[Return]
Archived thread

File 121540402457.jpg - (57.29KB , 432x432 , Full Moon.jpg ) [iqdb]
7629 No. 7629
Thinking it over, you conclude that naming it after the sound it makes may be a little stupid. You decide to rearrange the letters of how that sound might be spelt, and smile as you turn to address the blob of soft ectoplasm.

“Nyom.”

It turns what must be its head up to look at you, as if in shock. You poke it with a finger and giggle as it jumps up in surprise. The front of the blob reddens again, and it turns about as you walk towards the door. After going into the main room, you notice that this Nyom is following you about.

“Oh?” You plop down onto the bed, smiling what must be a somewhat devious smile. “You want to watch me change? Well, if you really want that…”

You can see it take off as you pull off the top of your school uniform. Smiling warmly, you begin to strip off the rest of your clothes aside from your boxers, and you then open a drawer on the dresser. A pair of clean pajamas is sitting in the drawer you opened, soft and red. You pull the articles that make up the night wear out of the drawer and swiftly slip them on, intent on going to bed.

You hop onto the mattress and take a moment to appreciate the comfort of this sheet that you’re lying on. If there’s one thing Mr. Han knows, it’s comfortable furniture. After slipping the covers out from under you and then on top of you, you grab a remote on the side table. Clicking a button on it proves to be effective for turning out the lights, and the only light in the room is now that of the moon and stars shining in from outside the window.

“Myon.”

You turn your gaze over to the space next to you in the bed, and are met with the sight of Nyom nestling in beside you. A smile creeps onto your face as the blob wiggles about, making itself comfortable in a way similar to how a cat would make itself comfortable. Nyom eventually settles down, leaving you there, the sound of crickets chirping to keep you company. You bury your head into the pillow, feeling comfort spread over your being.

Chiiiirp. Chiiiiirp. Chiiirp.

The crickets call out as you gaze out the window, the smiling face of the full moon gazing down at you, as if wishing you a good night’s sleep. The stars twinkle as you lay there, and the call of the crickets just completes this scene for you, making sleep move in swiftly as consciousness gives way to pleasure. Before you know it you’ve fallen asleep, the echoing sound of a warm spring night comforting you in your dreams.

Dream Sequence.

[ ] A village of decrepit buildings, the mischievous cat dances about in June.
[ ] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
[ ] A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.

>> No. 7632
[x] A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.

Also in my heart he shall be known as 'Weeaboo'. Never forget.
>> No. 7633
File 12154047127.png - (36.87KB , 278x244 , Ideon_Weeaboo.png ) [iqdb]
7633
Ffffffff. Wish I was awake back when we were naming that ghost for the first time instead of 3 hours later. Whatever.

[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.

I don't care about the Prismrivers. I'm voting this because I played too much Resident Evil when I was a kid, and the resulting nightmares involving being chased down and cornered by zombies would scare the bejeezus out of me. WRITE SOME HORROR YOU CRAZY NINE.
>> No. 7634
>>7633

KITCHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>> No. 7636
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.

not enough Prismrivers in the stories
>> No. 7637
[x] A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.
>> No. 7638
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.

I don't think any story so far has taken us inside the Prismriver Mansion. The flute has an obvious utility here.
>> No. 7640
I should probably mention this, since it isn't entirely obvious. This decision is very important, as it effects the rest of the playthrough. Also, save points will appear at important spots like this one.
>> No. 7642
[x] A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.
>> No. 7643
[x] A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.

Seeing Youmu with our own personal Myon in tow is sure to be a kick.
>> No. 7644
[✓] A village of decrepit buildings, the mischievous cat dances about in June.

Here, kitty kitty.
>> No. 7645
「x」 A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.
>> No. 7649
[x] A great tree of cherry blossom petals, extending into the sky.
>> No. 7658
Time for me to cast that futile Prismriver vote!
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
>> No. 7662
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
>> No. 7663
We're already going for Yuyuko in Patch's LA. No sense in having two similiar ones so
[Z] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
>> No. 7670
[z] SAVE IN SLOT 1
[e] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.

We've had enough Mayohiggery in BC and BCR to last us a while, and Patchwork is covering Hakugyokurou well enough.
I'm definitely no Prismfag, but I'd say what the hell: the girls deserve their chance to shine.

Plus, imagine three girls getting their hands on Aoi.

You know you fucking want that.
>> No. 7673
>>7641
Wait, will there be anal beads again?
>> No. 7675
[e] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
>> No. 7676
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
>> No. 7677
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.

Prismrivers and a half-ghost Aoi.
>> No. 7679
[ ] A village of decrepit buildings, the mischievous cat dances about in June.
>> No. 7683
[x] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.

Foursome foursome foursome foursome.
>> No. 7684
[Lunasa] A mansion of ghouls, the three spirits prance in the evening wind.
>> No. 7698
Updates?
>> No. 7716
>>7698
Like now?
>> No. 7723
A trap blows on a flute
Holds a ghost and goes to sleep
Where's my underwear?
>> No. 7724
>>7723
On the rabbits head.
>> No. 7736
UPDATE
>> No. 7737
File 121549353694.jpg - (84.24KB , 560x560 , Prismrivergroup1.jpg ) [iqdb]
7737
“…Layla! Layla, over here!”

Someone calls for you as you open your eyes. The world that you are met with is unlike the world you were in before, as you are now in the midst of a mysterious forest. A foggy lake lies off in the distance, the fog above it seeming to swirl about as the water licks the shore.

“Layla! Get up, we’re going in!”

…Layla? Who in the world is Layla? You rise to your feet and notice that you’re in an elaborate dress, the frilly edges blow about as a near solitude meets your mind. Raising your hands you look at the arms of this gown. Black, with white stripes. Grey-blue hair lies on one of these arms, extending down from your head.

“Layla!”

Somebody grabs your arm, and you turn to face them. Your gaze is met with the gaze of a fairly tall girl. Her short blonde hair is hidden at the top of her head, as a strange hat rests on her head. She seems to be wearing a strange vest with a long sleeved shirt beneath it. She lets go of your arm and smiles, resting her left hand against her hip.

“Layla, we were wondering when you might come in. What’s been keeping you?”

“Nothing.” The words flow out of your mouth, without you even attempting to say anything.

“Gosh.” The girl rolls her eyes, still smiling. “What am I supposed to do with you?”

You laugh involuntarily, and the girl pats your shoulders. She looks back towards a large house nearby, and then gives you a concerned look.

“Are you sure you’re okay, Layla? Lyrica was getting worried, and-”

“Shh.” You cut her off, patting her shoulder as the two of you begin to walk towards the mansion. The space before the mansion is a large field of lush, green grass. As the two of you draw closer you see that two smaller girls are waiting for you, both of them smiling as you and this other girl approach.

“Layla! Lunasa!” The shorter one jumps forward, running over to the two of you. She throws her arms about you, laughing.

“Hey, hey.” You pat her head, laughing. “I wasn’t out there very long. Let’s just go in for now.”

She nods, smiling widely. You now get a better look at her. She has soft, light brown hair, and chocolate-colored eyes. Her whole getup makes you think of Christmas due to the mixture of red and green that she wears. Looking over at the other girl, she appears to be wearing a light pink outfit with different bits that are blue. Her ghastly blue hair blows about as the wind picks up.

“Oh.” The first girl speaks up. “It looks like I got you at the right time. Let’s make sure to look out best right now.”

Your vision fades away as a figure descends from above, with two smaller figures following it. The last thing you see is this silhouette landing on the grass in front of the mansion, and your vision then fades to black.

---------------------

I'll put up the next part tommorow, it's time for sleep now.
>> No. 7738
>Layla
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 7739
EX NINE
YOU GOT ME ON MY KNEES
EX NINE
I'M BEGGIN' WRITEFAG PLEASE
EX NINE
WRITEFAG WON'T YOU EASE MY WORRIED MIND
>> No. 7766
>Layla

I'm the only one to think of Angel Sanctuary, I know.
>> No. 7797
>>7766
>I'm the only one to think of Angel Sanctuary, I know.

Christ, I hope.
>> No. 7810
Jolting upright in your bed, you glance from side to side. The walls are there, the television is in place, the window is there… you breathe a breath of relief. So, it was all just a dream? The not being able to move on your own, saying things that you didn’t say, being called Layla… you shake your head and scoot back, propping yourself against the head of the bed. As you begin to adjust to the lighting a little, the blob next to you slowly begins to rise.

“Oh.” You smile, holding out a hand. “Sorry I woke you, Nyom.”

The mass of white creeps over to your hand and rubs against it, the warm material cheering you up a bit. It comes to rest on your stomach and seems to look at you quizzically. You merely pat the ghastly thing as if it were a cat or dog, running your fingers over the warm surface.

“Myon… Myon! Myon. Myooooooon.”

It really does make the oddest noises. You begin to wonder if the sounds are produced by something inside of it, until something catches your attention. It seems that the door is creaked open, and a viscous figure appears to be staring at you from beyond the doorway. One red eye meets your gaze before the creature recedes into the hallway, leaving you to your own business.

Nyom floats up as you get up in the bed, trying to get a better view of what was in the hall. Nothing is there anymore. No eyes, no claws, no shadows, just the frame of a door and the door which resides in that frame.

Flicking on the lights you look about, taking note of how one of the dresser drawers is opened up. Searching about the room, you eventually find a flashlight.

You flick it on to make sure it works, and you’re met with a bright light shining on your face. After turning the thing off you make your way to the hall, the ghost named Nyom following behind you.

“Hello? Anyone there?”

Your call isn’t answered, as the hallway remains silent and dim. After turning on the flashlight you notice that scraps of a maid’s uniform are lying on the ground, and that some hairs lead towards the staircase. You follow the hairs and begin to descend down the stairs, until a thought hits you.

Should you be going alone while looking for whatever might be lurking about? Your question is answered as what sound like claws drag across the floor below, as if telling you to stay away.

[ ] Go get Renko for back-up.
[ ] Go get Mary for back-up.
[ ] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[ ] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7812
[ ] Go downstairs and look for this thing.

We have Nyom! And we should be quick, getting someone might take too long.
>> No. 7813
[ ] Go downstairs and look for this thing.

ONWARD.
>> No. 7814
[ ] Go get Renko for back-up.

Clinging to Renko in the dark scary mansion~
>> No. 7815
[X] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.

I agree we haven't got the time to get any backup, but we can afford at least a little caution...
>> No. 7816
[ ] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[ ] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7819
[x] Equip your radio.
[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for back-up.
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.

The scooby-doo gang is NOT going to be split up. Not on my watch.
>> No. 7820
[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for back-up.
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7821
[z] Go get Renko for back-up.
[z] Go get Mary for back-up.
[z] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[z] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7823
[X] Go get Mary for back-up.
[X] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[X] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7824
>Your call isn’t answered, as the hallway remains silent and dim. After turning on the flashlight you notice that scraps of a maid’s uniform are lying on the ground, and that some hairs lead towards the staircase.

MAID DOWN! MAID DOWN!

[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for back-up.
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
[x] Ready your pocketknife.
>> No. 7834
[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for back-up.
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7837
[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for back-up.
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7854
[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for information.
[x] "Mary... what the fuck did you do?"
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.
>> No. 7870
[x] Go get Renko for back-up.
[x] Go get Mary for back-up.
[x] Go downstairs and look for this thing.
[x] Shine your flashlight on the foyer before going down.

I'VE GOT A HANKERING FOR DELICIOUS UPDATES
>> No. 7880
Three writefags in /border/ means they update three times more slowly.
>> No. 7886
>>7880
Gentlemen. We have discovered the Inverse Writefag Law.
>> No. 7887
>>7880
>>7886

Blasts! I've been found out!
>> No. 7888
>>7887

BACK TO WORK
>> No. 7889
>>7887

Just get back to work. You only ever make one update these days. And you hardly ever update anyway.
>> No. 7890
>>7889
It's writefag decay. New writers possess more energy, but this is soon lost as they become established writefags--they quickly suffer writefag decay and also become subject to the Inverse Writefag Law. Sometimes a burst of votons can bump a writefag up to a higher energy level and seemingly reverse decay, but the results of this procedure are unreliable.
>> No. 7894
>>7893

If that's the cause, then Nine should be writing by now.

This has more than the required amount of votes.
>> No. 7896
>>7895
>>7893

Vicious circle? What about you? Stoped TS to start another story...shame on you. Were TS at BC/BCR level that would be understanding, but to one of your level to stop like that...

And what about most stories on /others/?
>> No. 7897
>>7895
>Or, he's out of ideas and doesn't want to admit it, which is also a plausible case.

Let me assure you, I have plenty ideas stored up. I'm just lazier than Komachi, and Moemon is addicting.
>> No. 7899
>>7898

Bastard still owes me an indepth Futako x Ran.
>> No. 7901
>>7898
> NayaXDavid scene

Don't want.
>> No. 7902
File 121571754478.jpg - (78.35KB , 656x506 , GAH.jpg ) [iqdb]
7902
>FutakoXAdahn

Keep that hybrid abomination FAR away from my Miko in the making.
>> No. 7903
>>7902

Yukari could always make Futako a girl for awhile, so it'd just be tribbing.
>> No. 7904
>>7898

You are the loneliest.
>> No. 7905
>>7901
>>7902

Stop whining.
>> No. 7911
Futako x Ran
Futako x Aoi
Futako x Adahn
Futako proves that the strangest things can make all the /d/ifference.

Nine? Quit fucking playing Moemon. You've finally got a story that isn't generating hatred or dislike for it in one or another demographic of readers, and you just let it sit, only occasionally making an update, as though it were an irritating bother.
But for a story this good, that shit is unacceptable. Take responsibility for the furthering of your masterpiece, and WRITE.
>> No. 7914
Update you slow faggot.
>> No. 7916
>>7911
>as though it were an irritating bother.

Trust me, it isn't. I love writing, and I like how AoD has been so far, but I don't feel like writing due to personal issues. I'll try to update, but I may not be satisfied with the actual quality of the update.

tl;dr
Nine is a lazy, busy nigger who loves playing Moemon.
>> No. 7917
>Nine is a lazy, busy nigger who loves playing with YAF.
>> No. 7919
>>7918
[x] MORE FABULOUS. I MUST HAVE MORE FABULOUS.
>> No. 7943
File 121575488927.jpg - (73.93KB , 1005x690 , Ren_3.jpg ) [iqdb]
7943
You begin to slowly back away, returning to the top of the stairs. Shining your flashlight on the foyer shows mostly nothing, until the light hits some kind of brown blur. The thing begins to run off, some kind of ringing going on as it does so. Your light follows after it, all the way over to the hallway that it enters. Moving the light about you search the floor, seeing if it left anything behind. After a bit of looking you spot a maid, lying limply on the tiles.

After checking for any oddities you descend the steps, running over to the woman. A quick look at her face shows that it’s Eliza, and shaking her once shows that she has passed out. You lift her up as best you can, but she proves to be a rather weighty person.

“Ugh.” You struggle as you go back up the steps, taking her with you. “Heavy.”

Soon enough the two of you are going down the hallway that leads to the room you last saw Renko and Mary in. You lay Eliza down and proceed to peek in, catching a glimpse of Ren in a futon. After opening the door farther, you once again pick up Eliza, taking her into the room. The place is rather quiet, and the sound of the door as you lock it seems to boom through the whole room.

You make your way to Renko and begin to shake her slightly, anxious to speak with her. Her eyes slowly open, and a yawn escapes from her mouth as she begins to stretch.

“Ahh. Aoi?” She cracks her neck and proceeds to rub her eyes. You jut now notice her pink pajamas. “What’s up? What time is it?”

She fumbles about half-wittedly for the clock, and soon finds it. The look that spreads over her face is neither happy nor sad, but, instead, irritated.

“Aoi, why would you get me up now, of all ti-”

Her eyes widen as she sees the woman behind you, and she lies a hand on your shoulder, a concerned glare meeting your face.

“Aoi… what did you do to her?”

You shake your head and hands violently, breaking into a cold sweat.

“I didn’t do anything to her, really! This was caused by something running around in the mansion!”

Ren scratches her head, and the pile of comforter sheets on a nearby bed stirs. Mary pops up from under the sheets, wearing violet pajamas. She rubs her eye, frowning slightly.

“Ren, what’s going on? Why are you talking so much, and so loudly, too?”

Her gaze pans over to you and Eliza, and she too seems irritated.

“Aoi… what the hell?”

You quickly tell her just what was happening, and she nods, a slight smile coming to her face.

“I see… so you were helping her, then?”

You nod.

“Well…” Mary flicks her hair out of her face, looking at the wall as she speaks. “If what you told me and Ren is true… then we should be out there, trying to stop this thing, right?”

Renko nods, resting her arm on your shoulder.

“Yeah, though one of us should stay here to watch Miss Maid. Any idea who it should be, Aoi?”

[ ] Renko should stay with Eliza.
[ ] Mary should stay with Eliza.
>> No. 7944
{X} Mary should stay with Eliza.
seems to be concerned with her or whatever
bitchy mary
>> No. 7945
[ ] Mary should stay with Eliza.
>> No. 7947
Oho, so this is how nine tricks us into choosing. I can't believe I'm picking the pro-Renko option. I blame Pygmalion's set for this.

Sorry, sis, maybe next time -- when you actually have a route.

[ ] Mary should stay with Eliza.
>> No. 7949
[ ] Mary should stay with Eliza.
>> No. 7951
>You quickly tell her just what was happening, and she nods, a slight smile coming to her face.

[x] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7952
[x] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7954
[x] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7956
[z] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.

MARY. YOU GOT SOME SPLAININ TO DO.
>> No. 7957
[X] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.

If it's Mary's fault that Eliza is hurt there will be hell to pay.
>> No. 7958
[z] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7966
[ ] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7967
[+] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7975
[x] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.
>> No. 7982
>>7943

Damn, I love Kitsune Tsuki. He/she/it makes everything from creepy to frightening without doing much.
>> No. 7984
Well, one of the votes I offered was required to win, so I'm combining those two votes for a joint-winner.

[X] Mary should stay with Eliza.
[X] Ask Mary if this has anything to do with that summoning ritual she was talking about.

Writing here soon.
>> No. 7990
So much for that update you had planned, huh?
>> No. 7991
>>7990

Give me a little while.
>> No. 8000
Writing.
>> No. 8001
Thinking things over, you soon decide on who should stay behind.

“Mary should stay.” You tap your finger to your chin, mulling things over. “She is the one who lives here, and…” You glance at Renko, remembering various feats of strength she’s shown you in the past. “Renko is more suited for this sort of thing.”

“Well…” Maribel holds her chin, looking up as she speaks. “I think that we should just call the police. That would make everything easier, and safer, too.”

You once again shake your head, frowning slightly.

“No, that might bring the Han house some… unwanted attention.”

Maribel falls silent at your words, her mouth hanging open, though only slightly. She folds her arms, looking you and Renko over.

“Well then, I think you two should get a move on. If anything happens, just come back here, okay?”

Renko pumps her fist into the air, grinning.

“You think this’ll be too much for me and Aoi? We can handle anything, right?” She winks at you as she continues to speak. “Just rest assured, we’re gonna take care of whatever is running around down there. Leave it to me.”

She begins to stand up, but you grab her arm. Ren seems shocked at first, but she then nods her head and sits back down. Mary looks at you quizzically as you begin to speak, voicing a concern that had just entered your mind.

“Mary… does this have anything to do with that summoning ritual?”

She falls silent, merely looking at you and Renko. Ren looks at the two of you, concerned, and then begins to speak once again.

“Summoning ritual? That’s why the place down there looked so bad?”

Mary turns her head, biting her lip.

“Well, I…”

“You what?” Renko folds her arms, huffing. “Did you use that weird book, Blasphemy of the Underlying Legion’s Lie? Or that sequel, that thing that began with an S?”

Mary shakes her head, smiling once more.

“Ren, you should know those sort of things don’t work. I merely had a tantrum, that’s all. Nothing for you to be too worried about.”

Renko’s eyes widen, and she slowly nods. It seems that her mind has been quickly persuaded by what Mary has said.

“Right…” She stands once more, pulling you up with her. “Come on, Aoi. We have to go see who these robbers, or whatever, are.”

As the two of you exit, you could swear that you saw a grin creeping across Maribel’s face.

---------------

After walking through the halls you find yourself at that staircase once more, where you found Eliza. After shining the flashlight about down there, you begin to descend the stairs Renko follows behind you staying close to your back. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, you notice something odd.

It’s a trail of brown fur, which seems to be leading off in the direction of a rather familiar hallway. The fur leads into the dark hall, which, after illuminating it with your flashlight, seems to have nothing intimidating resting in it. Your breath refuses to escape, and Renko has to tug on your arm to get your attention.

“Aoi.” She’s whispering, probably for the better, in this case. “Come on. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?”

You nod your head once, and follow Renko’s lead as the two of you enter the hallway, venturing into what feels like the ‘lair of the beast’. Tension rises in your being as you pass by door after door, following the hairs down the hallway. Ren stops at one of the doors, bringing you, too, to a halt.

“Did you hear that?”

She stays still, putting her head against the door. You can hear the faint sound of shuffling steps, seemingly ascending a flight of stairs. Your eyes widen as you recognize a familiar rapping of claws.

[ ] Pull Renko away from the door; hide in one of the rooms.
[ ] Fling the door open and surprise whatever might be in there.
[ ] Remain still.
>> No. 8002
>>8001

[x] Pull out your knife. Slowly open the door and brace yourself against against a wall.
>> No. 8003
[ ] Fling the door open and surprise whatever might be in there.
>> No. 8004
[+] Fling the door open and surprise whatever might be in there.
KNIFEY TIME!
>> No. 8005
[X] Fling the door open and surprise whatever might be in there.

Grow some balls and charge in'.
>> No. 8007
[x] Fling the door open and surprise whatever might be in there.
[x] Yell "SURPRISE, COCKFAGS!"
>> No. 8010
You all DO remember this is a Swiss Army Knife, and not some hunting knife or Nanatsu-yoru, or anything hax, right?
>> No. 8012
>>8010

Doesn't matter as long as it stabs.

Go for the eyes.
>> No. 8016
[ ] Fling the door open and surprise whatever might be in there.
>> No. 8017
>>8012

Go for the eyes, Boo!
>> No. 8019
>Blasphemy of the Underlying Legion’s Lie
>Serious Heralding of Intelligent Terrestrials.

...

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 8024
File 121588228545.jpg - (115.82KB , 640x641 , Ran_and_Chen_1.jpg ) [iqdb]
8024
Not wasting any time, you move Renko out of the way, flinging the door wide open. You drop the flashlight in this swift move, and are unable to see just what might be staring at you. Fear of the unknown sets in and you slowly back away from the door, not wanting to meet the wrath of whatever form of beast this is. A heavy footstep is accompanied with a robed leg stepping out of the darkness, and a tall figure emerging from the stairway which leads to another section of the basement.

The figure appears to be a woman, clothed in white and purple. Her hair is a soft, short blonde, and the hat on her head has two large bulges in it, which resemble an animal’s ears. Behind her trails nine large collections of fur, twisting and contorting their overall shape with each step that this woman takes. She unfolds her arms and holds out a hand, and a smaller hand takes hold of it.

“Is this the one?” The smaller figure chimes out. “He’s who she wanted, right?”

The other figure is a young girl in a red dress. A green cap sits atop her head, and a big bow bounces about on her small chest, and two cat ears stick out from under her cap. One of these seems to have a ring in it, too.

The large woman shakes her head.

“No, I believe she was looking for a boy, not a girl.”

She casts her gaze over at Renko and smiles, taking two steps to reach her. Ren merely leaves her mouth hanging open in confusion.

“Well, what do we have here?” The woman smiles, and crouches down slightly to meet Ren at eye level. “This seems to be him. Well then, come on.”

She hoists Renko up into the air, not even groaning at lifting that weight. Ren struggles about, kicking at the woman’s arm.

“Hey!” She grits her teeth, an irritated look spreading across her face. “I’m not a guy! Let me go!”

“Hmm.” The woman stands before the open door again, unmoving. “You do have a strange voice for a boy. Oh well, come on now, Chen.”

The woman begins to walk down the stairs, with the small girl following behind her. You notice the twin tails on the girl’s rear just as the door closes and locks. At this point you realize that what just happened was real, and you rush at the door, turning on the knob madly. The door refuses to open, and merely stands there, mocking your feeble attempts at recovering your friend from… whoever those odd people are.

You slump your back against the door, attempting to think of a way to get out of this situation, and to recover Ren safely. A few thoughts come to your mind, including, though not limited to, finding Mary and asking for help.

[ ] Go get Mary’s help.
[ ] Stay there and cry.
[ ] Try to find one of the maids for help.
>> No. 8025
>“No, I believe she was looking for a boy, not a girl.”

>She casts her gaze over at Renko and smiles,

Haha.

>[ ] Stay there and cry.

Hahahaha...

Seriously though, [x] Go get Mary’s help.

Exploration team go!
>> No. 8027
[x] Go get Mary’s help.
Yo, spooky creatures. They're totally up your alley, right?
>> No. 8028
[ ] RAGE at Mary and MAKE her help.

This is all her fault, after all.
>> No. 8029
[x] Go get Mary’s help.

NOT AS RANNED
>> No. 8030
[x] Scream at the door in the most masculine voice you can, "I'm a boy!"
>> No. 8032
[x] Go get Mary’s help.
>> No. 8033
[x] Go get Mary’s help.
>> No. 8036
Wasn't expecting that, awesome.

[ ] Go get Mary’s help.
>> No. 8041
[ze] Go get Mary’s help.
Damn, that was great. Not as Ranned, indeed.

>>8019
>>Blasphemy of the Underlying Legion’s Lie
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I missed that one.
>> No. 8046
Goddammit, we better not get separated and end up going to Prismriver Mansion somehow while Renko gets spirited away to Mayohiga.
>> No. 8062
Pushing yourself to your feet, you look around the hallway. Trying the knob again proves useless, leaving you with no more options. You march off into the foyer and quickly climb up the steps. Once again, you enter the hallway, making your way to Mary’s room. Flinging the door open reveals that Eliza is now awake, and that Maribel is dressed in her usual clothing.

“Mary.” You shut the door and face her, frowning as you continue to speak. “What did you do? Not only was there something in the mansion, but there were two of them!”

“Oh?” She seems to withhold a smile as she leans back some. “There were monsters? Not just robbers, but real creatures?”

You rush over to her and grip her collar, bringing your face close to hers.

“There were. Some nine tailed thing, and a girl with cat ears and two tails.”

Mary frowns, not taking this as any form of surprise. The urge to hit her square in the face is great, but you resist this urge. After letting her go you continue, almost turning away.

“They also took Renko, and locked the door behind them. I wasn’t able to follow.”

Maribel’s eyes widen as she gasps, holding her hand to her face.

“What?” She shakes her head, pushing herself off of the bed. “What do you mean ‘they took Renko’? Are you playing some kind of game with me?”

“No.” Shaking your head, you reply. “The large woman picked her up and left. They went downstairs, and-”

“Eliza.” Maribel looks at the rather stunned maid, who turns her attention to Mary.

“Yes, Ms. Han?”

“Go with Aoi. You have the keys to the basement, so you should be able to assist him as he recovers my friend.”

Eliza stands to her feet and bows.

“Yes, Ms. Han. I’ll go.”

Maribel looks back to you, frowning slightly.

“So? Do you want a handshake or something? Quit wasting time, and go get Renko back.”

[ ] Leave obediently.
[ ] “I don’t even have anything to fight with!”
[ ] “Why are you sending her? Why not go yourself?”
>> No. 8068
[x] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."
>> No. 8069
[x] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."
>> No. 8076
[x] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."
>> No. 8077
[x] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."

Screw you hag, You caused the shit to happen you have to help clean up the mess you made.
>> No. 8078
[z] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."
>> No. 8083
[x] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."

so mary was planning on getting rid of us via being spirited away, being kind to us to lull us into feeling safe
>> No. 8084
[X] "No, Mary, YOU'RE coming with me. I know you had a hand in bringing them here; something to do with that book. You started this, and now you're going to help me end it."

>>The urge to hit her square in the face is great,
Should've stopped the story here and let us choose. I know what I would've picked.
>> No. 8085
[x] Tell Eliza to call the police immediately; say Renko was kidnapped by lunatics wearing costumes or something.
[x] Slap Mary. Hard.

You guys have the right idea, but Eliza might end up restraining us if we act any more dangerous. If Mary were planning this, she probably told Eliza after she woke that we had become psychotic and had knocked her out, which is exactly what it looks like considering our insane babbling. Eliza will probably end up locking us in the basement at this rate.

The only way to force Mary to come with you is to remove Eliza from the equation and involving the authorities to close her window of opportunity. Once alone, we can always threaten Mary with the knife if we can't overpower her.
>> No. 8087
>>8084

Oh, I wouldn't have stopped at punching her.

Mary's been nothing but a bitch to us the entire time we've seen her. As far as we know she's hates the us. Hell, she was only "nice" to us because Dad told her to.
>> No. 8091
>>8087
>Mary's been nothing but a bitch to us the entire time we've seen her. As far as we know she's hates the us. Hell, she was only "nice" to us because Dad told her to.

Renko seems to think otherwise. Considering she's closer to Mary than the main character is, might be best to follow her lead.
>> No. 8092
>>8091

Of course Renko thinks otherwise. She's been Mary's friend longer than we've been Mary's sibling.

She's predisposed to think differently about her than we do.

Besides, I don't think Mary act's the way she does around us the same as she does around Renko.
>> No. 8094
Bad news here. I'm going to have barely any time to update tommorow or Monday.
I'll attempt to pull a Fist of the North Star on Tuesday, since I haven't been giving this near as much attention as I should have.
Also, no more updates tonight. I'm way too tired.
>> No. 8109
Is she serious? All of this is her fault, and yet she isn’t even willing to go get Renko herself. You stride over to her and push her over on her bed, glaring at this poor excuse for a sister.

“What? You’re serious about this?” You shake your head, a grimace spreading over your face. “Mary, YOU’RE coming with me, not Eliza. She’s been through enough, and it’s about time that you make up for what you’ve done.”

“Hah. What I’ve done?” She pushes herself back up into a sitting position, glaring back at you. “It seems that you merely let Renko get spirited away, yes? So then, aren’t you the one in the fault here?”

You pull your hand up into the air, unable to resist the urge to hit this girl anymore. She’s been a bitch to you for too long, and she’s had this coming for a while. You bring your hand down, closing your eyes tight. It stops short, and you hear a loud slap as your hand hits something fleshy.

“Please… stop this.”

You open your eyes to see that Eliza is standing between you and Mary now, her cheek burning red. Her arms are outstretched, and a slight drip of blood is forming on the edge of her mouth. You back away in a mix of surprise and confusion, not sure what to make of this.

“I…I’m fine with going down. Maribel isn’t suited to this kind of job, Master Aoi, so please, take me instead.”

She looks at you nervously, waiting for some kind of reaction. You sigh and wipe your brow with your palm, unsure of what to make of this situation.

“I… I guess I was going over-the-top. Please forgive me, both of you.”

Eliza moves aside and folds her hands in front of her. Maribel looks at you with a rather apathetic face, crossing one leg over the other. She begins to speak again, her eyes half-open as she addresses you.

“Eliza is right, Aoi. I would go if I was fit for the job, but I’d merely hold the two of you up. The reason I want you to go is not for my sake, but so you can help Renko.”

“Mary, I-”

She shakes her head once more, smiling slightly.

“No, no more words. I know that you two can do this, good luck.”

She stands once more and ushers the two of you out. Eliza bows to you politely and smiles.

“Please, treat me well.”

You nod, and the two of you begin to walk down the hall. It’s hard to not be shaken up after an experience like that, and it makes it somewhat hard to focus on what all is passing by. You think a few things over, trying to come up with something to say to Eliza.

[ ] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[ ] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[ ] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”
>> No. 8110
[ ] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”
>> No. 8111
[ ] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[ ] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”
>> No. 8112
[ ] Wait, where’s Nyom?
>> No. 8113
[X] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[X] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[X] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”

I shall ask for a wall to rival the greatest of China.
>> No. 8114
[x] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[x] Wait, where’s Weeaboo?
[x] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”

THAT VOTE DIDN'T WIN, BUT IN MY HEART, HE SHALL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS WEEABOO.
>> No. 8115
[x] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[x] "Give me the keys. I can do this myself. You call the police."

Yeah, I'm not going down there with you, creepy.
>> No. 8116
[ ] Wait, where’s Nyom?
>> No. 8117
[X] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[X] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[X] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”
>> No. 8118
[X] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[X] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[X] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”

Thanks for proving me right again about you Mary.
>> No. 8119
[ ] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[ ] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[ ] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?”

We should have dragged her ass out anyway.
>> No. 8122
One minor addition to this combo:

[X] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[X] Clean the blood from her lips with a handkerchief (or your collar, or something.)
[X] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[X] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?"
>> No. 8156
I smell bullshit. Ought to have dragged Mary down there regardless, since it's probably all her fault. Wouldn't even be surprised if it was her involvement that caused Ran and Chen to be looking for a guy.

Mary smiles too much for it not to all be her fault.
>> No. 8158
I'll bet you that this is some elaborate plan that Maribel came up with in collusion with her Gensokyo counterpart Yukari. Mary wanted to get us spirited away, because she hates us so much. Yukari, on the other hand, is a giant shotacon perv who liked the idea of her own personal trap.

Mary's just seems like the kind of bitch that wouldn't mind giving us the death sentence.
>> No. 8162
Nine, before AoD I was pretty much indifferent towards Mary, but nothing more. You'll be having hard time getting me even there after this.

[X] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[X] Clean the blood from her lips with a handkerchief (or your collar, or something.)
[X] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[X] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?"
>> No. 8163
Do we get to slaughter Mary at a some point? Because I really want to tear her to pieces right about now.
>> No. 8171
[X] “I’m sorry about hitting you, it was an accident.”
[X] Clean the blood from her lips with a handkerchief (or your collar, or something.)
[X] Wait, where’s Nyom?
[X] “…Did Maribel tell you to protect her like that?"

I wonder if Eliza can come with us.

>>8158
>that wouldn't mind giving us the death sentence.
>the death sentence.
But you were talking about Yukari, not Yuyuko.
>> No. 8172
I bet Eliza gets eaten.
>> No. 8173
I bet that Nine lies around like a lazy faggot instead of writing.
>> No. 8174
Hey, if Eliza doesn't get eaten, can we shoot for an Eliza route?
>> No. 8175
>>8174

I don't see why anyone would want an Eliza route. If there's an extreme demand for it, then sure. I doubt that much anyone would push for that, though.

sage for lazy writer
>> No. 8176
>>8175
you would allow an Eliza route but not a Renko? We much be the Knight in Frilly armor for our Manly Maiden and rescue her from the clutches of Ran.
>> No. 8177
>>8176

I didn't say that Eliza would have a route this playthrough. She, too, would be a 2nd and on item.
>> No. 8198
Getting the words out is a bit difficult, and you honestly feel like a jerk as you begin to speak.

“Umm… Sorry about hitting you like that. It was an accident, I didn’t mean it.”

“Oh, it’s no problem.” Eliza dabs at her mouth with a small towel, smiling as she wipes away the blood. “I’m just fine, Master Aoi. The only thing we should be concerned about is Renko, and…” She almost bites her lip as she continues to speak, now whispering in a small voice. “…and Miss Maribel.”

“Huh?” You give her a perplexed look, unsure of what to make of this comment. “What do you mean? What’s wrong with Mary?”

Eliza’s eyes widen, and she shakes her head violently.

“Oh, nothing! I was just babbling, that’s all. Miss Maribel is just fine, nothing to be concerned about.”

You can’t help but wonder why she’s acting like this. Once again, these words leave your mouth, without you being very concerned about talking to Eliza about this.

“…Did…Did Mary tell you to protect her like that? Was it some kind of order?”

Eliza hides her face from you, and refuses to answer. You soon descend the stairs, still unanswered, and still left in the dark about the situation between Mary and her maid. The answer to your question seems obvious enough to you, until Eliza decides to speak once more.

“No, I did it without and order.”

You frown.

“Really? Did she tell you to say that?”

Eliza clutches her skirt and turns to you, a tear almost forming in one eye.

“Why do you hate Mary so?” She almost shouts her words at you. “What has she done to you to deserve this?”

You merely stare at her in shock, your mouth gapping open. She gasps and swiftly wipes the tear from her eye, bowing slightly.

“I’m sorry, that was wrong of me. I shouldn’t yell at a respected guest like that.”

The two of you remain silent, merely standing there for a second. Eliza looks at you and smiles, offering her hand.

“Shall we continue?”

You nod, and take her hand. Why did she suddenly yell at you like that? Did you happen to do something wrong, or set off some kind of pent up anger that she had stored up? You soon find yourself in front of the door to the basement, with Eliza unlocking it. The door creaks open, and, after shining the flashlight on the scene below, you find that nothing is wrong or out of place.

“Huh… Where are they?” You begin to descend the stairs, Eliza in tow. “I know that they were in here, that’s for sure.”

Eliza pats your shoulder, her kind voice beginning to ring out in a rather depressed tone.

“I assume that ‘they’ must be inside that room, where Mary had been earlier today.”

The two of you reach the floor below, and you point the light at the door. It’s probably locked, though there seems to be a key hole on the right of the thing. You ask Eliza if she can open the door, and she nods happily.

“Yes, I can. Though I’m not too sure of what we’ll see upon out entry. I’d suggest you stay back, for now.”

As she walks over to the door, a thought enters your head. Where has Nyom gone? This is answered as a familiar white blob comes out from behind the door, making its way over to you.

[ ] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.
[ ] Get ready to run in and take Renko back.
[ ] Turn off the flashlight.
>> No. 8199
[ ] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.

Take one for the team, Eliza.
>> No. 8200
[X] Get ready to run in and take Renko back.
>> No. 8201
[ ] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.

Red-shirt maid.
>> No. 8203
Defending Maribel? You're a crazy lady, Eliza.
[x] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.

Take one for the team.
>> No. 8204
>[X] Get ready to run in and take Renko back.
>[X] Turn off the flashlight.

Hahaha.
But no, seriously.
[X] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.
>> No. 8229
[x] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.

She is already dead inside.
>> No. 8232
[ ] Stay back as Eliza opens the door.
>> No. 8271
Updates?
>> No. 8279
File 12163073369.jpg - (116.43KB , 530x470 , Yukari10.jpg ) [iqdb]
8279
You stand back, watching as Eliza opens the huge thing. She puts a key into the hole in the door, and begins to slowly turn it about, loud ‘clicks’ calling out with every turn. She jumps a little as a final sound makes itself known, announcing the unlocking of the door.

Click… click… the door begins to move back, opening slowly, as if being pulled open slowly by a giant demon. It creaks as it moves open, playing with your fear as it continues opening, to show…

A hole. A large hole, filled with eyes, waits on the other side of the door.

“Huh?” Eliza looks at the strange thing, a look of curiosity spreading across her face. “But… this wasn’t here before. What is this, anyway?”

She backs away from the thing, frowning slightly. You slowly come to the horrible realization that this huge thing is radiating a type of aura similar to the one that Nyom had been giving off before, though in larger amounts of this stuff. The enigma merely stares at you, sending nothing but cold and confusion racing up and down your spine.

Frozen in place, and unsure of what to do, you merely stare back at this horrible thing, dreading the thought of just what might lurk within. Your fears come to a peak as something blows into your ear, laughing slightly as it does. Eliza stares in shock at what is floating behind you, slowly raising a trembling finger in pure horror.

“My, my… it seems that you’ve finally come to me.” The voice is that of a woman’s, mature and yet youthful in its own way. “I guess I should have gone to get you myself, but… that wouldn’t have been much fun, right?”

You turn about and are met with the face of a beautiful, blonde woman. Part of her body is missing, hiding in another one of those things. The woman rests her cheek on her hand and laughs with a mix of surprise and delight.

“Your dreams are certainly interesting, young boy. How you know of that old place is beyond me, but I guess a little research may be in order, no?”

She pulls herself up, showing off her great size. In addition to her tall figure, she seems to be greatly endowed, and to have a great number of interesting traits about her.

“Well then, are you going to speak to me? A one-sided conversation is not only rude, it’s annoying.” She pulls a folding fan out and opens it, hiding away part of her face. “Or will I have to make you speak to me?”

“Uh… I…” You start, unsure of what to say. You gulp down your fear and speak clearly once more.

“Where is Renko? What’d you do with her?”

“Oh, that girl?” The woman hides the fan away, now frowning. “She’s safe, don’t worry. I only eat humans when I’m extremely hungry, not when I happen to have a rather tasty looking one around.”

You shiver, disturbed by this figure’s words.

“So… what is your name, boy? Would you be willing to at least tell me that?”

You fumble about really quick, unable to place your words. After swallowing your fear you begin to speak to the woman, somehow managing to sound perfectly fine instead of afraid.

“My name is Aoi Watarase, and you took my friend, Renko Usami. I’d like to see her again… please.”

The woman laughs, placing a finger to your forehead.

“My name is Yukari Yakumo, the viscous youkai that lives in the gaps. If you really want to see your friend, then…” She flicks your forehead with unexpected strength, sending you tumbling backwards into the enigma beyond the door. “…Have a nice trip.”

You lose your balance as the hole sucks you in, pulling you into the world of eyes. The bloodshot things stare at you from every direction as you spin, unable to stop yourself, too afraid to call out for help. You can see the woman behind the opening of this gap, which is growing ever smaller.

She struggles before throwing something else in, which flies at you as you slowly lose consciousness. The world of eyes fades in and out, a sharp noise etching against your mind. Your vision goes completely black, and you soon feel your back hit the ground with a loud thud. Wetness meets your face as you descend into the inner reaches of your mind, falling into a quick sleep.
>> No. 8280
File 121630862047.png - (79.74KB , 600x500 , Prismrivergroup2.png ) [iqdb]
8280


“…Oh, Miss Yuyuko. It’s nice to see you again.”

The woman who had just landed on the ground smiles and nods slightly. Her soft pink hair seems to fit with the intense mist, as does her servant which follows behind her.

“Yes, it’s nice to see all of you again. I came to see if you might be interested in playing at Hakugyokuro some time soon. Would you be willing to?”

Merlin shoots her hand up, smiling boldly.

“Of course not! We’d never play there again!”

Lunasa throws a hand over the sister’s mouth, silencing her. You merely watch as things unfold.

“Oh my, you really aren’t interested?” Yuyuko turns about, sighing heavily. “I’ll just have to take my business elsewhere, then.”

“No!” Lunasa speaks up, shaking her head violently. “Merlin was just being stupid; of course we’ll play! Is this some kind of special event, Miss Yuyuko?”

The large woman nods, smiling tenderly.

“Yes, it is. The cherry blossom viewing is getting closer and closer, and I’m counting on all of you to make it wonderful for yet another year.”

Lyrica speaks up, a fox-like mischief hidden in her eyes.

“Of course we’ll make it great! The Prismrivers never disappoint, right?”

Yuyuko nods, laughing slightly.

“I guess so. Well then, I’ll be off for now.”

You reach your hand out and tell the ghost princess to wait.

“Wait a second; wouldn’t you like to go in for some tea?”

The woman turns about and smiles, folding her arms slightly. Her dress blows about slightly as she floats above the ground.

“I guess a bit of tea is fine between friends. Wouldn’t you agree, Youmu?”

The smaller figure, a young girl with grey hair and a green dress, speaks up.

“It’s perfectly fine, Miss Yuyuko.”

The six of you enter the mansion, going off to have some tea…

---------

You wake with a start, finding yourself in a pool of water. It seems that you’re lying on the edge of a lake, which has an odd mist running about in circles above it. It seems that this same mist coats the surrounding area, making it hard to see much of anything. You stand and hold your head, which may feel bad, but not near as bad as your back.

You had that dream again, that dream of some place… sort of like this place. The realization of your surroundings begins to set in, as you notice a faint view of a mansion in the nearby area. The walls of the mansion are hard to make out, though they seem somewhat dirty. You begin to walk towards the place, wondering if you might still be dreaming.

[ ] Try to wake up.
[ ] Go back and rest by the lake.
[ ] Continue on to the mansion.
>> No. 8281
{X} Continue on to the mansion.
Forward~
>> No. 8282
[ ] Continue on to the mansion.
>> No. 8284
[x] Effect- Flute
[x] Continue on to the mansion
>> No. 8292
[X] Continue on to the mansion.
>> No. 8296
[+] Effect- Flute
[+] Continue on to the mansion
>> No. 8305
[x] Try to wake up.
When that fails:
[x] Look for Nyom
Once ghost companion is located:
[x] Effect - Flute
And then, once finally prepared:
[x] Continue on to the mansion.

>>8279
>viscous
You mean vicious?

>>8284
More Layla dreaman?
Curiouser and curiouser.
>> No. 8306
[x] Try to wake up.
[x] Look for Nyom
[x] Effect - Flute
[x] Continue on to the mansion.
>> No. 8309
>>8305

Ah, right. The writer's worse fear; the typo. Sorry about that.

Also, the current winner would be...
>>[x] Effect- Flute
>>[x] Continue on to the mansion

Writing will start soon.
>> No. 8311
>>8309

Nyom did come here with us, right?
>> No. 8312
>>8311

Yeah, don't worry. You guys still have your ghost companion.
>> No. 8313
So, did anybody else besides me like to play the flute a lot when walking around in Yume Nikki?
>> No. 8314
>>8313

Hell yeah.

That's why I made that write-in in the first place.
>> No. 8315
>>8313

It made the game feel a lot less dreary.
>> No. 8320
[x] Try to wake up: go back and jump in the lake.
Hurp derp!

More seriously....
[x] Continue on to the mansion.
>> No. 8322
Sorry, can't do shit.

No updates, sage for lazy writer.
>> No. 8325
>>8322
Disregard that.

--------

You shrug off this feeling of being in a dream and merely continue your walk towards the opposing building. The sudden cold in the air, the snow on the ground, and the wetness of your clothing hits you all at once, and aches of cold fly through your entire body.

“Ahh! Gh-gaaah!”

You shiver a bit, unable to move anywhere. A sudden burst of warmth meets your back, and a familiar sound meets your ears.

“Myon.”

The warmth on your back moves over to your chest, and slowly moves about your whole body, drying you off with its soft surface. Nyom moves to a floating position in front of you, a slight red on the larger part of the thing.

“Thanks for that.”

It seems to nod, and then it points itself at the nearby lake, wiggling its tail about rapidly. You soon spot what had caught its attention, and your eyes widen. Your bag is sitting by the lake, apparently unharmed. After a quick jog you get over there and look over the contents of the bag. Everything seems to be dry, and just fine.

“Wait… what’s this?”

You find a strange piece of paper inside the bag, folded up in it. You pocket it, deciding that the note can just wait. You begin to head back to the mansion, until Nyom pushes against the bag. Wait, how can it even touch the bag?

“Myon. Myon. Myon.”

The noise repeats as Nyom does this strange act, and it doesn’t quit until you pop the bag open. The end of Nyom’s tail reaches into the bag and pulls out the case which holds the flute, and then drops the case into your hand. It takes a second, but a sudden idea enters your mind.

“Nyom, do you want me to play this?”

The odd mass of white bobs up and down, as if to say ‘yes’. You open up the case and pull out the flute, then press it up to your lips. Oddly enough… it’s kind of warm. You begin to blow on it, moving your fingers against the hard body of the instrument as you do so.

A pleasant noise issues out the end of the thing, filling the air with life. As you and Nyom begin to make your way to the mansion, you could almost swear that parts of the mist are moving about, encircling you and Nyom as you play the thing. You soon reach the front door of the place, and begin to see just how beat up it is.

Cracks in the walls, shriveled plants and vines everywhere, bricks out of place… Your eyes wince at the sight of this place. It might be ugly, but it’s better than being cold outside. Though… it feels like you should stay out here for some reason. As you look back, you can barely make out three figures off in the distant sky.

[ ] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
[ ] Go inside where it’s warm.
>> No. 8326
>Oddly enough… it’s kind of warm. You begin to blow on it, moving your fingers against the hard body of the instrument as you do so.

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
>> No. 8327
[ ] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.

maybe the three can teach us how to play better
>> No. 8329
{X} Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
Yaay Prismriver music education~
>> No. 8330
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
>> No. 8331
With any luck, this is the standard Everyone Is Futa Gensokyo, and Aoi will fit right in.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 8332
[X]Go inisde where it's warm.

What could go wrong? :/
>> No. 8333
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
>> No. 8335
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.

Sup Prismrivers.
>> No. 8336
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
>> No. 8338
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
Unless it gets really cold. Then in that case,
[x] Go inside.

The Prismrivers are technically poltergeists, so if they see some random girl (ha) walking into their house, they might mess with her a bit.
...Although Nyom's presence may make them wonder who the hell she is.
>> No. 8339
>>8331
And then they can ALL give him 'flute' lessons!

It's all about hands-on experience, you know? He's got to get a good feel for the instrument before he can play it well.
Heck, if he does a good enough job, he very well might blow them all away with his skill and talent.
>> No. 8341
ULTROOOS!
>> No. 8342
>Though… it feels like you should stay out here for some reason.
I SCOFF AT YOUR HEAVY-HANDED HINTS.

[x] Go inside where it’s warm.
>> No. 8345
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.

Better to have the Prismrivers invite us in.
>> No. 8346
[+] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
A little instruction from the Poltergeist Music Ensemble? Count me in.
>> No. 8347
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
>> No. 8348
>>8339
This is not Ultros-level punning, but I still laughed.
>> No. 8349
File 12164097203.jpg - (130.96KB , 660x520 , THE GAME.jpg ) [iqdb]
8349
[x] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.
>> No. 8353
[X] Stay out here; keep playing the flute.

>Nyom moves to a floating position in front of you, a slight red on the larger part of the thing.

Nyomoe~
>> No. 8440
New thread?
>> No. 8457
New thread is up.
>> No. 13756
Sorry for any issues with this, but please ignore >>8280 and on. That'll be all.
>> No. 13757
Oh, and saging this a few more times so the likes of YAF can't bump it again.
>> No. 13758
Seriously, he can be such a handful.
>> No. 13759
Well, with nothing left to say, I can merely sage.
>> No. 13760
...
>> No. 13761
...
>> No. 13762
...
>> No. 13763
...
>> No. 13765
...
>> No. 13766
Whose eyes... are those eyes...?