk. We still have to find our way back to Eientei.
>> No. 1081
[x] Something hard

Rum plz
>> No. 1082
[ ] Something hard
>> No. 1083
[X] Tea.

REAL MEN DRINK TEA
>> No. 1084
[x] Beer
We've got to lower our weeaboo level because I don't think anything good will come of it if we make it reach maximum.
>> No. 1085
>>1083
Seconding.

[X] Tea like the fist of the motherfucking north star jesus christ.
>> No. 1086
>>1084
Maximum will open Unlimited Fig works and becoming a trap, I think.
>> No. 1087
[x] Tea.
>> No. 1088
>>1086
More like perception will help you since it's a hidden route. And you need to meet someone missable.
>> No. 1089
[X] Tea

hurr. sake is for faggots and beer tastes like shit. don't want to stagger home(?) drunk
>> No. 1090
[X] Tea.
>> No. 1091
[X] Tea

Only because I'm drinking green tea at the moment.
>> No. 1092
>[x]Tea
For men.
>> No. 1093
Tea in a pub? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?
>> No. 1094
>>1093
Faggots? We're real men. Real men drink fucking tea.
>> No. 1095
[X] Beer

FOR THE BEER GODS
>> No. 1096
>>1088
Somebody miserable? Medicine, perhaps?
..Not that I'd be interested in that route. No way.
>> No. 1097
>>1094

There's a time and a place for tea. This ain't it. Real men know this.
>> No. 1098
>>1096
MISSable not MISERABLE.
>> No. 1099
[x] Beer
Because drinking tea in a place where people drink alcohol sounds really lame, even for Anonymous.
>> No. 1100
[x] Tea
For the lulz.
>> No. 1101
[ ] Tea.

DRR DRR DRR
>> No. 1102
>>1098
Oh. Well, I'm off to bed then, stuff is getting blurry.
>> No. 1103
Oh lord in Heaven, please give Keine's pimping hand the strength needed to slap some sense into AnoNEET.
>> No. 1104
[X] Beer
>> No. 1105
[x] Tea

You ask the tavernmaster for tea.

“Tea?” He asks. “Surely you want an alcoholic beverage.”

You insist that you want tea.

“I don't think you -understand- we don't serve tea here.”

You protest and once again say that you want tea. The tavernmaster seems to cave in and disappears. A few moments later he returns, holding a baseball bat, as well with some tough looking guys.

“We don't like your kind here.” The tavernmaster simply says. “And now we're going to teach you a lesson.”

You turn to Keine in a plea for help, but she just looks at you and says; “I'm sorry, but this is completely your fault, you brought it upon yourself, I can't help you here.”

Needless to say, your demise was a swift, yet painful one. The inhabitants of Eientei had a hard time identifying your mangled corpse. They all felt guilty about your demise. Reisen, in particular, was the last one to see you in life and she took it especially hard. After a while she decided it would be best if she never even meet another human being and volunteered herself to be a test subject for Eirin's increasingly depraved experiments. It suffices to say that the Reisen that came out from all those experiments was but a shell of the former moonbunny.

BAD END

(Exceptional, so back to previous choice)
>> No. 1106
Well it's a Shirou thing to do at least. Maybe one day we'll be a real man.
>> No. 1107
[x] Agree to accompany her

You agree to accompany her to the tavern, after all who doesn't like free booze? Especially in the company of such a lovely lady.

“That settles it then, follow me.” She states and then beckons you to follow her.

You walk through the village a bit, and you note the simplistic lifestyle these people lead. After a while, you arrive at the tavern. Keine signals a table in a corner and both of you sit down.

“So what would you like to drink?” She asks you.

As you consider the possibility of asking for something non-alcoholic, you get a feeling of dread and feel it would be best to just ask for booze.

[ ] Sake
[ ] Beer
[ ] Something hard
>> No. 1108
>>1105
[X] BEER FOR THE BEER GODS
>> No. 1109
>>1105
lolwut
>> No. 1110
[x] Something hard

HAHA told you so. The pub is no place for tea.
>> No. 1111
Thank you, tavernmaster, for beating the faggotry out of AnoNEET.
[x] Beer
>> No. 1112
[x] Something that starts with a 't' and ends with 'ea'.
>> No. 1113
>>1112

tia marea lol
>> No. 1114
>and volunteered herself to be a test subject for Eirin's increasingly depraved experiments. It suffices to say that the Reisen that came out from all those experiments was but a shell of the former moonbunny.
;_;
>> No. 1115
>>1107
[x] BEER

or, since I have one at hand
[ ] SCOTCH AND COKE
>> No. 1116
>>1105

faggots and their tea. jesus christ.

Could have been of the long island variety, but save it for later.
>> No. 1117
[ x ] Beer

ZUN'ing IT UP!

UNLIMITED FIG WORKS CHANT GO!
>> No. 1118
>>1105
"Rocks fall, everybody dies" would've been faster.
>> No. 1119
>>1118
But this was more satisfying.
>> No. 1120
tavernmaster is the best nameless side character after Beer Spider... unless he IS Beer Spider.

[X] Something hard
>> No. 1121
>>1120

TavenMaster hands out COLD PUNCHS.
BeerSpider hands out COLD ONES.

THE DIFFERENCE COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.
>> No. 1122
>>1118
But it lacks the pangs of guilt that comes with
>Reisen, in particular, was the last one to see you in life and she took it especially hard. After a while she decided it would be best if she never even meet another human being and volunteered herself to be a test subject for Eirin's increasingly depraved experiments. It suffices to say that the Reisen that came out from all those experiments was but a shell of the former moonbunny.
HEAR THAT? REISEN GOT SCARRED FOR LIFE BY OUR FAGGOTRY.
>> No. 1123
>>1122
There are only pangs of guilt if your suspension of disbelief isn't completely broken when a pub owner beats you to death for wanting to drink tea while Keine sits idly by.
>> No. 1124
>>1123

Fuck...so want to draw that.
>> No. 1125
[ x ] Beer
>> No. 1126
>>1123
What can I say? The woman knows faggotry when she sees it.
>> No. 1127
>>1126
You can say, "yeah, it's random OOC shit 'cause I didn't want Anon picking that option". 'Cept we already know that, so it's unnecessary.

tl;dr: bawww, enough with the lame bad ends.
>> No. 1128
>>1127

Tea must be sipped at the proper time.
Taverns aren't tea sipper establishments.
>> No. 1129
>>1127

I'd have to agree, a simple
>>The bartender gives you an odd look.
>>"We don't serve tea."
would have sufficed better.
>> No. 1130
>>1128
True enough. It's a ridiculous choice. And...>>1129 sums up what I was just about to say anyway.
>> No. 1131
Coming up next Shirou anon takes a shit in a urinal.
>> No. 1132
File 121064080295.jpg - (81.60KB , 650x964 , keine7.jpg ) [iqdb]
1132
>>1129 I agree, but can't you lighten up a bit? It's not like this has any impact whatsoever on the story.
-----------
[x] Beer

You ask for a beer, since you don't want to drink too much, and Keine asks for a beer as well. You wait until the tavernmaster returns before engaging in conversation.

Having received your drinks, Keine starts to speak. “So please tell me about the world you come from. It must have changed so much since the border was erected. And why did you come here and how? Oh sorry I guess I'm asking too much at once.”

You smile at her earnest enthusiasm and start to speak. “I come from a world that left me behind in a sea of missed chances. Left to dream of greatness but never achieve it. A world of darkness and conspiracy. But that doesn't matter, I'm here visiting a friend."

She seems to be taken aback by your eloquent words.

“Oh my you've got quite the way with words.” She continues. “But in particular, tell me about the big events that happened since the border was erected.”

[ ] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
[ ] Tell her about the horrors of war and the folly of man in following ideologies blindly
[ ] Tell her about the social and economical injustices and disparities between the first and third world
[ ] Tell her about the increasingly materialistic ways of our societies and increasing isolation between individuals
>> No. 1133
>[ ] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
Make the world beyond the border seem amazing, not crappy.
>> No. 1134
>>1131

HotGlunonymous was already in play way before Emiya.
>> No. 1135
[ ] Tell her about the horrors of war and the folly of man in following ideologies blindly

I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING
>> No. 1136
"[ ] Tell her about the increasingly materialistic ways of our societies and increasing isolation between individuals"

IS THAT SOME IRONY? HURRRRR


[ ] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
[ ] Tell her about the horrors of war and the folly of man in following ideologies blindly
[ ] Tell her about the social and economical injustices and disparities between the first and third world
[ ] Tell her about the increasingly materialistic ways of our societies and increasing isolation between individuals

All of them. Faggot.
>> No. 1138
[►] Tell her about globalization and fast travel

everything else is the same shit that's happened for centuries.
>> No. 1139
[x] Tell her about the horrors of war and the folly of man in following ideologies blindly
[x] Tell her about the increasingly materialistic ways of our societies and increasing isolation between individuals

Therefore, she'll have no problem with seeing why we're here.
>> No. 1140
[X] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
>> No. 1141
[x] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
Weren't we trying to cheer her up? Oi. We can remark about the crap if she starts naively thinking too well of the outside world, but other than that....
>> No. 1142
>>1132

[ x ] Tell her about the horrors of war and the folly of man in following ideologies blindly.

PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED. ALLA AKBAR!
>> No. 1143
[X] Tell her about globalization and fast travel

Makes the most sense to me.
>> No. 1144
[x] Tell her about the horrors of war and the folly of man in following ideologies blindly
[x] Tell her about the increasingly materialistic ways of our societies and increasing isolation between individuals
[x] Tell her about how love can bloom on the battlefield.
>> No. 1145
[►] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
>> No. 1146
>>1144
>>[x] Tell her about how love can bloom on the battlefield.

Oh u.

[X] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
>> No. 1147
File 121064121164.jpg - (131.61KB , 1280x960 , mgs3_34.jpg ) [iqdb]
1147
>>1146
>> No. 1148
[x] Tell her about globalization and fast travel

We're trying to cheer her up faggots. No need to tell her how much shit it is on the other side.
>> No. 1149
[ ] Tell her about the social and economical injustices and disparities between the first and third world
>> No. 1150
[X] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
>> No. 1151
The beer is gonna do that for us.
>> No. 1152
[x] Tell her about globalization and fast travel
And how fucked we are now that we have neither.
>> No. 1153
[x] Tell her about how war never changes.
>> No. 1154
[x] Tell her about globalization and fast travel

You decide to tell her about how the world has seemingly gotten smaller and how everything has become interconnected.

You start by telling her of the increase of trade between nations, how large containerships are the backbone of the world's economy. They transport everything from poultry to hi-tech goods. How most nations have complete national highways, and many have complicated train networks (much more advanced than what they had in the late 19th century). And most importantly how Trucks and automobiles dominate the streets.

Explaining the concept of cars to her apparently is a wondrous thing for her, since her eyes are sparkling at the subject. You try to outdo yourself by mentioning air travel, and how a person can travel the globe in hours, given the right technology. She asks about the size of the world.

You tell her that the world is huge, japan is an insignificant landmass compared to the whole of the Americas and Eurasia (you wonder just how complete the maps they have here are). You tell her that despite this, mankind can now communicate with each other almost instantly, with the advent of satellite communication and the internet.

Time passes as you elaborate on these topics, she keeps asking about more and more things. And before you know it, it's already dark and you've had quite a few beers. You don't feel drunk, but slightly buzzed, thank god for your regime of alcohol and noodles, right?

Nonetheless Keine asks if you'll be okay finding your way home by yourself, and if need be she has a friend that can guide humans through the bamboo forest if you happen to live through that way.

[ ] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend
[ ] You can find your own way
>> No. 1155
[X] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend
>> No. 1156
[x] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend
ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA
>> No. 1157
[X] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend

Yay, Mokou!
>> No. 1158
File 121064214640.jpg - (204.53KB , 500x600 , 120770643932.jpg ) [iqdb]
1158
>>1154

[ x ] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend

Might as well kill that bird....
>> No. 1159
>if you happen to live through that way.
Shit. Warning sensors going off. She apparently doesn't know that we're staying at Eientei, so she gives no indication on whether Mokou will be full of RAGE or not.

...ehhh, well, TeruDM said it's still the introduction phase so....

[x] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend
>> No. 1160
[ ] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend
>> No. 1161
File 121064239695.jpg - (193.99KB , 567x439 , 1209607217582.jpg ) [iqdb]
1161
>>1159
Solution-We just say we are helping out with Eirin's DURGs delivery service.
>> No. 1162
[ ] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend
>> No. 1163
File 121064286550.jpg - (22.64KB , 342x425 , moukou1.jpg ) [iqdb]
1163
[x] Accept her kind offer to go with her friend

“Ah, you'll go with her? Okay she usually hangs out at the edge of the village waiting for people that need help.” Keine States.

You follow her to the outskirts of the village and she tells you to wait for a moment while she finds her friend. You decide why the hell not, and wait patiently. After a few minutes, Keine comes back with a girl with a big ribbon on top of her head, and a few others on her hair and clothes.

“Please excuse me but I have to lock up the schoolhouse, my friend here will help you. It was truly a pleasure speaking to you and I hope to see you again!” And with that Keine leaves the two of you.

You stare at Keine's friend for a bit and she does the same, as if sizing you up. After a bit she speaks.

“The name's Fujiwara no Moukou. I'll take you through the bamboo forest.”

You introduce yourself and then she asks you. “So where do you live?”

[ ] Tell her you live at Eientei
[ ] “Beyond the border”
[ ] Change you mind and go alone
>> No. 1164
[ ] Tell her you live at Eientei

DRR DRR DRR
>> No. 1165
[x] Tell her you live at Eientei
That way she can stop guiding us like 3/4 of the way in. And possibly tell us all about the NEET.
>> No. 1166
[X] Tell her you live at Eientei

Let's see if we die a horrible death.
>> No. 1167
[ ] Tell her you live at...The Spiral of Dreams
>> No. 1168
[ ] Tell her you live at Eientei
[ ] “Beyond the border”

Mix.

"I normally live beyond the border, but I've recently moved in to Eientei."
>> No. 1169
[ ] Change you mind and go alone

I don't think our good buddy Kaguya will be too happy to see the dear friend she went to all the trouble of bringing through the border coming home with her enemy while tipsy.
>> No. 1170
[X] Tell her you live at Eientei
DO IT FAGGOT DO IT FAGGOT DO IT FAGGOT DO IT FAGGOT DO IT FAGGOT DO IT FAGGOT DO IT FAGGOT
>> No. 1171
[ ] Tell her you live at...The Spiral of Dreams

Oho, why not make her think we're crazy?
>> No. 1172
>>1168
[x] Tell her you live at Eientei
[x] “Beyond the border”
Mix sounds good to me.
>> No. 1173
[X] Tell her you live at Eientei.

How do you like them apples?
>> No. 1174
[ ] Tell her you live at Eientei
>> No. 1175
[X] “Beyond the border, but I'm staying at Eientei.”
>> No. 1176
File 121064352848.jpg - (98.01KB , 600x800 , moukou3.jpg ) [iqdb]
1176
[x] Tell her you live at Eientei

You tell Moukou that you live at Eientei. Her expression visibly changes and her eyes narrow. You can tell that that name has a powerful meaning for her.

“Oh, so you live with Houraisan and her lackeys? I didn't think that that coward had the determination to let a mere human live with them. I'm sure it must of been out of pity that she allowed a frail human like yourself to stay with the great princess from the moon.” You can feel the venomous sarcasm in her last few words.

[ ] Don't take this crap from her
[ ] Apologize and humbly ask for her assistance
>> No. 1177
[X] Apologize and humbly ask for her assistance
>> No. 1178
[X] Don't take this crap from her.
[X] Tell her that Kaguya loev you.
>> No. 1179
[ ] Don't take this crap from her, and moonwalk the fuck out of there
>> No. 1180
[ ] Don't take this crap from her
>> No. 1181
[x] "If that's how you make friends, I can see why you live alone."
>> No. 1182
[X] Don't take this crap from her.
>> No. 1183
[ ] Apologize and humbly ask for her assistance.
As much as I like stumbling around the forest drunk, I would like to have a guide.
>> No. 1184
[x] Raise eyebrow. Stay silent.
>> No. 1185
[X] "If that's how you make friends, I can see why you live alone."
>> No. 1186
>I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING KING OF POP, MOONWALK LIKE THE FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
>> No. 1187
[X] Apologize and humbly ask for her assistance
>> No. 1188
Gentlemen!

If we choose neither the Kaguya or Mokou routes then I propose a Lunatic Modo plan: getting them together.
>> No. 1189
[x] "If that's how you make friends, I can see why you live alone."
BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.
>> No. 1190
[x] Stiffly apologize for wasting her time and head off into the forest alone.
>> No. 1191
>>1188
Plan noted. Side quest gained!
>> No. 1192
File 12106443192.jpg - (178.09KB , 456x700 , moukousmile.jpg ) [iqdb]
1192
[x] Don't take this crap from her (I'm assuming the talking back and king of pop are basically this)

You can't take this crap from her. You don't want ANYONE insulting your precious friends. They're yours and you worked quite hard at getting them to like you.

“Feh” You say. “I don't have to take that kind of crap from someone wearing such a ridiculous pair of pants. Much less if they're bitter at complete strangers. The one who is pitiful here is you, not this 'frail human'. At least I can still trust people and get along with them.”

Moukou looks at you for a moment, stunned. Then the oddest thing happens. She starts laughing. In fact, she's beaming.

“Hahaha, kid, that's just gold!” She exclaims. “I like you, you've certainly got a pair of balls! I was mistaken, you're surely at Eientei because you can handle those crazy idiots! Fweheheheh!”

As her laughter subsides, she carries on. “C'mon, now that I know that you're alright, I'll lead you to Eientei. Follow me!”

She sets off and you start after her, slightly bewildered.

After a couple of minutes, she slows down a bit and it seems that you can ask her something.

[ ] Ask her about her relation to Eientei
[ ] Ask her about her relation to Keine
[ ] Tell her about yourself
[ ] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool
>> No. 1193
[x] Ask her about her relation to Eientei
I mean, there's no way she hates EVERYONE at Eintei, right? Just the NEET.
>> No. 1194
[x] Ask her about her relation to Eientei
[x] "I bet if you paid Tewi, She'd be willing to dick with Kaguya."
>> No. 1195
[ ] Ask her about her relation to Eientei.
[ ] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.
>> No. 1196
[ ] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool
Good, Ci-Mokou, your bo-pants look pretty cool.
>> No. 1197
[X] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.
[X] Ask her about her relation to Keine.

I like her sealing pants.
>> No. 1198
[ ] Ask her about her relation to Eientei.
[ ] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.

Her pants. I wish to get in them.

Seriously. They look fucking comfortable.
>> No. 1199
[X] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.
>> No. 1200
[ ] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool
>> No. 1201
[X] Ask her about her relation to Eientei.
[X] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.
She would look even better with them off.
>> No. 1202
[x] Ask her about her relation to Eientei.
[x] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.
Info + compliment pants.

What can I say? Her pants are, indeed, pretty cool.
>> No. 1203
File 121064516667.jpg - (154.95KB , 700x600 , moukou4.jpg ) [iqdb]
1203
[x] Tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool

You start to talk to Moukou. You tell her that her pants are, in fact, pretty cool.

She answers. “Yeah, I know kid. They're both cool-looking and very comfortable. In all seriousness I've never worn another article of clothing that was so comfy.”

She carries on. “So tell me kid, why exactly are you staying at Eientei? It's pretty rare for anyone to go there except for medical emergencies.”

[ ] Tell her how you were brought here somehow by Kagua
[ ] Tell her you really wanted to be there
[ ] Tell her you have no idea
[ ] Refuse to speak
>> No. 1204
[X] Tell her you have no idea
>> No. 1205
[X] Tell her you have no idea
Aliens did kidnap me!
>> No. 1206
[x] Tell her how you were brought here somehow by Kaguya
>> No. 1207
[X] Tell her it's because Kaguya likes you.

Bam.
>> No. 1208
[x] Tell her you have no idea
>> No. 1209
[x] "Last thing I remember was jacking off onto a Keine figurine."
>> No. 1210
>>1209
Hahahaha, how would she react to that, I wonder? I wonder?
>> No. 1211
[x] Tell her how you were brought here somehow by Kaguya
Let her put two and two together and figure out Kaguya has the hots for us. It'll make the story that much juicier later.
>> No. 1212
[ ] Tell her you have no idea

If she finds out we are worth something to Kaguya.... Burning is a horrible way to die.
>> No. 1213
>>1210
What WAS the figure, anyway?
>> No. 1214
[X] Tell her it's because Kaguya likes you.

Hell if I know why.
>> No. 1215
[x] Tell her how you were brought here somehow by Kagua
>> No. 1216
[x] Tell her you were brought here somehow by Kaguya
>> No. 1217
[ ] Tell her you have no idea
>> No. 1218
[x] Tell her how you were brought here somehow by Kaguya
>> No. 1219
[x] Tell her you were brought here somehow by Kaguya
>> No. 1220
File 121064594434.png - (55.19KB , 576x589 , etyax104.png ) [iqdb]
1220
>>1210
How I wonder? How I wonder?
I don't know! I don't know!
>> No. 1221
Sure hope we don't get bad ended right after making Mokou like us.
>> No. 1222
>>1210
FUND IT.
>> No. 1223
>>1222

Hmm, my write-ins are usually pretty popular.
I guess this one isn't though. The world may never know.
>> No. 1224
File 121064640754.jpg - (846.08KB , 1417x2000 , moukou2.jpg ) [iqdb]
1224
>>1222
Maybe later.
--------
[x] Tell her how you were brought here somehow by Kaguya
[X] Tell her it's because Kaguya likes you.

You tell her that you're from outside the boarder.

“Oh, so that's why Keine was so interested in you. I'll make sure to ask her later about what you told her.” She comments.

You tell her that you were brought here somehow by Kaguya, and you're not exactly sure how either.

“That princess brought YOU here, my my, now why would she do that?|

You tell her that you don't really know but it might be because Kaguya likes you.

Upon hearing this the erupts into a fit of laughter. “Hahaha, that recluse of a lunarian LIKES YOU? Now isn't that just rich! You're definitely worth keeping an eye on kid.”

The conversation ends as you move past a particularly dense growth of bamboo and you spot Eientei.

“Well Mr.Shirou, I believe this is your 'home'.” She comments. “Enjoy yourself and I'll be seeing you”

You manage to tell her something like you'll be seeing her, before she flys off at high speed. Ah well, at least you're back at Eientei. You make your way to the entrance and wonder if anybody is still up.

[ ] Take a bath
[ ] Go looking for someone
[ ] Just hit the hay
[ ] Go find more booze
>> No. 1225
[ ] Go find more booze
TONIGHT WE PARTY WITH THEM ALL
>> No. 1226
[X] Take a bath.

Nightly bath.
>> No. 1227
[x] Take a bath
Wash the booze smell out.
>> No. 1228
[ ] Go looking for someone
>> No. 1229
[x] Take a bath

Cleanliness is next to godliness. And if we walk in on someone else, hey, that's fine too.
>> No. 1230
[X] Go find more booze
>> No. 1231
>>1226
[x]Take a bath
SURPRISE HANDJOB
>> No. 1232
[x] Go looking for someone
>> No. 1233
[X] Take a bath

It would not be proper to reek of alcohol when in Kaguya's presence.
>> No. 1234
File 121064678719.jpg - (119.94KB , 316x227 , ronery.jpg ) [iqdb]
1234
>>1231
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.
>> No. 1235
[x] Take a bath
>> No. 1236
>>1224
[x] PRAISE ODIN
>> No. 1237
[X]Take a bath
>> No. 1238
[ ] Take a bath
>> No. 1239
[x] Take a bath

You decide that it'd be a go idea to take a bath now, you smell of booze and the bamboo forest did you no favors in helping you stay clean; you've got dirt and filth on you. You go to your room to take your pjs and then proceed to the bath.

You find the towel you used the day before and turn on the hot water. Man the tech in Gensokyo continues to mystify you. After the bath is nice and warm and you wash yourself a bit, you enter the bath.

Ahhhhh, this is divine. Nothing like a nice warm bath after an afternoon of drinking. You become lost in thought again (you can swear the bath just forces you to enter this state). And as soon as you start to think about little sister Akiha again, you hear the doors slide open.

Shit! Someone is coming into the bath!

(TO BE CONTINUED/PAUSING FOR A DRAMATIC EFFECT AND A LITTLE DRINK BREAK, DADDY NEEDS HIS RUM)
>> No. 1240
>>1239
SURPRISE HANDJOB
>> No. 1241
Someone's coming into the bath. It could be
1. Kaguya.
2. Eirin.
3. Reisen.
4. Tewi.
5. Mokou.
6. Keine.
7. The tavernmaster.


... The tavernmaster.
>> No. 1242
>>1239
[X] Give Teruyo Rum.
[X] Hide.
[X] Peek.
>> No. 1243
>Shit! Someone is coming into the bath!
[x] MANLY POSE

No wait, this is the dancing HotGluenonymous, isn't it?

[x] DISCO POSE!
>> No. 1244
[X] Moonwalk.
[x] MANLY POSE.
>> No. 1245
[X] MOONWALK THE FUCK OUT OF THERE... SLIP AND SNAP YOUR NECK
>> No. 1246
>>1241
Why would the tavernmaster be in Eientei?
>> No. 1247
>>1246
He is a Furfag.
>> No. 1248
>>1246
It's a wet dream sequence. It doesn't have to make sense.
>> No. 1249
>>1246
The same reason he'd be at the top of the Tower of Druaga. This is all just a dream Anon's having after he fell and busted his head trying to moonwalk.
>> No. 1250
>>1246
The tavernmaster is secretly Tewi it's why we haven't met her yet.
>> No. 1251
File 121064783866.jpg - (11.46KB , 162x217 , you lost me.jpg ) [iqdb]
1251
>>1249
Bust your head moonwalking? How does that happen?
And what does the Tower of Druaga have to do with this, we're in Eientei!
>> No. 1252
So Anon is a little Boy and about to be molested by Michael Jackson and dreaming of all of this.
>> No. 1253
>>1250
Nope, you just suck at meeting her. I know I'm being to EASY MODO by saying this but you would've run into her (probably) if you had chosen to go alone.
>>1252
Neverland True end GET.

Also post incoming in a bit
>> No. 1254
>>1251
>Bust your head moonwalking? How does that happen?
Trip on a recently hotglued figurine.
>> No. 1255
>>1252
The King of Pop does not molest. He merely accepts their bodies as tribute.
>> No. 1256
>>1255
And then Anon was Michael Jackson.
>> No. 1257
>>1253
GOD DAMNIT WHAT FIGURE DID WE FUCKING HOT GLUE. WHO WAS IT?
>> No. 1258
So we've apparently failed to meet Tewi almost...three or four times now.

Isn't it sad, Tewi?
>> No. 1259
>>1257
It was Mannosuke.
>> No. 1260
>>1259
Hell NO.
>> No. 1261
File 12106485584.jpg - (233.25KB , 500x707 , eirin00.jpg ) [iqdb]
1261
You look at the door, bracing yourself for the stereotypical barrage of shrieks and physical damage that would accompany an encounter like this.

Huh?

Nothing happens, instead you hear a cute cough. You look up and see that it's none other than Eientei's most talented physician, Eirin. And her blouse seems to be loosened (the top two buttons seem to be open) and her expression is quite foxy and mischievous.

[ ] Yell out 'hentai!' and throw one of them washing thingies at her you tsundere, you
[ ] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you
[ ] Act stoically; ask her what she wants
[ ] MAYBE IF YOU SUBMERGE YOURSELF YOUR SHAME WILL GO AWAY
>> No. 1262
[ ] Yell out 'hentai!' and throw one of them washing thingies at her you tsundere, you

Shouldn't that be ecchi? Or do you want to actually call her a sexual deviant on par with a child molestor or a rapist?
>> No. 1263
[X] MAYBE IF YOU SUBMERGE YOURSELF YOUR SHAME WILL GO AWAY
>> No. 1264
[ ] Act stoically; ask her what she wants
>> No. 1265
[x] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you
>> No. 1266
>>1262
Our weeaboo lvl needs to be higher to start speaking fluent Japanese.
>> No. 1267
[ ] Act stoically; ask her what she wants
>> No. 1268
[ ] Yell out 'hentai!' and throw one of them washing thingies at her you tsundere, you
>> No. 1269
>>1261

Seems like someone doesn't know the differences between ecchi and hentai
>> No. 1270
[X] Act stoically; ask her what she wants
>> No. 1271
[x] Hit on her
>> No. 1272
[ ] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you
>> No. 1273
[x] Ask her what she wants
Actin' a bit shameless there, Eirin? No need for stoic acting here--a foxy Eirin walking in on a naked HotGluenonymous equals a curious/interested HotGluenonymous.
>> No. 1274
File 121064890510.jpg - (57.37KB , 800x470 , stoic.jpg ) [iqdb]
1274
[x] Act stoically; ask her what she wants
>> No. 1275
the suspense PENETRATES MY VERY SOUL
>> No. 1276
[ ] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you
>> No. 1277
[X] Act stoically; ask her what she wants

Strike a manly pose while doing it for bonus points.
>> No. 1278
[X] Act stoically; ask her what she wants
>> No. 1279
[x] Act stoically; ask her what she want
>> No. 1280
[X] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you.

Delicious sexy Eirin.
>> No. 1281
[ ] Yell out 'hentai!' and throw one of them washing thingies at her you tsundere, you

I can't help but think that this is some sort of test.
Also, irony. I loves me my irony.
>> No. 1282
Both ask her to join and asking her what she wants are pretty equal. Give me your reasoning anon and the best answer wins.
>> No. 1283
>>1282
Just mix them. Ask her what she wants, then tease her and ask her if she wants to join. No stoicness though.
>> No. 1284
>>Both ask her to join and asking her what she wants are pretty equal. Give me your reasoning anon and the best answer wins.


BREASTS
>> No. 1285
[X] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you.
There's no need to ask, it's obvious why she came here.
>> No. 1286
>>1282
Ehhh, asking her to join seemed a bit too forward, and I wasn't sure whether the bath was large enough for this to seem normal.

I figure, if she wants to join us, we'll get the same result if we just ask what she wants and then offer afterwards, based on her response.
>> No. 1287
>>1283
This is fine. Try to keep our cool and then try to pry a reaction out of her when she probably wanted to make one come out of us.
>> No. 1288
[X] WE'RE DISCUSSING PE-Errrr ask her if she wants to join you.
>> No. 1289
>>1282
Eirin naked in the Bath with us. That should be enough reason, and she looks like she does not mind it at all.
>> No. 1290
>>1283
Very well, unholy fusion it is. Hold the stoic.
Writing now.
>> No. 1291
File 121064989678.jpg - (34.23KB , 400x400 , 1197393368775.jpg ) [iqdb]
1291
>>1290
>unholy fusion
Eirin! GATTAI DA!
>> No. 1292
>>1291
My power levels are low. What does "Gattai da" mean?

orz
>> No. 1293
File 121065043256.jpg - (31.63KB , 400x600 , erin3x0.jpg ) [iqdb]
1293
[x] Do you want to join + ask her what she wants

You recover from your shock pretty quickly and address the good doctor.

“Ah, Eirin, whatever is it that you want?” You gauge her expression. “More importantly, you can join me first if you want. The bath is quite nice. The water is at just the right temperature.”

Eirin, smiles at you comes closer, and puts her finger into the water.

“My, that DOES sound tempting, however I think I'll have to take a raincheck. I've already bathed.” She smiles devilishly. “I just came here to tell you that I'd like to talk to you.... somewhere in private later, so come by my office. I'll be waiting.”

And with that she turns around and leaves. Huh, women. Well at the very least you came somewhat close to getting somewhere with Eirin and you have a little rendezvous set for after this. You continue to enjoy your bath, and eventually get out.

You dry yourself and put on your pjs.

[ ] Go see Eirin
[ ] Go to bed
>> No. 1294
[x] Go see Eirin
Cannot refuse.
>> No. 1295
>>1293
How can we be Shirou if we aren't oblivious?
>> No. 1296
[X] Go see Eirin
>> No. 1297
[x] Go see Eirin
NEEDLE TIME
Kaguya wants to see us change. Let's see how she reacts when we greet her with a new appendage.
>> No. 1298
[X] Go see Eirin.
[X] Ask her if you can become her Test Subject.
The time has come.
>> No. 1299
[X] Go see Eirin

NEEDLE TIME FUCK YEAH
>> No. 1300
>>1292
It means ur a faget.
>> No. 1301
File 121065066728.jpg - (37.21KB , 256x256 , faget.jpg ) [iqdb]
1301
>>1300
>> No. 1302
[X] Go see Eirin

Lab Rat End
>> No. 1303
File 121065079086.jpg - (192.87KB , 640x480 , itsneedletime.jpg ) [iqdb]
1303
>>1297
Did you say.. needle time?
>> No. 1304
>>1292
I think it's a mecha thing. Don't know beyond that. Ask some anon fluent in moonspeak what gattai da means.
>> No. 1305
>>1300

Why does he get that while I'm the only one seemingly annoyed the fact Teruyo used hentai when he should have used ecchi which is a key sign of failing to know the culture?
>> No. 1306
File 121065120323.jpg - (207.41KB , 800x600 , eirin51.jpg ) [iqdb]
1306
[x] Go see Eirin

You decide that you should go see Eirin.

Arriving at her office, you knock at her door, and she beckons you to come in. You sit down and ask Eirin what she wanted to talk about.

“I'll be frank.” She says. “I need your help. It won't be easy, but I think you're the only one who can help me. Additionally, I'll make it worth your while.” She developes an impish grin on her face with that last statement. “So are you interested?”

[ ] Go on
[ ] Moonwalk the fuck out of there
>> No. 1307
[X] Go on

NEEDLE TIME.
>> No. 1308
[X] Go on

Doing the bidding of such a nice lady smiling like that couldn't possibly turn out badly for us, right?
>> No. 1309
[x] Go on
This better turn us into Cho-AnoNEET.
>> No. 1310
[X] Go on.

You bet your perky little ass.
>> No. 1311
>>1305
[X] Go on
>> No. 1312
>It won't be easy
Alarm bells...ringing. What exactly won't be "easy" about it?

[x] Go on
>> No. 1313
[ ] Go on
>> No. 1314
>>1292
It was, specifically, a reference to the /shrine/ adventure, which was itself making a reference to Gurren Lagann, gar, and using "gattai" to refer to combining their mecha.

Really I just felt like posting that Kaguya image when I saw the words "unholy fusion". The /shrine/ reference was an afterthought.
>> No. 1315
>>Alarm bells...ringing. What exactly won't be "easy" about it?

Something only we are capable of doing, apparently.
Coincidentally, we also happen to be the only beings in Eientei with a penis. ...well, a natural one, anyway.

Of course, that won't have anything to do with our task, I'm sure. Not in a good way, at least. Anon is never that lucky.
>> No. 1316
[x] Go on.

>Additionally, I'll make it worth your while.

This can only mean one thing.
Guitar Hero.
>> No. 1317
>>1311

So very few people get that hentai is used as a label of perversion on par with a child molestor or a rapist, while ecchi is used as just a casual thing, like two friends just joking around. It's also for that reason I prefer to just refer to stuff as being eroge or h as opposed to the hentai label, so that I get out of the habits that are completely wrong in Japan.
>> No. 1318
File 121065205161.jpg - (86.33KB , 500x635 , eirin6.jpg ) [iqdb]
1318
>>1305
Hentai and ecchi are overused diluted words in japanese (at least in anime and vn), it's kinda like baka. I am aware of the small, inconsequential differences
----------
[x] Go on

You tell Eirin to go on.

“Ah, I'm glad that you're receptive.” She pauses for a bit. “I mean it's natural after all, given your natural talents.”

Huh, 'talents'? What's that quack talking about?

Seeing that you've got a perplexed expression on your face, Eirin elaborates. “By talents I mean your natural talent for understanding things. You made quite the impression on me, I confess. Besides being a smooth talker, you seem to be able to grasp abstract concepts well, and I believe that if cultured, you could become a proficient researcher. This is where the favor part comes in, I am in need of someone to help me perfect a certain formula, and I think you just might be able to give me the insight that I need. I propose that you help me whenever you're free these few days, and when I *really* need your help I'll call you. Of course, like I stated previously, you will be well rewarded. For one I will personally hone your skills, and if that proves inadequate for you, I can think of more *suitable* rewards.” She crosses her legs with that last remark and you can almost see her panties.

“Well?” She asks. “What do you think, will you help me or not?”

[ ] Agree to help her
[ ] Tell her that you'll think about it
[ ] Flat out refuse
>> No. 1319
[ ] Agree to help her
>> No. 1320
>*suitable* rewards

Like Guitar Hero!

[ ] Agree to help her
>> No. 1321
[x] Agree to help her
Gotta busy ourselves somehow. It's not like Kaguya will share her computer with us so we can NEET things up. Then when Eirin's formulas turn us into the Hulk we'll show Kaguya our ascension from NEETdom to MANLINESS.
>> No. 1322
[ ] Agree to help her
>> No. 1323
[X] Agree to help her

I'm going to feel bad if we wind up snubbing Kaguya because of this.

Remember, "bros before hoes" Anon.
Even though Kaguya is, of course, not technically a "bro" as she is actually a woman.
>> No. 1324
[x] Agree to help her
>> No. 1325
[x] Agree to help her
Eirin is love.
>> No. 1326
Assisting Eirin with her research?
Let's go for it!

I'm sure that even fifty years from now, we will look back upon these times fondly.
>> No. 1327
>>1326
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 1328
File 121065288552.gif - (9.96KB , 675x518 , 1203398396628.gif ) [iqdb]
1328
>>1326
I see what you did there.
>> No. 1329
[x] Agree to help her
>> No. 1330
File 121065300790.jpg - (142.68KB , 375x500 , night sky.jpg ) [iqdb]
1330
[x] Agree to help her

You agree to help her. You tell her that you'll help out whenever you can and that she can count on you.

“Good! Then it's settled! I think this deal will suit the both of us quite well. Come by whenever you have free time and we'll begin your training. I'm afraid that right now I have some paperwork to complete, so I'm afraid that I must wish you pleasant dreams and excuse myself.”

You take that as your cue, and leave her office. You wonder how this deal will play out. Only time will tell, you guess. It is late at night, but you feel restless. Maybe you should just go to sleep.


[ ] Go crash
[ ] Wander around the manor a bit
[ ] Go to the bathroom
[ ] Go outside
>> No. 1331
>>1323
>>Kaguya is, of course, not technically a "bro" as she is actually a woman.

She's using the internet.
She's a man.

>>baka
>>Hentai
>>ecchi

Rageface.png
I move that these words be removed from usage, unless in the case of the latter two, you have some to provide.
>> No. 1332
[x] Go crash
Oh-ho, why not avoid meeting with Tewi again?
>> No. 1333
[ ] Go outside
tewi tewi tewi tewi tewi
>> No. 1334
[ ] Go outside
>> No. 1335
[x] Wander around the manor a bit
BORED NEET IS BORED.
>> No. 1336
[ ] Go outside
>> No. 1337
[ ] Wander around the manor a bit
>> No. 1338
[ ] Go outside
>> No. 1339
[X] Wander around the manor a bit

Maybe we can run into Kaguya again. Seems a shame to only see our buddy so briefly.
>> No. 1340
[ ] Wander around the manor a bit
>> No. 1341
[ ] Go outside
We've neglected Tewi for too long.
>> No. 1342
File 121065410637.jpg - (49.62KB , 702x472 , gibbous_lolcopyright.jpg ) [iqdb]
1342
[x] Go outside

You decide to go outside, you may be in your pjs, but you want to feel the cool night air on your skin.

Exiting the building you're once again faced with the bamboo forest. You decide to gaze upon the gibbous moon, as it reminds you a bit of a scene your favorite VN.

Ah, it feels quite good to just stand there doing nothing. It's been a while and you could turn in now, if you wanted.

[ ] Stay a while longer
[ ] Retire for the night
>> No. 1343
[X] Stay a while longer
>> No. 1344
[x] Stay a while longer
Repeat this three times and we'll see somebody. That's how it worked in Tsukihime!
Either that, or we'll go insane from staring at the moon.
>> No. 1345
[X] Stay a while longer.

Show me your hidden secrets moon.
>> No. 1346
[ ] Stay a while longer
>> No. 1347
File 121065482275.jpg - (186.50KB , 539x600 , marisafly.jpg ) [iqdb]
1347
[x] Stay a while longer

You decide to stay a while longer. After all, it's such a pleasant evening.

You start to think whilst you look at the moon. Something is wrong with it. After all, it should be waxing instead of waining, since the full moon is coming up. Maybe the moon gets affected by the border somehow? Maybe you just really suck at identifying the different phases of the moon. That seems to be the likelier scenario, you tell yourself.

Just as you have had enough and are about to retire, you notice a rapidly flying object in the sky. You strain your eyes to see what it is. Apparently it's what can only be described as the stereotypical witch, flying on the moon. You can't distinguish her features from here, but you can definitely tell she has both the outfit and the broom. Strange, but somehow you expected to see something like this eventually. You wonder what she's up to at this late hour as she disappears from sight. If the folktales are to be believed, she's probably off to an orgy, or going to gather exotic ingredients for a potion. You laugh off your silly idea as you go back in.

You arrive to your room, and you see that your futon has been conveniently laid out for you.

[ ] Go to sleep
[ ] Lie awake and think of something
>> No. 1349
>>1347
fuck damn lack of proofreading due to sleepiness.
flying on the moon should be
>flying in front of the moon
>> No. 1350
[ ] Lie awake and think of something
>> No. 1351
[x] Lie awake and think of something
"I just went 2 days without fapping and 4chan. God damn, I'm AMAZING. Better post about that when I get the chance."
>> No. 1352
[X] Go to sleep

Tempted to put off going to sleep, but to hell with it.
BRING ON THE NEW DAY
>> No. 1353
[x] Lie awake and think of something
Because hearing AnoNEET monologue is fun.
>> No. 1354
[ ] Lie awake and think of something.

"This is fucking awesome."
>> No. 1355
[x] Lie awake and think of something

You lie on the futon and think of something, after all, your thought process was interrupted in the bath earlier.

[ ] Think about the Schoolteacher
[ ] Think about Moukou
[ ] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[ ] Think about your buddy
[ ] Think about the bunnygirl
[ ] Think about the weird vibe you got from the tavernmaster
[ ] Think abut almost choking to death
>> No. 1356
>>1355
Forgot to add, choose maximum 3.
>> No. 1357
[ ] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[ ] Think about your buddy
[ ] Think about the bunnygirl
>> No. 1359
[x] Think about your buddy
[x] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[x] Think about the weird vibe you got from the tavernmaster
>> No. 1360
[X] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[X] Think about your buddy
[X] Think about the bunnygirl
>> No. 1361
[ ] Think about Moukou
[ ] Think about your buddy
[ ] Think about the weird vibe you got from the tavernmaster
>> No. 1362
[X] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[X] Think about your buddy
[X] Think about the bunnygirl

Preferably how to get all three of them together for some hot four-way action.
>> No. 1363
[X] Think about that ever sensual Eirin.
[X] Think about the bunnygirl.
[X] Think about the Schoolteacher.

Together. Doing things.
>> No. 1364
[x] Think about your buddy
[x] Think about Mokou
[x] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[x] Think about your tragic older brother, SHIKI.
>> No. 1365
[ ] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[ ] Think about your buddy
[ ] Think about the bunnygirl
>> No. 1366
>>1364
Bu-but you don't remember your older brother SHIKI yet, in fact since that incident, you can't remember much of what happened at the mansion. Plus if I were to talk about a male it'd be someone cool, like Roannosuke.
>> No. 1368
[ ] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[ ] Think about your buddy
[ ] Think about Tewi. Where the hell is she? She can't hide forever.
>> No. 1369
Alright Reisen, Kaguya, and Eirin it is. Gimmie a while.
>> No. 1370
[x] Think about that ever sensual Eirin
[x] Think about your buddy
[x] Think about the bunnygirl

As you lay there pensively, your thoughts turn the ever sensual Eirin. You think about your little encounter in the bath as well as her proposition. You find it rather strange that you, of all people, are of use to a stunning beauty like Eirin, but heck, you gotta count your blessings, right?

You'll probably help her as much as you can, and in turn she'll reward you. Hehehe, you laugh by yourself as you think of the type of reward that she'll bestow upon you. Maybe it'll be part of the 'training'. You think you don't mind being housebroken and trained if it's her, if you know what I mean. “Wait who's 'I' and who are you talking to?” you think. Bah, all this talk of being trained by that busty lunarian has you more than riled up, it has you on the verge of exploding with excitement (and apparently something else too).

You start to fantasize about maybe Eirin's reward involving you and her talking a bath together, you can just imagine her smooth skin, glistening with shampoo and other fluids. Oh man, this isn't good, you're getting way too excited. But you can't help it. As you think of her body, her sensual curves, those legs, oh those legs! And to think that you almost saw her panties today! More importantly she seemed relatively receptive to your flirtatious advances. Sure some of that may have been her using her charms as leverage, but you feel that you can get the good doctor to share some of her trade secrets before this is all over.

You think about your nurse fetish, and wonder if a doctor is similar. Eirin dresses the part to be sure, so you re-define your fetish to include sexy lunarian doctors.

Speaking of nurses, that bunnygirl ain't bad either. She seems to be Eirin's assistant, and calls her 'master'. You form a perverted grin as you wonder exactly how Eirin is her 'master'. You can see it now, the bunny girl dressed in a sexy nurse uniform, helping the patient relax. This redefines the meaning of “specialized care”!

Thinking about your encounters with her, you unavoidably think about the mouth to mouth she performed. Even though she's a nurse of sorts she seemed reluctant to do it, even blushing cutely and avoiding your gaze. Maybe she's more innocent than you thought.

Well, innocent or not, she's got a dynamite body as well. You've been observing her these two days, and she's quite athletic and got the cutest behind. You were soooo tempted to grab her tail, but stopped short. In the end, you might as well have gone for it since you got back to Eientei with the help of Moukou. You think that were you more vicious, you would have already ravaged the bunnygirl thrice over. She is simply too delicious to pass up.

You make a mental note, and future interaction with her should place an emphasis on seeing her cute side again. You appreciate her levelheadedness but her cute side is too irresistible to pass up.

Finally your thoughts turn to your buddy, Kaguya.

Although you haven't seen her much, you can tell that you enjoy spending time with her. She's got similar interests to yours and from what you spoke on the internet she seems like a truly nice person. While you don't know exactly why she brought you here, you can only begin to hope that it's because she likes you. Yeah, that'd be swell if it were true.

She's quite the beauty, now that you think about it. How can someone like you be so pretty? I mean, you're not bad, but she's simply a knockout. Her delicate-looking appearance, fair skin, and long hair all exude a certain level of refinement, quite different from the mature Eirin, but equally or even possibly more alluring. You wouldn't be surprised if the most rich and powerful men tried to win her over at some point. She seems like a catch.

But despite all this, you still view her more as your buddy, as the one friend with whom you shared your most intimate and complex thoughts. Someone who got you and was there to help you through tough times. You know that it sounds weird to expect that much from a person you only truly met scant days ago, but you can truly lower your guard with her. If there's anyone you should treat as an equal it's her. But her paramount beauty makes it harder for you to only look at her in that way.

You sigh. Despite your massive excitement over thinking about the lovely women you've met these two days, you soon fall into a deep slumber.
>> No. 1371
Alright I'm going to stop writing for now. I don't think I'll be able to resume until at least 24 hours from now, probably more. Unfortunetly I have to travel half of the globe. However, I will write a huge wall of text to start day 3, and I promise it will be *extra* delicious. Plenty of fanservice, both in the classical sense, and the more commonly seen sense. Look fowards to it! I'll create a new thread.

Also I'll be around for a while, so post any requests, questions, ideas, or complaints about the story and I'll answer.

Finally, a name for this thing would be nice.
>> No. 1372
G'night and enjoy your globetrotting.

Also, how about the name "Into the rabbit hole".
lol double entendre
>> No. 1373
>>1371
Looking forward to it, sleep well.
>> No. 1374
I wish I could travel like that. I kinda envy you now. =(
>> No. 1375
>>1374
Haha, in my case it's more relocation than travel. From olde Europa to the Far East. I'm going to miss my blazing fast internet and moderate nords.
>> No. 1376
>>1375
I would stay in Europa, get raised in your country, die in your country.
>> No. 1377
>>1375

Just be glad you're not moving to Io instead.
>> No. 1378
File 12106848538.jpg - (77.78KB , 1024x768 , monolith.jpg ) [iqdb]
1378
No one ever listens to my warnings...
>> No. 1379
File 121071758519.jpg - (56.45KB , 800x600 , 1210262183314.jpg ) [iqdb]
1379
Hey, (ne)Teruyo, I just read your story, just like you suggested (instead of playing vidya) and, well... Everything's alright, but your posts are way too short. Seriously, fuck frequent updates and write something longer than three short lines of text.
>> No. 1380
>>1379

ARAGH FUCK OFF FARGOTH OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS I DON'T HAVE YOUR SHITTY RING
>> No. 1381
>>1379
For once YAF say nothing stupid. He is right!
Fuck small posts, go write something bigger.
>> No. 1382
>>1379

OH GOD ITS HORRIBLE
>> No. 1383
>>1379

YAF is right, Teruyo. Your updates are annoingly short. I know walls aren't easy to build, specially WALL OF TEXTS, but you need to.

Also, about the choices you're giving us...these whole "think about...", "waste time by doing nothing", and apecially the 4x"Ask about..." are way too frequent. Stop that. Seriously, don't bring them every fucking time HotGlueAnon meets someone, or when nothing will actually happen when we choose to do FUCKING NOTHING. That, and lots of them could be done at the same time.

And how many times we missed the chance to meet Tewi? You know, that's really stupid, considering we pratically are living under the same roof. And the way we met Keine/Mokou was rather stupid too (altough the waltz part was actually good). I know this is still the introduction days and all, but don't worry too much about it. Take it easy, dude, no need to rush things. If you want us to meet someone but we pick the wrong choice, you can still change the results so we can meet that someone.

And the last thing bothering me: don't be afraid of giving HotGlueAnon a personality! Or a voice! You know, making him speak is another way to increase your words count and also gives him life. If you're feeling confident, you could make him independent from time to time!

Last comment, about that last Eirin scene, was there any real need for her to go to her office? Talking in the bathroom with someone who's bathing sure seems private enough. And would have been perferct for some 'You lost me' moments.

In b4 someone proves I'm wrong in almost everything, every fucking time I try to make a cronstructive critic I always fail.
>> No. 1384
Hey I've read all of the replies while killing time at the airport waiting for my connecting flight (in b4 get back to work nigga, I can't really work whilst having to move around a lot) and I appreciate all of the input, especially >>1383 since you wrote more than a lot of my posts.

I'd like to take this time to explain a little bit of what I've been trying to do.

Firstly, my main priority has been to keep time flowing as fast as possible. This is due to the fact that priority goes out to meeting people and getting a general feel for the world. To this end I've often limited the choices that could be chosen at once. I realize a lot of people want more complete interactions with the characters, but if I didn't push things along, we might still be on day one having Reisen showing us around. I understand that the criticism here is completely valid and I accept that. Just bear with me until the end of the first week. I promise you'll be able to interact to your hearts content (as much as the situation allows of course) once we get over the first couple days.


Secondly, I'd like to take the time to explain a bit the matter of my influences for the story. Old windows games are first and formost my influence. Stuff ranging from True Love to Dividead. One of the trademarks of these classics (besides the delicious gradients) is the fact that the protagonist seemingly does redundant or repetitive stuff. Like go out to the balcony and apparenlty just waste time gazing. Little does the player know that this might trigger a flag, or prevent another from triggering. Time is relative, and be sure that while you're off breathing the night air, it might completely affect who you meet and where.

As a little side note, I'd like to say that save ultra-secret flags from hell (like those really exist, right?), I constantly adapt the story depending on who you meet and where. Even if you keep missing tewi, I keep adding chances; even if the chances aren't obvious. But please bear in mind the first point. I'm trying to make this phase progress quickly.

For my third point I'd like to address the issue of the amount of text and the frequency of my updates. I love writing, in fact I have to restrain myself otherwise I can just rant on and on. And on. I'm willing to write as much as the situation calls for. So more choices = more text.

Another side note, the think options to be fair I think I've only used them when in a situation it makes sense (IE the bath or before bed). I feel that it's important to give players a chance to gain a little insight as well as reflect upon the day's events. If people don't like reflecting about stuff, I guess I'll just cut it out.

Oh and finally, I'd like to address once and for all the issue of bad ends. You've only gotten one thus far, and it's been discussed to hell and back. The tea end was just my (rightfully called inefficient) way to say there wasn't any. I didn't think people would start to rage over something silly, and in my opinion humorous. Can't things not make sense once in a while? Almost every other write-in has been implemented one way or another (even the ones that don't win.)

Well gotta take my flight now, I'll be back in maybe 5 or so hours. Thanks and keep up the comments.
>> No. 1385
>>1384
Oh shit, I know what games you're talking about, I think.
Man, those were a BITCH to replay.
>> No. 1386
>>1384
Damn long post.
>And the last thing bothering me: don't be afraid of giving HotGlueAnon a personality! Or a voice! You know, making him speak is another way to increase your words count and also gives him life. If you're feeling confident, you could make him independent from time to time!

You should describe more his reaction and feelings and what is going on around him more.
Give him more to talk.

>Secondly, I'd like to take the time to explain a bit the matter of my influences for the story. Old windows games are first and formost my influence. Stuff ranging from True Love to Dividead.

Those were some good games, i hope your story will make more sense in the end then Dividead. But i know what you mean and if you will make it only half as good then it will be something awesome.
>> No. 1387
>>1384
I, actually, like your style. We're moving through the trivial introduction type stuff that sets the scene, and the small choices we're making only really require small posts.
>> No. 1388
File 121076953348.jpg - (13.70KB , 154x164 , dantejeremy.jpg ) [iqdb]
1388
>>1381
>For once YAF say nothing stupid.

You lost me.
>> No. 1389
Teruyo got lost in the Far East, file him as MiA?
Fulfilling his duty, writing until the very end.
>> No. 1390
>>1389
I'm alive - somehow. I clearly underestimated the time it'd take me to get some internet. Thanks for your patience, I was basically trying all day to get back on the net. Now that I've got a solution you can expect regular updates. Creating a thread in a few minutes.
>> No. 1402
>>1390
Well that Thread was EPIC, you must have typed half day long for it.
Nice to have you back.