[Return]
Archived thread

File 121225700913.jpg - (345.80KB , 800x600 , chen3.jpg ) [iqdb]
3558 No. 3558
“Let’s play danmaku when we get back.”
Chen nods, and then points her head up.
“YUUUUUUUUUUUKAAAAARIIIIIII! BRING US HOOOME!”
A gap appears beneath you all, and you find yourself back at the Yakumo’s home. You stand up in the grassy field outside the house, and Chen grabs your arm.
“So, come on! Let’s play!”
She jumps into the air, and Mystia follows her. You also fly up, surprised that you can still do this sort of thing. You grab a few rocks as you fly up, and then Chen yells something out.
“Every girl for herself! No teams, no rules!”
Mystia and Chen begin to fire waves of danmaku at you, and you do your best to evade the blasts. You decide to…

[ ] Keep dodging, fire at both from a distance.
[ ] Get close up to Mystia, and pick her off first.
[ ] Get close up to Chen, and pick her off first.

>> No. 3559
[ ] Keep dodging, fire at both from a distance.
>> No. 3561
[ ] Master Spark
>> No. 3562
[x] Keep dodging, fire at both from a distance.
>> No. 3563
[X] Keep dodging, fire at both from a distance.
>> No. 3564
[ ] Get close up to Mystia, and pick her off first.
Logically Chen is the strongest in this situation due to her proximity to Ran, she's not going against Ran's will and Ran isn't going against Yukari's will because they would want Chen to enjoy her self playing.

So basically we're fighting Yukari level Chen and Mystia.
>> No. 3565
[x] Keep dodging, fire at both from a distance.
>> No. 3567
[X] Get close up to Mystia, and pick her off first.
>> No. 3568
You keep your distance, and fire at the two from where you are while you dodge the bullets. One dodged, two dodged… Damn, this shit is hard! You barely dodge one bullet that nearly hit you, and you fire off a round of rocks as danmaku. They transform into purple lights, and hit Mystia and Chen, the former falling to the ground. Chen gleams with joy, and moves closer, still firing her bullets.
“Thanks! Without her to get in my way, I can attack you properly!”
She raises a hand, and declares a Spell Card. If only you knew what it was.
A flurry of red bullets flies around, flying at you and where you plan to go. You can barely avoid the flurry of crimson as you fly around, and you have to think of something quick.

[ ] Keep dodging, let the card time out.
[ ] Use your spell card.
[ ] Fire some danmaku while dodging.
>> No. 3569
[x] Fire some danmaku while dodging.
>> No. 3570
[x] Keep dodging, let the card time out.
[x] Use your spell card.
>> No. 3571
>>3568
[ ] Keep dodging, let the card time out.

Chen is too mobile for us, she's going to evade anything we try.
>> No. 3577
[x] Keep dodging, let the card time out.
>> No. 3579
[X] Keep dodging, let the card time out. Use your spellcard the second her's is over
>> No. 3586
[x] Keep dodging, let the card time out.
>> No. 3605
Dammit, the new guy's good. Guess I'll have to kick things into overdrive.

Writing now.
>> No. 3608
You keep dodging the bullets, and one or two of them graze your shoulder. You can’t help but feel that this is what you’ll have to put up with, so long as you’re in Gensokyo. You keep evading bullets, and hold your fire.
Left. Dodged.
One on the right. Barely evaded.
And then the card times out, and Chen is buzzing around in the air. You fly at her, and prepare your final attack. You let loose a yell, unleashing your best danmaku all over her, the powerful beams sliding down her face. She falls over from the power of your danmaku, and hits the ground with a thud. You grin with pride over your hard work, and land gently on the ground.

“Amazing!”
Mystia flies over to you, and lands to your left.
“Amazing! Amazing! How did you do that?”
Chen walks over, her tails in a knot.
“Yeah, that can be really hard to do. I’m normally the winner when I’m near Ran, and that puddle down there didn’t help either. How did you do that?”
You explain, and then Chen and Mystia run inside. You wonder where Renko and Maribel went to, and you decide to…

[ ] Check out your room.
[ ] Look in the kitchen.
[ ] Look around outside.
>> No. 3609
You jump at her, and prepare your final hard-on. You let loose a moan, unleashing your best sperm all over her, the powerful beams sliding down her face. She falls over from the power of your sperm, and hits the ground with a thud. You grin with pride over your hard work, and your giant cock lands gently on the ground.
>> No. 3610
[ ] Look around outside.

>>3609

We're George Zimmer now?
>> No. 3611
[ ] Check out your room.
>> No. 3612
[ ] Check out your room.
>> No. 3613
[ ] Check out your room.
>> No. 3615
I'll be away for 20-40 actual minutes, so I'll post when I'm done.
>> No. 3621
[x] Check out your room.
>> No. 3629
You decide to check out your room. You go inside and pass through a few hallways until you find what appears to be your room, and you open the door to see Renko on your computer, typing like a mad man.
“Excuse me, but what the fuck are you doing?”
She turns with a shocked look on her face, and closes the browser she was just in.
“Nothing, nothing! I was just checking out this one site about Gensokyo.”
You shake your head. What an awful girl she is, she even lies about these sorts of things.
“Okay, okay, just get off of my computer.”
“Sure, but I’ll need to use it again later.”
She gets up and leaves, dropping a note on your TV stand. You are now alone in your room, wondering what you should do next.

[ ] Look at the note.
[ ] Strip down, admire cute butt in the mirror.
[ ] Post about your current hijinks in Gensokyo on an image board.
>> No. 3630
[ ] Check out your room.
>> No. 3632
[ ] Look at the note.
[ ] Strip down, admire cute butt in the mirror.
>> No. 3633
[X] Look at the note.

Hello, hastily written proposition for sex. I hope.
>> No. 3635
[X] Look at the note.
[X] Strip down, admire cute butt in the mirror.
>> No. 3636
[X] Look at the note.
[X] Strip down, admire cute butt in the mirror.

Oh ho, why not fap to ourselves?
>> No. 3641
You guys are fucking idiots.

Writing.
>> No. 3643
[X] Look at the note.

You know as soon as we get naked someone's going to walk in.
>> No. 3646
>>3641
I love you, Nineball.
>> No. 3651
File 121228461864.png - (217.59KB , 573x795 , 2446c0b1c370ac90f088b40cadeb4631.png ) [iqdb]
3651
You walk over to the chest-of-drawers. What could she possibly have put in a note that she couldn’t say out loud? You pick the note up and unfold it, and see a few lines of text.

> Sorry about using this computer to look up the usual stuff.
> If your chair is wet, you’ll know why.

Ugh.

> Also, that one woman said she wanted to talk to you soon.
> Yukari, right?
> She said something about having something urgent to tell you,
> and that you should stomp on the ground three times whenever
> you’re ready to have her take you to her room.
> She really is a weird woman.

So, Yukari want you to meet her? Well, you might as well, but… You decide to look at yourself naked in the nearby mirror for some reason. You strip down and gaze into the mirror, admiring your cute, round butt. You squeeze it a little, and notice a small red mark on it, which looks somewhat like someone sucked on your skin right there. You shrug it off and continue to admire your own rear end until the door opens.

“Futako, I brought you some new clothes. I thought you could use them after you take a ba-”
It’s Ran. She stops speaking, and stares at your rear end, which is pointed directly at her. A drop of blood escapes her nose before she shuts the door with a slam.
“S-Sorry if I was intruding on anything! Anyways, the clothes are out here, and you can use them any time you want.”
You think you hear her talking about needing something to stop a nosebleed as she walks away. You decide that you could use a bath anyways, and you put on a robe in the closet while grabbing the new set of clothes. You eventually find a room that goes down into the ground, and has a steaming natural spring in it. Yukari must have gapped it here on a whim, right?

You take off the robe and settle down into the water, and begin to rub your arms with some kind of soap near the edge. The water is hot, but you handle it just fine. You eventually feel two hands grab your flat chest, and a voice rings out from behind you.
“Surprise! Can you guess who I am?”
You feel a pair of breasts brushing against your back, along with some soft, silky hair.

[ ] Chen?
[ ] Ran?
[ ] Yukari?
[ ] Renko?
[ ] Maribel?
[ ] Suika?
>> No. 3653
If some stomping's gonna be done, it must be done sumo-style.
>> No. 3654
[ ] Maribel?
>> No. 3655
[ ] Maribel?

I can only think of it being Mary. Hopefully ⑨ doesn't do the vomiting Renko thing if it isn't.
>> No. 3656
>>3653

I was wondering when you'd come here.
>> No. 3658
[ ] Renko?

Between TS and this I can't stop wanting Renko.
>> No. 3659
[x] Yukari?
Probably the only person in the household that has both the bust and the whimsical nature required to pull this off.
>> No. 3661
>>3656
Been here a while now.
Also [x] Maribel.
>> No. 3663
[x] Yukari?

wild guess
>> No. 3667
[x] Maribel.
>> No. 3669
Maribel won, but what do you guys think of the way I put that last post up? Should I keep doing things like that?

Writing.
>> No. 3671
>>3669

Sure.
>> No. 3676
>>3669

I don't have a problem with it. It's alright with me.
>> No. 3678
By the way, is it just me, or is it damned quiet around here? Doesn't seem like many folks are around.
>> No. 3679
File 121228877438.jpg - (64.91KB , 407x810 , gapmoe3.jpg ) [iqdb]
3679
“Maribel?”
The woman laughs, and moves out from behind you. You can see through the steam that it was actually Yukari.
“No, but you were close. I saw you coming this way, and I decided that I needed a bath too.”
Does this woman spy on the entire household? Something must be wrong with her. You get ready to speak, but she interrupts.
“Turn around.”
“What?”
“I’m going to wash your back, so turn around!”
You obey her orders, and turn around. She begins to lather your back and run water over it, and her hair brushes against your shoulders a few times. You then hear her move in the bath more, and she speaks up.
“Come on, then. It’s my turn.”
You decide that you might as well keep doing as she says. You wash her back, and then an idea pops into your head.
“Yukari?”
“Yes?”
“Could I… Could I stroke your hair?”
She nods, and you begin to run your hand through her hair. It feels soft and well-kept, and smells like sweet strawberries. Yukari giggles and turns around.
“My turn!”
“What do you mea- Huuaa!”
Yukari pulls you over to her and begins to run her hand through your hair. At first you struggle, but then you give in. It does feel good, after all. She lies down with you resting on her chest, and continues to pet your head.
“You are a cute little demon. Maybe I should keep you, after all?”
You smile as she does this. This sort of thing reminds you of your mother, and how she would always pet your hair in the bath. You throw your arms around the gap youkai to give her a hug, and she squirms a little.
“Wh-what are you doing? That…”
She ruffles your hair and smiles.
“That’s okay, actually. You kind of remind me of when I first met Ran. Now, get up. I’m going to wash your hair.”
You obey, and you’re eventually washing Yukari’s hair. You both finish bathing and you see that she has left already. You put on the new clothing. You have a red tie, a black coat, a white dress shirt, a white undershirt, black frilly panties, a red skirt, and black stockings. You feel damned sexy.

[ ] Stomp three times.
[ ] Look for Ran.
[ ] Look for Chen and Mystia.
>> No. 3680
>>3679

[ ] Stomp three times.

Plot exposition.
>> No. 3681
>>3679
*Votes before running away, hiding nosebleed*
[X] Stomp three times.
>> No. 3682
[x] Stomp three times.

Time to talk business.
>> No. 3683
[X] Stomp three times.

Silly Gap.
>> No. 3684
[x] Stomp three times.
Told you guys it was Yukari.
>> No. 3685
That was quick. I like it that way, anon. Writing.
>> No. 3686
>>3679

I love you Nineball.

[X] Stomp three times.
>> No. 3687
STOMP.
STOMP.
STOMP.
You feel a hole appear under you, and you wind up in Yukari’s room again. She sits in front of you fully clothed, smiling.
“So, you must like me a lot to want to see me again, yes?”
“Of course, but I was hoping for some answers.”
Yukari’s expression turns stony, and she narrows her eyes.
“Okay, but I need you to promise me that you’ll never tell anyone what I’m about to tell you.”

[ ] “I promise.”
[ ] “Misfire there, captain.”
>> No. 3688
[X] Stomp three times.
>> No. 3689
[x] “I promise.”
>> No. 3690
[ ] “I promise.”
>> No. 3691
[X] “I promise.”
>> No. 3693
[X] “I promise.”
Not much of a choice, BAH, as long as the story foes on
>> No. 3694
[ ] “I promise.”
>> No. 3699
[x] “I promise.”

Promises and rules are meant to be broken.
>> No. 3702
File 121229062190.jpg - (182.67KB , 1046x657 , gapmoe4.jpg ) [iqdb]
3702
“I promise.”
Yukari smiles and her cheeks begin to turn red.
“You really are a good girl. Saying that with such a serious expression.”
She sticks her tongue out and you blush, but she quickly moves off of the subject.
“I believe you want to know why I attacked Reimu, yes? Well, I want to keep some of those details to myself, but one reason is because I wanted…”
She pauses, looking away. She turns back to you and says what is on her mind.
“I want to destroy the Great Hakurei Border, and everyone beneath it.”
You wait for her to hit the punch line, but she doesn’t. You ask her if she is serious, and she takes a deep breath, followed by a sigh.
“Yes, I’m very serious. I’ve grown rather disgusted with my own kind, and I was hoping to destroy Gensokyo once and for all. To do this, however, I have to kill Reimu.”
You ask if she lacks the power to do so, and she answers you sharply.
“No. I have all the power to do that, but…”
She looks away, covering her face.
“I can’t do it. I’ve grown too fond of her, and I can’t bring myself to do this, so I…”
She looks at you with pitiful eyes.
“…I was hoping that I could use you. To kill her and to destroy this horrible land called Gensokyo. I won’t force you, but I might make you my shikigami if you agree to. But… I think you should get to know my current family more before I make another move. You need to be friendly with them, so that you can encourage them to do their best.”
You nod, and then Yukari seems to become cheerful once again.
“Anyways, is there anything else you’d like to know?”

[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[ ] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.
[ ] Ask her if she could take you somewhere to make some money.
>> No. 3703
[x] Ask if you can call her “Captain Mom”.
>> No. 3704
wait... WHAT?
DESTROY-thefuck-ING Gensokyo?
>> No. 3705
>>3704
This is not a vote, Just my obvious incapacity to keep my thoughts to myself
>> No. 3707
[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.

"Can you do this for me, Futako? Can you exterminate Reimu?"
>> No. 3709
[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[ ] No dice on the destroying thing

Seriously Yukari, what the hell?

She's plotting world domination, I can feel it in me waters.
>> No. 3710
[x] Ask about the attack on the shrine.

I'm confused.
>> No. 3711
[x] Ask about the attack on the shrine.

Mission Accepted.
>> No. 3712
[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[ ] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.
>> No. 3713
Regaining from my earlier surprise. Apocalyptic Evil End DO WANT

[X] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
>> No. 3714
[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[ ] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.
>> No. 3715
[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[ ] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.
>> No. 3716
[ ] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[ ] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.

If we destroy it, what the hell will happen to her?
>> No. 3718
>>3716
There's quite a few advantages with manipulating boundaries, 'ya know?
>> No. 3719
>>3716

Depends, do you want YAKUMOS GOOD or DISASTER GOOD?

Also, calling her mom is counted with the attack on the shrine question. Writing again.
>> No. 3720
[X] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[X] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.

Fuck yes, Mom.
>> No. 3721
[x] Ask about the attack on the shrine.
[x] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.

So, we're harbinger of destruction then...

Well, this turned from light hearted and fun into GRIM AND DARK fast.
>> No. 3722
>>3719

I can't see DISASTER as anything but bad.
>> No. 3723
>>3721

Don't worry, there will be lots of answers in this, along with happy and fun moments. Also, BAD ENDS will be obvious 95% of the time.
>> No. 3724
[X] Ask if you can call her “Mom”.

This choice. It was made for me.
>> No. 3727
But... I don't wanna kill the Waki Miko.
>> No. 3728
File 121229331044.png - (61.51KB , 460x305 , gapmoe5.png ) [iqdb]
3728
>>3727

Don't worry, you can get her on the next playthrough.
-------------------

“Yukari.”
“Yes?”
“I agree. Now tell me about the attack on the shrine before I do anything else.”
Her eyes become stressed, and she makes a small gasping noise.
“You agree already? Really?”
“Yes, I do.”
She smiles and leans over to pat your head.
“Good girl. Well, I guess I still owe you some more info, so here I go.”
She takes a deep breath, and begins to explain again.
“The attack will be fairly simple. I’ll wait above the shrine so my presence can allow Ran and Chen to distract Reimu and Mima from noticing you, and then you will have to eliminate that ‘Nanaya’ man. I hear he’s pretty powerful, but…”
“But?”
Yukari blushes again, and seems to be a little nervous about telling you something.
“Well, I took a peek into your mind. It seems like you are on at least the same level as him, and you could probably ascend to godly levels of power in a pinch.”
The idea of her doing this enrages and confuses you, but you contain yourself.
“So, do you understand the game plan, then?”
You nod, and Yukari pats your shoulder.
“Good, good. Anything else you’d like to ask me, then?”
A thought pops into your head.
“Can I call you Mom, Yukari?”
“Wh-”
She looks shocked. She fidgets with her hands, swallows, and then talks again.
“Well, the last person that called me their mother was Ran, but… I guess I could be your mom.”
She turns her head to hide her embarrassment, and asks you another question.
“Now then, where would you like to go for now?”

[ ] Ask her to take you to Chen and Mystia.
[ ] Ask her to take you to see Ran.
[ ] Ask her to take you to see someone new.
[ ] “I’d rather stay here right now, Mom.”
>> No. 3729
[ ] Ask her to take you to see Ran.
>> No. 3730
[X] Ask her to take you to see Ran.

I want to ask her about that nosebleed..
>> No. 3731
[X] Ask her to take you to see Ran.

If anything we want to find a way to keep Mary and Renko out of this.
>> No. 3732
>>3728

Don't misunderstand, it's not that I want to get her, it's just that I like her too much to want to kill her. It would be entertaining to see Reimu with Futako, though... I'd visualize it, but I keep seeing Futako as a Rin look-a-like due to her clothes and the option to name her Rin in the first playthrough.

[X] Ask her to take you to see Ran.
>> No. 3733
[X] Ask her to take you to see Ran.
>> No. 3734
[x] Ask her to take you to see Ran.

To the fox!
>> No. 3735
[X] Ask her to take you to see Ran.
>>3730
Seconding this
>> No. 3749
File 121229545134.jpg - (118.29KB , 500x453 , 10percent1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3749
“Could you take me to see Ran now, Mom?”
She makes a small laughing sound, and a gap opens beneath you. You fall into the kitchen, landing next to Ran. She seems to have two pieces of paper in her nose, keeping any blood from escaping.
“Oh, Futako! Would you like to help me stir tonight’s stew?”
You get up to see her brewing what appears to be a broth with a few ingredients in it.
“Isn’t it ready now?”
Ran shakes her head, and ruffles your hair.
“Of course not! You can’t get all the right flavors until you stir it up for a while. I just thought you might like to do it.”
“I will!”
You pump your fists, and Ran laughs. You reach for the ladle, but you can’t reach. Ran lifts you up so you can reach it, and you stir the stew for a while, talking with Ran.
“So you accepted?”
“Yes, I understand how Yukari must feel, and I can’t turn her down so long as I’m living here, now can I?”
You hear Ran mumble something about charm and brains, and you ask her what she said.
“Uh-Oh! Nothing, nothing at all. It looks like the stew is ready.”
She lowers you. Damn, that counter is high up. You look up to see Chen on top of the fridge, watching you with a smile. She jumps down and hugs Ran, burying her face in Ran’s tails.
“Is it ready, Momma? Huh? Is it?”
Ran stands still for a second, but she begins to move again, and pats Chen’s head.
“Yes, Chen. Could you be a good girl and gather our guests?”
“Yes mam!”
Chen runs out of the room, and returns later with Maribel, Renko, and Mystia. They sit at the table, with Maribel and Renko next to each other, Mystia and Chen sitting across the table from them, and four spots left open.

[ ] Sit between Chen and Maribel at one end of the table.
[ ] Sit next to Mystia.
[ ] Sit next to Renko.
[ ] Sit at the other end, next to no one.
>> No. 3752
[ ] Sit at the other end, next to no one.

That means Yukkuri and Ran may sit next to us.
>> No. 3754
[ ] Sit at the other end, next to no one.
>> No. 3755
[ ] Sit at the other end, next to no one.
>> No. 3756
[ ] Sit at the other end, next to no one.

Shikigami makean gaems.
>> No. 3759
[X] Sit where ever will place us next to Ran.

Pervert Ran is... strangely appealing. I wonder how she'd react if Futako asked her to join her in bathing next time she took a bath?
>> No. 3761
>>3759

I'm more worried about whether she'd be disgusted or not if she found out about Futako's third leg.
>> No. 3763
[ ] Sit at the other end, next to no one.
>> No. 3764
I didn't forget you guys, I was just spending some time on IRC. Next post is the last one until later on today.
>> No. 3766
[x] Sit at the other end, next to no one.

Get the lay of the land this way.
>> No. 3767
File 12122993421.jpg - (614.44KB , 700x680 , yakumos1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3767
You sit at the other end, alone, and Ran begins to serve everyone some stew. It smells fairly delicious, and Ran sits to your left. A gap opens, and Yukari is suddenly to your right. Ran and Yukari raise their drinking glasses, and Ran begins to speak.
“Yukari and I decided to propose a toast to our new friends. You three will always be welcome here in Mayohiga.”
You raise your glass, and everyone says “Cheers!” while tapping their glasses together. You eat some of the stew, and realize that the taste is very unique. You also sample the wine Ran poured you, and it has a refined taste to it, though it tastes extremely strong.
“Ran, how old is this wine?”
“Oh, very old. Yukari had been saving it for a special event, and thought that this was an excellent chance to use it. Why, do you not like it?”
You shake your head.
“No, it’s delicious! As is the stew, you did a wonderful job.”
Ran smiles, and takes a few more bites of her stew. Yukari pokes your shoulder with a large grin on her face, and winks.
“I hope you’re ready for some fun. The ‘plan’ will be put into action tomorrow. Just don’t fail me, okay?”
You nod. You owe them so much right now, and you have to do your best to obey them as you see fit. Dinner is soon over, and everyone goes their separate ways.

[ ] Stomp stomp stomp!
[ ] Help Ran with the dishes.
[ ] Go to your room, check the internet.

---------

And now I'll take nine hours of sleep. Good night, everyone. Hope you liked today's updates.
>> No. 3768
[ ] Help Ran with the dishes.

I'M HELPING.
>> No. 3769
[x] Help Ran with the dishes.

Need more Ran
>> No. 3770
[X] Help Ran with the dishes.

Ran is loev.
>> No. 3771
[ ] Help Ran with the dishes.
>> No. 3773
[X] Help Ran with the dishes.

Yay, Ran!
>> No. 3774
[X] Help Ran with the dishes.

Dear lord, Ran with die from bloodloss if I can help it.
>> No. 3775
I can't get to sleep, so I'm writing some of the side-stories that have been discussed. I'll post them tommorow, so I hope you guys like them.
>> No. 3789
It looks like you guys really like Ran in this story.

Writing.
>> No. 3790
File 121234041582.jpg - (99.93KB , 650x650 , 10percent2.jpg ) [iqdb]
3790
You decide to help Ran with the dishes, and you balance a few plates and glasses on your hands, along with a few groups of silverware. Ran looks at you, and rushes over.
“Are you sure you can handle all of that? It looks like a lot for one girl to carry.”
You nod.
“Yeah! If I can’t carry this, then how can I ever hope to be of any help here?”
Ran looks unsure for a moment, but nods. A smile comes over her face, and she gives you a thumbs up.
“Fight, Tako-chan!”
You grin and carry the dishes into the kitchen, where you float up to place them on the counter. You begin washing them, and Ran comes over to help you. The two of you wash the dishes, and your hand touches Ran’s once or twice, which resulted in the fox demon blushing. You chat about a few things while you wash the dishes, mainly about Chen and her friends.
“Yes, Chen does have a large group of friends. A fairy, a darkness youkai, the night sparrow that you met, and even a vampire!”
Ran smiles.
“It’s nice that she can get along so well with all of the other small girls here in Gensokyo. They all seem to be friendly most of the time; it’s the older ones that’ll give us trouble.”
Ran begins to tell you about a time when her, Yukari, and Reimu were trying to get the true moon back, and how they fought a clever nurse and a reclusive princess. It sounds a bit farfetched, but than again, it does sound normal for Gensokyo. You eventually finish washing the dishes and Ran bows before leaving. You imitate the bow, and you would have knocked your head against hers if you were any taller. You could probably talk to someone before sleeping, but you are pretty tired right now.

[ ] Signal for Yukari to take you to her.
[ ] Look for Chen and Mystia.
[ ] Look for Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 3791
[x] Look for Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 3792
[x] Look for Renko and Maribel.

Want to know what they're up to.
>> No. 3793
[ ] Look for Renko and Maribel.

Out of curiosity, how tall is Futako compared to Ran?
>> No. 3794
[ ] Look for Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 3795
[ ] Look for Renko and Maribel.

>>“Fight, Tacco-chan!”

We need to find Futako a tacco for a hat
>> No. 3796
>>3793

If Ran hugged Futako, Futako would have Ran's breasts on top of her head.
>> No. 3797
>>3796

Best. Hat. Ever.
>> No. 3798
[x] Look for Renko and Maribel.
>> No. 3799
File 121234170763.png - (25.62KB , 600x450 , 001.png ) [iqdb]
3799
You decide to look for Renko and Maribel. Knowing Ren, she’s probably up to something right now. You look through a few rooms but find nobody in them, and find one room that has Renko’s tie and hat in it. You keep searching until you find Renko on your computer, loading pictures onto it. She turns around and smiles, making her look like quite the bastard.
“Hey, Futako! I was just uploading these pictures onto the computer. I got a few good shots, like this one of some girl with black wings, and another of this blonde girl hanging upside down by some kind of web.”
She turns around and keeps typing on the computer. You sigh and sit on the bed, watching what she does. You then remember Maribel, and ask where she might be.
“Oh, her? She’s playing with that cat girl and her friend. I think she said something about reading a story to them to help them get to sleep tonight. You can go look for her, if you’d like.”
The thought of Mary, with Chen curled up on her lap, and Mystia clinging to her shoulders while listening to her read enters your mind. The idea of seeing that cute makes you want to take off immediately, but you get the idea that you might want to stay and talk to Renko some more.

[ ] Stay here, talk with Renko.
[ ] Go look for Maribel so you can watch her read the story to Chen and Mystia.
[ ] Fuck it, you’re tired. It’s bed time.
>> No. 3800
>>3799
[ ] Stay here, talk with Renko.
>> No. 3801
[x] Stay here, talk with Renko.

Time to get loved tenderly.
>> No. 3802
[x] Stay here, talk with Renko.
>> No. 3803
[ ] Stay here, talk with Renko.
>> No. 3804
File 121234478431.jpg - (234.24KB , 489x638 , renko002.jpg ) [iqdb]
3804
You decide to stay with Renko. You sit with your legs folded on the bed, and Renko turns around.
“It’ll take a while for these to load. I hope you like the way they turned out.”
You nod. You could care less about some pictures right now, with what Yukari has asked you to do. You suddenly have a thought.
“Hey, Renko?”
“Yeah?”
“You want to be able to leave Gensokyo, right?”
“Well, of course! We have tests soon, and people will wonder where we are if we stay here.”
“Wouldn’t leaving involve going through the shrine?”
“No, Yukari said she could use one of those gap things to put us all back in our apartments. It’s pretty convenient, having her around.”
Renko looks back at the computer and jumps a little. You sigh and take off your coat, dress shirt, hat, and pants. Might as well get ready for bed.
“Yes! They’re uploaded! Now, I just need to make this folder. Hey, what’s you email, Futako?”
“Why should I tell you?”
“Whatever. I’ll just send it to my second email. Okay… Sent.”
She turns and grins, folding her arms together. She stands up and jumps at you, grabbing you around the back, and tickling your armpits.
“Remind you of anything, Tako-chan?”
You struggle a little, and Renko backs away, beginning to take her shirt off.

[ ] “What are you doing?”
[ ] Let her have her fun.
[ ] Hit her with a pillow when she lunges at you again.
>> No. 3805
[ ] Let her have her fun.
awesome.jpg
>> No. 3806
[ ] “What are you doing?”
>> No. 3807
[x] Let her have her fun.

YES
>> No. 3808
[X] Let her have her fun.

Mmm, tasty Renko.
>> No. 3809
[ ] Let her have her fun.
>> No. 3810
Letting her molest Futako wins. Writing now.
>> No. 3811
Anon's the one getting molested this time around?
Deliciously Ironic
>> No. 3812
[ ] This hat. This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.This hat.
>> No. 3813
File 121234701810.png - (116.58KB , 360x1071 , renkohassmallbreasts.png ) [iqdb]
3813
She jumps back at you after taking off her shirt and pants. The two of you are now wearing the same sort of thing.
“Mind if I sleep in here tonight, Futako? I’m sure we’ll have a great time if I do.”
She slips her hands into your shirt, and begins to squeeze your flat chest. You let out a moan, and she sits you on her lap.
“Oh come on. You aren’t that sensitive, are you?”
She runs her fingers around your nipples, tickling the little mounds of flesh.
“R-Renko, this sort of thing…”
“Yes, Tako-chan?”
“…”
“If you say nothing, then I’ll have to play with you more.”
You remain quiet. Renko flips you over to lie on her chest, and lifts your face.
“You’re so cute, Tako-chan. You have those teary eyes, but you know you love this sort of thing.”
She molests your flat chest again, and closes in to kiss you. She runs her tongue around inside your mouth, all while squeezing and teasing your soft nipples. She eventually stops, and the two of you go to bed there, ready to sleep for the night.

Dream Sequence.

[ ] A hole in the Earth.
[ ] A bush that take care of a shrub.
[ ] A cat with no fear.
[ ] The sound of songbirds in spring.
>> No. 3814
>>3812

It's already off of her.
>> No. 3815
[ ] A bush that take care of a shrub.

... Ran?
>> No. 3816
>>3813
[ ] A bush that take care of a shrub.

Should've kept going, and does Renko have that same vomit thing going on as last time?

If not, mind telling us what it was?
>> No. 3817
[ ] A bush that take care of a shrub.
>> No. 3818
>>3816

It was a fear of the p0n0s, good sir. Either way, Renko likes cocks in the new BC.
>> No. 3819
[ ] A cat with no fear.
CHEEEEEEEEEN
>> No. 3820
[ ] A bush that take care of a shrub.
>> No. 3822
[x] A bush that take care of a shrub.
>> No. 3824
[x] A hole in the Earth.
Because it's the only one where the subject isn't obvious. Ran will win anyway but I'd like to know what this leads to.
>> No. 3825
>>3824

Ran won, but I'll tell you what that was. That was a dream where Yukari was going to create a giant gap on her path to world conquest.
>> No. 3826
File 121235561875.png - (334.42KB , 444x621 , moebeetus4.png ) [iqdb]
3826
You wake up in a group of fluffy yellow… Things. You pet them, and feel them with your tiny hands. They wiggle around and pet your hair, and then drop you softly on the floor. You look up to see Ran, smiling while holding Chen.
“It’s your first day of pre-school today, are you ready?”
“Yes mam!”
You grab Ran’s hand and she leads you into the school house. You and Chen sit down, and a class mate comes over, wearing a pink version of the uniform.
“Can I sit with you?”
You and Chen agree, and then spend the rest of the school day playing with your new friend “Mystia”, and enjoying this happy time. You meet one boy who seems to be enemies with a girl named Reimu, and it appears that he and Mystia are brother and sister. You begin to befriend the boy, but your dream is cut short when you wake up in the black space. There are no doors, just directions.

[ ] North
[ ] East
[ ] South
[ ] West
>> No. 3827
>>3826

>You meet one boy who seems to be enemies with a girl named Reimu, and it appears that he and Mystia are brother and sister.

I see what you did there.

[ ] East.
>> No. 3828
[x] West
Let's go into the wild, wild, west.
>> No. 3829
[x] North
>> No. 3830
[x] East.
>> No. 3831
[x] East.

To the east we go.
>> No. 3832
[x] East
>> No. 3833
Holy shit, that was fast. East it is, then.
>> No. 3834
You head east, walking along the endless plain. You lose your balance and fall.
And fall.
And fall.
And then you wake up.

END OF DAY 1
>> No. 3836
wut.
>> No. 3837
.... Did we fall out of bed?
>> No. 3838
Shouldnt've deactivated the Broom effect in mid-air.
>> No. 3839
File 121235809327.jpg - (102.57KB , 439x750 , Renko003.jpg ) [iqdb]
3839
You wake up with Renko clinging to your shirt. You look at yourself and see some kind of liquid on your shirt. Renko’s other arm is around your shoulder, and the sun seems to not be out right now. It must be 5 or 6 A.M. right now. You yawn and hear Renko make mumbling noises. You try to stay quiet, and you spot a kimono laid on top of the chest-of-drawers.
“Mnnngh… Damn it… Maribel…”
Renko is still asleep, and you don’t have to get up right now.

[ ] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.
[ ] Try to get her off of you and change into the kimono.
[ ] Try to get her off of you and head for the baths.
>> No. 3840
[x] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.

Midget moe.
>> No. 3841
I just didn't feel like writing about Katana or Claymore. Fuck them. For now.
>> No. 3842
>>3839
[ ] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.

Cock snuggle her
>> No. 3843
[ ] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 3844
[x] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.

Beware of morning wood.
>> No. 3845
[x] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 3846
[X] Get revenge from last night, molest her breasts until she wakes up.
>> No. 3847
[X] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.

Yay for cuddling.
>> No. 3848
[x] Hug Renko and wait for her to wake up.
>> No. 3852
If it wasn't obvious before, I had to leave the computer for an hour or two. I'll update soon enough, but I'd like to know what you guys liked best about each character so far.
>> No. 3853
>>3852
Renko's, uh.. horniness.
Ran is loev, Chen is moe.
While I'm normally not a big Yukari fan, I adore her in this story.
>> No. 3855
>>3852
moar molestation by Renko, please.
>> No. 3856
>>3852

Ran is sweet but stern. Futako seems to be bringing out nosebleeds in her.
Chen is energetic and cute.
Yukari is Yukari, take that as you will.
Don't have a feel for Mystia yet or Maribel.
Suika is drunk and Mr. Banana.
Renko is nothing like I thought she'd be. Molestin gaems and such. And getting off on Futako's chair.
>> No. 3862
>>3852
Need more vomits because of cawk
>> No. 3863
>>3852
Pervy Renko.
>> No. 3865
File 121237048272.jpg - (51.24KB , 453x500 , maryandren1.jpg ) [iqdb]
3865
You can’t help yourself; Ren looks so cute when she’s asleep. You wrap your arms around her for a hug, and rub your head on her cheek. You suddenly feel two hands squeeze your chest, and look at Renko to see her grinning. She begins to imitate an old man’s voice, trying to be the most convincing pedophile that she can be.
“Oho, do you not know that you should never give me an opening like that, little girl?”

After an awkward silence and stretching, Renko walks over to the computer to check out a few things on it. Her hair is a mess, and her panties are a little wet from last night’s festivities. She smiles and turns to you, giving you her classic thumb’s up.
“Well, Tako-chan, it looks like we have some work ahead of us.”
She turns back to work on the computer some more, and seems absorbed in it. You look out of the window to see that dew is still on the ground, and that the sun has yet to really come up. You plop back down on the bed and swing your feet, wondering what you should do.

[ ] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
[ ] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[ ] Take a bath by yourself.
>> No. 3868
[x] Take a bath by yourself.
>> No. 3869
[X] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[X] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.

In that order
>> No. 3870
[z] Take a bath by yourself.

Bath taken gaems.
>> No. 3871
[ ] Take a bath by yourself.

As much as I like Renko, I don't want a vomiting one again.
>> No. 3873
[ ] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
[ ] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
>> No. 3874
[x] Take a bath by yourself

Baths are always good.
>> No. 3875
[X] Take a bath by yourself.

So, if we take on Hakurei Shrine today, if we win where the hell is Yukari gonna go?
>> No. 3876
[x] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[x] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
>>3866
This isn't the same Renko as the last Border Crossing
>> No. 3877
[ ] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
>> No. 3878
>>3816
>>3818

For those who fear Renko vomit.
>> No. 3879
[x] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[x] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.

Are you guys faggots?
>> No. 3880
[X] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[X] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.

These two go together. Although it's too late, fags who didn't read voted to take a bath alone.
>> No. 3881
>>3878
oh, okay. in that case,

[ ] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[ ] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
>> No. 3882
[x] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[x] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
>> No. 3883
[x] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[x] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
>> No. 3884
[X] Take a bath by yourself.

Let Renko have some time with the computer.
>> No. 3885
>>3878
In light of new facts, I want to go with

[ ] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[ ] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.

Can't delete my previous vote though. Cache password and shit.
>> No. 3887
Unfortunately, all of this is in vain since it's first to 3. But for the sake of voting (even if it is slowpoke), I might as well.

[X] Sneak up behind Renko and grope her.
[X] Suggest that you and Renko should take a bath together.
>> No. 3888
>>3887

Actually, it's most votes in this kind of situation. Molesting and bathing won.
>> No. 3889
>>3888
You know how to please the majority, Nineball.

patchygj.jpg
>> No. 3890
Guys, hey, guys.

Taking a bath alone doesn't mean it'll stay that way! Remember last time we took a bath?
>> No. 3891
>>3890
And taking a bath with Renko doesn't mean it'll be just us and Renko.
>> No. 3892
You get an idea, and sneak up behind Renko. You reach into the sides of her shirt and begin to fondle her breasts, returning what she had given you. You run your finger over her breasts, and circle them around her nipples, letting her feel everything you did. She doesn’t respond, so you stop. She then turns around with that same grin.
“Why’d you stop? It’s always more fun when you actually do something.”
She grabs your little chest and begins to molest you, and you return the favor. You eventually wind up rolling on the floor laughing, clinging to each other. The idiocy dies down, and you speak up.
“Hey Ren, I think we should go the baths. It would be nice to get bathed before everyone else tries to use the bathroom.”
She nods.
“That’s a good idea. I’ll get my change of clothes and meet you there.”
She leaves the room and taps her way down the hall. You run your hand through your hair and sigh; she just made you into an even bigger pervert.

[ ] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.
[ ] Go to the bathroom, don’t take a towel.
[ ] Put away your dxxk! Go to sleep!
>> No. 3893
[ ] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.
>> No. 3894
>>3892
[ ] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.
>> No. 3895
[x] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to accentuate your bulge.
[x] Say "Renko, look!"
>> No. 3896
[ ] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.

Hotter when Renko strips the towel off of us.
>> No. 3897
[x] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.

Not to wear. Use it to smack her rear.
>> No. 3898
[ ] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.
>> No. 3910
[X] Go to the bathroom, bring a towel to wear.

Does this Renko know about Futako yet?
>> No. 3912
>>3910
She's about to.
>> No. 3914
File 121237484187.jpg - (98.66KB , 600x750 , 10percent3.jpg ) [iqdb]
3914
You grab a towel and make your way down the hall. You could almost swear you hear footsteps following you, but you never see anyone. You keep walking down the hall, and eventually a door flies open and a heavy object rams into you. You rub your head, and then see Ran holding out a hand.
“Sorry, sorry! I was in a hurry to prepare breakfast, and I didn’t know you were there.”
You tell her that it’s okay, and then take her hand to get up. You brush yourself off and begin to walk down the hall, when Ran calls for you again. She runs up beside you and grabs your shoulder, smiling.
“If you’d like, I could show you a little more of Gensokyo later today, after we eat lunch.”
She takes off in the other direction, literally flying down the hall. You make your way to the baths and see that Renko just finished changing. She walks out fully naked and smiles when she sees you.
“So, you are here? You should hurry up, then.”
She walks into the baths area after saying that, leaving you alone.

[ ] Strip down, wear the towel.
[ ] Strip down, don’t wear the towel.
[ ] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
>> No. 3916
[ ] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
>> No. 3918
[X] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.

Cue make out session and hot bath-sex.
>> No. 3920
[x] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.

YES! I got my wish, lets do this!
>> No. 3921
[X] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
[X] Put the towel back on before she turns around.
>> No. 3922
[ ] Strip down, wear the towel.

Some exploran with Ran later? That sounds nice.
>> No. 3923
[X] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
[X] Put the towel back on before she turns around.

Don't want here to find out about the package yet.
>> No. 3925
[ ] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
[ ] Put the towel back on before she turns around.
>> No. 3926
[ ] Ask if it would help any if you also tried to use a sword.
>> No. 3929
I have to say, Tako-chan is the most moe nickname for any of the characters so far, and just reading the story puts me at risk of a heart attHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>> No. 3930
[x] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
[x] Put the towel back on before she turns around.
>> No. 3931
[ ] Strip down, coil up the towel to smack her ass.
[ ] Put the towel back on before she turns around.
>> No. 3933
Also, make a new thread after this. Auto sage is in effect
>> No. 3934
>>3933

Okay, I will. Coil and cover won, writing.