[Return]
Archived thread

File 121342395485.jpg - (105.55KB , 350x400 , 1199857089858.jpg ) [iqdb]
5378 No. 5378
[X] Agree to meet with her some time. Try and loosen her up afterwards. This is a party!

***

"I don't suppose I have the liveliest of schedules. Is there any specific time you would like to meet me?"

"I would like to settle this matter as quickly as possible. You will likely be quite busy tomorrow in the aftermath of tonight's party. Taking that into consideration, shall we say the day after tomorrow, at noon precisely?"

You cast a discrete look towards Yuyuko and she gives you a nod. It looks like there's nothing you have to be around for at that time.

"Alright, day after tomorrow, at noon. Where am I supposed to go?"

"Hey, don't worry about it," Komachi leans forward towards you, grinning broadly, "I'll come by and pick you u--"

"No, you won't." Sikieiki's rod comes down with a sharp crack, sending Komachi face first into the table. "I'd like him to actually show up. Your guidance won't be conducive to that in the least."

Harsh.

"Yuyuko," Sikieiki turn to your hostess, "would it bother you terribly to lend me your gardener? If neither of you objects, I believe she will assure he arrives punctually."

"Oh, you want to borrow my Youmu? That's fine, but you'll have to lend me Machi some time." Yuyuko smiles and reaches out to ruffle Youmu's hair. Youmu blushes a little and looks away.

"That's a little bit..." Sikieiki's suddenly looks slightly reluctant, but she just heaves a sigh and leans back. "Fine, fine. Just make sure to tell me beforehand when you take her."

"That would be an improvement, wouldn't it? I always go places without saying anything, after all." Komachi looks up at her boss with a shameless smile.

"Don't say that as though it were something to be proud of!"

"Kyan!" Komachi lets out a cute cry when the rod strikes her again. These two have a really strange relationship for coworkers.

"Well, now that that's out of the way, this is a party! We should relax." You try to diffuse the situation a little.

"That's right! This is a party after all, so you should kick back boss! Work shouldn't be brought up for too long, right?" Komachi's back up and patting her boss on the back, the same grin on her face. Sikieiki looks just a little irritated. Before she can say anything, you lean across the table and offer her the nearest cup of sake.

"You should have a drink. I'd hate to think you came all the way to my party and didn't enjoy yourself."

"I really shouldn't..." Sikieiki coughs politely, and tries to shoo your hand away.

"Nonsense! He's right, isn't he? It would be terrible if you couldn't have fun at his party!" Yuyuko leans forward, smiling brightly at Sikieiki.

"No, no really. It wouldn't be proper for me to--" Sikieiki's starting to eye the sake you offered her.

"Refuse him! Just think of how he'll feel having you reject his offer like that!" Yukari leans forward now, with a mock concerned expression.

"I'm a court official! It would be a bad image if I--"

"If you were to go around refusing hospitality at a party! You've got to set a good example and show people how to socialize!" Mima's leaned over to put a hand on Sikieiki's shoulder.

Wait. Isn't it a little strange that they're all pressuring her to drink? There has to be some reason for this. A quick peek confirms that both Ran and Youmu are looking a little shamefaced at the behavior of their masters, and Reimu is watching with a strange mix of pity and apathy.

"I don't know..." Sikieiki's really looking unsure now. Her hand is trembling a little, as though she can't decide whether or not to take the sake you offered her.

"You know, for oni, it's really rude to refuse the alcohol someone offers you. I didn't think you were that sort of person, Siki..." Suika shakes her head and shrugs, faking disappointment.

"Well," Sikieiki reaches out and takes the cup you offered her, "maybe just one cup..."

---

>> No. 5379
File 121342403574.jpg - (81.74KB , 496x600 , 1165989900061.jpg ) [iqdb]
5379
"... an' those bastards had the nerve to reprimand me!" Sikieiki's turned a bright red by her fifteenth cup of alcohol, and she waves the small saucer through the air with wild gestures, sloshing her drink about and letting it spill over the sides. "It was their fault, though! Idiots can't keep their subordinates in order, and they try to pin it on me! I'm not responsible for my peers mistakes, damn it!" Her voice has become quite slurred now, and she's been through several disconnected and rambling stories.

Yes, after the ninth cup or so it became apparent that Sikieiki can't hold alcohol at all.

"Gah, it's too hot out here!" She growls in frustration, and with no reserve at all begins to unbutton her uniform. You can't tear your eyes away when she starts fumbling the buttons halfway up her vest and simply tears both her vest and shirt off before flinging them away, revealing the rather lacy - and rather racy - black bra that hides her breasts from view. You note absently that she's got a better figure than that uniform would make you think - she may not have the largest bust in the world, but it's by no means small. Clear, soft looking skin on that slim body, too...

"Hah, it really is hot isn't it?" Komachi leans back and opens the top half of her strange dress and reveals the wrap that holds back her very impressive set of assets. She's actually sweating enough that you can sort of see through the white fabric, and...

"My, my. You two really are right. It's simply much too hot." Yukari starts fanning herself and undoes the straps that hold the purple fabric over her dress, throwing the offending garment away before she undoes a few buttons near the collar of the dress she wore underneath, opening the top half enough to let some air in.

In fact, you begin to notice that all the girls are loosening their clothing, some of them opting to discard it entirely. Suika's popped a few buttons open, Youmu's discarded her vest, Ran's following Yukari's lead, Yuyuko has allowed the top of her kimono to slide down her shoulders, Mima's thrown away her cape... even Reimu has discarded her top, and Chen has started squirming in her seat after removing her hat.

It does seem kind of hot, but... maybe they're feeling the effects of the alcohol? Seems a little strange. You don't feel at all tipsy, but then again, you don't throw back alcohol anywhere near as fast as most of these girls.

"Hey, hey! Aren't you feeling hot, mister?" Chen is looking up at you from across the table, sleepy eyed.

"Yeah, he's got that jacket on! It must be hot." Suika.

"My, it wouldn't do to have your guest burn up, would it Yuyu?" Yukari.

"Not at all. We'll have to take care of that for him." Yuyuko.

With those ominous words, you feel a grip on your right arm and turn to see Komachi holding it firmly against her chest. A tug on your left arm reveals that Yukari has popped up through a gap to secure you. Sikieiki bends over the table a ways, gives up, climbs on top of it, and crawls towards you far enough to start unsnapping the buttons at the base of your jacket. Yuyuko follows suit and starts grappling with the upper buttons. You put up a token resistance, but it's futile. You're completely outnumbered.

As the girls work your jacket, you notice that no one is trying to help at all. Youmu and Ran are red in the face, but they're not looking away like they usually would. Even Reimu is watching you.

That's a good thing, though. Right?

---

You've lost your jacket now, and many of the girls have slipped out of their chairs. A look around the gardens confirms that everyone has started drinking a bit more, and no one seems to notice anything strange about your table mostly laying on the ground. Even the Prismrivers and Mystia seem to be on an extended break from providing music, as they've crowded around one of the buffet tables and started drinking.

Yuyuko is kneeling over to your left, whispering something to a blushing Youmu, whose head is resting in her lap. Yukari, Ran, and Chen seem to be sitting back to back to back over past Yuyuko and Youmu, all of them looking a bit sleepy. Sikieiki's laying on her back across the table, still rambling some story about her employer's incompetence while shaking a fist in the air. Komachi's slumped forward onto the table, her face buried in her boss's stomach. Reimu and Suika are still in their chairs, arguing about something. Lord knows where Mima has disappeared to.

If this keeps up, they're going to wind up too drunk to effectively communicate with pretty soon.

[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

[ ] Try and talk with the Yakumo family. They look like they're on the verge of sleep.

[ ] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

[ ] Try and talk with the Prismrivers. They look less drunk than the others.
>> No. 5380
This is going to sound odd, but I would like to cast my vote for whichever of these two that has the most votes in the end:

[ ] Try and talk with the Yakumo family. They look like they're on the verge of sleep.
[ ] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.
>> No. 5382
[x] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.
>> No. 5383
[z] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

I saw Siki being a lightweight coming so fucking hard.
>> No. 5384
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

I wonder if she'll ramble on about some of the souls she's judged?
>> No. 5385
[x] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining
>> No. 5386
[x] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining
>> No. 5387
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining

Though I don't think we'll be "talking" so much as listening, nodding, and occasionally uttering some word of agreement to whatever it is she's saying.
>> No. 5389
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5392
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5393
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5394
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining
>> No. 5395
[ ] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining
>> No. 5396
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

Yuyuko time, as tempting as Komachi is.
>> No. 5397
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5398
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5399
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5400
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5401
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5402
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5404
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5407
[X] Try and talk with the Yakumo family. They look like they're on the verge of sleep.
[X] Try and talk with the Prismrivers. They look less drunk than the others.
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

All of them, in that order. None of this "you can only pick one, the others fall asleep because I'm too lazy to write their scenes" business, that's A. a disappointing copout and B. will cause shitstorms due to individual options being obviously spammed. Just wall us.
>> No. 5408
>>5397
This is me reporting in. I dunno if the others were spammed (5398-5402) but this vote is mine.
>> No. 5409
>>5397
>>5398
>>5399
>>5400
>>5401
>>5402

Alright, alright, wait just a blinking minute.

Two posts in less than a minute? Fine. I'm ready to give the benefit of the doubt. But SIX exactly identical posts, put up in THREE consecutive minutes?

I call foul play.

Now, don't see me off here. I'm not saying they're ALL off-white. Look there, how three of 'ems got exes and three of 'ems doesn't. That's consecutive too--note. Blank blank blank, and then ex ex ex. Always a lowercase ex, too.

I'm thinking at the very least, two of those are rotten. Possibly more, but I'd bet on two.
>> No. 5410
>>5409
Ah here you are, I wanted to reply to your post.
>>5397 is mine as I said.
>> No. 5411
>>5407
This.
>> No. 5412
>>5408
Appreciate what you're trying to say--and I mean that seriously, no sarcasms at all--but honest to margatroid, I can't trust you. And you can't trust me, either.

Forget it, forget it. It's a useless bunch of hypotheses anyway, unprovable, like that old axis with the wavy line. Rye bread, rye bread, rye on bread, every line a double spirals around a second time around.
>> No. 5413
>>5412
I suppose that's true. Ah well, better to avoid shitstorms and leave more room for the actual story I guess.
>> No. 5414
>>5412

After all the things we've been through you still can't trust me?

That's cruel Anon. That's mighty cruel.
>> No. 5415
>>5414
Oh, now look here, see here. The problem isn't with you. No, no, I trust you completely, you see. But I don't trust myself at all, and that means that I don't trust my trusting you. Back to square one, hop skip jump.
>> No. 5416
>>5415

I guess I understand...

Can I still visit you on Thanksgiving though?
>> No. 5417
>>5415
That wasn't me. >>5397 is me, and also >>5413.

I guess this just proves you even more right in that you can't trust me though, haha.
Anyway, yeah. Topic over.
>> No. 5419
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining
>> No. 5420
Yeah, you see...
>> No. 5421
...the best thing about me...
>> No. 5422
...is that there's so many of me.
>> No. 5423
>>5416
Mother missed you.

You missed Mother.
>> No. 5424
Come on, Anon. Have I ever lied to you?
I mean, in this board?
>> No. 5425
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5427
Anyways, >>5412, >>5413, >>5414, >>5415, >>5416, >>5417, >>5423, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you guys should just stick with today's special.
>> No. 5428
>>5427

Delicious copypasta.
>> No. 5429
Yeah, so anyway.

[x] Whichever option gives more Yuyuko points.
I want to see drunken delicious MILF.
>> No. 5431
[Y] Try and talk with the Yakumo family. They look like they're on the verge of sleep.
>> No. 5432
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5433
No search for Mima or listen in on Reimu and Suika's argument, huh?

This will be taken into consideration.
>> No. 5434
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5435
[X] Try and talk with the Prismrivers. They look less drunk than the others.
>> No. 5436
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5437
[ ] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

I saw myself so many times there...
>> No. 5440
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5441
[x] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.
>> No. 5442
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5443
[x] Ask Reimu and Suika where the fuck Mima went.
>> No. 5445
OPTION: (OTHER)
[x] Listen to Reimu and Suika's argument.

Failing that,
[x] Try and talk with the Prismrivers. They look less drunk than the others.

Avoiding the shamelessly inebriated.
>> No. 5449
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

Voting this because it's the Yuyu option, and I haven't read everything yet.
>> No. 5450
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

Oh dear, I can barely choose! Youmu, Chen, Lyrica, Sikieiki and Komachi! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE LIKE THIS AGAIN!
>> No. 5453
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5454
[x] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

Needs more Komachi
>> No. 5456
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

I'm not actually interested in Sikieiki's ramblings at all, but this option includes Komachi.
>> No. 5458
[x] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

because youmuko
>> No. 5460
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.
>> No. 5461
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.

Raep rape rape
>> No. 5462
>>5407

[X] Try and talk with the Yakumo family. They look like they're on the verge of sleep.
[X] Try and talk with the Prismrivers. They look less drunk than the others.
[X] Try and talk with Sikieiki and Komachi. Sikieiki's ramblings sound entertaining.
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

thinking exactly the same thing
>> No. 5464
[ ] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

So, how many people here would you guess voted more than once?

I say scrap this round and do a 10 minute re-vote.
>> No. 5468
>>5464
I'm online, you're online. I'm sure there's many others. We could both just go and spam.

I say we just go with this result whatever it is. I haven't even counted the votes.
>> No. 5469
[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.
>> No. 5483
>>5464
I was going to vote again, but I couldn't think up a suitably stupid write-in. Hmmmm.

[x] Find Mima and see if the alcohol will cause her to treat you a little more...warmly.
>> No. 5495
FFFFFFF PATCHWORK
YOU DOUBLE NIGGER
>> No. 5496
>>5483
Like setting you on fire this time?
>> No. 5497
[X] Try and talk with the Prismrivers. They look less drunk than the others.

This is quite possibly the sexiest thing I've ever read. And it's all natural!
>> No. 5498
>>5496

I'd stick my red-hot rod in that furnace, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5502
File 121350085541.jpg - (108.34KB , 495x656 , YuyuYoumu118.jpg ) [iqdb]
5502
This would have been up sooner, but your competition for my attention is a headache, my schoolwork, and my watching Gurren-Lagann for the first time.

***

[X] Try and talk with Yuyuko and Youmu for a bit. It looks like Yuyuko's saying something interesting to her gardener.

***

Yuyuko seems to be having fun with Youmu, so why not talk with them?

You ease your chair back and stumble to your feet, then walk lazily over to the pair. Youmu's face, already blushing from the alcohol coursing through her system, seems to heat up further as you approach. Yuyuko glances up as you near and extends a hand towards you. You reach out to take her hand, but rather unexpectedly...

A butterfly pops out.

A small, glowing butterfly made out of neon light. It flutters up to you, and begins to orbit your head. Your eyes follow it curiously every time it comes around in front of you. This continues for a short while until you hear a popping noise behind you, and you feel several sparks along your neck. Nothing seems to have happened, but... no, wait, that butterfly must have popped with more force than you thought, because your mind has just caught up with the fact that you seem to be falling forward.

Straight into Yuyuko's impressive set of assets.

Wait...

What?

Yeah, there's no mistaking it. You've currently got your head planted dead center between her breasts. If she weren't a ghost, you could probably hear her heart beat; as it is, you can hear something else, a strange sort of pulsing noise that reminds you of all those shapeless ghosts you've seen. It sounds... nice, like this. In fact, she feels quite warm for a dead woman. Yeah, resting here is nice. If you stayed like this, you'd probably get drowsy.

"Oh my. That didn't go as planned." Yuyuko? "This is nice, but I wanted you to fall and kiss Youmu!"

"Miss Yuyuko! Don't treat my first kiss so lightly!" Youmu's voice comes out as slurred whining, stifled by hiccups. If you could actually see anything other than Yuyuko's pale skin and the fabric of her kimono, you would probably see tears in Youmu's eyes.

"Youmu," Yuyuko replies in the same whining tone, "are you saying your first kiss is more important than my chastity? Come on! Move his face with your face!" You suddenly feel some soft hair being pressed against your neck and mussed terribly as Youmu thrashes around a little. You feel her hands beating against your chest softly, trying to move you.

"Miss Yuyuko! My first kiss is like my chastity, isn't it? Please respect it!"

Yuyuko just laughs in response. Your chest heaves as laughter begins to well up inside you as well. This is funny...

No, wait.

Something about Youmu's voice... throws you off. Your laughter dies abruptly before it can escape. It's hard to think straight, but... didn't Youmu say something before? Something about... something about... Yuyuko, taking her jokes too far? Yeah, that's right. She said that before. Maybe you''re just hearing things because of her saying that, but right now...

Yes. There's something about her voice that sounds very desperate, isn't there? You...

[ ] Just let Yuyuko have her fun. It's only a joke, isn't it?

[ ] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5505
{X} Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5507
[x] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.

Don't be a dick anon.
>> No. 5508
[ x ] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5509
[ ] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.

Youmu obviously is looking for our assistance, so help her out.
>> No. 5510
[z] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5511
[X] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5512
[x] Just let Yuyuko have her fun. It's only a joke, isn't it?

VOTING TO BE A REBEL AND GO AGAINST THE FLOW
>> No. 5516
[X] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5517
[x] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5519
[ ] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5520
[] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.

GTFO, discreetly.
>> No. 5523
>my watching Gurren-Lagann for the first time.
EVERY EPISODE
I thought my friend was joking
THEY SURPASS THE LAST

[X] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
>> No. 5524
>>5523
>>THEY SURPASS THE LAST

So how bout that fourth episode?
>> No. 5525
[x] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
[x] "A ghost is fine, too."
[x] Kiss Yuyuko instead.
Oh Dreamcast, you wacky woman you.
>> No. 5526
>>5524

There was a fourth episode?
>> No. 5527
[X] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.

We'll be sure to take your first kiss later, Youmu.
>> No. 5528
[x] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
[x] "A ghost is fine, too."
[x] Kiss Yuyuko instead.

>>5527
No we won't.
>> No. 5529
Hey, I support this. Vote deleted and changed.

[x] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.
[x] "A ghost is fine, too."
[x] Kiss Yuyuko instead.
>> No. 5531
File 121351119778.jpg - (133.43KB , 518x486 , youmu039.jpg ) [iqdb]
5531
[X] Try and get out without kissing Youmu. This sounds important to her, you think.

***

No. Kissing her wouldn't be right here. If Yuyuko takes her jokes too far without realizing it, then this... must be one of those times.

But how are you supposed to get out of this situation without kissing Youmu? You can't just pull away, because Yuyuko is constantly shoving her gardener's face towards yours. Trying to slide downwards will just make her job easier, and if you try to stand then she can just rise up or even knock you over. So then, the best way to escape is...

"Yuyuko!" Your voice is a bit muffled, but it should carry just fine.

"Yes?" Her reply comes in a honeyed voice. Ignoring that, you reach up and plant your hands firmly on her shoulders.

"Sorry about this."

"Wha--"

With a hard shove, you send Yuyuko tumbling onto her back, and use the momentum to shunt yourself backwards. As you scoot back, Youmu comes rising up from Yuyuko's tugging, her face passing within an inch of yours. She looks surprised, confused... and a little frightened. Yeah, that face tells you... that you did the right thing.

"Ouch! This floor is hard!" Yuyuko cries out as she lands on her back. Crocodile tears well up in her eyes. "Youmu..."

"Miss Yuyuko?" Youmu still looks stunned, though you can see some relief there as well. She looks at you for a brief moment, and in that moment, you think she smiles a grateful smile.

"I hurt my head! Kiss it and make it better!" Yuyuko suddenly pulls hard on Youmu, causing the girl to collapse on top of her. Dragging Youmu's face up, Yuyuko leans in for a kiss.

"If it's the back of your head, then isn't that where I should kiss?"

"Don't worry about the details, Youmu!"

You contemplate trying to help Youmu, but a quick glance shows that Yuyuko isn't pulling nearly as hard as before. She seems to just be fooling around, letting Youmu wriggle out of kisses without any real problems. You catch her eyes for a second, and those little blue butterflies inside pulse blue. You're not sure, but...

You think that she looks a little grateful as well.

---

You scramble back to your seat feeling a little more sober, and leave Yuyuko and Youmu to squabble harmlessly on their own. A glance around reveals that things have gotten even livelier while you were busy with those two.

The Yakumo family is now completely asleep, with Chen's tails wrapped around one of Ran's arms, Ran's tails acting as a cushion for Yukari, and Yukari's hand resting soundly in Chen's hair. Sikieiki is no longer coherent in her ramblings, standing proudly with one arm thrust into the sky and the other holding a sleepy looking Komachi in a headlock; she seems to have lost her skirt at some point, leaving her in nothing more than her stockings and underwear. Reimu and Suika have moved over to another table, and are engaged in what looks like a brawl against some woman with long blue hair and a strange hat adorned by peaches.

In fact, a good deal of the party has fallen into chaos. You can see some woman with purple hair dressed like some kind of dancer, striking various disco poses atop one table. At another table, several girls have started to try and strip down that witch girl, who seems to be trying to flee. Even the Prismrivers have gotten a little off kilter, and they've started singing along with Mystia instead of playing their instruments.

You take a look around again, and... hello. You can see Mima over standing inside one of the four exits, leaning back against the wall and wearing what seems like a thoughtful look. She notices you and waves for you to come over.

[ ] Ignore her and find something else to do here. It would be weird for you not to stick around.

[ ] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.
>> No. 5532
[ ] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.
>> No. 5534
[ ] Ignore her and find something else to do here. It would be weird for you not to stick around.
>> No. 5535
>Sikieiki is no longer coherent in her ramblings, standing proudly with one arm thrust into the sky and the other holding a sleepy looking Komachi in a headlock;
"We shall *hic* piersh th' heavensh, Komachiii~!"

[+] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.
As was said before, a ghost is fine too.
>> No. 5536
[ ] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.
>> No. 5538
>>5535

But Mima's an evil spirit, so yeah.
>> No. 5539
[x] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.

Seems like she's been wanting to say something for a while.
>> No. 5540
[X] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.
>> No. 5542
[X] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.

Listen to Mima at every opportunity. What could go wrong?
>> No. 5543
>>5538
She's more "mean" than "evil".
>> No. 5544
File 121351638180.jpg - (68.35KB , 500x611 , mima014.jpg ) [iqdb]
5544
[X] Go over and see what she wants. With how chaotic everything is, no one would notice if you slipped away for a bit.

***

Casting one last discrete glance around the gardens, you slip away quietly towards Mima. Just as you'd thought, no one seems to notice your leaving the gardens behind, and you're able to slip into the main building unimpeded. Upon entering you see Mima a little further down the hall, such that she wouldn't be seen at all from the gardens themselves. She beckons you over again, and you oblige her.

"Did you want something?"

Mima eyes you silently, that thoughtful look still on her face. After a long quiet period, she finally speaks up.

"Do you remember the lesson I offered you, kid?"

Lesson? What lesson? She doesn't mean...

"That lesson? The one you said you'd give me if I asked nicely?"

"That's the one, kid. You want to cash that right now? I don't have much reason to come up here often, and I doubt you have much reason to come down to the shrine. This is as good a time as any. I've been watching you, and... well, I think you could use the knowledge. Keep up the way you have been, and you'll be finding a whole lot of practical application for it, trust me."

She's wearing her usual grin, but something about the way she's carrying herself suggests she's completely serious this time. She's not using that teasing, suggestive tone she did when she pranked you last time either.

Well, how are you going to reply to that one?

[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

[ ] Decline the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5546
[X] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

Clearly nothing can go wrong.
>> No. 5547
[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5548
[x] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

Oh fuck it. Maybe we'll get a good H-scene out of it. If worst comes to worst we could always go one choice back.
>> No. 5549
[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5550
[X] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

I'm trying to think of negatives to this, and so help me I can't. We won't get caught, or if we do it won't matter, since everyone else is engaging in drunken debauchery anyhow. There's no Mima route, as I recall, so there shouldn't be any nonsense about falling off routes XYZ either. We're dead, having a good time, and haven't really gotten involved with anyone here yet. Mima's probably spot on about there being useful knowledge to gain.

Will it backfire? Oh yes, of course. Look at what site we're on, every choice in every story that seems even remotely good is guaranteed to backfire.

Horribly.

And gloriously.

It is for that glory that we live.
>> No. 5551
[+] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5552
Fuck yeah Mima H-scene
>> No. 5554
[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5555
File 121351817983.png - (60.20KB , 320x240 , yami.png ) [iqdb]
5555
5555 GET!
>> No. 5556
File 121351820638.png - (40.04KB , 556x762 , wut.png ) [iqdb]
5556
>>5555
>> No. 5558
File 121351852340.png - (421.82KB , 1248x1414 , Ranglare1.png ) [iqdb]
5558
>>5555
>> No. 5559
File 121351887756.jpg - (264.27KB , 1470x1650 , 1213170676896.jpg ) [iqdb]
5559
No one cares, have some Youmu instead.
>> No. 5560
Well, it's almost four in the morning, so I'm out for the night. Want to be sure I'm at my best for the next scene and all.
>> No. 5561
[x] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

This is the easiest decision I've ever made.
>> No. 5563
>>5550
FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF, uh....

...US!

[x] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
We want to be in top form for our delicious MILF ghost host, later.
>> No. 5564
>>5563
I suddenly wondered if we might not be robbing Dreamcast of showing us the ropes, but she strikes me as the type to enjoy a more experienced partner, whereas Mima seems to be the type who will happily devour "fresh meat".

So... that makes it okay.

......Doesn't it?
>> No. 5565
>>5560
Good times, good times. Your stuff's fun to read.

>>5564
Nah, that bird's flown. Youmu's the only one around who seems to particularly care about chastity. If we'd been a saint in life, we wouldn't have been sent here, after all! This is protips with Auntie Mima time.

Q. Where are a ghost's erogenous zones?
A. Wherever it wants them to be!

Jokes aside, if you think this lesson is going to be about anything even remotely sexual, you're softer than Youmu. We're probably going to start learning offensive magic.
>> No. 5566
[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

Would you kindly...
>> No. 5567
[ ] "Would you kindly teach me all your secrets?"
>> No. 5568
>>5555

I'll never understand how this faggotry got here as well.
>> No. 5570
[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5571
[ ] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.
>> No. 5572
[X] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

Why not? It should be interesting no matter what happens.
>> No. 5573
File 121354726621.jpg - (92.63KB , 500x825 , momoko_blastoff.jpg ) [iqdb]
5573
>>Reimu and Suika have moved over to another table, and are engaged in what looks like a brawl against some woman with long blue hair and a strange hat adorned by peaches.

TENSHI HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>> No. 5575
Updates soon? The boards are getting slow.
>> No. 5577
File 121359928641.jpg - (499.03KB , 1800x2400 , 3cna-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5577
[X] Ask for the lesson. Nicely.

***

Well, the knowledge could come in useful. Not to mention you'd be lying if you said you weren't interested in the prospect of doing that sort of thing with Mima. With how she treated you when you first met...

Well then.

"I humbly request your instruction. Please teach me, Lady Mima."

Cap that off with a bow.

You straighten up and there's a long silence, Mima staring at you the whole while. After a while she starts to chuckle, and brings her hand up to stifle her ensuing laughter. Coming over to you with a sweeping movement, she catches you in a headlock, and brings her hand down to trace patterns along your chest, just like back during the walk to the manor.

"You really did ask nicely, didn't you?" She smiles warmly at you. "But that's good! Lesson one: always listen to your partner. Maybe not do as they say, but always listen at least!" She looks up and down the halls for a moment. "Alright, kid. Which way's your room?"

Assuming the room you always wake up in is yours, then... "West."

"Right." Mima immediately sets off to the east.

"This is the opposite direction of my room."

"Of course! If someone notices you're not at the party, where do you think they'll look first?" Her smile suddenly turns sly. "Unless you want someone to walk in on us?"

Well, depending on who... no, no. Probably better to avoid that line of thinking.

"Alright, this'll do well enough."

Mima pulls to a stop in front of a randomly chosen room and flings the door open, revealing a much emptier mirror of the room that's been assigned to you. No real decorations at all, just hardwood floors, rice paper doors and walls, and a few highset windows. She shoves you into the room and quickly slips in behind you, sliding the door shut almost silently. She mumbles something about locks underneath her breath, but you don't catch it exactly.

"There ought to be a futon or something in the closet."

"No need, no need. We don't want to go around dirtying the house, now do we?"

Mima sweeps past you, her clothes falling to the ground piece by piece as she makes her way to the far wall, revealing every inch of her pale skin. You're left staring at her naked back as she stands there, tapping the floor with one foot impatiently, illuminated only by the soft moonlight pouring in through the windows. With a single gesture of her finger, her discarded clothing slither along the floor and swirl into a soft blanket that settles just in front of her. She looks over her shoulder at you, and you're captivated by the swaying of her long green hair.

"Well? Are we going to get started, or are you just going to stand there?"

You try to voice a response, but... the sight of her, the sound of her voice... you can't seem to coordinate yourself at all. She's really... well, you'd seen a lot of her before, but she's just beautiful like this; every curve, every smooth stretch of skin, every strand of hair, every detail of this image burns itself forever into your mind. You make a sort of weak squeak and stumble forward, tripping over your own feet and falling face forward towards the ground.

You stop suddenly, hovering about an inch off the ground. You can hear an amused - maybe even affectionate - giggle coming from Mima.

"You're going to have to work on your balance, kid. I'd hate to see you try and pull off anything complicated in that state."

Without warning, you're flung across the room and flipped upright, causing your back to impact the wall almost painfully. You slide to the floor dazed, your legs splayed open. Mima's face fills your vision, and her smile is... genuinely fond. She brings up one hand to show you a finger surrounded with a faint green glow, and she giggles again.

You feel her hand slip down to your chest, quickly snapping each button on your jacket open, before she slips the offending garment off of you. Gliding slowly down your body, she shifts gradually from her kneeling position, eventually laying comfortably between your legs, her head propped up on one arm to be level with your crotch. Gripping your sash and skirt with her free hand, she pulls them down just enough to let your already half hard penis spring free.

"Shall we get started?" Still smiling, she wraps her fingers around your shaft, stroking the length of it slowly and softly, her long nails creating a pleasant scratching. The steady strokes arouse you enough to bring you to a full erection in no time at all. The moment you're fully erect, her hand glides to base of your shaft and rests there, the stroking ending abruptly. You almost groan in disappointment, but...

Mima looks at you again and leans upwards a bit. Closing her eyes and holding her hair out of her face with her free hand, she leans forwards and brushes her lips against your erection lightly. It's a faint sensation, ticklish and soft, and it causes you to shudder. Again and again, her lips trace along your sensitive manhood, and then... her lips part ever so slightly, and a puff of hot breath caresses your shaft. As the faint feeling of her lips traces up and down your length, you find it slowly enveloped in a warm and moist sensation which only ever seems to cover a fraction of your length at any time, contrasting pleasantly with the cool night air that floods in everywhere that isn't receiving her attention.

Precum begins to leak down your shaft, and Mima shifts gears. Her lips stop roving your shaft, instead she presses them softly against your tip. She peppers your member with small kisses like that, all over, before returning to your tip; instead of kissing it again however, her lips part as they meet your skin, and the head of your erection is soon enveloped by her mouth. Warm and wet everywhere... you let out a strangled cry as her tongue begins to slide up and down your urethral opening, happily lapping up your precum. Her mouth gradually slips lower, taking in more and more of your shaft, until her mouth meets her own fingers at the base.

You grunt quietly as she begins to slide her mouth up and down your length, the warm and wet inside of her mouth giving way to the cold air, and then returning. Again and again, hot and cold, hot and cold, hot... your eyes shut as the feeling washes over you, letting you focus on it entirely. Your hands tangle themselves in her silky hair of their own volition. Your hips begin to buck, making her job easier. It's so... it's so... a familiar pressure starts building up inside of you... there's no way you can take this for long... she...

"Mi--" You gasp. "Mima! I... I'm going to--"

There's suddenly a strong suction as she begins to suck at your member eagerly. That's it... that's your limit. A bolt of white hot pleasure runs through you, circumventing all thought. Shuddering, you release a load of your semen into her mouth. She doesn't stop sucking though, seemingly trying to draw out as much of your cum as she can. As you come down from your brief high your eyes flutter open, and you can see Mima, kneeling again, swallowing the last of your load with a noisy gulp. Damn, that's almost enough to get you hard again.

"You taste good."

With that simple phrase, Mima leans in and kisses you gently. When she pulls back, she's wearing a pleased smile.

"It's good that you warned me when you were going to go off, by the way. You should always remember to do that the first few times you're with a woman. Not all of them like to swallow, and you don't want to shock them into doing it if they're not ready."

Stretching for a moment, Mima offers you a nice view. With a happy sigh she falls backwards onto the sheets below, her green hair fanning out beneath her, with her arms spread wide at her sides, and her legs parted just enough to give you a full view of her slit, glistening in anticipation with her own fluids. That view is more than enough to get you raring to go again, and you're sporting an erection almost immediately.

"Let's get into the lesson proper, now."
>> No. 5578
You give that body of hers one last look over, from the full breasts to the slim waist, to the wide hips... Mima really is a prime example of the hourglass figure. You crawl forward and place yourself over her, so that your eyes meet one another's. It strikes you now that she's actually quite tall for a woman... what a strange thing to think right now. Her arms wrap loosely around your neck, embracing you, and she pulls you down so that you rest on top of her. You can feel the heat of her sex against your member, and know that you could slip in at any moment.

"Whenever you're ready... please, put it in."

There's no time like the present. You return Mima's embrace, sliding your arms down and around her waist. Pushing forward, you slide into her slowly. It's a little tight, but she's slick enough that it isn't a problem. Inch by inch, you enter her, eliciting a quiet gasp.

"That's it... that's it... nice and easy. Just like that." It's a whisper in your ear, but it's encouragement enough.

After what seems like an eternity, you've managed to enter her right up to the hilt. You stay there without moving, relishing her heat and tightness. She seems content with that, as well, her hands tangling themselves into your hair.

"It's been a while since I felt this... oh, that's nice... just... stay like that for a bit." She pulls you in for another simple kiss, and you're happy to oblige her. Once she breaks off the kiss, she whispers in your ear again. "Always go slow at first, especially if your partner hasn't done this before. No need to say so, but it can hurt if you're too quick."

The two of you lay there for a little while, just enjoying the moment. Eventually Mima kisses you again, and you feel her legs wrap around your waist.

"Alright, let's get started."

You nod and pull out of her reluctantly, whimpering quietly in disappointment at having to give up the feeling of being inside her. Withdrawing most of your length, you pause, and push back in, glad to end the torture of being outside of her. It's horrid to have to repeat that action, but you slowly fall into a rhythm, using the brief moments of deprivation to enhance the moments of pleasure. A nice, slow rhythm...

"That's good, that's," Mima's whispering voice moans softly, "that's it. Nice and easy. Then, when you're ready," another moan, "when you're ready, pick up the pace."

Listening to Mima's encouragement, you gradually increase your pace. Friction builds slowly, until you can barely distinguish one movement from the next, all the sensation running together into an icy hot blur punctuated by sparks of pleasure that leave you feeling light and airy. Faster and faster, until Mima's hips are crashing together with yours faster than you'd thought possible. That pressure starts building in you again, surging through you and telling you to just let go.

"Mima! I can't... I'm going to--"

"No!" Her voice comes out in a desperate shout of a whisper. "Ghosts aren't," a brief shrill of pleasure, "aren't limited by physical things like this! Focus, just focus! Don't finish until you can't focus any..." Her words are swallowed by a tide of meaningless ecstatic cries.

It's agonizing, it's almost impossible, but you use her voice as a focus and try to tamp down on your urge to release. You can still feel the pressure building up, mixing with your ecstasy to batter at your will mercilessly. So you desperately cling to what little coherent thought you have left - the sound of Mima's voice begging almost incoherently for more, the sight of her eyes blissfully blank as tears of pleasure well up.

The feeling of her tight walls contracting as she forces you into a deep kiss, her tongue darting into your mouth in a subconscious attempt to stifle her howl of pleasure.

The sudden surge of passion in her climax breaks your focus into pieces, and cues your own orgasm. Slamming your aching erection into her sex with as much force as you can muster, you spill your seed into her, flooding her with it. You collapse into a heap on top of her, her body still bucking and shuddering beneath yours.

The two of you lay there for some time as you come down from your shared high. Mima pulls you into several more kisses, simple and less desperate than the one you shared moments ago. Eventually, as you cool down, you wind up slipping out of her and rolling over to lay beside her.

In just a few minutes, Mima rolls over and crawls away just a bit, leaving your field of vision. You feel a little too drained to follow her, but...

"Hey! Don't just lay there. You've got more than that! Come on!"

You scramble wearily to your feet and see Mima over to your side, bent over on her hands and knees, shaking her ass in the air almost as though she were in heat, and giving you a clear view of her snatch, some of your stray semen dribbling out and down her legs. Stumbling over to her, you're surprised to find yourself ready to go yet again... guess she was right about lacking physical constraints...

"Put it in, come on! Time for your next lesson!"

You ease yourself back into her. This is going to be a long lesson.
>> No. 5579
---

"Harder, harder! Don't," an ecastatic shriek as you drive yourself into Mima, "don't stop, or you might drop me!"

You lean in for another passionate kiss, your tongues meeting again and muffling her loud exclamations of ecstasy. It's hard to keep standing like this, holding Mima up by her firm bottom as you pump into her with only the wall behind her to keep her from being pushed away by the movement of your hips. Her arms and legs, once wrapped around you in a tight embrace, have gone limp as she's lost herself in the pleasure of the moment.

As you plow into her, you can feel it coming yet again. Crying out simultaneously, the two of you climax together, and you end up filling her for the sixth time...

---

Mima isn't even coherent, her voice coming out as nothing more than a series of wordless jumbled sounds.

With her right leg slung over your shoulder and her left leg splayed helplessly beneath you, her body is forced to lay sideways. Her arousal is leaking more intensely than ever from her sopping, used sex. One look at her vacant eyes and the drool leaking out of her mouth tells you that she's having more fun than she's had all night. You experience the now familiar feeling of her walls contracting like a vice as she climaxes, and stop holding back yourself, pouring another batch of sperm into her.

"Favorite," her voice comes out in a mumbling, happy slur, "position."

Hearing that, you grip her waist and spin her, causing her to cry out as she flips. You catch her left leg over your shoulder, allowing her to rest on her right side. Might as well make her happy and do it on both sides.

---

"Oh damn," Mima's voice is ragged, "oh damn, it has been too long."

Mima's laying on top of you now, her long green hair falling in a curtain around your face and hers as she bends down to kiss you again. You pump into her, slower than you have been for the rest of the night, just as her own hips have slowed down. Nice and relaxed after the rest of the night's fast pace. Even so, this is nice in its own way, and you start feeling that old pressure build up. Sliding one hand on to her back and planting the other firmly against her behind, you thrust upwards and unload yourself into her one last time.

Mima lets out a gasp as your sperm floods her again, holding her breath until you've finished, whereupon she sighs happily and sinks down to rest on top of you. "So hot inside me... it's better than I remember."

You run a hand through her hair as you give her a simple kiss. Filling her up... huh, that brings a question to mind for what's rather surprisingly the first time.

"Hey, Mima."

She responds by purring softly and returning your last kiss to you.

"I came inside of you a lot tonight. Is that really alright?"

Mima chuckles and cuddles up to you, stroking your hair softly. "We're both dead, kid. We're not going to be producing any life." She gives you one of her usual sly smiles. "Unless you're into that kind of risk, in which case I might have some magic that--"

You cut her off with another kiss. "Thanks for the thought, Mima, but I think I can make do."

"Suit yourself, kid." Mima shrugs and smiles, sliding off of you and onto her feet. She stretches idly, giving you a rather nice view of her body, glistening with sweat and another fluid, the same two substances matting her hair down and into a chaotic mess. She looks down at you again.

"That was sweet of you to ask, by the way. But next time you ought to ask that before you go and load a girl up with your sperm."

You laugh sheepishly. She's right, though. You ought to be more careful about that next time.

"Anyway, kid, you pass your lesson with flying colors. We'll save the graduation ceremony for the next time we meet, and move onto advanced subject matter. Maybe I'll bring my old magic student along, and the two of you can show eachother what I've taught you. Broaden your horizons to include other fields."

This wasn't advanced enough? And bringing another student along to... damn, you can't tell if she's joking.

Clearing those thoughts from your mind, you sit up and rotate your head, trying to get the kinks out of your neck. You feel pretty damn exhausted for a spirit, but maybe even ghosts have some kind of limit on the exertion. Mima's clothing swirls out from underneath you, forming into a small ball that floats alongside her.

"So, what now?"

Mima grins at you. "Well, I, for one, am going to go take a bath and bask in the afterglow. Class is dismissed, so you're free to do as you will. Just make sure to see me off in the morning, kid." With that, she simply floats up and phases through a wall, her clothing following her.

Well, might as well get cleaned up a bit.

---

You step out of the room a bit later, shutting the door behind you. You're fully clothed in your usual outfit, laundry fresh after you gave it a bit of concentration. Those ghostly clothes are really handy, now that you're getting the hang of them. You wonder idly if you can fix up your own appearance with the same kind of concentration. You give it a try, but nothing seems to happen. Settling for running your hands through your hair, you straighten it up as best you can.

Quite a bit of time has passed. You could head back to the inner gardens and see how the party's gone, or you could just head back to your usual room and go to sleep.

[ ] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

[ ] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5580
That took forever. I'm out for the night. I'll see you folks in the morning.
>> No. 5582
[X] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5583
[x] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5584
You are a wonderful person.

[x] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5585
File 121360126126.jpg - (79.03KB , 873x514 , 1196108415727.jpg ) [iqdb]
5585
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

I think I just won the game.
>> No. 5586
[ ] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5587
[z] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5588
You are a wonderful person.

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

Ghost, no physical limits, need no sleep, etc.
>> No. 5589
Holy fucking shit.

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5590
>Ghosts aren't, aren't limited by physical things like this!

"So you're saying I can hold it in forever?"
"No, Anonymous. I'm saying that when you're ready, you won't have to."
>> No. 5591
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

Hmm, we probably won't get regular visitors to Hakugyokurou, so if we're going to receive a plot hook from someone on the outside, might as well look for it now.
>> No. 5592
Patch, I don't have enough coupons for Free Internets to give you. There simply are not enough.

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5593
>>5590
oh u
>> No. 5594
Patch, will ALL the H-scenes be this awesome?
>> No. 5595
Oh god.

Patch.

I fucking love you. If I could, I'd buy you enough drinks to fuck your liver up so badly, when they give you a new one from some dead guy, they'll have to find ANOTHER liver to replace your new one.
>> No. 5596
[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

Hey Youmu! Youmu! Guess what i just learned! Come inside and i'll show you!
>> No. 5598
File 121361702167.jpg - (28.64KB , 236x231 , red2.jpg ) [iqdb]
5598
>>5597
Go back to bed, YAF
>> No. 5599
>>5597
Being on Yuyuko route doesn't mean we can only have sex with Yuyuko.
>> No. 5600
>>5597
>fuck Mima?
Exactly.

Also there was no Mima route to begin with, just a promised H-scene Patch said from a while earlier.
>> No. 5602
>>5597
You lack taste.

[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5603
[] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

We come out, and everyone is staring at us. Not likely, but could be really funny.
>> No. 5604
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

Although I do wonder if going to our room will let us bump into someone looking for us.

GJ.jpg by the way.
>> No. 5605
>>5597
We're still gonna have Yuyuko, this was just a sex scene. In fact, she said she'd teach us, because when Yuyuko found out we're well packed, she'd never let us hear the end of it. There's no Mima route.

[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5606
[ ] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.

Sweet jesus WHY is there no Mima route? That was too good.
>> No. 5607
>>5606
Because it is /border/, not /shrine/. He doesn't want to fall into the same trap as LAE.
>> No. 5609
[+] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

It was... everything I'd hoped for. *manlytears*
>> No. 5610
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

I wonder... Can a 'ghost' sperm impregnate 'ghost' eggs? if they can; can a 'ghost' sperm impregnate a 'live' egg?

If yes to both, we must create preggers from all touhoes at the party
>> No. 5615
WIN has been had here today. NEVAR FORGET
>> No. 5616
>>5597

Since YAF is a dirty nigger, we all know he is pissed Mima is still alive.
>> No. 5617
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5618
[ ] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5619
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5620
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

Slow poking it.
>> No. 5621
Fucking awesome.

[X] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5622
[ ] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest. You're probably going to spend tomorrow cleaning anyway.
>> No. 5623
>[ ] Just go to sleep. You're tired, and you might as well get some rest.

NEED MAX STAT GAINS PER LEVEL

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

Step out from your own party is one thing, but simply abandoning it and not returning? Extreme faux pas. It's not like we have to do anything except clean up and speak to Mima tomorrow.

We have learned much from this experience: We can can alter clothing at will, have gained superhuman fortitude, and can resist fatigue.

This is our party and we're staying up all night. We still haven't danced the Ghost Slide, or played strip mahjong. It's not like collapsing where we stand is such a terrible thing, considering that's what most of the guests have or will be doing.
>> No. 5624
[+] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5625
[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5626
>>5623
>It's not like collapsing where we stand is such a terrible thing, considering that's what most of the guests have or will be doing.

Hahaha, awesome.
>> No. 5627
Oh Mima, what a kind soul you are...

Good stuff. I enjoyed it.

ITT Patchwork writes an H scene AND teaches Anon about proper sex techniques. HOORAY!
>> No. 5628
>>5627

Knowledge that will never be used.
>> No. 5629
>>5628

Knowledge for knowledge's sake.

[x] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY(ER)
>> No. 5630
>>5628
Oh snap.
>> No. 5634
>Maybe I'll bring my old magic student along, and the two of you can show eachother what I've taught you.

Holy fuck, Patchwork, you are awesome. DO FUCKING WANT THIS.

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5656
Can I has updates?
>> No. 5674
>>5577 >>5578 >>5579

Dear God, I've never been so hard like this. I almost came without even fapping, if only I were at home when reading this I would have cumed bricks.

If only all the Hscenes were like this. Oh yeah, I still need to read that side story.

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5675
[X] Avoid the party. It was crazy when you left, Mima told everyone what's happened by now.
>> No. 5676
>>5674

Siki's sex scene is fucking hot.
>> No. 5677
[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.
>> No. 5681
PATCHWORK WHERE ARE YOU
>> No. 5707
I WANTED FOR YOU PATCH
>> No. 5709
Sorry I've been out, folks. My Internet access crapped out on me entirely for a while. Not sure when it'll be fixed, but I'll be at my dad's for now, so I'll just use his computer for the time being.

***

[X] Check out the party. It was crazy when you left, lord knows what's happened by now.

***

Doing your best to shake off your weariness, you head back to the inner gardens. The scene that greets you upon your arrival is almost indescribable.

It looks like a tornado has swept through. A couple of tables have been overturned, even broken, and most of the party goers are laying passed out drunk either on the ground or across the tables and chairs. Many of them are in varying states of undress, as well - it's a good thing you just satisfied your sex drive, because you would otherwise end up too distracted to accomplish anything. It's not helping that some of them are moaning in pleased tones.

Stepping gingerly, you make your way back towards your table, attempting to avoid treading on any of the prone girls. There's not much trouble, but a few of them try to latch on to your ankles as you pass, seemingly blindly - you find it a little suspect, though, considering that most of the women who try it were the older women who applauded you after your little bout with Komachi. A little more unnerving is that a few of the much younger looking girls try it - in particular, the little girl with bat wings, and the girl with the ridiculous googly-eyed straw hat.

Either way, you get back to your table to find it just as much of a mess. Sikieiki is sprawled out unconscious on top of the table with Komachi's face pressed firmly against her bosom; Komachi flails around a bit every now and again, attempting to escape while mumbling assorted complaints about her work. Yukari has sunk so far into Ran's tails that you can only see her bottom half and hear some muffled snores, while Ran has lost her cap and looks a little uncomfortable in her sleep; at least Chen looks comfy, having curled up beside both of them... one of Ran's tails keeps brushing her nose and causing her to worm around, though. Yuyuko and Youmu are passed out where you left them, although they're clinging to one another and seem to have lost a few more pieces of clothing.

You scan the gardens for anyone else you recognize. The Prismrivers have all sunk down into an awkward sleeping formation, trapping a squirming, teary Mystia in between them. Reimu and Suika were stripped down to nothing but their underwear at some point, but now they're laying unconscious on top of the blue haired woman they were brawling with before, who has been stripped down to a similar state. They all look a little bruised, but they seem fine. Another scan of the garden reveals Myon sprawled across a large garbage bag off by one of the walls - she was probably on trash duty, but she must have passed out with Youmu. She seems to... blur, every now and again. It's probably hard to keep her shape when she's unconscious.

You yawn. Damn, you're more drained than you thought. Might as well try and get something done while you're here, though.

[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

[ ] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.

[ ] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...

[ ] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.

[ ] Fuck it. Go back to your room and sleep.
>> No. 5716
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
>> No. 5717
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

[ ] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.

[ ] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...

[ ] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.

[ ] Help find Ran's hat.

do it all!
>> No. 5718
[z] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

Poor Mystia.
>> No. 5719
[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[x] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

We can pick two, right? If not, only the first.
>> No. 5720
[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

But if possible, add

[x] Return Ran's hat to its owner's head.
>> No. 5721
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[X] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.
>> No. 5722
[x] Fuck it. Go back to your room and sleep.
Kyon option.
>> No. 5723
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[ ] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.
[ ] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
[ ] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.

WALL.
>> No. 5724
[x] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.
[x] Give Ran back her poor hat
>> No. 5725
[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
>> No. 5726
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[X] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.
[X] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
[X] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
[X] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.

Why not? Also, I'm a dick and I love walls.
>> No. 5727
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[ ] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.
>> No. 5728
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[X] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.
[X] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
[X] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
[X] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.


GHOST STAMINA FTW
>> No. 5729
we have no muscles, so therefore we can work so fast that this is no problem! Ghostiness ftw.
>> No. 5730
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
>> No. 5731
I'm not going to wall you, guys... well, anymore than I usually do.

Bear in mind, please, that even if you have recognized your deadness, it's hard to fall out of habits like sleepiness. See Yuyuko's outrageous appetite and tendency to nap. And she has centuries of ghosthood over you.

I may do more than one option depending on how much effort is involved in each, but there's no way you're going to get every single one of them.
>> No. 5732
>>5731

Aw

[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[ ] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.
>> No. 5735
Very well then!

[x] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Then take her place.
>> No. 5736
[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

Seems pretty effort-minimal. Problem is, the other things seem like they might be a bit difficult. Might as well help Mystia/help the Prismrivers.

[x] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

And if possible, try to help Myon. It's worth at least trying.

[x] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.
>> No. 5737
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

[X] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.
>> No. 5739
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[X] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...

By the time we're done with those two tasks, we should be tired enough to collapse straight into someone's bosom.
>> No. 5746
[x] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.

[x] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

Let's collapse where we stand.
>> No. 5747
>>5746

that and

[X] Find Ran's hat while we're at it.
>> No. 5749
Well, I suppose I've at least told you all where I've been. Keep voting - I'm going to head to bed, and I'll pick this up before class tomorrow. See you in... however many hours.
>> No. 5751
[X] Try and free Mystia
Time is of the essence! And maybe you can enlist her help! (may unlock the ability to do an extra action?)

[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

Should take, like, 10 seconds. Find blanket, place, done.

[X] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.
in this order:
1. clear Chen's face
2. Find and place Rancap
3. straighten and make comfy all 3

then a toss-up between:

[X] Fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

and

[X] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.

If we help the Primsilvers, we may just get stuck in the triangle(?), thus ending remaining actions. However, if we help Myon, we might fall to exhaustion.
>> No. 5753
[ ] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
>> No. 5754
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.

[X] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.

At least give the girl her hat back.
>> No. 5755
[X] Fuck it. Go back to your room and sleep.

Going against the tide in battle!
>> No. 5756
[x] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[x] Find Ran's hat
>> No. 5757
File 121387030266.jpg - (121.76KB , 300x300 , sunoharaapproves.jpg ) [iqdb]
5757
[x] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
[x] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[x] Find Ran's hat

I love you, Patchwork.
>> No. 5758
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[ ] Go and try to help Myon... somehow. Not sure what to do, but it can't be that hard to think of something.
[ ] Find Ran's hat.
>> No. 5759
[ ] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
>> No. 5760
[ ] Try and do something for the Yakumo family. It can't be comfortable to sleep like that.
[ ] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...

I'm voting for whichever gets more votes.
>> No. 5761
[X] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
>> No. 5762
[x] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

>Stepping gingerly, you make your way back towards your table, attempting to avoid treading on any of the prone girls. There's not much trouble, but a few of them try to latch on to your ankles as you pass, seemingly blindly - you find it a little suspect, though, considering that most of the women who try it were the older women who applauded you after your little bout with Komachi.

Creeeeepy.
>> No. 5763
[] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

[] Return Ran's hat to its owner's head.

Try doing this.
>> No. 5769
[X] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
>> No. 5770
[X] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.

Do want Prismrivers.
>> No. 5776
[X] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
[X] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
>> No. 5778
[ ] Cover up Yuyuko and Youmu. It may have been warm earlier, but it's cooling down. It's not good to sleep cold.
[X] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
>> No. 5779
[+] Free Komachi from Sikieiki's hold. Not that being between her breasts seems that bad, but still...
[+] Go free Mystia. You should fix the Prismrivers' sleeping postures, too. They're going to be sore if they stay that way.
>> No. 5780
Alright, I'm going to go ahead and call it. Give me a while to tally everything up and start writing.