[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121961088572.jpg - (58.66KB , 480x550 , black001.jpg ) [iqdb]
9602 No. 9602
Let's a-go.

***

[X] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[X] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.

***

"You're so enthusiastic, I think I'll leave it to you to decide."

"In that case, we're off to purchase some spirits."

Yukari rouses a little and throws up an arm in a sloppy, sleepy cheer. Memory hearkening back to the party, it occurs to you that you may end up having to clean up after your company. Komachi seemed to hold up well, she'd have to in order to deal with Siki, but Yukari did end up simply going to sleep, so she won't be much help. Well, at least Youmu should...

Oh, right. Youmu.

"Hey, before we head off, is there anything we could do about Youmu? I don't want to leave her all alone on the other side of the river with nothing to do while we're waiting for us. Wouldn't really be fair to do that to her."

"You're a good kid, worrying about keeping ladies waiting." Komachi grins at you, then assumes a thinking pose. "Still, my energy's going to die if we have to cross that river again..."

"I'll do it!"

Yukari's declaration causes you to arch an eyebrow.

"You'll get Youmu for us?"

Yukari nods happily and snaps her fingers. Nothing seems to happen for a moment, then...

A shriek of terror echoes from above.

You look up to see Youmu tumble down from the heavens, and... floral print panties? The wind whips her dress up as she falls, giving you a nice view of the underwear in question. It's surprisingly cutesy.

Said cutesy panties soon wind up in Komachi's face as Youmu lands rather undignified atop the death god's shoulders. Youmu looks panic stricken - Yukari must have caught her unawares with a gap - and Komachi doesn't even seem fazed; she simply stands there as Youmu's dress flops down around her head. Youmu whips her head from side to side, fumbling for her swords as she tries to figure out where she is.

"Yukari! What is the meaning of this? I ha--"

Youmu freezes as Komachi attempts to answer the question, her voice muffled by Youmu's body. While it doesn't provide her with answers, it quiets Youmu in another manner entirely - the moment you hear Komachi's indecipherable reply, Youmu stiffens, her face turning momentarily flush. Her lips part in a silent gasp; it looks like Komachi talking must have involved her mouth brushing against a certain sensitive area...

Youmu scrambles backwards with teary eyes, falling off of Komachi in the process. Leaping to her feet while holding her dress down, Youmu whirls around to face you and Yukari. Flustered, she sputters loudly, spitting out several unintelligible words.

"You!" She finally seems to find her words. "What is going on here?"

Yukari just waves sleepily at the half ghost. Evidently this is your problem to deal with. Might as well be direct.

"We were going to get some drinks. I didn't want to leave you waiting all by yourself while were having fun, so I asked if we could get you. And now you're here."

Youmu stays silent, her breathing irregular.

"I see, yes," she says at last, still flushed, "yes, it was kind of you to consider me. I will accompany you, so long as Miss Yukari refrains from attempting that again."

Yukari nods, but Youmu keeps her eyes on the woman all the same, as if not trusting her to keep to her word. You can't really blame her - this certainly isn't how you'd expected to fetch her.

"Oi, if you've all got that sorted out," you all turn to Komachi, who still hasn't budged and has a big grin on her face, "then let's get on our way!"

***

Komachi ends up leading you through the town, and surprisingly through several side streets and alleys. The whole city feels much busier now, and there's a good deal of traffic. Somehow, you'd have thought that Higan wouldn't be quite like this. Do they really need this many staff members? You can't help but notice that several of the people flitting from place to place are uniformed faeries like those back at the courthouse.

"Yo! Over here!"

Komachi's led you to a small wooden building built in the same style as the rest of the classical Japanese buildings in the area, with a set of tables out front; the dominant colors of the business seem to be black and red. It looks something like an outdoor cafe, though its location at the end of a backstreet would suggest otherwise. As would the sign outside advertising alcohol and the name of the establishment - some obtuse metaphor about flowers that you're fairly certain pertains to sex. Is this sort of business really acceptable in a place like this?

"Komachi, are you certain that this establishment is reputable?"

Youmu voices your question for you as you approach Komachi's chosen enterprise.

"Hey, I'll have you know this a fine bar," Komachi laughs, "I don't need you questioning a friend's business."

Friend?

"Who the hell are you calling a friend, you lazy bitch?"

A girl in a skimpy black waitress uniform and white apron, both patterned with zig-zag red lines, strolls out of the building, an irritated expression on her face. Her short stature - shorter even than Youmu, and the pair of wings on her back lead you to believe she's a fairy like the others you've seen, though she's still larger than them. Despite her short stature, she's quite attractive - long, persimmon colored hair that hangs past her waist, a subtle hourglass figure with everything perfectly proportioned, and fair skin that she quite obviously takes care of.

"Aw, is that any way to talk to someone who's brought you customers, Lil?"

"It is when you rack up a tab despite being a death god with tons of spare cash on hand." The girl clicks her tongue and turns around, walking back towards the main building with a noticeable sway in her hips. "Take a damn seat, and I'll be out here to serve you in a bit."

"Alright," Komachi addresses you, Youmu, and Yukari, "you heard the woman, pick a table and let's get seated."

[ ] Get seated.

[ ] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.

>> No. 9603
Why do I keep forgetting the subject line?
>> No. 9604
>>9603

You really do need to work on that~

[9] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
>> No. 9605
[x] Get seated.
>> No. 9606
[X] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.

Stealth handjob for Lunasa while she sat in our lap, massaging and tickling Siki, holding moemoe Yukarin in our arms, and now Lily Black as a waitress?

This day keeps getting better and better.
>> No. 9607
[X] Get seated.
Then:
[X] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
>> No. 9608
>>9604

You really do need to work on that AoD.
>> No. 9609
[x] Get seated.
[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.

Lily Black? This is unexpected. Also, Youmu~.
>> No. 9610
[x] Get seated.

[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
>> No. 9611
[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.

Multiple target acquisition~
>> No. 9612
[x] Get seated.

[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
>> No. 9613
[x] Get seated.

[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
>> No. 9614
[x] Get seated.
[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.

Lily Black? Fuckin' A, man.
>> No. 9615
File 121963125892.jpg - (17.68KB , 300x234 , 120868051745.jpg ) [iqdb]
9615
[x] Get seated.
>> No. 9616
[x] Get seated.
[x] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
[x] Imply that you want to bone her. Repeatedly. Over the counter.
>> No. 9617
[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
[X] Ask Komachi if she's "loosened" her in the past, too.
[X] Pull down your pants and begin masturbating furiously.
>> No. 9618
[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable waitress.
[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.
>> No. 9619
[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable waitress.
[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.

Oh YES.
>> No. 9620
>>9614 here

Adding this:

[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.
>> No. 9621
[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable waitress.
[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.

hahaha
>> No. 9622
[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable waitress.
[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.
>> No. 9623
We are going to seat with Yukari on our lap, right?
>> No. 9624
>>9623
>seat

Supposed to be sit. Sorry.
>> No. 9625
[†] Get seated.
[†] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
>> No. 9626
>>9623
Well, she's already comfortable where she is, so unless we plop her into a chair, it would be rude to ask her to get up and move herself.

Besides, if she's in our lap we can feed her.
...or stop her from falling face-first into a bowl of soup when she inevitably falls asleep.
>> No. 9627
File 121970581194.jpg - (327.83KB , 500x941 , 1208340401881.jpg ) [iqdb]
9627
[♧] Get seated.

[♧] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress. Perhaps she has a sister?
>> No. 9628
[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable waitress.
[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.

Where have you gone Patchwork?
>> No. 9629
File 121971043865.jpg - (245.24KB , 581x871 , 1457494.jpg ) [iqdb]
9629
Healthy?
>> No. 9630
File 121971047725.jpg - (80.12KB , 780x915 , 1426197.jpg ) [iqdb]
9630
Moe?
>> No. 9631
File 121971052558.jpg - (142.32KB , 1000x1000 , 1409977.jpg ) [iqdb]
9631
Anyway you slice it...
>> No. 9632
File 121971057162.png - (409.88KB , 600x800 , 1408153.png ) [iqdb]
9632
>> No. 9633
File 121971446071.png - (6.56KB , 240x160 , 1360 - Pocket Monsters - FireRed_02.png ) [iqdb]
9633
Pokemon Wriggle?
>> No. 9634
File 121971931295.png - (341.54KB , 828x608 , 1200538779360.png ) [iqdb]
9634
>>9633
Have you been to /c/ recently? A full english patch of Moemon for Fire Red was released recently.
>> No. 9635
File 121972010629.jpg - (104.29KB , 632x695 , e4b8646170ac7e700f5d76dcacd532a8.jpg ) [iqdb]
9635
>> No. 9636
File 121972018231.jpg - (64.83KB , 720x480 , first2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9636
>> No. 9637
File 121972018488.jpg - (76.94KB , 720x480 , second2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9637
>> No. 9638
File 121972018726.jpg - (78.18KB , 720x480 , third2.jpg ) [iqdb]
9638
>> No. 9639
I come.

***

[X] Get seated.
[X] Ask about that irritable, yet sexy waitress.
[X] Implicitly nudge Komachi into mentioning whether she's "loosened" her in the past, too, in front of Youmu and Yukari for high comedy value.

***

"Sounds good. Let's take that table over there."

Seeing no reason to stall, you choose a nice table with a good view of the street. The restaurant might be in a backstreet, but the area is still quite interesting to watch. You suppose this would be considered a bad neighborhood in Higan, but its clean enough and peaceful enough to be considered a good locale when compared to the cities on the outside.

Pulling out a chair with your leg, you move to put Yukari down, but she uses her embrace to tug on you as you try to set her down, and looks up at you, her golden eyes wide and brimming with tears. Understanding that she doesn't want you to put her down, you take the seat yourself, letting her swing herself around until she's sitting comfortably on your lap, head rested against yours. It's nice to have her sitting there, and you resist a small urge to plat with her hair, as the silky soft locks feel pleasant brushing against your skin. Maybe Yuyuko's love of physical contact is rubbing off on you...

Komachi and Youmu take their seats once they see that you've settled in, though Youmu pauses to give you and Yukari a slight frown. Once everyone has made themselves comfortable, you notice that Youmu still doesn't seem particularly happy; she keeps giving Komachi that disapproving glare, and she seems confounded by your choice to let Yukari sit in your lap.

Better get some conversation going.

"Hey, Komachi, who was that waitress that came out to greet us?"

Komachi perks up.

"Lil?"

"Yeah."

"Ah, that's Lily Black." Komachi brightens when she talks about the girl. "She's actually a pretty high-ranking fairy in the court, but she's also owned this place as long as I can remember; in fact, she's the main draw for the few male regulars, not to mention a couple of the girls, too." Komachi grins and gives you a nudge and a wink.

"Lily Black... so, does she always have that attitude, or are you two just that close?"

"I am pretty close to her, but she's always like that." Komachi shrugs. "You learn to love her for it."

"Really? It seems like that sort of attitude would hurt business, so why's she such a draw?"

"Same reason your were staring at her ass."

Youmu blushes at Komachi's suggestion and seems ready to defend you, but...

"So it's because she's hot?"

Youmu sputters incoherently when she hears you.

"Got it in one. Granted, you'd have to be blind not to see that she's smoking."

"My, she really is a looker, isn't she?" Yukari chimes in now, though still a bit sleepily. Youmu seems aghast at her response, turning steadily redder.

"No doubt about it. Still, hasn't anyone tried to mellow her out?"

"Plenty," Komachi laughs, "not like any of us could pull it off."

"Have you tried the method you use with Siki?" You give Komachi a knowing smirk.

"Just the one time. I like the boss, and it's always nice to help her, so I don't mind with her. But part of it is cause she's damn good in the sack." Komachi doesn't seem at all embarrassed by this. Youmu, however, has buried her face in her hands, making little warbling noises as Komachi goes on. "Lil on the other hand... that stuff was scary, kid. It was all well and fine at first, and I could deal with the whips and candle wax, but after a certain point it just stops being fun for me."

Youmu has her face pressed to the table, steam shooting from her ears. Yukari seems just fine with the discussion; in fact, it seems to have piqued her interest.

"Whips and candle wax? I remember when Yuyu and I tried those! Did she try some of those interesting rope tricks?"

Youmu seems to be foaming at the mouth now, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Myon has crashed onto the table, where she lays motionless and glows much less brightly than usual.

"Well, maybe you'd have a better time of it with her, then." Komachi shrugs and turns to you, grinning yet again. "Maybe she'd be up your alley, kid. Why don't you take a shot at her?"

"Probably because you make it sound like I'd break him, you idiot." Lily stands behind Komachi, her height preventing her from towering over the death god, but not diminishing the force of the scowl on her face. "It's not my fault you don't have the fortitude to deal with a fling. Now what's the order, damn it?"

Youmu, searching desperately for a way to change the subject, reaches for a menu, only to have Komachi slap her hand away.

"The worthwhile stuff doesn't show up in the menu, Yoyo." Youmu cringes at the nickname. "This is how you get the good stuff..."

Komachi makes a series of complicated hand gestures at Lily, who pulls a notepad and pen out from between her breasts, then starts writing down what is apparently an order of some sort. The process continues for over a minute before Komachi stops, making you wonder just how much she's ordering.

"That all?"

Komachi's trademark grin slides into place and she wiggles her eyebrows. She motions first to you, then makes several new gestures. Lily watches the movements impassively, replying only when Komachi has finished.

"You disgust me."

Lily flips her notepad shut, and tucks it and the pen back into her uniform. She sashays past the table and back towards the building, pausing as she passes you to give you a hard stare. There's an awkward silence as she watches you intently, which ends only when she hums quietly and continues on her way to fetch the order.

Well, that leaves you to wait with the girls while Lily gets the food.

[ ] Get back to discussing how attractive Lily is. There's no denying that you'd tap that...

[ ] Ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax...

[ ] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9641
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.

So, everyone is bisexual? I guess that makes sense (especially for this story). My only problem:

>"Whips and candle wax? I remember when Yuyu and I tried those! Did she try some of those interesting rope tricks?"

Is it so bad for two characters to just be close friends without fucking each other?
>> No. 9642
[X] Get back to discussing how attractive Lily is. There's no denying that you'd tap that...
BUT
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[X] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.
[X] Also: Must tap Lily.

We shouldn't overload the poor softie, but there's no harm in having a little more fun before finding out just what the hell Komachi ordered for us. We should also find out more about the things Yukarin has done with our dear Yuyuko, but that's best saved for when Youmu is out of earshot. It would be like forcing someone to hear about the sexual escapades of their parents, otherwise. While fun is fun, there are still lines that are best not crossed.
>> No. 9643
>>9641

They've been friends for over a thousand years, and they've been drunk together. They've done things.

And yes, most everyone is bisexual in this story. Partly because you're dealing with people who have been alive long enough to loosen their social inhibitions a great deal, partly because the Gensokyo I write about actually has a lopsided gender distribution - there are way more women than men.
>> No. 9644
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9645
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9646
>>9643

I wasn't aware that familiarity and drunkenness lead to that. Looks like I'll have to call up some childhood friends and tell them the news.

Whining aside, it's more of a problem I have with fandom in general. It just cheapens the concept of friendship to me if everyone is made into lovers. But, I'm only an Anon so it really doesn't matter what I think.

You still write a good story, it was just that one part that bothered me.
>> No. 9647
>>9646

Fair enough.

I'm just saying that, given a thousand years, things are liable to happen. Hell, give me a thousand years with someone, and I'll probably end up fooling around with them at some point.
>> No. 9648
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[x] Get back to discussing how attractive Lily is. There's no denying that you'd tap that...
>> No. 9649
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9650
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[X] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.
[X] Also: Must tap Lily.

>While fun is fun, there are still lines that are best not crossed.
This. Discussing more of Lily in front of Youmu may be funny as hell, and definately sexy, but let's not try and kill the poor girl, especially on the subject of Yuyuko.

Remember, we can always ask later.
>> No. 9653
[†] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9654
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.

Anything else is disrespectful to Youmu. She clearly doesn't like this conversation at all.
>> No. 9657
[x] Stare at the area where Lily walked off
[x] "Well... If you judge that I've got the endurance to handle that, then I'm even more curious what you ordered for me."

Komachi might be overestimating us here.
>> No. 9658
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[x] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.

Vote combinan gaems.
>> No. 9659
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9660
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[x] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.
>> No. 9661
I hope Lily Black is the next side story. Or better yet, Yuyu and Yukarin relive old times with Hakunonamous.
>> No. 9662
>>9661
EVEN BETTER

Lily Black, Yuyuko, Yukarin, AND Ghostnon.
>> No. 9663
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[X] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.
>> No. 9664
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[x] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.
>> No. 9665
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
>> No. 9667
>>9647

I know where you're coming from with that, but I just can't see it from that point of view. I have been best friend with the same guy for about twenty five years and to think of him that way is so not in the cards it isn't even funny. I've lived with him, drank with him, cried with him, laughed with him, and I hold him as close to my heart as possible. But fooling around with him? Nah, dude. I've also known a woman for about as long as that with the same result. Not to say they aren't attractive, but from my experience when you become close enough friends you stop seeing them as possible sexual partners. To think of my best friends in that way is just wrong.

I guess it bothers me when something as beautiful as a close friendship that spans millenniums is perverted like that. It is one of my favorite things about Yukari and Yuyuko. Of course, I have been in serious mode today and this isn't a serious story at all. I really should stop that.

I like that the characters are ones that have sexual needs outside of one or two scenes, so I guess this just goes along with it.

tl;dr: BAWWWWWWW! I don't like this one facet of characterization in the story when the rest is great! BAWWWWWWW!


On another note, I wonder if Youmu thinks differently of us now. She tried to defend our honor only for us to shoot it down in flames.
>> No. 9668
>>9667
>is perverted like that.
In other words you see sexuality as something that perverts relationships? Yeah, that'd do it. I feel sad for you, it doesn't have to be that way.
>> No. 9669
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[X] Then say that Komachi forgot something to order, and go after Lil, inside, where the others don't see you flirting with Lil...
>> No. 9670
[x] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.

Hum.
>> No. 9671
>>9667
>I guess it bothers me when something as beautiful as a close friendship that spans millenniums is perverted like that. It is one of my favorite things about Yukari and Yuyuko. Of course, I have been in serious mode today and this isn't a serious story at all. I really should stop that.

Oh come on, they don't fuck on a regular basis. It's one of those things that just happen every now and then and you never ever mention to anyone else unless someone slips.
>> No. 9672
>>9667
If it bothers you that much just think of the comment as Yukari messing with Youmu's head. This is Yukari after all, the people she cannot troll are next to none.
>> No. 9673
File 121978257642.jpg - (325.98KB , 710x842 , 48a2314ab2a4adbba971e31a8e5fc878.jpg ) [iqdb]
9673
Patchwork-kun... Megane~Wriggle
>> No. 9674
[ ] Ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax...

C'MON PEOPLE

yeah, since it won't win and I my votespam skills are level 0:

[x] Get back to discussing how attractive Lily is. There's no denying that you'd tap that...
[X] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.

I don't think Komachi is going to tell us simply like that, she made sure Lily would bring us something special.
>> No. 9675
>>9667
>I know where you're coming from with that, but I just can't see it from that point of view. I have been best friend with the same guy for about twenty five years and to think of him that way is so not in the cards it isn't even funny.

What is twenty five years compared to millennia? That's like people who don't believe in evolution because they can't observe the change from one species to another in their lifetime.

It's an argument from lack of imagination. Trying to shore that up with the claim that your anecdotal views and experiences are generalizable to those of ancient monsters, spirits, and death gods doesn't do you any favors either.

Admit your problem is an aesthetic one and move on.
>> No. 9676
[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. "What was with that nasty remark, Komachi? You didn't order me the veal, did you?"
>> No. 9677
>>9667
>I guess it bothers me when something as beautiful as a close friendship that spans millenniums is perverted like that.
In my own personal experience, the best of romantic and sexual relationships begin with close friendship.

[+] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[+] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.
>> No. 9678
>>9668

>I feel sad for you

Don't. I didn't mean to imply that sex will automatically mess up a relationship, just that one tends to see a lover in a different light than a friend. I phrased that entirely wrong.

>>9671

Yes, my srs bsns vision obscured that rational thought.

>>9675

>Admit your problem is an aesthetic one and move on.

>tl;dr: BAWWWWWWW! I don't like this one facet of characterization in the story when the rest is great! BAWWWWWWW!

Pretty aesthetic to me.


Funny. When I troll I'm ignored, but when I act like a tit it catches attention. When did I become YAF?
>> No. 9679
>>9678
Everybody is YAF, we just haven't become YAF.
>> No. 9683
>>9679

Nice try, tripless YAF.
>> No. 9684
>>9683
I'm not YAF.
>> No. 9685
File 12198110366.jpg - (114.02KB , 608x798 , yukari045.jpg ) [iqdb]
9685
Update is go.

***

[X] Change the subject before Youmu short circuits. Ask Komachi about what she ordered.
[X] Make a mental note to ask Yukari about that time with Yuyuko and the whips and candle wax.

***

As much as you'd like to keep talking about Lily, and as intrigued as you are by Yukari's apparent foray into unusual sex practices with Yuyuko, you can't allow the conversation to swing towards either subject if you want Youmu to stay remotely composed. You did cut her off earlier, and it helped contribute to her flustered state, so you feel a certain degree of guilt. In an effort to save her from further embarrassment, you switch to a new subject before the talk gets back on track, silently reminding yourself to query Yukari about that sexual escapade in private later.

"So, what exactly did you order for us, Komachi?"

"Aw, come on kid, it wouldn't be fun if I told you, right?" Komachi leans over in her seat to ruffle your hair, looking almost comical in the process. She certainly seems to love doing that, and you have to admit that it does feel nice to have her tousling your hair. "I'll give you a hint though: I ordered the best food around."

That's not a very good hint, Komachi.

"Apples, then?" Youmu seems to have recovered a little, though she still looks slightly disheveled. Her deadpan response seems to shock Komachi.

"What? How did you know?"

"Do you have any idea how many apples we go through when you come to visit, slacker? It's appalling." Youmu's disdain for the death god seems to be helping her recover.

"It's... it's not that bad!" Komachi looks slightly teary, sounding defensive. "Siki doesn't let me eat them anymore unless something special is happening! So..." She looks dejectedly at the table, and you feel the urge to hug her.

"So you gorge yourself on them whenever you can?"

"I didn't before! Siki's stupid restriction just means I have to enjoy them as much as possible when I can, instead of eating an apple twice daily!"

You step in before Youmu can toss off another inflammatory remark. She could really use some better social skills.

"Why would Siki put that kind of restriction on you, Komachi?"

Komachi hangs her head.

"It's a special punishment for the flower incident... I just have to endure for another year! Just one more year!"

She seems determined now. Good for her.

"Right. Just look at it like it's an endurance challenge."

Komachi's eyes light up and she pumps a fist in the air.

"Hey, I never looked at it that way before! Thanks kid; with your support, I can definitely survive!"

Satisfied with that, the conversation turns to matters of less import. Youmu grows a little more reserved and quiet, putting in a biting remark about Komachi on occasion. Komachi, in a display of being the better woman, ignores the digs on her to instead simply crack some jokes with you. Yukari seems to nod off again, only throwing in a word every now and again. Before too long, Lily comes back out, wheeling a small cart with a variety of dishes set out on it.

It seems that Komachi actually tried to take everyone's tastes into account when ordering; the spread is actually pretty diverse. Lily sets several apple-based dishes down in front of the death god, including roasted apples, sliced apples, and a loaf of thick bread accompanied by what appears to be apple butter. To her surprise and momentary delight, though you doubt she'll admit it, Youmu is provided with mostly traditional Japanese cuisine, including rice and sushi; you could swear that you see apples in some of her food, though. Yukari's eyes light up when Lily sets down one of the biggest bowls of ice cream you've ever seen, with many different flavors, thick melted chocolate dripping along it, and sliced apples poking from various places. A platter of several different sandwiches seems to be for you, with a side of - yet again - sliced apples.

Well, Youmu was right about the apples, but it's not as overwhelming as you'd have thought.

"You've done it again, Lil! There's no one who can work the kitchen like you!" Komachi praises the fairy and pops an apple slice into her mouth, squirming with delight as she munches on the fruit.

"Naturally." Lily flips her hair back, as if to show that this is a trivially easy endeavor. Much to your surprise, she also pulls several bottles from the cart, swipes a chair from another table, and pulls up to sit between you and Komachi. She sets most of the bottles on the table, but pops the top off one, leans back, and starts drinking straight from it.

"You going to eat with us, Lil?"

"I made the food, didn't I?" Lily snaps back as though that explains everything, then nab one of the sandwiches that she set before you. She also swipes one of the apple slices from Komachi. Looks like she's going to mooch off of you, though you suppose she has that right, given that she made the food in the first place. Still, you're kind of curious...

"No need to watch for other customers?"

"Nah," Lily shakes her head, "business has been slow lately. The court's in too much of a damn uproar to relax, and no one has time to stop here except for some certain layabouts."

Huh. You reach for a sandwich yourself, and notice that Yukari still hasn't so much as touched her ice cream. While the others have all started tucking into the food, Yukari is just watching the ice cream with sparkling, happy eyes.

"Aren't you going to eat, Yukarin?"

Yukari looks at you happily, then closes her eyes and opens her mouth, making an "ah" noise. Looks like she expects you to feed her.

[ ] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!

[ ] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.
>> No. 9686
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!

I'm thinking maybe...do like we're going to feed her a spoonful of ice cream, then divert it to our own mouth at the last second.
>> No. 9687
[ ] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9688
>>While the others have all started tucking into the food, Yukari is just watching the ice cream with sparkling, happy eyes.
>>Yukari looks at you happily, then closes her eyes and opens her mouth, making an "ah" noise. Looks like she expects you to feed her.

[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!

Oh god...my vision is failing...I think I'm goiHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
>> No. 9689
[x] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[x] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9690
She'll probably gap the icecream into her mouth when we try to tease her.

But still...

[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9691
[x] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[x] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9692
[x] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.
>> No. 9693
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9694
[x] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.

What the fuck. This isn't Yukari at all.
>> No. 9696
[x] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.

Mock scolding is go!
>> No. 9697
>>9694
master of manipulation and evil plotting? no, sir, I believe this is the true Yukari at work getting what she wants. And with her like this what she wants is what we want.
>> No. 9698
>>9668
I don't think that was quite what he was getting at.
>> No. 9699
>>9697

But this is still just too off. Yukari manipulates people by making an ass of herself, not by going "am i cute uguu".
>> No. 9700
>>9699
You don't call going "am I cute uguu" making an ass of yourself?

Besides, any manipulator worth their salt knows to tailor things to best fit their target. What works on one person might not work so well on another, after all.
>> No. 9701
>>9700

No real need to discuss, we'll get to grind her hips soon enough, regardless.
>> No. 9702
>>9699
Because it wouldn't work as well on girls. She knows we love it.
>> No. 9703
>>9701
Not before we grind Lily.
>> No. 9704
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9705
[x] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[x] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9706
Komachi. Apples. Didn't expect that.

...Just as planned?

[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9707
>>9703
Then Komachi and Shiki. After them Youmu, another round with Mima, the rest of the Prismrivers, Ran, Chen, and Yuyuko. Then we'll start the romantic route and do it all over again with everyone without a single other character batting an eye. awesome.jpg
>> No. 9708
[x] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[x] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!

Looking forward to what >>9707 predicts. That's what this story's for, and damn if it doesn't do a good job at it.
>> No. 9709
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin, mouth-to-mouth.

Ufufufufu...
>> No. 9711
>>9708

I sometimes wish Patchwork didn't write the characters in such an appealing way. Then I could consider them in the lighthearted light he intends. As it stands I keep finding myself voting with the mindset appropriate for a more straight-laced CYOA and over thinking choices (how they would effect how the others think of us, considering the girl's feelings, trying to stay on target while being nice to everyone, etcetera). I really need to stop that.
>> No. 9712
[X] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.

tsun tsun Yukari~
>> No. 9713
[x] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.

Feed yourself, woman!
>> No. 9714
[X] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.

Sorry Yukari.
>> No. 9715
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin.

Nearly copy-pasted tetros response, but i think that would be going just a bit too far ourselves.
>> No. 9716
> "Apples, then?" Youmu seems to have recovered a little, though she still looks slightly disheveled. Her deadpan response seems to shock Komachi.

Ahahaha. I love you, Patchwork.
>> No. 9717
[†] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9718
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin.

I am no more aiming for Yuyuko.
>> No. 9719
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin.
>> No. 9720
File 121986229892.png - (579.44KB , 504x672 , fe7452c1e690dd6fa30d71359ef5e822.png ) [iqdb]
9720
>>9718
Yukari's not going to act like this forever, but Yuyuko is always moe. We should just play along with this while it lasts.
>> No. 9721
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin, mouth-to-mouth.

Stealing Tetro's reponse
>> No. 9722
[x] Now that's just taking it a little too far. She has to at least feed herself.

This is where we make a stand; enough of one for sex with Yukarin.
>> No. 9723
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!

"HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE! WHOOPS!"

If Lily is going to mooch off us, we can mooch off of Yukari. It's only fair, seeing as how we've been humoring her so far.
>> No. 9724
File 121988727382.jpg - (108.45KB , 800x800 , 1218049785064.jpg ) [iqdb]
9724
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9725
File 121988758940.jpg - (123.34KB , 850x637 , moemoeyukarin.jpg ) [iqdb]
9725
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
>> No. 9726
File 121990161317.jpg - (112.67KB , 502x708 , yukari169.jpg ) [iqdb]
9726
[X] Tease the moe moe Yukarin!
[X] Feed the moe moe Yukarin!

***

Well, it is kind of fun playing around with her like this, so there's no harm in humoring her. Reaching for the spoon wedged in her ice cream, you scoop up a large piece of the frosty delight. Holding the spoon to her mouth, you try to hide your smirk.

"Alright Yukari, here you go..."

Holding the ice cream just up to her, you wait for her to try and close her mouth around the spoon, and... her mouth closes on air as you yank the spoon back, slipping the frozen treat into your own mouth. It's cherry, nice!

Yukari frowns and opens her eyes, only to see you with the spoon hanging from your mouth. She stares at you for a few moments, then sniffles pathetically, tears welling up in her eyes. She tugs at your shirt, as if to try and convince you not to leave her to go hungry. With a laugh, you scoop up another chunk of ice cream, and pop the food into her mouth. Her eyes light up again, and she places a hand against her cheek happily, resting her head against yours again. Where did she learn to be so adorable?

"Maybe you're not as sorry a son of a bitch as I thought, kid."

You turn your head to see Lily watching you impassively, munching on another one of your sandwiches - you might as well just leave those for her, and take a portion of Yukari's ice cream instead.

"So what makes you think that?"

"I didn't put much stock in Komachi's opinion of you, but if you've got one of the most powerful monsters in all Gensokyo sitting in your lap and eating out of your hand like a child, then you're a fair bit more than I gave you credit for. Maybe Komachi's suggestion wasn't too far off the mark."

Monster? Yukari doesn't seem particularly monstrous, save for those unnerving gaps she makes. That aside, Komachi made a suggestion about you?

"What did she suggest?"

"Oh," Komachi looks up from her food, a half-eaten roasted apples in hand, "I said she should try s-- OUCH, my foot!"

Komachi jerks up in her chair, and Lily glares at her.

"Not going to talk about it, boy. If she was right, you'll find out on your own."

Well, that seems to be the end of that.

You return to spoon-feeding Yukari, occasionally swiping up some ice cream for yourself. Given that she chooses to rub her head against yours every now and again, it seems that she's quite content, despite your swiping her food every now and again.

She's not talking though, and the silence around the table is a little unnerving. Youmu still looks a bit morose at the moment, silently prodding at her meal. Komachi is enthusiastic about her meal, looking quite happy and quite focused on eating. Lily is still watching you, which is a bit unsettling, especially because it feels as though she's evaluating you.

[ ] Try and make some conversation
- [ ] Talk to Youmu
- [ ] Talk to Komachi
- [ ] Talk to Lily

[ ] Just stay quiet
>> No. 9727
[x] Try and make some conversation
- [x] Talk to Youmu

What's up, girlie?
>> No. 9728
[X] Try and make some conversation
- [X] Talk to Youmu
>> No. 9729
{X} Try and make some conversation
- {X} Talk to Youmu
>> No. 9730
[X] Try and make some conversation
- [X] Talk to Youmu
>> No. 9732
[x] Try and make some conversation
☞ Talk to Youmu

Maybe Komachi and/or Yukari can answer the question she asked us on the way to Higan.
>> No. 9733
[X] Try and make some conversation
- [X] Talk to Lily
- [X] Talk to Youmu

I doubt we'll get much conversation out of Lily, but it couldn't hurt to try. Then we chat up Youmu. No point bothering Komachi, though. Let the lady enjoy her treat in peace.
>> No. 9734
[X] Try and make some conversation
[X] Talk to Lily
[X] Talk to Youmu

Ehhhh
>> No. 9735
[X] Try and make some conversation
- [X] Talk to Lily

something to the tone of "You got something to say to my face, PUNK?"
>> No. 9736
File 121990786868.png - (16.67KB , 500x500 , 1212457745386.png ) [iqdb]
9736
[x] Try and make some conversation
- [x] Talk to Youmu

More like Youmoe~, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 9737
[X] Try and make some conversation
- [X] Talk to Youmu

Why so serious soft?
>> No. 9738
[x] Try and make some conversation
[x] Talk to Youmu
[x] "Thank you for trying to protect my dignity back there Youmu, but in case you haven't noticed, I don't have any. Still, the sentiment is appreciated!"
>> No. 9739
[X] Try and make some conversation
[X] Talk to Lily
[X] Talk to Youmu
[x] "Thank you for trying to protect my dignity back there Youmu, but in case you haven't noticed, nothing can damage mine!"
[x] Proceed with insane laugh.
>> No. 9740
[x] Try and make some conversation
[x] Talk to Youmu
[x] "Thank you for trying to protect my dignity back there Youmu, but in case you haven't noticed, I don't have any. Still, the sentiment is appreciated!"
>> No. 9741
[†] Try and make some conversation
- [†] Talk to Youmu
>> No. 9742
[ ] Try and make some conversation
- [ ] Talk to Youmu
- [ ] Talk to Komachi
- [ ] Talk to Lily
- [ ] Talk to moe moe Yukarin

"I hope I've been of some help to you Youmu, I'm sorry I couldn't answer you question at Hakugyokuro with more details"

"So, Komachi, could you do Youmu a favor? She's interessen in, uh, 'human anatomy' and the like, but I can't explain it from a point of view that's adequate for her."

"Lily, could you please help Komachi teaching Youmu about sex?"

"And what was that about candles and ropes with Yuyuko, Yukari?"
>> No. 9743
[x] Try and make some conversation
[x] Talk to Youmu

Youmu~! 'Sup.
>> No. 9744
ITT: We have hit a sidestory goldmine.
>> No. 9745
>>9744

Only if it's a one-time thing like Shikieki or Youmu. Patchwork can't run multiple stories like YAF does.
>> No. 9746
[✿] Try and make some conversation
[✿] Talk to Youmu
[✿] "Thank you for trying to protect my dignity back there Youmu, but in case you haven't noticed, I don't have any. Still, the sentiment is appreciated~!"
>> No. 9747
>>9745
That's what I mean.
>> No. 9750
>>9745

Not even YAF runs multiple stories. Half of them are on hiatus.
>> No. 9753
Sorry guys, but it looks like Thursdays are going to be my off days this semester. My class hours are a bit ugly, and I'm probably going to wind up too tired to write straight. I'll still try to update on Thursdays, but if there's a day that I forgo writing it'll be Thursdays.

Also, calling the vote for talking to Youmu. I'll try to work the write-in into there somewhere.

>>9745

Yeah, that's about what you should expect. If I could actually write more than one of these at once, you can bet I'd have started Shingetsu already.
>> No. 9754
>>9753
Shingetsu sounds important, what with it being in italics.

Also, take it easy Patchwork.
>> No. 9755
>>9754

Nah, I just italicize titles by habit. I would like to try running it, but... maybe after this playthrough of HLA. It'll make an interesting break.

***

[X] Try and make some conversation
- [X] Talk to Youmu

***

Maybe you can help Youmu feel a little less tense.

"Hey, Youmu."

She stiffens and straightens up almost immediately. She's not like this when eating at Hakugyokuro, even when you tease her. Then again, she wasn't very active at the party either... she has some trouble with social interactions, doesn't she?

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to apologize for dragging you into this. You seem put off by it, so..."

"There is no need to apologize. It was nice of you not to leave me waiting on my own. I am merely eager to return to Hakugyokuro."

Come to think of it, maybe you should get going back soon. Youmu doesn't have any desire to stick around, and you're not sure how much free time she actually has. That aside, Yuyuko is waiting, and the thought of a warm greeting and a smile from her upon your return is nice.

"That aside, I believe I owe you another apology. You were about ready to spring to my dignity's defense during our previous conversation, and I did interrupt you. I appreciate the effort, but you may have noticed that I don't care much for my dignity."

You spoon Yukari another mouthful of ice cream, and she rubs her cheek against yours happily. Komachi leans across Lily to ruffle your hair again. Lily just snorts, and smiles in mild amusement.

"Ah, that is fine as well. Living with Miss Yuyuko, I understand very well that some people do not care for their dignity at all."

What?

Youmu clamps her hands over her mouth, realizing what she just said. Everyone else pauses for a moment, surprised by her response. A leering grin spreads across Komachi's face, and a mischievous smile across Yukari's. Feeling a bit more sympathetic towards Lily's roll of her eyes, you cut in before the other two can tease Youmu.

"Don't worry Youmu, no one's going tell Yuyuko that you let that slip, right girls?"

"If you say so, kid, then I'll drop it." Komachi shrugs and sighs, leaning back in her chair.

You look at Yukari. She looks back at you with big doe eyes, flutters her eyelashes, and clasps her hands before her, looking for all the world like the perfect picture of innocence.

"Right, Yukari?"

She flutters her eyelashes again.

You lift a spoon of ice cream to her mouth, then pull it away.

"Right?"

She pouts and nods, opening her mouth. You feed her the ice cream, and turn your attention back to Youmu.

"See? It'll be fine."

Youmu nods, a slight blush staining her features.

"Yes... thank you..."

The rest of the meal goes quickly and quietly, and before you know it most of the food has gone. As the others tidy themselves up a bit, you dab at Yukari's mouth with a napkin and consider what to do next. You could...

[ ] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

[ ] Ask Komachi what she wants to do next. You've hardly seen Higan yet!

[ ] Stay and chat with Lily for a while. She seems interesting, plus she's easy on the eyes...
>> No. 9756
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9757
[x] "Hey Youmu, why don't you head to Hakugyojurou first? I'd like to sightsee around Higan, I've never been here before."
[x] After Youmu makes like a tree and leaves, ask Komachi what she wants to do next. You want to take a short tour of Higan, after all. The longer ones can wait until later.
[x] After the tour, chat with Lily if you can~
>> No. 9758
[ ] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9759
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9760
[x] "Hey Youmu, why don't you head to Hakugyojurou first? I'd like to sightsee around Higan, I've never been here before."
[x] After Youmu makes like a tree and leaves, ask Komachi what she wants to do next. You want to take a short tour of Higan, after all. The longer ones can wait until later.
[x] After the tour, chat with Lily if you can~
>> No. 9761
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9762
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9763
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

DO WANT Lily, but we've kept our dear Yuyuko alone for far too long already.
Maybe next time, if we're not too preoccupied with whatever unpleasantness Siki will have for us when we return.
>> No. 9764
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9765
I detect massive differentfags.

[~] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9766
{X} Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
>> No. 9767
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

There's simply not enough time to do everyone in this story. Sad but true.
>> No. 9768
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

As much as I want some Lily Black, and I REALLY want some Lily Black, Yuyu comes first.
>> No. 9769
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
ゆ!ゆ~
>> No. 9770
File 122011306384.jpg - (423.85KB , 500x787 , 9b168df0d3572725716bf4fa7e20beda.jpg ) [iqdb]
9770
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

Yuyu~sama
>> No. 9771
[†] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

I would like it very much already the promised homestay with the Primsriver sisters.
>> No. 9772
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back.
>> No. 9773
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

Prismrivers~
>> No. 9774
>>9773 My apologise.
>> No. 9775
>>9774

apologies~
>> No. 9776
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
[x] Invite Lily to visit sometime.
>> No. 9777
Appending:

[x] Invite Lily to visit sometime.
>> No. 9778
[x] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
I want more of my MILF ghost, dammit.
>> No. 9779
[+] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.
[+] Invite Lily to visit sometime.
>> No. 9780
File 122017295425.jpg - (87.40KB , 200x200 , ŚHüXÄq_Ć+éó.jpg ) [iqdb]
9780
>>9775
Thank you. At least somebody tries to correct me and not to send into the cunt.
>> No. 9781
>There's simply not enough time to do everyone in this story. Sad but true.
>do everyone in this story

I see what you did there.
>> No. 9782
[X] Head back to Hakugyokuro. Youmu's eager to get back, and Yuyuko is waiting.

***

"Well," you cough to get the others' attention, "I think it's about time for Youmu and I to cut out and head home. I'd love to stay longer, but we've got Yuyuko waiting for us, after all."

"I wanted to show you around a bit more, but..." Komachi sighs dejectedly. "You probably should get back. Yuyu can be really needy, and if there's no one there with her then she's probably lonely. What's the bill, Lil?"

"Like you're even going to pay." Lily snorts derisively, and turns her head away. "I'll put it on your tab. You lot get going."

"Sure thing, Lil, thanks." Komachi nods appreciatively as you all get to your feet - excepting, of course, Yukari, who chooses to continue laying in your arms. Lily starts collecting the plates, and Komachi gestures for you to follow, walking out into the street with Youmu trailing behind her. You move to go after them but pause, a thought coming to mind.

"Hey, Lily?"

Lily looks up from her work as she sets a few empty bottles on top of her little cart.

"I doubt I have the authority to say it, but if you ever want to swing by Hakugyokuro, feel free."

"Don't count on it, boy. My sister is always dropping by there, and if I never see her again it will be too soon."

Well, that's a little disappointing. Feeling a bit down, you turn to go, but...

"I'll drop you an invitation too, kid. I don't know you too well, but swing by again some time and I'll teach you the secret menu. You can bring your girlfriend."

You glance down at Yukari in your arms, then back at Lily.

"What if I don't have a girlfriend?"

"Then you're stuck eating with me, and trust me when I say that you don't want me to play the part of your girlfriend."

Something about her tone makes you feel a little adventurous.

"Maybe I'll come alone, then."

Lily laughs loudly and looks over her shoulder at you, then reaches back and makes a gesture with her hand as though she were shooting you.

"Your funeral, kid. Can't say you lack any confidence at least."

You chuckle a little and turn to leave. It looks like Komachi and Youmu have stopped up ahead, and are waiting with greatly contrasting degrees of patience.

"I'll see you around, Lily."

"You too, boy."

---

After catching up with Komachi and Youmu, your little group has returned to that field of spider lilies that borders the city. In the distance you can see Komachi's boat, resting calmly on the shore of the misty Sanzu river.

"So, how we going to do this?" Komachi's question pulls your attention to her. "My lovely little Titanic may be a sturdy boat, but carrying four people might be a little tough. Not to forget that it can get cramped with just three people on board."

You stop to consider the problem for a moment. You'd really rather not risk putting too much weight in the boat, simply because the prospect of the vessel capsizing and dropping you into the Sanzu is unpleasant. Irredeemable souls are sent there, and those shadows you saw beneath the surface were more than a little unsettling.

"Yukari can always travel through her gaps."

Youmu's suggestion causes you to perk up. Yukari's strange spacial rips seem to work well for transportation.

"How about it, Yukari?" You look down at her, and she smiles sleepily back at you.

"Okay. If you two come with, it'll be faster for you." Yukari snuggles up to you happily.

"That's true. If you want to take the boat, though, I'm always up to take you." Komachi speaks up, straightening up with a gleam in her eye. She seems to be quite proud of that little boat, so maybe she wants you to go with her?

You look to Youmu, hoping to ask her which she'd prefer to take, but she looks noticeably uncomfortable. She looks into your eyes briefly and shakes her head. Looks like she isn't going to help you decide this one.

[ ] Go with Komachi.

[ ] Go with Yukari.
>> No. 9783
File 122022409533.jpg - (112.04KB , 850x601 , beaa34e97543f29f9481015133b5568e.jpg ) [iqdb]
9783
[ x ] Go with Komachi.

Already spoiled Yukarin enough. MACHIMACHI
>> No. 9784
[ ] "Can you two wait for me on the other side? Me and Machi' are going by boat."
>> No. 9785
[ x ] Go with Komachi.
>> No. 9786
[x] Go with Komachi.
>> No. 9787
[x] Go with Komachi.

Quality time with Slowmachi.
>> No. 9788
[ x ] Go with Komachi.

Sorry Yukarin~ but MachiMachi needs some love too.
>> No. 9789
[X] Go with Komachi.
>> No. 9790
[X] Go with Komachi.
>> No. 9791
[ ] Go with Yukari.

We want to get back to Hakugyokurou, this is the fastest way.
>> No. 9792
[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.

Youmu said she didn't want to be gapped again, and Komachi is more likely to lay it out on the table. Yukari seems more like she'd give her disinformation.

Secondly, we did have those dreams about Yukari and Yuyu; might want to ask Yukari some things alone, being Yuyuko's oldest friend.
>> No. 9793
>>9792

That's...some valid points.

[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9794
>>9792

This sounds reasonable.

[Y] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[Y] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9795
[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9796
[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.

I like this.
>> No. 9797
>>9792

It also has the effect of limiting the possibility of Yukari popping in at the wrong time, but that's a more minor consideration.
>> No. 9798
[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
[X] Add a soft warning to Komachi to be discrete.

On the one hand, Komachi is probably not the best at keeping thing private.
On the other hand, nobody in Gensokyo seems to really care about what's kept private except Youmu, and she'd do well to integrate sooner or later.
>> No. 9799
[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9800
[X] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[X] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9801
[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.

Everyone wins.
>> No. 9802
looks like the votes are changing, and here i wanted more time with Slowmachi
>> No. 9803
>>9802
Komachi is ugly.
>> No. 9804
[†] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[†] You'll go with Yukari~n; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9805
>>9803

NO U

[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukarin; Youmu goes with Komachi.

I like Komachi, but if anyone needs an "older sister" to confide in, it's Youmu. Komachi is blunt and doesn't go out of her way to tease Youmu, unlike everyone else she knows. Komachi will be able to make the trip as short or long as needed.
>> No. 9806
File 122024909321.jpg - (18.50KB , 376x458 , what.jpg ) [iqdb]
9806
>>9803
>> No. 9807
File 122024915764.jpg - (205.28KB , 450x571 , 1219279258445.jpg ) [iqdb]
9807
>>9803
>> No. 9808
[X] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[X] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9809
Can't remember which vote for Komachi I was so just take one off the list as I sure as hell can't delete it like that.


[x] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[x] You'll go with Yukarin; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9810
File 122029271968.jpg - (566.06KB , 875x875 , 1220282713531.jpg ) [iqdb]
9810
[X] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[X] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.

Still want more MACHIMACHI.
>> No. 9811
File 122029297730.jpg - (167.40KB , 600x802 , 774c0afb25b8ed7883bc019721e2cbf3.jpg ) [iqdb]
9811
>>9810
Those are some nice twintai.....HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

[X] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[X] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.
>> No. 9812
File 122031294551.jpg - (40.44KB , 300x400 , yuyuko167.jpg ) [iqdb]
9812
Ohoho. You've no idea what you've done, Anon.

***

[X] "Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."
[X] You'll go with Yukari; Youmu goes with Komachi.

***

As you ponder what to do, an interesting idea comes to you.

"Actually, Komachi, Youmu had some questions I think you could answer for her."

Youmu looks up at you, a confused frown gracing her features. You arch an eyebrow and give her as meaningful a look as you know how to. It takes a few moments, but Youmu soon goes pale and shakes her head vehemently.

"No! There is absolutely no way that you can expect me to ask - of all people - the slacker about such a thing! I could not possibly--"

"Youmu." You interrupt her, and she clams up, looking a cross between mortified and furious. "You have to ask someone, don't you?"

"Well, I do indeed need to do so, but..."

"You've already asked me, and I sadly can't help you too much. You're going to have to ask a woman who's honest and straightforward, and Komachi's certainly the most refreshingly frank woman around. If you want a question answered, she'd be the best to ask, don't you think?"

Komachi seems to inflate with pride at your praise, thumping her fist against her heart as if to demonstrate that she's up to the task. Youmu nods miserably, much less enthusiastic than the redhead she'll be accompanying.

"I... I suppose that you may have a point. Still, I... I am not entirely comfortable with such an arrangement. I will try my best, but... I do not know if I can..."

You're unable to pat her on the head while Yukari's in your arms, but you give Youmu a reassuring smile all the same.

"Good. In the meantime, I'll have Yukari gap me back to Hakugyokuro." Youmu snaps to attention as if in a panic, but you continue before she can cut in. "This way Yuyuko won't get lonely waiting for us. Besides, I don't think you really want me around to listen to that conversation, right?"

Youmu nods and sighs, then turns away and heads off towards the river with a downtrodden slump. She may not like it, but this is in her best interests as well.

"Komachi."

Komachi stands straight and gives you a salute.

"Sir!"

"This is a delicate matter, and pretty important to Youmu, so... try not to tease her."

Komachi laughs sheepishly but nods in deference. Strolling over to you, she tousles your hair one last time for the day.

"I still want to take you back myself, but I suppose this is where we'll have to part. I'll see you around, okay kid?"

She slips around to give you a hug from behind.

"Alright. When's your next day off? I'll come by for a visit."

"Nah," she releases you and walks around your other side, heading off after Youmu, "I'll come by and visit you instead. Look forward to it."

Throwing you a wave over her shoulder, Komachi's shape blurs and stretches, and suddenly she's a good deal into the distance, even farther than Youmu. It's probably her distance manipulation. It's strange to see, looking something like her body fuzzing out of focus in a camera and the resulting blur suddenly lunging across a huge distance... is that what it looked like to everyone else when she used it to take you through town? It sure is different to see it from outside the effects than it is to see it from inside.

"Shall we?"

Yukari's voice shakes you out of your ruminations, and you turn your attention to her. She's still just as relaxed and half-asleep as ever, but something about her strikes you as different than before. It's probably just your nerves acting up for some reason.

"At the lady's discretion."

Yukari giggles. You brace yourself, and...

---

Countless eyes peer out from the pulsing darkness and eerie lights around you. You cling to Yukari, whose presence in your arms is the most solid and comforting thing to be found in this nightmarish world. You focus on the sound and feel of her breathing, trying to pull your mind away from the horrors around you.

---

... catch yourself as you drop onto the main path of Hakugyokuro, allowing your feet to dissolve back into mist to help you maintain your balance as you hit the ground. Yukari's still in your arms, safe and sound... though, for a moment when you glance into her eyes, you could swear she looks disappointed. It passes in a flash, however, and along with it goes an unsettling feeling in the pit of your stomach. You feel relieved, though you're not sure why.

As you steady yourself and your feet reform, you can hear a noise gradually building and filling the air. It sounds awfully familiar, but you can't quite put your finger on it...

The main doors of the manor slide open with a bang that you can hear even though you're a fair distance from the building. A blue-white blur shoots down the path and collides with you, nearly knocking you off your feet.

"I WAS LONELY! COME BACK FASTER NEXT TIME!"

Yuyuko hovers in front of you, her arms wrapped around your neck in a hold that would be more than a little painful if you were still alive. She looks up at you with big, tear-filled eyes, sniffling quietly.

"Sorry, Yuyuko." You rest your forehead against hers. "I'll be home sooner next time."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Yuyuko hauls herself up and rubs her cheek against yours, evidently satisfied. In the process of rubbing cheeks, Yuyuko gets a look at Yukari and her face lights up momentarily... then slips into a frown.

"Why are you holding Yukari?"

"Oh, I--"

"He saved me."

Yukari suddenly leans up a bit, so that she's sitting in your arms instead of laying in them. Her expression has changed entirely - rather than the sleepy and inattentive stare she had before, her eyes are sharp, a mysterious energy flickering in them. She rests her head against yours, tracing a small pattern along your chest with one of her nails.

"He saved you?"

Yuyuko lets go of you and clasps her hands in front of herself, eyes bright and shining eagerly. It seems like the prospect of a story has her enthralled, as she waits for Yukari to elaborate.

"Oh yes, he saved me from big trouble." Yukari smiles slyly, and Yuyuko claps her hands giddily. "And then, afterward... having his hands on my body was so nice."

Wait, what?

"Ahn... he's such a reliable man, you know?" Yukari coos lovingly, and Yuyuko looks surprised. "Resting in his arms... his body is so warm."

Yuyuko's expression darkens a little. This is bad.

"And then... it was so delicious, the thick white cream he fed me."

Yuyuko whips her head to face you, glaring hard, the blue light in her butterfly pupils shining brightly. Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.

"Yuyu--"

"It sounds like you had a lot of fun without me! I'm so sorry for forcing you to rush back here! Why don't you go have fun with Yukari some more?"

Yuyu puffs her cheeks in indignation, whirling away from you. You try to speak up, but she walks away at high speed, not sparing you a second glance. Yukari giggles madly in your arms, her fan out and hiding her expression in a display of elegance so egregiously inappropriate that it serves to augment the rising irritation that you feel.

[ ] "God damn it, Yukari!"

[ ] Drop the bitch.

[ ] Forget it, just go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9813
[ ] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[ ] Drop the bitch.
[ ] Forget it, just go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9814
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!" as it is always relevant.
[X] Go after Yuyuko. Just because the circumstances of your return are a bit soured doesn't change the fact that you wanted to see her.
>> No. 9815
[x] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[x] Drop the bitch.
[x] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9816
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the bitch.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

Well, the way we were going, we were bound to hit some turbulence eventually.
I mean, really. It's YUKARI.
>> No. 9817
[x] Shrug it off.

Meh.
>> No. 9818
[x] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[x] Drop the bitch.
[x] Go after Yuyuko!

Now I'm really glad we turned down the Prismriver's offer.
>> No. 9819
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the bitch.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9820
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the bitch.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9821
[x] Punish Yukari

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 9822
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the bitch.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9823
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the bitch.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

GODDAMMIT YUKARIing IRL
>> No. 9824
>>9823 here

GODDAMMIT YUKARI

I was rereading HLA, thought I'd see if there was an update, now I'm too incensed to read it anymore!
>> No. 9825
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
[X] Drop the bitch.
>> No. 9826
[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

This is a farce between the two of them, but since you've already been cast in this role, you should play it with gusto. Yukari only does this to test--and ultimately strengthen--your relationship with Yuyuko.
>> No. 9827
Oh man, I lost it at the "thick white cream he fed me." That's too awesome; I love this take on Yukarin.
But it's looking pretty clear the the masses have spoken and decided on the Yuyu route. So anyway, I like the read >>9826 has. Acknowledges what Yukari has done, builds our connection with Yuyuko (I hope), and most importantly, preserves the relationship between Yuyuko and Yukari. Remember the dreams, Anon. We've been here 3 days; they've been friends for centuries and Yukari was probably one of the only things Yuyuko had when she was suffering the worst. Even if you end up with Yuyuko, how would you feel if you broke that friendship? That, and the threesome with Anon, Yukari, and Yuyuko will be awesome.

[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

Seriously though, what was with the choices Patchwork? Absent write-ins, this was pretty one-sided.
>> No. 9828
File 122032557364.jpg - (110.24KB , 500x641 , 25ba80f3d7bbae4310af0dad709c9045.jpg ) [iqdb]
9828
[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
>> No. 9829
[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9830
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the bitch.
[X] Forget it, just go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9831
[x] FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 9832
[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

Wouldn't have expected anything less from the great manipulator of gensokyo.
>> No. 9833
Autosage kicked in yo, but it seems like a waste to make a new thread when it doesn't look like anything's gonna overtake it.
>> No. 9834
>>9826
This man is the smartest man in Mansylvania.

[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9837
File 122033177072.jpg - (63.10KB , 334x400 , 394671.jpg ) [iqdb]
9837
>>9826
Third time's the charm
Wouldn't go so far as "farce," but she probably isn't serious. If she were, we'd be under the heel of her ability to manipulate death and all that jazz.
>> No. 9838
>"Why don't you go have fun with Yukari some more?"
[x] "Don't mind if I do!"

But seriously.

[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9839
{X} "God damn it, Yukari!"
{X} Drop the bitch.
{X} Forget it, just go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9840
[ ] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[ ] Drop the gap youkai.
[ ] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9841
[X] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9843
File 122033501620.jpg - (63.47KB , 422x563 , THEGAME.jpg ) [iqdb]
9843
[x] "White cream? It was cherry."
[x] "You could easily have just said that I gave you my cherry if you wanted to screw around with innuendo, instead of lying."

Well, since Yukari just went beyond innuendo into a straight out lie. Why not turn it on her and figure out if she really does know about Mima tutoring us?
Cherry ice cream picture related.

in during mentioning this too late.
>> No. 9844
>>9843

Pretty sure that it was mentioned the ice cream came in more than one flavor. One of them was probably white.
>> No. 9845
>>9844

Fair enough.
Disregard, I have cocks to suck.
>> No. 9846
>>9845

Hey man. It's still salvageable.

[x] "White cream? You could easily have just said that I gave you my cherry if you wanted to screw around with innuendo." Wink at her.
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Genuflect and strike the ground with you fists theatrically, "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

Shows Yukari we know what she's up to, but still being a good sport about it.
>> No. 9847
[x] "White cream? You could easily have just said that I gave you my cherry if you wanted to screw around with innuendo." Wink at her.
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Genuflect and strike the ground with you fists theatrically, "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>>9846
>>Shows Yukari we know what she's up to, but still being a good spirit about it.
Fix'd.
>> No. 9848
[x] "White cream? You could easily have just said that I gave you my cherry if you wanted to screw around with innuendo." Wink at her.
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Genuflect and strike the ground with you fists theatrically, "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9849
[x] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[x] Drop the bitch.
[X] Forget it, just go after Yuyuko!

this youkai lady is bad
>> No. 9850
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

Ignoring the inherent risks of presuming to know ANYTHING that Yukari is up to, how could you waste a perfectly good opportunity to take her little ploy and turn it on itself by tipping her off that you know what she's up to right off the bat like that?

Rather than letting her know you're not taking this seriously, why not have some fun and make it look like you ARE taking it seriously? Let her think her plan is working, but a little too well, to the point that it begins to spiral out of control, and the next thing she knows we're sobbing and attempting to regain our honor by attempting to commit ritual suicide.

If we could work it to get Yuyuko to play along, and wind up reenacting the end of Romeo and Juliet, so much the better.

Besides that, in the event Yuyuko actually is hurt by this, not taking the situation seriously would make us look like a total ass.
>> No. 9851
>>9850

I sure hope this guy gets taken into consideration.
>> No. 9852
[x] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[x] Drop the gap youkai.
[x] Go after Yuyuko!

agreeing with >>9826>>9850
>> No. 9853
>>9850
>attempting to commit ritual suicide.

"I have dishonored my host!"
"...You do know that you can't decapitate yourself right? You're a ghost."
"My bad."
>> No. 9854
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

Well god damn it Yukari.
>> No. 9855
>Ignoring the inherent risks of presuming to know ANYTHING that Yukari is up to, how could you waste a perfectly good opportunity to take her little ploy and turn it on itself by tipping her off that you know what she's up to right off the bat like that?

Are you actually trying to maneuver out of Yukari's machinations? Aha, no. Yukari does not work that way. The best you can hope for is that you'll entertain her enough that she doesn't permanently fuck you over.

>Rather than letting her know you're not taking this seriously, why not have some fun and make it look like you ARE taking it seriously?

Yes, to Yuyuko we'll play the drama queen. But to Yukari, who is the one who we need the blessing of to make this relationship work, we do best to display insight and good humor rather than our acting ability.

>Let her think her plan is working, but a little too well, to the point that it begins to spiral out of control, and the next thing she knows we're sobbing and attempting to regain our honor by attempting to commit ritual suicide.

Uh yeah. QED.

>Besides that, in the event Yuyuko actually is hurt by this, not taking the situation seriously would make us look like a total ass.

Taking this seriously would mean acting as if Yukari wasn't joking. Think about that. And if Yuyu is actually hurt by this, then she's obviously a total spazz who isn't worth our time anyway.
>> No. 9856
[x] "White cream? You could easily have just said that I gave you my cherry if you wanted to screw around with innuendo." Wink at her.
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Genuflect and strike the ground with you fists theatrically, "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9857
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9858
[†] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari~n!"
[†] Put down Yukari~n.
[†] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9859
[x] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari~n!"
[X] Put down Yukari~n.
[x] Go after Yuyuko~n!

upgrade^
>> No. 9860
[†] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari~n!"
[†] Put down Yukari~n.
[†] Go after Yuyuko!

Dropping her seems harsh.
>> No. 9861
[x] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari~n!"
[x] Put down Yukari~n.
[x] Go after Yuyuko~n!
>> No. 9862
[Y] Laugh. "God damn it, Yukari~n!"
[Y] Put down Yukari~n.
[Y] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9863
{X} "God damn it, Yukari!"
{X} Drop the bitch.
{X} Forget it, just go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9864
[ ] German Suplex Yukari
[ ] Flex

She's in posistion for out finishing move!

[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

In honest though.
>> No. 9865
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9866
[x] Laugh, uncomfortably. "God damn it, Yukari~n!"
[x] Put down Yukari~n.
[x] Go after Yuyuko!
>> No. 9867
File 12203679456.jpg - (275.30KB , 816x800 , 1501149.jpg ) [iqdb]
9867
Heh, the brand of drama only these CYOAs can generate. I love it.
>> No. 9868
You know what I like? I like how there's never, never votespam in HLA. Anyone can tell that these are all honest votes.
>> No. 9870
File 122037637151.jpg - (77.90KB , 519x513 , sexyyukari004.jpg ) [iqdb]
9870
[X] "God damn it, Yukari!"
[X] Drop the gap youkai.
[X] Go after Yuyuko!

***

"God damn it, Yukari!"

In an effort to quell your irritation, you drop Yukari to the ground unceremoniously. She looks up at you, large crocodile tears in her eyes, huddling herself into a little ball. You don't feel any better.

"Yukarin was a bad girl?"

While the way she's looking at you is adorable, it's not particularly helpful. Leaning down, you flick her forehead with your finger sharply, causing her to reach up and grab at her head as if to stop the pain. She sniffles a little.

"Yukarin was a bad girl."

She gets even more teary-eyed, but her expression becomes determined.

"Yukarin will make it up to you!"

With that, she drops into a gap and vanishes from sight. You feel a bit wary of what she means by that, but put it out of mind. For now, you should track down Yuyuko.

---

Predictably, you find your hostess sitting at the table in the dining room, a small plate of rice balls set out in front of her. She glances up at you when you enter, but promptly turns her gaze away, suddenly finding something on the wall very interesting. You pull your usual cushion around so that you're sitting across from her, and give her a look.

"So, Yuyuko."

She hums disinterestedly.

"Yuyuko."

"What?" She snaps.

Oh, come on. This is ridiculous.

"Look, Yuyuko, you know just as well as I do that Yukari and I didn't--"

A sudden weight on your back gives you pause, and a soft hand on your cheek pulls your head to the side, where your eyes meet the sultry stare of Yukari. Without warning, she leans in and presses her lips to yours lightly, capturing you in a pleasant kiss. For the briefest of moments, you feel her tongue dart out and force its way into your mouth, and when she pulls away she makes no effort to hide the thin string of saliva that hangs between your mouths.

"Yukarin's ready to make it up to you now..."

Yukari smiles suggestively at you, and you notice that, from what little of her you can see, that purple dress of hers is nowhere to be found. You can hear a quiet snapping sound behind you... did she just unsnap her bra? From the soft feeling on your back, you're pretty sure it would be a bad idea to turn around and check.

"So, you didn't want me to interrupt you two, right? I see. Well, you two just run along and have all the fun you want together. It's not like it's any of my business."

Yuyuko's fan slips into her hand, and she snaps the implement open, fanning herself dispassionately. She crams another rice ball into her mouth and doesn't other to look at you, her eyes firmly shut.

God damn it, Yukari.

[ ] Break down and cry.

[ ] Beg for forgiveness.

[ ] No. This is silly. It has to be a joke. Make them fess up already.

[ ] This is silly. But if they want to play, then let's play...
- [ ] Overact one of the other reactions. (Specify)
- [ ] Tsundere option.
>> No. 9871
[X] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[X] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[X] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[X] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[X] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[X] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[X] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9872
[X] Be seduced by Yukari.

Yukari route.
>> No. 9873
inb4 323 replies
>> No. 9874
[X] This is silly. But if they want to play, then let's play...
[] SAY "HELLO" TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

Seriously, though?
- [X] Overact one of the other reactions. (Righteous indignation)

"BEGONE, foul temptress!"
>> No. 9875
[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."

Bwahahahaha.
>> No. 9876
>>9871

Genius

[X] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[X] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[X] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[X] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[X] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[X] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[X] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9877
[X] "About candles and whips with Yuyuko, care to explain me what you two did? No, wait, I know what you did, can I watch you two next time?"
[X] Touch Yukari's breasts.
[X] "Hmm, nice. Big and soft, just how I like them. I wonder if Yuyuko's breasts are as nice as yours Yukarin."
>> No. 9878
[X] "About candles and whips with Yuyuko, care to explain me what you two did? No, wait, I know what you did, can I watch you two next time?"
[X] Touch Yukari's breasts.
[X] "Hmm, nice. Big and soft, just how I like them. I wonder if Yuyuko's breasts are as nice as yours Yukarin."
>> No. 9879
[X] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[X] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[X] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[X] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[X] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[X] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[X] "Really, you two."

Let's see yukari play along with this! XD
>> No. 9880
[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9881
[†] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[†] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[†] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[†] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[†] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[†] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[†] "Really, you two."

Convinced. Let see what's happen.
>> No. 9882
sage for shitty writer that gets cock sucked for his shitty H
>> No. 9884
[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9885
>>9882
age for shitty writer who gets no votes for his story.

[x] No. This is silly. It has to be a joke. Make them fess up already.
Just to be different.
>> No. 9887
>>9879
>XD

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 9888
File 122038630461.jpg - (111.93KB , 1057x921 , cupyukarin.jpg ) [iqdb]
9888
>>9882
>>9883
Gee, it sure is troll around here.

But there's a much better troll around these parts than you two. Pic related.

[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9889
[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."
Ahhahhah, this write-in.
>> No. 9890
[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9891
>You don't feel any better.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

[Yukarin~] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[Yukarin~] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[Yukarin~] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[Yukarin~] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[Yukarin~] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[Yukarin~] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[Yukarin~] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9892
File 12204051318.jpg - (108.60KB , 800x711 , 741d2ecfd09cc6f51753b5163072058b.jpg ) [iqdb]
9892
[x] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[x] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[x] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[x] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[x] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[x] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[x] "Really, you two."

THE ONLY CURE.
MOAR WRITAN INS
>> No. 9893
>>9870
>You don't feel any better.

FUCK YOU MAN

FUCK YOU

[⃠] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[⃠] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[⃠] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[⃠] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[⃠] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[⃠] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[⃠] "Really, you two."

Embarrassing and cunt-blocking both Yuyuko and Yukari at the same time? You have my axe.
>> No. 9894
File 122040776527.jpg - (199.17KB , 900x637 , ad3d37cda70aa78fdd994d7637a84c2a.jpg ) [iqdb]
9894
[ p ] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[ i ] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[ m ] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[ p ] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[ y ] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[ e ] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[ p ] "Really, you two."
>> No. 9895
[X] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[X] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[X] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[X] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[X] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[X] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[X] "Really, you two."

And my bow!
>> No. 9896
File 122041617860.jpg - (113.74KB , 600x665 , YuyuYukari018.jpg ) [iqdb]
9896
Fun, fun.

***

[X] "Mm, Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."
[X] Drag her hand to the bowl of rice balls, moaning sensually.
[X] "Oh! Now, use your mouth..."
[X] Have her hold a rice ball between her lips.
[X] "I-I'm going to put it in now."
[X] Grab her head and move it over to Yuyuko's, forcing her to feed Yuyu a rice ball with her mouth.
[X] "Really, you two."

***

Yukarin wants sexual? You'll give her more sexual than she can handle. Letting out a little growl of appreciation, you take Yukari's hand in yours.

"Yukarin, do that thing with your hand again..."

That line seems to throw both of them off, Yukari's expression turning puzzled and Yuyuko's movements halting in mid-reach for another rice ball. With a firm grip, you guide Yukari's hand along the table, forcing your breathing into an exaggerated fever pitch to add to the effect. The moment Yukari's fingers make contact with one of the rice balls in the bowl on the table, you let out an erotic moan and gasp of pleasure so convincing that you can see a bit of color flush into the girls' faces.

"That's it... now, use your mouth..."

Forcing Yukari's fingers to close around a rice ball, you lift the snack up and press it into her already partially open mouth, making sure to draw a sharp breath as her lips close around the rice ball. Making sure the rice ball is held firmly in her mouth, you trail your fingers down her face, panting lightly all the while. Yukari may be behind you, but it's no large task to trace your way down her body and... into the gap she's hanging from? Nonetheless, you manage to rest your fingers comfortably against the fabric of underwear.

"I... I'm going to put it in now."

Yukari's eyes widen and she flails her arms a little, face coloring a bit. It seems that even she has some modesty when caught off guard, which is perfect, because it sets her up perfectly for...

You reach out in a flash, gripping a slightly red Yuyuko by the folds of her elaborate kimono, and grasping Yukari by the shoulders at the same time. Leaning back, your bring the two together, forcing Yuyuko to bite into the rice ball in Yukari's mouth. While the two remain stunned, you shake your head and sigh theatrically.

"Really, you two."

Yuyuko and Yukari glance at you out the corner of their eyes, and then... their eyes flutter closed. Much to your surprise, Yuyuko proceeds to eat the rice ball without hesitation. Small nips at the snack, one after the other, until Yuyuko's lips are simply pressing against Yukari's repeatedly in a series of light kisses. Yukari falls forward into her friend's arms, embracing the ghostly princess loosely.

"Yuyuko, I can't believe it... I thought he was nice, but he played with my heart and threw me aside! He foisted me on the nearest person, just to get rid of me!"

Eyes full of crocodile tears, Yukari nuzzles her head against Yuyuko's bosom. Your hostess smiles in response, gripping Yukari's face by the chin and tilting it so as to let them look into each other's eyes.

"Don't worry, Yukari. Yuyu will make it alright, just relax and let her take care of everything."

Keeping her eyes on you the entire time, Yuyuko leans in and gives Yukari a kiss. And then another. And another. The two share a particularly long kiss, and Yuyuko runs her hands over her friend's body.

It occurs to you that Yukari really did take her bra off earlier - mostly because your attention has been drawn to her bare breasts, obscured only by the fact that Yuyuko has a firm grasp on them. A quick squeeze elicits a muffled moan from the blond youkai, and you're suddenly feeling a lot warmer all over.

Well, whatever outcome you were expecting of your little joke, this wasn't it.

[ ] Alright, break them up before this goes too far. And before you wind up too uncomfortable.

[ ] Watch watch watch.

[ ] Dive in!
>> No. 9898
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9899
[X] Watch watch watch.
>> No. 9900
{X} Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
{X} Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9901
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9902
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9903
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9904
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9906
Just as planned?

[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch attentively while casually snacking

Yukari is showing you where Yuyu's hot spots are, so pay attention.
>> No. 9907
[x] wat
>> No. 9908
>>Yukari is showing you where Yuyu's hot spots are, so pay attention.

More like Yuyu is showing us where Yukarin's hot spots are, since it sounds like she's the one doing all the work at the moment.
>> No. 9909
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch attentively while casually snacking

Dinner and a movie. Yup.
>> No. 9910
>Well, whatever outcome you were expecting of your little joke, this wasn't it.

It wasn't? You sure?

[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9911
[x] Dive in with permission.

Oh come on people.
>> No. 9912
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking

awesome.jpg
>> No. 9913
File 122042774186.jpg - (138.95KB , 950x491 , dinner_and_a_movie.jpg ) [iqdb]
9913
[x] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[x] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9914
[x] Dive in with permission.

Lesbianism does nothing for me, but threesomes are always a treat.
>> No. 9915
>>9913
Hah, the expression on his face is awesome.

[x] Alright, break them up before this goes too far. And before you wind up too uncomfortable.
Just to be different. And wrong.
>> No. 9916
[†] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[†] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9917
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
>> No. 9918
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking

SO. MUCH. FUCKING. WIN.

OH GOD.
>> No. 9919
>>9913

Hooray!

[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking

Half time show!
>> No. 9920
>>9913
The file name made me lose it.
>> No. 9921
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking

>>9913
This is just perfect.
>> No. 9922
File 122046189081.jpg - (257.04KB , 899x936 , 12129299306.jpg ) [iqdb]
9922
Hmmm....Y'know what would be at once awesome and horrible right about now?

Pic related.
>> No. 9923
>>9922
Fortunately for us, Komachi giving Youmu "the talk" might fill up some time in addition to the lengthy boat ride, and unless she uses her distance manipulation to get her back here faster or Youmu really books it, we should have at least a little time to enjoy the show before she returns.
>> No. 9924
>>9922
Sidestory, Lesson 2: Tribadism?
>> No. 9925
File 122046485477.jpg - (117.63KB , 480x640 , sexyyukari015.jpg ) [iqdb]
9925
>>9913

I love it. Image saved.

***

[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking

***

Well, this is... nice. Yeah. This is nice. You reach for one of the remaining rice balls and munch on the little snack while watching.

As their lips meet again, Yuyuko runs one hand down Yukari's side, causing the blond youkai to shiver. Yukari's breath quickens and she whimpers quietly as Yuyuko's arm vanishes into the gap. In a few moments, Yukari moans loudly, tumbling forward slightly to rest her head against Yuyuko's shoulder.

"Yuyu! Yuyu! You still know just where to--"

Yukari sucks her breath in and arches her back, pulling away from her friend for a moment and flashing you quite the view. Her ample bosom in full view, the rosy buds of her nipples prominent and hard, golden waves of hair rolling down, a bright flush in her face... she's gorgeous. She lets out a squeek as Yuyuko reaches out and pinches one of her nipples, then leans forward and captures it in her mouth, suckling softly.

"Yuyu..."

Yukari rests her head against Yuyuko's shoulder again, and turns a half-lidded gaze towards you. She smiles and lets out another slow moan as Yuyuko's arm works about the gap in the air, though what she's doing you can't see. Yukari keeps letting out small mewls of pleasure for a minute or two, but her expression turns to a frown as she watches you.

"Yuyu," Yukari pants a little, "Yuyu, stop."

Yuyuko pulls away looking a little surprised, but complies with Yukari's wish. Withdrawing her arm from the gap allows you to see that Yuyuko's fingers are coated with a sticky and clear substance - Yukari's love juices no doubt. She wiggles her fingers about for a second, then starts popping them into her mouth, sucking them clean one by one.

Yukari, in the meantime, drops all the way out of her gap, landing naked at your side, a light sheen of sweat along various parts of her body, and a noticeable coating of her fluids seeping from her slit and smeared along the junction of legs liberally. A little red in the face, she glares at you. When she speaks, her tone is noticeably annoyed.

"So, that's it?"

You pause in chewing on your rice ball.

"What's it?"

"That's it!" Yukari stands and stomps her foot against the ground irritably. "Two beautiful women start having sex with one another, right in front of you, and you sit there quietly and snack?"

You arch an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

She stares at you for a few moments, nonplussed.

"Wow, kid, you win." Yukari plops back down and sits at the table. "It's no fun if you don't react at all. Ran and Youmu would be panicking and incoherent by now!" She pouts a little. Yuyuko shrugs and returns to her seat, watching the two of you with interest.

"So, we're done then?"

"Yes," Yukari nods, blushing noticeably, "even I've got some modesty. I can't just have sex with my best friend while a boy I've only known for a day or two is sitting and watching me."

Really now?

"Then why'd you start?"

You're kind of curious.

"Well, I thought that even you would run away at some point! Ran and Youmu always do, and then we can finish in private!" Yukari is actually whining now, her expression defeated.

You sit in silence for a few moments when it dawns on you. You won. Yukari was trying to embarrass you, and it turned out the other way around. Looks like even she's got a limit to how much exposure she can take. You glance over at Yuyuko; she doesn't seem bothered at all... you knew she was carefree, but wow.

You munch on your rice ball a little more. Yuyuko grabs a rice ball herself. Yukari just sits quietly, a faint blush staining her pretty face.

[ ] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

[ ] Comfort the embarrassed Yukarin. She doesn't seem used to this happening.

[ ] Strike up a conversation with Yuyuko.
>> No. 9926
>>9924

Rather: Sidestory 3 The Prismriver night.
>> No. 9927
[X] Help yourself to some of Yuyuko's rice balls
[X] Watch while casually snacking
[X] WATCH AND LEARN. This knowledge will be useful in the future

Inb4 Yuyuko stop to the some riveballs.
>> No. 9928
>>9927

2 minutes, holy fuck.
>> No. 9929
[†] Comfort the embarrassed Yukarin. She doesn't seem used to this happening.

[†] Strike up a conversation with Yuyuko.
>> No. 9930
[ ] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

Punishment games
>> No. 9931
>>9913

I lol'd.

This is going superbly; Mima trained us well. Don't drop the ball now.

[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak apologetically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "Here, I'll just go outside and wait for Youmu while you two finish having your fun."
>> No. 9932
[X] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[X] Whatever seems like it'd satisfy them the most after that. (Maybe they need some privacy? Maybe Yukarin would cool down better with some teasing? Maybe they just want to sit and talk?)

I dunno. The important thing is to strike at the opening of the only heart in the Netherworld freer than Yukari's.
>> No. 9933
[X] Comfort the embarrassed Yukarin. She doesn't seem used to this happening.
[X] Strike up a conversation with Yuyuko.

Though I wonder if trying to comfort her now might seem a bit condescending, she deserves at least some recognition for making the effort. Besides, they could always try again when Youmu gets back.

Otherwise, it's time to turn our attention to Yuyu.
>> No. 9934
[x] Roll back one option.
[x] Dive in!

if not

[x] Grab Yukari, kiss her passionately.
(hopefully the moment isn't lost)
>> No. 9937
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak apologetically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "Here, I'll just go outside and wait for Youmu while you two finish having your fun."
>> No. 9938
[X] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
hah!
>> No. 9939
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
I like this.
>> No. 9942
[X] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

What the shit is wrong with you guys, leaving like that? We can have Yukari in our debt, and that's good].
>> No. 9945
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
Best of both worlds.
>> No. 9948
[X] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
>> No. 9952
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>> No. 9953
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>> No. 9954
[x] "Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man. I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>> No. 9961
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>> No. 9962
[X] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[X] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

Speaking of win...
>> No. 9963
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

GATTAI DA
>> No. 9965
We got to see two hot girls going at it, an eyeful of Yukari in the buff, and beat the great manipulator at her own game.

Isn't that reward enough?
>> No. 9966
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak apologetically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "Here, I'll just go outside and wait for Youmu while you two finish having your fun."

I like this better.
>> No. 9967
>>9965

Nope!

She just might try to get us back, so we may as well rub it in while we still can.

[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>> No. 9968
[X] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[X] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
Must... avoid... blue balls...
>> No. 9975
>[] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."

This will come out so cheesy that Yuyuko will facepalm.

>[] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

You won't be getting anything out of Yukari now that she's sulking.

[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

If Yuyuko doesn't grab you round the waist to stop you from going out the door, she wasn't going to have sex with you in the first place.
>> No. 9976
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9977
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9978
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

Holy shit, it didn't devolve into another mindless H scene? I'm shocked.
>> No. 9979
[X] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[X] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>> No. 9980
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm not wanted. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9981
>>9954 here. Cache got deleted so I can't delete my post. Changing my vote to

[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

>>9975 used REASONING!
It's super effective!
>> No. 9982
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9983
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9984
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

Sorry, can't delete my old post.
>> No. 9985
[X] Comfort the embarrassed Yukarin.
[X] Offer her a rice ball.
[X] Strike up a conversation with Yuyuko.

Just imagine the look on Youmu's face when she comes in and finds us having a pleasant chat and snacking with Yuyuko and a still-naked Yukari.
>> No. 9986
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9987
[X] "Oh, so that's how it is, uh? I save you from boredom and the dangers of work, yet I'm a stranger to you? And to think I even fed you ice-cream..."
>> No. 9988
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9989
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9990
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 9991
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

Brilliant. There's no way Yuyuko won't stop us, we're taking food away.
>> No. 9992
>>9991
>Brilliant. There's no way Yuyuko won't stop us, we're taking food away.

The real beauty of this is that we'd then be able to insinuate to Yukari that Yuyuko would rather eat rice balls than have sex with her.

Game. Set. Match.
>> No. 9993
>>9992
Unless she stops us JUST for the rice balls, but makes no other effort to stop us from leaving, possibly insinuating she'd rather eat rice balls and/or have sex with Yukari than do any of the above with us.
>> No. 9994
>>9993

Ah, but that'd be a very ungraceful move for a host. To not entertain a guest in the first place, and leave them with nothing to do?
>> No. 9995
>>9993

I don't think Yuyuko would go so far as to hurt Hakunonymous like that, but if so then he really would do better to wait outside for Youmu. Her loss, really.
>> No. 9999
File 122050826994.jpg - (94.68KB , 849x1004 , hooray.jpg ) [iqdb]
9999
>> No. 10000
File 122050896030.jpg - (571.61KB , 1470x1444 , Th10_cover. Yes. 10..jpg ) [iqdb]
10000
>>9999

blah blah blah this and that about GETs and so forth

also th10K get
>> No. 10001
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
Spam vote counter.
>> No. 10002
>>10001
>Spam vote.

fixed
>> No. 10004
Well, she does have a history of taking jokes too far.
>> No. 10005
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

Suck on that, Yukari~n, you bitch.

Also, I imagine Youmu is going to have this horrified, shell-shocked look on her face when she finally returns.
>> No. 10010
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] Whatever seems like it'd satisfy them the most after that.
>> No. 10011
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 10012
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

Personally I'm more interested in what Youmu's going to be like when she gets back, flustered half moe please.
>> No. 10013
[ ] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[ ] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[ ] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

wow vote spam
>> No. 10015
[ ] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[ ] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

>>10013
Yeah, see how leaving the boxes empty makes it look like you're not a spam voter?
>> No. 10017
For the below (and variations): 20
>[] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
>[] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
>[] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>>9931
>>9937
>>9966
>>9975
>>9976
>>9977
>>9980
>>9981
>>9982
>>9983
>>9984
>>9986
>>9988
>>9989
>>9990
>>9991
>>10005
>>10011
>>10012
>>10013

For the below, including both separate and grouped votes: 18-19 (depending on whether >>9984 had voted for this or not)
>[] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
>[] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"
>>9930
>>9932
>>9938
>>9939
>>9942
>>9945
>>9948
>>9952
>>9953
>>9961
>>9962
>>9963
>>9967
>>9968
>>9978
>>9979
>>10001
>>10010
>>10015
>> No. 10018
>>10017
If Patchwork's got any sense he'll call it based on the vote totals before all the spamming started. Not sure what option that'll actually be.
>> No. 10019
>>10018
>Not sure what option that'll actually be.

Yeah, that's the problem.

Patchwork, just write whichever one makes for the better story.
>> No. 10020
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.

Haha, wow. The image of GhostAnon heaving a dejected sigh and wandering out--taking rice balls with him--is just too much.

That aside, more Youmu is good. So...slowpokin' along.
>> No. 10021
...Which votes are the ones people believe to be votespam?
>> No. 10022
>>10021

Whichever ones are for the option they didn't like.
>> No. 10023
>>10021

You do not want to go there.
>> No. 10024
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 10025
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

The problem with this CYOA, is that since Patchwork only calls the votes when he updates once every blue moon, there is no real vote limit.
>> No. 10027
>>10025
Patchwork updated like, three times in a week. This is a PRODUCTIVITY ANOMALY
>> No. 10028
[X] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[X] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[X] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 10029
>This is a PRODUCTIVITY ANOMALY

Hard to harvest plotton if you don't know which field to plow.

The only real way of resolving this cleanly is if a bandwagon of Anonymous on one side deletes their old votes.
>> No. 10030
Hey Patchwork. Here's something for you.

First, install this extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108
Right click the Stylish icon in the bottom right (statusbar)
select Write Style -> Blank Style

If resolution of your desktop is low, paste this:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain(zip.4chan.org),
domain(img.4chan.org),
domain(orz.4chan.org),
domain(cgi.4chan.org) {
html,body {
background-image:url(http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2299/wriggle1xg9.png) !important;
background-position: right top !important;
background-repeat:no-repeat !important;
background-attachment:fixed !important
}
}

If it is high, paste this:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain(zip.4chan.org),
domain(img.4chan.org),
domain(orz.4chan.org),
domain(cgi.4chan.org) {
html,body {
background-image:url(http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2299/wriggle1xg9.png) !important;
background-position: right bottom !important;
background-repeat:no-repeat !important;
background-attachment:fixed !important
}
}

Give it whatever name you want and hit save.
Go to 4chan and prepare to die.
>> No. 10032
File 122058897633.png - (245.26KB , 1175x730 , touhouproject_bg.png ) [iqdb]
10032
>>10030
How about rewriting it to work here?

@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain(touhouproject.com) {
html,body {
background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8695/chenoranges400pxsk6.png) !important;
background-position: right bottom !important;
background-repeat:no-repeat !important;
background-attachment:fixed !important
}
}
>> No. 10033
>>10030 >>10032
So what in god's name does this do?
>> No. 10034
>>10033
>background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8695/chenoranges400pxsk6.png) !important;

You should be able to figure this out Anon.
>> No. 10035
[x] "Yeah, well, I promised Yuyuko I wouldn't run away."
[x] "So, you said that I won. What do I win?"

Can't get enough of that delicious spam.
>> No. 10036
>>10035

Will you give it a rest already?
>> No. 10038
>>10035
Sage for voter for leaving trying to discredit the other option.
>> No. 10039
[x] Swallow your rice ball. Speak sarcastically, "Well, I'm sorry Yukari. I guess I was being selfish, not considering your feelings."
[x] Sigh dejectedly. "I can see when I'm the third wheel. I'll be outside, waiting for Youmu."
[x] Take the bowl of rice balls with you.
>> No. 10040
>>10034
But >>10030 is meant for Patchwork, so he should use it. Although we may be left with no writefag after it.
>> No. 10046
File 122066306451.jpg - (60.32KB , 681x630 , 92278098c5ae0ee7af604fb46c57a9d5.jpg ) [iqdb]
10046
Friday. Updates. Where.
>> No. 10048
Oh, I'll have to try out that Stylish app sometime. Of course, I might just die if I do, but even so...

>>10046

Friday. Updates. Here:

>>10047