[Return]
Archived thread

File 120969803721.jpg - (60.83KB , 634x412 , 1206577923286.jpg ) [iqdb]
642 No. 642
The world begins to come back into view. You see that you’re lying in a clearing, and that the moon is out. You try to remember what just happened, and are reminded of Rumia knocking you out, and Renko running to safety.
“Are you awake? Can I eat now?”
You turn around to see Rumia, who has been watching you all this time.
“It was a boring wait, but I felt like eating you at night, so I could be full longer. Plus, it’s fun to play with food before killing it.”
You ask her what’s going on, and she smiles while she answers.
“I’m about to have the best meal I’ve had in months. Do you have a last request?”

[ ] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”
[ ] “Could you let me go?”
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”

>> No. 644
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”
>> No. 645
File 120969823157.jpg - (221.87KB , 514x663 , rumia014.jpg ) [iqdb]
645
[X] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

This is probably also the wrong choice, but... SO MOE.
>> No. 646
[X] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”

Confusion attack!
>> No. 647
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Nee-Nee’?”
Fixed.
>> No. 649
[x] Can I put it in?
>> No. 650
[x] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

Increase the shock value for when she finds out the truth.
>> No. 651
I'll keep writing tommorow. I need my 6 hours of sleep.
>> No. 652
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”

While she's confused, show her THE PYTHON!
>> No. 653
File 120970887749.png - (272.35KB , 640x368 , shirou.png ) [iqdb]
653
>>652
I'm pretty sure the inventory check didn't mention any snakes.
>> No. 654
File 120972030561.png - (31.70KB , 145x151 , Shirou.png ) [iqdb]
654
>>652
And I'm fairly sure this Anon isn't a programmer.
>> No. 655
File 120972754335.jpg - (49.54KB , 600x488 , Python-nickel.jpg ) [iqdb]
655
>>653
>>654

He obviously means the revolver.
>> No. 656
>>642
She may be a youkai, but she's physically as weak as the little girl she is.
We should've raped her while hugging.

[ ] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”
Go for the most confusing option and surprise her. Pin her on the ground and proceed to rape.
>> No. 657
>>656

She's physically weak yet she ripped our lung out in one go. Hmm.
>> No. 658
[x] “Can you call me ‘Nee-Nee’?”

I assume this was a mistake.
>> No. 659
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Ni
>> No. 660
>>657
She emits danmaku from her hand. That energy can surely be used to dig into a body and once it's open, ripping it appart is easy.
I just don't like the idea that every loli has superhuman strength just because they are youkai. Just look at the fairies or that half-breed shopkeeper. They aren't really stronger than humans.
>> No. 661
>>660

DANMAKU DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. Rumia in this story isn't weak, we head butted her with no real effect other than knocking her over. She even tried to trick us and said herself she's used that trick to rip out human's throats before.

Faeries are canonically weak. Kourin doesn't fight so there's no reason for him to have much strength.
>> No. 662
>>661
>Kourin doesn't fight so there's no reason for him to have much strength.

Like: He is weak because strength is not needed in the story? (I spoke of innate strength of a youkai, not training (and you can't tell me Rumia trains a lot))
I just said most writers here make youkai in general nearly unbeatable for Anon to fit into the story. If a certain type of youkai is really strong (vampire, oni) or weak (fairies), ZUN writes it down.

And if you can produce Danmaku, you can also use that to kill (fire, knives, mushroom powder).
>> No. 663
>>662

Danmaku isn't lethal. The whole point of it is that it doesn't kill anything.
>> No. 664
>>663
That's not danmaku. That's the spellcard system/rules. Danmaku can be cast without declaring a spellcard.

(Many) youkai attack humans with danmaku before they eat them (probably to weaken them/render them defenseless). Rumia tried to attack humans in EoSD but was beaten instead.
>> No. 665
>>664

Where officially does it say youkai use danmaku to hunt humans? Also Rumia wasn't attacking anyone in EoSD she was just wandering around aimlessly in the darkness like she always does.
>> No. 666
>>665
Rumia: Lately, humans won't let me attack them. This other time I was beaten up instead.
>> No. 667
>>666

That dialog is ambiguous as fuck, it says nothing about danmaku or how she attacks humans for hunting purposes.
>> No. 668
Wow. This became a debate over the power levels of different youkai? Well, I guess I'll explain Rumia a little.

The Rumia in this story holds the inherited power of a youkai, but doesn't have her full power because of her age and the amulet. She manages to rip humans open because of how she hunts humans every now and then, and she uses danmaku to weaken humans that seem stronger than others. Her usual meals, however, consist of little girls instead of adults, so her normal prey has little power at all.
>> No. 669
>>668

So can we kick her ass or not?
>> No. 670
>>669

If you make the right choices, yes.
>> No. 671
Also, because of all the votes from before, I'm doing a confirmation choice.

[ ] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”
[ ] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”
>> No. 672
[x] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”
>> No. 674
[X] “Can you call me ‘Onee-chan’?”

I like the sound of that. Unless you actually mean "Nii-Nii", and not "Nee-Nee", because it would be fun to confuse Rumia by asking her to call us something masculine.
>> No. 675
>>673

It does, but not that big of a difference.
>> No. 676
>>674

It actually is "Nii-Nii", not "Nee-Nee".
>> No. 677
>>676

Ah. Then:

[X] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”

Confusion attack, go.
>> No. 678
[X] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”
>> No. 679
[x] “Can you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”

Changing vote to this.
>> No. 680
[x] "Can you call me 'Nii-Nii'?"
Rumia: "Nii-Nii? But that's too weird, you're not a..."

Anonymous pulls down his pants. Rumia, overwhelmed by this revelation and the sudden flood of information concerning such an anomaly, drops to the floor like a boxer hit with a knock-out punch. Anonymous takes anything she might have stolen and retreats back to the shrine.
Just as planned.
>> No. 681
File 120976129764.jpg - (52.24KB , 640x480 , 1206578068865.jpg ) [iqdb]
681
You think back to the human world, and remember this one anime you watched. It had a young blonde girl who would call her big brother “Nii-Nii”, but you didn’t know the origins of this at first. It might confuse Rumia.
“Could you call me ‘Nii-Nii’?”
She stops everything and looks at you in surprise.
“Eh? What’s a ‘Nii-Nii’?”
You take the next couple minutes to explain what it means, but she still seems confused.
“I don’t get it, why would you want me to call you a big brother?” She jumps into your lap and begins to wiggle around, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.
“You’re weird, but I wanna know. Why do you want me to call you Nii-Nii?”

[ ] Say that it’s cute.
[ ] Stab her with the dagger.
[ ] Use the camera.
>> No. 682
>>668

That description is pretty close to fanon.

Akyu even notes that Rumia probably uses pure power to attack humans. Which makes sense, since she says youkai are usually impossibly stronger than humans physically, anyway.
>> No. 683
>>681
[x] Say that it’s cute.

GODDAMMIT RUMIA

STOP BEING SO CUTE
>> No. 684
[X] Pull your pants down enough to show off your package.

Hey, she asked.
>> No. 685
[x] Say that it’s cute.

>>682

Everything Akyu says is a lie. A LIE!
>> No. 686
[ ] Say that it’s cute.
finite continues
>> No. 687
[x] Say that it’s cute.
And then when she lets her guard down, we blind her with the camera and run.
>> No. 688
btw isn't Renko calling Reimu to take care of Rumia for us?
>> No. 689
>>681
>She jumps into your lap and begins to wiggle around, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

[x] Use the camera.

Not just to blind her so we can run away, but because this scene is adorable and needs to captured in a photograph.
>> No. 690
>>688
Oh yeah, I forgot Reimu is probably still changing into her miko suit.
>> No. 691
[x] Use the camera
SURPRISE, COCKFAG
>> No. 692
>>688

You think that Rumia kept you in one spot? She took you to a private place where she likes to eat in the moonlight.
>> No. 693
File 120976223639.jpg - (69.92KB , 1024x768 , 120777996179.jpg ) [iqdb]
693
“It’s a cute thing for a cute girl to say.”
Rumia blushes, and then looks away.
“But… I’m a pretty lady, not a cute girl.”
Before you can say anything else, she pushes you to the ground.
“And, as a lady, I have a grown woman’s appetite. I’ll prove to everyone that I can eat a whole adult in one go, by eating you!”
A hungry gleam appears in her eyes, as if she’s changed to another personality of hers. You have to think of something, and quick.

[ ] Apologize for calling her a girl.
[ ] Stab her with the dagger.
[ ] Use the camera.
>> No. 694
>>692

LIVING IN THE SUNLIGHT
LOVING IN THE MOONLIGHT
HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME
>> No. 695
[x] Apologize for calling her a girl.

Must stick it in Rumia.
>> No. 696
[X] Apologize for calling her a girl.

Erg. Still don't want to hurt her. But... there's no way out of this that will make her stop antagonizing us, is there?
>> No. 697
[x] Use the camera.
>> No. 698
>>693
You'll grow fat
>> No. 699
[X] "If you're an adult, I should treat you like one." Start stroking her thighs and touching her inappropriately.
>> No. 700
[x] Use the camera.
>> No. 701
>>696

Only a slim chance. Other than that, you can make her be alot friendlier in how she hunts you.
>> No. 702
>>698

Good we can sell her to the fatty touhou lovers.
>> No. 703
>>701
Still worth it.

[X] Apologize for calling her a girl.
[X] Use the camera.
In that order.
>> No. 704
>>703
that, then we will satisfy OUR hunger.
>> No. 705
File 120976342061.jpg - (42.80KB , 302x600 , 1207510993018.jpg ) [iqdb]
705
You apologize for what you said, and tell her that she’s a beautiful woman.
“Humph! Buttering me up won’t work, Nii-Nii. Buttering you up, though, might be a good idea.”
She laughs at her little joke, and grabs your shoulders.
“You promised me a meal, and I hate people who break promises~.

[ ] Punch her in the face.
[ ] Stab her.
[ ] Take a picture.
[ ] Hug her.
>> No. 707
[x] Stab her.
I see an opening! Let's see if you can chase us while nursing a colossal gash across your stomache, Rumia.
>> No. 708
[x] Hug her.

STAY ON TARGET
>> No. 709
[X] Hug her.

Worth it.
>> No. 710
>>706
Deleted my vote. Even if it results in Bad End...
[X] Hug her.
It is worth it.
>> No. 711
[X] Stab her.

In the eye
>> No. 712
[x] Take a picture.
back to renko
>> No. 713
[X] Hug her.
This will end delicious.
>> No. 714
File 120976409110.jpg - (70.12KB , 528x640 , 1203185252400.jpg ) [iqdb]
714
Meanwhile at the shrine, Reimu tries to get the (very) drunk Suika to engulf the area in... herself to look for us.
>> No. 715
File 120976418056.jpg - (63.48KB , 500x500 , 1206798089918.jpg ) [iqdb]
715
Reaching up your arms, you hug the adorable psychopath. Her body feels light and small on yours, and her little fingers continue to clench the fabric on your shoulders.
“S-Stop it! I don’t like for my food to touch me, I like to touch my food!”
You continue hugging her, the little carnivore, until you feel a sharp pain in your back.
“I said stop it! I’m definitely going to finish this, right now, just because you’re a stupid adult.” A familiar grin appears on her face, a grin that makes you shudder.

[ ] Stab her while you still can.
[ ] Slap her.
[ ] Do nothing.
>> No. 716
☞ Take a picture.
>> No. 717
☞ Slap her.
>> No. 718
[X] Slap her.
Doing nothing will surely make her kill us. Stabbing is too brutal for poor little Rumia.
>> No. 719
[x] Slap her.

Take our love Rumia~
>> No. 720
[X] Slap her.

We do nothing, we die. She needs a little more control over herself. We can give her a comfort hug afterwards.
>> No. 721
[ ] Slap her.

Let's slap some sense into her
>> No. 722
File 120976491289.gif - (163.36KB , 480x679 , 1206583130319.gif ) [iqdb]
722
You slap her. Straight to the point, and straight to her face. She stumbles backwards and falls over, shaken from the sudden retaliation.
“Wh…I…Huh?”
Tears begin to form in her eyes, and she begins to shake her head.
“Why? Why did you do that? I just wanted a bite, only a bite!”
She holds her hand to her face, still shaking her head.
“How could you do that?”
You say that you didn’t want to be eaten, and she stands up, glaring at you.
“Stupid Nii-Nii! A promise is a promise, and I hate you now. Now, stay there, don’t talk, and let me eat.”
She flies forward, and sticks a hand into your chest, clawing at the skin.

[ ] Stab her before you lose anything important.
[ ] Knee her in the gut.
[ ] Punch her in the face.
>> No. 723
[x] Knee her in the gut.
>> No. 724
[x] Stab her before you lose anything important.

Oh it's on you moe~ little bitch
>> No. 725
[x] Stab her before you lose anything important.
Why are you such a ⑨, Anonymous
>> No. 726
no more mister nice nii-nii
[x] Stab her before you lose anything important.
>> No. 727
[X] Knee her in the gut.

No stabbies. I like her too much, even when she's trying to kill me. If we hit her face, it'll just hurt even more.

Bah. We should have just let her bite us.
>> No. 728
☞ Knee her in the gut.
>> No. 729
[X] Knee her in the gut.
I will never stab Rumia. Never.
>> No. 730
[X] Knee her in the gut.
>> No. 731
[X] "You really don't know how to eat an adult human, now do you? You should start with the most delicious thing, the later you get to it, the lesser you will enjoy it. I'm telling you this becouse i like you and i promised you to eat me. but you need to do it right or won't be happy.
now, let me tell you about the most delicous part of the human body. don't bite, you need to lick it diligent. might take a few minutes to get used to the falvour, but trust me, it's worth it"
>> No. 732
File 120976623665.jpg - (69.04KB , 600x450 , 0e7b2fab8a19cb1aaef95de8778e5f32.jpg ) [iqdb]
732
You knee her in the gut, causing her to fall over. She begins crying again, and looks at you with anger in her eyes.
“Stop it or I’ll…I’ll…”
She keeps crying, her eyes turning redder than they normally are.
“I hate you!” She bangs her fists into your stomach, and repeats the line.
“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!”
She falls back down, and grabs at your leg, trying to peel the skin on it.
“I just wanted something to eat, but you lied to me! Stupid!”
She begins to tear the flesh on your leg.

[ ] Push her away.
[ ] Kick her off.
[ ] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 733
File 120976625083.jpg - (1.92KB , 126x92 , Stare.jpg ) [iqdb]
733
>>731
>> No. 734
[X] Push her away.

I refuse to hurt her more than is necessary.
>> No. 735
[x] Push her away.

So when do we get to the consoling and tender loving?
>> No. 736
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.

We tried it the relatively nice way; bitch is goin' down now.
>> No. 737
[X] Push her away.
I don't want to do this to Rumia. Anybody who picks to knife or kick her is a monster.
>> No. 738
>>736

Patience anon. One does not simply get an imoutouhoe.
>> No. 739
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.

Goddamit you fags, it's just a cute little girl, finish this or be killed.
>> No. 740
[X] Push her away.
>> No. 741
☞ Push her away.
>> No. 742
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 743
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
victim #3
>> No. 744
[x] Push her away.
>> No. 745
File 120976705332.jpg - (88.40KB , 480x640 , 100d9dc3fb386cc8f5c8ed849a704774.jpg ) [iqdb]
745
You push her away, and she snaps your leg as she flies back. You fall to the ground, and she runs over to you. At first you think she may want to apologize, but she tears out your throat, leaving you a bloodied pulp, curled up on the ground.

Hours later…

“Wah! I guess I really can’t eat a whole human yet. This one was small, but I could only finish that leg and her arm. I guess I could get Cirno to freeze the rest for me later, but I’ve got to find somewhere to sleep for now.” A young blonde girl floats away from the corpse of a university student, leaving behind the disturbing scene in those woods.

BAD END # 6 – Leftovers, anyone?
>> No. 746
Goddamit you morons, we have to kill her to survive
>> No. 747
>>745
Is there a way to get out of this without stabbing her?
>> No. 748
Morons, the lot of you.

[x] Back one choice.
[x] THIS LOLI IS AN EYESORE.
>> No. 749
File 120976727950.jpg - (59.05KB , 376x403 , 1196285119845.jpg ) [iqdb]
749
>>745
>> No. 750
>>748
Secondet
[x] Back one choice.
[x] THIS LOLI IS AN EYESORE.
>> No. 751
[X] Leftovers
[X] Stab Stab Stab
>> No. 752
File 120976734437.png - (35.37KB , 736x736 , Awesome.png ) [iqdb]
752
Aaaaand that's the second time we've been killed by Rumia. Can we just stab the bitch and get on with it already?
[x] Back one choice
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 753
[x] Kick her off.

So what if we die we have infinite continues.
>> No. 754
Rumia...

I still refuse to hurt her more than necessary.
>> No. 755
>>753
if we die we lose our penis
or worse: we won't get hard for 2 days
>> No. 756
[X] Back three choices.
[X] Do nothing.

Just don't slap her, this time.
>> No. 757
>>754
You...You...

DOUBLE PUSSY
>> No. 758
File 120976751695.jpg - (43.12KB , 400x564 , 33e415a1aff54102b08e70d0c717d689.jpg ) [iqdb]
758
You knee her in the gut, causing her to fall over. She begins crying again, and looks at you with anger in her eyes.
“Stop it or I’ll…I’ll…”
She keeps crying, her eyes turning redder than they normally are.
“I hate you!” She bangs her fists into your stomach, and repeats the line.
“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!”
She falls back down, and grabs at your leg, trying to peel the skin on it.
“I just wanted something to eat, but you lied to me! Stupid!”
She begins to tear the flesh on your leg.

[ ] Push her away.
[ ] Kick her off.
[ ] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 759
[x] FINISH THIS, RUN THE DAGGER INTO HER GOD DAMNED SIDE.
>> No. 760
[X] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 761
[x] Kick her off.
>> No. 762
☞ Kick her off.
>> No. 763
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.

you fucks, there is no Rumia route
>> No. 764
[X] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.

No rip and tear for you Rumia.
>> No. 765
[x] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 766
rumia route goes in /forest/ or /shrine/, but not /border/
[X] Finish this, run the dagger into her side.
>> No. 767
File 120976782341.jpg - (132.88KB , 529x750 , 61edfe4b5634ad039dcf03882982a6fb.jpg ) [iqdb]
767
You get the blade out, and run it into her side. Blood begins to pour out, and she falls over, holding the wound. “Ow! What was that?” She looks up to see the dagger, shining in the liquids it broke into.
“But… No knifes have hurt me like that before…Why did th-”
You run the blade into her stomach, thinking that she must be faking things again. She shrieks in pain, and more tears appear in her eyes. She backs away the blood staining the ground she slides over. She’s breaking into a heavy sob, only managing to get a word out after a few hiccups and screams.
“Why *hic* d-did you-AH-do this? Why di-” She breathes a trail of snot back up her nose at this point. “Why did you hurt me? Why?”

[ ] Cradle her in your arms.
[ ] Finish the job, stab her in the head.
[ ] Kick her, and call her a filthy demon.
>> No. 768
[x] Finish the job, stab her in the head.
>> No. 769
[ ] Finish the job, stab her in the head.

DIE BITCH, DIE.
>> No. 770
[x] Cradle her in your arms.
>> No. 771
[X] Rape while still warm.
>> No. 772
[x] Finish the job, stab her in the head.
There is no future for you, Rumia.
>> No. 773
[x] Finish the job, stab her in the head.
"The worst mistake you made here, was that you pissed me off."
>> No. 774
File 120976867223.jpg - (82.71KB , 720x1080 , 50e36809c4afb17563e1289505d5e48b.jpg ) [iqdb]
774
You never answer. Taking the dagger in both hands, you ram it into her skull. It slices like butter, and her eyes begin to relax. You pull the dagger back out, and she falls over.
“…Goodbye…Nii-Nii…” A final tear escapes her eyes before all life is gone from them. The corpse lays there, bloodied and motionless.
“…Ah…Ha…Haha…Hahahahahaha…”
You realize what you’ve just done. You murdered what was basically a child looking for food, and did so even when she had no way of fighting back anymore. It feels like something had broken in you, and you let all your anger, sorrow, and murderous joy fill the air.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Ha…Ha…”
Blood covers your hands, and a lot of your clothing. You become dizzy, and fall over in the pain of the moment. The world begins to fade into darkness, as sleep comes in.

END OF DAY 2
(Sikieiki route is now locked.)

(4/5 Objectives to unlocking Journey of the Clairvoyant Maiden complete)
>> No. 775
File 120976886522.png - (14.35KB , 520x520 , 1208801295003.png ) [iqdb]
775
>>774
FUCK YEAH!
WE ARE LOOSING IT
WE'RE BECOMING CRAAAAZYYYY
>> No. 776
File 120976891010.jpg - (541.88KB , 1280x1024 , 1170482890792.jpg ) [iqdb]
776
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>> No. 777
>>774
delicious yandere dickgirl
>> No. 778
[X] Rumia, which is green? Cauliflower, or broccoli?
>> No. 779
>>774
Sweeeet, Anon's snapped!
>> No. 780
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD
MURDERING RUMIA THE HELL, DO NOT WANT
Shouldve hugged the poor girl and not slapped her.
>> No. 781
File 120976927713.jpg - (77.90KB , 480x480 , 120950921978.jpg ) [iqdb]
781
GENTLEMEN
>> No. 782
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
>> No. 783
File 120976952212.jpg - (16.21KB , 240x240 , nanaya.jpg ) [iqdb]
783
My only regret is that we missed the chance to give her a snarky one-liner before we killed her. I was thinking "You have no problem with eating humans, so you should have no problem with your prey killing you like the monster you are."
>> No. 784
Just a note, cradling her would have resulted in her living and being afraid of you, but eventually accepting you as a big sister. I wanted you all to want her dead, and to see what happened with a dead Rumia. So I got my way, and my dead loli. Enjoy your lack of imoutos.

tl;dr

JUST AS PLANNED.
>> No. 785
>>784

The past 2 hours have been a huge waste of time. Fuck you.
>> No. 786
>>784
So, do we get more updates tonight?
>> No. 787
>>784
You Sir are a monster, you will burn for this heresy.
>> No. 788
>>786

In a few minutes. I'm thinking of the consequences of killing Rumia.
>> No. 789
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
[X] Jump into the Lake
>> No. 790
>>780
oh yeah, because we know nothing bad could possibly come from that.
SHE'S A SMEGGIN' MAN EATER, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

On that note;
She'll only come out at night
The lean and hungry type
Nothing is new, I've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Shes sitting with you but her eyes are on the door
So many have paid to see
What you think youre getting for free
The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a jaguar
Moneys the matter
If you're in it for love you ain't gonna get too far

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
Shes a maneater
Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
Shes a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
Shes deadly man, and she could really rip your world apart
Mind over matter
The beauty is there but a beast is in the heart

Oh here she comes
Watch out boy she'll chew you up
Oh here she comes
Shes a maneater
>> No. 791
>>787

Nyoro~n
>> No. 792
Restart this shit from the beginning again.
>> No. 793
I'm really liking the fact that we get to go Nanaya on Touhous
>> No. 794
Being the only person who voted to hug her I have to say: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
>> No. 795
[X] Drown yourself.

Rumia...

Now I'm sad.
>> No. 796
>>792
So that we can kill her again? Maybe we might rape the corpse as well? Fuck a few eyesockets, Nanaya-style?
>> No. 797
On another note, you people who voted to off her entirely are monsters.
>> No. 798
Keep the nanaya shit on /shrine/
>> No. 799
>>791
So who is our next target now anyway, lets go on a killing spree in Gensokyo. TO THE SHRINE!
Kill em All Let Sikieiki Sort em Out
>> No. 800
File 12097701691.jpg - (119.48KB , 853x853 , bdc61243946f7e7780ed62002a9a7f7b.jpg ) [iqdb]
800
The world comes back into view. You wake up on the ground, with most of your wounds healing up pretty well. You look over to see the corpse of Rumia, with ants crawling in and out of her body, swarming around areas they’ve torn open. You cringe at the sight, and decide to get out of here before anything else shows up. You also notice a white rose near a tree to your left. The only question is, where do you go?

[ ] Left
[ ] Right
[ ] Forwards
[ ] Backwards
[ ] Take ribbon
[ ] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.
>> No. 801
File 120977019948.gif - (47.81KB , 173x159 , kyokushinanaya.gif ) [iqdb]
801
>(4/5 Objectives to unlocking Journey of the Clairvoyant Maiden complete)
When we read that diary, we better learn Kyokushi Nanaya.
>> No. 802
>>799

I can't speak for anyone else, but in light of recent events, there's this one nineball...
>> No. 803
>>800
[x] Rape the corpse
>> No. 804
[x] Take ribbon

Surely nothing bad can happen from doing this!
>> No. 805
[x] Take ribbon

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
>> No. 806
[ ] Take ribbon
[ ] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.
>> No. 807
[X] Take ribbon.
[X] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.

In conclusion, I hate you all.
>> No. 808
[X] Take ribbon
[X] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.
>> No. 809
[x] Take ribbon
[x] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.

fourthing this
>> No. 810
[x] kill self
>> No. 811
[ ] Take ribbon
>> No. 812
[X] Take ribbon
[X] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.
We need to redeem ourselves and become a better Person damnit
>> No. 813
>>810

Yeah, that seems good.

[X] Murdering this girl has left me in despair!
[X] Hang self.
>> No. 814
If it's any consolation, it kind of hurt to write that about Rumia. She really is my favourite one of the ⑨s.



Which made offing her all the sweeter.
>> No. 815
[x] Rape the DAMN corpse Skullrape
We are nearly there, only one more push and we will go CRAZY.
>> No. 816
>>814
It's no consolation at all and...just no. I have no interest in what you have to write at all anymore.
>> No. 817
[x] Spit on Rumia's corpse.
>> No. 818
>>814
I bet you fap to Guro.
>> No. 819
>>816
What's the matter, Anon? Too GRIM'N'DARK for you?
>> No. 820
[X] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.
>> No. 821
>>819
yes
>> No. 822
[X] Take ribbon
[X] Drop the rose on Rumia's remains, as a memorial.
you people can not be so cruel, we have to pay for what we did, at least Reimu will like us more now.
>> No. 823
>>814

It's not enough. Not even the prospect of wooing Yuuka is enough to truly make up for offing one of my favorite characters.
>> No. 824
>>822
Were not cruel, just making the choices some are unable to make
>> No. 825
Ah quit crying, she was an inhuman monster. Sure you can say she was innocent or what have you, but I'm sure shes killed plenty of humans before this encounter and would have killed countless more after offing us.
>> No. 826
File 120977103837.jpg - (70.92KB , 400x500 , 1206797934022.jpg ) [iqdb]
826
Man. You'd think you guys had never watched anything where someone dies, and nothing can bring them back. Oh well.
----------

Reflecting on your actions, you realize that killing her like that was crossing the line. You should’ve comforted her when she cried, and said you were sorry about hurting her. But that won’t change now. It’ll never change. Rumia is dead, and there is no way to bring her back.
You pluck the rose from its place, and lay it on Rumia’s remains. The ants scatter and leave the girl, seemingly repelled by something. You wait, but nothing happens. She really is dead. You decide to take the ribbon from her hair, and discover that it was really an amulet. You wait again, but nothing.

You leave her behind. You walk off to somewhere, anywhere, to get away from the scene. It hurts too much to think about it, and you put the amulet in one of your coat pockets.

[ ] Keep walking forward.
[ ] Go to the left.
[ ] Go back.
>> No. 827
[x] Keep walking forward.

headstrong
>> No. 828
[X] Keep walking forward.

It's the fact that she's not coming back that makes it hurt, damn it. It makes me sad.
>> No. 829
[x] Keep walking forward.

I doubt NANOTKANAREEE would be very appropriate right now.
>> No. 830
[x] Keep walking forward.
Mr. Dumbass has died. Anonymous walks off somewhere.
>> No. 831
[ ] Keep walking forward.

No use switching directions and getting ourselves even more lost. Keep going in the same direction and we can keep what little orientation we have.
>> No. 832
It's not that we haven't seen shit like that before. It's that the whole point of playing this thing is to get a GOOD END and killing off our potential imoutou fucks that up a bit.
>> No. 833
>Reflecting on your actions, you realize that killing her like that was crossing the line. You should’ve comforted her when she cried, and said you were sorry about hurting her.

Remorseful Anon? Unacceptable! S/he must be driven closer to the brink of insanity, until choosing to jump in will seem like sweet salvation.

Time to find a lamprey stand, shining amidst the darkness. Anon's knife hungers....
>> No. 834
>>833

This anon is an eyesore.
>> No. 835
File 120977184663.gif - (24.08KB , 500x600 , 120735448387.gif ) [iqdb]
835
You keep walking forward, until you hear what sounds like young children talking. Hiding, you hear some of their conversation. Odd, they have wings.
“So, anyway, I heard that those people in the bamboo forest made something that is supposed to be able to bring people back from the dead!”
“There you go, talking about stupid things again.”
“GUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!”
A distressed fairy with icy wings comes flying up to the two.
“Speaking of stupid things…”
“Huh? What are you talking about?”
“It’s nothing, what were you going to say?”
The ice fairy stops, and begins to sob a little.
“I-I just went into the woods to look for Rumia, and she was laying in a lot of red stuff. Wh-when I tried to make her get up, she didn’t even say anything!”
The other two stand there for a minute, not knowing what to do, then the first one you saw talk says something.
“Was…She really not moving?”
“Not at all!” The ice fairy’s tears begin to freeze on her cheeks. “She must be really sick! Come on, we need to help her!”
“Should I tell her or should you?”
“…You.”
The first fairy puts a hand on the ice fairy’s shoulder.
“Cirno… Rumia’s never coming back. She’s dead.”
“…What?”
“Something killed her. She isn’t coming back.”
“Can’t she just be reborn like us?”
“No, she can’t. She isn’t a fairy.”

[ ] Leave the scene.
[ ] Stay still.
>> No. 836
>>832

I'd go so far as to say that murdering Rumia pretty much qualifies as a BAD END of its own, so far as I'm concerned.
>> No. 837
[X] Keep walking forward.
Its raining hard tonight.
>> No. 838
[x] Stay still.
>> No. 839
[ ] Attack!
>> No. 840
[X] Stay still.

Suicide, only option, etc.
>> No. 841
[x] Leave the scene.
Don'tgetinvolveddon'tgetinvolveddon'tgetinvolved
>> No. 842
>>835
[X] Stay still.
[X] Suicide by stabbing self
>> No. 843
>“So, anyway, I heard that those people in the bamboo forest made something that is supposed to be able to bring people back from the dead!”

NEW OBJECTIVE RECEIVED
>> No. 844
>>839

RIP AND TEAR
>> No. 845
[X] Stay still.

Yeah, this seems like a good idea
>> No. 846
[x] Back 7 choice.

[X] Do nothing.
>> No. 847
File 120977257597.jpg - (118.32KB , 400x400 , 120735457692.jpg ) [iqdb]
847
You decide to stay still, so that none of them notice you. They continue talking for a while, and then fly off, the ice fairy still crying. Man, you really are a piece of shit. You leave to try and find the shrine, but become lost again. This forest is very annoying, but you decide to wash your clothes and change back into the old pair after finding a river, since you can’t let people see you with blood on you. Eventually you wind up in what looks like a deserted town, filled with empty buildings.

[ ] Search the houses.
[ ] Go back.
[ ] Break the amulet.
>> No. 848
[X] Search the houses.

Fuck no we're not breaking the amulet. That thing is our mark of shame, damn it. Or at least the reminder of how some of us make stupid choices.
>> No. 849
Mayohiga? Chen! Kukuku, target acquired.

[ ] Search the houses.
>> No. 850
[ ] Break the amulet.

NOW RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!
>> No. 851
[x] Search the houses.
>> No. 852
[x] Break the amulet.
This amulet is an eyesore.
This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet. This amulet!
>> No. 853
I'm gonna go eat and do other stuff for a while. Don't expect updates for at least two hours.
>> No. 854
>>848
>Or at least the reminder of how some of us make stupid choices

Being kind to Rumia got us killed twice. Was killing her cruel? Ruthless? Unfeeling? Perhaps. But it was not stupid.
>> No. 855
[x] Search the houses.
>> No. 856
>>854

We were one choice away from having her! A single damn choice and anon blew it. Now we're gonna spend the next few days running around trying to bring her back. It could of been avoided but you faggots just had to lose it.
>> No. 857
>>856
>Now we're gonna spend the next few days running around trying to bring her back.
Sounds like someone's still in denial.
>> No. 858
>>847
[x] Break the amulet.

WHERE IS MY EX-RUMIA

NONE OF THESE STORIES HAVE ANY EX-RUMIA

RAGE

RAGE
>> No. 859
File 120977448695.jpg - (90.14KB , 856x486 , GL27.jpg ) [iqdb]
859
>>856
Or we can just forget about Rumia and stay on target with Renko like we were doing in the first place. Dead people are dead people, you know.
>> No. 860
File 120977496939.gif - (220.36KB , 826x1192 , ow.gif ) [iqdb]
860
Done is done
Yes there will be no taking back
>> No. 861
>>859

And we have two possible chances to bring her back. The amulet and eientei. If there IS a chance to bring her back I doubt we'll be ignoring it.
>> No. 862
hate to shit on your plans but why in the FUCK would we want to bring a murderous cannibal who we just fucking stabbed to death back to life?
>> No. 863
>>862

Because she didn't deserve it. Hell, she might hate us if we brought her back, but we should still try and do it.
>> No. 864
[X] Search the houses.

>>822
>you people can not be so cruel
Clearly you never read FUiG.

>>858
>NONE OF THESE STORIES HAVE ANY EX-RUMIA
...yet.
>> No. 865
>>863
Indeed, serial killers are not deserving of death. Clearly we should have imprisoned Rumia in Anon's local prison.
>> No. 866
[x] Search the houses.

There's always something salvageable.
>> No. 867
File 120977607614.gif - (306.06KB , 528x297 , 12085851813.gif ) [iqdb]
867
>>861

Yes, there is more than one way to bring her back. One that advances the story, and one that resets it a little.

However, neither have much to do with the amulet.
>> No. 868
File 120977616951.png - (88.79KB , 300x280 , ulostme.png ) [iqdb]
868
>Because she didn't deserve it.
But she tried to kill us with an attempt to take advantage of our mercy the first time we saw her. And then when we found her a second time she was about to kill our best friend. Then she tried to kill us one more time(and succeeded twice).
Didn't deserve it? You lost me.
>> No. 869
>>865
>>868

She's a Youkai. It's in her nature, and sure as hell isn't her fault. She's also got the mentality of an innocent child, and probably doesn't understand the ramifications of what she does.

It was evident that she could be reformed to some extent, as well. Or at least brought to a point where she wouldn't want to kill us.
>> No. 870
I went to have a nap and you killed Rumia?
>> No. 871
>>869
Anon was perfectly justified in killing Rumia. S/He doesn't have a responsibility to try and reform a killer who has just tried to kill him, and it's completely reasonable to take her out to prevent her from killing other humans.

--oh wait, this is fiction, isn't it? In that case, Anon should have used more continues trying to reform Rumia, because beneath the lack of empathy and murder she has a heart of gold and is our "little sister".
>> No. 872
>>871
>--oh wait, this is fiction, isn't it? In that case, Anon should have used more continues trying to reform Rumia, because beneath the lack of empathy and murder she has a heart of gold and is our "little sister".

The part that infuriates me is that we literally had infinite continues before the end of day 2, so we could have tried it as many times as it took.
>> No. 873
Reform her? And make her realize what she's been doing by eating humans all these years? Make her understand the full ramification of all the lives she's taken? Damn, I thought that I was the one being cruel here.
>> No. 874
>In that case, Anon should have used more continues trying to reform Rumia
Oh god no.
I'm glad we're finally out of Namek, thanks.
>> No. 875
>>873
>Damn, I thought that I was the one being cruel here.

That's my line.
Also, it's a bad idea to try and make her understand what she did. Period.
>> No. 876
Oh please, we were one choice away from a little sister, and then anon had to go and fuck it up.
>> No. 877
>>875
Oh ho?

New plan: we revive Rumia, then crush her mind.
>> No. 878
File 120977888299.jpg - (16.64KB , 432x288 , Unimpressed.jpg ) [iqdb]
878
>>877
>>crush her mind.

Not this shit again
>> No. 879
Also, I have a "suprise" for you guys tommorow. I hope you like it.
>> No. 880
>>879
Renko dies?
>> No. 881
>>879

Side-quest time? Dick falls off? DESPAIR???
>> No. 882
File 120978002680.png - (37.28KB , 550x400 , 120854841016.png ) [iqdb]
882
You decide to search the houses, and open the door to a very large house, probably owned by some wealthy couple and their son. The insides of the house are covered in dust, and it appears that some struggle took place before it was abandoned. You go upstairs to find a bedroom filled with all sorts of odd items, it seems oddly familiar. Three things catch your attention, a metal bat, a clock on the ground, and a toy doll.

[ ] Take the doll.
[ ] Take the clock.
[ ] Take the bat.
[ ] Leave other’s possessions alone.
>> No. 883
[X] Take the bat.

Satoshi time? Maybe we'll wind up clawing our throat out.
>> No. 884
[x] Leave other’s possessions alone.
I don't think we need any of them. We already have the almighty Dagger of KillsOffYoukaiForReal, the bat would just be overkill.
>> No. 885
[x] Take the bat.
>> No. 886
>>877
If Rumia is as dead as the story claims she is then Siki is going to beat us to the punch.
>> No. 887
>>882

[x] Take the doll.

May save our life
>> No. 888
[x] Take the clock.
>> No. 889
>>882
[x] Take the bat.

FIESTA TIME!!
>> No. 890
[x]Take the clock
>> No. 891
I'm having computer troubles. I'll hopefully have them worked out soon.
>> No. 892
[x]Take the clock
>> No. 893
>>884

You're supposed to take shit from Mayohiga; it's good luck. Anyway, what if don't want to kill a youkai, but just bash its head in? For that you need Mr. Baseball Bat.

*SMAAAASH!!*
>> No. 894
File 120978394589.jpg - (152.41KB , 1048x808 , doombound.jpg ) [iqdb]
894
>>893
>> No. 895
>>882
...it took me a minute to get this.

Cute.

>>893
Also good for incapacitating
>> No. 896
>>895
>...it took me a minute to get this.

wait what
>> No. 897
>>895

And practicing your swing.
>> No. 898
So now we can bash their heads into a bloody mess instead of stabbing themn?

oh wow it's like Shiki ank K1 had a daughter with a dick
>> No. 899
We have the baseball bat.

Does anyone in Gensokyo wear the baseball hat?
>> No. 900
I can't believe you fuckers killed Rumia.

What the fuck.
>> No. 901
>>900

We tried yo, but she killed us like three times.

Anyway, we're looking to go all Pet Cemetery on her.
>> No. 902
[x] Take the bat.

HEY KNUCKLE HEAD! IM TALKING TO YOU! BONK
>> No. 903
I've got some work to do, but I'll be able to write in a little while.
>> No. 904
Oh joy.
>> No. 905
>>900
>>903
So know we're gonna kill Chen with a bat?
>> No. 906
>>903

I assume we've acquired our masterwork club then?
>> No. 907
Once the (9) squad discovers the truth about who killed Rumia ... anon will have no place where to hide as the nineball team will hunt him/her forever.

Is anon badass enough to fight against the might of the (9)? Or will anon redeem him/herself with a selfless act?
>> No. 908
>>907

If it's the first part, you'll have Advent Cirno trying to kill you.
>> No. 923
File 120983282041.png - (10.58KB , 289x287 , Shiki_000.png ) [iqdb]
923
>>908
Then we'll just have to...
>> No. 924
File 120983284268.png - (12.91KB , 289x287 , Shiki_001.png ) [iqdb]
924
Kill her first.
>> No. 932
>>886
You're saying Siki punishes Youkai for killing humans? I thought it was "in their nature" because apparently they're just dumb animals.

Hey, what would happen if humans just followed their natural urges and instincts?
>> No. 979
YES dead Rumia is deaaaaaaaad

suck it down, moefags. next, I vote we kill Cirno.
>> No. 997
File 120984361238.jpg - (41.01KB , 1049x755 , 120717876799.jpg ) [iqdb]
997
>>979
>> No. 1000
File 120984406110.png - (159.26KB , 1049x755 , lolwut.png ) [iqdb]
1000
>>979
>>997
>> No. 1001
In border Crossing Gensokyo, Cirno kills you.
>> No. 1003
File 120984463699.png - (199.42KB , 1049x755 , muchbetter.png ) [iqdb]
1003
>>1001
>> No. 1004
>>1003

hahaha wow
>> No. 1148
>>1003
This made me laugh, i can imagine Cirno as going insane killing everyone with a bat.