[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121855638557.png - (87.31KB , 543x665 , shiki(4).png ) [iqdb]
9352 No. 9352
Siki~

***

[X] Ask to stay with her for awhile. She doesn't seem to enjoy all of her work. Maybe you can help her relax a little.
[X] Mention the massage.

***

When Siki smiles that warmly, you can't help but feel your mood improve a little. A small smile worms its way onto your face as well, and you relax in your chair. Speaking of relaxation...

"Siki, how long was our meeting supposed to run?"

"Oh, sorry," Siki laughs sheepishly and sits down on her desk, "I had scheduled it to run for about two hours, just in case. I may have been hasty cutting it short so soon. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I did promise you another massage, and if we've got the time..."

Siki gives you a hard stare for a second, then abruptly flops onto her back. With a quick roll, she's laying flat on her stomach, stretched over the desk, her butt sticking into the air. She tilts her head back and gives you a longing look.

"Give it to me now, please." Her voice brims with so much anticipation that she almost moans out the plea. You twitch. Does she even realize how sexy she appears right now?

"Alright, just hold still for now..."

Getting up out of your chair, you position yourself behind her and bend over, making sure to keep a little distance between your crotch and her behind, just in case you get a little... over-enthusiastic about this. It may not help much, but every inch counts. Setting your hands against her shoulders just like you did at the party, you can feel her body relax under your touch.

"Ready Siki?"

"Yes. Please hurry."

She sounds desperate. Not wasting any more time, you dig your thumbs sharply into her skin, and she cries out briefly in pleasure. Beginning with a simple circular motion, you knead at the tense muscles in her stiff shoulders, and she squirms happily underneath you. You can see her grip the desk tightly as a sigh escapes her lips.

"Lower..." She moans the word quietly, and you comply.

Your hands trace their way down to her mid-back, and you give it a few rough pushes. Switching it up, you start to pound on her back rapidly, but lightly enough to avoid any serious pain. Siki pants loudly and groans, the noise stifled and stilted by your quick strikes on her back.

"That's," Siki laughs a little, "that's good. Lower."

Maintaining your rhythm, you guide your hands slowly down to her lower back, returning to your original kneading motion. Surprisingly, there's much more tension as you move downwards, the muscles in her back taught and strained. You're almost positive that you can feel a bunched muscles somewhere in there, as well. Just how did she manage to mess her back up this badly?

Well, no use thinking about it. Finding that bunched muscle, you situate your finger firmly, and give it a nice, sharp little push...

"Hurts! Hurts so good... more... do it lots more..." Siki looses a quiet shriek of delight. Her back arches, pressing her against the table, and forcing her to stand on her tiptoes. The abrupt movement causes her posterior to press hard against your crotch, and you nearly lose your rhythm. Siki seems to be too absorbed in the massage to notice the effect she's having on you, fortunately.

As Siki writhes against you happily, your thoughts begin to wander a little. The feeling of her rear rubbing against your crotch is nice - come to think of it, that's the second time this has happened today; she doesn't have quite the immaculately perfect ass that Lunasa does, but it's still quite nice. Siki's real standout feature, of course, is that incredibly flawless pair of legs. Slim, but strong and shapely, and covered by those criminally sexy stockings... you really need to offer her a leg massage some time.

You continue to work at her back for a long time, listening to her faint pleas to determine what needs the most attention. Her words grow slurred as your ministrations continue, and eventually she stops bothering to say anything, content to lay on the desk with her eyes closed while wearing a blissful smile. You take her silence as a cue to take your seat again, and you take the opportunity to discretely shift your erection around and out of sight before she can turn to see you.

"Oh, that's so good... why did I let Yuyuko take you? I should have kept you..."

Siki rolls over onto her back, idly reaching up and playing with a few stray strands of her own verdant hair. For your part, you simply sit back in the chair, watching the rhythmic rise and fall of her chest as she breathes. She really is quite beautiful, and you thought as much even when she wore that cold and official demeanor, but now that she's happy and relaxed... well, a beautiful woman always looks even more radiant with a smile.

Siki seems to have a case of the warm fuzzies, and isn't doing much.

[ ] Offer her that leg massage.

[ ] Try and chat with her for a while.

[ ] Excuse yourself and let her get back to work.

>> No. 9353
And, of course, I forgot my subject line...
>> No. 9354
{X} Try and chat with her for a while.
>> No. 9355
[ ] Offer her that leg massage.

INNER THIGH "MASSAGE"
>> No. 9356
[x] Offer her that leg massage.
>> No. 9357
[X] Offer her that leg massage.
>> No. 9358
[X] Offer her that leg massage.


OOOOOoooh, Mr. Body-Massage Machine! GO!
>> No. 9360
[x] Offer that foot massage.

I'm the foot fucking master.
>> No. 9361
[X] Offer her that leg massage.
>> No. 9362
>She tilts her head back and gives you a longing look. "Give it to me now, please."

There. I came. You happy now!?

[X] Offer her that leg massage.
>> No. 9363
This is like sex, without even J-J-JAMMING IT IN.

[ ] Ask her is she's like any additional massages.
[ ] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9364
[†] Ask her is she's like any additional massages.
[†] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9365
[ ] Ask her is she's like any additional massages.
[ ] Chat with her for a while, regardless.

OH GOD I CAME.
>> No. 9367
[ ] Ask her if she'd like any additional massages.
[ ] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9368
[ x] Ask her is she's like any additional massages.
[ x ] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9369
[x] Ask her is she'd like any additional massages.
[x] Chat with her for a while, regardless.

lol typo fixan posts
>> No. 9370
[X] Ask her is she'd like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9371
File 12185805645.jpg - (358.08KB , 682x717 , 1207088926506.jpg ) [iqdb]
9371
[X] Ask her is she'd like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.

PATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to writan'
>> No. 9373
[X] Ask her is she'd like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9374
>>9371

lol?

[X]Offer the leg massage
>> No. 9375
[X] Try and chat with her for a while.
>> No. 9376
[X] Ask her if she's like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9378
[X] Ask her if she's like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9381
[x] Ask her if she'd like any additional massages.
If you know what I mean.
>> No. 9382
That was... wow.

[X] Ask her if she's like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9383
[X] Ask her if she's like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.
>> No. 9385
File 121876974665.jpg - (176.95KB , 500x706 , 3hoz.jpg ) [iqdb]
9385
Goddamnit Patchwork, why must you force me to go to such lengths?
>> No. 9386
File 121880287116.jpg - (88.52KB , 700x800 , 2006-11-27-37724.jpg ) [iqdb]
9386
>> No. 9387
File 121880568139.jpg - (96.88KB , 507x709 , 012.jpg ) [iqdb]
9387
She's been waiting for you in the snow the whole time, waiting for the update.

Are you so cruel Patchwork? Will you leave her to the harsh coldness of unpicked plotton? Can you prove yourself to her that you're not what you seems to be?

Update, it'll bring her warmth. Update, Patchwork, update.
>> No. 9391
Up and writing. Would have been sooner, but >>9385 had me fappin'. Delicious Nightbug.
>> No. 9392
File 121882057715.jpg - (50.57KB , 355x355 , cutejudge011.jpg ) [iqdb]
9392
Yama fun~

***

[X] Ask her if she's like any additional massages.
[X] Chat with her for a while, regardless.

***

"Hey, Siki?"

Siki mumbles happily.

"You want any more massages? Legs, feet, arms?"

Siki lifts her head and watches you with a half-lidded gaze and a lopsided smile.

"I've been fired, haven't I?"

"What? No!" Her question catches you off guard and you laugh a little. "Why would you say that?"

"Because it feels like I've died and gone to heaven!" Siki wraps her arms around herself and removes her shoes with her feet. Settling her head back down, she presents you with one of her feet. "Could you? Please?"

"Sure."

You take the offered foot in your hands and resist the urge to feel her leg instead. Starting with a simple rubbing at her heel, you go to work on Siki's feet, eliciting a small sigh from the judge. She sure is enjoying herself, isn't she?

"So, Siki, mind if I ask how your back became such a mess?"

"Well, at the party at Hakugyokuro I didn't sleep well, as I'm certain you remember."

You hum in acknowledgment, massaging the arch of her foot as she talks.

"I felt terrible after I got back. Couldn't stay awake at all. I fell asleep at the end of my work shift yesterday, hunched over at my desk in a terrible position, and it really did a number on--" Siki fails to finish her sentence, instead letting out a high-pitched squeal, followed by a girlish giggle. "What are you doing?"

You look up to see her propped up on her arms, trying to watch you as she stifles her laughter. As if to answer her, you run a finger lightly over her big toe, then grab it and wiggle it around.

"Cute toes."

Siki colors slightly and gives you a mock glare.

"Well, tickling a ticklish Yama is a very seriou--" She breaks down into a fit of laughter as you tickle the sole of her foot. "Cut it out," she stutters through the laughter, "I'll send you to hel--" Another burst of laughter interrupts her, and she squirms in your grip. You feel her foot try to free itself from you, but not particularly earnestly. She seems to be having fun.

[ ] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

[ ] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
>> No. 9393
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

THIS IS THE ONLY PATH
>> No. 9394
Oh dear.
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9395
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

We really should get back to the massage, but this will be a good way to end up in a fall-on-the-person-moe-moment-kiss thing.
>> No. 9396
Oh god what should I choose?

[ ] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.

Fuck it, I want to feel those legs.
>> No. 9397
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

I have no regrets.
>> No. 9398
Either helping Siki relax with a foot massage, or helping her unwind and have fun with a tickle-fest.
Seems pretty much win-win to me.
>> No. 9399
[x] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

NO REGRETS
>> No. 9400
[x] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9401
[x] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

THIS IS THE ONLY PATH
>> No. 9402
>>9396
[ ] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
SOUND REASONING.
>> No. 9403
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9404
[X] Tickle her legs.

Why the fuck not?
>> No. 9408
[x] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9409
File 121883227439.jpg - (299.53KB , 594x620 , 1212274190901.jpg ) [iqdb]
9409
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

Send me to hell, YAMADA/
>> No. 9410
[X] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
>> No. 9411
[x] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

in before Komachi bursts in the room with the completely wrong idea.
>> No. 9412
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9416
[x] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
She wants a massage. We want to stay out of hell.
>> No. 9417
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9420
[x] Call for Tewi
>> No. 9422
>>9416
But she's off the clock right now, so yeah!

[+] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
[+] ...Actually, tickle her a little bit once in awhile to keep her attention. She has a cute laugh.
>> No. 9423
[X] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
>> No. 9426
[x] massage the other foot and continue tickling this one.

multitask.
>> No. 9427
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9428
[x] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.

The massage is already a good place to be. 'nd stuff.
Slowpoking.
>> No. 9429
[x] Stop tickling her and get back to the massage.
>> No. 9430
[Z] Start licking her and get back to the massage
>> No. 9431
[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...
>> No. 9432
I like how HLA always has so many votes without spam.
>> No. 9433
>>9432
Your voice, it's thick with sarcasm.
>> No. 9434
File 121893851788.jpg - (145.84KB , 480x640 , 1197254151645.jpg ) [iqdb]
9434
Tickle assault is go.

***

[X] So, she tickles easily? Oh, this will be fun...

***

You can't help but grin at Siki's laughter. If she tickles that easily, then...

You get to your feet, running your fingers along her legs lightly, causing her to kick erratically as she laughs. Your fingers linger on her legs perhaps longer than necessary, but... well, nevermind. The silk of her stockings feels kind of nice, but no chance to relish that. Soon you're leaning over Siki, your hands on her hips.

"What was that you were saying before? You'll send me to hell?"

"That's right! I'll definitely," Siki pants a little as you grant her a reprieve from your tickling, "definitely send you to hell if you tickle me!"

""Well," you leer and grin at her, "at least I'll be warm, then."

Siki gasps.

"Don't you da--"

In a lightning fast motion, you slip your hands under her vest and shirt, tapping your fingers along her sides. Siki shrieks again, squirming about underneath you as you mercilessly assault her skin with a series of playful touches. Crippled with laughter, she makes several ineffective swats at your hands, unable to stop you.

"You," she's laughing so hard her eyes tear up and she clutches at her sides, "there's no way I can be lenient about this!"

Without warning her arms lash out at you, and her hands dart into your jacket. You choke back a laugh as she retaliates with her own attempt at tickling.

"Escalation means war!"

Dropping down, you use your weight to pin her to the table, still tormenting her with tickling. She writhes around beneath you a bit, her laughter growing louder as she attempts to escape.

"Just give it up, Siki!" You heave a laugh as her fingers dance along the side of your ribcage. "You've lost!"

"Not today!"

Stil laughing, she throws her weight against you, forcing you to roll onto your back, and allowing her to pin you down. Caught off guard by her reversal, you end up securely underneath her as she steps up her assault. Now you're laughing nearly as hard as she is. Making a few futile attempts at escape, you finally manage to pull the same trick she pulled on you, reversing your positions again.

What ensues is a struggle for dominance as the two of you roll back and forth over her desk. As you find yourself on the losing end of the battle for a moment, a thought occurs to you. If you're a ghost, couldn't you...?

[ ] Let's play dirty pool!

[ ] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9436
[x] Fair's fair.

Let's not ruin a fun little moment.
>> No. 9437
[ ] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9438
[x] Fair's fair.

Relaxed Siki is moe.
>> No. 9439
[ ] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9440
[x] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9441
[ ] Fair's fair.

How big is this desk?
>> No. 9442
[x] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9443
[x] Fair's fair.

>>9441
It runs FOREVER
>> No. 9444
[x] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9445
[x] Fair's fair.

I'll bet Komachi has been listening at the door the entire time.
>> No. 9446
[x] Fair's fair.

Oh god. There'd better be a Siki route.
>> No. 9447
[ x ] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9448
[x] Let's play dirty pool!

Don't want a lack of votes for this to be Taken Into Consideration.
>> No. 9450
[X] Fair's fair.

Patchwork, will we have chance of spending more time with Ran later? I really like how you write her.
>> No. 9451
>>9450
What, you mean stressed and with a neurosis regarding exposing her ears?
>> No. 9452
>>9451
Stressed and over-worked. Yes, I like that Ran.
>> No. 9453
>>9446

There is. Not on this playtrough though, I think we just avoided the required initial flags.
>> No. 9454
[x] Fair is foul, and foul is fair;
bind her arms and pull her hair!
>> No. 9455
[†] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9456
[x] All's fair in love and war
>> No. 9457
[+] Fair's fair.
Ghost-boy is playful, not a cheater. It's best this way.
>> No. 9458
[X] Fair's fair.

Even in war, there are rules that must be followed.
>> No. 9459
[X] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9460
[ ] Let's play dirty pool!
Pussies, the lot of ya!
>> No. 9461
>>9460
We're not pussies, we are men.
For to be a man, you must have honor.
Honor, and a penis.
>> No. 9462
[ ] Burn the desk down in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 9463
>>9461

Hakunon has proven to have a penis on numerous occasions~
>> No. 9464
[X] Let's play dirty pool!
>> No. 9466
[X] Fair's fair.
>> No. 9467
God damn. Patchwork, Nine, Sukima... None of them ever update.

Seriously, Patch. At least you could get back to work.

Right?
>> No. 9468
[x] Put it in.
>> No. 9469
[x] Give her "the stick"
[x] Don't give her "the stick"
[x] Ooooooooooohhhh
>> No. 9472
File 12191122374.jpg - (360.48KB , 1600x1200 , 120971498286.jpg ) [iqdb]
9472
[x] Ask her when Patchwork is going to update ;_;
>> No. 9473
>>9472

Seems like Patchy only updates on the weekends as of late.
>> No. 9474
Sometimes I think HLA belongs in /at/.

Then I remember how Nine makes Patchwork look like YAF (As far ass update speed goes, at least), and figure that, if HLA did move to /at/, I'd check /border/ even less due to the slow speed of the other good writefag.

But, despite that, you really need to update now, Patch.
>> No. 9475
>>9474
It doesn't have enough porn to be in /at/
>> No. 9476
>>9475

lol?
>> No. 9477
Sorry guys, but a combination of my own slowness and my mother snatching the comp for photo work kept me from updating today. Good news is that the next update is mostly written; bad news is that it's thirty after two in the morning, and I'm crashing. I'll be up early, though, so... update in roughly five hours.
>> No. 9478
>>9477
PATCHWORK!/
>> No. 9479
>>9477
Don't worry about it, just make it up some other time by writing like a thousand-tentacled monster.
>> No. 9480
File 12191547952.jpg - (329.70KB , 530x805 , siki046.jpg ) [iqdb]
9480
Alright, roughly five hours, give-or-take an hour. Here we go.

***

[X] Fair's Fair.

***

Nah. You dismiss the thought. It wouldn't be right to try and pull that one right now. You're having fun as it is anyway, an--

Distracted by your idea idea, you're caught off guard by Siki, and she pins you again. This time she manages to grab hold of your wrists before you can do anything, securing them with a surprisingly powerful grip, and leaving her one free hand with which to torture you with tickles. You struggle in vain to weather her assault, but her hand follows you no matter where you try to shift your weight.

Laughter forces itself through you, each heave causing a stinging pain in your sides. You try to say something, only to find that your voice has gone hoarse, easily overpowered each laugh that escapes you. You struggle to find some way to convey anything to Siki, but she doesn't let up.

"Give up?"

You nod vehemently, still unable to speak.

"Too bad."

"WHA--"

You're overwhelmed by laughter for the good minute or so that Siki continues, and your throat and sides ache so badly it feels as though they are on fire. When she finally eases off of you, you clutch at your still spasming sides and roll off the table, collapsing in an undignified heap.

"That was," you gasp for breath, "mean, Siki!"

A weight deposits itself on your back as you attempt to rise, keeping you on your hands and knees. You glance back to see Siki sitting contentedly on your back. The golden stick of hers appears in her hand, and she taps it against your forehead.

"You lost. Penalty game!"

Penalty game?

"Pick up my hat! You knocked it off the desk."

You glance over to see her hat laying against one of the filing cabinets. Easy enough. You start to stand, and... you can't. You look back at Siki again, and she gives you a serene smile. Ah. That's why it's a penalty game.

You swallow your pride; she did win, after all. It's all in fun. Crawling over to it with Siki on your back, you retrieve the fallen hat and hand it up to her. With an exaggerated flourish, she accepts the hat and deposits it on her head, standing as she does so. You clamor to your feet after her, and--

Wow.

You take a look around the room to see paper everywhere. You didn't notice because you were fooling around, but it looks like you managed to knock over the paperwork she had on her desk. There was a hell of a lot of it, and now half the room is carpeted with the stuff.

"My, my. Look at the time. I should be getting back to work."

You turn to Siki, feeling a little guilty.

"Sorry about that, Siki. I'll help you clean u--"

"Nope!" She taps you on the head with her stick again, and giggles. "You've distracted me enough. Now, really," her happy expression softens, "it's time for you to go. It's already been an hour, we've been playing around so much."

"Alright," you still feel bad about leaving a mess, "but are you sure you don't want help picking this up?"

"I'm sure. You've done plenty for me today. This is the first time in a long time that I've been able to take my mind off of work. I need to find more time to spend with Komachi, she can always make me forget about work for a while, too. I wonder when the last time we went out together was..."

Siki sweeps past you, lost in thought. She stoops to the ground as she crosses the room, snatching up papers as she goes. You take this as your cue to leave, and make for the door, but just before you get there...

"Just one last thing." You glance back to see Siki bent over, staring sadly at a sheet of paper that she's picked up. "You saw yourself that this job sometimes requires me to act in a certain way, so in the future, if I..."

She trails off.

"I understand."

"Thank you."

She goes back to picking up the papers with a smile on her face, and you finally slip out of the room.
>> No. 9481
File 121915483792.jpg - (38.40KB , 480x640 , yukari063.jpg ) [iqdb]
9481
---

The door clicks shut behind you, and you lean back against it to rest. Playing with Siki was... fun. Even so, now that you're left to your own devices, you're a bit worried about the last thing she said. A nagging feeling of unease settles into your mind, but you try to push it away for now. There's no point in worrying about it right now.

"You're good, kid."

The voice stirs you from your thoughts, and you glance to your right to see Komachi leaning against the wall beside you. She leers at you, wearing perhaps the biggest, most perverse grin you've ever seen.

"Pardon?"

"Don't act like you don't know." Komachi's grin widens, and she turns around. Sticking her butt out and bending over, she looks over her shoulder at you, posing sexily. "Give it to me now, please!" Her voice parodies that of her boss. "Hurts! Hurts so good... more... do it lots more..."

The parody of her boss is good, but the drawl in her voice prevents it from really registering right. In fact, Komachi is putting more thoughts of herself into your head than thoughts of Siki. You shift around a bit, trying to kill the inevitable line of thought before it begins.

Komachi straightens up and moves is close to you, catching you in a playful headlock. She ruffles your hair a bit, and whispers conspiratorially.

"So, does she still fuck like a tiger?"

Whatever you were expecting, it wasn't that.

"Sad to say I don't know." You shrug. "And, still? How would you know?"

Komachi glances around the room surreptitiously. Satisfied that no one is around, she leans in close to answer you, a smile still plastered onto her face.

"Hey, the two of us have worked together a long time, you know? These sorts of things happen. Go out to a bar after work, have a drink too many, and what-do-you-know? 'Course, just cause it's you, I'll let you in on a secret; we're not always drunk when it happens. I mean, when she gets stressed enough, I like to help her loosen up a little, and she isn't exactly opposed to it."

Well, that's... yeah, wow.

"You can think about that while you're sitting all alone tonight." Komachi gives a theatrical sigh, and pats your back comfortingly.

"I think I will." More like you know you will.

"If you're good, I might even have you tag along to a bar with us sometime. Look forward to it." Komachi laughs and claps you on the back, then releases you and stretches tiredly. You can't tell whether or not she's joking. Of course, the part of your thoughts currently occupied with imagining Siki and Komachi in the throes of passion together hopes very much that she's not joking.

"Come on, kid. If you're done here, let's cut out. I'm a little more awake than usual, so let's have some fun for now."

Komachi slings her scythe across her shoulders and walks off towards the courtroom's exit. You hurry after her and pull up beside her, not trusting yourself to keep from watching her hips sway just yet. Not that there's any shame in admitting that Komachi has a killer body, but you'd rather not deal with another struggle to keep yourself from rising to the occasion just yet.

"Hey, Komachi," you pipe up as the two of you stroll into the halls, "what else is in this building?" A good conversation should help keep your mind out of the gutter, and you're curious anyway.

"Not much of importance. This is the main building, so most of the other judges have got offices here, even if they're not usually in. There's also some archives towards the back. The building may look big and important, but really it--"

A loud slamming noise from one of the halls cuts her short. The both of you stop in your tracks and give one another puzzled looks. Hearing a series of shouts coming from one hall, you look over to see...

"Yukari?"

You and Komachi speak in unison, equally surprised. Sure enough, Yukari Yakumo is moving down one of the halls. A small bunch of what look like little faeries in uniforms are buzzing around her and making a great deal of noise; while she hasn't done anything yet, you can see that Yukari looks increasingly irritated by the swarm of diminutive girls.

[ ] Leave her be. She kind of scares you.

[ ] Go ahead and greet Yukari. Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

[ ] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9482
[X] Leave her be. She kind of scares you.
>> No. 9483
[✗] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

Anon's a helpful lad.
>> No. 9484
>>9481
awesome

{X} Go ahead and greet Yukari. Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9485
File 121915585897.jpg - (423.01KB , 875x875 , 1213801329491.jpg ) [iqdb]
9485
>>9481
[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
Be all familiar, old acquaintance-like, ask that she be excused from whatever they're bugging her with for your lunch appointment, and turn that little white lie into a real lunch. Yukari probably has some interesting insight as to the nature of the soul. Maybe we can talk more in-depth at Mayohiga...

I want my Yukarin route!
>> No. 9486
[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin~! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

We have to talk. She was fucking with our dreams before, I remember.
>> No. 9487
[x] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

Affection points ADD. But thats ok because its Yukari~n
>> No. 9488
[x] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9489
[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9490
[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin~! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

I told ya'll.
>> No. 9491
[x] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

This nickname. I cannot avoid voting for it.
>> No. 9492
>>9490
Yeah, it was obviously a choice between SEX/NOT SEX and since we didn't get sex you must be right. "Dirty pool" is code for STICK IT IN, yeah?
>> No. 9493
File 121917204257.jpg - (57.70KB , 500x475 , 1b06c62223bbb7a28884970cbc760c40.jpg ) [iqdb]
9493
>>"Hey, the two of us have worked together a long time, you know? These sorts of things happen. Go out to a bar after work, have a drink too many, and what-do-you-know? 'Course, just cause it's you, I'll let you in on a secret; we're not always drunk when it happens. I mean, when she gets stressed enough, I like to help her loosen up a little, and she isn't exactly opposed to it."

SIDESTORY.

NOW.
>> No. 9494
>[ ] Go ahead and greet Yukari. Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

Yukari is probably here on business, so adressing to her formaly should be the correct action.
>[ ] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her

However, Yukari is Yukari, and we're talking about Yukari here. Therefore, a more intimate aproach is always appreciated.

[X] Go an greet Miss Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

This is the only path.
>> No. 9495
File 12191784504.jpg - (163.30KB , 476x655 , 08c4b953b296f22898d52dbc41a75cca.jpg ) [iqdb]
9495
[X] Go an greet Miss Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9496
[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9497
>>9493
Seconded.
>> No. 9498
[X] Go an greet Miss Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9499
[X] Leave her be. She kind of scares you.
Yukari scares me.
>> No. 9500
>>9499
Wimp! She's just an ancient creature of unfathomable power with an utterly alien mind incomprehenable by any sane human.
>> No. 9501
[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9502
[X] Go and greet Miss Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.
>> No. 9503
File 121918791020.jpg - (146.22KB , 992x567 , sexyyukari013.jpg ) [iqdb]
9503
Two updates in a day? Beware, for I am dabbling now in truly ancient deep magics.

***

[X] Go ahead and greet Yukarin! Maybe you can get rid of those pests for her.

***

"Yukarin~!"

Yukari perks up at the sound of your call and whips around to face you, her hands clasped together and her eyes shining. One of those strange tears in space opens beneath her and she drops inside, leaving the cloud of faeries scrambling. A gentle pull on your shoulder alerts you to the fact that Yukari has popped out behind you; you turn to face her.

And you get a faceful of breasts.

Yukari apparently doesn't mind, as she wraps her arms around your head and goes slack against you. Given that you don't actually need to breath this is quite comfortable. Like resting your face in a pillow; a warm pillow, mind. The steady rhythm of her beating heart and her even breath is surprisingly soothing. She even has a nice bouquet, like the spiced aroma of a fine wine.

"Miss Yakumo! Miss Yakumo!"

Though your vision is filled with the purple of Yukari's dress, you can hear a chorus of high pitched voices, followed by a quiet buzzing. From the feeling of small bodies bumping into you lightly one by one, you assume that this is the swarm of miniature girls that was tailing Yukari.

"Miss Yakumo, you can't go yet! If you don't agree to help, we'll get in trouble!"

"Then report your boss for bad business practices. It's improper to punish your subordinates for things they can't control, right Komachi?"

"That's right, that's right." You can hear Komachi affirming Yukari's statement. "Your boss will get in trouble if he just uses his power to take out frustration on you."

You throw your own opinion in but it just comes out muffled by Yukari's endowment. Everyone ignores you.

"If Miss Onozuka says the boss will get in trouble then he definitely won't!"

"Hey!"

"Please, Miss Yakumo! This incident is big trouble, right? You'll help, right?"

"It's not troublesome at all for Gensokyo, only for Higan. Don't want to."

"We'll get in trouble!"

"Then Komachi and the other employees will look out for you, right Komachi?"

"Sure. I can't let a judge go around abusing his powers, after all."

"We don't want Miss Onozuka's support, it'll destroy our credibility!"

"Now I'm getting offended. You lot ought to treat your seniors with more respect."

"Well, that's your problem. I have better things to do than chase after some soul you lost."

"Please, Miss Yakumo!"

"No. Go away. I'm leaving with my friends here."

"Please!"

"No. Go away!"

"Please!"

"No!"

This is getting nowhere. Angling your head a bit so that they can hear you, you speak up.

"Hey."

The argument stops.

"Don't you girls have jobs to do? If you spend all day chasing after Yukarin, then who's going to take care of the rest of your work?"

A nervous whispering fills the air. After some deliberations, what you assume to be the leader of the little flying girls speaks up.

"But, if we don't get Miss Yakumo to help, we'll be punish--"

"Won't you be punished if you fail to do your other duties?"

A wave of panicked cries from the faeries as they're thrown into confusion over what to do.

"Which punishment would be easier to avoid, do you think?"

Your answer comes in a sharp whistle, and the sound of one fairy shouting orders. In a few seconds the buzz of fluttering wings fades, as does the din of chattering voices. You still can't see much but you're pretty sure that you're alone with Yukari and Komachi.

Your suspicions are confirmed as Yukari pulls away from you, still hanging halfway out of a gap. She's positively beaming, and she promptly pulls you into a proper hug, rubbing her cheek against yours happily.

"Ah, you're so helpful! Doing work at the party, and now helping me with those pesky faeries! Yuyuko's so lucky. I want a man like you around the house!"

She's definitely overstating your worth for fun, but you still feel happy to hear her say it. It's always nice to get compliments from attractive women.

"Always happy to help a beautiful woman, Yukarin."

"And you're even calling me Yukarin now!" Yukari swoons. "It's been so long since I had a boy call me that!"

"That's because you're old." Komachi smiles slyly, jabbing at Yukari's side with the bottom of her scythe's handle.

"I'm not old!" Yukari looks scandalized. "I'm a pure and beautiful young lady! You should treat your elders with more respect!"

"Didn't you just admit that you're old, though?" Komachi laughs and shrugs her shoulders, shaking her head as though she's in a hopeless situation. Yukari just pouts and tightens her hold on you while giving Komachi a sad look. "Either way, let's get out of this stuffy building and into the mostly fresh air. We should decide on something to do out there."

Komachi makes her way towards the exit. You move to follow, but find that Yukari isn't releasing you and isn't budging. A look back at her reveals that she's giving you the biggest pleading puppy dog eyes you've ever seen.

"Carry me?"

[ ] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

[ ] A lady can walk on her own.
>> No. 9504
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9505
[ ] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9506
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9507
[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
[x] Cop a feel
>> No. 9508
[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

UNEXPECTED MOE
>> No. 9509
[ ] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9510
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9511
[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
Damn it Yukarin, my determination on Yuyuko is wavering.
>> No. 9512
File 121919665658.jpg - (28.92KB , 386x364 , 1202947996455.jpg ) [iqdb]
9512
[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

Oh Yukari, you are my one true weakness. A poetic juxtaposition. A beautiful, brilliant, powerful woman. A playful and innocent girl. You fight the stagnation of immortality in an isolated world with chaos, but love Gensokyo and would do anything for it.
>> No. 9513
[+] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
Nobody would blame us for this. I mean, really! It's Yukarin~
>> No. 9514
File 121919821339.jpg - (143.88KB , 762x634 , 1216001311120.jpg ) [iqdb]
9514
[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

IRON WILL.
>> No. 9515
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9516
>I want a man like you around the house!
>"Carry me?"

Yukari route starts here.

[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9517
Damn it all, Patchwork, your writing for each and every character is just too good! Now your fanbase is even more polarized!

Oh, a vote? Well....

[X] I wonder what will win?
>> No. 9518
File 121920158996.jpg - (379.65KB , 810x890 , 1366191.jpg ) [iqdb]
9518
>>9503
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9519
File 12192021059.jpg - (374.84KB , 800x800 , 1205652572815.jpg ) [iqdb]
9519
Well we all voted unanimously, but there still isn't enough Yukari love in this tread.

We need a moe Yukari image dump.
>> No. 9520
>>7827
>The younger girl throws her arms around the older girl happily, and the older girl returns a shaky embrace. Tears well up in her eyes, and she begins to cry.
>"Hey, why is my friend crying?"
>The older girl is crying too hard to answer her new friend. But it's such a silly question. She's crying because she's happy.

Just a reminder that Yukari is likely an important player in Yuyuko's route.

[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin~.
>> No. 9521
File 121920235470.png - (74.30KB , 200x234 , mjrk_yuakin_200.png ) [iqdb]
9521
I hope Patch writes a Yukari so amazing we all die from reading it. A HHNNNGGGGG death is a (relatively) good death.
>> No. 9522
>I hope Patch writes a Yukari so amazing we all die from reading it. A HHNNNGGGGG death is a (relatively) good death.

What are we going to call it when Hakunon dies? A double death?
>> No. 9523
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

On any other Yukari, the attempt at puppy eyes might seem suspicious, or creepy. But this one? There is no resisting.
>> No. 9524
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

I LOVE YOU PATCHWORK
I WILL GLADLY SUCK YOUR COCK
>> No. 9525
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
5,000 years young!
>> No. 9526
[X] Pretend (or have a real heart attack) at the MOE~ being directed at you.
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin~
>> No. 9527
>>9503
I don't know if it's because it emphasizes her ass, because it draws attention to her breasts, because her dress is so nicely shiny, or because the dress looks so tight-fitting on her, but damn, I love that picture.

That aside, as much as I'd love to fondle and bang the Yukarin, I think we need to talk seriously with her. As moemoe as she is, she's also a massive fucking manipulator and long-range planner.

Don't be suckered by her.
>> No. 9528
>>9527
She's also best buds with our hostess and future ghost-waifu.

Whether that's better for us, or worse, I don't know.
>> No. 9529
>>9528
Huh? Yukari's best buds with Youmu? well thats nice to know!
>> No. 9530
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9531
>>9529
Not Yomou. Yuyuko
>> No. 9532
[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

Yeah, sure, pamper the lady. It's not like we have to worry about strength or endurance as a ghost.
>> No. 9533
Not a single vote to make her walk?

I hope this will be taken into consideration.
>> No. 9534
>>9533

FFFFFFFFF
>> No. 9535
>>9533

Ghostnonymous is even softer than Youmu and Myon combined.
>> No. 9536
>>9535
He seems hard to me.
>> No. 9537
File 121927635716.jpg - (206.05KB , 715x800 , a950f69cc8bc703843e0c87047345367.jpg ) [iqdb]
9537
>>9533
Don't wanna.

[x] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.
>> No. 9539
Updates?
>> No. 9546
File 121934909753.jpg - (244.68KB , 750x1000 , 1360135.jpg ) [iqdb]
9546
>>9539
Non non non. That's not how you ask for updates.

This is how you ask for updates.
>> No. 9547
File 121934979823.jpg - (50.00KB , 500x500 , 8536353.jpg ) [iqdb]
9547
Charge!
>> No. 9549
File 121935175675.jpg - (121.42KB , 1280x960 , 1393129.jpg ) [iqdb]
9549
m i doin it rite?
>> No. 9550
File 121935369654.png - (116.51KB , 400x400 , wriggle1.png ) [iqdb]
9550
>> No. 9551
>>9546 - >>9550
Are you trying to kill him?
>> No. 9552
File 121935431316.jpg - (140.62KB , 572x800 , 510556.jpg ) [iqdb]
9552
Come on Patchwork, come to Wriggle.
>> No. 9553
>>9551

The funny thing is that, instead of waisting time living a life, Patchwork ends up investing his time on fapping to the pics posted.
>> No. 9554
>>9551
Yes.
>> No. 9555
File 121937101810.jpg - (158.34KB , 600x800 , 1385725.jpg ) [iqdb]
9555
>>9553
Well I love Wriggle as much as the next guy, it (seems to) get Patchwork to update, and it gives me an excuse to harvest fresh pics from Pixiv.

Now have some Wriggle Healthybug.
>> No. 9556
>>9555
FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
>> No. 9557
File 121939342138.jpg - (64.95KB , 720x480 , first.jpg ) [iqdb]
9557
Maybe we need a new tactic...
>> No. 9559
File 121939348571.jpg - (77.07KB , 720x480 , second.jpg ) [iqdb]
9559
>> No. 9560
File 121939349864.jpg - (78.30KB , 720x480 , third.jpg ) [iqdb]
9560
>> No. 9561
So much Wriggle, so little time! Update coming in next post!

>>9557
>>9559
>>9560

That's awesome. Though I question the applications of a card that restores morale instead of draining it.
>> No. 9562
File 121942167759.png - (56.30KB , 550x500 , yukari048.png ) [iqdb]
9562
[X] Carry the beautiful young Yukarin.

***

Ah, you can't turn down puppy dog eyes like those. Too cute.

"Of course. It would be an honor to carry a beautiful young lady such as yourself."

With a giggle and a clap of her hands Yukari slides out of her gap and performs a little flip as she floats towards the ground. You reach out to catch her, and she lands bridal style in your arms, where she makes herself comfortable by snuggling up to you and nuzzling her head against the crook of your neck. She's surprisingly light, even accounting for your lack of physical constraints on strength; she's not the slightest burden, and holding her is in fact quite comfortable.

For that matter, Yukari seems to find it quite comfortable as well. She stifles a sleepy yawn as she curls up against you, and rubs at one eye as if to keep herself from nodding off. Fishing into a small gap with one hand, she pulls out that little fan of hers, and aims the closed implement in roughly the direction of the exit.

"Let's go..."

Her words run together cutely, and she closes her eyes. Satisfied that she seems happy, you head out of the building.

Komachi is waiting for you outside, leaning against one of the exterior walls. When she sees you carrying Yukari, she grins and arches an eyebrow. Walking over to you, she slings her arm over your shoulder and directs her gaze to Yukari.

"I'm impressed kid, but you're lucky that you're a ghost. A normal man couldn't possibly carry such a heavy burden so easil--"

Yukari reaches up and taps Komachi's forehead with her fan, frowning as much as is possible with half closed eyes.

"I'm not heavy!"

Her words run together again, and she clings to your jacket. She looks up and into your eyes, giving you another pleading look.

"Right?"

"Light as a feather, and just as soft."

Yukari giggles happily and snuggles up to you, wrapping her arms around your neck in a loose hug. What you said was certainly true, though; she's light, and she's certainly quite soft. Pleasantly so.

"Well, if you say she's light, then it's fine."

Komachi pushes away from you, though not without ruffling your hair again on her way. Strolling a few steps away, she turns and faces you again, her eyes glittering with that inner fire you saw back at the party. She seems fired up.

"Alright, kid. I'm feeling good and awake now, so let's get to it! What do you want to do?"

[ ] Ask for a tour.

[ ] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.

[ ] Ask Yukari what she wants to do.

[ ] Ask if you can go and get Youmu before you do anything.
>> No. 9563
[x] Ask Yukari what she wants to do.
>> No. 9564
[X] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.

Moemoe Yukarin is already nice and comfy with her free ride, and should have no complaints no matter where we go. Since Komachi was waiting for us the whole time, it seems only fair she get to decide where we go next.

We might want to check up on Youmu at some point, but we'd have to cross the river again, wouldn't we?
>> No. 9565
>>9352
[ ] Ask Yukari what she wants to do.
>> No. 9566
[Q] Ask for a tour.
>> No. 9567
>>9562
[Y] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.

Following >>9564 for reasoning. In any case, something seems wrong with the attached picture, but I can't seem to spot what it is.
>> No. 9568
>>9567

BULGE
>> No. 9570
[x] Ask for a tour.

neutral option
>> No. 9571
[ ] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[ ] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.

Distances mean nothing when you have Yukarin~!
>> No. 9572
>>9568
FFFFFFUUUUCK.
[X] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
>> No. 9573
[x] Ask if you can go and get Youmu before you do anything.

I'd feel badly leaving her sitting on a rock for yet another hour as we went and had fun.
>> No. 9574
[x] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[x] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.

This sounds like a pretty good compromise--gets everyone in involved.
>> No. 9575
>>9557>>9559>>9560

What game are these based on?
>>9571
Listen to this man.
[ ] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[ ] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9576
[X] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[X] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9577
[X] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
[X] Ask Youmu what she wants to do.
>> No. 9578
[X] Ask Yuyuko what she wants to do.
[X] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9579
[♧] Ask Yuyuko what she wants to do.
[♧] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9581
>>9575
Yggdra Union.
>> No. 9582
[x] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[x] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.

Yuyuko isn't here, you idiots.
>> No. 9583
[x] Ask Mr. Banana what he wants to do.
>> No. 9584
[x] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[x] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9585
[x] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[x] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9586
[X] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting.
>> No. 9587
>>9561
So if I post those images in #touhouvn, will you show up there, too?

.....Please? ;_;
>> No. 9588
[X] Ask Yukari if she can gap Youmu over. Not fair to leave her waiting. Then:

[X] Ask Youmu what she wants to do.
[X] Ask Komachi what she wants to do.
[X] Ask Yukari what she wants to do.
But in the end:
[X] Do whatever you want to do!
>> No. 9589
[X]Tell her you want the play THE GAME again.

It's been 30 minutes right?
>> No. 9590
>>9589
If you repeat it too much then the appeal is lost. Wait for a good moment later.
>> No. 9591
>>9590
Like as we climax in the three way we're totally gonna go for while we're still not officially dedicated to Yuyuko?
>> No. 9592
>>9591
>Like as we climax in the five way we're totally gonna go for when we're officially dedicated to Yuyuko?
>> No. 9593
>>9592

Feels good man.

Wait, are you counting Youmu/Myon as one? Or two?
>> No. 9594
>>9593

Two.

Yuyuko, Youmu, Myon, Yukari
>> No. 9595
Ghostnonymous gets a bad rap sometimes because he is seen as playing fast & loose with the rules of love. While it's true that the man can flirt and cavort like nobody's business, that doesn't mean he doesn't care about others. In fact he cares very much so. Those who try to apply outsider social norms regarding courtship to this context are making a category mistake.

In truth Ghostnonymous greatly respects women, and because of this, he also respects what they want from him. None of the Touhoes have any real designs of monopolizing the sole virile male in the Netherworld--that'd just be sociologically unsound. Yuyuko in particular is conscious of this: She practically congratulated him on bedding Mima, and she often purposefully plays on the sexual tension between him and Youmu. It's self-interest really, as by not placing unreasonable restrictions on his activity, she'll find that he always returns to her.

tl;dr: My nigger Ghostnonymous is a not manwhore, a pimp, or a player. He's just a good guy in a very fortunate situation.
>> No. 9596
>>9595

ITT making sense out of a fapfic
>> No. 9597
Well guys, I ended up getting off my sorry ass and spent the day running last minute packing procedures to prepare to move into the college dorm, as well as fixed my glasses, and just generally working on various small things. After I get up early as sin tomorrow and move in to the dorm, I shouldn't have much else to do, or to distract me for the rest of the day. I'll try to pick up the pace a little and actually get a couple get updates in tomorrow. Sleeping games now, new topic some time tomorrow.
>> No. 9598
>>9597
>new topic some time tomorrow.

We'll be waiting.
>> No. 9599
>>9597
Hooray!
>> No. 9600
>>9597
>new topic some time tomorrow
>topic

I'll excuse this on the grounds that you say you are quite tired.
>> No. 9601
>>9598

Enjoy your 7 minutes