[Return]
Archived thread

File 120941986121.png - (20.59KB , 344x498 , Cirnobasic.png ) [iqdb]
73 No. 73
I need to get a few things out of the way before story time begins. These will affect the story itself, and cause you all to either have a charming genius Anon sexing up Yukari, or to have a strong Anon woman scizzoring with Chen. This said, first question.

Would you rather your Anon be male or female?

[] Male
[] Female
[] Dick Girl

>> No. 74
[] Dick Girl

YES
>> No. 75
[] Dick Girl

The only choice.
>> No. 76
Yukari can play with the boundaries of gender, so it doesn't really matter.

[x] Male
>> No. 77
[] Dick Girl

oh ho ho, you know anon will pick this option.
>> No. 78
By the way, first to 5 wins. Unless a flood suprisingly happens. Then it will be 8 instead.
>> No. 79
[X] Dick Girl

Why not? Change of pace from being male or "normal" female.
>> No. 80
[x] Dick Girl

if male is yukari, and female is chen

then logic says dick girl is ran route.
>> No. 81
>>77

But of course. Us sick bastards love that stuff, right?
>> No. 82
>>73
[X] Cuntboy.
>> No. 83
Dick girl it is. Now, what would you like your Anon to be best at?

[] Reasoning (Intelligence)
[] Fighting (Strength)
[] Recovery (Will)
[] Other (Open for discussion)
>> No. 84
[X] Reasoning (Intelligence)

You can usually make up for the others if you're clever. Will is tempting, though.
>> No. 86
[] Recovery (Will)

Recover faster during sex.
>> No. 87
[x] Other (Open for discussion)

Godly Luck.
>> No. 88
>>85

Deleting my post and changing to

[x] Other (Open for discussion)

Godly Luck.

as per >>87
>> No. 89
>>83
>>Dick girl it is.

WAT?
>> No. 90
>>89

It'll come in handy later on.
>> No. 91
>>87
Can't be trusted, luck is fickle

[] Recovery (Will)

I want Youmu so I think this would help with any of her training
>> No. 92
>>89

Well, I'm sure if there's that much outrage, he can just turn it into

"You were a dude"
"Yukari fucked with shit"
"Not anymore lol"


>>91

Luck would result in all kinds of cool perks heading our way though.
>> No. 93
File 120942110792.jpg - (26.34KB , 475x530 , perks.jpg ) [iqdb]
93
>>92
Perks?
>> No. 94
>>83
>Dick girl it is.
Hooray!

[X] Recovery (Will)

I'm with Scorn, even Godly Luck has been known to fail at the wrong time.
>> No. 95
>>92

Like getting lucky with various youkai.

If you know what I mean.
>> No. 96
[X] Will (Recovery)

Scorn's right. Luck can back fire way too easily. That is not something you want to rely on.
>> No. 97
>>93

Gain Luck
>> No. 98
One thing about luck: It's a general term. It can refer to good and bad. This would mean that for all the awesome things that happen to you, there would be a load of shit to deal with.

A fucking LOAD of shit.
>> No. 99
S 5
P 5
E 5
C 5
I 5
A 5
L 10
>> No. 100
[] Recovery (Will)
>> No. 101
>>83
Oh wow.
[X] Recovery (Will)
Going with the provided reasoning.
>> No. 102
>>101
The provided reasoning is so we can recover from sex faster.
>> No. 103
Recovery (Will) it is. This is a fairly basic skill, so you can choose to specialie in any one of these things.

[] Cooking
[] First Aid
[] Scrapping (Weak Fighting)
[] Morale
[] Other (Up for discussion)
>> No. 104
>>103

specialie = specialize.

Excuse my slip-up, please.
>> No. 105
[] Morale

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM
>> No. 106
>>103
[] Morale

Cheerful dick girl with will of iron.
>> No. 107
[] Morale

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA
>> No. 108
[X] Other: Improvisation

If it's there, we'll make it work through sheer persistence.
>> No. 109
>>102
But of course. Dick girls always need godly stamina.
[X] Morale
Should turn out interesting.
>> No. 110
>>105>>107

GARmind.
>> No. 111
>>108
So would that be MacGyver (making shit out of nothing) or Orky (works because we believe it does?)
>> No. 112
>>108
[X] Other: Improvisation

I like this idea. Imagine it would probably work out like a watered-down Luck, with the failure rate only increasing if we rely on it too much.
>> No. 113
>>111

More Ork than MacGyver. MacGyver would have been if we had chosen intelligence.
>> No. 114
[x] Morale
>> No. 115
>>113
Morale and Improvisation, then.

OI STOP YER MUCKIN' ABOUT
>> No. 116
[c] Morale
>> No. 117
Morale is a go. Enjoy your loveable, GAR Anonko. Last character changing option.

What size breasts?

[] Flat
[] Small
[] Medium
[] Large
>> No. 118
[X] Small

Petite girls rock.
>> No. 119
>>117
Classic dick girl has HUGE breasts.
...Let's not go for that.
[X] Medium
>> No. 120
[] Flat

pettan pettan tsurupettan
>> No. 121
[X] Medium

Just a handful.
>> No. 122
[X] Flat

Morale-inspiring Loli Dickgirl.
>> No. 123
[c] Flat

i wish to be the little girl
>> No. 124
[X] Flat

So moe, I'm gonna die.
>> No. 125
[ ] Flat

Your lack of spaces in the boxes disturbs me.
>> No. 126
☑ Flat
>> No. 127
[x] Medium

Wouldn't a flat dickgirl amount to nothing more than a guy, in the grand scheme of things?
>> No. 128
Okay, I lied. These are the last 2 story-changing options.

Name?

[ ] Dear God, no.
[ ] Rin
[ ] Other (Open to discussion)

Begin the story where?

[ ] Waking up.
[ ] Starting the day.
[ ] After class.
>> No. 129
[ ] Dear God, no.

Just let us be referred to as Anonko.
>> No. 130
>>127
Dickgirls have a vag.
>> No. 131
[X] Dear God, no.
[X] Starting the day.

Let's roll.
>> No. 132
>>127

A shota guy. But with long hair.
>> No. 133
☒ Dear God, no.

☒ Waking up.
>> No. 134
>>132
Are we a dickgirl with a vag, or with balls? Please, say vag. Dickgirl with balls is just a pre-op tranny.
>> No. 135
>>134

No balls. Just a vagina and penis.
>> No. 136
>>132
So then we're basically Legolas?
>> No. 137
Name?
☞ Dear God

Begin the story where?
☞ After class.
>> No. 138
[X] Dear God, no.

don't care about rest.
>> No. 139
>>136

Eh, I'm thinking we look less pretty-boy, more defenseless-loli. There's just a dick underneath the skirt.
>> No. 140
>>128
So, what won for boobies?

[X] Rin
[X] Starting the day.

We've already got an Anonko. Or was Adahnko actually decided upon for SHaG? I forget. Doesn't matter anyway, Dear God's already won.
>> No. 141
>>140

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTvjf0yjWo
>> No. 142
>>140

we're flat.
>> No. 143
[2] Starting the day
[1] After class
[1] Waking up
>> No. 144
If there are no more votes after I get out of the shower, then we can start with [X] Starting the day.
>> No. 145
>>144

A trip is added.
>> No. 146
[X] Starting the day.
>> No. 147
File 120942608230.jpg - (109.35KB , 800x572 , e1953232cebf552a11a7137d23ea286a.jpg ) [iqdb]
147
Today is pretty boring. No classes, no work, not much anything to do today. As you look into the mirror, you see your black hair, long and silky. Your mother really did teach you how to take care of yourself, huh? As you admire your blue eyes, you realize that you were supposed to be preparing to have Renko and Maribel over today. Looking into the actual room you sleep, eat, and do most everything in, you slowly come to notice that you have a really unkempt apartment.

H-game’s CD cases are scattered on the floor, sheets are on the table, and, oh god, is that last week’s curry? Who knew rice could turn that color, much less that shape? You really should clean up, and fast.

[ ] Start cleaning
[ ] Finish grooming yourself
[ ] Lock the door
>> No. 148
>>147
[ ] Start cleaning
>> No. 149
>>147
Should mention this in the /th/ board to get some visitors, by the way.
>> No. 150
[ ] Dear God, no.
[ ] After class.

Dick girls in uniform VII, school gals
>> No. 151
[ ] Lock the door

He'll NEVER expect this option
>> No. 152
>>149
If you want readers, yes. Worked for Scorn and Hungry Youkai
>> No. 153
[x] Start cleaning
>> No. 154
[X] Start cleaning
>> No. 155
[X] Lock the door
The door must be locked.
>> No. 156
>>147
[ ] Finish grooming yourself
pretty dick girl is pretty
>> No. 157
Is this build your own loli?
>> No. 158
[X] Start cleaning
[X] Finish grooming yourself
[X] Lock the door

Damn, all three. That's just embarrassing.
>> No. 159
[X] Start cleaning
>> No. 160
>>157

Yes, it is.

------------------

You decide that hygiene can wait, you need to clean house, damn it!

Putting an apron on over your pink bra, you see that it reaches just below the crotch. You tie it, and then look at the work ahead of you. Deciding you can take on the curry first, you begin to clean up the mutated mess. The cleaning isn’t hard, but getting it down the drain is. It probably got under the tatami mats too. Better look at that later.

Figuring that Renko and Mary won’t mind the H-games that much, you begin to make your bed. As you continue to work, you let your mind wander…

[ ] Think about Renko
[ ] Think about Maribel
[ ] Think about locking that damn door
>> No. 161
[ ] Think about locking that damn door
>> No. 162
[x] Think about Renko
[x] Think about Maribel

Masturbation scene incoming.
>> No. 163
[X] Think about Renko
[X] Think about Maribel
>> No. 164
☞ Think about Renko
☞ Think about Maribel
☞ Together
>> No. 165
[X] Think about locking that damn door.

Not at our best. No sir.
>> No. 166
[X] Think about locking that damn door
[X] Think about Renko
in that order
>> No. 167
[X] Think about locking that damn door.

Hmm... why does this keep coming up?
>> No. 168
I'm abstaining this vote, I don't know the characters mentioned very well but nor do I wish to interrupt any potential walking ins.
>> No. 169
[x] Think about locking that damn door
>> No. 170
[X] Think about Renko
"Renko is awesome."
>> No. 171
File 120942835486.png - (462.27KB , 600x700 , 7b27649d52f76e7cacd0cb85a0197eda.png ) [iqdb]
171
There were more Renkos, so here.

You begin to think about your friends. Thinking back, the way you met them was sort of odd, or it was as far as Renko goes.

You remember that it was a Saturday morning. You were on your way to school, but decided to deviate from the usual path for that day. As you were walking, you heard a racket back somewhere in an alley, and you convinced yourself to check out the ruckus. When you got back far enough, you spotted a small girl being molested by what seemed to be two of her schoolmates. At first you were unsure of what to do, but your better half told you that you should help her.

With your eyes ablaze, you charged the two mother fuckers, while yelling something about scum and human trash. You had managed to catch them off-guard, and succeded in kicking Sex Drone # 1’s ass. The other was bigger, but apparently just as afraid as you had been at first. He ran away, leaving his unconscious friend and the cute girl behind. Checking the damage, you found that the girl had been crying, her eyes were red and puffy, and she still had a few tears on her face.

You smiled, reaching out your hand and wiping her tears with the cloth you had brought with you that day. After getting her uniform back on properly, you walked to school with her. You found out that her name was Renko, and that those guys had been treating her like a friend, but apparently it was just so they could rape her. Eventually you met with Maribel when Renko introduced you two.

Thinking about it, Renko looked pretty cute with her eyes all teary like that, and with her small breasts exposed to you. As you reach down to begin masturbating your vagina, you think about her red cheeks, and her soft, white legs. You begin to pleasure yourself at the thought of sleeping with that cute Lolita, and then proceed to throw her busty friend, Maribel, into the fantasy.

“ HEYYA!! We came here a little early, but we thought we would surprise you wit—“
Maribel doesn’t finish this statement, seeing you in this odd position that you’re in.

[ ] Pull your hand out of your panties
[ ] Scream a girly scream
[ ] Genuflect
>> No. 172
[ ] Pull your hand out of your panties
>> No. 173
[X] Scream a girly scream.

As a dickgirl, we have an excuse. We're part girl.
>> No. 174
[x] Genuflect
>> No. 175
[X] Pull your hand out of your panties

Nothing! It's nothing! Hello!
>> No. 176
[x] Pull your hand out of your panties
>> No. 177
[X] Scream a girly scream.
>> No. 178
[X] Scream a girly scream
GOD DAMN IT MARIBEL
>> No. 179
[x] Pull your hand out of your panties
>> No. 180
[ ] Scream a girly scream

And we're in with splash!
>> No. 181
[X] Pull your hand out of your panties

Screaming may scare them off.
>> No. 182
>>173
Well, technically, we're part BOY.
>> No. 183
[X] Pull your hand out of your panties
>> No. 184
>>182

That's wonderful thing about it: we have an excuse to scream like a girl, and the other girls have an excuse to get a lot more interested in our junk.
>> No. 185
File 120942953734.jpg - (54.86KB , 398x450 , 09d179ff693f7b8b87c723cd858aa8d5.jpg ) [iqdb]
185
Pulling your hand to a safe zone, you’re thankful that the apron hides your erection.
“Hey, Mary! Didn’t expect you to be here so soon!”

She blinks, but then puts on a really convincing smile. She walks in, with Renko in tow.
“Well, we thought you might be a little lonely without us today, right, Ren?”

You look over to the person behind Maribel. Definitely Renko, with that cute blush of hers. She is surprised both by your lack of appropriate clothing and the cum running down your inner thigh, but she seems to be unsure of what it is.
“Uh, right! You can’t seem to stand being without us for a single day, and we have big plans today too. “

“Right, right!” Maribel cuts in, “We made huge plans for the club today! We can talk about it once we’ve all settled down at the table.”

[ ] Prepare some tea
[ ] Put on something decent
[ ] Sit at the table
>> No. 186
[ ] Put on something decent
>> No. 187
[x] Put on something decent
>> No. 188
[X] Put on something decent.

"Oh, wonderful, just let me freshen up a bit..."

But seriously, if we're going to go get lost in Gensokyo, we might as well be dressed decently.
>> No. 189
[X] Put on something decent.

...yet easily removable.
>> No. 190
>>185
[X] Prepare some tea
I like strutting about with only an apron on.
Does this disturb you?
>> No. 191
>>190
You'll freeze to death.
[X] Put on something decent.
>> No. 192
[ ] Prepare some tea

FEELS LIKE I'M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL!
>> No. 193
File 120943037220.jpg - (177.00KB , 750x600 , 1601e74cac5f070439bd489f8be461e9.jpg ) [iqdb]
193
“Oh, sure, but I should go change into something more decent first.”
Maribel nods, and Renko watches you as you go into the bathroom, seemingly watching a buldge in your panties as you go in to change. Opening the closet, you find that you can choose from four tops, three bottoms, or a one-piece dress with a cute ribbon under the opening for the head.

[ ] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.
[ ] Wear the fucking one-piece. Loli classic.
[ ] Put on a tank top and jeans.
[ ] Other.
>> No. 194
>>193
[X] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.
Moe~
>> No. 197
[X] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.

We are conservatively-dressed dickloli.

It will make the more amorous characters want to get our clothes off even more.
>> No. 198
>>193
[x] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.

Futa Rin in Gensokyo
>> No. 199
[X] Other.

Two words: hadaka apron.
>> No. 200
[x] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.

OH GOD STOCKINGS
>> No. 201
>>200
2nd!
[ ] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.
>> No. 202
[x] Wear the sweater, a skirt, and stockings.
>> No. 203
File 120943145398.jpg - (8.76KB , 150x97 , bce5c3ea2e5ca28e323ed3d45da7a9d1.jpg ) [iqdb]
203
You decide to wear the sweater, skirt, and stockings. You remove your bra and sigh, you really aren’t going to grow breasts. Oh well, at least you can get by on your charm. After putting on your new clothes, with a bit of trouble with the stocking, you walk out of the bathroom to find that Mary has made some tea for the three of you. She beckons you over with her open palm, and you walk over to take your seat.

“Okay then, now we can get on to business.”
At this, Renko does a little clapping motion, Maribel must be the leader of the club or something.
“Today, we go where no young adults of our kind have dared gone. Today we cross the border into that strange place, the one hidden from our normal human eyes!”
Wow, your friends ARE weird. You sip your tea and continue to listen to Mary’s ramblings.
“Thanks to Renko, we now know that there is a shrine which connects our world with that ‘other’ world! I believe it’s called the Hakurei Shrine, and that the only thing stopping us is-“
“We have no clue where it is.”
Mary glares at Ren for interrupting, and Ren turns her head with a pout on her face. After hearing this speech you aren’t sure what to think.

[ ] “Are you crazy? You said monsters lived past the border!”
[ ] “Alright! Let’s go charge in, and run over that miko’s ass on the way!”
[ ] Get 3 items before you all leave (Choose 3 household items)

Choice 3 (Choose 3 of these)

[ ] Cell Phone
[ ] Gum
[ ] Camera
[ ] Diary
[ ] Other
>> No. 204
[X] Get 3 items before you all leave:
[X] Camera
[X] Diary
[X] Nanatsuya

The cellular phone is useless in no-phone-service fantasyland. Gum isn't pleasant.
>> No. 205
[ ] Get 3 items before you all leave (Choose 3 household items)

Camera, Diary, Cellphone. Feels girly.
>> No. 206
[X] “Alright! Let’s go charge in, and run over that miko’s ass on the way!”

[X] Camera
[X] Diary

...and I dunno about the last one. Gum might have some unexpected uses, but then again not. Cell phone'd definitely be out of service (right?), so what else can it do?
>> No. 207
>>206

Silly man. What do you think it can do?
Take cellphone... go into it's options and set it to vibrate. Most phones will the nvibrate to show you what it'd be like...

I'm sure you can guess what you do next.
>> No. 208
[X] Camera
[X] Diary
[X] Nanatsuya
>> No. 209
[ ] “Alright! Let’s go charge in, and run over that miko’s ass on the way!”

[ ] Camera
[ ] Diary
[ ] Tampons\Sanitary Towels\Condoms

One of these items will be of great value for bartering in Gensokyo.

The condoms are for us.
>> No. 210
>>206
The phone can be used in areas near the border, but only certain places (Like Yukari's home).

>>207
This has my approval.

Also, the next post will be the last for today. But I'll give you a list of character paths if you want.
>> No. 211
>>210
Please do. List, that is.
>> No. 212
>>207
>>210
[X] Cell phone, then.
>> No. 213
>>211

List of possible paths:
1. Renko
2. Maribel
3. Yukari
4. Ran
5. Chen
6. Yuuka
7. Yukari/Yuuka
8. Yukari/Ran
9. Anyone/Renko
10. Suika
11. Suika/Chen
12. Yuyuko
13. Yuyuko/Yukari
14. Yuyuko/Youmu
15. Most anyone/Rinnosuke
16. MANLY SIGN: SEXY BEAM!!
17. Yourself
18. Komachi
19. Sikieki
20. Komachi/Sikieki

These are the ones I plan to make avaliable.
>> No. 214
>>213

7, 13, 20.

Especially 7.

MUST HAVE.
>> No. 215
>>214

Paths with a threesome are harder to get. Especially ones with Yuuka.
>> No. 216
>>215

Don't care. Totally worth it. Especially with Yuuka.
>> No. 217
So, do you guys want to go with

[ ] Camera
[ ] Diary
[ ] Cell phone
?
>> No. 218
>>147
I'd like to see one of these threads start off with a Tactics Ogre-style series of cryptic questions asked of us by a fortune teller.

Also, I'm wtf-ing at how phrasing it as "Dick Girl" got overwhelming support, and yet in SHaG, phrasing it carefully as "Futa" got more people complaining.
>> No. 219
File 120943404897.png - (31.76KB , 148x151 , Shirou.png ) [iqdb]
219
>>95
>Like getting lucky with various youkai.
But Tewi's in Eientei, not the border. She can't help us from there.
>> No. 220
File 120943432338.jpg - (66.92KB , 600x600 , 1208745808968.jpg ) [iqdb]
220
>>218

Stranger things have happened.
>> No. 222
Going with the choices in >>209
[ ] Camera
[ ] Diary
[ ] Other: (Tampons\Sanitary Towels\Condoms)

Or maybe a first aid kit. MiG has made me jumpy about these things.
>> No. 223
>>222

A first aid kit may not be a bad idea. I may make you run into a number of dangerous youkai, like Rumia, for example.
>> No. 224
Needs more Nanatsuya
>> No. 225
>>224

What?
>> No. 226
so, wall of text incoming or what?
>> No. 227
>>226

I can't write that well right now, I'm gonna get some sleep and try to write some more at 6:30-7:30 A.M.
>> No. 228
>>213
>>11. Suika/Chen
Jesus Christ, I spilled my rum 'n coke
>> No. 229
File 120944434766.jpg - (9.02KB , 310x394 , 7nights.jpg ) [iqdb]
229
>>225
>> No. 230
[x] Mace, lots of mace
[x] Phone (probably has a camera in it)
[x] First-Aid kit
>> No. 231
>[] Dick Girl
FUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
>> No. 232
File 120945099043.jpg - (165.55KB , 678x750 , 1209162825408.jpg ) [iqdb]
232
>>220
"Hey cool, you found my head! Thanks!"
>> No. 233
>>213
Routes 1, 4, 6, 7 and 13. Very yes.
I can understand logic behind most of the paths, but what's up with Anyone/Renko and Suika/Chen?
>>218
>>Also, I'm wtf-ing at how phrasing it as "Dick Girl" got overwhelming support, and yet in SHaG, phrasing it carefully as "Futa" got more people complaining.
People are just weird like that. Or maybe it's that in SHaG you don't start with dick, so people looking forward to wonderful lesbian action are happy. But there's also option for futa-path, and adding dick to lesbian sex would be terrible. Here you start with dick, so anybody who doesn't like futa can just ignore it.
Or maybe they just didn't notice. >>231
>> No. 234
>>233
>I can understand logic behind most of the paths, but what's up with Anyone/Renko and Suika/Chen?

Those are some of the more difficult to manage paths. One mistake, and you might be left with a bloody stump where there once was a dick.
>> No. 235
>>213
3,4,5,8,11,12,13,14 are all fine.

Why no Youmu only route though?
>> No. 237
>>236
Unlimited Slowpoke works?
>> No. 239
File 12094961244.png - (127.50KB , 419x399 , 12081798584.png ) [iqdb]
239
>>235

She's too dedicated to Yuyuko to take up another "master".
>> No. 240
>>239

Unless, of course, Yuyuko tells her to join in. Then you can have Youmu.
>> No. 241
Alright, seems you guys are all for:

[X] Camera
[X] Diary

Now, which of these do you want to complete it?

[ ] Other: (Tampons\Sanitary Towels\Condoms)
[ ] Cellphone
[ ] Other: (First Aid kit)

And I think you wanted this option as well.
[X] “Alright! Let’s go charge in, and run over that miko’s ass on the way!”
>> No. 242
[ ] Cellphone
>> No. 243
>>241
Slow day is slow, huh? Not you, the board itself.
>> No. 244
>>243

Yeah. I guess it'll pick up when *Scorn* begins writing, or if Kira or GM pop up.
>> No. 245
[ ] Cellphone

Stick vibrating cellphone in vag while we fap.
>> No. 246
Should I switch to 3 votes to win until the board speeds up?
>> No. 247
>>239

She could train us, then she will be my master.
>> No. 248
>>247

...

Okay.

-Youmu route has become avaliable-
>> No. 249
>>245
orz
>> No. 250
[X] Other: Nanatsuya.

Come on, please?
>> No. 251
>>250

We already have Nanayanonymous in /shrine/.
>> No. 252
[ ] Cellphone
>> No. 254
[x] Mentos
>> No. 255
File 120950006756.jpg - (183.99KB , 592x850 , c5d03f27c368d60d9c2e9b37f0f4ff53.jpg ) [iqdb]
255
Standing up, you collect all of your thoughts to think of the task ahead.
“Alright! Let’s go charge in, and run over that miko’s ass on the way!”

Maribel smiles and does a little mock clap to your statement, and Renko seems to admire your determination as you march over to your chest-of-drawers. You pull out a camera, a diary, and a cell phone. You put the camera in a belt pouch that you got with it, which holds a few extra batteries and an extra memory card. You decide to carry the diary in one hand, and you put the cell phone into your pocket. It may come in handy at some point.

But… Something feels wrong. As if something is missing from this situation.

[ ] Check closet
[ ] Check kitchen
[ ] Peek under the bed
>> No. 256
[x] Check closet
[x] Check kitchen
[x] Peek under the bed

I can't decide.
>> No. 257
[X] Peek under the bed.

Ah, the wonders of lousy hiding-holes.
>> No. 258
File 120950039157.jpg - (161.37KB , 678x750 , madotsuki.jpg ) [iqdb]
258
[x] Check Kitchen
[x] Take Kitchen Knife
If we can't be Nanaya, we'll be Madotsuki with a penis.
>> No. 259
>>255

[ ] Check closet

Warm clothing? Shoes? TAMPONS AND CONDOMS?
>> No. 260
[x] Peek under the bed

The rest too, if there's time.
>> No. 262
[X] Peek under the bed
What is under the bed, I wonder.
>> No. 263
>>260

...

Now I have to write a wall of text.

Thanks alot, anonymous.
>> No. 264
>>213
Somehow, I don't think you should have given us this. More people will be trying to aim for something now, rather than let the story go naturally.
And not to mention meet twelve hundred BAD ENDS while we go HURR HUR BUT AH WANNA GET THE YUKA ROUTE DURR.

A Yuka is fine, too, but not when it's The Path Of Manly Suicide And Broken Glass.

tl;dr, you probably shouldn't have given us the list.
>> No. 265
[x] Peek under the bed
>> No. 266
>>264
>The Path Of Manly Suicide And Broken Glass

...somewhere, somehow. I will write something. It doesn't matter WHAT it is, but this will be a chapter title in it.
>> No. 267
>>264

Oh please, The Path Of Manly Suicide And Broken Glass is likely the path we would choose anyway. Some of us are adventurous. The irresistible prospect of delicious Yuuka/Yukari is just the icing on the cake.
>> No. 268
File 120950220758.png - (216.59KB , 380x355 , paymoreattention.png ) [iqdb]
268
This is as much of a wall as you'll get from me. For now.
>>264
>And not to mention meet twelve hundred BAD ENDS while we go HURR HUR BUT AH WANNA GET THE YUKA ROUTE DURR.

justasplanned.jpg

-------------

Deciding that a good bit of searching is best, you begin to explore your room. First, you check under the be- GAH. More of that fucking curry, that fucking, mutated curry. You also notice that your misplaced dagger is laying back at the farthest area under the bed, slightly hidden in the wall. You decide that you’ll take care of the curry while in the kitchen, and pick up the mess. After going into the kitchen, it becomes apparent that you have a large selection of knives, including a particularly large butcher knife. It may be better to take that dagger though, it has something to actually hold it in.

You proceed to wash the dish, and take good care of scrubbing off the crusted bits of left over meat. While you do this, Renko and Maribel sit there, talking to each other about how interesting the land past the border must be, and you hear the words “hike”, “youkai”, and the name “Yukari” a few times during this.

Finally, you proceed to check the closet in your bathroom. You finally realize what you had been thinking of, a silly hat! Renko has one, Mary has one, and you’ve even heard that the monsters in the hidden world wear silly hats, almost all the time, too. Now that you’ve got the cleaning and such taken care of, what should you do?

(MULTI CHOICE- Choose two of these)
[ ] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[ ] Take the butcher knife from the kitchen.
[ ] Grab a silly hat.

(If 3rd option is selected)

[ ] Fedora
[ ] Flat Cap
[ ] Gatsby
[ ] Slouch
[ ] Bucket Hat
[ ] Some other silly headwear.
>> No. 269
[X] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[X] Grab a silly hat.

[X] Fedora

Those crazy youkai will never catch us alive, see!
>> No. 270
File 120950249366.jpg - (39.34KB , 422x316 , pyramid_head.jpg ) [iqdb]
270
[x] Take the butcher knife from the kitchen.
[x] Grab a silly hat.
[x] Some other silly headwear- LIKE A GIANT FUCKING TRIANGLE THING.
>> No. 271
[ ] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[ ] Grab a silly hat.

[ ] Fedora
>> No. 272
[X] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[X] Grab a silly hat.
[X] Fedora

awesome.jpg
>> No. 273
[X] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[X] Grab a silly hat: Gatsby.

The dagger would make a more practical weapon than the butcher's knife. It would also be able to serve more functions.

The fedora is tempting, but Renko's hat is already moving close, and the Gatsby will fit better with our outfit. A futa's gotta have some coordination going!
>> No. 274
[X] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[X] Grab a silly hat.
[X] Flat Cap
There. We're ready.
>> No. 275
[x] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.

[x] Grab a silly hat.
[x] Fedora
>> No. 276
File 120950325725.jpg - (116.33KB , 975x700 , fda53ffa8cae0fdfcaec6f4097c7f04f.jpg ) [iqdb]
276
You decide to grab a fedora from the closet, but you also put the flat cap, gatsby, and bucket hat into a backpack you saw laying on the floor in the closet. Who knows, maybe foreign hats can grab the friendship of someone over the border? Either way, you’re being a packrat for your hats. Hopefully Renko and Maribel won’t mind.

You come out of the bathroom and walk over to your bed. Kneeling down, you see the dagger poking out of the wall. Reaching back to get it, you successfully pull it out, and attach it to your belt. Crawling back out, you notice that Maribel and Renko are looking at you expectantly.

[ ] “…”
[ ] “So, ready to go?”
[ ] “Come on! Let’s go already!”

(Note: Some items will help you befriend certain youkai faster. Keep this in mind.)
>> No. 277
[ ] Crawl under the bed, take the dagger.
[ ] Grab a silly hat.
[ ] Some other silly headwear. = Beret
>> No. 278
[X] “So, ready to go?”
It would be silly to yell all the time.
>> No. 279
[ ] “So, ready to go?”
>> No. 280
[X] “So, ready to go?”
[X] Flash a winning smile.
>> No. 281
>>276
[ ] “So, ready to go?”

I am always fucking late in this one.
>> No. 282
>>276
By "Befriend" you mean "Beat the crap out of them" right?
>> No. 283
>>282
Shoot first, friends later? Nah. I'd rather get straight to the good bits. If you know what I mean.
>> No. 284
[x] “So, ready to go?”
>> No. 285
File 120950453167.jpg - (167.48KB , 400x667 , 6a4b5bb77cb30796b33d0d73e3e17a88.jpg ) [iqdb]
285
“So, ready to go?”
Maribel nods. “Yes, the hike through the woods should take about an hour or two, and it’s about 12:00 right now.”
12:00? When did you lose track of time?
“So, come on!”

An hour later…

You, Maribel, and Renko have been hiking for a while now. Mary brought some snacks in her backpack, and some drinks too. Renko seems to have brought various equipment, and you could almost sware she has something vibrating in her backpack.

“Ah~, I’m getting tired of hiking.”
“Just wait a while, Ren.” Maribel says. “ We’ll be there in an hour or two.”
“An hour or TWO? I thought we had already spent an hour hiking this way.”
“Well… I sort of got lost for a while. We wasted thirty minutes going in circles.”
As the two of them chat about the hike up to “Gensokyo”, you’re thinking about what you might run into first.
“Well, can we at least slow down a little, or stop for a while?”
“No, we need to keep moving.”

[ ] Say that you think stopping is a good idea.
[ ] Agree with slowing down.
[ ] Remain quiet.
[ ] “Hey, Ren, I could carry you for a while, if you’d like.”
>> No. 286
☞ “…”
>> No. 287
☞ “Hey, Ren, I could carry you for a while, if you’d like.”
>> No. 289
[ ] “Hey, Ren, I could carry you for a while, if you’d like.”
>> No. 290
[x] Remain quiet.
>> No. 291
[ ] Remain quiet.

Do not want these two
>> No. 292
[x] “Hey, Ren, I could carry you for a while, if you’d like.”
>> No. 293
Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be leaving at 7:00, but I may be back later tonight. I might get 1-3 more posts in before leaving, though.
>> No. 294
[X] Remain quiet.

Eh, these two are nice, but I'm with Scorn. There's a better crop available.
>> No. 295
[x] Remain quiet.
>> No. 296
File 120950658827.png - (459.39KB , 600x700 , 78a98508adb67d399c9ef1b5722e7663.png ) [iqdb]
296
You choose to remain quiet. Seriously, if Renko expects to ever become a bride, she should be able to take some leg exhaustion.

For a while you continue thinking about leg exhaustion, and how that could be misunderstood as some form of innuendo. Eventually Ren and Mary stop. You wonder why, but soon find the reason. You go face-first into the border, which somehow seems to have a tangible form.

“Well, here we are.”
“Yeah, now what should we do?”
“I’m not sure, but I think that you should go left, and I’ll go right.”
“Wait, but which way will *insert a censorship sound here* go?”
“I dunno,” Maribel turns to you, “ Where will you go?”

[ ] Head right with Maribel
[ ] Go to the left with Renko
[ ] “I’ll run around until I find the shrine.”
>> No. 297
[ ] Go to the left with Renko
>> No. 298
[X] “I’ll run around until I find the shrine.”

Let's split up, gang!
>> No. 299
>>296
[ ] “I’ll run around until I find the shrine.”

Let's dump the excess weight and have some real fun.
>> No. 300
☞ FORWARDS!
>> No. 301
[ ] Go to the left with Renko

So moe, I'm gonna die.
>> No. 302
[x] Go to the left with Renko

Re-enact Renko rape scene.
>> No. 303
[x] Go to the left with Renko
>> No. 304
File 120950783579.jpg - (93.07KB , 500x697 , 146efd416aaf015959d28cb4ba20e586.jpg ) [iqdb]
304
“I’ll go with Renko.”
Maribel smiles at the two of you. “Well then, let’s meet up at the shrine when we get to it.”
You begin to walk around the left side of the border with Ren. She seems to be rather quiet with out Maribel around, as opposed to her usual talkative self. While you walk along, you let your mind wander. You think about how the inside of Gensokyo might look, and you wonder if Maribel is safe on her own. The silence is interrupted when Renko speaks up.
“Um… It’s getting kind of dark out, and I’d rather we didn’t get separated, so…”
You look at her. She’s averted her eyes to looking at the ground, and her cheeks are turning a hot pink color.
“Well… could we hold hands? So we don’t get separated?”

[ ] “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”
[ ] “Okay, if you insist.”
[ ] “I think that we’ll be okay not holding hands.”
[ ] “I’d rather not.”
>> No. 305
[X] “Okay, if you insist.”

Not terribly interested in her, but not enough of a dick to say no.
>> No. 306
[ ] “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”

Renko-chan, you're so cute.
>> No. 307
☞ “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”
>> No. 308
[X] “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 309
[x] “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”
>> No. 310
[x] “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”
>> No. 311
[ ] “Okay, if you insist.”

I-it's not like I want to hold hands etc.
>> No. 312
[x] “Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”
>> No. 313
Gotta go, will be back later.
>> No. 314
File 120952088165.png - (52.21KB , 400x400 , 1207796234110.png ) [iqdb]
314
“Sure, I wouldn’t want to lose you out here.”
Renko’s blush only deepens in a red color when you say this.
“I wouldn’t want to lose you either.”
She grabs your hand, and gazes into your eyes.


“My, what a cute couple. I wonder if they taste as sweet as they act. I wonder, I wonder?”
Turning around, you see a pair of red eyes meet your gaze. Looking closer, it appears to be a young girl with blonde hair, and a red ribbon in her hair.
“I came out here to grab a snack, but today I guess I get delivery instead.”
The girl begins to run towards you and Renko. You try to escape with Ren, but she remains frozen in her place.

[ ] Ready Dagger.
[ ] Act as a shield for Renko.
[ ] Run at the girl, with your dagger ready.
>> No. 315
[x] Act as a shield for Renko.
>> No. 316
[X] Ready Dagger.
>> No. 317
[ ] Ready Dagger.
>> No. 318
[x] Ready Dagger.
Fuck, none of these choices look good.
>> No. 319
File 120952165918.gif - (77.92KB , 216x151 , awesome.gif ) [iqdb]
319
>>318

That's the point.
>> No. 320
>>319
We'll give Rumia the point. And no "if you know what I mean." We'll carve her up like a thanksgiving turkey.
>> No. 321
[X] Ready dagger.

Let's rumble!
>> No. 322
[x] Run at the girl, with your dagger ready.
"Let's kill each other, Rumia!"
>> No. 323
File 120952227779.png - (150.78KB , 500x500 , 120771886598.png ) [iqdb]
323
You ready the dagger, and wait for her to approach. As she gets closer, you hear something move in the bushes, but it seems to be moving away. Maybe it was something waiting for you to leave Renko all by herself? Good thing you didn’t, that would have been bad. Looking back, the girl is floating, her face up near yours.
“Well, you look lean, but at least there shouldn’t be much fat to sort through.” With this she lets out a devilish little laugh, and begins to make her hand crawl up your chest, slowly reaching towards your neck.
“Itadekimasu~.”

[ ] Slash at her.
[ ] Remain frozen.
[ ] Head butt her.
[ ] Genuflect.
>> No. 324
>>314
[ ] Ready Dagger.

I wonder how not to loose a life here?
>> No. 325
[x] Slash at her.
Specifically, her arms.
>> No. 326
[x] Head butt her.
>> No. 327
[ ] Slash at her.

Rumia's Japanese is flawed.
>> No. 328
[ ] Head butt her.
Headbutting is awesome.
>> No. 329
[X] Take off your glasses and cut the lines.

(in other words, slash at her)
>> No. 330
>>323
[ ] Head butt her.

No one ever see it coming
>> No. 331
>>327

Shut up, I'm sleepy and doing my best.
>> No. 332
[x] Head butt her.

This'll be awesome
>> No. 333
[X] Head-butt her.

Don't want to risk cutting off her ribbon. Plus, she won't think we'd do it while holding a weapon.
>> No. 334
File 120952347333.jpg - (56.44KB , 433x354 , 1207572018175.jpg ) [iqdb]
334
You quickly rear back and ram your head into hers. Being the trouble-maker in freshman year paid off, your skull sure can take a blow. But, apparently, the young girl can’t take such a blow with ease.
“Y-you hurt meeee~” She begins to talk between large sniffles and hiccups, her eyes becoming watery.
“That *hic* h-hurt, you big mea-*hic*-meanie.”
Renko remains shocked, but this girl seems to be in real pain. Then again, it may just be an act to catch you off-guard.
“What, do you hate little gi-*hic*-irls?”

[ ] Apologize and help her up.
[ ] Keep the dagger ready.
[ ] Keep your senses alert.
>> No. 335
I have to say, though, I feel bad. Rumia's one of the characters I would want to hurt the least of all.

SO MOE.
>> No. 336
[x] Keep the dagger ready.
[x] Keep your senses alert.
>> No. 337
[X] Apologize and help her up.
[X] Keep your senses alert.

Compromise between my inability to trust her, and my desire not to hurt her.
>> No. 338
[ ] Keep the dagger ready.
[ ] Keep your senses alert.
>> No. 339
File 120952369991.jpg - (108.06KB , 315x418 , c10.jpg ) [iqdb]
339
>“Y-you hurt meeee~” She begins to talk between large sniffles and hiccups, her eyes becoming watery.
>“That *hic* h-hurt, you big mea-*hic*-meanie.”
>Renko remains shocked, but this girl seems to be in real pain. Then again, it may just be an act to catch you off-guard.
>“What, do you hate little gi-*hic*-irls?”
Yeah, I'm calling you on your bluff, Rumia.
>> No. 340
[X] Apologize and help her up.
>> No. 341
[X] Keep the dagger ready.
[X] Keep your senses alert.

I want to gut her.
>> No. 342
[x] Keep the dagger ready.
[x] Keep your senses alert.
>> No. 343
[c] Keep the dagger ready.
[c] Keep your senses alert.

i like rumia when she doesn't try to eat you. fuck rumia.
>> No. 344
[X] Keep the dagger ready.
[X] Keep your senses alert.

This shouldn't be too difficult of a double option to write.
>> No. 345
[X] Keep the dagger ready.
[X] Keep your senses alert.

Not falling for it.
>> No. 346
File 12095243289.gif - (32.23KB , 380x370 , 1207510771913.gif ) [iqdb]
346
You keep the dagger posed for attack, and listen in to the area nearby. It seems that you, Ren, and this girl are the only ones nearby.
“…Well?”
You stay in position, ready to cut her open at the slightest move forwards.
“… Well, I guess you’re not completely stupid.”
She stands and brushes herself off.
“Many humans have fallen for that trick before. They try to help me up, and then, SPLURT, I rip out their necks.” She lets out that laugh again, and glares at you.
“I’ll let you go for now, but I’ll be watching you, waiting for you to mess up. And when you do, I’ll make you into my lunch.”
With this, she flies backwards, receding into the dark. You’re left alone with Renko.

[ ] Keep walking.
[ ] Keep watching.
[ ] Try to cheer Ren up.
>> No. 347
[x] Keep watching.
[x] Try to cheer Ren up.
>> No. 348
[X] Keep watching.

Aw, Rumia. If only I had something dead to offer to you as food. We could have avoided this.

*Sniffle*
>> No. 349
>>348

Sorry about making her so vicious. I just thought she was too kind to humans in the other storys, and I like my Rumia to be an insane killer loli, just as nature intended.
>> No. 350
[ ] Keep watching.

Careful, Anon.
>> No. 351
File 120952470972.png - (14.20KB , 144x54 , Rumia.png ) [iqdb]
351
[x] Keep watching.
>> No. 352
File 120952490546.jpg - (165.70KB , 810x814 , rape.jpg ) [iqdb]
352
[x] Keep watching, with the best rape face you can muster.
>> No. 353
File 120952507229.jpg - (113.19KB , 570x802 , 8fa5494b7f95f25a6cbf91993054b41e.jpg ) [iqdb]
353
You just stand there, watching. You eventually feel Renko clinging to your arm, she seems to be frightened by what just happened. You continue to keep a look-out for a while, but there’s no sign of anyone. Not that insane girl, not whatever was in the bushes, not even Maribel.

Wait, what? Maribel? What if she comes across that girl, or what if she had already been…
You shudder at the thought. This can’t happen. She must have made it to the shrine, right? Maybe she’s safe there, just as worried about you and Ren as you are about her.

[ ] Start walking.
[ ] Keep watching.
[ ] Call out for Maribel.
>> No. 354
[x] Use your superior tracking skills to track down Rumia and rape her.
>> No. 355
[x] Start walking.
>> No. 356
[X] Call out for Maribel.
>> No. 357
File 12095252869.jpg - (133.86KB , 512x512 , rumia065.jpg ) [iqdb]
357
>>349

Yeah, it's alright... it's alright, but...

>>351

SO MOE.
>> No. 358
[x] Start walking.
Calling out for Maribel just might give her the attention she doesn't need.
>> No. 359
[ ] Start walking.
>> No. 360
[X] Start walking.
>> No. 361
File 120952576577.jpg - (196.66KB , 640x480 , 120844770263.jpg ) [iqdb]
361
You decide that standing around in the dark is no good, and that calling for Maribel may give her unneeded attention. You start to walk again, Renko still clinging to your arm. You begin to wonder why you split up in the first place, but realize that the trees are too thick and abundant for Ren to see the sky, so she can’t act like a GPS here.
After about 7 minutes of walking, you begin to see lights. A shrine is waiting up ahead, and it seems that the attendant is still awake.

[ ] Go up to the shrine.
[ ] Continue walking.
[ ] Try to find Maribel.
>> No. 362
[ ] Go up to the shrine.
Ask the shrinemaiden why the border's so damn weak today.
>> No. 363
[X] Go up to the shrine.
>> No. 364
[ ] Go up to the shrine.


>7 minutes
We just went for a week trough the forest. Time to get some sleep.
>> No. 365
[x] Go up to the shrine.

Get assistance and form a search party.
>> No. 366
[x] Go up to the shrine. Ask the attendant to help you find Maribel.
Now we're packing HEAT.
>> No. 367
[X] Go up to the shrine.

"How's it hanging? And by 'it,' I mean the border."
>> No. 368
File 12095263711.jpg - (162.73KB , 700x700 , 120863291353.jpg ) [iqdb]
368
You go up to the shrine, and find that the door into the room with lights on has been left open. You look in, and see a shrine maiden and a girl who has two horns on her head. The latter appears to have collapsed.
“I can’t believe it. How can you manage to get so drunk, and yet never have a hang over? It just doesn’t make sense.” She spots you, but she doesn’t seem surprised.
“Two more, huh? Are you with that girl who collapsed in front of the shrine earlier?”

[ ] Yes.
[ ] What girl?
[ ] Collapsed?
[ ] No.
[ ] Ask about the border.
>> No. 369
[ ] Ask about the border.
>> No. 370
[x] Collapsed?!
[x] What girl?!
>> No. 371
[ ] What girl?
>> No. 372
[x] What girl?
>> No. 373
[ ] Collapsed?
>> No. 374
File 120952679573.jpg - (209.65KB , 850x637 , sample-d23006971265030dd40bc47803bfacbb.jpg ) [iqdb]
374
“Yeah, some girl came up here awhile ago. She collapsed as soon as the sun went down, but she seemed just fine. She hasn’t woken up yet, but I guess she’s okay. Anyway, is she with you?”
You can hear a bit of impatience in her voice as she says this.

[ ]Yes.
[ ] Ask about the border.
[ ] No.
>> No. 375
[ ] Yes.

Well, if Maribel is awake when Yukari is asleep, and Yukari woke up.. Then it's her.
>> No. 376
[ ]Yes.
>> No. 377
[x] Where is she?
>> No. 378
[ ]Yes.
[ ]Ask about the border.
Something like "Yes. What's wrong with your border, by the way? Letting three random outsiders in so easily..."
>> No. 379
[x]Yes.
>> No. 380
>>339
...sauce on girl with bloody bat picture?
>> No. 381
>>380
No More Heroes.
>> No. 382
File 120952761019.jpg - (240.54KB , 1056x1500 , 1207858327497.jpg ) [iqdb]
382
“Yeah, she’s our friend.”
The miko notices Renko on your arm.
“Oh, so there’s a third one. Either way, go through that door. She’s asleep in there, and there should be some futons in the closet. We can discuss why you came here in the morning.”
You follow her orders, and find the futons right where she said they were. Maribel is already in one, sleeping peacefully. You begin to lay out the futons, and Renko begins to talk.
“Um… You know how that thing earlier said darkness was its element, right?”
“Yeah, I remember.”
“Well, don’t you think you could just use the camera’s flash to surprise her in the future?”
“…”
You hadn’t thought of that before. Maybe that could work. Even if it doesn’t, the girl was cute. A picture of her might be nice to have. This, however, can wait till morning. As you and Renko begin to settle in, you wonder what the future may hold. If anything, you definitely have an adventure ahead of you.

END OF DAY 1
-----------------

That’s it for today. Tomorrow you’ll have a mix of easy mode and normal mode, but today was just the easy stuff.
>> No. 383
>Two more
>Oh, so there’s a third one.
?
>> No. 384
>>383

Writer error. I'll improve, I swear.
>> No. 385
Nuts, I missed it. Oh well. Good show, Nineball.
>> No. 386
Hey guys. I plan to write some more today, but not too much. Maybe 4-7 posts. In the meantime, does anyone have an idea for what the actual title of this LA could be?
>> No. 387
>>386

Jumping the Border
Border Crossing
Broken Borders

Etc.
>> No. 388
Border Bouncing
>> No. 389
>>387
"Border Crossing" sounds good.
>> No. 390
Endless frontier
>> No. 391
Why does no one want to give my one a nice name?
>> No. 392
>>391
Arachnophilia of Mushroom paradise
>> No. 393
>>391

Maybe because it's the original Limited Adventures, or maybe none of us can think of anything good.

>>387
>>389
Border Crossing" sounds fine to me, how about it?
>> No. 394
>>393

Damn it, I'm starting to hate this trip of mine.
>> No. 395
Perambulation of an Eastern Wonderland (short PEW PEW PEW)
>> No. 396
File 120958594446.gif - (51.37KB , 399x462 , 5a82ef911a57d1e414dab68101b57ed9.gif ) [iqdb]
396
The sun is shining bright this morning, and it seems to be shining directly into your face. You begin to get up, rubbing your eyes, and recall the events of the other day. It seems that Maribel has already gotten up, but Renko is still sleeping next to you. You realize that you were too tired to change last night, and find that you’re covered in sweat. You probably should have brought a change of clothes for today.

[ ] Gently wake Renko, ask if you could borrow some clothing.
[ ] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.
[ ] Wake her up, look for Maribel.
>> No. 397
[ ] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.

Miko has clothes for us.

>You realize that you were too tired to change last night, and find that you’re covered in sweat.
futa bath scene
>> No. 398
[X] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.

Ever hear of a harmonica virgin?
>> No. 399
[X] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.

Why disturb her? So moe, gonna die. Let's get the extra clothes from the miko, and explain wtf we're doing here.
>> No. 400
[ ] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.

Futa armpits will trump the miko pits.
>> No. 401
[X] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.
>> No. 402
[X] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.

Lookin' for new friends.
>> No. 403
[x] Let her sleep, go outside and look for the Miko.
>> No. 404
File 120958670346.gif - (28.17KB , 249x250 , [[[[[[[[[.gif ) [iqdb]
404
>>386
"Border Patrol" is a good idea, I think.
>> No. 405
File 120958697437.jpg - (16.21KB , 300x300 , 120880719012.jpg ) [iqdb]
405
You decide that the Miko may have some clothing prepared, and you proceed to go outside. It would be horrible to wake Renko up, after all she’s been through, right? You see that the open area of the shrine is empty, but some beer bottles are left lying around a bush, along with an odd gourd-like item. Now, what should you do?

[ ] Go in the large doors to your left.
[ ] Go through the doors up ahead.
[ ] Pick up the gourd.

If #3 was chosen

[ ] Uncork the gourd.
[ ] Leave the cork on.
>> No. 406
[x] Pick up the gourd.
[x] Leave the cork on.
If we have morning wood, there better be a "REIMU LOOK!" option.
>> No. 407
[ ] Pick up the gourd.

[ ] Leave the cork on.
>> No. 408
[ ] Pick up the gourd.

Let's befriend the Oni.

[ ] Leave the cork on.

Meh, why not?
>> No. 409
[ ] Go in the large doors to your left.
>> No. 410
[X] Pick up the gourd.
[X] Leave the cork on.

Free booze for later, when we try to ply someone with alcohol?
>> No. 411
[X] Go in the large doors to your left.

Suika'll probably be looking for that later; we can just tell her where we saw it. Points all the same.
>> No. 412
File 120958926797.jpg - (331.48KB , 708x969 , e74e2a6c316559e5d0ef22ee7c2b870d.jpg ) [iqdb]
412
You pick up the gourd, leaving the cork in. You feel rather refreshed today, and drinking would only make you feel worse. Best not to ruin a good thing, right?
The gourd seems to shake every now and then, but putting it away is no problem. Now, where is that shrine maiden?

[ ] Check the large doors to your left.
[ ] Check the doors up ahead.
[ ] Look around the shrine grounds some more.
>> No. 413
[x] Check the large doors to your left.
The gourd's shaking? Maybe it's actually a magic lamp.
>> No. 414
Suika trapped herself inside, maybe? Smooth move, kid.

[X] Look around the shrine grounds some more.
>> No. 415
[ ] Check the doors up ahead.

Anything works here.
>> No. 416
[x] Look around the shrine grounds some more.
>> No. 417
>>414
Swimming in a sea of sake? I'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

[X] Check the large doors to your left.
>> No. 418
[X] Look around the shrine grounds some more.
while
[X]uncorking gourd to examine cause of shaking
>> No. 419
File 120959306514.gif - (25.15KB , 400x553 , 1207856988773.gif ) [iqdb]
419
Looking around the grounds doesn’t accomplish much. You find bottle caps lying around, along with a 1000 yen bill. You figure that whoever lost it won’t mind, since they were careless enough to lose it in the first place. No sign of Maribel, the miko, or the horned girl anywhere. You think you hear some people talking behind the large doors, and some sounds can be heard behind the other door. You also notice a box sitting near the entrance, probably for donations.

[ ] Put the 1000 yen in the donation box.
[ ] Go through the large doors.
[ ] Go through the other doors.
>> No. 420
[X] Put the 1000 yen in the donation box.
[X] Go through the large doors.

First one, then the other.
>> No. 421
[x] Go through the other doors.
>> No. 422
[ ] Put the 1000 yen in the donation box.

oh ho, why not donate?
>> No. 423
[X] Put the 1000 yen in the donation box.

This is the right thing to do. You know it, and I know it.
>> No. 424
[X] Put the 1000 yen in the donation box.

Saisen, bitches.
>> No. 425
File 120959401212.gif - (467.33KB , 250x250 , 1207555519881.gif ) [iqdb]
425
You decide to drop the 1000 yen into the donation box. It falls to the bottom, and sits there.

Well, there goes some money you’ll never get back.

You inspect the noises coming from the doors again. By the way they sound, it would seem that the large doors lead to a room with two people in it, chatting between each other. The other room sounds like a bathroom, and it seems like someone is taking a shower at the moment. You wonder what exactly you should do, and then remember Renko.

[ ] Check to see if Renko has woken up.
[ ] Go into the bathroom.
[ ] Go through the large doors.
>> No. 427
>>425
Renko-chan~

[X] Check to see if Renko has woken up.
>> No. 428
[x] Go into the bathroom.

I don't see how this could be a bad idea!
>> No. 429
[X] Check to see if Renko has woken up.
Well, she is our friend.
>> No. 432
☞ Go into the bathroom.
>> No. 433
[X] Go into the bathroom.

We haven't died yet, right? Now seems like a good time to start.
>> No. 434
[X] Go into the bathroom.

Hell, could probably do with a shower ourselves.
>> No. 435
[x] Go into the bathroom.
Renko can wait, we smell filthy. That bathroom better be big enough to accommodate us too. Let's pray it'll be steamy enough to obscure our manbits so that we can get away with this.
>> No. 436
File 120959543683.jpg - (148.27KB , 800x1000 , d7d572471f4619187fccad1669e078cb.jpg ) [iqdb]
436
You decide to walk into the bathroom. When you do, you see that a curtain is pulled over the shower, and that whoever is behind the curtain was wearing some red and white clothing.
Wait.
That must be the shrine maiden, right? No, it definitely is. You think you might be better off leaving the scene, but your will to see her in the nude overcomes your better feelings. You rip back the shower curtains, and see her masturbating with what appears to be a long stick, with some soggy white paper on it. She immediately notices you, and freezes up.
“Uh…I just-“You try to say, but never finish. She screams at you, and shoves the stick into your eye. As all goes red, you see her wrap up in a towel and rush out of the bathroom. You die before you get to see anything else.

BAD END # 3
-----------

Well then, you got your first bad end. I'll continue later on, in an hour or two. Until then, goodbye.
>> No. 437
>>436
[X] Back one choice.
>> No. 438
[x] Back 1 choice
Damn, Reimu, way to overreact. We just wanted to shower!
>> No. 439
[X] Back one choice.
[X] Go through the large doors.

Masturbating Miko overreacts.
>> No. 440
☞ Check to see if Renko has woken up
>> No. 441
>>436
Where the hell did that come from?
>> No. 443
>>441

In this Gensokyo, people don't like girls with morning wood to catch them masturbating.
>> No. 444
File 120960169599.jpg - (79.65KB , 369x286 , 1207854590962.jpg ) [iqdb]
444
You decide to drop the 1000 yen into the donation box. It falls to the bottom, and sits there.

Well, there goes some money you’ll never get back.

You inspect the noises coming from the doors again. By the way they sound, it would seem that the large doors lead to a room with two people in it, chatting between each other. The other room sounds like a bathroom, and it seems like someone is taking a shower at the moment. You wonder what exactly you should do, and then remember Renko.

[ ] Check to see if Renko has woken up.
[ ] Go into the bathroom, but ready the camera.
[ ] Go through the large doors.
>> No. 445
[X] Go through the large doors.

As much as I would love a photo of Masturbating Miko Reimu, something tells me that's a bad idea.
>> No. 446
[X] Check to see if Renko has woken up.

Must have delicious Renko-chan.
>> No. 447
[x] Go through the large doors. Yell "IT'S GOOFY TIME!"
>> No. 448
[ ] Check to see if Renko has woken up.
>> No. 449
>>444
Maybe you should notify some folks in the other boards that you've started up, when you do.

Also, [x] Check to see if Renko has woken up.
>> No. 450
>>449

Nah, they can come check when they want to.

Renko won, writing starts now.
>> No. 451
File 120960392148.jpg - (59.50KB , 400x500 , 587838eacb7cdebce420afe7ab5c4585.jpg ) [iqdb]
451
Might as well go check up on Renko, right? You walk over to the door you came out of, and make your way back to the room. After sliding the door open, you’re met with the sight of a partially clothed Renko, who simply stares back at you.
You spend what seems like an eternity just standing there, but it’s actually only about one or two minutes. She eventually decides to speak up.
“Um, good morning! I was just changing out of my clothes to go take a shower, and…”
She stops there to just look at you, her face already lit up in a red color.

-----------
Now, just for fun, I’m going to have you figure out what to say in this situation.
>> No. 452
>>451
Apologize and step out of the room, closing the door behind you.
>> No. 453
>>451

[x] "Hey, what's this gourd I found?"
>> No. 454
>>451
Tell her you were just coming by to check on how she was doing, since you two had a rough night. Then say you'll come back later, and leave.
>> No. 455
>>451

"Want some help?"
>> No. 456
Tackle, "I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING ANY LONGER," sex Renko up.
>> No. 457
[x] "Damn, I need to take a shower too. How about we go in together, so neither of us have to wait?"
>> No. 458
[X] "I was about to shower too. Why don't we take one together, we can wash each others back."
>> No. 459
[x] "Damn, I need to take a shower too. How about we go in together, so neither of us have to wait?"
>> No. 460
>>458
seconding this, make it seem like an innocent offer so she will be more likely to except
>> No. 461
>>456
>>457
>>458
>>459
>>460

Okay then. I'll eat some food, and then I'll get back to writing in about 7-20 minutes.
>> No. 462
>>461
No, don't include 456! We don't want to molest her. Yet.
>> No. 463
Isn't this a bad idea? We kind of have a penis, you know.
>> No. 464
>>463

You should have thought about that before.
>> No. 465
>>462
seconded, its not time to rape her yet
>> No. 466
>>465

The goal isn't to rape her in the first place. The goal is to make her love us, so we can have consensual sex in the missionary position.
>> No. 467
>>463
If Renko doesn't know this yet, the reaction will be worth it.
>> No. 468
>>467

She doesn't know yet. I'm typing right now, I'll probably have it ready in a few minutes.
>> No. 469
>>466
you sick monster.
>> No. 470
>>469

We already chose to be a monster. We're a freak of nature, remember?
>> No. 471
>>470
While that may be true, do you truly wish to have consensual sex? IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION? You have gone too far, Anonymous.
>> No. 472
File 120960944998.jpg - (21.39KB , 550x733 , bathroom_01.jpg ) [iqdb]
472
“You know, I need to take a shower too. How about we go in together? We could wash each other’s backs.” You make the friendliest smile that you can manage, and wait for her reaction.
“Yeah, that sounds nice. We could have a little time alone for while.”
She continues to undress, and wraps up in a towel. You have done the same, and made sure that she didn’t see anything below your waist while you changed. It may be a problem to make sure she doesn’t see anything that might surprise her, but you should be able to manage it.
You and Renko walk over to the door leading into the bathroom, and Reimu walks out.
“Ah, you two. I’ve already put out a change of clothes for each of you, and there should be some soap and shampoo under the sink. Come to the main room when you finish washing each other, okay?”
You nod, and she walks away. Going into the bathroom, you notice that it is a rather good size, and that the bathtub should be able to hold two in it. It could probably hold three if you needed it to, though it would be rather uncomfortable. You open the little doors under the sink, and see an assortment of bathing supplies.

[ ] Grab the pink soap.
[ ] Grab the white soap.
[ ] Get the bubble bath.
[ ] Get the small shampoo container.
[ ] Get the large shampoo container.
[ ] A stick? It looks kind of wet…
>> No. 473
[x] Get the bubble bath.
>> No. 474
[ ] Get the bubble bath.

Hides our junk. Then we can surprise her with it later.
>> No. 475
[X] Grab the pink soap.
[X] Get the bubble bath.
[X] Get the small shampoo container.
[X] A stick? It looks kind of wet…

Smell girly and carry a big stick.
>> No. 476
[ ] Get the bubble bath.
[ ] Grab the pink soap.
[ ] Get the small shampoo container.

They're kinda.. all inclusive. You need soap and shampoo, and we need the bubble bath to hide our man meat.
>> No. 477
[X] Grab the pink soap.
[X] Get the small shampoo container.
[X] Get the bubble bath.
That stick might not be so useful now. Maybe later.
>> No. 478
[X] Get the bubble bath.
[X] Grab the pink soap.
[X] Get the small shampoo container.
>> No. 479
File 12096111472.jpg - (53.20KB , 579x630 , 83c58d7bcced330c597594b8f75d18c5.jpg ) [iqdb]
479
You grab these items, and begin to prepare the bath. Renko takes a seat on the toilet while waiting for you to have it ready. You make sure to make the water burning hot, and then top it off with a little cool water. Any steam that could hide your additional limb will be appreciated. It doesn’t take long for the bubbles to form in the bath, and you’re ready to get in.

[ ] Go in first.
[ ] Let Renko go first.
[ ] Drop the towel while facing Renko.
>> No. 480
[x] Go in first.
>> No. 481
[x] Go in first.
Anything else risks getting caught.
>> No. 483
[x] Drop the towel while facing Renko.

I sense no flaw in this logic!
>> No. 484
[X] Go in first.

Think this is our best bet to not get caught. Then again, if she sits on it.. Ouch. We want to save the surprise for later.
>> No. 485
[X] Go in first.

We can let her find out should her hand slip.
>> No. 486
>>Drop the towel while facing Renko.
Oh ho, why not render everything we just did pointless?
[X] Go in first.
>> No. 487
[X] Go in first.

Yeah, Door #3 is just... yeah. 1 and 2 have about the same odds of backfiring on us, guess we'll just have to cross our fingers. And our legs.
>> No. 488
File 120961210744.png - (168.60KB , 330x380 , 242c89bbd1c1cf4684a629368f8a282e.png ) [iqdb]
488
It would be best to go first, don’t want to risk letting Renko see your dick. You go in, holding the towel behind you to hide your crotch. The water is pretty hot, and you resist for a second, but submerge most of your body in the bubbly water.
“Come on in! It’s a little hot, but it feels good after a second or two of lying in here.”
Renko nods and pulls her towel off. Unlike you, she actually has some breasts, though they are rather small.
“So, what should we talk about while we bathe?”

Choose one of these.

[ ] Use soap first.
[ ] Let Renko use the soap first.

Now choose one of these.

[ ] “So, what do you think we’ll see outside the shrine?”
[ ] “What do you think the others are talking about?”
[ ] “I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?”

---------

Sorry about the lack of Renko nudes. The only ones I could find had Maribel in them, and none of them were full nudes.
>> No. 489
[ ] Let Renko use the soap first.
[ ] “I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?”

Maybe she'll want to talk about us.
>> No. 490
>>488
[ ] Let Renko use the soap first.

I'd rather let her wash with it first, instead of putting it on our junk then letting her use it.

[ ] “I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?”

For the same reason as >>489
>> No. 491
[X] Let Renko use the soap first.
[X] “What do you think the others are talking about?”

Shift the conversation away from us.
>> No. 492
[X] Let Renko use the soap first.
[X] “I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?

Sounds like a plan to me.
>> No. 493
[x] Use soap first.

it's hot if we rub it all over our man meat and then let her use it.

[x] “I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?”

do want renko route, i think this is the best bet to get there
>> No. 494
You really want her to talk about us? Because I can see how that one will go:

"I... I'd like to talk about... us, if that's..."

Cue her reaching over to hold our hand, but instead grabbing our cock.

"That's... WHAT IS THAT?"
>> No. 495
[x] Let Renko use the soap first.
[x] “I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?”
>> No. 496
File 120961310293.jpg - (17.88KB , 269x305 , 120914488591.jpg ) [iqdb]
496
Handing the soap to Renko, you think, and then find that you’d rather hear about what she has to say.
“I can’t think of much, what do you want to talk about?”
“Well… I’m not sure. Oh! I just thought, you don’t think that girl with horns eats people like that small girl we met, right? I mean, it would be pretty odd if a man eating monster lived here with Reimu.”
“Huh? Who’s Reimu?”
“That shrine maiden, of course. Anyway, what do you think?”

[ ] “Probably a man eater.”
[ ] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”
[ ] “I’d like to eat you, if you know what I mean.”
>> No. 497
[X] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”

Don't scare the girl.
>> No. 498
[X] “I’d like to eat you, if you know what I mean.”

Bow-chika-bow-wow.
>> No. 499
[ ] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”
>> No. 500
[x] “I’d like to eat you, if you know what I mean.”

Woo! Sexual innuendo!
>> No. 501
[X] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”
>> No. 502
[x] "She's probably in this gourd, would you like to see her?"
>> No. 503
Unless another vote gets higher before I wake up, the kindly drunk option wins. Good night everyone.
>> No. 504
>>503
Good job, now everyone is going to spam vote something stupid.
>> No. 505
[x] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”
>> No. 506
[ ] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”


I'll just add some insurance, remember anon yout target is to be trained by Youmu.

IfyouknowwhatImean
>> No. 507
>>506
What about Ray Bradbury?
>> No. 508
[ ] “I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”
>> No. 509
File 120967371359.jpg - (224.74KB , 450x580 , 9557a4acb2c7e304fc0f647e66f225c5.jpg ) [iqdb]
509
“I don’t think she eats people. She seems like a kindly drunk to me.”
Renko nods. “It would be odd for her to be here otherwise.”
Ren eventually finishes using the soap, and hands it to you. She just sits there for a while, but eventually decides to continue talking.
“So… What do you think of me?”
Your mind races. What exactly is Renko to you? What if your answer hurts her? Thinking it over, you decide to tell her…

[ ] “You’re a good friend, and I’m lucky to have you around.”
[ ] “You’re really cute, especially when you get clingy like last night.”
[ ] “You seem like a little sister, kind of like someone fragile that needs a big sister to take care of her.”
>> No. 510
[X] “You seem like a little sister, kind of like someone fragile that needs a big sister to take care of her.”

Not that interested in her. A little too dere for my tastes.
>> No. 511
[ ] “You’re really cute, especially when you get clingy like last night.”

So moe, I'm going to die.
>> No. 512
☞ “You’re really cute, especially when you get clingy like last night.”

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 513
[X] “You’re really cute, especially when you get clingy like last night.”

my inner pedophile wants to vote for this
>> No. 514
>>510

Getting in Renko's pants doesn't lock us out of other characters permanently. Oh ho, why not whore ourselves?
>> No. 515
File 120967476873.png - (211.85KB , 330x380 , censor1.png ) [iqdb]
515
“You’re really cute, especially when you get clingy like last night.”
She breaks unto a deep blush again, fiddling her hands around in the bath. She obviously enjoys the compliment, but tries to act like she doesn’t.
“Yeah, well, I was scared. I mean, fear makes you do silly things, and—Wait, what’s this?”
Her hand has gripped itself around your penis, and she quickly realizes what the object is as you get hard. Her face begins to go from red to white, and she just stares at the fleshy member that is rising in the water.
“I… Uh… I…”

[ ] Run out of the bathroom with your clothes, and change back in the other room.
[ ] Ask her to move her hand up and down.
[ ] Flip her over and proceed to rape.
>> No. 516
[x] Ask her to move her hand up and down.
>> No. 517
[X] Run out of the bathroom with your clothes, and change back in the other room.

It's not time yet. Show her we had no intent like that, we'll grow on her a bit as a result.
>> No. 518
[X] Ask her to move her hand up and down.

Oh ho, why not make an outrageous request?
>> No. 519
☞ Run out of the bathroom with your clothes, and change back in the other room.
>> No. 520
[c] Run out of the bathroom with your clothes, and change back in the other room.
>> No. 521
[X] Run out of the bathroom with your clothes, and change back in the other room.
>> No. 522
File 120967600645.gif - (18.17KB , 304x388 , e1bc433ce481c09b2b0196c45b5d1efc.gif ) [iqdb]
522
You begin to run out of the bathroom, but you make sure to grab your clothes first. You streak across the open area of the shrine, and get back into your room. There’s thankfully no one but you in the room. You begin to change into the new clothes, and put the old ones in your backpack. These new clothes include a t-shirt, a white over-shirt, a long blue coat, whose tail nearly touches the ground, a pair of dark blue slacks, and a belt. The clothes aren’t really your style, but they at least go better with the fedora then your other clothes did.

[ ] Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.
[ ] Think of a lie you can tell Renko to make her think she was imagining things.
[ ] Check inventory.
>> No. 523
[ ] Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.

I don't agree with lying to Renko. We need to explain later, in private.
>> No. 524
[c] Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.

dont wanna leave these behind
>> No. 525
>>522
☞ Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.
>> No. 526
[X] Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.

Equip thyself.
>> No. 527
☞ Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.
☞ Check inventory.
>> No. 528
[ ] Flip her over and proceed to rape.

HONK HONK
>> No. 529
>>522
We need a drawfag to draw us.
>> No. 530
>>523
Agreed. But, don't say anything about it, either. Let her bring the subject up when she's ready.

[X] Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.
[X] Check inventory.
>> No. 531
[ ] Put the dagger and camera back on your belt.
[ ] Think of a lie you can tell Renko to make her think she was imagining things.

I am ALWAYS late to these threads
>> No. 532
File 12096774399.jpg - (267.46KB , 496x700 , 120723825857.jpg ) [iqdb]
532
You decide to put the dagger and camera back on your belt. You figure that Renko will be out soon enough, and you then go to the main room behind the large doors of the shrine. You walk in to find Maribel, Reimu, and the horned girl sitting around a kotatsu. They turn their attention to you, and you notice two spots on one side of the table, each with a pillow on the ground and a cup of tea on the table.
“Well then,” Reimu says,” Sit down. The tea will get cold if you don’t drink it soon.”
You obey, and find that the gourd is shaking again. Everyone seems to turn their attention to the horned girl, who begins to talk.
“Well, like I was saying, I haven’t been able to find the gourd anywhere. It just sort of disappeared last night after I passed out.”
Reimu sighs at this. “It’s probably for the best, you should spend more time helping me around the shrine, and less time drinking out of that thing.”
The horned girl puffs her cheek in a pout. “It’s a family treasure, and I’m merely treasuring it. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

[ ] “Do you mean this gourd?”
[ ] Remain silent.
>> No. 533
>>531

I think it may be because I'm from America, a bit of a problem with the time difference, right?
>> No. 534
[X] “Do you mean this gourd?”

Get Suika on our good side. Tell her we found it outside on the ground.
>> No. 535
☞ “Do you want this gourd?”
>> No. 536
[X] “Do you mean this gourd?”

It is hers, after all. A drunk Suika is always fun.
>> No. 537
[ ] “Do you want this gourd?"

Do you want this gourd?
>> No. 538
>>532

[ ] “Do you mean this gourd?”

>>533

No it's more like, I'll notice you're thread is active so I'll open it. But I'm busy writing myself so I won't refresh before voting so I'm always the slowpoke.
>> No. 539
>>538

Oh, that explains it.

Gourd won (big suprise), I'll start writing after I read about Captain Anon's latest antics.
>> No. 540
[X] “Do you mean this gourd?”

A true gentleman does not stand between a loli and her bottomless booze bottle.
>> No. 541
File 120967963547.jpg - (78.45KB , 500x672 , 1d9dd5993a6ff01612ac078189c96012.jpg ) [iqdb]
541
“Do you mean this gourd?”
You hold up the object, and the horned girl’s eyes light up with joy as she snatches it from you.
“Where did you find it? I had looked through the whole shrine for this!”
“It was lying outside in the courtyard. I thought it looked interesting, so I picked it up.”
She grabs your hand and shakes it with tremendous force, a large grin spread over her face.
“Thanks a lot! By the way, my name’s Suika, and I hope we can get drunk sometime.”
Reimu sighs after glaring over at you. “You really need a better way to introduce yourself, Suika. It isn’t normal to run around telling people you want to get drunk with them.”
“She found my precious thing, so I’m perfectly okay with getting drunk with her. But… I guess that really does go for most anyone. Huh.”
Reimu looks back to you.
“Once your friend is back out of the bath, I suggest that you go to the Kourindou. Seeing as you and your friends are from the outside, you may be able to find something you know how to use there. After that, I suggest that you go to the human village, you’ll be safest there.”

[ ] Nod and then go look for Renko.
[ ] Nod and then go back to the room.
[ ] Inventory.
>> No. 543
☞ Nod and then go look for Renko.
>> No. 544
[X] Nod and then go back to the room.

I doubt Renko is going to be comfortable around us for a while.
>> No. 545
[X] Nod and then go back to the room.
>> No. 546
[ ] Nod and then go back to the room.
>> No. 547
>>542
Changing to [X] Nod and then go back to the room.
>> No. 548
[ ] Nod and then go back to the room.
[ ] Inventory.
>> No. 549
File 120968080488.jpg - (98.24KB , 600x776 , 5ad8f4fc945d5978a680f9d5d96098bf.jpg ) [iqdb]
549
You nod a yes to Reimu, as much as she seems to dislike you, she has let you stay in her shrine for the night, which was pretty kind of her. You get up and go back to the room, which is still empty. Renko must be really upset about what happened, and as a result must be avoiding you. You sigh about the situation and look at the room one more time. Wait… You didn’t put the beds up earlier. And Renko’s backpack is gone.

[ ] Investigate the closet.
[ ] Go look for Renko.
[ ] Inventory.
>> No. 551
[X] Investigate the closet.

Might be some clues to where Renko wandered off to. It's not like finding her will be an easy task to accomplish at the moment.
>> No. 552
Aw, hell.

Quick [X] Inventory check, then [X] Go look for Renko.
>> No. 553
[ ] Inventory.
>> No. 554
>>552
>>553

Listen to these two. I've been trying to give you a hint about something for awhile now.
>> No. 555
>>550

Changing to [ ] Inventory.
>> No. 556
File 120968255433.jpg - (199.36KB , 1335x1001 , 1208490508994.jpg ) [iqdb]
556
You decide to check your belongings, don’t want to be missing anything.

Inventory:
Fedora (Equipped)
Outfit #1 (Dirty)
Outfit #2 (Equipped)
Bucket Hat
Flat Cap
Gatsby
Bucket Hat
Dagger (Ready for use)
Camera (Ready for use)
Camera Case (Equipped)
Bottle Caps 5 ea.
Cell Phone (In Outfit #1)
Diary (1/5 full)

It seems as if the dagger is hiding a memory of yours, and it feels important too. You also think of discarding the bottle caps.

[ ] Focus on the dagger.
[ ] Discard the bottle caps.
[ ] Open the closet.
>> No. 557
Also, I'm practicing using my tablet and photoshop for drawing. I'll try to make an acceptable picture of the main character in outfit #2, but any other drawfags are welcome to draw the main character if they want to.
>> No. 558
[ ] Focus on the dagger.
>> No. 559
>Diary (1/5 full)

Hm? When'd we get the time to write in this?
>> No. 560
[ ] Focus on the dagger.
[ ] Call Renko on phone.

It may work if we're at the shrine right?
>> No. 561
[X] Focus on the dagger.

Blade, offer your secrets to me!
>> No. 562
>>559

It's stuff from before you went into Gensokyo. One does not merely buy a diary, one uses it as well.
>> No. 563
>>560

It would, and write-in votes are (almost) always accepted.
>> No. 564
In that case.

[x] Focus on the dagger.
[x] Call Renko on phone.
>> No. 565
>>562
Kinda figured. Never hurts to double-check, though.

[X] Focus on the dagger.
[X] Have Maribel call Renko.

Seems to me there's a chance she wouldn't answer if she saw it was us calling. Then again, does Maribel even have her phone?
>> No. 566
File 120968416042.gif - (74.83KB , 480x320 , 1206570743756.gif ) [iqdb]
566
You focus on the dagger, trying to remember what’s so important about it. After a while of thinking, you begin to give up, until the memories rush back into your head.
This dagger. It’s an heirloom of your family, passed down from early Japan. According to the story of your family, it’s supposed to have the power to make killing a youkai a much easier task, just about as easy as killing a large man with the dagger, but its short range makes it almost useless in those situations. You also remember that there are two other important heirlooms that go with this one, a katana and, oddly enough, a claymore. You believe that the claymore was one item that was introduced fairly recently, and lost recently as well. You also remember that your cousin inherited the katana and lost it, but your grandmother gave the dagger to your mother, who gave the dagger to you. You always hid it in the wall so the other family members wouldn’t attempt to steal it, and you’ve managed to keep it up ‘till now.
You make a mental note of all this, right before a loud shaking begins to come from the closet, along with an odd growling.

[ ] Ready dagger.
[ ] Kick door open.
[ ] Stay still.
[ ] Run.

(NOTE: 3 of 5 objectives are completed towards unlocking the side story, “Journey of the Clairvoyant Maiden”. Also, space-filler image.)
>> No. 567
[X] Ready dagger.
[X] Kick door open.

Let's rumble.
>> No. 568
>>566

[ ] Ready dagger.
[ ] Kick door open.

"HAVE AT THEE!"
>> No. 569
[x] Ready dagger.
[x] Stay still.
>> No. 570
[ ] Ready dagger.
>> No. 571
[X] Ready dagger.
[X] Stay still.

Wait and dodge.

Also, tsurupettan is always relevant.
>> No. 572
A tie between staying still and kicking the door open. Choose wisely, anonymous.
>> No. 573
[X] Stay still.
>> No. 574
File 120968720184.jpg - (230.21KB , 500x580 , 2bcc77cddfbe8d42a325cca8dff32b75.jpg ) [iqdb]
574
You ready your dagger for an attack, and remain frozen. The noises have died out, and the commotion has stopped. The closet suddenly flies open, with Renko jumping out.
“RAWR! Ha, you really fell for that, didn’t you?”
You smile and think about how you did almost unload in your pants, but then remember what happened with Renko, and how she’s acting now. Either way, it’s a good thing you didn’t kick the door open.

[ ] Ask about her behavior.
[ ] Leave the subject alone.
[ ] Ruffle her hair.
>> No. 575
>>574
[ ] Ask about her behavior.

"Girl, you CRAZY!"
>> No. 576
[x] Leave the subject alone.
>> No. 577
[X] Ruffle her hair.

It must be done.
>> No. 578
[ ] Ruffle her hair.

RUFFLE. SHE'S A LITTLE GIRL, SO RUFFLING WILL WORK.
>> No. 579
[ ] Ruffle her hair.

Ruffling finger.
>> No. 580
[x] Ruffle her hair.
THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER
IT'S BURNING PALM TELLS ME TO BEFRIEND YOU!
>> No. 581
how do you ruffle a girl's hair if she has cancer and her hair is chemo'd out?

;_;
>> No. 582
File 120968821146.gif - (85.94KB , 100x100 , satokohojo1.gif ) [iqdb]
582
You reach out to ruffle her hair. You begin your ruffling, and you think she is enjoying it, until you see her face. She is staring at you in an insane shock, and quickly slaps your arm away from her head. She starts to shiver and covers her mouth, bending over into a slumped stance, eventually running from the room. Opening the door, you find a bit of what looks like clear vomit on the floor.

[ ] Follow after her.
[ ] Just stand there.
[ ] Look for Maribel.
>> No. 583
>>581
Rub her bald spot for good luck.
>> No. 584
[x] Follow after her.
>> No. 585
[X] Follow after her.

Suddenly, I don't like the idea of her running around. Has exposure to our futa nature shocked her into insanity?
>> No. 586
>>582
[ ] Follow after her.

Ask her what was wrong.
>> No. 587
YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THE HAT TO RUFFLE.

REMOVING THE HAT CAUSES IMMENSE PAIN AND SICKNESS FOLLOWED BY DEATH.
>> No. 588
>>582
I don't know these characters, what just happened?
>> No. 589
>>581
Renko has cancer?

No seriously, does she? I have no idea about these two.
>> No. 590
>>588

I kind of pulled a Higurashi on you guys. (From the hair ruffling causing her to stumble backwards and vomit to some degree.)
Renko's reaction is part of her character development, and you'll learn about what caused it later on.
>> No. 591
>>589

I've never heard about her having cancer, but she definately has her hair in this story.
>> No. 592
File 120968966853.jpg - (180.20KB , 580x557 , 50ddaf9ea6ccec0c8ad7b11da4acd8da.jpg ) [iqdb]
592
You decide to follow after her, running out into the courtyard again. You can hear footsteps running away into the forest, and you catch a glimpse of someone out there. You aren’t sure what to do, but you decide to think for a second before acting.

[ ] Rush after the person.
[ ] Look for Maribel.
[ ] Look around the shrine.
>> No. 593
[X] Look for Maribel.

We might want some help on this. Charging off by ourselves is just asking for trouble.
>> No. 594
>I kind of pulled a Higurashi on you guys.

FUUUUUUCK!!!
>> No. 595
[X] Rush after the person.

Headlong into the unknown.
>> No. 596
[ ] Look for Maribel.
>> No. 597
>>592
[ ] Look for Maribel.

To be honest I would like to abuse the ruffle = puke thing just for shits and giggles.
>> No. 598
>>597

Go ahead.
>> No. 599
File 120969048927.jpg - (167.54KB , 685x500 , 826bfca45dcbb273f999e3b4a9d4496d.jpg ) [iqdb]
599
It would be reckless to rush after whoever that was, right? You look for Maribel, and find her in the shrine’s kitchen. You fill her in on what happened, leaving out the part about the bath, and she puts the knife she was using back on the counter.
“We’ll have to look for her then. I’ll stay here and look around, you can go look in the woods. You should be just fine with that heirloom of yours, right?”
She takes off into the next room, apparently going to check all of them out. You are left in the kitchen, with the responsibility of finding Renko weighing on your shoulders.

[ ] GO GO GO!!
[ ] Grab the knife.
[ ] Look back in your room.
>> No. 600
[X] GO GO GO!!

... and don't stop!
>> No. 601
[ ] Look back in your room.

Go back and check FIRST, don't rush headlong in to the woods.
>> No. 602
>>599
[X] Look back in your room.
>> No. 603
[c] Look back in your room.
>> No. 604
File 120969168569.jpg - (122.52KB , 500x500 , 120771002682.jpg ) [iqdb]
604
You run back to your room to look for Renko. After searching the closet, you find no one in there.
“Hey! I told you to run after her, I’ve got the shrine covered!” Maribel is standing next to the door, with a particularly annoyed look on her face. You nod, and make a dash outside, and then into the woods. The sun isn’t directly overhead, but it’s still up in the sky. You keep running through the forest for a while, until you spot a blonde girl standing over someone who’s fallen to the ground.

[ ] Approach them.
[ ] Keep running.
[ ] Stand and watch.
>> No. 606
[x] Approach them.

Do it.
>> No. 607
[X] Approach them.

"We meet again, Rumia. Let this be our final batHHNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH."
>> No. 609
[ ] Keep running.

Go to hell Rumia
>> No. 610
[x] Approach them.
>> No. 611
[x] Keep running... Right into Rumia, where you then kick her like a football.
>> No. 612
File 120969241836.jpg - (158.51KB , 900x720 , 120781315261.jpg ) [iqdb]
612
You decide to get closer, and see that it’s Rumia standing over a trembling Renko.
“I wonder what you’re doing out here, all alone? If you’re looking for a warm place to stay, my stomach is a perfectly fine home.”
Ren keeps shivering until she spots you. She keeps her gaze fixed on you, and doesn’t pay any attention to her captor.
“Hmm? So, your fun friend from before has shown up?” Rumia doesn’t turn her gaze to you, but instead remains in her place.

[ ] Charge at her.
[ ] Try to compromise.
[ ] Duck and hide.
>> No. 613
[x] Try to compromise.
>> No. 614
[X] Try to compromise.

Maybe we could take her, and maybe not. She's not really reacting to our presence, so probably not.

Also, I'm probably just being clueless again, but how does Maribel know about our heirloom?
>> No. 615
File 12096930664.jpg - (38.29KB , 300x300 , rumia085.jpg ) [iqdb]
615
[X] Try to compromise.
[X] Ready dagger.

I... I still don't want to hurt the moe darkness.
>> No. 616
[x] Cast Magic Missile at the darkness.
>> No. 617
>>614

You told her a while after befriending her, since it seemed like some silly family drama that could pass the time. In other words, before the story started.
>> No. 618
File 120969359234.png - (133.42KB , 400x400 , 120777341936.png ) [iqdb]
618
You attempt to compromise with her, and ask what she would like in exchange for Renko.
“Hmm… I do like the way you act, and the satisfaction of chewing on your flesh would be much sweeter than eating this girl’s meat. How about you give yourself up in exchange for her life?”

[ ] Accept.
[ ] Refuse.
>> No. 619
File 120969368763.jpg - (137.15KB , 518x610 , nanayashiki.jpg ) [iqdb]
619
[x] Accept.
Yessss, closer, just a little bit closer...
>> No. 620
[X] Accept.
[X] Cross your fingers behind your back.

Sorry, my sweet darkness, but I must lie to you now. In another time, another place...
>> No. 621
>>617
Fair enough. Sorry to keep bugging you with this crap.

>>618
[X] Accept, but keep the dagger up a sleeve or something.
>> No. 622
>>621

It's okay. But reading the diary would reveal more of your past, and give you a few advantages in the game. I'm thinking of making it a special weekend thing.

Also, I'm going to take a shower now. I'll be back soon to write about your misfortune.
>> No. 623
[x] Accept.

She's gonna get stabbed.
>> No. 624
File 120969580474.png - (21.74KB , 300x300 , 1206580024355.png ) [iqdb]
624
You accept her offer, and she spins around to look at you.
“Really? I can have you instead of this girl?”
You nod, and wait for her next move. She throws her arms to her sides in joy.
“Yaaa~aay! I’ll sleep a lot better tomorrow when I’ve had you for my meal~!”
She skips over to you, swaying her arms side to side. She does seem rather cute, no, she IS really cute. The way she was acting before must have been her predator’s instincts, right?
Just as you’re about to say something, you notice that you can’t see Rumia anymore.
“Good night, supper~.”
Before you can turn, you fall to the ground. As the world fades to black, you see Renko running away, and Rumia bending down to look you in the face.
“I can’t wait, I wonder how you’ll taste? I wonder, I wonder~?”
>> No. 625
>>624
[X] STAB THE ADORABLE BITCH
>> No. 626
>>624
God damnit
>> No. 627
File 12096961405.jpg - (50.96KB , 519x540 , 120770858585.jpg ) [iqdb]
627
The world begins to come back into view. You see that you’re lying in a clearing, and that the moon is out. You try to remember what just happened, and are reminded of Rumia knocking you out, and Renko running to safety.
“Are you awake? Can I eat now?”
You turn around to see Rumia, who has been watching you all this time.
“It was a boring wait, but I felt like eating you at night, so I could be full longer. Plus, it’s fun to play with food before killing it.”
You ask her what’s going on, and she smiles while she answers.
“I’m about to have the best meal I’ve had in months. Do you have a last request?”

[ ] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”
[ ] “Could you let me go?”
[ ] “Can I have a hug?”
>> No. 628
[x] “Can I have a hug?”
Even in the off chance that she stole our dagger, we still have ANOTHER piercing weapon...
>> No. 629
[x] “Can I have a hug?”
>> No. 630
[x] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

Obvious solution.
>> No. 631
>>627
[X] “Can I have a hug?”

HUG N STAB TIEM
>> No. 632
[X] “Can I have a hug?”

Cue boner.
>> No. 633
>>628
I like the way you think, Anonymous.

[X] “Can I have a hug?”
>> No. 634
File 120969719886.jpg - (308.68KB , 871x722 , 120777616120.jpg ) [iqdb]
634
“A hug? Okay, one hug. Then I’ll have my meal.” She wraps her arms around you, her soft skin feels so nice, and her hair smells kind of like strawberries. You savor the soft embrace of the girl, and even run your hand through her hair.
“Hey! Don’t do things without telling me first.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Well, anyway, how is the hug?”
“Really nice, you smell really good too.” You’re getting a boner from all of this.
“Well then, it’s my turn to have fun.”
“What do you mea-”
You don’t finish. She buries her face and hands into your chest, ripping you open. Blood falls on her light skin, and she pulls out what you recognize as your lung.
“I guess I’ll eat this first. It looks kind of flat, but it probably tastes good.”
The world doesn’t go black this time. It turns red as you fall over, the blood staining your eyes. As Rumia eats her meal, you drift off into an eternal sleep.

BAD END # 5 - “You can have my heart, too.”
>> No. 635
>>628
When I said "Stab the adorable bitch", this thought came to my mind, as well.

>>631
More like HUG AND BITE OUR HEAD OFF TIEM.

[x] "Could you call me 'Onee-chan'?"

Or, if we're getting Higurashi'd...
[x] "Call me 'Nee-nee'."
>> No. 636
>>634

Shit, do we get a continue? How many choices back can we go?
>> No. 637
Aw, I was hoping to surprise her with our penis. Damn.

Anyway;

[X] Back One Choice
[X] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

... that's the wrong choice too, isn't it?
>> No. 638
>>636

You guys have infinite continues right now, but they'll be limited once Day 2 is over.

Also, should I make a new thread?
>> No. 639
>>634
>into your chest, ripping you open.
YOU ARE A LOLI! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TINY GUTS!
>> No. 640
Well, fuck. MOU IKKAI
[x] "Could you call me 'Onee-chan'?"
>> No. 641
>>638
[X] New Thread
[X] Back One Choice
[X] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”
>> No. 643
>>638
[ ] New Thread
[ ] Back One Choice
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

Seconding.
>> No. 648
[x] New Thread
[x] Back One Choice
[x] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

Jumping on the bandwagon.