[Return]
Archived thread

File 121445123077.jpg - (48.40KB , 413x600 , youmu178.jpg ) [iqdb]
6412 No. 6412
New thread.

***

[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.

***

You feel the smile creeping in as you look at Youmu. Lifting your jacket and shaking it in the air, you answer her in the most cheerful voice that you possibly can.

"Smells like Youmu!"

Youmu's eyes widen, and she stands there frozen in shock. A light red blush slowly crawls across her skin, and she straightens up to try and offer an adequate response.

Can't let you do that, Youmu.

Bringing the jacket to your face, you inhale deeply again as she watches you. Her mouth opens, but her words die, leaving her sputtering wordlessly. She tenses, and a faint, high-pitched whine comes out of her mouth.

"Smells nice!"

The redness in Youmu's face glows several times brighter, and she begins to tremble. She takes a step back, and wraps her arms around her chest, as though she were trying to prevent you from seeing her exposed, despite the white dress shirt she's wearing. She begins to shake her head from side to side rapidly in vigorous denial - of what, you don't know.

"It's not like that!" Her voice comes out in a high squeal. "I wasn't wearing your jacket around while working, just because I couldn't find my vest!"

She clamps her hands over her mouth immediately, realizing what she just indirectly admitted. Her blush has reached such a level of intensity that it has spread across her entire body, glowing so hot that you could swear the air around her is growing hazier. Her frazzled embarrassment is adorable, but if she's this worked up, it's probably time to let up.

"Youmu, I--"

She takes a step back again.

You step forward in response. She takes two steps back.

One step forward. Three steps back.

One step forward.

Youmu whirls about and bolts from the scene so quickly that the trees actually bend in the wind of her wake. You're left standing there, one hand reaching out pointlessly towards the space she just occupied. Your arm drops limply to your side, and all you can do is stare into the empty distance.

Or not so empty space. Wispy air coalesces into Myon, floating in front of you. Instead of her usual ghostly blue, she has a noticeably red tint. She quivers in place, watching you intently.

"Youmu?"

Myon leaps at you, battering her ghostly fists against your chest and shaking her head from side to side much like Youmu did earlier. It doesn't hurt much, but she finally gives you a shove that makes you stumble backwards and fall onto your behind. Glaring at you with slightly teary eyes, Myon shouts, but no sound other than a faint hiss issues from her throat. Just as her human counterpart did, she spins around and bolts, dissipating into her ghostly orb form as she goes.

That just causes you to stare after her even more. Youmu really is easily wound up, isn't she? You might want to talk to her about this later, but...

Yeah, maybe you should just let her cool down for now.

You take a glance around. No one saw that incident, but it seems the noise and force with which Youmu left has caused a few guests to stir. Well, it's not like you can do much about Youmu right now, so you might as well get to work.

---

By the time Ran returns, you've already put your jacket back on, and have started stacking a few more discarded plates on your own separate tray. Ran surveys the gardens as she returns, seemingly puzzled.

"I would have thought Youmu would have returned by now." She remarks, surprised.

You laugh and scratch at your head.

"I might have teased her a little." You admit sheepishly.

"Don't tell me you made her run off." Ran gives you an exasperated glare, and places her hand on her hips. It sounds like she's reprimanding you.

"I might have." You look away from Ran, feeling a bit humbled. You hear her sigh.

"Alright, then. Let's just get back to work. We've got some ways to go, and there's no point in dawdling."

A fair suggestion. The two of you go back to work in silence.

---

Time flies when you've got something to do.

You take a seat just inside the southern entrance to the inner gardens. Youmu cleaned away the trash earlier, while you were busy with Ran. Ran and you cleared out all the used dishes, and Ran carted away the leftovers. The two of you have just finished clearing away the temporary furniture that was set up. As it stands, the inner gardens are almost entirely clear; the only things left are the still unconscious bodies of some of the party goers.

Not all of the guests are still here, even. Several of the groups woke while you were cleaning, and took the opportunity to leave. Some of their exits were rather amusing; in particular, you still have to smile when you remember the witch girl being carried out by her little entourage, each member arguing over who would get to carry her. That group with the little girl who wore the googly-eyed sunhat left, and left her behind. Mystia left with some of friends, and apologized for being unable to help you out of the Prismriver jumble you had been trapped in earlier.

Still, there are several people still sleeping out there, most notably Yukari, Reimu, and Suika.

"Well, we're nearly done." Ran comes up from behind and takes a seat next to you. "The only thing we might want to do now is move the remaining guests somewhere indoors."

"Is that necessary?"

"Not at all. In fact, I'd say anyone still out there deserves to sleep where they fell." Ran gives the still sleeping Yukari an irritated glare, and the woman shudders in her sleep. "Of course, if you would like to, then we could still do it. Otherwise, we can call it a job well done, and head to lunch."

[ ] Move those people to rooms. It'll be better for them.

[ ] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

>> No. 6413
[x] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6414
[ ] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

Ran's been working hard and Yukari is...Yukari.
>> No. 6415
[x] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

ROT WOMEN ROT.
>> No. 6416
[x] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6418
{X} Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
Hohoho
>> No. 6419
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6420
File 12144523527.jpg - (151.99KB , 751x1000 , 1210801302993.jpg ) [iqdb]
6420
[x] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6421
File 121445295797.jpg - (79.96KB , 525x500 , 1212231095768.jpg ) [iqdb]
6421
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

We'll get sme flak, but atleast stupid sexy Yukarin might like Deadnymous's doesn't afraid of anything attitude.
>> No. 6422
File 121445320716.png - (73.62KB , 275x307 , 1214353115168.png ) [iqdb]
6422
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

Effectively potentially pissing off Reimu, Yukari, and Suika at the same time?!
GODTIERS ARE FOR QUEERS.
>> No. 6423
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

Eh, we gave Yukarin her pillow, that enough for now.
>> No. 6425
[ ] Move those people to rooms. It'll be better for them.

FAGGOT VOTE FOR THE SAKE OF FAGGOTRY
>> No. 6426
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

Reimu might be annoyed, but you seriously think Yukari and Suika aren't used to this sort of thing?
The places Yukari can sleep and Suika can find herself passed-out in are next to none.
>> No. 6427
>>6426

Bah, forget Reimu. She's a jerk.
>> No. 6428
By all means I'd vote to let them rot. But for some reason, I have the feeling the alternative will have sexy results. And so, against my better judgment and will...

[x] Move those people to rooms. It'll be better for them.
>> No. 6429
>>6428

But if we did that we'd be taking away Youmu's title.

We can't become the softest.
>> No. 6430
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6433
>>6429

Don't worry, she'll still be soft in our eyes.


[x] Move those people to rooms. It'll be better for them.
>> No. 6434
[x] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

Ran needs a break. Especially with the way Yukari works her.
>> No. 6435
YUKARI IS FEIGNING SLEEP SO THAT WHEN YOU PICK HER UP AND END UP GROPING HER SHE CAN TEASE YOU
>> No. 6436
[x] Move those people to rooms. It'll be better for them.

The other vote is gonna win anyways but I still stick by this
>> No. 6438
WHERE IS MIMA
>> No. 6439
>>6438

She's resting. Or something.
>> No. 6440
>>6422
We gave Yukari a pillow, I'm sure Suika's used to waking up wherever she passed out, and Reimu can go fuck herself. I'm voting for more Ran time.

[x] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6441
[X] Head to lunch, and leave then to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.
>> No. 6442
>>6438
She got permanently killed by Red.
>> No. 6443
[X] Move those people to rooms. It'll be better for them.
>> No. 6445
>>6444

i would too...
>> No. 6446
File 121447373577.jpg - (168.78KB , 600x800 , 1201986764300.jpg ) [iqdb]
6446
>>6444
ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 6449
>>6448
Kitsune can shapeshift, y'know.

And besides that, Youmu's easily pressured~
>> No. 6451
>>6444
>>6445
Faggots, the both of you.

>Hakugyokuro LA - Yuyuko
Fixed your glaring typo.

Oh, and YAF:
>>6448
>My mind is a pillar upon which whole h-scenes can be built
>My mind is a pillar upon which
>My mind is a pillar
>pillar

This post brought to you by Gaatz Greetings.
>> No. 6490
UPDATES.
>> No. 6498
File 121453253692.jpg - (37.02KB , 530x400 , YuyuYoumu061.jpg ) [iqdb]
6498
Cupcakes.

***

[X] Head to lunch, and leave them to rot in the sun. It's their own fault.

***

"Well, if they fell asleep out there, they must have been comfortable, right?"

"That's right."

Leaving it at that, the two of you opt to split the scene and head to the dining room.

---

"I'm afraid that without knowing where Youmu is, we won't be having too impressive of a lunch. I won't be doing much more than salvaging some of last night's leftovers." Ran sounds apologetic as the two of you round the corner just before the dining room.

"Well, that's not a problem. I rather like Youmu's cooking, so even if it's just leftovers, I--"

Your words die in your mouth as the two of you turn the corner and find yourselves face to face with Youmu. She's still slightly red, and, judging by her staring, your little comment just now hasn't helped any. You open your mouth to speak, but she turns on her heal and heads back into the dining room, snuffing you with a single statement:

"It's lunch."

Cold.

"Don't worry about that too much," Ran pats you on the back in an attempt to console you, "that girl is very straightforward. If you teased her much earlier then she'll just try and avoid being embarrassed by you for a while."

Well, that's a little reassuring. If Ran's right, then Youmu's probably not all that angry, despite her rather seemingly irritated reactions to you. You give Ran a grateful smile, and the two of you head into the dining room.

You find Yuyuko inside, just as you'd expected, and she turns to give you a cheerful wave. A little more surprisingly, all three Prismriver sisters are seated at the table, and each one gives you their own unique greeting - a grin and a wave from Lyrica, a wink and a kiss blown at you from Merlin, and a cool and collected nod from Lunasa. Even Chen is here, though she's napping. Youmu isn't present; she probably disappeared into the kitchen before you could catch her.

You take your seat next to Yuyuko, opting to stretch your legs underneath the table instead of kneeling on your cushion as you normally would. It's nice to relax after work, even if you don't need to. Ran just passes through the room and into the kitchen without stopping to sit, likely to help Youmu out with the cooking in some capacity.

The Prismrivers quickly return to a conversation among themselves, Lyrica and Merlin quarreling with each other as usual, and Lunasa interjecting more reasonable comments every now and then. Yuyuko seems content to fool around with the sleeping Chen while waiting for the food. There's probably a little time before lunch is ready; you could talk with someone, or just kick back.

[ ] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

[ ] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.

[ ] Just chill.
>> No. 6499
[X] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
>> No. 6500
[ ] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6501
[ ] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
>> No. 6503
[X] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6504
[ ] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6505
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6506
[z] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

Sup Yuyu?
>> No. 6507
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6508
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

Any of em would be fine, really.
>> No. 6509
[ ] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

Kitty
>> No. 6512
[X] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
>> No. 6514
[X] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
>> No. 6515
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6516
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6517
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

Yuyuko Talkan gaems.
>> No. 6518
[X] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
Going against the flow.
>> No. 6519
[x] GHOST CLONE!
[x] Talk with boh the Prismrivers and Yuyuko.
>> No. 6520
File 121453706411.jpg - (180.01KB , 835x967 , 120742855543.jpg ) [iqdb]
6520
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

PRIZE. THE. ON. EYES
>> No. 6521
>>6520

BUT THERE ARE PRIZES EVERYWHERE
>> No. 6522
[x] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6534
[X] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6535
[this] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6536
>>6520
[X] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

I wish to milk the yuyucow.
>> No. 6539
[X] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

>>6536
We all, do, man.

We all do.
>> No. 6540
[x] Just chill.

YOUR LACK OF CHILL WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
>> No. 6544
[ ] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
>> No. 6550
[x] Just chill.

Frosty!
>> No. 6557
File 121460028275.jpg - (94.45KB , 700x937 , c0c9f04bcb8a9e572d58bddbc5bac446.jpg ) [iqdb]
6557
>>6539

[x] Just chill.

Chillan' maxin'
the license plate said fresh
>> No. 6558
[X] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6559
[X] Talk with the Prismrivers. They seem energetic.
>> No. 6561
[] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.
>> No. 6573
Updates?
>> No. 6575
File 121463192494.gif - (54.14KB , 450x550 , 3oj6.gif ) [iqdb]
6575
Updates.

***

[X] Talk with Yuyuko. She looks like she's having fun with Chen.

***

Thinking it over for a moment, you settle on trying to talk with your hostess. Yuyuko always has that relaxed air to her, after all, and it should be nice and soothing after your recent stint of labor.

"Yuyuko."

You bend forward to rest on the table, your stomach up against the edge, chest pressed into the surface and arms stretched out long before you. It's probably somewhat lazy looking, but you're feeling lazy right now anyway.

"Yes?"

Yuyuko ceases playing with Chen to lean forward and mimic your pose, resting her left hand over your right. You can't help but notice that her large endowment offers her a rather nice set of cushions, and wonder if that makes her more comfortable or less so.

"Youmu's being cold to me."

Right as you say it, Ran and Youmu walk into the room, each carrying a separate platter of food. While Ran goes about her business without issue, Youmu freezes up for a split second, and when she moves to place her platter on the table, her movements are stiff and wooden. Talk about timing.

"Then what you're saying is that you want Youmu to get hot when you're around?"

God damn it, Yuyuko. Youmu has once again turned red, but she's yet to say anything, just silently unloading her tray of bowls and plates with diligent - if shaky - movements. There's no turning back now.

"That's right. If one of us has to act rigid, I'd rather it was me."

Youmu chokes on air, and nearly spills a bowl of soup as she sets it down. Ran is much calmer as she places her own set of dishes down, but you can't miss her rolling her eyes. The Prismrivers seem mostly entertained, at least; Lyrica is smirking, Merlin wears an expression that's a cross between intrigue and entertainment, and Lunasa graces you with her usual amused smile.

"If you want to heat her up, you should act warm towards her, and try to rub off on her."

"Oh, tha--"

There's a loud clink as Youmu brings the last dish down on the table and Ran takes her now empty tray from her, heading into the kitchen to put it away. The gardener takes her seat at the table, trying her best to look composed... and failing miserably, thanks to the bright red blush that has spread across her face.

"It's time for lunch now. Nothing but leftovers. Sorry."

Her voice is a little shaky, too. Yuyuko and you straighten up and sit properly, and Ran returns from the kitchen to join you. Everyone settles down and gives the standard thanks, Chen rousing from her sleep as she hears the words, apparently eager to eat. As each of you take your portion of the meal and begin to eat, all the chatter dies down, though it still remains in quieter, more brief quips.

"In all seriousness, you really should treat that girl warmly. She may be easily flustered, but she's a very nice girl at heart, and if you treat her well she won't hold anything against you for too long. Just give her time."

The words come out very softly, and you look to your side to Yuyuko leaning close as if to whisper them into your ear. Your eyes flit to Youmu, who Yuyuko is watching fondly. How oddly straightforward she can be.

"Shall I let her have some time to herself, or should I try to stick close to her?" Your response to her is just as quiet.

"Either way will work fine, although staying close might take longer. It may be more entertaining, though."

Oh? Well, that one's up to you, then.

"That's good advice. Thanks."

"Oh, no problem. If you want to stop embarrassing her, you may want to end this conversation."

Huh? You look to Youmu and catch her staring at you. She quickly focuses her attention back on her food, still blushing. She must have figured that you were talking about her.

"If we do keep talking like this, how long will it take to drive her crazy?"

"Oh, not too much longer."

Not too much longer at all, as Youmu is now rapidly shifting her attention between you and her food, turning slowly redder. Just as you think she's about ready to snap, the tension is broken by a fortunate entrance. The sound of loud grumbling signals that Reimu is finally up as the entire table turns to watch her enter, Suika hanging off her waist. The two take their places between you and the Prismrivers, Suika giving you all a barely coherent greeting, and Reimu saying nothing at all. No one seems bothered by their rude behavior, so you reason that this must be fairly common.

"Good morning, you lot!"

A green orb of light flares into existence on your left, and is replaced by Mima in short order. She looks absolutely radiant this morning, wearing a beaming smile. Her incredibly cheery voice makes it clear that she's certainly happy about something. Is she always like this in the morning, or is this a result of last night's fling? It doesn't seem to be normal for her, you think.

A few minutes later, one of Yukari's gaps opens between Yuyuko and Ran, and Yukari drops out of it. Wrapped in nothing but the table cloth you used to make a pillow for her. She stretches in a way that shows off her body rather nicely, and you wonder briefly why she even bothered to wear the table cloth if she wanted to grandstand.

"Morning." She still sounds tired.

"Miss Yukari! What are you wearing?" Ran seems to have been provoked into reacting to such a brazen show.

"Someone," Yukari smiles, her eyes shoot towards you briefly, and you could swear that for the shortest of moments she looks completely awake, "used this to make a pillow for me. That dress is too stuffy anyway, so I threw this on. It really lets my body breathe, you know? Quite comfortable!"

Ran just sighs and looks dejected, while Yukari smiles obliviously. The newcomers all take their own selections from what's left on the table, and the rest of the meal passes uneventfully.
>> No. 6576
---

You polish off the last of your meal with a small gulp of tea, give the proper thanks, and lean back. It looks like everyone else is finishing up. You move to make a remark, but are interrupted.

"If everyone is finished, I will be taking my leave."

Youmu gets up without any further words, and marches out of the room, her face a bit colored. Looks like the meal wasn't enough time for her embarrassment to die off. She isn't the type to be so abrupt otherwise.

"Same here."

Reimu stands, now looking rather awake, and gives everyone a nod. She stops as she passes you, and bends down to speak with you for a short moment.

"Well, you don't seem to intend to cause trouble, and that's more than I can say for the rest of this rabble. Stay on my good side, so that I won't need to seal you."

Good lord. That sounds almost friendly coming from her. She straightens up and leaves the room, throwing a casual wave over her shoulder. Suika leaps up and follows her, pausing in the door to turn and offer everyone a slurred goodbye and a short wave, giving Yukari a particularly emphatic one. She sounds like she's still inebriated.

"Alright, that's my cue. I need to get after them before they leave me behind." Mima hums happily, pulling you into a headlock and ruffling your hair. "Remember what I taught you, kid, and you'll go far! Looking forward to class reunion, so come and visit some time!"

Mima releases you and floats out the door, leaving you to deal with the curious stares from the rest of the girls. You get the feeling that Yukari and Yuyuko look slightly more knowing than the rest. Either way, Yukari gets to her feet and a large gap forms behind her, saving you from having to explain.

"I'll be taking a bath before I go. I feel a bit dirty after last night."

"Oh, that sounds good." Lyrica pipes up and climbs to her feet, her sisters following suit.

"Indeed. Would you mind terribly if we joined you?" Lunasa queries Yukari, who responds with an affirmative before stepping through her gap. The sisters follow after her, throwing you an assortment of farewells. The gap closes behind them.

"Then that leaves Chen and I to deal with the dishes for now. I know my master won't be saying it any time soon, but thank you for you hospitality, Miss Yuyuko."

Ran speaks up, placing one hand on Chen's head and absently scratches at the cat girl's ears.

"Oh, you know I love having my friends over, Ran. I should be thanking you for doing the dishes for me!"

"And you should know it's never a trouble to help out. Come, Chen, we'll be doing the dishes today."

"Do we have to, Miss Ran?"

"Yes, we do. If you do a good job, I'll give you a reward once we get home."

Chen cheers and scrambles to her feet, running off into the kitchen. Yuyuko and Ran chuckle at her antics before Ran moves to follow her charge, giving you a short bow before she goes.

Well, with everyone else gone, that just leaves you and Yuyuko.

[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

[ ] Excuse yourself and try to find Youmu.

[ ] Go and help Ran and Chen with the dishes.

[ ] Ask Yuyuko where the baths are. A soak would be nice.
>> No. 6577
[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
[ ] "What's the world outside Hakugyokuro like?"
>> No. 6578
[X] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

Promises to keep and all that.
>> No. 6579
[x] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
>> No. 6580
[z] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
>> No. 6581
[x] Go and help Ran and Chen with the dishes.

Being that Chen can't really deal with the dishwater, I think she'll be more of a hindrance than a help. We might as well give Ran a hand again.
>> No. 6582
urk! such difficult choices.

[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

This wins out in the end though.
>> No. 6583
[X] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
>> No. 6585
[X] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

This is the only path.
>> No. 6586
[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

Youmoe needs some time to cool down. Let's spend that time with our lovely host.
>> No. 6587
File 121463556791.jpg - (56.74KB , 413x541 , 120994527391.jpg ) [iqdb]
6587
>>6585

[X] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

Hooray!
>> No. 6588
[z] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
[e] "What's the world outside Hakugyokuro like?"
>> No. 6589
[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
>> No. 6590
[z] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
[e] "What's the world outside Hakugyokuro like?"
>> No. 6595
[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
[ ] "What's the world outside Hakugyokuro like?"
>> No. 6597
{ZE☆} Spend some time with Yuyuko.
{ZE☆} "What's the world outside Hakugyokuro like?"
>> No. 6606
>>6599
You talk about fucking the target, and yet you vote for Youmu. Silly YAF, you must be drunk, still.
The target is Yuyuko. We decided this already.
>> No. 6609
[x] Ask Yuyuko to join you in the baths. A soak would be nice.
>> No. 6615
[x] Ask Yuyuko to join you in the baths. A soak would be nice.

This sounds fairly nice. Away from the others, though.
>> No. 6618
[x] Ask Yuyuko to join you in the baths. A soak would be nice.

>>6610
No, it doesn't. It means "Bang Yuyuko." And we're trying to do just that, but for your childish votes.
>> No. 6620
>>6619
>consensual sex in missionary position

You forgot the part about wearing a condom and turning the lights off. Oh, and earplugs make it even better.
>> No. 6623
>>6619
>>6620
What are you faggots rambling on about?

We're trying to fuck a busty MILF ghost. Loli is only hot because it's a "fuck you, society" alternative from fucking regular women, despite whatever explanations people cook up to justify it.

However, in Gensokyo, where the majority of the population already is loli/DFC, then bustier women become the deviant alternative.

tl;dr, fuck you and nuts to Youmu. It's Yuyuko time.
>> No. 6624
>>6623

I like both.
>> No. 6625
[ ] Spend some time with Yuyuko.
No living targets, no missing chances, ghost blowjobs only, HAKUGYOKUROU.
>> No. 6631
File 121468037128.jpg - (6.43KB , 132x150 , Idort Reimu.jpg ) [iqdb]
6631
>>6624
LOL NO YOU DONT
>> No. 6655
>>6637
Did you see me complaining about it? No. I'm just saying that's why it's done, and that we're merely doing the same thing, but noting that doing so reverses the counter-norm back into the norm.
So quit your BAAWWWWing already. Jesus.
>> No. 6657
We really should see what happens before actually deciding on whose route to take.

With the way things are going it seems like Ran's or Youmu's route is more likely to happen than anything else.
>> No. 6663
>>6657
Ran yeah, but I don't think we have given Youmu that much attention.
Probably the people we've pleased the most are Yuyuko and Lyrica, and I'm all for the busty ditzy ghost.
>> No. 6664
[+] Spend some time with Yuyuko
>> No. 6691
UPDATE
>> No. 6700
File 121470646015.jpg - (84.59KB , 550x650 , 3k2v.jpg ) [iqdb]
6700
[X] Spend some time with Yuyuko.

***

"Well, Yuyuko, looks like it's just the two of us."

"It does, doesn't it."

Yuyuko leans against you, resting her head on your shoulder once again. You put your arm around her shoulders almost automatically, and rest your own head against hers. It's nice that she's such a physical person, in the sense that she seems to enjoy expression through contact. It makes being around her rather comfortable.

"I did say we could do something together today, didn't I?"

"You did."

You snuggle up to her a bit.

"Well then, what would you like to do?"

"I'd like to take you somewhere."

You slide to your feet sluggishly, a little reluctant to let go of Yuyuko. She follows suit, taking your hand gently, and pulling you along as she sets off at an easy pace.

---

The two of you touch down lightly on the roof, Yuyuko's hand still in yours. She didn't take you very far at all, really, just out the front door and up to the top of the building. But, still, if this is where she wants to be...

She turns to face the main path, holding her kimono in place with her free hand, and makes to take a seat. Unwilling to relinquish your grasp on her hand, you follow her lead and take a seat next to her, facing the path that leads out of Hakugyokuro. The two of you assume a position very similar to the one you held in the dining room, though now your hands are intertwined.

It's... nice. Yuyuko remains silent, but this is... nice.

A soft pressure on your chest causes you to look down and see Yuyuko's free hand pushing softly against you. Taking that as a suggestion, you slowly lay back against the slight slope of the roof, Yuyuko doing the same, until both of you are flat on your backs. The angle of the roof is such that you have a nice view of the main path and surrounding garden, as well as much of the sky. The vague shape of the gates looms in the distance, hazy and small; the ever present ghostly fog renders the scene in a soft fuzz, and causes the sun hovering in the sky to manifest as a pale circle almost like the moon.

Such a pretty view. Maybe Yuyuko wanted to show you this.

Whatever her intentions may have been, she doesn't seem to feel any need to reveal them. Instead, she rolls onto her belly and rests a good portion of her body on top of you, her arm draping itself across your front in a loose hug, and her head resting in the crook of your neck. Your own unpinned arm comes to rest across her back, and your hand tangles itself in her hair.

The two of you lay there in silence for some time. The warmth of the sun washes over you, as does a subdued, subtle warmth from Yuyuko's body. The softness of her against you is quite pleasant. Yes, simply relaxing here with her is a good feeling.

[ ] Keep your peace. This is nice.

[ ] Ask Yuyuko about something. (Specify)
>> No. 6701
[ ] Keep your peace. This is nice.

Yuyuko~ So moe.
>> No. 6703
[ ] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6705
[x] Keep your peace. This is nice.

Maybe she'll say something instead~
>> No. 6708
{X} Keep your peace. This is nice.
Clingy Yuyu~
>> No. 6712
[X] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6717
[x] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6737
[X] "Is Youmu still going to be mad at me?"

lol moodkiller
>> No. 6739
[ ] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6742
File 121471359883.jpg - (140.79KB , 400x400 , Yuyuhappy.jpg ) [iqdb]
6742
[X] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6749
[X] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6752
[x] Keep your peace. This is nice.

HNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 6753
>>6742
>>Yuyuhappy

oh u
>> No. 6754
[x] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6755
[x] Keep your peace.
[x] "This is nice."
>> No. 6757
[ ] "So....do ghosts need to use condoms?"

nah, just kidding.

[X] Keep your peace. This is nice.
>> No. 6760
GB/2/ WORK NIGGER!
>> No. 6762
[ ] "Let's make unborn souls!"
>> No. 6763
>>6760

Doing it wrong

>GB2/work/ NIGGER
Fix'd
>> No. 6771
[x] Keep your peace. This is nice.
[x] Stroke her hair.
When you can't ruffle, you stroke. When you can't stroke, you pet. And when you can't do that, you find someone to hold.
>> No. 6772
>>6757
We already covered this with Mima.
>> No. 6775
>>6772

We could always contact her about that little spell for inducing ghost children she told us about a thread or so ago...

Do want Yuyuko MILF.
>> No. 6778
>>6776

You know you can't resist the tempting allure of stroking a girl's hair as you lay your head in her lap.
>> No. 6779
File 121473623066.jpg - (442.38KB , 1600x1280 , d33ff1a8acc402aa2fc2eed727df1f87.jpg ) [iqdb]
6779
>>6776
I want to stroke Reisen's ears, does that count? I bet it would be really soothing to her.
>> No. 6783
[ ] Ask Yuyuko about something. (Specify)
"Is this what being dead is like? I could learn to enjoy this."
>> No. 6784
>>6776

THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT YOU, SIPPY CUP

GET BACK TO WORK
>> No. 6810
PATCHWORK! HEY! HEY PATCHWORK!

IRCfags and I were wondering if you are interested in contributing to the Touhou VN project. If that is so, please give us a shout at #Touhouvn @Rizon on IRC, or post on the forums,
http://anontouhouvnproject.makeforum.org/

Anyone else who would like to contribute are also welcome.
>> No. 6837
>>6810

I am not Alexander

._.
>> No. 6853
Can I have delicious updates?
>> No. 6854
>>6810

Kind of reminds me of old times.
With Doujin hopping into WUIG threads and shamelessly advertising.
>> No. 6859
>>6854
Yeah... I've passed on the torch (because fuck if I'm going to do it anymore.)

I remember that first week trying to get enough people. It was pretty brutal.
>> No. 6868
File 121479162581.gif - (23.97KB , 400x400 , yuyuko091.gif ) [iqdb]
6868
[X] Keep your peace. This is nice.

***

There's no need to end this peace.

Just laying here with Yuyuko is perfect. A lazy, hazy, spring afternoon with a beautiful woman beside you. Sharing the warmth and feeling of another person, a companion. It's so nice, so pleasant...

"Hey," Yuyuko's voice comes in a whisper, "you're happy here, aren't you?"

"Yes." Your own voice is just as quiet.

"Good."

Yuyuko snuggles closer to you, tightening her embrace ever so slightly. Toying with a few strands of her hair, you wonder idly what reason she would have for such a question.

"Why?"

"Because," you feel her squeeze your hand a bit, "I want you to stay."

That candid statement makes you feel warm inside, happy. It's nice to know you're wanted.

"It can be lonely here. As ghosts pass through, I enjoy their stories, but they come and go so quickly that I can never form real connections. I can't in good conscience deny someone their right to reincarnation just for my own selfish need for companionship, so when a strange ghost with strange circumstances came by, I thought you could stay here with me, maybe. I was really worried about what kind of person you could be, but you turned out to be a good person, I think."

Yuyuko... you massage the back of her head gently, trying to be reassuring.

"I don't intend to leave, Yuyuko."

"Even if they resolve the issue with your reincarnation?"

"Even if they resolve the issue with my reincarnation."

"Thank you."

Yuyuko buries her face in your chest, sounding genuinely grateful for your reassurance. Is it really as lonely as that?

"Is it so lonely, even with Youmu here?"

"Yes." Yuyuko sounds very sad. "I love her, you know. I do. Such a precious girl, and the opportunity to be with her as she grows is something dear to me. But she's young, and such a straightforward girl that it can be difficult to share moments with her. And even as a half ghost, even with her long life, one day she's going to..."

Yuyuko chokes back a sob, and you feel your heart ache for her. That's...

"It's like that with all of them. I love Youmu so much, but I know that she can't be with me forever. I lost her predecessor, Youki, before he even died; he ventured off into hermitage somewhere, leaving behind his daughter and I. And before him, I had Youko; she grew old, and fight though she did to hang on for me, she came to her end. I took it so hard that I cried myself tearless for days at a time. It never gets easier, giving those precious people up, and the knowledge that I'm going to outlast them all is--"

You shush her softly, and squeeze her hand. A long quiet ensues, during which she tilts her head up to watch you. She breaks the silence with a quiet giggle, closing her eyes and nestling her head against you again.

"I had a conversation like that a long time ago, you know. I was with Yukari that time, worried about losing Youki. He was only Youmu's age at the time, and he was just as easily flustered; I do hope she never grows quite as cold as he eventually did. Yukari did her best to comfort me, but we both knew that she had a limited time as well. I suppose that our friendship is rooted deeply enough that what she is willing to do is of greater import to me than what she can do, though. Friends like her don't come around all that often, and sometimes I wonder if I couldn't have made it easier for her if I had just..."

She trails off, then, lost in one memory or another. Your mood has become more somber now, but happier in some sense. The idea of you seems to be something dear to her, and perhaps you have become something valued in your own right. To know that she's placing that much hope in you is simultaneously uplifting and nerve-wracking.

You feel some measure of resolve well up within, determined to help her. What that may mean in the future is unclear, but for now the best you can do is let her enjoy this sunny spring afternoon with you. You give her a small hug, squeeze her hand, and lean forward just enough to plant a small kiss on her forehead.

Yuyuko looks up at you, and you grace her with a smile. She responds in kind and closes her eyes again, seemingly more content now. That's better. Just as she's content to enjoy your embrace and closeness, you're content to enjoy her embrace and closeness.

Relaxing there together for a long time.

The sun's warmth.

Yuyuko's warmth.

Warm...

All that warmth just makes you so... sleepy...

---

A nice dream.

On a field of grass, in the warmth of the sun. A pale blue butterfly rests on your chest, big wings patterned like cherry blossoms, beating slowly. Peeling off the patterned wings, cherry blossoms drift slowly around you.

How pleasant.

---

Your eyes ease open, revealing a vibrant orange sky. How long did you sleep? The sleepiness pervades every part of your being, a dull weight that keeps you from rising.

"Have you finally woken up?" Yuyuko's soft voice is music to your ears. It's so nice it almost puts you back to sleep. All you can do is nod very slightly to answer her.

She gives you another smile, and bends down to press her lips against yours ever so slightly. The kiss is brief, but it wakes you up just enough. As she pulls back, her arms slip around your shoulders and she gives a gentle pull, prompting you to rise carefully into a sitting position. Once you're up, she embraces you completely, and you return the hold, wrapping your arms around her waist.

It's strange how nice it can be just to hold another person, and you savor the moment. That the person in your arms is both a friend and a beautiful woman only serves to heighten the sensation. This is so...

You sigh a little in disappointment as Yuyuko draws away from you, but you let her do so all the same. She graces you with another smile, and in the pale glow of the sunset, it strikes you again just how beautiful she is. Her hand glides down to take yours, and you're only too happy to accept it.

"Thank you for today." She turns her head to watch the skies. "For spending time with me, and for listening to me."

You don't respond with words, instead interlacing your fingers with hers. She looks back and gives you another radiant smile, but disentangles her hand from yours and rises to her feet.

"This has been very... nice. I would like the opportunity to do it again some time, but for now... would it be too much if I asked for some time to myself?"

Fighting off the small feeling of loss, you shake your head. If she wants to be alone for a spell, then that's her right.

"Thank you."

She floats towards the edge of the roof, and pauses to cast one last look back at you. Smiling more to herself than anything else, she seems happy, and she finally drifts down and out of sight.

Now that you're alone, you feel almost melancholy. Being so close to someone for so long brings a certain sensation with it, and now that it's gone you feel a little deprived. There's nothing for it, though.

[ ] Stay here and bask in the sunset for a spell.

[ ] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.
>> No. 6869
>>6810

I'll think about it. I may not be a particularly valuable commodity though, due to my complete lack of IRC.
>> No. 6870
>>6868

[ ] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

WHY DOES YUYUKO HAVE THE PLAYSTATION LOGO ON HER HAT. THIS IS DIRE HERESY.
>> No. 6871
[x] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

Catch the stragglers that are still hanging around.
>> No. 6872
[X] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

Superb.
>> No. 6874
[ ] Stay here and bask in the sunset for a spell.
>> No. 6875
[æ] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

How do you all do it? Make me fall in love so hard with all these different fictional characters....
>> No. 6876
You're too soft, Yuyuko!

[x] Stay here and bask in the sunset for a spell.
'Cause I like the sky.
>> No. 6878
>>6412

[ x ] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

Suddenly, Nantokanare
>> No. 6882
[X] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.
>> No. 6890
[x] Stay here and bask in the sunset for a spell.

>>6876

I love to sing-a
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a,
I love to sing-a,
About a sky of blue-a, or a tea for two-a,
Anything-a with a swing-a to an "I love you-a,"
I love to, I love to sing!
>> No. 6892
>>6869
1) Download mIRC: http://www.mirc.com/
2) Go to File->Select Server->IRCHighway->Random Server
3) /join #touhouvn
4) ???
5) Profit.

There's also Chatzilla extension for Firefox and I think Opera has one built in, but mIRC is the easiest.
>> No. 6894
[X] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

we can fly! lets have some fun with it
>> No. 6895
>>6892
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the server used is Rizon.
>> No. 6897
[x] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

Huh. If we're both the only immortals around, would monogamy be all that important?
>> No. 6906
>>6897

I would think that it would still matter in this case. Yuyuko obviously thinks of us as someone special, and it would follow that she might not be willing to share you (especially given her bouts of childishness). Plus, as an eternal being, she would have an awful long time to hold a grudge if you somehow wronged her in the pursuit of another woman's sex.

TL;DR sage me already for being a moralfag
>> No. 6912
[ ] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

We must stay with Yuyuko. Through hell and highwater. Even if the Judge of the Dead herself condemns us to reincarnation, we must not let Yuyuko shed one more tear.
>> No. 6919
[+] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

I used to not care about Yuyu at all. You have changed this, Patchwork.
>> No. 6922
[x] Stay here and bask in the sunlight for a spell.

>>6870
Playstation logo? You silly bastard, that's a DreSON OF A BITCH WTF IS THIS

>>6906
>Plus, as an eternal being, she would have an awful long time to hold a grudge
Too true. See Mokou and Kaguya.
>> No. 6924
Well, it's not yet clear if Yuyucow even wants us as a lover as opposed to a friend, but definitely if we go down the route we're on it won't be prudent to look after other girls anymore. Unless we really like the idea of invoking Dreamcast's wrath, a lunatic mode is fine too?
>> No. 6938
You're too soft, Yuyuko.
>> No. 7008
UPDATE
>> No. 7010
>>6870

Because Playstation > Dreamcast

And don't try to deny it, we know what happened to Dreamcast.
>> No. 7012
>>7010

I like both.
>> No. 7019
UPDATES!
>> No. 7025
>>7012
idort.jpg
>> No. 7039
UPDATES WHERE
>> No. 7108
File 121495853783.jpg - (121.69KB , 504x529 , Youmu047.jpg ) [iqdb]
7108
Sorry folks. Back on.

***

[X] Go and try to shake off that feeling with a walk.

***

Forlorn feelings may have their own charm, but they're nothing you'd like to admire at the moment. Pleasant though it may be up here, you're too emotionally charged from your afternoon with Yuyuko to be able to properly enjoy it. You won't be able to clear your head as long as you're here... the lingering atmosphere is just too much.

You jump to your feet in one movement. There's no point in loitering here; your feelings are weighing you down right now, and if you don't move quickly then you won't be able to pull yourself up at all. You break into a run towards the edge of the roof, and take a large leap into the air.

Wind whips by, and you're tempted to take to the skies again. The biting lash of the air is invigorating, helping to soothe you. You feel better already.

You hit the ground and flow smoothly into a quick jog. No stopping now. It may take some time, but you'll just have to shake the last of that melancholy off on your own. With no destination in mind, you pick the closest side path that you can find and set off into the trees.

---

Twilight pierces the tree canopy, but the encroaching night air robs you of any warmth it may have provided. You have to admire the gardens here; they hold an otherworldly beauty fitting of the netherworld. The leaves of the plants seem to soak up the colors around them, treetops cast in vivid oranges, low bushes in deep purples. Ghostly wisps drift by every now and again, and yet you feel a sense of isolated tranquility out here.

If ever there were a way to convince you of the merits of independence after the wonderful sensation of connection you shared with Yuyuko, this must be it. Strolling alone out here, you feel free from the restraints and expectations of the outside world, content to be yourself and nothing more. What does that entail, exactly?

To be honest, you're not quite sure. Thinking back, now, you realize how malleable your personality seems to be. That isn't to say that you don't have your own personality, but at the very least you have some sense for the emotions of others. It's easy to fool around when other people do, it's easy to grow serious when others do, it's easy to get passionate when others do.

Come to think of it, most of the ghosts around here seem to react to stimuli more than anything else. When you riled up that huge swarm before, most of them were probably reacting to one another. They only started getting truly excited when the party was being set up. They lost their cohesion when you escaped from them, probably because they lost anything to direct themselves towards. On their own, all they seem to do is drift aimlessly.

So, perhaps that's just part of your nature as a ghost? An interesting thing to think about, perhaps, but... right now, that ghostly carelessness must be seeping into you, because you're not particularly concerned by this. At the very least, you've learned something, and it'll probably help you maintain some control over yourself in the future.

For now, though, you tap into that reactive ability of yours, and take in the scenery. The existence of the plants is a peaceful and simple one, and you find that you can pick up on that faintly and channel the sensation through yourself. Feeling refreshed by your reflection, you decide that it's time to bring this walk to a close, and take the next path that loops back towards the manor.

---

By the time you return to the main building, the sky has turned a dark violet, verging on the black of nightfall. The manor is lit up with... actually, all the lanterns were taken down, so what keeps the light on in there? That's a tidbit that might be worth asking someone about some time. Either way, the soft glow makes it look quite lovely at the present.

With the last of the day's light still lingering, you can't appreciate the manor's glow in full, but you can see something that you otherwise might have missed. Youmu is seated on the edge of the roof, legs dangling idly in the air. Her expression leads you to suspect that she may be feeling the same melancholy that you did before your walk.

[ ] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.

[ ] Leave her be. Best to let her sort it out on her own.
>> No. 7109
[ ] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
>> No. 7110
{X} Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
Wallow in despair~
>> No. 7111
Kind sir and fellow writer, we beseech you to join us in the channels of IRC if you are so inclined. Both #MIG and #TouhouVN eagerly await your presence.
>> No. 7112
[ ] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
>> No. 7113
>>7108
[X] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.

Flustered Youmu is moe~

Also, we can ask to continue the swordsmanship lessons so she can let out her current frustration with us (i.e. beat the shit out of us until we are forgiven).
>> No. 7114
[x] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
>> No. 7116
[x] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
>> No. 7117
[X] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
>> No. 7133
[x] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.
>> No. 7152
More tomorrow morning. It's not even that late, and I'm trying to write, but I can hardly keep my eyes open long enough to get anything done.
>> No. 7174
[x] Call out for Youmu.
>> No. 7190
in b4 undead tengu ninja
>> No. 7218
>>7152

Morning has come and gone, Patch. Time to wake up and smell the cotton.
>> No. 7245
File 121505984118.jpg - (42.39KB , 391x569 , Youmu045.jpg ) [iqdb]
7245
>>7218

Sorry. Patchwork is a Slowpatch. This time you can blame my shitty ISP, whose service is fluctuating so wildly at the moment that I can hardly load anything.

***

[X] Call out to her. Maybe you can clear up her melancholy, too.

***

You may have been able to shake off your funk on your own, but that's no reason to leave Youmu hanging.

"Youmu!"

Shaken out of her daze, she looks down at you and smiles, offering a small wave. With a surprisingly dainty hop, she drops from the roof and lands in front of you, kicking up a small cloud of dirt. She dusts off her dress as she straightens up.

"Welcome back."

Her voice sounds a little distant, and her eyes seem dimmer now than you've seen them before. You acknowledge her with a slight bow, and close the distance between you just a bit, keeping her at arm's length while observing her reaction. She crosses one arm over her chest to massage her shoulder, and shuffles her feet, apparently distracted by herself.

"Something on your mind?"

Your voice comes out more quiet and low than you had expected, but it seems to be enough to rouse Youmu from her preoccupation. With a start and a shake of her head, her posture relaxes. She gives you a more genuine smile, and her voice regains its usual sharp and crisp quality.

"Yes. I felt compelled to stop and reflect, and it seems I became caught up in myself. I should thank you; if you hadn't disturbed me, I may well have remained outside for the whole night."

"You're welcome, then. I have to say, though; isn't disturbed a rude word to use if you're thanking me?"

"If you dislike my words, then I'll simply take them back."

"Youmu! So mean!"

Her smile is quite honest, now, a certain degree of mirth visible in her eyes. Her hand and arm fall away from her shoulder, and instead come to rest lightly on the sword slung at her hip. She's quite at ease. At least she appears to be back to normal, although you have to wonder what it was that had to think so hard about.

"To be honest," Youmu closes her eyes for a moment, "I'd like to apologize as well."

Oh?

"For what?"

"I reacted rather poorly to your earlier teasing. It prevented me from rendering my assistance with the cleaning duties, and I was rather curt with you after that. There is no excuse for being rude, much less for shirking my responsibilities."

Is she really the one who should apologizing, then?

"Don't worry about it. I should be the one apologizing for teasing you in the first place." On a sudden impulse, you reach out and ruffle her hair. "What can I say? I like that side of Youmu."

Youmu's cheeks light up again, but instead of acting flustered, she fixes you with a playful glare of accusation.

"A fair attempt, but I will not be showing you that side of me again tonight."

Damn. You sigh, and withdraw your hand to clutch theatrically at your heart instead. But, having ruffled her hair... you frown a little.

"No offense, Youmu, but you're covered in sweat."

"Ah, that's right, after lunch I spent my time..." She trails off and terminates her sentence with a cough. "At any rate, I intended to take a bath before I went to sleep. I should thank you yet again for reminding me of what I need to do. I'd like to continue talking, but... you will understand if I would like to get to that bath quickly?"

You nod.

"Then I will excuse myself before the night grows too chill."

Youmu turns her back and walks away into the manor. The way the light plays off her sweat is really quite... my, and her clothing is positively sticking to her, isn't it? Her dress clings to her behind well enough that it's apparent just how cute her butt is. And with her hair mussed from your ruffling, it almost looks like she just got finished...

Living with good looking girls is wonderful, isn't it?

As Youmu disappears around a corner, your mind wanders. A bath, huh? Well, the only thing left to do tonight is turn in, but you're not exactly tired. Maybe a nice soak would help lull you to sleep.

[ ] Nah. Might as well just hit the hay and get to sleep early.

[ ] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7246
[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7247
[x] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7248
[X] Nah. Might as well just hit the hay and get to sleep early.

Dream sequences.
>> No. 7249
{X} Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7250
[x] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7251
[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

I'm kinda sorta hoping we can catch up with Youmu to ask where the bath is; it'll probably be something worth knowing in the future (wink wink nudge nudge and all that innuendo).
>> No. 7252
[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7253
[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7254
[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to vote. Obvious answer is obvious. HOORAY lack of foresight!
>> No. 7255
[ ] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

If we "accidentally" meet Youmu in the bath we can just say that we thought she would be done by then. Whether or not she believes it is a different matter.
>> No. 7256
[x] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

Don't lose the human part of you.
>> No. 7259
On another note, the next update is definitely going to have to wait until tomorrow, because I could barely get the Internet working long enough to type this in. I'm not even sure this will go through.
>> No. 7260
[x] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
I'd forgotten that Patch's Youmu is kinda awesome. Also, her speech pattern is fun.
>> No. 7261
File 121506824639.jpg - (112.34KB , 423x600 , lich.jpg ) [iqdb]
7261
>>7256
Pfft, our human side is overrated. Let's fall from grace, Anonymous! We'll have EVERYONE join us in time.
>> No. 7265
[ ] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
Mmm, tomorrow is a sweet yamaxanadu day, better be relaxed and prepared.
>> No. 7269
[+] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.
>> No. 7272
>"Ah, that's right, after lunch I spent my time..." She trails off and terminates her sentence with a cough.

SCHLICKING TO US EH YOUMU?

also, [x] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

relaxan gaems
>> No. 7286
>ruffle her hair

YESSSSS, MORE HAIR RUFFLING ACTION
>> No. 7303
Oh, son of a BITCH the Internet service is fucked as hell.

I've got the whole of the next update written out, but with the service out here so fucked, it's almost impossible to post. Whenever I can get it to go through, I'll make a new topic, because the next update is two posts that I don't want devoured by the auto-sage.
>> No. 7304
Slow Internet grows irksome...

***

[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

***

You may not need a bath, not if your clothes are an extension of yourself and can be cleaned with a thought, but a nice long soak would be a great way to settle down before heading to bed. With that in mind, you set off for...

Where are the baths, anyway?

You make a quick dash to the end of the hall and peer around the corner Youmu turned, but she's long gone. You're on your own, son. Without any real direction, you choose the first direction that springs to mind, and wander off down one set of halls.

It's a good fifteen minutes before you make any progress at all. You've come all the way around the mansion to the northern entrance of the inner gardens without finding anything resembling a bath, and you're about to give up when you notice something curious about the wall opposite the door. There are two alcoves built into the wall, wide enough for someone to walk through without trouble. You've never noticed them before, probably because the last few times you were back here, you had other things to worry about. They blend into the wall pretty well.

Peeking into the western alcove, the closer of the two, reveals that it's definitely an entryway into some kind of changing room. There's a large pale blue cloth hanging from the ceiling, marked in white with the traditional emblem of a hot spring. There's also a cute little message written beneath the symbol, warning that any perverts who enter the women's changing room will be given the death sentence. It's signed with a butterfly mark.

Tempted though you are to take a look inside, you instead head over to the eastern alcove. The cloth hanging from the ceiling in this alcove is a darker shade of blue, with the same hot spring symbol on it. There's a message on this cloth as well, though it's a rather simple "all welcome." This is probably the men's side, then.

You slip into the changing room, and find that... well, it's really nothing more than an ordinary changing room. There are some benches, and a couple of wooden storage shelves for anything on might want to leave in the room. While it looks relatively pristine, a brief investigation of the shelves reveals quite a bit of dust in the corners of each storage unit. It seems like this room doesn't get much use.

Well, if this is the changing room, then you might as well get changed. With a little concentration and a snap of your fingers, your clothes dissolve into ether. Now you just need a towel. As if in response, a towel swirls into existence, wrapped around your waist. It's half black, half purple, with that familiar orange cloud pattern. How convenient being a ghost is.

Other than the alcove you used to come in, there are two exits from this room. A small door and a large door. The small door has a sign above it, labeling it as the indoor bath, and the large door bears a sign that states that it's open air. All things considered, the open air bath does sound like the nicer of the two at the moment.

Opting to try the open air bath, you slide the larger door open to reveal an absolutely enormous hot spring. The air is quite heavy with steam, but even so, you can tell that the spring extends far to your left, as well as a good deal ahead of you. There's a solid wall on your right, and you assume there's one on the left side as well, but the wall straight ahead is about half the height of the others, leaving an impressive view of the night sky between it and the overhang of the roof.

Stepping carefully across the wet stone floor, you make your way towards the water. Pausing before you enter the spring, you close your eyes and think clean. Sure enough, any feeling of dirt or grime you might have had is washed away in an instant. That ought to keep you from even dirtying the water.

Well then, time to relax.

Dipping a toe into the water, you find it to be just as hot as you'd hoped. You ease into it with a sigh, remove your towel, and let the heat wash over you until you're submerged up to your neck. Whatever tensions or worries you may have had are burned away by the pleasant burning.

God damn is that ever nice.

You take a look at the sky, and... damn, the steam is obscuring your view of the stars. That won't do. Snatching up your towel and quickly rolling it up to prevent it from getting wet, you wade out into what you think is the middle of the spring. There's a rather large rock here, which you set your towel on. Sinking back into the water, you lean back against the rock and turn back to the sky. There's still quite a bit of steam, but you're much closer now, and you can see through it more easily.

Well, now you're settled in, free to relax and stare at the heavens as long as you please...

"If I had a drink, this would be perfect."

A soft splash of water.

"Oh, then perhaps I can help?"

An elegant and feminine hand extends towards you, holding out a small cup o
>> No. 7305
>>7304

Patchwork! Word limits!
>> No. 7306
>An elegant and feminine hand extends towards you, holding out a small cup o
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Of all the times for his connection to crap out...!
>> No. 7307
>>An elegant and feminine hand extends towards you, holding out a small cup o

What happened? Was Patchwork kidnapped by Yuy-
>> No. 7308
wait what's happening in this thr
>> No. 7309
Slow Internet grows irksome...

***

[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

***

You may not need a bath, not if your clothes are an extension of yourself and can be cleaned with a thought, but a nice long soak would be a great way to settle down before heading to bed. With that in mind, you set off for...

Where are the baths, anyway?

You make a quick dash to the end of the hall and peer around the corner Youmu turned, but she's long gone. You're on your own, son. Without any real direction, you choose the first direction that springs to mind, and wander off down one set of halls.

It's a good fifteen minutes before you make any progress at all. You've come all the way around the mansion to the northern entrance of the inner gardens without finding anything resembling a bath, and you're about to give up when you notice something curious about the wall opposite the door. There are two alcoves built into the wall, wide enough for someone to walk through without trouble. You've never noticed them before, probably because the last few times you were back here, you had other things to worry about. They blend into the wall pretty well.

Peeking into the western alcove, the closer of the two, reveals that it's definitely an entryway into some kind of changing room. There's a large pale blue cloth hanging from the ceiling, marked in white with the traditional emblem of a hot spring. There's also a cute little message written beneath the symbol, warning that any perverts who enter the woman's changing room will be given the death sentence. It's signed with a butterfly mark.

Tempted though you are to take a look inside, you instead head over to the eastern alcove. The cloth hanging from the ceiling in this alcove is a darker shade of blue, with the same hot spring symbol on it. There's a message on this cloth as well, though it's a rather simple "all welcome." This is probably the men's side, then.

You slip into the changing room, and find that... well, it's really nothing more than an ordinary changing room. There are some benches, and a couple of wooden storage shelves for anything on might want to leave in the room. While it looks relatively pristine, a brief investigation of the shelves reveals quite a bit of dust in the corners of each storage unit. It seems like this room doesn't get much use.

Well, if this is the changing room, then you might as well get changed. With a little concentration and a snap of your fingers, your clothes dissolve into ether. Now you just need a towel. As if in response, a towel swirls into existence, wrapped around your waist. It's half black, half purple, with that familiar orange cloud pattern. How convenient being a ghost is.

Other than the alcove you used to come in, there are two exits from this room. A small door and a large door. The small door has a sign above it, labeling it as the indoor bath, and the large door bears a sign that states that it's open air. All things considered, the open air bath does sound like the nicer of the two at the moment.

Opting to try the open air bath, you slide the larger door open to reveal an absolutely enormous hot spring. The air is quite heavy with steam, but even so, you can tell that the spring extends far to your left, as well as a good deal ahead of you. There's a solid wall on your right, and you assume there's one on the left side as well, but the wall straight ahead is about half the height of the others, leaving an impressive view of the night sky between it and the overhang of the roof.

Stepping carefully across the wet stone floor, you make your way towards the water. Pausing before you enter the spring, you close your eyes and think clean. Sure enough, any feeling of dirt or grime you might have had is washed away in an instant. That ought to keep you from even dirtying the water.

Well then, time to relax.

Dipping a toe into the water, you find it to be just as hot as you'd hoped. You ease into it with a sigh, remove your towel, and let the heat wash over you until you're submerged up to your neck. Whatever tensions or worries you may have had are burned away by the pleasant
>> No. 7310
PIME TARADOX
>> No. 7311
PLEASE STOP THIS BEFORE IT IS TOO LA
>> No. 7312
who knew posting text was so difficult
>> No. 7313
Sure is candlejack in h
>> No. 7314
Slow Internet grows irksome...

***

[X] Why not? A late night bath is always nice, even if ghosts don't require them to get clean.

***

You may not need a bath, not if your clothes are an extension of yourself and can be cleaned with a thought, but a nice long soak would be a great way to settle down before heading to bed. With that in mind, you set off for...

Where are the baths, anyway?

You make a quick dash to the end of the hall and peer around the corner Youmu turned, but she's long gone. You're on your own, son. Without any real direction, you choose the first direction that springs to mind, and wander off down one set of halls.

It's a good fifteen minutes before you make any progress at all. You've come all the way around the mansion to the northern entrance of the inner gardens without finding anything resembling a bath, and you're about to give up when you notice something curious about the wall opposite the door. There are two alcoves built into the wall, wide enough for someone to walk through without trouble. You've never noticed them before, probably because the last few times you were back here, you had other things to worry about. They blend into the wall pretty well.

Peeking into the western alcove, the closer of the two, reveals that it's definitely an entryway into some kind of changing room. There's a large pale blue cloth hanging from the ceiling, marked in white with the traditional emblem of a hot spring. There's also a cute little message written beneath the symbol, warning that any perverts who enter the women's changing room will be given the death sentence. It's signed with a butterfly mark.

Tempted though you are to take a look inside, you instead head over to the eastern alcove. The cloth hanging from the ceiling in this alcove is a darker shade of blue, with the same hot spring symbol on it. There's a message on this cloth as well, though it's a rather simple "all welcome." This is probably the men's side, then.

You slip into the changing room, and find that... well, it's really nothing more than an ordinary changin
>> No. 7315
>>7313
candlejack? i don't thi
>> No. 7316
Oh shit, Yuyuko's eating the thread! Bail out! Bail out before it's too l
>> No. 7317
cupca
>> No. 7318
>>7316
She got to him! You've got to run, every
>> No. 7319
Gee, it sure is Pooshlmer around here!

Seriously, you faggots need to cut this lol randum XD shit out already.
>> No. 7320
(╬ ಠ益ಠ)
>> No. 7333
>will be given the death sentence.
>It's signed with a butterfly mark.
>death sentence
I see what you did there.