[Return]
Archived thread

File 122161764782.jpg - (152.91KB , 398x552 , Kaguya_Houraisan10.jpg ) [iqdb]
10539 No. 10539
[X] Speak with someone.
-(X) Yue, long enough to tell her how to use chopsticks properly, then Kaguya.

While watching her brutalize her food may be amusing to some, Yue really needs someone to show her the proper method of stick handling.
“Yue?”
“Hm?”
“You seem to be having some trouble with those. Care for some help?”
“Okay.” She says after thinking for a moment. You shift over to where she is sitting and begin her lesson.
“First off, how do you hold a pencil?” She holds one of the chopsticks in her little fist with the point down.
“Like this?”
“No…not quite. Let’s forget that for now. Just slip the first stick between your first two fingers like this.” You demonstrate the action as you speak with Yue mirroring you as you do so.
“Like this?”
“Yes, very good. Now put the second one through the next two fingers like so. Got it?”
“Yeah.”
“Okay, that’s it for how to hold them. Make sure when you open and close them to only move the top one.”
“That’s it?”
“That’s it.” A look of profound understanding crosses Yue’s face. Using her newfound chopstick mastery she proceeds catch Reisen’s attention and show off. Your work being done, you return to your seat. The Princess maintains a wry smile as you sit.
“Taken a liking to the Inaba, have you?”
“Looks like it.”
“I suppose it to be appropriate for the dog of Eientei to be one for hunting. If I were to judge, I’d deem you as a Beagle.”
“Funny, I always fancied myself a Harrier.”
“Be thankful I judged you not as a Basset.”
“A noble beast still. I would be hard pressed to find insult in your words when you use such exemplary breeds.” The Princess raises an eyebrow.
“You are not troubled by the comparison to such curs?”
“My lady, the prime descriptors of the dog are loyalty and duty. To be called such is more of a compliment than an insult.”
“Perhaps for those of common blood, but we of the royalty hold ourselves to standards that differ somewhat.”
“Do those standards include acting?”
“No, that was part of my upbringing as a Lady.”
“I see that you excelled in that area. I’ll admit your ‘wife and mother’ line threw me off a bit.”
“Well, I suppose I hit my mark, so to speak.”
“Yes, well, I-”
“You are wondering if she and I are lovers, yes?”
“That obvious?”
It is only natural. To answer, no, we are just very good friends. However, the Mother and Sister parts were very true in spirit.”
“I see. It’s admirable to have such a strong relationship with another.” The eyes of the Princess gain an almost melancholic veil.
“Yes, I suppose so. Enough of that for now. Let us enjoy the cooking of Eirin’s Inaba.”
“Sounds reasonable to me.”
“I believe that we are to enjoy mochi for dessert, so don’t eat too much.”

The remainder of the meal goes by uneventfully with little more than small talk traded with your tablemates. Reisen momentarily leaves with a few of the other rabbits, returning with platters of round, doughy balls of a white substance. Alongside them are bottles of a reddish-purple liquid and accompanying glasses. With the glasses and platters set, they take their places at the table. After everyone has filled each other’s glasses (with you taking care of Princess Ka’s and the Princess herself filling Yue’s), Eirin calls the party’s attention.
“Everyone, I would like to propose a toast: to the bonds that hold us. May they never break or sour.” The group shows its agreement with a cheer and draining the glasses. Tastes like a cider of some sort, you can’t quite place your finger on the exact flavor. Either way it is extremely sweet, halfway between a soda and wine.

After the celebration dissipates, you are left in the dining room. The Princess has gone off somewhere you don’t know of and Eirin returned to her clinic after reminding you of your appointment at sunrise. Reisen has gone off to wash dishes with the help of several of the rabbits. Yue said she was feeling tired and went to bed with a group of her friends and Tewi is still nowhere to be found. You give your watch another check before deciding what to do.

⌛: 8:42 p.m.

[] What’s up with Eirin right now?
[] Go outside. Fuckin’ stars, man. Stars.
[] Help out in the kitchen.
[] Sleepy time.
[] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?

>> No. 10540
[x] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?

You have to take a bath.
You have to take a bath.
Can't you feel it? During the night, while you slept, it came upon you. Grease. Grease, on every centimeter of your skin, from your fingertips to your face. Touch your cheek, quickly now—quickly! Surely you feel it now, how slippery, how utterly vile it has become. Everywhere. Everywhere.
>> No. 10541
>>10539
[X] Help out in the kitchen.
Reisen is too adorable to ignore.

>>10540
FUCK. YOU.
>> No. 10543
[X] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?

>>10540

If you really want to be disgusted, try feeling that little nook between the side of your nose and your cheekbone.
>> No. 10544
[X] Help out in the kitchen.

Reisen helpan gaems.
>> No. 10545
[X] Help out in the kitchen.
>> No. 10546
[X] Help out in the kitchen.
[x] Take a bath after that.
>> No. 10547
[x] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?

He raises a good point.
>> No. 10548
[x] Help out in the kitchen.
[x] Take a bath after that.
>> No. 10550
[X] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?
>> No. 10557
[x] Help out in the kitchen.
[x] Take a bath after that.

Vote combinan gaems.
>> No. 10559
>>10540

THIS PASTA THIS PASTA THIS PASTA

[x] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?

You need to bathe now, before you accumulate dapperness damage.
>> No. 10564
[x] Help out in the kitchen.
[x] Take a bath after that.
>> No. 10571
First off, kitchen. Writing sometime between now and much later.
>> No. 10575
>>10571
you know, you update often and stuff but you are the slowest writer. not complaining or anything just an observation.
>> No. 10578
>>10575

Well, I'm very easily distracted. I suppose my use of "writing now" is a bit of a misnomer since a lot of the time is spent on other things (reading the other stories, Danbooru, teh vidya, homework, etc.). Even the writing time I judged for now got put aside to get ready for class. It kind of makes me feel like a dick, but there you go.
>> No. 10579
Are votes still open, then? I'd like to put one in for [x] bath
>> No. 10581
>Harker is the slowest writer
>> No. 10600
>>10581
NO BUT HE'S GETTING THERE
>> No. 10607
Somehow, someway, I lost a good portion of the update I saved (it's what I get for writing in class, I guess). Now the sleeping pill I took in arrogance is kicking my ass. I'm afraid I'll have to finish tomorrow.

Wait...

Bath: 5 (now 6)
Kitchen: 3
Both: 4

That doesn't equal [x] Kitchen. That doesn't equal [x] Kitchen at all! (unless my counting is doubly-fucked)
>> No. 10608
>>10607
Time to idort it up, Harker.
>> No. 10633
>>10608

You have to take a bath.
You have to take a bath.
Can't you feel it? During the night, while you slept, it came upon you. Grease. Grease, on every centimeter of your skin, from your fingertips to your face. Touch your cheek, quickly now—quickly! Surely you feel it now, how slippery, how utterly vile it has become. Everywhere. Everywhere.
>> No. 10635
>>10633
You have already taken a bath.
You have already taken a bath.
Can't you feel it? During the night, while you slept, it came upon you. Nothing at all. Everything is fine.

Now, take a bath.
>> No. 10639
Back and writing (for real this time).
>> No. 10644
>>10639
Your post is full of Lie Juice.

I know; I made a poten Lie Cocktail from the bitter juices of your lies.
>> No. 10651
[x] How long has it been since you’ve bathed?

Wait a tick, it’s been at least one full day since you’ve washed yourself. You reach a hand up to your cheek and could swear you feel grease there along with stubble. Oh god, it probably came upon you while you slept. Everywhere on your body must be positively dripping with your vile bodily waste! You can’t take it easy like this! You walk into the hall and notice a regular looking rabbit lying to the side of it. An absurd idea crosses your mind: perhaps this little one can show you the way? Approaching it, you try out your theory.
“Hello, there.” The rabbit gets up and looks at you. “Would you happen to know where the bath is?” The rabbit stares at you for a moment before darting down the hall and turning left. Well, so much for that.

Right when you are about to walk off, the rabbit peeks from around the corner. It runs up to you and then doubles back to the end of the hall. It stops there and looks at you. Is it trying to get you to follow it? Shaking off notions of tea parties and disappearing cats, you follow it.

After a few twists and turns, you reach a door with a curtain to the side of it. Upon the sign is an open oval with the opening facing upwards and a few wavy lines emanating from it. The rabbit places its forepaw on the door and looks at you again.
“Is this it?” It wiggles its nose. “I’ll take that as a yes. Thanks for your help.” The rabbit just hops off. Well, now it’s bath time. Shame you don’t have a rubber duck.

Entering the room, you notice a shelf with towels on it. Beside it is a cabinet which you find holds scented and unscented soaps of various colors and fragrances. Grabbing a lightish red bar and a towel, you strip and enter what you assume to be the bathing area.

Mercy, this is a swanky looking place. Off to the right is a stony area with buckets and an old style water pump. To the left is a rather large area filled with steaming water. Remembering a little about Japanese bathing practices, you head to the stony area to wash yourself. Just one bar of soap takes care of your whole body and hair like nobody’s business. Lathering done, now you just rinse of-MIGHTY FUCK! That’s some cold stuff! Bounding to the hot pool, you revel in the heat once the shock of the differing temperatures wears off. A sigh of contentment escapes your lips as you relax in the water. Heavenly~

After a while in the bath, you judge it time to get out. Now that you feel refreshed, you take stock of how you look in the dressing room’s full-length mirror. Your face still looks pretty banged up and your stomach looks like hell with a large discolored spot right in the center. Your leg wound has scabbed over in record time, thankfully enough. Taking a better look at your face, you seem to have grown a bit of facial hair. Maybe you should sport a beard? Or maybe a goatee? Well, you can’t do much about it now since you seem to lack a razor and your knife isn't quite sharp enough to use for that. For another day, then. Giving your drying hair a run-through with your fingers, you dress yourself and toss the used towel in a marked basket to join a few others already there. You exit from the room and wonder what to do next. Checking your watch, you mark the current time.

⌛: 9:25 p.m.

What to do?

[] Stargaze for a little bit.
[] Go bug Eirin at the clinic.
[] Go to bed.
[] Something else?
---
All that wait only for KC's happy naked relax time.
>> No. 10652
[] Stargaze for a little bit.

we will find either a bunny relaxing after a hectic day's work or Mokou coming to raid, either way its good
>> No. 10654
{X} Stargaze for a little bit.
>> No. 10655
>Maybe you should sport a beard? Or maybe a goatee?

Not dapper. We'll have to buy a razor and toothbrush tomorrow.

[x] Tuck Teodor in.
[x] Go bug Eirin at the clinic; ask her what you'll be doing tomorrow and what time you need to be up by.
[x] Find Reisen; ask her to make sure you don't oversleep.
[x] Stargaze on the roof for a bit.

Too early to go to bed.
>> No. 10657
[X] Stargaze for a little bit.

I don't think Eirin will allow us to oversleep. Just a hunch.
>> No. 10658
>>10657

She might if it means she gets to punish us for it later.
>> No. 10660
[ ] Pick scab

ARGHRHHHGH DELICOUS SCAB MUST SCRATCH IT
>> No. 10661
>>10658
Except the Harker Eirin seems to be a different creature from the IotM Eirin. I expect we'll be driven pretty hard (in before), but yeah.
>> No. 10662
>>10660

I thought you were getting back to work?
>> No. 10663
>>10662

But Mc Donalds is behind me now....

Oh wait you mean that other thing.

Well go check out /forest/ then.
>> No. 10664
[x] Stargaze for a little bit.
>> No. 10666
[ODIN] Stargaze for a little bit.

Or rather, gaze into the eyes of Aurgelmír.
>> No. 10669
[x] Stargaze for a little bit.
>> No. 10673
Writing now and this post is 100% Lie Juice free.
>> No. 10674
[x] Stargaze for a little bit.
Because I feel like riding the bandwagon.
>> No. 10676
[x] Stargaze for a little bit.

That inky expanse calls out to you. The inner urge to gaze at that silver Luna is too much to resist. You make your way to the outer sides and after taking a few wrong turns, finally reach an exit.

Wow. The views from the cities back home did not do this sight justice. All of the stars are vibrant in the sky and the gibbous moon looks so…bright. Like it has an inner fire welling inside it, ready to burst forth in a torrent of flame straight from Muspelheim.

Or something like that. A poet could come up with a better expression, but it’s still beautiful. You underestimated just how much streetlights obscure the night sky. To think this is the same sky that people of generations past would stare at and think up such grand stories. The Chinese have a pretty good one with Chang'e and Hoyui. Heh, immortals living on the moon. Romantic, but ultimately silly. Almost as silly as werecreatures and great birds of flame. Then again, you are in a land apparently filled with such “silly” creatures. It might be best to rethink you stance on such things…
“Hello, Sir Beagle. How odd it is to find you out at this hour.” A voice breaks your state of contemplation. Turning your head, you see the Princess standing at the door.
“Hello, your Grace. I could very well say the same to you.” You reply while reminding her of the little incident from the other day.
“Hmm, I suppose that is true. I take it you are enjoying your time here?”
“Indeed I am. Your friend Eirin was very gracious to allow me to work off my debt in such a manner.”
“Quite. She has always been as such, even when I was a young girl. But, enough of that. You would be pleased with my company, yes?”
“But, of course. I’m never opposed to good company.”
“Good to hear. Do you enjoy the night sky often?”
“Well, where I come from people rarely take the time to give it a glance. Nevermind actually taking the time to sit and watch.”
“Oh? How unfortunate.”
“Isn’t it? I personally try to take at least some time to gaze at it. People would consider me a romantic for that back home.”
“Is that right? Back from whence I hail there wasn’t much concern for the moon, but the constellations were of special note.”
“Really? Sounds like you come from an interesting background.”
“Yes, I suppose so.” The pair of you allow silence to pleasantly overtake the night while you both admire the sky.

Eventually, the Princess breaks the silence.
“Well, it is getting late for me. Good night.”
“Sleep well.”
“See that you do to. I’d hate for you to be useless for Eirin’s purposes.”
With that, the Princess has left you alone. You check your watch and see that fourty minutes have passed since you left the bath.

What to do?

[] Sleepy time.
[] Is Eirin still at the clinic?
[] Something else?
---
Okay, the post was only 90% truth.
>> No. 10677
>>10676
[x] Sleepy time.
>> No. 10678
>The Chinese have a pretty good one with Chang'e and Hoyui. Heh, immortals living on the moon. Romantic, but ultimately silly. Almost as silly as werecreatures and great birds of flame.

You write ignorance so that it's funny as opposed to cringe-worthy. Hoorah for you, sir. Hoorah.

⌛: 10:05 p.m.

Still too early to sleep.

[x] Go bug Eirin at the clinic.

Might as well find out what we're going to be doing tomorrow.
>> No. 10679
[x] Take another bath

You can never be too clean!
>> No. 10681
>>10676
[X] Head to the kitchen for dessert.

Jesus Christ! A banquet in our honor and not even ice cream? Fuck that noise, I want a goddamn sundae.
>> No. 10682
>>10681
I'll bet there was carrot cake aplenty, it just wasn't mentioned specifically is all.

[X] Head to the kitchen for dessert.

Still, if we're lucky, maybe we could grab a quick slice of rabbit pieIYKWIM before bed.
>> No. 10684
{X} Head to the kitchen for dessert.
>> No. 10697
ITT: Reading comprehension.

We had dessert. It was mochi.

[⌚] Go bug Eirin at the clinic.
>> No. 10700
[x] Go bug Eirin at the clinic.
>> No. 10701
[x] Go bug Eirin at the clinic.

Derp.
>> No. 10705
[x] Go bug Eirin at the clinic.

>>10681>>10682>>10684
[no] Don't go to the kitchen for extra dessert
voting against fatty fat fat
>> No. 10706
[x] Go pester Eirin at the clinic.
>> No. 10708
[x] Go bother Eirin at the clinic.
>> No. 10714
Writing momentarily.
>> No. 10721
>>10714

Hooray!
>> No. 10723
[x] Go annoy Eirin at the clinic.

>>10708
"Bother bother bother!"
>> No. 10731
[x] Is Eirin still at the clinic?

You wonder if your employer is still in her clinic. Why not check? You could probably find your way to it on your own from here. You just need to retrace your steps to the bath, then the dining room, to the kitchen, and then to your destination. After a handful of minutes you reach the door to Eirin’s office in the clinic. You knock on the door and hear something resembling “Come in” from inside. Opening the door, you see the doctor sitting at her desk with an open bottle of some grey liquid beside her. She holds a cut crystal tumbler half filled with the same liquid. She gives you a welcoming smile and motions for you to sit in a chair close by.
“Hello Mister Mills. To what do I owe this visit?”
“Well, I thought I’d pester the good doctor for a bit before bed.” At that Eirin laughs into the back of her hand.
“Well, I am afraid your plans may be foiled. From what I have seen of you your presence is far from bothersome.”
“Ah. Well it’s not a total loss, then. So, having a nip after a hard day’s work?”
“Oh, this?” Eirin holds up the glass. “I’m afraid not, otherwise I would offer you some. This is a stimulant I developed not too long ago. It keeps me awake and alert for seven to eight hours after ingestion.”
“Sounds like quite the tonic.”
“That it is. The only downside I have found is that it takes a few doses for it to work the first time. The body’s functions must adapt to it, you see.”
“See I do. I must say I am curious as to how it tastes.”
“Quite bitter, but you know the old saying about the best medicines tasting so. Fortunately I enjoy the bitter taste.” She punctuates this by taking a sip. “Now, I’m sure the meaning of your visit isn’t only to chat with me. I take it you wish to know what I have planned for you?”
“Got it in one. I’d hate to go against you in a round of Twenty Questions.”
“I’m sure. Now, what I will have you do is nothing too arduous. Do laundry, clean, fetch supplies from the village, such things as that.”
“Sounds simple enough.”
“Well, you are still injured. You may not be grievously wounded, but I would rather not chance making what wounds you do have worse.”
“Nor do I. I know it’s part of being a doctor, but thanks for the concern.”
“Think little of it. I would hate for the new worker to be incapacitated because of my carelessness. Speaking of which, I suggest you go to bed now. I will send a rabbit for you at sunrise and I would like for you to be well rested.” You begin to protest, but she cuts you off. “Now, now, doctor’s orders. Do not make me have to march you to bed myself.” She affects an exaggerated maternal tone as she says this.
“Depends. Will you tuck me in?” You ask with a grin. Eirin laughs and gives you a gentle bop on the head in response.
“Not this time. That’s enough merriment for tonight; off to bed with you.” You begin to leave, but remember the home-brewed energy supplement she is drinking.
“I take it you’re not bound for bed yet?” She looks surprised for a moment, but composes herself before speaking.
“No, I am used to working days-on-end. Do not worry about me, my body is used to it.”
“If you say so. Goodnight Miss Yagokoro.”
“Goodnight Mister Mills. See you in the morning.” You nod and exit the clinic. Figuring the doctor knows what she is talking about, you head to your assigned room.

Finding the one door among the others that is the one to your room, you enter and begin to get ready for bed. Curiously, your hat and scarf are on your bed as opposed to the table where you left them. Maybe someone was in here? Well, whoever might have been here is gone now and there is little use in trying to figure it out now. Crawling into bed, you relax for a short while and think. So, you are briefly indentured in a mansion filled with cute rabbits and beautiful, intelligent women. Who could have foreseen this? Go you.

Before you realize it, you slip into unconsciousness.

Day Two: Complete.

Physical State: Good
Mental State: Pleasant

[] Colors, colors, so many colors, but which will you choose?
and
[] What is your favorite animal?
>> No. 10732
>>10731
[x] Blue~
[x] Cat
>> No. 10733
[] Green
[] Frogs

I'm not thinking that we'll get Suwako or anything, i just like the color green and frogs
>> No. 10735
{X} Black
{X} Cat
>> No. 10736
[x] Grey. Not gray, mind you--you're British!
[x] The penguin, most dapper member of kingdom Animalia; wherever he goes, this fellow is always smartly dressed in his tuxedo.
>> No. 10741
[x] Grey. Not gray, mind you--you're British!
[x] The penguin, most dapper member of kingdom Animalia; wherever he goes, this fellow is always smartly dressed in his tuxedo.
>> No. 10742
[x] Grey. Not gray, mind you--you're British!
[x] The penguin, most dapper member of kingdom Animalia; wherever he goes, this fellow is always smartly dressed in his tuxedo.
[⌚] Check what time it is in your dream.
>> No. 10745
[x] Purple
[x] Parrots
>> No. 10747
[Q] Orange. Like the fruit.
[Q] Land sharks.
>> No. 10748
[X] Grey, gray, however you wanna spell it.
[X] The Bear
>> No. 10749
[+] Grey.
[+] The penguin, most dapper member of kingdom Animalia; wherever he goes, this fellow is always smartly dressed in his tuxedo.
>> No. 10750
[x] Grey. Not gray, mind you--you're British!
[x] The penguin, most dapper member of kingdom Animalia; wherever he goes, this fellow is always smartly dressed in his tuxedo.
>> No. 10786
Sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but as you may have guessed there will not be an update today. I was feeling creatively bankrupt and nothing would flow right. On the upside, Tewi is cute.
>> No. 10787
>>10786
Tewi is NOT cute
>> No. 10788
>>10787
That's cute.
>> No. 10811
Instructor absence means you win! Writing now.
>> No. 10812
>>10811

Fuck yes, you are the best instructor ever!
>> No. 10817
>>10811

Hooray!
>> No. 10818
>>10811
LIE COCKTAIL:
Vodak
Ice
Lemon fruit
(Diet) Squirt - carbonated citrus beverage
Monstrous highball glass (22 fluid ounces)

Fill glass with 5 large ice cubes. The cool freshness of an awesome new CYOA. Add 2 measures of vodka. It numbs the pain. Top with 12 fluid ounces of (diet) Squirt. The sweet promise of updates. Rim glass with a wedge of lemon. Anon's bitter tears.

CONSUME.
>> No. 10820
Prologue: Complete.
Act One: Begin.

[x] Grey. Not gray, mind you--you're British!

You awaken to a rabbit girl pushing your side in an attempt to wake you. Now conscious, you sit up and pat her head before thanking her. She smiles and tells you Eirin is waiting for you at her clinic before darting out the door. You are left with your thoughts as you try to clear the fog from your mind. You vaguely remember bits of a dream, but it was stupid, confusing, and poorly executed (at least by dream standards). What’s more, your right arm feels incredibly weak. Damn it, not again. What a perfect way to begin the day. After you get up, dress, and gather your things you make your way to Eirin’s office.

Reaching the door, you knock and hear confirmation to enter. Doing so, you see Eirin preparing a few documents that bear your name. While you are still pondering the papers, Eirin speaks to you.
“Hello Mister Mills. Did you sleep well?”
“Good morning Eirin and more or less. Was your research last night fruitful?”
“More or less. Now, with pleasantries aside, let us get to business, shall we? I ordered some supplies from the village right next to this forest. I would like you to take one of the carts and pick up what I had ordered. Take one of the rabbits with you so you won’t get lost on the way. When you return, go to the laundry room and begin washing the linens there. If you have any trouble finding the room, just ask a passing rabbit. After that come and see me at the archery range out back. Understood?”
“Yes.”
“Well then, before that would you mind a quick checkup? I would feel better about sending you out after confirming a few things.”
“Sure, I see no reason why not.”
“Just sit here, then and I will gather the necessary tools.” You do as she says and she set off to get what she needs and returns quickly. She grabs one of the papers and begins her examination.

After a short while of poking, prodding, and a testicle exam that was entirely without comfort, Eirin gives you a clean bill of health and sends you off to the dining room for breakfast. You reach the location with little trouble and find the assorted rabbits there with Reisen eating happily. Some are more sluggish than others, but that’s to be expected at this hour. You spot Yue next to Reisen finishing her food and rising. She notices you and bounds over to your spot, giving you a hug with a disproportionate amount of strength for her small body. Your bruise is still tender, but not enough to make you cry out in pain.
“Hi KC!”
“Hello, Yue. How are you?”
“I’m good. I have to do some chores now, but let’s play later, okay?”
“Okay, once I’m done with my assignments.” Yue smiles and goes dashing off. These rabbits certainly have a lot of energy. You take the free space beside Reisen and grab a fresh plate from beside the platters of food. After putting an acceptable amount of vittles on the plate, you look over to Reisen.
“Hello Reisen.”
“Hello KC. How are you this morning?”
“Quite fine. Yourself?”
“I’m feeling good. I have quite a bit of work to do today, so that always makes me energetic.”
“Really?”
“Yes, I always need something to do. I’m afraid I’d go mad if I didn’t.”
“That’s respectable.”
“You think so?”
“Yes, quite.”
“Well, thank you. Speaking of which, I should get started. See you around, KC.” She rises and takes her plate with her.
“See you, Reisen.” Left with a large group of unfamiliar rabbits, you set yourself to eating your food.

After a while, you finish and take your plate to the kitchen. A rabbit girl a bit shorter than Reisen with pigtails takes your plate and begins to wash it. Exiting the kitchen, you wonder if you should begin work right now or stall for a bit.

[] Start now. Find an unoccupied rabbit and head out.
[] Stay here and relax for a little while.
---
Writing was delayed by an aborted dream sequence. Trust me, it was no good. The animal will be taken into consideration, however.
>> No. 10822
[x] Well that conversation was little curt maybe, a little pat. You feel weird. Check the time.
[x] That didn't help. Tick tick tick tick--incessant sound of your goddamn watc--wait a minute. You're irritable this morning. Why are you irritable? Tick tick tick, check the time again. Time... Tea time. Tea. That's it! You had breakfast, but you haven't had your tea!
[x] Drink your tea in the courtyard before going to work.
>> No. 10823
[x] Well that conversation was little curt maybe, a little pat. You feel weird. Check the time.
[x] That didn't help. Tick tick tick tick--incessant sound of your goddamn watc--wait a minute. You're irritable this morning. Why are you irritable? Tick tick tick, check the time again. Time... Tea time. Tea. That's it! You had breakfast, but you haven't had your tea!
[x] Drink your tea in the courtyard before going to work.
>> No. 10824
{X} Well that conversation was little curt maybe, a little pat. You feel weird. Check the time.
{X} That didn't help. Tick tick tick tick--incessant sound of your goddamn watc--wait a minute. You're irritable this morning. Why are you irritable? Tick tick tick, check the time again. Time... Tea time. Tea. That's it! You had breakfast, but you haven't had your tea!
{X} Drink your tea in the courtyard before going to work.
>> No. 10825
>I’m afraid I’d go mad if I didn’t.
>> No. 10834
[x] Well that conversation was little curt maybe, a little pat. You feel weird. Check the time.
[x] That didn't help. Tick tick tick tick--incessant sound of your goddamn watc--wait a minute. You're irritable this morning. Why are you irritable? Tick tick tick, check the time again. Time... Tea time. Tea. That's it! You had breakfast, but you haven't had your tea!
[x] Drink your tea in the courtyard before going to work.
>> No. 10844
Four unanimous votes means I'm writing now.
>> No. 10846
>>10844

hooray!
>> No. 10848
[x] Well that conversation was little curt maybe, a little pat. You feel weird. Check the time.
[x] That didn't help. Tick tick tick tick--incessant sound of your goddamn watc--wait a minute. You're irritable this morning. Why are you irritable? Tick tick tick, check the time again. Time... Tea time. Tea. That's it! You had breakfast, but you haven't had your tea!
[x] Drink your tea in the courtyard before going to work.

It bothers you how curt Reisen was at breakfast. Maybe she isn’t a morning person? She seemed awake and alert to you, though. It could be that she was feeling antsy before beginning her chores. She’s a self-admitted workaholic, after all. Still, that’s no excuse for being like that. Seriously, what the hell? There you were trying to be polite and she just goes “Whatever, queer” and leaves. As if you didn’t have a bad start already, that crap happens. God, what time is it? Oh, would you look at that; your damn watch is unwound. Now you have to wind this little sucker and go through the craptacular process of checking the sun and adjusting your watch accordingly. Okay, so it’s not so much a process as a minor annoyance, but damn it the annoyance is yours. Okay, all wound up. Six after six in the morning. Okay, now to feel the good vibes from checking the watch.



Well, so much for that. Now all you have is muted ticking in your pocket. Is it really that quiet here? So quiet you can hear the damn tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tiCK TICK TICK TICK! Goddamn it, shut up! When did this become the Tell-Tale Watch?! Why did you even- Wait. Something’s wrong here. You’re irritable. Very irritable. What’s up with that? Still hearing that damnable ticking, you give another go at the time. Time, yes… Tea time. Tea? Eureka! The source of your troubles! You haven’t had your tea today! Oh, how silly of you. Getting huffy because you need your tea. Well, that’s an easy fix. Back to the kitchen where tea awaits!

Returning to the kitchen, you see the pigtailed rabbit girl still there. You ask her where the tea is and she silently regards you for a moment before directing you to one of the cupboards. Thanking her, you proceed to the indicated spot. You find the leaves in a sealed container and from the smell of it is more of the green variant. That done, you proceed to gather the other needed materials with help from the pigtailed one. After lighting the stove with, appropriately enough, your lighter (fuck yeah portable kerosene lamp) you set a kettle filled with water on its burner. You grab one of those thick Japanese teacups and put an appropriate amount of dried leaves in it while you wait. That done, all that’s left is for the water to boil. However, this has left you in the company of the stern girl. You try to spark up conversation, but are quickly shot down by her noncommittal responses. Fine, then. You’re in no mood to deal with this right now. As you move to the kettle, the figure of Tewi comes cheerfully bouncing in.
“Hiya, Usada! Kitchen duty today?” She asks with entirely too much cheer for this hour.
“Yes, though it seems I’ve been burdened with an unexpected displeasure.” Before you can respond, Tewi continues the banter.
“Whaaaat? You don’t mean my main man Casey over here, do you? Card dealer, womanizer, snazzy dresser, and friend to all living creatures?” Wait…
“What was that second part?” you cut in. Tewi looks at you, confusion in her expression.
“Snazzy dresser?”
“No, the other part.”
“Friend to all living creatures?”
“No, the- Nevermind. What brings you here?”
“I was just going to mess with Usada here, but you’re having tea, right?”
“However did you guess?” You drolly ask.
“Well, you just got yourself a partner!” Tewi declares while pumping her fist at you. Looks like you just got press-ganged into her company.
“Shall I prepare your cup?”
“Would you kindly? I’ll grab some rice crackers.” Tewi hops on the counter beside the one known as Usada and begins to rummage through it. Usada, for her part, has stepped to the side so her head isn’t draped by Tewi’s puffy pink dress. You grab a tray and place the two cups to be used and kettle on it. Tewi places a bag of crackers on it as well and begins to lead you out of the kitchen.

As you pass the dining room, you question her as to where she’s dragging you.
“It’s all about ambiance, Case! Sure, it’d be nice munching on those crackers and sipping in a sitting room or whatever, but the mornings are made for courtyards.”
“I take it that’s where we’re headed?”
“Wow, nothing gets by you, does it?”
“Easy, ancient one. Not all of us know the mysterious ways of the elders.” Tewi huffs.
“You whippersnappers don’t know nothin’ about respectin’ your elders, do ‘ya? In my day when an older woman told a lad where to go, he’d do it gladly!” Tewi lectures in the voice of an old woman.
“You mean back when the wheel was the next big thing after fire?” The both of you laugh at this as you reach the courtyard. Tewi sets herself down on the deck there and you do likewise. With the tray between you two, you pour the hot water in Tewi’s cup first and then yours. As you wait for it to steep, Tewi’s eyes seem to be wandering about the yard as she swings her feet and chews on a cracker.

[] Talk with Tewi.
-() Anything specific you wish to speak of?
[] Look around the yard.
[] Something else?
---
A Casey that needs his tea fix is a fun Casey indeed.
>> No. 10850
>you just got press-ganged
>“Would you kindly?

oh shit
>> No. 10851
[x] Look around the yard.
[x] Talk with Tewi.
-(x) Ask Tewi if she was looking for something just now.
-(x) "'Usada' back there, is she usually so... caustic?"
-(x) "I missed you at dinner last night; do you usually eat out?"
-(x) "Eirin told me to find someone to guide me to the village this morning; you wouldn't happen to have any business there would you?"
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10853
{X} Look around the yard.
{X} Talk with Tewi.
- <X> Ask Tewi if she was looking for something just now.
- <X> "'Usada' back there, is she usually so... caustic?"
- <X> "I missed you at dinner last night; do you usually eat out?"
- <X> "Eirin told me to find someone to guide me to the village this morning; you wouldn't happen to have any business there would you?"
[~] Check the time.
>> No. 10854
[x] Look around the yard.
[x] Talk with Tewi.
-(x) Ask Tewi if she was looking for something just now.
-(x) "'Usada' back there, is she usually so... caustic?"
-(x) "I missed you at dinner last night; do you usually eat out?"
-(x) "Eirin told me to find someone to guide me to the village this morning; you wouldn't happen to have any business there would you?"
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10855
>>10848
>“Whatever, queer”
Fuck yeah, Daniel Tosh!
>> No. 10856
[x] Look around the yard.
[x] Talk with Tewi.
-(x) Ask Tewi if she was looking for something just now.
-(x) "'Usada' back there, is she usually so... caustic?"
-(x) "I missed you at dinner last night; do you usually eat out?"
-(x) "Eirin told me to find someone to guide me to the village this morning; you wouldn't happen to have any business there would you?"
[x] Check the time.
>> No. 10878
update
>> No. 10894
Yeah, this'll work. Would have given a heads-up last night, but my sleeping pills have been messing with me lately. Writing now.

Also, any comments on the majority/first to four voting structure? It has worked so far, but it's better to ask and know than to assume, right?
>> No. 10896
>>10894
>Also, any comments on the majority/first to four voting structure? It has worked so far, but it's better to ask and know than to assume, right?

It's fine; just write.
>> No. 10905
>>10896

Or you know, don't. Your choice.
>> No. 10906
>>10905

Nah, I like doing this too much to stop for any decent amount of time. I just got a little sidetracked today by a fuckawesome dinner and even better movies. There will be an update before I sleep tonight. You have my word, sword, bow, and axe.
>> No. 10907
>>10894
I've always been wary of the "first to X" style of decision unless it's an absolute "first to respond" rule. With the latter, there's a tendency to wandbagon without consideration As the author of some really bad decisions, Anon is typically want to seize upon whatever is available. Unless you're absurdly popular (I'm looking at you Patchwork; I enjoy your work but you attract trolls like a moth to a flame), the consensus approach is probably the safest, assuming that's what you want.
>> No. 10911
[x] Look around the yard.
[x] Talk with Tewi.
-(x) Ask Tewi if she was looking for something just now.
-(x) "'Usada' back there, is she usually so... caustic?"
-(x) "I missed you at dinner last night; do you usually eat out?"
-(x) "Eirin told me to find someone to guide me to the village this morning; you wouldn't happen to have any business there would you?"
[x] Check the time.

The tea should take a bit to steep, so why not check out the area? You look over the courtyard while following Tewi’s gaze. The general layout is that of a circle with a large cherry tree in the center. Strangely, despite the climate the tree is in full bloom and not a single petal is even rustling on the branch. It almost looks like a painting made three-dimensional. The only problem is that for something of nature it looks…unnatural. You remember a friend telling you about how the reason cherry blossoms are beautiful is because they scatter and die. Looking at this, you can almost see her point. However, the plant has a beauty of its own in stillness. It almost looks like a symbol of victory over the cycle of life and death. On reflection, that’s one badass tree. The flowers and bushes surrounding it is composed of more subdued and dark colors than the vibrant pink of the tree and serves to accent it. In the otherwise undisturbed shrubbery, there sits a single chair under the Forever Tree. Looks like a pleasant place to sit and read.

Noticing your companion’s roving gaze, you strike up conversation with her.
“Intent on finding something?” Tewi’s eyes focus on you.
“Nah, nothing really. My eyes tend to wander, you know?”
“I get it. So, about ‘Usada’ back there...” You let the sentence trail off.
“What’s up with her attitude, right?”
“Exactly. She was pretty…well, I guess caustic is the best word for it.”
“Well, you saw her hairstyle, right?”
“The pigtails?”
“Yeah, those. See, with hair like that she has to be all combative at first. You get it?”
“Barely. You sound like a flatmate I had for a while.”
“Must have been hard to keep him locked out if he was flat.” You stare at her blank smile for a bit before laughing.
“That was horrible.” Tewi grins at this.
“Nothing wrong with a good pun now and again.”
“Agreed, but there was nothing good about that one.” You notice the leaves in your teacup have sunk to the bottom. “Ah, it seems like the tea’s done.”
“Awesome. These crackers are much better with tea.” She says as she chews on one of the said crackers. She then grabs another and gestures it in your direction. “Hey, you have some too. What, are you watchin’ your girlish figure or something?” You chuckle and take the salty disc from her to place beside your cup. Now for the best part of the morning: the first sip of tea. You bring the cup to your lips and sip deeply, letting the wonderful light flavor flow down your throat.

Heavenly~

Tewi begins to enjoy hers as well and sighs of contentment escape from both of you. A silence begins to creep over the courtyard again, but you postpone it with a question.
“So, I didn’t catch you at dinner last night; do you usually eat out?”
“Yeah, I’m usually not too keen on big gatherings. I prefer smaller, one-on-one things like this.” Her ears perk up a bit “By the way, nice job with Yue. She may as well be calling you ‘Big Bro’ now. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you had a thing for us rabbits.”
“No, nothing like that. Things just kind of worked out this way.”
“Yeah, I didn’t think you were a perv, but you never know. You humans can be pretty weird sometimes.”
“Well, I can’t deny that. Speaking of humans, Eirin told me to find someone to guide me to the village this morning; you wouldn't happen to have any business there would you?"
“The village next to the forest?”
“One and the same.” Tewi places her hand on her chin and makes the most theatric thinking face you’ve seen. After a moment of this, she returns to normal.
“Eh, sure. I have plenty of time to kill today, so let’s grab a cart and go.” Saying that, the two of you quickly finish your tea and snack before Tewi leads you off to an unfamiliar part of the mansion.

Unfamiliar as it was, it led to an area where a few carts were. You grab the handles and begin to pull, but notice a sudden increase in the weight of it. Looking back, you see Tewi lounging inside it.
“Comfortable?”
“Yes, very. I’m just the navigator, you know. You’re the work horse here.” Grumbling a bit, you check your watch as you begin the haul to the nearest of the three villages.

⌛: 6:39 am

[] Skip forward to the village.
[] Do something while moving.
-() ______

---

>>10896
>>10907

Right. Unless there are objections, sticking with the tried and true majority system.
>> No. 10913
{X} Do something while moving.
- <X> Talk to Tewi: Eirin
>> No. 10916
>Heavenly~

Eyes sparkling. Bubbles in the background.

[x] Do something while moving.
-(x) "You know, the good doctor gave me an examination earlier, and... it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
-(x) "So does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affection?"

Damn, Harker. Your Tewi is downright likable.
>> No. 10918
[x] Do something while moving.
-(x) "You know, the good doctor gave me an examination earlier, and... it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
-(x) "So does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affection?"
>> No. 10919
[x] Do something while moving.
-(x) "You know, the good doctor gave me an examination earlier, and... it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
-(x) "So does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affe
>> No. 10921
>>10911

Latefag and Ted lover here, for those of you who remember that apparently creepy post.

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but I always found his "Weighted consensus" to be the best method - taking into consideration the votes as well as the arguments for and against actions people were making. It promotes discussion, discourages votespam especially during important decisions, and generally leaves people feeling like they either won or lost fairly, having been given their chance to support their decisions.

Of course it may not prove quite so necessary for a more lighthearted story such as this, in which case your current method is quite sufficient. I simply ask that you not throw to the winds any discussions as being to convince fellow anons, as stubborn as they are. Instead, consider them, and allow yourself to be swayed by the feelings that these people have for their decisions, the burning passion that drives a man to argue on the internet for no real gain!
>> No. 10922
>Instead, consider them, and allow yourself to be swayed by the feelings that these people have for their decisions, the burning passion that drives a man to argue on the internet for no real gain!

THIS WORTHLESS FUTURE

I WILL GRASP IT WITH MY OWN HANDS
>> No. 10923
[x] Do something while moving.
-(x) "You know, the good doctor gave me an examination earlier, and... it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
-(x) "So does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affection?"
>> No. 10927
[x] Do something while moving.
-(x) "You know, the good doctor gave me an examination earlier, and... it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
-(x) "So does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affection?"

Sounds dandy.
>> No. 10931
Back and a-writing.

>>10921

There are worse things to fanboy over than a damn good writer. I may switch to that system when the decisions get more important.
>> No. 10936
>>10931

Hooray!
>> No. 10937
Well, damn. Half is written, by the rest must wait until tomorrow. Sorry, all.
>> No. 10938
>>10937

Well, can't say I don't know how anon feels now. Come back soon, plz.
>> No. 10939
>>10937
When you say "Tomorrow", do you mean "Sunday" or "When I wake up today"?

Because a lot of people do use that scale when they stay up past midnight.
>> No. 10942
>>10939

The second one. I tend to define a day as when I wake up to when I go to sleep, regardless of the time between. Anyway, I believe I have some writing to finish.
>> No. 10943
>>10942

hooray!
>> No. 10945
[x] Do something while moving.
-(x) "You know, the good doctor gave me an examination earlier, and... it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
-(x) "So does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affection?"

Man, this bamboo forest certainly is large. Not only that, but every way looks the same with all of these stalks. It must have been pure luck you made it out yesterday. Instead of letting your mind numb while moving the directions Tewi calls out, you decide to talk to the cheerful bunny.
“Everything alright back there? I do so hope you’re not being shook up too much.”
“Nope. Smooth sailing~” Tewi responds in a sing-song voice.
“How nice for you. Say, you know Eirin’s examinations?”
“Yeah?”
“Are they always so…invasive? The good doctor gave me one earlier and… it seemed like half of it was in effort to humiliate me. Would this be a bad assumption to make?"
“What, Eirin? Nah, her bedside manner may suck, but unless you’ve pissed her off she’s pretty straightforward. Unless she just wanted to rub your boys, that is.” You almost stumble on a rock as she says this. You let out a cough as you compose yourself.
“I’m afraid not. If that were the case I’d expect her touch to be quite a bit gentler.”
“You never know, she might like it rough.” You can almost see her grin behind you.
“Personal experience?”
“Nope, don’t swing that way. Even if I did I’d be too worried about being crushed by her boobs.” You chuckle a bit at this.
“No comment.”
“Oh? Not interested in the Titdemon? Could it be you like ‘em a bit more lithe?”
“Like you?”
“Easy, loverboy. I was talking about the Princess.” Come to think of it…
“You know, I was wondering something about her. Does the Princess really not know your names, or is calling all of you 'inaba' some sort of display of affection?"
“She can’t tell us apart.”
“Seriously?”
“No, just messing around. She could probably name all of us, but might have some trouble with it. ‘Inaba’ is more of a title than anything.”
“Like a shop owner with a lot of workers, right?”
“Pretty much.”
“Makes sense.”
“Doesn’t it? Hey, we should be getting to the village soon.” Right as she says this, the village comes into view. Compared to the main village, this one is much smaller but is still of impressive size. You see some people milling about and notice a few of them posses features a bit alien for humans. A couple have too-sharp cheekbones and one man has fangs jutting from his lower jaw. The way they carry themselves reminds you of Rinnosuke for some reason. One of the odd people, a man with a long, sharp nose and spiky white hair, walks up to the cart and greets Tewi. You hear him invite her to a mahjong tournament next week and walk off.
“Friend of yours?”
“Kind of, yeah. He’s good for a game, but he’s a bit serious for my liking. His brother is a bit of a crybaby, too.”
“What’s his name, anyway?”
“Ron.” Strangely fitting. Well, now to work.



Eirin didn’t mention who she ordered the supplies from, did she? Oh hell, what now? Noticing a tap on your shoulder, you turn and see Tewi standing on the edge of the cart.
“Don’t know where to go, do you?”
“Not a clue. Eirin glossed over that part.”
“Pretty absentminded for a genius.” She says as she crosses her arms and nods her head.
“Would you happen to know where she ordered her supplies?”
“Yeah, but it’ll cost ‘ya.” Figures.
“What would it be?”
“You’ll just owe me one. How about it?”

[] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[] No, you can find it on your own.
>> No. 10947
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?

You know what? Let's not be a pussy and risk it. She can't be that cruel.
>> No. 10949
>>10945
>>“Ron.” Strangely fitting. Well, now to work.
>> No. 10952
>It must have been pure luck you made it out yesterday.

Thanks Tewi.

>“What’s his name, anyway?”
>“Ron.” Strangely fitting.

OK, I lol'd.

[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.

We turned down her card challenge before; let's show her we're not a completely untrusting stick-in-the-mud.
>> No. 10953
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10954
Tewi has been pretty awesome so far, so I doubt it'll be a total dick move when she collects on this favor.

[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10955
>>10945
>One of the odd people, a man with a long, sharp nose and spiky white hair
o hi Akagi

>His brother is a bit of a crybaby, too.
o hi Kaiji
>> No. 10957
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10960
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.

Trying desperately not to lol and wake up all me mates at 5 AM. Failing.
>> No. 10964
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?

Here's hoping the favor is giving Tewi's lovely unclad feet a soothing massage later.
>> No. 10969
[x] No, you can find it on your own.
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10975
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.
>> No. 10989
Sorry, seven minutes and all that jazz. Expect an update coming your way tomorrow.
>> No. 10992
>>10989
>> No. 10994
[x] Accept. What’s the worst that could happen?
[⌚] Check the time.

On one hand, you have a completely unfamiliar town where you know none of the people or places. On the other, you have a bunny girl that has been little else but cool to you who only wants to be repaid by way of favor. Yeah, real tough choice there.
“Sure, why not? I’ll accept.”
“Seriously? Awesome!” She leapfrogs over you and faces you when she lands. “Let’s shake on it!” Tewi extends her right hand to you. You let go of the right handle of the cart and embrace her hand, giving it a shake.
“Now, where to?”
“Just walk along straight until I tell you to stop. Eirin does all of her business here through the General Store owner and he deals out the orders to the workers. Just keep going straight until I tell you to stop.” With her sentence finished, she attempts to hop over you back to the cart using the same method as before. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t quite jump high enough and her crotch grazes your brow, knocking off your hat and making you stumble back. With her momentum redirected and you already off balance, the both of you fall back in a heap.

After your spill, all you can register is a pain in your back and a warm darkness on your face. Quickly, the darkness retreats and you recognize it as Tewi’s bloomer-clad posterior crowned with a cute little cottontail. Two other things become known: the back pain stems from your awkward face-up position halfway in the cart and Tewi’s face is red as a cherry as she floats in the air. That really doesn’t bother you as much as it should. Okay, this is going to require some serious verbal wizardry. You, who have chatted with royalty and a genius on a somewhat equal level, should be able to solve this with wit and humor.
You opt to stand up and check your watch like nothing had happened.

⌛: 6:58 a.m.

You may have wit and you may have humor, but few words can stand up to the awkwardness of an ass in the face. You grab the handles of the cart and begin pulling it straight, as per instruction. Thank God nobody seemed to have noticed that aside from one or two kids. After a period of silence, Tewi points out the General Store. She joins you as you walk to the building, but stops you before entering.
“That did not just happen. So help me, if any-” You interrupt her before she can begin a tirade.
“Steady on, woman. You don’t have to resort to threats; I would never reveal something so embarrassing. Gentleman, remember?”
“Right. Good. Then let us never speak of this again.”
“Agreed. Shall we continue?”
“Yes, let’s.” Tewi responds with some of her good humor returning. You open the door and let Tewi in before you enter.

Inside, you see an old blonde man behind the counter with far-too-large glasses. As opposed to Rinnosuke’s shop, all of the stocks are in neat order and the selection is quite plain. You aren’t allowed any time to browse before the man addresses you with cheerful tone in his voice.
“Oh, customers? How nice, how nice. Ah! If it isn’t little Tewi! Hello hello hel-lo!”
“Hiya Mister KiriKiri!” Tewi chimes in with none of her previous agitation showing.
“What brings you here, hm? And who is your young friend here?”
“I’m Casey Mills and I’m here to pick up Miss Yagokoro’s order.”
“Order? Ah, yes! Order! Just a moment, if you please. I’ll carry all of that heavy metalwork and other supplies to the front, yes. So, so heavy on my poor old back…” This man certainly doesn’t know subtlety, does he?
“Shall I carry it for you?” He turns around and gives a smile with too few teeth.
“Oh, what a helpful young man. Yes, yes please follow me. So nice, not like my son at all. He’s dutiful enough, yes, but he just doesn’t laugh anymore. At least my Granddaughter is a wonderful lady, yes. Oh, there I go rambling again! And there are your parcels, yes they are.” As the old man talked, you followed him to the back and found three boxes with crescent moons on them. Lifting one, you find it to be of moderate weight. The second is much like the first, but the third is quite heavy. Must be the metalwork. You’re able to stack one of the lighter boxes on top of the heavy one (you stud, you), but the third is a bit too much. Thankfully, Tewi appears in the back as well and picks up the remaining box (with a few grumbles, of course). You bid the old man farewell and place the boxes in the cart. You turn the cart around and set of from whence you came. You soon find yourself in the forest and following Tewi’s directions yet again.

On the way back, you smell and see smoke in the forest. The hell? Judging from the wind, it’s not too far from where you currently are. You ask Tewi about it and she confirms the smell. She judges it not from Eientei, so there’s one worry out of the way. Tewi brings her mouth to your ear.
“Wanna check it out?”

[] Nah, you still have some work to do.
[] Sure, the day is still young.
---
For good and bad, the lie juice is flowing.
>> No. 10997
{X} Sure, the day is still young.

Why not~
>> No. 11000
[X] Sure, the day is still young.

Rabbit.
>> No. 11003
[ ] Sure, the day is still young.
>> No. 11005
>>11000
[X] Sure, the day is still young.

REBBIT GET!!
>> No. 11006
[x] Sure, the day is still young.

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and where there's fire, there's likely to be a girl with poofy pants that controls fire.
>> No. 11007
[X] Sure, the day is still young.
>> No. 11008
[✗] Nah, you still have some work to do.

Probably just Mokou up to something.
>> No. 11009
[x] Sure, the day is still young.

Let's humor Tewi and visit Mokou. I don't think Eirin would fault you for taking the time to investigate a potential forest fire.
>> No. 11015
>“Hiya Mister KiriKiri!
I see two possible things you did there, but the second is more likely than the first.
>> No. 11016
>>11015

It's Marisa's grandfather, right?
>> No. 11020
>>11016
BRICKS
>> No. 11027
[X] Sure, the day is still young, and you're sure your employer wouldn't want you to leave a forest fire raging around her home.

This is the responsible choice.
>> No. 11038
[X] Sure, the day is still young, and you're sure your employer wouldn't want you to leave a forest fire raging around her home.
>> No. 11041
Back from class and writing now.
>> No. 11042
>>11016
That was the second and more likely guess. My first was of the KiriKiri VN engine (Fate/stay night and Tsukihime Plus+Disc use it)
>> No. 11043
>>11041
Geeze Louise! You are either west-coast US or are enrolled in some kind of underground espionage training regimen. Either way, I faithfully await muh' updatin' gaems.
>> No. 11045
>>11041

hooray!
>> No. 11046
>>11043

California with late class and early classes, to be exact. It does no favors for my sleeping schedule, but whatever. Speaking of which, I may have to sleep tonight before the update is finished. My apologies if that ends up being the case.
>> No. 11050
>>11046

Looks like that was the case.
>> No. 11064
>>11046

Awake yet?
>> No. 11065
>>11064

Awake and writing.
>> No. 11067
>>11065
hooray!
>> No. 11071
[X] Sure, the day is still young.

You have plenty of time to complete what you were assigned, right? Of course right.
It would be just plain irresponsible to leave alone a potential forest fire, right? Of course right.
Therefore, you must check it out, right? Of course right.
You tun around and give Tewi a grin.
“Miss Tewi, I believe that to be a capital idea.” Tewi grins right back at you.
“Well then, my good man, shall we?” She gestures to the general direction of the smoke.
“Indeed, let’s.” With that, the pair of you take the cart off the path and cover it in foliage before inspecting.

After a bit of searching, you come across a small campsite with a fire in the center. Arranged around it are three figures. One of them you recognize as Mokou, but the other two are foreign to you. On the left is what looks like a boy with green hair in a cape and shorts. Beside the boy is a girl the same age as him in a brown and white dress with a matching brown hat. They look to be just regular kids for all intents and purposes. Well, that is if you ignore the feelers on the boy’s head and the fluffy ears and wings of the girl. The fluffy girl is first to recognize your presence.
“Oh look, another human~” She says in an airy voice. Mokou and the green-hair both turn to see you.
“Oh, hey Mills. I see you’re with Tewi this time.”
“Hey Mokou. I see you’re accompanied as well.”
“Just a friendly meeting of business rivals. This is Mystia Lorelei and her friend Wriggle Nightbug.” The two named greet you and you respond in kind. “So, what brings you here?” Tewi takes the chance to chime in.
“Business for Eientei! But we took a break because ‘ol Case here was so worried about the smoke!” What’s she spouting off now?
“Funny, I don’t remember it that way.”
“Details, details. What’s important now is why we’re here. So, what’s up with the fire?” To answer, Mokou rolls up her sleeve and reaches into the flames. She then draws out an oval-shaped object wrapped in some kind of fire-resistant material. She unwraps it and reveals a cooked sweet potato.
“Just having an after-breakfast snack.” She takes a bite.
“Care to join us~?” The feathered one asks, to the displeasure of the green boy. Mokou rummages around in the flames a bit.
“We did make a few more than we need.” You look to Tewi and she just shrugs.

[] No, you should get back to Eientei.
[] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Hells yes.
---

Almost forgot I was Harker for a second.
>> No. 11072
[X] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Pip pip cheerio, and all the treats.
>> No. 11073
>>11071
>Wriggle
>boy

oh u

[x] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Hells yes.
>> No. 11075
[x] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Pip pip cheerio, and all the treats.
[⌚] Check the time; you should be able to allow yourself a half hour here.

Considering the time it would've taken us to find where to deliver the goods if we hadn't accepted Tewi's offer, we're actually ahead of schedule.
>> No. 11078
[x] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Pip pip cheerio, and all the treats.
[⌚] Check the time; you should be able to allow yourself a half hour here.
>> No. 11083
>>[⌚] Check the time; you should be able to allow yourself a half hour here.
This constant practice is going to result in Mills becoming a time Youkai, a Sakuya route, a debilitating case of OCD, or some combination there of.
>> No. 11085
>>11083
>a debilitating case of OCD

Going to? Haven't you seen the man when he goes without his morning tea?

If anything, the watch checking is a release for KC; wouldn't want those anxieties to manifest in nervous tics and paranoia, would we?
>> No. 11086
[X] Throw Tewi at Mokou
>> No. 11087
[Q] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Pip pip cheerio, and all the treats.
[⌚] Check the time; you should be able to allow yourself a half hour here.
>> No. 11088
Somebody say sweet potatoes?
>> No. 11090
>>11083
Sakuya route do want.
>> No. 11092
>>11090
NO. This is Eientei. Not SDM. Eientei. You want Sakuya? Go to /sdm/.
>> No. 11095
>>11092

But Sakuya is a Lunarian, so yeah!
>> No. 11100
>>11095
Aaaand? Lunarian does not equal Eientei. Lunarian may equal moon or lunar capital, but not Eientei.

And yes, I'm feeding trolls. It's more fun this way.
>> No. 11101
>>11100

We'd have even more fun if you'd stop slackan and UPDATE NIGGER.
>> No. 11103
>>11102
>11101
>GET
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 11109
I certainly have taken my dear sweet time getting back to this, haven't I? Writing now.
>> No. 11114
>>11109

Hooray!
>> No. 11124
update
>> No. 11125
It was just a simple procedure. Examine him, take some notes, and send him on his way. So how did it come to this? The genius doctor Yagokoro Eirin seduced by a random outsider. Inconceivable. Absurd. Wonderful.
Ever since Eirin gave him his physical, she couldn’t stop thinking of him. The thought of how he measured as a lover took over her thoughts like some form of hypnosis. Perhaps this is a side effect of her new stimulant? Whatever the case, she needed him badly. Therefore, she scheduled another physical to “check what she had missed.” All that was left now was for him to show up. As she heard his footsteps approaching, Eirin adjusted her labcoat one more time. Hearing a knock at the door, she kept her back to it as she told him to enter.
“Hello, Miss Yagokoro.”
“Hello Mister Mills.” She said with her back still turned.
“So, you wanted to give me another checkup?”
“Yes, if you would please strip nude I would be most thankful.”
“Right-O”

After a few moments that took entirely too long for her liking, her “patient” told her he was finished. At that, Eirin turned to face him and left him dumbstruck with her attire. Under her labcoat, she wore naught but a red bra, black stockings, and a blue thong. Before the young man could come up with anything to say, she began to speak while approaching him.
“Mister Mills, I have recently found myself enamored with you. The thought of you continuously piercing me with your manhood is… intoxicating. So, please,” she said while pressed against him, “take me.” He wasted no time in responding with a firm grab of her buttocks. While he groped her, she guided him to her desk where she sat upon the surface. After removing her thong, the young man placed his mouth to her vagina and began to stroke it with his tongue. This brought a vocal response from the doctor as she let out a moan and began to grind herself against his mouth. With one hand inside her as he licked and the other feverishly kneading her breasts, he serviced her as such until she climaxed from his assault.

As he laid her on her back, he tenderly spoke to her.
“Now that you’re all warmed up, it’s time for the fun to really begin.” She answered by kissing him deeply and rubbing his manly organ. With his left hand upon her ass and his right working her breasts, she guided him in as he thrust into her. This was what she was waiting for. Riding her like a man possessed, he continued his thrusting whilst slowly sliding her off the desk and into a doggy-style position with the desk as support. As they began to surrender themselves to the pleasure, the office door opened to reveal the Princess, unaware of the scene before her as she begins to state she forgot something. With neither one able to hold back, the lovers reach orgasm simultaneously, surprising the Royal. Recognizing the situation, she exclaimed for them to enjoy themselves before beating a hasty retreat.

Realizing the awkwardness of what had just happened, the pair began to laugh while still connected. Pulling out, the mixture of their love juices began to drip from Eirin’s opening. Collecting some in her fingers, she swallows it.
“You like that?”
“I do enjoy bitter things, after all.”

---
The real update was a no go this time around, so enjoy this out of character sex romp for now. I'll get around to the Yandere sex sometime.
>> No. 11127
>>11125

I'm trying to fap, but reading it in character is too hilarious and I just start laughing instead.
>> No. 11130
>>“Mister Mills, I have recently found myself enamored with you. The thought of you continuously piercing me with your manhood is… intoxicating. So, please,” she said while pressed against him, “take me.” He wasted no time in responding with a quick check of his pocket watch when he repiled. "I reckon There's an opening I can fill."

Fix'd for OCD
>> No. 11134
>>11130

:awesome:
>> No. 11138
>>11125
>the young man placed his mouth to her vagina
...
>> No. 11142
>>11125
I can't fap to this. Mainly because I read scorn's post and imagined KC checking his watch the entire time.
>> No. 11143
>>11125
I can't help but notice that Eirin seems abnormally chunky.
>> No. 11151
Yeah, it really wasn't at all good. Thankfully, it achieved the desired effect of pumping the creative juices. If you know what I mean.

Writing now, but the update will likely come tomorrow.

>>11130

Sir, I do believe I chortled.

>>11138

I know, I know. Honestly, to my sleepy mind it seemed good at the time.
>> No. 11165
[x] Fire? Sweet potatoes? Good company? Pip pip cheerio, and all the treats.
[⌚] Check the time; you should be able to allow yourself a half hour here.

However could you turn down such an offer? Surely you can make room in your oh-so-busy day for a light snack. You take a quick glance at your watch to confirm this.

⌛: 7:39 a.m.

Plenty of time. A half hour here would do no harm. Besides, thanks to Tewi you’re ahead of schedule. Thus it’s decided; you’ll relax with the Fire Lady and her friends for a bit and then leave.
“Sounds fun. If there are no objections, I believe we’ll join you.” You say to the small group. The winged girl claps her hands.
“Hooray~! It’s so nice to make new friends~”
“You’re just looking for new customers.” The green one sourly states. Mystia shoots her friend a glare before turning to you. Her voice seems to have lost the sing-song tone from earlier.
“Don’t mind her, sit down and relax for a while, you two.” Her? Good thing you didn’t speak up about it. You follow the girl’s advice and remove your hat as you take an open seat next to Mokou while Tewi sits with the other two.
“So, what business brings you out here?” Mokou asks you as she hands you a more-than-warm potato.
“Just picking up a few deliveries for the good doctor. How’s business?”
“Can’t complain. Little miss birdbrain over there keeps trying to lead my customers astray, but I do well enough.”
“Well that’s good. How did you get into the grilled food business, anyway?”
“I was bored and felt like it.”
“Really?”
“Pretty much. A friend gave me the push to actually do it, but I had been wanting to for a while.”
“How nice. Honestly, I never would have pegged you as the entrepreneurial type if I hadn’t met you at your cart.” Mokou chuckles at this.
“That isn’t the first time I heard that. I just figured I would put my skills with fire and knowledge of burning meats into practice.”
“’Knowledge of burning meats?’ That’s an interesting way to phrase cooking, if you don’t mind me saying.”
“Cooking…that’s one way to put it.” Mokou lets out another chuckle. An inside joke, perhaps? Chances are you don’t want to know about it.

After a few moments of eating in relative silence only broken by Mystia and Wriggle chatting about something, Tewi speaks to you.
“Hey, Casey.”
“Yes?”
“You know that club you’re always carrying around?”
“What about it?”
“What’s up with it? Kind of flat for a club, isn’t it?” Before you answer, Mokou cuts in.
“It’s a cricket bat, right?” Wriggle’s attention instantly zeroes in on you.
“Yeah, it is. How do you know about the sport?” You ask, slightly surprised.
“I’ve been around.”
“And just what is this cricket bat for?” Wriggle asks with a guarded tone.
“It’s used for a game called cricket. You use it to hit a ball bowled to you from the other team.”
“Where does the cricket come in?”
“You mean the bug? It doesn’t.”
“Then why is it called cricket?” You swear her antennae turned sideways to look like question marks as she asked that.
“Frankly, I couldn’t tell you. The mystery of language, I suppose.” Wriggle sighs in a relieved manner.
“That’s good. I was worried it was some bug murdering game.” Murder? Isn’t that a bit too harsh for killing bugs? You keep silent, not wanting to cause unneeded insult, but damn.
“Hey, so tell me more about this game. There has to be more to it than just that, right?” Tewi asks you with a shine in her eyes.

[] You really couldn’t tell her. Sports have never been your thing in favor of intellectual pursuits.
[] Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.
[] Sports are your bread and butter. Give her a complete explanation and write a few notes for the tougher parts.
---

This took far too much time for such a small amount of content. I'm quite vexed with myself, if that's any consolation.
>> No. 11166
{X} Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.
>> No. 11167
[x] Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.

Wouldn't be practicing our swing if we weren't a fan of the game.
>> No. 11169
{X} Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.
>> No. 11170
[x] Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.
>> No. 11176
[+] Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.

Also, I myself have no fecking clue how cricket works, so this might be educational.
>> No. 11187
Finally! A use for my Irish heritage!

{X} Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.
>> No. 11194
Oh ho, wanting to organize a game is she? Eientei Rabbits versus the Human Village Firebrands?

It's easy to see Tewi's angle here: She'll be the one taking the bets in the background.
>> No. 11195
Writing either now or later, depending on how things pan out.

Also, sorry for not mentioning the lack of writing yesterday. My bad, dawgs.
>> No. 11196
>>11195
>Writing
>now

hooray!
>> No. 11201
>You swear her antennae turned sideways to look like question marks as she asked that.

You've done it again, Mr. Harker.
>> No. 11202
Must sleep. The second batter perplexes me. No update for now. So sorry.
>> No. 11223
UPDATE
>> No. 11225
[] Being the relatively active guy you are, you could give her a fair rundown of the rules.

No stranger to the pitch, your knowledge of cricket’s rules spawns from many-a warm day playing with friends (and drunken nights, but that was more “Jesus Christ he’s going to kill me with that ball I better hit it back” than cricket). You clear your throat before beginning.
“Well, first off, the main objective in cricket is to score points. This is done by either a guy called a bowler bouncing a ball at a set of sticks called a wicket or a guy striking the ball away and running between the bowler’s wicket and his own. Got it so far?” Tewi nods. “Now, one side doesn’t want the other to score, right? So to prevent it, there are fielders on the bowler’s team that catch the struck ball and prevent the batter from scoring. If they catch the hit ball the batter is dismissed.”
“Dismissed?” Tewi asks.
“It means he’s done batting for the innings without scoring any runs. An innings is over either when all the batting team’s members have had a turn or ten of them have been dismissed. Since there are ten players to a team that would leave the last viable batter all alone on the pitch.”
“Why do you say it like that?”
“What?”
“Innings. Isn’t that messed up grammar?”
“It’s always been said like that, so that makes it okay.” You think you hear her mumble something to the effect of “weirdo humans,” but you ignore it. With the basics of the basics laid out, you proceed to explain the positions and relative layout of the playing field with drawing in the dirt with your knife. That out of the way, you go into a mix of casual and professional cricket rules that you believe to be applicable. Tewi seemed to like the “Swapping of Ball” rule where if the bowler finds the batter to be particularly boorish he can switch the current ball with one of another kind. A fond memory of switching to an old cantaloupe comes to mind.

As you finish your explanation, you look to Tewi, whose eyes seem to be positively shining. She hops up from her seat and pumps her fist at you while still holding her snack.
“Awesome! You’ve given me a great idea! Hurry up and munch down your potato, ‘cause I plan on getting back to the other rabbits ASAP!”
“Mind filling the rest of us in on your little secret?” Wriggle asks, not nearly as excited as the poofy-dressed one.
“Se~cret~” Tewi winks and puts a finger to her lips as she taunts. Mokou allows a discreet smile that you catch. You catch her eye and she chuckles and shakes her head.

After finishing your food, you and Tewi thank your companions for the food and return to the cart. The walk to Eientei from this point is not far and before you know it you’re back. Several rabbits show up to unload the cart and Tewi gives you a hasty goodbye and bounds off to wherever she pleases. If you recall correctly, you are now intended to wash some linen, correct? You ask one of the nearby rabbit girls the location of the laundry room and set off for it.

You reach the door the girl had told you of and open the door. Inside you find various garments, sheets, and other cloth items strewn about in somewhat orderly piles. Attending to them is a team of rabbits led by the familiar form of Reisen. Your arrival is noted by the occupants with cheerful hellos you return in kind. Reisen welcomes you with one of her warm smiles before greeting you.
“Hello KC.”
“Hello Reisen. Madam Yagokoro instructed me to lend a hand with the washing today.”
“Well then, I believe there is a free washboard and bucket in the corner over there. Are you familiar with using one?”
“I can manage.” You say as you move to collect the items and fill the bucket halfway with soapy water from a basin just outside the door.
“I should hope so, otherwise things would be quite hard to deal with here.”
“I can imagine.” With the items in tow, you set yourself in a free space beside Reisen and begin to work on a nearby pile of clothing.

After a short while of monotonous scrubbing, Reisen speaks to you.
“Um, KC?” Her tone is a bit uncertain with her ears drooping a bit.
“Yes?”
“About this morning; Sorry for being so curt with you at breakfast. I, um, didn’t get enough sleep last night and was anxious to start work. Again, sorry.”
“It’s all right, don’t worry about it. May I ask what troubled you?” She blushes.
“It was nothing, really. Just an odd dream.”
“Oh?”
“Nothing you would want to bother yourself with, I’m sure.”

[] Drop it, sounds boring.
[] Pursue it, your curiosity has been sparked.
---
Thank you Wikipedia!

>>11201

Is what I do.
>> No. 11226
[x] Pursue it, your curiosity has been masterfully sparked.
>> No. 11227
>“It’s always been said like that, so that makes it okay.”

I put on my boots and Viking helmet.

[X] Pursue it, your curiosity has been masterfully sparked.
>> No. 11229
[✓] Pursue it, your curiosity has been sparked.
>> No. 11230
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Pursue it, your curiosity has been master sparked.
[x] Pull Téodor out of your pocket and examine him; does he need a good scrubbing as well?
>> No. 11232
>>11230
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Pursue it, your curiosity has been master sparked.
[x] Pull Téodor out of your pocket and examine him; does he need a good scrubbing as well?

By the end of this play through Casey will aqquire the earth shattering power of knowing what time it is any where in the world at any given moment, WITHOUT LOOKING AT A WATCH.

Then he will go onto marry Renko.
>> No. 11233
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Pursue it, your curiosity has been master sparked.
>> No. 11236
>>11232
>Then he will go onto marry Renko.
BRILLIANT!
>> No. 11237
[x] Pursue it, your curiosity has been masterfully sparked.

>>11227
>I put on my boots and Viking helmet.
It's Weasel Stomping Day already?
>> No. 11239
[⌚] Check the time.
[x] Pursue it, your curiosity has been master sparked.
[x] Pull Téodor out of your pocket and examine him; does he need a good scrubbing as well?

>Then he will go onto marry Renko.

Oh ho, door prize route?
>> No. 11253
Writing now.
>> No. 11260
>>11253

hooray!