[Return]
Archived thread

File 121518180855.jpg - (132.00KB , 800x665 , YuyuYoumu117.jpg ) [iqdb]
7337 No. 7337
[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

***

You may not need a bath, not if your clothes are an extension of yourself and can be cleaned with a thought, but a nice long soak would be a great way to settle down before heading to bed. With that in mind, you set off for...

Where are the baths, anyway?

You make a quick dash to the end of the hall and peer around the corner Youmu turned, but she's long gone. You're on your own, son. Without any real direction, you choose the first direction that springs to mind, and wander off down one set of halls.

It's a good fifteen minutes before you make any progress at all. You've come all the way around the mansion to the northern entrance of the inner gardens without finding anything resembling a bath, and you're about to give up when you notice something curious about the wall opposite the door. There are two alcoves built into the wall, wide enough for someone to walk through without trouble. You've never noticed them before, probably because the last few times you were back here, you had other things to worry about. They blend into the wall pretty well.

Peeking into the western alcove, the closer of the two, reveals that it's definitely an entryway into some kind of changing room. There's a large pale blue cloth hanging from the ceiling, marked in white with the traditional emblem of a hot spring. There's also a cute little message written beneath the symbol, warning that any perverts who enter the women's changing room will be given the death sentence. It's signed with a butterfly mark.

Tempted though you are to take a look inside, you instead head over to the eastern alcove. The cloth hanging from the ceiling in this alcove is a darker shade of blue, with the same hot spring symbol on it. There's a message on this cloth as well, though it's a rather simple "all welcome." This is probably the men's side, then.

You slip into the changing room, and find that... well, it's really nothing more than an ordinary changing room. There are some benches, and a couple of wooden storage shelves for anything on might want to leave in the room. While it looks relatively pristine, a brief investigation of the shelves reveals quite a bit of dust in the corners of each storage unit. It seems like this room doesn't get much use.

Well, if this is the changing room, then you might as well get changed. With a little concentration and a snap of your fingers, your clothes dissolve into ether. Now you just need a towel. As if in response, a towel swirls into existence, wrapped around your waist. It's half black, half purple, with that familiar orange cloud pattern. How convenient being a ghost is.

Other than the alcove you used to come in, there are two exits from this room. A small door and a large door. The small door has a sign above it, labeling it as the indoor bath, and the large door bears a sign that states that it's open air. All things considered, the open air bath does sound like the nicer of the two at the moment.

Opting to try the open air bath, you slide the larger door open to reveal an absolutely enormous hot spring. The air is quite heavy with steam, but even so, you can tell that the spring extends far to your left, as well as a good deal ahead of you. There's a solid wall on your right, and you assume there's one on the left side as well, but the wall straight ahead is about half the height of the others, leaving an impressive view of the night sky between it and the overhang of the roof.

Stepping carefully across the wet stone floor, you make your way towards the water. Pausing before you enter the spring, you close your eyes and think clean. Sure enough, any feeling of dirt or grime you might have had is washed away in an instant. That ought to keep you from even dirtying the water.

Well then, time to relax.

Dipping a toe into the water, you find it to be just as hot as you'd hoped. You ease into it with a sigh, remove your towel, and let the heat wash over you until you're submerged up to your neck. Whatever tensions or worries you may have had are burned away by the pleasant burning.

God damn is that ever nice.

You take a look at the sky, and... damn, the steam is obscuring your view of the stars. That won't do. Snatching up your towel and quickly rolling it up to prevent it from getting wet, you wade out into what you think is the middle of the spring. There's a rather large rock here, which you set your towel on. Sinking back into the water, you lean back against the rock and turn back to the sky. There's still quite a bit of steam, but you're much closer now, and you can see through it more easily.

Well, now you're settled in, free to relax and stare at the heavens as long as you please...

"If I had a drink, this would be perfect."

A soft splash of water.

"Oh, then perhaps I can help?"

An elegant and feminine hand extends towards you, holding out a small cup of sake. You accept the proffered drink and take a slow sip, closing your eyes.

>> No. 7338
"Now, if there were only a beautiful woman willing to share her company with me."

"My, but you are fortunate indeed tonight, aren't you?"

You smile and crack one eye open enough to see that, as expected, Yuyuko has taken a seat beside you. She takes a sip from her own cup of sake, and looks to the sky, as you did before her. You turn your own gaze back to the stars, remaining silent for now.

After a while, Yuyuko comes to rest her head against you, a now very familiar action. Your own arm loops across her shoulders almost instinctively, and she reaches up to catch your hand as it falls over her shoulder, intertwining her fingers with yours and bringing your hand to rest over her heart. The action also serves as a discreet way to shield her breasts from view, although they're mostly submerged anyway.

The two of you clink your cups together in a small toast, and return to watching the stars.

"You're very naked, Yuyuko." The words roll off your tongue naturally, oddly enough.

"Of course. This is a bath, after all." Her reply doesn't sound particularly concerned.

"It's very large for a bath."

"Naturally. It was meant to be for large groups and mixed bathing, after all."

"Mixed bathing?"

"Yes, although with so few men around, I had almost forgotten."

There's another soft splashing noise. Yuyuko speaks again.

"Of course, she has certainly forgotten."

What?

"Miss Yuyuko, I brought some more sak--"

Youmu comes into view, bearing a small bottle of sake. She freezes the moment she notices you, turning bright red and nearly fumbling the bottle. Myon materializes behind Youmu and throws her arms around her human counterpart, hiding the more intimate parts of Youmu from view. The girl moves quickly to Yuyuko's side and sits beside her, submerging most herself and allowing Myon to return to to its orb form. She holds the sake bottle out for her master, and Yuyuko untangles herself from you in order to accept it.

The three of you remain silent for some time, and Youmu slowly unwinds and joins in the star watching. She even comes to lean against Yuyuko, just as Yuyuko had on you, and the two of them assume a similar position. The cups and bottle of sake pass between the three of you freely as needed. The atmosphere grows more and more comfortable.

But nothing lasts forever.

At last, the sake runs dry and Yuyuko heaves a sigh. She lets go of Youmu and moves to stretch, arching her back such that her breasts begin to rise out of the water and into view. The moment that they're about to be in full view, Myon materializes and wraps her arms around Yuyuko's bosom from behind to hide it, and she throws a glare at you.

"Miss Yuyuko! Please be more careful, lest you show our guest something improper!" Youmu shouts in a panic, waving her arms about in frantic gestures.

Yuyuko's response is to moan sensually and lean back into Myon.

"Myon, if you touch me like that," another moan, "oh, Youmu, if you wanted to touch them so badly, you only had to ask."

Youmu's blush flares brightly, and she stutters out a response.

"That's not at all what I had intended by--"

Youmu's response is cut off by a rather red Myon actually giving Yuyuko's breasts a squeeze. Youmu just buries her face in her hands as Myon slowly sinks down into the water, bubbles rising out of the water as she goes under. Yuyuko turns away from you and towards Youmu just as Myon's grip falls away entirely, denying you a good view. She reaches out and pats Youmu's head gently, but it only elicits an embarrassed squeal from the gardener.

"Well," Yuyuko stifles a laugh, "I've been in here longer than either of you, and it seems I'm getting spacey! I'll be going to bed now. If either of you wants to come with me?"

Youmu doesn't respond, still hiding her face. You're not sure it's possible to be more embarrassed than that. As for you, you try to give a clever response, but before you can speak Yuyuko rises out of the water, and...

Your words die on your lips. You can't see anything explicit, but Yuyuko's naked back is breathtaking. The way the starlight fuzzes in the steam and reflects off of every slender, soaked curve of her body, lending her an ethereal glow in the dark room. The way her wet hair clings to her. The way her eyes glow with that inner light when she turns her head to look at you. Those lips... she's so...

"No? Too bad."

She turns her head away and strolls off towards the western half of the room. The slight sway of her hips as she walks captivates you, and you're helpless to do anything but stare after her as she climbs out of the spring and leaves the room. The moment that she vanishes into the women's changing room, your empty cup tumbles from your hand and into the water.

"Wow."

You're... speechless. There aren't words enough for this.

Your heart racing, you sink a little further into the water, breathing deeply as you try to calm yourself down. You look around for something to focus on, anything to help you collect your thoughts.

Youmu!

You focus on Youmu, who has started to mumble weakly under her breath. Youmu who still hides her face in her hands. Youmu who remains flustered and embarrassed.

You feel calmer already, but Youmu... she needs to...

[ ] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be.

[ ] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7339
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

Dammit, Patch. So freaking hard to stay on target. Myon actually squeezed them, and Myon is half of Youmu, so... I'd say she might need a little help.
>> No. 7340
[X] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be andd try to catch up on yuyuko.

Mayhap we can still catch yuyuko
>> No. 7342
{X} ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
Poor Youmoe~
>> No. 7343
[ ] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be.

I want to say Stay on Target, but this doesn't necessarily imply that we'd be getting any points with Yuyu. A harem route would be incredible judging from your previous H-scene endeavors, which have cemented themselves in my mind likely for the next year or two's fapping material, but it seems like most writefags are kind of reluctant to deliver on those, and understandably so.

Thereby, going with write-in!

[X] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be and try to catch up with Yuyuko.
>> No. 7345
Ohh, better.
[X] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be and try to catch up with Yuyuko.
>> No. 7346
[x] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be and try to catch up with Yuyuko.
>> No. 7347
"Now, if there were only a beautiful to share her company with me."

"My, but you are fortunate indeed tonight, aren't you?"

You smile and crack one eye open enough to see that, as expected, Yuyuko has taken a seat beside you. She takes a sip from her own cup of sake, and looks to the sky, as you did before her. You turn your own gaze back to the stars, remaining silent for now.

After a while, Yuyuko comes to rest her head against you, a now very familiar action. Your own arm loops across her shoulders almost instinctively, and she reaches up to catch your hand as it falls over her shoulder, intertwining her fingers with yours and bringing your hand to rest over her heart. The action also serves as a discreet way to shield her breasts from view, although they're mostly submerged anyway.

The two of you clink your cups together in a small toast, and return to watching the stars.

"You're very naked, Yuyuko." The words roll off your tongue naturally, oddly enough.

"Of course. This is a bath, after all." Her reply doesn't sound particularly concerned.

"It's very large for a bath."

"Naturally. It was meant to be for large groups and mixed bathing, after all."

"Mixed bathing?"

"Yes, although with so few men around, I had almost forgotten."

There's another soft splashing noise. Yuyuko speaks again.

"Of course, she has certainly forgotten."

What?

"Miss Yuyuko, I brought some more sak--"

Youmu comes into view, bearing a small bottle of sake. She freezes the moment she notices you, turning bright red and nearly fumbling the bottle. Myon materializes behind Youmu and throws her arms around her human counterpart, hiding the more intimate parts of Youmu from view. The girl moves quickly to Yuyuko's side and sits beside her, submerging most herself and allowing Myon to return to to its orb form. She holds the sake bottle out for her master, and Yuyuko untangles herself from you in order to accept it.

The three of you remain silent for some time, and Youmu slowly unwinds and joins in the star watching. She even comes to lean against Yuyuko, just as Yuyuko had on you, and the two of them assume a similar position. The cups and bottle of sake pass between the three of you freely as needed. The atmosphere grows more and more comfortable.

But nothing lasts forever.

At last, the sake runs dry and Yuyuko heaves a sigh. She lets go of Youmu and moves to stretch, arching her back such that her breasts begin to rise out of the water and into view. The moment that they're about to be in full view, Myon materializes and wraps her arms around Yuyuko's bosom from behind to hide it, and she throws a glare at you.

"Miss Yuyuko! Please be more careful, lest you show our guest something improper!" Youmu shouts in a panic, waving her arms about in frantic gestures.

Yuyuko's response is to moan se
>> No. 7348
[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

Teasing Youmu the way she's been doing is going to turn the girl into the ice cold person Youki became, a fact she was lamenting earlier. Just because she thinks she has us doesn't mean she can treat others so cruelly.

Honestly, don't you guys have any sense of mood? And the affected manner of Yuyuko's exit should make it pretty clear that you're not getting it tonight.
>> No. 7349
[X] ... overcome this on her own. Leave her be and try to catch up on yuyuko.
>> No. 7351
{X} ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7352
>>7347
wat.jpg
>> No. 7353
[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
Youmu is going to be a trainwreck if we don't help her
>> No. 7354
"Now, if there were only a beautiful woman willing to share her company with me."

"My, but you are fortunate indeed tonight, aren't you?"

You smile and crack one eye open enough to see that, as expected, Yuyuko has taken a seat beside you. She takes a sip from her own cup of sake, and looks to the sky, as you did before her. You turn your own gaze back to the stars, remaining silent for now.

After a while, Yuyuko comes to rest her head against you, a now very familiar action. Your own arm loops across her shoulders almost instinctively, and she reaches up to catch your hand as it falls over her shoulder, intertwining her fingers with yours and bringing your hand to rest over her heart. The action also serves as a discreet way to shield her breasts from view, although they're mostly submerged anyway.

The two of you clink your cups together in a small toast, and return to watching the stars.

"You're very naked, Yuyuko." The words roll off your tongue naturally, oddly enough.

"Of course. This is a bath, after all." Her reply doesn't sound particularly concerned.

"It's very large for a bath."

"Naturally. It was meant to be for large groups and mixed bathing, after all."

"Mixed bathing?"

"Yes, although with so few men around, I had almost forgotten."

There's another soft splashing noise. Yuyuko speaks again.

"Of course, she has certainly forgotten."

What?

"Miss
>> No. 7355
>>7348

Apparently most seem think "stay on target" means to hammer options related to the character in a contextless manner--there's no considering its relation to characterization, plot, or mood.

[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

Did any of you chuckleheads vote for to use the bath seriously expecting Yuyuko rather than Youmu? Fuck when we were given a cup, I thought it was Yukari.

(I guess Youmu thought that cup was hers. LOL sike!)
>> No. 7357
ITT, "Staying on target" means following said target around like an annoying dog and ignoring everyone else even though they could use your help. Jesus, I hope that write-in leads to some major punishment, and not of the pleasurable variety, either.

[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7358
[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7359
[ ] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

Just because we can follow doesn't mean we should.
>> No. 7360
[ ] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
Though I think this isn't wise, I can't help but want to help that poor thing, even if she isn't the target on this playthrough.
>> No. 7361
[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7362
[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7363
[!] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

Staying on target != estranging non-targets
>> No. 7364
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
I don't like you, Youmu. I could be chasing down some sweet MILF ghost ass right now. But you look like hell, and could probably use a hand. So in the spirit of being decent, I vote this way.
In before I am tsundere for Youmu.
It's not that, so much as that I don't think Yuyuko will exactly like someone that treats everyone but her so coldly.
>> No. 7365
Gee, it sure is votespam here.
>> No. 7366
>>7365

Lol wut. Why do you suspect it?
>> No. 7367
For people who may not have picked up on some subtleties in the last thread, there's been hints from Yuyuko that not everything is as Easy Modo as it looks:

>"Yes." Yuyuko sounds very sad. "I love her, you know. I do. Such a precious girl, and the opportunity to be with her as she grows is something dear to me. But she's young, and such a straightforward girl that it can be difficult to share moments with her. And even as a half ghost, even with her long life, one day she's going to..."

>Yuyuko chokes back a sob, and you feel your heart ache for her. That's...

>"It's like that with all of them. I love Youmu so much, but I know that she can't be with me forever. I lost her predecessor, Youki, before he even died; he ventured off into hermitage somewhere, leaving behind his daughter and I. And before him, I had Youko; she grew old, and fight though she did to hang on for me, she came to her end. I took it so hard that I cried myself tearless for days at a time. It never gets easier, giving those precious people up, and the knowledge that I'm going to outlast them all is--"

Is more than she can bear. So she'd rather be lonely than open herself up for more pain after Youko's death, which apparently was especially traumatic, while Youki she seems somewhat bitter at.

Her referencing the gardeners as the a group "all of them" is somewhat cold, as they'd live for longer than 300 years going by Youki's age. Considering this, it's very possible that Youko was within a generation or two of the first founder of the Konpaku line (assuming the line began after Yuyuko had died). As to how a line of half-ghosts were founded, one can only guess it was some freak event during the earlier time of her ghost years when she enjoyed using her ability to invoke death or that there was somehow a union of a ghost and a human. Either way, she it's likely she has something to do with the clan's genesis.

>You shush her softly, and squeeze her hand. A long quiet ensues, during which she tilts her head up to watch you. She breaks the silence with a quiet giggle, closing her eyes and nestling her head against you again.

Going from sobbing to giggling so quickly is odd
and tints what follows darkly.

>"I had a conversation like that a long time ago, you know. I was with Yukari that time, worried about losing Youki. He was only Youmu's age at the time, and he was just as easily flustered; I do hope she never grows quite as cold as he eventually did.

The foreboding comparison of Youmu's and Youki's personalities as to how easily they're teased. Considering how she refers to Youki, it sounds like she'd prefer to wash her hands of Youmu if she thinks she'll just end up the same way.

>Yukari did her best to comfort me, but we both knew that she had a limited time as well. I suppose that our friendship is rooted deeply enough that what she is willing to do is of greater import to me than what she can do, though. Friends like her don't come around all that often, and sometimes I wonder if I couldn't have made it easier for her if I had just..."

Just what? Cryptic. In any event that she compares her conversation with us to the one she had with Yukari so soon after we told her we wouldn't leave her does not bode well: Unlike Yuyuko--but like Yukari--we have a theoretically limited time here as well, dependent on the rulings of the celestial bureaucracy (her position is appointed by the Yama, which I expect will become a major plot point tomorrow when we visit Siki). Note that mortals are sent to the Netherworld only after they've received their Judgment; the Netherworld is an intermediate step before reincarnation and enlightenment, and while Yuyuko can force a spirit to go to Hakugyokurou after death (instead of say, Hell), this isn't to say she can halt the process of reincarnation and enlightenment completely. Yuyuko is a special case where she cannot return to the karmic cycle because her body is sealed in the Saigyou Ayakashi. Considering Yukari has known her since she before she had died, she doesn't

There's nothing wrong with loving her despite the possibility that you're only a dalliance in her heart, however this doesn't mean the hero should allow the lives of others to fall by the wayside in doing so.
>> No. 7369
>>7365

More like "I'm not deleting my original choice because I'm lazy and don't know which one it is" amirite?
>> No. 7376
>>7367
>Yuyuko chokes back

iread tgat as 'yuyuko choked a bitcg'
>> No. 7377
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7378
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

because there was no "get loved tenderly" option.


>>After a while, Yuyuko comes to rest her head against you, a now very familiar action. Your own arm loops across her shoulders almost instinctively, and she reaches up to catch your hand as it falls over her shoulder, intertwining her fingers with yours and bringing your hand to rest over her heart.

I AWWWWW'd. Patchwork you hopeless romantic you.
>> No. 7379
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7382
>>7367
I don't think so. The reason Patchwork is awesome is because he doesn't force rage and despair down our throats, unlike many of the other writefags.
>> No. 7387
>>7382
Oh god, I completely agree
>> No. 7391
>>7382
Thirded.
>> No. 7402
[x] ...to take it easy.
>> No. 7404
>>7382

But we seem to have a story with no potential for conflict, not even romantically. Yuyuko practically congratulated us for bedding Mima, and the way she relentlessly teases Youmu makes me wonder if she would even care about that either.
>> No. 7409
>>7404

It's been what, two or three days so far? This isn't TS, where you fall deeply in love with every woman you meet, kill wriggle, fight your psychotic brother and fuck your mother in the course of ten minutes story time. Give a story time to form.
>> No. 7411
File 121522562120.png - (182.43KB , 709x1083 , 1214163238971.png ) [iqdb]
7411
>>7409

YAF pretty much draws up Nanaya as a walking penis with legs. His face lays between its hairless nutsack; while saying something like "Don't worry. Despite looking like this, I am quite popular with the LADIES."

Not to mention his fanbase is PIC RELATED.
EASY MODO
>> No. 7412
>>7411

YAF himself is a raging faget. LOL SO RANDUM CUZ IM DRUNK LOL, BY MYSELF TOO. EVERY ROUTE IS A REIMU ROUTE.
>> No. 7414
>>7409

Yes. 3 days in-game but 7 full threads. A much more balanced example than TS is /sdm/ which puts you in danger from the very start but allowed romance points to ratchet up rather quickly like this one as well. There have essentially been no "bad" choices so far, so I'm wondering how far Patchwork has this planned out, and how long it'll be on practice mode. No one is questioning that his technical ability is excellent and saved /border/ from horrors like the Border Crossing and hopefully yet will from that LAE copypasta.

>>7411
>>7412

Are you this desperate for attention, YAF?
>> No. 7418
>>7367
I suck at subtleties, and even more at literary symbolism. I can't catch that shit without it being pointed out to me, so thank you very much.
>> No. 7419
>>7414
Not disagreeing, but speculating on where the story might go seems fun. Everything up until and including the part aftermath fit nicely into what felt like an introductory phase: introduce us to the world, the personality of the anon, the characters, the fact that there is indeed a chance to pursue any one of the border/afterlife residents (minus Chen, I reckon), and what the H scenes are like. I'm kinda wondering about that last one as to whether it was a taste of things to come or if we hit the right number of flags.

I wouldn't be surprised if a major plot point didn't reveal itself until our appointment with Siki. Then again, maybe it's not that kind of story, where threat of death and dismemberment lurk at every corner. Patchwork makes it fairly explicit that choices have some significant ramifications on how anon behaves and is perceived. So far they've been neutral-to-positive. But as genuine affection starts accumulating it's not too hard to perceive having to bite a bullet pretty hard to make progess in one direction while anihilating the hopes of another under threat of losing both and then some. Pick Yuyuko and isolate Youmu, pick Lyrica and drive a wedge between the sisters, pick Yukari and estrange Ran and Chen, pick Komachi and infuriate Siki, or vice versa for all of them and so on.

Purely speculation for the sake of speculation. Kinda hope I'm wrong. Getting eaten by underground dog-shit monsters may very well be a walk in the park compared to shattering someone's heart.

Also, that LAE copypasta por favor.
>> No. 7421
File 12152360508.jpg - (316.21KB , 1131x1600 , [SaHa] Blue Berry 09.jpg ) [iqdb]
7421
>>7419
from >>4936
>There's a route for each of the Prismrivers. Granted, all of them end with you scoring all three sisters if you play your cards right, but which sister is the focus can change depending on what you do.

Remember this?
>She winks and gives you a kiss on the neck. She actually sucks at it a little, biting in just enough to leave a hickey later, you're sure. With that, she skips away humming to herself.
>You turn your attention back to Lyrica, who looks absolutely livid. You shrink back a little as she stomps up to you, glaring the whole while. She stops directly in front of you, and without warning leans in to give you a kiss in the exact same place that Merlin did. Even more surprising, you can feel her tongue lash out and run over the area. She pulls back, blushing so red that it's become hard to distinguish her skin from her clothes.
>"Don't get the wrong idea! I was just cleaning her germs off of you, alright!"

I could see this competition escalating until...well, pic related.
>> No. 7438
You may say "stay on target," but I for one see nothing but targets everywhere.

[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7443
>>7438
You'll also be seeing a bad end unless you pick a target. This is not TS.
>> No. 7446
>>7445
>Like Mima?

Yes. And as promised, again with her "apprentice" later. Also, don't forget the Prismriver 3-for-1 sale!

Anyway everyone knows Youmu & Yuyuko is a package deal in the end. Youmu likes you, Myon likes Yuyuko, Yuyuko loves (to tease) Youmu/Myon, Yuyuko likes you. Be a good influence on Youmu, and you'll do just fine.
>> No. 7447
>>7446
can't argue with this, really.
>> No. 7451
>>7445
No, Patchwork said no Mima route. Yuyuko is the target.
>> No. 7452
>>7451
>Yuyuko is the target.
You misspelled Youmu
>> No. 7453
>>7367
Got bored, read this post, here to correct flaws.

1) Yuyuko seems to like Youmu, and hopes she doesn't grow cold towards her. Normal, is it not?

2) To go from sobbing to giggling isn't that strange. A persons emotions can swing around a lot when they are reminiscing about something.

3) If we so choose, we can stay in Hakugyokuro as long as we want. Yuyuko can, in canon, bring someone to stay in the neatherworld, detaching them from the cycle of reincarnation. Perminatly. However, I can only assume that it requires the spirit in question to want to stay.
>> No. 7457
>>7452
YOU misspelled Yuyuko
>> No. 7458
>>7452
>>7457
Both of you misspelled Lyrica
>> No. 7460
Clearly a Yuyuko/Youmu harem route is the best option.
>> No. 7461
[x] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.
>> No. 7496
Hope Patchwork fixes his internet soon so he can update more often.
>> No. 7497
>>7452
Christ, enough sucking of the loli cock.
>> No. 7500
>>7497
Why yes, I would love to suck Youmu's cock.
>> No. 7526
>>7453
>3) If we so choose, we can stay in Hakugyokuro as long as we want. Yuyuko can, in canon, bring someone to stay in the neatherworld, detaching them from the cycle of reincarnation. Perminatly. However, I can only assume that it requires the spirit in question to want to stay.

Yuyuko can bring people to the Netherworld and reject them (in effect sending them to hell), yes, but nowhere is it said she can break people from the cycle. The Netherworld is the default destination for those waiting for reincarnation or Enlightenment, anyway. That the person has to "want to stay" is just a truism, at least towards enlightenment, since that the presence of want means you're still bound by worldliness. Could be why Youki left her & Youmu.
>> No. 7528
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

Curses! Is it too late to vote? But yeah, poor Youmu needs some loving! We're not monsters, after all.
>> No. 7529
>>7451
>No, Patchwork said no Mima route. Yuyuko is the target.

Fucking more than a single Touhoe regularly? Bad End. Empty one-night stands with side characters? Totally OK.

awesome.jpg
>> No. 7532
>>7529
>Fucking more than a single Touhoe regularly? Bad End.
Moar like "Awesome End". Or "Prismriver End".
Hmmm, when I think about it, the Prismrivers would probably be quite amusing. I'll have to remember to cast some [futile] votes in their favor.
>> No. 7558
>>7532
>I'll have to remember to cast some [futile] votes in their favor.

You have my axe.
>> No. 7608
>>7532
Or NICE BOAT END.
>> No. 7624
>>7608

They're already dead.
>> No. 7630
File 121540414677.jpg - (118.23KB , 500x500 , 1192792943812.jpg ) [iqdb]
7630
>>7624
DOUBLE DEAD
>> No. 7699
File 121547432460.png - (141.77KB , 350x352 , a forlorn insect.png ) [iqdb]
7699
Where have you gone, Patchwork?
>> No. 7701
>>7699

Don't post images of Wriggle looking at me like that. It breaks my heart, I love her so.

Anyway, I'm back, and it's nice to see so much discussion occurred in my absence. Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, yes, there will be conflict later on. No relationship comes without its troubles, after all. As someone else noted, however, I am also a hopeless romantic, so don't expect any ridiculous amount of despair.

I'm staying at my dad's once again for the moment, and therefore have a working Internet connection once again. On the other hand, my regular connection won't even have a chance at repair until Thursday, so we'll see how that works out. Hopefully well.

At any rate, update in a moment.
>> No. 7702
File 121547876891.png - (19.99KB , 405x485 , 3428.png ) [iqdb]
7702
[X] ... to have someone help her out. She's too out of it to pull herself together.

***

"Youmu?"

Her only response is a quiet whine. She doesn't even uncover her face, just shuddering in place.

"Youmu, look at me, you're going to be fine. Just calm down."

You reach out and lay your hand on her shoulder to reassure her, and she lifts her face out of her hands to look at you. One glance, however, tells you that she hasn't calmed down at all; a smile creeps across her face, but the blank and vacant appearance of her glassy eyes betrays her. When she speaks, her voice is a shaky whisper.

"I wasted all day calming down, but I still..."

You try massaging her shoulder gently.

"Hey, we've all got our weak points, so don't worry about it."

"I said that I wouldn't let you see this side of me," her hollow voice makes you uneasy, "so stop looking at me!"

The last of her words come out in a hoarse shout, and all of a sudden a pair of cool hands seize your head from behind. With an almost vicious tug, they try to simultaneously cover your eyes and force your gaze from Youmu, twisting your head painfully in the process. From the pale, translucent blue of the hands, and the rather soft feeling against your back, it's quite apparent that Myon is attempting to get you to stop looking at Youmu.

Unfortunately, her panicked movements are causing you to lose your balance. Frantic pulls cause her to stumble, and her surprising strength forces you to follow suit, which in turn causes her to stumble further. Worse still, the jostling motion is causing Myon to rub against your back in a very pleasing way, and you're certain that the situation would only degrade further if Youmu were to see the reaction your body is having to the sensation.

"Youmu! I won't look, so let go!"

Your words have the exact opposite of the intended effect, as Youmu squeaks cutely, and Myon starts tugging at you with even more force. You and your wriggling captor whirl in place a few times, becoming a progressively more jumbled mess, until finally you fail to catch yourself on a misstep, causing Myon to slide over and off of you, as you fall backwards and slam your head against the rock you had leaned against earlier.

Bouncing painfully off the rock, you curse and whirl your body to face the rock, throwing your arms out to catch yourself on it before your head can impact it again. You heave a sigh of relief as your hands latch onto the stone without slipping, despite the wet surface. Your relief doesn't last long.

A quick look down reveals that when Myon rolled over you, she landed right here. She's currently laying back on the rock, clutching her head in pain, with your hands resting dangerously close on either side of her head. A good deal of her body is out of the water now, and it takes most of your will power to keep your gaze from drifting to her modest breasts.

Once Myon opens her eyes, and her gaze meets yours, however, staring at her face isn't much better than staring at her body. Her features freeze in an expression of shock and embarrassment, and her usual blue hue becomes a pale pink. Though she doesn't breathe, she looks as though she's hyperventilating. Somewhere in the background, you hear Youmu start babbling incoherently. And though you know you shouldn't be...

The only thing you can think about is how adorable she looks.

Frazzled expression, red blush, mussed hair, soaking body... she's just too cute. Your face leans forward a bit automatically, as does hers. She looks so enticing right now, and if you could just give her one kiss...

No.

That's right. What are you thinking? She said it herself last night: a kiss is something important. So don't go taking that away from her. After all, that's not the kind of person you are.

With that sudden bit of clarity, you push yourself away from Myon, twisting away and resting yourself against the rock beside her. You take a few deep breaths to calm yourself, and turn your gaze back to Youmu. She's watching you, still frozen in place, and Myon hasn't moved away.

"Hey, Youmu. I, uh..." You trail off, uncertain of how to continue.

Youmu seems to understand well enough though, and nods very slowly. Myon returns to her orb form, and floats over to Youmu, casting a pale light that hides Youmu's indecency from you. Still blushing scarlet, Youmu's mouth opens and shuts wordlessly a few times as she tries to find her voice.

"I... you... tried to... calm... er. Thank...but..."

She seems to be acknowledging your spectacularly failed attempt at calming her down, but something is off. Her words are faltering, because she keeps stopping in the middle of saying something, and every time she pauses, she looks away from your face...

Oh, no.

Already knowing what you're going to find, you direct your gaze downwards. Sure enough, your rather stiff little soldier is in full view. Sinking down into the water to hide it, you let out a little groan of exasperation, then turn your gaze back to Youmu, shamed.

Youmu, for her part, is blushing hard, and looks a bit shamed herself now that she knows you noticed her staring. Making a few strangled noises, she takes several steps back, then whirls and bolts towards the exit. You watch dumbly as she flees, and...

Oh, damn it, why did she have to have a birth mark shaped like a cherry blossom on her butt? You can feel your crotch twitch at the sight of that. It is not even remotely fair for there to be a girl that cute around.

The sound of the door slamming marks Youmu's complete retreat, and you sink deeper into the water, so deep that you can blow bubbles in it. What a turn of events this has been. Not only are you unsure of how Youmu's going to take this ordeal once she's composed herself, but you've also been left with a raging erection, and your mind is still cluttered with arousal.

Well, you are alone now, and it might be hard to sleep in this state...

[ ] Fap.

[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 7703
[x] Don't Fap

Let's wait for that GHOST BLOWJOB WOO WOO
>> No. 7704
[x] Fap.

Voting for this even though "Don't Fap" is inevitably, and predictably, going to win. Prove me wrong, faggots.
>> No. 7705
[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 7706
[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 7708
[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 7709
[x] Fap.
[x] To Myon.
>> No. 7710
[ ] Don't fap.

I said it in SDM, I'll say it here. I've yet to see a non-disturbing fap scene.

Then again, this is Patchy we're talking about. Plus we don't have a sexy vamp to save up for, being a ghost and all. We went over this with Mima.
And over, and over, and over...

[X] Fap.
>> No. 7711
[X] Fap.

This seems like a more entertaining choice.
>> No. 7713
File 121548163259.jpg - (14.40KB , 190x134 , 1213659970005.jpg ) [iqdb]
7713
[X] Fap.

Why not. Already got some PC98 GHOSTPOON, not terribly long ago.
>> No. 7714
[x] Fap.
Doing it right now.
>> No. 7722
[X] Fap.

Oh god do want Youmu route. In before target faggotry.
>> No. 7726
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 7727
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 7729
[X] Don't fap.
>> No. 7730
>>7701
>>Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, yes, there will be conflict later on. No relationship comes without its troubles, after all. As someone else noted, however, I am also a hopeless romantic, so don't expect any ridiculous amount of despair.

Does this mean that conflict will come in the form of hurt someone and love someone else? Because if so, you just filled a gaping niche on these boards. I'm a fan and entirely appreciative of the wander around to according to your own volition, themed, and action/romance hybrid types of CYOAs the writers have provided us, but a straight up romance story is what I have been aching for.

I raise a glass and salute your endeavor.
>> No. 7731
[x] Don't fap.

in b4 this is "taken into consideration" as to which girl we like more
>> No. 7732
[x] Quantum Masturbation

I'm sure we can do it. We're a ghost.
>> No. 7733
[X] Fap.
>> No. 7735
>>7731

Hmmm.
[x] Fap.
[x] Think about Yuyuko's delicious bare back.
>> No. 7740
[X] Don't fap.

Counterpoint: Fapping right now would objectify Youmu, and Yuyuko might still be watching. Not good.
>> No. 7741
[X] Simply sigh and watch the stars.

Hey, it made us relaxed enough before, and it's why we came here in the first place.
>> No. 7742
[ ] Don't fap.
>> No. 7744
[x] Don't fap.
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.

Dammit.
>> No. 7745
[x] Don't fap.
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.
>> No. 7747
[x] Don't fap.
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.
>> No. 7748
[x] Fap.
>> No. 7749
[x] Don't fap.
>> No. 7750
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.

Why do the writefags do this? Is there ever really a reason for it? Because it seems like the only point is to make me cringe. If you want to write an H-scene but can't because we haven't progressed that far, then write a fucking dream sequence. Jacking off is like pissing & shitting; it happens off-screen.
>> No. 7752
[x] Don't fap.
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.
>> No. 7758
[x] Don't fap.
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.

>>7750
>Why do the writefags do this? Is there ever really a reason for it? Because it seems like the only point is to make me cringe.
Yes, the writefags' sole purpose in giving these options is to make you, personally, cringe. Seriously, is that the best explanation you can come up with? You should be able to solve this.

Put simply: most other anons aren't as squeamish as you.
>> No. 7759
[x] Don't fap.
[x] Simply sigh and watch the stars.

Yep!
>> No. 7760
>>7759
Lets not possibly piss anyone off by getting semen in their pool.
>> No. 7761
>>7760
Hot spring... DAMMIT! Its too early. But yes! There can be nothing gained from fapping, except possibly a moderately entertaining scene of the main character touching himself... Even so my original vote remains.
>> No. 7763
[ ] Don't fap.

Oh god, it's like SDM votespam again.
>> No. 7769
[x] Don't fap.
At least not in the bath. ffs people, hygiene!

"What are you doing in my fucking hotspring? Alright give him release DON'T GIVE HIM RELEASE!"
>> No. 7770
[x] Fap.
[x] Tengu Commander.
>> No. 7771
[x] Fap.
[x] Aya's Crow Messenger.
>> No. 7774
[x] Fap
[x] Nine X YAF
>> No. 7777
This sausage fest is your fault Patchwork.
>> No. 7779
Don't fap (or equivalent, includes this vote): 23

fap: 14

[ ] Don't fap
>> No. 7780
[x] Fap
[x] Nine X YAF
>> No. 7781
An interesting outcome.

Will get to writing in a bit.
>> No. 7783
File 121554699450.jpg - (265.88KB , 768x768 , 2ufh.jpg ) [iqdb]
7783
[X] Don't fap.

***

No, it might be best to curb your urges for now. You may wind up a bit more... frustrated, for a while, but it's good to show some restraint every now and then. Not to mention that Youmu's going to be the one taking you to see Sikieiki tomorrow, and it might be a bit awkward to travel with her if you had just masturbated to her the night before. And you would picture her if you tried it now, you're sure, because the only thing that you seem to be able to think about is how she'd sound begging for it while she wiggles her cute, smooth little bottom in the air, and you spank that little cherry blossom birth mark, making her wetter with every...

Get a hold of yourself! And not in the sense that you want to!

With a groan of frustration, you sink into the water until it's up to your neck, and watch the sky in hopes of calming down again. This could take a while.

---

The moment you return to your room, you collapse in a heap onto the futon. You still haven't shaken off your arousal entirely, but it's gotten a lot better than it was before. Stargazing helped, if only a little. It's gotten late, though, and the only option that you really have left is to try and sleep the rest off.

Lacking the energy for much else, you grumble quietly, and your jacket expands to become a blanket, which you curl up in. At least it's warm.

---

As always, floating over the surface of the grass sea, black void looms above.

The plane of the world has changed little, though the crumbling town to the southwest has decayed into a mess of rotten wood, and the forest encroaches further upon it.

Where now?

[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree

[ ] Cherry Tree Forest

[ ] Ruined Mansion

[ ] Shadowed Town

[ ] Decaying Town

[ ] Deep Forest

[ ] Spider Lily River

[ ] Spider Lily Court
>> No. 7784
[X] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 7785
[ ] Spider Lily River
>> No. 7786
[X] Deep Forest

Eh. Why not. It's different from last time.
>> No. 7787
[X] Colossal Cherry Tree

Let's go see what little yuyuko has to say this time.
>> No. 7788
[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7789
▶ Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7790
[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7791
>[ ] Deep Forest
>[ ] Shadowed Town

I wonder if we somehow missed chances to meet Marisa/Alice, or...Keine? Am I forgetting something?
>> No. 7792
[x] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7793
▶ Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7794
[X] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 7796
>>7783

Looks like our choice was "taken into consideration".

[x] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 7798
[X] Cherry Tree Forest

So are we officially on anyone's route yet or will you let us know when that happens?
>> No. 7799
>>7791

I think they are Chen and Yukari dream sequences.

[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7800
[x]Colossal Cherry Tree

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 7803
[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7804
[+] Spider Lily Court
Do want sexy Yama.
>> No. 7805
[X] Colossal Cherry Tree
Use the targeting computer, anon.
>> No. 7806
[x] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7807
[X] Decaying Town

What target?
>> No. 7808
File 121555589555.jpg - (122.69KB , 600x600 , 1206940163105.jpg ) [iqdb]
7808
>>7807
>> No. 7809
>>7805
>Use the Force, Anon.

[X] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 7822
[X] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7825
[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 7827
File 121556315565.jpg - (298.75KB , 460x550 , lolikari.jpg ) [iqdb]
7827
[X] Colossal Cherry Tree

***

That tree. Such an ugly thing, lined with corpses and stinking of death. Even so, you're drawn to it.

Or are you?

Gliding towards it effortlessly, and then gliding past it without so much as a thought. Although some may claim that monstrosity to be beautiful, there is someone far more beautiful here. A young woman, huddled in the slumping branches of a small, dead tree, an island in an ocean of corpses. Her brown eyes peer fearfully from beneath the tangled mess of her reddish hair, and she trembles in her fright. And though her nerves seem shot, though she's scuffed with dirt, this girl is far more attractive than the gnarled tree and its countless crimson blossoms.

"It's not fair."

You draw close, settle behind her on the branch. What is so unfair?

"It's following me. I don't like it. I see the death following me, everywhere I go."

"I don't see anything!"

A younger girl appears, hanging upside down from a floating hole filled with eyes and strange patterns. Her long hair tumbles down towards the ground in a frayed sheet of gold, rife with twigs and leaves. Her pink skin is marred with scratches and dirt, and her long and loose dress is a patchwork clutter, cast in a myriad of purple shades in no real order or pattern. Big purple eyes shine in wonder, shimmering up at the huddled girl.

"Where is it? I don't see it!"

"You can't see it. Only I can see it. I'm the only one."

The older girl is sad. The younger girl claps in glee.

"Yay! That's amazing! You're amazing! I want to see it!"

"I don't like it. People say I can't see it. They don't like me."

The younger girl tumbles out of her floating hole, and crawls up to the older girl, rubbing her cheek against the older girl's.

"I like you! You can see something I can't!"

"You believe me? The others say I'm a liar."

The younger girl sits down and folds her arms, puffing her cheeks to express her indignance.

"Those people just don't see what you see! They're jealous, cause you have nicer eyes!"

She sounds very sure of herself.

"I have nice eyes?"

The older girl sounds surprised.

"Yeah! They can see things, and they're pretty!"

"Pretty?"

"Pretty eyes!"

The older girl trembles.

"You like my eyes?"

"Yeah! I like your eyes! I never met anyone with eyes like that, so I like you, too!"

"If you like me," the older girl sounds hopeful, "will you be my friend?"

"Friend? I've never been a friend before! Okay!"

"And... and I can be your friend!" The older girl sounds very happy, now.

"Yay! We can both have friends!"

The younger girl throws her arms around the older girl happily, and the older girl returns a shaky embrace. Tears well up in her eyes, and she begins to cry.

"Hey, why is my friend crying?"

The older girl is crying too hard to answer her new friend. But it's such a silly question. She's crying because she's happy.

---

You awaken with a happy sigh, sunlight pouring into the room and warming your face. You kick your sheet off and lay in the sun for a spell, basking in the light. For some reason that you can't understand, you feel very happy this morning.

You sit up with a stretch and a yawn. Today feels like it will be a good day.

Now what's a good way to start a good day?

[ ] Breakfast! Happy!

[ ] Exercise! Happy!

[ ] Another bath! Happy!

[ ] Sleep! Before something ruins it!
>> No. 7828
[X] Breakfast! Happy!

2 updates in a single day? MADNESS.
>> No. 7829
>[ ] Fap! Happy!

[X] Breakfast! Happy!
>> No. 7830
[ ] Breakfast! Happy!

Requesting Generic Drawfag to commit this dream to art so we can eliminate the world's population with heart attacks.
>> No. 7831
[ ] Breakfast! Happy!
>> No. 7832
[] Breakfast! Happy!

Eat food! Yay!
>> No. 7833
[X] Breakfast! Happy!
[X] I'M MAKING WAFFLES~!

awesome.jpg

(Mental note: Yuyuko is critically weak to attack "Compliment Eyes")
>> No. 7835
[ x ] Breakfast! Happy!
>> No. 7836
[ ] Breakfast! Happy!

Fuck yeah, waffles!
>> No. 7838
[x] Breakfast! Happy!

"I'm gonna eat you Mr. Plot~"
>> No. 7839
[X] Breakfast! Happy!
>> No. 7840
[+] Breakfast! Happy!
[+] Eat Myon! Happy!
>> No. 7841
File 121556795346.jpg - (135.86KB , 650x750 , 1206582742318.jpg ) [iqdb]
7841
>>7836

>Fuck yea, Wafflas!
>> No. 7842
[X] Breakfast! Happy!

you said there would be waffles!
>> No. 7845
Oh my goodness, are we making waffles? If fresh strawberries and whipped cream are not present, Patch needs to, like, do whatever his equivalent of BAD END is. Seriously, I can appreciate butter and syrup, powdered sugar, and maybe some more exotic fruit toppings for waffles, but fresh strawberries (delicately sliced) and freshly whipped cream epitomize the ideal state of tasty, golden brown waffles.
>> No. 7847
>>7845

The waffle sundae is superior. Prove me wrong.
>> No. 7848
>>7845
wat
>> No. 7849
File 121558825371.jpg - (102.17KB , 400x520 , 1376b68a8fefdff6e8b935744636e3e0.jpg ) [iqdb]
7849
[x]Hamburger! Happy!
>> No. 7850
File 121558994961.jpg - (24.73KB , 132x210 , Jif.jpg ) [iqdb]
7850
>>7845
>> No. 7851
[X] Happy! Happy!
>> No. 7852
In before something not so happy happens.
>> No. 7853
>>7852
Like 'My dog' jumping into hakugyokuro?
Could be interesting...
>> No. 7855
[X] Breakfast! Happy!
>> No. 7856
File 121559684935.png - (118.95KB , 400x332 , 1210513006090.png ) [iqdb]
7856
>>7852
In before something absurdly happy happens.
>> No. 7861
>>7857
You Monster.
>> No. 7863
>>7857
YAF IS A DIRTY NIGGER
>> No. 7864
>>7857
Our dog did that to a chipmunk once.
>> No. 7865
>>7857

Nah, she's already dead.
>> No. 7866
>>7845
This gave me flashbacks to the Pinku Bento Box copypasta.
>> No. 7868
Boku no Pico waffle toasts?
>> No. 7871
Coco is better than Pico anyway.
>> No. 7878
>>7871

oh no you le didn't
>> No. 7912
SKUB IS AWESOME, DISCUSS.
>> No. 7920
>>7912
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SKUB, YOU DIRTY NIGGER!
>> No. 7921
>>7920
FUCK YOU, ONLY WHITE TRASH HATES SKUB
>> No. 7923
UPDATES?
>> No. 7925
>>7912
>>7920
>>7921
>>7923

Now look what you skub faggots did, you scared off patch!
>> No. 7926
File 121574753144.jpg - (83.74KB , 600x600 , patchymarkofapproval-2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7926
Well, it looks like my regular Internet connection has finally been fixed. I've been sitting around the house all day, offline, waiting for my provider to send someone out to fix the problem. Turns out we had a faulty modem or some such.

Anyway, everything seems to be in working order now, so updates!
>> No. 7927
File 121574763553.jpg - (128.93KB , 650x537 , yuyuko071.jpg ) [iqdb]
7927
[X] Breakfast! Happy!

***

Breakfast, of course! The most important meal of the day!

With a single hop, you spring to your feet. You're out the door in a heartbeat, leaving your jacket-turned-sheet behind. The mornings here are a bit cool, but it heats up quick enough, and a good dose of brisk morning air couldn't hurt you. Full of energy, you make good time as you jog to the dining room, reaching your destination in a scant few minutes.

As you pull into the room, you're greeted by the sight and smell of a truly impressive meal. The table is piled high with food, enough to rival the enormous lunch you shared with Youmu and Yuyuko on your first day here. There's a huge variety of dishes; various soups, toasted breads, bacon and eggs, waffles, everything you could want in a breakfast. Although a ghost shouldn't be able to hunger, you can feel your stomach rumble.

"Good morning!"

Yuyuko's sweet voice floats in as she steps out of the kitchen... wearing one of the sexiest ensembles you've ever seen. It's a variation on her usual kimono, but much skimpier, with an apron over it. The bottom of the loose robe cuts off a few inches above her knees, and offers you a rather nice view of both her slender legs and her smooth thighs. From how low the shoulders of the outfit are set, you're guessing that the apron is concealing a great deal more of her breasts than the robe underneath is. While the food looks good, you're finding her to look much more appetizing at the moment.

Struggling to come up with a reply for her, you settle on a simple, warm:

"Good morning!"

Because it certainly is.

Yuyuko hums happily, and floats around the table in flowing movements reminiscent of a dance. With a sweeping pirouette, she spins towards you and pulls you into an embrace; in response, your own arms snake their way around her waist, and pull her up against you. Leaning back in your hold, Yuyuko gives you a smile.

"I made breakfast, today."

"So you did. Quite a breakfast, in fact. Feeling hungry this morning?"

"Silly," she raises her finger and presses it against your lips, "this is for you!"

You give her a questioning look.

"Sit, sit!"

Heeding her instructions, you take a seat at your usual position. Yuyuko doesn't seem to have any intention of releasing you, and simply settles in on your lap, squirming into a comfortable position and causing her rear to grind pleasantly against your crotch. Once the two of you are comfortable, you take the opportunity to make an inquiry.

"Why so much food for me?"

"Today will be your first time leaving Hakugyokuro since you arrived. It's important to eat a big meal before going on a long trip. It keeps you full of energy!"

She answers you in a stern voice, like a mother lecturing a child. Reaching out with one hand, she picks up a fork and skewers a small bit of scrambled egg on it.

"Now, open your mouth and close your eyes."

She does so herself, as if to demonstrate, and poises to place the egg in your mouth once you follow her instructions.

[ ] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

[ ] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.
>> No. 7929
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
Let her have her fun.
>> No. 7930
[ ] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

YUYUKO SO MO-HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 7931
[ ] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
>> No. 7932
[+] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
I'm certain I'd rather burn some energy before leaving, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 7933
[9] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

Obvious winner is obvious.
>> No. 7934
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

ALL SYSTEMS CHECKED
TARGETING COMPUTER FULLY OPERATIONAL
>> No. 7935
[x] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
>> No. 7936
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

After catching up with the gangster fairy in /other/, moe Yuyuko was greatly needed.
>> No. 7937
[x] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

DAWWW
>> No. 7938
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
>> No. 7940
If something other than egg makes its way to our oral cavity first, I may very well may make mess of my trousers.
>> No. 7941
File 121575471291.jpg - (132.19KB , 550x944 , Yuyuko - feeding oranges.jpg ) [iqdb]
7941
How the hell did nobody post this picture yet?
I'm almost tempted to vote for the other option because of it...
>> No. 7942
>>7940
Like a penis?
>> No. 7946
>>7941
>>6076

Citrus is moe~
>> No. 7950
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

Sigh, If only this wasn't a Dream.
>> No. 7953
>>7950
Maybe. Something definitely doesn't feel right.
>> No. 7955
[ ] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
>> No. 7959
[x] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.

Before it's taken into consideration.

>>7953

Given that we just had a dream about Yuyu and Yukari, it might be a false awakening and that Yukari is fucking with us.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES
>> No. 7960
[X] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.
>> No. 7961
[X] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.

Won't win, but is nicer.
>> No. 7962
Perhaps Yuyuko just wants to give a little reminder of what we have to come back to, here? We are going to be meeting with someone who for all we know could wind up trying to take us away from our new home, after all.
We may not have any intentions of leaving, at least not willingly, but a little bit of extra incentive couldn't hurt.
>> No. 7964
[X] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.

I suppose we could have surprise kissed her instead, but this'll do.
>> No. 7965
[X] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.
>> No. 7968
[X] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
Do not interrupt the scene of Yuyu bliss~
>> No. 7969
[x] Open your mouth and close your eyes.

I HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG'd
>> No. 7970
[X] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.
>> No. 7971
She's fattening us up like a thanksgiving turkey.
>> No. 7976
[ ] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, even if this is a dream it sure as hell is enjoyable.
>> No. 7977
[x] Arch eyebrow. "I can feed myself, you know."
Well, that's probably my general suspicious nature causing me to refuse to close my eyes.
>> No. 7978
[] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
Just because.
>> No. 7979
[x] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
And then Anon learned what futa penis tastes like.
>> No. 7980
[ ] Open your mouth and close your eyes.
>> No. 7983
>[ ] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.

If you know what I mean.

[X]Close eyes and open the mouth
Going with this.
>> No. 7985
[x] Open your eyes and close your mouth.
>> No. 7988
[X] Take the opportunity to pop some food into her mouth instead.

Because citrus.
>> No. 7995
[x] Kill Yuyuko
>> No. 7999
>>7995

Can't kill the nonliving.
>> No. 8020
File 12158696183.jpg - (40.31KB , 306x399 , 06ab38b321606a5f47c34fa951625f0e.jpg ) [iqdb]
8020
>>7999
No problem for our non-resident moe stuff-slayer