[Return]
Archived thread

File 121452072277.png - (263.23KB , 600x400 , Ren_and_Mary_2.png ) [iqdb]
6474 No. 6474
You start walking to the right, holding your hands behind you. Turning about you smile at Ren and Mary, aiming your gaze more towards Renko.

“Come on, we can look over here. Mary should be fine looking over there, right?”

You turn your gaze to her. She looks kind of… disappointed? What’s this about? After brushing her hair to the side she takes a step back, nodding.

“Yes, I should be able to find the boundary over here. The one over there is…” She aims with her finger, pointing towards a group of tomb stones far off in the middle of the cemetery. A low iron gate surrounds them, the rusted spikes glaring at you menacingly. “…right there.”

Renko places her hands on her hips, smiling. “Oh, there? There are only a few graves in that thing. So, which one is it?”

Mary shakes her head. “I can’t tell. But I’ll leave you two to find it. It seems to be a rather weak boundary, so be careful with it, okay?”

You nod, and Renko dashes ahead. You chase after her, leaving Maribel to her own business. After reaching the small group of tombstones, Renko opens up the rusted gate.

“So, let’s begin. Now then…” She enters the odd box of metal, walking over to a grave stone. “I’ll lift this up. You see if anything important is under it.” She gives the stone a small kick. “It’s rather old, I’d say. Looks like I should be able to lift it, right?”

You nod, and get in place. Renko slowly lifts the odd tombstone, and you peer under it. You see some form of writing under it…

DOPEFISH LIVES



You shake your head. “Nothing important here. Let’s look at the next one.”

Renko nods, and lifts up another loose grave stone. You continue to examine the place for a while, an odd feeling creeping up your spine. It feels like some outer force is slowly crawling over you, steadily making itself known. Eventually Renko quits, pouting as she leans against a large stone that is made to look like an angel.

“It’s no good.” She puffs her cheeks out in a childish way. You can’t help but think that this is… really cute. The creeping sensation leaves for a second, giving way to a warm, fuzzy feeling. This feeling, however, leaves as you feel a tile break beneath your foot.

“Wh-whaa-”

You fall, but a very short distance. After pulling your foot back up you peer into the hole, finding that there is an odd box inside of it. Your heart skips a beat as you look at the thing. It has… a black mist floating about it. An odd enigma that tells you that whatever is inside the box must be no good. It must be something otherworldly to have this kind of glow…

“Hey, you alright?” Renko walks over to you and grabs your arm as she looks down at your foot. Her gaze slowly drifts over to the odd object. She slowly reaches down and picks the thing up. A bitter cold shoots through your chest as she holds the thing up, looking at it. The case… it’s a rather nice, clean wood. What is this thing…?

“Hum.” Renko struggles with a small lock on the item. “Where is the key for this thing? It must be here somewhere…”

You feel the hairs on your neck begin to stand. This box… this box is something bad. Something bad, something bad… it HAS to be bad. As you shake your head, a gleam catches your eye. Looking down, you see a small key in the hole, under where the box was.

“…Renko…”

She looks down and sees the object sitting in the hole.

“Oh, a key? Well then,” she bends down and picks it up, pointing it towards the lock of the object. “Let’s see just what’s in here!”

Turn… turn… click!
The box opens, and you feel a sudden surge of cold as the lid flies open. Your chest shakes a little as you and Renko look in the box to see… a flute? No, not just any flute, a flute made of a hard, white substance. Renko pulls it out of the case and inspects it.

“Huh… is this what Mary was talking about?”

As she says that Maribel walks over to the two of you, only now being recognized in your view. The intense cold has gone away to some extent, but that lingering feeling of coolness remains, somewhere. Maribel walks over to Renko and looks at the object.

“Huh… that barrier is gone now. Where did you get this, Ren?”

Renko points down at the hole in the ground. “Aoi found it, actually. He fell through that hole after the tile broke under him, and then we found this weird thing down in the hole.”

Mary rubs her chin, unsure of what to make of this scene.

“Well… it looks like you broke a boundary. It’s no big deal, though. It seems it was merely hiding some kind of instrument in it.”

She turns to leave, and begins to slowly walk off. Renko closes that box and locks it, and then turns her gaze to you.

“You know… you did find this. I think you should keep it, Aoi.”

You look at the box once again. You don’t feel anything from glancing at it now, and it seems to be perfectly fine. What was… what WAS that feeling earlier? Renko holds the box in her hands, seemingly offering it and the key to you.

“So then, take it! Come on, it’s you treasure, after all!”

[ ] “No thanks.”
[ ] Accept the odd flute.
[ ] Tell her that she should keep it, as a gift.

>> No. 6475
[ ] Accept the odd flute.
>> No. 6476
[x] Accept the odd flute.

How long till we get to Gensokyo anyway?
>> No. 6478
[x] Accept the odd flute.
>> No. 6479
[X] Accept the odd flute.

It's dangerous. It's our responsibility for finding it.
>> No. 6480
>>Tell her that she should keep it, as a gift.
If it really is something bad, I don't want it affecting Renko.

[X] Accept the odd flute.
>> No. 6481
[] Accept the odd flute.
>> No. 6482
[x] Accept the odd flute.

Oho, why not take a cursed item?
>> No. 6483
{X} Accept the odd flute.
MUSIC

START!
>> No. 6484
[ ] Accept the odd flute.

One toot of this whistle and I swear I'll pound your goddamn face in!
>> No. 6485
ARE YOU WRITING.
>> No. 6486
>>6485

He keeps going for bike rides. Still he said there'd be about 3 more updates to come today.

HAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 6488
>>6487

I realize that.
>> No. 6489
>>6486

I only said two, actually.

Writing.
>> No. 6491
File 121453193280.jpg - (231.81KB , 1600x1200 , Ren_and_Mary_3.jpg ) [iqdb]
6491
…Well, you are to blame for the thing having ever come above ground. You might as well take responsibility. Accepting the box, you put it into your bag. A chill runs up your arms as you do so, but you try to ignore this. Renko grabs you by the arm and begins to run, pulling you along. It’s hard to respond at first because of the surprise, but you then manage to speak to her.

“Renko, what the hell? I wasn’t ready to go yet.”

“Relax.” She focuses ahead while running, not so much as glancing at you. “We need to catch up with Mary, right?”

“Oh.” Right. You should try to all stay together. The two of you begin to approach her now. Her face seems to have a bead or two of sweat running down it. She really is a fast walker, isn’t she?

The three of you walk in silence once again, moving on to the exit of these woods. The sound of cicadas can be heard in the woods, their loud calls etching into your memory. Maribel covers her ears, shaking her head.

“Ugh.” She throws her arms down. “I hate cicadas. They always make this loud noise, never agreeing to merely shut up. I’m glad that they don’t hang around the mansion.”

Renko puts her arms behind her head and looks up at the evening sky.

“I sorta like them.” She grins, showing her usual happy-go-lucky attitude. “It’s better than nothing, right?”

Maribel shakes her head.

“Nothing is vastly better. These bugs just really do annoy me.” She sighs, and then gains a look of absolute joy after looking ahead. “It looks like I won’t have to listen to them much longer, though.”

She’s right, since you can see the mansion up ahead. You really do seem to lose yourself at times, that’s for sure. You approach the mansion, and then make your way to the front door of it. After reaching it Mary goes for the door as Renko begins to stretch.

“…Would you two like to come in? Maybe you could spend the night?”

Renko’s eyes light up. “Oh?” She rushes over to the door, a mischievous gleam shining in her eyes. “Let us stay at this place? Where you have all this nice stuff and you’re living in luxury?”

Maribel shrugs her shoulders. “Well, I thought some company tonight would be nice. So, what do you say?”

Renko takes off her hat and smiles, turning back to you.

“I’m in, but I’m not sure about Aoi. Wanna stay for the night?”

The two of them stare at you expectantly. It looks like Maribel even wants you to spend the night in the mansion.

[ ] “No thanks, I’m going home.”
[ ] “Sure, why not?”
>> No. 6492
[X] “Sure, why not?”

It's a trap. A trap for the trap, if you will.
>> No. 6493
[ ] “Sure, why not?”

Much as I dislike your Mary, why the hell not?
>> No. 6494
[X] “Sure, why not?”

Anon keeps dumping on Mary, I say we haven't really given her a chance yet.
>> No. 6495
[x] “Sure, why not?”

PLOT ADVANCEMENT
>> No. 6496
[x] “Sure, why not?”
>> No. 6497
[x] “Sure, why not?”

Bandwagon.
>> No. 6502
>>6494
I'd dump on Mary, if I was Scorn.
>> No. 6510
[x] “Sure, why not?”
>> No. 6511
[x] “Sure, why not?”
>> No. 6523
File 121454018496.jpg - (64.45KB , 572x800 , Ren_and_Mary_4.jpg ) [iqdb]
6523
…Well, if they really want you to… You shrug your shoulders back, smiling slightly.

“I guess it’s fine. I’ll stay here tonight, then.”

Renko runs over and grabs your bag, smiling widely. She and Maribel go into the mansion, leaving you alone outside. The night sky is rather nice to look at, with a nearly full moon in the sky, and barely any clouds to hide it. You might as well get inside now. You stroll into the mansion and shut the door behind you. After leaving your shoes with Renko’s and Mary’s you make your way upstairs. You cross over to another hallway in the place and peer down, seeing all the interesting things on the walls. Paintings, china, ornamental lamps… it’s kind of tiring, seeing these things. How can somebody live in a place like this without eventually being bored with the décor? You shrug this feeling of and walk down the hallway, finding one door open. Renko and Mary are in the room, looking at some odd book. Ren notices you and waves her hand.

“Come on, we’re looking at this thing about time and space or something.”

Maribel shakes her head, sighing. “Renko, get it right! It’s a book about how displacements in time and space might have the potential to create hidden pockets of space that we call ‘boundaries’!”

Ren shakes her head, frowning. “I never understand this weird stuff. All I know is that there’s some way to cross these border things, and that we plan to do that. What about you, Aoi? Do you get any of this?”

You shake your head and enter the room, grabbing your bag from over by the wall. The walls themselves are a pink color, and white curtains adorn a large window on one side of the room. The window is big enough to have a balcony outside of it, and it probably does. A large bed is in the center of the room, with a small oaken table on either side. A dresser supports a large television, and various alcoves can be seen on a nearby wall. Two other doors are in the room, probably leading into a bathroom and a walk in closet. Taking all of this in you sit down, looking at the book that Mary is obsessing over. She smiles and points to the word ‘telepathy’.

“You see, Aoi? According to this book, people with telepathy are able to sense and cross these borders much easier than those who lack it.”

Renko shakes her head again, a look of pain covering her face.

“Ugh. Not another word of that, please. You’re making my head hurt.”

Mary puts a hand to her face as she laughs, and then glances back to you. “So then, would you like to read with us? We’re currently trying to figure out how to cross the barrier that is at the Hakurei Shrine. It’s an extremely powerful one, and it seems to be able to keep most anything out.” She folds her arms and smiles proudly. “We should be able to cross it, though. We have all the information we could hope for concerning these boundaries, and we also have a telepath in this very room.”

Renko narrows her eyes. “Quit bragging, Mary. We know you can see the borders of things, and it’s getting really old really quick.”

Maribel waves he hand in jest, blushing slightly. “Oh, Renko! How rude of you.”

Renko shrugs, making a face that screams ‘I could care more but I refuse to with a passion’. Maribel rolls her eyes as Renko stands and walks over to one of the alcoves in the wall. She pulls out a book and looks at it with an intense gaze. After flipping a few pages she returns to where Maribel is sitting and shows her the book. Mary gives her a sarcastic look, frowning slightly.

“…You have a question about the book, Renko?”

Ren nods. “Yes, I have an excellent question.”

Mary sighs. “Go ahead and ask, then. It can’t be that stupid.”

After donning a look of offense Renko speaks once again.

“What the hell is this about?”

A silence follows. Maribel looks from the book to Renko, repeating this action a few times. She eventually brings her hand to her face, placing her head in the palm of her hand. She shakes her head as Renko takes on a confused air about her.

“Ugh.” Maribel lifts her head. “I’ll look it over and explain it to you later. Just go get some snacks or something for now.”

Renko nods and walks to the door, then turns around. She flashes you a smile, moving one finger, as if beckoning for you to follow her. She sticks her tongue out as she begins to exit the door.

“Come on, Aoi. Let’s leave the serious girl to her serious business. We have some snacks to get.”

[ ] “Sure, let’s go.” Follow Renko.
[ ] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
>> No. 6525
[z] “Sure, let’s go.” Follow Renko.

Renko followan gaems.
>> No. 6526
[x] “Sure, let’s go.” Follow Renko.
>> No. 6527
[X] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
>> No. 6528
[X] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.

We never had that private talk with Maribel, did we? This is our chance.
>> No. 6529
[X] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.

Sup Mary. I thought dad hated me. Now he wants me back?
>> No. 6530
[x] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
>> No. 6531
[x] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
>> No. 6532
[ ] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
>> No. 6533
[+] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
I have a feeling that this may have some impact on Aoi's abilities.
>> No. 6537
[X] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.

"So, what's up with you anyway?"
>> No. 6538
[x] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.
"Sup, bitch!"
>> No. 6541
[x] “Sure, let’s go.” Follow Renko.

Even though there's no hope of winning.
>> No. 6542
>>“No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the book.

>>the book.
>> No. 6543
[X] “No thanks, I’ll stay here.” Try and help Maribel understand the game.
>> No. 6545
[x] “Sure, let’s go.” Follow Renko.

Going against the flow!
>> No. 6546
File 121458922243.jpg - (147.34KB , 807x587 , Ren_and_Mary_5.jpg ) [iqdb]
6546
You shake your head. As much as you’d like to help Renko get some snacks, you really should try to understand all of this boundary nonsense.

“No thanks, I’m going to stay here with Mary. I’d really like to find out more about all of this boundary stuff.”

Renko shrugs, making yet another odd expression. “I guess I’ll just get a maid to carry the stuff for me. Enjoy your headache.”

With that she walks out the door, leaving you and Maribel to your business. Mary sighs, looking at you with an air of depression about her. She lifts her head and looks at you, frowning.

“So then, why are you staying back here? Why didn’t you run off with Ren to go get some food?”

Smiling, you reply in full honesty. “I wanted to learn more about these boundaries, and you seem to be really smart when it comes to them. I was thinking that reading about them with you might help me better understand them.” You move closer to Maribel and sit down next to her, looking at the book that Renko asked about. “So, do you mind?”

“Well…” Her cheeks have reddened slightly, and she seems to have become a little jumpier. “I don’t really mind. I just thought that you weren’t interested in these kinds of things.”

Looking at the book, you see some passage on borders and the ties they need to be maintained. “I may not understand them, but that doesn’t mean I’m not interested. If there’s a way to cross these things, then they must be worth learning about.”

Maribel sighs, and then begins to read the book. As the two of you sit there, one passage catches your attention more so than the others. You silently read this passage in your mind as Maribel looks over the other page.

“Sometimes a border is created to house a certain environment, and then it tends to grow larger and larger as more things are added to the contents of that border. This can be a real problem, since the border has already taken a chunk of earth into what almost seems like inexistence. If more and more things are added to the inner-chambers of a border and the border is then broken, this can cause a rapid change in environment as the now fully-existent space fuses with the landscape around it.”

So… breaking a border can result in a disaster for the world inside a border and the world outside of it? Your interest has truly been piqued, and you can’t help but read something on the next page.

“Sometimes the contents of a border might form a connection with a human being, thus making that human able to see the inside of the border at some point. Not all claims of another world can be trusted, however, since many people claim that their dreams are visions of another world.”

…Maribel must not like this comment, as she swiftly turns the page. You silently read the next part, still curious.

“There are cases of what might be a breach in a border, however. A border is usually hiding some form of secret or some kind of evil that people locked away for a good reason. One area, the Bermuda triangle, is occasionally considered to be a leak in a border by some of our people. The odd disappearance of people and the reports of all forms of oddities making themselves known in this certain space are what link together with the Boundary theory. The dark secrets that lurk behind borders must truly be a horrific sight to behold.”

Maribel looks at you. She isn’t happy or angry, just… calm.

“Do you understand anything in this book?”

You nod, and she then scoots away from you slightly.

“Oh.” She brushes a lock of hair away from her face and smiles. “I was thinking that this is just a bunch of nonsense, personally. The people who came up with this must be some kind of loons, right?”

She laughs quietly as Renko enters the room, that one maid in tow. The maid sets a plate of food down for you and takes a deep bow.

“It’s nice to see you again. It’s also nice to see that Miss Maribel has company tonight.”

Maribel smiles warmly at the maid, grabbing a cookie from a bowl on the plate. Looking the thing over you see the bowl of small cookies that Maribel just took a sample from, what appears to be a tea pot and cups about it, and also some small donuts. A bowl of nuts is also on the plate, almost hidden by the tea pot. Maribel speaks up after biting into her treat.

“Thank you, Eliza.” So, the maid is named Eliza? It seems to fit her well. “Would you mind pouring us some tea?”

Eliza nods and begins to pour tea into three separate cups. Maribel tells her to go about her own business for now, and she obeys. After the maid has left Renko and Mary begin to discuss the contents of the book. You ignore them for some time, that is until Ren tugs on your skirt. You look up with a cookie hanging out of your mouth as she begins to talk.

“Hey, Aoi? Why not go outside and try that weird thing out?”

Maribel nods in agreement.

“I’m also interested in what this flute can do. It was locked up behind a border, so it must be something special. I don’t think playing it inside is a very good idea, though. It might wake somebody up.”

[ ] Say that you should stay in the room and continue to discuss the book.
[ ] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.
[ ] Suggest going to the courtyard in front of the mansion to try the flute out.
>> No. 6547
[ ] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.
>> No. 6549
[ ] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.
>> No. 6551
>[ ] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.
>[ ] Suggest going to the courtyard in front of the mansion to try the flute out.

Danger, Aoi Watarase! Danger!

[x] Say that you should stay in the room and continue to discuss the book.
>> No. 6553
[X] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.

Let's get dangerous.
>> No. 6554
[x] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.

We better bring our gear and some flashlights.
>> No. 6555
>>6551>>6552

Anon, stop being a pussy
[X] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.

And yeah, don't forget to bring your stuff along
>> No. 6556
[x] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.
>> No. 6562
[x] Play the flute once in the back garden
[x] Play the flute a second time in order to get a quick ride to World 8
>> No. 6563
[+] Suggest going to the back garden to try the flute out.
>> No. 6564
Updates?
>> No. 6565
You pull the object out of your bag and look it over. The smooth surface of the wood is chilling to the touch, and the instrument hidden inside is probably the source of this cold. You nod and walk towards the door, Renko and Maribel following silently behind you. The descent down the stairs is quick, taking no more than a minute. Ren finally speaks up as you turn down a corridor.

“Aoi? Where are we going?”

You can almost see the grin on Mary’s face as she speaks up.

“The garden out back. At least, I think he’s leading us there. Are you?” You nod, and Mary then continues to speak. “It seems you’ve yet to forget the layout of the mansion. I thought you might have forgotten which way was up and which was down by the time you came back.”

You wave your hand back at her, as if you were swatting a fly. “I’m only staying the night, Mary. I don’t plan to stay here any longer than that.”

She speaks again, a sort of joy in her voice. “Oh, I know. I was merely wondering if you would answer like that, and I was right in thinking that you would.”

You sigh as the three of you approach the main exit at the back of the mansion. After opening the door, you walk out into a spacious garden. Various plants are growing out of elevated beds, with stone benches making up the boxes that these plants are held in. Ren speeds past you, making her way to a circular monument in the center of the garden. She smiles while jumping on top of the thing, resting her hand on the edge of a fountain on the monument.

“Hey, Aoi! Play over here!” She motions for you to come up as the fountain begins to spew water from its tip. “Come on! I wanna hear what that thing can do already!”

Mary ushers you along as you make your way to the monument and take a seat on the cold, stony bench. Ren plops down next to you and grins, her hands clutching the edge of the seat. After pulling the key out of your bag you open the box.

Turn… turn… click!

The lid springs open, and a cold blast of air meets your face. The flute sits in the box, but… without the darkness floating about it. The odd instrument seems to glare at you with a lack of eyes, staring deep into your soul. You lift the odd thing to your mouth and hesitate. Do you really want to use something this horrible? Renko speaks up, growing impatient.

“Come on! I wanna hear you play that thing already!”

You nod and regretfully put your lips to the tip of the flute. After placing your fingers on some of the holes you blow, and a ghastly noise rings out, with a glob of a dark material flying out of the end of the flute. Ren and Mary don’t seem to notice it though, and it runs off to other parts of the garden. You decide that you might as well keep using this thing and begin to play the flute, though not very well. It’s an okay sound, but… it’s obvious enough that you aren’t an expert in the field of music. A thin cloud of the dark mass gathers as you play, and it slowly shapes itself into the form of… a large tadpole? Ren pats your shoulder and smiles.

“This thing is pretty nice. I wonder what the big deal with it was with it? I mean, it was behind that border thing, but nothing bad has happened.”

So… they can’t see that thing? Slowly spinning and contorting, quickly becoming a large, white blob? A tail forms on the end of this thing, and it floats over to you, now circling about as you play the instrument. The dark mass only comes out as a slight smoke now, floating slowly upwards from the other end of the flute. You quit playing and put the thing away as Ren and Mary clap. Renko pats your back as she begins to speak.

“Well, let’s go in. We might as well get some rest before tomorrow.”

With that, Renko and Mary head for the door of the mansion. The odd blob continues to float next to you, moving its tail slightly.

“Hey!” Maribel looks back at you. “Are you coming?”

[ ] “No thanks, I’ll stay out her for a while.” Investigate this strange blob.
[ ] “Yeah.” Go inside with them, ignoring this oddity.
[ ] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.
>> No. 6566
[ ] “No thanks, I’ll stay out her for a while.” Investigate this strange blob.
>> No. 6567
[ ] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.
>> No. 6568
[X] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.
>> No. 6569
[ ] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.
>> No. 6570
[ ] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.
>> No. 6571
[x] “No thanks, I’ll stay out here for a while.” Play the flute some more until you're up to your ears in dark matter.
>> No. 6572
>The odd blob continues to float next to you, moving its tail slightly.

FAMILIAR ACQUIRED

[x] Investigate this strange blob.
[x] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.
>> No. 6633
[x] “Actually, could we talk for a second, Mary?” See what she wanted to talk to you about.

In before the blobby spirit becomes a nuisance.
>> No. 6634
>>6565
>So… they can’t see that thing? Slowly spinning and contorting, quickly becoming a large, white blob? A tail forms on the end of this thing, and it floats over to you, now circling about as you play the instrument.

ξ・∀・)
>> No. 6688
UPDATE
>> No. 6690
>>6688

Not in the mood, will update tommorow.
>> No. 6711
>>6690

Disregard that, writing now.
>> No. 6718
File 121470949329.gif - (82.11KB , 490x581 , Mary_001.gif ) [iqdb]
6718
This enigma can wait; you need to speak with Maribel. You could always just look at this thing later, anyways.

“Hey, Mary?”

“Yes?” she looks at you straight-on, folding her arms as she speaks. “What is it?”

You take a few steps towards her and rest on one of the many benches in this garden. A gentle breeze blows as Renko shrugs her shoulders, raising her hands up as she shakes her head.

“I’ll leave you two lovers out here.” She grabs the door handle and pulls, grinning slyly. “Enjoy yourselves, okay?” She enters the mansion once again, evading the angry glare that Mary had thrown in her direction. You are left outside with Maribel, the sound of cars in the distance echoing through the garden. Might as well ask her, right?

“I got a note from you in that folder. It said that you wanted to talk about something in private, away from Ren.”

She gives you an odd look-over and shakes her head, frowning slightly. “I did put a note in that folder, but there was nothing about wanting to talk in private. What were you reading?”

You shake your head. What does she mean? That note was clearly from her, wasn’t it?

“But the note clearly said that I should talk to you in private. Didn’t it?”

“No.” She shrugs her shoulders, smiling slightly. “I guess you must be making this up so you can talk to your sister, right?” Before you can say anything she continues, an air of obnoxiousness in her tone. “You really do want to bond with me, don’t you?” She walks over to you and grabs your arm. As she helps you up you notice that the odd thing is now gone.

“The thought is nice, but you don’t need to go through that kind of trouble.” She begins to walk over to the door. “I actually want to know you a little better, too.”

You stride over to her. She can’t be serious, can she?

“I know that dad told you to be nice to me, but I think you’re taking this a little far. Just stop it, okay?”

She frowns once more, pulling the door open. “I thought you wanted some bonding time. But if you think I’m just being like that, then… I guess you might as well just go back to Renko for now.”

The two of you enter the building and begin to walk down the hall. Maribel eventually steps out in front of you, her arms folded. She seems to be rather annoyed, judging by the look on her face.

“So then, which is it? Bond with me or go play with Ren?”

…This isn’t like her. She normally just avoids you, and she’s only been nice to you a few times in the past. You shake your head, clearing your thoughts. She may be acting strange, but she is your sister. You probably should spend some more time with her, but…

[ ] Spend time with Mary.
[ ] Find and ‘play’ with Renko.
>> No. 6719
>>6718
[ ] Find and ‘play’ with Renko.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
>> No. 6721
[X] Spend time with Mary.

I SEE YOU YUKARI. I SEE YOU INSIDE OF MY SISTER. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO INSIDE MY SISTER.

CRUISE CONTROL.
>> No. 6722
[x] Spend time with Mary.
>> No. 6725
[X] Spend time with Mary.
>> No. 6727
[x] Bond with Mary, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 6733
[X] Spend time with Mary.
>> No. 6735
[x] Spend time with Mary.
>> No. 6746
[X] Spend time with Mary.

Nigga, you crazy.
>> No. 6759
[x] Spend time with Mary.

GODDAMMIT YUKARI
>> No. 6780
[x] Spend time with Mary.
>> No. 6791
[x] Spend time with Mary.
Looks like Anon is warming up to Mary now.
>> No. 6792
>>6791

More like Mary is acting really weird and we need to find out why.
>> No. 6793
>>6791

Mary~
>> No. 6804
Can I have some delicious updates?
>> No. 6805
>>6804

He keeps fucking around I doubt we'll get an update for a while yet.
>> No. 6807
>>6805

Christ.
>> No. 6829
>I SEE YOU YUKARI. I SEE YOU INSIDE OF MY SISTER. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO INSIDE MY SISTER.

Even in AoD, YU-KA-RI! RAAAAGH!
>> No. 6840
>>6721

I LIKE YOU PRIVATE
>> No. 6942
Updates?
>> No. 6943
…No, Ren can wait. You should try to find out what’s up with Mary.

“Sure, I’ll spend some time with you. What are we going to do first?”

Maribel unfolds her arms and smiles. She turns about and walks down the hall, not saying a single word. You merely follow her as the two of you continue down the hallway, going past various doors. The two of you eventually stop in front of a rather normal door, which proves to be different after Mary opens it. Right, this is… the basement. She enters the stairway that waits beyond the door, and you obediently follow. If your memory is right, then the main thing in the basement is a large collection of books.

“Hey.” Mary stares at you intently, a gleam of mischievousness lingering in her eyes. “You know what this place is, right?”

Rubbing your head you reply, unsure of what to make of this situation. “This is where a library is, right? What’s so special about this place?”

She laughs and opens the door, revealing the large room ahead of you. Shelves line the walls, crammed full of books. You and Mary enter the room, and Mary makes sure to lock the door after you’ve entered. She walks over to a shelf and pulls out a large, dusty book. After walking over to a table she sets it down with a thud, almost making the table itself shake. You walk over to her and look at the thing. The title of this book is… “Serious Heralding of Intelligent Terrestrials”.

“Mary? What’s up with this thing? It looks like some stupid ‘magic book’ or something.” You lay a hand on the table and frown. “Honestly, what do you plan to do with something like this?”

She smiles and pats the tome, a horrible grin spreading over her face like wildfire. “You don’t know what something like this is for?” She lifts the book up, flipping it open on accident. You see a page with what appear to be diagrams of some kind. She sets the book back down and flips a few pages, glancing over the page that she stops on. Her grin widens as she looks at this page, making her seem less and less like herself.

“See?” She points to a picture of some odd sort of creature, one that you can’t recognize at all. She places her hands on her hips and grins. “This sort of thing… This sort of thing is able to cross boundaries without breaking them. It’s said that you can even summon it with a little blood.”

“…What?” You shake your head. “What’s up with you, Mary? I mean, this is just really weird, and-”

Maribel grabs your hand and smiles. She pulls what appears to be a pocket knife out of her pocket, laughing quietly as she does so. “Come on, you want to see, right? Just a little prick here and we can see if this works…”

She flips the knife open as you try to get your hand free. The small blade isn’t much, but it’s surely enough to pierce your skin. As the blade comes closer and closer you try to think of how to get out of this awkward situation.

[ ] Grab Mary’s hand and tell her to stop.
[ ] Get your own knife out and threaten her with it.
[ ] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
>> No. 6944
[ ] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
>> No. 6947
{X} Get your own knife out and prick her with it.
Counter-attack~
>> No. 6948
>Just a little prick here and we can see if this work..."

[x] Slap her.
[x] "Prick me with that knife, sister, and I'll be "pricking" you with something even bigger in return."
>> No. 6950
>>6948
Hey, it worked on Ciel.
>> No. 6951
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"
[x] Get your own knife out and prick her with it.

Fuck your bullshit Mary, we aren't materials.
>> No. 6952
[ ] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.

There is the possibility she's joking.
>> No. 6954
On another note, did the flute make anyone else think of the flute in Yume Nikki?
>> No. 6972
[ ] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
>> No. 6973
>>6954
>Yume Nikki

<%EX_Nine> OH GOD
<%EX_Nine> What if Aoi got the mini power
<%EX_Nine> and became a lot of tiny Aois
<UBOA> INTO RENKO'S TUNNEL WE GO
<Kapow> we could hang out with the mini-suikas
<UBOA> MINI ORGY
<%YAFKYU> >hang out
<%YAFKYU> you misspelled 'make out'
<%EX_Nine> TINY ORGY
<%EX_Nine> NOSEBLEEDS AND SPERM EVERYWHERE
<%YAFKYU> TINY PENIS = TINY ORGY
<Gaatz> moe orgy~
<UBOA> tiny orgy while renko watches and shlicks herself
<Kapow> no way, renko's joining
<Kapow> renko is the location of the tiny orgy
<+EX-Pygmalion> Must take a break. Or I'm going to die of moebeetus.
<UBOA> tiny orgy ON renko
<Kapow> all over renko
<Kapow> on and in
>> No. 6974
[x] Grab Mary’s hand and tell her to stop.
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"

I don't like people trying to knife me, thank you very much. I'll keep a tight grip on your knife arm till you settle down.
>> No. 6975
[x] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"
>> No. 6976
[x] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"
>> No. 6979
[x] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"

Is this why dad wanted us to come back? To be the tool of some demon summoning shit?
>> No. 6983
>Serious Heralding of Intelligent Terrestrials
(≖_≖)
>> No. 6984
>>6983

It's SHIT right?
>> No. 6985
File 121486315252.jpg - (125.27KB , 890x497 , 1210024383283.jpg ) [iqdb]
6985
>>6983
>> No. 6991
[x] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"

SNAP OUT OF IT BITCH.
>> No. 7004
[x] Grab Mary’s hand and tell her to stop.
[x] "If we want to do this, we have to do it right." Get your own knife out. "Mumbletypeg is a two player game."

Honestly, knife games are only really appropriate after half a bottle of Jack.
>> No. 7011
GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER.
>> No. 7014
>>7004

[x] "If we want to do this, we have to do it right." Get your own knife out. "Mumbletypeg is a two player game."

HEY BISHOP! DO THE THING WITH THE KNIFE!
>> No. 7015
Wait.
We don't actually have a knife.
>> No. 7016
>>7015

Yes we do.

>[ ] Get your own knife out and threaten her with it.

Read upwards nigger.
>> No. 7017
>>7016
Ah, we do have a knife. My mistake.
And don't call me nigger.
>> No. 7021
>>7017

NEGRO
>> No. 7022
File 121488798660.jpg - (99.79KB , 450x450 , AoixRenko.jpg ) [iqdb]
7022
I'll try to update more tommorow. Sorry for how little I've updated recently.
>> No. 7024
>>7022
It's OK, Nineball, we still love-
>pic
FUCKDAMN SHITCUNT.
>> No. 7026
>>7021
Don't call me a negro, either.
>> No. 7027
File 121489145438.jpg - (115.08KB , 640x480 , BLACK PEOPLE. OR MAYBE YAF.jpg ) [iqdb]
7027
>>7026
>> No. 7028
>>7026
COTTON NIGGER
>> No. 7029
>>7026
SPEARCHUCKER. TARSKIN. PORCHMONKEY.
I could go all night with this.
Suffice it to say, thicken your internet skin.
>> No. 7030
>>7027
This is the best filename since "OvergrownAmusedLemon.png"
>> No. 7032
>>7028
>>7029
Please do not call me a cotton nigger, spearchucker, tarskin, or porchmonkey.
>> No. 7034
>>7032
If you cannot take an insult over the tubes from someone who doesn't really put any malice behind it, then you do not belong on the internet.
>> No. 7035
>>7032

You're taking this waaay too seriously.

Darky.
>> No. 7036
>>7021
>>7028
>>7029
>>7034
>>7035

can't you tell you're getting trolled?
>> No. 7046
>>7037

>>>/youkai/1811
>> No. 7053
>>7035
Please do not call me a darky.
>> No. 7060
>>7053
What's wrong with calling a Nigger a Nigger, you Nigger.
>> No. 7062
>>7060
Well, I'm not a "nigger". And, even if I was black, I doubt I would appreciate being called a "nigger".
>> No. 7068
>>7036
Don't interrupt THE GAME
>> No. 7095
I WAITED FOR YOU NINEBALL.
>> No. 7119
You said there would be updates. Why do you continue to spin such lies upon us?
>> No. 7132
[x] Slap her and tell her to come back to her senses.
[x] "If you want to summon it so badly, use your own damn blood!"
>> No. 7142
…Yeah, that should work. You slap Mary’s face with your free hand and look her dead in the eyes. Before she can ask what you’re doing you begin to speak.

“Stop this.” You shove her hand away, and the knife goes falling to the floor. “If you want to summon this thing so badly, then just use your own damn blood. I don’t want to be involved.”

With that you turn, walking towards the door. A hand lands on your shoulder, stopping you in your place.

“…I’m sorry.” The hand slips down off of your shoulder. “I shouldn’t have been joking around like that. I… I’m not sure what I was thinking.” You turn to face Maribel, who is looking at the ground, holding her hands behind her back. She looks at you, but she quickly returns her gaze to the floor, with what appears to be a blush rising on her cheeks.

“No, it’s okay.” You smile, placing a hand on your hip. “If anyone over-reacted, it was me. I should have realized that you were just kidding about that.”

She shakes her head, still frowning. “No, really. I was being too… I was being creepy.” She walks back over to the table and sits down, hiding her face from you. This really is an awkward moment.

“Uh…” You speak up, but she refuses to look at you. “I’ll be going back upstairs now, okay?”

She nods. “You go ahead. I’ll stay down here for a little longer.”

You do as she tells you and unlock the door. Closing it as you leave, you take a deep breath. What was wrong with her back there? She really seemed to be somebody else, and not just because of the joke. She was being uncharacteristically… kind. Maribel is never that nice. Well, not to you, at least. You shrug this feeling off and begin to ascend the stairs. A lingering feeling remains, though. What if she’s doing something weird down there all by herself?

You wonder if you should go back and stay with her, or go look for Renko. On one hand she didn’t seem to have much of a problem with you going upstairs. She probably wants that, too, after that awkward moment. Going upstairs would also mean running into Renko, and doing God knows what with her. On the other hand… she might need some comfort after that little incident. It was really strange, and maybe, just maybe, she might open up a little more if you comforted her.

[ ] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[ ] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
>> No. 7144
[x] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
>> No. 7145
[x] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
Demon summonan' gaems
>> No. 7146
[x] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT.
>> No. 7147
[x] Go back down and stay there with Mary.

Time for some soul devourin'?
>> No. 7148
[x] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
>> No. 7149
[X] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
>> No. 7150
[x] Go back down and stay there with Mary.
>> No. 7151
>[ ] Go upstairs and look for Renko.

Trapped in Gensokyo with Renko. You're looking for Mary.

>[ ] Go back down and stay there with Mary.

Trapped in Gensokyo with Mary. Renko is unable to follow.

[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.

I'd rather we all went in together.
>> No. 7156
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7159
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7160
[z] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[z] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7161
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.

Hooray for write-ins!
>> No. 7165
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7167
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7169
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7170
[ ] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[ ] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7172
[ ] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[ ] Ask her to check on Mary with you.

Note that I say
>check on Mary WITH you.
Otherwise, by >>7151 's logic, our ass will be left behind while Renko checks on Mary FOR us and gets whatever-the-fucked to Gensokyo with Mary.
>> No. 7177
[x] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[x] Ask her to check on Mary with you.
>> No. 7186
[ ] Go upstairs and look for Renko.
[ ] Ask her to check on Mary for you.
>> No. 7296
nine wen i wake up tomorer i wana see a update oker? com on man
>> No. 7297
>>7296

Why are you so drunk Uboa?
>> No. 7381
UPDATE
>> No. 7392
File 121521904629.jpg - (55.55KB , 489x638 , Ren_2.jpg ) [iqdb]
7392
Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I don't really have an excuse, other than being a lazy nigger.
---------------------
…No, it may be a better idea to get Renko’s help. You continue to ascend the stairs, and soon find yourself on the ground floor of the mansion. After strolling down one hallway you find a familiar staircase, and you ascend the steps to the second floor. As you walk down the hallway you hear the sound of footsteps nearby. Knowing that they aren’t your own you pick up the pace to see who might be there. After turning the corner you almost collide with Eliza, who appears to be carrying a tray with food on it. She swiftly regains her composure and gives you a warm grin.

“Oh my,” She looks you over, still beaming. “Are you in a hurry, Aoi?”

“Yes.” Nodding, you remember why you came upstairs. “Eliza, do you know where Renko might be? Did she happen to go back to the room that I, she, and Mary were in earlier?”

The maid shakes her head, setting the tray down on a nearby table. She walks over to you and turns you about, pointing down the hallway, back towards the stairs.

“I believe your friend is down in the back garden. If you make your way down there now, then you might catch her before she runs off to some other parts of the mansion.”

She lets go of you and takes a few steps back. You hear the sound of that tray being picked up off of the table, and then the sounds of footsteps. Eliza brushes past you, hurrying down the hall. After a few seconds you manage to regain yourself, now realizing that she told you where Renko was. With a start, you begin to make your way down the stairs. After that you merely turn about and navigate through those hallways, filled with odd and interesting items. You don’t have much time to focus on those things, though, since getting to Renko is rather important right now. After reaching the garden doors you exit the mansion, now looking out at the large collection of plants.

“Nnn…”

Your gaze moves to a nearby bench, where Renko is laying down. You walk over to her and rest a hand on her side, which seems to spur her into action. With a shout she flies up, now sitting down instead of lying down.

“Wah!” She looks around, her eyes wide open. Her gaze soon rests on you as she begins to stretch, having apparently become calmer than she was when you apparently woke her up. After a drawn-out yawn she looks at you once more, her sleepy gaze affixed to your face.

“So, why did you wake me up?” She cracks her neck, closing her eyes slightly. “It’s late, and I’m sleepy.”

You sit down next to her and manage the best smile that you can. You might as well get this out of the way, seeing that she’s acting rather calmly right now.

“Hey, Renko? Mary was messing around downstairs and I sort of… yelled at her.”

Renko brushes her hair away from her face, giving you a sarcastic glare. “Yeah, and?”

“Well,” You continue. “She seemed kind of sad, and I was just thinking that you could-”

Renko stands up, placing her hat back on her head. She flashes you her trademark grin before walking over towards the door.

“Don’t worry, Aoi.” She opens the door, giving you a thumbs up. “I understand completely. I’ll see you out here whenever I’m done with Mary. Until then, just wait or something. Maybe you could play that flute thing you got a while ago.”

With that she enters the house, leaving you all alone. The way she runs around, energetically doing whatever task comes up for her… it really does confuse you. How, exactly, can someone be so full of life and joy? Scratching your head over this matter, you reach into your bag and pull out the box that the flute is kept in. The chilling night air nips at your neck, though you’ve only just noticed this phenomenon. Ren really is good at distracting you.

[ ] Play the flute.
[ ] Take a nap to pass the time.
[ ] Go inside and look for Renko.
>> No. 7393
[x] Take a nap to pass the time.

UPDATES!/
>> No. 7394
[ ] Play the flute.

We'll have to check it out sooner or later, why not now?
>> No. 7395
[ ] Play the flute.
>> No. 7396
[x] Play the flute.

Hooray, you updated.
>> No. 7397
File 121521991816.jpg - (109.01KB , 288x600 , hue.jpg ) [iqdb]
7397
[x] Play the flute
>> No. 7398
[ ] Play the flute.

How many updates are you going to do today?
>> No. 7399
>>7398
>How many updates are you going to do today?

I was thinking that I might do a few more soon, and then go odd to catch up on HLA. I figure that if I read it, I might be able to improve my own writing style by emulating Patch.
>> No. 7400
>>7399
>and then go odd to catch up on HLA

...Off. I meant off. Dear god, Doujin is rubbing off on me.
>> No. 7401
[x] Play the flute

ξ・∀・)めるぽ!
>> No. 7403
[ ] Call out for Merup--
--I mean, [x] Play the flute
>> No. 7405
Are you writing?
>> No. 7406
>>7405

Nope. Too easily distracted. I'll write soon, though.
>> No. 7410
[+] Play the flute.
>> No. 7415
>>7406
>Nope. Too easily distracted.

ξ・A・)
>> No. 7416
>>7406

I DON'T SEE YOU WRITING, DISTRACTED NIGGER.
>> No. 7422
[X] Play the flute.

♫ Walking through forests of palm tree apartments ♫
>> No. 7462
Thanks Nineball. No updates again it seems.
>> No. 7463
Shrugging, you press the tip of the flute up to your lips. A cold sensation courses throughout your mouth as you begin to play the flute, the sharp noise of the instrument ringing out against the chilling night air. A slight darkness rises from the other end of this instrument, and a chill begins to run up your hands. As you look up you catch a glimpse of that odd thing from before, that strange blob of white. You lower the flute in surprise, and the thing drifts away from you.

“Wh… what?”

It spins about in the air and seems to stare at you, as if trying to send a message into your mind. You can’t help but wonder what this oddity is doing here, and if it has some kind of connection to the flute. It begins to drift off, what you might call its back turned to you. You press your lips against the head of the flute once again and blow, running your fingers up and down the long shaft.

The blob turns about, its tail flowing up and down behind it. It approaches you once more, and you continue to play the mediocre music. The soft white of its surface, the gelatinous, squirming texture of its body, and the way you can see through it… This really is a strange creature. You see the doors swing open from behind this blob, and Renko walks out of the house. She stops a few feet in front of the door and places a hand on her hip, smiling.

“So, playing that flute again?” She takes a few quick steps towards you, her grin growing larger. She nods, giving you a thumbs up. “I got Mary back upstairs, there’s nothing to worry about.”

You smile, removing your mouth from the instrument. “That’s good to hear. Where is she now?”

Renko taps her fist against your head, puffing a cheek out.

“Are you dense? You seriously don’t notice how late it is?” She backs away from you, placing her hands on her hips. “I honestly thought that you would be drowsy by now, but you seem wide awake.”

Her words hit you like a truck, and you quickly realize just how late it is. A deep drowsiness overcomes you, and a yawn escapes from your mouth. Renko grins and grabs you hand, pulling you back towards the mansion.

“Come on, we all need some sleep now. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow.”

The two of you once again enter the mansion, leaving the garden for the quiet hallways. The maids aren’t even running about now, and it shows. The hallway is remarkably devoid of life aside from you and Renko, and… you now notice that that blob is following you. You somehow didn’t even notice it being there after Renko showed up and yet it managed to sneak along like this. This thing really is… strange. Renko looks up at the staircase, a slightly groggy look in her eye.

“Ugh, I really don’t feel like climbing stairs right now…” She shakes her head and smiles once more, tugging on your hand as she ascends the first step. “Come on then, let’s go.”

You follow behind her and slowly climb up the steps, that chilling blob following you up the stairs. It seems to be staying right next to you, as if it were a dog following its master. You shrug this off as Renko lets go of your hand, taking a few steps away from you.

“Hey!” She turns at your exclamation. “What are you doing?”

She smiles, pressing a finger against her lips. “Shhhh. You’ll wake everyone up.” She takes off her tie and smiles. “I’m just going to Mary’s room to sleep. You should be going off to your room too.”

You merely answer her with a blank stare. She shrugs, frowning slightly. “…One of the maids told you where your room was, right?” You shake your head, and she continues.

“Ugh, so unreliable.” She grabs your shoulder and points off down another hallway. “Your room is over there, in that hallway. I think it’s supposed to be the third room down or something.” She smiles, turning about once again. “Well then, good night, Watako.”

She almost hums your name as she begins to walk off. You can’t honestly say that you like not sleeping with Ren and Mary, but sleeping in the same room as your step sister might be a bit strange. You honestly just want Renko around, so that you don’t just have the weird blob to keep you company.

[ ] Ask Renko if she wants to sleep in your room.
[ ] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
[ ] Go soak your head. Maybe that will get rid of this mass of white that follows you.
>> No. 7464
[ ] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
>> No. 7465
[x] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.

Do want our own personal Myon.
>> No. 7466
>You press your lips against the head of the flute once again and blow, running your fingers up and down the long shaft.
>You smile, removing your mouth from the instrument.

Is it getting HOT in this thread, or is it just me?

[x] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
>> No. 7467
[x] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
>> No. 7468
[z] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.

So we've got our own little ghost? Wonder what Youmu or Yuyuko would think about this.
>> No. 7469
[x] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
>> No. 7471
Anymore updates?
>> No. 7495
[X] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
>> No. 7505
>>7466
>You press your lips against the head of the flute once again and blow, running your fingers up and down the long shaft.
>You smile, removing your mouth from the instrument.
I went "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" at first, but then I went and fapped to those sentences.

Nine, was that wording intentional? If so, you are an awesome freak.
>> No. 7506
[X] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.
As much as I want to tease Renko with the first option, Aoi doesn't seem the type to tease. Or at least, have t he confidence to pull it off without getting smacked for it.

>>7468
Probably "What the fuck is that doing going along with you?"
>> No. 7520
[ ] No risks, go sleep in your room by yourself.

Oh the things I want to do to Aoi's flute.
>> No. 7541
[ ] Ask Renko if she wants to sleep in your room.
consideration taken into
>> No. 7555
>>7505

The wording was intentional, yes. Also, Writing.
>> No. 7556
>>7555
Impossible.
>> No. 7564
File 121537756469.png - (28.82KB , 609x536 , Myon maybe.png ) [iqdb]
7564
You shake your head. Asking Renko to sleep with you would not only be awkward, but it would also be irresponsible. Turning about, you head down the other hallway. Three doors down… You creak the door open and peek inside. The room is rather nice, even if it’s a little bland. You swing the door open and walk in, flipping the light switch as you enter. Your vision is met with a blinding light, which merely heralds the surprisingly gentle colors of this room.

Soft pink, creamy blue, clean white… the whole room is nice and clean, and well arranged. A bed sits in the middle of the room, with a dresser opposing it on the other wall. A television sits on top of that dresser, with what appears to be some kind of gaming system hooked up to it. Turning to your left you notice the wall next to you, and the door facing you. Upon opening it you are met with… a bathroom. A small, cozy one.

“Wow…”

You remember living here for a short time, but you must have forgotten how nice the rooms were. After entering the bathroom and locking the door, you look into the mirror that sits over the counter. You’re met with your own gaze, but also the gaze of that white blob, still following you around. You turn to it with a grimace on your face, wondering why this odd thing is following you about.

“…” It stares at you silently. Or, at least, you think it does. This thing doesn’t have eyes, after all.

Working up your courage you extend a hand towards it, waiting for the cold that surrounds it to nip at your palm. Closing your eyes you extend your reach, bracing for the intense chill. In its place you feel a soft, slightly warm material, and you hear an interesting sound come from the blob’s direction.

“Myon!”

Opening your eyes, you look the thing over. A slight red has appeared on the surface of this thing, as if it were blushing. You press your hand against it once more.

“Myon!”

The warm feeling comes along with this cute sound. The mass of partially transparent white backs away from you, the red spreading over it slightly more. It’s hard to keep from prodding it again, but you manage. After looking into the mirror again you grab a tooth brush and begin to do your business. After brushing you wash your face and stretch your arms out. The blob has once again come closer to you, almost rubbing into your side.

This thing seems better than you originally thought, and it seems to actually be alive… in a way. So long as it’s around you might want to name it.

[ ] Write in. (Name for the ghost)
>> No. 7565
[X] YAF.
>> No. 7566
>>7564

I HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHED.
>> No. 7569
{X} Nyom
awesome.jpg
>> No. 7570
[x] Nyom

Screw it, this is better than what I had before.
>> No. 7571
hahaha, awesome
[X] YAF
>> No. 7572
[x] Nyom

Nyom~
>> No. 7574
[x] Nyom

>>7573

No one liked YAF. Except for himself.
>> No. 7576
[X] YAF

I'm such a bastard.
>> No. 7578
>>7576
[X] YAF.
Superior Writefag agreed, who am i to disagree.
>> No. 7579
[ze] Nyom
YAF what the hell?
>> No. 7580
[X] Nyom
Voting this to avoid horrible, horrible fate.
>> No. 7581
[ ] Nyom
>> No. 7582
[X] YAF.
We all know Nine is fag for YAF.
>> No. 7584
[X] Nyom

Huzzah, ghost companion.
>> No. 7587
Just name the damn thing Nyom. :V
>> No. 7588
[X] Nyom
>> No. 7590
[X] Ugly Thing.
>> No. 7594
[X] White fuckable Blob.
>> No. 7596
[X] UBOA
>> No. 7598
So many people did vote for YAF, this makes me happy.
>> No. 7599
[X] Aobu
It's very not-dark.
>> No. 7604
>>7602

As much as I want her back...

She's dead Uboa.

You can't bring her back.
>> No. 7605
[x] Hanyuu

lol 2nd vote change. Nine is gone for an hour or two so it might have a chance.

>>7604

LIAR! ;_;
>> No. 7616
File 121538978084.jpg - (16.57KB , 358x328 , weeaboo.jpg ) [iqdb]
7616
[x] Weeaboo
>> No. 7625
>>7616

Fuuuuuuuck

[x] Weeaboo
>> No. 7626
[x] Weeaboo
This has to happen, it's brilliant.
>> No. 7627
>>7616

Aww man, this would have been awesome. Oh well, too late now. Writing.
>> No. 7659
[x] Uboa
Because it will be awesome if/when that blob has a "holy hell that's creepy" moment.