[Return]
Archived thread

File 121464888593.jpg - (269.12KB , 1600x1200 , 1207425273608.jpg ) [iqdb]
6591 No. 6591
I think /border/ could stand to have another LA. Very simple, just standard LA things, no special rules. Write-ins are most certainly encouraged and, since I'm so generous, will for the most part, always turn out good. (Unless it's a really stupid write-in, at which point I might have to deeply punish for~)

Combined choices are allowed unless stated under the votes. Though choosing EVERY vote isn't allowed.

Other then that, just uh...have fun and I hope this turns out okay! The beginning of the story is on the next post.

>> No. 6592
File 121464892171.jpg - (196.40KB , 1400x1050 , 1190573670892.jpg ) [iqdb]
6592
Swirling. Everything's swirling. You can't make heads or tails out of what just happened to you. You can't remember anything, anything at all. Who you are, where you came from, what you've done...for the most part, all you remember is common sense, most of your personality and your name. Everything else...draws a blank. Further more, it seems your senses are all shot. Or well, it seems like it for the most part. You haven't actually tried it out. You can't feel anything...so that's one sense down. You can sniff...but you don't smell anything in particular either. You also don't hear anything or taste anything. This is bad. Are you dead? Is this the afterlife? Wait, there's still one more sense. You go ahead and try it out. Your eyes slowly open.

It's unlike anything you've ever seen.

Eyes. Thousands upon thousands of eyes staring at you. Their creepy gaze fixed on you and piercing your very existance. You don't know where you are, or how you got into this predicament, but already you feel yourself ready to leave this place. It's far too surreal for it to be healthy. You stand up, sure enough you're healthy at least. Your body isn't built too, too bad. Maybe you could stand to lose a bit of that chunkiness but...hey, wait, you don't think these are your normal clothing. A long white robe with a blue, sash-like thread down the middle...hmm, the thread is empty, but it looks like the design of it was made to hold something. Like some sort of pattern. Ah, who cares, there's something more important on your mind right now. You lift the robing up and...whew, you're wearing nice pants at least. Would be a crime to walk around in a robe like that without anything under it, at least on the lower body area. Can't let the little soldier wallow around like you're wearing some type of silly skirt.

That's unimportant though, as you remember your current state of affairs. You need to get out of here, you can feel the thousands of gazes start melting you down to the core and it's killing your nerves. You look around, and discover that oddly, the floor is there...but when you look at it, it's like looking at more of the eyes...it's like that really bad DOOM map where all the textures are invisible and all you see is endless sky. What makes this worse is that no matter where you look, it's all the same...more eyes. No end in sight. Just an endless void as far as the eye can see. Well damn.

Not all is lost though. Soon you hear a voice. It's very faint, but it appears to be calling out to you. It's a beautiful, soothing voice for the most part. You look around and discover the source of the voice, and soon find yourself charging towards it. Running, you keep running, needing to find solace from the never ending stares afixed on you. Soon, the voice becomes clear. Indeed it is calling out to you. You can only just bare make it out until you find out what it's saying.

"Will you serve me?"

You stop. Slowly your pace drops beofre you're halted, looking up at the sky supposedly and wondering what the voice meant. Soon, you feel something. You quickly turn around and find a beautiful woman standing before you, wearing something similar to you except the dress is wider, and the middle is purple with a unique design on it. Her hat has a large red ribbon on it and she's holding a parasol. She has long, blonde hair, fanning out with red ribbons tied to the hair resting on her shoulders. She has a strong air of maturity, intelligence and experience about her. Definitely someone you could respect, but you would see after you've been properly introduced to her. She's giving you this satisfied, almost seductive look that most certainly digs into your soul and makes house in it. It's a look that will never leave your mind for years to come, after your eyes have met hers. You can feel like your heart just jumped up your throat but suddenly, you find yourself unable to think about that as she catches the look on your face.

"I see you're excited to see me. Whether it's because you're all alone or because of me, I'm not sure~"

Is she...teasing you? With her voice? Her way with words? Her eyes? Those massive pilows on her chest? You don't know, but it's almost turning you on. Oh god, you're starting to feel like this is the part where she forces you to the ground and brutally rapes you, and you end up liking it. Oh god do you end up liking it. Now you're liking it too much and you're starting to display it physically. You can feel your stick starting to shift from first gear to sixth as you hulp. The woman seems to smile more and hides her face behind her fan. Why, you don't know. She's either trying to hide a blush or she's trying to hide her smile so as not to embarrass you further. But by the looks of it, it definitely would seem to be the latter. Does she like how she seems to have so much control over you just because you're thinking about her like this? Is she that amused by your sudden arousal, or is this one of those just as planned moments and she really is planning to rape you? Oh god you don't know but this is only turning you on more and more.

"I'll take that as a yes~"

Curse your manhood.

The woman walks over and past you, the scent of her brushing the sensitive nerves in your nose. A nice and charming fragrence she's bearing, it seems. You can't put your finger on what it is, if anything. It really does fit her and gives her that finishing touch that adds onto her character. Wait, what character? You haven't even met her! Well, it's time you stopped acting like such a wussy and introduced yourself. You need to find out about your whereabouts after all. And who you are. Christ, it's going to be hard getting through to her without knowing who you are. You turn around to her and find an amazing sight to behold. Several gaps in space are open before her, like rips and tears in the very fabric of reality. She then turns to you.

"Welcome, newcomer. I am Yukari. I am the one that brought you here, an I am about to bring you to a wonderful world called Gensokyo. You are a special person I believe, one of a kind, but before I can tell you why, you must prove yourself to me by doing several jobs for me. I need to observe you and your habits in and around Gensokyo for the time being before you can really help me, and to bring out the true you." She grins softly, those beautiful teeth of her showing through. "This may not make much sense now but it will later, given that you try. But if you trust me, and can do these things, then you will be walking towards quite possibly all you ever dreams of...just remember, Gensokyo is what you make of it. What you do and how you act will determine the time flow for the land, something of which is not easy to turn back as I'm sure you are aware of. What you do will ultimately decide your fate and reputation among the land, and what can do later on. It's up to you what you really do from here on, I can't stop you from doing what you want. But if you can simply do me some favors, then I can guarentee you success~"

How crazy is this woman? This sounds like total bull and yet...you believe it. You feel you can trust her, you feel as if she truly has the experience to back up all of this nonsensical drivel and actually make it seem believable. You can't see yourself actually listening to this normally but almost as if she has you under some sort of trance, you can feel yourself agreeing with her, nodding your head in concurrance. You see her smile softly and stand up straight, looking at you with a confident look on her face.

"Good, good~ Now then, young man. Please, do tell me your name so we can get better acquianted~"

Your name, hmm, you can only just barely remember that fact. But you know, it's for sure, it just has to be...

[ ] James Andreas (Western Heritage)
[ ] Emiya Shirou (Eastern Heritage)
[ ] Findecano Sunyo (Western Heritage)
[ ] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)
[ ] Other (Specify)
>> No. 6593
{X} Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)
I like the possible meanings of the name~
>> No. 6594
Nice. Gonna read this.
>> No. 6596
[ ] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)
>> No. 6598
[ ] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)

We already have a Shirou.
>> No. 6601
[ ] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)

Band wagon.
>> No. 6602
[X] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)

bandwagoning etc.
>> No. 6603
>>6600
>YAFKYU!vu29XR/GXM

Drunk YAF typing his trip wrong, or imposter?

YOU DECIDE!
>> No. 6604
Story posts 1, references to protagonist's penis 3. Odd way to start.

[ ] Man Yakumo
[ ] Youki Konpaku
[ ] Bob
[X] "You're the god of this world? Then, you tell me."
>> No. 6607
[x] Other (HI MY NAME IS BRAK)
>> No. 6608
[x] RoSHIaKI (Eastern and Western heritage)
>> No. 6612
We already got 2 new ones in /others/ last night. I think you new guys are taking this a little far.
>> No. 6613
>>6612
Hardly matters, no one has to keep track of all of them, just the ones you want to read.

Though tripfags do now outnumber anons I'm sure.
>> No. 6614
>>6613

Still, I'd rather not have as many CYOAs as there are Pokemon to read.
>> No. 6617
>>6613
Right. Everyone reads what they want, more CYOAs isn't a bad thing, just more to pick from. Personally, if I have time, I give stuff a chance, read the first few posts then keep following what I like.
>> No. 6621
[X] Macheath, no last name given. Mack for short. (Western heritage)

I am getting one of the characters names this, damn it.
>> No. 6622
[x] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)
>> No. 6626
[X] Show, don't tell.
>> No. 6627
File 121467977210.jpg - (125.25KB , 621x610 , 1193447548733.jpg ) [iqdb]
6627
Was waiting for someone to pick out "Oral Instrumentalist." Gotta love romanization.

---------------------

[x] Sousha Keikou (Eastern Heritage)

That's it. You remember your name. In traditional, japanese way, you put your surname first and then your given name last.

"Sousha Keikou, miss Yukari."

Wait, MISS Yukari? You really do respect this female it seems, or was it controlled? Or maybe it's the fact that while she's smiling at you with a teasing look, in truth, that look is very condescending and you get this feeling that at any moment, she could brutally kill you in the most unimaginable ways. That might be it, So it's a good thing your formality causes the woman to smile.

"Hmm...Sousha Keikou, is it? You have a...cute surname, to say the least~ I think I might call you by that but I can imagine others just simply wishing to call you Kei, for short. Are you prepared for this?"

You know it to be true, this is your name, through and through. You curse your father for having such a silly family name and your mother for picking a given name that could be misconstrued as...something else. You sigh and nod, showing your new superior that you're ready for the tasks that she is about to give unto you. With that, Yukari stands up straight and turns around, all the weird gaps in space closing as she walks through them. Who is this woman?! This is what gave you that air of superiority, you figure that those rips in reality are most definitely under her control, and if that's the case, she must be an extremely powerful being, able to rip apart the very fabric of physics and reality without even blinking. You might even say...she's a god. Whew, thank god you're trying to be respectful then, no telling what she might do if she got angry. Either way, you realize you're being left behind and immediately follow her, wondering where the hell she could be taking you in such a large, barren and...creepy place.

"Sousha, before I can give you any true tasks for you, I think first you must get yourself known throughout Gensokyo. The first things that I ask of you is simple social interaction missions that I hope will be simple to you. As I've said, Gensokyo is what you make of it, and before I can truly give you things to do that would benefit you, me and Gensokyo in whole, you must earn some friends, allies...and enemies~"

Enemies? She WANTS you to make enemies? It's like she wants full control of your life...or maybe she's talking from experience that you MUST make enemies for your own experience to be complete. You can't tell, best not to get so worked up in trying to wrap your head around it now. It does seem like she's simply guiding you to a, at least, correct life in this land of Gensokyo you keep hearing about. That's when you see it, five gaps in space open up. These ones are a bit different though, as you can see visions inside them. They're very faint, but you can make out a few things. The first one leads to some type of shrine of some sort, the second appears to lead to a vast forest, the third one leads to a mansion covered in a bamboo thicket, and the fourth one leads to another mansion, but in the company of many cherry blossom trees. The fifth one is weird, you can't see anything through it. You have no clue where it leads. Yukari turns and smiles at you.

"All you simply must do is make at least one friend in the area of your choosing. You don't have to do much else then that~ You have one day, in 24 hours you must return to the same spot you were dropped off at to be picked up and I will give you your next task." She leans on her parasol again, looking at you again with that seemingly seductive look. The massive cantalopes hanging off her chest are just simply too big to be contained in that frilly dress, despite the support. "Is that good, Sousha-kun~?"

Sousha-kun? Now this is just cooky. You honestly don't know what to make of her anymore but you still feel you should listen to her, being as powerful as she is, she's probably got a library's wealth of intelligence in that strange mind of her's, and then some. And enough experience to get any RPG fanatic to level 999 you feel. You look at the five gaps in space and wonder if it's really safe to go through them. You wonder what type of people lay beyond each area and who you might meet. You wonder, partially, if you can really trust Yukari in any way. But then another part of you feels, do you really have much of a choice? Better do what she says.

[ ] The Empty Shrine
[ ] The Vast Forest
[ ] The Bamboo Mansion
[ ] The Cherry Blossom Mansion
[ ] Take the mystery border!
[ ] "What? I don't think I want to be your slave, Yukari!"
>> No. 6628
[x] The Bamboo Mansion
*cough*
>> No. 6629
>>6627
>but I can imagine others just simply wishing to call you Kei
Now I want another trap Anon.
>> No. 6630
A LA featuring Yukari messing with us? Damn you, Yukari.

[x] "What? I don't think I want to be your slave, Yukari!"

Oho, why not try and go against the theme of the LA?
>> No. 6632
[x] The Bamboo Mansion
>> No. 6635
[x] Take the mystery border!

FOR 500 ALEX

>>6629

In either a man's clothes or a woman's, always FABULOUS.
>> No. 6638
[x] Take the mystery border!
>> No. 6639
[x] Take the mystery border!
>> No. 6640
[x] Take the mystery border!

I wonder, I wonder.
>> No. 6641
[X] Show, don't tell.

This is painful.
>> No. 6642
[x] The Bamboo Mansion
>> No. 6643
[x] The Bamboo Mansion

/eientei/
>> No. 6644
[X] The Vast Forest
>> No. 6645
{X} Take the mystery border!
Adventure!
>> No. 6646
File 121469090769.jpg - (244.11KB , 594x797 , 120724550033.jpg ) [iqdb]
6646
[x] Take the mystery border!

You feel adventurous. You feel lucky, punk. Let's do this, it's time to head into that mystery gap! You stand tall and proudly walk towards it. You can just barely eye Yukari out of the corner of your eye and you can tell she seems strangley amused by your decision. You suddenly feel hesitant. She knows where it leads. Is this a trap? Did she know you were going to pick the blank boundary and possibly lead it to somewhere potentially very unsafe and dangerous? Now you're paranoid. You start thinking you made the wrong decision. Shit, now what?! If you back out now, this only gives Yukari a chance to totally humiliate you, or worse, get angry and completely obliterate you. But if you go through the gap, who knows what might be awaiting you on the other side. At least here your death might be quick and painless. But there isn't anymore time to be thinking about that now, as you suddenly realize, you've already went through the gap.

Then it hits you, it was a trap.

You can't see, you can't feel anything except deathly cold, and worst of all, you can't breathe. This is it, you've walked right into a death trap. It's all over. Your extremely short lived life has come to an unfortunate and abrupt end. Is this what they call a bad end?

...no, but wait. It's not over. It just can't be! You still have that feeling of trust in Yukari that she wouldn't just send you right into oblivion. And furthermore, there really has to be something more to your life then this. And finally...wait, how are you still thinking? Aren't you dead? Can't be now...you can feel your consciousness come back to you. Holy hell you're alive! You immediately gasp out for air from the sudden suffocation you suffered from upon entering the gap and you can feel the air rush into you...hmm, wait. You didn't gasp out for air, someone is pumping the air into you. You can smell a fresh scent of vegetation of some sort, but it's coming from...a human? Yes, it's a fragrance of another living being, like you. Whoever it is, they're literally in your face. They must be trying to resuscitate you. You still feel very cold, though not as much as before. That's right, you must've fallen into water. That explains it. Well, no use pondering much more about it now, time to lay eyes on your reviver.

Beautiful, her face is perfect, and her hair s gorgeous, laying to the side of your face ever so gently. And best of all, her lips are truly divine, it may not be a kiss but you certainly wouldn't mind almost drowning in water again to feel the soft, moist lips of this young maiden. At first, as you continued thinking about what happened to you, you expected the resuscitator to be some grumpy, dirty man or something that you would find extremely unplesant locking lips with. Thank god you took that mystery border! The young girl opens her eyes and sits back up upon noticing your arrival back into consciousness. Her silky green hair isn't too long, adorned by a cute snake ornament on one side, falling down the front side of her. Her eyes have a seemingly gentle nature about them, yet stern and strong. She's also wearing a perculiar white and blue outfit...a miko dress? That explains it. This must be that shrine you saw in the other gap earlier. Or is it? Would Yukari really open up two gaps that led to the same place? Seems way too redundant. You take a look at the life saver again and notice she's blushing softly, and panting a bit weakly. Must've been a first for her, watching a young male fall into the water like that suddenly. You finally gather up the courage to try and thank the girl, until you realize you're really in no condition to be doing such things. You cough and sputter, and the girl extends her arms out to you in an effort to calm you down and try and get you to relax.

"Don't push yourself yet, you only just got out of the stream not too long ago. You might still have water in your lungs. Just rest for now."

Her voice is adorable. You almost feel yourself blushing at it yourself. You then take heed to the girl's advice and close your eyes again. You let your body recover from the disaster and take this time to reflect upon your goal. You need to make friends with someone in Gensokyo. Anyone, it doesn't matter. You just have to do it in a day's time. Wait, what exactly did Yukari mean by it anyway? Just acquiantences or something more? It'd be awfully hard to try and make really close friends with someone you only just met. You're suddenly unsure of the depths you need to go to accomplish this task. It probably would've benefitted you to ask her. Oh well, definitely too late for that now. You open your eyes again to look at the girl, only to see she's no longer there. You look around and realize it's a bit later then what it was before. The sky outside the windows has changed color a bit. Thinking about it, it was about afternoon when you woke up from the resuscitation, and now it's about to be evening. You must've fallen asleep for an hour or two. Explains why the girl left. You feel much better now though, so instead of dwelling on it, you go ahead and stand up, looking around.

The shrine's quite small, there's a door leading outside to what appears to be a river. Must've been where you almost drowned. You're pretty unsure about visiting a place where you almost died. Still, perhaps that's where the girl went, it seems to be the only source of water here. You look down at yourself and see that the clothes you were in when you met Yukari are no longer on you. Instead, you have on nothing more then a simple white robe, almost like a very thin kimono meant for bathing in. Your clothes might still be somewhere in the shrine, it could be worth it to check around. Besides, the girl might still be inside too. You're also pretty hungry. There might be food inside this shrine, but you feel bad for wanting to take someone else's food. If all else fails, you could go out the front door and simply explore a bit. You have no clue where the girl is, so any where you go, you're unsure if you'd ever see her again now. Unless of course, you stayed here and waited patiently.

[ ] Go out the back door to the river
[ ] Search around the shrine
[ ] Go out the front door to explore
[ ] Just lay back in bed and hope the girl comes back for you
>> No. 6647
[x] Search around the shrine
>> No. 6648
[X] Search around the shrine
>> No. 6649
[x] use tabbed browsing and go everywhere at once
>> No. 6650
[x] Go out the back door to the river

She's probably washing herself. Sweet Sanae hotness...
>> No. 6651
{X} Search around the shrine
>> No. 6653
[x] Search around the shrine, but if no one is around then...
[x] Just lay back in bed and hope the girl comes back for you

Most likely, another person is close by. A holy person. You would do well to thank their charity by not making other assumptions of them.
>> No. 6654
Huh... I wonder how fun it will be to jump back into the river once we have to go back after 24 hours
>> No. 6658
The LA's name needs to be changed to "GOD DAMN IT YUKARI!"
>> No. 6659
File 121469884387.jpg - (219.36KB , 600x729 , 120765712548.jpg ) [iqdb]
6659
[x] Search around the shrine

You decide to look around the shrine. For what, you're unsure of as of yet. Maybe your clothes, and that girl that seems to be on your mind at the moment. Not by much, but you do simply wish to thank them for saving your life, since you missed your chance earlier. You then walk around, examining all the nooks and crannies that the shrine has. It really isn't all that big...a main room, bedroom, kitchen...that's just about it. Maybe a closet here and there. Almost unwittingly you find yourself in the bedroom. This is where that girl sleeps obviously, you see a futon spread out and a drawer, and...oh hey, your clothes. You go over and examine them...yep, still sopping wet. These things absorb water like a damn sponge. Oh well, no use trying to take them. Not now anyway, best wait until they dry. Hopefully they dry before tomorrow...you'd think Yukari would look at you weird for coming back to her drenched. You feel tempted to search through her things ever so slightly but you know it's not a very wise thing to do. Not when she might be back any second now.

Instead you leave back out and look in the kitchen. The girl isn't in here, so she must be out. Probably at the river or talking with someone out the front door. Sounds like you can't meet up with her immediately then. Damn, your impatient attitude is getting to you, you just really want to thank her before your sloppy memory causes you to forget. All of a sudden, your train of thought is interuppted as your stomach growls. That's right, speaking of sloppy memory...you forgot you were hungry. You don't feel right taking some of the miko's food, especially after she saved your life, but you just need to eat before you collapse. You start rummaging through the kitchen.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Are you dead serious? Does this girl ever get donations? There isn't a speck of food in this shrine. Is she hiding it or did she perhaps forget to go grocery shopping recently? Oh well, the most you find are a couple apples you quickly wolf down due to your crazed state of hunger. Not exactly filling but it was satisfying enough. It seems the apples that grow up here have this mystifying taste to it. Like mist from a mountain. Apples don't normally grow on mountains, do they? You can't remember for the life of you, but it does taste like something from a high altitude. You can't pinpoint why though...weird. You ignore it for now, your stomach somewhat relieved, and head out the kitchen.

You aren't really watching where you're going. You're more or less just sleepwalking almost after that small meal. It may not have been much, but the relief of not having an empty stomach is enough to satisfy you. This turns into a mistake as you suddenly feel yourself run into something. No, it's not a wall. Too soft to be a wall. But wait, if it wasn't a wall, then...

You open your eyes back up and start paying attention. You catch a vague, faint glimpse of cute, nicely shaped and loose cleavage before a towel wraps back around it. Oh shit, it's that girl from earlier! She must've been taking a bath or something...she's dripping wet, and has a small, cute towel wrapped around her small frame. Her hair glistens in the small amount of sunlight that shines into the room due to the moisture that it still has. She looks up at you blushing, not realizing you were standing there. You appear to be quite a bit taller then her...are you really that tall or is she just short? Bah, that doesn't matter now. What matters now is that you're standing face to face with a naked girl in a towel that saved your life earlier. How embarrassing.

"Eh! I didn't expect you to be awake so early, w-w-what are you doing?"

She sounds like she's really suspecting you of something bad. It doesn't help that you can see her figure through that small towel either. You need to say something soon, otherwise she's going to be really upset. But what do you say? Do you tell the truth? Make up an excuse? You need to think of something!

[ ] "I was just checking out the shrine."
[ ] "Looking for you, I wanted to thank you."
[ ] "Well, I was really hungry...and..."
[ ] "Wow, you look cute in that towel."
[ ] Anemia Option
>> No. 6660
[x] "Well, I was really hungry...and..."
[x] "...TONIGHT, I'LL BE DINING ON MIKO."
>> No. 6666
[X] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"
>> No. 6667
[x] "Looking for you, I wanted to thank you."
[x] "If you don't mind me asking, where exactly am I?"

Thanking and information gathering.
>> No. 6668
[X] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"

GET has been got
>> No. 6669
>>6666

Your satan get is going to make me relate the name "Sousha" to "Tsundere" in my mind from now on. Thanks.
>> No. 6670
[ ] "Looking for you, I wanted to thank you."
>> No. 6671
[x] "Looking for you, I wanted to thank you."
>> No. 6672
[X] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"

It happens, now.
>> No. 6673
[X] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"
>> No. 6674
[X] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"
>> No. 6675
{X} "Looking for you, I wanted to thank you."
{X} "Then, I got really hungry...and..."
{X} "Wow, you look cute in that towel."
Attention span!
>> No. 6676
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was "Unlimited Tsundere Works."
>> No. 6677
[x] "Looking for you, I wanted to thank you."
[x] "Then, I got really hungry...and..."
[x] "Wow, you look cute in that towel."

Suddenly, our ADD becomes obvious.
>> No. 6678
Shikiganonymous is a tsundere ADD-kid~
>> No. 6679
[X] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"
>> No. 6680
[x] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"

Oh god the tsundere.
>> No. 6681
File 121470188055.jpg - (78.43KB , 500x600 , 120724595648.jpg ) [iqdb]
6681
[x] "I.. It's not like I was l-looking for you or anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"

You gulp softly, you haven't been this close to a female in ages it seems. You can almost feel yourself sweat and your throat suddenly being blocked by the heart lodged in it. But you want to fight it. You can stand to see yourself embarassed. You need to act tough, strong, make yourself look bigger then you really are. You don't know of the powers the miko has but you need to make yourself dominate. Most of all, you can't make yourself look like a total sissy. You just can't let your weaknesses show, not yet. You don't know anyone in this world well enough to expose yourself and feelings, so you want to make yourself look at protected as ever.

"I...It's not like I was l-looking for you anything. Don't get any strange ideas!"

Shit. You fucking blew it.

You made yourself look more tsundere then anything. You remember now...that's how you've always been. You can't come to terms with your feelings for others so you always push them out the door and try to replace them with something much stronger sounding then you really are, and it tends to always lead to failure. You just can't really look tough no matter how much you try. And yet, you continue, rejecting your feelings because you can't stand them. Look at yourself, you tsundere man. You're sensitive and you hate that damn fact. You want to be manly but you know it's a crowning achievment you'll never get. You may as well chop off your dick right now and drill a hole in it's place, you fucking woman.

But eh...enough beating up on yourself like the tsundere that you are. You had turned your gaze away from the girl, not wishing to look at her while you said that, so you look back at her to spy her current expression. She looks...a bit puzzled. Obviously she didn't pick up any hint of your tsundere-ness in that sentence so you almost sigh a big one of relief, knowing that your feelings are safe now for the most part. The girl then crosses her arms, looking at you a bit expectantly.

"So, what were you looking for then?"

Oops. You never really said why you were looking around. Bad idea? You look at her about to explain but it's too late, the girl scoffs lightly and looks away, a displeased look on her face.

"Whatever, obviously you don't want to tell so I won't ask. Just stay out of other peoples' stuff, it's very rude to invade the privacy of others." Before you can say much else, she walks into her bedroom and closes the door in a bit of a huff. Well, looks like your tsundere self scared off the girl. You wonder if being friends with her now is possible. Yukari's missions are tougher then they sound, at least when you're worrying about how you appear in front of others. Curse your self conscious self!

No use dwelling on it now. You sigh and sit back down on the futon that you were laying in earlier. It seemed when you fell asleep after being resuscitated, you were dragged all the way over here and into a bed the girl made for you. Man...she was being so nice and you kind of blew her off. It almost makes you feel shitty inside. You then wonder if there would really be any chance for love for you...wait, that's your tsundere talking again. Dammit bitch, get back in there! You beating yourself up once more is interuppted by the door opening again, and the young girl is back in her miko outfit, looking at you. She's looking very stern now but you can still sense a bit of an air of caring for you in her.

"Your clothes won't dry for a nice while, they soaked up a lot of water...you're welcome to stay the night here if you wish. I can give you a large robe you can use if you want to go outside for a bit."

Hmm, you don't know what she's going to do, but it does seem that your options are wide open again. You can choose to stay here with the girl, if she does indeed stay here herself. Otherwise, you can go outside and see if you can make friends with someone else. Just be sure to come back before nightfall. No telling how dangerous it is in this place during the dark hours, especially with no light source on you.

[ ] Stay here with the girl
[ ] Go out the front way
[ ] Go out the back way
[ ] Offer to go outside with the girl
>> No. 6682
>>6681
[ ] Offer to go outside with the girl

lol i dunno
>> No. 6683
[ ] Stay here with the girl
[ ] "Where exactly am I anyway?"
>> No. 6684
[x] Go into her back way... if you know what I mean
>> No. 6685
[x] Stay here with the girl
[x] "Where exactly am I anyway?"

You are going tell her our name at some point right?
>> No. 6686
[x] Stay here with the girl
>> No. 6687
[ ] Stay here with the girl
>> No. 6692
[x] Stay here with the girl
[x] "Where exactly am I anyway?"
>> No. 6693
{X} Stay here with the girl
{X} "Where exactly am I anyway?"
>> No. 6695
[x] Stay here with the girl
[x] "If I were to take you up on your offer," you ask as politely as a person can while gritting their teeth, "Where would I find the mentioned robe?"

I-it's not that I am in dire need of your help or anything. Don't misunderstand.
>> No. 6696
God, why'd Tokiko have to turn us into a tsundere?
>> No. 6697
[x] Stay here with the girl
[x] "Where exactly am I anyway?"
>> No. 6698
File 121470509342.jpg - (42.01KB , 475x400 , 1208771069809.jpg ) [iqdb]
6698
>>6696
Keikaku doori.
>> No. 6699
>>6696
What's so bad about it~?
We must fill every archetype~
>> No. 6702
File 121470667740.jpg - (88.79KB , 553x714 , 10.25.14.jpg ) [iqdb]
6702
[x] Stay here with the girl
[x] "Where exactly am I anyway?"

You sigh softly, it's not like you really know the area, you have no clue where you are. So you figure staying here is safest and best. Speaking of which, you should probably ask where you are. And who this girl is anyways. You've been so busy with yourself, you've totally ignored the girl's own feelings. It'd be no shock if she was pissed at you. So you mentally prepare yourself, close your eyes, take a deep breath and look at her from the futon you're still sitting on.

"I think I'll stay here for now. Not that I really want to...I-I just don't think I have a choice." You cough a bit, clearing your throat. Come on, don't let your tsundere side show again, you pussy. "My name's Sousha Keikou. I wanted to thank you for saving my life earlier..."

The girl seems a bit more pleased. Your show of politeness has gotten through to her it seems. Amazing what a little willpower does. But the fight obviously isn't over yet. The girl walks over and sits on her knees in front of you, she seems to be a bit cautious but is still a bit trusting of you, having saved your life. She expects you to be thankful for her and not do anything bad, especially considering that you just thanked her earlier. Still, you can't help but feel as if your tsundere self is getting in the way, she probably thinks of you as rather strange now, and unsure of yourself and your feelings. Possibly even anti-social and stubborn. Ohh, curse your sensitive, rejecting heart!

"My name is Kotiya Sanae, and you don't have to thank me, Sousha." Sanae does seem to be a nice, refined girl with tastes at least. If nothing else, she's polite. Oh shit, wait, you need to figure out where you are too.
"Uhmm...Kotiya? Or do you prefer Sanae?"
"Just call me Sanae. What is it?" Sanae looks at you with a bit of an endearing smile. She seems more comfortable now at least. A forgiving heart, she has.
"If you don't mind me asking, where exactly am I anyway?"
"Oh, you're on one of the greatest mountains in Gensokyo...Youkai Mountain. Tengu make their home here and this is the mountain that houses the great Wind God, the same one this shrine worships."

A wind god? Tengu? Sounds like a crazy mountain to you. Hopefully you don't get yourself hated here and end up becoming lunchmeat to the locals, this sounds like a very dangerous place. Good thing you decided to stay here with Sanae. You then look at the visage before you. She is kinda cute...the green hair mysterious suits her. Especially that frog ornament on her hair. Wait, frog? Doesn't she worship a wind god? Something strikes you as odd all of a sudden, and you feel an ever growing urge to ask about it now.

"Say...that's a nice looking frog accessory in your hair. Why do you wear it?" Sanae blinks before blushing and standing up, seemingly rather embarrassed.
"Oh, I uh, just thought it looked good. I'm sure you've noticed the kitchen being empty so I think I'll go out and get some food for the both of us tonight. Stay here." She then walks out the shrine in a bit of a rush. Weird, was she avoiding the question? Wait, that...wasn't just her being tsundere was it?! Oh god, you at first start thinking that you're in love when you quickly shake the thought out of your head. Christ man, just because she related to you in that way doesn't make her your damn soulmate. Damn your tsundere-ness!

Well...sounds like you're alone. The wind blows softly, the sun is about to set now. You could go out and follow Sanae, and see if you can help or something. Or you could just simply take a stroll outside really quick, maybe by the river. Heh, strolling by your almost place of death. Sounds interesting now that you think about it. You could also give into one of your hidden pleasures and continue looking around the shrine for something interesting to pry on. Else, you could just simply wait like the good puppy you are for Sanae.

[ ] Go and follow Sanae
[ ] Take a walk by the river
[ ] Pillage the shrine!
[ ] Wait like Sanae wants me to, I'm an obediant puppy that's never dominate in any type of relationship
>> No. 6704
>>6702
[X] Wait like Sanae wants me to, I'm an obediant puppy that's never dominant in any type of relationship.
>> No. 6706
>>6702

[x] Relax and wait for Sanae to return.
>> No. 6709
[x] Relax and wait for Sanae to return.

I reject your choice and substitute my own.
>> No. 6710
[x] Relax and wait for Sanae to return.
>> No. 6713
{X} Wait like Sanae wants me to, I'm an obediant puppy that's never dominate in any type of relationship
Haha
>> No. 6714
[x] Relax and wait for Sanae to return.
>> No. 6715
[x] Wait like Sanae wants me to, I'm an obediant puppy that's never dominate in any type of relationship

Because we all know that write-in is secretly this in disguise. No use in pretending otherwise.
>> No. 6716
[X] Wait like Sanae wants me to, I'm an obedient puppy that's never dominant in any type of relationship.

Can we wag our tail when she comes back?
>> No. 6720
>>6716
Together With Dog Sousha.
>> No. 6723
[x] Relax and wait for Sanae to return.
THERE'S STILL A CHANCE TO CHANGE OUT WUSS WAYS!
>> No. 6724
[x] Relax and wait for Sanae to return.
>> No. 6726
File 121471061943.jpg - (172.87KB , 550x776 , 1207429288205.jpg ) [iqdb]
6726
Christ guys, care to be anymore tsundere?

-------------

[x] Wait like Sanae wants me to, I'm an obediant puppy that's never dominate in any type of relationship

You watch her leave out the shrine. Suddenly, you feel ill. Not physically...but emotionally. You feel drained suddenly. You flop down onto the futon like you just watched the love of your life just walk away from you. Nahh...that can't be it. But you can't help yourself...you were told to wait. And your heart is set on following commands like the submissive person you are. Another thing strikes you...as tsundere as you are, you were never dominate in any relationship you had with any previous girlfriend...another piece of your memory comes floating back to you as you remember that one girl that ditched you and you ended up crying for days because you kept feeling that she was your soulmate. You begged and begged for her to take you back but it never happened. Jesus christ, you must be the polar opposite of manly.

But it doesn't seem like you're able to fix it, not right now anyways. Your bleeding heart is just too strong and you find yourself unwilling to do anything but await Sanae's dutiful return. You just feel too alone and miserable without her. Christ man, look at you. You're about to just get up and RAGE but you're too tired and lonely to do much. you sigh deeply and start thinking about Sanae. She's so cute. You've only known her for about fifteen minutes and already you feel yuorself about to fall madly in love with her. This didn't happen with Yukari, but then again, Yukari is extremely strange. You don't know what to make of her. You then start questioning something interesting.

What if you fell for Yukari instead? You honestly can't say you know her well enough to say, but from you know, it'd be a very...interesting relationship, to say the least. You don't know much about her personality, but there's only so much someone could be after having lived for potentially thousands of years. She has to be extremely wise and smart. It would be of extreme benefit to you to have someone like her by your side. But then, there's the flip side. She seems to be that type who's jolly or happy, carefree a large amount of the time. People like her are the scariest when angry. You know this for a fact. You most definitely would not want to get on her bad side, considering her powers. She'd be able to make you suffer in the most unusual of ways, it's not funny. There's also no telling, but you get this strange feeling in the back of your mind telling you there might be tentacles hiding under that dress. Yeeuh, creepy.

Your mind slowly shifts back to Sanae again. Ahh, your chest is aflutter once again. Obediantly waiting here for her feels good now that you think about it. You feel like you're potentially missing out on lots of excitement but that's the price you pay for having peace of mind and relaxation, which certainly isn't bad either. Her green, glowing hair and her beautiful complexion fits the small frame and figure she has. To top it off, the girl has cute tits now that you think about it. But that's a vulgar thought best left for later. You really feel more connected with her now and your heart has decided that you want to get to know her better. You feel that you really want to become good friends with her and you start hoping that maybe it can continue for a nice while. Maybe Yukari did have good intentions with this. Before you know it, it's rather dark out. Wow, you must be a slow thinker. Has been another hour or two already? Or was the sun just not feeling very good and decided to set extra fast? Again, before you realize it, Sanae has just walked back into the shrine carrying various bags full of food. She looks at you.

"I'm back Sousha. Sorry I took so long." She goes ahead and does a few things to get herself ready to stay indoors from here on out. Going outside now would be a risk likely not worth taking at all. She looks at you, bags still in hand. "I have plenty of food now. I have some meat from a boar I had slain earlier...and I also managed to pick some fruit and vegetables from the crop I had further down the mountain."
"Sounds good. Does that mean I get to eat?" You say, with an endearing smile on your face, looking at her almost like a puppy. You still are very hungry after all. Luckily for you, it appears Sanae is taking the look you're giving her as rather cute and covers her smile, trying not to laugh.
"Of course, you're a guest after all. It would be very rude of me. Not too much though since I need this food for the rest of the week. What will you have?

Good question. There's plenty of food there, like she said. You could have some of the meat from the boar she killed, cooked to perfection it would probably be very delicious. You wonder about her cooking skills though, knowing yours are pretty lacking. Still, if she wasn't a good cook, she likely wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, right? There's also the vegetables if you're feeling like a herbavore. They're good for you and might show Sanae that you like to eat healthy and you're a bit sensitive. (Though you don't like admitting it, you tsundere!) And finally, there's the fruit she has too. The apples you ate earlier were rather juicy and sweet, so you figure more of those and any other fruit that grows on this mountain is very nice too. Besides, what could it hurt to be a little fruity sometimes?

[ ] Meat
[ ] Vegetables
[ ] Fruit
[ ] SNICKERS
>> No. 6728
>>6726
[X] Vegetables
>> No. 6730
[x] Meat
[x] Fruit
>> No. 6731
[x] Meat
[x] Fruit

Tasty shit.
>> No. 6732
[x] Meat
>> No. 6734
[x] Meat

Goddamnit, this anon just pisses me off, MAN THE FUCK UP.
>> No. 6736
[x] Fruit
>> No. 6738
[x] Meat
>> No. 6741
You know what eats meat?

Dogs.

Prepare to become an even bigger wuss as Sanae domesticates you into being her bitch.
>> No. 6743
>>6729
>>6734
Hahaha~

{X} Meat
{X} Fruit
>> No. 6744
[X] Meat
[X] Fruit
>> No. 6745
[x] Meat
[x] Fruit

I'm glad the name Macheath only got one vote for this. Mackie's namesake sure as hell shouldn't act like this.
>> No. 6747
>>6741
>>Sanae domesticates you into being her bitch.

Somehow, not the worst fate one could imagine. We would get Sanae's undivided attention that way.

That said, this anon does need to MAN UP already.
>> No. 6748
>>6747

Seriously, I'm starting to hate him already.
>> No. 6750
[x] Meat
Gimme dat protein!
>> No. 6751
>>6747
>>6748
You're so boring~
>> No. 6756
At first I was all like "THE WORD IS 'DOMINANT' YOU... YOU... DOUBLE... SOMETHING WRITEFAG, /eientei/ SHIROU WANNABE! FFFFFFFFFFF--" but then I saw this:

>"Sounds good. Does that mean I get to eat?" You say, with an endearing smile on your face, looking at her almost like a puppy. You still are very hungry after all. Luckily for you, it appears Sanae is taking the look you're giving her as rather cute and covers her smile, trying not to laugh.

oh u tsundere writefag u

[x] SNICKERS

CANDY?
>> No. 6758
[X] Vegetables
>> No. 6761
>>6758
>[X] Vegetables

Broccoli or cauliflower?
>> No. 6764
File 12147229883.jpg - (397.02KB , 600x849 , Sanae-newer.jpg ) [iqdb]
6764
Sorry for the late update. Got distracted by something in middle of writing. Also sad to see SNICKERS only got one vote. Would've been a fucking hilarious end.

-------------

[x] Meat

Hmm, you lick your lips. You have a sudden hankering for that boar meat. Maybe after Sanae prepares it, you and her can have it with a candlelit dinner under the light of the mo-wait, no, fuck that shit. You aren't gonna be hit by your tsundere ways anymore. It's time to be a man! It's time to fucking man up and start acting like the gender god gave you. It's time to do your manmeat proud! You stand up confidently and look right at Sanae.

"Sanae, I will have the meat, and I will wolf it down with the might of fifty men!"

...okay, that sounded more corny then manly, but at least you think she buys it.

"Uhm, a-alright. If that's your wish. I'll...go ahead and start preparing it then. It'll be done in a half an hour." She looks at you a bit weirdly, a nervous smile on her face before going off into the kitchen. Good job Kei, you made an ass out of yourself.

You then sigh softly, sitting by the window. Despite it still being even so slightly light out, you can see the moon. It's beautiful, almost full too it seems. Or is it past full? You were never good at astrology. But it's still a wonderful sight to behold and you can still imagine yourself having a romantic dinner with Sanae like this. Maybe you are in love? It has to be too early to tell, you definitely don't wanna mess it up if you though. You don't wanna seem too desperate after all. Maybe later if you meet up with Sanae again, you can eventually confess your undying lvoe for it, that is, if it ever gets that far. You shake all those weird thoughts out of head though and concentrate on the big picture, making friends with her. You seem to be on the right track for the most part, hopefully. You need to make sure this dinner goes well, as it could be key for making goody goody with her to complete the mission Yukari gave unto you.

Your attention turns to the kitchen door, you can hear Sanae humming as she chops and tenderizes the meat. You're wondering if you should go help. There isn't much else you could do here. You think about it but, you realize that there probably isn't much you could do to help. The kitchen's small, and you'd likely only get in the way. Maybe just having a nice dinner with Sanae will be enough for now. You look and you see that the chair you sat in is indeed seated at a table already, with another chair on the other side. Was this set up like this? Was Sanae actually hoping for a romantic candlelit dinner under the light of the mo-wait, no, that can't be it. You've been here the entire time, she wouldn't have had time to set things up like this. You just probably never noticed. Maybe she likes eating while looking out the window, across the vastness of the mountain. Yeah, that has to be it.

After a nice while, minutes of impatient waiting later, you can really smell the food now. It isn't too long after that Sanae brings two dishes full of nicely cooked meat to the table. The meat looks like it was marinated with something. It also looks tender, moist and very delicious. Sanae gives you a pair of chopsticks and sits down opposite of you. She then smiles at you.

"I hope you enjoy the food." You look at it before splitting your chopsticks and taking a piece, dipping it in that extremely conveiniently placed yet out of place and seemingly mysterious bowl of sauce and taking a bite of it. Wow, this is really, really good! You have to commend Sanae for her excellent cooking skills, I guess living alone has really helped her do that. Speaking of which...maybe that's why she's accepted you with such open arms, maybe she's lonely? Just as much as you are perhaps. Agh, no, not a time to think about that right now. Granted, she does live alone and probably gets lonely from time to time, but this is no time to let your tsundere hang out for all to see. You need to assess the situation and do what you feel is right. If she is lonely, then being her friend and making sure she has someone there for her is obviously the best course of action. This is it, you're going to accomplish your mission with Sanae. You go ahead and look at her, smiling confidently.

"This meat is delicious! You really know how to cook, Sanae." Sanae blushes softly, she seems to have taken the compliment in good terms.
"Oh, it's not that good. Anyone could do it really." You smile back at her confidently.
"I don't think so. I know I couldn't do it myself, and I certainly don't know of many people that could top this." Sanae is visually blushing harder now.
"P-Please, Sousha. You flatter you me. Really." You got her on the ropes now! Though your tsundere self is starting to burst through, you feel it. You can no longer feel satisfied with your feelings for her and your confidence starts dropping. Shit! You need to talk about something else, hoping you don't go all tsundere on Sanae all of a sudden. Think man, you need something good to talk about. And you need to decide it fast!

[ ] Ask Sanae about herself
[ ] Talk about your experience thus far
[ ] Talk about how nice dinner is and the beautiful moon outside
[ ] Just shut up and wolf that manly meat down while hunger persists
[ ] Tsundere Option
>> No. 6765
[x] Ask Sanae about herself

We need to make friends.
>> No. 6766
>>6756

Someone knows me far too well~
>> No. 6767
[x] Ask Sanae about herself.
>> No. 6768
[x] Ask Sanae about herself.
>> No. 6769
>[ ] Tsundere Option.

Oh god, I can't see this going anywhere good at all.

[x] Ask Sanae about herself.

Sanae askin gaems.
>> No. 6770
[x] Ask Sanae about herself.

"So what exactly do you do here?"
>> No. 6773
>Also sad to see SNICKERS only got one vote. Would've been a fucking hilarious end.

HILARITY? FOR BREAKFAST?


>[] Tsundere Option.

However, now is the time to stop pretending to be so guileless.

[x] Ask Sanae where Gensokyo is.

...while maintaining our awesome.jpg facial expression.
>> No. 6774
>>6702
>My name is Kotiya Sanae
>Kotiya Sanae
>Kotiya
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
>> No. 6782
[ ] Ask Sanae about herself

Haha I think we've found a friend for David.
>> No. 6785
>>6782
>Haha I think we've found a friend for David.

Are you perhaps implying that the protagonist read as being of the tsundere persuasion may be a bit "ℳℴℯ"?
>> No. 6786
>>6785

That and the waiting like a dog for it's master part yeah.

Waiting for some "You're a good boy Sousha" now.
>> No. 6787
>>6786

In that case I'm sure the sorry fool will chuckle at himself and let out a good-natured [x] "woof" in response. Poor sod.

Ultimately untrainable or otherwise useless, ones like that. The earnestness is adorable though.
>> No. 6788
[x] Ask Sanae about herself
>> No. 6789
[X] Ask Sanae about herself
[X] Talk about how nice dinner is and the beautiful moon outside
[X] Tsundere Option
>> No. 6790
File 121475535185.png - (116.76KB , 256x256 , suikawesome.png ) [iqdb]
6790
So, where's our soushaxdavid porns?
>> No. 6794
File 121476833827.jpg - (73.75KB , 501x700 , 120724556873.jpg ) [iqdb]
6794
I'm going to pull a Teruyo on you all and say that by passing up Tsundere Option you missed quite possibly a very, very good scene.

But ahh, I do love seeing the despair on all your faces.

-----------------------

[x] Ask Sanae about herself

You decide to go with the most logical route, the most obvious one. The straightforward path is sometimes the best, right? You want to ask Sanae more about herself, get to know her, so that ultimately you'll become her friend and come home to a pleased Yukari tomorrow. So you clear your throat, swallow your tsundereness, and look at Sanae, smiling weakly.

"S-So, what do you do up here?" You nervously ask her. You're trying to come to terms with your feelings. Why can't you just be honest with yourself?
"Huh? Oh, if you haven't guessed by my attire, I am a shrine maiden on this mountain." She smiles a bit at you, how cute. You can sense an air of confidence around her, but it's being held back by something. "I serve the wind god on top of this mountain and, well, simply live my life as an ordinary human being otherwise. All of the shrine's faith comes from youkai on this mountain, so I'm not really afraid of beasts or anything of that matter."
"Really? So...you don't do much?" It does strike you as odd that Sanae doesn't seem to have a very exciting life. What kind of world is this Gensokyo?
"Well, no, not really. I mean, well...I'm truthfully a decendant of another deity, but the powers it gives me, really aren't much compared to the powers most humans here have anyway, it seems." She's looking away a bit discouraged. This must be what was dragging her confidence down. You notice something though.
"Here? Are you even native to Gensokyo?" You had to figure, as she said, most humans in Gensokyo are very strong. And it seems like Sanae might've been surprised by this fact at first...did she come from outside of Gensokyo? As Sanae looks at you a bit astonished, your suspicions are confirmed true.
"Huh? O-Oh, yes...very observant of you. I came from the outside world. Kanako moved the shrine from there, into Gensokyo."
"Kanako?" Sanae looks out the window.
"Yes, the god this shrine worships."

So, Kanako is the wind god, eh? Might be worth it to read up a bit on this person, so that maybe you can become closer to Sanae later. A tight friendship is a friendship indeed. Or...something. But it seems your talk with Sanae has improved yourself, if only by an insginificant margin. You truthfully haven't gotten too far with her unfortunately. She doesn't do much, it's strange...even for a shrine maiden, you'd expect a bit more out of her. Or maybe she's just hiding it from you? There has to be more to her. You decide to start being more personal then.

"Well then, uhh...do you just do the same things everyday then? Wake up, bathe, eat, go to sleep..?" Sanae looks at you, it looks like you're prying a bit too much now. Ouch.
"Uh, well, yeah for the most part I guess. The river nearby provides both nourishment and cleanliness and food up here is often plentiful."
"So what do you do in your spare time?" That has to hit the mark. Sanae looks up, thinking about it.
"Mmm, well, aside from praying and talking to a couple...friends once in a while. I'm not really sure." She sighs softly, looking out the window again, straight at the moon. "It does get boring and lonely here."

That settles it. As much as you can't stand yourself being honest with your feelings, a big part of you just can't help yourself and you feel the need to truly be a friend to her. It's really what she needs. You know several ways of comforting her with this fact, but which one to do is what stumps you. You could go over and give her a tender hug, or just simply say with a happy-go-lucky tone that you'll be there for her. Maybe you could offer to meet some of her friends too and get more involved in her social life. If you don't feel like dealing with it however and simply want to give up though, you can just let your tsundere self bust through or simply just stay quiet and eat like you need to.

[ ] Go over to her and hug her
[ ] Cheer her up with a hearty I'll be there for you
[ ] Ask what her friends are like
[ ] "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"
[ ] Just shut up and eat. HUNGER PANGS.
>> No. 6795
[x] Ask what her friends are like.
>> No. 6797
[ ] Ask what her friends are like

Sanae so moe. ;_;
>> No. 6798
[X] Go over to her and hug her.
[X] "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"

Together. Delicious dere tsundere.
>> No. 6799
[x] Ask what her friends are like.

>I'm going to pull a Teruyo on you all and say that by passing up Tsundere Option you missed quite possibly a very, very good scene.
who cares, go [x] Anemia Option yourself
>> No. 6800
>>6798
This is insanely awkward. At this rate the river's going to be the new lake.
>> No. 6801
>>6800

Which makes it all the more fun.

(9) Go over to her and hug her.
(9) "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"
>> No. 6802
>>6801

Except, we have still have an objective to make at least one person our friend. And picking options like this just makes things harder.

I blame Tokiko.
>> No. 6803
[X] Go over to her and hug her.
[X] "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"
>> No. 6806
File 121477476681.jpg - (70.97KB , 480x360 , 1212113712860.jpg ) [iqdb]
6806
>>6798>>6801>>6803
>> No. 6808
All of you are wussies. :V
>> No. 6809
>>6808
{X} Dropkick Sanae.
>> No. 6811
[x] Ask what her friends are like.

Retarded votes are retarded.
>> No. 6812
[x] Ask what her friends are like

living is cool.
>> No. 6813
[x] Ask what her friends are like.
>> No. 6814
[x] Ask what her friends are like
>> No. 6815
[X] Go over to her and hug her.
[X] "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"

o/
>> No. 6816
X] Go over to her and hug her.
[X] "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"
>> No. 6817
[X] Go over to her and hug her.
[X] "I see...n-not that I really care or anything. I just...think you need a friend, that's all!"

SO TSUNDERE.
>> No. 6818
[x] Ask what her friends are like.
>> No. 6819
File 12147785325.jpg - (126.39KB , 651x616 , 1212467324703.jpg ) [iqdb]
6819
Sorry tsunderefags. Your votes are just a touch too late.

[x] Ask what her friends are like

You feel compelled to become a part of her social life. Maybe if you weren't so damn anti-social, you'd lose your tsundere ways? Or wait, are you anti-social? Fuck, you can't remember. Either way, you want to know more about the friends she mentioned earlier and become a better part of her social life. After all, one step in being someone's friend is knowing the other's friends too, right? Although, Sanae did appear to be a bit weird about the subject of her friends earlier, hesitating to even call them friends. Perhaps you should get to the bottom of this.

"So, Sanae. Uhh, these friends you talked about earlier, what kind of people are they?" Sanae almost chokes on the meat she had just put into her mouth. Yikes, maybe not a good idea to mention them.
"Urk, uhh...f-f-friends? I didn't mention...anything about friends." She looks away more now, trying to avoid your gaze. She doesn't seem comfortable talking about this, but you really need to settle this.
"Come on Sanae...tell me. You can open up to me." You reassure her. You want to be her friend. You want her to be comfortable around you. Sanae looks down, placing her chopsticks on the plate of food before her.
"I...my friends...my only real friends...are the gods themselves." What. You hoenstly don't get her.
"What do you mean?" You inquiry. Sanae ends up sighing, looking out the window once more.
"Kanako and Suwako are the only people I really know well on this mountain, or for the most part this land. The Tengu prefer solace and I don't really know anyone else in Gensokyo. Kanako is, as I've told you, the wind god that this shrine worships. Suwako is...my ancestor."

Woah! Sanae knows her own ancestor as a friend? How awesome is that? But wait, it seems that's not the end of the story, as Sanae continues.

"I don't know much about her, but Reimu and Marisa have told me a few things about her and someday, I really wish to meet her. I brought this up with Kanako and...the two have a long history together it seems." She smiles, almost longingly. "I really hope I can meet Suwako one day. Kanako told me she was a fleeting spirit so..."

Poor girl. It's like knowing your great grandmother without actually having met her. An honorable, proud woman that you could never meet face to face. But Suwako is a god, right? You remember, Sanae said she was a descendant of a god...Suwako must be this god. You look at your food and discover you haven't eaten much of it due to the conversation, despite the hunger growing within you. You take a few quick bites as you assess the situation at hand. Sanae only really knows two people on this mountain, and apparently two people off it that she apparently doesn't converse with often. Kanako is the wind god that she worships, so it's obvious that she gets plenty of chatting time with her. Reimu and Marisa are two new names to you...but apparently, these two know Suwako too. Kanako has a long history with Suwako. And yet, Sanae has never really met Suwako herself? That's it, you need to meet this Suwako god, and so does Sanae. You have your options spread out to you, you only need Sanae's help now.

[ ] Ask Sanae if you could meet Kanako later
[ ] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[ ] Tell Sanae you'll bring her to Suwako yourself
[ ] Hugging Tsundere Option
[ ] Hunger...Must Eat...Omnomnom...
>> No. 6820
[ ] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[ ] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"
>> No. 6822
{X} Hugging tsundere option~
{X} "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"
Lalala~ mk.II
>> No. 6823
[X] Hugging Tsundere Option

This tsundere.

It was made for me.
>> No. 6824
>>6820

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Should be "would you mind".
>> No. 6825
[x] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[x] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"
>> No. 6826
[x] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[x] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"

Friendship makan gaems.
>> No. 6827
[x] Hugging Tsundere Option.

I can't contain it. The tsundere flows forth.
>> No. 6828
[ ] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[ ] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"

Tsundere is so fucking aggravating.
>> No. 6830
[x] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[x] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"
>> No. 6831
[z] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[z] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"

"Hey Sanae, mind if we meet the main characters later?"
>> No. 6832
[x] Hugging tsundere option~
[x] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"
>> No. 6833
[x] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[x] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"

Showing affection like that straight out of no where is kind of weird.
>> No. 6834
[ ] Ask Sanae if you could meet Kanako later
[ ] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would mind if I became a friend to you?"
>> No. 6836
File 121478114737.jpg - (82.32KB , 600x620 , 121027006838.jpg ) [iqdb]
6836
>> No. 6838
[ ] Hunger...Must Eat...Omnomnom...

Anti-Anemia Option. Also we said we'd eat like a man, we should live up to that claim.
>> No. 6841
File 121478494738.jpg - (169.32KB , 800x1133 , 120724546234.jpg ) [iqdb]
6841
[x] Ask Sanae if you could meet Reimu or Marisa later
[x] "This may be a bit straightforward but...would you mind if I became a friend to you?"

Kanako knows both Sanae and Suwako much better then Reimu and Marisa, you figure, but you'd rather not take your chances on a higher deity and end up losing the respect of both the gods and Sanae. So you figure that asking about the others who are potentially human would be best. You look at Sanae wnd with a subtle smile, you decide to spark the next conversation.

"So Sanae, you say Reimu and Marisa know Suwako? Who are they?" Sanae seems to sigh a bit irritated at that question. Oops? Was that a bad thing to ask?
"Reimu's just the other shrine maiden in Gensokyo and I don't really know much about Marisa. But they're both the humans that showed me that my power isn't special in this world..." She seems pretty bummed out about it. You need to turn this conversation around.
"What? Oh, come on Sanae...I believe your powers are very special. After all, not too many people are the descendants of gods that are in fact, still around. I mean, who knows? Maybe you'll become one yourself?" Sanae shakes her head. Despite her rejecting that, she does seem to recognize your effort to cheer her up at least.
"No, I doubt that could ever happen. But thanks anyway. Why do you want to know about Reimu and Marisa though?" Busted, you may as well tell her the truth.
"Well, maybe they can introduce you to Suwako?" Sanae shakes her head again.
"No...I've already asked, trust me. It's beyond their power to actually see Suwako again I think. Don't worry about it, okay?" She gives you a weak smile. She's trying to smile for you it seems but it's difficult for her, knowing she might never meet Suwako. But you have to keep trying.
"Well...regardless, could you still introduce me to them later? I would like to meet them." Sanae looks out the window forelornly once again.
"Yeah...sure."

...eh. Sounds like you struck out there. You didn't really make her feel much better, though you hope you at least got your message across that you tried. You sigh softly looking down, wondering what to do next. The dinner is a little more then half done now. You still have a bit of meat to tear through, though Sanae has eaten less then you. A problem you feel, about that. You don't like this, you feel you're slowly and surely heading in the wrong direction with her at all times. You need something to save it. You remember her talking about how she's lonely and doesn't have many friends...she really needs some. Bad. So you think that you may as well kill two birds with one stone and become the first of hopefully many friends you can give her. You then smile at her confidently.

"Sanae, I know this may be a bit straightforward but...would you mind if I became a friend to you?" Sanae's expression seemingly changes almost instantly. She's a bit shocked at this question of straightforwardness and she looks at you with an ever such small hint of her face being flushed. Her cute cheeks becoming tinged with a light red color.
"W-W-What? S-Sousha, please. Why that...that kind of question all of a sudden?"
"I just simply wish to help you with your lonliness. I'm not doing this out of pity though, I honestly enjoy your company." Sanae visually gulps, her cheeks becoming a brighter red now. You can almost feel her heart rise up into her throat. It seems you might've flustered her. Was she a lonely girl, even in the time she spent in the outside world?
"I...well...Sousha, you-" You interrupt her for a quick moment.
"Please, call me Keikou, or just Kei. No need to use my surname like that. We're friends now, right?" Sanae looks at you, with that type of look that just screams 'he cares about me, he really cares about me!' You can feel an overwhelming feeling of achievement knowing that your friendship with her is sealed.
"...A-A-Alright, Keikou. Thank you for being my friend...I'm happy knowing that you understand how lonely I get sometimes." She smiles at you softly. "I hope to see you more often after this."

Well, congratulations. First mission accomplished. You suppose you could sit back and take it easy knowing that you can come back to Yukari with a task completed. But now what? It's only evening. You still have half a day left to go before Yukari takes you back. You have many options before you. You still have your awkward feelings towards Sanae, unsure of really how you truthfully feel about her right now. Part of you still wants to deny any sort of feelings you have for her at all, but that's what being tsundere gives you. Alternatively, you could just be at ease and continue silently knowing you finished a mission, or continue to get to know Sanae better. From here, it's really up to you where you drag this now.

[ ] Let's make this more then a friendship; lean over the table and kiss her cheek, reassuring her of you being there for her
[ ] Let's take is slowly; mention how beautiful the moon is and compliment her on her looks while you're at it
[ ] Let's keep this a friendship; ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you
[ ] Let's not push ourselves; simply say you're welcome and continue the dinner as per usual
[ ] Let's focus on our needs; wolf that damn meat down already and have a satisfying sleep
>> No. 6844
[ ] Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you
>> No. 6845
{X} Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you
¦:>
>> No. 6846
[ ] Let's keep this a friendship; ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you
>> No. 6847
[x] Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you.

FUCK YEAH. BEFRIENDED.
>> No. 6848
[x] Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you
>> No. 6849
>[] Let's not push ourselves; simply say you're welcome and continue the dinner as per usual
>simply say you're welcome and continue the dinner as per usual
>continue the dinner as per usual
>as per usual
>usual

awesome.jpg

[x] "Boy I am sure glad I didn't mention the pink elephant in the room."
[x] Companionable silence (?)
>> No. 6850
[x] Let's take it slowly
[x] - Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you
[x] - Mention how beautiful the moon is and compliment her on her looks while you're at it
>> No. 6851
[x] Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you.
>> No. 6852
[z] Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you.

Sanae~
>> No. 6855
File 121478854850.jpg - (98.36KB , 800x600 , 1195870055226.jpg ) [iqdb]
6855
[x] Let's keep this a friendship...for now. Ask more about Sanae and about what she would like to do with you.

A smal part of you does indeed feel that, given some time, you could eventually fall for this girl. But you don't want to rush, neither Sanae or yourself. You're still pretty unsure of those feeling you're harboring and thus, you'd think it'd be wise for the both of you not to think about such things...yet. Instead, you're pretty settled on your friendship with her and you feel satisfied having met someone you can (vaguely) relate to, and be friends with. It's a relaxing, happy feeling knowing that you just made a friend that will, hopefully stay by your side for years to come. And perhaps become something a bit more of a friend. But that'll wait until later. For now, you want to concentrate on your friendship. You feel a bit of excitement pump through your veins wondering how else you could relate to your new friend, and wondering what you could do with her.

"So, Sanae. If I come to see you again, what would you like to do?" Sanae looks at you a bit puzzled. Almost as if she had never thought about that. She then looked outside.
"To be honest, I don't know...I'd be happy enough just sitting here having tea and talking to be honest. I lead a rather simplistic lifestyle." You start thinking. There has to be something this girl would like to do.
"Is there a village nearby? Maybe we can go out and have a couple drinks, or maybe shopping."
"Eh, well, it's not like I carry much money on me...at all. My shrine doesn't really accept donations so...I live off the earth here for the most part."

Woah. How hot is that. At least she definitely knows how to take care of herself. She'll be a worthwhile companion at the least. You figure though that money would indeed be an issue though. It sorta limits what you could do with her here. Furthermore, it's not like you really know the area much at all. To top it off, you're a total junkie it seems. You can't, for the life of you, think of much that you could do with Sanae. You're probably just as boring as she is herself. You really need to think of something to attract her attention. But what? You still don't know how too well.

"Well uh...what do you like to do? I mean...not that I really care, just wondering."

Your tsundere self likes to strike when the time is the most inopportune.

"...well, you already know for the most part. And I guess, seeing the scenery isn't too bad either, I suppose." She's probably wondering why you asked if you really don't care. Dammit!
"Eh, c-come on. I mean, uhh..." No! Don't say it! "Jeez, what's with you? Don't start thinking I actually want to spend time with you!"

...you said it.

Sanae looks at you hurt. That painful gash you just gave her heart bore in deep. You're really cursing your tsundere self now. You can start to see Sanae's tears welling up in her eyes. What she once thought was is no longer. You can feel a pin strike your heart as her hurt expression turns to one of anger. Now she's really about to yell at you. Quick! You need to do something to deter this situation from going from bad to worse. You can explain your tsundereness to her and tell her that you really didn't mean it, or you could forgo the first step and simply say you're sorry in an apologetic tone. You could also go ahead and see if affection will win this one out. You never know, maybe the most unexpected thing might happen? Else though, you could just give up and give in to your tsundere self. Who needs friends, right?

[ ] Go over and hug Sanae, hoping for forgiveness
[ ] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry
[ ] Apologize and genuflect, bitch
[ ] RAGIN' TSUNDERE TIME
[ ] Silence is golden
>> No. 6856
[ ] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry

Dammit, Gap.
>> No. 6857
[ ] RAGIN' TSUNDERE TIME

TSUNDERE SOUSHA IS GO
>> No. 6858
[x] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry

If we're going to get along with her we need to at least tell her about this.
>> No. 6860
[x] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry
>> No. 6861
[x] RAGIN' TSUNDERE TIME

It's all or nothing.
>> No. 6862
[x] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry

Thanks for actively fucking over our goal jerkoff.
>> No. 6863
[] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry
>> No. 6864
[x] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry
>> No. 6865
[X] RAGIN' TSUNDERE TIME

Speaks for itself.
>> No. 6866
[x] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry.

"Sorry, I didn't really mean to disregard your feelings like that."
>> No. 6867
[X] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry.
>> No. 6877
File 121479355494.jpg - (100.47KB , 850x1394 , 1193020174203.jpg ) [iqdb]
6877
[x] Explain to Sanae about being tsundere, and say you're sorry

Looks like you need to explain yourself, and fast. The tsundere in you wants to keep going and just RAGE at her but you need to fix this before it breaks your newfound friendship. You then extend your arms a bit, trying to show that you would comfort her.

"S-S-Sanae, let me explain..." Sanae looks at you angrily.
"Explain what?! That you're really a big fat jerk inside?!"
"No, you see, there's just...this part of me that can't be honest with my feelings. I hate it and I...I..."
"No, you're just trying to buy me out with excuses. I've met your type in the outside world. You're going to claim you're all tsundere or something and that you can't come to terms with your heart. People like you make me sick!"

This is totally failing on so many levels. You're honestly clueless as to what to do. Sanae gets up, signalling that this dinner is over, whether you likei t or not. You try to keep her from leaving but she'll have none of it. She starts storming back to her room and you grab her, trying to stop her. She turns around to you with just about the most fearsome glare you could recieve from her, tears streaming down her cheeks. Those tears are a sign that she really did care about you, and thought you were different. Guess she was wrong eh? The only thing different about you is that you at least tried earlier. And you need to make this fact clear.

"Sanae, please, listen to me..."
"No! Let go of me! I can't stand people like you! You ruin everything!!" Shit, she's royally pissed.
"Please! Sanae! I didn't mean it, it's honestly-"
"I said let go!!!"

Sanae starts glowing suddenly, as if about to attack you. Oh shit, is this that power she inherited from Suwako? You definitely don't wanna be on the recieving end of it if so. Your hands are still clenched tightly on her arms as she closes her eyes, tears falling like rain down her face. You need to act fast, there has to be something you can do to turn the tables. This was definitely a bad time to try and explain your tsundere self. You actually think that if you continued being your tsundere self, you might've brought out the tsundere in her and things might've ended better. Bah, no time for that right now, you need to get this situation settled, right now!

[ ] Love is what she needs, kiss her and declare your undying love for her!
[ ] Beg for forgiveness and genuflect like the mother fucking fist of the north star
[ ] Shift for focused movement
[ ] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through
[ ] RAPE
>> No. 6879
[X] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through.
[X] Cry like a bitch.

HAHAHA.

I knew the tsundere option was the right way to go.
>> No. 6881
[x] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through
>> No. 6883
[x] Love is what she needs, kiss her and declare your undying love for her!

It worked twice for Eientei LA...
>> No. 6884
[x] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through.
[x] Cry like a bitch.

Seeing us in tears will either convince her of our sincerity; or bring out her tsundere inner nature, causing her to say she forgives us, but not because she cares or anything.
>> No. 6885
>>6883

Yeah, but Shirou wasn't a tsundere moron whom the writer suddenly decides to spring on you at the worst possible moment, just when you've reached your goal suddenly "TSUNDERE HIJACK LOL, LETS SCREW UP PROGRESS."
>> No. 6886
[X] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through
>> No. 6887
[x] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through.
[x] Cry like a bitch.
>> No. 6888
>>6885

I didn't make Sousha tsundere, so you all have no one to blame but yourselves. Good job.
>> No. 6889
>>6888

I have Tokiko and his fucking get to blame, and bandwagon for it.
>> No. 6891
>>6885

I kinda believe Sousha is less of a moron then Shirou is, considering Sousha can actually get along with Sanae given that he doesn't let the tsundere get in the way.

[x] Love is what she needs, kiss her and declare your undying love for her!
>> No. 6893
>>6889

It did make for a funny monologue on what a woman Sousha is.

>>You may as well chop off your dick right now and drill a hole in it's place, you fucking woman.

Gave me a nice chuckle.
>> No. 6898
[X] Love is what she needs, kiss her and declare your undying love for her!
>> No. 6899
[] Love is what she needs, kiss her and declare your undying love for her!
>> No. 6900
[X] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through.
[X] Cry like a bitch.

We're already basically a woman.

Just embrace it.
>> No. 6901
[x] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through.
[x] Cry like a bitch.
>> No. 6902
[x] Be as direct as possible and hope it comes through.
[x] Cry like a bitch.
>> No. 6905
>Sanae starts glowing suddenly, as if about to attack you. Oh shit, is this that power she inherited from Suwako? You definitely don't wanna be on the recieving end of it if so. Your hands are still clenched tightly on her arms as she closes her eyes, tears falling like rain down her face. You need to act fast, there has to be something you can do to turn the tables. This was definitely a bad time to try and explain your tsundere self. You actually think that if you continued being your tsundere self, you might've brought out the tsundere in her and things might've ended better. Bah, no time for that right now, you need to get this situation settled, right now!

[x] Just hug her more tightly while whispering calming, assuring nothings in her ear. She's a tsundere, and she hates the reflection in you. If she does end up killing you, well, at least she'll feel justified.

Take it like a grown woman for a change, Anonymous.
>> No. 6992
Where's the genuflect ppl?