[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121591175070.jpg - (74.88KB , 425x585 , YuyuYoumu005.jpg ) [iqdb]
8048 No. 8048
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

***

Seeing no reason to disobey, you shut your eyes and open your mouth. A few seconds later, just as you'd anticipated, a small piece of scrambled egg is deposited in your mouth. Salted and peppered just right, and made from quality egg... a simple thing, but prepared nicely.

"Is it good?"

You chew and swallow.

"It's good."

"Good!"

The rest of the meal goes by in much the same fashion, Yuyuko choosing various dishes to feed you, each new taste a surprise thanks to your closed eyes. What is consistent, however, is that Yuyuko's cooking is nothing short of incredible; in fact, if you were to compare them, you would have to say that Yuyuko is a better chef than Youmu. Perhaps through her own experience, she knows precisely the order in which to feed you each dish, each taste flowing seamlessly into the next, nothing overwhelming you or jarring you.

You lose track of time, content to spend your morning being pampered by Yuyuko like this. Before you know it, you're swallowing one last bit of waffle, and...

"All done!"

You open your eyes to see Yuyuko's smiling face. A quick look over the table reveals that, indeed, most of the plates have been cleared. Guess ghosts don't really get full, either, because you certainly don't feel as though it would be any trouble to eat more.

"Hold still, now..."

Yuyuko reaches out with a napkin and dabs at your face, evidently cleaning some crumbs off. While being fed by her may not have embarrassed you, her attempt to clean you off causes your face to heat up just a little. She doesn't seem to notice, however, and looks at you expectantly.

"So, how was it?"

"Excellent." You reply honestly. "I didn't realize you were so good in the kitchen. I should thank you for giving me the opportunity to try your cooking."

"It's no trouble. Besides, it's good to know that I've still got it," Yuyuko sounds proud of herself, "I was a bit worried that I'd lost my edge. I haven't had the chance to use the kitchen much ever since I taught Youmu."

"You taught Youmu?" No wonder that breakfast was so good...

"Of course! I am the lady around the house, you know. It was so much fun back then," Yuyuko's voice grows warm as she reminisces, "Youmu was smaller at the time. Every time she finished making something, she would be so excited about it, her eyes would always be shining with pride. Especially that time we made a cake! It was so cute the way she wanted to lick the bowl we used for the batter!"

She's gotten rather absorbed in her memory now, but she sounds so happy that you don't want to speak up.

"I need to thank you for letting me mother you this morning, too! I used to love doing this with Youmu whenever we cooked. We'd sit at the table, and I'd put her on my lap, and then we'd feed each other whatever it was that we'd worked on. I miss my small Youmu! She doesn't let me spoil her any more! I wish she would let me into the kitchen more often..."

"It is my job to ensure that you are not inconvenienced by such trifles as the culinary arts, my lady." As if on cue, Youmu comes through the door, looking fairly relaxed. It sounds as though she's missed most of Yuyuko's nostalgic rant.

"Youmu, saying things like that! If you would just listen to me more often..." Yuyuko pouts at her, and cuddles up closer against you, as if trying to make Youmu jealous of the attention you've received. It's amazing how she can make herself seem so childish.

"I am always listening to you, Miss Yuyuko."

"You say so, but you never let me have any fun!"

"I apologize, but your idea of entertainment seems very strange to me at times..."

"Nonsense! I know exactly what fun is!"

"Need I remind you of the chocolate incident? What defense have you for that?"

"There wasn't anything wrong with my idea! She enjoyed it when I did it, she just didn't like how her feathers stuck together afterward!"

"This is precisely what I am talking about."

The two of them quarrel a bit more, but you don't see any reason to interfere. It's rather entertaining, and they both seem to be lighthearted about it. Every now and again, though, you get the feeling that both of them are missing something that the other says. Regardless...

"In any event, we have become distracted." Youmu turns to you. "Would you like to depart now? It is a bit early, but one does not know how things will go on the road."

For some reason, Youmu sounds eager to leave.

[ ] Depart now.

[ ] Stay here a bit longer.

>> No. 8050
[ ] Stay here a bit longer.
>> No. 8051
[] Depart now.
Sure, why not? It's not like there is anything to do if we wait. Not that comes to mind, anyway.
>> No. 8053
[] Depart now.
>> No. 8055
[X] Depart now.
>> No. 8058
[X] Depart now.

Sorry Yuyu, we have a date with death!

And her boss.
>> No. 8059
[X] "As much as I'd love to stay, you have a point..." Give Yuyu a *squeeze*, and depart now.
>> No. 8060
File 12159172329.png - (470.40KB , 425x585 , faggafagga.png ) [iqdb]
8060
>> No. 8061
File 121591777899.jpg - (12.22KB , 426x304 , whatthefuck.jpg ) [iqdb]
8061
>>8060
>> No. 8063
[X] Depart now.
>> No. 8066
[x] Depart now.
>> No. 8070
[≈] Depart now.
I believe we have exasperated Youmu quite enough recently.[/yama]

>>8059
Get out.

>>8065
Sigurd we ain't.
>> No. 8071
[ ] Stay here a bit longer.

It will be taken into consideration.
>> No. 8073
>>8058
>>8059
GATTAI DA

[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
>> No. 8074
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, you have a point..." Give Yuyu a hug, and depart now.
>> No. 8075
>>8070

Good point.

[x] Depart now
>> No. 8088
>>8073
Pardon the caps, but OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME.
>> No. 8089
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
>> No. 8090
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.

THIS, A THOUSAND TIME THIS
>> No. 8093
{X} "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
{X} "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
{X} "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
Magnificent~
>> No. 8095
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.

Oh Anonymous, you saucy devil.
>> No. 8096
[✓] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[✓] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[✓] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
>> No. 8097
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
>> No. 8098
ITT: FANTASTIC write-in is now an option

[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
>> No. 8099
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
Say, there, this here looks like a mighty fine bandwagon. Y'all mind if I hitch a ride?
>> No. 8101
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
You can feel the awesomeness oozing from this one.
>> No. 8102
[x] Depart now.
Gleb.
>> No. 8106
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
There are not enough variations of awesome.jpg to describe just how fantastic this write-in is.
>> No. 8107
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
I will ride this bandwagon
>> No. 8108
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.

This plan, it cannot fail...
>> No. 8120
[x] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[x] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[x] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.
>> No. 8121
I WAITED FOR YOU, PATCHWORK
>> No. 8123
File 121600531275.jpg - (24.68KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect.jpg ) [iqdb]
8123
It worked last time....
>> No. 8124
File 121600831441.png - (15.81KB , 183x176 , A delicious apple.png ) [iqdb]
8124
>>8123

Want this apple? It's yours if you come outside.
>> No. 8125
File 121600899132.jpg - (94.82KB , 489x640 , youmu477.jpg ) [iqdb]
8125
>>8123

Guh!

***

[X] "As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu's got a point..." Give Yuyuko a squeeze.
[X] "I've got an appointment to keep: A date with death!"
[X] "...and her boss." Laugh, then kiss Yuyuko, and depart.

***

Well, if Youmu is so eager to depart, there's no real reason to put it off. Besides...

"As much as I'd love to stay, Youmu does have a point." You pull Yuyuko into a tighter hug before you continue. "I do have an apointment to keep, after all. A date with with death, if you will," pause for effect, "and her boss, of course."

"But how am I to know that you'll ever return," Yuyuko asks with mock distress, "with such pretty girls and beautiful women out there to distract you?"

"You forget, my dear, that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Every second that we are apart will serve only to urge me back to you. And, of course..."

"Darling?"

You lean in and kiss her, meeting no resistance.

"How could I stand to deprive myself of such a thing as this?" You ask as you pull back, giving her as dashing a grin as you can manage.

"Darling!" She brings her hands up to your chest and stares into your eyes.

The two of you hold your pose for a few moments longer, then turn in unison to look at Youmu. She's shut her eyes, and is massaging her forehead, as though she were warding off a headache. It seems that your soap opera goodbye has left her rather exasperated.

"I will never understand your sense of humor, will I?" Youmu sighs deeply.

"No." The response comes in unison.

---

"Even if it takes a lifetime, I'll wait for you, darling!"

Yuyuko stands in the middle of the path to the manor, waving goodbye to the two of you, the kerchief in her hand fluttering through the air. An aptly timed burst of wind causes her hair to whip about, and sends an appropriately dramatic flurry of cherry blossoms through the air. A quick glance at Youmu shows her to be rolling her eyes, her palm rising up to meet her face.

"Let us be on our way, lest I grow further perplexed by you two."

You chuckle a bit and turn to the gates of Hakugyokuro. The enormous doorway has been opened wide, revealing a set of gargantuan stone steps, sloping downward into a sea of clouds. Youmu sets off through the portal, and you trail a ways behind her, letting her lead the way. The door rumbles shut behind you as you go.

As you travel, you realize that there's not much out here that you couldn't have seen from the view you were given on your first flight. Nothing but stone stairway and clouds as far as the eye can see. A few ghostly wisps blow by every now and again, sometimes tailed by diminutive winged girls. It's a bit like a fairytale setting, come to think of it.

A great deal of time passes by with you walking peacefully, but the silence gradually begins to tug at your nerves. You glance back restlessly once in a while, trying to judge how far you've gone, and eventually you travel far enough that even the towering gates of Hakugyokuro are no longer visible at all. You bound over to Youmu after a bit, and attempt to break the irritating quiet.

"Hey, Youmu. How big are these stairs?"

"Indescribably. We may travel them faster if we fly, but I would prefer not to have to rush."

Well, that didn't do much. You try again.

"Is that why you wanted to leave right after breakfast?"

Youmu pauses for a moment, and you pull to a stop in reaction, almost tripping down the steps.

"To be honest, I..." Youmu resumes walking, though a bit nervously now. "I had wanted to ask you a question."

"What's that?"

"Well, it's," her face colors slightly, and she starts to fidget, "it's really a stupid question..."

"Come now, it can't be that bad."

"Well, I... it really is stupid... the question, I mean... it's just that, well..."

She seems to be having trouble asking.

[ ] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.

[ ] Just drop it. No need to pry.
>> No. 8126
[x] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.

This must be why we left early.
>> No. 8127
[+] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.
Tease the Youmu!
>> No. 8128
[ ] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.
>> No. 8129
[X] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.
>> No. 8130
{X} Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.
>> No. 8131
[x] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.

>>8127
She's already embarassed, we want her to calm down and ask already.
>> No. 8132
[X] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.

Like you even need to ask.
>> No. 8133
[x] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.
>> No. 8134
[x] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.

moeh~
>> No. 8135
[x] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her
>> No. 8136
File 121601306145.jpg - (64.42KB , 750x700 , youmu485.jpg ) [iqdb]
8136
Yeah, I can see how this vote is going...

***

[X] Keep encouraging her to ask the question. If she bottles it up, it'll just keep bothering her.

***

"Relax, Youmu." You settle a hand on her shoulder in a gesture of reassurance. "Look, this question has obviously got you worked up, so just try to calm down and ask it. If you keep avoiding it, it's just going to eat away at you."

Youmu stays silent for several moments, but...

"Yes," she sighs, "yes, you're right. It will be best if I simply ask, and do not let it trouble my thoughts any further."

She takes a few deep breaths of air, as if to prepare herself for a burdensome task.

"Well then, I shall try and put it forward. I am sure you remember," she gulps audibly, "the small incident in the baths that ocurred between the two of us last night?"

"Yes..." Well, this would explain why she was so nervous about asking. It feels as though you may be treading dangerous waters.

"I must admit that, at one point, I was given a," her words catch in her throat, causing her to stammer, "a more than passing glance at your..."

She clams up for a moment, and turns her face away from you, so that you cannot read her expression.

"... a more than passing glance at your... masculinity."

She seems to be trying very hard to find a tactful way to ask this. Even so, alarm bells are ringing in your head.

"I have never seen... that sort of thing... at all closely before, and it," her voice cracks, "it rather exceeded what I had previously thought to be... well, I suppose what it is that I wish to ask is this: considering the... relative sizes of... that is to say..."

She clasps her hands together and brings them up so that she can rest her forehead against them.

"Oh, by the gods, how am I supposed to ask this?"

"Youmu?"

She stops in her tracks and lets her arms fall at her sides, her hands balled into fists. With a great deal of effort she manages to finally shout out what has been on her mind.

"How... how is that supposed to fit inside?"

What?

Youmu keeps her head turned away from you, but you can see the radiant crimson blush slowly crawling across every inch of her skin. Before long she starts to tremble in place, her fists clenching and relaxing repeatedly at her side. There's a brief haze around Youmu's shoulders, and a very red Myon materializes, her intense gaze directed straight at your crotch. Your mouth opens and shuts wordlessly as you search for your voice, desperately trying to think of a reply.

"Yo--"

"No! Forget it! It was a stupid question! Forget that I asked!"

Youmu springs forward down several steps, still blushing. Myon stares at you for a few more moments, and then follows her human counterpart's lead, making sure to avoid looking at you any further. You move to follow them automatically, so that you don't lose them, even if the stairs are perfectly straight. The pace is a bit quicker than it was before.

Trailing behind them a ways, you can feel... well, you don't have a heart, but something in your chest is pulsing at a mile a minute. Whatever it was you were expecting her to ask, it sure as hell wasn't...

Just...

Damn, how the hell are you supposed to respond to that kind of question?

[ ] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[ ] Tease her to get your mind off of it.

[ ] Just... stay silent. Silence is golden.
>> No. 8137
[+] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
We can score some Youmu points this way, I think.

I like where this is going, Patchwork!
>> No. 8138
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.

Well men don't really think about the entire "will it fit?" and "how does it fit?", so i suppose a woman might have a better answer for this.
>> No. 8139
[ ] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[ ] Remember to tease her about it later.
>> No. 8140
[X] Just... stay silent. Silence is golden.

This sort of thing should be saved for when we get back, so we can sit her down with Yuyuko and all have a nice little discussion about the birds and the bees.
>> No. 8141
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
>> No. 8142
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.

I like this.
>> No. 8143
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.

this seems to be the best course of action, Yuyuko could tell her
>> No. 8145
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.

We could tell her something basic, but we shouldn't deprive Yuyuko the chance to have this discussion. Considering how fond she seemed of the days when she would teach little Youmu how to cook, it doesn't seem right to rob her of a chance to teach her something else.

...and tease her about it.
>> No. 8146
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.


J-JAM IT IN.
>> No. 8147
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8148
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
>> No. 8149
[x] Demonstrate.
>> No. 8150
File 121602528661.jpg - (7.91KB , 251x251 , Awesome.jpg ) [iqdb]
8150
>>8149
>> No. 8151
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8152
File 121602727745.jpg - (22.19KB , 414x380 , takeiteasy.jpg ) [iqdb]
8152
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked from a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8153
>>8149
I want this in a sidestory!
>> No. 8154
File 121602993823.jpg - (99.37KB , 414x380 , pimpghost.jpg ) [iqdb]
8154
>>8152
Hm.
>> No. 8155
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.

[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.

All we should really say is to reassure her that yes, it does fit, and that there's little possibility of injury.
>> No. 8159
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.

For the love of God don't say "when a man and woman love each other very much", don't be embarressed or explicit just lay down the facts. If she senses any awkwardness or mocking from you she'll never be comfortable with sex.
>> No. 8160
>>8159
I follow this mans answer!
[] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8161
<Anon> When a man and women love each other very much, the man puts his pOnOs in the woman's vagOO.
<Youmu> You lost me.
>> No. 8164
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8165
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8166
"Clinical and casual"? We need some visual aides to do this explanation justice.
Like a sausage and a doughnut.
>> No. 8167
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.

No such thing as a stupid question~
>> No. 8168
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8169
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
>> No. 8170
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
Gleb.
>> No. 8178
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.

and...
[x]Thank her for being so open and trusting with you.
>> No. 8179
>>8178
This is good.

[X]Thank her for being so open and trusting with you.
>> No. 8180
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
[x]Thank her for being so open and trusting with you.

I'm still trying to figure out how you can be clinical AND casual.
>> No. 8181
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
[x]Thank her for being so open and trusting with you.
>> No. 8182
>>8153
Seconding this!
>> No. 8183
[x] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[x] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE
[x] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.
[x]Thank her for being so open and trusting with you.
>> No. 8184
File 121614070689.jpg - (108.51KB , 700x771 , 3npu.jpg ) [iqdb]
8184
[X] Try and calm down, and... tell her the answer to her question, as best you can.
[X] BE AS CLINICAL AND CASUAL AS POSSIBLE.
[X] Also point out that this might be a question better asked of a woman... an experienced woman at that.

***

Well, when faced with a delicate situation, the best thing for it is to calm down.

You take a deep breath, and steady yourself. The frantic pulsing in your chest slows to a dull pounding. Gathering your wits about you, you try to purge your extraneous thoughts, focusing on the task at hand.

Youmu. That question was not anything you would have expected, and you're not sure exactly how to answer her. She was clearly not entirely comfortable with asking you, and she did say to forget about the whole thing, but... even so, she still worked up the wherewithal to ask, and she deserves an answer for that, at least.

But how to go about telling her? You deliberate over it for a short period, and eventually decide to be direct about it. She would likely prefer if you could be serious about this and answer without hesitation, you reason, especially if she went through the effort she did to ask. Taking one last moment to ensure that you are composed, you speak up.

"Youmu."

"What?"

She barks her reply out unsteadily, still refusing to turn and face you.

"It can stretch."

"Wha--"

She sounds genuinely confused now.

"A woman's..." You pause for a moment and look for a tactful way to say it. "A woman's more intimate area. It can stretch to accomodate her partner if necessary. It's normally quite painless... indeed, it should be rather enjoyable for both parties, so long as the man isn't... hideously, unnaturally large. If the man only looks larger than expected, there really shouldn't be a problem."

Youmu has frozen in place again.

"I... I see. That's a bit... well, er, yes. I told you to forget about it, but," she turns her head down to stare at the floor, and kicks at the ground, "thank you for answering me. It was... bothering me. My thoughts are a bit less burdened, now, but... if you would not mind... how far can it, er, stretch?"

Oh, wow, Youmu. She's not going to let up. But that's...

"To be honest, I would think that would be rather situational, and... I suppose that, while I may have some general answers regarding a woman's anatomy, the specifics are something I couldn't help you with too much. You would probably be better off asking a woman about that sort of thing... an experienced woman, in fact, would be bes--"

"No!"

Youmu's shout startles you.

"Youmu?"

"Sorry!" She stammers out an apology, still refusing to look at you. "The only experienced women that I am familiar with are... Miss Yuyuko and Miss Yukari. I would ask them, but I am afraid that they would... not take the question very seriously. It is bad enough that I must ask about these things, but if I were to be teased about it, I would..."

Youmu falls silent. You'd like to tell her she's wrong, but Yuyuko does seem to have that problem with being too careless at times, and Yukari... well, you don't know her all that well, but she seemed rather playful at the party. She is a good friend of Yuyuko, as well, and if the two of them are similar like that, then...

This could get complicated. If you want to help Youmu with finding the answers she'd like, you'll probably have to confront Yuyuko about this at one point or another... the timing could be rather tricky. You had best save that for another time. At the moment, though, you just have to do what you can.

"You're sure there isn't anyone else?"

You ask in as gentle a tone as you can.

"Well," Youmu hesitates for a moment, "I do believe that Ran has some experience. She has lived for several centuries, and I am sure that she has had a few partners before. But she is as a colleague, or a friend, and I would feel awkward if I were to ask her."

Ran? You wouldn't have suspected that, considering how flustered she was around you, but... well, everyone has their quirks, after all. That complex with her hat must be rather intense if it can throw her off like that. At any rate...

You stroll down the stairs until you're at Youmu's side, and you rest a hand on her back to reassure her.

"I'm sorry I can't help you much more, but if you need to talk about this sort of thing again, then I'll try to answer you as best I can. I still suggest that you talk to an experienced woman, but... if you're not comfortable with it, then just wait for a while."

Youmu finally looks up at you, her cheeks still blushing pink.

"Thank you. I was very nervous about asking you, but this has gone much better than I had hoped. I cannot muster the will to discuss this with either Miss Yuyuko or Miss Yukari just yet, but... I will try to find a way. For now, I will simply experiment on my own to learn what I can."

You freeze up for a second.

"Experiment?"

Youmu's surges back to full force, a bright red.

"Ah! Forget that I said that! It's... well, I'm a healthy young woman, you know, and it's perfectly natural that I... those kinds of urges..."

Flustered, she starts down the stairs once more, leaving you standing there to ponder precisely what sort of experiments she intends to do. She pauses and whips her head around so that she can shout at you.

"Come along! Do not dally too long, or you will be wasting our time!"

With a wry sigh, you start down the stairs after her. The rest of the journey is spent in a slightly awkward silence, but something tells you that Youmu is in higher spirits.

---

At long last, the two of you reach the base of the stairs, where they level off into a brief path that ends in a giant gate that puts even the door at the top of the stairs to shame. The doors before you are incredibly large, easily twice the height of Hakugyokuro's walls. The stone of the walls flows seamlessly into the hardwood doors, which pulse with an eerie light that traces an assortment of mysterious patterns along the wooden surface.

You glance off the side of the path and see little more than a floor of clouds. Can those really support anything's weight? If you hadn't figured out how to fly, you could see yourself stepping off the path and falling...

"Before we go any further, would you like to take a break up ahead?"

A little startled, you glance over at Youmu.

"I'm sorry, pardon?"

"I believe that the journey can be very monotonous. We have made surprisingly good time, and have long enough until noon that we could afford to stop for a break. Should we opt to head straight downward after leaving the outer edge of Hakugyokuro, there is a place where we may stop for a short while."

Stop for a rest? You're not tired, but... she's right about the trek being rather monotonous. Besides, you may not be tired, but Youmu's only half ghost, and... she doesn't look tired either.

[ ] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

[ ] Keep on trekking. There's no reason to waste time, and Youmu looks good to go.
>> No. 8185
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8186
[X] Keep on trekking. There's no reason to waste time, and Youmu looks good to go.

Sorry Youmoe, but something might go down and cause us to be late to our meeting with the Yama. (an unacceptable outcome)
>> No. 8187
[ ] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8188
[x] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

Youmu wouldn't say suggest this without a reason. I'd rather have Youmu in top condition in case a problem comes along, and she said we have time.
>> No. 8189
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

Ehhhhh. I'd like to get the Yama business over with as soon as possible, but as the above poster said, Youmu wouldn't suggest this without a reason.
>> No. 8190
We need to remember to tell yuyuko to have "That Talk" with youmu... It would give a rather nice excuse for youmu to ask her questions about female anatomy.
>> No. 8191
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
She propably has something she wants to talk about, like >>8188 said.
>> No. 8192
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8193
{X} Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8194
[ ] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8195
[x] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
[x] "I bet Komachi has some experience, you could ask her."
>> No. 8196
>>8195
Next to Yukari, Yuyuko, and possibly Aya (the gossip), Komachi would be the worst person to ask about sexual matters. She'd make every effort to make it as embarrassing as possible for Youmu.

I say we convince Yuyuko to talk to her without trying to fluster her. She'd want the chance to teach Youmu something again.

[+] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8197
Clearly Youmu should ask Shikieiki. Nothing can go wrong with this plan.
>> No. 8202
[x] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

And later when you meet Komachi and Siki, mention to Komachi that Youmu has something to ask her about.
>> No. 8206
[ x ] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8210
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.
>> No. 8246
File 121621445734.jpg - (465.07KB , 1027x1500 , 005.jpg ) [iqdb]
8246
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

Surely, the person who could explain things most professional would be the doctor, Eirin. pic not related.

Yuyuko'd be the most motherly.

Oh, and ask Komachi for one of her sex toys (to help with experimenting, not mentioning for whom it is).
>> No. 8247
Hey! Hey! Anonymous!

Have you realised that with both ghostnonymous and Yuyuko being dead this is a Nec-romance
>> No. 8248
>>8247

FFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 8249
>>8247
haha I chuckled
>> No. 8250
>>8247
Exactly.
>> No. 8251
>>8247
I smiled and slow clapped.
>> No. 8254
>>8247
I guess that makes us a Necromancer.
>> No. 8255
>>8254
No, it doesn't. A ghost can't be considered a necromancer.
>> No. 8256
Those last two updates made me want to go for Youmu route...

[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

[X]Tell Youmu that Yuyuko would be happy to help her
[X]Also tell her she ought to be more discreet. Telling a man she's going to 'experiment' is not something an educated lady should do.

Patchwork, please take my post into consideration.
>> No. 8257
>>8256
Nay sir, please do not! That is not the way to go for Youmu route. She is right, Yuyuko would tease her about it and take things too far. We should respect and honor the fact that she feels safe enough to confide in us, and support her in becoming more open and comfortable with herself.
>> No. 8258
>>8257

I know. I may have said I want to do Youmu route after all that, but I forgot to say I will not do it. Not now.
>> No. 8259
>>8258And by making Youmu ask Yuyuko we would be strenghtening their relationship, making Yuyuko happy and making Youmu a bit more open. Win-win.

If we are forced to tell Yuyuko, shit may go down the hill. Yuyu will tease Youmu forever, but at the same time be sad that she didn't ask her. Yuyu likes Youmu, and thinks of her as a daughter (right? Right?), and it's natural for parents to have this talk with their children, is it not?
>> No. 8262
I'm pretty sure Yuyuko can be serious if she wants to be. We just have to convince her that it's important to take Youmu seriously sometimes.
>> No. 8263
We need [x] Demonstrate in a sidestory, Patchwork.

We already had sex with Shikieiki in a side story.
>> No. 8264
>>8259

Unfortunately, despite her intentions, Yuyuko is not very good at being a mother. She admits she treats Youmu the same way she did Youki at that age, yet laments how Youmu is adopting the same cold personality. They've already had "the talk"--she knows what sex is, she just hasn't seen all that many dicks, you know? Furthermore the biological processes and hard constraints of a living body is not something Yuyu has experienced first hand for a very long time; she doesn't even remember being alive, while Spiritnonymous has it fresh in his mind.

There's nothing wrong with trying to bring Yuyu and Youmu closer together, but the heavy-handed approach is just going to reinforce this Reveal -> Mocked -> Hide cycle. Just show her that people will still like her and treat her with respect even if she's easily shamed in front of others. Other than that, it's really about being a good role model.
>> No. 8276
>>8264
>>she just hasn't seen all that many dicks, you know?

This is touhou, there is a good chance that she has a dick.
>> No. 8277
>>8260
Making Youmu an experienced woman so she doesn't have to ask one?
>> No. 8278
>>8260
A lich would need a body. He's just a ghost. Unless he starts throwing stuff, then he's a poltergeist.
>> No. 8286
File 121631681616.jpg - (125.97KB , 516x704 , lunasajammies.jpg ) [iqdb]
8286
[X] Take a break up ahead. You've got time, and even if Youmu isn't tired now, a break could be good for her.

***

"Alright, let's stop for a break. We should have plenty of time for a quick stop."

"Excellent. Then we shall rest once we have passed the main gate. Come."

Much to your surprise, rather than opening the gate, Youmu takes to the air. You follow after her curiously, and soon the two of you crest the top of the gate and... float clean over it. As impressive as the doors are, you can't help but feel a little disappointed that bypassing them is so easy. Not to mention...

"Hey, Youmu?"

"Yes?"

"I've only seen ghosts flying so far, but... how common is flight?"

"Quite common. Most of the inhabitants of Gensokyo possess at least one method of flight."

"Wouldn't that render the big gate here sort of pointless, then? If anyone can just fly over it..."

"That is correct." Youmu sighs. "It was once much more difficult to enter or leave the grounds of Hakugyokuro, but there was a certain," she pauses and looks wistful, "incident some time in the recent past. During the course of those events, the border between the world of the living and the world of the dead was weakened considerably. These days the wall and gate are primarily symoblic."

Weakened the border between the living and the dead?

"It must have been some incident if that border still hasn't been repaired."

"To be honest, the issue of the border of life and death could be solved without much effort. It is due to a lackadaisical attitude on the parts of those with the power to fix it that it is still so weak. That, and," Youmu smiles softly, "I believe that we all feel it to be better this way, whether or not we choose to voice the sentiment. It is rather amusing that things turned out so well as they did, all things considered. We shall have to tell you the story some time..."

She shakes her head as if to clear her thoughts, and turns to you.

"We have not even reached our rest stop, and I am already rambling. Forgive me, but let us continue until we have reached the appropriate area."

You nod and glance down. Below you is nothing but cloud, though there are four wooden pillars nearby that pierce them. Or are those rooted in the clouds? They'd have to be pretty tall if they were on the ground. Come to think of it, if there are nothing but clouds around, you must be remarkably high up.

You're startled out of your thoughts by a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. You look behind you to see Myon floating there, evidently embracing you. A bit puzzled, you give her a questioning look.

"You may wish to hold on. The trip down can be a bit startling when it is your first, and I would rather that you did not land in the wrong place."

You twist to look at Youmu, who blushes very slightly. If the trip down is enough to prompt her to hold onto you, then you don't see why you shouldn't do as she says. You wrap your arms around Myon and hold on tightly, causing Youmu to blush just a bit more.

It's rather nice to hold onto Myon like this. She doesn't feel the same as the other girls you've been close to. It may have something to do with being half ghost and half human, but Myon feels more wispy than the other ghosts you've gotten close enough to hold. She's solid, but it's as though you sink into her just slightly on contact. Her skin is a bit chilly, and...

"Brace yourself!"

You're thoughts are interrupted by an abrupt and extremely fast drop. The sheer speed of the descent causes the air to bite into you, your entire body to feel as though it's being stretched, and your clothes to whip wildly about. You strain your neck to to pull your gaze down, fighting against the wind resistance that tries to push your head into looking straight up. This is much faster than you've ever traveled before, but when you get your head down enough to see Myon's face, you realize that she isn't even phased. It occurs to you that Youmu was moving at obscene speeds back in the garden, so perhaps this is normal for you.

In moments, you've cleared the clouds entirely. Craning your neck over Myon's shoulder, you take a look down, and...

Wow.

No wonder Youmu wanted you to hold on. Stretched out beneath you is... well, it's amazing. Verdant forests, craggy mountains, crystal clear rivers and lakes. It's as though all the countryside were laid out beneath you. You haven't seen this much nature, so untouched, since... ever, actually. As far as the eyes can see, this land seems almost like a natural paradise. This must be...

Gensokyo.

Unfortunately, you don't have long to savor the view. Approaching so rapidly that it's frightening, you find yourself being directed towards a forest nestled at the base of some smaller mountains, a calm lake nearby. As you approach, a large structure comes into view... a western style mansion, although it's worn down and broken in several places. Something about it seems slightly familiar, but you don't have long to think about it.

Alarmed, you realize that you're coming in too fast. At this rate, you're going to crash straight into the ground. A bit worried, you try to say something, but your voice is drowned out by the roar of the wind as you streak towards the earth. You brace yourself for impact. At the very last second, Myon comes to a screeching halt, a few feet above the ground.

And you don't.

Losing your grip on her, the weight you were leaning into her with causes you to flip, and sends you colliding into the ground chest-first. The wind - in so much as you have any - is torn from you, and much to your displeasure the impact is forceful enough to send you bouncing along the ground and send a searing bolt of pain through you. You impact the hard earth at least three or four times, before you land in a pained heap at the mansion's steps.

Myon rushes over to you, worried, and Youmu touches down a little later, hurrying after her ghost counterpart.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm dead. Thankfully. Ow."

Youmu helps you to your feet, and Myon supports you. You couldn't have injured anything, but it hurts horribly. Feeling like you've shattered your ribs and all your bones, after all, isn't pleasant, and it doesn't help even if you do know that you have no such physical constraints. Looks like at a certain point you can't just think pain away, even if you're a ghost.

"I apologize. I had not thought to consider that if you were not using your own flight abilities, you would not be able to stop as suddenly as--"

"It's fine. It's fine. Just... let's find somewhere to sit down."

Youmu nods, embarrassed, and trots over to the mansion. She grips one heavy knocker and slams it against the door several times, causing the wood to creak. You're a little surprised that the door held at all, considering how run-down it looks.

Still unsteady, you just lean on Myon for a bit until the door opens. Lunasa steps out of the building, and the sight of her actually eases your pain a little. Probably because she isn't wearing anything other than an oversized white button-down shirt, which is hanging open, and a somewhat skimpy set of black lingerie. She looks good. Good enough to distract you from your suffering.

"Oh? Youmu, and," Lunasa smiles and looks over at you, "the thief of hearts. What brings you here?"

"We are on our way to Higan. We have quite a bit of time to get there, and I had thought a brief rest would be in order before we set off again. Would you mind terribly if we came in?"

Youmu answers for both of you.

"Not at all. Make yourselves at home."

Lunasa holds the door open, and Youmu strolls through. Stumbling after her with the support of Myon. Pausing in the door, you turn to Lunasa.

"Thief of hearts?"

"Thief of hearts." She replies in an amused tone, giving you a hearty slap on the ass. "Now get on in there, lover boy."

Trying to disregard the connotations of her phrasing, you enter the building, letting Lunasa shut the door behind you.
>> No. 8287
File 121631684362.png - (63.84KB , 400x700 , lunasaundies.png ) [iqdb]
8287
---

The three of you stand in the entry hall of the mansion. Curious, you glance about the area. A somewhat ratty red carpet lays over the hardwood floor. Some faded portraits are on the walls here. There's even a few decrepit tables sitting around. There isn't much lighting in here, but sunbeams creep in through places you wouldn't expect. The mansion really does seem to be in a state of disrepair, but if everything is holding together then the important bits must be stable. It's a very odd atmosphere, to be sure.

"Lunasa, would you mind if I used your kitchen? I have a lunch prepared for when we arrive at Higan, but I would like to have a nibble before my charge and I go on our way."

Oh? Looks like Youmu did want to stop. She probably just didn't want to say anything about it.

"Go ahead. I could use some tea, myself." Lunasa replies, and stretches enough to give you nice view. "I think I'll accompany you."

The two of them start off, and you move to follow, but...

"Ah. I had almost forgotten. Lunasa, would you mind if we let him use one of your chairs? I did not handle our flight down as best I could, and the result was that he... had a painful experience."

"Oh? Well, that's fine, if he wants. You'll have to tell me about how you managed that one, though." Lunasa turns to you. "If you want to settle in, I've got some nice comfy chairs in the living room. We shouldn't be too long in the kitchen, so would you like to wait there for us?"

[ ] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.

[ ] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
>> No. 8288
[ ] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.

But we have no matter, so yeah!
>> No. 8290
[X] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
In before Lyrica and Merlin sex us up at the same time.
>> No. 8291
[ ] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.

Bah, walk it off.
>> No. 8293
[X] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.

Take it easy.
>> No. 8295
{X} Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.
>> No. 8297
[x] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.

Testing one's endurance and spending time with Youmu and Lunasa? Sounds good to me!
>> No. 8298
[x] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.
>> No. 8299
[] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.

Relax. It also could produce interesting results if/when merlin and lyrica come down.
>> No. 8300
[+] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[+] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8301
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.

Haha, yes.
>> No. 8302
I have no idea why I voted for that other option earlier.
[X] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.
But if that doesn't win, consider me giving a vote for this.
[X] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.

Sage for indecisive voter.
>> No. 8303
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.

DA DUUUUUN
>> No. 8304
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8307
>>8290
>In before Lyrica and Merlin take turns sexing us up competitively.
Fixed. I'm betting on Lyrica, Merlin is all talk.
>> No. 8308
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8310
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8316
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8317
[X] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[X] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8318
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8319
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.

Fuck yes, writeins.
>> No. 8321
Youmu obviously needs some time away from you, so...

[X] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[X] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8323
>>8302

Oh, but we can join them, can't we? We follow them while watching Lunasa's ass, and not only that, but we will also have plenty of opotunities to watch more ass, and even more than just ass.

[X] Follow them into the kitchen. Mind over matter.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr
>> No. 8334
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8337
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.

Oh well, so much for not being distracted by all these cute girls...
>> No. 8340
[x] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[x] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.
>> No. 8343
Mind over matter? I'd much rather have matter over matter, our matter, lunasa's matter.
>> No. 8344
File 121639694522.jpg - (108.36KB , 592x431 , lunasasass.jpg ) [iqdb]
8344
>> No. 8350
File 121641146421.jpg - (21.02KB , 213x325 , lunassa.jpg ) [iqdb]
8350
I'm amazed that this hasn't been posted yet.
>> No. 8355
File 121642828914.png - (64.88KB , 319x238 , lunasaass.png ) [iqdb]
8355
>>8303
>> No. 8356
File 121642844673.jpg - (321.65KB , 750x536 , manchinaremix2.jpg ) [iqdb]
8356
>>8355

GUTSMAN
>> No. 8357
¿sǝʇɐpdn
>> No. 8360
File 121644104588.jpg - (48.55KB , 608x448 , lunasabend.jpg ) [iqdb]
8360
>>8357

Updates.

***

[X] Go and relax in the living room. They won't be too long, and they probably won't need your help.
[X] Watch Lunasa's ass as she walks away. Rrrowr.

***

"I think I'll take you up on that chair," you're still somewhat sore, "if you could point me towards the living room..."

"Of course." Lunasa smiles at you. "Youmu, you go on ahead to the kitchen. I'll catch up with you once I've got him settled in."

"Very well." Youmu nods and wanders off down the hall, vanishing from sight as she hangs a right somewhere up ahead. You shift your wait off of Myon and stand on your own, allowing the ghost the opportunity to float off after her human counterpart. You're sore, but the pains faded quite a bit by now, especially with sights like a half naked Lunasa to distract you.

"Think you can stand on your own?" Lunasa graces you with her amused smile.

"Well enough. I'm not as fragile as most."

"Fair enough. I was just a bit concerned since you don't have any muscle."

You give her a dirty look. Her smile gets bigger. For a moment it feels as though you're dealing with Mima. You open your mouth to retort, but she cuts you off.

"Well, come on. Let's get you comfy."

You just sigh and nod, and trail after her as she turns about and moves down the hall a ways. The two of you end up going left through a single door just ahead, and you find yourself in what appears to be the living room.

Like the hall, the living room is in a state of disrepair. There are some rather nicely made windows, with slightly ragged curtains that stifle the sunlight. An unlit fireplace lies against one wall, a rusted grate barring the firepit. The walls are painted a relaxing shade of blue, and dotted with a small assortment of faded paintings as decoration. Soft carpeting in shades of purple blankets most of the floor, and a set of a broken down and worn out furniture sits atop it, in the form of a couch and two chairs. However...

Set on the opposite side of the room from the rest of the furniture, are two additional chairs, which look to be in much better condition. Large armchairs set in wooden frames, the two pieces bear many visible stitches along the surface of the fabricx that covers them. While they look a bit patchwork, they do seem to be well taken care of. The two seats are set to face each other, so that one could probably stretch out across the two of them and lay down.

Lunasa snaps her fingers and the two chairs swivel away from each other, turning to face the rest of the room. She gestures for you to take a seat in one of them, and you stroll over to the one nearest the entrance. Plopping down in the seat, you find yourself sinking into the cushioning. It's very soft, and you can see why sitting in it would ease someone's pain. The chair is easily one of the comfier things you've sat in recently, especially compared to the cushions you use at the table in Hakugyokuro.

"So," Lunasa comes over and bend down to look you in the eyes, giving you a great view of the front of her body, "how do you like it? I put a lot of work into keeping those chairs maintained."

"Comfy." Easing deeper into the seats cushion, letting the softness envelope you, you don't really think any other words are necessary. This is a damn nice chair.

"Good." She stands straight again, looking satisfied. "You should feel honored; I don't usually let guests use those. I'm quite proud of them."

"Thank you." You chirp in reply, settling in further. Lunasa grins at you and nods in approval.

"Well, now that you're settled in, I'm going to go join Youmu in the kitchen. I'll be back in just a bit."

You nod at her, and she turns to leave. As she strolls away, though, something catches your attention. The shirt she wears is long enough to cover most of her top, but you've got a great view of her butt from here. And it's a great butt. Really great. From those skimpy panties of hers, you can see the outline of her tight little behind rather clearly, and you can tell it has just the right amount of weight in it. You actually a bit of an urge to get up and go pinch her bottom, it's that fine. You growl mentally in appreciation.

Lunasa stops and turns to look at you, one eyebrow arched.

Oops. Looks like that growl wasn't just mental. You've been caught in the act. You give her a sheepish grin, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Her response isn't as derisive as you might have expected. To the contrary, she gives you a wink and a slightly more sensual smile than usual. Leaning forward, she sticks her butt out towards you and gives it a little shake. Raising one hand, she presses a finger to her lip and bats her eyes at you. Much to your further embarrassment, you feel yourself rising to the occasion, so to speak.

Her eyes dart quickly to your crotch, and you can tell she's noticed your predicament. Her smile just grows a little wider. She finally straightens up and resumes her walk out of the room, but she adds a sway of the hips to her walk, quite effectively emphasizing her ass. Normally you'd restrain yourself, but she's putting on a free show, so you just watch her go in appreciation and savor the sight.

Once she disappears from your vision, you settle back in the chair, and wait patiently for your excitement to go down. Unfortunately, you aren't given much time. A movement catches your eyes, and you sit up a little to get a better view.

A second door to the room, located on the wall opposite you, creaks open. Standing there in the door frame are Lyrica and Merlin, dressed in outfits that are quite obviously their sleeping clothes. Perhaps more surprising than their entrance, however, is exactly what they've chosen for pajamas.

Merlin is wearing a proper set of what look like men's pajamas. The two piece outfit is in a light pink color, with small blue musical notes covering it. The top is a very long and loose button shirt, which serves to disguise most of her figure, as it reaches down far enough to hide her hips, and is large enough that it doesn't cling to her breasts enough to emphasize them. The accompanying trousers are also loose, hiding her slender legs.

Though Merlin's conservative attire is mildly surprising, Lyrica's outfit is downright shocking. She's clad in nothing more than a pair of very lacy embroidered panties, and a loose chemise that cuts off at her navel. What really draws your attention about the enticing underwear, however, is the fact that,even in this poor lighting, the clothing is quite noticeably translucent, which gives you a rather clearer look at her than you would have expected to get.

The two girls stand there bleary eyed, evidently quite tired.

[ ] Stay silent.

[ ] Greet them.
>> No. 8361
[X] Greet them.
>> No. 8362
[X] Greet them.
>> No. 8364
>>You shift your wait off of Myon and stand on your own
>your wait

ಠ_ಠ

[x] Greet them.

Our body is sunk into their comfy couch with the only thing rising above it all being our proud boner.
Obviously we should say hello.
>> No. 8365
[X] Greet them.

Though staying quiet might be a little more entertaining when they eventually notice we're there, it's just good manners for a guest to greet his hosts.
>> No. 8366
[X] Greet them.
>> No. 8367
>patchwork

oh u

[x] Greet them.
[x] Save snapshot of scene
[x] Fap later but never have Patch write it because reading about the protagonist fapping is disturbing.
>> No. 8368
[ ] Greet them.
>> No. 8370
>>8365
>staying quiet might be a little more entertaining when they eventually notice we're there

I would actually imagine that the twist in remaining quiet would be one of them not noticing us and deciding to take a seat and being in for an interesting surprise.
>> No. 8371
[X] Greet them.

y halo thar
>> No. 8373
"Good mammaries.....I mean good mornipples... I MEAN GOOD MORNING!"
>> No. 8375
[x] Greet them.

TITS AND ASS EVERYWHAR
>> No. 8376
[x] Stay silent.

Because I'm curious how long it'll take for them to notice we're here.
>> No. 8380
[X] Stay silent.

...
>> No. 8381
>>8378
You're degrading, YAF. Your posts cannot create rage if they make no sense.

[waka] Stay silent.
>> No. 8382
[ x ] Greet them.
>> No. 8383
[ ] Stay silent.
>> No. 8384
[x] Stay silent.
I wish to see them in their native environment. Also their surprise will be priceless.
>> No. 8385
[X] Stay silent.

*sit*
"SURPRISE BUTTSEX"
>> No. 8386
[x] Stay silent.
Changing vote.
>> No. 8387
[x] Stay silent.
>> No. 8388
I should probably make it clear by now that I'm already writing the next scene.
>> No. 8390
File 121650506510.jpg - (267.08KB , 600x800 , prismundies.jpg ) [iqdb]
8390
[X] Greet them.

***

Figuring that it would be rude not to greet your hosts, but too comfortable to really want to get up, you give the girls a small wave. You shift position a little to try and hide the fact that you're still a bit stiff, though it doesn't work very well.

"Hey."

You smile weakly at them, but they just stand there sleepily. After a short delay, they raise their arms in halfhearted waves, but remain silent. After a slightly longer delay, Lyrica perks up just a little.

"Hey," she yawns and rubs at one eye, "you're not Lunasa."

"Nobody would use Lunasa's chair. She hits people." Merlin sounds groggy, though a bit more aware than Lyrica.

"But it's not Lunasa."

"Then who?"

The two of them stare at you for a while, eyes half shut. After about half a minute of staring, their eyes light up in recognition simultaneously. Lyrica balks a bit and moves to cover herself slightly, likely realizing that she's showing you more of her than she'd like.

"What are you--"

"Lover! You couldn't bear to be apart from me this long, could you?"

Merlin is already strutting across the room towards you, one arm strategically placed to heft her breasts and make them noticeable despite her loose clothing. Before you can reply, she's already come over and squeezed into the chair with you. As per usual, she hooks her left arm around your right arm, such that she can still emphasize her bosom. Her right hand comes to rest on your chest, which she strokes softly.

"Oh, dear," she glances down at your crotch, evidently noticing your arousal, "I can see why you came to find me. We should get this taken care of right away..."

While it's rather pleasant having an attractive woman giving you this kind of attention, you're starting to get used to it when Merlin is around. You look up and see that Lyrica is livid, just as expected. She practically stomps across the room to reach you, and quickly squeezes in against your remaining side, heedless of the fact that you've now got a very clear view through her translucent garments of... everything she has to offer.

Lyrica immediately captures your left arm in her right arm, and decides to up the ante a bit. Rather than rubbing your chest like Merlin, she opts to place her left hand on your thigh, dangerously close to the erection you were trying to hide. She gives Merlin a rather harsh glare.

"I doubt he's here to see you, Merlin. This should be handled by someone who knows how to play the organ, after all."

You freeze up after hearing that. You're beginning to wonder exactly how far these two would take competition... it doesn't sound like the healthiest...

"Well, I may not play the organ much, but I certainly know my way around the horn."

You whimper a little. If you could, you would be burying your face in your hands. The things they're saying are having a bit of an effect on you. A very visible one. And if it goes too much farther, you might be worrying about pain in a particular spot instead of all over your body.

"He'll need the help of someone who can handle something a bit bigger than that."

Lyrica's hand slides up your thigh a little, creating a pleasant friction.

"It's not as though I haven't played with a large instrument. Besides, I'm used to using more than just my hands."

Merlin's hand slides down your front, fiddling with the buttons on your jacket as it makes its way towards your now aching loins.

"I doubt he'd like help from either of you, considering how poorly you take care of your instruments. I'd imagine he'd like to keep his in working order."

Your attention snaps over towards Lunasa, sweet, still scantily clad Lunasa. There's a sight you can appreciate for more reasons than one. You relax a little as Lyrica and Merlin both remove their hands from the proximity of your equipment, but you still tense a little as they each rest their heads on your shoulders and use their free arms to embrace your waist.

"We take care of our instruments. They're just well worn." Merlin sniffs and cuddles up to you.

"It's not our fault we love to play them so much. Those scratches and dings are badges of honor." Lyrica's tone is more relaxed, but still a bit indignant.

"That as it may be, if he ever needs a piece of equipment taken care of, he'd be better off taking it to me." Lunasa grins at you, and you can feel Merlin and Lyrica tighten their hold on you. She took them by surprise. She also added fuel to the fire that she had seemed to extinguish. Damn it.

"Either way you two, I don't recall giving you permission to use one of my chairs."

There's a mischievous glint in Lunasa's eyes that betrays her dark tone of voice. All the same, the two girls at your side tense suddenly, and release you from their hold. Looks like Lunasa really is going to bail you out.

"Then I'll just take his lap."

You freeze up again as Lyrica and Merlin speak in unison. The two girls start to stand, but instead end up colliding as they try to shift their weight towards you. Lyrica glares at her sister, who simply smiles in return. They both turn to look at you.

"So, lover, who's it going to be?" Merlin licks her lips as she watches you.

"Yes, who's it going to be?" Lyrica has an incensed spark in her eyes.

You feel yourself start to sweat a little, even as a ghost. This is getting a bit...

[ ] Merlin gets your lap.

[ ] Lyrica gets your lap.

[ ] Lunasa gets your lap?

[ ] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

[ ] Stall.
>> No. 8391
File 121650559329.jpg - (16.22KB , 346x429 , 1215905333909.jpg ) [iqdb]
8391
[ ] Lunasa gets your lap?

Dat ass.
>> No. 8392
[x] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

Ye gods, woman! It's too early in the morning for this!
>> No. 8393
[X] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

Mighty fuck, there are targets everywhere!
>> No. 8394
[x] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

Don't forget Yuyuko-sama~ ;_;
>> No. 8395
[X] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.
Target is yuyuko, we need to use the fucking force to steer clear of problems. Even if this CYOA is a bit easy moodo.
>> No. 8396
[X] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

Tempting, but still, youmu would walk in on us at the wrong moment, and yuyuko would hear about it, and that would only be the start of the problems...
>> No. 8397
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."

Either this diffuses the situation, or they remove their clothes.

Win-win.
>> No. 8398
[ ] Lunasa gets your lap?

It *is* her chair.
>> No. 8399
[waka] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

As amusing as this is, Yuyuko is the target.
>> No. 8400
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."

Riding the bandwagon for truth.
>> No. 8401
[X] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

As much as I despise the fact that we're not going for Youmu, we're not going for the Prismrivers either. Yuyuko might be a flirt, but I get the feeling she would care if we started getting too close to someone other than her.
>> No. 8402
[x] Lunasa gets your lap?

Why is Yuyuko the target again?

Compared to antics like this she's fucking boring.
>> No. 8403
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."

>>8402

Yuyu is love. These are whores.
>> No. 8404
[x] Lunasa gets your lap?
>> No. 8405
>>8397
>>8400
>>8403

Have any of you noticed that Youmu said nothing about making us anything? She said she had a lunch ready for Higan, and she said she wanted a nibble. Seems like she's just making herself a snack.
>> No. 8406
[x] Anemia option.
>> No. 8407
[ ] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.
>> No. 8408
[] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.

Priorities. We can do their route next. Or whenever.
>> No. 8409
[X] Lunasa gets your lap?
>> No. 8410
>>8405

She would be done already in that case, and doubly so with Lunasa's help.

[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."
>> No. 8411
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."
>> No. 8412
[X] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[X] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."
>> No. 8413
>[ ] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
>[ ] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."

Wouldn't this be considered stalling?
>> No. 8414
>>8413
Yes. And, YOUMU ISN'T MAKING YOU FOOD. She is probably just eating right now.
>> No. 8415
>>8413

Detailed stalling.
>> No. 8416
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."

Lunch thinking stop! Lunch thinking STOP!
>> No. 8417
[X] Lunasa gets your lap

We are sitting in Lunasa's chair. As comfortable as we are, the chair and us are practically one. As the chair is Lunasa's to sit in, so is our lap.
>> No. 8418
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."

stalling, yeah
>> No. 8419
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "Didn't you say something about tea before, Lunasa?"
>> No. 8420
[ ] Burn down the mansion in a fit of insanity.
>> No. 8421
>>8420

Oh, you.
>> No. 8422
[X] Lunasa gets your lap
Like >>8417 said, this is only fair.
>> No. 8423
>>8417
Agreed!
[X] Lunasa gets your lap
>> No. 8424
[x] Luna gets "your lap"

H-Scene time
>> No. 8425
[X] Lunasa gets your lap

Yes.
>> No. 8426
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
>> No. 8427
[✓] Lunasa gets your lap?
>> No. 8428
[X] Lunasa gets your lap
>> No. 8429
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "However there's room on this chair for at least one more." Pat you lap.

You wishy-washy motherfuckers better not give us any "stay on target" shit when we're given the opportunity to seduce Youmu. Or Siki. Or Komachi.
>> No. 8431
>>8429

Wait, so we're flirting with every skirt that walks by?

...This is LAE?
>> No. 8432
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."
>> No. 8433
>>8431

No, this is HLA.
>> No. 8434
[x] Lunasa gets your lap

>>8431
>Wait, so we're flirting with every skirt that walks by?
Fuck yeah, have you been reading the story? We aren't even close to settled down with Yuyuko yet, we're not going to stop flirting already.
>> No. 8435
>>8429
I'm a total Yuyukofag for this story, but "stay on target" != ignore every other chick that walks by.

This is totally kosher as long as Yuyuko doesn't randomly turn uber possessive and yandere.

Although what can she do to us? KILL us?
>> No. 8436
>>Although what can she do to us? KILL us?

There ARE things worse than death, you know...
>> No. 8437
>>8433
MIND=BLOWN

[X] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[X] "And as the half-ghost should almost be finished with her work in the kitchen, I would hate to sully your 'clothes' with my lunch accidentally."
>> No. 8438
[X] Lunasa gets your lap
>> No. 8439
>>8436

Yuyuko would be disobeying the Yama if she were to injure or imprison us.
>> No. 8441
>>8439
And that's terrible.
>> No. 8442
[x] Lunasa gets your lap.
>> No. 8443
[X] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."

>>8431
Right, but zero railroading, staying in /border/-relevant areas, not being HERP DERP like Shirou, having decent writing, great H, awesome characterizations, and being fun to read.

Huh. Not like LAE at all, I guess...
...You fucking faggot.
>> No. 8444
[X] Lunasa gets your lap
>> No. 8447
[x] Lunasa gets your lap?
>> No. 8448
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
[x] "Still, there's room on this chair for at least one more." Pat you lap and wink at Lunasa.

Write-in/Lunasa GATTAI
>> No. 8449
new thread. this one is in autosage.
>> No. 8451
[x] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.
>> No. 8452
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit. This is something you have to decide amongst yourselves. Though you could always try to settle this with Rock-Paper-Scissors or the like."

Talking ourselves out of a decision, yet not abandoning the prospect of a half-naked Prismriver sitting in our lap.
>> No. 8453
[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit. This is something you have to decide amongst yourselves. Though you could always try to settle this with Rock-Paper-Scissors or the like."

Awesome.
>> No. 8465
[x] For the love of all things good and holy, make them sit by themselves.
>> No. 8466
Updates?
>> No. 8477
[x] Lunasa gets your lap.
>> No. 8497
Does anyone else reckon Youmu is off "Experimenting"?
>> No. 8498
>>8497
"Lunasa, do you have any carrots or radishes?"
"Sure do, right here."
"Thanks."
"....you going to chop them up? You're staring at them awful hard."
"No, I-- what? No! I mean, um, go check on my charge, would you?"
"But you haven't ev--"
"I'll be fine!"
"Um... okay."
>> No. 8502
[+] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."
>> No. 8504
>>8497

As if there were ever any doubt.
>> No. 8510
[x] Foursome
>> No. 8513
This LA just keeps getting more awesome.
Patchwork, please update soon. In a new thread, though, since this one's gone over the autosage limit.

[x] "Ladies, it's not for a guest to tell a house's residents where and where not they are allowed to sit."