[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121669972990.jpg - (142.72KB , 547x800 , lunasanopants.jpg ) [iqdb]
8512 No. 8512
New thread.

Also, just an interesting tidbit: if you had gone with the generic "stall" option, you would have wound up with Youmu on your lap.

***

[X] Lunasa gets your lap?

***

You shift your gaze back and forth between Lyrica and Merlin, a little unnerved by both their stares; Merlin's for the hint of genuine lust mixed in with her mischievous twinkle, and Lyrica's for the burning embers of irritation. Wary of picking either of them, you cast your eyes around the room and settle on...

"Lunasa?"

Lyrica and Merlin blink in unison, their expressions becoming surprised.

"You heard him, sisters."

Lunasa strolls over and abruptly shoves her sisters aside, then uses your shoulders as a brace to swing herself into your lap. She settles in sideways, keeping one arm around your shoulders to support herself, and letting her legs dangle up and over the armrest of the chair. She shifts around a bit, as though she were trying to get herself comfortable, but you're pretty sure from the smirk she's wearing that she's only doing it as a way to stimulate you.

Lyrica and Merlin continue to stare dumbly at the two of you.

"Are you two just going to stand there?" Lunasa rests her head against yours as she watches her sisters. "We're going to be entertaining guests, so go take a seat. I'm feeling generous, so I'll let you use my chair today."

The surprise starts to wear off, and Merlin's mischievous grin returns in full force, while Lyrica's irritated glare is only slightly mitigated. She stomps on the ground once in frustration.

"That's not fair, Lunasa! You just said we didn't have permission to use it, and made us get up!"

"Oh? All I said was that you didn't ask for my permission; I didn't say a thing about whether or not you had it."

Lyrica's frown grows a bit, and she opens her mouth to respond, but abruptly shuts it when Youmu comes into the room. Youmu looks between the Prismrivers and you, and arches one eyebrow when she sees Lunasa in your lap, but refrains from commenting all the same. While you feel a bit awkward under her gaze, at least Lunasa's body is hiding your erection from her view. Myon is floating beside her in orb form, a tray bearing a plate of sandwiches and a western tea set balanced expertly on top of her.

"Where am I to set this?"

Lunasa glances at her, then raises her free hand and makes a little gesture with her finger, causing the tray to fly off of Myon and settle on a table in front of the beaten up couch. A teacup flips upright from its resting position on the tray, the teapot pours itself, and the cup of tea floats over to Lunasa of its own accord, allowing her to pull it from the air and take a sip leisurely.

"Feel free to sit where you like. My sisters are just standing around despite being offered my comfy chair, so if you'd like..."

"No, the couch will do fine. I do not mean to offend, but I would like to be ready to leave at any time."

"That's fine."

Youmu takes a seat on the couch, sitting straight despite the noticeable slant of the furniture. She pours herself some tea and picks up a small sandwich. Once she's muttered the usual thanks for the meal, she looks up at you and the Prismrivers.

"I have prepared some excess food, if any of you would like some. Please help yourselves."

Everyone acknowledges her rather quietly, and Lyrica and Merlin shuffle over towards Lunasa's free chair to sit. A relative silence overtakes the room for a moment, a rarity now that you think about it. You take a quick look around the room to see what everyone is doing.

As the person closest to you, it's immediately noticeable when Lunasa withdraws a small but thick book from the breast pocket of her shirt, flipping the small volume open to somewhere in the middle. She takes a sip of tea every now and again as she reads. More pressingly, you can feel a very subtle movement in her hips, which no one would notice unless they were looking for it; it's very pleasant for you, as it's causing her very nice ass to massage your stiff manhood softly. Granted, you're not sure what her intentions are...

A glance at Youmu reveals her to simply be eating quietly. She seems relaxed, and you can see Myon resting comfortably in her lap. She appears to be taking it easy for the moment.

You turn your gaze towards Lyrica and Merlin, and frown slightly. Merlin is whispering something to her sister, who seems to nod slightly every now and again. Merlin's eyes are twinkling with mischief again as she watches her sister, and you can see Lyrica's eyes flick over towards you and Lunasa occasionally, an unreadable expression in them.

[ ] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.

[ ] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

[ ] Chat with Youmu about the journey.

[ ] Keep your eye on Lyrica and Merlin. You're not sure what they're planning.

[ ] Just lean back and relax.

>> No. 8514
[ ] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[ ] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8515
This is a difficult decision, Patchwork. Such an awesome LA merits a careful cho-

...dammit, I can't resist.
[+] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
I'm so weak.
>> No. 8517
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.

[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

>if you had gone with the generic "stall" option, you would have wound up with Youmu on your lap.
Eh...
>> No. 8518
>if you had gone with the generic "stall" option, you would have wound up with Youmu on your lap.
That's alright. She may be cute, but small girls like her have bony asses that very much hurt when pressed against you.

[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8519
[x] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
[x] Chat with Youmu about the journey.

Nightmare mode.
>> No. 8520
>if you had gone with the generic "stall" option, you would have wound up with Youmu on your lap.
FUCK

[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8522
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Let's see how long the two of us can keep up a seemingly normal conversation before one of us breaks.
>> No. 8523
>>8522
YES

[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8524
[x] Chat with Youmu about the journey.
[x] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Watch as Lunasa really turns up the pressure.
>> No. 8525
PATCHWORK

THE NEXT POST HAD BETTER BE STEALTH SEX BETWEEN US AND LUNASA
>> No. 8526
>Also, just an interesting tidbit: if you had gone with the generic "stall" option, you would have wound up with Youmu on your lap.

OH YOU
>> No. 8527
>Also, just an interesting tidbit: if you had gone with the generic "stall" option, you would have wound up with Youmu on your lap.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF


[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[x] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8529
[ ] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[ ] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8532
File 121670861494.jpg - (201.94KB , 631x617 , LunasaLove.jpg ) [iqdb]
8532
>> No. 8533
Oh god damnit patch, if you'd never told us what we missed... T_T

[X] Grab one of youmus swords and Lake yourself.
[X] Go back one choice and choose "stall"

For the good of mankind, youmu on our lap is just too tempting!
>> No. 8534
[X] Grab one of youmus swords and Lake yourself.
[X] Go back one choice and choose "stall"
>> No. 8535
>>8533 >>8534
Not this shit again.

Look, we live with Youmu. Playing around with the Prismrivers might well be a one-time thing this playthrough. I say, if she figures out what's going on, let her watch and educate herself.

[x] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[x] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8536
>>8533 >>8534

YOUR SHIT WILL NEVER WORK
>> No. 8537
☞ Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
☞ With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8538
>>8532

Lookin' kinda purple there, Hakunonymous
>> No. 8539
[x] Chat with Youmu about the journey.
[x] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Being informed and being helpful. We're ever so thoughtful.
>> No. 8542
>>8522
It's almost TOO perfect. And yet...

[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8543
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Too bad we got no threesome or foursome out of it, but a Lunasa is fine too.
>> No. 8544
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Awesome.
>> No. 8545
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8548
File 121672645062.jpg - (65.27KB , 448x530 , cirnoawesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
8548
>Granted, you're not sure what her intentions are...
{X} Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
{X} With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8549
>>8547
>[X] MY LIFE FOR AIUR

Fixed.
>> No. 8551
Oh fuck it. Can't resist.

[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8552
[x] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[x] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Hummmmm.
>> No. 8553
>>8549
>>>[X] MY LAKE FOR AIUR

Fixed and double Fixed
>> No. 8558
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8559
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

Fuck yeah! This is the best LA ever! None of the other ones are near as good. :)
>> No. 8560
>>8559
>Fuck yeah! This is the best LA ever! None of the other ones are near as good. :)

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8561
>>8559
>>Fuck yeah! This is the best LA ever! None of the other ones are near as good. :)
>>:)

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8562
>>8560
:3 XD
>> No. 8564
>>8562

ξ・∀・)
>> No. 8565
>>8559
Trolling
>>8560
>>8561
Being Trolled
>>8562
Being a faggot
>> No. 8567
>>8564
ξ・‿・)
>> No. 8569
>>8567

Oh you.
>> No. 8572
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8573
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.
>> No. 8584
>>8582
The real thing that has you upset is that everything in /border/ is better than that shit in /shrine/.
>> No. 8585
>>8582
>>8584

Same person.
>> No. 8587
>>8582
>>8584
>>8585
>>8586
>>8587

Same person.
>> No. 8589
>>8588
> YAF!nmVOHsTRd.
>> No. 8590
SAGE FOR THE SAGE GOD
POSTS FOR THE POST COUNT
>> No. 8591
>>8584
>>8588

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8593
>>8592
Get back to work YAF.
>> No. 8594
File 12167645018.png - (102.21KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect.png ) [iqdb]
8594
See what happens when you leave us, Patchwork?
>> No. 8600
>>8588
Had this been the source of /border/'s corruption all along?
>> No. 8601
>>8600
Yes.
>> No. 8602
>>8588

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>> No. 8603
I'm back. Deploying update in--

>>8594

Hurk!
>> No. 8604
[X] Ask Lunasa about what she's reading.
[X] With how baggy your sleeves are, it would be easy to return Lunasa's stimulation without the others noticing.

***

Your attention drifts back to the girl on your lap, the pleasant rubbing of her behind against you alaying your worries about Lyrica and Merlin. You can always deal with whatever they're plotting later, after all. For now, you're content to just revel in the sensation that Lunasa is giving you.

And then a devious thought crosses your mind.

The way that she's almost invisibly stimulating you... you could do the same to her. It could be a risky gesture, for more reasons than one, but you can't get the thought out of your head. Feeling a bit adventurous, you let your nerves calm, and then you begin to move.

You slip your right arm around her waist, looking for all the world as though you were simply lending her some support while she sits in your lap. Even Lunasa doesn't seem to notice the action. In this position, your forearm rests mostly on her side, and your hand should fall squarely on her stomach; however, the length and size of your jacket's sleeve conceals its actual position entirely. With just a bit of a shift, you bring your hand down to rest on the silk fabric of her panties.

Lunasa's eyes flash up from her book for a second in surprise, and you can't help the smile that tugs at your lips. The fact that her own amused smile turns a bit sly encourages you.

"So, Lunasa," you press your finger into her groin slightly, "what are you reading?"

"Poetry. I'm told the material is gloomy, but it rubs me the right way."

More than merely phrasing, something about the way she emphasizes words tips you off, and it causes your smile to grow slightly. Slowly, lightly, but still quite firmly, you begin to rub at her groin through her panties. You notice that she licks her lips as you start the motions. Evidently she plans to enjoy this.

"Would you mind if I read, as well?"

"Oh, not at all. Just let me shift my position a bit, so that we can have an easier time of it."
>> No. 8605
She sits up straighter, making sure to grind her ass against your lap as she does. Her legs, dangling over the edge of the chair, begin to kick back and forth slowly in the air; it looks like nothing more than an idle motion, but it serves to disguise rather handily the fact that she's rocking her hips against you, providing you with more stimulation. The change in position also allows you easier, less visible access to the junction of her legs. Taking advantage of that, you start to use stronger movements, stroking her with more force.

"You've got rather broad tastes in poetry." You remark absently.

"Each poem has its own merits. Take this one," she flips the book open to a certain page, "which expresses emotion, despite being quite rough."

While you note that she's right about the poem, you're more interested in the cue she's given you. With a sudden, sharp drag of your thumb, you dig into her crotch roughly. She inhales sharply as you do so, but manages to keep the volume down enough that none of the other girls notice. As your thumb works at her, you notice a slowly growing heat seeping through her underwear and warming your fingers.

"I'm also rather fond of this one," she flips to another page, "it makes good use of patterns in its structure to help convey its theme."

"I see. It has a rather nice flow to it, as well."

Speaking of flow, you can feel your fingers becoming sticky as you trace small patterns along her sex through her panties, the fabric clinging to her and dampening as her fluids trickle out and down her skin. She squirms slightly as you tease her, but still maintains a composed look. As you stroke her, you can feel her push her hips into your fingers slightly.

"I just realized, I haven't offered you any tea while you read. Would you like some?"

Her voice is slightly unsteady.

"I suppose that would be nice."

Rather than making another cup float over, she simply raises her cup to your lips. You attempt to take a sip, but she pulls it back from you.

"Lean forward a bit. Your collar is rather wide... you wouldn't want to spill and wind up getting this into your clothing, would you?"

You lean forward to sip from her cup, while simultaneously moving your hand. You peel her clinging panties away from her skin just a bit, and slip your hand into her underwear. It's only now that you realize just how much of an effect you've had on her; her sex is radiating heat and leaking her fluids at a high rate. Your fingers brush her slit and slip along the slick surface easily, even with the lightest of touches. Your touch here is soft and light, but without anything separating your fingers from her naked vagina, the sensation is much more powerful. Lunasa's breath begins to grow uneven, your petting making it difficult for her to remain steady.

"I don't get it, what's so great about poetry, anyway?"

You stiffen as you hear Lyrica's voice. You glance over to see her standing behind Lunasa, with one of Youmu's sandwiches in hand, bent over to read the book with you and Lunasa. You'd forgotten all about why you were being so stealthy, damn! It'll be a bit hard to forget with the excellent view she's giving you down her translucent chemise, though.

"Poetry is a way for people to express ideas. It's like music that way."

Lunasa's voice draws your attention back to her. She's still wearing her smile, though she also seems a bit more alert. Slightly more alarming is that her arousal seems to be leaking at an even faster rate than before, the slick juices covering your palm as you stroke her.

"I think music is way better at conveying emotions and ideas, though." Lyrica sounds skeptical.

"Even with just a few verses, you'd be surprised by how much meaning you can slip inside."

You nearly have the ghostly equivalent of a heart attack when she gives you that cue. She wants it now? When Lyrica is right there...

Extending your middle finger, you make a series of progressively firmer prods at Lunasa's slit, each poke causing a small amount of liquid to bubble up and out over it. After a few presses, you push hard... and your finger slips into her folds. It's hot, and moist, and... it reminds you of when you got your lesson from Mima, though the sensation is less intense for you, considering that this is just your finger. Actually, as you slip your finger in deeper, it occurs to you that she feels a fair bit tighter than Mima did. A tangent thought about how much you'd like a proper run with her wells up, but you file it away for later... who knows, you might get a chance.

"Lunasa is correct. Poetry is a refined method of expression, and requires great skill with words to perfect." Youmu speaks up for the first time from her position on the couch, taking a sip from her own tea afterward. "I sometimes wish I had more talent with such things. Would you mind if I were to read from your book of poetry as well, Lunasa?"

"Another one?" You slip a second finger into Lunasa. "I don't mind. Come on over."

Youmu walks over and joins Lyrica, the two of them reading the poetry book over your shoulders. You get butterflies in your stomach. Lunasa must be insane to invite them over like this, but... it's getting you excited, too. You twist your fingers around a bit as you pump them into her, and place your thumb over her clit. Teasing her clit with an occasional rub or light scratch with your nail, you try stretching her slit in various ways, and using your two free fingers to stroke her skin in different places. For your efforts, the already steady flow of her fluids grows even greater, the sticky substance washing over your hand.

It continues like this for a while, with you fingering Lunasa as the two of you discuss poetry with Lyrica and Youmu. Merlin seems content to watch the four of you. Either way, as you pump your fingers into Lunasa, you eventually feel a series of contractions in her sex. She's orgasming, and she's doing it almost silently. With little warning, her walls clamp down hard on your fingers, and her love juices gush out to cover your hand entirely, the large flow of the substance causing it to drip down and onto the fabric of your long skirt; with her juices staining it, you decide to just let off the pressure that's been building in your own loins, and blow a load into your clothes. You figure you can just use that instant cleaning trick to get rid of the stains when you have to stand up.

It seems like an orgasm was enough to shake Lunasa's composure a bit, though. She stiffens a bit, and her tea cup shakes, the tea inside sloshing about and spilling over the side a bit. Fortunately, none of the other girls seems to notice. Instead of withdrawing your hand from Lunasa's panties, you simply withdraw your fingers from her sex, content to tease her slit lightly for the rest of your break here.
>> No. 8606
---

"Oh, I almost lost track of time," Youmu glances at a clock on one of the tables, "we should be going soon. I apologize for the brief stay, but we do have an appointment to keep."

Lyrica perks up a bit, and stands straight, glancing at you and Lunasa once before turning her attention to Youmu. "You know, there was a lot of tea left over. We've probably got something we can put it in laying around in the kitchen. We can let you take it with you if you'd like."

Youmu straightens up and pauses to think it over. "Yes," she says at last, "yes, I think I will accept your offer. I brought some tea in a thermos, but I am unsure if it is really enough. That aside, I should clean off the plates and cups we used while I am here."

"That's no problem! I'll do it." Merlin perks up and stands from her seat. "We've got some stuff that needs cleaning, anyway."

"We wouldn't if you two would actually do the dishes on schedule." Lunasa remarks, sending her empty tea cup floating over to the tray on the center table. "I'd like to finish reading this set of passages. I'll join you once I'm finished."

Well, she's on your lap, so...

"I'll join you whenever it is that she sees fit to stand up." You remark with a wry smile.

"You might end up waiting a while, then." Lyrica replies with a slightly smug smirk.

"Lunasa doesn't move much." Merlin says with a grin.

"I don't see you two moving either." Lunasa retorts, turning a page in her book.

Lyrica and Merlin shrug, and move to leave the room. Youmu walks after them, and calls over her shoulder to you.

"We'll meet you in the entrance hall, then."

And with that, they're all gone, leaving you with...

"You're quite bold, you know."

Lunasa smiles, not looking up from her book. You pull your hand out of her underwear and wiggle your fingers a bit as you expose it to the air. Long strings of her love fluids hang down, connecting most of your fingers to each other in a sticky mess, and your hand is positively drenched in her juices. You pop a finger in your mouth and suck it clean. Tastes kind of sweet... maybe she eats lots of fruit.

"I could say the same for you."

"Oh?"

"Weren't you the one who was grinding her ass against my crotch?"

"That," Lunasa chuckles, "was because I thought it would be funny if you stood up and still had an erection. For many reasons."

"Even so," You lean in to look her in the eye, "you weren't opposed to me playing around with you."

"I suppose I wasn't, was I?" She leans in and captures your lips in a brief kiss, running her tongue through your mouth once before she pulls back. "But, really, you're a nice enough guy, and I didn't have much reason to turn down a free handjob, now did I?"

Her tone is amused, and even mellower than usual.

"I'm a bit surprised you don't have any problem with this, to be honest."

"Really? I don't have any objections to a friendly fling every now and then, and I'd like to think we're friendly enough." She grabs your hand and sucks the remaining juices off of your fingers one by one. "Friendly enough for a real fling some time."

Wait, is she offering you casual sex? That's awesome.

"At any rate, we'd better get moving before they come back to check on us."

Lunasa gets to her feet, and gives you a clear view of her thoroughly soaked panties in the process. Her fluids start leaking down her legs when she stands, making it very obvious what the two of you had been doing. A quick look at your own clothes reveals that they're stained with both her and your juices.

The two of you glance at one another and snap your fingers in unison. Both of you shimmer blue-white for a moment, and when you return to normal you're both clean.

"That trick is really useful, isn't it?"

"You have no idea."

---

Youmu and you stand just outside the door to the mansion and each offer the Prismrivers a small bow.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Youmu chimes.

"No problem." The sisters reply in chorus.

"Say, Youmu, me and Merlin were thinking..." Lyrica speaks up, sounding a little eager.

"Yes?"

"Well, it was just an idea, but... do you think he could stay here tonight?"

Lyrica makes a gesture towards you, and Youmu arches an eyebrow.

"I suppose so, but why do you ask?"

"Well, we were wondering... it can take a while to get from here to Higan, and we all know how long Siki's lectures can run on." All the girls shudder at that, and you feel a sudden chill. Probably nothing. "So, we thought, hey, it would be boring to have to stand around waiting for him. The only things out there are ghosts and lilies, and they just chatter on irritatingly. You wouldn't want to have to stick around there for hours, would you?"

Youmu looks uneasy. "To be honest, it is not a pleasant prospect."

"So there you go!" Merlin cuts in. "Why hang around there when Siki probably won't let him go for a while? We don't have anything else to do, so one of us can head out later and pick him up. You can just head back to Hakugyokuro after you drop him off, and we'll bring him around in the morning."

"I am not sure that is really..." Youmu still looks uncertain.

"You'll even be able to get back to Yuyuko faster. She must be lonely up there all by herself."

Low blow Merlin, low blow. Either way, Youmu seems to have been swayed just a little.

"I do not know... what say you?" Youmu turns and asks you, looking hesitant.

Lyrica and Merlin watch you excitedly, and Lunasa looks at you with a certain degree of intrigue.

[ ] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

[ ] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

[ ] Decline their offer.
>> No. 8607
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Very nice, by the way.
>> No. 8608
[ ] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

SUCH A HARD CHOICE

nice shit btw Patch
>> No. 8609
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8611
[ ] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

She'll never know...she'll never know...
>> No. 8612
>>8610

The slowest poke.
>> No. 8613
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Tempting, though. Very tempting.
>> No. 8614
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
Prismriver route is set.
>> No. 8615
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

Holy shit, that was hot.
>> No. 8616
[Y] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8617
Fuck shit.

THIS CHOICE IS TEARING ME APART.
>> No. 8618
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8619
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

OH GOD DO WANT SO VERY MUCH
>> No. 8620
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8621
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

Patchwork, that was awesome.
>> No. 8622
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8624
>>8623

I've thrown Yuyuko out the window for a chance for anal with Lunasa. That ass is grade A prime stuff.
>> No. 8626
...Yuyuko route. Yuyuko route Yu-

[ ] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

...God dammit.
>> No. 8627
File 121677798090.jpg - (53.52KB , 587x620 , 1214945987941.jpg ) [iqdb]
8627
>>8624

>DAT ASS
>> No. 8629
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion
>> No. 8631
Damn, Shiki is going to rip us a new one for our playboy ways, I'm sure of it.

And not in any sort of enjoyable way.
>> No. 8633
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

You guys are too easy.

>>8623
Staying on target. Manually. If you know what I mean. NOW I'VE LOST the game.
>> No. 8634
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
THREE-WAY THREE-WAY THREE-WAY
GHOST FUCK, GHOST FUCK, ITS AWWWRIGHT
>> No. 8635
>>8633
>You guys are too soft.

Fixed.
>> No. 8636
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

Fuck this was a hard choice.
>> No. 8637
We're an easily swayed lot, aren't we?
>> No. 8638
>>8636
>Fuck
>hard

Seems like this is the aim~
>> No. 8639
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8640
[x] "Well, it's fine by me; from what little conversation I've had with Siki, I imagine I'll be quite exhausted afterwards. Ah, how about this: Drop me off at Higan, then stop back here. If you feel like waiting, then wait with company. If not, tell one of the sisters to pick me up and you can return to Hakugyokurou."

I have a bad feeling Yuyu will berate Youmu for leaving us alone.
>> No. 8641
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

And here I thought Yuyuko was easy mode.
>> No. 8643
[x] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8647
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

As tempting as Lunasa is, I'm rather worried about what Lyrica and Merlin might try.
It's bound to be trouble.
Totally fucking hot, I'm sure, but trouble nonetheless.
>> No. 8648
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

I vote for this because it seems awesome and there are no real life repercussions.

Faptastic scene, Patch. Although I would like to inform Anon that you should never use your nails on a clitoris. It is extremely sensitive and anything dry, rough, or too hard is going to cause a lot of pain, so even light scratching is a bad idea. The best way to handle it is to rub up and down/left to right on the shaft part with different speeds and pressures. If you decide to fold back the skin to expose the tip, only touch it with your tongue or very moist finger.

/border/ aka "sex ed"
And knowing is half the battle.
>> No. 8649
>>8648
>no real life repercussions.
you mean like we'll be breaking our promise to return to yuyuko?

I see a huge problem in that, really.
and i don't think "but we did return to her on the next day!" will be sufficient enough an excuse.
There's only so much fooling around we can do until we really do get into trouble.
>> No. 8650
>>8649

I fully expect Yuyuko to be colder to us if we do stay the night (which, by her standards, is still warm but not as much). It was a different situation with Mima since we hadn't gotten too close at that point, but now it's probably a bit more antsy. Especially since she lamented to us about how people tend to leave her.
>> No. 8651
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8652
[X] Accept the offer t
>> No. 8653
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8654
[x] When in doubt, whip it out.
>> No. 8655
[X] Why not just bring the lot to Hakugyokuro?
>> No. 8656
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8657
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Hakuanon never breaks his promise.
>> No. 8658
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8659
This is >>8626, changing my vote to...

[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Because >>8650 makes a good point.
>> No. 8660
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8661
[+] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
My balls hate me for voting this way, just so you know.
>> No. 8662
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Yuyuko, I am never going to give you up.

Never going to let you down.

Never going to run around and desert you.
>> No. 8663
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8664
[x] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

>>8650
>Especially since she lamented to us about how people tend to leave her.
Fucking christ, we aren't her dog. We can still VISIT people.

Besides, how close do you think we are to a serious relationship with Yuyuko? Deciding to aim for her route doesn't mean we're already on it. Or do you think we just cheated on her with Lunasa?
>> No. 8665
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

The tuggest of tug-of-wars.
>> No. 8666
>>8650
The last thing someone needs is a dog to follow them everywhere. As long as we're pretty much there for her, she'll probably be fine with it. It's like like staying here one day is goig to bind us here forever or something.

[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8667
>>8666
>As long as we're pretty much there for her, she'll probably be fine with it.
You're close, but you still don't get it. Repeat after me:
WE HAVE NOT HOOKED UP WITH YUYUKO YET.
WE HAVE NOT HOOKED UP WITH YUYUKO YET.
WE HAVE NOT HOOKED UP WITH YUYUKO YET.

If we have a chance at casual sex with anyone, we need to go for it while we don't have someone in a serious relationship who we'd be cheating on. Fun now, love later.
>> No. 8668
>>8667

Yeah well, you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Yuyuko has practically been forcing other women on Hakunonymous since he got there, even going so far as to tease him with Youmu. She won't care if he messes around as long as you come back to her. Hell, it's probably her way of making sure he sticks around, in good spirits.
>> No. 8669
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8670
[x] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8671
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Don't be hasty Anon, if you promise to anything now you may regret being held to it in the future.

What if, for example, Siki and Komachi offer their hospitality next? Then you either turn them down or dissapoint the primsivers.

It's best to make no promises, then if we still want to stay here tonight there's nothing stopping us from doing it anyway.
>> No. 8672
Anon seems heavily divided on this subject. The is only one way to settle this.

DEATHBALL!
(or Patch flips a coin)

I was being sarcastic with the "no repercussions" bit. If you strongly care for Yuyuko, don't stay. If you don't care about endgame and want to see something interesting when it pops up, stay. In the long run Yuyuko is a better choice, but Anon isn't exactly known for his patience.
>> No. 8673
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8675
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8676
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Roll for Willpower. Success!
>> No. 8677
[ze] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8678
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8679
[x] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

Because Yuyuko bores me for some reason. Though there's always the off chance of a visitor at Hakugyokurou....
>> No. 8680
>>8679
"Oh Anon, its too bad you weren't here last night. Mima came with Marisa to have a sex romp while I was to pleasure Youmu and watch. Oh well."
>> No. 8681
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

>>8680
>Because Yuyuko bores me for some reason.
This would be your utter, screaming faggotry.
>> No. 8682
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8683
>>8681
Your post confuses me and I do not know how to interpret it.
>> No. 8684
[✓] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8685
>>8650
Excellent point.

[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8687
So, Patchwork. You now hold the reigns to /border/, with full control over it and all who come here. This is the only good thing this shitty board has ever produced, and I hope it continues on until the LHC warps us into Gensokyo.

Patchwork - God tier writefag
>> No. 8688
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8689
>>8687
So how does Patchwork's cock taste? You seem to be sucking it pretty hard.

Patchwork's story is entertaining and the "dating sim" feel for this CYOA without a real antagonist or conflict is interesting, but not "god tier." Women constantly throwing themselves at Anon and random blatant opportunities (Mima) lacks subtly, and is more fluff than anything.
>> No. 8690
>>8689

How does it feel to be a faggot?
Patchwork is the best writer on Touhouproject, get over it.
>> No. 8691
>>8689
>>8690
Dammit you two. This is why we can't have nice things. Quit dirtying the boards with your fanboydom/trolling.

I will agree that Patchwork's story is a bit fluff in a dating-sim sort of way, but thats what makes in fun. He has taken characters which have not been explored in other stories(Prismariver sisters most specifically) and made them interesting. I will also agree that his writing style could use a bit more descriptiveness (her "sex" still slays me when there is a plethora of analogies which could be used.)
>> No. 8692
>>8691

...Doujin, stop. Just, stop. Most anything is better than HLA (LAE 2.0), face it. This just has decent writing and gets a fuckton of cocksucking over the H scenes in this story. All in all, this whole thing is a miserable pile of fluff. If Patchwork so much as tries for plot, this'll become the second MiG.
>> No. 8693
>>8692
MIG delemias + HLA sex romp. This is an interesting concept.

I was hoping Anon would choose not to go with Yuyuko so as to make conflict. I imagine the story has been cruising easy ground right now and the results of Anon's pimping will create the antagonist/conflict appear and bite him in the ass.

Fanboys do seem to go nuts for any form of H scene it seems like. It also prevents meaningful criticism from being given without people raging. To quote a friend on the subject:
"THERE'S NOT ENOUGH PORN IN THIS LA BAWWWWW.
THERE'S NOT ENOUGH PLOT IN THIS LA BAWWWWW."
>> No. 8694
You know, this shouldn't even be called a CYOA. There's not really any adventure. It should by called a CYOSP story.

Choose Your Own Sex Partner.
>> No. 8695
>>8691
>her "sex" still slays me when there is a plethora of analogies which could be used.
That's really the best-sounding word for it. Analogies for things like this usually sound ridiculous, you want more pillars and corridors or what?

>>8692
>This just has decent writing
>this whole thing is a miserable pile of fluff.
It has great writing, and the whole fucking point is what you call "fluff". If you want plot and challenge, there's plenty of other stories. Why does this story have to be the same? I don't really like horror, but I'm not going to complain to Desdaxis that his story in /others/ doesn't have enough comedy.
>> No. 8696
>>8692
With such wonderfully thought-out, reasonable arguments, it's no wonder everyone is taking you seriously. Reusing criticisms that were successfully leveled against another LA is surely going to bring everyone around to your point of view -- after all, it's the only one that can possibly be correct, right? Nevermind the context; things like that don't matter, right?

The criticisms of LAE that weren't completely retarded do not apply here. This story has a fairly slow pace and is relatively light at the moment, but that does not a bad story make. Thus far, HLA has not put any more stress on the reader's willing suspension of disbelief than most of the other stories. Are you seriously complaining that some of the girls are more flirtatious or more attracted to the protagonist than is realistic? Look around you. There might be something there if, say, we were traveling all across Gensokyo and declaring our undying love for everything that moves ala LAE, but that is obviously not the case. We haven't strayed from /border/ at all, and the indecision we're facing now comes from a combination of Anonymous' inability to stay on target, the story's lighter tone, and the pre-route stage we're currently in. Just give it some time. Or don't. I don't particularly care.

Anyway. Since you seem to dislike this story, couldn't you just... ignore it? It's not like there's anything else in /border/. Otherwise, stop whining, faggot. If a story doesn't have what you want, ignore it.

>Choose Your Own Sex Partner.
Perhaps the same could be said of all LAs. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
>> No. 8697
>>8696
>It's not like there's anything else in /border/.

...You lost me at that part, faggot. I know Sukima sucks, but Nine is actually pretty good now.
>> No. 8698
Hey, Patch? Could you update soon? Everyone is being a faggot and falling for obvious trolls, we need some updates to clear that away for a little while.
>> No. 8699
>>8698

Writing a paper for class, which is coming up soon. Give it a few hours and I'll be around again. Sorry.
>> No. 8700
>>8697

But both quit writing, so yeah.
>> No. 8701
>>8699

We'll wait for you, Patch. This is the only thing in /border/, so it shouldn't be hard to see the new update.
>> No. 8702
>>8697
Nine also quit writing, for now at least.
>> No. 8703
>>8695
I don't know, its just too bland for me. Using analogies and more physical descriptions helps make the scene more real (as long as you don't overdo it.) With a comparative word, people automatically relate to a memory of a feeling. Describing her "sex" as "soft moist lips" creates a better visual, and is easier than describe something in huge detail.

Patch's skills seem to be more oriented towards making fun situations and moe relationship interactions than describing the scene.
>> No. 8704
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8705
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
People, you need to lighten up and stop trolling around. Also, stay on target.
>> No. 8706
[x] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

Slowpoking I think, but you're all faggots if you don't pick this.
>> No. 8707
Reposting from >>/th/50821

>Oh, yes. There are routes. It's just that working on one route doesn't dictate your interactions with everyone else to the letter. Also, obviously, not Lunatic Mode difficulty.

>My story pacing has always been rather slow, so it will be a while before Anon really settles into his relationships. In the mean time, he's a single guy strolling around a world populated mostly by gorgeous women, many of whom seldom have reason to pay any attention to particular men. He has a leg up on other guys by virtue of the fact that he managed to cause an incident indirectly; which is also why Reimu was pissed when she first met him, since he had given her a long and irritating work day. He managed to do something that snagged some interest, and has been friendly with the people he met ever since. And most of them put out. Some more easily than others.

>Anon's going to have it easy for a while yet, although what he spends his time doing right now can impact the future in different ways. Nothing that will totally screw him, but certainly situations can arise that will lend themselves to furthering or damaging different relationships.

>And, yeah, he's also kind of a pimp. But, hey, that's all in good fun.
>> No. 8709
>>8708

oh u
>> No. 8710
File 121684603593.jpg - (46.61KB , 400x400 , 1215399472178.jpg ) [iqdb]
8710
goddamn, this better not keep happening every time we get a chance to have casual sex BEFORE we actually settle down with Yuyuko

Patchwork, please give us a chance to correct this mistake later
>> No. 8711
>>8708

What's a matter? Writefag not force feeding a certain Touhou down Anon's throat?
>> No. 8712
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8713
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8714
Just read through the entire story in one go, and it's a triumph. This VN, I'll be following it.
>> No. 8715
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

Bah, people keep bawwing and whining a lot about HLA. This is a good story, and the so wanted conflict is coming guys, patchwork has said that already.
>> No. 8716
[X] Agree to stay the night if your talk with the Yama runs too long.
>> No. 8717
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8718
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to read poetry withTHE GAME them.

Target. Eyes on it. &c.
>> No. 8719
>>8707
hehe.

I chuckled at the "sex up the entire afterlife" bit on the next post.

Also, do want Yukarin route.
>> No. 8720
[YES] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.
>> No. 8721
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

I want to believe~
>> No. 8722
[x] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.
>> No. 8723
[x] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

Like most voting in general, my vote means nothing.
>> No. 8724
Some of us are voting against this because it'd throw us right in the middle of Lyrica and Merlin's competition, which while fun sounds ultimately harmful if it's allowed to go too far.

Nothing wrong with the tone or pacing of this story. I'd much, much rather keep on like this and have Patch stick to his strengths than break the mood with some grimdark plot effort.
>> No. 8725
>>8724
Eh, I myself am genuinely curious about what Merlin is like when her sisters aren't around. And since Patchwork isn't exactly Kira, I highly doubt it will be a damning decision.

I do agree with your other sentiments, though. Anonymous just needs to learn how to Take it Easy~™
>> No. 8726
>>8725

Good point. They can't act like whores all of the time, can they?
>> No. 8727
>>8726

You'd be surprised.
>> No. 8728
File 121687279010.jpg - (361.29KB , 1280x1024 , 10353.jpg ) [iqdb]
8728
[X] Accept the sisters' offer, and stay the night at the mansion.

The decision has been made, but I choose to struggle on. To me, the story still feels like it is in the introductory phase. I only think that after Shiki has explained to us why we're in this predicament and the overarching situation that needs to be resolved will we move to the process where we start shoring up some relationships more than others. To that end, Merlin remains largely unexplored, and considering Patchwork's consistently high standard of characterization, staying at the mansion affords the best opportunity to understand her.

After we get back to Hakugyokuro I am really, REALLY, hoping for a chance to visit Mayohiga and explore the Yakumo family more. Full-throated Yukari-path proponent here.
>> No. 8729
Ugh. I was tired as hell after getting back from class. I'm still tired. I'll finish writing the next bit tomorrow. There's nothing really pressing to do tomorrow either, so I'll try and give you all more than one update in a day for once. For now, I'm off to bed.
>> No. 8732
>>8728
>To that end, Merlin remains largely unexplored, and considering Patchwork's consistently high standard of characterization, staying at the mansion affords the best opportunity to understand her.

ξ・∀・)
>> No. 8733
>>8728
>Full-throated Yukari-path proponent here.
>Full-throated Yukari-path
>Full-throated Yukari-path
>Full-throated
>Yukari

OH U
>> No. 8734
>>8729
It's cool man.

Also, [x] Demonstrate in that one topic where you wrote us doing Siki would be awesome.
>> No. 8735
>>8734
>Demonstrate in that one topic where you wrote us doing Siki would be awesome.
>one topic
>topic

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8736
>>8735
Thread, my bad. I was doing about five other things at the same time, at that time.
>> No. 8737
>>8736

The suggestion of what you might have been doing is only lowering making the respect you're losing worse. Best to just bite the loss and move on.
>> No. 8738
>>8737
Yes, because mentioning the word topic instead of thread is a grave sin.

Is your tinfoil hat on too tight or something?
>> No. 8739
File 121692132776.jpg - (54.26KB , 255x222 , Giygas.jpg ) [iqdb]
8739
Patchwork....it hurts......

Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork Patchwork

It feels good......

Patchwork.......come.....b...a....c.....k......
>> No. 8740
>>8739

It's a shame. The /border/ writefags are abandoning us.
>> No. 8741
>>8740

gb2 /th/, then.
>> No. 8742
>>8740
Clearly we need to yell "GET BACK TO WORK" more.

It's the only solution.
>> No. 8743
File 121694107635.png - (102.21KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect.png ) [iqdb]
8743
QUICK, THE PATCHWORK SIGNAL
>> No. 8744
File 12169411072.png - (94.32KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect 2.png ) [iqdb]
8744
URGENT NEWS! WE NEED PATCH ;_;
>> No. 8746
File 121694121488.png - (94.31KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect 3.png ) [iqdb]
8746
MAYBE WITH THE MIGHT OF THREE WRIGGLES, HE WILL SEE US AND GIFT US WITH HIS BLESSINGS AND OR WRITEFAGGING
>> No. 8747
>>8743
>>8744
>>8746

Thank you for taking the torch I pass on.

Now, it should only be an hour or two.
>> No. 8748
>>8747

Wh are you talking to yourself?
>> No. 8749
>>8748
Why am I talking to myself?
>> No. 8750
>>8749

Hard to find conversation partners of my intellectual level.
>> No. 8751
Wriggle! My one true weakness!

Anyway, don't panic. I'm writing as we speak. Type. Whatever is appropriate.
>> No. 8752
>>8743
The file name always gets to me
>> No. 8753
>>8751
in the process of manufacturing a cleverly written post related to our choice in a timely fashion
>> No. 8754
>>8752
Creator of >>8743 >>8744 and >>8746 here. I got the filename from >>8594 because I liked it. So I opened up paint, and decided to make a bunch of clones of the same pic, so I could spam them when nessecary. And no, I'm not >>8594.
>> No. 8755
File 121695074027.jpg - (221.97KB , 538x500 , komachi068.jpg ) [iqdb]
8755
[X] Decline their offer, but try and set up some other time to visit them.

***

You stay silent and mull the offer over for a bit. This is tough. The Prismrivers are all fun to be around, and if you stay then you could probably take up Lunasa on that suggestion of casual sex. A very tempting prospect indeed. But, still...

"I think I'll have to turn you down this time, sorry. Yuyuko seemed pretty eager to see me back, and she is providing me with a home, so it would be pretty rude if I didn't get back to her on schedule."

"Yes," Youmu's hesitation drains away, "yes, it would be best if we were to proceed as planned. It is only fair to Miss Yuyuko."

Lunasa raises an eyebrow, but maintains her amused smile, evidently only mildly surprised by your response. Merlin sighs and shrugs, looking only a little disappointed. Lyrica looks genuinely downcast by your response, kicking at the ground in disappointment. You can't help but feel a little down yourself when you see her like that.

"I'd love to come by and see you all again some time, though. Is there any time that I could come ba--"

"Any time!" Lyrica interrupts you, and attracts the attention of the others. She fidgets a bit under their stares and blushes. "I mean, unless we've got a performance to hold, then there's always one of us here, so..." She stutters slightly, but still sounds eager.

"You may want to come over and see us after noon though, lover. We like to sleep in. Of course, if you do come earlier, you can just slip into bed with me while waiting for all of us to get up." Merlin gives you a sly smile and a wink. Lunasa rolls her eyes, and Lyrica growls a little.

"If you ever want something from me," Lunasa smiles, "I'm up much earlier than these layabouts. Feel free to come by any time, and there should always be someone here to greet you."

"Alright then. I'll definitely try and make time to come see you all."

Thanking them for their hospitality again, you and Youmu give them one last bow and take your leave. You take a look back as you go to see the doors of the mansion swinging shut of their own volition. Out here in the middle of nowhere and looking as though it were falling apart, the mansion seems almost lonely. You resolve to come back when you have the time.

---

You and Youmu travel for roughly half an hour before it occurs to you to take a look at the sun and try to guess the time. There have been a few interesting sights along the way to draw your attention, and you've queried Youmu about them from time to time, though most of the sights fall outside the route you're traveling. It really is easy to lose track of time, hearing all about strange places like that vampire mansion in the lake to the south of the Prismriver home, or the magical forest.

Before your thoughts stray too far, you have the presence of mind to note that it's probably close to eleven right now. Youmu seemed to think that you had more than enough time to get to... Higan, was it? If you're really going to be there before noon, then you must be getting close, at least.

"Say, Youmu, mind if I ask how much longer until we get to where we're going?"

"It is not too much farther. We should be nearing the edge of... there!"

Far ahead, you can see an enormous river, edged by spider lilies. There's a light mist over the entire area, but the vibrant red of the lilies and the glittering surface of the water cut through it all the same.

"That's Higan?"

Youmu shakes her head. "The Sanzu River. I am greatly discouraged to go beyond it, and so I must leave it to a death god to carry you across. Naturally, the death god of Gensokyo is that slacker," Youmu scowls, "which is one of the reasons I so wished to hurry. I am not confident in her ability to bear you across in a timely manner."

Slacker? That's what she and Ran said when Komachi showed up at the party, so that must mean...

"Yo!"

As the two of you draw close to the river, a relaxed voice drifts up to greet you, just loud enough to be heard. Standing at the riverbank, leaning lazily against her scythe as it juts out of the ground, is Komachi. She looks sort of sleepy right now, her eyes drooping a little, and she yawns as she gives the two of you a weak wave.

Youmu touches down a fair distance away from Komachi, and you end up landing slightly ahead of her. She seems to be in a bad mood at the moment, and doesn't spare Komachi much of a glance. Instead, Myon floats up to you and nudges your hand.

"Hold out your hand."

You do so, and Myon swirls around it for a moment, before a small box is deposited in your hand.

"I prepared some extra food for you, in the event that you wish to eat at all during your stay."

"Oh? Thanks, Youmu." While your thoughts wander down the slightly disturbing path that she's encouraging you to eat something that's been inside of her in a very real sense, you decide not to voice that sentiment.

Youmu nods to you and strolls over to a large rock, sitting down atop it and withdrawing a somewhat larger box from Myon. Evidently, this is the lunch she prepared for herself. A small bottle of what looks like tea follows, and you suppose that must be the tea she made at the Prismriver mansion. Idly you note that the box in your hands is chilly... maybe she keeps this stuff in Myon to keep it cool?

"Slacker," Youmu starts opening her box of food, and addresses Komachi without bothering to look up, "make certain that you are swift with him. It would not do if you were to cause him to be late."

"Take it easy, Youmu." You turn your head and see Komachi grinning sleepily. "I ain't that slow."

All you hear is a grunt in reply, and you decide that hanging around Youmu any longer when she's in this mood would be unwise. You head over to Komachi, who straightens up... a bit; she's still slouched over. You're about to say something when she reaches out and snatches you into a chokehold of sorts, although it's mostly her impressive bust that cuts off air flow instead of her arm. She reaches down and ruffles your hair a bit with her free hand.

"Come on, stud! Let's get goin' before little miss sunshine over there kills my mood."

You struggle to reply as she drags you over to a... very unimpressive wooden boat, and snatches up her scythe in the process. Once she's gotten herself situated at the front of the boat she lets you go, and you fall onto your butt painfully. She shoves off almost immediately, using her scythe as a pole to propel the boat over.

As you drift away from the shore, you take one last look back at Youmu. She glances up from her meal and gives you a small nod, before she goes back to eating slowly.

---

It's about ten minutes into the boat ride that you understand why Youmu was so worried about Komachi going slowly. She's taken a seat at the head of the boat, turned to face you, and prods the water with her scythe to push the boat along only occasionally. Seated across from her, you've yet to say anything, as she looks so sleepy that you're unsure she would register what you said.

The slow pace doesn't bother you much, but you wish Komachi were a little more active.

[ ] Try and make conversation.

[ ] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.

[ ] "Slowmachi, why are you so slow?"

[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 8756
[x]Offer to play a game to pass time.

We'll get there when we get there.
EXCITE THE SLACKER.
>> No. 8757
[+] Try and make conversation.
>> No. 8758
[x] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.

Probably not going to have much other use for it.
>> No. 8759
[ ] "Slowmachi, why are you so slow?"

I can't resist. This choice, it was by me.
>> No. 8762
[x] "Slowmachi, why are you so slow?"
[x] Try and make conversation.

I guess this would work.
>> No. 8763
File 121695503842.jpg - (870.00KB , 1157x1551 , 1213919285641.jpg ) [iqdb]
8763
[ ] "Slowmachi, why are you so slow?"
>> No. 8764
[x] "Do you like apples?"
[x] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
[x] "Well, how do you like THEM apples!"
>> No. 8765
Do not mock the shinigami. I, for one, would rather enjoy a freaky H-scene with her in the boat later.
[x] Try and make conversation.
>> No. 8766
[x]Offer to play a game to pass time.
>> No. 8767
[ ] Try and make conversation.
[ ] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
>> No. 8768
[z] Try and make conversation.
[z] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.

Conversation and lunch offeran gaems
>> No. 8769
[x] "Hey Slowmachi, wanna play a game?"
>> No. 8770
[x] "Slowmachi, why are you so slow?"
[x] Try and make conversation.
>> No. 8771
[X] Try and make conversation.
[X] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
>> No. 8772
[X] Try and make conversation.
[X] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
>> No. 8773
[X] Try and make conversation.
[X] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.

"So, Komachi...what's it like being a shinigami?"
"Depressing."
"...Want some of this lunch that Youmu made?"
>> No. 8774
[X] Try and make conversation.

Let's talk to her about THAT.
>> No. 8775
>"Take it easy, Youmu."
Ohohohohohoh.

[X] Try and make conversation.
[X] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
>> No. 8776
[X] Try and make conversation.
[X] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
>> No. 8777
[X] Try and make conversation. "Why so serious?"
>> No. 8778
[X] Try and make conversation.
[X] Offer her some of the lunch Youmu made.
>> No. 8779
[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8780
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

Let's wake the girl up, shall we?
>> No. 8781
YES

[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8782
[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

WHY NOT?
>> No. 8783
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8784
>>8782
I know I'M always up for it.

[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8785
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8786
[✓] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8787
It may be a bit late to win, but those of us from IRC need to band together for the Greater Good.

[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8788
>>8779
I wonder if this'll get us a sex scene on the boat.
>> No. 8789
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

YES
>> No. 8791
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8792
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

Awesome.
>> No. 8793
[ ] "Slowmachi, why are you blue?
Because she's player 2.
>> No. 8794
[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

RESURGANCE
>> No. 8795
[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

;A;
>> No. 8796
[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

Too bad this was a bit late.
>> No. 8797
[x] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

>>8796
Indeed, write-ins need to come early to make difference.
>> No. 8798
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8799
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

I MUST FORCE EVEN THOUGHT IT DOES NOTHING
>> No. 8800
hurf
>> No. 8801
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

Please? ;_;
>> No. 8802
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8803
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

slowpoke bandwagoning.
>> No. 8804
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8805
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

In before Komachi, in her rush to embrace us, drops her scythe in the river.
>> No. 8806
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8807
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8808
[ ] "Slowmachi, why are you so slow?"
>> No. 8809
[x] "Patchwork, why are you so slow?"
>> No. 8810
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

GAME FOR THE GAME GODS
>> No. 8822
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

LATE WRITIN VOTE
>> No. 8823
File 121703625589.png - (94.32KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect 4.png ) [iqdb]
8823
y u leave us patchwork ;_; You said there would be two updates
>> No. 8824
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

bandwagonan gaems
>> No. 8825
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for another round of THE GAME?"

Unnecessary votespammin' gaems
>> No. 8827
Hopefully a sex scene or two is being prepared.
>> No. 8840
PATCHWORK

WHERE ARE YOU
>> No. 8842
File 121704287068.png - (94.32KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect 5.png ) [iqdb]
8842
Not so extra strength Wriggle.

The moe will draw him here like a magnet.
>> No. 8843
File 121704317919.png - (94.25KB , 350x352 , Wriggle1.png ) [iqdb]
8843
>> No. 8844
File 121704319857.png - (99.35KB , 352x350 , Wriggle2.png ) [iqdb]
8844
>> No. 8845
File 121704321812.png - (94.48KB , 350x352 , Wriggle3.png ) [iqdb]
8845
>> No. 8846
File 121704323213.png - (99.39KB , 352x350 , Wriggle4.png ) [iqdb]
8846
>> No. 8847
File 121704324968.png - (94.24KB , 350x352 , Wriggle5.png ) [iqdb]
8847
>> No. 8849
>>8842
>>8843
>>8844
>>8845
>>8846
>>8847
wat
>> No. 8850
>>8842
>>8843
>>8844
>>8845
>>8846
>>8847

So fucking forlorn and now she's doing barrel rolls for attention?
>> No. 8852
>>8842
>>8843
>>8844
>>8845
>>8846
>>8847

When did HLA become /b/?
>> No. 8854
>>8842 >>8843 >>8844 >>8845 >>8846 >>8847
Who authorized this? I certainly didn't. FORLORN PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE BARREL ROLLS.
>> No. 8855
File 121704762371.jpg - (172.66KB , 573x1048 , nobody loev sacchin.jpg ) [iqdb]
8855
>>8854
OBJECTION!
/a/ classic screencap related
>> No. 8856
>>7699, >>8123, and >>8594 here.

I do not approve.
>> No. 8857
>>8856
I am >>8743, >>8744, >>8746, >>8823, and >>8842. Basically, I'm the forlorn insect spam guy and I do not approve of my creation being used as a barrel roll.

I will now proceed to pretend to act pissy.
>> No. 8860
>>8857

ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL
>> No. 8862
File 12170599971.jpg - (156.66KB , 423x600 , WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.jpg ) [iqdb]
8862
>> No. 8863
>>8861
I don't know what a 'wriggleroll' involves her doing, but it sounds sexy.
>> No. 8864
>>8861
YAF, nigger, work, etc.
>> No. 8865
>>8755

After seeing so long posts, I do wonder what is the count limit.
>> No. 8870
>>8866
It couldn't hurt. Give it a shot.
>> No. 8871
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for a round of THE GAME?"

Tactics, word craft, also only game we've played with her before so she might know what we're talking about it beforehand.

Do not hint at THE GAME or she may say it before us thus causing us to lose it.

I also lost THE GAME.

But it shall be noble sacrifice.
>> No. 8874
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for a round of THE GAME?"

THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR KOMACHI AND I
>> No. 8876
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for a round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8878
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for a round of THE GAME?"
[x] "You know, if we play our cards right, we could make ALL of Gensokyo play the game. And then lose at the same time."
>> No. 8880
[X] "So, Komachi. Up for a round of THE GAME?"
>> No. 8881
Where are you Patch? ;_;
>> No. 8892
File 121719579091.gif - (687.65KB , 320x240 , GroupINGifEirinCure.gif ) [iqdb]
8892
>>8881
It's my fault. As soon as I say that I'm gonna start following a VN, the author disappears.
>> No. 8900
[x] "So, Slowmachi. Up for another round of UPDATES?"
>> No. 8909
>>8900
i see what you did there.jpg
>> No. 8911
Patchwork ran away on the Underground Railroad. We'll have to hire a write-fag catcher to get him back to picking plotton.
>> No. 8958
>>8911
No, he was harvesting from his special field to make the '[] Demonstrate' sidestory.
>> No. 9047
File 121744819545.png - (126.65KB , 391x337 , epicadventure.png ) [iqdb]
9047
>>8892

> As soon as I say that I'm gonna start following a VN
> gonna start following a VN
> VN

ಠ_ಠ