[Return]
Archived thread

File 121269725350.jpg - (225.83KB , 800x818 , GAPinsanity3.jpg ) [iqdb]
4630 No. 4630
She reaches out, and slams her fist against your cheek. Her eyes seem ablaze, and she sounds like an entirely different person.
“I told you, this is an order. If you happen to refuse my orders, then everyone you knew could only guess that you had been spirited away.”
She huffs and holds her parasol out like a club.
“If you don’t obey me, than I’ll have to train you like a dog.”
A spike extends from the tip of her parasol as she places it next to your neck. She licks her teeth as she slides it along your skin.
“Do you want to be my dog, Tako-chan?”
You shake your head.
“No. I just don’t want to abandon Ren.”
Yukari slams the umbrella against your chest and laughs, lifting it back up as it should be.
“Very well then. I hope you enjoy your kennel.”
She disappears in a flash, and you’re left alone in the void of eyes. They all point at you, and you can’t look anywhere where they aren’t. An intense cold begins to surround your being.

[ ] Yell out for Yukari; tell her to get rid of Ren.
[ ] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.

>> No. 4632
[X] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.

On our own?
>> No. 4633
[ ] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.
>> No. 4634
[ ] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.
>> No. 4635
[x] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.

FUUUUUUCK.
>> No. 4636
File 121269778914.png - (293.24KB , 703x396 , 1198633976097.png ) [iqdb]
4636
... Goddamnit Yukari.
>> No. 4637
[z] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.
>> No. 4638
[ ] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.

Holy fuck. Yukari's gone more insane!
>> No. 4639
File 121269792786.jpg - (49.58KB , 269x269 , ran_what.jpg ) [iqdb]
4639
[x] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.
lol wtf
>> No. 4640
[X] Accept the cold, and look for a way out.

I knew this was going too well.
>> No. 4641
[ ] CHECK FOR PENIS

I am very worried
>> No. 4642
>>4641

Dammit Scorn! Nows not the time to be checking for your dick in a magical void!
>> No. 4643
You accept the cold as you float about this dark space, looking for any sign of an exit. You wander around for a while until a hand taps your head. It’s Yukari. You turn about to face her and see that she has the same insane expression.
“So, will you give up?”
You shake your head.
“No, there must be something important about that cat if you want it gone.”
Yukari laughs as you shake in the chill of the void. She returns to Mayohiga through a portal that opens up behind her.
“Very well then. You seem stubborn, which should help when I truly need you.”
She disappears. You cover your arms as you shiver in this freeze. This… Cold? Where is it coming from, anyways? It wasn’t this cold when you first entered the void, so does that mean a gap somewhere is letting cold air in? You stumble about in the darkness until you find a portal that leads to the outer world again. It seems that you’re deep in the earth, and that you have no means of escape. You walk about for a while until you hear a rustling noise behind you. You turn to see a figure hanging from the roof, arms spread to either side.
“So, who is it that dares enter this cavern?”
She has a feminine voice, and teeters about on what looks like a line connecting her to the roof.

[ ] Back away from this… thing.
[ ] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.
>> No. 4644
[X] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.

Yamame? Rumia?

Well, Yamame would probably help us.
>> No. 4645
[ ] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.
>> No. 4646
[ ] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.
>> No. 4647
[x] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.

Fucking hell.
>> No. 4648
[z] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.
>> No. 4649
[X] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.

From PC-98 to TH11. Wicked.
>> No. 4650
[x] Ask the figure if they could help a lost oni.
>> No. 4651
Well, I've hit a wall for now. I'll think this situation over for a while and then post again.
>> No. 4652
>>4649

Why do you not give us more delicious Sanae and Hina?
>> No. 4653
Sorry about leaving you all for so long. I was being lazy.

Writing.
>> No. 4654
File 121270952648.jpg - (49.23KB , 500x500 , yamame1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4654
“Could you help a lost oni find her home, miss?”
She falls to the ground and turns to land on her feet. She trots over to you and nods.
“Sure, do you know where one might be?”
Ah. Right. You have no horn. You ask her if she could help you get back to the surface, and she nods.
“I guess. Not many people come around here, so this is more fun.”
You and the girl begin to ascend the tunnels, and she takes the lead. You follow behind her, making sure you have the right footing as you move up. The darkness before you is annoying, but you can still see this girl to some extent. She has an odd outfit on, which isn’t saying much in Gensokyo, and she’s blonde. She seems to be a rather small girl, and you wonder what she’s doing down here.
“Hey lady, are you wondering why I’m here?”
You move back in surprise, but then continue your ascent.
“Actually, yes.”
She giggles.
“Sometimes people appear down here, and they ask me why I live down here. The reason is because I’m a spider!”
“What.”
“A spider youkai, that is. I live down here and mostly just eat whatever tiny things come by. It’s been a while since I saw anyone else here.”
You continue your ascent, marching behind the girl.

[ ] “How far is it to the surface?”
[ ] “Why are there no webs down here?”
[ ] “I’m Futako, who’re you?”
>> No. 4655
[ ] “I’m Futako, who’re you?”
>> No. 4656
[x] “I’m Futako, who’re you?"
Did Futako lose BOTH of her horns?
That must be pretty demasculating.
>> No. 4657
[X] “I’m Futako, who’re you?”

On another note, I foresee a bright future for Yamame and Wriggle in H-doujins.

Maybe Wriggle will start being on the receiving end of it, for once.
>> No. 4658
>>4657
So far I've had horrible luck in finding any h-doujins of Wriggle. Direct me to some?
>> No. 4659
>>4658

There's some on world of gensokyo but from what I remember it's todlerkon and Wriggle is the one on top.
>> No. 4660
File 121271144720.jpg - (406.12KB , 800x823 , 120785497889.jpg ) [iqdb]
4660
“Hey. My name is Futako. You are?”
The girl continues to climb.
“I’m Yamame. Nice to meet you Miss Futako.”
You climb a little more before she speaks again.
“I was wondering, can you fly?”
You nod you head, and she sighs.
“Good. Stay there.”
She crawls down and crawls onto you, and then rests on your shoulders.
“Giddy up!”
She grins and holds onto your head. You shrug as you fly up the cave, making much better time than you did before.
“So, why are you down here?”
You shrug. You honestly don’t understand what was going on with Yukari back there. You sigh as Yamame pats your head.
“It’s okay, it must feel horrible to be lost down here. But you have me, right?”
You avoid another sigh as the two of you land on a stable surface. The ground is oddly smooth and flat here, and it would appear that thi- What. You see a flash of red fly at you, and you barely dodge the attack. You focus your eyes to see a young girl with two…wings? She’s watching you with a frown.
“Where am I? Take me back!”
She jumps at you but you evade her again. A smell of strong chemicals begins to fill the air.

[ ] Tell Yamame to run, stay here and fight.
[ ] Tell Yamame to fight, run like an idiot.
[ ] Hit the bricks with the spider girl in tow.
>> No. 4661
[x] Tell Yamame to run, stay here.
[x] "Where's 'back'?"
>> No. 4662
[x] Tell Yamame to run, stay here.
[x] "Where's 'back'?"
>> No. 4663
[x] Tell Yamame to run, stay here.
[x] "Where's 'back'?"
>> No. 4664
File 121271300863.jpg - (700.04KB , 1200x1500 , 120797155853.jpg ) [iqdb]
4664
“Yamame, run.”
You wait to hear her leave, and then you realize that she wasn’t even there. She already disappeared. You shake your head and turn to this new girl.
“Could you tell me where ‘back’ might be?”
The girl lunges at you again, and you dodge her attacks again. She glares at you and speaks up.
“My home! That mean lady put me in here, and you must be working with her! Now take…”
Her wings spread, and the crystals begin to shine.
“Me…”
The chemical smell grows stronger, and light fills the cavern.
“HOOOOME!”
Lights erupt from her wings, and you recognize the danmaku. You evade her bullets, dodging between the masses of light. She continues to attack you, and you avoid her. She lunges, but you jump backwards, falling a little. She springs at you to no avail, as you duck and take off in the other direction. She comes at you again, her eyes bright with rage.
“I WANT TO GO HOME!”
She jumps forwards with a large metal object and points it towards you, smiling in a devilish manner. She spreads her wings again and the lights begin to reappear.

[ ] Jump forward and tackle her.
[ ] Run to the left.
[ ] Run to the right.
>> No. 4665
[x] Jump forward and tackle her.
>> No. 4666
[X] Jump forward and tackle her.
[X] Tackle her into a hug.

>“I WANT TO GO HOME!”

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I want to go home
>> No. 4667
[x] Jump forward and tackle her.
[x] "I can't take you home if I'm broken, you know. Please calm down."
>> No. 4668
I think I'm done for today. I'll be back tommorow.
>> No. 4669
[ ] Tasukette Eir-I mean, Ran!
>> No. 4670
We need to reunite ourselves with Suika because without her, Yukari is going to try her hardest to kill us and so therefore we must turn to our strongest ally.
>> No. 4671
>>4666
Let me go home
Why dont they let me go home
This is the worst trip Ive ever been on

[ ] Jump forward and tackle her.

At last! A chance to put that cock to use!
>> No. 4673
[X] Jump forward and tackle her.
>> No. 4676
[X] Jump forward and tackle her.
[X] Tackle her into a hug.
[X] "I'm actually in the same predicament as you are. Albeit different circumstances. I may not be able to do much, but I'll try to help you if I can."
>> No. 4677
[x] Jump forward and tackle her.
[x] Tackle her into a hug.
[x] "I'm actually in the same predicament as you are. Albeit different circumstances. I may not be able to do much, but I'll try to help you if I can."

Flan helpan gaems.
>> No. 4678
[ ] Jump forward and tackle her.
[ ] Tackle her into a hug.
[ ] "I'm actually in the same predicament as you are. Albeit different circumstances. I may not be able to do much, but I'll try to help you if I can."

Goddammit Yukari. Stranding us is one thing, but Flandre?
>> No. 4679
File 121274073516.jpg - (24.93KB , 514x293 , ZAWAZAWA.jpg ) [iqdb]
4679
Getting Flandre to calm the fuck down and taking her to SDM is one thing.
Having to face Sakuya after we stole all of her pads is going to be a whole new league.
Clench those teeth, Futako.
>> No. 4680
>>4671

Oh wow. I recognize that song somehow. Forgot the name but my dad liked to listen to it.
>> No. 4681
>>4680

Sloop John B.
>> No. 4682
[x] Jump forward and tackle her.
[x] Tackle her into a hug.
[x] "I'm actually in the same predicament as you are. Albeit different circumstances. I may not be able to do much, but I'll try to help you if I can."

Seconding this.
>> No. 4683
File 12127684598.png - (243.26KB , 600x600 , 120907220766.png ) [iqdb]
4683
You get your footing right, and leap forwards. You land on the girl, though the metal object goes through your stomach. Blood leaks out as you hold the girl down, embracing her.
“H-hey! Let me go, I don’t want to…”
She struggles, her wings flopping about behind her. You struggle to remove the metal object from your gut, and manage to dislodge it. You pick the girl up and hold her in your arms, petting her hair.
“I’m actually in the same predicament as you are.”
You laugh a little. This is an odd situation, isn’t it?
“…albeit different circumstances.”
The girl struggles again. You tell her to calm down, and she eventually does.
“I may not be able to do much, but… I’ll try to help you if I can.”
She shivers, and sniffs once or twice.
“Really? You’ll help me get back to Remi-Onee-chan?”
You nod, and begin to fly down the path before you. Whatever Yukari had that nurse do; it seems to have had no effect on your ability to fly, though you still feel that something important is missing. You shake this feeling as a familiar presence lands on your back.
“So you calmed her down, huh?”
You nod, and the girl rests her arms on your head.
“I see. Turn up here. To the right.”
You follow her directions, and find yourself on a path leading up. The girl jumps off of your back, and you turn to see her standing there, holding her thumb to her teeth.
“Well…I guess this is goodbye, huh?”

[ ] Insist that she follow you to the surface.
[ ] Ask her why she isn’t coming with you.
[ ] Tell her goodbye and leave.
>> No. 4684
[x] Ask her why she isn’t coming with you.
>> No. 4685
[ ] Ask her why she isn’t coming with you.
>> No. 4686
[ ] Ask her why she isn’t coming with you.
[ ] REACH FOR PENOR
>> No. 4688
Just a note here, I'm planning on waiting 1 hour before closing the voting from now on. It seems like you all can come up with something better when it isn't just first to 3.
>> No. 4689
[x] Kneel down. "I'm sorry... It must be lonely having practically no contact with anyone."
>> No. 4690
[z] Kneel down. "I'm sorry... It must be lonely having practically no contact with anyone."
>> No. 4691
[ ] Kneel down. "I'm sorry... It must be lonely having practically no contact with anyone."
>> No. 4692
File 121277165994.jpg - (44.02KB , 600x600 , 1211824342615.jpg ) [iqdb]
4692
[x] Kneel down. "I'm sorry... It must be lonely having practically no contact with anyone."
>> No. 4693
[x] "OPEN CHEST!" Punch her in the sternum.
>> No. 4694
I'm going to update later. Don't expect much activity today.
>> No. 4696
Diary Entry Number 5 (Actually 6)
Date: 2 ¾ years before you entered Gensokyo.
Writer: Futako

Dear Diary,
Today was hectic. Maribel and Renko were excited about trying out some odd costumes. I still don’t see why men find maid outfits so appealing. They’re tasteful, but… It seems like an odd fetish to me. We changed back into our normal clothing and went to shop. I bought a new camera that is supposed to have the ability to see in the dark. I sometimes get confused by this thing, since it can be hard to use. I get the most of it though, and it should be simple to use once I actually need it.

Other than that news, I also asked my mother more about the history of the shrine. She said something about the portal to Hell, and how demons would constantly escape from it and attempt to seduce women to have their children. Apparently the offspring are supposed to be used for freeing the Devil himself that lurks those dark caverns of the earth. Sounds pretty screwy, huh?
>> No. 4697
File 121277959839.png - (209.67KB , 800x800 , yamame2.png ) [iqdb]
4697
You kneel in front of the girl and sigh.
“I’m sorry…”
She kicks a rock with her foot, holding her hands behind her back. She seems embarrassed and sad at the same time.
“…It must be lonely having practically no contact with anyone.”
The girl huffs and turns about, shaking her head.
“No, no… It’s okay. I’m used to living like this. So long as I can have a friend every once in a while… Well, I’ll be fine. You probably have people that care about you waiting to see you again… There’s a shrine nearby. I think that a village is close to it. You should be really happy there.”
She stays turned around, not showing you her face. She sways a little, her little ponytail flipping about behind her head. You can finally see her clearer now. She seems to be an elegant little girl, after you look at her closer. Her neat and clean dress, her pale skin, the golden locks of hair on her head…Does she have no family? You feel sad when you think about this, and you wonder if you should try to help her out. She did, after all, bring you up the cavern.

[ ] Say goodbye and leave her there. Thank her for her help.
[ ] Tell her that she’s important to you, and that you’d like it if she could come along with you.
>> No. 4699
I guess I'll return to first to 3 for now, since I'm feeling more motivated.
>> No. 4700
[x] "Please come with me. Loneliness is something that no one should have to bear. I'd love to get know you better as well."
>> No. 4701
[ ] "Please come with me. Loneliness is something that no one should have to bear. I'd love to get know you better as well."
>> No. 4702
[x] "Please come with me. Loneliness is something that no one should have to bear. I'd love to get know you better as well."
>> No. 4703
You grab her shoulder and grin.
“Please, come with me.”
She jumps a little, and you continue to speak.
“Loneliness is something that no one should have to bear. I’d love to get to know you better as well.”
She shakes a little more, and her voice trembles.
“R…Really?”
She turns about, clutching her dress with two hands. Tears run down her face and she sniffs.
“You’ll really take me with you?”
You nod, and she jumps into your arms, hugging you tight. She remains quiet as you leave the cave with her and the winged girl, walking out to see the crescent moon. The girl jumps and looks at you.
“Oh, right! My name is Flandre Scarlet, and my sister is Remilia Scarlet. We live on an island in the middle of a big lake. Could you take me there now? …Please?”
You ruffle her hair and smile.
“It’ll be no problem.”
She pokes your middle for a second and blushes.
“U-Um… Sorry about that.”
You remember the wound you got from the metal object going through your middle. You shrug and pat her head again.
“It’s okay. I’ll be fine in no time. Now, where to first…”

[ ] Take Flandre to her home.
[ ] STOMP STOMP STOMP
>> No. 4704
[ ] STOMP STOMP STOMP

HAHAHAHA-- No

[X] Take Flandre to her home.
>> No. 4705
[ ] Take Flandre to her home.
>> No. 4706
[x] Take Flandre to her home.
>> No. 4707
[ ] Take Flandre to her home.
>> No. 4708
{X} Take Flandre to her home.
>> No. 4711
File 121278601855.png - (94.91KB , 500x350 , 120811875584.png ) [iqdb]
4711
“Where is your home, Flandre?”
She pouts and folds her arms.
“I told you already! It’s on… Oh, which direction?”
She scratches her head and laughs.
“U-Uhm… I don’t know, really. I think… Huh…”
You take off, and she follows you.
“Hey! What are you doing?”
You look at Flandre and grin.
“Looking for your home. In fact, I see a house on an island down there.”
The two of you fly down to the island, and land a little ways past the gate. You see that the house is a scarlet colored mansion, surrounded by a large garden. It seems out of place in this Japanese world of Gensokyo, and the flowers all seem rather foreign. Flandre tugs your sleeve and leads you to the door. You knock, and wait a minute.
“…”
“I wonder where Sakuya is.”
Sakuya? The woman you stole the pads from? If she’s here, then that must mean that she’ll be after your head, right? No sooner then when you finish thinking that do you feel a sharpness on the back of your neck.
“So, it’s you, huh?”
Flandre’s wings spread out and Yamame stands up and jumps towards the woman, an angry expression on her face.

[ ] Stop Yamame.
[ ] Apologize for stealing the pads.
[ ] Calm Flandre down.
>> No. 4714
[x] Stop Yamame.
[x] Calm Flandre down.
[x] Tell them both to go somewhere for a while and let the two of you talk.
[x] Apologize for stealing the pads.

Saying "SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR PADS LOL" needs to wait until you and Sakuya are alone, imo.
>> No. 4716
[x] Stop Yamame.
[x] Calm Flandre down.
[x] "I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier. I was in the wrong. Please accept my humble apology."
>> No. 4717
[x] Stop Yamame.
[x] Calm Flandre down.
[x] "I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier. I was in the wrong. Please accept my humble apology."

Hope our dagger isn't missing if shit goes down.
>> No. 4719
[ ] Stop Yamame.
[ ] Calm Flandre down.
[ ] "I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier. I was in the wrong. Please accept my humble apology."

Fucking hell. Hope we can explain to Sakuya why we're with Flandre.
>> No. 4731
[ ] Stop Yamame.
[ ] Calm Flandre down.
[ ] "I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier. I was in the wrong. Please accept my humble apology."
>> No. 4732
How does Futako has a regen hax?
>> No. 4733
>>4732

She doesn't. Where are you seeing that she does?
>> No. 4734
Wait, I thought Yamame ran off... when did she rejoin us?
>> No. 4735
>>4733
Um, giant spike through the middle of her body?
>> No. 4736
>>4735

Oh right.

Nineball didn't specify how deep the wound was though.
>> No. 4737
>>4736

Addendum to this post because I don't feel like deleting.

Or didn't specify how life threatening the wound actually was.
>> No. 4738
>>4736
Don't think this is the first time, though.
>> No. 4748
You tell Yamame to stop, and she lands back on the ground. You then get away from Sakuya’s knife and pat Flandre’s shoulder.
“It’s okay Flan, I’m not hurt.”
You shake her a little to calm her down, and then Sakuya puts the knife to your neck again.
“What are you doing with the Mistress’ sister, you scum?”
You brush the knife off your neck and turn to her, taking a slight bow.
“I’m sorry for what I did to you earlier, Miss Izayoi. I was in the wrong, and I hope you accept my thanks.”
She gives you a confused look, but then nods her head.
“I see, so you had that Gap Youkai change your age.”
The knife disappears, and she takes a deeper bow than you did.
“I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions. At first I thought you had stolen Miss Flandre from the mansion, but I see now that you had merely brought her back.”
The woman sighs, and disappears. Flandre stands still for a second before becoming a frenzy of excitement. She tugs your arm and grins.
“Come on! I want you to meet my sister, she’s really nice! She’s also friends with that gap lady, and she’ll probably be there too! Come oooooon!”
She tugs your arm again and you nod, and follow her into the mansion. She leads you through various halls that are filled with what appear to be fairies in maid uniforms, all of which flee upon seeing the girl. You are led up a few flights of stairs, and then even more of the stairs. The mansion didn’t look nearly this big from the outside. You shake your head and continue following Flandre up the mansion’s stairs, Yamame clutching your other hand the whole way. You eventually find yourself in front of a large door, which Flandre pushes open. She runs in and begins to cheer.
“Hey, you’re here! And that gap lady too, she’s right here! Come on lady, they’re both here!”

[ ] Peek in first.
[ ] Walk right in with Yamame in tow.
[ ] Dash in and ask Yukari what the hell her problem is.
>> No. 4750
[X] Walk right in with Yamame in tow.
[X] "We meet again, Yukari... or should I say, mother?"
>> No. 4751
[z] Walk right in with Yamame in tow.
[z] "We meet again, Yukari... or should I say, mother?"
>> No. 4752
[X] Walk right in with Yamame in tow.
[X] "We meet again, Yukari... or should I say, mother?"
>> No. 4755
File 121279540586.png - (97.03KB , 333x350 , 120880966160.png ) [iqdb]
4755
You gently tug Yamame’s arm and walk into the room. A girl with blue hair is sitting on a large bed next to Flandre, and Yukari is hanging out of a gap. You grin and walk towards them.
“We meet again Yukari, or should I say… Mom?”
Yukari laughs to herself and opens a fan over her face.
“I see that you’ve passed.”
You stop walking and stand there, dumbfounded. Passed? What could she mean? You ask her, and the blue haired girl laughs.
“Yukari and I made a bet on whether or not you could calm down my sister and bring her back here after being lost in a cave deep in the earth. I would have called that girl there a way of cheating, but I decided not to.”
She points at Yamame who cringes for a second. She looks up at you and you smile.
“Yamame, this is Yukari. I believe her tricking me must be how we met.”
Yukari laughs and puts the fan down.
“Yes, I did have you going. That whole act of mine was a way to play with you, and to be entertained with my friend Remilia.”
She gestures towards the girl in pink. The girl gives you a slight wave before crossing her arms.
“That would be me. I believe Yukari called you a taco, yes?”
You shake your head and object.
“Futako, not a taco.”
Remilia laughs and holds a hand to her mouth, grinning from ear to ear.
“Yes, yes. You are quite fun to play with, Futako. I’m pleased to meet you.”
You take a second to cool down, and then Yukari addresses you again.
“Now then, we should be getting home. It’s very late, and I imagine that girl there might like to get a good nights sleep in her new home. You do plan to bring her with us, right, Tako-chan?”
Flandre pouts and pumps her fists.
“Aww, I wanted her to stay longer. She’s a really nice lady…”

[ ] Lift up Yamame. “I’m going to take you home!” Then go home with Yukari.
[ ] Insist on staying here a little longer. Flandre seems to really like you, right?
[ ] Tell Yukari that the girl is named Yamame.
>> No. 4757
>“Yukari and I made a bet on whether or not you could calm down my sister and bring her back here after being lost in a cave deep in the earth."

...

[x] "So that whole debacle over Ren was a part of your game too, Yukari?"
>> No. 4758
[x] Hau~
>> No. 4759
[x] "So that whole debacle over Ren was a part of your game too, Yukari?"
[x] Pat Flandre's head. Smile. "Maybe we can play again some other time Flan." Turn to Yamame. "Yamame? Would you like to live with me? We're friends after all right?"
>> No. 4760
[x] "So that whole debacle over Ren was a part of your game too, Yukari?"
[x] Pat Flandre's head. Smile. "Maybe we can play again some other time Flan." Turn to Yamame. "Yamame? Would you like to live with me? We're friends after all right?"

Spiderloli moe~
>> No. 4761
[ ] "So that whole debacle over Ren was a part of your game too, Yukari?"
[ ] Pat Flandre's head. Smile. "Maybe we can play again some other time Flan." Turn to Yamame. "Yamame? Would you like to live with me? We're friends after all right?"
>> No. 4762
[x] Pat Flandre's head. Smile. "Maybe we can play again some other time Flan." Turn to Yamame. "Yamame? Would you like to live with me? We're friends after all right?"

Get Yukari to turn us back to normal too.
>> No. 4768
File 121279926727.jpg - (92.14KB , 803x592 , 120855074521.jpg ) [iqdb]
4768
You shake your head and think. So… What about Ren?
“Yukari, was that thing about Ren a lie too?”
She shakes, and lunges at you. She slams her feet down next to either side of your chest and glares down at you.
“Are you kidding me? That sort of thing…”
You tremble while wondering what she plans to say.
“…Pfffffff… Ha… Hahahahahahahahaha…”
She begins to laugh like a mad man and falls over in front of you.
“Y-Your face was p-PFFFFFFFFFF!! H-Hilarious!”
She falls over laughing and shakes her head.
“I was kidding about that. Sorry for the scare.”
She climbs back into the gap and grins. You walk over to Flandre and pat her head, smiling.
“Maybe we could play again some time, Flan.”
You turn to Yamame and grab her hand.
“And Yamame? Would you like to live with me? We’re friends, after all. Right?”
A silence follows, until two girls jump onto you, each hugging you and calling you
“Onee-sama!”
The two cling to either side of you and blush, glaring at each other. You get them off and carry Yamame into the gap, waving to Flandre and Remilia. You reappear in Mayohiga to find that Suika is awake, talking with Ran and Yukari.

[ ] Show Yamame your room, and tell her that she can sleep there if she’d like.
[ ] Suggest having a drinking party with Suika, Ran, and Yukari.
[ ] Look for Maribel.
>> No. 4771
[ ] Hugging Yamame tightly. "Welcome to your new home Yamame."
[ ] Show Yamame your room. "You can sleep with if you'd like."
>> No. 4772
[x] Hugging Yamame tightly. "Welcome to your new home Yamame."
[x] Show Yamame your room. "You can sleep with if you'd like."
>> No. 4773
[x] Hugging Yamame tightly. "Welcome to your new home Yamame."
[x] Show Yamame your room. "You can sleep with if you'd like."

Ran's gonna patch us up right?
>> No. 4774
[x] Hugging Yamame tightly. "Welcome to your new home Yamame."
[x] Show Yamame your room. "You can sleep with me if you'd like."
>> No. 4775
[x] Hugging Yamame tightly. "Welcome to your new home Yamame."
[x] Show Yamame your room. "You can sleep with me if you'd like."
>> No. 4786
File 121280246218.jpg - (145.05KB , 500x707 , yamame3.jpg ) [iqdb]
4786
You hug Yamame, who doesn’t squirm in the least. She hugs you back and smiles.
“Welcome to your new home, Yamame.”
She rubs her head against your chest and her grin grows wider.
“So I can really stay here? I can rally live in this place?”
You nod, and she lets out a cheer. You take her down the hall to your room and set her down.
“This is my room. I was thinking you could sleep with me in here, if you’d like.”
She turns to you and swings her arms.
“Really? I can really sleep here?”
You nod, and she jumps up and hugs you.
“You’re great, Onee-sama! Really, really great!”
You laugh with her and ignore how her foot hit your wound. The door opens and Ran walks in.
“Ah, Futako. Still large, I see. I believe you were injured, yes?”
You nod, and Ran smiles.
“Come with me. I’ll have to get that fixed up.”
You follow her down the hall to the same room where she had healed you before. She gathers what she needs for the procedure and turns to you, smiling.
“I was wondering, do you want to return to your normal size? I think it would be much better for when you run into your friends again. I was also thinking… Do you want to be put to sleep with drugs, or would you rather have me ease your pain after I do my business with a little… Well, you know. The oni and Yukari are already in there drinking it.”

[ ] Return to your old self.
[ ] Remain large.

[ ] Ask for her to use drugs to keep you from feeling pain.
[ ] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4792
[x] Return to your old self.
[x] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4793
[x] Return to your old self.

[x] Ask for her to use drugs to keep you from feeling pain.
Not even a drunken party is worth missing out on a chance to see MR. BANANA.
>> No. 4794
[ ] Return to your old self.
[ ] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4795
[x] Return to your old self.
[x] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.

Being old is nice, but causing Ran moe overdose is better.
>> No. 4796
[x] Return to your old self.
[x] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4797
[x] Return to your old self.
[x] Ask for her to use drugs to keep you from feeling pain.

Where's my Mr. Banana route, damn it.
>> No. 4798
[ ] Return to your old self.
[ ] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4799
File 121280494117.jpg - (931.73KB , 800x4336 , swap.jpg ) [iqdb]
4799
Holy shitgiggles
I'm so slow.

{X} Return to your old self.
{X} Ask for her to use drugs to keep you from feeling pain.
>> No. 4800
>>4799

Awesome.

Poor Ran.
>> No. 4802
Sleeping for the night. I'll be back some time tommorow.
>> No. 4803
>>4799
Holy shit, grown-up Futako is hot.

[+] Return to your old self.
[+] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4829
>>4799
Oh, wow.

[X] Remain large.
[X] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.
>> No. 4831
>>4799

You should do this scene next.

>You grab her shoulder and grin.
>“Please, come with me.”
>She jumps a little, and you continue to speak.
>“Loneliness is something that no one should >have to bear. I’d love to get to know you >better as well.”
>She shakes a little more, and her voice >trembles.
>“R…Really?”
>She turns about, clutching her dress with two >hands. Tears run down her face and she sniffs.
>“You’ll really take me with you?”
>You nod, and she jumps into your arms, hugging >you tight.
>> No. 4835
[x] Return to your old self.
[x] A drunken party? That’ll be worth the pain.

>>4799

Ran is so much fun to screw around with.
>> No. 4838
File 12128462778.jpg - (509.46KB , 804x700 , Suika1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4838
“I’d rather be my old self. I prefer things that way.”

She nods and folds her arms.

“I like you that way too. Yukari!”

You feel a shift in your body as you shrink down, returning to the size that you once were. Ran picks you up and lays you down on the table, reaching for a mask of some sort. You grab her hand and tell her to stop.

“Oh, so you’d rather get rid of the pain with alcohol? Very well then.”

The fox gets some kind of vial and opens it, pouring the contents onto your wound. It stings, but you do your best to remain quiet about it. She moves the lower part of your clothing up and gets a good look at the wound. You feel a pressure followed by a sharp sting, and everything goes black for a minute. You wake up to find Ran with her arms folded, and to find that your stomach is now fully intact. You shake your head to dispel the feeling of grogginess and thank Ran for her hard work, and then make your way with her out of the room and into another room, where Yukari and Suika are busy drinking. They turn once you enter and begin to laugh for reasons that are past your understanding. Yukari and Suika throw a can at you and another at Ran, and then go back to guzzling the alcoholic drinks. You sit down and begin to drink as well, but almost spit out the drink when you taste how strong it has.

“Heh hehehe…” Yukari gives you a drunken grin. “That’s some shtrong shtuff, huh?”

Suika giggles and lets a hiccup escape her mouth, and then she also chimes in her opinion.

“Yeah, isht’s shome cuhrazhy shtuff, right?”

Her and Yukari laugh like a group of idiots and look towards you again, and you guzzle down the whole can to prove that you can handle this stuff. You feel unstable for a second, but you then feel that you could handle some more of this stuff. Another can is passed to and you begin to swallow can after can of the intoxicating beverage. You pant as you crush the can against your forehead, and then the others clap. It looks like Ran is drunk as well.

“Yeeah! That’s how an oni drinks, Tako-chan!”

Suika pumps her fists and cheers, then downs another can and crushes it against her head as well.

“Ahre you shahlenghing me, foolith gihrl?”

She hiccups again and then proceeds to laugh like an idiot.

[ ] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[ ] “I’d rather just drink with no competition, Suika.”
>> No. 4840
[ ] “I’d rather just drink with no competition, Suika.”
>> No. 4841
[ ] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[ ] Yukari must participate
[ ] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.
>> No. 4842
[X] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”

LET OUR ONI BLOOD ROAR AND SING!
>> No. 4843
File 121284770656.png - (379.52KB , 400x1000 , 1204229037702.png ) [iqdb]
4843
>>4841
>> No. 4845
[X] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[X] Make Ran participate.

Let's see what happens when we get Ran drunk...
>> No. 4846
[ ] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[ ] Yukari must participate
[ ] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.
>> No. 4847
[ ] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[ ] Yukari must participate
[ ] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.
>> No. 4851
[X] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[X] Yukari must participate
[X] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.

Excellent plan!
>> No. 4852
[ ] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[ ] Yukari must participate
[ ] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.
>> No. 4853
>>4842
Addendum:
[X] Yukari must participate
[X] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.
>> No. 4856
[ ] “Damn right, bring it on! Drinking contest!”
[ ] Yukari must participate
[ ] Ask again what she had Eirin remove from you when she is drunk enough.
>> No. 4857
You laugh and crush a can with your fist. It hurts a little, but you laugh it off as you make the challenge with this girl.

“Damn right, bring it on!”

You grab another can and point at Yukari, who has already had more than you.

“And you! You must join in too! A highly respected youkai must down a large number of cans before she can ever retain said respect!”

Yukari nods, her eyes closed. She folds her arms beneath her bust and laughs, and then throws her arms in the air. Ran tries to calm her down, but she pushes Ran away.

“Very well, young one. I’ll drink with you, but you will be my servant if you lose. And I guess that oni can have you if you lose to her. But, if you win…”

She thinks, running her fingers through her soft, golden hair. Her lips part as she sighs, and her eyes spark up with excitement. She slams her fists against the table and grins.

“Whoever wins will be paid with the bodies of the losers! The first to pass out is the one who has absolutely no say in this matter! Hear that, Ran? Futako will be molesting you.”

Ran does a spit take with her current beer, and wipes her face with the sleeve of her garment. She shakes her head and then glares at Yukari.

“What? Who said I would be in this? I-I never agreed to this!”

Yukari pats her head and tells her that it was implied. Ran objects at first, but then complies after Yukari orders her to participate. Suika stands and makes an ominous expression, as if she were about to demon away everyone in the room. She lifts her hands and claps them together, as if to say go. All four of you begin to pop open cans, chugging down the contents of each one, and then smashing each can and putting it in a collective pile. You guzzle down beer after beer, swallowing each beverage with all your might. You’ve now downed 34 cans of the stuff, and Ran had already passed out. Yukari and Suika continue to drink, as you think of what you might do now.

[ ] Give up, third isn’t bad. Plus, you’re starting to feel a little dizzy.
[ ] You have to come out on top. Keep drinking until your liver dies!
>> No. 4859
>>4857

[x] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.

Ran H-Scene yeah!
>> No. 4860
[ ] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.
>> No. 4861
[x] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.
>> No. 4862
[x] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.

Haha good idea.
>> No. 4863
[ ] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.

Delicious Write-in.

Hoping you don't screw me over in a potential H-scene.
>> No. 4864
[x] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.
>> No. 4865
{X} Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.
>> No. 4866
[X] Drink in moderation. Slowly pace yourself and wait for them to tire themselves out.

Ben-Hur, horses, something blah blah. What the hell am I talking about?
>> No. 4867
You decide to drink in moderation. You guzzle one can a minute, as opposed to the three or four that Suika is downing. Yukari falls over after having had eighty cans of the stuff, and you and Suika continue to drink. You drink a can and then she drinks one, and you continue in this manner. You pause for a second and she laughs.
“Haha, tirihn ouht ahready? Yah dahre tah ahnsaht yah ahni ahncahstahs ahn sahch a mahnah?”
You look over to see Yukari sleeping on the floor, and Suika stands up and finishes another can.
“Ahh cahnt sahmpahthithe with such shduppid ahnis lahk yah. Gaht ahp nah, wahre aht ahf baahr.”
You can barely understand a word she says, but you stand up nonetheless. She puts her arms to her sides and grins.

“Sah than, lahs have a fahht tah dahcahd who wahll wahn dahs tahnamahn. Ahf ahh wahn, thaahn yah wahll dah ahs ah sah, ahnd ah wahl bah happah. Baht ahf yah wahn, thahn yah cahn yahs ahll ahf ahs as yah see faht. Ahkaah thaahn?”
You can’t understand a word she just said, other than “as, see, than, have, a”… Yeah. She must be really wasted right about now.

[ ] Accept the terms, whatever they might be.
[ ] Suggest going to look for more beer.
>> No. 4869
>>4799

Also, didn't get to say anything about this last night. Good job, again. I really liked the way things built up to the last panel.
>> No. 4871
[x] Lay Suika down somewhere. Go pick up Ran and return to her room with her and wait.

Potential professing your love scene go.
>> No. 4872
[x] "You're dreaming Suika. Go back to bed."
[x] Lay Suika down somewhere. Go pick up Ran and return to her room with her and wait.
>> No. 4873
[x] "You're dreaming Suika. Go back to bed."
[x] Lay Suika down somewhere. Go pick up Ran and return to her room with her and wait.
>> No. 4874
[x] "You're dreaming Suika. Go back to bed."
[x] Lay Suika down somewhere. Go pick up Ran and return to her room with her and wait.
>> No. 4875
[ ] "You're dreaming Suika. Go back to bed."
[ ] Lay Suika down somewhere. Go pick up Ran and return to her room with her and wait.

I don't want to agree to something that I don't understand the terms of.
>> No. 4876
{X} "You're dreaming Suika. Go back to bed."
{X} Lay Suika down somewhere. Go pick up Ran and return to her room with her and wait.

>>4869
Thank you!
>> No. 4879
File 121287602982.jpg - (305.94KB , 450x600 , Suika2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4879
You shake your head in disappointment. This all seemed like it would be just fine, but… You just can’t understand what Suika is saying.
“You’re dreaming Suika, go back to bed.”
She pouts and shakes her head.
“Naht ahhnlaahs yah paaht mah ahn aht faahsht.”
You pick her up and carry her into an empty room. You lay out a futon and slip her into it, and then you pat her head. She struggles and protests, shaking her fists in anger.
“Ahh wahnt jaahst kahwaahaht dahn jaahsht laahk thaht! Yaahhll hahfta path mah ahn a… shtraaht… jaahkaaht…”
She closes her eyes and begins to snore. You smile and ruffle her hair lightly before returning to the room that Yukari and Ran had passed out in. You stretch and wonder how everything turned out like this. You do your best to pick up Ran, since you want to take her back to her room, but to no avail. The small size you’ve become has rendered you unable to do things such as pick Ran up, and you fall over in a final attempt. The air feels pretty nice right now, and it’s making you feel rather tired. You curl up next to Ran who puts an arm around you, and you drift into sleep.

DREAM SEQUENCE

[ ] An elegant lady in the service of a devil.
[ ] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?
[ ] Little animals are so cute. Though it’s kind of weird when their appendages are doubled.
[ ] All that glitters is not gold.
>> No. 4882
[ ] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?
>> No. 4884
[ ] Little animals are so cute. Though it’s kind of weird when their appendages are doubled.
>> No. 4887
[ ] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?

Intriguing.
>> No. 4888
{X} All that glitters is not gold.
Ran? :>
>> No. 4889
File 121287680227.jpg - (129.05KB , 600x429 , monoko4.jpg ) [iqdb]
4889
[x] Little animals are so cute. Though it’s kind of weird when their appendages are doubled.
>> No. 4890
[ ] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?
>> No. 4891
[x] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?
>> No. 4892
[ ] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?
>> No. 4894
I'm feeling lazy so I'll update later.
>> No. 4895
>>4894

You're always feeling lazy.
>> No. 4896
[X] The wolf in sheep’s clothing is not what it seems. Could it be… Something else?
>> No. 4899
File 121287890383.png - (608.71KB , 787x593 , apology.png ) [iqdb]
4899
>>4895
>> No. 4901
>>4899

brb calling police
>> No. 4902
[+] Little animals are so cute. Though it’s kind of weird when their appendages are doubled.

We must remember to collect on our 'victory' when we wake up. We were the last one standing, and we can certainly recall putting Suika to bed after everyone else zonked out... hehehe.
>> No. 4918
Drunk Suika vs. Hick Mokou

HAAHFAN AAH HAAHL
>> No. 4920
Well, I can't think of what I had ready for the winning vote. So I'll just do a The Black Space dream.
>> No. 4921
You just had a wonderful dream, but… You can’t seem to remember it. You shrug at missing this wonderful experience, and look around to see where you are.

Darkness.

All around…?

Fuck. You’re in that place again. You shrug as you get up, and it appears that the blackness is not eternal here. You see a few things in each direction, north, east, south and west. You think this over for a minute and decide to head south, and find yourself in your own space. Looking about, it seems pretty empty. You see a few things of interest, though. A cave that seems to descend into the earth, a staircase that leads into the clouds, and a gathering of trees. You decide to…

[ ] Go into the cave.
[ ] Go up the stairs.
[ ] Go into the trees.
>> No. 4922
[X] Go into the trees.

Insert "Twin Peaks" reference here.
>> No. 4923
[x] Go into the cave.
>> No. 4925
[ ] Go into the cave.
>> No. 4926
[z] Go into the cave.
>> No. 4928
[x] Go into the cave.
>> No. 4933
I'm not feeling motivated at all, so that's it for now.
>> No. 4973
A bit of 'life with mystia' wouldn't hurt.

Especialy since you said you'd have the next part up for last THURSDAY.
>> No. 5179
You decide to take your chances and venture into the cave. You look at the entrance before you delve in. The rocks form stalagmites and stalactites, which make the cave look like a gaping mouth. You enter it, and notice a torch. Before taking the torch, you read some crappy poetry that someone put on the wall.

>The devils of the Earth, born from man,
>The devils of the depths, which brought them forth,
>Shall return to where this all began
>And enter into Satan’s court.

You shiver. The cold of this horrible place is enough to scare you, but the poem seems like a warning. Even if it does suck. It feels as if you should never enter this cavern, but you venture down into the depths. You encounter a few trips and webs on your way down, and you run into a few pitfalls as well. The descent is treacherous, and it seems as if no end will ever be in sight. The path forks in two ways at this point. A familiar sound then fills your senses. A loud crying, a wailing, coming from the right passage. You hear nothing from the passage to the left. The right passage seems lit, while the left passage is dark. What do you do?

[ ] Take the right passage. It may have a screaming noise down it, but it’s fully lit.
[ ] The left passage. There is no noise in it, and your torch should light the way.
>> No. 5180
[x] Take the right passage. It may have a screaming noise down it, but it’s fully lit.

Down into the depths of hell we go.
>> No. 5181
[x] Take the right passage. It may have a screaming noise down it, but it’s fully lit.
>> No. 5182
[ ] Take the right passage. It may have a screaming noise down it, but it’s fully lit.
>> No. 5189
[ze] Pay the ferrywoman in RAPE DOLLARS
>> No. 5200
[x] Take the right passage. It may have a screaming noise down it, but it’s fully lit.
>> No. 5205
You decide to take the passage to the right. It may have those horrible noises coming up from below, but it’s fully lit. You hear something move in the darkness of the other passage, a scraping of claws. You hurry down the corridor, walking deeper and deeper into the earth. All around are stalactites and stalagmites, clouding your view. The sound of an intense howling is heard, sending the feeling of death through your spine. You shake this off. It’s just the wind, right? This deep corridor couldn’t possibly have any harm within it…right? You continue your descent, and find yourself at another fork in the way. You take the passage to the left.

You continue down. It feels as if you will never get anywhere here. The sound of screams intensifies, filling your ears. The sound of claws scraping granite reverberates from below, filling your mind with the image of demons. An intense hissing continues from below, making the sound of a great basilisk.

Surely, surely, you are now in Hell.

The visage of this area of the cave is that of a flat terrain. Up ahead you see three figures gathered about a purple flame. The flame grows and shrinks, and seems to call for you to join it. You ignore the pleas of the flame and continue down to see the figures. That maid, Yukari, and Yuyuko are all gathered about the flame, hanging limp. You shake your head. What’s going on here? You reach out and grab Yukari’s hand, and she breaks into a deep shock. She shakes you away and looks at the maid, then at Yuyuko. She shakes her head again.

“…Where am I?”
You rub her shoulders and tell you that you have no idea. She shakes her head, covering her forehead with a hand.
“Ugh…So now what?”

[ ] Ask her what she’s doing down here.
[ ] Ask her why those other two are around the flame.
[ ] Ask her if she really intends to kill Reimu.
[ ] Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
>> No. 5207
{X} Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
{X} Ask her if she really intends to kill Reimu.
Doesn't seem like she'd know the answers for anything else.
>> No. 5208
[x] Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
[x] Ask her what she’s doing down here.
[x] Ask her why those other two are around the flame.

Hell talkan gaems.
>> No. 5209
[x] Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
[x] Ask her if she really intends to kill Reimu.
>> No. 5210
[ ] Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
[ ] Ask her if she really intends to kill Reimu.
>> No. 5211
[z] Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
[z] Ask her if she really intends to kill Reimu.
>> No. 5212
[x] Ask her what Eirin took from you in the operation.
>> No. 5213
File 121320041638.jpg - (48.42KB , 540x600 , Shinki4.jpg ) [iqdb]
5213
You think things over. She’s confused, right? She must be very vulnerable now. It’s about time to get some answers out of her.
“Hey Yukari. Could you tell me what Eirin took from me in the operation?”
She blinks twice, and then seems to get your question.
“Oh, that? I think she removed a horn or something…She said that it might make you act a little crazy, but that it would be for the best. But I…”
You were also wondering about this whole situation with Reimu.
“Also, do you really want to kill Reimu?”

Wetness.

She begins to cry, holding her hands to her face. She shakes her head and turns, pointing at the maid and Yuyuko.
“I never wanted this! It was them!”
She sounds like she believes that she is being accused of something. She continues to speak in a frenzied tone.
“I never wanted. Never wanted it. Never wanted it.”
She shakes. You reach for her, but she slaps your hand away.
“Never kill Reimu. No matter what happens. No matter what I say, never go that far.”
You nod your head, and she grabs you by the neck.
“Never. Do you hear me? Never do it.”
You nod rapidly and she lets go. You sigh and look at the two floating there, and notice a third figure back at the entrance to another cave. She seems to be tall, with what look like six wings behind her. Yukari shakes at the sight of this woman, and you mull over whether or not you should approach the figure.

[ ] Approach the woman.
[ ] Greet the woman.
[ ] Ignore the woman.
[ ] Turn about and run with Yukari in tow.
>> No. 5214
{X} Turn about and run with Yukari in tow.
Dreamdreamdreamdreamdream
>> No. 5215
[x] Approach the woman.
>> No. 5216
File 121320090452.jpg - (30.63KB , 480x602 , dark_cirno.jpg ) [iqdb]
5216
>tall, with what look like six wings
OH SHIT IT'S EX CIRNO
>> No. 5217
[x] Turn about and run with Yukari in tow.

BAD THING
>> No. 5219
[x] Turn about and run with Yukari in tow.

Oh fuck not Shinki.
>> No. 5221
[x] Turn about and run with Yukari in tow.
>> No. 5222
You turn about, grabbing Yukari’s hand. You take off with Yukari in tow, leaving the visage behind. Whatever that was, it felt like the Devil. You continue running, brushing past the webs and running up the steep climb. Yukari seems to be keeping up with you, and you turn to see the thing behind you. Its eyes are red, and it appears to be angry. You pick up the pace, running through the caverns. Yukari grabs you from behind and flies faster than you could, speeding away from the demon. The sound of screams intensifies even now, and the way becomes dark. The roof of the cave shakes, and a voice comes from a ways back.

>“WELCOME TO THE HELL OF DREAMS”

Yukari continues carrying you through this nightmare, but the way out is now blocked. Heavy rocks have fallen and blocked the way out. She looks to you.
“What are we going to do now? If we don’t find a way out, she’ll get to us.”
You think things over. To the right is the dark passage you had avoided before, and a little ways back is the second fork in the caves. Going back, however, probably means facing the Demon.

[ ] Go right, into the darkness.
[ ] Ask Yukari why she can’t just gap you out of there.
[ ] Go back the way you came, to the second fork.
>> No. 5223
[X] Go right, into the darkness.
To the darkness!
>> No. 5224
{X} Ask Yukari why she can’t just gap you out of there.
If that doesn't work,
{X} Run right, into the darkness.
>> No. 5225
[ ] Go right, into the darkness.
>> No. 5226
[x] Go right, into the darkness.
>> No. 5228
File 121321461065.png - (6.57KB , 828x607 , GRUE.png ) [iqdb]
5228
You tug Yukari’s sleeve.
“We need to go into the darkness. It’s our only way of getting away from… it.”
She nods, and you take off into the darkness. An intense chill sweeps past you as you travel through the void, leaving behind the area you were in. You still have the torch, but… It barely lights a thing. Yukari continues to carry you through the darkness, but she stops.
“Who…Who is it? This darkness isn’t natural, someone or something made it! Show yourself!”
Another voice, from areas unknown, chimes out to you as the exits you can’t see close themselves.

>“THE FIRST TRIAL- DEATH IN THE DARK”

You shudder. What is this, a game? Yukari grips you tight, looking in every direction at the darkness.
“This…this isn’t right. Futako, keep an eye open fo-”
She doesn’t finish her sentence, as something large hits her back. You hear a metal clank against the roof of the chamber, and the beast of the darkness lands with a thud before you and Yukari. You can hear its heavy breath, telling you to stay still. To let it eat you, and get things over with.

[ ] Throw the torch at the beast.
[ ] Throw your dagger at the beast.
[ ] Clutch Yukari’s arm and tell her to do something about it.
>> No. 5229
[x] Cast Magic Missile on the darkness.
>> No. 5232
[x] "Yukari! I'll distract it and you look for a weak spot!"
[x] Clone your dagger and throw it at the beast.
>> No. 5233
[x] "Yukari! I'll distract it and you look for a weak spot!"
[x] Clone your dagger and throw it at the beast.
>> No. 5235
{X} "Yukari! I'll distract it and you look for a weak spot!"
{X} Clone your dagger and throw it at the beast.
>> No. 5236
[x] "Yukari! I'll distract it and you look for a weak spot!"
[x] Clone your dagger and throw it at the beast.

Though shouldn't we be refering to Yukari as mom?
>> No. 5237
>>5236

Now isn't exactly the time for intimacy.
>> No. 5241
>>5237

It's always time for intimacy.
>> No. 5243
File 12132175805.png - (8.81KB , 828x607 , GRUE1.png ) [iqdb]
5243
You nudge Yukari’s breast to get her attention.
“Mom! I’ll distract it while you look for a weak spot!”
She nods and lets you go. The beast lunges at you, but you dodge it, hitting the edge of its face with the torch. The flames on it go out quickly, and it comes at you again. You clone the heirloom dagger and wait for it to approach. Time seems to slow as the monster draws near. Step… Step… A wave of golden hair. The beast is only two yards away now. You launch the dagger at it, cutting into the thing’s face. It roars in pain as you jump backwards, launching another attack.

Step… Step… A bloodied claw. The beast rips into your leg as you rip into its head. Something hits it, and you now see Yukari before you.
“It seems to be weak in the area between the shoulders. Aim there.”
You nod and turn to face the monster. It seems beat up, and is missing part of its face, but… There is no blood of its own. It moves in a mechanical way, and resembles a young girl with a red ribbon tied around one hand. It carries a large sword, and a menacing grin creeps over the abomination’s face. You raise your dagger and prepare for another attack.

[ ] Clone the dagger; throw the clones at the monster.
[ ] Wait for it to come at you, and then jump over it.
[ ] Wait for it to come to you, and then jump to the left.
>> No. 5244
>>5243

[x] Get Yukari out of the way, wait for it to strike, slide under the blow and use a rising slash to cut it's weak point.
>> No. 5245
[x] Get Yukari out of the way, wait for it to strike, slide under the blow and use a rising slash to cut it's weak point.
>> No. 5246
{X} Get Yukari out of the way, wait for it to strike, slide under the blow and use a rising slash to cut it's weak point.

EX-Rumia jesus christ
>> No. 5248
Also, new thread?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
>> No. 5249
>>5248

[x] Yes
>> No. 5250
>>5248
{X} Very well!