[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121391255094.jpg - (444.39KB , 2026x1600 , 3058.jpg ) [iqdb]
5797 No. 5797
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[X] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
[X] Return Ran's hat.

***

You feel a little tired, but... it wouldn't be right to just leave things like they are, right?

Stumbling over to Yuyuko and Youmu, you look for something to cover them up with... the table cloth comes to mind, but Sikieiki is weighing it down, so there's no way you can take it right now. What else could you use to... well, actually, screw it. Undoing the snaps on your jacket, you shake the cloth a few times with the general idea of warmer and bigger on your mind - surprisingly enough, it has the desired effect, and the jacket seems to grow larger. Crouching down, you lay the garment gently across the two girls, tucking the sides and sleeves in beneath them to keep it from blowing away.

"Warm..." Youmu mumbles in her sleep and snuggles up closer to Yuyuko. That makes you smile a little.

You take another look around. It looks like Komachi has stopped flailing around quite so much. Instead, her arms are wrapped around her boss in a loose hug, and she's actually buried her head deeper in Sikieiki's breasts. Guess she decided to make herself comfortable. One less thing to worry about.

You can still hear Mystia squawking from her three-prong prison, though her musical voice is getting choked by little sobs. Feeling a pang of sympathy, you decide to help her out.

As you make your way to the Prismrivers you pass the Yakumo family, and you pause. Ran's hat is on the ground within easy reach. Remembering how she reacted when you saw her without her hat before, you pick the oddly shaped head-wear off of the ground and move to return it, but... those ears call out to you. Looking side to side surreptitiously, you reach out and stroke the tip of one of her ears. Ran stiffens a little and moans something in her sleep, a slight blush creeping along her.

You suddenly feel a little guilty, as though you've touched something you really shouldn't have. Almost like you did something dirty. You replace her hat carefully, and turn away from her feeling a little shamed. How strange...

Mystia's cries stir you from your reverie, and you quickly move towards the Prismrivers, putting the guilt out of your mind. When you arrive, you can see for yourself why she's having such trouble - Lyrica's embracing her waist, Merlin is wrapped around her legs, and Lunasa is pinning all three of them down from on top. Worse still, the sisters have interlocked some of their limbs in a mess of tangle that makes it impossible to move them individually. Mystia looks up at you with teary but hopeful eyes.

"Help me?"

Her voice carries a distinctly lyrical lilt, and you can hear the desperation. With a small chuckle, you nod and bend down, offering the bird girl your hand.

"Grab on. I'll try and pull you free."

Mystia manages to lift one arm up and grasp your wrist, allowing you to get a good grip on her. Digging your feet into the ground, you give a few experimental pulls... nothing. You're not going to be able to free her like this. You shake your head.

"Alright, hold on. I'm going to have to untangle them."

Mystia nods silently as you move past her and start to work at the Prismrivers, trying to unwind their jumbled limbs. You eventually manage to loosen Lunasa and Lyrica just enough to let Mystia lurch forward and out of Merlin's grasp. Mystia rolls along the ground in an undignified somersault, springing to her feet as she comes out of it with a happy and victorious string of notes. She does a little pirouette and flutters over to you, throwing her arms around your neck in a happy embrace.

"Thank you!"

Your face goes red as she leans in and showers you with kisses, elated by her escape. Maybe birds just love their freedom. You laugh, feeling a bit awkward, and try to get her to stop, but she doesn't seem to be paying attention to your attempts. You take a step back, and...

Something wraps around your ankle.

You glance down and see that Merlin has gotten her arms around you. You look back up at Mystia, and her face looks horror struck. It seems she's noticed your predicament. The Prismrivers roll again, and you're pulled down into the mess, flailing helplessly. Mystia shouts in alarm as you tumble to the ground, making a useless grab at your arm.

The Prismrivers thrash around some more in their sleep, each of them mumbling something different as they sweep you along. You eventually come to a stop on your side, the large breasts pressing into the back of your head telling you that Merlin is behind you, with her legs wrapped around your waist. Lunasa is on top of you, each of her limbs clinging onto one of her sisters. More importantly, Lyrica is directly in front of you, her arms and legs embracing you, and her face inches away from yours. Relaxed like this, sleep emphasizes the girlish aspect of her features that you're not used to seeing. Soft brown hair, a few stray strands tickling your face, her pale skin in the moonlight, and even those delicate lips of hers... you notice absently that she's not wearing any lipstick, or even any make-up. But that natural look really works for her.

You lean forward a little bit, and she does the same in her sleep... those lips are really... if you were any closer, you'd be... you could...

Your eyelids droop, as a fresh wave of fatigue washes over you. That's right, you're tired... so tired...

The last thing you hear as you slip into sleep is Lyrica's voice, whispering something quietly.

---

Endless black sky, starless and ancient. Grass sea ripples below you. And all the world around you.

To the east and southeast are the cherry tree forest and ruined mansion, unchanged and unchanging.

To the northeast, the gigantic cherry tree, its blossoms redder than ever. Decayed bones lay in piles about it, visible even from this distance.

To the north, an enormous courthouse, awash in an ocean of red spider lillies.

To the northwest the ocean of spider lillies stretches on, cleaved by a twisting river of raging water.

To the west, a stretch of forest, dark and forbidding.

On a lighter patch of forest in the southwest, a dilapidated town of ruined buildings lies on the verge, the wilderness encroaching on it.

To the south, the abandoned buildings grow solid and immovable, becoming a well-cared for town. You can hear the bustle of the townsfolk, though you see naught but empty streets bathed in shadow.

The smell of grass fills you with confidence. Where now should you go?

[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree

[ ] Cherry Tree Forest

[ ] Ruined Mansion

[ ] Shadowed Town

[ ] Crumbling Town

[ ] Deep Forest

[ ] Spider Lily River

[ ] Spider Lily Court

>> No. 5798
[x] Colossal Cherry Tree

Again. More Yuyuko.
>> No. 5799
[x] Colossal Cherry Tree
>> No. 5802
>[ ] Colossal Cherry Tree

Oho, why not dance with death? Well, normally, I'd pick it but the dilapidated town intrigues me.

[x] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5803
[ ] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 5804
[N] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5805
[ ] “I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”
>> No. 5807
[] Crumbling Town
It sounds interesting.
>> No. 5810
[x] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5814
[x] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5815
[x] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5816
[ ] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5817
[ ] Spider Lily River

Voting this, oddly, because Komachi seems to have, at least visibly, the least issues. So I wonder what could possibly see in her dreamscape.
>> No. 5818
File 121391559980.jpg - (103.07KB , 500x500 , s_1362.jpg ) [iqdb]
5818
As you make your way to the Prismrivers you pass the Yakumo family, and you pause. Ran's hat is on the ground within easy reach. Remembering how she reacted when you saw her without her hat before, you pick the oddly shaped head-wear off of the ground and move to return it, but... those ears call out to you. >>Looking side to side surreptitiously, you reach out and stroke the tip of one of her ears. Ran stiffens a little and moans something in her sleep, a slight blush creeping along her.

Welcome back, Patch-----HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

[x] Crumbling Town
>> No. 5821
File 12139164205.png - (57.40KB , 269x188 , Ranpat.png ) [iqdb]
5821
>>5818
>> No. 5823
Crumbling Town takes it. Writing.
>> No. 5829
File 121391722839.gif - (116.47KB , 499x499 , 1211306643563.gif ) [iqdb]
5829
>>5821

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5834
Crumbling Town - Mayohiga?
>> No. 5836
File 121391990251.jpg - (284.36KB , 1140x1411 , 6yp.jpg ) [iqdb]
5836
[X] Crumbling Town

***

Drifting in nature, watching it advance. Cut across the waves of grass, drifting towards a barren town. Fields of green give way to dead earth, cracked and strewn with rocks, the forest creeping in to claim this place.

Empty houses, devoid of people. Empty streets, devoid of purpose. Empty village, devoid of life.

Empty, empty, empty.

Emptiness that claws and devours.

Two little foxes, hanging on the edge of village, hanging on the edge of forest, in the border of life and death. Two small lives flickering brightly and dimly.

Two little foxes, in a pool of blood. One fox, fit and strong, struggling to right itself as it oozes life into the barren ground. One fox, slight and trembling, teeth dug in and pulling desperately at a fallen companion.

In the border of life and death, one life flickers bright, one life flickers out.

One little fox, trembling and weak, pulling at a fallen companion. But little fox...

Don't you know your friend is already dead?

---

"Stop moving around, Merlin! You're going to wake him up!"

"As if you're being any better, Lyrica!"

Whispering voices bicker back and forth around you as your sleepiness ebbs away, leaving you with a strangely pitiful feeling in your chest. You feel really warm for some reason, even though you know you're not wearing a shirt. You're pretty comfy, too, even though you remember falling asleep while half buried. Strange... you're eyes ease open a bit, and...

You find your head laying in the crook of Lyrica's neck, her body below you acting as a pillow. In particular, her modest bust pressing into your chest, and her crotch pressed up against yours as her legs curl around you. It's pleasant, if a bit surprising.

"Oh, shut up! That irritating voice of yours is probably going to give him nightmares."

"If anything, my voice ought to be giving him a wet dream! Your voice is the one that'll wake him up, reminding him of how you're always moving around and loud!"

From the hot breath in your ear, the sizable breasts pressing into your back, and the arms looped around your chest, you're guessing the soft body behind you is Merlin. Then that means that the black clad bust directly in front of your face must belong to...

"Neither of you is helping much, you know." Lunasa.

"Shut up!" That one came in unison.

The bickering continues, the volume low but growing at a slow and steady rate.

[ ] Just stay quiet and enjoy your position. It'll get your mind off that weird feeling of pity.

[ ] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5837
[x] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.

Maybe next time.
>> No. 5839
>>5836
[X] Pretend to be asleep, but moan quietly and get an erection.
>> No. 5841
>>5839
Dohoho, I like this Anon.

What's the worst than can happen?

[X] Pretend to be asleep, but moan quietly and get an erection.
>> No. 5842
[x] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5843
[x] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.

>>5839

ERECTION STOP! ANONYMOUS ERECTION STOP!
>> No. 5844
[x] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5845
[z] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.

Time to get up.
>> No. 5847
[] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5849
[ ] Just stay quiet and enjoy your position. It'll get your mind off that weird feeling of pity.
>> No. 5850
[x] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5851
[] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5855
[ ] Just stay quiet and enjoy your position. It'll get your mind off that weird feeling of pity.
>> No. 5858
[X] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5860
[x] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.
>> No. 5862
[ ] Just stay quiet and enjoy your position. It'll get your mind off that weird feeling of pity.

Gee, there sure are a lot of queer-o-sexuals voting against this.
>> No. 5863
File 121392841164.jpg - (252.61KB , 276x950 , 301l.jpg ) [iqdb]
5863
[X] Cut in and try to stop Merlin and Lyrica from arguing. It's getting irritating.

***

Merlin and Lyrica, bickering back and forth... your head is starting to hurt, now. They're growing too loud. Too loud.

They need to stop...

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO."

The song rolls off your tongue heedlessly, and you can feel the girls stiffen against you. You tilt your head up and find Lunasa staring back at you, with an amused look on her face.

"Comfortable?"

"It's a little loud, but at least the pillows are nice."

Well, that came off as a little brazen, but Lunasa doesn't seem to mind, so you're not too bothered by it. Lyrica and Merlin are still frozen in shock. Coming out of their stunned state, they immediately direct accusatory glares at one another, and speak out in unison.

"I told you that you were being too--"

"YOU TWINKLE ABOVE US, WE TWINKLE BELOW."

The two stop and glance down at you, staring at your deadpan expression for a few seconds. Their faces begin to color, and they both look away from you in embarassment. All the same, you can feel their grips tighten around you as they hug you a little tighter. Those two really do compete with each other, don't they... maybe that's a way of getting along, too, though.

"Sorry." The apology comes out in unison again.

"That's fine. You two really are alike sometimes, you know that?"

"We are not!" They shout it together and immediately withdraw their embraces of you in favor of clamping their mouths shut. Lunasa chuckles quietly and climbs to her feet, pausing to ruffle her sisters' hair. It only succeeds in making them both blush harder.

"Alright you two, up and at 'em. You've got no excuse to sit around anymore now that he's awake."

Lyrica and Merlin separate themselves from you reluctantly, letting you stand up yourself. You dust yourself off and take a look at the sky. Judging from the sun and sky... it's a little after sunrise. Not too long, but long enough that the sky has already turned blue. Well, at least you didn't wake up too late.

"Alright then, let's find Miss Yuyuko. Since you two are oh-so-fond of Lyrica's new friend, we're going to spend the day here helping with cleanup. I'm sure you won't mind having more time to spend with him."

Lyrica and Merlin make to complain, but are silenced before they begin by a quick glare from Lunasa.

"Lyrica. Merlin. Come." Lunasa brushes past you and flashes you another smile, patting you on your shoulder. She seems like she's trying to encourage you. She heads off towards the southern exit of the gardens.

Merlin and Lyrica glare at her back and pout, but they both heave a sigh after a bit. Merlin moves to follow first, pausing as she reaches you to wrap one arm around your neck and press herself against you.

"Looks like we'll be seeing more of eachother today, lover."

She winks and gives you a kiss on the neck. She actually sucks at it a little, biting in just enough to leave a hickey later, you're sure. With that, she skips away humming to herself.

You turn your attention back to Lyrica, who looks absolutely livid. You shrink back a little as she stomps up to you, glaring the whole while. She stops directly in front of you, and without warning leans in to give you a kiss in the exact same place that Merlin did. Even more surprising, you can feel her tongue lash out and run over the area. She pulls back, blushing so red that it's become hard to distinguish her skin from her clothes.

"Don't get the wrong idea! I was just cleaning her germs off of you, alright!"

Not waiting for a response, she darts past you at high speed. You lift one hand and rub at the spot she kissed absentmindedly. Are those two turning you into some kind of competition? You're not sure how to feel about that... maybe you should talk to them about that some time. You take a look around and are relieved to find that no one present could have seen that.

In fact, those who aren't still unconscious seem to be so miserable that they can't even stand, much less turn to look at you. Some guests seem to have left some time ago; you don't notice Yuyuko or Youmu, so they must be up and about, and while you can see Yukari laying asleep on the ground, Ran and Chen seem to have disappeared somewhere. The only other people here that you recognize are...

Mystia, who's asleep in a nearby chair. She must have felt bad about leaving you with the Prismrivers, because she didn't fall asleep far away at all.

Reimu and Suika, still passed out on top of that blue haired woman.

Komachi and Sikieiki, asleep on the table just as they were last night. Or... is Sikieiki asleep? You can hear her moaning miserably, although her voice is kept down... maybe because she doesn't want to hear anything too loud.

Well, it's a new day. You feel mostly refreshed. What to do?

[ ] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.

[ ] Look for Youmu. If today's going to be a clean up, she might be working already.

[ ] Look for Ran and Chen. Wonder why they left Yukari behind...

[ ] Try to wake up Yukari. She might like to find Ran and Chen herself.

[ ] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.
>> No. 5864
>>5862

I know. And I so wanted to write the scene where you popped a stiffy while pressed up against Lyrica.

C'est la vie.
>> No. 5865
[ ] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.
>> No. 5866
>>5863
[ ] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.

Do want Prismriver harem in the future.
>> No. 5867
[x] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.

We were the ones who got her drinking in the first place, the least we could do is give her a bit of help. Besides, more Komachi is never a bad thing.
>> No. 5868
[x] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.
>> No. 5869
[X] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.
>> No. 5870
[x] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.

Poor Yamada.
>> No. 5871
[X] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.
>> No. 5872
[x] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.

Yuyuko Yuyuko is Yuyuko.
>> No. 5873
[X] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.

It's the sort of thing a good boy would do.
>> No. 5874
>>5872
[x] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.

Nigger Nigger Nigger my Nigger Nigger
>> No. 5875
[X] Look for Youmu. If today's going to be a clean up, she might be working already.

Trying to win a losing battle
>> No. 5879
[] Look for Ran and Chen. Wonder why they left Yukari behind...

Probably useless, but oh well.
>> No. 5882
[x] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.
>> No. 5883
[X] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.

Yuyufag here.
>> No. 5884
[X] Look for Youmu. If today's going to be a clean up, she might be working already.
>> No. 5885
[X] Go after the Prismrivers and try to find Yuyuko.
>> No. 5887
[X] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a handjob.
>> No. 5888
>>5887
I see what you did there.
>> No. 5891
[x] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.
>> No. 5892
>"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO."
>"YOU TWINKLE ABOVE US, WE TWINKLE BELOW."
>The two stop and glance down at you, staring at your deadpan expression for a few seconds.

Ghostnonymous is pretty awesome.

[x] Look for Ran and Chen. Wonder why they left Yukari behind...
Kitty!
>> No. 5893
[x] Look for Ran and Chen. Wonder why they left Yukari behind.
>> No. 5894
>>5892
>>Kitty

You make an excellent point but

[x] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.

I'd give Siki on hell of a hand if you know what I mean
>> No. 5897
[x] Look for Ran and Chen. Wonder why they left Yukari behind.
>> No. 5899
[X] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.
>> No. 5900
[x] Look for Youmu. If today's going to be a clean up, she might be working already.
>> No. 5901
Called. I'll be writing, now.
>> No. 5904
File 121393932438.jpg - (88.54KB , 480x564 , 3p7u.jpg ) [iqdb]
5904
[X] Go over and see Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki sounds like she could use one hell of a hand.

***

You take another look at Sikieiki, and feel a tinge of guilt. You were the one who suggested she start drinking, after all, so it's only right that you try and take some responsibility.

You make your way over the table and pause to take a better look at her. She's still got Komachi pinned with one arm, and the other has been brought up to shade her eyes at some point. A thin sheet of sweat makes her porcelain skin glitter slightly in the sun, and causes her underwear to cling to her a little more tightly. Komachi is obscuring your view just a bit, but you can definitely... wait, damn. You're getting distracted.

She groans and mumbles something, spurring you to lean in close to her. Her free arm lashes out at you abruptly, grabbing the back of your head and yanking you down so that the two of you are face to face. You can smell the alcohol on her, mixing with the smell of her sweat and subtle perfume to create an oddly intoxicating aroma. You struggle a bit, but that elegant arm of hers is surprisingly strong, as is her grip on your head. No wonder Komachi had so much trouble freeing herself. Sikieiki mumbles something again, and you can just barely make out...

"Water? You want some water, Sikieiki?"

She mumbles something again and runs her fingers through your hair before letting her arm slide off of you. Looks like you guessed right. Making a quick dash to one of the few intact buffet tables, you retrieve a glass of water and head back to her.

"I have the water, Sikieiki."

She just grumbles, and doesn't move to take it from you. You could try to make her drink it, but in this state she might end up with water going down the wrong pipe. There's only one real course of action, then... the water feels cold in your hand, so...

Flipping the glass over, you dump the cold water straight onto her face.

Sikieiki's eyes open slowly and she groans again, sputtering a bit. Releasing Komachi and rolling her away, Sikieiki sits up and cradles her head in her hands, grousing quietly. At least she seems to have woken up. You reach over and rub one of her shoulders gently.

"Hey, Sikieiki. You want another glass of water?"

She nods very slowly. Grabbing another glass of water for her, you pause on the way when you see her top and vest laying on the ground. The garments are ruined, with their top rows of buttons torn off, but they're better than nothing. You retrieve the clothes and return to Sikieiki. Offering her the glass of water, she takes it and takes a long sip, massaging her own forehead.

"I feel terrible." It seems to take some effort for her just to make that statement. "Thank you for the water." She nods wearily at you, and you feel the urge to stop her from moving her head any more than necessary. She tries to climb off the table, nearly falling over the moment she gets to her feet. You catch her before she has the chance, and she doesn't bother to move.

"Thanks again..."

You're acutely aware of her slim body pressing against you like this. Coughing, you gently pick her up, and she doesn't resist at all. Wow... she's really light. You set her down in a chair, carefully making sure that she's sitting straight, and propping up her back with one hand. She sighs a bit, trying not to move much.

"This is why I never drink. Oh, I remember... my apologies for acting so--"

"It's no problem. Completely my fault. Before you say anything else," you lift her clothes up and show them to her, "would you care to put these on?"

Sikieiki stares blearily at them for a moment.

"No." That's a surprising answer. "But I have an image to maintain... or whatever is left of it."

She reaches up to take the clothes from you, very slowly. You can hear her joints popping as she moves. She must be miserable right now.

[ ] Help her get those clothes on. At this point she'd probably appreciate it.

[ ] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

[ ] Let her get her clothes on by herself, but give her a shoulder massage afterwards. It'll be a nice reward for her, right?

[ ] Let her get her clothes on by herself. She's a capable enough woman.
>> No. 5905
Sorry that took so long. My dad's computer decided to lock up, and I lost what I'd written. I'm taking that as a sign to turn in for the night. I'll be back tomorrow.
>> No. 5906
>>5904
[ ] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

Oh Eiki~
>> No. 5908
[X] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

WHO WANTS A BODY MASSAGE?
>> No. 5909
[x] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.
>> No. 5910
[x] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

We show her how a host is suppose to serve and she might learn a thing or two, and better return the favor on our visit over to her place.
>> No. 5911
[ ] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

hell yes
>> No. 5912
[X] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.
>> No. 5913
[ ] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.
>> No. 5914
[X] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.
>> No. 5915
[ ] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

And throw in a kiss on a cheek.
>> No. 5924
[x] Let her get her clothes on by herself. She's a capable enough woman.

Faggot option for good measure
>> No. 5926
[x] Let her get her clothes on by herself. She's a capable enough woman.

Capable Yama is capable.
>> No. 5927
[x] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice foot massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better. After all, you're the foot fucking master.
>> No. 5929
>After all, you're the foot fucking master.

NO YUYUKO
NO PRISMRIVERS
NO SIKIEIKI
FOOT ROUTE ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION
>> No. 5934
[x] Help her get those clothes on. At this point she'd probably appreciate it.
>> No. 6016
>>5927
So now we're Jules?
>> No. 6017
>>6016
That might explain why everyone's throwing themselves at us. We're just that bad ass.
>> No. 6036
>>6016
who?
>> No. 6037
File 12140302319.gif - (18.28KB , 267x345 , jules.gif ) [iqdb]
6037
>>6036
>> No. 6039
>>6036
One bad motherfucker.
>> No. 6040
File 121403120457.jpg - (505.47KB , 1600x1200 , 3jpf.jpg ) [iqdb]
6040
Here's your update for tonight. My regular Internet access should be restored some time tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes...

***

[X] Help her get those clothes on, and throw in a nice shoulder massage for her. Maybe you can make her feel better.

***

Even as Sikieiki takes her clothes into her hands, you can see just how tired she is. She moves quite slowly, and even as she tries to put her arm through one sleeve she falters. She might be able to do it on her own, but it will take forever at this rate.

With a sigh, you take her arm in hand and lift one side of her shirt, sliding her sleeve into place. She doesn't say anything at all, so you presume she doesn't mind. Carefully, you slip her shirt and vest onto her, moving her limp arms as needed - it reminds you of dressing a doll, to an extent. You go so far as to bend over and fasten the remaining buttons for her, lending her a slightly more professional air, though the shredded top buttons do leave her exposed to such an extent that one might question precisely what her profession may be.

"A judge who can't even get dressed on her own. How undignified is that?" She laughs pathetically and tilts her head up to look at you. The slightly shamed look in her eyes fills you with pity.

"Now, now. We all have our days." You settle your hands on her shoulders, reassuringly.

"I suppose so..." Her voice trails off, and she slouches a bit. Her small shift alerts you to the fact that her shoulder muscles... no, most of her muscles, you think, are incredibly tense. You can feel her muscles bunched under your hands, stiff and unyielding. No wonder she feels terrible. You tighten your grip on her shoulders, and place your thumbs just between her neck and shoulder blades.

"What are you--"

A low moan of pleasure cuts Sikieiki's words short when your thumbs press down against her stiff muscles and give an experimental push. Satisfied that she seemed to like that, you start rubbing your thumbs in small circles, making sure to work her muscles and try to loosen them.

"Oh, that's," she moans again, "oh, god, yes," she sighs in happiness, "so wonderful," another moan, "don't stop!"

Damn it, Sikieiki. Does she have to make it sound like you're giving her an entirely different sort of massage?

While you feel a bit embarrassed, you keep massaging her, even when she leans back to rest her head against your stomach... she has nice, soft hair, despite how mussed her wild night has made it. You switch up your massage technique every now and again, and each new motion causes her shudder with pleasure. Looking at her face, she's shut her eyes, apparently attempting to block out everything but the feeling of your hands.

After a bit, she reaches up gingerly and rests one of her hands on top of one of yours. You take that as a signal to stop. She spends a few moments panting and moaning quietly, but finally opens her eyes to look at you.

"Thank you. I needed that so much. But," she runs her fingers along your hand lightly, "if we don't stop now, I'll fall asleep again."

Although she sounds concerned about falling back asleep, she continues to rest against you for some time, absentmindedly stroking your hand with her own. It's pleasant, if a bit more intimate than you'd have expected to be with her. To your surprise, you feel slightly forlorn when she eventually moves to stand.

She stands carefully, keeping her eyes on her feet as if to ensure that they remain steady. Her legs are shaky, however, and she doesn't look stable at all.

"Sikiei--"

Your voice gets caught in your throat when she reaches out and cups your chin in her hand, stroking her thumb across your lips very softly in a silencing gesture. That felt...

"If you promise to give me another massage some time, you can just call me Siki."

"Alright, Siki." You bring your own hand up absently, laying it over hers. There's an obvious, though not explicit, promise in those words. Massages aren't that hard, anyway.

Siki smiles at you through half-lidded eyes. "If I'd known you handed out massages like that, I'd have fought to keep you in the court instead of sending you here." Turning away from you for a moment, she shakes her arm, and her golden stick slides into her hand. Bending over the table, she gives the still sleeping Komachi a light tap on the head.

"Kyan!" Komachi shoots up, looking alarmed and cradling her head. It takes her a few moments to realize that she wasn't hit particularly hard.

"Time to wake up, Komachi. It's past sunrise, now. We're late."

Komachi nods her head quickly a few times to clear it, and slides off the table with a yawn and a stretch. You can't help but stare at her bust - it really is impressive, especially with her top still hanging off, leaving her breasts covered by nothing but bindings. She tear your gaze away just as she reaches into her clothes and pulls out Siki's skirt, wrinkled and slightly torn.

"Here, boss. I tucked this away last night so that we wouldn't lose it."

"Thank you, Komachi."

Siki coughs politely as she accepts the garment, sliding it over her legs with some minor difficulty. She turns to you and laughs a little.

"I really am sorry for cutting this short, but my job can't afford to wait. I will see you again tomorrow. I look forward to it."

The woman gives you a brief bow, which you return readily.

"Say your goodbyes, Komachi, and meet me at the gates. We don't have much time."

She gives one last, long look at you, and strolls away towards an exit. Komachi turns to you, stretching again. You find yourself staring again, and you're given a much better view when she blinks over to you in what seems like half a second, pulling you into a weak headlock.

"It was nice meeting you, kid. Come and see me tomorrow, and I'm sure we can have some fun before you go to see the boss."

You look up to see her eyes filled with much less fire than she had last night. If anything, her drawling voice has leaked into the rest of her character, as she looks rather tired. Releasing you without any further words, just a brief ruffle of your hair, she strolls off after her boss, and leaves you alone in the disaster pile of the inner gardens.

A bit of time has passed, the sun is higher in the sky, but no one else seems to have woken up. At least no one heard the noises Siki was making.

[ ] Try and wake Yukari. She's still laying there like a rotting corpse.

[ ] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.

[ ] Look for Youmu. She's probably busy as a bee.

[ ] Look for Ran and Chen. You could ask them why they left Yukari alone in the garden.

[ ] Search out the Prismrivers. What could they have gotten themselves in now.
>> No. 6041
[ ] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
[ ] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.

It would be useless to try to wake her up but we might as well make her more comfortable.
>> No. 6042
[ ] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
[ ] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.

Eh. I guess it works.
>> No. 6043
[X] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6044
[x] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
[x] Look for Youmu. She's probably busy as a bee
[x] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.

Fuck yes, another update.
>> No. 6045
[ ] Search out the Prismrivers. What could they have gotten themselves in now.

There isn't enough Prismriver love.
>> No. 6046
[X] Look for Youmu. She's probably busy as a bee.
>> No. 6047
>>6045
Firsy, Yuyuko route! Then, THE WORLD!

And/or Lyrica.
>> No. 6049
[ ] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
[ ] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.

>>6047
All right, I can settle for this sentiment.
>> No. 6050
[X] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6052
[X] Try and wake Yukari. She's still laying there like a rotting corpse.
[X] That doesn't work, carry her into one of the empty rooms for her to sleep in.
[x] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.

We need Yuyu to tell us where Mima is before she leaves.
>> No. 6055
[x] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6057
[X] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6059
[X] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6060
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
[X] Look for Youmu. She's probably busy as a bee.
>> No. 6061
[x] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6062
[ ] Look for Youmu. She's probably busy as a bee.
>> No. 6063
[X] Search out the Prismrivers. What could they have gotten themselves in now.
needs more lyrica
>> No. 6064
[x] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6066
[X] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
>> No. 6067
[X] Search out the Prismrivers. What could they have gotten themselves in now.
>> No. 6069
>>6047

So Yuyuko, then Sakuya? Odd choice, but whatever.

[x] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
[x] Look for Youmu. She's probably busy as a bee
[x] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
>> No. 6071
>>6069
If I wanted to say Sakuya I would've said Sakuya.
>> No. 6072
>>6071

slide_whistle.wav
>> No. 6073
>>6071

Did something just wizz by over your head?
>> No. 6075
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.
MILFan gaems.
>> No. 6076
File 121412049026.jpg - (855.20KB , 1680x1050 , 3ood.jpg ) [iqdb]
6076
Tonight's update.

***

[X] Put a pillow under Yukari's head or something.
[X] Head off and find Yuyuko. You should let her know that you're awake, at least.

***

Well, if there's nothing else to do around here, then you might as well go meet with your hostess.

As you turn to leave, you remember Yukari sleeping on the ground. You don't want to wake her, but it wouldn't be right to just leave her there. She's going to get stiff if she sleeps on the hard stone path like that. But what to do...

Well, there aren't any mattresses around here, and it's warm enough this morning that no sheets are going to be necessary, but a pillow of some sort couldn't hurt. Still, there's nothing like that around here... you can always just bundle something up and use it. What would be good for that?

Table cloth, of course.

Gripping the fabric covering the table you sat at last night, you give it a solid yank and liberate it from its position. Then you remember all the glasses, cups, saucers, dishes, trays, and other assorted things that were sitting on it. You panic a little, but as the cloth comes away from the table, you're amazed to see that not single item has been displaced. Just like that old magician's trick.

Too bad no one present was conscious to see that one.

Putting those thoughts out of mind, you roll the tablecloth around one arm, bunching it into a makeshift pillow. You slip over to Yukari and prop her head up just enough to slide the pillow in underneath. You note absently while you put the pillow in place that she doesn't stir in the slightest - she seems to be a heavy sleeper.

Once you let her head fall onto the soft fabric, she immediately snuggles her face against it. In fact, she starts chewing on a stray fold in her sleep, giggling a little. It's cute, if a bit incongruous with the image you've developed of her. She looks less like a sexy older woman right now, and more like a silly child.

Well, she seems satisfied, at least. Looks like it's about time to make your exit.

Now, where to find Yuyuko?

Of course, there's only one place.

***

You walk quietly into the dining room, and sure enough Yuyuko is seated as per usual, nibbling on a small bowl of oranges. You sit at your usual place, beside Yuyuko, the now familiar twilight-patterned cushion as comfortable as ever. Yuyuko turns and smiles at you.

"Good morning, mister womanizer."

You freeze in place, shell-shocked.

"What? What do you mean?" You stutter the question out nervously.

"Oh, you, playing dumb like that! The first night here, you spend an evening out alone with Lyrica, doing who knows what. Then last night you sat down to have a private chat with Ran, not to mention that you put on quite the show with Komachi; and don't think I didn't see you run off with Mima, for what I don't know. Then Youmu and I wake up this morning to find your jacket over us, and you tangled up with all three Prismrivers! You really do get around, don't you? It's scandalous!"

Her simultaneously chastising and playful tone calms you down. She really has a knack for throwing people off balance.

"More importantly," she pouts and brings herself to rest against you, "why aren't you giving your hostess more of that attention? She's a beautiful woman, too, isn't she?" She flutters her eyelashes at you, resting one hand against your knee. You might as well play along for now, if just for fun. You loop an arm around her shoulders and cup her chin in your hand, tilting her head so that she's looking into your eyes.

"You're absolutely right, my dear. How terribly negligent of me. Could you ever forgive me?" You lay the theatrics on thick, attempting to sound as overblown as possible.

"Oh!" Yuyuko turns her head away from you, and rests her hand over her chest. "I don't think I should! Heaven knows what you'd do with the heart of an innocent maiden such as myself!" She slides down you slowly, and you ensure that her head lands directly in your lap. Bending over, you brush a strand of hair from her face.

"Isn't it obvious, my dear? I'd steal it away in an instant!"

"Such a devil! Such a thief!"

"But of course! The dead have no hearts of their own to restrain them!"

The two of you stare into each others' eyes for a few moments, and begin to chuckle. Flirting with Yuyuko like this is oddly relaxing. Straightening up, you start running your hand through her hair. Silky. She doesn't seem to want to move, closing her eyes and resting idly in your lap. The two of you sit there for some time in silence, enjoying the atmosphere.

"Hey," Yuyuko breaks the quiet, her eyes still shut, "what are you going to do today?"

Good question.

[ ] Help clean up.

[ ] Get some exercise.

[ ] Nothing much. Just relax.
>> No. 6077
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"
>> No. 6078
File 121412082527.jpg - (82.70KB , 550x944 , 120727938689.jpg ) [iqdb]
6078
>Yuyuko is seated as per usual, nibbling on a small bowl of oranges.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

[X] Help clean up, and then relax.
>> No. 6080
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"

Anon is right, We did promise we'd help lighten her burden.
>> No. 6081
[X] Help clean up, and then relax.
>> No. 6082
[+] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"
Now that's a well-worded response.

I like how Ghostboy is learning how to be smooth. Seems appropriate for someone who's no longer tied to the worries of the living world.
>> No. 6083
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"

Superior write in is superior.
>> No. 6084
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"
>> No. 6085
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"

Ran is love, but Yuyuko is as well. Keep your promises Ghostnonymous.
>> No. 6086
>>6082
Yeah, what are they going to do to us if we fuck up? Kill us?

>>6085
We never forgot, mainly because Yuyuko route is already agreed upon.
>> No. 6087
[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"
>> No. 6088
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"
>> No. 6091
[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"

Why walk when you can float?
...Yeah, I've got nothing clever.
>> No. 6092
[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"

Good plan, but dunno how big Yuyuko would be on the going out part. Not exactly many places to go unless you want to terrorize the lands of the living, and as they just partied with us it might be better not to.
>> No. 6093
>>6092
If we try hard enough, we can still go to the Human Villiage and not freak people out.
>> No. 6094
>>6092

We could take a walk around the gardens. We need to ask her about the big tree sometime.
>> No. 6096
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can go out somewhere together?"
>> No. 6097
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"

Sounds better.
>> No. 6099
[] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"
>> No. 6100
[x] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"
>> No. 6102
[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"

Keep it open, that's good.
>> No. 6103
Nice write-in, but aren't you forgetting something?
Or rather, someone?
>> No. 6104
>>6103
You lost me
>> No. 6105
>>6103
Mima, but that doesn't need to be mentioned because it won't take more than a minute. Probably less.
>> No. 6106
[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"
>> No. 6107
[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"

A good choice, let's follow through on this
>> No. 6108
File 121420203071.gif - (86.90KB , 473x563 , ran005.gif ) [iqdb]
6108
Tonight's update. Sorry about the slow updates, but I'm lacking energy at the moment.

***

[X] "Well, I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"

***

"Well," you pause to think, "I promised Ran that I'd help her clean up later. I don't want to go back on the promise. Maybe later in the day you and I can do something together?"

"I'd like that." Yuyuko's hand finds its way into your free hand, and gives it a soft squeeze. The two of you remain quiet, and you feel very relaxed. After some time, Yuyuko sighs and sits back up reluctantly, releasing your hand as she rises. You feel a little disappointed about that.

"If you want to keep your promise to Ran, she's in the southeastern corner of the building. You shouldn't have much trouble finding her if you hurry."

There's no time like the present - besides, the sooner you start, the sooner you finish. Excusing yourself from the table, you thank Yuyuko and make to leave. You pause at the door and give her one last look; she smiles and waves back at you.

Your heart feeling a little lighter, you leave to find Ran.

---

Just as Yuyuko said, you find Ran working in the southeastern corner of the manor, several garbage bags in hand. One bag is full, another half full, and many are empty. It seems as though she's picking up trash that's found its way inside. She doesn't notice you as you approach, so you call out to her.

"Ran!"

"Oh? Did you need something?" While she didn't notice you before, she doesn't seem terribly surprised, and continues to shuffle about picking various small things off of the floor.

"Hand me a bag. I'm here to help out."

That statement causes her to perk up a bit, and she turns her head to face you. "Not that I mind, but why would you want to do that?"

Has she already forgotten that you promised her?

[ ] Remind her that you promised to help.

[ ] Don't bother saying anything about it.
>> No. 6110
[ ] Don't bother saying anything about it.

We don't want her thinking we're helping just because she promised.
>> No. 6112
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"

Ghostnonymous is smoother than silk.
>> No. 6113
[ ] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"

Thanks Ran. You could at least remember our talk.
>> No. 6114
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"

She's playing dumb. She'll try to embarrass you into leaving by saying she doesn't remember or by implying we are being too familiar, but she won't actually reject your help.

Poor, self-defeating Ran.
>> No. 6115
[ ] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
>> No. 6116
[z] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"

Word keepan gaems.
>> No. 6117
[X] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
>> No. 6119
[X] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
>> No. 6120
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
>> No. 6121
[z] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[e] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off. (We promised her as well, after all.)
>> No. 6122
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.

Vote changing to see of Mima as well.
>> No. 6123
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.
>> No. 6124
>>6112 here

Changing my vote here because I can't delete the original.

[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.
>> No. 6125
[] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.

I've got nothing.
>> No. 6126
[+] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[+] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.
>> No. 6127
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off
>> No. 6128
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off
>> No. 6129
[X] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[X] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.
>> No. 6130
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off
>> No. 6131
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off
>> No. 6137
[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.
>> No. 6149
>>6118 here

changing my vote to

[x] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[x] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.
>> No. 6170
File 121425648126.jpg - (257.49KB , 1057x1415 , 3cns.jpg ) [iqdb]
6170
Here we go...

***

[X] "A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out didn't I?"
[X] While you're working, see if you run into Mima so you can see her off.

***

"A man doesn't go back on his word. I told you I'd help you out, didn't I?"

"Did you?" Ran tilts her head curiously. She forgot about it entirely. You feel kind of disappointed by that, and a mean little urge tells you to poke some fun at her.

"You wound me, Ran." You place your hands over your heart and put on the most hurt face that you can. "How could you forget our talk like that? Especially after running off like that when I pointed out that you had lost your ha--"

An empty garbage bag hits you full in the face.

"I REMEMBER! I REMEMBER, ALREADY! SO JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE, OKAY?"

You pull the bag off your face to see a bright red Ran, her blushing skin so hot that you can almost see steam rising off of it. She's stuck in her throwing pose, trembling a little bit as she tries to keep steady. It seems that just the thought of losing her hat is enough to get her worked up.

You can't help but chuckle a little; Ran is cute when she's blushing like that. You don't press her any further though, as this does seem to be an important issue to her. Instead, you opt to open the garbage bag and start collecting trash.

"Well, let's get to work, then."

---

The atmosphere while you work is a little off.

Ran still seems to be worked up about being reminded that she lost her hat in front of you. She's stayed silent for the most part, only talking when you ask her something directly. Watching her out the corner of your eyes, she's still red in the face, though it has faded quite a bit since earlier. She takes peeks at you every now and again, but immediately looks away if your eyes meet. She doesn't seem to be angry, at least, so you just use the time to think and keep watch for anyone else that might happen by.

There don't seem to be many other people in the halls, though. At one point Lunasa passes by carrying a box full of lanterns, but she doesn't say anything, merely raises an eyebrow as she looks from Ran to you. She does offer an amused smile before she goes.

Without much to do but pick up trash, you begin to question exactly how this much garbage found its way into the halls. The party didn't extend into the manor, after all. Then again, you did steal away with Mima while the party was in progress, so it wouldn't be that surprising if someone else had elected to take a stroll through the building at some point. And, of course, while ghosts don't need to use the toilet, some of the other guests almost certainly did, so that may be another reason for them to have come through the halls. Anyone who did come through was probably too drunk to care much about where their trash fell...

Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a sharp inhale.

A gentle feeling draws your attention to your hand, which Ran's hand has settled on top of. It seems that while you were thinking, both Ran and you reached for the same discarded bottle. You note absently that her fingers are a bit calloused, apparently used to work. Even so, those digits are really long and elegant, with beautiful nails. And her palm is nice and soft...

Ran withdraws her hand in a flash, now blushing at full force once again. She throws herself into her work with a new fervor, threatening to leave you behind if you dawdle too long, and forcing you to pick up the pace of your own work. You elect to remain silent, reasoning that words aren't likely to reach her when she's in that state.

You sigh quietly. Her hand really was quite nice...

---

"There!"

You tie off the last bag of trash with gusto. It took a bit of time, but the two of you managed to pick the trash off every floor in the house. You even had to check most of the rooms for stray garbage; who would have thought all those women were so careless with their messes? You're glad you offered to help Ran - this would have been a real pain on her own, especially as she seems to lack the energy she threw into party preparations. She did manage to clean out all of the southern branch of the manor on her own, though, and the two of you wound up in the southwestern end of the house.

You sag a little and rotate one shoulder to get the kinks out of it. That feels good, even if you don't actually have bones or muscles anymore.

"That's the last of it. Thank you for helping." You turn to face Ran as she adresses you. She stands straight and tries to maintain a dignified air, but her still slightly colored cheeks and her subdued voice betray her. "I'm not used to people keeping their promises when they say they will help me clean, so..." she coughs discretely into one of her sleeves, and shuffles her feet a little. It looks like she doesn't know what more to say.

"It's no trouble," you try to break the awkward moment for her, "anything else we need to get done?"

"Yes," she composes herself just a bit more, "Youmu may need some help dealing with the inner gardens, considering how much more of a mess it is. I had Chen check around outside for stragglers, but she... well, we may want to go and find her. Which would you prefer we deal with first?"

[ ] Go help Youmu.

[ ] Look for Chen.

[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Help Youmu while Ran looks for Chen.
- [ ] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
>> No. 6172
[x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
[x] Help Youmu while Ran looks for Chen.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
>> No. 6173
[ ] Look for Chen.
NEED MORE RAN POINTS
>> No. 6175
[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Help Youmu while Ran looks for Chen.
- [ ] Keep a lookout for Mima.
>> No. 6177
[x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [x] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu

This is your chance to catch Mima as she leaves.
>> No. 6178
Guys, where is Mima more likely to be? Inner gardens? Or outside, leaving?
>> No. 6179
[x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [x] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu
>> No. 6180
>>6178

Good Point.

[x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [x] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu
>> No. 6181
[] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
>> No. 6182
[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
>> No. 6183
[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [ ] Keep a lookout for Mima.
>> No. 6184
[ x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
[ x ] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu
>> No. 6188
[zé] Divide by zero. Handle one task while she winks out of existance with the rest of the universe.
>> No. 6189
{X} Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- {X} Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu
>> No. 6192
[X] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [X] Help Youmu while Ran looks for Chen.
>> No. 6194
[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Help Youmu while Ran looks for Chen.
>> No. 6199
[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [ ] Keep a lookout for Mima.


CHEEEEEEEEN! MIMAAAAAAA!
>> No. 6201
[x] Hakurei Shrine.
>> No. 6204
>>6201
>>6202
>> No. 6212
[x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [x] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [x] Keep a lookout for Mima.

Kitty~
>> No. 6217
Sorry folks, I meant to update more today, but I feel awful right now. Headaches and everything. I'll be back tomorrow, and I'll try to get started early.
>> No. 6221
[ ] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [ ] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [ ] Keep a lookout for Mima.

Cleaning hand-touch scene give anyone else KT flashbacks?
>> No. 6229
[X] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [X] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [X] Keep a lookout for Mima.
>> No. 6231
[x] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [x] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [x] Keep a lookout for Mima.
>> No. 6235
[X] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
[X] Help Youmu while Ran looks for Chen.
>> No. 6291
[X] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [X] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.
- [X] Keep a lookout for Mima.
>> No. 6301
Can I have delicious updates?
>> No. 6302
Searchin' games.

***

[X] Divide and conquer. Handle one task while she handles the other.
- [X] Look for Chen while Ran helps Youmu.

***

"Why don't we split up and tackle the jobs at the same time? I can search for Chen, while you assist Youmu."

"Alright then, give me a moment." Ran pauses and presses a hand to her forehead, then shuts her eyes in concentration. After a few seconds she makes a puzzled sound, and furrows her brow in frustration.

"Ran?"

"I'm sorry," she comes out of her brief meditation and gives you an apologetic look, "I was attempting to look for Chen with our connection, but... I can't seem to pinpoint her exactly. She doesn't seem to be too far, though. She should be somewhere reasonably close to the building."

Oh? Can they feel each other out just like that? Seems convenient, at least.

"Alright. I'll confine my search to the immediate vicinity of the manor, then. Thanks Ran."

"It's no trouble. I wish I could do more than that." She sighs and shrugs her shoulders. "If you do find her, why not join us in the inner garden? If all four of us are there, the job should go much faster."

"Right, I'll do that." You give her a nod, and start off on your own. You look back and the two of you share one last wave before she departs as well.

---

You head out the main entrance of the manor, and make a sweeping scan from left to right. You don't see Chen anywhere. You didn't expect to find her that easily, mind, but it would have been nice. Can't have everything, though.

Either way, she's supposed to be reasonably near, isn't she? Where to look for her, and how to look for her, then?

[ ] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.

[ ] Around. Start with a methodical search along the sides of the building.

[ ] ... below? The building is raised a bit, so... well, maybe not... but maybe?
>> No. 6303
{X} Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.
Cats, heights, etc.
>> No. 6304
[X] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.

Think "cat".
>> No. 6305
[ ] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.
>> No. 6306
[x] The Chicken Sandwich Stand.
>> No. 6307
[ ] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.
>> No. 6309
[ ] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.
>> No. 6310
File 121436111415.jpg - (398.79KB , 700x700 , 1213996424042.jpg ) [iqdb]
6310
[ x ] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.
>> No. 6312
[ ] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.
>> No. 6313
Already writing. Should have this up before too long.
>> No. 6314
File 121436901921.jpg - (93.75KB , 472x617 , 2zjj.jpg ) [iqdb]
6314
[X] Up. Get a high vantage point, and try to see as broad an area as you can before searching.

***

Well, if you're going to be looking all around the building, it would make sense to get an overhead view of the place. If you don't find her, then at the very least you should have a large area where you can be sure she isn't, and maybe even see if she left any indication of where she has gone. Heck, cats like high places, so you might even have a better chance of spotting her.

But still, how to get up high? You could try climbing a tree, but the manor is tall enough that you still wouldn't be able to see over it from that height. Maybe you could scale a wall? But that might be a little difficult, especially with the overhanging roof.

A silly idea comes to mind. You're no longer constrained by the limits of muscles, and you know from experience that you have a much different degree of strength and stamina as a ghost. It's conceivable that you could. It would be embarrassing as hell if someone saw you fail, though.

You stand there deliberating with yourself for a while. You never know until you try, right? So you should try.

Crossing the porch, you go a short ways down Hakugyokuro's main path, putting some distance between yourself and the manor. Turning to face the building, you judge the distance carefully. There should be enough. Checking for any observers and taking a few steps back for good measure, you break into a run towards the manor, wait for the right moment, and leap.

And overshoot your mark by a huge distance.

You were worried about even reaching the roof, but your jump takes you far beyond anything you could have expected. You're sent hurtling upwards, passing above the roof line by several yards, and without any sign of stopping. The world below grows smaller and smaller, and a vague horror washes over you, as indistinct as the world is rapidly becoming.

You can't stop moving up.

You flail desperately, trying to halt your flight. It does nothing. Up and up and up. You have to stop. You need to stop. Stop. Stop, stop, stop.

STOP.

With that forceful thought, your ascent halts abruptly. But you don't fall. You just hang there in the air, Hakugyokuro spread out below you. At this height, the only thing you can truly discern is the Saigyou Ayakashi, towering above everything else. The southern half of the area is little more than a pink sheet of what you assume to be trees. The west and east fade to green, crisscrossed by various blue lines - streams and rivers, many of which flow north into the brown and purple mass of what must be the marshes. The manor sits in the middle, a simple square surrounded by everything else.

Spinning a bit in place, the ground becomes the ceiling in one confusing moment, and you realize how strange this world looks from above. There is a large circular wall that keeps everything within Hakugyokuro, with an enormous gate on the southern face. A large ramp looking thing leads up to the gates... stairs, maybe? A stairway to heaven? You smile wryly at that thought.

Odd that there doesn't seem to be anything to keep people from just flying over the walls, though.

Which reminds you. You're flying. There's no other way to describe it. You're flying. A pulse of excitement rips through you. You're flying! Soaring above the world, honest-to-gods flight!

You feel giddy. If you could travel upwards with just a thought, then maybe...

With careful concentration, you drift forward. Then backward. Then left and right. Then up and down. You shoot forward and do a loop-de-loop. Then try a dive, twisting in a corkscrew motion.

It's all... easy! Simple! Like it was something totally natural, it comes to you in perfect clarity. How to swoop and swerve, roll and rise. It should all be so complex, but every movement comes with a complete, instinctual understanding. A grin spreads across your face, and you dive at top speed, spiraling downwards like a crippled plane. Then pull up, whirling in a giant circle.

It's refreshing. Every bit of aerial acrobatics, every skip across the sky. Who would have known it would feel like this? Hell, who would have known you could fly? And to think you discovered just trying to find a way onto the roof to find Chen...

Wait.

Chen! You totally forgot!

You're still quite a ways above Hakugyokuro. Well then, that means the fastest route to the roof is straight down! You pull into a steep dive again, angling yourself towards the main building. Faster, faster, faster, wind whipping by, cool and sharp against you. A high-pitched whistle reaches your ears, and the sense of sheer speed makes you feel even livelier.

Just like when you shot up the first time. Down, down, down, and...

Stop!

You halt immediately, a burst of wind roaring off of you and impacting the roof just inches below you. The sudden stop leaves you dizzied for a moment, and you twist upright, the bizzare world where the land lies above correcting itself, and swooping in under your feet. You hover there for a few moments, trying to calm yourself. You still feel that nervous energy filling every inch of you.

You take a moment to glance around, and notice Chen almost immediately. She was apparently sleeping on the roof and sunbathing, curled up above the southwestern corner of the building, where you and Ran had been. No wonder Ran felt her nearby. Your little show just now must have woken her up, because she's risen to her knees, rubbing one eye sleepily.

You float over to her, and she gazes up at you, half awake.

"What was that, mister? It was loud." Her voice is somewhat mumbled and soft, and she punctuates her sentence with a yawn.

[ ] "Nothing, my dear, you were merely dreaming!"

[ ] "Sorry, I got a little excited. Did I wake you?"

[ ] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."

[ ] "I CAN FLY!"

- AND -

[ ] Carry Chen back to Ran.

[ ] Let her follow you back.
>> No. 6316
Oh nice. You updated.

[x] "Sorry, I got a little excited. Did I wake you?"
[x] "Hey, If you want I can carry you back down."

This looks good to me. We're at least giving her an option as opposed to forcing her to do something she doesn't want.
>> No. 6317
[x] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6318
[X] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."

[X] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6319
[ ] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] Carry Chen back to Ran.

It's all about throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
>> No. 6320
[ ] "Sorry, I got a little excited. Did I wake you?"
[ ] "Hey, If you want I can carry you back down."
>> No. 6321
[x] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6322
[z] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[z] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6323
[x] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] "Hey, If you want I can carry you back down."
>> No. 6324
[x] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6325
[x] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] "Hey, If you want I can carry you back down."
>> No. 6326
Off to bed again, because early mornings suck. I'll just ease myself back into making more daily updates...
>> No. 6327
>>6310
OH GOD MY NUTBLADDER

[+] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[+] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6328
Have your hand down your pants, then Pull up suddenly:

[X] "Sorry, I got a little excited. Did I wake you?"
[X] Carry Chen back.
>> No. 6329
>>6319
It's about showing a nekomata that you did it?
>> No. 6331
[x] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[x] Carry Chen back to Ran.
>> No. 6336
File 121440760845.jpg - (50.96KB , 502x387 , 3mct.jpg ) [iqdb]
6336
[X] "That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."
[X] Carry Chen back to Ran.

***

"That was me! I've come to get you on Ran's behalf."

Chen gives another wide yawn, leaning forward and stretching herself out, butt wiggling in the air and fingers clawing at the roof. The motion doesn't seem to wake her up any.

"Miss Ran?" Returning to a sitting position, she tilts her head curiously, but it bobs up and down as she starts to nod off again. "Why does Miss Ran want me?"

"She was worried about you doing your job." And rightly so, apparently.

"Job? Was I supposed to be doing something? I came up here and the sun was all warm, so I took a nap."

She squints tiredly at you with an oblivious smile plastered on. So she completely forgot about her orders and took a nap instead, just because the sun felt warm? You're not sure whether to chastise her for her negligence, or hug her for being so adorably catlike. In the end, though...

Kitties are cute.

Kneeling down, you slip one hand under Chen's behind, and the other onto her back. With an easy tug, you heft her up and against your shoulder. She wraps her arms around your neck and rests her chin on your shoulder, trying to get comfortable. You feel a little dirty when you realize that you rather like the feeling of her wriggling around in your arms, with one of your hands on her bottom.

"Alright, Chen. I'm going to take you to Ran now, okay?"

"Mister is chilly this morning." Chen ignores your question, squirming around again in an attempt to get comfortable. She eventually settles down, pressed closely against you, with her legs hanging free, and her back bent just enough to let you get a good hold on her.

If you're chilly, it's because of fooling around so high up in the air. It shouldn't last long, considering how warm the girl in your arms is. Smooth silk clothes and her high body temperature make it feel like holding a big cat, too. You cuddle up to her just a little - it seems kind of unfair that you'll have to let go of her later.

Not wanting to disturb her with a bumpy walk, you try a more relaxed form of flight, hovering just a foot or so off the ground. Drifting along the roof just a bit, you can see the open space of the inner garden nearby. That will make this easy.

You glide down into the gardens, and find Ran busy stacking various discarded cups and dishware onto a a tray. You touch down just behind her, and cough for her attention.

"Oh?" Ran turns to look at you, and pauses for a moment when she sees you, frowning slightly. "Why are you carrying Chen?"

"She was having a catnap on the roof. She was sleepy, and I didn't really want to wake her up..."

Ran's expression eases into a relaxed smile, and she heaves a sigh.

"I wish she was a little more reliable. I try to teach her, but..."

"So cute!" You chime in automatically, cuddling up against the now sleeping Chen.

"I know!" Ran wraps her arms around herself and wiggles in place, a slight blush creeping across her face. It seems she's partly to blame for Chen's lackadaisical attitude, but who can fault for that? Recovering from her little bout of self indulgence, she straightens up and holds out her arms. "At any rate, please hand her to me. It looks as though she won't be much help, so I'll go put her somewhere comfortable, where we know she'll be later."

You glance at the cat girl in your arms, and then back to Ran.

"Do I have to?"

Ran laughs.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." With a sigh, you slide Chen's arms off of you, and pass her over to Ran, who holds her in much the same way that you did. "I'll be back in just a moment, and we can return to work." She walks off with Chen, apparently knowing precisely where she intends to leaver the little girl.

You turn your attention to the stack Ran had been making, quietly lamenting the loss of the warm little cat. It's fitting, then, that you spot your jacket folded neatly on the table Ran was working at, right next to the tray, as if answering your calls for warmth. You passed by this table earlier, and you don't remember it being there. It won't be the same as Chen, sadly, but it's still better than nothing...

You take the jacket into your hands, running the fabric between your fingers. Nice and silky, and... wait. Something about it feels odd. Kind of wet. You bring the jacket to your face, and a faint odor wafts into your nose. It reminds you of sweat, but much more pleasant, with some other smell mixed in. You inhale again. Yeah, it's real familiar, too. It smells like... it smells like...

"What are you doing?"

You turn your head to see Youmu standing beside you. It seems she snuck up on you.

[ ] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.

[ ] "Nothing much. Just checking out my jacket." Put the jacket back on.

[ ] Ignore her question, and change the subject by asking what you need to do to help this morning.
>> No. 6337
Quick update before I head to class. I'll be back again later today.
>> No. 6338
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.
>> No. 6339
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.

LITTLE GIRL SMELL
LITTLE GIRL SMELL
>> No. 6340
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.

I facepalm, but I cannot resist....
>> No. 6341
[ ] "Nothing much. Just checking out my jacket." Put the jacket back on.
>> No. 6346
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.
>> No. 6353
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.

Brace for extremely flustered Youmu.
>> No. 6357
We need a smoother write-in here.
>> No. 6360
[x] "Youmu, I need to check something." Grab Youmu and smell her.
[x] "That's what I thought. My jacket smells like Youmu~." Casually put on jacket.
>> No. 6361
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.
>> No. 6363
[æ] This smell....It's the smell of a Youmu.
>> No. 6364
Next post in new thread please, autosage just kicked in yo
>> No. 6378
File 121442902361.jpg - (27.83KB , 396x304 , cupcakes.jpg ) [iqdb]
6378
>> No. 6379
>>6378

This meme is getting old real quick.
>> No. 6381
[X] "Nothing much. Just checking out my jacket." Put the jacket back on.

[X] Ask what you need to do to help this morning.

DUTIFUL
>> No. 6387
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.
>> No. 6393
[X] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.
>> No. 6409
[ ] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.
>> No. 6410
[x] "Smells like Youmu!" Wave the jacket, and smile at her.

What could possibly go wrong?