[Return]
Archived Thread

File 12132196264.jpg - (44.63KB , 300x741 , EXRumia7.jpg ) [iqdb]
5256 No. 5256
Step… Step… A blood red eye. You push Yukari aside as the beast rushes you. It sweeps a claw towards your face, but you fall down, sliding beneath the monster. It hesitates, but is too late. You fly up with the dagger and stab it between the shoulders, sealing its fate. The passage way on the other side of the room begins to open, and you retrieve the dagger from the fallen machine. It splits in two, unable to stay together. Yukari grabs you and rushes through the now open doors. You enter a passage filled with lava, with red spikes all about. The voice cries out again.

>“WELCOME TO THE HELL OF SCARLET”

Yukari flies off into the corridors, evading the falling blocks which are coming down from the roof. You ask her if she heard the voice as well.
“I did. This place has some kind of sick challenge built around it. I can’t even use my gaps here because of this challenge, but we need to get to safety in this Hell. If that makes any sense.”
You nod. It doesn’t make much sense to you, but that’s too bad. You watch as the spikes fly by, and then there is a fork in the way. One passage has a picture of a dessert above it, that being the left passage. The other passage ha a faded item above it, and you aren’t sure what any of this means.

“So then, which way will we go?”

[ ] Right.
[ ] Left.

>> No. 5258
File 121321996521.jpg - (17.18KB , 260x260 , Cake Spray.jpg ) [iqdb]
5258
[x] Left.
>> No. 5260
{X} Left
It can't be a lie, can it?
>> No. 5261
[x] right

the left passage is a lie.
>> No. 5262
>>5258
Where are you going?


Left.
>> No. 5264
[ ] Left
>> No. 5269
[+] Left.
[+] Right.
>> No. 5270
[x] Left
>> No. 5271
[ ] Left
>> No. 5273
[ ] Left.
>> No. 5275
Updates.
>> No. 5277
>>5275

I'll do at least one update later, and then switch to LwMMD tommorrow. I need to read over something before I can continue this.
>> No. 5278
You decide to go to the left. Seeing that there is no lava beneath you here, you jump from Yukari’s arms, entering this next passage of Hell. You continue forwards, with Yukari behind you. The caves expand into infinity, fading into an endless darkness on either side. The only thing lighting your way is the intense light of the luminescent lava, which burns your skin with its heat, nipping at your arms like a horrible dog. The ground is fairly hot and unstable, and feels as if it were sand. You look into the darkness for a second, and you could swear something was looking back at you. You look again to see that, whatever horror it may have been, it’s gone. So… This is Hell. The Pit of Fire.

A slam. A wall that separates you from your friend. From your new ‘Mother’. You turn to see a great wall, covered in spikes and rotting flesh. Maggots crawl through the flesh, and some of it moves, as if to try and free itself of the thorny prison. You call out.
“Yukari!” You’re yelling. Can she hear you? “Yukari, are you okay?”
A muffled voice replies from the other side of the wall.
“Yes, though it seems we’re separated. I’ll go back the other way, and we’ll see if we meet up later. Though I’m sure we will.”
You call out again a few seconds later.
“Yukari…Mom!”
There is no reply. You turn to find yourself in a hallway composed of rough sand, with human entrails and skeletons lining the floor. You move on through this Abyss, avoiding contact with the writhing mounds of flesh. Onwards, forwards, into the dark. Walking through the horrible halls, marching on through the Gullet of Hell! Things start to creep along the ground, masses of flesh that resemble dismembered and maimed humans. Balls of fire begin to fall from the roof, and you run though this storm to try and find a destination. You soon find yourself in a lit chamber of stone, with a gate opposing you. The gate behind you closes after you enter, and a voice calls down from above.

“So, my dinner has arrived?”
A chemical smell fills the air, and a ragged clanking of metal on metal can be heard. Something lands behind you, and puts a small clawed hand on your shoulder.
“My master would love to see another dead. Now how should I kill you, Onee-chan?”

[ ] Turn about and stab the figure.
[ ] Remain still, soil yourself.
[ ] Run forwards screaming, turn and throw a cloned dagger at the beast.
>> No. 5279
[x] Backhand the speaker and simultaneously spin around and slash them, leaping left and backwards after the slash.
>> No. 5280
>>5279

Add-on to my vote.

[x] "Come to play with me so soon Flan?"
>> No. 5282
[x] Backhand the speaker and simultaneously spin around and slash them, leaping left and backwards after the slash.
[x] "Come to play with me so soon Flan?"
>> No. 5283
[x] Backhand the speaker and simultaneously spin around and slash them, leaping left and backwards after the slash.
[x] "Come to play with me so soon Flan?"
>> No. 5284
[x] Backhand the speaker and simultaneously spin around and slash them, leaping left and backwards after the slash.
[x] "Come to play with me so soon Flan?"
>> No. 5286
File 12132485153.jpg - (265.75KB , 831x1130 , 120785859298.jpg ) [iqdb]
5286
You swing the back of your fist against the figure while turning. You run your dagger into this beast’s side, pulling it through with ease. You catch a glance of those eyes. Those glassy, dead eyes. The dead skin of this figure… It mocks you, and all of life. This abomination of Hell isn’t Flandre Scarlet, it’s an imitation. You jump back to the left, and glare at the figure. It wobbles, but then a horrible grin crawls across its face. It seems to call a fire out of nowhere, and that fire becomes the only source of light in the room. The figure says not a word, but merely gets to work.

Step… Step… The flash of scarlet teeth. You stumble backwards, avoiding any further conflict with this being. It laughs as it approaches you, pointing the flame towards you.
“So you want to kill me, you who is bred of demons and of men? Very well, let us fight.”
The beast flies up, flapping the large metal wings that emerge from its back. A horrible vision can be seen in the things crimson eyes.
It can already see your death.
You shudder and cut at the beast with your dagger, but miss. You fall to the floor and feel something break into your back. You cringe, and then clone the dagger. Throwing it at the beast works, as it falls to the ground with a thud. With… a heavy thud. So heavy that the floor collapses. That was too easy, so… This makes sense. You fall through with the floor and see a world of spikes below. You fall down the shaft, looking for something to cling to. All around you are the large needles, with flesh and bone stuck to them, and even full human corpses hanging in the dark tunnel. You continue to fall, and you spot an extremely red item. You grab it as you fall, and the back of it tears. A good piece is lost, though a large part of it remains. You fall into the darkness below, bidding farewell to life. It was fun…

THUD.

(To be continued)
>> No. 5292
I'm waaaaitiiiiiing...
>> No. 5293
File 121328371527.jpg - (24.56KB , 200x200 , 1168471230895.jpg ) [iqdb]
5293
>>5292
>> No. 5294




…!
You awaken. The area around you is a viscous red, with the walls seemingly bleeding from all of the open pores on them. You shudder to think of what really makes these walls. You stand in the Abyss and look about. Other than the fleshy walls, it seems the floor is a cold, solid red. You can’t see that far ahead, but a voice begins to speak in your head.

>“…cle…ine…”



>“Circ…ne…”

What is it saying?

>“CIRCLE NINE CIRCLE NINE CIRCLE NINE CIRCLE NINE CIRCLE NINE”

You shudder. The intense cold, coupled with this voice, is enough to drive you insane. You look out into the darkness and see nothing. The only light is that light coming from above. And your jacket… it’s ruined. You take it off and put it in your bag. You then remember the cloth you grabbed on the fall. It appears to be a long cape, now with shredded areas on the end. You shrug and don this garment, warming yourself a little. You hear a growl in the dark, and that clone of Flandre jumps at you. It’s still moving?

“DIE. YOU DO NOT BE…NG HERE, YOU M…STER…”
It can’t talk accurately, huh? You wait for it to approach you again, and it draws near for an attack. You jump and kick it into the cold red, which shatters. Blood splatters across the surface of the cold pond as the abomination falls into the waters. It reaches up at you with a melting hand, and cries out as it dies.
“I’LL NE…R LET YOU ES…PE…”
It falls into the red. You walk past this scene of violence, and look up into the lights above. You figure you could make it up this tunnel easily, though something of interest may be here.

[ ] Return to the higher ground.
[ ] Explore this frozen “Circle Nine”.
>> No. 5295
{X} Explore this frozen “Circle Nine”.
Eh.
>> No. 5296
[x] "You got our roles wrong. You're the monster that had to die and doesn't belong in this world."
[x] Explore this frozen “Circle Nine”
>> No. 5297
[ ] Explore this frozen “Circle Nine”.
>> No. 5298
>>5294

>CIRCLE NINE

Why hello there Dante's Inferno.
>> No. 5299
[+] Explore this frozen “Circle Nine”.
>> No. 5300
You decide to explore this horribly cold area. You walk forwards and notice that the light seems to follow you now. You ponder over this and continue into the darkness. The floor is constantly cold, and it- !
You fall over, sliding down. It seems that a large hole is left here in the frozen wasteland. You hear something behind you, and turn to see-



BAD END
>> No. 5301
( ಠ∀ಠ)Right. Get to work on the other option then.
>> No. 5302
>>5300
┐('~`;)┌
>> No. 5303


Hell is hard to live in.

Being trapped in this land, always trying to escape.

It can really wear on your nerves.

Maybe… Sometimes it’s better to not walk about in the home of Devils.

It’s too late, anyways. You might as well get used to your life as a demon of Hell. It isn’t too bad. Though you still wonder what happened to Yukari, and how she might have escaped.

After learning more about your new home, you found out that “Circle Nine” was Miss Shinki’s “home”. Apparently it’s the place where she is normally the most in power. No wonder you died so quickly there. Maybe it’s better to not intrude on the Land of Devils when you have no idea where you’re going.
>> No. 5304
>>5303
ರ_ರ
>> No. 5305
File 121328896427.jpg - (222.03KB , 500x1328 , demonophobia.jpg ) [iqdb]
5305
And then Dante bails us out.
CRAZY END
>> No. 5307
File 121328910455.jpg - (31.72KB , 400x278 , event-horizon-1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5307
>>5304

Eyes, see, etc.
>> No. 5308
[+] Back one choice
[+] Return to the higher ground.

Now would you mind terribly to quit leading the story in places that don't make sense?
>> No. 5309
[] Back one choice
[] Return to the higher ground.
>> No. 5310
>>5308

Circle Nine, where the Devil chews on the three greatest sinners in a frozen lake.

...

Writing the other choice.
>> No. 5311
You look up, determined to return to the places above. You kick off with your feet and begin to ascend the passage. You hear something below, hitting the hard ice. You ignore it and continue on into the chamber you were once in. You make it into the chamber, and land once again. The pulsating floor begins to close itself up, and a horrible roar can be heard from below. You shiver and brush a bit of frost from your shoulders as you walk to the now open door on the other side of the room. You walk through it and find yourself in a land of never-ending spikes. You see skulls and torsos ripped open on these spikes, and they seem to still be animate as they wave at you for help. You ignore them and fly forwards, over the dark pits of needle-like devices. You hear a voice call out to you.

“Futako!”
You turn to see the woman you were with come up to you, wearing some kind of blue cape.
“Yukari, where did you get that?”
“I found it after I defeated this… thing. It was cold, so I figured, ‘Why the Hell not?’”
You shake your head, and then take her hand. The two of you float over the pit of needles for a while, unable to find an exit. You eventually do find one, and as you cross into the next room, a voice chimes in your head.

>“Did you know that Alice had a mother?”
>“The Ruler of Makai, a Hell of Gensokyo.”
>“She disappeared after a grave incident where”
>“A red-white atta…”

The voice trails away. You continue into this new chamber, which seems to be pouring lava down through large canals, which seem to meet in the middle. Spikes adorn the roof, and odd masses of shadows swim through the lava streams. Yukari lifts you further into the air with her.
“This doesn’t look good…”
A voice, once again, rings out.

>“THE SECOND TRIAL – PIT OF LOST SOULS”

Looking either way, you see three paths you can go down. To the left, a passage with a picture of a bowl of soup over it, to the right, a corridor with a picture of a sword over it, and in front of you is a passage with a picture of an odd hat, and two characters above it.
>“M__A”
You need to keep moving. Which way will you and Yukari go?

[ ] To the left, with the “Bowl” tunnel.
[ ] Straight ahead, into the “M__A” tunnel.
[ ] To the right, into the “Sword” tunnel.
>> No. 5312
[x] Straight ahead, into the “M__A” tunnel.
>> No. 5313
[ ] To the right, into the “Sword” tunnel.
>> No. 5314
[X] Straight ahead, into the “M__A” tunnel.
Mima! Yay!

...also, Makai =/= Hell. Just thought I should point that out.
>> No. 5315
[ ] Straight ahead, into the “M__A” tunnel.
>> No. 5316
[ ] To the left, with the “Bowl” tunnel.
>> No. 5317
>>5314

My bad.
Also, I'm taking a break now. I'll be back later.
>> No. 5318
[x] Straight ahead, into the “M__A” tunnel.
Mima? Mama? Margatroid Alice? So many possibilities. All of them interesting. All of them dangerous.
>> No. 5319
UPDATES NIGGER.
>> No. 5323
>>5318
I'd go straight into their tunnels, if you know what I mean.
>> No. 5326
I felt extremely messed up last night, so I avoided updating. I'm ready to go again today, so take your pick on which one of these you want today.

[ ] Border Crossing Reloaded
[ ] Rumia no Uta
[ ] Life with Mystia, My Daughter
>> No. 5327
{X} Rumia no Uta
RUMIA RUMIA RUMIA RUMIAA
>> No. 5328
[x] Rumia no Uta
>> No. 5329
[ ] Border Crossing Reloaded

Still stuck in hell with no berserker pack.
>> No. 5330
[x] Border Crossing Reloaded
>> No. 5331
[ ] Border Crossing Reloaded
>> No. 5332
[x] Border Crossing Reloaded
>> No. 5333
[ ] Border Crossing Reloaded
>> No. 5334
>>5329
>>5330
>>5331
>>5332
>>5333

ಠ_ಠ
>> No. 5335
>>5334

( ´∀`)
>> No. 5336
>>5334

We can still come back to it later.
>> No. 5337
File 121337606372.jpg - (91.28KB , 500x666 , Mima1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5337
You get yourself free of Yukari’s grasp and speed ahead into the center passage. She follows right next to you, looking ahead into the dark place ahead. She holds your arm as you fly down another corridor, only a normal one this time. It looks like it came from a shrine of some sorts, which you find increasingly odd. You continue down the passage as Yukari holds your arm. She speaks up, her voice clear.

“I think I know what’s waiting for us down this hall. I once knew of a ghost named Mima, though she disappeared some time ago.”

Wait, what? Wasn’t a ghost named Mima at the Hakurei Shrine? So then… Wait, what are you thinking? The only one at the Hakurei Shrine was Reimu, right? …Right? You shake your head and continue forwards, into the rather pleasant halls of this “Hell”. Is this really a Hell, after all? Yukari sighs and enters the next area, where you follow to find a woman sitting in a chair. Just a normal chair. She waves her arms and turns around. She seems to be a fairly mature woman, probably somewhere between twenty-five and thirty-four. Yukari walks over to her and spreads her arms.

“Mima! Long time no see, huh?”

“Always glad to see you, Yukarin.”

The two women share an odd moment, some what like a reuniting. You smile and watch them, and then the “Mima” woman turns to you.

“Who’s your little friend, Yukarin?”

[ ] Introduce yourself.
[ ] Let Yukari introduce you.
[ ] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.
>> No. 5338
[x] Introduce yourself.
[x] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.
>> No. 5339
[ ] Let Yukari introduce you.
[ ] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.

What the hell are you doing here?
>> No. 5340
[ ] Let Yukari introduce you.
[ ] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.
>> No. 5341
[x] Let Yukari introduce you.
[x] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.
>> No. 5342
[x] Let Yukari introduce you.
[x] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.
>> No. 5343
[z] Let Yukari introduce you.
[z] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.

Mima? What are you doing in hell?
>> No. 5344
Updates. Where are they.
>> No. 5345
>>5344

In my head. I'll update later. We're currently having a discussion in #touhouVN over Mystia and anon helping her shlick.
>> No. 5346
>>5345

>I'll update later.

That's it for today folks. See you tomorrow for the next update.
>> No. 5347
>>5346

Yeah, goodnight. My whole day is shot now anyway.
>> No. 5455
Rather than give anyone false hope of me doing anything, I'll just say it now. I'm going on hiatus for 2-7 days, and I'll do a fuckload of work once I'm back.
>> No. 5457
File 121346195022.gif - (43.21KB , 227x227 , 1205720986238.gif ) [iqdb]
5457
>and I'll do a fuckload of work once I'm back.

Oh you better.
>> No. 5465
>>5455

Scratch that. The people on IRC changed my mind.
>> No. 5466
>>5465

Huzzah!
>> No. 5486
[+] Let Yukari introduce you.
[+] Ask what the woman is doing in Hell.
>> No. 5635
You can let Yukari handle this. You settle down and lean against a wall as Yukari walks over to the woman. She pats her shoulder and smiles.
“I was wondering what happened to you, Mima. This girl is Futako, my new ‘daughter’.”
Mima nods, grinning as she looks at you.
“Futako, huh? It’s nice to meet you. If you didn’t notice already, my name’s Mima.”
You smile and walk over to her, and then put your hands in your pants pockets.
“So, Mima, what are you doing in Hell?”
She smiles.
“Hell isn’t always what it appears to be. This could just be a dream, you know.”





..!

You slam against the hard floor. Moonlight is coming in from the window, and it seems you were just on your bed. You stand and brush yourself off. That was one odd dream you just had, that’s for sure. Looking at your bed, you see that someone must have tucked you in. This certainly is odd. You shrug this off and ponder over what you should do next.

[ ] Search the halls for someone.
[ ] Climb into bed and try to sleep again.
[ ] Use the computer.
>> No. 5636
[x] Search the halls for someone.
>> No. 5637
[ ] Search the halls for someone.

RANDOM ENCOUNTER.
>> No. 5638
>>5635
hurrah. Didn't notice BCR was going til now.

[x] Search the halls for someone.
>> No. 5639
[ ] Search the halls for someone.
>> No. 5640
[X] Search the halls for someone.

Back to the waking world.
>> No. 5641
>>5640

Still have to tell Yukari about last night so we can claim our prizes. And tell her about the dream, the note and about meeting Yumeko.
>> No. 5642
UPDATES ALREADY.
>> No. 5643
>>5642

Just let me get to this next choice in Tsukihime.
>> No. 5644
>>5643

( ಠ∀ಠ)
>> No. 5645
>>5644

Even better news! I'm blowing you all off to eat some pizza! I'll write soon, though.
>> No. 5646
>>5645
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>> No. 5647
Back and writing.
>> No. 5648
File 121375607460.jpg - (63.97KB , 600x600 , 10percent11.jpg ) [iqdb]
5648
You walk to the door and slide it open. The hallway is empty, but you hear something coming from one direction. You walk down the hall, wondering where the noise may be. You then see Ran turn the corner. She slows down, stopping in front of you. A pile of towels is resting in her arms. She cocks her head to a side and gives you a warm smile.
“Did you sleep well, Tako-chan?”
You nod.
“Yes, but it’s still night. Why did I wake up so early?”
Ran gestures for you to follow her, and you do so.
“You see, you and Yukari have been asleep for a full day. I’d expect no less from her, but I was surprised that you were asleep that long.”
You slept for that long? A full day? How odd.
“Your friends have gone back to the outside world. They said they’d come back in a few days. You could go back to see them or stay here, if you’d like.”

[ ] Go back later today.
[ ] Stay with the Yakumos.

Ran stops at a door and opens it with one of her tails. Towels and shampoos, along with other assorted items used in a bathroom, fill the shelves. She places the stack of towels down in an open space in front of another stack of towels. She turns to you and smiles, placing a hand on your shoulder.
“You must be hungry after all of that, right?”
You do feel hungry, though you hadn’t noticed this until Ran mentioned it. You nod, and she laughs.
“Come on, then. I’ll make you something to eat.”
She takes your hand and leads you down the halls again, leading you towards the kitchen. She opens the door and enters. You follow, shutting the door behind you. She puts her hands on her hips and turns, beaming at you.
“So, what would you want to eat?”

[ ] A sandwich. A big, BIG sandwich.
[ ] Some soup.
[ ] Some delicious cake.
[ ] “Don’t push yourself, Ran. I can make something myself.”
>> No. 5649
[x] Stay with the Yakumos.
[x] Some soup.
[x] "I need to talk to you about something important alone when you get a chance."

I've a write-in that will knock your socks off if this one works.
>> No. 5650
[x] Go back later today.
Spite Reimu, live up to the story's title, and check out what's going on outside all in one choice!
[x] A sandwich. A big, BIG sandwich.
She's beaming at us. She WANTS to make us something. There's no other way this is going to end. We're going to indulge.
>> No. 5651
>>5649

What've you got up your sleeves Anon?

[z] Stay with the Yakumos.
[z] Some soup.
[z] "I need to talk to you about something important alone when you get a chance."

Choosing because it could be interesting.
>> No. 5652
[x] Stay with the Yakumos.
[x] A sandwich. A big, BIG sandwich.
[x] "I need to talk to you about something important alone when you get a chance."
>> No. 5653
[x] Stay with the Yakumos.
[x] A sandwich. A big, BIG sandwich.
[x] "I need to talk to you about something important alone when you get a chance."

Sandwich maken gaems.
>> No. 5654
[x] Stay with the Yakumos.
[x] A sandwich. A big, BIG sandwich.
[x] "I need to talk to you about something important alone when you get a chance."
>> No. 5655
Sorry about the delay. Writing.
>> No. 5657
File 121376108374.jpg - (162.04KB , 500x590 , 10percent12.jpg ) [iqdb]
5657
You figure you’ll stay with the Yakumos, for now at least. Ran continues to smile at you, her arms now folded. You jump into a chair at the table and smile back.
“I want a sandwich! A big, BIG sandwich!”
Good. You’ll get your fill and make Ran blush. She blushes as you expected, and nods her head.
“Y-Yeah. I’ll have it ready in a moment.”
She begins to turn but you stop her as you speak out.
“I need to talk to you about something important alone when you get a chance.”
She looks at you, confused, but nods.
“Sure. After you eat, then.”
She turns about and begins to gather the required ingredients to make your meal. She slices tomatoes and cuts cheese, and even chops up a pickle as she prepares your meal. She seems to finish making it and she turns, now holding a monster of a sandwich. You see lettuce and tomatoes, cheese and pickles, meat and… You think you even spot some mustard. She trots over to you and sets the sandwich down in front of you. She sits in the other chair and looks at you, still beaming.
“Go on then, eat up! We could even discuss this thing you want to talk about between your bites.”

You begin to eat the sandwich, taking in bite after bite. After wolfing down a bit of it you turn to Ran.
“Ran, I had an odd dream while I was asleep.”
She nods.
“It seems Yukari did too. Something about you and her stuck in Hell or something. Silly, right? I think she even put a big red cloth in your room or something. It seems odd, but we are talking about Yukari here…”
You feel a chill run up your spine. Did she just say that? Yukari also dreamt that… but she could just have been messing around in your dreams, right?
“Ran, does “The Hell of Dreams” mean anything to you?”
She freezes and merely stares at you, unblinking and emotionless.
“…Where did you hear that?”
You blink twice, unsure of what to think about the situation.
“I… I heard it in that dream of mine.”
Ran shakes her head.
“Ran? Is something wrong?”
“No, just… I’ll be going now. Enjoy.”
She stands up and exits the room, leaving you alone. You finish the sandwich and stand in the kitchen, unsure of what to do.

[ ] Look for Ran, continue to pester her about the “Hell of Dreams”.
[ ] STOMP STOMP STOMP
[ ] Track down Chen and see if she’d like to play.
>> No. 5658
>>5657

DAMMIT. THAT WASN'T THE IMPORTANT THING. YOU RUINED THIS FOR ME YOU TARD.
>> No. 5659
>>5658

Fuck. I wrote a great big write-in and everything, only to have it smashed to pieces.
>> No. 5660
>>5658
>>5659

You were wanting to show her your horn, yes?
>> No. 5661
>>5660

Fuck, forgot my trip.
>> No. 5662
>>5660

No. It was supposed to be Futako telling her how she felt about Ran.

Now the moments gone.
>> No. 5663
>>5662

You can always do that later on.
>> No. 5664
>>5663

Yeah, sure.

[ ] STOMP STOMP STOMP

Guess we should talk to Yukarin about what happened with her then.
>> No. 5665
[x] STOMP STOMP STOMP
>> No. 5666
[z] STOMP STOMP STOMP
>> No. 5667
[x] STOMP STOMP STOMP
>> No. 5668
[x] STOMP STOMP STOMP
>> No. 5669
[X] BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE
>> No. 5670
[+] HASTUR HASTUR HASTUR
>> No. 5671
[ ] KATTO KATTO KATTO
>> No. 5678
[X] CLANG CLANG CLANG
>> No. 5679
[] MUDA MUDA MUDA
>> No. 5680
[] ORA ORA ORA
>> No. 5682
[x] SHANANANANANANA
>> No. 5683
[] SPIN SPIN SPIN
>> No. 5684
[X] WRITING WRITING WRITING
>> No. 5685
File 121384213123.jpg - (184.33KB , 500x500 , GAPinsanity5.jpg ) [iqdb]
5685
STOMP.

STOMP.

STOMP.

You stand there as you feel the dark energy of the gap youkai gather beneath you. You look down and see a small hole, which swiftly opens up. You fall into the world of eyes, spinning in this land of confusion. You see a light below you. You continue to fall, and come falling out of the gap. You land with a thud in Yukari’s room. She isn’t there however. You look about and see that the gap has closed. You feel breath against your ear, cold and sharp. Chills run down your spine, as the owner of this breath speaks.

“So then, how was the dream? Were you afraid? Do you remember? Come on, you can tell me…”

A cold hand grabs your stomach and rubs it tenderly.

“So then, how was it-?”

The voice grows in volume, and gets close to your ear. You can’t help but shier, and then the voice speaks again.

“-Tako-chan?”

You turn to see Yukari suppressing her own laughter. You frown as she taps you on the head with a fan.

“I really did scare you, didn’t I?”

You shake your head, frowning.

“You didn’t scare me as much as you annoyed me. I came in here to talk about something serious, and yet you treat me like a child!”

She pats your head, a grim smile creeping over her face. Her eyes are alight with a horrible fire, and seem to be the only light in the room. You feel all feeling leave your body as you stare into those dark eyes, lulling you into a state of vulnerability. She gingerly picks you up by your armpits, and she then runs her tongue over her teeth.

“You know, I liked that dream too. It reminded me… Of something I love. Of something that even Ran had forgotten her love for. Something that I haven’t had in some time.”

She begins to squeeze your arms, her snake-like eyes still piercing your mind. You can’t move out of her will. You… you’re her puppet. You tremble as she sets you down.

“Now then… What should I do with you? Should I go for your stomach first? Or your head? Maybe your tiny chest could fill my growing hunger? Or maybe I could even have something else…”

She moves her hands over your skirt, flipping it up. She feels your crotch and grins.

“I wonder, what should I eat? What will be my… first meal of your body? Futako, do you have any ideas? Hmm?”

Her power… It’s amazing. You can’t struggle, but you feel the power to speak return. You shiver as those dark eyes pierce your own, even now. You have to avoid this. You don’t want to be eaten, do you? Or… is she doing something else? What… What’s going on? What’s wrong with her?

[ ] “M…My crotch, Miss Yukari…”
[ ] “W-What are you doing? Let me go, let me go!”
[ ] “Please, my chest… Please start there.”
>> No. 5686
[X] “M…My crotch, Miss Yukari…”

Oh, Yukarin, you domineering bitch. Just give us the damn blowjob.
>> No. 5687
[X] “M… My crotch, mom…”

Yeah~!
>> No. 5689
[x] “M…My crotch, Miss Yukari…”

Lulz, hilarious bad end, or awesome h-scene? You decide.
>> No. 5690
[X] “M… My crotch, mom…”
>> No. 5691
>>5688
Changing to:

[X] “M… My crotch, mom…”
>> No. 5692
[X] “M… My crotch, mom…”

Wincest. Make it happen, nineball.
>> No. 5693
>>5692

Except it isn't really incest cuz there's no blood relation.
>> No. 5694
>>5693
It's not true incest, but she's still our parent figure in this.
>> No. 5695
Writing.
>> No. 5696
File 121384560582.jpg - (225.68KB , 614x812 , IdherGAPs1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5696
This feeling… Is it pleasure or pain? Happiness or fear? You lose yourself, unable to think straight anymore.

Wetness.

Tears begin to flow from your eyes. This fear. This pleasure. It’s too much. You nod as the tears flow, attempting to smile.

“M…My crotch, Mom…”

Yukari grins and pulls at your panties, revealing your steadily hardening penis. She grips it in one hand, running her fingers along the edge of the shaft. She rubs the head a little and rests her head on her other hand, smiling.

“Yes… It’s been a long time since I had a little girl. Though I’ve yet to have one like this…”

She squeezes your member, sending pleasure coursing through your very being. You feel another hand press against your rear, and two fingers thrust into your vagina. You scream with ecstasy as they move in and out of the hole, and as the other hand moves up and down your erect shaft. Her head appears from a gap and meets your own, taking you into a strong kiss. Your tongues slide over each other in a beat that is hauntingly like the beat of a drum.

Her lustful eyes.

Her soft hands.

This immense pleasure…

You can’t take it anymore. You shake your head about as you shoot your seed, covering her breasts. She pulls back from you, her head on her shoulders once again. Semen leaks onto the floor, and vaginal spray is mixed with it. You pant and look at this woman. She smiles and gets close to you once again, lifting her skirt.

“I might as well have fun with this, right? Now then, how can I play with you…?”

A gap appears, and the sharp eyes glare at you. Another gap opens. Then another. And another. They form a giant gap which you become lost in. Yukari smiles as the two of you float about on the table that is now in this gap universe. She removes her gloves and dress, and then takes off her hat and bra. Her large breasts bounce before you, shining with the sheer radiance of their presence. She moves close to you and grins. You feel your clothing begin to be torn off, and you see what appear to be monstrous tentacles removing your own clothes. The tentacles run off with your clothing into the darkness of Yukari’s private universe, leaving the two of you to your business.

“So then… Now that I’ve tasted your crotch, let’s get to the full meal. Are you ready, Futako?”

She moves closer and begins to rub your erect nipples. Her fingers travel over them, tickling the small mounds of flesh. You feel a sharp sensation course through your body as you once again scream in pleasure. Though… something is missing. You look down to see that your dick is gone, and that you now have a completely feminine figure. For a little girl that is.

“Looking for this?”

Something is pressed against your vagina, and you struggle to see it. You see that the object is your own penis, now on Yukari. She grins as she rubs what is now her hard member against your tight hole, and she leans in to kiss you. Your tongues return to that lustful dance as she slowly enters your body. You try to moan to no avail as the hard shaft enters your hole, sliding through and tickling your walls. The erect member comes up to your virginity and presses against it. You fall back and scream as it tears apart your walls, now going deeper into your body. Yukari lifts you back up and places her hands on your buttocks, gripping them tightly.

“We aren’t done yet. Not at all.”

She sits down with you on top of her. She holds your buttocks and slowly lifts you up, letting your orgasmic juices trickle down her hard cock. You close your eyes as she begins to thrust into you, pulling in and out of your tight womanhood. A moan escapes as her mouth meets one of your nipples, biting on it ever so lightly. The tears flow again, and you cry out.

“S…Stop teasing me! Stop it stop it stop it! J-Just do it already! P…Please!”

You hear a laugh escape Yukari’s mouth. There are those lustful eyes again, looking at you in victory.

“If you insist, then I must. Are you ready?”

You nod, and the hard appendage begins to fly up and down, moving about in your vagina, churning your insides. You pant and cling to Yukari’s shoulders as one of her fingers enters your anus, pressing against the penis that is now inside of you. Her sweet smell fills your nostrils as she continues to pump in and out, hard as a rock. You can’t take it anymore, and lean back.

“Y-Yukari! Please fill me up, fill me up with your hot cum! Make me so full that it pours back out and covers you! Shoot!”

She strains her eyes as something moves up in her penis. You feel the hot semen enter your body as you cum. It slides up you as your vaginal mucus sinks down onto Yukari. The semen burns red hot as it enters your small womb and fills it. You feel it course back down as Yukari pulls out, and it fall onto her stomach. You fall onto her chest, your eyes full of tears. Yukari pats your head, grinning.

“So then, Tako-chan, how was it?”

[ ] “It was wonderful… Thank you.”
[ ] “I-it wasn’t anything special! I mean, I liked it, but it wasn’t that good!”
[ ] “It was… amazing. You’re amazing, mom! Amazing!”
>> No. 5697
[X] “It was… amazing. You’re amazing, mom! Amazing!”
>> No. 5698
>>5696

[x] "...You took my first time away from me. I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt and you callously stole this away from me...

Damn you. Damn you Yukari.
>> No. 5699
[x] "...You took my first time away from me. I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt and you callously stole this away from me...

Ooh. Could be interesting.
>> No. 5700
[ ] “It was… amazing. You’re amazing, mom! Amazing!”

Yukari is love.
>> No. 5701
[ ] "...You took my first time away from me. I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt and you callously stole this away from me...

You went too far Mom.
>> No. 5702
[ ] “It was… amazing. You’re amazing, mom! Amazing!”

the writein could be intersting but i like yukari so i'm not voting for that
>> No. 5703
[z] "...You took my first time away from me. I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt and you callously stole this away from me...
>> No. 5704
[x] "...You took my first time away from me. I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt and you callously stole this away from me...

Much as I like Yukari, Ran is love.
>> No. 5705
[] "...You took my first time away from me. I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt and you callously stole this away from me...
>> No. 5706
You guys sure do like your Ran, huh?

Writing.
>> No. 5708
You feel the tears return. You begin to pump your fists against Yukari’s chest, crying.

“…You took my first time away from me!”

Her eyes light up in shock. She bites her lip as you continue.

“I never even got to tell the person I liked how I felt… and you callously stole this away from me…”

You bury your face in her chest, still crying. Your tears slow as a hand rubs against your hair, stroking it lightly. Yukari… what’s he doing? She knows that you won’t forgive her. You shake your head, and the hand moves away. You lay there for a minute until the hand returns. It strokes your scalp, lightly easing your anger, though not quite calming it. Yukari puts her other arm around you and grins.

“Don’t worry, don’t worry… I’ll take care of this. Just relax and sleep, it’ll all be better soon.”

You shake your head.

“You don’t know what you’ve done! You just ruined the relationship I could’ve had with-”

“Ran.”

Yukari looks at you with an air of experience. She smiles and continues to stroke your hair as the gaps begin to fade. The room comes back into view, dark and calm.

“Shh. I know how you feel. It seems as if you’ve underestimated me, though. I can easily return you to how you once were.”

You feel something move in your body, and your whole being goes back to normal. Yukari strokes your back, feeling along your smooth backside down to your buttocks. She rubs one of them tenderly and grins wider than before.

“I lost myself to desire there. I’m truly sorry, Tako-chan.”

“…It’s okay. Everything is back to normal, so… I forgive you.”

Yukari smiles.

“Though… I don’t think you can have a proper relationship with her as you are. How about this? I can change you however you ask me to!”

Your eyes widen. That’s right, she can manipulate all sorts of specific borders and boundaries like that, if you remember correctly. She smiles.

“So then, what should I make you?”

[ ] Remain how you are.
[ ] An adult version of yourself.
[ ] Make it so you have no penis when you manage to bed Ran.
[ ] Make it so that you’re an adult without a penis.
>> No. 5711
[X] Remain how you are.
[X] "I... I want Ran to love me for how I am... so..."

HNNGGGHHHH.
>> No. 5712
[ ] Remain how you are.

Do want Ran nosebleeds.
>> No. 5713
>>5711

This is perfect.

[X] Remain how you are.
[X] "I... I want Ran to love me for how I am... so..."
>> No. 5714
>>5710
Changing my vote to:

[X] Remain how you are.
[X] "I... I want Ran to love me for how I am... so..."
>> No. 5715
[X] Remain how you are.
[X] "I... I want Ran to love me for how I am... so..."
>> No. 5733
File 121385026715.jpg - (88.97KB , 385x483 , GAPmoe8.jpg ) [iqdb]
5733
You shake your head, your hair blowing around you. You smile and push yourself off of Yukari.

“I want to remain how I am, and not become anything else.”

Yukari lifts an eyebrow and lifts herself up. She sits on the table and looks at you in confusion.

“Oh? Are you absolutely sure? This is a rather large offer, you know. I won’t go about giving you this kind of chance every day.”

You nod, smiling. This is how things must be.

“I… I want Ran to love me for how I am… so…”

A hand pats your head. You see Yukari’s smile, beaming with joy. She ruffles your hair and then stops, her hand resting on your head. She swoops you up in her arms and smiles.

“That’s the way, Futako! Make her love you for who you are! …Though I imagine you may have a complication or two. You do love Ran as more than a friend, yes?”

You nod, grabbing a one-piece dress that’s lying on the chest near a bed in the room. You put it on and grab a pair of panties, putting them on after the dress.

“Well then, I have a suggestion. By now it should almost be time for Ran to make breakfast. She does this rather early, though there isn’t much of a need for her to do so at this time. I could put you in the hallway leading to the kitchen, if you’d like.”

You nod rapidly. Will she really do this for you? You suddenly feel a breeze from below, and you fall down into the hallway. You look up to see Yukari wave at you as the gap closes, a smug smirk on her face. The vile hole closes, and footsteps approach.



Thump. Thump.

Your heart begins to beat faster. Ran is approaching. Now’s your chance!

Thump. Thump.

The footsteps are around the corner now. You can easily get her attention.

Thump. Thump.

She turns the corner and sees you. She smiles and walks over to you, her arms folded in her sleeves.

“Oh, Futako! What are you doing here at this hour?”

Thump. Thump.

“Um… Why are you hear, Ran? What are you doing?”

Thump. Thump.

“Me? I’m about to make breakfast. Would you like to help me?”

Thump. Thump.

“Umm, no… I just wanted to… Umm… I wanted to say…”

[ ] “I-I really like you, Ran… I love you, even!”
[ ] “Umm… Sure, I’ll help you make breakfast.”
>> No. 5734
>>5733

FUCK YEAH. TIME FOR WRITE IN.

[x] Look down at your feet. "I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don't I may never get the nerve to tell you again." Look up at her face. "The truth is...I love you Ran. I've fallen deeply in love with you. I don't know what your feelings are for me, but...I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I...I enjoy spending time with you. I don't think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me. It's been painful for me...having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other."

Look at her, a serious expression on your face.

"So thats it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don't feel the same way then I'll never speak of this again."
>> No. 5738
>>5734
Oh.. oh wow.

[x] Look down at your feet. "I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don't I may never get the nerve to tell you again." Look up at her face. "The truth is...I love you Ran. I've fallen deeply in love with you. I don't know what your feelings are for me, but...I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I...I enjoy spending time with you. I don't think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me. It's been painful for me...having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other."

Look at her, a serious expression on your face.

"So thats it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don't feel the same way then I'll never speak of this again."
>> No. 5740
>>5738

Yes, I am a sappy faggot.
>> No. 5741
Well, it's late and Patchwork has taken the spotlight. I guess I'll turn in for tonight.
>> No. 5742
Holy shit Anon.

[x] Look down at your feet. "I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don't I may never get the nerve to tell you again." Look up at her face. "The truth is...I love you Ran. I've fallen deeply in love with you. I don't know what your feelings are for me, but...I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I...I enjoy spending time with you. I don't think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me. It's been painful for me...having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other."

Look at her, a serious expression on your face.

"So thats it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don't feel the same way then I'll never speak of this again."
>> No. 5743
[] Look down at your feet. "I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don't I may never get the nerve to tell you again." Look up at her face. "The truth is...I love you Ran. I've fallen deeply in love with you. I don't know what your feelings are for me, but...I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I...I enjoy spending time with you. I don't think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me. It's been painful for me...having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other."

Look at her, a serious expression on your face.

"So thats it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don't feel the same way then I'll never speak of this again."
>> No. 5744
>>5741

BAAAAWWWW some more, faggot.
>> No. 5745
[X] “Umm… Sure, I’ll help you make breakfast.”

>>5374 sounds like "too much, too soon", to me.
>> No. 5750
[x] Look down at your feet. "I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don't I may never get the nerve to tell you again." Look up at her face. "The truth is...I love you Ran. I've fallen deeply in love with you. I don't know what your feelings are for me, but...I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I...I enjoy spending time with you. I don't think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me. It's been painful for me...having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other."

Look at her, a serious expression on your face.

"So thats it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don't feel the same way then I'll never speak of this again."
>> No. 5752
Wow...

You really put a lot of thought into this.

[ ] Look down at your feet. "I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don't I may never get the nerve to tell you again." Look up at her face. "The truth is...I love you Ran. I've fallen deeply in love with you. I don't know what your feelings are for me, but...I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I...I enjoy spending time with you. I don't think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me. It's been painful for me...having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other."

Look at her, a serious expression on your face.

"So thats it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don't feel the same way then I'll never speak of this again."
>> No. 5764
You take in a deep breath, clearing your mind. You need to get this off your chest now, before you become too scared to ever say it. You look down at your feet, blushing slightly. This is it. The moment of truth.

“I… I need to get this out in the open to you. If I don’t… if I don’t, I may never get the nerve to tell you again.”

You look up at her face. An expression of shock adorns her face, making you want to back down. No. You need to say this, here and now.

“The truth is… I love you, Ran. I’ve fallen deeply in love with you. I don’t know what your feelings are for me, but… I wanted to make my feelings for you known. I… I enjoy spending time with you! I don’t think you know how it feels for me to be around you all the time and worry about whether it coming out about it would make you resent me or not want to be around me! It’s been painful for me… having these feelings and not wanting to damage the relationship we have with each other…”

You look straight into her eyes, a serious expression coating your face. You bite your lip a little during this last part.

“So… that’s it. I wanted to get this out in the open. If you don’t feel the same way then I’ll never speak of this again.”

You look away, still biting your lip. You feel a hand touch your shoulder as Ran approaches you.

“Futako. I’m sorry, but… the feeling is shared. I care about you, but not in that way. I’m sorry.”

You grit your teeth as Ran pats your shoulder. You can’t take much more of this. Slamming your arm back to push her off, you take off into the kitchen. You turn to head down a hall, and begin to fly down it. The hallway blazes by as you speed down it, and you finally emerge from the doors into the outside. The grass is soft and coated in dew, and the sun is barely up at all. You run through this area to a little shed by the side of the house.

You fall over and cry. Your whole heart was being poured out there, and yet she… she just acted as if it were nothing! You curl up, hugging your legs and burying your head in your arms. You sit there and cry for some time, until you hear someone walking up to you.

“Are you okay? I heard something loud go down the hall, and…”

You look up to see Yamame standing next to you. Her eyes widen as she looks at you sitting there.

“Wh-what…? What’s wrong?”

[ ] Hug her and continue to cry.
[ ] “Go away, Yamame…”
[ ] “It’s nothing, don’t be concerned about it.”
>> No. 5765
{X} Hug her and continue to cry.
>> No. 5766
[ ] Hug her and continue to cry.

Fuck.
>> No. 5767
[x] Hug her and continue to cry.
>> No. 5768
[] Hug her and continue to cry.

It's the rain.
>> No. 5771
[z] Hug her and continue to cry.
>> No. 5772
You throw your arms about her and continue to cry. She doesn’t react at first, as a shocked expression is coating her face. She tenderly begins to pat your back, a small smile coming across her face.

“H-hey! It’s okay, don’t cry! Come on, what’s wrong with you?”

You don’t answer. Sitting here, embracing Yamame… it’s better than talking. You continue to hug her as the tears flow, clouding your vision. You hear those footsteps again, coming from behind Yamame.

Step.

Step.

Step.

You shake your head and wipe at the tears. Looking up, nobody’s there. Nobody at all. Yamame pats your head and smiles warmly, still holding you.

“Are you feeling better?”

You nod, smiling as Yamame lets go of you. You stand up and stretch, cracking your knuckles and neck. Yamame turns about, looking in the other direction. Her soft hair blows about as the wind toys with it on this early morning. She turns back to you and smiles.

“Well… I might as well get back inside. Come on, it’ll all be fine. What were you crying about, anyways?”

You pat her shoulder, grinning now. She looks at you in curiosity, probably waiting for an answer.

“…Well, I had just confessed to someone. And I… I was rejected. It’s okay, though. I’m fine again, and we can go inside.”

Yamame nods and turns about, running back towards the entrance to the Yakumo home. You grin and begin to follow her, until you hear a sound behind you.

Step.

Step.

Step.

You wait a minute then turn about, finding that nothing is there… Aside from a red feather on the ground. You scratch your head as the feather wiggles about in the breeze. You hear Yamame call back to you from around the corner.

“Come on! Let’s go back in!”

[ ] Go back inside.
[ ] Pick up the feather.
[ ] “Actually, I’ll stay out here a little longer.” Investigate what might have been causing the noise of footsteps.
>> No. 5773
[ ] Pick up the feather.
>> No. 5774
[ ] Pick up the feather.
>> No. 5775
{X} Pick up the feather.
>> No. 5777
File 121390122678.jpg - (12.22KB , 237x240 , mariocape.jpg ) [iqdb]
5777
[X] Pick up the feather.
>> No. 5781
File 121390680816.jpg - (26.70KB , 300x350 , Yamame4.jpg ) [iqdb]
5781
You walk forward and examine the item. It appears to be much like one of Mystia’s feathers, but it’s… different. It’s similar yet entirely different. Near the feather you see what appear to be footprints. They sit there with only four footprints behind them. You look into the sky. It’s red, the color of the early morning in Mayohiga. You can hear cicadas calling out to each other, saying their early morning hellos. A day like this… it already seems that it will be… interesting.

“Futako! Come on, you need to get inside! Ran’s making breakfast, and it smells really good!”

You turn about and head towards the door, walking to the girl named Yamame.

“Sure. Let’s go.”

Step.

Step.

Step.

That noise… is it haunting you? You shrug your shoulders and continue into the house, closing the door behind you. The hard wood greets you with the noise that comes up with every step. Casually you walk down the hall, heading to your room. You open the door to find Yamame changing into her normal clothing. She smiles and greets you as she slips her top on.

“Hey there! Hurry up, or else me and Chen will eat your share!”

She bounds out of the room, rushing to the kitchen. You smile and sit on your bed. There’s no way Ran would start breakfast without you. Looking about, the room is basically how you left it, aside from the messy bed. The computer… You haven’t used it that much. You turn it on and find that someone had left a page open on the internet. It seems to be some kind of “wikia” place, and on the page there’s a name with a picture. It’s… Yukari? You look over the page and find that it lists information about Yukari and her relations to other people in Gensokyo. You notice another tab and open it to find a picture of her… and Ran… and Chen… oh god, what are they doing to that arm? You close the tab while looking away. You notice that the word document program is open, and you look at it to see a note from Renko.

>“Futako.
>If you’re reading this, then I guess Maribel and I have left.
>If that is the case, then please try to find out what’s up with this ‘Yukari’.
>I’m counting on you. It seems she isn’t all she appears.
>Also, look over that one wikia thing.
>I’m sure you can find a few things of interest.
>Always yours~
>Renko.”

You shake your head. She really is a silly girl. Well, you have plenty of time to get things done, so what should you do first? You could look at that wikia thing, or play with Chen and Yamame, or even just relax outside.

[ ] Play with Chen and Yamame.
[ ] Look at this ‘wikia’ thing.
[ ] Go outside and relax on the soft green hills.
>> No. 5782
{X} How about eat.
>> No. 5784
[x] Go and relax on Yukari's soft hills.
>> No. 5785
[ ] Go outside and relax on the soft green hills.
>> No. 5786
What happened to breakfast? And why didn't Yamame freak out when she saw we ain't big any more?
>> No. 5787
File 121390936734.jpg - (246.15KB , 604x850 , ktz080607.jpg ) [iqdb]
5787
>You notice another tab and open it to find a picture of her… and Ran… and Chen… oh god, what are they doing to that arm?
Well, at least it wasn't Dan Kim.
>> No. 5788
[x] Look at this ‘wikia’ thing.
Something's wrong with Yukari? This looks like a job for Superman.
>> No. 5789
>>5787
Am I the only one thinking that Chen looks incredibly moe in this picture, despite the fact that she's taking a chunk of flesh out of a severed human arm?
Or perhaps because of it?
>> No. 5790
>>5789
ℳℴℯ!
>> No. 5791
>>5789

It's because her face looks like she's deriving some kind of sexual gratification from eating a human.
>> No. 5792
[x] Look at this ‘wikia’ thing.

>>5789

A penny for every time I've heard that.
>> No. 5793
[x] Find them and apologize now - at least it's going to make dealing with them tomorrow easier.
[x] Start with Mima
>> No. 5794
>>5793

that
>> No. 5795
[X] Go get breakfast.
>> No. 5796
[x] Look at this ‘wikia’ thing.
>> No. 5800
File 121391362030.png - (44.87KB , 593x597 , CrazyMiko1.png ) [iqdb]
5800
This wikia thing… what if it has more than just Yukari on it? What if it lists other people in Gensokyo? You look over the whole thing, reading about many people whom it mentions. Reimu Hakurei, Rumia, Suika Ibuki, Alice Margatroid, Marisa Kirisame, Suwako Moriya, Remilia Scarlet, Tokiko, Rinnosuke Morichika, Keine and Mokou, Nitori and Momizi, Aya Shameimaru… There are a lot of people on here. More than you had ever expected to find on this, at least. Kappa and tengu, witches and gods, fairies and… a grue? It all seems like a lot to take in. You shake your head and look up information on places in Gensokyo. You notice a few familiar places, such as Kourin, Hakugyokuro, Mayohiga, and the Hakurei Shrine. Then there’s some you aren’t as familiar with. The Moriya Shrine, the Forest of Magic, Higan… Huh. There are an awful lot of places. You shrug and leave the computer to go outside.

Step. Step. Step.

Even on the roof you hear that noise. You rush outside and get up on the roof to find that it’s gone, though there’s another red feather for you. You take it and look out at the horizon. The sun is starting to rise, and you can see the trees in the distance. They all span on for a great, long ways. The empty village seems calm as cats frolic about in it, and the house below is full of people that you care about. You sigh and walk over to the side of the house and sit, hanging your feet over the side. A slight wind picks up, cooling you a little. It gains in momentum and snatches your hat away. This shocks you, and you begin to chase after your hat as a result. It flies off into the woods, leading you into something you may not want to be in.

You eventually find your hat caught on a branch. Pulling it off is difficult, but you manage it. An odd sound then fills your ears, the sound of something exploding.

“…ive them… ack!”

A commotion is taking place over in another part of the woods. You follow the sounds and they gradually form full voices, speaking back and forth.

“You bully! Those are mine, give them back!”

“Sorry, kid, but I need the money.”

You continue to draw closer, and then you feel something ram into your face. You hit the ground with a thud as footsteps draw closer.

“…You?”

Looking up, your sight is met with the gaze of a girl who has two small horns protruding from her head, and what seem to be two red wings on her back. She looks shocked, but not as shocked as the shrine maiden you just ran into. Reimu pushes off of you and grabs a bundle of books that is lying on the ground. She frowns as you stand, and points at you with a look of hatred contorting her face.

“YOU. What are you doing here? Haven’t you caused me enough trouble?”

[ ] “I was chasing my hat. I’ll be leaving now.”
[ ] “I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”
[ ] “I was wandering around in the woods and I just happened to run into you.”
>> No. 5806
>>5800
[ ] Cherry Tree Forest
>> No. 5808
[ ] “I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”
>> No. 5809
[ ] “I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”

SCREWED
>> No. 5811
[x] “I was wandering around in the woods and I just happened to run into you.”
[x] "Who was that?"
>> No. 5812
[x] “I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”

Fuck you Reimu! Stop stealing Tokiko's stuff!
>> No. 5813
[x] “I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”
>> No. 5819
File 121391596459.jpg - (95.88KB , 500x631 , CrazyMiko2.jpg ) [iqdb]
5819
“I came here to help this girl get her books back, you evil bitch!”

Reimu cringes as you finish this sentence. She charges at you with that odd stick thing and knocks you over. You get up to see that the girl that was with her is hiding behind a tree. A foot lands on your chest, and you grab it. You’re dragged along the ground as the shrine maiden struggles.

“Ugh, let me go! I’ll teach you to burn my shrine, and stop me from taking my fee!”

She slams the stick against your head, and you fall off of her leg. She flies up into the air and glares down at you.

“If you want a fight, then bring it on! I’m not afraid of some freak like you. You’re just as weak as that poor excuse for a youkai.”

You fly up to meet her in the air. You push back so that you’re three yards away. Four. Five. There, that should be enough. You grab your dagger, and you then notice a red cloth that tagged along with it. This distracts you as some form of ball hits you in the face. You begin to fall, but you quickly regain your composure. Untying the red cloth is easy, and you then throw it about your shoulders, tying it around your neck. The tattered edges blow about as the wind makes herself known, and as the horrible shrine maiden flies at you. You dodge her and prepare an attack of your own.

“Taste this!”

Combining what you know of danmaku and using the dagger is easy enough, and you shoot nine danmaku bullets at the shrine maiden. She dodges your attacks and flies back up to fire a few rounds at you. Once again, you dodge. You take the battle up even higher into the sky, and you then use the cloned daggers as bullets again, firing another nine rounds at her. They fly apart and then curve in, making for a rather nice attack. Reimu tries to dodge but is struck by one of the bullets, and she drops the books as a result. You have a great opening now, so you…

[ ] Fire off a large number of makeshift bullets, as if you were using a spell card of sorts.
[ ] Let Reimu escape. She dropped what seemed important, so she can go.
[ ] Close in and slash at her with your dagger.
>> No. 5820
[ ] Let Reimu escape. She dropped what seemed important, so she can go.

Damaging the bitch's ego > physically attacking her
>> No. 5822
[X] Let Reimu escape. She dropped what seemed important, so she can go.

Tokiko. Books.
>> No. 5824
[ ] Let Reimu escape. She dropped what seemed important, so she can go.
>> No. 5826
[x] Close in and ruffle her hair.
>> No. 5827
[x] Let Reimu escape. She dropped what seemed important, so she can go.
>> No. 5828
[ ] Dodge
>> No. 5830
File 121391782580.jpg - (213.44KB , 697x700 , Tokiko1.jpg ) [iqdb]
5830
You decide to just float there. You fold your arms and look at the Miko, your new ‘cape’ swaying in the wind behind you. You glance down and notice a few scratches on your jacket that you should take care of later while you wait for her to react. She floats there, glaring at you.

“Come on! Aren’t you going to use some kind of big attack now? Maybe you could be like that padded maid and throw millions of daggers at me, or be like that hungry ghost and make a fan of dagger, and then launch bullets at me from the thing!”

You shake your head.

“You’re too weak, Maiden of Hakurei. Come back when you can challenge a filthy half-breed and win.”

You clone a dagger and toss it at her, grinning. She narrowly dodges it before it vanishes. An angered look comes across her face, and she pouts as she turns to leave.

“I have better things to do then mess with a stupid half-youkai and a weak youkai. You’re a waste of time.”

She flies off into the distance, leaving you there. You float down to the ground, and find that the one girl had been waiting for you. She’s gripping her books close to her chest, smiling. As you land, she fidgets her wings about, flapping them in a rather cute fashion.

“U-Uhmm… Hello. My name is Tokiko. What you did there was really amazing, and I thought…”

You grin and take her hand, planting a small kiss on it. Her face lights up as you pull back and rest your hands on your hips, grinning at her.

“It’s a pleasure, Miss Tokiko. I’m Futako of Mayohiga, protector of all youkai!”

You pump you hand against your chest and grin. Tokiko raises a hand to her mouth and laughs.

“I see. So then, I guess I owe you something in return for helping me, right?”

She flaps her wings twice and grins. Her hand meets yours, and she begins to tug you along with her.

“Come on. I’ll treat you to some food back at my house.”

Her hand… It’s soft. Soft and white, nice and clean. You look over her and notice the odd coloring of her hair, and the interesting outfit she’s wearing. Though… As stunning as this girl is, you should get back to Mayohiga for breakfast, shouldn’t you?

[ ] Tell Tokiko that you need to get back to Mayohiga.
[ ] Follow Tokiko. Nobody should mind you eating breakfast somewhere else.
[ ] Ask Tokiko if she’d rather eat breakfast at your home.
>> No. 5831
>>5830
[ ] Follow Tokiko. Nobody should mind you eating breakfast somewhere else.

Tokiko route is a GO.
>> No. 5832
[x] Follow Tokiko. Nobody should mind you eating breakfast somewhere else.

Gets us away from Ran for a while to cool down.
>> No. 5833
[ ] Follow Tokiko. Nobody should mind you eating breakfast somewhere else.
>> No. 5835
You grin. There’s nothing wrong with getting to know a new friend, right? You follow as Tokiko tugs on your hand, and you get next to her. A large smile is on her face, and she seems to have a spring in her step as the two of you walk along. She looks over at you and shows you her toothy grin. She has rather flat teeth, for a youkai.

“So then, you said that you live with the Yakumos, right? Does that mean you get to spend a lot of time around Yukari?”

You blink and give her an odd stare.

“Well, yes, but… How do you know who Yukari is? Are you a stalker or something?”

She shakes her head, still holding onto your hand.

“Of course not! Yukari is the great youkai who helped put up the Great Border! If it wasn’t for her, then more people would be in danger of youkai attacks.”

“Aren’t you a youkai? Doesn’t that mean you should eat people, as well?”

She shakes her head and laughs.

“No, not at all! I like people a lot, but not for food. In fact, I like everyone! Well… Other than Reimu, that is. She’s a real jerk.”

So Tokiko doesn’t like Reimu, either? That’s nice to know. It means that you two are at least on the same side of you hate for her. Tokiko points up ahead at a small shack that has steam coming out of the chimney.

“There it is! My home! Come on, I have a lot of things to ask you after breakfast.”

She tugs on your hand again and leads you to her shack, and then takes you in. Books adorn the walls of the home, with two doors in between all the literature. She leads you through one door into a small kitchen, where some cucumbers and tomatoes are laid out. She rummages about and gathers some more things as you sit, and she then runs over to you with a sandwich. She smiles as you take the item, and she quickly prepares one for herself.

“Thank you for the food~”

After the small prayer the two of you begin to eat. The sandwich is rather tasty and filling, though it’s a mere bonus to being able to meet this odd girl. The two of you sit there, eating, as thought enter your mind about things you could ask her.

[ ] “Why do you have so many books?”
[ ] “What all do you know about Yukari?”
[ ] “Do you have anybody else visiting soon?”
>> No. 5838
>>5835
[ ] “Why do you have so many books?”
[ ] “Do you have anybody else visiting soon?”

In this order. When she says something like "no, I don't get visitors often" and is all ronery, we can be like "Well, I can come visit you again!"
>> No. 5840
[x] “Why do you have so many books?”
[x] “Do you have anybody else visiting soon?”
>> No. 5846
[x] “Why do you have so many books?”
[x] “Do you have anybody else visiting soon?”
>> No. 5848
[x] “Why do you have so many books?”
[x] “Do you have anybody else visiting soon?”
>> No. 5852
New thread time?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 5853
[x] Yes.
>> No. 8105
[X] No.
This Thread will be OVER 9000