[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121253296851.jpg - (100.48KB , 800x600 , 43504d87ae5048e9a5577f9fc48020e2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4329 No. 4329
How pathetic. You frown as you look down at him, and take a step forwards.
“This isn’t like you.”
You laugh.
“Is THIS the great Nanaya? The spider of Hakurei?”
Another step.
“Get up. I refuse to attack those who are too weak to stand.”
You fold your arms and grin, waiting for his next move.
“Won’t you fight me, little spider?”

Pain.

Blood.

In your side.

You look over to see what looks like you, driving a dagger into your side. You slam your arm into the doppelganger’s face and cover your side. Nanaya gets up and runs to her.
“Tako! Tako, are you okay?”
The girl coughs, and then smiles.
“Yes, of course I am.”
She stands up, pushing Naya aside.
“You.”
She glares at you.
“How dare you steal my face? You aren’t me, and you aren’t strong enough to beat me.”
She points your dagger at you, and her eyes narrow.
“Die.”

[ ] “Very well then, let’s take this to the roof!”
[ ] “You want to fight me, monster? I’ll bathe in your blood, and feed you to the dogs.”
[ ] “If a tree falls in a forest, then nobody will hear it. The same could be said for your death.”

>> No. 4330
[ ] "YOU'RE TOO SOFT FUTAKO."
>> No. 4331
[x] “Very well then, let’s take this to the roof!”

You'll look cooler.
>> No. 4333
[ ] “Very well then, let’s take this to the roof!”

MY OWN CLONE!
>> No. 4334
[ ] “Very well then, let’s take this to the roof!”

WAIT WUT. Is this Futako, a leftover from the old story?
>> No. 4335
[x] "Now now, perfectly symmetrical violence never solves anything."
>> No. 4336
Amanojyaku problem?

[X] Unlimited Dagger Works
>> No. 4338
File 121253470431.jpg - (47.53KB , 442x614 , 0000000000.jpg ) [iqdb]
4338
“Very well then.”
You step back, pointing up.
“Let’s take this fight to the roof!”
You jump up and focus on your blade, ripping a hole into the roof. You fly out of the hole and land on the other side of the roof. The imposter copies you, and turns around.
“Quit stealing my ideas!”
She shakes her fists, clenching her teeth. You grin and ready your blade.
“So, it looks I need to kill you before I take care of Nanaya.”
She pumps her fists, and blushes.
“He’s Seven, not Nanaya! Get it right!”
You shake your head, and fly at the girl. She’s caught off guard as you tear at her leg, disconnecting it below the joint.
“One.”
You slice again, pulling off her arm, leaving a stub behind.
“Two.”
Another slice. You rip away her other arm, and the dagger falls to the ground. You smile as she screams, the blood pouring from her open wounds.
“THREE.”
You cut her again, leaving a stump where her leg was. You jump back to admire your levitating work.
“…Four.”
The girl floats there shaking her head.
“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry…”
You dash at her again, cutting at her stomach. Blood lands on your coat as you do this, and you smile. A sharp pressure hits your back, and you let loose a scream as this item is pulled back.
“Leave her alone!”
Nanaya grabs your arm and throws you to the ground. He hugs the girl and pets her hair, cradling her in his arms.
“It’ll be okay, Tako-chan. I’ll help you.”
He turns back to you and frowns, setting the clone down.
“YOU.”
He lifts his knife and points it at you, frowning.
“Do you have any last words?”

[ ] Remain silent.
[ ] “…This…This is my art.”
[ ] “Help me REEEEEEEEN!”
>> No. 4341
[ ] ".....You're already dead."
>> No. 4345
[X] Kill him now.
>> No. 4346
[ ] ".....You're already dead."
>> No. 4347
>>4338
You are now imagining Futaklone as looking like Dan Kim's rendition of Nana.
Manually.

...hmm, "Nana"...
>> No. 4348
[x] “…This…This is my art.”
[x] ".....You're already dead."
>> No. 4353
[x] ".....You're already dead."
>> No. 4355
You grin. He calls himself Nanaya, doesn’t he? If he does, then what you’re about to say should be delicious.

Very delicious.

“…”
“No answer?”
“…”
“Very well then, goodbye, impo-”
“You’re already dead.”
He jumps back in shock. You throw your dagger into the air, and it lands in his face. It multiplies itself, and you grab the new dagger.
“What the fuck are you doin-”
You drive the next dagger into his side. Blood spews out, and you plunge it again into his chest. He stumbles back as the first dagger vanishes, clutching his side and his face. You kick his head so that he’s looking up, and smile.
“Your neck.”
You put the dagger next to his neck.
“I’ll be taking it.”



A blaze.
Red fills your vision, and you shake your head to see him jump back.
“Thanks Tako-chan!”
He readies his knife, and charges at you.
“Seven-”
No.
NO.
You don’t give him the chance to finish. You drive the blade of your dagger into his face again, stopping him there. You cut at his chest, and he falls over. You slam your foot onto his face and clench your fists. Turning around, you point at the floating doppelganger.
“YOU.”
You jump up, tearing at her chest. She screams as you both fall into the wreckage of the shrine, and you hear what seems to be Reimu and Mima returning. You feel a pressure against your face as the girl hits you with her head.
>> No. 4357
So... What the fuck is going on right now exactly?
>> No. 4358
>>4357

Doppelgangers apparently.
>> No. 4359
File 121253751395.jpg - (321.01KB , 800x672 , maribel1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4359
You feel something.
It feels… Wet. Wet and warm. You shake your head and see Ran and Chen fighting Reimu and Mima in the wreckage of the shrine, and you look up to see Maribel carrying you in her arms. She is running with you, making her way out of the shrine.
“…Maribel?”
She’s crying. Why is she crying? You look down, and just now notice the large gash on your chest. You shake your head.
“Maribel, it’s okay!”
She doesn’t answer, she just keeps running. You soon see trees above and below you, and you hear the sound of a swarm of insects. It passes, and Maribel keeps running.
“Mary, where are we going?”
She keeps running. You sigh and watch as trees, and at one point, a house fly past your sight. Maribel keeps running as fast as she can, and you soon see the familiar houses of Mayohiga passing by. You look back to see that the forest is gone. The sound of footsteps can be heard, and Maribel falls to the ground.
“Mary, are you okay?”
She breaks into tears, cradling you in her arms.
“Stupid! Wh-why did you do that? You almost died!”
You shake your head.
“I’m just fine! Just give me a day or two and I should be-”

Pressure.

On your face.

“NO!”
Maribel… Hit you?
“You should learn, Futako! People care about you. You can’t just risk your life like that when so many people are waiting for you to be there to comfort them. Ren loves you. Renko loves you. And I…”
She looks away. The tears have stopped, and she speaks again.
“…I love you, Tako-chan. But I can’t stay here. We need to leave soon, and… You’re coming, right? Right, Tako-chan?”
She rubs her face against your chest, and the tears have returned. You can see Ren standing to the side, holding her peace.

[ ] “…Yes. Let’s leave Gensokyo. For now, and forever.”
[ ] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”
[ ] Slap her. “Mary, you also have something to realize. You can’t make me leave, at least, not forever.”
>> No. 4360
[ ] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”

Family ties and all.
>> No. 4361
[X] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”

Where is Suika when all this is going on btw? WHY DO EPIC FIGHTS AT THE SHRINE RARELY CONSIDER THE STRONGEST PERSON THERE!?!
>> No. 4362
[x] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”
>> No. 4363
[ ] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”
>> No. 4364
[x] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”

Sorry Mary, but I'm heading for Ran.
>> No. 4365
[z] “No, I can’t leave! I need to help these people win this fight!”

We can't wimp out on what we agreed on.
>> No. 4366
[ ] Slap her. “Mary, you also have something to realize. You can’t make me leave, at least, not forever.”

Is Futako gonna have to slap a bitch?
>> No. 4367
File 121253900959.jpg - (131.17KB , 495x700 , 10percent8.jpg ) [iqdb]
4367
Much to your own amazement, you stand up. You wobble a little, and point at Mary.
“No. I can’t just leave this place! If I leave now, then there will be nobody else to help the Yakumos!”
Maribel shakes, probably sobbing. She looks up and smiles.
“…What am I saying? This is just like you, Tako-chan.”
She gets on her knees and throws her arms around you. You hesitate at first, but then you put your arms around her. You let go and smile.
“Come on. Let’s go back to the Yakumo house.”
She nods and takes your hand. You lead her back to the house, with Ren clinging to your free arm. You walk in to find a very distressed Renko. She jumps at you and clings to your shirt, inspecting your body.
“Futako! Are… Are you okay?”
You take your hand that Maribel was holding, and ruffle Renko’s hair.
“I’m okay, Ren, I’m okay.”
She smiles. The four of you find a room which has a heated table, and you sit down at it. One of Yukari’s gaps opens up, and Ran rushes out of it, taking you up in her arms. She rushes out the door, still holding you in her arms.
“Ran! What are you doing?”
She swings a door open and lays you down on a table.
“Shh. You need to keep your strength. I’m going to do my best to heal your wounds, so close your eyes.”
You begin to smell an odor that you don’t recognize. Your body becomes numb as you fade into sleep, unable to see what Ran is doing anymore.

DREAM SEQUENCE

[ ] A tear in the universe.
[ ] The sound of nails on a chalk board.
[ ] Some shonen anime shit.
[ ] Mirror mirror, on the wall…
>> No. 4368
[x] A tear in the universe.

Yukarin~
>> No. 4369
[ ] A tear in the universe.
>> No. 4370
[X] A tear in the universe.
Don't fuck with us, Mama Yukari. We've got the dick, we can fuck back.
>> No. 4371
[ ] Some shonen anime shit.

Screw Yukari or being taught by Ran-sensei.

BLAND AND POINTLESS ALL THE WAY BABY!
>> No. 4372

The world is dark.
It’s been dark for 50 years now, and it will remain this way. Ever since Yukari destroyed the border, things have become insane. She now rules this world from above, watching it with her millions of eyes, seeing it through all those gaps in the sky. You sometimes wonder how things would be if you never murdered Reimu, but that bears no importance now. You are Miss Yukari’s right hand man, the Red Eyes of Earth.

After her conquest began, Yukari learned more of technology. Her gaps made it easy to use things to their full extent. These things being used in this way made it easy to communicate with the outside world. To communicate with the universe. It also made it easier to go to war. You’re currently flying a ship into the other armada, and your mission is to destroy their second-up. Though Yukari told you not to attack the leader, you decide to anyways. The battle ensues, one side firing against the other. The other ships are blown up, and surround you. You can no longer see.
“Fight the second-up, Futako.”
Yukari is speaking you over the radio.
“No, I must destroy the leader, Miss Yukarin!”
“No.”
The radio cracks.
“You are the leader.”
And then Futako was fired upon.
>> No. 4373
File 121254027112.png - (98.71KB , 400x400 , 120759275437.png ) [iqdb]
4373
[ ] Some shonen anime shit.
>> No. 4374
>>4371

shonen anime shit = Naruto

Naruto = Nine tailed fox, I think.

Nine tailed fox = Ran
>> No. 4375
Let me just be the first to admit that I have no clue what the fuck just happened.
>> No. 4376
>>4375

It was all a dream.
>> No. 4377
>>4375

I beat you to it. Both on here and IRC.

Still don't know much either.
>> No. 4378
You wake up in an endless cavern. You hear screams in one direction, but you ignore them as a girl descends to meet you. She has blonde hair and a scar across her face. She glares at you and points a knife towards you.
“You? Who are you? You’re definitely not Yukari.”
You try to speak, but you can’t. The girl nods.
“Ah, right.”
She flies over to you and strokes your chin.
“You don’t know who I am, do you?”
You shake your head to say no.
“I’ll tell you a secret if you can beat me in a fight.”
She flies back and crosses her arms.
“I should warn you, I’m hard to beat.”
You ready your dagger, and glare at her. She swings her legs around and proceeds to give you the finger.
“Brats like you shouldn’t pick up things that aren’t yours. Now stay still, this’ll only hurt for a second.”
The woman rushes at you, her knife in hand.

[ ] Lunge at her with your dagger.
[ ] Fake her out, and then fly below her so she becomes confused.
[ ] Keep your distance, clone the dagger and then throw it.
>> No. 4381
[ ] Keep your distance, clone the dagger and then throw it.
>> No. 4390
Nobody's voting on this, so I'll go do something else until there are more votes.
>> No. 4391
[+] Fake her out, and then fly below her so she becomes confused.

I would suggest using some secret techniques from the Way of the Sexy Commando, but I doubt that's in Futako's repertoire.
>> No. 4392
[z] Keep your distance, clone the dagger and then throw it.
>> No. 4394
[ ] Fake her out, and then fly below her so she becomes confused.
>> No. 4395
[x] Fake her out, and then fly below her so she becomes confused.
>> No. 4398
[ ] Fake her out, and then fly below her so she becomes confused.
>> No. 4401
File 121254613396.jpg - (260.13KB , 700x541 , Yumeko2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4401
You clone your dagger and charge at the woman. You make a motion as if you’re about to stab her in the face, and she flinches while closing her eyes. You take this chance to hide beneath her. Looking up, you see the maid’s underpants. Are those… Bear panties? How cute.
“Hey!”
She looks from side to side, her hair swinging about behind her.
“Where’d you go? Get back here!”
She rushes off in one direction, not even noticing you. You sneak behind her to get in a shot, but then you get an idea. You pull your leg back and ram it into her cunt, and she begins to writhe in pain.
“CUNT PUNT!”
You fly back from her, and she continues to twitch. A yellowish liquid falls from her dress, and her cheeks turn bright red.
“Y…You! That was uncalled for!”
Her eyes tear up a little as she pushes her hands down to pout.
“Don’t do a thing like that to ladies, i-it’s mean!”
She sighs and shakes her head.
“I…I can’t say that this isn’t over. I let myself get caught off-guard like that, and I… I guess you win. If you have a question about anything, then just go ahead and ask me. Only one question, though.

[ ] Put in your question.
>> No. 4403
>>4401
[X] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.
>> No. 4404
[x] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.
>> No. 4405
[X] "Bear panties?"
>> No. 4406
[x] "Bear panties?"

Seriously, bear panties? I thought you'd have some sexy garter belt deal going on, Yumeko.
>> No. 4407
[x] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.
>> No. 4408
>>4401
[ ] Ask for a quickie
>> No. 4409
[ ] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.
>> No. 4410
[z] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.

PLOT EXPOSITION.
>> No. 4411
[ ] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.
>> No. 4412
[x] Ask her what she was going to tell Yukari.

Bringing in PC-98 characters I see.
>> No. 4413
>>4412

When all else fails. I had actually been planning to bring some of them in earlier, but I held it off until now.

Writing.
>> No. 4416
“What were you going to tell Yukari?”
The woman smiles.
“So you read the full note?”
She laughs. The laugh is very odd, somewhat like a villain’s cackling.
“I was merely going to give her a thumbs up and tell her ‘Good Job’. I already told her something important some time ago.”
You sigh.
“…But I guess I could clue you in. I was delivering a very specific message about the border of Gensokyo to Yukari. The sender was a Miss Yuyuko Saigyouji.”
Yuyuko? Why would she do something like that? The woman gets closer and grabs your hand.
“My name is Yumeko. Pleased to meet you. If you ever need a message sent privately, then speak to me.”
You nod and shake her hand.
“My name is Futako. Glad to meet you.”
The maid squeezes your hand and grins.
“Just don’t pull that kicking thing again. I’ll be much more vicious in the future.”
She pulls away and you fade into the darkness again. What an odd woman.

END OF DAY 2
>> No. 4418
File 121255138778.jpg - (47.07KB , 474x679 , 10percent9.jpg ) [iqdb]
4418
The sun is shining. You look at your chest to see that it has healed up mostly, and… Something soft and yellow is supporting you. You brush your hand on the object to get a feel of it, and you realize that it is one of Ran’s tails. You brush the tail a few more times, and then you feel them moving. They begin to tickle you and bounce around, their warm surfaces rubbing against your skin. You laugh as you crawl away, and Ran turns to you.
“Good morning, Tako-chan!”
She smiles.
“I believe Yukari wants to see you today. She said something about taking you under her wing. I was hoping to spend some time with you first, but… Oh well.”

[ ] Ask if she can take you to Yukari.
[ ] Ask if you can spend some time with her first.
[ ] Go back to sleep.
>> No. 4420
[ ] Ask if you can spend some time with her first.
[ ] Thank her for being such a wonderful friend and family member.
>> No. 4421
[x] Ask if you can spend some time with her first.
[x] Thank her for being such a wonderful friend and family member.

This. It's sickeningly sweet and seeing Ran get flustered is awesome.
>> No. 4422
[z] Ask if you can spend some time with her first.
[z] Thank her for being such a wonderful friend and family member.
>> No. 4423
[ ] Ask if you can spend some time with her first.
[ ] Thank her for being such a wonderful friend and family member.

I moed.
>> No. 4424
[ ] Ask if you can spend some time with her first.
[ ] Thank her for being such a wonderful friend and family member.
>> No. 4425
[x] Ask if she can take you to Yukari.
"Yukari-san! Hey Yukari-san! I have an evil twin, why don't you explain to me what just happened?"
>> No. 4426
File 121255271213.png - (157.70KB , 550x600 , 10percent10.png ) [iqdb]
4426
“Hey Ran?”
“Hmm?”
You think of all this kind woman has done for you so far. The ways she’s helped you, the love she’s given you, everything. You jump forward and give her a hug.
“Thank you.”
Her face begins to turn red, and she puts her arms around you.
“Um, what did I do?”
You smile.
“You’ve been a great friend, and a wonderful family member. I… I can’t thank you enough!”
She smiles and ruffles your hair, the redness remaining on her face.
“Thanks, Tako-chan.”
You sit there for a minute, taking in the sweet smell of Ran’s hair. She smells sort of like pine bristles, but it smells good. You rub your head against her shoulder and squeeze her. You can hear her heart beating, and it sounds like it’s pounding extremely fast. You eventually pull away to see an extremely flustered Ran.
“Ran?”
“U…Uh…Yes?”
“Can I spend some time with you before I go to see Yukari?”
She smiles and lifts you up by your arms, and puts you on her shoulders to give you a piggy back ride.
“Come on, Tako-chan! We’ve got a surprise for Chen today!”
“Yeah!”
The two of you go outside and to the shed. Ran begins to unlock the door when she talks to you again.
“Remember that thing I got yesterday at Kourindou?”
“Huh?”
“The shop we went to.”
You nod.
“This is it.”
She throws the door open to show you a bike in the shed.
“Could you go get Chen now? I think she’ll like this toy.”

[ ] “Sure thing!” Jump down and look for Chen.
[ ] “Actually, could you? I’m still feeling a little groggy.”
>> No. 4428
[ ] “Sure thing!” Jump down and look for Chen.

HONK HONK
>> No. 4429
>>4426
[ ] “Sure thing!” Jump down and look for Chen.

OH GOD HONK HONK
>> No. 4430
[X] “Sure thing!” Jump down and look for Chen.
>> No. 4431
I'm tired, so no update until tommorow. Good night.
>> No. 4432
HNNNNNGGGGGG
>> No. 4438
File 121258917079.png - (130.89KB , 300x902 , 120924482342.png ) [iqdb]
4438
“Sure thing!”
You jump down from Ran’s shoulders and tort back to the house. She watches with her arms folded as you reenter the building. You go through the halls, looking for the room that Chen had been in before. You eventually find the room again, and walk in to find Chen scratching… A scratching post? She turns to you and smiles.
“Tako! Good mooooorning!”
She jumps up and runs over to you and gives you a hug. You could swear you hear her purring, and you take her hand as you try to lead her out the door.
“Hey! What are you doing?”
You smile at the young cat girl.
“Ran has something special waiting for you. She asked me to go get you.”
Chen’s ears perk up, and her tails become bushier. She takes off, dragging you along by the hand, until you reach the outer area of the house. She sees Ran and becomes more timid, but you lead her over to the kind woman. Ran smiles as you and Chen approach, and she wheels the bicycle out of the shed.
“Behold, Chen! I have bought a bike.”
Chen throws her arms into the air and cheers, and then Ran lets go of the bike as Chen jumps onto it. She flips the kick stand up and begins to ride around on the bicycle with a huge smile on her face.
“Thanks Ran! I love you; you’re the best mom ever!”
Ran blushes and rubs her head.
“Oh, oh, it was nothing really…”
Chen begins to ride the bicycle further away. Ran doesn’t stop her, and she begins to speed up.

[ ] Follow Chen on her bike ride.
[ ] Stay here with Ran.
>> No. 4439
[x] Follow Chen on her bike ride.

HONK HONK
>> No. 4440
[x] Follow Chen on her bike ride.
Just to see the whole thing play out and get this over with.
>> No. 4441
[x] Follow Chen on her bike ride.
A part of me just wants to see this peaceful serenity broken by a cruel twist where Futako and Chen look up into the sky and see WW2-era planes flying overhead, just seconds before bombs get dropped on them.
>> No. 4442
You decide to follow after Chen as she goes on her bike ride.
“Hey, Ran! I’m going to watch over Chen as she rides around, okay?”
Ran nods and watches as you fly off.
“Just be careful, Tako-chan!”
You catch up to Chen as she rides along, and she smiles when she sees you.
“Yay! You’re coming, too?”
You nod, and you and Chen just move along for a while. Chen eventually decides to start up some conversation and turns to address you.
“Hey, Tako-chan? Do you know what a telephone is?”
You frown a little, but then smile again. Chen may sound incredibly stupid for asking that, but she is stuck in Mayohiga for the majority of her life. You nod as the two of you scoot along a dirt road.
“A telephone is something that people use to talk to each other from a long distance. It makes it so you can always be near those you love, in a way.”
Chen smiles and has a look of admiration on her face.
“Yeah! It’s kind of like Yukari’s gaps, right?”
“Eh?”
Yukari’s gaps? How are those anything like a telephone? You ask Chen to answer this question, and she giggles before talking to you again.
“Well, Yukari’s gaps make it so you can always see someone who’s far away! I thought that that made them sound sort of like phones, and that they were almost the same thing.”
You laugh to yourself. She may be under-educated, but she is just a cat in reality. She’s lucky to know as much as she already does. You eventually see a lump in the road up ahead, and you recognize it as you get closer. It appears to be Suika passed out in the road, in a drunken heap. Chen stops in front of her and is quiet for a second, but then honks her horn twice. She frowns and looks at you.
“She won’t move! Can you get her out of the way?”

[ ] Lift Suika up and carry her the rest of the way.
[ ] Lift Suika up and set her down on the side of the road. She should be just fine over there.
>> No. 4443
[x] Lift Suika up and carry her the rest of the way.
Personally, I want to hear from the drunkard how they're handling things now, seeing as how barely a day ago we RAZED THE SHRINE.
>> No. 4444
[x] Lift Suika up and set her down on the side of the road. She should be just fine over there.
Who caaares
>> No. 4445
[x] Lift Suika up and carry her the rest of the way.
>> No. 4446
[x] Lift Suika up and carry her the rest of the way.
>> No. 4447
File 121259094979.jpg - (42.81KB , 282x282 , chill.jpg ) [iqdb]
4447
>>4444
Mellow GET.
[x] Lift Suika up and carry her the rest of the way.
>> No. 4448
File 121259111422.jpg - (186.09KB , 580x755 , GAPmoe7.jpg ) [iqdb]
4448
You decide to carry Suika the rest of the way, her drunken breath making a hideous smell against your nose. Ugh, she better be thankful for this. You and Chen continue going in one direction for some time, until a gap opens in front of you. Chen calmly rides into it, and you follow her with Suika in your arms. You find yourself back at Mayohiga, and Ran is standing there to great you.
“Welcome home!”
She sees the girl in your arms and smiles.
“I see little Suika must have been passed out on a road again, huh?”
You nod, and Ran takes her for you.
“Do you mind if she sleeps in your bed? I figure she could use a place to rest her head until she recovers.”
You smile.
“I don’t mind! But you said Yukari wanted to see me, right?”
Ran nods.
“Are you ready to see her?”
You nod your head, and a gap appears before you. You fly into it to find yourself in a room with no doors or windows, where Yukari is sitting at a small table. She smiles as you appear, and takes your hand to guide you back down to the ground.
“Good morning, Tako-chan! I guess you must be wondering why I called you here today, yes?”
You nod. Yukari smiles as she begins to comb her hand through your hair.
“I was thinking that we could spend some time together today. You said you wanted to call me mom, after all.”
You smile as the woman runs her hand through your hair. She grins at your expression, and addresses you again.
“Now then, what do you want to do first?”

[ ] “I’m hungry, let’s have breakfast!”
[ ] “I feel kind of dirty. A bath would be nice.”
[ ] “Can we visit your friend Yuyuko?”
[ ] Ask her if she’d like to mess with the residents of Gensokyo right now.
>> No. 4450
[x] Ask her if she’d like to mess with the residents of Gensokyo right now.
My inner demon is calling out. It demands we fuck with the other CYOA Anons.
>> No. 4451
>>4448
[ ] “I feel kind of dirty. A bath would be nice.”
>> No. 4452
[ ] “I’m hungry, let’s have breakfast!”
>> No. 4453
[x] Ask her if she’d like to mess with the residents of Gensokyo right now.
Dark side points +1
>> No. 4454
[ ] “I feel kind of dirty.” *wink wink nudge nudge*
>> No. 4455
[x] Ask her if she’d like to mess with the residents of Gensokyo right now.
>> No. 4456
[x] Ask her if she’d like to mess with the residents of Gensokyo right now.

Changing vote.
>> No. 4457
“Hey, Yukari?”
She smiles as you address her.
“You can use the gaps as you please, yes?”
Her face perks up as you say this. A gleam appears in her eyes, and she nods.
“Yes, yes I can. Were you thinking of something entertaining to do with them?”
You grin and narrow your eyes.
“Oho, why not mess with the residents of Gensokyo?”
She stretches her arms and nods.
“Very well. Come here.”
You go over to her, and she wraps her arm around your shoulders. You begin to descend down a gap, and you’re soon enough flying in the sky, suspended by the aforementioned gap. Yukari looks over the land before you and opens her parasol, and then pats your head.
“So much to do, and yet so little time. Tell me, Tako-chan, what should we do first?”

[ ] Prank a shrine, if there happens to be another.
[ ] Tease an immortal with light hair.
[ ] Tease an immortal with dark hair.
[ ] Prank a woman who likes to wear pads.
[ ] Tease a group of fairies.
>> No. 4459
[ ] Prank a woman who likes to wear pads.

"Why are you wearing pad?"
>> No. 4461
[ ] Prank a bratty vampire.
>> No. 4462
[ ] Prank a woman who likes to wear pads.

( ゚∀゚)o彡゜メイド( ゚∀゚)o彡゜ニーソ( ゚∀゚)o彡゜PAD長
>> No. 4463
[x] Prank a woman who likes to wear pads.
Steal her pads. ALL of her pads. And then wear them later when we have our inevitable confrontation.
>> No. 4464
[ ] Prank a bratty vampire
>> No. 4465
[x] Prank a woman who likes to wear pads.
>> No. 4466
Not going to update for a little while.

7 minutes, soup, etc.
>> No. 4467
[x] Prank a large arachnid with a fondness for alcohol.
>> No. 4468
[x] her gaps.
>> No. 4469
>>4468

Clever.

Writing.
>> No. 4470
File 121260082120.jpg - (80.75KB , 979x917 , unpaddedmaid1censor.jpg ) [iqdb]
4470
Yukari thinks for a second and then snaps her fingers.
“Of course! I know just who we can mess with.”
The two of you fall back into the gap and then find yourselves in an elegant room, filled with… Ugh. What is this shit? It’s filled with perfumes and brushes, and brooms, and… Knives? What the hell? You shake your head and look at one counter to see a picture of a woman and a little girl, and the little girl seems to have blue hair and a pink dress on.
“Yukari, where are we?”
She uses another gap to land on the ground without moving, and smiles at you.
“Oh? This is a bedroom belonging to the head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Sakuya Izayoi. People constantly make fun of her for wearing pads, and she always says that she’s all natural. I, personally, know that that’s a lie. Go ahead and check out that one cabinet.”
You look in a cabinet on the dresser, and find that it’s filled…
It’s filled with…

Pads.

You shudder. Why would a woman want to own so many of these? On closer inspection, you see that a few of them are of different sizes. You can feel a grimace creeping over your face as you look at this large collection of pads, and then you turn to Yukari.
“…What are we going to do with these?”
Yukari grins as a gap appears next to the drawer. You give her a perplexed look, and she gestures down with her finger.
“Put them in.”
You shovel the extensive collection of padding into the gap, and keep a pair for… Well, you don’t know why you kept them. Yukari snaps her fingers and the gap disappears as a girl wrapped in a towel walks into the room.
“…”
You shudder. Anger seems to fill her eyes, and a group of knives appear.
“What the hell are you doing?”

[ ] “Stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
[ ] Turn around. “Yukari? Help?”
[ ] Wet yourself.
>> No. 4471
[x] “Stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
WE WENT THIS FAR. NO TURNING BACK NOW.
>> No. 4472
>>4470
[ ] “Stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
>> No. 4473
[x] “Stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
>> No. 4474
[ ] “Stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
>> No. 4475
[x] “Stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
[ ] Wet the maid.
>> No. 4476
File 121260199582.jpg - (174.48KB , 600x639 , paddedmaid1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4476
You grin, and raise you dagger. You duplicate it and answer her.
“I’m stealing your precious pads, Miss Izayoi.”
She turns red with anger, and the knives begin to fly at you. You repel them with your twin blades, protecting yourself from harm as you approach your target. You get one foot against her chest and knock her over, which is followed by all of the knives falling to the ground. You laugh, and begin to address her.
“O foolish maid of the Scarlet Devil, did you not know?”
You put a dagger to her cervix and grin.
“Pads aren’t a good thing. Being flat chested brings its own charm, a charm far greater than any padding could ever show. By ridding you of these pads, I’m giving you a second chance. A chance to live unpadded and free, to let everyone know that you’re flat, and that it’s your charm. Will you take this chance, Sakuya?”
You’re suddenly falling into a lake. You look up to see the maid giving you the finger as you fall, landing in the waters. You swim over to the island and shake off, only to be met with Yukari.
“That was quite a stunt you pulled there, Tako-chan. Now, where should we go next?”

[ ] Trick a little rabbit.
[ ] Deceive the Devil.
[ ] Mess with Ran.
[ ] Prank a little frog.
>> No. 4477
>>4476
>You put a dagger to her cervix and grin.

Sorry guys, I meant neck.
>> No. 4478
[x] Prank a little frog.

I'd stab Sakuya's cervix if you know what I mean.
>> No. 4479
[x] Deceive the Devil.
Sariel? Konngara? Fuck yes.
>> No. 4480
[ ] Wet yourself.

Sakuya will love having more work to do
>> No. 4481
>>4477
OH U
>> No. 4482
[ ] Prank a little frog.
>> No. 4483
[x] Prank a little frog.
>> No. 4484
[x] Prank a little frog.

Frog prankan gaems.
>> No. 4485
[z] Prank a little frog.
>> No. 4486
[x] Prank a little frog.
Suwako? :>
>> No. 4488
File 121260536941.jpg - (391.01KB , 600x800 , kerokero1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4488
You ask if there are any frog youkai nearby. Yukari’s face brightens up again as she remembers something.
“No, but there’s a goddess that uses frogs as her symbol. Come with me.”
You climb into the gap and the two of you reappear in the woods somewhere. It appears to be a mountain from the sloping surface. You see a young girl in a silly hat hopping down the mountain, much like a frog would. She slows down and looks about, now standing on her hind legs.
“Eh? Who’s there?”
She seems really excited, looking every way. You duck behind a tree and see Yukari.
“Yukari, who is that?”
“That, dear child, is the goddess of the mountains, Suwako Moriya. She may be an ancient being of great power, but she acts childish a great deal of the time. I have to admit, though, I have no idea how we could mess with her.”
She grins, and throws an arm around your shoulder.
“I’ve got a lollipop, those pads, and the ability to bring anything else here. Any ideas, Tako-chan?”

[ ] Write in.
>> No. 4489
File 121260577463.jpg - (62.24KB , 584x436 , Reigo_13.jpg ) [iqdb]
4489
[x] Gap in some insects or frogs to distract her and turn her attention away from us, and then propel the lollipop as a danmaku bullet so that it forcefully enters her anus.
>> No. 4491
[x] Gap in some insects or frogs to distract her and turn her attention away from us, and then propel the lollipop as a danmaku bullet so that it forcefully enters her anus.

Bah, why not.
>> No. 4492
[x] Gap in some insects or frogs to distract her and turn her attention away from us, and then propel the lollipop as a danmaku bullet so that it forcefully enters her anus.

Good enough.
>> No. 4493
[x] Gap in some insects or frogs to distract her and turn her attention away from us, and then propel the lollipop as a danmaku bullet so that it forcefully enters her anus.

Duke Futakogou, best sniper in Gensokyo.
>> No. 4494
Heh, funny, but a little too crude.

[X] Gap in enough of the mix to turn Suwako's pond into purple Kool-Aid.
>> No. 4496
File 121260988277.jpg - (68.54KB , 393x492 , macgyver.jpg ) [iqdb]
4496
>“I’ve got a lollipop, those pads, and the ability to bring anything else here. Any ideas, Tako-chan?”

[x] Gap in Macgyver

He'll get us out of this.
>> No. 4498
File 121261631758.jpg - (120.67KB , 640x812 , wip.jpg ) [iqdb]
4498
Almost done with this bastard.
>> No. 4500
[x] Gap in some insects or frogs to distract her and turn her attention away from us, and then propel the lollipop as a danmaku bullet so that it forcefully enters her anus.

Got it, fairies?
This is how you prank the GODS.
>> No. 4516
>>4496
Oh god. Support this for the love of god.

[x] Gap in Macgyver
>> No. 4524
File 121262741193.jpg - (315.85KB , 516x743 , cirnoandsuwako1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4524
You smile at your stupid idea. This will surely upset that goddess, and should be a lot of fun in the mean time.
“Yukari, could you gap in some frogs and bugs near her?”
Yukari nods and two gaps open up. One pours out a herd of mosquitoes and other insects, while the other releases a storm of frogs. The latter also seems to have something blue in it.
“Cirno!”
The goddess gets into a battle stance, with her rear pointing towards you and Yukari. You grin as Yukari rests a hand on your shoulder.
“Oho, what could you be planning, Tako-chan?”
Your grin widens. You take aim as the girl rants at the fairy, and then you launch the lollipop much like you would a danmaku bullet. It flies towards her ass, sparking up the air behind it.
“Suwako! A piece of candy is about to stick itself into your butt!”
The goddess laughs.
“Yeah right, Cirno! These tricks won’t work on m-”
She quits talking and stumbles backwards, clenching her anus. The treat has successfully lodged itself in her anus. The girl begins to cry and tries to pull the candy out to no avail. She looks up to her friend with her eyes watering.
“C-Cirno? I’m really sorry, so could you-”
“Hmmmmm?”
The fairy, ‘Cirno’, grins at the girl’s discomfort. She pouts and pulls on Cirno’s dress.
“Go on then!”
The fairy shakes her head, smiling from ear to ear.
“Not until you ask me nicely, Suwako!”
Suwako gulps and cringes as she utters the following words, clutching the dress with all her might.
“…Help me, and I’ll let you wear my hat.”
“HOORAY!”
The ice fairy throws her hands in the air and cheers. She buzzes around to the goddess’s rear and plucks the candy out, placing the lollipop in her mouth.
“Hand over the hat, Suwako!”
The girl shakes as she removes the hat, and hands it to Cirno. Cirno puts it on and smiles, crossing her arms.
“Aha! I’m now the smartest and the strongest, none dare stand in the path of the mighty fairy of ice, Cirno!”
As her and Suwako walk away, you think you hear the goddess asking the fairy why she’s actually eating the candy. You shrug, and Yukari pulls you into the gap that she is currently in.
“So then, where to now?”

[ ] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.
[ ] Time to play with boundaries. Make two enemies switch their heads and share their senses on the field of battle.
[ ] Suggest playing a bed top sport, but using the gaps to do something… Different.
[ ] Use her gaps to make the fastest seem to get nowhere.
>> No. 4527
[x] Tell Yukari to wait a few minutes while you get this uncontrollable laughter out of your system.
[x] Time to play with boundaries. Make two enemies switch their heads and share their senses on the field of battle.
>> No. 4529
[x] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.
:>
>> No. 4530
[x] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.

YES
>> No. 4531
[ ] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.

MOE
>> No. 4532
[ ] Use her gaps to make the fastest seem to get nowhere.

HAHA, AYA.
>> No. 4533
[x] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.
>> No. 4534
[z] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.

Oh god. So HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.
>> No. 4535
[X] Suggest playing a bed top sport, but using the gaps to do something… Different.

Hell yeah.
>> No. 4536
File 121262805244.jpg - (970.81KB , 640x5027 , Minimoe.jpg ) [iqdb]
4536
Also, seeing as people are alive again...
>> No. 4537
[x] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.
>> No. 4538
>>4536

Holy shit awesome.

Also HEEEEEEEEEEEEIGHT.
>> No. 4539
>>4536
HAHAHA, OH WOW.
>> No. 4540
>>4538
Did I fuck up?
>> No. 4541
>>4540

Nononono...I was just remarking how short Futako is compared to Ran.
>> No. 4542
>>4536
Holy fuck dude.
>> No. 4543
>>4536

Awesome.
>> No. 4544
>>4536

Wow.

You sir, have my respect.

Also, writing.
>> No. 4545
[S] Suggest that she uses her powers to switch the ages you appear at, and then surprise Ran.
>> No. 4546
>>4545

Hey Scorn? Why don't you do silly votes that are funny in their own way anymore?
>> No. 4547
>>4546
Oh ⑨! It's because this mean troll in SDM keeps calling my posts shit! He makes fun of me for them!

But seriously I'm kind of skim reading tonight as I play Tsukihime, with about three or more stories on right now I'm not picking up on any good details.
>> No. 4549
>>4547

Ah, I see. Well then, have fun playing Tsukihime, Scorn.
>> No. 4550
>>4544
Hurray!
>> No. 4551
>>4550

Not trying to order you around, but this next scene might also be fun to see in picture-format.
>> No. 4552
File 121263026395.jpg - (477.25KB , 800x800 , nosebleed1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4552
A horrible thought enters your head. How would Ran react to what she considers to be an adorable girl becomes a tall woman, and for a tall woman that she serves to become a tiny loli? You smile at this idea and laugh to yourself. Yukari gives you a perplexed look and pats your shoulder.
“Hmm? It sounds as if you thought of something fun right now.”
You nod, and whisper the plan to her. A malicious grin covers her face, and she cackles a little.
“This is how you get my love, Tako-chan. We’re going to have a great time today.”
You feel yourself expand, and your whole being changes. You’re taller now, and you have breasts that you can cup in your hands. You hair is about the same size, and your clothes seem to have been made to change with you. You look over to see a little Yukari, clinging to the side of the gap.
“Ugh, how can you move around like this? These limbs are so small!”
You smile. She has a really cute voice as a young girl, and… You look at yourself again. It appears that you even have larger hips, and that-
“Hey!”
Yukari looks at you with stern eyes.
“Quit ogling yourself! We have a fox to destroy.”
She laughs as the two of you fall through the gap, reappearing at the Yakumo residence. You begin to walk around, until Yukari tugs your skirt. You look down to see her panting.
“H-Hey! It’s really hard to move around down there, so I want you to carry me!”
“Okay, mom.”
You lift her up and put her on your shoulders as you walk around Mayohiga, looking for Ran. You eventually find her in the kitchen again, dicing up some cucumbers.
“Hey Ran!”
She turns at Yukari’s words.
“Who are yo-”
She sees the two of you, and her jaw hangs open in shock. She shakes her head in disbelief and points from one of you to the other a few times, and tries to mouth a few words. She begins to shake, holding her knees.
“M-Miss Yukari? T-Tako-chan..?”
The two of you nod, and Ran falls to her knees, holding her face with her hands.
“I-I don’t know if I should cry, or if I should be happy!”
She shakes her head, still shaking.
“Futako is now a grown woman and Yukari is a little girl. I-I-I-I-”
She falls over as blood issues from her nose, and tears fall from her eyes. She lifts her shaking hand, slowly lifting her middle finger.
“God…Dammit…Yukari…”
She faints. You shake your head in disbelief, and pick her up. Yukari jumps off of your shoulders and rides in a small gap, clutching the ribbons instead of the edges.
“So, what now?”

[ ] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[ ] Put a pair of your panties over her head.
[ ] Leave Ran there and go on wreak more havoc with Yukari.
[ ] Suggest Yukari use the gap like a swing.
>> No. 4554
[ ] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[ ] Suggest Yukari use the gap like a swing.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.
>> No. 4555
[ ] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[ ] Suggest Yukari use the gap like a swing.

Poor Ran. I thought you were going to make an even younger version of Futako.
>> No. 4556
[x] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[x] Suggest Yukari use the gap like a swing.

Oh lord Lolikari.
>> No. 4557
[z] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[z] Suggest Yukari use the gap like a swing.
>> No. 4558
[x] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[x] Suggest Yukari use the gap like a swing.
>> No. 4559
>>4552
Oh goddamn you.
I need some sleep now, though. I'll get to this when I wake up.

[★] Clean up the blood from Ran’s nose and lay her down on the bed in your room.
[★] Put a pair of your panties over her head.
>> No. 4560
>>4559

You're actually planning on doing this?
Wow...

You're the best drawfag ever.
>> No. 4561
>>4559

This will be awesome.
>> No. 4562
>>4560
I'll try, at least.
'night for now.
>> No. 4563
You grab a napkin and wipe the blood from Ran’s face, and carry her down the hall. Yukari floats behind you in her gap, and you get an idea.
“Hey, Yukari? Why not use that like a swing?”
“Eeeeeh?”
She shakes her head.
“Why did you suggest that? It makes you sound like a pedophile, saying weird things like that.”
You shrug, and Yukari nods.
“Okay then. Might as well.”
She pulls the sides of the gap up and begins to swing on it as you go down the hall. She laughs and turns to you.
“Why are we still here? We should be out having fun.”
You tell her that you’re putting Ran somewhere to sleep, and you have her open the door to your room. She does, and you set Ran down on your bed. Yukari moves in front of you and grins.
“So, should we stay like this for now? I think it’ll be a fun change of pace.”

[ ] Yes. Being tall and having breasts is awesome.
[ ] No. You want to be a loli again.
[ ] Yes, but she should be her regular self as well.
[ ] Yes, but you should be little too.
>> No. 4564
[ ] Yes. Being tall and having breasts is awesome.
>> No. 4565
>>4563

[x] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."
>> No. 4566
>>4565
Lulz, seconding.

[x] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."
>> No. 4567
>>4565
Bonus points if Ran fucks us as a result.

Also, does anyone know we have a penis, yet?
>> No. 4568
File 121263316865.jpg - (128.54KB , 719x674 , nutbladder explosion.jpg ) [iqdb]
4568
[x] Yes. Being tall and having breasts is awesome.
Yukari harnessing the power of moe for her own gains, what could possibly go wrong?
>> No. 4569
[x] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."
>> No. 4570
>>4567

Don't think so. It'd be sad if she rejected us afterwards.

[x] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."
>> No. 4571
[x] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."

FOR GREAT JUSTICE AND DESTROYING RAN'S SELFCONTROL.
>> No. 4572
>>4570
Ran is probably used to Yukari giving herself a penis and fucking her.
>> No. 4573
[ ] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."
>> No. 4574
[X] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."
[X] "You can turn me back after I'm done, though."
>> No. 4575
SAVE
[ ] "Actually, I have a plan. It'll blow Ran's mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being. I'm going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose."

Reload

[ ] Yes, but you should be little too.
>> No. 4576
File 121263491036.jpg - (117.77KB , 800x600 , nosebleed2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4576
“Actually, I have a plan. It’ll blow Ran’s mind if it works. I want you to make me into an 8 year old girl for the time being.”
Yukari looks stunned.
“Eh? Why?”
“I’m going to get into bed with her and see if she starts getting a cuteness overdose.”
Yukari giggles and snaps her fingers. You’re now a small girl with no clothing on. You feel shock, and wonder how Yukari is about to react to your extra member. Reaching around down there… It’s gone.
“Don’t worry, I’ll put it back on you after you do this. I’ll make you bigger, too.”
You nod and crawl into bed with Ran, and cuddle her breasts, burying your head between them. Ran begins to stir, and is met with the sight of a little naked girl cuddling her breasts.
“Wh-”
Her eyes widen in shock. You smile and hug her around the neck.
“They’re so soft, Ran-sama! I want to use them as pillows!”
“Wh-You-I-”
Her face turns a deep crimson as she struggles to get some words out. She shakes her head and rubs her eyes, but you’re still there. She runs her hands up and down your naked body, fondling all your delicate places.
“Ahn! Stop it, Ran-sama! That feels funny!”
She begins to shake as she touches your tiny chest, running her fingers along your skin. Blood spurts from her nose, and she almost seems to be having steam coming from her as she lays there. You poke her, but she doesn’t move. You get out of the bed and Yukari changes you back into your adult self, breasts, penis, and everything.
“Okay then, let’s go visit a friend of mine now. She lives in a thick bamboo forest, and knows a lot about medicine, and things like that!”

[ ] Agree.
[ ] Refuse and suggest another place to visit.
>> No. 4577
[x] Agree
[x] "...Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?"
>> No. 4579
[X] Agree.
[X] "...Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?"

Changing to this.
>> No. 4580
[X] Agree.
[X] "...Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?"

Hivemind etc.
>> No. 4581
I'm out for tonight. Have a good night/afternoon/morning, goodbye.
>> No. 4582
[ ] Agree.
[ ] "...Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?"
>> No. 4583
[ ] Agree.
[ ] "...Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?"

I HNNNNNNNNNNNNGHED.
>> No. 4584
[ ] Agree.
[ ] "...Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?"

Holy shit that was awesome.
>> No. 4586
>>4576

⑨, hey ⑨!

Is Eirin going to do a "medical exam" on us and take "samples"?
>> No. 4587
>>4586

Anonymous, hey Anonymous!

Probably that and more!
>> No. 4588
File 121267441162.jpg - (166.37KB , 641x757 , Eirin1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4588
You agree to what Yukari suggested, but then a question comes to your mind. Ran is definitely out cold this time, so you guess it’s safe to ask.
“Yukari?”
The small girl turns to you with an expression that’s anything but serious.
“Ye~es?”
“Did you always know that I was a hermaphrodite?”
She quits swinging and laughs, letting go of the sides of the gap. She falls in and then pulls herself back out. She coughs twice into her hand and looks at you with narrowed eyes.
“I know every detail about you, Futako.”
She seems much more serious now.
“Not only the way your body is built, but I also know about the evil that is hiding somewhere deep in your mind. It’s an evil that has the potential to eliminate any being, so long as it’s awake.”
She turns about and sighs.
“The problem, though, is getting that evil to get in control, and giving it the correct target…”
She whips around and smiles, clutching the side of the gap. It expands so you can get in as well, and Yukari gestures towards you.
“Come on, then. We have a nurse to visit.”
You climb in the gap and fall through with Yukari, flying through that immense world of eyes. The sounds that these beings produce hurts your ears, and you close your eyes as you fall. You feel hard wood beneath your feet and open your eyes to find yourself in some classical Japanese mansion. Yukari tugs your shirt, using the gap as a swing again.
“Come on then. Eirin has asked if she could look you over, and I agreed to let her.”
You follow Yukari down the hall until you stop in front of a room with a metal door. You knock, and a woman dressed in a crimson and blue uniform opens the door.
“Ah, you must be Futako, Yukari’s new friend. Come on, then. I want to get this over with.”

[ ] Ask her what she plans to do.
[ ] Tell her that you refuse to be operated on/dissected/whatever the hell she’s going to do.
>> No. 4589
[X] "Okay!"
>> No. 4591
>>4588
[X] "Okay!"
[X] Ask her what she plans to do.

I've always trusted Eirin.
>> No. 4592
[ ] "Okay!"
[ ] Ask her what she plans to do.
>> No. 4593
[X] "Okay!"
[X] Ask her what she plans to do.

Meh. Why not? Voting this for the sake of PROGRESS!
>> No. 4594
[ ] "Okay!"
[ ] Ask her what she plans to do.
>> No. 4595
[x] "Okay!"
[x] Ask her what she plans to do.
>> No. 4596
Writing.

Also, whenever you guys think of Rumia in BCR, think of this.
http://gallery.gensokyo.org/displayimage.php?album=317&pos=1
>> No. 4597
You agree to this, and ask her what she plans to do.
“Well, I intend to make a few incisions while inspecting the way your brain works, and then I’m going to check for any horn growth. If I find any horns growing, then I’ll make sure to detach them for the sake of you being able to move between Gensokyo and the outer world. I then plan to do my best to open up your skull for the sake of the brain inspection, and then I’ll probably-”
Yukari shudders and pushes Eirin.
“I don’t want to hear about that! Just get in there and take care of it already!”
Eirin nods and takes you into the room, setting you down on some kind of chair. It folds down so that you’re laying on it, and then she puts a mask over your face.
“This gas should put you to sleep and neutralize the pain. Please snore when it begins to work.”
You feel yourself fading, and it becomes harder and harder to stay awake. You eventually float into unconsciousness, unable to even dream. This lasts a while, until you wake up…



Everything’s fine. Your head is closed up; your organs are still there… But it feels like something is missing. You open the door to find Yukari floating there, beaming at you.
“Good evening, sleepy.”
She floats over to you and opens a gap that you both fall into. You find yourself in that world of eyes again, unable to tell what is up and what is down. Yukari pokes your breasts and grins.
“So then, what now?”

[ ] Suggest going home.
[ ] Suggest looking for a place with a lot of people.
[ ] Suggest looking for a little blonde girl.
>> No. 4598
>>4597
[ ] Check for penis

I'm worried we've been disarmed.
>> No. 4599
>>4597
[ ] Suggest going home.
[ ] Tell her something feels like it's missing, and ask what.
>> No. 4601
[ ] Suggest going home.
[ ] Tell her something feels like it's missing, and ask what.
>> No. 4602
[ ] Suggest going home.
[ ] Tell her something feels like it's missing, and ask what.

Better.
>> No. 4603
[x] Suggest going home.
[x] Tell her something feels like it's missing, and ask what.

What's missing?
>> No. 4604
[x] Suggest going home.
[x] Tell her something feels like it's missing, and ask what.
>> No. 4605
File 121268044861.jpg - (170.87KB , 653x652 , 9d044dde39154c2febf6fe9a9c1d3957.jpg ) [iqdb]
4605
“Yukari. It feels like something’s… missing.”
She nods and flies around you a few times.
“Yes, I had Eirin remove a…an annoyance. Nothing that you should be concerned about, of course.”
You shrug this off, and then realize just how hungry you are.
“Hey, Yukari? Can we go home now?”
She grabs your hand and pulls you towards another gap.
“I was wondering when you’d ask. Come here.”
The two of you emerge to find your bed empty. Ran must have woken up, and she’s probably making dinner now. The two of you go to the kitchen to find Ran, Chen, Renko, Maribel, and Ren waiting for you. Yukari sits down and stretches. Renko pats the seat next to her and grins. You sit between her and Maribel, and everyone is soon eating.
“So, you’re not small anymore.”
Renko is looking at you with one eye closed as she chews her meat.
“Weird. This could take some getting used to.”
Yukari flaps her hand and smiles.
“Oho, I wasn’t going to leave her like that. I plan to change her back to how she was soon enough.”
The rest of dinner goes fairly well, and you are soon enough washing dishes with Ran. You finish up and see Yukari beckoning you with one finger from behind the door way.

[ ] Follow her, see what she wants.
[ ] Ignore her, look for Renko.
[ ] Ignore her, look for Maribel.
>> No. 4606
>>4605
[ ] Follow her, see what she wants.

She may tell us what was removed.
>> No. 4607
[X] Follow her, see what she wants.

obvious plot device, hurr
>> No. 4608
[ ] Follow her, see what she wants.
>> No. 4609
[ ] Follow her, see what she wants.
>> No. 4610
[ ] Ignore her, look for Renko.
>> No. 4611
File 121268203945.jpg - (652.44KB , 600x800 , GAPinsanity2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4611
You follow her, and find yourself in that darkness again. You aren’t sure how you fell into the world of eyes, but you could care less right now. Yukari is floating before you, once again an adult. She folds her arms and frowns.
“She needs to go.”
“Huh?”
“That shikigami needs to go. I don’t want her around any more.”
She floats closer to you and strokes your chin.
“You, however, will become my second shikigami. I think that it could be an interesting trade off, yes?”
She spins about and smiles, backing away. You look to either side to find that there are no ways out, and you turn to find no exit behind you. Yukari chuckles and taps your head with a fan.
“This isn’t a mere offer, Tako-chan, this is a demand.”
“A demand?”
“An ORDER.”
She folds her arms again and glares at you, her eyes half open. She’s frowning again, and you have a horrible sensation course through your body upon this sight.
“So then, what will it be?”

[ ] Insist that Ren stay.
[ ] Agree to her terms. Who needs that shikigami, anyways?
>> No. 4612
[☆] Insist that Ren stay.
Goddamnit, Yukari.
>> No. 4613
>>4612

Oh yeah, how's progress? Is everything turning out well for the picture so far?
>> No. 4615
[ ] Insist that Ren stay.
>> No. 4616
>>4611
[X] Ask her why.
>> No. 4617
[ ] Insist that Ren stay.

If we did become Yukari's shikigami we're bound by the rules of one. I don't like the idea of mindlessly following orders and losing power if we disobey.
>> No. 4618
[x] Insist that Ren stay.
>> No. 4619
[z] Insist that Ren stay.
>> No. 4620
[x] Insist that Ren stay.
>> No. 4621
>>4613
>progress?
Almost done with the sketching progress. It's one of my slow days.
>turning out well
... Hm. It turned out deviating slightly from the original. I guess it's alright at best.
That's my opinion, though.
>> No. 4622
>>4621

Awesome. Keep up the good work.
>> No. 4623
[ ] Insist that Ren stay.
>> No. 4624
I have a few things to do, I should be back in 1-2 hours.
>> No. 4625
Start a new thread when you do get back please.
>> No. 4626
[x] Agree to her terms. Who needs that shikigami, anyways?
>> No. 4628
[+] Insist that Ren stay.
>> No. 4629
Thread is on autosage, it seems. What's the post limit, again?
>> No. 4631
New thread is up.