[Return]
Archived thread

File 122101337791.jpg - (186.62KB , 850x637 , sample-fd979b4978421c77f264dd23ad016844.jpg ) [iqdb]
10230 No. 10230
>SUMMARY OF DAY -1

----Items acquired----
Vermillion [equipped] (32 bullets remaining)
Vintage Suit (Dark brown pants, dark blue and red jacket, orange shirt)
Megaphone

----Money Acquired----
163$
----Money spent----
262$
----Balance ----
101$

----Game progress----
>No Game Mods unlocked.
>Triggered 2 (two) flags
>Unlocked 1(one) Extra

----Special----
>1: [Information locked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh BTW for those who didn’t read it already there’s a mini-wall in Auto-saged thread.

[ ] Load Game
[ ] Options
[ ] Special Features

Take your time. Also I'd like some feedback about the first day. Lenght of updates, pace of updates, etc

>> No. 10232
[ ] Options
[ ] Special Features
>> No. 10233
[x] Options

>Lenght of updates
[x] More
>pace of updates
[x] More
>> No. 10234
----Options----
Difficulty
Easy | Normal | [Hard] | Lunatic
The difficulty was set to “Easy” Automatically for the first day. It has now changed to the real level TALE is meant to be played with.

Warp Point
[A] | B | C | D
This will decide exactly where you appear in Gensokyo. Locked on A for the first playthrough (This choice does NOT affect any route or the Endgame)

Content
Safe | Normal | [Hardcore] | Aurora
This parameter adjusts the intensity of the Scenes with NSFW content such as H-scenes and Violence. The higher it is set, the more intense the H-scene/Gore/Mindfuck will be
>> No. 10237
Content
Safe | Normal | Hardcore | [Aurora]
>> No. 10238
Content
Safe | Normal | Hardcore | [Aurora]

Oh god
>> No. 10240
Difficulty
Easy | Normal | Hard | [Lunatic]

Content
Safe | Normal | Hardcore | [Aurora]

LET'S CRANK THIS TO ELEVEN
>> No. 10242
----Special Features----

>-=-Extra Start-=- [LOCKED]
> -=}{=-Aurora Start-=}{=- [LOCKED]

----Game Modifiers----
>Extra knowledge of Gensokyo: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Reduced Hitbox: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Increased Energy Output: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Exotic Weapons Mastery: on | [off] [LOCKED]
>Combined Abilities: on | [off] [LOCKED]
This allow you to use the three Game Mods above at the same time
>Creation.HAX: on | [off] [LOCKED]
DATA CORRUPTED

----Extras unlocked----
~Teach me all, Mystia Sensei




---------------------------
Take note that Game modifiers may be added at any moment. Extras will only appear when they are unlocked.

ALSO Hear my warning Anon. This Lunatic Mode isn't there only for Display, I mean it. If you activate it it WILL be fucking hell. Especially if you activate the Aurora mode at the same time.


But who cares when it gets you the best H-scenes and will give me ideas for a lot more Extras~

Well it's not like you can't change the difficulty afterward anyway~
>> No. 10244
>Difficulty
Easy | Normal | [Hard] | Lunatic
>Content
Safe | Normal | Hardcore | [Aurora]

[x] ~Teach me all, Mystia Sensei

>>10240
Remember MiG? That was lunatic mode. We're not doing lunatic mode.
>> No. 10245
Easy | Normal | [Hard] | Lunatic
>Content
Safe | Normal | Hardcore | [Aurora]

[x] ~Teach me all, Mystia Sensei
>> No. 10246
Of course you never achieve something great if you don't put effort into it~

Oh BTW, Those "Extras" Consider them as Short Side-stories.

}X{ Aurora-Mode confirmed

[ ] Load Game
[ ] Launch Extra: "~Teach me all, Mystia Sensei"
>> No. 10247
[X] Launch Extra: "~Teach me all, Mystia Sensei"
>> No. 10250
Right~o

We are now (already) interrupting our regular shcedule to present you with a new side-story.

Right now I'm off to bed. I'll try again to update before going to College but my Alarm clock failed me today so meh. Also, the side stories will have their own topic (Don't feel like mixing two stories in a single thread)
>> No. 10268
I got good news and I got bad news.

The bad new is that I won't launch the Extra just yet because I realized it would give out critical informations on a key moment of the story.

The good new is that you won't have to wait that long for that event to happen, definitely not until the Endgame.

Writan. Now
>> No. 10270
You open your eyes but the crude light of the sun entering freely through the window which’s curtains you couldn’t be assed to close before going to sleep. You try to open your eyes again, slowly, and take the time for your eyes to be used to the light. That was a hell of a dream you’ve had right there. It was so real, detailed, and it was long too. You can’t help but feel awkward about it. If dreams are merely a reflect of our memories and thoughts by the subconscious, then you got to be fucked up to dream to stuff like that; especially since you don’t recall ever playing a game, watching a movie or even reading a book that involved such events. Well, you can’t complain, it was fun and--

Here it’s at it AGAIN. Cries sharp as needles pierces your ears, bombarding your brain from the room above yours. Does that baby EVER shut up? What a friggin eyesore. You wish they’d move somewhere else already. You take a look on the clock: 11H53. Woah that late already? You quickly get up on your feet but stumble a little, still somewhat dizzy from your brutally adjourned, badly repairing sleep. You remember your parents saying that if you go to bed after midnight, the body doesn’t recover as well. You chase the bullshit away but face the fact that you’d still sleep for a while. Yeah, you had a hell of a day yesterday, but is that normal? Besides if you go back to sleep you probably won’t be able to do anything of your day.

You take a step but immediately stop as your stomach protest. Well, it’s true it’s been nearly 24 hours since you’ve last ate. That and thinking again about the dinner you had in your dream makes you even more hungry. The baby finally shut up and let you think in peace. You don’t have any exams planned for the next week or any important work to hand-in. More importantly, you don’t work today, gotta love Sundays! You take a small moment to think of what you can do today after you get the usual routine taken care of but those plans are once again interrupted by the abomination above. Just what the hell is this THING’S damn problem?

----------------------------------------------
Indicate order if multiple choice
[ ] Just go back to sleep, there isn’t anything fun to do here anyway
[ ] Try to cook something [Specify]
[ ] Take a shower and get a change of clothes [Specify]
[ ] Look around for something to bring with you [Specify]
[ ] Other [Specify]
>> No. 10273
[1] Use your megaphone to yell at the bastardous child upstairs.
[2] Try to cook something [A hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs and some sausage links topped off with a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice.]
[3] Take a shower and get a change of clothes [tracksuit]
[4] Look around for something to bring with you [Vermilion, bullets, wallet]
[5] Time to go jogging
>> No. 10274
[1] Use your megaphone to yell at the bastardous child upstairs.
[2] Try to cook something [A hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs and some sausage links topped off with a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice.]
[3] Take a shower and get a change of clothes [tracksuit]
[4] Look around for something to bring with you [Vermilion, bullets, wallet]
[5] Time to go jogging
>> No. 10278
[x] Try to cook something [Ramen]
[x] Just go back to sleep, there isn’t anything fun to do here anyway.
[x] Try to remember your dream while you're drifting away.
>> No. 10279
[1] Screw the cooking it takes too much time, make some sandwiches+a mornin'coffee is good
[2] Take a shower and get a change of clothes [Vintage Suit]
[3] Look around for something to bring with you [Vermillion+its bullets,pocket watch,knife,wallet]
[4] Other [Think about what happened yesterday]

Maybe call your friend on phone, maybe he knows something about your dream.
Funny things... damn remember Anon!
>> No. 10280
[1] Use your megaphone to yell at the bastardous child upstairs.
[2] Try to cook something [A hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs and some sausage links topped off with a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice.]
[3] Take a shower and get a change of clothes [tracksuit]
[4] Look around for something to bring with you [Vermilion, bullets, wallet]
[5] Talk to your friend on the phone and tell him about your weeaboo dream
[6] Time to go jogging
>> No. 10281
(Considering this in addition to any other options out there)

[x] Find Vermillion, count all the bullets you have, and then try to remember if you can account for ALL of the bullets fired or not.
>> No. 10282
>>10273 here. Taking >>10281 into consideration.
>> No. 10283
Can you just imagine the mind-fuckery that would happen if there's a 'missing bullet', followed by a news report about a young girl that got shot by some unusual weapon?
>> No. 10297
>>10283

Well, there was that corpse in the alleyway.
>> No. 10308
>>10283

Watch as the Vermillion gets taken by the police when you're spotted jogging with it in your pants. I can tell this is going to be a long and painful storyline.
>> No. 10309
>>10297

Try a completely different anoynmous dead person, with only bullet in her.

>>10308
hem.

>>10308

Err... that's not a gun in my pants! I'm just happy to see you!
>> No. 10346
>>10308

Watch as Rip proves himself not to be a complete retard.
>> No. 10349
>>10346

When it comes to you, I highly doubt that.
>> No. 10351
>>10349

It's not because I can that it's a good idea to do it.

Writing as soon as I come back, in one or two hours.
>> No. 10355
[x] Find Vermillion, load it and fire at the ceiling, attempting to kill the goddamn baby.
[x] jail end
>> No. 10356
Okay, now that seriously does it, when it doesn’t wake you up in the middle of the night, it tortures your ears in the middle of the day. This needs to end. Besides, you’ve got something ready in case of a life-or-death situation such as this one. Granted, you bought it in the middle of the night and you didn’t seriously intend to use it, but you can’t help it anymore.

You firmly grab the megaphone laying near the bed and move straight under the room where the noise is coming from. You put a foot on the ground and move the megaphone in front of your mouth before taking a deep breath. Finally, you let out all the RAGE accumulated over those last weeks.

-“Okay listen up up there! I’m giving you a simple choice. Either you teach this little piece of crap to SHUT THE LIVING HELL UP and to stop bothering everyone else all the time or you BUY IT A GODDAMN MUZZLE, like a fucking dog.” A slight pause “Oh, yeah, almost forgot. If this stupid baby keep waking me up every morning I’m gonna just call the cops. Oh and YES I have the right to. I SURE HOPE IT’S LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE APPARTMENT TO HEAR IT AND UNDERSTAND. GOT THAT!?”

As you let go of the megaphone and get your foot off the wall, you can hear cheers and clapping in several of the other households of the apartment complex. Right, now that’s something you really wanted to do, taken care of. Now forward to the next step of your routine. You walk into the kitchen and take a few seconds to think about the meal. It doesn’t take long to decide. It’s already lunch time and your last meal was a while ago. You take out a few eggs and sausages for a classic American breakfast. You take out the required dishes as well and start preparing the meal. After putting some butter in the pans and turning the oven on, you grab the phone and put it down on the counter.

You break the eggs and let them fill the left pan, then you put some sausages in the right one. You take the phone and dial Sanzo’s number before sticking the phone between your left shoulder and your cheek. With your right arm, you start scrambling the eggs.

-“Well if it isn’t Van! Dude you’re laaaate”
-“Yeah I missed you too Sanzo.”
-“So, what happened?”
-“What?”
-“Well, it isn’t like you to call me in the middle of the day like that, let alone call me at all!”
-“Well, yeah, I got something to tell you that’ll make you forget about your downloads and Rage behind the phone.”
-“DO TELL”

As you keep an eye on the food, eventually shaking the pans so the sausages roast evenly and to make sure the eggs are not burned, you tell Sanzo about your dream, trying to tell as much as possible without taking too much time. You describe to him how real the dream felt and explain how you have no idea whatsoever what it could means. For once in a blue moon, Sanzo listens to you quietly, only emitting small “hm” and “ho-oh~” every now and then. As you finish your story, a heavy silence ensues.

-“... God I fucking hate you...” Sanzo says before hanging up the phone. Okay that was weird.

You put the phone away and turn off the oven. You then transfer the eggs and the sausages from the pans to a more convenient dish and eat hungrily, leaving the cleaning for later. Even though you only moved in recently, it’s your second year at college and you have been living alone for a while. Not wanting to become fat, you’ve tried to avoid instant meal and junk food and rather to learn how to cook. After a while you became pretty decent even though you’re not an expert. Your meal finished, you hurry to the bathroom.

You undress and get into the shower, turning the water on and setting it to the hottest. You just stand still for a moment, relaxing after the events of yesterday. Who needs massage when you get your own personal home-made hot-springs? You clean yourself slowly and turn off the water. As you get out of the shower, you hear your neighbors above talking loudly. Looks like they are having an argument of some sort and it’s getting ugly. Perfect. You dry yourself and put on your tracksuit, a fairly recent one, mainly black with two small yellow stripes on each leg and arm.

You look around you for the Vermillion and the bullets. You can’t seem to find them anywhere and the people upstairs are talking louder than ever. Now it’s more like they’re yelling unintelligible things at each other. Suddenly, you smack your forehead as you remember. The reason why you can’t find them anywhere is because you didn’t take them off when you went to sleep. That’s right; you slept with those still stuck between your jeans and your belt. Suddenly, an oppressive need seize you. You rush to the bathroom and untie the pouch. You open it and frantically count the bullets. 32, they’re still all here, why did you panic like that for a split second? That’s just silly. You keep the pouch and the Vermillion with you and go take out your camelpack. Now it would only be silly to go jogging with a gun hanging out of your pants wouldn’t it? As you open the bag, your appartment’s door violently opens.

-“YOU FUCKING BASTARD”

You slowly turn to face whoever just barged into your propriety, displaying your most annoyed and slightly infuriated look.

-“HOW DARE YOU” The man goes on “I’LL -AH SHIT! FUCK!!” his eyes open wide.

-“What?” You ask calmly.

The man looks at you with fear and backs away slowly; are you really that scary? He closes the door behind him and you can hear him run away from your door. Just wha-- oh that’s right, you were holding the Vermillion all the time, no wonder he reacted like that. Well, it’s not as if you attacked him or anything, he can’t get you in trouble for shit. You sigh and put the Vermillion and the pouch in your Camelpack’s pocket. You fill it with water and adjust it on your bag. Well, time to go.
---------------------------------------

[ ]Input Destination
>> No. 10358
[x]The Park.
>> No. 10359
[x] The park

Let's fight to the death, Nero Chaos!
>> No. 10360
>>10351
>>10356

>Well, it’s not as if you attacked him or anything, he can’t get you in trouble for shit.
>Well, time to go.

"Excuse me sir, a man called the police saying he was being threatened with a gun. Now it's just your story against his. If we find said weapon on your person we will have to bring you down to the station".

Bullshit.
>> No. 10361
>>10360
He barged into our home, yelling obscenities and threatening us. Our word is superior.

Do defense of self and property clauses exist in Lost Angles?
>> No. 10362
>>10361

True, but did we not disturb the peace and yell obscenities of our own, thus instigating the intrusion?
>> No. 10364
>>10360

They'd make him go to the station and file a criminal complaint. Then they'd come to your door, asking to come inside and talk. After that, they go back and decide if a crime actually occurred. If they do, then they have to get a judge to issue a warrant for your arrest and a search warrant to search your domicile.

This is LA, man. Cops got too much shit on their plates to entertain assholes like this.

>>10362

No. There was no invitation to trespass. What the cops are going to say to this guy is that he shouldn't have taken things into his own hands, and to next time call the police first if there's a disturbance.
>> No. 10380
>and put on your tracksuit, a fairly recent one, mainly black with two small yellow stripes on each leg and arm.
I see what you did there.
>> No. 10386
[X] Go to the park

Well I'm quite confused now, we should get to somewhere, but nobody knows where.
ALSO: Check your e-mails and ordinary mails, and the old paper that had yesterday the Vermilion writing on it. Maybe it's magical and it gives you messages or hints, or maybe the gun tries to speak to you.

And I lol'd the megaphone thing, but Anon should not forget that the baby just won't shut up because you say it...
>> No. 10395
Oh BTW
>>9246
>As you leave the building itself, you take a look around and sigh.
>There isn’t any park or even a small spot with vegetation in this city.
>> No. 10396
FFFFFFFF-

[x] The arcade

I wonder how Rip will react if he sees PoFV, SWR, or IaMP.
>> No. 10397
[x] The arcade
>> No. 10398
[x] The arcade
>> No. 10400
[X]Internet Caffé then...

It's time to use the power of the google!
>> No. 10406
[+] The arcade
>> No. 10407
Righto~

I'm out this evening for family matters but thanks to this lovely three hours of advance over Board Time I MAY still be able to write something before tomorrow
>> No. 10408
>>10396
He'll say "wtf are these doing here in an american arcade?"
>> No. 10410
[x] Sanzo's house. Ask him what the hell was up with his attitude on the phone.
>> No. 10452
[x] The arcade

A door slams violently above you and you give a quick glance at the ceiling. It looks like the thing’s father didn’t appreciate the message. Well, he brought it upon himself bringing such a noisy baby in an apartment complex. He was bound to get told some day.

Leaving those thoughts behind you close the door of the complex and pull slightly on the pack’s straps, adjusting them again. Without a word, you stretch your arms and legs to wake up your muscles. This task being over with, you start jogging. Despite not being the kind of guy to spend all his days at a gym, you always kept yourself in shape. You simply feel as if you couldn’t live fully if you were like one of those fatsos that crowd the country as of late. Your thoughts, as well as yourself, wander aimlessly from one thing to another. After about half an hour of jogging, you decide that it’s enough. You stop on the corner of a street and read the names on the panels. You lean back against a light post and make a mental map of the area. You’re presently n the Eastern part of the city, there’s not a lot around, mainly residential areas and further to the East there’s the Industrial Park. There are only a few places worth of interest around and you settle for the arcades.

After a short walk, you arrive at your destination. This city may lack a lot of things, but at least the arcades here are decent. As you enter the building, the bright light of the sun is replaced by the just as powerful mass of colored neons and bulbs. You loosen the straps of the camelpack a little to be more comfortable and start walking around. Numerous games are filling the large room. Shooting, racing, fighting; even that retarded whatsisname dance game fat kids are always babbling about. At first, you only watch other people play, searching familiar faces. You generally come across a lot of weird people in the arcades and today isn’t any exception. In the corner you see an old man around 80 screaming like a little kid at a racing game, somewhere on your left there’s a small crowd massed around a brown-haired girl with strange black and white clothing playing a STG. Hey is this Sanzo? Yup and he’s seen you too.

He walks up to you, wearing his usual outfit composed of plain jeans and a T-shirt with a random anime logo. Alongside him is Daniel Ray Mills, another friend of yours. He wears black pants with a white vertical stripe, a white T-shirt and a black leather vest.

-“Hey Rip” says Daniel, waving lazily

-“About damn time” adds Sanzo. “You finally made it here!” wait, you were supposed to meet him? Better yet, didn’t you two leave in bad terms?

-“Hi guys, what were you waiting for? I don’t remember anything special happening here today.”

-“There isn’t, but we’re lucky as hell though.” Sanzo replies with his usual enthusiasm “I’ve met someone wonderful. Well, met is a big word, I’ve seen... heard about someone wonderful...whatever... but you got to meet her too! She’s somewhere around!”

You glance at Daniel and he gives you an apologetic looks, as if he wanted to say “sorry man, but you’re screwed”. You can see him makes the cross sign with his right hand and utter a silent “yes!” as Sanzo keep babbling on and on but not to him anymore.

-“Well, what do you say? I think I’ve last seen her somewhere around the fighting games area.”

------------------------------
[ ] Meet Sanzo’s mysterious encounter
[ ] Just stay around and challenge your friends to a few games.
[ ] Just wander around and take a look at the girls
[ ] Try to beat an high score [Specify what type of game]
[ ] This place doesn’t feel right, get out.

ALSO: x2
[ ] Head
[ ] Tail
>> No. 10453
>Alongside him is Daniel Ray Mills, another friend of yours. He wears black pants with a white vertical stripe, a white T-shirt and a black leather vest.

DR MILLS BROTHER OF KC MILLS

[x] Meet Sanzo’s mysterious encounter
[x] Tail

I hope he's not trying to hook us up with someone again. That last one was a porker.
>> No. 10454
I think this is the part where we die, horribly. Sanzo, you're a prick.

[x] Meet Sanzo's mysterious encounter.
[x] Heads.

Doesn't afraid of anything.
>> No. 10456
[x] Meet Sanzo’s mysterious encounter
[x] Tails

Damn Touhou girls invading my OTHER dream world.
Or it's that German chick.
>> No. 10458
[x] Meet Sanzo’s mysterious encounter
[x] Tails
>> No. 10463
Shitfuck, I'm running out of context-sensitive pics.
-------------------------------------------
[x] Meet Sanzo’s mysterious encounter
[x] Tails X2


-“mm’kay” you answers absent-mindedly.

You don’t specially care about the “wonderful” people he meet on a daily basis, but hey, it could turn out to be someone decent, this time. Besides, at this point Daniel would have usually placed his arms in an “X” while Sanzo was looking away to warn you, which he did not do yet.

-“MARVELOUS!” God you hate when he does that. Everybody is looking at the three of you for a split second then everyone resumes their respective activities. “Follow me she’s got to be still here...”

You and Daniel follows Sanzo through the crowd and pass from the Shooting area to the fighting area. You notice that nobody is playing. A big crowd has gathered around a single machine at the end of the line. That’s strange, what’s happening over there... Talking about strange, you realize this isn’t the strange event that happened today. You didn’t pay attention back then, but you’re positive that someone was stalking you while you were jogging earlier. Of course you have no proof but you can’t help it. You shake your head, what’s up with you? Did you suddenly become paranoid? There’s no way that could be right. You report your attention to the crowd ahead.

-“She’s the one over there.” Sanzo says

-“WHICH one?” you reply, slightly annoyed.

-“The one playing” Daniel completes almost immediately.

-“So... why is everyone watching her? ”

-“She managed to beat every single challenger present in the Arcade on that new game they got. I have no idea how she’s doing that, but she’s undefeated and has been there for an hour or two.”

She must be a pretty awesome player, granted, but most competition players ends up being no-lives or geek, generally ugly, in which case you’re not sure you’re that interested. You follow Sanzo and Daniel towards the crowd cheering and commenting noisily. You can’t even see her or the game yet, there are too many people surrounding the machine. As you make your way through the mass, you ask your comrades.

-“So, just what game is it anyway?”

-“I can’t remember the damn name” Daniel replies “Scarlet something, it’s animu-ish so I guess Sanzo knows”

-“Weather Rhapsody! Get your facts right bastard.” Sanzo confirms.

-“Oh shut up you weeabo.” Daniel counters swiftly.

Finally, you manage to reach the inner part of the crowd. You can see her and her opponent. She definitely isn’t what you first though to say the least. Her long and healthy blonde hair falls lazily on a dark purple thin blouse. She also wears tight black jeans with a mini-skirt the same color of her blouse over them. Her curves and her perfect face are quite enough for any sane man to be caught staring more than intended. Her eyes are of a slightly lighter shade of purple than her clothes. The woman’s beauty completely shadows her opponent and you don’t even pay attention to him.

The game is an old-fashioned 2-D fighting game, obviously of Japanese origins (Of course Sanzo, knows it’s name), and seems to uses projectiles more than in most of fighter games. She is fighting using a blonde-haired character with a silly hat and an umbrella, her opponent is... wait... is that Reimu? You blink, yup, that sure does look like her. Well, now you know you aren’t simply hallucinating in your dreams...Quickly enough, the young woman beats her opponent 2 to 0 and the crowd sheers. She stands up and stretches her arms before cracking her fingers.

-“Aaand, that’s it for now. A lady needs some time to rest.” She announces with a lively voice. The crowd quickly breaks and everybody returns to their machines while your group stays here.

-“God you’re awesome!” Sanzo starts “Just how many of them did you beat? That was simply fan-tas-tic.”

She looks away, obviously slightly annoyed by the fanboy “Oh, 43 and a half...”

-“a half?” Daniel inquires before you could ask it yourself.

-“Yeah, the guy got mad after the first round and left like a douche, yelling that I was hacking or something...” You could swear she glanced at you right now “That’s why a half.”

-“Heh, I’m not actually surprised you only fought one of these idiots” Daniel replies.

Interrupting everything, Daniel’s cell phone rings. He grabs it and listens silently. His eyes widens and he nearly drops the phone.

-“What’s up Dan?” Sanzo ask, worried.

-“Somebody’s trying to steal my fucking car!” Daniel shouts before putting his cell phone away and rushing out of the arcade, Sanzo in tow.

-“Well, that sure was unexpected” the young woman giggles softly. “What about you?” she now stares directly in your eyes. “You’re not going with them?”
-----------------------------------------
[ ] Excuse yourself and hurry after Daniel and Sanzo.
[ ] Excuse yourself but don’t chase after the other two [Input destination]
[ ] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her
[ ] Challenge her to a duel on whatever the hell was the name of the game.
[ ] Just wander around
>> No. 10464
{X} Challenge her to a duel on whatever the hell was the name of the game.
>> No. 10465
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her
[x] Challenge her to a duel on whatever the hell was the name of the game.

And pinch yourself because purple eyes are pretty weird.
>> No. 10466
[x] Challenge her to a duel on whatever the hell was the name of the game.
>> No. 10470
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her

She just said she wants to take a break.
>> No. 10471
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her
>> No. 10472
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her
>> No. 10473
Well at least one of them is not skip-reading.

Tied votes are tied.
>> No. 10474
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her
>> No. 10476
[X] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her

>>“What about you?” she now stares directly in your eyes. “You’re not going with them?”

Nah. Those guys is dildos.
>> No. 10478
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her.
[x] Challenge her to a duel on a game you're more familiar with.
>> No. 10479
[X] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her
>> No. 10480
Holy fuck, 10? And my house is still not on fire/flooded/attacked by monsters?

Writan.
>> No. 10481
Well, fuck, I can't be assed finishing anything in the middle of the night a Sunday. Self-sage for weakness. I'll beb ack at it tomorow afrernoon. Hopefully
>> No. 10514
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her.
if I'm not late..
>> No. 10523
>I'll beb ack at it tomorow afrernoon. Hopefully

derp
>> No. 10534
>>10481

>tomorow afrernoon

Fight the urge.
>> No. 10536
WHERE IS MY MINDFUCK??

AME WRITE!!
>> No. 10580
UPDATE
>> No. 10582
7 minutes
>> No. 10583
[x] Stay with the young woman and try to get to know her

-“Nah, even the most desperate of hoboes wouldn’t steal that kind of car. And even if it DID get stolen, it wouldn’t go anywhere too far...”

-“Is it really in such a poor condition?”

-“Actually, no, it’s just that Dan added so many things, neons, tags and stuffs, that he don’t even need a licence plate. Either it’s a prank or the one who stole it is a complete retard.”

-“I see...” The woman examines you despite the insufficient lighting of the Arcades “So, what were you doing here in this?” she points at your tracksuit.

-“Hm?” that’s right; you came straight here after your morning jog. “Well, really I was just passing by, I’ve met seen Sanzo and Daniel and they wanted to show me some “Wonderful” person they met yet never spoke to and here I am, talking to a total stranger in PT clothes in the middle of the arcades.” You say as if it was an everyday event.

The woman smiles at your honesty and carefree attitude. For some reason you feel like challenging her to that game she was playing just now but you realize it may not be the smartest idea, especially since you never played this one. There’s the fact she just said she wanted to take a break too.

-“Hey, let’s go get something to drink. I’m getting tired.” She announces before yawning lazily and stretching her arms again.

-“Yah, good idea.”

Thinking of it, it would be nice, you’ve been jogging non-stop for thirty minutes before going to the arcades and you’re quite thirsty. You follow her, wondering where she is going. You don’t remember seeing any vending machines around. As you turn the corner of a wall filled with games, you notice a small corridor you had never seen before. Was it here all along? The corridor is completely empty and only the weak light of the games in the main room tears through the dense darkness. You walk into the void without any hesitation. After all, what kind of mature man would be afraid of the dark anyway? You take a quick glance behind you and something catches your attention.

You stop for a moment and lean against the wall, disappearing entirely into darkness. You take a better look and you see him, wandering around, searching for something. This guy, you have no idea who he is but you’re positive it’s the same as earlier, in the street. The feeling you had of being watched, stalked, is confirming as the man keep searching for something or someone he can’t find.

-“You coming?~” the woman says, grabbing your wrist.

-“Y-yeah, sorry. I just saw someone weird passing by, that’s all.”

-“Oh?” she now look at you with a half-amused smirk “what kind of person?”

You sigh slightly. Sometimes you wish people wouldn’t ask so many questions. Besides, there’s no way you’re going to bother her with something like this. After all why would somebody ever stalk you? Thinking rationally it’s plain stupid. For a split second, the words “we will meet again” echoes in your mind, but you can’t remember where you heard this.

-“Oh, he was wearing rags and was half-shaved. Looked like a hobo and I was wondering what he was doing in here.” A white lie, but you pull it out without any hesitation betraying your voice.

-“Is that so?~” she replies, still smirking, before turning around and disappearing again into the corridor. You follow her into the nothingness and walk about ten meters without seeing anything. Why is the lighting so bad here anyway and why is she leading you there? Suddenly, you bump violently into a wall, letting go of a small “ouch”. You touch the wall with your palms, trying to find a doorknob or something, but in vain. You expand your search area and find out that the corridor abruptly turns to the left. You continue in this way, slower this time, hoping this was the only corner. Quickly enough, several colored lights appear at the end of the corridor. As you finally leave it and enter into a big room mostly lighted by colored neons, you take a look around.

This place looks like the mix between a bar and a nightclub. Occupying half of the place, there is a well-sized counter with various alcohols on display. A dancing floor is taking the rest of the place. It is somewhat lower than the rest of the room and smokes comes from little grids in the corners. Colored light beams are moving around, illuminating the smoke clouds and adding a feeling to the place. The girl is right besides you, gazing at the light show on the dance floor. Strangely enough, there is no one dancing, as if it was closed. “Well of course if it’s a nightclub it won’t be opened in the middle of the day” you tell yourself interiorly.

-“This is my secret hang-out” the woman suddenly says before turning to you and winking like a small girl “I come here when I want to get some peace.”

-“Yeah... but what IS this place anyway? And why is it’s entrance concealed in some dark corner of the Arcades?”

The woman close her eyes and shake her head, moving her hands in a circular motion before adding with a mocking tone -“you’re worrying for details.”

As you’re about to reply, you notice her eyes are now of a dark golden shade. “An effect of the lighting surely” you answers to yourself.

-“Come to think of it, I never asked you your name. I’m Rip, Rip Van Winkle.”

She smirks and leans toward you slowly. She stops at about 5 centimeters of your face and whispers in your left ear “You can call me Rin~” she then returns to a normal position and goes on “I’m from another country. Guessing from your name, you too.”

-“Actually, no. My ancestors were Dutch, but my family has been living here for a few generations.”

-“Oh?~” she shrugs “Well then, Rip, I know the owner of this place, so I can come in anytime and take a few drinks, why don’t you stay for a while?”

-------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Decline, this place feels weird and she seems a little too incline at having fun with strangers.
[ ] Decline, you want to find out more about that guy who’s been following you.
[ ] Accept, talk for a while [Insert Topic]
[ ] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS
[ ] Accept, take a better look at this place, it’s intriguing you.
>> No. 10585
Oh BTW, I made a mistake above. They weren't playing SWR but IaMP.
>> No. 10586
[X] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS

LET'S GET WASTED
>> No. 10588
>>10585
Same difference.

[X] Accept, talk for a while [That weird dream you had last night, why was Reimu in that game?]
>> No. 10589
[x] Accept, talk for a while [That weird dream you had last night, why was Reimu in that game?]

Our border between dreams and reality is crumbling. WE CAN AFFORD TO LOOK CRAZY.
>> No. 10590
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS.
[x] Talk for a while [what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?]
>> No. 10592
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]

Slightly changing the meaning of the talk option - "Why was Reimu in the game?" might just get "She's the main character of course". Instead, pass it off as a spooky, psychic kind of dream - you've pretty sure you haven't seen that game before, so why would you have dreams about it?
>> No. 10593
x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]
>> No. 10594
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]
>> No. 10595
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)

Getting drunk off our ass is no way in making good impressions on people.

[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]

Never played IaMP, but Reimu's a game character? Questions needing answers.
>> No. 10596
>>10595
Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Alice, Patchouli, Youmu, Remilia, Yuyuko, and Yukari from past games, and newcomer Suika as the final boss. Meiling was included with a later patch, but has no story mode path or endings.
>> No. 10597
[z] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[z] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]

Acceptin gaems.
>> No. 10598
>>10596

You misunderstood what I meant. I was saying that Rip has never played it so he has some questions that need to be answered regarding it.

I guess I should have phrased it better.
>> No. 10599
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]
>> No. 10602
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]
>> No. 10603
Talking to a girl, about ANOTHER girl, that was in a DREAM? Does anon have no libido? Or just no sense when dealing with women?
>> No. 10604
>>Does anon have no libido? Or just no sense when dealing with women?

Do you even need to ask?
>> No. 10605
>>10603
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]
[x] If nothing comes of that, steer the conversation toward games you both like and other hobbies she has

Better? I hope we'd autopilot into that anyway, it's not like Teruyo is writing this.
>> No. 10609
>>10605

Oh ho, why not go even further?

[x] "I wonder if you'll show up in my dreams as well?"
>> No. 10611
>>10609
ho-oh~


My philo class finished earlier than usual. I'll start writing immediately but I don't know if I'll have time to finish and post before I go home.
>> No. 10616
[x] Accept, ALCOHOL ABUSAN GAEMS. (Just enough to loosen yourself up.)
[x] Accept, talk for a while [The girl in my dream was in the game.]



-"Why not?" You reply while raising your shoulders. "But seriously, what is this place. I mean it looks like a night club and all, but why is the entrance into another building. Is it illegal or something?"

-"Oh the entrance? Let's just say there's one at several "convenient" places and I know well how to find them." she replies, still with her mocking tone. With that attitude you can't be sure if she's just goofing around or actually serious.

-"Right, that'll do for now." you finally give up, not wanting to look weird by insisting again and again over the whereabouts of this place.

You follow her towards the bar half of the side while looking everywhere around you. All this material is, or at least seems, to be prime quality. There isn't even a single stain on the walls or the floor. What is this place for anyway, to be hidden like this? A gang's hang-out? An illegal drug traffic center? By the time you've reached the counter you already imagined nearly every possible scenario out of curiosity. You're not really scared about being here, stranger stuff happened. As you sit next to the girl you remember that one time in the Don Castigo Avenue when a whore was all over you trying to seduce you and drag you to her buddies with crowbars. That one was a close call, you've never trusted the girl to begin with but you still wanted to know what she was up to. You rub your back, remembering how bad it was hurting the next day. Well, can't help complain, you DID manage to get out of this one with both your life AND your wallet…

-"So, what will you be Drinking?"

-"Abe Yume" you replies without even thinking.

-"Oh? I didn't know you liked specialties of where I'm from."

-"Hm?"

That's true; you don't remember seeing that brand anywhere in San Pedro, but for some reason the name echoes in your head as a good choice. You can't really make out why, but it feels like someone suggested it to you a while back.

-"It's pretty rare, I wonder where you heard about it." she answers with a little more serious.

-"I can't remember either; it's just a feeling I got. Like someone I met told me it was a must-try."

-"Do you remember about this person?" she asks before standing up and hoping on the other side of the bar.

You pause for a moment, trying to remember. It's surprisingly hard; you know it's not that far away in your memory yet it just won't show up. You rub your forehead with your left hand out of frustration and let out a sigh

-"Oh for God's--" As you were about to go ranting it strikes you. "Oh that's right. T'was in a dream! What a weird dream that was… I never had one like that before; it was incredibly realistic, nothing like any normal dream…"

-"Is that so?" she asks; only slightly interested. While you were talking, she was searching through the bottles in the bar.

-"Yeah, I'm not the kind of guy who pays attention to dreams, but that one was definitely weird." Rin finally finds what she was searching and come back by your side with two red bottles. "Usually dreams are memories of things you've lived, seen or experienced, but this one was filled with things and people I didn't know."

Rin gives you one of the bottles and sit down. It's an "Abe Yume" all right. So they got "rare" stuff here and the owner doesn't mind? This place keeps getting weirder and weirder.

-"By the way, the red-white girl in the game you were playing. Her name is Reimu Hakurei, right?"

-"Yeah, what of it?"

-"I've met her in that dream…"

Rin who was about to take a drop suddenly stops and put back the bottle slowly.

-"Say that again." she asks, now visibly more interested.

-"Yeah, in that dream I hanged out with Reimu for a while, but there was also a lot of other people I had never ever seen or heard of before. Like Suika and Marisa. I assume they're in that game too, right?"

-"Correct. Did you meet other characters from the game? What else happened."

You mention Youkais, Danmaku, that winged girl that mysteriously came back to life. You are surprised of how clear your dream remains even few hours after waking up. Usually, they just fade out of your memory but everything is still clear. You give as many details as possible and she listens carefully, the both of you drinking lightly. By the time you're done, some time passed. You think about going back and checking up on the two others, but you definitely are feeling nice here. Nobody to annoy you, the lights are pretty and there doesn't seem to be any sound. Come to think of it, that's strange. The corridor wasn't that long, you should still be hearing the noises from the arcades yet as you stopped talking a complete silence invaded the place. You could hear a fly at the edge of the dance floor.

-"I wonder if you'll show up in my dreams as well" you concludes, half-joking.

Rin giggles and looks straight into your eyes. Hers are still dark golden, was it rather the arcades's colored lights that made you think they were purple in the first place?

-"I just may" she replies on the same joking tone.

-"You seem to like that game a lot. You must have practiced like hell to beat all those people that easily."

-"Nah, it's the people here who suck at video games"

You laugh sincerely. She’s right, a lot of people here are young teenagers who thinks they’re godlike but are nothing but trash in both video games AND real life. Yah, you don’t really know why, but this first impression of insecurity you had when you first came here completely vanished. The deserted nightclub now seem to be one of the best place to just relax, the complete lack of noises, the temperature which is just perfect, the lights that keep moving even though there should be no one to enjoy them.

-“Ya’know, I’d like to face you to one of those sometime. I never played that game you were on earlier, but I can’t say without bragging that I’m better than your average arcade player.” You announce calmly, your gaze lost in the silent light show present only for the two of you to enjoy.

-“Oh, I don’t doubt it.”

The two of you keep talking about video games for a while and before long your bottles are empty. You mostly talk about a few RTS you used to be pretty darn good at and some fightin games you started playing with Sanzo and ended up playing here when you realized there was the same ones in the arcade. Rin, despite what you thought, isn’t really a gamer. You witnessed her being pretty good back there, but just hearing her like that she sounds like she barely ever play video games at all. She comes here every once in a while, beat up everyone else in the arcades, and eventually leave for another while. A quick glance at your watch tells you it’s been nearly one hour since you came here. Immediately imitating you, Rin also takes a look at her own watch and looks back at you.

-“It’s been a while now isn’t it? You should get going, your friends are going to worry.”

-“You’re staying here?” you ask somewhat curious. Wasn’t she just taking a small break.

-“I’m waiting for the owner to come back.” She says, suddenly serious.

[ ] Ask if you can stay
[ ] Ask what the owner is like
[ ] Ask about the place.
[ ] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side.
[ ] Just leave, try to find Sanzo and Daniel
[ ] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor
>> No. 10623
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.

After you hear/see what you need:

[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.

[x] Afterwards, try to find Sanzo and Daniel.
>> No. 10624
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.

After you hear/see what you need:

[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.
[x] Afterwards, try to find Sanzo and Daniel.
>> No. 10625
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.

After you hear/see what you need:

[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.
[x] Afterwards, try to find Sanzo and Daniel.


Oooh, shady, shady.
>> No. 10626
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.

After you hear/see what you need:

[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.
[x] Afterwards, try to find Sanzo and Daniel.
>> No. 10627
>>10583
>only the weak light of the games in the main room tears through the dense darkness.
>“Is that so?~” she replies
>Why is the lighting so bad here anyway
>Suddenly, you bump violently into a wall, letting go of a small “ouch”.
So what is Rumia doing in an arcade?

Not like it's something to worry about, though, since we apparently have a natural resistance to her:
>You walk into the void without any hesitation. After all, what kind of mature man would be afraid of the dark anyway?
>> No. 10628
>>10627

So, Rin = Rumia?

I wonder, I wonder~
>> No. 10629
>>10627

Rumia?

It's Yukari.

Calls herself "Rin~" (as in "YukaRin~"), blonde hair, purple clothes, eye color that changes from gold to violet, making corridors appear from nowhere... how many hints do you need?
>> No. 10630
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.

After you hear/see what you need:

[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.
[x] Afterwards, try to find Sanzo and Daniel.

Bandwagon.
>> No. 10637
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.

After you hear/see what you need:

[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.
[x] Afterwards, try to find Sanzo and Daniel.

Updates?
>> No. 10638
10-minutes nap then writan
>> No. 10640
[x] Fake to be leaving but remain in the darkness of the corridor.
After you hear/see what you need:
[x] Take your leave, wait for her on the other side. Ask to walk her home.


-“I’m pretty sure they went home already, it’s been an hour, am I not right? I know them, it’s not their type. You really just don’t want the owner to see me here, correct?”

-“Well, maybe it wouldn’t be in my best interest for her to know I bring people over and treat them to some of hers most expansive alcohols now would it?” she asks with a large smile.

Incapable of finding an argument against this, you simply shrug and stand up.

-“Well, It was nice to meet you, see you some other time.”

-“Maybe we will meet again” she replies as you walk away “Maybe~”

You enter the corridor and turn the corner after nearly hitting it again. You stop in the darkness and listen. Something simply doesn’t feel right, although you can’t quite make what. There’s something about this “owner” that bugs you too. You walk back as stealthily as possible and lean closely against the wall before realizing it’s useless. The corridor is so dark that you could be standing right in the middle of it and somebody within a meter of you wouldn’t see you. You slowly turn the corner, trying your best to stay within the cover of the numbing darkness. You risk a look and you can see her. She’s still sitting where she was when you left but she is looking away. You remain completely motionless, waiting for the “owner” to show up.

-“You know, I can still see you.”

Shit, how did she do that? She’s not even looking here! You curses silently and walk away. You walk about half the distance then stop and simply fake walking, making lower and lower sounds. Well if you’re not seeing anything at least you’re going to hear what’s so secret. You stay like this for a moment. You finally hear footsteps in the night club, then, nothing. Nobody is talking, nobody is moving. You try harder to listen, but it’s no use. Besides, the noises of the arcades, even if not that loud yet, are still interfering. You walk back into the nightclub, about to pretext you’ve forgot to ask her number, but it’s completely empty. Rin is nowhere in sight. No sign of the “owner” neither. Looking more closely, you notice several other corridors leading in different directions all over the place. There also is an half-concealed staircase in a corner of the dance floor

-------------------------------------------------------
[ ] Search the corridor
[ ] Walk down the stairs
[ ] Investigate the nightclub
[ ] Leave, search for your friends.
[ ] Go back home
[ ] Go back to the arcade and see if the man is still there.
>> No. 10647
[x] Call Sanzo and Dan, ask them if everything's alright. Get them to meet you down here. Ask them if they see a strange looking man on the way; confront him if possible.
[x] Go on without them to investigate the nightclub a bit.
[x] Walk down the stairs after you're done.
[x] Search the corridors if you find nothing of interest.

This is dangerous. Maybe those two will save your ass if shit hits the proverbial fan.
>> No. 10648
[x] Call Sanzo and Dan, ask them if everything's alright. Get them to meet you down here. Ask them if they see a strange looking man on the way; confront him if possible.
[x] Go on without them to investigate the nightclub a bit.
[x] Walk down the stairs after you're done.
[x] Search the corridors if you find nothing of interest.

Okay.
>> No. 10649
[x] Call Sanzo and Dan, ask them if everything's alright. Get them to meet you down here. Ask them if they see a strange looking man on the way; confront him if possible.
[x] Go on without them to investigate the nightclub a bit.
[x] Walk down the stairs after you're done.
[x] Search the corridors if you find nothing of interest.
>> No. 10675
[x] Call Sanzo and Dan, ask them if everything's alright. Get them to meet you down here. Ask them if they see a strange looking man on the way; confront him if possible.
[x] Go on without them to investigate the nightclub a bit.
[x] Walk down the stairs after you're done.
[x] Search the corridors if you find nothing of interest.
>> No. 10687
[x] Don't call nor search Sanzo and Dan, they can wait. plus if you walk out of the nightclub to look for them it might just vanish on you, the place feels kind of weird, what with all those odd passages, complete lack of outside sound etc.
[x] Go on without them to investigate the nightclub a bit.
[x] Walk down the stairs after you're done.
[x] Search the corridors if you find nothing of interest.
>> No. 10702
[x] Go on without them to investigate the nightclub a bit.
[x] Walk down the stairs after you're done.
[x] Search the corridors if you find nothing of interest.
>> No. 10712
>>10709

You... how dare you ad-spam my CYOA...

Pic closely related
>> No. 10713
ALSO. Maybe it's just me, but aren't asking them to come and going without them utually exclusive? it's like "Oh yeah get your arses here, I've found something deliciously mysterious but you stay by the door I'm going in alone."
>> No. 10715
>>10687
>>10713

Maybe it should have been worded better.

[x] Ask Sanzo and Dan to come down here. Give them the directions to the corridor which leads to the bar.
>> No. 10760
Yes, I'm late... very. I got no excuse apart from the fact that I beaten the whole White Shark campaign on Submarine Titans. Here, have some updates.

-------------------------

You shake your head and rub your eyes, as if awakening from a long slumber or realizing something that should have been obvious yet wasn’t. What’s going on here? Are you still sleeping? This just feels wrong. First, that strange girl who out of nowhere wants to know more about you, then this place altogether stinks with weirdness. Seriously, a nightclub INSIDE the arcades, just how does that even fit with the laws of physics? And then, Arcades are noisy as hell, how can you just NOT hear them while you didn’t even close a door behind you, you just walked down a corridor. It would take some special walls and whatnot to accomplish that yet there’s nothing between the two establishments. Not even thinking about why a building would be constructed inside another which doesn’t even make any sense to begin with!

You let out a groan and rub your head harshly, rushing your hands through your hair and then simply looking down, eyes closed. What. The. Fuck. You stomp your left feet with your right and the pain reminds you with a cruel realism that you’re neither sleeping nor hallucinating. Besides, drugs never were your style to begin with. You open your eyes and just lean lazily against the wall, tired by all this confusing thinking. You are once again interested into venturing inside that damned nightclub, but this time, it isn’t out of sheer curiosity or boredom. Something is just plain wrong and you WILL know what it is. You walk back toward the Arcade and let out a shout after a few meters in the desperately overwhelming darkness of the corridor.

-“SANZO! DANIEL! IF YOU CAN GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE, HURRY UP. THERE’S A PASSAGE BETWEEN THE NEW NASCAR GAME AND THE OLD DAYTONA USA!”

That’s that. If they didn’t already leave -or if they returned at all for that matters - and find their way here, it will at least make you feel like you’re not the only one going crazy. You take off your camelpack and swiftly open it. You take out the Vermillion and the black leather pouch. Since you are wearing a tracksuit, you can’t tie it on your belt anymore; you’ll have to find something else. You close the bag and put it back on your back, realizing the straps could do. You tie the pouch on the left strap and let it hang; pulling on it slightly to make sure it won’t just break like that. You load the Vermillion and are somewhat surprised you are able to do so in complete darkness. You stand up take a few steps forward before nodding confidently. You enter the nightclub once again and aim your weapon around, as if some gangster or Mafioso was about to pop up from behind the counter or under the tables, but nothing. It’s really, truly empty. Of all sign of life. Even the arcades have gone silent once again.

You can’t help but feel out of place. The lights are moving in intricate patterns, the smoke machines are on. The bar is filled with alcohol and looks ready to serve. Hell, there even are full glasses of different beverages every here and there. On the tables, on the counter, it feels as if everyone just vanished all of a sudden, as if the people were long gone and the place stuck into Eternity. Contrasting atrociously with the pleasant feeling you first had when you were here with that Rin girl, the area now radiate a hostile aura, as if the nightclub itself wanted you to get the fuck out immediately. You have the oppressing feeling of being watched from somewhere you can’t really make out.

You keep advance slowly, remembering all those cop movies, and look everywhere, always aiming the Vermillion straight ahead. You first target is the bar, moving as fast as carefulness allows you to. As you reach the counter, you literally hop over it, helping yourself with your left hand and still holding your weapon tightly in the other. You rummage through everything, move every single bottle and open every single panel. Not even wondering why none of these are locked, you are even more annoyed to find absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. If it wasn’t from this feeling of being watched and nearly ‘hunted’ by something, everything seems oddly normal. You hop over the counter again and throw caution by the window. You rush in every corner, every dead angle of the nightclub, you don’t like it. You search like a mad man, trying to find some clue, anything that would help you figure out what is wrong with this place. Alas, there isn’t a single hint. Absolutely nothing stands out of the ordinary neither on the bar, the dance floor nor around the tables. Nothing at all.

You would ask yourself what’s going on, but you simply chase the thought away as it becomes redundant. This investigation was unsatisfying, you literally spit on the ground, unable to accept defeat. This place is just screaming ‘Bizarre’ and you refuse to leave it without having found anything. What are you expecting? An opium dealer’s hide-out? The headquarters of a mafia of some sort? Maybe the secret hide-out of a Satanist sect. You have no idea what, but there MUST be something in there and you WILL find it. Your manliness and your pride command you pierce that mystery right now.

You walk towards the stairs, half-concealed by a part of wall in the farthest corner from the entrance. If you didn’t pay attention you wouldn’t have even noticed it in when you entered the first time. You walk laterally, holding the Vermillion close to you in your right hand, knees slightly flexed. Your entire body seems more awake then ever and you stay alert, waiting for the faintest sign. You reach the staircase and examine it. It looks just as awfully normal as the rest of the place. Actually, not quite. You realize it’s abnormally long, there has to be at least 50 steps to that thing. You walk it down quickly, the thought of counting the steps pass by as you barely notice it, focused on the badly lighted staircase.

As you finally reach the bottom, you look around. It’s another corridor, looking just like any other you seen upstairs and just like the one that brought you there in the first place. You can’t see much, there isn’t any form of light ahead of you and once again a veil of overwhelming darkness stands before you, as a guard of the secrets that must be lying ahead. As you gaze at the void, you think to yourself: *From this point on, there’s no turning back. Are you ready, Rip Van Winkle?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ ] Hell no, you know something bad is going to happen. Get the fuck out of here while you still can
[ ] Not quite, before you venture in there, you need some equipment. You can’t just explore that place unprepared.
[ ] Not quite, it would be safer to wait for Sanzo and Daniel to catch up with you before going on.
[ ] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back
[ ] Hell yeah, you’ve been waiting for something like this to happen for AGES
>> No. 10764
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back

It begins...
>> No. 10765
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back
>> No. 10768
[x] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back.

Into the heart of darkness.
>> No. 10772
[x] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back.... Except to grab a bottle of liqour and a lighter just incase you need a hand-held flamethrower and something to ease the pain if you die.

[x] Remember to beat the shit out of Sanzo and Dan for not getting their asses there immediately.
>> No. 10773
Is it a bad thing I'm spending the time thinking of how to add a bad 'Nice you care Rin' pun into all this?
>> No. 10774
I only get College AM Mondays so I'll be back to writing either around 12AM Boardtime if I wait until I'm home or 10AM Boardtime if I write before going back. Of course that's if there are enough vote by that time...

>>10773

As far as I care I'd rather have a bad pun than nothing at all.
>> No. 10777
[x] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back.
>> No. 10783
[x] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back.
>> No. 10795
>As far as I care I'd rather have a bad pun than nothing at all.

Even if it's like this? :

>>8521
>>8525
>> No. 10796
Huh, weird. Suppose to direct to http://www.touhouproject.com/others/res/8341.html and a short discussion on last names.
>> No. 10801
Writing/Poasting on a comp with a shitty keyboard. i just hope I fixed most of the crap if not all. Also, lol double-delete. First time I forget to fix a paragraph and the second I forget the pic. Well, Now, onward with Investigatan Gaems.

[x] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back.

--------------------

You nod silently to yourself, what is it to fear anyway in a city like San Pedro? The worst you could find is some smugglers hiding from the police. You walk toward the overwhelming darkness, only regretting not to have brought with you a flashlight. That couldn’t be helped, you think, why would you ever need a flashlight while jogging or playing video games? As you reach the veil of nothingness, you have more than ever the feeling of being watched. You can’t see what nor even imagine what is it that is watching you but one thing is for sure: It is everywhere. It is omnipresent and IT is definitely not going to go away just because you want it.

You keep walking in silence, cursing mentally Sanzo and Daniel for not being here. Where are they anyway? Did they just went back home without coming back here? That would be possible. Maybe they were mad you didn’t help them with that whole car-being-stolen story. Wait up, if someone stole Dan’s car, then how did they go back home? It’s not like they would just walk anyway. And if they still were in the arcades then why aren’t they here already. You should have heard them ages ago, with the time you think investigating every damn corner of the nightclub.

Lost in those thoughts, you keep walking without really caring how far. You just kept walking without paying any attention to the distance. After about five minutes into the nothingness, you notice a very faint purple glow on your left. It doesn’t illuminate anything but is itself sparking out of the mist of darkness as a miniature lighthouse piercing through the abysses of the raging seas. You stop next to it and take a better look. There is in fact two little spherical purple glows about 3 centimeters wide and with about the same distance between them. They irradiate an unnatural, magnetic aura and you get on your knees to examine them. You touch the surface around them and realize that the wall isn’t flat like it should be. In fact the texture reminds you of an old stone wall, but not like those from the old country, rather very primitive walls made of round stones. In fact, this is quite confusing. You pass you hands on the wall, feeling it and realize that those rocks are incredibly smooth and round. Every now and then, your fingers slip into small round cavities. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t identify what this wall is made of.

You continue your way, leaving the weird glows behind and focus; all of this with Sanzo and Daniel distracted you and you hate it. Something suddenly catches your attention. You would qualify it of weird, but since everything you see or hear can be labeled “weird” lately you don’t really bother with the term. Straight o the point, the walls aren’t the only ones to have changed, the floor too. And in fact you suspect it has been that way for a moment already, you just didn’t notice. Pretty much like the walls, the floor is somewhat trippy, all smooth but unequal. However, this time it isn’t round, it’s more as if you were walking on a floor made up of a lot of branches or something like that. God you would give anything to have a flashlight right now. As you advance, you notice more of those purple glows on both sides, of the corridor at a regular interval. They are about at one meter or so of the ground and are still always by pair.

You move forward, asking yourself a thousand questions. What are those, what are they made of? And what’s with the floor and the walls? If those glows are supposed to light up the path, why the hell are they so faint, and just how long will you keep walking like this?

Suddenly, the glows completely disappear on both sides and three pairs of glows can be seen dead ahead. Unlike the ones before, those are about as high as your head on the wall. You walk up to them and examine them for a moment. They look exactly the same as the one before. Are they indicating a crossroad of some sort?

-“huh?” says a voice

-“What is it?” says another.

-“I don’t know. Who is this?” replies the first.

Realizing the voices are coming from the pairs of glows, you back off a few steps. Now thinking of it, those almost look like two eyes watching you. Pairs of eyes, watching you. You hold tightly on the Vermillion and raise it against the invisible creature.

-“Well, we’ll find out soon enough” adds a the second.

Suddenly, a noise comes from behind you, a sound similar to the sound of pressurized gas escaping from a leak. You turn around and numerous pairs of purple lights light up, on column at a time, more or less aligned with each other. Now you can make out walls of a room about 10 meters long and 5 meters wide. So this is why the glows suddenly disappeared, you entered some antechamber or something of the like. You turn back at the three original pairs and realize they are not in the walls, they are about 50 centimeters off it. Breaking the silence which had peacefully returned, a loud, maniacal laughter erupts from the third pair of eyes, an insane, cruel laughter. And it’s owner is the next to speak.

-“Now! Reveal!”

On his words, the glows become stronger and reaching further. In no time, you can see in the room as well as if it was lighted by the crude moonlight. Finally you can see but the sight offers no joy. The walls are made of aligned human skulls and the purple glows are coming from their eyes sockets. The floor and walls are made of aligned human bones, selected with care. What in the world is this place? Where the FUCK did you just walk into?

-“Did the mistress send him to be punished?” ask the first voice.

-“Well, she doesn’t often send anything for another reason so I guess he is.” Replies the second.

-Ha.. haha… excellent… hahaha… we will be able.. haha.. to have fun!“ concludes the last one before bursting in laughter again.

Not paying that much attention to their words, your eye open wide are more busy telling your brain over and over again that those things speaking right now are skeletons dressed as monks. Skeletal monks, right in front of you, at this very second. And they’re speaking as if they were alive.

------------------------------------
[ ] Freak out, there’s no way this can be real, just no way. You’re getting the hell out RIGHT NOW
[ ] Calm down, try to back off slowly and leave without never showing them your back.
[ ] Fuck it, just shoot those things, glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[ ] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.
[ ] Just relax. You’ve had your quota of bizarreness for the whole year. Those things are just products of your imagination because you fell asleep somewhere because of your slave-driver of a boss.
[ ] Just relax, in every horror movie when the characters try to get the initiative they always end up killed. You’ll find a way out of this… somehow.
>> No. 10803
[ ] Just relax, in every horror movie when the characters try to get the initiative they always end up killed. You’ll find a way out of this… somehow.
>> No. 10805
Horror movie characters also get killed while standing around like an idiot.
>> No. 10807
[x] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.

"Wow. Floating skulls, that's cool. Uh, I'm sorry, but, where is this place? And who are are you? I came here with a strange girl to the bar on the upper floor for a drink. I had started to make my way home when I decided I wanted to know a little more about her. I didn't want to overstay my welcome, though. While I was pondering that, she saw me still standing there and thought I was hiding or something, then she just up and disappeared. I went in to see what was up. I saw this staircase on the way in so I decided to check it out. I thought something may have happened to her. Do you guys know anything?"
>> No. 10808
[x] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.
>> No. 10809
[x] Relax. Totally relax, the tension in your mind dissapating as if you were suddenly plunged into a dream. You barely notice as you grasp and aim your gun in one smooth, graceful motion - as if it were Vermillion itself moving to punish the transgressors, with your body merely along for the ride.
>> No. 10816
[x] Cock the hammer on Vermilion; if they make a move toward you, fire.
[x] "Gun? Did someone say gun? Oh, fun. Yeah, I don't think you'll like my idea of fun."
>> No. 10828
As much as I like those write-ins, I'm not gonna like it if none of them win an I can't write.

Out of curiosity, where do y'all think you are?
>> No. 10829
This is like, the Stage 2 Mid-Boss portion, right? We have to time the jumps so we can go over the heads of the skelemonks and fire at the apex to hit their eyes - their only weakpoint. It's a frustrating battle since there's no ammo drop in the middle.
>> No. 10831
>>10828

Disneyland!
>> No. 10833
>>10828
A) Hell
B) Scarlet Devil Mansion
C) Yukari's Portable Microdimension of Talking Skeletons, Purple Lights, and other Fun Stuff
D) Yukari's fucking with our border of Nightmares and Reality so that next time we go into Gensokyo, Rip won't think "Oh hey, this is a dream, I can do anything, screw the consequences!"... Because now he won't be able to tell if he's dreaming or not. Nice to see you care, Rin.
>> No. 10836
>>10833

In other words, Disneyland.
>> No. 10837
[x] Cock the hammer on Vermilion; if they make a move toward you, fire.
[x] "Gun? Did someone say gun? Oh, fun. Yeah, I don't think you'll like my idea of fun."

eh
>> No. 10838
>Out of curiosity, where do y'all think you are?

Hell. Or what was formerly Hell. Those glowing skulls remind me too much of Orin's familiars. Catacombs constructed entirely out of human bones would be sort of fitting here.
>> No. 10839
[x] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.
>> No. 10840
>>10833

I see what you did there.

ALSO, since it's split for the first time. I'll be leaving another hour or two for votes. Consider them closed and me writing at 15:30 Boardtime
>> No. 10841
[x] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.

Or DID THEY?
>> No. 10842
[x] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.

BLACK AMETHYST, YOU'RE A LIAR AND YOU'LL SPEND AN ETERNITY ON THIS SHIP.
>> No. 10843
>>10842

I have BNet fags to troll, young one. I'll be here later
>> No. 10857
Hey, people who voted to talk it out, where you seconding the write-in paragraph for how you talk it out or were you against it? Asking cause I'm writing like, now, and I need to know
>> No. 10858
>>10857

Is it gonna kill us? If not, then sure, I'm for it.
>> No. 10859
>>10858

... You really think I'm gonna tell you what leads to a bad end and what don't? I'm just wanting to know if you like the way that Anon said it or if you want me to find something different.
>> No. 10860
>>10859

It's fine.
>> No. 10861
>>10857

Do you mean this one?

>>10807
>> No. 10862
Is my vision so bad there was another one and I didn't notice it?

Anyway. Took a Nap, working for real this time.
>> No. 10863
>>10862

Hooray!
>> No. 10867
A part of you urge you to flee and escape this place while you still have a chance, but you ignore it completely. Another part of you tells you that the situation you’re in right now is far too strange to be real, but you ignore it too. Right now, those creatures in front of you may not seem real, but at least they make sense, in a way. Well, whether you believed or not in ghost stories, now would be the time to start. How are you even supposed to kill a ghost? Oh wait, lucky, theses aren’t ghosts, they’re just skeletons, undead, granted, but still material. If shit hits the fans you can just blow them up. Thing is, you have no idea what they’re capable of doing to you before you get the chance to blow them up. Deciding for another option, you settle on trying to talk it out. After all, those creatures were talking together, they must have some form of intelligence.

"Wow. Floating skulls, that's cool. Uh, I'm sorry, but, where is this place? And who are you? I came here with a strange girl to the bar on the upper floor for a drink. I had started to make my way home when I decided I wanted to know a little more about her. I didn't want to overstay my welcome, though. While I was pondering that, she saw me still standing there and thought I was hiding or something, then she just up and disappeared. I went in to see what was up. I saw this staircase on the way in so I decided to check it out. I thought something may have happened to her. Do you guys know anything?"

The monks have stopped laughed and are staring at you silently; even the maniacal one is completely silent. This awkward scene goes on for about a minute or two as the monks are left speechless. You realize you’ve said all that in one shot quite fast and the creatures keep looking at you with an half-curious half-pissed off expression. The silence lengths a little more to the point when it’s nearly hilarious of looking at their dumbstruck skeletal faces.

-“What the fuck did it just say?” ask the first.

-“I. Have. No. Idea...” replies the second.

-“I think it talked about the Mistress” comments the first.

-“Hey!”

-“You’re sure? It talks weird” adds the third.

-“Hey! I’m not an it!” you launch, annoyed.

-“Hey shut up thing” Counter the third.

Wait, did that CREATURE just called you a thing? How ironically annoying. You are trying your best to stay calm right now and be diplomatic. Yup, Diplomacy with undeads sure is easy and perfectly normal.

-“So as I was saying--” you try to talk but are cut by the second

-“You know the proverb, it’s easier to beg for forgiveness than for an authorization. Let’s just rip him apart.”

Hu-oh. You raise the Vermillion and lower your center of gravity, taking a few steps back. The first monk - the one on the left - starts hovering just enough to show off. It then lunges towards you in mid-air, hand first. While it comes in closer, it’s “fingers” extend to become skeletal claws about 15 centimeters long. The two other simply vanish and behind where they first stood you can see a sign in the wall. In an atrociously ironic way, there are skulls arranged in the shape of an heart. Those specific skulls are glowing a different color than the rest. You side-step and hit the Monk in the “chest” with your elbow and jumps backward, taking some distance. The monk recover it’s balance and look at you with eyes you could swear to be brighter than before.

The undead let a satisfied “Ooooh, I see. This is going to be fun indeed...”

--------------------------------------
[ ] Fight all-out, take any opportunity and try to take it down as fast as possible
[ ] Fight defensively, try to learn about it’s abilities and capacities then try to find out it’s weakness
[ ] Fight Strategically, attack whenever you get opportunities, but try to save your ammo and to remains unexposed.
>> No. 10869
[x] Fight all out at first to create space and hopefully take them down before they can bring in whatever messiness they have to bear, moving forward when you can so you have space to retreat into when things get messy. If that doesn't work, switch to a defensive/strategic mode, saving ammo and learning about weakpoints, keeping on alert so you can quickly jump backwards into the space you've reserved.

Alternatively :

[x] Time the jumps so we can go over the heads of the skelemonks and fire at the apex to hit their eyes - their only weakpoint.

Whichever is better.
>> No. 10870
Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be.

[x] Just fucking shoot the thing. If you can kill it quickly, maybe you'll intimidate the other two into fleeing or submission.
>> No. 10871
[x] Run and fight. Dash down the corridors looking for a room to hide in while you let off a bullet every now and then as it chases you. If any appear in front of you, jump over it or roll past it and let off another shot.

[x] Call out Rin's name every now and then hoping either she or the owner of the bar hear you and come to stop the skulls.
>> No. 10872
>>10869 here.

Changing vote to :

[x] Run and fight. Dash down the corridors looking for a room to hide in while you let off a bullet every now and then as it chases you. If any appear in front of you, jump over it or roll past it and let off another shot.

[x] Call out Rin's name every now and then hoping either she or the owner of the bar hear you and come to stop the skulls.

Mainly because we can get the 'Nice you care Rin' pun in there somehow.
>> No. 10873
[x] Run and fight. Dash down the corridors looking for a room to hide in while you let off a bullet every now and then as it chases you. If any appear in front of you, jump over it or roll past it and let off another shot.

[x] Call out Rin's name every now and then hoping either she or the owner of the bar hear you and come to stop the skulls.
>> No. 10874
[x] Run and fight. Dash down the corridors looking for a room to hide in while you let off a bullet every now and then as it chases you. If any appear in front of you, jump over it or roll past it and let off another shot.

[x] Call out Rin's name every now and then hoping either she or the owner of the bar hear you and come to stop the skulls.

Okay.
>> No. 10875
[x] Run and fight. Dash down the corridors looking for a room to hide in while you let off a bullet every now and then as it chases you. If any appear in front of you, jump over it or roll past it and let off another shot.

[x] Call out Rin's name every now and then hoping either she or the owner of the bar hear you and come to stop the skulls.
>> No. 10880
This is bad. First two of them just vanish into thin air and this one just won’t give up. You try to think of a way to get out of this as you dodge the undead’s moves, barely able to counter. Well, whoever said undeads were slow was a retard. A swift attack to the left knee. Jump. It spins, it’s claws is by your throat. Lean. His other hand is coming toward your stomach. Step. It spin again, it’s elbow aimed at your face. Jump.

You barely have any time to react, let alone attack. There’s just no way you can do this. You have to find a way to get out. As you continue dodging the best you can, you give a quick glance at the corridor which nearly cost you half of your face. It’s all lighted up by the glaring eyes of the skulls. This would be your chance, if you can make it to the stair and get out of there, you’ll just have to leave the nightclub and hello freedom. All you need now is a chance to make a run for it, a chance to get some distance from the monster who keep attacking on and on and on.

Finally, it happens. An opportunity finally present itself and you jump on it. Your fist hit the bottom of the skull with all your might. The monster, stunned, hovers backward and you take a step forward before raising your left arm and performing a powerful Cossack kick on its chest. The creature is sent flying towards the wall and hit it with a crack. It falls over and struggle to get back on its feet. Here’s your chance. You turn around and sprint into the corridor, leaving the monster behind. You run as fast you possibly can and take a look back to see if the enemy is following you.

It’s not. Or rather, it doesn’t seem to. The monk is hovering still in front of the corridor, but still in the room. It lets out a scream of anger and glares at you. What happened? Could it be they cannot leave the room they seemed to be protecting? That would be some luck.

-“RAAAAAAH! You will pay for this! YOU WILL PAY!” it shouts angrily. “Now, Conceal!”

And on his words, the skulls stop glowing one row at a time. Darkness itself engulfs the room and chase after you through the corridor. Before it is completed flooded by shadows, you can see the monk flying once more towards you, quickly engulfed too into the darkness. You shoot at the center of the corridor and hope. You open the leather pouch and try to reload, but doing it while running is harder than it would seem. It took you twice the time it would normally when you finally are able to fire again. Unfortunately, there is nothing to shoot at. By this time, the darkness catch up to you and the path ahead revert back into nothingness. A guttural laugh erupts from right behind you. Instinctively, you turn around and fire at the source of the noise which stops immediately and starts coughing. Looks like you hit it this time, and with what happened to the Wall back on San Castigo, there’s no way that thing is unharmed.

Your success gives you a boost of energy and you accelerate towards the now invisible stairs but a sharp pain in your feet. You fall on the ground head first and let go of the Vermillion. You turn on your back and try to understand what just happened but it’s hard when you can’t see anything. Now all that’s left is the pain in your feet. You can feel five holes in each.

-“Good job.” Says the First in an enjoyed tone.

-“Meh, next time do it yourself. Your sorry skeletal ass is getting old.” Replies the Second.

-“Out of the way! He’s mine!”

You try to crawl away while searching for your weapon with your hands, but they immediately stops talking. Shit, they can see in the dark. You should’ve expected that.

-“Oh no you don’t!”

You can feel the claws of a skeletal hands pierce through your stomach and pulling the flesh aside. An immense pain invades you and you let out a scream of sorrows. You now feel both hands of the monster playing with your organs inside your body, touching them, prodding them, poking them. You clench your teeth in a desperate attempt not to scream and conserve your manliness and dignity but all the sweet talk goes away as you the monster pull your intestines out of your body by the gaping hole in your stomach. It pulls it out like one would pull a messed rope before laying it down on the ground happily and drawing shapes with 6 meters of your intestines.

How you are still alive at this point is a wonder, a miracle of short length as the monster’s claws dig through your chest and grab your ribcage from the inside, pulling the bones out with inhuman strength. Your ribs cracks and it throws them away as you slide a little more into unconsciousness. The monster starts by grabbing your lungs and pressing them. Your eyes open wide in a last rush of desperate energy and pain before the monster decides that play time is over. It holds your heart and pull it out before ripping it in too and drawing little motives on your corpse with both halves.

BAD END 01
>> No. 10881
Hey there, I'm Amelia but you can call me Ame. I am Black Amethyst's alter ego and your helper when situations like this one happens. You now have the choice to turn back one choice back, when you decide your battle attitude, or three choices back, when you decide whether or not you will walk down the stairs.

You can also ask me about what went wrong and for hints that can help you solve the problem at hand or potential dangerous situations in the futures. Don't forget two things though. First, I won't give you the solution on a silver plate, it's just hints.

One last thing, BA isn't enough of a jerk to write an update with no no way of survival/not fucking up royally. It may be hard to guess and sometimes you may have to do a write-in, but there is no situation you can't get out of.

So, now what?
[ ]Hints Yes/no
+
[ ] 1 choice back
[ ] 3 choices back
>> No. 10883
[x] Hints [Yes]
[x] Three choices back.

I think just fighting it out would be the path to a successful escape down there, but I'm not taking any chances. Rather, let's go back and beat the shit out of Sanzo and Dan.
>> No. 10884
[x] Hints Yes
[x] 3 choices back

We'll get close, start chatting at it, then put a bullet right between its eyes while we're still speaking. It worked with Mystia, and it'll work with Chuckles here, killing him and scaring the shit out of its two friends.
>> No. 10885
>>10884

Then shouldn't you want 1 choice back?

Better yet, why not just act crazy in front of the skulls?

WRITE IN WORKED SO WELL THE FIRST TIME, BUT ANON NEVER LEARNS. LET'S TRY AGAIN SHALL WE?

[x] "Talking fucking skulls! Dis shit be off da hook! You gonna get taken home~" You say as you hug the skulls and shake your hips.
>> No. 10886
Ame: Right, as far as I'm allowed to tell you, this fight wasn't supposed to be that hard. Things only turned this way because you made a critical mistake and triggered a Death Flag. Notice how BA gave you the choice to leave and escape for a long while yet as soon as the option disappear you try to run and hide. That is, right after deciding that there would be "not one step back".

Also, BA wants to know about this update. Was the death detailed enough for Aurora-level or do he needs to add more Gore, senseless violence, blood slattering everywhere and people screaming like little girls?
>> No. 10887
[x] Three choices back.
>> No. 10888
So then we should have fought all out....

And yes, MOAR GORE!
>> No. 10889
[x] Spasm on the floor laughing like a maniac. Maybe then they'll look at you and say "I don't wanna touch him, you touch him". "No way man, you do it!". "Guys, guys. Let's just go play Halo 3, M'kay?".
>> No. 10897
>>10885

No, because one choice back they already made up their minds to kill us.
>> No. 10899
>>10897

Have you even listenned to my assistant's hints? you CAN beat them, but you went all pussy mode and tried to flee and hide.

Oh well, I'll shut up for now, it's your adventure after all...
>> No. 10900
>>10899

You're the one who isn't reading; look here >>10884.
>> No. 10901
>>10897

Wrong. It was only one choice back to pick our fighting style. BA said himself that there is no way he'd make every choice a dead end for anon.

>>10900

Either way, we'd still be down there. Killing one will just piss off it's friends, so we'd still need to go all out.
>> No. 10902
>>10901
>BA said himself that there is no way he'd make every choice a dead end for anon.

Yes, but just because you're not going to die doesn't mean everything is going to be chipper and dandy.

>Killing one will just piss off it's friends,

We don't know that; they sound pretty craven if you ask me. Cold-cocking one of them at point blank is going to rattle them pretty hard, given that they wouldn't know we have to reload at that point. But any intimidation effect is going to be abolished by our previous pleas.
>> No. 10903
[X] 3 choices back
>> No. 10910
>>10888
Enough faggotry out of your useless mouth hole.

Gore was fine, inasmuch as it ever is fine.
>> No. 10926
>>10910

What the fuck is a mouth hole?

And it needed more screaming and crying and pleading and begging for mommy. And drooling; lots and lots of drooling. Heavy breathing, too. And slight pleasure....
>> No. 10928
Right, so 3 choices back it is. Since I'd feel awfull with an update of copy-pasta from the very same thread, I'll just repost the choices and ref

>>10760
[ ] Hell no, you know something bad is going to happen. Get the fuck out of here while you still can
[ ] Not quite, before you venture in there, you need some equipment. You can’t just explore that place unprepared.
[ ] Not quite, it would be safer to wait for Sanzo and Daniel to catch up with you before going on.
[ ] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back
[ ] Hell yeah, you’ve been waiting for something like this to happen for AGES
>> No. 10929
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back

You pussies.
>> No. 10930
[x] Not quite, it would be safer to wait for Sanzo and Daniel to catch up with you before going on.

IF THEY COME, WE CAN PUSH THEM IN FRONT OF US TO BE KILLED FIRST. ALSO, TAKE SOME BOOZE WITH YOU!
>> No. 10932
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back
>> No. 10933
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back

Into the corridor of death!
>> No. 10934
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back

NO FUCKING AROUND.
>> No. 10935
[X] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back

MOU IKKAI
>> No. 10944
I don't care if you cut and paste here, just update.
>> No. 10970
Right, I'm sorry. For both the long wait and the copy-pasta. I thought about several ways of making things slightly different after BAD ENDs, from "Déjà vus" to more radical changes. However, in the end I realized it wouldn't be a good idea and decided to just make things go like they should. But well, enough of me and philosophy. Vote fast and I shall update tonight. Most likely a wall to make-up for the copy-pasta.


============================

[x] Yes, until you find out the truth about this place, there shall be not one step back.

--------------------

You nod silently to yourself, what is it to fear anyway in a city like San Pedro? The worst you could find is some smugglers hiding from the police. You walk toward the overwhelming darkness, only regretting not to have brought with you a flashlight. That couldn’t be helped, you think, why would you ever need a flashlight while jogging or playing video games? As you reach the veil of nothingness, you have more than ever the feeling of being watched. You can’t see what nor even imagine what is it that is watching you but one thing is for sure: It is everywhere. It is omnipresent and IT is definitely not going to go away just because you want it.

You keep walking in silence, cursing mentally Sanzo and Daniel for not being here. Where are they anyway? Did they just went back home without coming back here? That would be possible. Maybe they were mad you didn’t help them with that whole car-being-stolen story. Wait up, if someone stole Dan’s car, then how did they go back home? It’s not like they would just walk anyway. And if they still were in the arcades then why aren’t they here already. You should have heard them ages ago, with the time you think investigating every damn corner of the nightclub.

Lost in those thoughts, you keep walking without really caring how far. You just kept walking without paying any attention to the distance. After about five minutes into the nothingness, you notice a very faint purple glow on your left. It doesn’t illuminate anything but is itself sparking out of the mist of darkness as a miniature lighthouse piercing through the abysses of the raging seas. You stop next to it and take a better look. There is in fact two little spherical purple glows about 3 centimeters wide and with about the same distance between them. They irradiate an unnatural, magnetic aura and you get on your knees to examine them. You touch the surface around them and realize that the wall isn’t flat like it should be. In fact the texture reminds you of an old stone wall, but not like those from the old country, rather very primitive walls made of round stones. In fact, this is quite confusing. You pass you hands on the wall, feeling it and realize that those rocks are incredibly smooth and round. Every now and then, your fingers slip into small round cavities. No matter how hard you try, you just can’t identify what this wall is made of.

You continue your way, leaving the weird glows behind and focus; all of this with Sanzo and Daniel distracted you and you hate it. Something suddenly catches your attention. You would qualify it of weird, but since everything you see or hear can be labeled “weird” lately you don’t really bother with the term. Straight o the point, the walls aren’t the only ones to have changed, the floor too. And in fact you suspect it has been that way for a moment already, you just didn’t notice. Pretty much like the walls, the floor is somewhat trippy, all smooth but unequal. However, this time it isn’t round, it’s more as if you were walking on a floor made up of a lot of branches or something like that. God you would give anything to have a flashlight right now. As you advance, you notice more of those purple glows on both sides, of the corridor at a regular interval. They are about at one meter or so of the ground and are still always by pair.

You move forward, asking yourself a thousand questions. What are those, what are they made of? And what’s with the floor and the walls? If those glows are supposed to light up the path, why the hell are they so faint, and just how long will you keep walking like this?

Suddenly, the glows completely disappear on both sides and three pairs of glows can be seen dead ahead. Unlike the ones before, those are about as high as your head on the wall. You walk up to them and examine them for a moment. They look exactly the same as the one before. Are they indicating a crossroad of some sort?

-“huh?” says a voice

-“What is it?” says another.

-“I don’t know. Who is this?” replies the first.

Realizing the voices are coming from the pairs of glows, you back off a few steps. Now thinking of it, those almost look like two eyes watching you. Pairs of eyes, watching you. You hold tightly on the Vermillion and raise it against the invisible creature.

-“Well, we’ll find out soon enough” adds a the second.

Suddenly, a noise comes from behind you, a sound similar to the sound of pressurized gas escaping from a leak. You turn around and numerous pairs of purple lights light up, on column at a time, more or less aligned with each other. Now you can make out walls of a room about 10 meters long and 5 meters wide. So this is why the glows suddenly disappeared, you entered some antechamber or something of the like. You turn back at the three original pairs and realize they are not in the walls, they are about 50 centimeters off it. Breaking the silence which had peacefully returned, a loud, maniacal laughter erupts from the third pair of eyes, an insane, cruel laughter. And it’s owner is the next to speak.

-“Now! Reveal!”

On his words, the glows become stronger and reaching further. In no time, you can see in the room as well as if it was lighted by the crude moonlight. Finally you can see but the sight offers no joy. The walls are made of aligned human skulls and the purple glows are coming from their eyes sockets. The floor and walls are made of aligned human bones, selected with care. What in the world is this place? Where the FUCK did you just walk into?

-“Did the mistress send him to be punished?” ask the first voice.

-“Well, she doesn’t often send anything for another reason so I guess he is.” Replies the second.

-Ha.. haha… excellent… hahaha… we will be able.. haha.. to have fun!“ concludes the last one before bursting in laughter again.

Not paying that much attention to their words, your eye open wide are more busy telling your brain over and over again that those things speaking right now are skeletons dressed as monks. Skeletal monks, right in front of you, at this very second. And they’re speaking as if they were alive.

------------------------------------
[ ] Freak out, there’s no way this can be real, just no way. You’re getting the hell out RIGHT NOW
[ ] Calm down, try to back off slowly and leave without never showing them your back.
[ ] Fuck it, just shoot those things, glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[ ] Try to talk it out, nobody sent you here in the first place.
[ ] Just relax. You’ve had your quota of bizarreness for the whole year. Those things are just products of your imagination because you fell asleep somewhere because of your slave-driver of a boss.
[ ] Just relax, in every horror movie when the characters try to get the initiative they always end up killed. You’ll find a way out of this… somehow.
>> No. 10972
[x] Just walk up to one of them and shoot it right in the head; glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[x] After you've made an example out of one of them, threaten the others that you'll do the same unless they start giving you some answers.

posturan gaems
>> No. 10973
Don't know if this is really the right choice, but I'll bandwagon for expedience.

[x] Just walk up to one of them and shoot it right in the head; glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[x] After you've made an example out of one of them, threaten the others that you'll do the same unless they start giving you some answers.
>> No. 10974
[x] Just walk up to one of them and shoot it right in the head; glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[x] After you've made an example out of one of them, threaten the others that you'll do the same unless they start giving you some answers.

Tch. Maybe the next time we go with the write in, the writefag will understand the meaning of "running forward, not back" and "screaming someone's name".
>> No. 10978
>>10974
in after BAWWWWWWWW

[x] Just walk up to one of them and shoot it right in the head; glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[x] After you've made an example out of one of them, threaten the others that you'll do the same unless they start giving you some answers.
>> No. 10979
Inafter fuckthe5votesminweallknowwhat'sgonnawinanywaysoI'mwritingalready

ALSO. Lol butthurt
>> No. 10982
>>10979

in during "hooray!"
>> No. 10984
[x] Do a thrilling song and dance combo with them dudes.

>>10979

DAMNIT!
>> No. 10986
>>10984

You're on to something here.

[x] Do a thrilling song and dance combo with them dudes.
>> No. 10990
Well, shit, I've got about 60-70% of the update done but I can't focus for shit and if I force myself it will most likely be shorter and not as good as I want it to be so I'll be postponing this to tomorrow as early as I can finish it.
>> No. 11019
>>10990

updates?
>> No. 11022
[x] Just walk up to one of them and shoot it right in the head; glowing or not they’re skull and you have the firepower to crush them.
[x] After you've made an example out of one of them, threaten the others that you'll do the same unless they start giving you some answers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There may have been a time when you didn’t believe in ghosts and spirits, but it looks like this time is a thing from the past now. Your primal instincts are contradicting themselves, telling you both to run for your life and that the things in front of you are not real, however those thoughts are repelled by a part of you who urges you to realize the situation and accept it. You clear your mind of all basic thoughts and only listen to this part of you, the one who tells you that those things are real and that you have to deal with them before they deal with you. You come to accept this as reality with a disconcerting ease and sigh deeply. The skeletons stop talking and look at you silently for a moment.

-“Shouldn’t it be, like screaming for mercy or, like, running away now?” ask the second

-“Yeah, that’s pretty much about now usually...” replies the first.

-“Any minute now...” adds the second, staring at you.

-“It must be to scared to do anything.” Concludes the first.

-“Let me try!” says the third one, enthusiastic despite the lack of expression on its dead face.

The third monk flies toward you and stop right next to you. It waves its skeletal hands in front of your face then slowly leans forward. Its face is now at merely a few centimeters from you, its ethereal eyes diving into yours yet you don’t budge and maintains an annoyed expression.

-“Boo.” it says simply.

-“Boo.” You reply with an annoyed tone.

The monster takes a step back and gives you a surprised look.

-“And in the end, it’s the human who scared Nathan!” says the first skeleton before bursting into laughter.

-“Hey! I was just surprised it wasn’t scared of us! Go suck a bone!” Nathan replies, glancing at its comrade, before reporting its attention to you once more.

Without a word, you take step forward and lean towards the skeleton known as Nathan, ever so slowly raising the Vermillion toward its head. Something inside you died and you all fear, all basic, primal fears are sealed away. You are not afraid and the thing in front of you is nothing more than a bother, an obstacle to push out of your path in life.

-“Hey, what’s that toy for, thi--”

The bullet enters Nathan’s open mouth and hit the inside of the skull, piercing through it and impaling itself in the wall behind. The skull cracks and collapses, the glow in its eyes vanishing with it. The rest of the monster turns to dust and disappear between the bones composing the floor. Without a single look for the remains of Nathan, you reload the Vermillion, keeping the two one who are still “alive” in your field of vision.

-“Allright punks, until you want to end up that way, you have two options. One you tell me everything you know about this place. Two, you hope you have a huuuge deal of luck. You really should ask yourself: “Do I feel lucky”. Well, do you, punks?”

You don’t quite know where this sentence came from, but the words followed each other with ease and weight. The remaining monsters look at each other then back at you.

-“This thing just re-killed Nathan! I can’t believe it!”

-“Well, you better do. And now it’s insulting us!”

Having reloaded your weapon, you aim it at the nearest monster, ready to carry out your threat. The first monk let out an inhuman roar before charging toward you in mid-air. As soon as it moves, you smash the trigger and another bullet leaves the barrel of the Vermillion before transforming the skull of the monster into little bits of bones falling around.

-“Wha--”

Without leaving the time to reload, the last monk is upon you. It slashes its claws in your general direction a few times but you manage to dodge it.

-“I’ll kill you before you can fire that thing again!”

With a scream of rage, the undead charges back at you, attacking from all sides. It truly intents to kill you as soon as it can and is fighting all-out. At this point it’s obvious you won’t ever be able to reload, you will have to find another way to defeat it.

Your mind races, searching for a way to end this quickly. Time is against you on this one. You may be able to keep dodging this creature’s attacks for now, but unlike it, you don’t have superhuman stamina. You have to defeat it and fast. You try to find a way to distract it somehow; to force it to leave you alone for a moment, but nothing seems to really work. You will have to rely on your brute abilities for this. No matter how hard this is, you can’t help but feel proud you had been able to take two of them down without breaking a sweat. If they had been able to gang on you, it would have been the end of it.

Finally, an opportunity offers itself to you as both of the creature’s claws sweep towards you from both sides. You quickly clutch the Vermillion between your teeth and grab it’s wrists with your bare hand, pressing as hard as you can on the palms as you can. The monster scratches your hands in an attempt to free itself but you hold it tightly without flinching to the pain. Quickly, you pull its arms away from the main body. Now that it’s open, you send your knee flying into its chest. Once, twice, thrice. The monster groans as you release it. However, the fact that you let go of it does not mean it’s over yet. You spin; dragging its feet with your legs and making it lose its balance. The monster falls on its back and you quickly walk on its torso.

-“Isn’t it sad? I don’t NEED to fire it to destroy you. Thing.” You announce bluntly to the vanquished monster.

It doesn’t even try to struggle anymore as you stomp heavily on its “neck” insert the vermillion between its teeth. With a swift move, you pull, as if your weapon was a mere lever. With a loud crack, the skull separate from the rest of the body which is quickly consumed by its age and turn to dusk.

As if triggered by the disappearance of the three guardians, a part of the wall of skulls simply vanishes, as if it was nothing but illusions since the very beginning. A path of about eight skulls wide is revealed and lighted by the same purple glow as the path until now. You walk forward and reload the Vermillion, pretty much sure you will encounter more creatures. However, the fear that first invaded you is now gone. As if something inside you already knew those beings and as if all of this wasn’t such a big deal.

cont.
>> No. 11023
The second you walk into the new corridor, your vision blur and your senses becomes numb. You stumble and try to maintain your balance but it appears to be hopeless. You lean against the wall, breathing heavily as numerous voices echoes in your head, ever so softly, before gaining in power and becoming clear.

-“There is always more than one path.”
-“Beware of your choices.”
-“The answer does not lie at the surface of thoughts, but deep inside the abysses.”
-“Do you posses the courage to go on like this?”
-“Is the path you chose now the correct one?”
-“Once it begins, there’s no turning back.”
-“Will you make this final step into the World of Nightmares?”
-“What do you truly seek?”
-“Is it really okay to be all by yourself like this?”

You try to ignore the voices and take another step ahead. Something breaks, as if a fragile piece of glass had hit the ground, shattering into thousands of pieces. The voices disappear in a gasp before being replaced by new ones. Unlike those before, those voices are more hostile, charged with power and meaning.

-“Arise now and become the Flame of Destruction able to incinerate the Eternals.”
-“Infinite light which shine on Heavens, conduct my enemies to their fated annihilation.”
-“I who stands in the full light of the Ultimate command thee who opens the gates of hell, arise now and unleash thy might upon the livings.”
-“Know your place! Mortal.”
-“No powers, no future...”

And as soon as they appeared, the voices vanish again into nothingness, leaving you alone with the endless rows of skulls glaring at you. It feels as if every single of them has a story to tell, as if every single of those skulls had something unique. You start to recover your senses and stand up again, rubbing your forehead. What. Just. Happened?

-----------------------------------------------

[ ]Write-in

============================

Well, shit. I failed to make a wall. I blame mid-session exams.
>> No. 11024
So.... What? Is it over? Where's Rin? Can we go back home now and kill Sanzo, Dan, the baby, the store clerk who sold you the gun, the dog pissing on the pair of shoes you left outside, the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker?

You're just going to ask us to write in an entire update for your lazy ass?
>> No. 11025
[x] Touch one of the skulls; maybe you can tune out the voices and focus on the one.
>> No. 11026
>>11024
>Can we go back home now and kill Sanzo, Dan, the baby, the store clerk who sold you the gun, the dog pissing on the pair of shoes you left outside, the butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker?

What?
>> No. 11028
[x] Touch one of the skulls; maybe you can tune out the voices and focus on one at a time.
[x] Regardless of what they say, you must continue onward.
>> No. 11029
[x] Touch one of the skulls; maybe you can tune out the voices and focus on one at a time.
[x] Regardless of what they say, you must continue onward.
>> No. 11030
>>11026

That's for you to know and me to find out.
>> No. 11034
[x] Touch one of the skulls; maybe you can tune out the voices and focus on one at a time.
[x] Regardless of what they say, you must continue onward.

yeah sure why not
>> No. 11035
>“Arise now and become the Flame of Destruction able to incinerate the Eternals.”
>“Infinite light which shine on Heavens, conduct my enemies to their fated annihilation.”
>“I who stands in the full light of the Ultimate command thee who opens the gates of hell, arise now and unleash thy might upon the livings.”
>“Know your place! Mortal.”
>“No powers, no future...”

You still wish to continue onward when these things are calling you the bringer of hell and destruction? This will not end well.
>> No. 11037
>>11035

Yeah, because pussying out when we swore "not a single step back" worked so well for us last time.
>> No. 11039
>>11024

Since I write this story because I like writing and not because I "Have to" I take offense to that.

Also, ten bucks to the first who find out the truth about those skulls... Well, better yet, a (reasonnable) Player Choice prize if you do. I just
>> No. 11040
>>11039

Oh and next update will be in a new thread. This one is on self-sage. You can still vote though.
>> No. 11044
>“Arise now and become the Flame of Destruction able to incinerate the Eternals.”
In before we kill Kaguya or Mokou at the end of the story.
>> No. 11052
>>11044

Whoa, I had forgotten this story is meant to be Eientei-centric.
>> No. 11058
>>11037

Well apparently the floating monks are dead now. And who's to say the voices in your head won't get louder by touching the skulls?

>>11039

Prfft. I just enjoy grinding your gears.
>> No. 11059
>>11058
>And who's to say the voices in your head won't get louder by touching the skulls?

That would be the entire point.
>> No. 11061
>>11059

You wish to give yourself an immense headache and knock yourself out?
>> No. 11062
>>11061
>You wish to give yourself an immense headache and knock yourself out?

I don't see how that follows. This isn't Teruyo writing here.
>> No. 11063
>>11052
I hadn't~
>> No. 11098
mid-session exams are creeping around me, lurking in the shadows and striking one by one until the heavenly day of October 9 arrives. I probably won't update before tomorrow evening