[Return]
Archived Thread

File 121237726480.jpg - (96.46KB , 800x566 , maryandren2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3935 No. 3935
You strip down and coil the towel, getting ready to slap Renko’s ass once you walk into the hot spring. You sneak in to see her bending over.
Perfect.
You raise your fierce weapon, and deliver three mighty blows to her backside, sending her toppling into the spring. You quickly put the towel on around your lower body and walk over to the spring as Renko comes back up. Rather than being angry about you sending her flying into the water, she remarks about something else.
“Futako! How lewd, to run around with your chest exposed. Though, if it wasn’t for you long hair and cute face, people might think you’re a boy.”
“Hey, I resent tha-”
She pulls your legs, making you fall in, landing in her arms. A devilish smile creeps across her face, and she begins to squeeze your butt while tickling your nipples yet again. You moan again, and she dunks you in the water.
“Take it easy, Tako-chan!”
You hear her say this as you resurface. The two of you laugh while splashing each other and squeezing the other’s chest and you eventually quiet down. You wash a little, and Renko leans back with her arms spread behind her head.

[ ] “Can I wash your back?”
[ ] “What are we going to do later on? Are we really going to go home?”
[ ] “Renko, look!” Pull off your towel.

>> No. 3936
[ ] “Renko, look!” Pull off your towel.

DO IT
>> No. 3937
[ ] Remember the basics of CQC

...Okay.

[ ] “What are we going to do later on? Are we really going to go home?”
>> No. 3938
[X] “Can I wash your back?”
[X] If she says yes, then start fondling her while you wash her, and lean over her shoulder for a kiss.

Aggressive, that's the way to go!
>> No. 3941
[ ] “Can I wash your back?”
>> No. 3942
[x] “What are we going to do later on? Are we really going to go home?”
>> No. 3943
[X] “Can I wash your back?”

Backwashan Gaems.
>> No. 3944
[x] “Can I wash your back?”
Then we'll do a reach around and say "What's this?" What a splendid role-reversal.
>> No. 3945
[X] “Can I wash your back?”
>> No. 3946
[X] “Can I wash your back?”
>> No. 3947
[X] “Can I wash your back?”

WE NEVER LEARN!
>> No. 3948
“Can I wash your back?”
“That’s not like you, Tako-chan. Sure, I’ll have it.”
You begin to scrub her back, and you hold back on the foreplay for now. You can always do more of that on the outside. You keep scrubbing her back, making sure to get it really clean, and then you finish. You begin to scrub your own back, but Renko turns you around to do that for you.
“I’ll wash your hair next, okay?”
You nod, and she soon has done both of those things. You both get dressed again, and you return to your room to lie down on the bed. The sun is starting to come up, and you hear the sound of cawing off in the distance. You yawn and stretch your arms out, soaking in the light of this new day. Now, what should you do?

[ ] Look for Ran.
[ ] Look for Chen and Mystia.
[ ] STOMP STOMP STOMP
[ ] Look for Maribel.
>> No. 3949
>>3948
Lame. Oh well.

[ ] Look for Ran.
>> No. 3950
[ ] Look for Ran.

Ran~
>> No. 3951
[ ] Look for Ran.
>> No. 3952
>>3948
nyoro~n

need hot Tako-chan on Renko h-scene.
>> No. 3953
[ ] Look for Ran.
>> No. 3955
The Nine needs at least 3 hours of sleep a day to run on full performance. Your battery has run out, and you either have to switch to AC Power or rechage the battery.

In other words, I'm sleepy right now. I'll be back some time tommorow to continue updating.
>> No. 3956
[x] STOMP STOMP CLAP! STOMP STOMP CLAP!
"Buddy you're a boy make a big noise,
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day!
You got mud on ya face,
You big disgrace,
Kickin' your can all over the place.
We will, we will rock you!
We will, we will rock you!"
>> No. 3958
[X] Look for Ran.

Maybe look for Maribel later. We haven't spent any time with our other outside friend.
>> No. 3970
[ ] Look for good tails.
>> No. 3991
[x] Look for Ran.
>> No. 3993
...

Initializing...

Starting up Willpower.exe...

Nineball is now fully functional. Good morning, anonymous.

Writing.
>> No. 3994
File 121241084583.png - (238.04KB , 600x500 , 10percent4.png ) [iqdb]
3994
You decide to look for your new friend, Ran Yakumo. You get up and walk out of the room, making your way to the kitchen. You see a piece of paper on the floor at one point, and you decide to pick it up. You eventually find your way over to the kitchen, and Ran is running about it preparing breakfast. She seems to be making pancakes, and a lot of them. She notices you and stops running about to address you.
“It seems you must have finished your bath. Breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes, so could you please gather everyone into the kitchen? It would be a load of help, and a relief for me.”
“Anything you say, Miss Ran!”
The fox woman smiles, and ruffles your hair. Her fingers brush around your scalp, making your head feel the pleasure of… Your hair being ruffled.
“That’s a good girl. Thank you, Tako-chan.”
She goes back to work, and you return to the hallway. You have to get everyone to the kitchen in 10 minutes, so where do you check first?

[ ] Renko’s room.
[ ] Chen’s room.
[ ] Look for Maribel’s room.
>> No. 3995
>>3994
[ ] Chen’s room.
>> No. 3996
[X] Chen’s room.
>> No. 3997
[ ] Chen’s room.
>> No. 3998
File 121241321492.png - (221.52KB , 417x500 , Chenandfriends1.png ) [iqdb]
3998
You decide to check Chen’s room first. You walk down the halls to find the room, and you hear those footsteps again. You turn around, but nobody is there.
Weird.
You continue down the hall, and eventually find the door to Chen’s room. You open it to see Maribel asleep in a chair, with Mystia and Chen lying on her lap. Chen is nibbling Mystia’s ear, and the night sparrow is making a few moaning sounds because of it. You enjoy this moment of peace, but you have to wake them up. You walk over to Mary and prod her side, making her awaken.
“Uh… Oh! Futako!”
You make a Shhing sound with your teeth, and she nods. You both lift Mystia and Chen up so you don’t wake them up, and then you set them down on a bed in the room. You and Maribel exit the room and make your way towards Renko’s room.
“Those two are really cute, you know. I read them a story last night, and they were sitting on my lap the whole time. I know they’re supposed to be youkai that have lived for a long time, but… They seem like children to me.”
She smiles, and puts a hand on your shoulder.
“Then again, the same could be said for you. You’re already in a University, and yet you remain the same size you were in… Well, whenever you quit growing.”
“Ugh…”
You can’t help but grimace at your size. Sometimes you wish you could be taller and have large breasts, like Maribel. She realizes that she upset you, and she gasps.
“Oh, no! I didn’t mean anything by that; you’re perfectly fine how you are! You’re adorable!”
“…Ugh…”
The two of you eventually reach Renko’s room and open the door. You find her lying on her bed, kicking her legs in the air. She jumps up when she sees you, and she runs over to meet you.
“Hey, is breakfast ready? I’m starving.”
You nod, and Maribel shakes your shoulder.
“So hat’s why you woke me up? So I could come to eat breakfast with you?”
She giggles, and ruffles your hair.
“You’re so sweet, Futako.”
The three of you return to the kitchen, and Ran asks where Mystia and Chen are. You tell her that you let them get some more sleep, since they stayed up listening to Maribel reading to them.
“Oh.” Ran blushes. “That was really nice of you. Those two can be pretty active, and it takes something like catnip or a rooster calling out to wake either one up.”
She begins to set the plates, and you decide to sit…

[ ] Between Renko and Maribel.
[ ] The end of the table next to Renko.
[ ] Across from Renko and Maribel.
[ ] Next to Maribel and the other end of the table.
>> No. 3999
[x] Between Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 4000
[ ] The end of the table next to Renko.
>> No. 4001
[X] Between Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 4004
Replies are taking so long that I was able to type up another short story. I guess I'll go take a shower while some of you hopefully put in votes.
>> No. 4005
[x] Between Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 4007
[X] Between Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 4008
[X] The end of the table next to Renko.

Time to distract her from eating by gently rubbing her thighs under the table. And that's just for starters.
>> No. 4012
[+] Between Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 4013
That's more like it. Writing.
>> No. 4014
File 121241997224.jpg - (154.97KB , 1024x768 , GAPmoe6.jpg ) [iqdb]
4014
You decide to sit between Renko and Maribel, and you begin to eat. The pancakes taste delicious, and the milk Ran gave you with them really helps clear your throat. You enjoy eating for a while, until you feel a hand touch your thigh. You suppress a squeal and look at Renko, who is giving you that usual bastardly grin. You keep eating, and Ran begins to talk to Maribel.
“You said that the three of you wanted to leave later tonight, correct?”
“Yes, I did. We need to get back to the outside world for now, since we have a lot of things waiting for us to take care of out there. You understand, don’t you?”
“Well, yes, but I thought at least Futako would stay with us.”
They each take a bite of their pancakes, and you then look at Yukari. She grins at you, and gives you a slight wink. You wonder what this might mean, and then you speak up.
“Actually, I was thinking that I might stay here a little longer. It really does feel nice in Gensokyo, and I’ve earned all of my credits anyways.”
Maribel gives you a concerned look, but you don’t think much of it. You soon finish eating, and everyone goes their separate ways again.

[ ] Look at the paper you picked up earlier.
[ ] Ask Ran if she could show you around Gensokyo after she washes the dishes.
[ ] Look for Maribel and ask if you really should go back to the outside world.
>> No. 4017
[X] Look at the paper you picked up earlier.
>> No. 4018
[x] Look at the paper you picked up earlier.
"UR A FAGET"
>> No. 4019
[ ] Look at the paper you picked up earlier.
>> No. 4020
File 121242127752.jpg - (229.58KB , 580x482 , Chenandfriends2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4020
You remember the paper you found earlier, and you look at it. You feel a coursing pain in your head, but it goes away. You see the words on this paper, and begin to read it through.

>“Dear Yukari,
>I know how you must feel right now. You seem to be so confused,
>and it must hurt to not know what to do about the current situation.
>I’ve sent you this letter so that you can get help from the woman that
>knows more about this sort of thing than you do. She should visit you
>tonight in your dreams if you so much as read this note. Also, I want
>my China set back. Youmu was going to prepare a large amount of food,
>but we don’t have near enough plates.
>With love, Yuyuko.”
>P.S. I’m looking for a second servant. If you ever find a cute youkai that would look good in a maid dress, then please send her to Hakugyokurou.

Yuyuko? You wonder who that might be, but you feel someone tugging on your arm.
“Come on; let’s go to see my friends!”
You see Chen and Mystia standing next to you with bright smiles
“Come on! I was going to take you there and show you my friend I told you about the other day! I’m sure she’ll be glad to see you, right?”

[ ] Agree to go with them.
[ ] No, you want to explore the Yakumo residence for now.
>> No. 4021
[ ] Agree to go with them.
>> No. 4022
[X] Agree to go with them.

I remember picking up Renko's note, but not this one.
>> No. 4023
[ ] Agree to go with them.
>> No. 4024
File 121242452440.jpg - (335.42KB , 1200x900 , chenwithcats1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4024
You agree to go with them, and Chen pulls you out the door. The three of you take off into the sky, soaring over the houses below. You see that this must have once been a very lively town, but it’s just a bunch of empty homes now. Maybe you and Renko, along with Maribel, could renovate one of those houses for them to own? You think this over as you land, and see one of these houses that seems to be built to hold a wealthy family, which probably had one teenaged son. You walk up to it and open the door. A herd of cats run out, and dash over to Chen. They begin to make mewing noises while she pets their heads.
“Hey guys. Let’s go in, okay?”
Chen goes inside the house to play with her friends, and Mystia flies up to the roof to do… Something. You see that one cat has stayed behind, and it has a name tag that has faded out. You get the feeling that this must be the best friend Chen was talking about.

[ ] Approach the cat.
[ ] Go see what Mystia is doing.
[ ] Go inside to see what Chen is doing.
>> No. 4026
[ ] Approach the cat.
>> No. 4028
[X] Approach the cat.

'Sup, Len?
>> No. 4029
[X] Approach the cat.

I can't resist cats.
>> No. 4030
[X] Approach the cat.
>> No. 4032
[ ] Approach the cat.
>> No. 4033
[x] Approach the cat.

Let's see what the big deal with this cat is.
>> No. 4034
[ ] Approach the cat.
>> No. 4040
Okay, I'll write then go eat some soup.

Also, lol crossovers in /th/.
>> No. 4043
You approach the cat, and it takes off. You chase after it and see it enter a shed. You open the door to the shed to be met with cobwebs and dust flying out at you. You brush them away and enter the shed, glancing around to get an idea of where you are. You hear the cat mew from further into the shed, and you crouch down to see it. You crawl towards the cat and it backs away. You feel a nail prick your finger, and look at the cat. An unseen voice speaks.
“The price of blood has been paid.”
The shed fills with light, and you hear something growing larger. You notice what appears to be some sort of ancient seal on the floor of the shed, and you stumble backwards, covering your eyes. You open them to see a young girl before you where the cat once was, and you wonder what happened.

[ ] Name the girl. (Write in choice)
>> No. 4045
>>4043
[ ] Len

DURRR
>> No. 4046
[ ] Len
>> No. 4047
[x] Jaki
Sticking with my decision from last time. She'll be paired with Chen anyways, so what the hell.
>> No. 4048
>>4047

SHIKIGAMIS.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THEY WORK?
>> No. 4049
[x] Len
>> No. 4050
[x] Len
>> No. 4051
[X] Len
>> No. 4052
[ ] Len

Huzzah for Shikigami.
>> No. 4053
>young girl before you where the cat once was
with or without clothes and silly hat?
>> No. 4054
[x] Len
>> No. 4055
[X] レン
>> No. 4056
[x] Ren
>> No. 4057
[x]Bast

>she was the protector of cats and those who took care of cats; her gifts were joy and pleasure.
>> No. 4058
[x] Len
>>4057
Just like Len then
>> No. 4059
[X] Ben
>> No. 4061
>>4059

OH U

Writing now.
>> No. 4069
File 121243318548.jpg - (204.83KB , 500x1008 , Ren1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4069
“…Len?”
The girl stares at you with half-open eyelids. You notice her odd clothing, and her long ears. Her long hair falls down barely past her shoulders. She has red eyes and a pale complexion, and merely stares at you. You notice a tag around her neck, and you take a look at it.

>Ren

“Ren, huh?”
You scratch your head.
“Well, I guess I’ll call you Ren then. Now, what are you doing here?”
She keeps staring at you, not saying a thing. You sigh and begin to walk out of the door, and she follows you out. You quit walking and she stops again, staring at you.
“…That thing in there. Was that a blood contract?”
She nods.
“So, you’re a shikigami?”
She nods again. You sigh and walk over to the door to the house Chen is in. Ren trots behind you, probably not changing her expression one bit. You see Mystia drop down, and she lands in front of the door.
“Hey! Who’s that girl?”
She points at Ren. You explain that she somehow became your shikigami just a minute ago, and you really have no idea where she came from.
“Hmm…” Mystia taps her chin. “Okay then. Chen told me one of her friends wanted a master too, so I guess that makes sense.”
The two of you enter to have Chen ram into you, sending you flying out the door. You all land in a pile and then get up. You help Ren up, and Chen begins to talk like a madman.
“Ren-chan! You did it, you got a new master like you said you would! And your dress and hair and all, it’s really cute!”
Chen hugs Ren, who licks Chen’s cheek.
“Heheh, still acting like a cat, right?”
She smiles and throws her arms in the air.
“Well, it’s almost lunch time! Let’s go home!”
The four of you fly towards the Yakumo’s home, with you carrying Ren on your back. You make it back and Chen and Mystia run inside, and you follow. Where to now?

[ ] Ren got dirty out there. You should wash her.
[ ] Renko must be up to no good. Better find her.
[ ] Look for Ran. She might need help with making lunch, right?
>> No. 4070
[ ] Ren got dirty out there. You should wash her.

D'AWWW
>> No. 4071
[ ] Look for Ran. She might need help with making lunch, right?

Shikigami change back with water don't they?
>> No. 4072
[X] Ren got dirty out there. You should wash her.

Why not bathe our loli?
>> No. 4073
[ ] Ren got dirty out there. You should wash her.
>> No. 4074
[ ] Ren got dirty out there. You should wash her.
>> No. 4075
>>4071
No, but water weakens Chen. That's all.
>> No. 4076
[x] A cat is fine too.
>> No. 4077
The winner is really obvious. All naked lolis are a go.
>> No. 4084
File 121243537613.jpg - (70.19KB , 410x600 , Ren2.jpg ) [iqdb]
4084
Huh. Ren got dirty outside, so you might as well wash her. You take her hand and lead her to the spring, and tell her to remove her clothes. She obeys, and soon enough you’re trying to get her into the water.
“Come on, Ren! It’s not really that bad, it’s just a little wet!”
She clings to you and looks at you with pitiful eyes.
“…Do you really hate water that much?”
She nods, and her grip loosens. You take this chance to toss her into the water, and it works. She resurfaces and glares at you.
“It’s okay, now let me wash you. Come here.”
She wades over to you, and you begin to scrub her. You eventually finish that, and move on to washing her hair.
“Keep your eyes closed or the shampoo will get in them.”
She nods, and soon she’s drying off with an extra towel. You get her clothes for her, and she puts them back on. The two of you walk out into the hall so that you can look for something to do. You hear a call from one direction and follow it.
“…ko! Tako! Tako-chan! It’s time for lunch!”
You and Ren run into the kitchen, and Ran is standing by the table. Everyone else is already seated.

[ ] Sit next to Yukari and Ran.
[ ] Sit next to Renko, so that Ren can sit next to you.
>> No. 4085
[x] Sit next to Renko, so that Ren can sit next to you.
>> No. 4086
[X] Sit next to Renko, so that Ren can sit next to you.

Heh heh... heh?
>> No. 4087
[ ] Sit next to Renko, so that Ren can sit next to you.
>> No. 4088
[ ] Sit next to Renko, so that Ren can sit next to you.
>> No. 4090
[x] Sit next to Renko, so that Ren can sit next to you.
>> No. 4091
File 121243706455.jpg - (147.24KB , 984x1000 , 10percent5.jpg ) [iqdb]
4091
You sit down next to Renko, since there is another seat where Ren can sit. You eat lunch, which seems to be some foreign dish in a hard shell, with an opening on part of it. You believe that Ran calls this a “taco”. You eat another one, and sit back to enjoy the meal-time conversation.
“So we’re going tonight.”
“Yukari, you were serious about that?”
“Of course I am! Do I ever lie?”
A silence.
“Okay, but I sure as hell never mess around with other people’s feelings.”
More silence.
“Hey, do you think this is funny?”
A pan falls off of the above shelf and hits Yukari on the head. She grumbles, and everyone else (excluding Ren) laughs. The rest of lunch goes by fairly calm, and you help Yukari with the dishes. Ren helps as well, doing her best to wash the dishes and stack them despite her size. You eventually finish this, and Ran sighs.
“If Yukari really is planning to destroy Gensokyo… Well, someone will probably stop her. Do you still want to see a few major places here?”

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 4094
[X] No.
How about speaking with Yukari and telling about that letter we found instead? I'm sure it's important to the plot.
>> No. 4095
[x] Yes.

>>4094

She probably put it there for us to find.
>> No. 4097
[X] No.
>> No. 4098
I'm gonna go ride my bicycle. I'll leave you guys here to sort things out about what you want to do until I get back.
>> No. 4099
[x] Yes.

Quality time with Ran.
>> No. 4100
[x] Yes.
>> No. 4102
[x] Yes.
>> No. 4107
[x] Yes.
>> No. 4114
[ ] Wear Taco as hat
[ ] Taco hat for Ren too

We need to raise out power level as a Touhou, with no frilly lace on hand we have to use what we got.
>> No. 4115
>>4114
[x] Wear Taco as hat
[x] Tell everyone that you are "Taco-Chan"
>> No. 4116
File 121244558444.jpg - (92.74KB , 600x990 , Ren3.jpg ) [iqdb]
4116
“Yes, I would.”
She nods.
“Okay then, I have to shop somewhere while we’re out, so that’s the first place we’ll go.”
You nod, and come up with an idea.
“Hey, Ran?”
“Yes?”
“Could you carry Ren for me?”
“Wh-”
Ran looks at the little shikigami and blushes.
“Well… I g-guess I could. It’s alright, isn’t it?”
You smile and pat Ren’s back. She runs over to Ran and jump onto her back, folding her arms over Ran’s shoulders. Ran’s face goes white for a second, and her eyes seem to roll back into her head. Is this what they call moebeetus? Ran quickly regains her composure and folds her arms under Ren’s rear, and carries her outside. The two of you take off flying, and eventually the scenery changes to that of the forest. You look down and see a shop that seems vaguely familiar for some reason. You and Ran land there, and she lets Ren jump off of her back, and you notice that Ran is covering her nose. Is she really that vulnerable?
“Come on, Ren. Let’s check this place out.”
You and Ren walk into the store. You look around and see a few things you could get, if Ran was willing to buy them for you.

[ ] A pair of cat ears.
[ ] A short sleeved shirt with overalls.
[ ] A cat toy.
[ ] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
[ ] Two pairs of cat ears for you and Ren.
>> No. 4118
[x] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.

Tempted to get the cat ears and sing nyan nyan in front of Ran.
>> No. 4119
[x] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
>> No. 4120
[X] Two pairs of cat ears for you and Ren.

We'll make a match.
>> No. 4121
[z] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.

Ribbon wearan gaems.
>> No. 4122
You can do a multiple vote, you know.
>> No. 4123
>>4122

Oh really?

[ ] A cat toy.
[ ] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
>> No. 4124
[ ] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.

This is gensokyo. We need this.
>> No. 4125
[x] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
[x] A cat toy.
>> No. 4126
[ ] A cat toy.
[ ] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
>> No. 4127
[x] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
[x] A cat toy.
>> No. 4128
[x] A short sleeved shirt with overalls.

Combine this with a newsboy cap and we're golden
>> No. 4132
[x] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
[x] A cat toy.
>> No. 4133
[x] A big ribbon to wear in your hair.
[x] A cat toy.
[x] A cat "tail".
>> No. 4138
> [x] A cat "tail".
Didn't we already have one in our inventory?
>> No. 4140
YOU WANT REN?
YOU WANT MOE?
⑨ IS A NIGGER
LOLI IS PIG DISGUSTING

Writing.
>> No. 4143
File 121245238133.jpg - (200.76KB , 375x500 , 10percent6.jpg ) [iqdb]
4143
You grab a large black and red ribbon with white trim, and a cat toy. You run up to Ran with the items once she comes in.
“Ran, can I have these?”
She looks away.
“I can’t just spoil you like that, Tako-chan.”
“Please?”
You make big puppy dog eyes at Ran, whose face turns red.
“Gh- Sure. I-I’ll be over there.”
Ran goes over to a man at the counter and asks him something about an order.
“Oh, yes. It’s in the back, do you want it now?”
“No, no. Yukari will gap it over when the time is right.”
“And you wanted to pay for that girl too, right?”
The man looks over at you and waves.
“Good afternoon, Miss! My name is Rinnosuke, and what might yours be?”
Ran butts in before you can answer.
“Her name is Futako. She’s Yukari’s new friend.”
The man looks taken back, but speaks again.
“I see, so she must be a youkai of some sort, yes?”
“A half breed, to be more precise.”
Ran turns and grabs your hand, and leads you and Ren out of the store. You find that there is a village nearby, and a forest in the other direction.
“So, Tako-chan, where to next?”

[ ] “Do you not like that man?”
[ ] “How about that village?”
[ ] “Is there anything in the forest?”
[ ] “I would like to see a place that looks like it shouldn’t be able to exist!”
>> No. 4145
[ ] “Do you not like that man?”
>> No. 4146
[ ] “Do you not like that man?”
>> No. 4147
[ ] “Do you not like that man?”
>> No. 4150
[x] “Do you not like that man?”
>> No. 4151
[X] “Is there anything in the forest?”

Damn, we're like some moe loli with a dick and a smaller moe loli. Shit's awesome, yo.
>> No. 4153
[x] “Is there anything in the forest?”

Forests are awesome.
>> No. 4158
I think I might take the rest of today off to catch up on other storys. I'll continue things either later tonight or tommorow.
>> No. 4160
>>4158
I request an h-scene with Tako-chan/Ren/Ran together.
>> No. 4161
>>4160

Your request does not fall on deaf ears, child. Ask and ye shall recieve.
>> No. 4162
>>4160
Seconding this.

And for the record, Nineball, Tako-chan has become my favorite character out of all the stories.
>> No. 4163
Make it as detailed as one of Snake's posts as well.
>> No. 4164
>>4162

Really? I thought that some of the other anons were better, or more developed.

>>4163

I'll try.
>> No. 4165
Also, you should start the Mystia Adoption story as a series. It's rather heartwarming.
>> No. 4166
>>4164
They may be more developed, but Tako-chan is more entertaining. And moe.
>> No. 4167
>>4166
i have to agree with this
>> No. 4168
>>4165

I would like to do that. Anyone else up for it?
>> No. 4169
>>4168

Yeah, you should alternate between the two of them. Border one day and the Mystia's Adoption another.
>> No. 4171
>>4169

I really like this idea. I'll do it if more people give it the thumbs up.
>> No. 4180
>>4171

DO IT FAGGOT.

And another Me, Master and Youmu at some point. Without the Youmu eating.
>> No. 4184
Okay then. I feel motivated again, so I'll begin writing whatever you choose.

[ ] Me, Master and Youmu 2
[ ] Border Crossing Reloaded
[ ] Life with Mystia, My Daughter
>> No. 4185
[ ] Life with Mystia, My Daughter
>> No. 4186
[X] Border Crossing Reloaded
>> No. 4188
[x] Life with Mystia, My Daughter

Adoption gaems.

Hopefully Rinnosuke doesn't fuck it up.
>> No. 4189
[ ] Life with Mystia, My Daughter

Anon likes the little night sparrow.
>> No. 4190
File 121245869974.jpg - (71.97KB , 600x500 , 2z9h.jpg ) [iqdb]
4190
[z] Life with Mystia, My Daughter

Mystia is HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.
>> No. 4193
[x] Life with Mystia, My Daughter

If you do it, start it in a new thread.
>> No. 4194
Spin-off with Mystia it is. I'll have it up in a little while.
>> No. 4216
File 12125002619.jpg - (117.35KB , 597x753 , 10percent7.jpg ) [iqdb]
4216
“Do you not like that man, Ran?”
Ran sighs and shakes her head.
“I really don’t. He always tries to act too polite, and he always tries to charm a girl the first time he sees them. All of that, and he’s a half breed.”
“So I guess you hate me too, since I’m also a half breed.”
Ran’s face straightens up in shock, and she frantically shakes her head.
“No, no! You’re entirely different! Unlike him, you’re a sweet adorable girl!”
“You think I’m cute, Ran-sama?”
You tilt your head to one side and smile.
“Nipah!”
She looks confused for a second, but then her face turns extremely red.
“U-Um, yes, you-you’re adorable, Tako-chan.”
She seems to be covering her nose again. She stands up to regain her posture and smiles.
“Anyways, I think there’s someone you might like to meet. She happens to be a close friend of Yukari’s, and she’s a very kind woman as well.”
You nod.
“Then let’s go!”
Ren jumps back onto Ran’s back, which seems to not embarrass her as much anymore, and the two of you begin to fly high up into the sky. You pass some clouds by at one point, and you’re soon enough high up in the sky.
“Why are we going so high up?”
“Oh, you’ll see.”
You eventually see a giant staircase before you. You fly up it for a few minutes, and find yourself at the grounds for a giant mansion. You see a girl step in your way and grab the hilt of her sword. You see that she has two ghosts by her, and wonder why they’re following her.
“Stop! What do you three want in Hakugyokurou?”
Ran bows to the girl.
“I’m sorry for intruding, Youmu. We came here to see Miss Yuyuko. This is Yukari’s new friend, Futako.”
Youmu puts her sword back away and takes a quick bow.
“I’m sorry. Please, continue. It’s wonderful to meet you, Miss Futako.”
You tell her likewise, and you and Ran enter the building in this ‘Hakugyokurou’ place.
“Now, I wonder where Yuyuko might be at this time…”

[ ] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
[ ] “Maybe she’s outside, enjoying the flowers?”
[ ] “She might be wondering the halls, just like us.”
>> No. 4219
>>4216
>[ ] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
Yuyuko making food? Unpossible.

[x] “Maybe she’s outside, enjoying the flowers?”
Flower enjoyan gaems

>[ ] “She might be wondering the halls, just like us.”
Too lazy.
>> No. 4220
[x] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
>> No. 4221
[x] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
Assaulting the kitchen.
>> No. 4223
[ ] “Maybe she’s outside, enjoying the flowers?”
>> No. 4226
[X] “Maybe she’s outside, enjoying the flowers?”

Tripnonymous cameo?
>> No. 4227
[ ] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
>> No. 4228
[ ] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
>> No. 4229
[x] “Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
>> No. 4235
File 121251917575.jpg - (181.15KB , 550x550 , hungryghost1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4235
“Mii. Maybe she’s in the kitchen?”
Ran turns slightly red and shakes her head.
“Y-yeah, maybe she’s eating something right now.”
You, Ran, and Ren make your way to the kitchen, looking for Yuyuko, wherever she might be. You eventually find the kitchen and see a woman dressed in blue at the table. She perks up upon seeing Ran.
“Ran! Welcome to Hakugyokurou! Did Yukari come with you?”
Ran shakes her head.
“No, you can never know where she is. I came here to introduce her new friend to you.”
She pushes you forward.
“Say hello, Tako-chan!”
Yuyuko smiles and rests her head on one hand.
“Tako-chan? Oho, how cute.”
She beams at you, waiting for you to do something.

[ ] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”
[ ] “Hello, my name’s Futako. Glad to meet you, Miss Yuyuko.”
[ ] Turn your head, embarrassed.
>> No. 4236
[ ] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya! :3"
>> No. 4242
So what does the octopus girl look like, anyways?

[x] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”
>> No. 4243
[1] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[2] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[3] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”
>> No. 4244
[x] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[x] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[x] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”

Oh god moe overdose.
>> No. 4245
[x] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[x] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[x] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”
>> No. 4246
>>4243

Oh god, that would be so awesome
>> No. 4247
[z] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[z] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[z] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 4248
[x] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[x] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[x] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”

I expect Ran to start foaming at the mouth out of moebetus.
>> No. 4249
[x] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[x] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[x] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”

>>4242

Vodka had a description in shag but I don't know if it's what ⑨ considers right.
>> No. 4250
[1] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[2] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[3] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”

All Konnichinya votes now count for this.
>> No. 4251
[1] Turn your head, embarrassed.
[2] Gather resolve, turn to Yuyuko.
[3] Raise your hands like a cat. “Konnichinya!”
>> No. 4252
>>4249
octopus girl? is that us?
that was
white shirt+tie, red skirt, black long stocking and a (what was it?) black robe/cape/whatever
>> No. 4254
>>4243

My nutbladder is exploding.
>> No. 4255
>>4252
What about hair and stuff?

Also:
1. Futako
2. Tako-chan
3. 蛸
4. Octopus
>> No. 4256
>>4249
>>4242

Name: Futako Yakumo
Occupation: Moe little girl
Height: 4 Ft. 3 in.
Hair color: Black.
Eye color: Blue.
Clothing: Black Fedora, White dress shirt, white under shirt, black lace panties, black stockings, red skirt, black coat, dagger on coat belt. And a red tie.
>> No. 4257
>>4255

From shag:

The girl comes in, and you have to admit your amazement. The first thing you notice is how short she is, and then her complete lack of breasts. You can see why Suika could get along with her, they have a lot in common. Like her, she seems really young, almost like a little girl. Funny. Even though her name sounds Asian, she looks pretty western to you.
She has long, black hair, and her eyes are blue. She's wearing red skirt and black stockings, and a white dress shirt with black coat over it. Strangely, she also has a tie. But it all fits together well, and... She does look kind of cute.
>> No. 4258
>>4256
>Height: 4 Ft. 3 in.

wat
>> No. 4259
>>4258

Bitch is tiny.
>> No. 4260
>>4235
[ ] Turn your head, embarrassed.

Yuyuko likes the quiet types, just look at Youmoe
>> No. 4261
>>4260
She'll have a new fetish when we're done.
>> No. 4263
>>4258
Because, you know, if she hugs Ran, the breasts will work as a hat for her.
>> No. 4267
Time for moe overload yet?
>> No. 4269
>>4263
I admit, at first I was like "screw this midget moe"

but I think you changed my mind.
>> No. 4270
>>4269

Good to hear.

Also, my internet went shitty. I may or may not update soon.
>> No. 4271
File 12125246728.jpg - (161.65KB , 1000x800 , b607183339c791cca8be0825a468a565.jpg ) [iqdb]
4271
You turn your head in embarrassment.
“Come on, I don’t bite.”
Ran holds a laugh at what Yuyuko had just said. You breathe in, gathering your resolve. You march over to Yuyuko, and, raising your hands like a cat, greet her.
“Konnichinya~!”
You hear a thud. You turn to see Ran against the wall with foam spewing forth from her mouth. You suddenly feel two arms wrap around you, and someone seems to be spinning you in circles.
“Hau! I’m going to take you home-er, here!”
Yuyuko rubs her head against your cheek, squeezing you tightly. You struggle, but her grip remains. You see Ran get up, and she makes her way over to you, pulling you away from Yuyuko.
“Sorry Yuyuko, but you can’t have this one.”
Yuyuko seems to make the saddest face that she can manage, and you yourself experience a slight case of moebeetus from it. You regain your composure and nod.
“It was still nice to meet you.”
You think for a second.
“Yuyuko-sama.”
“Hau! I’m goi-”
“DENIED.”
Ran puts a hand in Yuyuko’s face, which she runs into.
“Either way, Tako-chan and I need to get home.” Her tone becomes friendlier.
“Mind if I carry you, Tako-chan?”
“I don’t mind, Ran.”
She seems upset that you didn’t use an honorific for her name, but she smiles nonetheless.
Ran picks you up and cradles you in her arms, and you look back to see Miss Yuyuko with a nose bleed.
“I…Died…”
You shrug this off as you and Ran leave Hakugyokurou. Ren clings to Ran’s back, and you soon arrive at Mayohiga, where you are met by Yukari. She floats in the air, suspended by a gap, grinning at you.
“It’s time.”

[ ] Leave Ren behind.
[ ] Take Ren with you.
[ ] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
>> No. 4272
[ ] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
[ ] Leave Ren with Maribel and Renko, instruct Ren to protect them.

I HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGHED.
>> No. 4273
[ ] Take Ren with you.
>> No. 4274
[ ] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
[ ] Leave Ren with Maribel and Renko, instruct Ren to protect them.

HOLY FUCKING BEETUS MY TEETH
>> No. 4275
>>4271
[ ] Leave Ren behind.
[ ] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
>> No. 4276
[ ] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
[ ] Leave Ren with Maribel and Renko, instruct Ren to protect them.

Oh god, I died and went to moe heaven.
>> No. 4277
[x] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
[x] Leave Ren with Maribel and Renko, instruct Ren to protect them.

My heart just gave out for second.
>> No. 4278
[ ] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
[ ] Leave Ren with Maribel and Renko, instruct Ren to protect them.
>> No. 4279
[z] Ask where Chen is, and if Maribel and Renko will be safe while you’re gone.
[z] Leave Ren with Maribel and Renko, instruct Ren to protect them.

Protecten gaems.
>> No. 4280
I went insane while waiting for my internet to revive, so these next few posts might reflect that. Brace yourselves incase of a CRAAAAAZY party.
>> No. 4281
OH SNAP.
>> No. 4291
File 121252656139.jpg - (69.77KB , 409x409 , wip.jpg ) [iqdb]
4291
>>4271
Working on something like this.
Putting a little too much effort in it so far, though.
Might take 14 minutes.
>> No. 4292
File 121252662062.jpg - (250.19KB , 640x640 , GAPinsanity1.jpg ) [iqdb]
4292
“Yukari?”
She looks at you and smiles.
“Yes, Tako-chan?”
“Where is Chen?”
Yukari grins.
“She’s already waiting. Now, are you ready to go?”
You nod, but then remember Renko and Mary.
“Will Renko and Maribel be safe while we’re gone?”
Yukari laughs, and uses a fan to cover the lower half of her face.
“I wonder? Of course they will be. No one can enter Mayohiga so long as they know how to. That should be enough to keep any of Reimu’s friends from ever finding this place.”
You think things over, and decide to take action on this.
“Even if it’s almost perfectly safe here, I want Ren to stay behind.”
Yukari seems confused, and then snaps her fingers.
“Oh, that little girl on Ran’s back? Is she your shikigami?”
You nod, and Yukari grins again. A gap appears on Ran’s back, which Ren falls into. The gap then disappears.
“There. She should be there with Renko and Maribel now, and I’ll explain things to them. Now, go!”
Yukari opens up a gap before you, which you and Ran enter. You find yourselves just outside of the Hakurei shrine. You look to Ran, who puts a finger to your lips.
“Shhh.” She whispers. “We can’t let them know that we’re here. I’ll pull out Mima, and you’ll enter after I do so, do you understand?”
You nod, and a gap appears before you. A hand emerges with a thumbs up, and then it disappears.
“That’s the signal.”
Ran hides you in the nearby bush and rushes into the shrine, setting off a few explosions around it. A loud calamity seems to take place, and she eventually emerges from the flames with a ghastly woman following her. They fly off into the forest, and it’s now your turn to take action. Standing up, you look into the flames to see a familiar hallway. You fly down it, and it forks into two directions. Your target is Nanaya of Hakurei, now which way do you go?

[ ] Footsteps. To the left. Could it be the enemy? Is he… Walking through the flames?
[ ] Take off to the right. There’s less fire over there, and you feel that this may be the right way.
>> No. 4293
>>4291

That's basically how I envisioned Futako. Good work, GD, Good work.
>> No. 4294
>>4292
[x] Footsteps. To the left. Could it be the enemy? Is he… Walking through the flames?
He's fucking Nanaya, of course he's walking through the flames.
>> No. 4295
[ ] Footsteps. To the left. Could it be the enemy? Is he… Walking through the flames?

FUCK. BOTH CHOICES ARE BAD.
>> No. 4296
[x] Footsteps. To the left. Could it be the enemy? Is he… Walking through the flames?

In before a certain final fantasy villan.
>> No. 4297
[x] Footsteps. To the left. Could it be the enemy? Is he… Walking through the flames?

Seems like something he would do.
>> No. 4299
File 121252821650.jpg - (154.78KB , 640x801 , wip.jpg ) [iqdb]
4299
[x] Footsteps. To the left. Could it be the enemy? Is he… Walking through the flames?

First frame's done -- I may color it in the end.
Continue? [y/n]
>> No. 4300
>>4299

Y
>> No. 4301
>>4299

[X] Yes.

Writing.
>> No. 4302
>>4299

[x] Yes
>> No. 4303
File 121252992071.png - (488.78KB , 1280x1024 , 666073e3cc492f2beddad8125c640cd1.png ) [iqdb]
4303
Footsteps.
To the left.
You glance over and see fire. It spreads and expands, flickering red and yellow. You shake your head and look again.
Nothing.
Nobody in the flames.
So… Why did you hear footsteps?
Why?
Why?
You shake your head again. Pull it together, Futako!
Flying through the flames, you look all around. You see nobody anywhere in the fire. You shoot over the top of this mess, speeding down the hallway. Until… You see him. He’s right there, running from the flames.
Running from the fire.
Running from the heat.
Running from you.
You charge forwards and plunge your dagger into his side. He lets out a yell as you do so, and you jump back. He falls to the ground, clutching his chest.

[ ] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
[ ] “Get up. I don’t attack those that are too weak to stand.”
[ ] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.
>> No. 4304
[X] “Get up. I don’t attack those that are too weak to stand.”
Suddenly, cold-blooded Futako. Although the idea of moe killer would be awesome.
>> No. 4305
[ ] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
[ ] “Get up. I don’t attack those that are too weak to stand.”
[ ] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.
>> No. 4308
>>4303
[ ] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.
>> No. 4309
[ ] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
[ ] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.
>> No. 4310
[ ] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
[ ] “Get up. I don’t attack those that are too weak to stand.”
[ ] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.
>> No. 4311
[+] Watanagashi the fuck out of him.
Taunting or playing fair only makes him stronger. Let's be honest, he's the superior killer; if we don't kill him right away, we're hosed.
>> No. 4312
[x] Press your advantage quickly and watch out for his counterattack.
>> No. 4313
[X] Unsheathe Lower Horn
[X] Raep
>> No. 4314
Actually changing mine to:

[ ] "You're an eyesore Nanaya. Disappear."
[ ] Cut him into seventeen pieces.

Poetic.
>> No. 4315
[x] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
[x] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.

GO!
>> No. 4319
[ ] “This isn’t like you.” Laugh. “Is THIS the great Nanaya?”
[ ] “Get up. I don’t attack those that are too weak to stand.”
[ ] Fold your arms and look down at him with a bastardly grin.

I'm making this win by default. Also, should your local Nineball pick things up so that we can also break 10k?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 4320
[9] Yes
>> No. 4321
>>4319
[ ] No.

Not before I do son.
>> No. 4322
>>4319

[x] No

I like how your work is more detailed now.
>> No. 4323
>>4321

Am I already ahead of you?
>> No. 4324
[x] No

Take it easy.
>> No. 4325
>>4323
By about a hundred posts, but you have someone else in here too.
>> No. 4326
>>4325

I'll stay ahead without his help. Also, writing.
>> No. 4327
Oh, and should I make a new thread?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
>> No. 4328
[x] Yes

Autosage and all that.
>> No. 4332
[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.
Quantum writing.